Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Daniel Sunjata

Very handsome TV and now film actor.

I found this interesting post about him on the "Celebrities you have seen at Gay Bars, etc." thread:

[quote](baseball cap, very much on the down low) at a straight bar on Sixth Avenue. This was about 5 years ago. He came in chatted up this guy at the bar and left in a hurry. I went up to the guy to ask what happened, and he said that it was a Craigslist hook-up that didn't work out. Daniel freaked out when the hook-up recognized who he was.

Daniel is 41, never married and has no children. He is so pretty, his lips especially. Why isn't he more famous, if not for his looks alone?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 31005/12/2015

I doubt he's ever been mistaken for straight.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 102/03/2013

Would suck his knob.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 202/03/2013

He played gay in "Brother to Brother." And in "Take Me Out."

by Adam Rodriguezreply 302/03/2013

He overdid the butching up for Rescue Me. A very softspoken guy IRL. He's pinged for me forever.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 402/03/2013

[quote]He's pinged for me forever.

Me too (and not just because I think he's hot!).

He looks great for 41. Mixed people are gorgeous.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 502/03/2013

Very pretty, but untalented as an actor.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 602/03/2013

R4, he is a naturally masculine dude. He was playing a firefighter. What other type of portrayal would you expect from a dude?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 702/03/2013

[quote]Very pretty, but untalented as an actor.

Bullshit. He's a pretty decent actor and has done a variety of challenging roles, playing both straight and gay roles. He's a hell of a lot better than a lot of the actors who play the same damn character/persona in every role they do.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 802/03/2013

I would love if Daniel was gay, but I've never heard any real rumors. He's played gay several times so I don't think he's so closeted that he thinks it would hurt his career cuz he's not a big movie star.

Plus he's very open about being a big 9/11 truther. Surely he wouldn't hide being gay if he has no problem being vocal about 9/11 being an inside job.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 902/03/2013

He looks great with longer hair like he has in the first pic. He must have been something else in his 20s.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 1002/03/2013

Daniel actually has a daughter who is now a teenager. He was very young when the baby was born and did not marry the baby's mom.

He's straight. And absolutely gorgeous.

He also must have the worst agent in show biz history.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 1302/03/2013

He's a classic pussy hound. Daniel has two daughters, by two different women. The daughters are both the same age.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 1502/03/2013

"He also must have the worst agent in show biz history."

Or, maybe, he just can't act.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 1802/03/2013

I loved Take Me Out. He was great with the John Rocker-style bigot who comes to NY and makes a bunch of redneck bigoted statements. He wrestles the guy naked to the ground in the shower and kisses him. I was glued to my seat, as were about 300 gray-haired matinee ladies!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 1902/03/2013

R16. English must also not be your first language.: one of the woman who fathered his daughters?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 2102/03/2013

womEn OK? DOUCHEBAG. Ever heard of a typo? DOUCHE. You really think I don't know that you put an "a" for singular and an "e" for plural? DOuCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE I ain't not illertirate.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 2202/03/2013

I don't understand the truther business.

I completely see the point of questioning HOW something happened or WHO was behind it, if the official story isn't making sense.

But something HAPPENED. Hard to deny that.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 2302/03/2013

He's a good actor and ridiculously handsome, but I think his ethnic look has handicapped him.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 2402/03/2013

He's a great actor. And not just just good looking but super hot in a very unique way. I really can't imagine why he isn't playing leads in major films.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 2502/03/2013

He doesnt like Obama too much, in fact he sounds like he wants to kick his ass

by Adam Rodriguezreply 2602/03/2013

Add me to the list of those who think he's a very limited actor.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 2702/03/2013

Isn't he considered primarily a NY actor? That would limit his opportunities for TV roles. Maybe he never wanted to commit to a series shot in LA.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 2802/03/2013

A great actor R25? What are you smoking?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 2902/03/2013

I always confuse him with Bobby Cannavale.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 3002/03/2013

What do you MEAN R31???????

by Adam Rodriguezreply 3202/03/2013

[quote]I really can't imagine why he isn't playing leads in major films.

Lets be honest - Hollywood prefers to give male lead roles to white men, and Daniel's half black. Look at all the untalented white men who can't act worth shit who keep getting lead role after lead role.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 3302/03/2013

He's hot, though, R33... If he were a better actor, no one would even notice that he's tan. (Let's face it... He hardly even seems black.)

by Adam Rodriguezreply 3402/03/2013

Agree with r33. I think Taylor Lautner will eventually suffer the same fate as he grows more and more into his ethnic looks.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 3502/03/2013

R34 I disagree - look at wooden no-talent "actors" like Gerard Butler, Robert Pattinson, and Justin Timberlake. None of them can act worth shit, yet they continue to get lead role after lead role. And what do they have in common? They're all white.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 3602/03/2013

I saw the very last performance of "Take Me Out" on Broadway. I was quite impressed with Danny's low hangers.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 3702/03/2013

R37 What was it like to see him naked in the flesh? I would've LOVED to have seen that show!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 3802/03/2013

I kind of agree with r34. Hollywood seems to favor guys that people can immediately identify as black or white. Its the mixed guys that they havent figured out what to do with quite yet. Multiracial women dont seem to have this problem as much.

Daniel is a special case because he can look white, black, or latin depending on how the lighting is and how his hair is styled. So yes, his acting skills would have to open doors for him.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 3902/03/2013

He was sweet as the sailor in the first post 9/11 episode of Sex And The City.

He lacks the unique appeal that makes a star. He's the Bobby Cannavale of mixed race actors.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 4102/03/2013

He's one of the handsomest actors in Hollywood. I'm sure his biracial features have handicapped him. Hes always cast as the rebound bf of the leading lady.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 4202/04/2013

He reminds me of the dude who played the first Cameron on Days.

