Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Unpopular opinions

What are some things you believe in that no one else believes in? I've always found Brad Pitt homely looking, he was good looking in Interview with the Vampire, that's it. I don't know why people think he's pretty. He really isn't.

by Anonymousreply 235June 20, 2020 12:39 AM

You thought Brad Pitt was good looking on one movie, but only in one movie? That's not just an "unpopular opinion," it makes absolutely no sense.

by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2013 3:52 PM

R1 it's not ON one movie, it is IN one movie. Oh my goodness, the state of grammar these days.

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2013 3:57 PM

Yes, i have always found Brad Pitt unappealing. He looks like a grown up version of Billy Mumy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2013 4:11 PM

I seem to appreciate really different music and film than most of my friends.

They love Gaga, Madonna, Kylie et al. I have nothing against them but I like a lot of alternative music (true indie, not what they call 'alternative rock' these days), jazz, R&B, classic alternative, etc. My friends are always like "WTF are you talking about?"

Same with films. I have never seen Titanic, or LOTR, or any Twilight movies, or most big box office movies. I usually like smaller, quieter films that are character based.

I don't pick these things to be a "snob" - it's just what speaks to me.

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2013 4:16 PM

always thought he was fugly.

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2013 4:17 PM

I think Michelle Obama has been an abysmal First Lady. Other than advocating better school lunches, she would rather be a fashionista than tackle the real issues. As the first African-American First Lady, it would be nice had she addressed the problems in the inner-city African-American community, most notably broken homes. Women raising children while the husband/boyfriend are in prison.

MO doesn't relate to the problems of poor blacks. She is the product of an upper-middle class family.

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2013 4:25 PM

Mine is "straight" guys don't have sex with other guys.

Seems to be a very unpopular opinion here on the Internet Fantasyland board known as The DataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2013 4:26 PM

Fat people should have to pay higher insurance premiums.

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2013 4:28 PM

I would suck Adrien Brody from head to toe and especially everything in between. The hottest ugly-hot man alive.

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2013 4:32 PM

The guilt trip that is called compassion. Accidents, misery/misfortune, catastrophies, and death happen all around us and yet we are supposed to be politically correct and feel sorry for each and every single incident other people and the media make us aware of.

It's our so called moral duty to stop what we are doing (or were planning to do) to comfort other people with our compassion and support, because they need their (drug)fix of compassion and support in order to feel whole again (even when they are not even directly invovled in that tragic event).

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2013 4:34 PM

R6 Michelle Obama was raised in an apartment her parents rented. Her father worked for the city as a water pump inspector. That hardly qualifies as being upper-middle class.

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2013 4:36 PM

Jesus, R1, that was a typo. And I still makes no sense to me how someone could think Brad Pitt was good looking IN only one movie. If someone find him "homely" in general, that's a matter of opinion (though kinda strange), but it's not as if he looked so different in INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE than in any number of other movies.

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2013 4:37 PM

Having a type you prefer to have sex with discriminates against every other person in the world who doesn't meet the criteria. Yes, it's discrimination but why do people feel mad when they don't get a chance to sleep with said person who has a particular type? It's life, get over it and look for the person who prefers to have sex with you, because you are his or her type.

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2013 4:37 PM

Not doing well with typos today, for some reason. That should be "it still makes no sense" and "If someone finds him homely..."

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2013 4:43 PM

r11 then that would bolster my argument even more. She should understand the struggles that is happening in the black community.

As a powerful and successful woman in her own right, why hasn't she used that influence to talk about issues that that affect the black community? or any community that riddled by poverty and single motherhood. 72% of black kids raised by a single mother. Worse, many are being raised by grandparents.

So far, the only thing MO has really embraced, is Jason Wu. What a wasted opportunity for a national discussion.

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2013 4:46 PM

R12, I also find Brad Pitt to be average looking. Maybe it's the role he is playing in Interview - but that is the only movie I thought he looked slightly appealing in also.

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2013 4:48 PM

[quote]She should understand the struggles that is happening in the black community.

Oh, please--she's not the fucking president. This idea that she's got to be accomplishing things like an elected official is stupid, and a relatively recent phenomenon.

[quote]it would be nice had she addressed the problems in the inner-city African-American community, most notably broken homes. Women raising children while the husband/boyfriend are in prison.

Basically you want her to address the issues you want her to address--because diet and obesity are issues in inner-city African-American lives, at least if you've read something about it recently. Don't carry on as though helping to teach people ways to raise their children in better health isn't an issue, just because you like the dramatic "men in prison" issue better.

You also stink like a Republican. They love to go on about single black welfare queens and law-breaking black men.

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2013 5:25 PM

R15 So instead of doing something that can help all Americans, she should do something that only helps a small portion of the population? Yea, that makes sense.

BTW I can see why your opinion would be considered unpopular.

by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2013 5:34 PM

"The Exorcist" was a crappy campfest and not the least bit frightening. Ellen Burstyn gave a terrible performance.

by Anonymousreply 19February 8, 2013 5:34 PM

First Ladies can and do make a great impact. They don't yield the power of the Presidency, but what they do, say and wear gets discussion going. When you are the first black First Lady, whether you want it or not, much is expected from you.

So for in MO's tenure, she's been quite ho-hum. She has stuck to how conservative First Ladies treat their role: merely to play the good wife. If that's what MO is content with, then her legacy as First Lady will be nothing more than the honorable distinction of being the first black FLOTUS.

I prefer the Eleanor Roosevelts and Hillary Clinton. Controversial, make-no-apologies movers and shakers. Eleanor highlighted the plight of the underprivileged and racial prejudice at the time by by inviting Marian Anderson to sing at the Lincoln Memorial after the Daughters of the American Revolution refused her.

