Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Daniel Sunjata

Very handsome TV and now film actor.

I found this interesting post about him on the "Celebrities you have seen at Gay Bars, etc." thread:

[quote](baseball cap, very much on the down low) at a straight bar on Sixth Avenue. This was about 5 years ago. He came in chatted up this guy at the bar and left in a hurry. I went up to the guy to ask what happened, and he said that it was a Craigslist hook-up that didn't work out. Daniel freaked out when the hook-up recognized who he was.

Daniel is 41, never married and has no children. He is so pretty, his lips especially. Why isn't he more famous, if not for his looks alone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372October 10, 2021 10:14 PM

I doubt he's ever been mistaken for straight.

by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2013 4:08 PM

Would suck his knob.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2013 4:10 PM

He played gay in "Brother to Brother." And in "Take Me Out."

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2013 4:14 PM

He overdid the butching up for Rescue Me. A very softspoken guy IRL. He's pinged for me forever.

by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2013 4:14 PM

[quote]He's pinged for me forever.

Me too (and not just because I think he's hot!).

He looks great for 41. Mixed people are gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2013 6:52 PM

Very pretty, but untalented as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2013 9:13 PM

R4, he is a naturally masculine dude. He was playing a firefighter. What other type of portrayal would you expect from a dude?

by Anonymousreply 7February 3, 2013 9:17 PM

[quote]Very pretty, but untalented as an actor.

Bullshit. He's a pretty decent actor and has done a variety of challenging roles, playing both straight and gay roles. He's a hell of a lot better than a lot of the actors who play the same damn character/persona in every role they do.

by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2013 9:26 PM

I would love if Daniel was gay, but I've never heard any real rumors. He's played gay several times so I don't think he's so closeted that he thinks it would hurt his career cuz he's not a big movie star.

Plus he's very open about being a big 9/11 truther. Surely he wouldn't hide being gay if he has no problem being vocal about 9/11 being an inside job.

by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2013 9:27 PM

He looks great with longer hair like he has in the first pic. He must have been something else in his 20s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 3, 2013 9:31 PM

Being gay hasn't stopped him from being a "Baby Daddy."

by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2013 9:31 PM

R9, he might hide being gay to keep his loyal female audience.

Gays are going to lust after him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2013 9:31 PM

Daniel actually has a daughter who is now a teenager. He was very young when the baby was born and did not marry the baby's mom.

He's straight. And absolutely gorgeous.

He also must have the worst agent in show biz history.

by Anonymousreply 13February 3, 2013 9:37 PM

Gorgeous. In that nude pic he looks a little fluffed, no?

by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2013 9:40 PM

He's a classic pussy hound. Daniel has two daughters, by two different women. The daughters are both the same age.

by Anonymousreply 15February 4, 2013 1:05 AM

This blog claims to be from a family member of one of the woman who fathered his daughters. Claims he sleeps with men and woman. Boy do they do a number on him. English must not be their first language.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 4, 2013 1:11 AM

Should be playing Jacob Artist's father on "Glee."

by Anonymousreply 17February 4, 2013 1:17 AM

"He also must have the worst agent in show biz history."

Or, maybe, he just can't act.

by Anonymousreply 18February 4, 2013 1:18 AM

I loved Take Me Out. He was great with the John Rocker-style bigot who comes to NY and makes a bunch of redneck bigoted statements. He wrestles the guy naked to the ground in the shower and kisses him. I was glued to my seat, as were about 300 gray-haired matinee ladies!

by Anonymousreply 19February 4, 2013 1:25 AM

He's just not a good actor. That's why he never made it big.

by Anonymousreply 20February 4, 2013 1:32 AM

R16. English must also not be your first language.: one of the woman who fathered his daughters?

by Anonymousreply 21February 4, 2013 1:44 AM

womEn OK? DOUCHEBAG. Ever heard of a typo? DOUCHE. You really think I don't know that you put an "a" for singular and an "e" for plural? DOuCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE I ain't not illertirate.

by Anonymousreply 22February 4, 2013 1:53 AM

I don't understand the truther business.

I completely see the point of questioning HOW something happened or WHO was behind it, if the official story isn't making sense.

But something HAPPENED. Hard to deny that.

by Anonymousreply 23February 4, 2013 2:16 AM

He's a good actor and ridiculously handsome, but I think his ethnic look has handicapped him.

by Anonymousreply 24February 4, 2013 2:23 AM

He's a great actor. And not just just good looking but super hot in a very unique way. I really can't imagine why he isn't playing leads in major films.

by Anonymousreply 25February 4, 2013 2:26 AM

He doesnt like Obama too much, in fact he sounds like he wants to kick his ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 4, 2013 2:30 AM

Add me to the list of those who think he's a very limited actor.

by Anonymousreply 27February 4, 2013 2:30 AM

Isn't he considered primarily a NY actor? That would limit his opportunities for TV roles. Maybe he never wanted to commit to a series shot in LA.

by Anonymousreply 28February 4, 2013 2:34 AM

A great actor R25? What are you smoking?

by Anonymousreply 29February 4, 2013 2:42 AM

I always confuse him with Bobby Cannavale.

by Anonymousreply 30February 4, 2013 2:45 AM

In every TV performance I've seen, his acting style is very theatrical. Something very artificial about his acting. Joan Van Ark on Knots Landing had a similar style that always seemed very inauthentic.

by Anonymousreply 31February 4, 2013 2:45 AM

What do you MEAN R31???????

by Anonymousreply 32February 4, 2013 2:46 AM

[quote]I really can't imagine why he isn't playing leads in major films.