It's always awkward to see dudes with muscles who look like they're packing no meat.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 4302/04/2013

[quote] [R4], he is a naturally masculine dude.

Actually, in the real world that 99.999% of us dwell in he is quite soft and even feminine.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 4402/04/2013

[quote]He reminds me of the dude who played the first Cameron on Days.

Ah yes, Schuyler Yancey. He and the new Dr Cameron on Days, Nathan Owens are both mixed raced guys that are probably destined for the same mediocre careers that Daniel has. These guys are very attractive but wont get far without strong acting chops because of how Hollywood is.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 4502/04/2013

r40, dunno but he is half Japanese.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 4602/04/2013

R46 WTF did you come up with that? He's half white and half black. He was adopted.

At least know what the hell you're talking about.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 4702/04/2013

I don't think his ethnic look (whatever that is) has hurt him; I just don't think he comes alive on the screen. He's very handsome but doesn't show much onscreen charisma. He's like Patrick Wilson that way.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 4802/04/2013

[quote]I don't think his ethnic look (whatever that is) has hurt him; I just don't think he comes alive on the screen. He's very handsome but doesn't show much onscreen charisma.

If you want to talk about people who don't come alive on screen and have no charisma, then lets talk about no-talents like Henry Cavill and Gerard Butler. They get lead roles all the time, so why isn't Daniel? Oh, I forgot - because they're light and bright.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 4902/04/2013

Anyone here see him naked on stage in 'Take Me Out'?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 5002/04/2013

R49, I agree with you exactly!

These numbskulls don't know what they are talking about, they're very obtuse. Why does he have to have exceptional acting skills to get ahead whereas Henry Cavill, Justin Timberlake, Robert Pattinson are getting leading roles on even less talent?

I find that Sunjata has a very sexy presence onscreen. He'd have those roles but he's bi-racial. I find that the minority actors who get the leading roles start out as comedians or singers, like Will Smith. In fact, I think he's the only non-white leading man who is A-list

by Adam Rodriguezreply 5102/04/2013

R51 Thank you. It's blatantly obvious why he's not getting lead roles. Like you said, the few minority leads (Will Smith and Jamie Foxx are the only two current ones I can think of) both started as comedians on television. The other two black male leads play the sterotypical angry black man roles (Samuel L. Jackson and Denzel Washington).

You never see mainstream rom-coms with a minority lead.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 5202/04/2013

[quote] In fact, I think he's the only non-white leading man who is A-list

W T F ????

by Adam Rodriguezreply 5302/04/2013

[quote]If you want to talk about people who don't come alive on screen and have no charisma, then lets talk about no-talents like Henry Cavill and Gerard Butler. They get lead roles all the time, so why isn't Daniel? Oh, I forgot - because they're light and bright.

I DIRECTLY compared him to Patrick Wilson (who is even more "light and bright") in my post when I was talking about how Sunjata does not come alive on the screen.

So fuck you, asshole.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 5402/04/2013

Just a few years ago Patrick Wilson was a major star in multiple films opposite some of Hollywood's top leading ladies, but he seems to have fallen off the radar completely now.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 5502/04/2013

And his TV series got cancelled after one season.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 5602/04/2013

He's in a new series on USA coming later this spring called GRACELAND...

by Adam Rodriguezreply 5702/04/2013

I knew I was missing someone.

Denzel was so fine in his prime and an awesome talent. He's now pushing 60. Who will be the next Denzel?

As far as Daniel, he really needs to get a new agent.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 5802/04/2013

Patrick Wilson was for a time the leading man of choice for directors opposite Oscar-nominated/winning ladies:

1. Kate Winslet, "Little Children"

2. Ellen Page, "Hard Candy"

3. Emma Thompson/Meryl Streep "Angels in America"

4. Anne Hathaway, "Passengers"

Also starred with Kerry Washington and Samuel L. Jackson in "Lakeview Terrace" and had lead roles in "Watchmen" and "Evening".

Also had lead roles in "The Alamo" and "The Phantom of the Opera"

He was everywhere, and now he seems to have jumped the shark.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 5902/04/2013

[quote]In fact, I think he's the only non-white leading man who is A-list

If Daniel Sunjata really fits the category of "A-list," then so do:

Vin Diesel

Idris Elba

Chiwetel Ejiofor

Djimon Hounsou

Don Cheadle

Taye Diggs

Shemar Moore

Mario van Peebles

They all have more name recognition than he does.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 6002/04/2013

Daniel Sunjata is definitely not A-list. I'm not sure if he's even B-list. No one knows who he is outside of a very limited audience.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 6102/04/2013

R60 Reading is Fun=damental. The post said that WILL SMITH was the only non-white A-lister.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 6202/04/2013

he was very good in take me out. I enjoyed that show a lot.

he's handsome, but in no way is he one of the handsomest actors in hollywood.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 6302/04/2013

Vin Diesel is A-list. So are Don Cheadle, Forest Whitaker, Jet Li and Jackie Chan.

None of them are white.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 6402/04/2013

Vin Diesel is not A-list, and is past his prime.

Forest Whitaker is not A-list either. He may have won an Oscar 6 years ago, but his career has gone nowhere since then. And all people remember is that the Oscar should probably have gone to Peter O'Toole.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 6502/04/2013

I saw him in Take Me Out, R50.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 6602/04/2013

And, R66? Describe what he looked like naked.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 6702/04/2013

R64, of all those names, Jackie Chan would be considered A-list.... But he had to be recognized as a big star in another country first.

Cheadle, Whitaker, Diesel are B list.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 6802/04/2013

I don't think you understand what "jump the shark" means, R59.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 6902/04/2013

r47, I heard him say on an interview that he was black and Japanese. I see that it's not correct, maybe he was joking, I don't know but it came out of his mouth.But from this thread we can all see he is a liar and a fake in many areas.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 7002/04/2013

He was very hot in Take Me Out and had a strong physical presence on stage. Good if not great actor. I remember thinking he had a big dick and my beloved David Eigenberg from SATC had a tiny little fellow.