If you expect nothing from your FL r17, then that is exactly what you got from MO.

by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2013 5:37 PM

r18 72% of black children are raised by a single mother. It is not something that affects a "small portion of the population." It is a generational problem that affect everyone. Everyone who is American and who cares about the issue. No one is expecting MO to resolve decade long problems.

by Anonymousreply 21February 8, 2013 5:42 PM

Th Black women are very hostile

by Anonymousreply 22February 8, 2013 5:44 PM

[R7] Of course some straight guys have sex with other men. I knew I was gay at 5 and have had sex with numerous women. I am certainly not straight, never have been and not bi either.

by Anonymousreply 23February 8, 2013 5:45 PM

[R3] Nice looking but more average than anything that could be called handsome.

by Anonymousreply 24February 8, 2013 5:49 PM

That Justin Bieber is a top

by Anonymousreply 25February 8, 2013 5:50 PM

[R8] Depends on the kind of insurance issued. I think fat people often do pay more for insurance.

by Anonymousreply 26February 8, 2013 5:50 PM

R21 72% of 13% is not a very big number when one considers that over one third of Americans, black, white and every shade in between, are obese.

by Anonymousreply 27February 8, 2013 5:51 PM

[quote]Mine is "straight" guys don't have sex with other guys. Seems to be a very unpopular opinion here on the Internet Fantasyland board known as The DataLounge.

I'd say just the opposite. Most of what I see around here is people like you relentlessly spewing your angry view of it.

by Anonymousreply 28February 8, 2013 5:52 PM

Most charities are a waste of money and run by narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 29February 8, 2013 5:53 PM

r27 it's not about percentages, do you understand? It's a human problem. It's a generational problem. It affects society. We are not immune the problems just because we're not part of that percentage. You're being obtuse.

by Anonymousreply 30February 8, 2013 5:56 PM

The criticism of Michelle Obama is uncalled for. Because she is black you expect her to be about things black. Poverty knows no color in America.

The first lady has many responsibilities and each chooses an area of interest to work at. Michelle and Jill Biden have worked very hard to support military families. Her eating healthy and fitness work is admirable. Blacks have many health problems affected by diet and any success she might have will impact that community.

What did Either Bush first lady do that was so special? Nancy Reagan was known for "just say no" to drugs while we consumed them like guppies feeding.

by Anonymousreply 31February 8, 2013 5:56 PM

R30 You're the one who brought up percentages, not me, do you understand? If its not about percentages, then why did you feel the need to bring up the 72% of black children are raised by a single mother line? You cant have it both ways. You cant on one hand say "this is a problem that impacts a huge number of Americans" and then, when faced with the fact that it really doesnt, and in fact there is another problem that DOES impact a huge number of Americans, suddenly backtrack and say, "numbers dont matter."

by Anonymousreply 32February 8, 2013 6:07 PM

I don't think Katharine Hepburn is a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 33February 8, 2013 6:08 PM

r32 it's obvious you're one of those people who get all riled up and defensive whenever the Obamas are criticized for anything. Here's a compromised: MO is perfect. The end.

by Anonymousreply 34February 8, 2013 6:10 PM

I Hate Bill and Hillary Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 35February 8, 2013 6:14 PM

R7, that's just common sense.

Some folks on this board have problems understanding the definitions of words. Men who truly identify as straight will only - ONLY - sleep with women.

That being said, a vast majority of people in the world don't fall into a 100/0 balance when it comes to sexuality. There are men - bisexual men, or masculine gay men - who either have sex with men and women, or evoke the masculine persona that is associated with heterosexuality. But that does not make them straight men.

It also speaks to a much deeper issue of internalized homophobia, self-loathing, because those folks view "gay" or anything not exaggeratedly masculine as secondary, or a bad thing, or defective. It speaks to their own feelings about gay men and about women.

by Anonymousreply 36February 8, 2013 6:15 PM

[R36] Fuck off with all your fucking bull shit

by Anonymousreply 37February 8, 2013 6:17 PM

Defensive much R37?

Sorry. You can put "straight acting" in your Craigslist post all you want but it doesn't make you straight.

by Anonymousreply 38February 8, 2013 6:22 PM

R34 Its obvious you are one of those people who gets all riled up when someone challenges what you claim with actual facts.

by Anonymousreply 39February 8, 2013 6:22 PM

Interview is the one movie I don't like him in at all. Some people have weird taste.

Even though I wasn't into pretty boys and I do appreciate his looks more now that he's matured and has some age on him, I could still objectively see he was handsome in his youth.

Well, to each his own. Yea this guy is soooo fugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 8, 2013 6:43 PM

That uneducated people should be sent to war while those with college educations should stay back in order to run the country. I told a woman this once and she looked like she was gonna pass the fuck out. I still stand by it.

by Anonymousreply 41February 8, 2013 6:47 PM

R41 Considering the educated people running the country are the ones that want to start wars, shouldn't they be the ones to actually fight them?

by Anonymousreply 42February 8, 2013 6:52 PM

[quote]Most charities are a waste of money and run by narcissists

Ain't that the truth. I have a gym acquaintance I only run into every few months. He runs some sort of weird charity he founded and fancies himself a motivational speaker. Every time he tells the exact same story about how he found inspiration as a kid to help people, how he just gave some stranger some money or a car, and how he himself drives a tiny/cheap (but brand new) car because he is so grounded and humble.

by Anonymousreply 43February 8, 2013 6:53 PM

R41, I'd say that might depend on what your education is in. We sure as hell don't need any more liberal arts or English majors. I mean think about it, if they don't go to war who will write the great war novels and poems?

In WWII almost everyone went to war. There were some people who got exempted because of their work but many of them were still considered shirkers. My dad was an engineer and went to war and my uncle was an engineer and didn't want to go to war. Guess who is more highly respected in my family? I credit my dad's smarts in helping to keeping him and his men alive. I'm also sure my dad's experiences in war and the military served him and those he worked for very well throughout his life.

by Anonymousreply 44February 8, 2013 6:59 PM

Nonsense. We desperately need liberal arts and English majors. Most people in this country can't fucking read.

by Anonymousreply 45February 8, 2013 7:02 PM

Okay, we'll send all webmasters to war.

by Anonymousreply 46February 8, 2013 7:12 PM

I've never understood why the FLOTUS was expected to have a cause that they didn't have before their husband was elected. A lot of the time the cause that they elect to work for turns into a joke (Just Say No) and doesn't do anyone much good.

I wish that if they did pick up a cause it would be worthwhile one, and one they would be 100% behind and making a big deal over it. I think what Michele Obama is doing for school lunches, and healthy eating in general, is a worthy cause, but she seems to be doing a half assed job of it.