Lets be honest - Hollywood prefers to give male lead roles to white men, and Daniel's half black. Look at all the untalented white men who can't act worth shit who keep getting lead role after lead role.

by Anonymousreply 33February 4, 2013 2:57 AM

He's hot, though, R33... If he were a better actor, no one would even notice that he's tan. (Let's face it... He hardly even seems black.)

by Anonymousreply 34February 4, 2013 3:01 AM

Agree with r33. I think Taylor Lautner will eventually suffer the same fate as he grows more and more into his ethnic looks.

by Anonymousreply 35February 4, 2013 3:02 AM

R34 I disagree - look at wooden no-talent "actors" like Gerard Butler, Robert Pattinson, and Justin Timberlake. None of them can act worth shit, yet they continue to get lead role after lead role. And what do they have in common? They're all white.

by Anonymousreply 36February 4, 2013 3:13 AM

I saw the very last performance of "Take Me Out" on Broadway. I was quite impressed with Danny's low hangers.

by Anonymousreply 37February 4, 2013 3:20 AM

R37 What was it like to see him naked in the flesh? I would've LOVED to have seen that show!

by Anonymousreply 38February 4, 2013 3:21 AM

I kind of agree with r34. Hollywood seems to favor guys that people can immediately identify as black or white. Its the mixed guys that they havent figured out what to do with quite yet. Multiracial women dont seem to have this problem as much.

Daniel is a special case because he can look white, black, or latin depending on how the lighting is and how his hair is styled. So yes, his acting skills would have to open doors for him.

by Anonymousreply 39February 4, 2013 3:27 AM

What is the derivative of the name Sunjata? It sounds sort of Indian.

by Anonymousreply 40February 4, 2013 3:54 AM

He was sweet as the sailor in the first post 9/11 episode of Sex And The City.

He lacks the unique appeal that makes a star. He's the Bobby Cannavale of mixed race actors.

by Anonymousreply 41February 4, 2013 3:56 AM

He's one of the handsomest actors in Hollywood. I'm sure his biracial features have handicapped him. Hes always cast as the rebound bf of the leading lady.

by Anonymousreply 42February 4, 2013 4:20 AM

He reminds me of the dude who played the first Cameron on Days.

It's always awkward to see dudes with muscles who look like they're packing no meat.

by Anonymousreply 43February 4, 2013 4:27 AM

[quote] [R4], he is a naturally masculine dude.

Actually, in the real world that 99.999% of us dwell in he is quite soft and even feminine.

by Anonymousreply 44February 4, 2013 4:29 AM

[quote]He reminds me of the dude who played the first Cameron on Days.

Ah yes, Schuyler Yancey. He and the new Dr Cameron on Days, Nathan Owens are both mixed raced guys that are probably destined for the same mediocre careers that Daniel has. These guys are very attractive but wont get far without strong acting chops because of how Hollywood is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 4, 2013 4:42 AM

r40, dunno but he is half Japanese.

by Anonymousreply 46February 4, 2013 5:01 AM

R46 WTF did you come up with that? He's half white and half black. He was adopted.

At least know what the hell you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 47February 4, 2013 5:04 AM

I don't think his ethnic look (whatever that is) has hurt him; I just don't think he comes alive on the screen. He's very handsome but doesn't show much onscreen charisma. He's like Patrick Wilson that way.

by Anonymousreply 48February 4, 2013 5:06 AM

[quote]I don't think his ethnic look (whatever that is) has hurt him; I just don't think he comes alive on the screen. He's very handsome but doesn't show much onscreen charisma.

If you want to talk about people who don't come alive on screen and have no charisma, then lets talk about no-talents like Henry Cavill and Gerard Butler. They get lead roles all the time, so why isn't Daniel? Oh, I forgot - because they're light and bright.

by Anonymousreply 49February 4, 2013 5:13 AM

Anyone here see him naked on stage in 'Take Me Out'?

by Anonymousreply 50February 4, 2013 5:15 AM

R49, I agree with you exactly!

These numbskulls don't know what they are talking about, they're very obtuse. Why does he have to have exceptional acting skills to get ahead whereas Henry Cavill, Justin Timberlake, Robert Pattinson are getting leading roles on even less talent?

I find that Sunjata has a very sexy presence onscreen. He'd have those roles but he's bi-racial. I find that the minority actors who get the leading roles start out as comedians or singers, like Will Smith. In fact, I think he's the only non-white leading man who is A-list

by Anonymousreply 51February 4, 2013 5:22 AM

R51 Thank you. It's blatantly obvious why he's not getting lead roles. Like you said, the few minority leads (Will Smith and Jamie Foxx are the only two current ones I can think of) both started as comedians on television. The other two black male leads play the sterotypical angry black man roles (Samuel L. Jackson and Denzel Washington).