I still prefer the cute ripped charismatic little guy to the dead behind the eyes hunk.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 7102/04/2013

He seems pretty mainstream masculine to me. He would fit in in a sports bar with the bros. you can be intellectual and masculine too.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 7202/04/2013

Denzel is A list. So is Morgan

by Adam Rodriguezreply 7302/04/2013

Samuel Jackson is A-list too. And so is Jamie Foxx. And Vin Diesel can still open a movie (The Fast and the Furious films at least), so he's still A-list.

But the complainer is going to find fault with no matter what names any of us mention. When he disqualified Denzel Washington for being too old (!!!) he proved he didn't really care about the question--he just wanted to complain for the sake of complaining. He'll disqualify whomever you mention. And now Jackie Chan disqualified for being from another country? What bullshit.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 7402/04/2013

For those who asked about his name, Sunjata is actually his middle name, and it's the English spelling of Sundiata, who was the founder of the Mali Empire in West Africa. His actual surname is Condon, but he said he decided against using it as his professional name 'cause it sounded and looked very similar to condom.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 7502/04/2013

Dudes like him drive me wild. Hot biracial guys

by Adam Rodriguezreply 7602/04/2013

His dick's on the small side for his frame. He's got large features and BDF, but sadly the dick's not on scale with the rest of his body.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 7702/04/2013

R77, I could not care less about something so superficial and Queenie.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 7802/04/2013

[quote]His dick's on the small side for his frame. He's got large features and BDF, but sadly the dick's not on scale with the rest of his body.

Oh, please - his dick looks fine. Probably bigger than yours.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 7902/04/2013

"Condon" is pure Irish.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 8002/04/2013

Oh when oh is this country finally going to have a romantic leading man of color between the ages of 20 and 40 who was born in the Continental United States, and who did not start out in comedy nor in music, and who is A-list, and who is left-handed, and who is also a fire sign???

If he does not fit every single one of those qualifications, he is beneath my notice!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 8102/04/2013

He's a hot guy with a great body, however, I'm a bottom and that smallish cock would be a deal breaker.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 8202/04/2013

[quote]He's a hot guy with a great body, however, I'm a bottom and that smallish cock would be a deal breaker.

It's funny that size queens are usually the ones with the smallest cocks.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 8302/04/2013

r82, you sound so shallow and feminine, man.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 8402/04/2013

He would have starred in several series in the UK by now if he had moved there. Brit chicks cream at the very sight of him, I bet.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 8502/04/2013

HES YUMMERS IS HE INDIAN?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 8602/04/2013

No, he's Irish/German/African-American combo. 'Sunjata' is not Indian at all. It's West African.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 8702/04/2013

He probably became Sunjata as there was a Daniel Condon in Equity, AFTRA, or SAG; not because it sounded like condom.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 8802/04/2013

R82, why do you say his cock is small? It looks normal size to me, and it is flaccid and he is performing naked in front of an audience. He is not erect.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 8902/05/2013

And seen under the water of a cold shower.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 9002/05/2013

R90, why did they use cold water for their showers?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 9102/05/2013

All those years I thought he was a Black Indian. He even looks like a Black Indian.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 9202/05/2013

Based on the previews at the end of tonight's episode, Danny's gonna be guest-starring on "Smash" later this season.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 9302/06/2013

Cannot wait to see Daniel on SMASH! Finally a reason to keep watching that drek.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 9402/06/2013

People really think he's a great actor? He makes Keanu look talented. There's no accounting for taste... The body must be the appeal.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 9502/06/2013

So. Danny is a top?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 9602/06/2013

by Adam Rodriguezreply 9702/06/2013

[quote]What is the derivative of the name Sunjata? It sounds sort of Indian.

It's West African. He's named after the great West African King Sundiata Keita, who founded the Mali empire in the 13th Century AD.

[quote]The proper English spelling of Sundiata's name is [bold]Sunjata[/bold] pronounced: soon-jah-ta, which reflects the actual pronunciation and the Mandinka language. The name Sogolon derives from his mother and Jata means lion. It is the traditional way of praising someone in some West African societies (Gambia, Senegal, Mali and Guinea in particular). [bold]The name Sundiata praises him through his mother which means "the lion of Songolon" or "Songolon's lion".[/bold] The name Jata derives from Jara (lion). Jara and many of its variations such as jata, jala or jada are merely regional variations for example Gambia, Guinea, Mali etc. Sundiata's name is thus a combination of his mother's name Songolon (Sun or its variation Son) and jata (lion).

Epic name which is actually his middle name. He was born Daniel Sunjata Condon. Much better than names like DuShawn or DeAndre, which seriously irritate me (No, I'm not being racist) as do generic white names like Scott or Brett.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 9802/06/2013

Oh, and don't get me started on Mitt, Tagg, Truck, Breck, Todd, Brad etc.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 9902/06/2013

Isn't Sunjata adopted?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 10002/06/2013

On SMASH, Sunjata will play a successful playwright brought in to help the weak book on BOMBSHELL - and will become sexually/romantically involved with both the gay composer and Grace. It gets very steamy in both pairings, and may lead to the break up of the writing team permanently.

Fuck you, Theresa Rebeck!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 10102/07/2013

When Obama came on the scene, he reminded me of Sunjata's performance as the TAKE ME OUT character - his speech patterns reminded me of how Sunjata talked in the play. (Very different from the sort of femme-y way the offstage Sunjata is talking in that YouTube interview.)

