Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do we know about Steven Pasquale?

Fucking hot piece of meat now starring in "Do No Harm." Probably a breeder, but he punches all my buttons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 20, 2018 6:26 PM

He's soon going to be unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2013 1:14 AM

And he has a weirdly flabby body.

Needs to do some cardio after the show's canceled.

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2013 1:18 AM

He's married to the brilliant Laura Benanti.

He was good in Reasons to be Pretty, though I wasn't a fan of the play (or LaBute). I guess you walked away mostly thinking about Ireland and Sadowski though.

by Anonymousreply 3February 7, 2013 1:21 AM

He had an unnecessary nose job after he appeared on 6 Feet Under. He looked better with his original beautiful nose.

He also has an enormous tattoo on on his back which they have to use tons of makeup to cover in his shirtless scenes.

by Anonymousreply 4February 7, 2013 1:22 AM

Very likely he'll be this year's Jimmy Wolk.

Wolk's show, Lone Star, was just as heavily promoted, and it lasted only five weeks.

Networks used to give shows time to develop an audience, but no more.

by Anonymousreply 5February 7, 2013 1:29 AM

Yeah, the nose job is really bad and feminizing.

He and Anson Mount must have gone to the same surgeon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 7, 2013 1:37 AM

[quote]Wolk's show, Lone Star, was just as heavily promoted, and it lasted only five weeks.

5 weeks? You give that show too much credit r5. Fox pulled Lone Star after 2 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 7February 7, 2013 1:37 AM

I thought he was a cute and funny actor on "Rescue Me". One of the most likeable characters on that show...

[R4] Are you sure? I don't know why such a little-known actor would bother with a rhinoplasty...but then I'd consider one and I'm a total random.

by Anonymousreply 8February 7, 2013 1:38 AM

r8 most actors get work done as soon as they get a manager. The manager sometimes pays for it and takes out the cost from the actor's first gig, if the actor is a sure thing to get a job.

Pasquale is a hot piece and a good actor, I hope he gets a project more worthy of his talents after this show is inevitably cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 9February 7, 2013 1:42 AM

[quote]He's married to the brilliant Laura Benanti

So that makes him gay, right?

by Anonymousreply 10February 7, 2013 2:54 AM

He has a teenaged daughter from a previous relationship.

by Anonymousreply 11February 7, 2013 3:09 AM

he was a hot boyfriend of Michael C. Hall on Six Feet Under

by Anonymousreply 12February 7, 2013 3:17 AM

He's cute enough, but lacks charisma. They need to stop trying to make him happen and let him do guest starring stints on shows like Army Wives and SVU.

by Anonymousreply 13February 7, 2013 3:20 AM

They keep teasing a shot of him sunbathing on a yacht...he looks pretty good there...

by Anonymousreply 14February 7, 2013 4:31 AM

Ditto r1.

by Anonymousreply 15February 7, 2013 4:34 AM

Whenever I see the poster for this show, I just keep thinking of the theory that you can tell if a man is hung by comparing his ring finger to his index finger. If they are equal in size, small dick. If the ring finger is noticeably longer than index, then larger than average.

On one hand they are equal and on the other different sizes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 7, 2013 4:41 AM

The new show wasn't [italic]too[/italic] bad, although I found him unconvincing as the hard ass/sexual predator self. Which ain't so good if that's the basis of the whole show.

Agree the body was disappointing. These days it is pretty much a requirement for leading man status guys to be cut.

by Anonymousreply 17February 7, 2013 4:44 AM

Not aging well and will soon have Neanderthal brow, which will make him totally unattractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 7, 2013 5:09 AM

[R18] I like that pic. If that's soon-to-be-unattractive then sign me up ;)

by Anonymousreply 19February 7, 2013 5:21 AM

Has an amazing voice. Look for him opposite Kelli O'Hara in Far From Heaven later this spring.

by Anonymousreply 20February 7, 2013 5:56 AM

He's had AT LEAST two nose jobs. Both bad.

by Anonymousreply 21February 7, 2013 8:02 AM

He tweeted this on 4th Feb. Not often you see tweets by an actor on a show when it's doing badly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 7, 2013 8:21 AM

Just seeing a tumblr photoset of him on Six Feet Under and yes he definitely looked different back then. If you ask me, I think he looks better now IMO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 7, 2013 8:24 AM

I KNEW he'd had a nose job. His original one looked fine.

by Anonymousreply 24February 7, 2013 8:50 AM

Ashamed of his heritage. Calls himself puh-SQUALL.

by Anonymousreply 25February 7, 2013 11:21 AM

R16, hadn't heard that one before. On my left hand, my middle finger is longer but on my right hand they're the same size. FWIW, I'm 6.5". Regarding the noses, both are just fine. He's totally doable!!!

by Anonymousreply 26February 7, 2013 11:33 AM

The nose job is very reminiscent of Bruce Jenner's totally unnecessary nose job.

by Anonymousreply 27February 7, 2013 12:19 PM

r9, who are some other male actors who had work done early in their careers? This fascinates me - I knew it was common for actresses, but I thought guys usually didn't go under the knife until it was time for a face lift.

by Anonymousreply 28February 7, 2013 4:52 PM

Chris Cuomo. Just look at the rest of his family.

by Anonymousreply 29February 7, 2013 4:56 PM

Saw him a few years ago in an off-broadway play called "Fat Pig". He looked very good in a bathing suit.

by Anonymousreply 30February 7, 2013 4:58 PM

r25, "puh-squall" is the American English pronounciation of his name.