You never see mainstream rom-coms with a minority lead.

by Anonymousreply 52February 4, 2013 5:30 AM

[quote] In fact, I think he's the only non-white leading man who is A-list

W T F ????

by Anonymousreply 53February 4, 2013 5:31 AM

[quote]If you want to talk about people who don't come alive on screen and have no charisma, then lets talk about no-talents like Henry Cavill and Gerard Butler. They get lead roles all the time, so why isn't Daniel? Oh, I forgot - because they're light and bright.

I DIRECTLY compared him to Patrick Wilson (who is even more "light and bright") in my post when I was talking about how Sunjata does not come alive on the screen.

So fuck you, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 54February 4, 2013 5:36 AM

Just a few years ago Patrick Wilson was a major star in multiple films opposite some of Hollywood's top leading ladies, but he seems to have fallen off the radar completely now.

by Anonymousreply 55February 4, 2013 5:41 AM

And his TV series got cancelled after one season.

by Anonymousreply 56February 4, 2013 5:43 AM

He's in a new series on USA coming later this spring called GRACELAND...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 4, 2013 5:52 AM

I knew I was missing someone.

Denzel was so fine in his prime and an awesome talent. He's now pushing 60. Who will be the next Denzel?

As far as Daniel, he really needs to get a new agent.

by Anonymousreply 58February 4, 2013 5:59 AM

Patrick Wilson was for a time the leading man of choice for directors opposite Oscar-nominated/winning ladies:

1. Kate Winslet, "Little Children"

2. Ellen Page, "Hard Candy"

3. Emma Thompson/Meryl Streep "Angels in America"

4. Anne Hathaway, "Passengers"

Also starred with Kerry Washington and Samuel L. Jackson in "Lakeview Terrace" and had lead roles in "Watchmen" and "Evening".

Also had lead roles in "The Alamo" and "The Phantom of the Opera"

He was everywhere, and now he seems to have jumped the shark.

by Anonymousreply 59February 4, 2013 6:00 AM

[quote]In fact, I think he's the only non-white leading man who is A-list

If Daniel Sunjata really fits the category of "A-list," then so do:

Vin Diesel

Idris Elba

Chiwetel Ejiofor

Djimon Hounsou

Don Cheadle

Taye Diggs

Shemar Moore

Mario van Peebles

They all have more name recognition than he does.

by Anonymousreply 60February 4, 2013 6:03 AM

Daniel Sunjata is definitely not A-list. I'm not sure if he's even B-list. No one knows who he is outside of a very limited audience.

by Anonymousreply 61February 4, 2013 6:05 AM

R60 Reading is Fun=damental. The post said that WILL SMITH was the only non-white A-lister.

by Anonymousreply 62February 4, 2013 6:07 AM

he was very good in take me out. I enjoyed that show a lot.

he's handsome, but in no way is he one of the handsomest actors in hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 63February 4, 2013 6:08 AM

Vin Diesel is A-list. So are Don Cheadle, Forest Whitaker, Jet Li and Jackie Chan.

None of them are white.

by Anonymousreply 64February 4, 2013 6:12 AM

Vin Diesel is not A-list, and is past his prime.

Forest Whitaker is not A-list either. He may have won an Oscar 6 years ago, but his career has gone nowhere since then. And all people remember is that the Oscar should probably have gone to Peter O'Toole.

by Anonymousreply 65February 4, 2013 6:16 AM

I saw him in Take Me Out, R50.

by Anonymousreply 66February 4, 2013 6:19 AM

And, R66? Describe what he looked like naked.

by Anonymousreply 67February 4, 2013 6:22 AM

R64, of all those names, Jackie Chan would be considered A-list.... But he had to be recognized as a big star in another country first.

Cheadle, Whitaker, Diesel are B list.

by Anonymousreply 68February 4, 2013 6:30 AM

I don't think you understand what "jump the shark" means, R59.

by Anonymousreply 69February 4, 2013 7:32 AM

r47, I heard him say on an interview that he was black and Japanese. I see that it's not correct, maybe he was joking, I don't know but it came out of his mouth.But from this thread we can all see he is a liar and a fake in many areas.

by Anonymousreply 70February 4, 2013 1:08 PM

He was very hot in Take Me Out and had a strong physical presence on stage. Good if not great actor. I remember thinking he had a big dick and my beloved David Eigenberg from SATC had a tiny little fellow.

I still prefer the cute ripped charismatic little guy to the dead behind the eyes hunk.

by Anonymousreply 71February 4, 2013 1:15 PM

He seems pretty mainstream masculine to me. He would fit in in a sports bar with the bros. you can be intellectual and masculine too.

by Anonymousreply 72February 4, 2013 1:27 PM

Denzel is A list. So is Morgan

by Anonymousreply 73February 4, 2013 1:28 PM

Samuel Jackson is A-list too. And so is Jamie Foxx. And Vin Diesel can still open a movie (The Fast and the Furious films at least), so he's still A-list.