I also agree with R42. The people who start wars should be willing to have their children fight those wars. Also think that wars should only be started by people who truly understand the consequences of war, not armchair warriors who have read about them in books

by Anonymousreply 47February 8, 2013 7:16 PM

Michelle Obama cannot concentrate on a black issue. She will be accused of only caring about her own people. She needs to focus on something that affects all Americans, including blacks. For the same reason she can't talk about her family history because it brings up unpleasant facts about America's history.

My unpopular opinion is that women should not serve in the military. Too many pregnancies and problems.

by Anonymousreply 48February 8, 2013 7:19 PM

The Great Pumpkin.

by Anonymousreply 49February 8, 2013 7:22 PM

[r49] My opinion is why send choice young dick to war when we can send the women?

by Anonymousreply 50February 8, 2013 7:24 PM

I think that organised religion is the scourge of the earth.

Not an unpopular opinion around here, I realise, but probably an unpopular one in the world at large.

by Anonymousreply 51February 8, 2013 7:36 PM

I don't believe people can be religious and intelligent at the same time. You're either one or the other. The minute I find out someone is deeply religious, my inner voice says, "Well bless your ignorant heart."

by Anonymousreply 52February 8, 2013 7:38 PM

[R52] When someone pulls that jesus shit on me I cut them deep.

by Anonymousreply 53February 8, 2013 7:40 PM

That Tom Cruise is straight

by Anonymousreply 54February 8, 2013 7:41 PM

We should only send uglies, fatties and old people to war.

by Anonymousreply 55February 8, 2013 7:41 PM

[quote] We should only send uglies, fatties and old people to war.

Or work.

by Anonymousreply 56February 8, 2013 7:43 PM

Finding out that someone is sincerely religious has the same effect on me, R52. It's like raising the curtain on someone's ignorance and lack of intelligence.

The only exception is someone thinking that way up to their late teens, if they were indoctrinated as a child. After that, in a first world society, they've had access to enough information that they should have been able to educate themselves about the idiocy of religion.

by Anonymousreply 57February 8, 2013 7:46 PM

Do you want them alphabetically or chronologically?

by Anonymousreply 58February 8, 2013 7:50 PM

It annoys me that with all of the religions listed, they don't have Quaker.

by Anonymousreply 59February 8, 2013 7:51 PM

[R57] I knew Jesus was a bunch of shit sitting in Sunday School at the age of 6. I will give a religious person a pass. I will even let a weak attempt to bring up the subject pass. But once that fucking Christian creep thinks I need salvation I go ape shit.

by Anonymousreply 60February 8, 2013 8:12 PM

I don't like Madonna, Kylie. I hate most tv shows. I think Ben Affleck is a shit director.

by Anonymousreply 61February 8, 2013 8:29 PM

I'm an athiest but I think the theory of evolution is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 62February 8, 2013 9:24 PM

Pitt isn't pretty anymore, OP, but he definitely was once upon a time. To each their own.

by Anonymousreply 63February 8, 2013 9:30 PM

[r54] That Tom Cruise is straight

I think Tom Cruise thinks he is straight, but I don't think he really is. His closet is in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 64February 8, 2013 9:36 PM

I have always hated Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 65February 8, 2013 9:46 PM

I think America would be a much saner, safer country if drugs were legal and jail sentences were MUCH shorter.

by Anonymousreply 66February 8, 2013 9:47 PM

R65, ITA. I feel that way about anyone who murders for their own selfish gain.

by Anonymousreply 67February 8, 2013 9:51 PM

Extremely butch lesbians are actually transgender.

by Anonymousreply 68February 8, 2013 9:52 PM

I thought Brad Pitt was really cute when he played a young teenager in "Dynasty" (don't know how old he was at the time). After that, he was a nice looking young man without much personality -- at some point, it all started to go downhill from there. Seems like a decent guy, but nothing special in any department.

I've really tried but just cannot reconcile deep religious conviction with extreme intelligence. So what to do with Stephen Colbert & Alton Brown?

The Democratic party cannot afford for Michelle Obama to make waves. But I'll lay you odds that she will become an activist after her husband leaves office & a Dem succession is assured.

by Anonymousreply 69February 8, 2013 9:53 PM

I don't have anything angst m.o. Or any other First Lady- but I don't understand why people brag about her clothes-she is much more attractive than her clothing-do love the new hair tho.

by Anonymousreply 70February 8, 2013 9:55 PM

I do not think that everyone in the military is a hero.

I live in a small Midwestern city, and this is a horribly unpopular opinion. At our local hockey games, the have an " honor our servicemen" segment during second half, where they march a military person into the middle of the rink, the announcer states their name and what branch they are in, and the whole crowd stands and applauds for a full minute. Kind of strange to me.

I also think the military is used as a welfare system by too many people and their spouses.

by Anonymousreply 71February 8, 2013 9:57 PM

R54 I agree, sort of. I think he is more insane than anything else in his life.

I hate Phantom of the Opera.

by Anonymousreply 72February 8, 2013 10:00 PM

I think anal is heteronormative. All the stuff yiu can do with your cock and his cock and it so often is just foreplay to a re-enactment of a rather dull definition of copulation.

by Anonymousreply 73February 8, 2013 10:01 PM

That people aren't responsible for their own actions or can be brainwashed into murder, like the Manson family. I always get the side eye about this when I say that Charles Manson, though insane and a murderer, should not be held responsible for what those crazy fucking hippies did. And if they are so in danger of being easily persuaded to do things like brutally murder pregnant women, then they are right where they belong.

by Anonymousreply 74February 8, 2013 10:01 PM

God, I could never survive in a backwater like that, R72.

by Anonymousreply 75February 8, 2013 10:02 PM

R72 I see a similar thought process here (AL). And I can agree with you, not all are honorable men/women, it isn't a free pass in my opinion either. I don't agree about their benefits being welfare though, they do a job and get decent benefits, nothing wrong with that. I'm not willing to die for my country.