I heard Laura Benanti has a reputation of being a crazy bitch sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 31February 7, 2013 6:43 PM

Wow, what an odd tweet R22, they usually don't go out of the way to say how lousy a show's doing. I watched it last night on Hulu and liked it. Loved him in Rescue Me and Coma.

by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2013 6:59 PM

R23 I disagee - he looked better back then.

He was great on Six Feet Under, but as I said in another post, he doesn't have "what it takes" to be the lead of a show. He does better as a supporting character.

by Anonymousreply 33February 7, 2013 8:55 PM

R22 Wow, even he's being realistic about what a flop his show is. Gotta appreciate his honesty!

by Anonymousreply 34February 7, 2013 8:57 PM

Any other examples of male nose jobs?

by Anonymousreply 35February 7, 2013 9:07 PM

[R35] Tom Cruise & Ryan Gosling perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 36February 7, 2013 10:14 PM

Here's another tweet from Steven about the show:

[quote]steve pasquale ‏@StevePasquale Seriously guys? I'd like to thank the tens of u who tuned in to Do No Harm last night. #yowza

by Anonymousreply 37February 8, 2013 8:56 AM

Can't believe no one has posted that Matt Morrison stole SP's career -- he originated MM's part in Light in the Piazza and then ALSO was cast first in South Pacific, but in both cases he was shackled to his stupid basic cable show instead.

by Anonymousreply 38February 8, 2013 10:25 AM

Matt Morrison has a career?

by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2013 12:11 AM

R38 If all you say is true, Denis Leary stole Steven Pasquale's career, not Matt Morrison.

by Anonymousreply 40February 9, 2013 12:20 AM

I never watched that fireman show because I can't stand that douche Denis Leary (who stole all of Bill Hicks' material) but it locked Pasquale up for years so he couldn't accept other projects. I'm sure he made a nice amount of money from the show, but he was too good for it.

by Anonymousreply 41February 9, 2013 12:24 AM

R37 Wow, he sounds really bitter. It's definitely not going to win him any fans.

by Anonymousreply 42February 9, 2013 1:25 AM

We know he's unemployed as his show got cancelled.... after only two airings!

by Anonymousreply 43February 9, 2013 1:29 AM

It's too bad. I know him from years ago and he is a really sweet guy with an incredible talent. No one has figured out how to use it yet.

Timing was bad, because Rescue Me was good, but imagining him in The Light in the Piazza gives me a musical theater boner like no other. Let's cast him...what musical can we revive for him?

Brigadoon?

The Secret Garden?

PIPPIN!?

by Anonymousreply 44February 9, 2013 2:08 AM

He'll be fine.

He's back in NY in the spring in a NEW musical - playing the secretly gay husband (Dennis Quaid's part) in the musical version of FAR FROM HEAVEN.

And with Broadway favorite Kelli O'Hara as Julianne Moore, this will be a big hit.

by Anonymousreply 45February 9, 2013 5:33 AM

Gross me out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2013 5:54 AM

worked with him - nice guy - straight

by Anonymousreply 47February 9, 2013 7:25 AM

Yeah, playing second lead to Kelli O'Hara in a bad "original musical" that fourteen queens will care about is definitely bouncing back from being the star of a network drama.

by Anonymousreply 48February 9, 2013 10:30 AM

r37, don't be so cynical. I think he was grateful for those who did watch, even though it wasn't multi-millions.

by Anonymousreply 49February 9, 2013 11:02 AM

[R42] Looking at it from another angle, at least his honesly is kind of refreshing. Most actors keep their trap shut about their flopping shows (same with musicians). Steven showed here that he had high hopes for the show and did care.

It's a shame it's gone tits-up for him in this case but I hope he has more chances.

by Anonymousreply 50February 9, 2013 11:54 AM

Steven Pasquale has the AIDS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 9, 2013 12:15 PM

Fat.

by Anonymousreply 52February 9, 2013 8:19 PM

Has it really been cancelled? I watched it on demand last night. He definitely was hotter on Rescue Me, though I'd still jump in bed with him in a second.

It wasn't a terrible show, had some potential, bout was kind of hard to follow all that back and forth. At the start of every scene I was wondering which guy he was.

by Anonymousreply 53February 11, 2013 2:13 PM

Saw him in a benefit concert the other night. Long hair, very feminine looking save the bulky body. Came off as gayer than a goose.

by Anonymousreply 54April 23, 2014 11:40 AM

R54 I've always thought he was gay too, so I was surprised when I found out he had a daughter and a girlfriend in the past.

by Anonymousreply 55April 23, 2014 11:59 AM

I had no idea he was on 6 feet under.

by Anonymousreply 56June 20, 2018 6:24 PM

Hot but needs to lose 25 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 57June 20, 2018 6:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!