Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Josh Groban

Does he play for our team?

by Anonymousreply 72January 17, 2018 12:06 PM

No one knows?

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2013 11:29 AM

No. But rumor has it he likes getting his cock sucked, so he might be haveable.

by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2013 11:45 AM

There's a rumor that Josh will get comb his hair for his next performance. Should we take bets?

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2013 2:17 PM

Quite the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2013 2:22 PM

He is gay. An online friend in NYC said he knew someone who "raised him up".

But the real telling moment for me was when he was on the Graham Norton show recently and when asked if he was a father his expression totally gave him away. Maybe deliberately so as he wasn't trying to hide anything. Perhaps I read too much into this but it really struck me at the time, I found the video.

Anyway I found Josh cute before but now I'm not so sure. He looked dreadful in Crazy Stupid Love as Emma Stone's boyfriend and has a big David Schwimmer vibe. Oh dear.

He does have a great personality though. People are taken aback by him on his appearances on UK television, he really gets it and has been a big hit on panel shows.

11 minutes in:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2013 10:08 PM

He looks like he has an extraordinarily long, droopy schlong, circumcised, thankfully, and huge balls. I would love to suck his dick.

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2013 10:36 PM

News to me. My female friend dated him for a while and said he was quite the generous lover.

Maybe he's bi?

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2013 10:37 PM

I've always gotten the impression that he's a very fey straight guy. But then again, that's what they said about Matthew Morrison. So who knows?

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2013 10:48 PM

HOPE NOT!

HIS MUSIC MAKES FRAUS CLITS POP WITH CLIT JUICE.

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2013 10:52 PM

Josh is straight, but he has a much cuter, younger brother who is...not.

by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2013 1:30 AM

Josh is the Barry Manilow of a slightly younger generation.

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2013 7:38 PM

Even Kathy Griffin says he's straight

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2013 4:01 AM

He was surprisingly good in Crazy, Stupid Love. As for his sexuality, he rode the town bike (January Jones) for several years, so I'm not convinced he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2013 4:05 AM

Too much protesting. Not a whiff of straightness do I detect.

by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2013 4:07 AM

He's suprisingly witty=must be gay....

by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2013 4:07 AM

My niece is a musician and works frequently for him. She said he's straight but very nerdy and needy, not terribly attractive traits.

by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2013 4:11 AM

I always thought he was David Foster's butt boy and his music sucks. Barry Manilow's is genius compared to his boring shit.

by Anonymousreply 17April 19, 2013 1:20 PM

When he was on Kathy, Griffin went ON and ON about how much pussy he gets.

And his whole shtick with the two other guests who were female was how into them he was.

I thought it was being laid on a bit thick.

by Anonymousreply 18April 19, 2013 2:12 PM

He's hilarious and should have gotten the Kelly co-host gig. A talk show is in his future.

[quote]I always thought he was David Foster's butt boy and his music sucks. Barry Manilow's is genius compared to his boring shit

Manilow has had amazing success but has never come close to this. I have never listened to a Groban album, I bought this one. This is the best song of the year and he will win the Grammy for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2013 2:22 PM

He's a sickeningly good singer but chooses terrible material.

by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2013 2:35 PM

Gay.

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2013 2:54 PM

You got the sickening singer part right.

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2013 2:55 PM

^ This.

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2013 2:55 PM

I don't think he gives off even a minute amount of straight vibe.

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2013 3:57 PM

[quote]When he was on Kathy, Griffin went ON and ON about how much pussy he gets

That's a strong indication that he's not straight. No doubt his people are in talks with Taylor Swift's people for the two to go out to dinner.

by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2013 6:02 PM

He's a male Karen Carpenter if anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2013 6:08 PM

R26, even her songs were better.

by Anonymousreply 27April 19, 2013 7:43 PM

His anus is warm and moist, but not inviting

by Anonymousreply 28April 20, 2013 10:28 AM

Matthews Morrison is not gay

by Anonymousreply 29April 20, 2013 10:42 AM

[quote]I always thought he was David Foster's butt boy

David Foster is gay/bi?

by Anonymousreply 30April 20, 2013 11:09 AM

Gay or not Josh needs a hairstylist. He always has Bed Head.

by Anonymousreply 31April 20, 2013 11:28 AM

Does Josh go too overboard with the "pussy talk"? I remember just before Neil Patrick Harris came out he was on talk shows expressing his love for Jennifer Love Hewitt. His boasting was so over the top that it sounded fake.

by Anonymousreply 32April 20, 2013 11:40 AM

Straight guy who's kind of hung up on himself, if that counts as same-sex. He has the typical insecurities of a Performer!, however, always wanting to be the smartest or most charming, etc.

by Anonymousreply 33April 20, 2013 2:21 PM

He's so gay. I can't believe how many PR hacks are in this thread. Can I get paid like Kathy Griffin to talk about how straight he is? I'll do it!

by Anonymousreply 34April 20, 2013 2:58 PM

Foster's latest discovery is Cody Karey. He sang "The Prayer" with Deborah Cox on Foster's tours.