by Anonymousreply 76February 8, 2013 10:09 PM

R74 Agreed. Dividing ourselves into tops and bottoms is silly. I frankly didn't have any idea men fucked each other until my straight roommate told me about it. Having two dicks to play with, OTOH, it a delight.

by Anonymousreply 77February 8, 2013 10:24 PM

Some people are into particular "types" in terms of looks, age, ethnicity, hair and eye color, personality, and so on. That said, one should be able to objectively understand why a particular person would be considered beautiful/sexy/attractive by many others, even if one doesn't personally share that opinion. In my opinion, anyone who looks at Brad Pitt in THELMA AND LOUISE (for example) and doesn't understand why he's generally considered hot beyond belief is being contrary just for the sake of being contrary.

by Anonymousreply 78February 8, 2013 10:35 PM

Federal marriage rights and employment protections are the only things stopping a wholesale movement of white gays to the republican party.

by Anonymousreply 79February 8, 2013 10:54 PM

What R72 said. And since I am always being reminded to support the troops I have to point out that I already do when I pay taxes.

by Anonymousreply 80February 8, 2013 11:01 PM

I don't think masculinity has anything to do with whether or not you watch sports.

by Anonymousreply 81February 8, 2013 11:12 PM

R81, I concur, even though I hate to admit it. I also think Marco Rubio will save the GOP and will eventually turn a plethora of D's into R's, damn it.

by Anonymousreply 82February 8, 2013 11:13 PM

That Natalee Holloway was kind of trashy and not that pretty.

by Anonymousreply 83February 8, 2013 11:14 PM

R81 and R84, all these young "gay is not about anything more than sex" folks are the ones who will bale first. They are so ready to be imitators of straight people that, once they get their rights, the rest of the world will be able to fuck off, especially any "eldergay" who disagrees with them.

Have fun with that!

by Anonymousreply 84February 8, 2013 11:16 PM

I don't think there is anything extraordinary or special about children and the extent to which our society still worships "the child" and "the white heterosexual nuclear family" is creepy and regressive.

by Anonymousreply 85February 8, 2013 11:20 PM

That Elizabeth Smart and Shawn Hornbeck couldn't escape their kidnappers.

by Anonymousreply 86February 8, 2013 11:27 PM

Irregardless of what Michelle Obama accomplishes, I think her wardrobe is atrocious. I don't understand why it gets such praise and accolades. It's unsophisticated, unflattering, and lacks an original, unique style.

When I think of the first lady's fashion style my first thought is Dress Barn.

by Anonymousreply 87February 8, 2013 11:44 PM

I think of members of the military as victims rather than heroes. And I sure as hell don't think of them as welfare cheats, R72.

by Anonymousreply 88February 8, 2013 11:47 PM

Trayvon may have had it coming.

by Anonymousreply 89February 8, 2013 11:48 PM

r91, you could be right.

by Anonymousreply 90February 8, 2013 11:52 PM

These are the correct usages of these terms:

Irregardless

I could care less

I'm looking at you R91

by Anonymousreply 91February 9, 2013 6:59 AM

All men are bisexual and it is healthy to express one's sexual desire for another human regardless of sex.

by Anonymousreply 92February 9, 2013 7:26 AM

Religion is the root of all evil. If you look deeply enough, every war we've ever fought was essentially over religion. So much gets wrapped up in faith and communities of faith are so highly regarded, members can literally get away with anything, whether raping children and covering it up, to mass murder, to attempting to exterminate an entire race. Oh sure, we fight over land and resources, but what's the first thing we do when we acquire land? Build a church. Which consumes resources.

by Anonymousreply 93February 9, 2013 7:44 AM

I think Fred Armisen is talented; I think Big Bang Theory is awful.

by Anonymousreply 94February 9, 2013 3:16 PM

R95 Your opinion is popular with me and a lot of my friends.

by Anonymousreply 95February 9, 2013 3:38 PM

R91 has it coming.

But I'm sure that's not unpopular.

by Anonymousreply 96February 9, 2013 3:45 PM

R7, there is difference between experimenting our of curiosity and having sex with men on a periodic basis.

That is called BISEXUALITY.

So my unpopular opinion on DL is that bisexuality is real and there are more bisexual men than outright gay men.

by Anonymousreply 97February 9, 2013 3:46 PM

Monogamy isn't that hard and isn't a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 98February 9, 2013 3:49 PM

R95, religion is the symptom not the cause.

The cause is man's desire to belong to a group and be accepted, and what better group than one that helps you deal with the uncertainties of life by explaining them away with fairy tales.

Add to that the ability to control other people which is a very strong male trait, you have the symptom of religion.

The cause of those atrocities is human nature.

by Anonymousreply 99February 9, 2013 3:51 PM

I can't stand Arabs.

by Anonymousreply 100February 9, 2013 3:55 PM

I enjoy the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 101February 9, 2013 3:58 PM

The most liberals, including DL posters, love to shit on Christianity but are too chicken shit to mock Islam.

by Anonymousreply 102February 9, 2013 3:58 PM

Gay men don't like and many resent women and if they were the majority, women be just as abused or even more so.

by Anonymousreply 103February 9, 2013 4:00 PM

Apparently, that "milk first" is not a sign of good breeding.

by Anonymousreply 104February 9, 2013 4:00 PM

That's true, R104. They scare the shit out of me. I don't want to do anything to provoke them, even on a gay message board. I'm just hoping to die before they strike again in a big way.

by Anonymousreply 105February 9, 2013 4:00 PM

The Troops can fuck themselves.

by Anonymousreply 106February 9, 2013 4:00 PM

Pensions need to be phased out.

by Anonymousreply 107February 9, 2013 4:00 PM

"Irregardless of what Michelle Obama accomplishes, I think her wardrobe is atrocious."