But the complainer is going to find fault with no matter what names any of us mention. When he disqualified Denzel Washington for being too old (!!!) he proved he didn't really care about the question--he just wanted to complain for the sake of complaining. He'll disqualify whomever you mention. And now Jackie Chan disqualified for being from another country? What bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 74February 4, 2013 3:01 PM

For those who asked about his name, Sunjata is actually his middle name, and it's the English spelling of Sundiata, who was the founder of the Mali Empire in West Africa. His actual surname is Condon, but he said he decided against using it as his professional name 'cause it sounded and looked very similar to condom.

by Anonymousreply 75February 4, 2013 3:22 PM

Dudes like him drive me wild. Hot biracial guys

by Anonymousreply 76February 4, 2013 3:32 PM

His dick's on the small side for his frame. He's got large features and BDF, but sadly the dick's not on scale with the rest of his body.

by Anonymousreply 77February 4, 2013 3:42 PM

R77, I could not care less about something so superficial and Queenie.

by Anonymousreply 78February 4, 2013 3:46 PM

[quote]His dick's on the small side for his frame. He's got large features and BDF, but sadly the dick's not on scale with the rest of his body.

Oh, please - his dick looks fine. Probably bigger than yours.

by Anonymousreply 79February 4, 2013 4:37 PM

"Condon" is pure Irish.

by Anonymousreply 80February 4, 2013 4:43 PM

Oh when oh is this country finally going to have a romantic leading man of color between the ages of 20 and 40 who was born in the Continental United States, and who did not start out in comedy nor in music, and who is A-list, and who is left-handed, and who is also a fire sign???

If he does not fit every single one of those qualifications, he is beneath my notice!

by Anonymousreply 81February 4, 2013 4:45 PM

He's a hot guy with a great body, however, I'm a bottom and that smallish cock would be a deal breaker.

by Anonymousreply 82February 4, 2013 4:48 PM

[quote]He's a hot guy with a great body, however, I'm a bottom and that smallish cock would be a deal breaker.

It's funny that size queens are usually the ones with the smallest cocks.

by Anonymousreply 83February 4, 2013 5:01 PM

r82, you sound so shallow and feminine, man.

by Anonymousreply 84February 4, 2013 5:16 PM

He would have starred in several series in the UK by now if he had moved there. Brit chicks cream at the very sight of him, I bet.

by Anonymousreply 85February 4, 2013 5:59 PM

HES YUMMERS IS HE INDIAN?

by Anonymousreply 86February 4, 2013 6:25 PM

No, he's Irish/German/African-American combo. 'Sunjata' is not Indian at all. It's West African.

by Anonymousreply 87February 4, 2013 6:30 PM

He probably became Sunjata as there was a Daniel Condon in Equity, AFTRA, or SAG; not because it sounded like condom.

by Anonymousreply 88February 4, 2013 11:44 PM

R82, why do you say his cock is small? It looks normal size to me, and it is flaccid and he is performing naked in front of an audience. He is not erect.

by Anonymousreply 89February 5, 2013 7:01 AM

And seen under the water of a cold shower.

by Anonymousreply 90February 5, 2013 12:33 PM

R90, why did they use cold water for their showers?

by Anonymousreply 91February 5, 2013 1:27 PM

All those years I thought he was a Black Indian. He even looks like a Black Indian.

by Anonymousreply 92February 5, 2013 1:58 PM

Based on the previews at the end of tonight's episode, Danny's gonna be guest-starring on "Smash" later this season.

by Anonymousreply 93February 6, 2013 6:05 AM

Cannot wait to see Daniel on SMASH! Finally a reason to keep watching that drek.

by Anonymousreply 94February 6, 2013 10:34 AM

People really think he's a great actor? He makes Keanu look talented. There's no accounting for taste... The body must be the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 95February 6, 2013 11:23 AM

So. Danny is a top?

by Anonymousreply 96February 6, 2013 1:14 PM

by Anonymousreply 97February 6, 2013 11:29 PM

[quote]What is the derivative of the name Sunjata? It sounds sort of Indian.

It's West African. He's named after the great West African King Sundiata Keita, who founded the Mali empire in the 13th Century AD.

[quote]The proper English spelling of Sundiata's name is [bold]Sunjata[/bold] pronounced: soon-jah-ta, which reflects the actual pronunciation and the Mandinka language. The name Sogolon derives from his mother and Jata means lion. It is the traditional way of praising someone in some West African societies (Gambia, Senegal, Mali and Guinea in particular). [bold]The name Sundiata praises him through his mother which means "the lion of Songolon" or "Songolon's lion".[/bold] The name Jata derives from Jara (lion). Jara and many of its variations such as jata, jala or jada are merely regional variations for example Gambia, Guinea, Mali etc. Sundiata's name is thus a combination of his mother's name Songolon (Sun or its variation Son) and jata (lion).