I wondered if they would cast him as Obama in GAME CHANGE (before I found out that they would only be using real footage of Obama). He could be great if the opportunity ever came up again, as long as he were willing to drastically slim down, particularly to get his face lean. I understand there's an Anne somebody or other who enjoys telling other actors just how to do that.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 10202/07/2013

I find Daniel gorgeous and a great actor. Its a shame he hasn't had a big movie career when so many lesser do. Look at Jonah Hill for fuck sakes!

Who would you rather blow? Daniel Sunjata or Jonah Hill?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 10302/07/2013

You mean he is not part Indian?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 10402/07/2013

Can imagine that gorgeous mouth going down on my moist mussy.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 10502/07/2013

German, Irish and Black.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 10602/07/2013

I bet he knows how fuck a hole, whether it's a guy's or a chick's.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 10702/07/2013

Yep, he seems like the type that doesnt discriminate against the gender of the hole he fucks. That can be problematic sometimes though.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 10802/07/2013

r108, uh what crazy basis do you have for such a statement?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 10902/08/2013

Indian huh....... dots or feathers? Just curious.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 11002/08/2013

r110, you are so wrong for that, dude. so wrong....

by Adam Rodriguezreply 11102/08/2013

Has he grown a beard for "Smash?"

by Adam Rodriguezreply 11202/08/2013

He grew a beard for something. Maybe that TNT show. I think he loks better clean shaven, but thats just me.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 11302/08/2013

Not Indian? I wanted to handle his tomahawk.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 11402/10/2013

wrong type of Indian

by Adam Rodriguezreply 11502/14/2013

Princess Tinymeat with breast implants.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 11602/14/2013

r116, stop lying dude

by Adam Rodriguezreply 11702/15/2013

H

by Adam Rodriguezreply 11802/18/2013

R101 is that true?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 11902/18/2013

Saw him on Broadway in 'Take Me out.' Delish!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 12002/18/2013

it is true, R119.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 12102/18/2013

He's gorgeous, but he gets a bit carried away with some of the stuff he talks about on Twitter. He's definitely got a mind of his own, that's for sure.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 12202/18/2013

What kind of stuff r122?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 12302/18/2013

he is very intelligent. a strong Black man.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 12402/18/2013

[quote]he is very intelligent. a strong HALF Black man

Fixed that for you.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 12502/18/2013

He looks very hot on Smash with that beard.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 12602/19/2013

He's a conspiracy theorist nutbag on his twitter! He hates Obama too!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 12702/19/2013

He has a good strong name. Like a warrior.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 12802/22/2013

R127 Yeah, it's really bizzare. No doubt he's good looking, but if his Twitter is anything to go by, it would get very tiresome being around him for more than a short period of time.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 12902/22/2013

He should just relax and let me work his body

by Adam Rodriguezreply 13002/22/2013

G

by Adam Rodriguezreply 13102/23/2013

You think the Obama hate might actually be envy?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 13202/23/2013

He is what people call "fine."

by Adam Rodriguezreply 13303/01/2013

Some of yall are too much. He seems like a great dude.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 13403/04/2013

He reminds me of Joe Gorga from RHONJ.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 13503/04/2013

Daniel Sunjata needs to have my tongue up his ass.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 13603/04/2013

ewww. stop being so gross, r136

by Adam Rodriguezreply 13703/04/2013

ewww. stop being so gross, R135

by Adam Rodriguezreply 13803/04/2013

[quote]He reminds me of Joe Gorga from RHONJ.

Get your eyes checked sweetie.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 13903/04/2013

Oh, Joe GORGA. That's okay, R135. He's the cute one, R139, and I could see him and Daniel Sunjata possibly being related.

Joe Guidice, now that's another story.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 14003/04/2013

Black Indians are so hot.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 14103/09/2013

He's gorgeous and lovely. And just a bit fem.

"Kid can blow!"

"I was just the straight man."

Yep, ok.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 14203/09/2013

[quote]You think the Obama hate might actually be envy?

yes he sounds like a hater. A fine hater, but a hater nonetheless!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 14303/09/2013

i just love looking at him

by Adam Rodriguezreply 14403/09/2013

Any examples of other famous or prominent Black Indians?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 14503/19/2013

I've seen some rushes for a film he was in a few years ago. He is really not a very good actor.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 14603/19/2013

y

by Adam Rodriguezreply 14704/03/2013

They should cast him on a Showtime series.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 14804/08/2013

He is so hot.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 14904/15/2013

Did his Graceland show ever take off?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 15004/15/2013

I don't think Graceland has premiered yet.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 15104/15/2013

I liked him in Devil Wears Prada. Kept me guessing if his character was supposed to be gay or straight. I was hoping gay. Woof.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 15204/15/2013

It is sort of hot when he says in regard to Aaron Tveit "kid can blow!"

by Adam Rodriguezreply 15304/15/2013

His hair is longer on the upcoming series Graceland.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 15404/29/2013

He played a ridiculously sexy cop in One for the Money. Great chem. with Kate Heigl too.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 15504/29/2013

[quote]Any examples of other famous or prominent Black Indians?

Jesus Christ! For the umpteenth time he is NOT Indian. He is Irish/German/African combo. Sunjata is his middle name (his real surname is Condon) and it's a reference to Sundiata Keita, the founder of the Mali Empire in West Africa. "Sunjata" is a variant spelling.

I think people are getting confused 'cause they think of the American Idol guy, Sanjaya, who is indeed of Indian descent.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 15604/30/2013

I enjoy his longer hair

by Adam Rodriguezreply 15704/30/2013

I know this dude that is a Black Indian. He is very hot. They have very masculine features usually.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 15804/30/2013

[quote]I know this dude that is a Black Indian. He is very hot. They have very masculine features usually.

Is he Black and East Indian? Or Black and Native American mixed??