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 108February 9, 2013 4:04 PM

This opinion was unpopular just five years ago, but is growing more popular with every passing month: New York is over, and all other major cities have come to surpass it.

by Anonymousreply 109February 9, 2013 4:06 PM

I think sex was sexier before people started trying to look and act like porn stars.

by Anonymousreply 110February 9, 2013 4:06 PM

DL is home to some very sick and disturbed people. I'm just saying.

by Anonymousreply 111February 9, 2013 4:16 PM

R108 --

I'm with you 100%! This fetishizing the military is totally out-of-hand.

by Anonymousreply 112February 9, 2013 4:17 PM

I don't think porn stars are sexy, ever. Shaved, pumped and tanned is phony. The equivalent of female models. No real connection to the reality of what men really look like. Give me the nerd next door anyway. I never watch porn, rather seek out amateur stuff.

by Anonymousreply 113February 9, 2013 4:23 PM

In my life, every ex-military man I've ever met has been (white) trash, willfully ignorant, regressive, into mannish women (hates sensitivity in all forms), and sort of a gayish cock tease. They sure as shit aren't protecting my freedoms. 911 truth, motherfuckers. And beyond.

by Anonymousreply 114February 9, 2013 4:23 PM

R108, R114 The troops are victims, not heroes.

by Anonymousreply 115February 9, 2013 4:59 PM

R37, you're ruining his fantasy. Many gay men here cling to the idea that straight men have gay sex. Their lives depend on it, their cock depends on it because "straight" is what gets them hard. Meanwhile, these "straight" guys have probably fucked and been fucked by millions of guys. This part seems lost on these gay men.

by Anonymousreply 116February 9, 2013 5:31 PM

@R101: religion is a construct of man, indeed. But if this evil is not at the root, then why is it only religious groups that people sought to join? If it is merely the desire to be part of a group, there are numerous other opportunities going back millennia that would have afforded seekers of power and authority to exercise control, and yet it always seems to come back to religion. Governments rise and fall; companies thrive and fail; religion goes on forever, unabated.

And what we fight over is more often then not some aspect of belief, whether it's which brother is the rightful heir to the deity, or whether the concept of god, son and spirit is one or three distinctions, among many other, what would be considered in a rational world, minor differences. It's only religions that condemn each other to death, and while many other groups may harbor such desires, they always bring it back to faith to achieve their destructive goals.

by Anonymousreply 117February 9, 2013 5:41 PM

The Abrahamic religions are where psychopaths try to find a sense of morality. The people attracted to it are the ones born without an innate sense of fairness and empathy that the rest of humanity possesses without effort.

Basically, they're trying to become more human like the rest of us, so they flock to a church to "save their souls" but it doesn't work because churches are tantamount to the blind leading the blind. So they end up reinforcing their psychopathic behavior with the force of rules laid out for them by their immoral leaders.

It's a pity, but that's how cruel nature can be. Some people are born without a sense of humanity, fair play, and empathy and they spend their lives futilely trying to get what the rest of us are born with and take for granted.

by Anonymousreply 118February 9, 2013 6:00 PM

"The cause is man's desire to deal with the uncertainties of life by explaining them away"

I fixed it for you, R101. The group/belonging aspect is not so important in religious atrocity - the fear of the unknown (or sometimes alien) is the true impetus.

by Anonymousreply 119February 9, 2013 6:02 PM

It is an unpopular opinion that Cillian Murphy is a good looking man and is best at playing male roles.

by Anonymousreply 120February 9, 2013 6:07 PM

I hate the way Jews have been allowed to usurp the Holocaust by promoting their victimization and ignoring the others who died in the camps (40-50% of the total), not to mention the Polish, Slav, and Russian citizens killed on their own soil by the Nazis, including three million Polish Catholics.

by Anonymousreply 121February 9, 2013 6:14 PM

I am amazed by how popular Ian Somerhader is with his role of Damon on The Vampire Diaries. He is always winning all these fan awards. He is a terrible actor, way too old for the part, and not sexy. I sort of enjoyed that dumb show, but had to quit it because I couldn't take any more of his smug, "smell the fart" acting.

I also hate the LOTR and Harry Potter movies.

San Francisco is nasty.

by Anonymousreply 122February 9, 2013 6:14 PM

R123, and you managed to ignore gays in your post too.

by Anonymousreply 123February 9, 2013 6:16 PM

I don't think it has anything to do with them getting hard, R118.

For a lot of these types of queens, its all about ego, its all about them. They possess something so alluring not even a straight man can resist them. And when you have nothing going on in your life, what better way to boost your ego than to brag to their drunken friends in bars about the straight trade they bagged. In that respect, they're just like straight guys bragging about all the hos and skanks they've banged.

by Anonymousreply 124February 9, 2013 6:19 PM

R126, what you say is true. I also believe that narcissism plays a role. But, why don't they ever post a pic of what they look like? Certainly they must be make super models if they turn heads of straight men.

by Anonymousreply 125February 9, 2013 6:22 PM

R117, leave me to my unpopular opinion, bitch.

Don't argue with me.

Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 126February 9, 2013 6:26 PM

No, I didn't, R125. Gays are among the others killed in the camps. The specific groups I listed were typical among those killed without even being sent to camps first.

by Anonymousreply 127February 9, 2013 9:42 PM

I don't think that "marriage" should be a gay aspiration or political demand. Civil Unions with complete legal and financial rights and equality is the better idea to me.

I am partnered for nine years, monogamous and happy. We are a mixed race couple and live in Canada, where same sex marriage is very legal. I am not closeted or self-loathing.

I would never call my boyfriend my husband, and cringe when two people of the same sex refer to each other as wife and wife, or hubby and husband. YUK. Spouse is fine, boyfriend sounds good, partner applies. We call each other by name, together a couple, and lots of things in private......

I think gay weddings are silly and sheep-like and far more hetero-normative than anal sex. I love to fuck. What man doesn't?

by Anonymousreply 128February 9, 2013 10:27 PM

I really don't care that the Pope is retiring.

OK, this isn't a totally unpopular opinion but it just seems a big who cares to me.

by Anonymousreply 129February 12, 2013 2:45 AM

blah blah blah.