Epic name which is actually his middle name. He was born Daniel Sunjata Condon. Much better than names like DuShawn or DeAndre, which seriously irritate me (No, I'm not being racist) as do generic white names like Scott or Brett.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 7, 2013 1:18 AM

Oh, and don't get me started on Mitt, Tagg, Truck, Breck, Todd, Brad etc.

by Anonymousreply 99February 7, 2013 1:46 AM

Isn't Sunjata adopted?

by Anonymousreply 100February 7, 2013 2:33 AM

On SMASH, Sunjata will play a successful playwright brought in to help the weak book on BOMBSHELL - and will become sexually/romantically involved with both the gay composer and Grace. It gets very steamy in both pairings, and may lead to the break up of the writing team permanently.

Fuck you, Theresa Rebeck!

by Anonymousreply 101February 7, 2013 4:54 AM

When Obama came on the scene, he reminded me of Sunjata's performance as the TAKE ME OUT character - his speech patterns reminded me of how Sunjata talked in the play. (Very different from the sort of femme-y way the offstage Sunjata is talking in that YouTube interview.)

I wondered if they would cast him as Obama in GAME CHANGE (before I found out that they would only be using real footage of Obama). He could be great if the opportunity ever came up again, as long as he were willing to drastically slim down, particularly to get his face lean. I understand there's an Anne somebody or other who enjoys telling other actors just how to do that.

by Anonymousreply 102February 7, 2013 5:11 AM

I find Daniel gorgeous and a great actor. Its a shame he hasn't had a big movie career when so many lesser do. Look at Jonah Hill for fuck sakes!

Who would you rather blow? Daniel Sunjata or Jonah Hill?

by Anonymousreply 103February 7, 2013 3:11 PM

You mean he is not part Indian?

by Anonymousreply 104February 7, 2013 3:20 PM

Can imagine that gorgeous mouth going down on my moist mussy.

by Anonymousreply 105February 7, 2013 3:21 PM

German, Irish and Black.

by Anonymousreply 106February 7, 2013 7:01 PM

I bet he knows how fuck a hole, whether it's a guy's or a chick's.

by Anonymousreply 107February 7, 2013 7:37 PM

Yep, he seems like the type that doesnt discriminate against the gender of the hole he fucks. That can be problematic sometimes though.

by Anonymousreply 108February 7, 2013 11:35 PM

r108, uh what crazy basis do you have for such a statement?

by Anonymousreply 109February 8, 2013 2:21 PM

Indian huh....... dots or feathers? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 110February 8, 2013 3:56 PM

r110, you are so wrong for that, dude. so wrong....

by Anonymousreply 111February 8, 2013 4:01 PM

Has he grown a beard for "Smash?"

by Anonymousreply 112February 8, 2013 4:58 PM

He grew a beard for something. Maybe that TNT show. I think he loks better clean shaven, but thats just me.

by Anonymousreply 113February 8, 2013 5:40 PM

Not Indian? I wanted to handle his tomahawk.

by Anonymousreply 114February 10, 2013 6:03 PM

wrong type of Indian

by Anonymousreply 115February 14, 2013 12:04 PM

Princess Tinymeat with breast implants.

by Anonymousreply 116February 14, 2013 3:11 PM

r116, stop lying dude

by Anonymousreply 117February 15, 2013 2:01 PM

H

by Anonymousreply 118February 18, 2013 7:18 PM

R101 is that true?

by Anonymousreply 119February 18, 2013 7:31 PM

Saw him on Broadway in 'Take Me out.' Delish!

by Anonymousreply 120February 18, 2013 8:25 PM

it is true, R119.

by Anonymousreply 121February 18, 2013 8:32 PM

He's gorgeous, but he gets a bit carried away with some of the stuff he talks about on Twitter. He's definitely got a mind of his own, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 122February 18, 2013 9:11 PM

What kind of stuff r122?

by Anonymousreply 123February 19, 2013 1:23 AM

he is very intelligent. a strong Black man.

by Anonymousreply 124February 19, 2013 1:28 AM

[quote]he is very intelligent. a strong HALF Black man

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 125February 19, 2013 1:33 AM

He looks very hot on Smash with that beard.

by Anonymousreply 126February 20, 2013 2:28 AM

He's a conspiracy theorist nutbag on his twitter! He hates Obama too!

by Anonymousreply 127February 20, 2013 2:35 AM

He has a good strong name. Like a warrior.

by Anonymousreply 128February 22, 2013 9:02 PM

R127 Yeah, it's really bizzare. No doubt he's good looking, but if his Twitter is anything to go by, it would get very tiresome being around him for more than a short period of time.

by Anonymousreply 129February 23, 2013 1:10 AM

He should just relax and let me work his body

by Anonymousreply 130February 23, 2013 3:06 AM

G

by Anonymousreply 131February 23, 2013 1:25 PM

You think the Obama hate might actually be envy?

by Anonymousreply 132February 23, 2013 2:49 PM

He is what people call "fine."

by Anonymousreply 133March 1, 2013 8:57 PM

Some of yall are too much. He seems like a great dude.

by Anonymousreply 134March 4, 2013 1:23 PM

He reminds me of Joe Gorga from RHONJ.

by Anonymousreply 135March 4, 2013 3:51 PM

Daniel Sunjata needs to have my tongue up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 136March 4, 2013 6:04 PM

ewww. stop being so gross, r136

by Anonymousreply 137March 4, 2013 6:23 PM

ewww. stop being so gross, R135

by Anonymousreply 138March 4, 2013 6:38 PM

[quote]He reminds me of Joe Gorga from RHONJ.