There are a lot of Black, East Indian, and Scottish or Irish mixed people in the West Indies, and they look a lot like Daniel. Thats what I thought he was. I myself am the same ethnic mix, via the West Indies, but our family never knew whether we were Native American or East Indian.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 15904/30/2013

[quote]Is he Black and East Indian? Or Black and Native American mixed??

FFS, does it matter? Why can't people just enjoy a good looking person without trying to figure out if they're this or that?

And for the record, he's mixed race (half black, half white).

by Adam Rodriguezreply 16004/30/2013

r160, I wasnt asking about Daniel. I was replying to r158 about his friend.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 16104/30/2013

sexy

by Adam Rodriguezreply 16204/30/2013

s

by Adam Rodriguezreply 16305/06/2013

When is his new show on?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 16405/10/2013

This dude looks like a Black Indian

by Adam Rodriguezreply 16505/10/2013

R165 That guy has nothing to do with Daniel.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 16605/10/2013

Take your precious self off r160. People ask if a person is blond, dark-skinned or tall all the time. People identify a lot with their ethnic makeup and will be the first to tell you they're Irish, Italian or Jewish. Daniel is Irish/German/African-American combo and he's proud for people to know that.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 16805/14/2013

Hot black dude

by Adam Rodriguezreply 16905/14/2013

nice r165!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 17005/15/2013

so the dude at r165 has an exhibitionist Tumblr

by Adam Rodriguezreply 17105/15/2013

omg r171 how I would molest him!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 17205/15/2013

r171, is one of the hottest dudes I have ever seen. His name?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 17305/16/2013

Why don't you start a new thread if you want to talk about the no-name guy at R171. This thread is about Daniel.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 17405/16/2013

I wonder with his new tv show (Graceland) coming up, why isn't he getting more media exposure? Like interviews, etc.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 17505/25/2013

[quote]People really think he's a great actor? He makes Keanu look talented. There's no accounting for taste... The body must be the appeal.

Are you talking about Generation Um? I agree. Next to Sunjata, Keanu looks like a great actor.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 17605/25/2013

If USA Network is smart, they should have him and Aaron Tveit do a lot of make out/sex scene in Graceland.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 17705/26/2013

Most hilarious post at that blog: "Amen sister... Dumb ass can't even spell, WTF??!! She is seriously mentle"

by Adam Rodriguezreply 17805/26/2013

lol

by Adam Rodriguezreply 17905/30/2013

Mulatto? Is this 1875?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 18105/30/2013

He's gorgeous but Truther = Dealbreaker - no exceptions.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 18205/30/2013

r181, mulatto is more polite than "high yella."

by Adam Rodriguezreply 18305/30/2013

Idiot at R183, high yella does not mean biracial.

High yellow is a term used as a description of African-Americans with extremely light skin, reddish hair and freckles. One cannot be biracial and "high yellow". The term is one for a certain sub-set of the black community.

And the politically-correct term is "biracial". Mulatto is an antiquated and offensive term.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 18405/31/2013

High yellow does not mean biracial, although almost all "high yellow" African Americans have mixed ancestry. In fact, it is almost impossible for a "BLACK" person to be high yellow without some mixed ancestry, unless you count albinos.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 18506/03/2013

High Yella is so sad. I cried when he died at the end.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 18606/03/2013

He's gorgeous, but dear lord - have you ever seen the shit he posts on Twitter? Yikes! He thinks EVERYTHING is some sort of conspiracy theory. It's really bizarre.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 18706/06/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Adam Rodriguezreply 18806/06/2013

Yeah, he's a bit weird. That's ok, I like them like that.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 18906/06/2013

Graceland is a pretty good show, and Sunjata is hotter than ever. He really is hot.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 19006/08/2013

I saw him in "Take Me Out" a number of years ago. He's sexy as hell. Great body, nice dick. And he did a very good Alex Rodriguez/Derek Jeter impression. (They're both gay, right? Can't we just say it now??) After the play, though, I had no idea if he was a good actor. And that can't be good.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 19106/08/2013

I agree he's got gayface, and though he comes off rather masculine/deep voiced in his TV/movie roles, in interviews he's a bit nelly, I've noticed.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 19206/08/2013

[quote]And he did a very good Alex Rodriguez/Derek Jeter impression. (They're both gay, right? Can't we just say it now??)

A-Rod: No

Jeter: Yes

by Adam Rodriguezreply 19306/08/2013

He comes across as eloquent and thoughtful in a long interview he just did with BroadwayWorld this week (though he doesn't say a lot about SMASH, understandably).

by Adam Rodriguezreply 19406/08/2013

He does not come off as gay. He comes off as having quite a bit of masculine swagger in fact.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 19506/08/2013

R195, you can be masculine and gay.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 19606/08/2013

He looks great with his hair longer.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 19706/08/2013

Yep, I love the longer hair on him.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 19806/11/2013

I think he's HOT!

Derek Jeter is gay? NO WAY!!! He's a man slut! He loves them college girls in FL.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 19906/11/2013

handsomeness

by Adam Rodriguezreply 20006/11/2013

hmmm

by Adam Rodriguezreply 20106/11/2013

He IS lovely. .. I guess sometimes looks are not enough.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 20206/11/2013

R200 Yikes! He looks old and worn out in that picture!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 20306/11/2013

Are you serious r203? Id invite those sexy brown bedroom eyes right in!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 20406/11/2013

hot dude

by Adam Rodriguezreply 20506/12/2013

Did anyone link the penis photos?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 20606/12/2013

Hi is so damn hot

by Adam Rodriguezreply 20706/12/2013

Derek Jeter is gay? NO WAY!!! He's a man slut! He loves them college girls in FL.