It isn't all about YOU.

by Anonymousreply 130February 12, 2013 7:53 AM

it may not be unpopular, r131, but it`s certainly un-POPE-u-lar!

by Anonymousreply 131February 12, 2013 7:59 AM

As we gay men strive to achieve equality to straights, we are also giving up many of the unique traits of our "culture" that make us who we are and give us an allure. I like the "otherness" of queerdom and hope to never see the day when we live the bourgeois lifestyle of suburban parents.

by Anonymousreply 132February 12, 2013 8:09 AM

Nothing has brought me more abuse on datalounge than my belief that real love lasts forever. I ask myself why that is, that dataloungers universally equate this position with stalking, failure, evil, and so on.

by Anonymousreply 133February 14, 2013 6:56 PM

[quote]In my life, every ex-military man I've ever met has been (white) trash, willfully ignorant, regressive, into mannish women (hates sensitivity in all forms), and sort of a gayish cock tease. They sure as shit aren't protecting my freedoms. 911 truth, motherfuckers. And beyond.

In my fairly long life, I've met veterans of WWI, WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, Desert Storm, Iraq, & Afghanistan. There are big differences among them, based on their ages, their races, their sexes, the "cause" served by the respective wars, whether they were drafted or volunteered, etc.

I'm a pacifist & not enamoured of the military, but my experience has been that different times have produced different kinds of vets.

by Anonymousreply 134February 14, 2013 7:33 PM

Vanilla is just fine. There, I said it!

by Anonymousreply 135February 14, 2013 7:41 PM

I think atheists who endlessly defend their atheism are afraid of God. And anti-smokers are boring.

by Anonymousreply 136February 14, 2013 10:41 PM

So many who are militant about rejecting heteronormativity are hypocritical in their sex lives, replicating heterosexual sex.

by Anonymousreply 137February 14, 2013 10:45 PM

I wish the USSR had never dissolved.

by Anonymousreply 138February 14, 2013 10:58 PM

She's an amazing and intriguing woman and I'd really love to meet her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139February 14, 2013 11:09 PM

There is such a thing as gay-for-pay.

Starving boys and drug addicts around the world know so.

by Anonymousreply 140February 15, 2013 12:26 AM

Just as there is no heterosexual community there is no gay community. There are gay communities. There is no unity.We owe Obama a great deal.

by Anonymousreply 141February 16, 2013 1:41 AM

I don't think Deb Furness is unattractive, just unattractive for Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 142February 16, 2013 2:00 AM

Being gay and only being for gay marriage doesn't make you a Liberal, it just makes you selfish. Many gays don't know what it means to be a Liberal, and as a result there are many gay people self-identifying as liberals who really shouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 143February 16, 2013 3:46 AM

I believe that capitalism is just a narrow form of socialism, unethical if all society is designed around it, that all societies today are socialist, and that there is no genuine moral alternative to the welfare state which will have to grow much bigger in the future, and that Americans are illiterate dimwitted boobs for thinking when they misuse the term socialism they mean anything intelligible at all.

by Anonymousreply 144February 16, 2013 4:46 AM

With the exception of "Wind beneath My Wings," I have never liked the music of Bette Midler.

by Anonymousreply 145February 16, 2013 5:02 AM

Aretha Franklin: hated her

by Anonymousreply 146February 16, 2013 5:02 AM

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 147February 16, 2013 5:10 AM

Funny, R147, except for that very treacle I love her music.

by Anonymousreply 148February 16, 2013 5:16 AM

[quote]Sorry but thems the facts.

Sorry, that's your OPINION. Because it isn't fact and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 149February 16, 2013 5:22 AM

R149. Ack. I was never molested. I must not be gay.

by Anonymousreply 150February 16, 2013 5:27 AM

That's why it's an unpopular opinion, R150. Most gays love her. I've never understood it.

by Anonymousreply 151February 16, 2013 5:31 AM

please. we all know if Mrs Obama decided that her cause would be dealing with these dead beat black fathers and empowering single black mothers, every republican would be screaming racisim.

yes, they screamed "dont tell us what to feed our children!!" but that was just pure stupid.

by Anonymousreply 152February 16, 2013 5:53 AM

really R149?

where do you get these numbers?

by Anonymousreply 153February 16, 2013 6:02 AM

People have a right to their own opinion not their own facts. Too many Faux News watchers on Datalounge apparently.

And Forest Gump was a corny, boring movie.

by Anonymousreply 154February 16, 2013 6:10 AM

Most white people are racist

Barbara Boxer is a BITCH

Ultra-religious people tend to have some fucked up skeletons in their closet (pedophilia, drug abuse, psychological issues)

by Anonymousreply 155February 16, 2013 6:36 AM

A few of these comments are unpopular. But none of them are so unpopular that this thread gets deleted. Push the envelope. I could retell facts in this post and get this thread deleted faster than Wendy Williams can change wigs. I won't.

R149 Typical HATERosexual. Those are not the facts. Go f*ck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 156February 16, 2013 6:52 AM

That military personnel and veterans have to be constantly thanked and lauded for their service.

Most military people I've met have been total assholes so for me it makes being appreciative a little harder..at least on a personal level.

Sorry about that.

by Anonymousreply 157February 16, 2013 6:55 AM

That criticizing the more negative aspects of an individual's culture is NOT racism.

by Anonymousreply 158February 16, 2013 6:57 AM

That "models" aren't necessarily the most SEXUALLY attractive people on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 159February 16, 2013 7:01 AM

Black people are racists.

by Anonymousreply 160February 16, 2013 7:08 AM

6 pack abs can be kind of ugly.

by Anonymousreply 161February 16, 2013 7:21 AM

I hated the Beatles and still hate Paul McCartney.

The wrong Beatles are dead.

by Anonymousreply 162February 16, 2013 7:38 AM

Oh God yes, the Beatles are so overrated.

by Anonymousreply 163February 16, 2013 7:44 AM

R143, I agree. We shouldn't be lumped together; we're separate communities.

by Anonymousreply 164February 16, 2013 7:50 AM

Don't say that, R166. Divided we fall! Don't let idiots influence your thinking, especially idiots on this site. Many are severely mentally ill or addicted to drugs while others have incredibly low self-esteem and get a temporary boost of self-esteem by putting others down. Keep that in mind.

by Anonymousreply 165February 16, 2013 8:20 AM

Let unpopular opinions be.

This is a liberating thread......