Get your eyes checked sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 139March 4, 2013 7:05 PM

Oh, Joe GORGA. That's okay, R135. He's the cute one, R139, and I could see him and Daniel Sunjata possibly being related.

Joe Guidice, now that's another story.

by Anonymousreply 140March 4, 2013 7:09 PM

Black Indians are so hot.

by Anonymousreply 141March 9, 2013 12:09 PM

He's gorgeous and lovely. And just a bit fem.

"Kid can blow!"

"I was just the straight man."

Yep, ok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142March 9, 2013 12:16 PM

[quote]You think the Obama hate might actually be envy?

yes he sounds like a hater. A fine hater, but a hater nonetheless!

by Anonymousreply 143March 9, 2013 4:05 PM

i just love looking at him

by Anonymousreply 144March 9, 2013 4:20 PM

Any examples of other famous or prominent Black Indians?

by Anonymousreply 145March 19, 2013 4:56 PM

I've seen some rushes for a film he was in a few years ago. He is really not a very good actor.

by Anonymousreply 146March 19, 2013 5:41 PM

y

by Anonymousreply 147April 3, 2013 11:06 PM

They should cast him on a Showtime series.

by Anonymousreply 148April 8, 2013 3:59 PM

He is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 149April 15, 2013 7:05 PM

Did his Graceland show ever take off?

by Anonymousreply 150April 15, 2013 7:27 PM

I don't think Graceland has premiered yet.

by Anonymousreply 151April 16, 2013 3:21 AM

I liked him in Devil Wears Prada. Kept me guessing if his character was supposed to be gay or straight. I was hoping gay. Woof.

by Anonymousreply 152April 16, 2013 3:33 AM

It is sort of hot when he says in regard to Aaron Tveit "kid can blow!"

by Anonymousreply 153April 16, 2013 3:36 AM

His hair is longer on the upcoming series Graceland.

by Anonymousreply 154April 30, 2013 2:45 AM

He played a ridiculously sexy cop in One for the Money. Great chem. with Kate Heigl too.

by Anonymousreply 155April 30, 2013 2:55 AM

[quote]Any examples of other famous or prominent Black Indians?

Jesus Christ! For the umpteenth time he is NOT Indian. He is Irish/German/African combo. Sunjata is his middle name (his real surname is Condon) and it's a reference to Sundiata Keita, the founder of the Mali Empire in West Africa. "Sunjata" is a variant spelling.

I think people are getting confused 'cause they think of the American Idol guy, Sanjaya, who is indeed of Indian descent.

by Anonymousreply 156April 30, 2013 5:18 AM

I enjoy his longer hair

by Anonymousreply 157April 30, 2013 5:25 AM

I know this dude that is a Black Indian. He is very hot. They have very masculine features usually.

by Anonymousreply 158April 30, 2013 2:11 PM

[quote]I know this dude that is a Black Indian. He is very hot. They have very masculine features usually.

Is he Black and East Indian? Or Black and Native American mixed??

There are a lot of Black, East Indian, and Scottish or Irish mixed people in the West Indies, and they look a lot like Daniel. Thats what I thought he was. I myself am the same ethnic mix, via the West Indies, but our family never knew whether we were Native American or East Indian.

by Anonymousreply 159April 30, 2013 8:33 PM

[quote]Is he Black and East Indian? Or Black and Native American mixed??

FFS, does it matter? Why can't people just enjoy a good looking person without trying to figure out if they're this or that?

And for the record, he's mixed race (half black, half white).

by Anonymousreply 160April 30, 2013 8:45 PM

r160, I wasnt asking about Daniel. I was replying to r158 about his friend.

by Anonymousreply 161April 30, 2013 8:51 PM

sexy

by Anonymousreply 162April 30, 2013 9:33 PM

s

by Anonymousreply 163May 6, 2013 2:41 PM

When is his new show on?

by Anonymousreply 164May 10, 2013 3:43 PM

This dude looks like a Black Indian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 10, 2013 4:06 PM

R165 That guy has nothing to do with Daniel.

by Anonymousreply 166May 10, 2013 4:29 PM

But he is hot too.

by Anonymousreply 167May 10, 2013 4:57 PM

Take your precious self off r160. People ask if a person is blond, dark-skinned or tall all the time. People identify a lot with their ethnic makeup and will be the first to tell you they're Irish, Italian or Jewish. Daniel is Irish/German/African-American combo and he's proud for people to know that.

by Anonymousreply 168May 14, 2013 6:21 PM

Hot black dude

by Anonymousreply 169May 14, 2013 7:36 PM

nice r165!

by Anonymousreply 170May 16, 2013 1:38 AM

so the dude at r165 has an exhibitionist Tumblr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 16, 2013 1:56 AM

omg r171 how I would molest him!

by Anonymousreply 172May 16, 2013 2:07 AM

r171, is one of the hottest dudes I have ever seen. His name?

by Anonymousreply 173May 16, 2013 2:02 PM

Why don't you start a new thread if you want to talk about the no-name guy at R171. This thread is about Daniel.

by Anonymousreply 174May 16, 2013 5:31 PM

I wonder with his new tv show (Graceland) coming up, why isn't he getting more media exposure? Like interviews, etc.

by Anonymousreply 175May 25, 2013 4:37 AM

[quote]People really think he's a great actor? He makes Keanu look talented. There's no accounting for taste... The body must be the appeal.