Ha ha ha ha ha. He's a big old sissy boy from day one. Shared a house with one of his teammates for a couple of years. That doesn't sounds straight. And he ain't. He hasn't married or even dated one woman for a few months ... ever. If he's a man slut, it's with men, baby. And Alex Rodriguez ... please. Any man who dates Madonna is gay. Case closed.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 20806/12/2013

By the way:

by Adam Rodriguezreply 20906/12/2013

Yum mama likes!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 21006/12/2013

Nude pic posted at R2.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 21106/12/2013

Who cares R211, pics like that should be posted as often as possible.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 21206/12/2013

Thanks to those who mentioned Daniel's Twitter feed - I just began following him this morning and already I have so many tweets from him linking to wild websites I never heard of before!!!!!!!!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 21306/12/2013

He is stunnning

by Adam Rodriguezreply 21406/15/2013

He is hot as hell. And gay.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 21606/16/2013

Is he out?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 21706/16/2013

I want to touch his pee pee.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 21806/16/2013

He showed his pee pee, along with many other actors, in "Take Me Out".

by Adam Rodriguezreply 21906/16/2013

How are ratings for Graceland?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 22006/17/2013

I missed his show last night because of hockey. Got to catch up.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 22106/20/2013

OMG!!!! Daniel is soooooo hot!!!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 22206/21/2013

Speculating and gossiping based on rumor and innuendo is the past time of haters and losers, in my experience. Sorry to be so blunt but it's a fact. No one here knows anything for a fact about him it would seem other than that he is a beautiful specimen of man-stuff and an actor who has worked consistently for years and years and years. I think he either won or was nominated for a Tony, so his talent has had nothing to do with his lack of super stardom. If anything, his main obstacle seems to have been his ethnic fuzziness (and maybe his politics). Now he seems to be blowing up. He has his own show on USA for example. Haven't seen it but I have multiple friends who claim to be addicted already. I plan to check it out soon. Anyway my points are basically that NO ONE here knows his sexual orientation or can quote anything but ebonic blogs claiming blah blah and blah about his private life, he is without doubt at least as talented as any other leading man of his generation and has shown range playing everything from gay baseball players to special forces dudes, he doesn't just look good for 41; he looks good for 21, and he is still in his prime as an actor. I'd say stay tuned. over and out, peeps

by Adam Rodriguezreply 22306/27/2013

r223's mama never taught him the word "paragraphs."

by Adam Rodriguezreply 22406/27/2013

"In every TV performance I've seen, his acting style is very theatrical. Something very artificial about his acting. Joan Van Ark on Knots Landing had a similar style that always seemed very inauthentic."

...clearly you didn't see SMASH. He was subtle and BRILLIANT

by Adam Rodriguezreply 22506/27/2013

*[R223]'s mama never taught him the word "* Hahaha but she did teach his ass how to think and speak! WHAaaaat?!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 22606/27/2013

"Speculating and gossiping based on rumor and innuendo is the past time of haters and losers, in my experience. Sorry to be so blunt but it's a fact. No one here knows anything for a fact about him it would seem other than that he is a beautiful specimen of man-stuff and an actor who has worked consistently for years and years and years. I think he either won or was nominated for a Tony, so his talent has had nothing to do with his lack of super stardom. If anything, his main obstacle seems to have been his ethnic fuzziness (and maybe his politics). Now he seems to be blowing up. He has his own show on USA for example. Haven't seen it but I have multiple friends who claim to be addicted already. I plan to check it out soon. Anyway my points are basically that NO ONE here knows his sexual orientation or can quote anything but ebonic blogs claiming blah blah and blah about his private life, he is without doubt at least as talented as any other leading man of his generation and has shown range playing everything from gay baseball players to special forces dudes, he doesn't just look good for 41; he looks good for 21, and he is still in his prime as an actor. I'd say stay tuned. over and out, peeps" 👈COSIGN

by Adam Rodriguezreply 22706/27/2013

"He's hot, though, [R33]... If he were a better actor, no one would even notice that he's tan. (Let's face it... He hardly even seems black.)"

He actually is a awesome actor. If anything held him up it's color. No doubt.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 22806/27/2013

What's with the baby talk on this thread? pee pee?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 22906/27/2013

In TAKE ME OUT, Daniel's pee-pee was smaller than Neal Huff's and Kohl Sudduth's - maybe the same size as Frederick Weller's pee-pee. Daniel does have a great bum-bum though!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 23006/27/2013

Grow up, fellas! Talk about immature fixations.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 23106/27/2013

He does a good job on Graceland, but the show itself is missing something. The appeal of USA series is their campy cheesiness, and Graceland just doesn't have it. It's too earnest, too self-consciously cool, trying too hard.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 23206/27/2013

r223,

by Adam Rodriguezreply 23306/27/2013

I see Graceland did big ratings even against the nba playoffs though. Personally I love the show and Daniel's range and talent and fine-ass-ness is a main reason why. Don't think he's gay though :( FML

by Adam Rodriguezreply 23406/27/2013

[R230], Oooooo no no no. He is a grower for sure then. I saw the play 6 times (don't judge me!) and I can tell you thanks to my opera goggles that Sunjata is packing a love missile. He should have manscaped a bit though. Fact that he didn't is another reason why I vote he's straight HAHA

by Adam Rodriguezreply 23506/27/2013

[quote]Don't think he's gay though :( FML

Don't worry - even if he was, it's not likely you would ever meet him or have a chance with him anyway ;)

by Adam Rodriguezreply 23606/27/2013

Oooooo no no no. He is a grower for sure then. I saw the play 6 times (don't judge me!) and I can tell you thanks to my opera goggles that Sunjata is packing a love missile. He should have manscaped a bit though. Fact that he didn't is another reason why I vote he's straight HAHA

by Adam Rodriguezreply 23706/27/2013

"I presume the triple namers add the middle one to make their name seem a little less ridiculous."