I don't think most gay couples should have children !

by Anonymousreply 166February 16, 2013 8:44 AM

[quote]Most white people are racist

I agree. Also, white people have no sense of loyalty whatsoever and are only interested in how their next personal relationships can help them get ahead.

by Anonymousreply 167February 16, 2013 9:14 AM

Many US born and raised blacks are the most violent, ignorant, racist turds on the face of the Earth and are destroying or have destroyed a handful of once great US cities.

by Anonymousreply 168February 16, 2013 11:37 AM

R170 is probably my turd of a brother in law, who had life so good that he no longer needed money and quit work and has been an extremely bitter racist misanthrope ever since.

by Anonymousreply 169February 16, 2013 7:15 PM

Shelley Hack was the best Charlie's Angel.

by Anonymousreply 170February 16, 2013 7:25 PM

Bruce Springsteen cannot sing, and his music is over-rated.

Quentin Tarantino is a mediocre film-maker.

I do not understand Brad Pitt's appeal.

Kate Middleton should not be held up as a role model for women.

The term "artist" is over-abused. Madonna, Lady Gaga, and most popular singers are not "artists."

by Anonymousreply 171February 16, 2013 7:31 PM

I honestly can't believe that creatures like R172 exist.

by Anonymousreply 172February 16, 2013 7:32 PM

Wow! R172, I was just reading this 1979 People Magazine article about Shelley joining the cast! That's crazy.

Charlie's Latest Angel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 16, 2013 7:33 PM

R173, we share the same brain.

by Anonymousreply 174February 16, 2013 7:34 PM

Shelly Hack...never was a surname more appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 175February 16, 2013 7:44 PM

Exactly, R177. lol

by Anonymousreply 176February 16, 2013 7:49 PM

r177

That's not an unpopular opinion!

by Anonymousreply 177February 16, 2013 7:51 PM

[quote]I don't believe people can be religious and intelligent at the same time. You're either one or the other. The minute I find out someone is deeply religious, my inner voice says, "Well bless your ignorant heart."

I completely agree.

I once even started a DL thread titled "Christians are, by definition, stupid. Discuss."

As you can imagine, a lot of religulous idiots were very offended.

by Anonymousreply 178February 16, 2013 10:46 PM

People who think you can't be religious and intelligent are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 179February 16, 2013 11:30 PM

No, they're sane.

by Anonymousreply 180February 16, 2013 11:38 PM

Public education should be a priviledge and not a right. Parents who are NOT involved in their child(ren)'s education should be arrested. Corporal punishment should be brought back to schools.

by Anonymousreply 181February 17, 2013 2:54 AM

One of America's biggest lies, and a major contributor to it's problems, is the absurd notion of free speech. For example, opinions such as those held by the westboro "god hates fags" church should cause them to spend the rest of their lives in prison for inciting hatred.

by Anonymousreply 182February 17, 2013 4:43 AM

Nonsense R184. If you ban speech then what people actually think will take you by surprise. Better to have it out there where you can deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 183February 17, 2013 6:37 AM

Population control to help the environment.

by Anonymousreply 184February 18, 2013 7:16 AM

R6, Michelle Obama and Jill Biden have taken military families as their key issue to work on. They have done a lot for military families and continue to do so.

by Anonymousreply 185February 18, 2013 8:01 AM

Meryl Streep is not even one of the top three best American film actresses working. Nope.

by Anonymousreply 186February 18, 2013 8:09 AM

I believe the American Cancer Society grossly misleads the public and is a useless, greedy waste of health and charity dollars primarily interested in promoting its own continued existence. It is the Vatican of health research and non-profits.

by Anonymousreply 187February 18, 2013 8:30 AM

It is normal, natural, and common to lose interest in sex as one grows older.

The idea that one ought to remain sexually active into one's geriatric years is thrust upon us by those who use sex to sell products.

by Anonymousreply 188February 18, 2013 8:40 AM

I completely agree r189.

Give your charity dollars to grass roots organizations, a homeless person or just volunteer some time. Many charities are superstructures of waste and self interest. Careless use of money and human energy.

by Anonymousreply 189February 18, 2013 8:41 AM

Children are AWFUL.

by Anonymousreply 190February 18, 2013 9:03 AM

Climate change is a natural event independent of human behavior. Many humans are just too arrogant to believe it while some are making a pretty penny from the scare tactics.

by Anonymousreply 191February 18, 2013 9:28 AM

Don't get Pitt's appeal, I think he is dumber than a door nail. His popularity is solely based on PR tricks. He likes to hook up with females that are on the same level with him regarding getting attention. Which is not by talent but - how often can we call the paps to take pics of us and our kids so we can be on the front page of all the gossip rags.

He is a shitty actor at best!

by Anonymousreply 192February 18, 2013 9:37 AM

R192, that's an extremely popular opinion. I come across it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 193February 18, 2013 10:07 AM

Darren Criss is not hot. I don't get why people keep drooling over him? He has a Robert Pattinson nose and bushy eyebrows and a mess of a hair. Ugh.. sorry. I just don't find him attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 194February 18, 2013 10:15 AM

I agree, R190. If I felt as horny now as I felt in my 20s, I think I'd want to kill myself. Yet I have two friends around my age who are still active sex obsessives, if not sex addicts. Yet they have to take Viagra or they can't get it up.

In each case, I think they're looking for the better tomorrow we think has been promised us as part of the American (or whatever) dream. But hope and optimism can be addictions, too.

by Anonymousreply 195February 18, 2013 1:58 PM

Most of the Hollywood "hunks" are either way past their prime or were never attractive to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 196February 18, 2013 2:04 PM

Pepsi is better than Coke.

by Anonymousreply 197February 18, 2013 2:07 PM

Jodi Aries while guilty of brutally murdering her ex boyfriend/fuck buddy needs to be professionally psychologically evaluated if she hasn't been already. Asking the officer that interviewed her if he thought she was crazy does not count as psychological evaluation. Also the term crazy should not be allowed. Crazy is not a psychological evaluation, it is not in the DSM.

by Anonymousreply 198February 18, 2013 2:18 PM

Barbra Streisand is the most annoying celebrity of all time.

by Anonymousreply 199February 18, 2013 2:21 PM

The "Illuminati" is real.

Britney IS a Monarch programmed mind control slave.

There IS an attempt by multi-national corporations,the music industry AND the art elite to engineer young minds into Luciferian thought and action.