Are you talking about Generation Um? I agree. Next to Sunjata, Keanu looks like a great actor.

by Anonymousreply 176May 25, 2013 4:45 AM

If USA Network is smart, they should have him and Aaron Tveit do a lot of make out/sex scene in Graceland.

by Anonymousreply 177May 26, 2013 5:11 AM

Most hilarious post at that blog: "Amen sister... Dumb ass can't even spell, WTF??!! She is seriously mentle"

by Anonymousreply 178May 26, 2013 5:25 AM

lol

by Anonymousreply 179May 30, 2013 12:11 PM

r160, Half white, half black has a name - Mulatto.

by Anonymousreply 180May 30, 2013 12:59 PM

Mulatto? Is this 1875?

by Anonymousreply 181May 30, 2013 2:44 PM

He's gorgeous but Truther = Dealbreaker - no exceptions.

by Anonymousreply 182May 30, 2013 2:52 PM

r181, mulatto is more polite than "high yella."

by Anonymousreply 183May 30, 2013 3:03 PM

Idiot at R183, high yella does not mean biracial.

High yellow is a term used as a description of African-Americans with extremely light skin, reddish hair and freckles. One cannot be biracial and "high yellow". The term is one for a certain sub-set of the black community.

And the politically-correct term is "biracial". Mulatto is an antiquated and offensive term.

by Anonymousreply 184May 31, 2013 5:22 PM

High yellow does not mean biracial, although almost all "high yellow" African Americans have mixed ancestry. In fact, it is almost impossible for a "BLACK" person to be high yellow without some mixed ancestry, unless you count albinos.

by Anonymousreply 185June 3, 2013 3:18 PM

High Yella is so sad. I cried when he died at the end.

by Anonymousreply 186June 3, 2013 3:24 PM

He's gorgeous, but dear lord - have you ever seen the shit he posts on Twitter? Yikes! He thinks EVERYTHING is some sort of conspiracy theory. It's really bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 187June 6, 2013 9:21 AM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 188June 6, 2013 9:25 AM

Yeah, he's a bit weird. That's ok, I like them like that.

by Anonymousreply 189June 7, 2013 12:02 AM

Graceland is a pretty good show, and Sunjata is hotter than ever. He really is hot.

by Anonymousreply 190June 8, 2013 5:26 PM

I saw him in "Take Me Out" a number of years ago. He's sexy as hell. Great body, nice dick. And he did a very good Alex Rodriguez/Derek Jeter impression. (They're both gay, right? Can't we just say it now??) After the play, though, I had no idea if he was a good actor. And that can't be good.

by Anonymousreply 191June 8, 2013 5:37 PM

I agree he's got gayface, and though he comes off rather masculine/deep voiced in his TV/movie roles, in interviews he's a bit nelly, I've noticed.

by Anonymousreply 192June 8, 2013 5:47 PM

[quote]And he did a very good Alex Rodriguez/Derek Jeter impression. (They're both gay, right? Can't we just say it now??)

A-Rod: No

Jeter: Yes

by Anonymousreply 193June 8, 2013 5:51 PM

He comes across as eloquent and thoughtful in a long interview he just did with BroadwayWorld this week (though he doesn't say a lot about SMASH, understandably).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 8, 2013 6:06 PM

He does not come off as gay. He comes off as having quite a bit of masculine swagger in fact.

by Anonymousreply 195June 8, 2013 6:13 PM

R195, you can be masculine and gay.

by Anonymousreply 196June 8, 2013 6:17 PM

He looks great with his hair longer.

by Anonymousreply 197June 8, 2013 10:18 PM

Yep, I love the longer hair on him.

by Anonymousreply 198June 11, 2013 9:33 PM

I think he's HOT!

Derek Jeter is gay? NO WAY!!! He's a man slut! He loves them college girls in FL.

by Anonymousreply 199June 11, 2013 9:39 PM

handsomeness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200June 11, 2013 11:02 PM

hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201June 11, 2013 11:45 PM

He IS lovely. .. I guess sometimes looks are not enough.

by Anonymousreply 202June 11, 2013 11:58 PM

R200 Yikes! He looks old and worn out in that picture!

by Anonymousreply 203June 12, 2013 12:16 AM

Are you serious r203? Id invite those sexy brown bedroom eyes right in!

by Anonymousreply 204June 12, 2013 12:24 AM

hot dude

by Anonymousreply 205June 12, 2013 4:09 AM

Did anyone link the penis photos?

by Anonymousreply 206June 12, 2013 4:11 AM

Hi is so damn hot

by Anonymousreply 207June 12, 2013 4:16 AM

Derek Jeter is gay? NO WAY!!! He's a man slut! He loves them college girls in FL.