New single:

https://soundcloud.com/vervemusicgroup/you-are-the-song/s-SI6Qp

by Anonymousreply 35August 2, 2013 10:48 PM

Gay gay gay.

And then some.

by Anonymousreply 36August 2, 2013 11:00 PM

(18) In response to what you said, Neil Patrick Harris did the same thing before coming out, he was making the talk show circuit boasting his love for Jennifer Love Hewitt. He went so over-the-top with it that it sounded phony.

by Anonymousreply 37March 14, 2015 9:43 PM

Josh Groban is certainly schmaltz. But gay, I dunno.

by Anonymousreply 38March 14, 2015 11:27 PM

He has a new album of HOLLYWOOD AND BROADWAY STANDARDS COMING OUT!!!!!!!

1. Pure Imagination (From "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory") 4:23

2. What I Did For Love (From "A Chorus Line") 4:49

3. Bring Him Home (From "Les Misérables")

4. Le Temps Des Cathédrales (From "Notre-Dame de Paris")

5. All I Ask Of You (duet with Kelly Clarkson) [From "The Phantom Of The Opera"]

6. Try To Remember (From "The Fantasticks")

7. Over The Rainbow (From "The Wizard Of Oz")

8. Children Will Listen / Not While I'm Around (From "Into The Woods" / "Sweeney Todd")

9. You'll Never Walk Alone (From "Carousel")

10. Old Devil Moon (feat. Chris Botti) [From "Finian's Rainbow"]

11. Finishing The Hat (From "Sunday In The Park With George")

12. If I Loved You (duet with Audra McDonald) [From "Carousel"]

13. Anthem (From "Chess")

14. Gold Can Turn To Sand (From "Kristina") [Bonus Track]

15. Empty Chairs At Empty Tables (From "Les Misérables") [Bonus Track]

by Anonymousreply 39March 14, 2015 11:50 PM

I hope he and his gf (Kat Dennings) are bearding for each other.

Tig 'ol bitties.

by Anonymousreply 40March 14, 2015 11:55 PM

[quote]I always thought he was David Foster's butt boy

Is David Foster bi?

by Anonymousreply 41March 15, 2015 11:02 AM

Remember when Rosie used to go on and on about her love for Tom Cruise?

by Anonymousreply 42March 15, 2015 11:49 AM

No consensus, then.

by Anonymousreply 43March 15, 2015 11:56 AM

His music is a snore.

by Anonymousreply 44March 15, 2015 1:46 PM

What's he look like without his shirt?

by Anonymousreply 45March 15, 2015 2:04 PM

Geeky guys do it for my so I find him VERY sexy.

by Anonymousreply 46March 16, 2015 4:06 PM

Did anyone catch him on Sunday's episode of "Who Do You Think You Are?"

by Anonymousreply 47March 16, 2015 6:41 PM

Josh Groban's world is coming apart today. This is his ex's twitter timeline:

https://twitter.com/gabydunn/with_replies

by Anonymousreply 48May 21, 2015 7:42 PM

opps:

twitter: gaby dunn @gabydunn

by Anonymousreply 49May 21, 2015 7:43 PM

I've been watching the Gaby revelations about him and the blogs where fans (and non-fans) are discussing it. I can't tell if she's part of a bearding operation with this or if she is sincerely as hurt by him as she seems to be. It's creating a cascade of fans who have flirted or texted with celebrities sharing their screencaps through her twitter account. I may be naive, but I always thought if you're flirting with a celebrity through social media, you kind of know what you are getting into (and you know a hundred others were in that same situation with that celebrity before you were?)

by Anonymousreply 50May 21, 2015 8:17 PM

Someone from Gawker contacted Gaby last night, according to someone on this blog. I'm not sure how it's a story, how many celebrities hooked up with people through social media before this, is there any evidence any of the fans were underage, etc.?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 21, 2015 8:20 PM

I'd blow him with my mother watching

by Anonymousreply 52May 21, 2015 8:23 PM

Many of his fans are probably your mother's age and would love to watch. Sell tickets and Godspeed!

by Anonymousreply 53May 21, 2015 8:26 PM

Gaby seems to be leaning toward the "jealous former girlfriend" thing as much as the "protect younger women from letting this happen to them" thing. The way she keeps mentioning that she thinks Kat Dennings doesn't know about Josh sleeping around, that she feels sorry for Kat Dennings, is like a high school girl trying to create drama in a relationship that makes her jealous. I would imagine Kat actually knows and doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 54May 21, 2015 8:29 PM

So he's not gay?

by Anonymousreply 55May 21, 2015 9:17 PM

[quote]He's a male Karen Carpenter if anything.