Liberalism and libertine thinking has gone too far.

Islam is NOT love...it is submit or die.

by Anonymousreply 200February 18, 2013 2:21 PM

People living on welfare and having a new baby every year should be sterilized by force.

by Anonymousreply 201February 18, 2013 7:42 PM

I don't generally lke African American professionals. Always obviously vigilant for signs of possible racism. Always some kind of chip on the shoulder. Very tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 202February 18, 2013 9:56 PM

We need to repeal the Second Amendment. Enough is enough.

by Anonymousreply 203February 18, 2013 11:11 PM

That the troops in Iraq died for our freedom is the biggest lie we've ever been told. What politician is man enough to say it out loud, eventhough they all know it's not true?

by Anonymousreply 204February 19, 2013 1:44 AM

Breeding should be highly regulated and controlled by the government.

All children should be sterilised at birth [or at least by the time they hit puberty]. I don't mean by removing sexual organs, but simply tying the appropriate tubes so that eggies and spermies can never meet.

Then, when a person is AT LEAST 30 years old, and is a decent person and can provide for themselves and a child, the person can ask for permission to reproduce.

If all children truly were wanted and loved, probably 95% of society's problems would melt away.

by Anonymousreply 205February 19, 2013 1:49 AM

R206 none of those in the know can say anything unless they want to be charged with war crimes.

Imagine if troops from another nation swept in and arrested GWBush the same way the US grabbed Noriega in Panama.

by Anonymousreply 206February 19, 2013 1:49 AM

I wouldn't have minded so much

by Anonymousreply 207February 19, 2013 2:52 AM

Elderly people after age 75 should not be allowed to drive. Like airline pilots, there needs to be an age ceiling to operational licenses. How many times are we going to see elderly people in the news killing pedestrians or driving into store fronts mistaking the gas pedal for the brake?

by Anonymousreply 208February 19, 2013 4:03 AM

That tattoos are art or cool. No, they make one's body look like it was smeared in the Sunday comics.

by Anonymousreply 209February 19, 2013 4:05 AM

R199 I think the same. Pepsi It is.

by Anonymousreply 210February 19, 2013 12:36 PM

I think that men are more emotional and women are more practical.

by Anonymousreply 211February 22, 2013 9:23 AM

I believe that Al Gore has no idea what climate change really is. They just prop the big tub of goo up on stage and he reads what is on the cards.

by Anonymousreply 212February 22, 2013 9:45 AM

I hate "creative" black names.

Latest examples:

Je'Rean (a boy)

Lyvonne (his mother)

Chaise (like longue; a boy; a friend of Je'Rean)

Don't these parents care what they do to their children with these R'Idiculosities?

by Anonymousreply 213February 22, 2013 5:28 PM

I believe in a right to assisted suicide for the terminally ill.

by Anonymousreply 214February 22, 2013 5:33 PM

I'm in favor of drone warfare. Kills fewer civilians and produces fewer refugees.

by Anonymousreply 215May 9, 2014 7:41 AM

Barbra Streisand is a terrible and very overrated singer.

by Anonymousreply 216May 9, 2014 8:26 AM

Rihanna is a better singer than Mariah Carey!

by Anonymousreply 217May 9, 2014 8:31 AM

Barrack Obama is the best US president ever ever ever!

by Anonymousreply 218May 9, 2014 8:36 AM

Lupita Nyong'o is ugly

by Anonymousreply 219May 9, 2014 8:42 AM

John McCain is the most loved US politician today!

by Anonymousreply 220May 9, 2014 12:55 PM

Condoms work if you work thm. Why are we still having AIDS Walks and Broadway Bares shows 30 years AFTER safe sex guidelines were publicized? ANYONE who sero-converted after 1985 or so, just doesn't care and basically decided to catch AIDS whether they know it or not. I never hear a PEEP about "Prevention", as I imagine it has gone out of style, or is seen as "judgmental"!

I find it shocking how casual the late 20s, and early 30 somethings are becoming POZ! They all crow about the "stigma"! WHAT stigma!?

You aren't "sex negative" by staying HIV negative, just aware.

This could have been all behind us by now.

by Anonymousreply 221May 9, 2014 5:34 PM

[quote] I'm in favor of drone warfare. Kills fewer civilians and produces fewer refugees.

Imagine if they had drones in WWII. Entire cities that were obliterated by aerial bombardment would still be here today in all their splendor. Billions of dollars in airplanes, bombs, rebuilding, airdrops would never have been spent. Dresden and Hiroshima would have survived but the Eagles Nest would be gone. Good trade off. The Houses of Parliament and Buckinghan Palace would have been droned, but they could have been rebuilt.

by Anonymousreply 222May 9, 2014 5:58 PM

Women don't really like sports. They pretend to in order to hang out with men and please them. They want to be liked, married and fucked.

by Anonymousreply 223May 9, 2014 10:15 PM

A lot of black people have a black agenda and are racists.

by Anonymousreply 224May 9, 2014 10:18 PM

Mines is that white people, even though most liberal minded, think they are naturally better than non white people.

by Anonymousreply 225May 9, 2014 10:24 PM

Once gay marriage is legal across the United States, most gay men will become Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 226May 9, 2014 10:24 PM

Lol, i made my comment without even reading r224 or any others past the first 5 comments. I swear to god. It just goes to show, Im right.

by Anonymousreply 227May 9, 2014 10:25 PM

Lots of versions of this topic.

by Anonymousreply 228June 19, 2020 8:31 PM

I believe all black people in Tulsa should stay home tomorrow and keep their lights off. I think Trump has organized against them and will lead his people against them. Stay home and let them kill each other. I am really worothe the Nazis will show up.

I wish someone would drop a bomb on that stadium.

by Anonymousreply 229June 19, 2020 9:30 PM

I like Brad but Keanu has always been way more attractive than Brad. Wish we could compare their mug shots.

by Anonymousreply 230June 19, 2020 9:41 PM

There are a lot of right wing assholes on this board. All brainwashed trolls, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 231June 19, 2020 9:57 PM

If possible children must have a female mother figure in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 232June 20, 2020 12:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!