John Michael LaChiusa

Jason Robert Brown

Aaron Jay Kernis

Who are the other pretentious 3 name composers?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 23806/28/2013

What do they have to do with Daniel and his hot pee pee, r238?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 23906/28/2013

Who's Daniel's boyfriend?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 24006/28/2013

Sorry, R239!

I R238 who admits to being so spellbound by memories of of Daniel's ass in Take Me Out I posted in the wrong thread.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 24106/28/2013

Graceland is quite good and serious, unlike most USA crap

by Adam Rodriguezreply 24206/29/2013

He looks hotter than ever on Graceland.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 24307/01/2013

He is very handsome but I'm turned off by his conspiracy theory BS. Crazy people...

by Adam Rodriguezreply 24407/03/2013

I've seen him out and about with a young Latina who kind of resembles Jessica alba. Not gay that's for sure.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 24507/05/2013

Mhm, ok r245...

by Adam Rodriguezreply 24607/05/2013

How is his show doing in the ratings?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 24707/22/2013

Walking with a woman, definitely not gay then...

by Adam Rodriguezreply 24807/22/2013

ratings?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 24907/25/2013

ratings?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 25007/30/2013

R250 It's been doing okay. Not quite a hit forf USA but not too shabby either. And it's been very very steady which is good for a new show. USA recently announced that White Collar's 5th season has been cut down from 16 episodes to 13 episodes so the creator Jeff Eastin can run both shows simultaneously. Since White Collar is currently filming, and the production of Graceland season 1 finished months ago, the only reason for the adjustment seems like Jeff Eastin need to start on Graceland season 2 before they can properly produce a full 16-episode White Collar. So I expect to hear the pick up news for Graceland season 2 soon.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 25108/04/2013

From what I remember when I saw "Take Me Out", Sunjata had the biggest cock of the guys in the cast - the one that would swing around the most when he walked.

Kohl Sudduth was not too bad either, though.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 25208/04/2013

Though Sunjata is nicely hung, no way is he more endowed than Sudduth, Neal Huff and two of the other guys in the original cast.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 25308/05/2013

What details do you remember about their cocks, R253?

Refresh my memory with your observations.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 25408/05/2013

r253 is right that Sunjata's pee-pee was definitely smaller than Huff and Sudduth's larger and thicker pee-pees.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 25508/05/2013

Sunjata is hotter than ever.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 25608/15/2013

Are some of you really thinking Daniel is gay? Like for real gay? (not just because DL says every male celeb is gay).

Then working on Rescue Me must've been pretty exhausting for him - that was one homophobic slur-filled show.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 25708/26/2013

r257, some loon online says he has two children and that he's a deadbeat dad. I dont believe it. I do think he's gay, like for real. And not just because he is so fine, even with his hair all fucked up like this.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 25808/26/2013

R258 I love his hair grown out like it's been recently.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 25908/26/2013

r258, you are delusional, dude. He is not gay.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 26008/26/2013

omg :)

by Adam Rodriguezreply 26108/26/2013

r260, I feel the same way about Daniel as I did about Wentworth Miller. I cant describe it, but they give be the same vibe, and I wasnt wrong about Wentworth.

Actually, they would make a really hot, faux black couple. Id like to see that happen.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 26208/26/2013

[quote]some loon online says he has two children and that he's a deadbeat dad.

Not sure about the deadbeat part, but Daniel does have two daughters, who are both the same age, by different women.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 26308/26/2013

Daniel has always pinged for me. I'm never wrong. Gay.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 26408/26/2013

Black Indians are so hot!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 26508/26/2013

He's always pinged to me as well (and no, it's not just because I think he's good looking).

by Adam Rodriguezreply 26608/26/2013

In everything I've seen him do, he always seems to be "acting." Maybe it comes from having a stage background.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 26708/26/2013

r263, please post some proof that these two daughters exist, other than that one random rambling blogspot post that is about seven years old.

I have a hard time believing he would have children and neither he or the media have ever said a peep about them, even if he was never in their lives.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 26808/26/2013

by Adam Rodriguezreply 26908/28/2013

He looks so hot with longer hair.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 27009/03/2013

Returning to Broadway in October as MacDuff in the new production of the Scottish play starring Ethan Hawke.

I guess that means Graceland isn't coming back.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 27109/03/2013

He is superfine.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 27209/16/2013

l,

by Adam Rodriguezreply 27309/30/2013

how is his show doing?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 27411/18/2013

The man looks gorgeous for 42.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 27501/21/2014

He looks gorgeous for any age, dude

by Adam Rodriguezreply 27601/21/2014

He is scorching hot. Never got a gay vibe but that picture on R201 is giving me hope

by Adam Rodriguezreply 27701/21/2014

by Adam Rodriguezreply 27802/10/2014

Is his show still on tv?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 27905/21/2014

wassup with DS?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 28108/05/2014

Graceland is still on USA.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 28208/05/2014

I am a female , now married, I used to sleep with Danny several years ago , just hookups and a few dates. It was purely sex. Not too long after people I knew in the entertainment industry , my gay male friends amongst others, started telling me he was a switch hitter and had slept with many of their male friends and has frequented some orgy parties out on Fire Islane. When I confronted him about it he flat out denied it but over the years have heard of many men and women sleeping with him. Earlier on in his career he slept with a lot of gay producers to get parts. Just sayin. He also has a beard girlfriend.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 28308/23/2014

I would eat a kilometer of Sunjata's shit just to see where it came from. Been totally smitten since "Rescue Me". The man is HOT incarnate.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 28408/23/2014

He was dating a girl named Rosalba years ago who was a total knockout.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 28508/23/2014

According to BlindGossip, he is dating his niece!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 28608/23/2014

That's the most disgusting thing I've read in months, R284.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 28708/23/2014

His extremely handsome face probably has limited his acting opportunities

by Adam Rodriguezreply 28808/24/2014

not really

by Adam Rodriguezreply 28908/25/2014

I love BLACK Indian dudes!

by Adam Rodriguezreply 29008/25/2014

He's not Indian, R290. He's mixed with Black, German and Irish.