KC had better material, at least in the first half of her career.

by Anonymousreply 56May 21, 2015 9:26 PM

He can't be gay, because he never combs his hair.

by Anonymousreply 57May 21, 2015 9:29 PM

I love how his "nice boy your mom would love" is crumbling. If Gabby is not full of shit and I don't really care if she's a jealous ex.

by Anonymousreply 58May 21, 2015 9:42 PM

I still want to brush my teeth with his dong, and rinse my mouth with his cum. If it fits in my mouth, that is.

by Anonymousreply 59May 21, 2015 9:51 PM

I used to share a mutual female friend with him. She claimed that she had stood in to sing with him for "The Prayer" for three performances on his tour when his regular girl wasn't available. This would have been back around '04.

She also claimed that they had done sexual things together, but never full on sex (she was a virgin at the time). If that's true, then I'm one degree of separation from Josh because I sort of hooked up with her as well!

I remember she was very jealous when he was dating January Jones.

It's possible that she was lying about the whole thing, but... she certainly had a beautiful soprano singing voice, so it's possible she could have performed with him. I knew another guy who claimed to have gone to high school with Josh Groban, but he turned out to be a BS artist as well as a male prostitute. Anyway, my female friend seemed to be more knowledgeable about Josh's life.

by Anonymousreply 60May 21, 2015 10:22 PM

I searched Gaby Dunn on Twitter, Chris D'Elia is the one who comes across as a creep. I did not see anything unsavory about Josh Groban.

If the women were all adults, the sex was mutual, and there are no nude shots, then what is the problem?

by Anonymousreply 61May 21, 2015 11:48 PM

If your friend fooled around with Groban in '04 he was already in a relationship with January Jones. They dated from Sept '03 to June '06. Surprised every mother's dream boat didn't pop her cherry.

by Anonymousreply 62May 22, 2015 1:00 AM

It wasn't necessarily '04, I just assumed it was then. For all I know, it could have happened in '02 or '03. I didn't meet her until '05. She never said when she performed with him or when they did sexual things together. If I remember correctly, she said that their families knew each other. We were actually attending the singing camp that Josh Groban's vocal coach Seth Riggs was running, and that's how I met her.

Frankly, I didn't think she was that attractive. She was well groomed, but she had this 50s housewife quality to the way she dressed. She kind of looked like Joan Cusack. I mean, she wasn't unattractive, she wasn't undoable, but she was certainly no January Jones.

One of my friends actually cheated on his wife with her, supposedly taking her cherry. Then she got crazy obsessed with him and even told me she was thinking about going off of birth control to get pregnant by him. The girl had some mental and emotional issues. She told me she was on a bunch of medications.

by Anonymousreply 63May 22, 2015 3:49 AM

That right there discredited her groban story

by Anonymousreply 64May 22, 2015 1:39 PM

Exactly r64.

by Anonymousreply 65May 22, 2015 1:42 PM

Stop all this right now.

by Anonymousreply 66December 29, 2015 1:34 AM

I doubt David Foster is bi because he keeps getting tangled up with women, marrying them, showing them off on red carpets and then paying out hefty divorce settlements.

I'm sure he's got a new girlfriend and another soon-to-be-wife now. Only a dumb pussy hound does that stuff over and over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 67December 29, 2015 2:17 AM

He's not gay. He wears Hanes underwear

by Anonymousreply 68December 29, 2015 2:34 AM

My friend, who does not lie and has no reason to, had sex with him at a sex party in DC. I really do not care what his sexuality is, but Rick did do him.

by Anonymousreply 69June 13, 2016 1:19 AM

He hasn't learned to wash properly.

by Anonymousreply 70November 16, 2016 3:33 AM

He looks it too.

by Anonymousreply 71January 17, 2018 12:00 PM

I like his hair. Love the curls. He has an amazing voice -- he slayed "Chess" in the live UK performance, but usually his material is just the worst.

by Anonymousreply 72January 17, 2018 12:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!