R283 that's interesting and not the first time I read that about him. He always stuck me as bisexual.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 29108/25/2014

Yeah, he's not Indian even though Sunjata does sound it, but, for one, it's not his surname; it's his middle name. His full name is Daniel Sunjata Condon, and he said he dropped "Condon" because people would mistake it for "condom." And secondly, Sunjata was a West African warrior and founder of the Mali Empire.

As R290 pointed out, he's black, Irish, and German descent.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 29208/25/2014

R283/Jogia, what was he like in bed? Was he cut? You can't really tell in those TAKE ME OUT leaked pics. Also, does he have a butthole?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 29308/25/2014

R284, are you certain he poops? He looks to beautiful to do anything as base as poop/fart.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 29408/25/2014

OMG he is frigging hot, cannot understand why he has not had a bigger career.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 29508/25/2014

r284, that's repulsive.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 29608/25/2014

He's in my top 5

by Adam Rodriguezreply 29708/25/2014

What does his bod look like now?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 29809/11/2014

g

by Adam Rodriguezreply 29910/28/2014

He has a daughter. Dating his niece? LOL!!! His niece is like 5 or 6 yrs old, idiot.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 30010/28/2014

R283, he has pec implants, right?

by Adam Rodriguezreply 30110/28/2014

USA Network has announced that its popular law-enforcement drama "Graceland," which features Catch Me If You Can and Next to Normal star Aaron Tveit, will return for a third, 13-episode season, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The series, from Jeff Eastin ("White Collar"), revolves around a group of diverse law-enforcement agents from the DEA, FBI and Customs who are forced to live together in an undercover beach house in Southern California.

The second season ended with a cliffhanger, leaving the fate of Tveit's character in question.

Read the recent Playbill.com feature: Catch Him If You Can: Aaron Tveit on "Graceland," Coming Back to Broadway and Tveiter Tots

"This season of 'Graceland' took viewers on a wild ride with unexpected character twists, and a heart-stopping cliffhanger that left a lead character's fate in question," USA Network president Chris McCumber said in a statement. "Jeff Eastin and the talented ensemble cast deliver on all levels, and season three will undoubtedly continue to keep us on the edge of our seats."

The cast also includes Tony Award nominee Daniel Sunjata (Take Me Out) as the FBI's Paul Briggs, as well as Vanessa Ferlito, Manny Montana, Brandon Jay McLaren and Serinda Swan.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 30212/01/2014

R303 has brain wasting

by Adam Rodriguezreply 30412/01/2014

Now in the midst of shooting Season 2, Sunjata reflects back on the first season, getting to know his castmates and more

As FBI agent Paul Briggs on “Graceland,” Daniel Sunjata is well-versed in playing all the shades of gray in a complicated man who’s not afraid to do business on both sides of the law in order to protect himself. Perhaps there’s a heart of gold hiding beneath all the shady dealings, but Briggs is a villain as often as he is a hero.

A contender for a Best Actor Emmy nomination, the actor took a moment to reminisce with TheWrap about Season 1, how mental challenges far outweighed the physical demands of the role, why getting to know his fellow castmembers was the most fun thing he got to do, and the surprising TV series he most recently binge-watched.

See also: 6 Questions With ‘True Detective’ Star Michelle Monaghan: Emmy Contender Quickie

What was the toughest thing you had to do last season? I would say the most challenging thing was the amount of short-term memorization we had to do. We started the season out with a few scripts already written, but by the middle of the season we had a little less notice and we were getting revisions kind of last minute. It required a lot of mental agility. Physical demands of the show really weren’t that bad since we all had stunt people to step in to do the life-threatening stuff, so I’d say [the mental part] was the toughest.

What was the most fun thing you had to do last season? The most fun thing about Season 1 was getting to know my castmates — getting to know how everyone works individually, and figuring out how to gel all of our different approaches to the craft, figuring out our group chemistry.

See also: 8 Questions With ‘Scandal’ Star Bellamy Young: Emmy Contender Quickie

Let’s assume that somebody has never seen your show. What would you say to persuade them to watch it? I would say “Graceland” is a great way to check out of your problems for an hour a week. Sit down, see some really good storytelling and hopefully some really good acting.

If you could play any other role on any other show, what would it be? It’d be awesome to be the lead on “Breaking Bad.”

See also: 8 Questions With ‘Scandal’ Star Kerry Washington: Emmy Contender Quickie

What was the last TV show you binge-watched? How many episodes did you see in a sitting? The last show I binge-watched was, believe it or not, “Battlestar Galactica,” the most current version. I probably sat through about eight hours of television in a day. It caught me off guard. I had gotten a stack of episodes for consideration, I guess it was around Emmy season, and I popped it in just to kill a little bit of time and I didn’t expect to like it as much as I did. I was like, “Wow.”

If you get nominated, what will you pick as your Emmy episode? The season finale.

Is this the Golden Age of Television? No. [Laughs] I think the Golden Age of Television has come and gone already. I couldn’t say where we are right now, but I think that television was a little bit better back in the day.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 30501/07/2015

R305 That article wasn't even worth posting. It wasn't even really about him.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 30601/07/2015

I would definitely fart in his balloon.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 30701/07/2015

Actor Daniel Sunjata is 43.

by Adam Rodriguezreply 30801/26/2015

He is so hot

by Adam Rodriguezreply 30902/23/2015

/

by Adam Rodriguezreply 31005/12/2015
Need more help? Click Here.