Ha ha ha ha ha. He's a big old sissy boy from day one. Shared a house with one of his teammates for a couple of years. That doesn't sounds straight. And he ain't. He hasn't married or even dated one woman for a few months ... ever. If he's a man slut, it's with men, baby. And Alex Rodriguez ... please. Any man who dates Madonna is gay. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 208June 12, 2013 4:17 AM

By the way:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209June 12, 2013 4:20 AM

Yum mama likes!

by Anonymousreply 210June 12, 2013 4:58 AM

Nude pic posted at R2.

by Anonymousreply 211June 12, 2013 10:52 AM

Who cares R211, pics like that should be posted as often as possible.

by Anonymousreply 212June 12, 2013 11:11 AM

Thanks to those who mentioned Daniel's Twitter feed - I just began following him this morning and already I have so many tweets from him linking to wild websites I never heard of before!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 213June 12, 2013 5:18 PM

He is stunnning

by Anonymousreply 214June 15, 2013 5:00 AM

So Sunjata is gay?

by Anonymousreply 215June 15, 2013 10:23 PM

He is hot as hell. And gay.

by Anonymousreply 216June 16, 2013 4:34 AM

Is he out?

by Anonymousreply 217June 16, 2013 5:53 AM

I want to touch his pee pee.

by Anonymousreply 218June 16, 2013 5:56 AM

He showed his pee pee, along with many other actors, in "Take Me Out".

by Anonymousreply 219June 16, 2013 5:58 AM

How are ratings for Graceland?

by Anonymousreply 220June 17, 2013 4:25 PM

I missed his show last night because of hockey. Got to catch up.

by Anonymousreply 221June 20, 2013 10:22 PM

OMG!!!! Daniel is soooooo hot!!!

by Anonymousreply 222June 21, 2013 6:16 PM

Speculating and gossiping based on rumor and innuendo is the past time of haters and losers, in my experience. Sorry to be so blunt but it's a fact. No one here knows anything for a fact about him it would seem other than that he is a beautiful specimen of man-stuff and an actor who has worked consistently for years and years and years. I think he either won or was nominated for a Tony, so his talent has had nothing to do with his lack of super stardom. If anything, his main obstacle seems to have been his ethnic fuzziness (and maybe his politics). Now he seems to be blowing up. He has his own show on USA for example. Haven't seen it but I have multiple friends who claim to be addicted already. I plan to check it out soon. Anyway my points are basically that NO ONE here knows his sexual orientation or can quote anything but ebonic blogs claiming blah blah and blah about his private life, he is without doubt at least as talented as any other leading man of his generation and has shown range playing everything from gay baseball players to special forces dudes, he doesn't just look good for 41; he looks good for 21, and he is still in his prime as an actor. I'd say stay tuned. over and out, peeps

by Anonymousreply 223June 27, 2013 11:41 AM

r223's mama never taught him the word "paragraphs."

by Anonymousreply 224June 27, 2013 11:53 AM

"In every TV performance I've seen, his acting style is very theatrical. Something very artificial about his acting. Joan Van Ark on Knots Landing had a similar style that always seemed very inauthentic."

...clearly you didn't see SMASH. He was subtle and BRILLIANT

by Anonymousreply 225June 27, 2013 11:53 AM

*[R223]'s mama never taught him the word "* Hahaha but she did teach his ass how to think and speak! WHAaaaat?!

by Anonymousreply 226June 27, 2013 11:57 AM

"Speculating and gossiping based on rumor and innuendo is the past time of haters and losers, in my experience. Sorry to be so blunt but it's a fact. No one here knows anything for a fact about him it would seem other than that he is a beautiful specimen of man-stuff and an actor who has worked consistently for years and years and years. I think he either won or was nominated for a Tony, so his talent has had nothing to do with his lack of super stardom. If anything, his main obstacle seems to have been his ethnic fuzziness (and maybe his politics). Now he seems to be blowing up. He has his own show on USA for example. Haven't seen it but I have multiple friends who claim to be addicted already. I plan to check it out soon. Anyway my points are basically that NO ONE here knows his sexual orientation or can quote anything but ebonic blogs claiming blah blah and blah about his private life, he is without doubt at least as talented as any other leading man of his generation and has shown range playing everything from gay baseball players to special forces dudes, he doesn't just look good for 41; he looks good for 21, and he is still in his prime as an actor. I'd say stay tuned. over and out, peeps" 👈COSIGN

by Anonymousreply 227June 27, 2013 11:58 AM

"He's hot, though, [R33]... If he were a better actor, no one would even notice that he's tan. (Let's face it... He hardly even seems black.)"

He actually is a awesome actor. If anything held him up it's color. No doubt.

by Anonymousreply 228June 27, 2013 12:05 PM

What's with the baby talk on this thread? pee pee?

by Anonymousreply 229June 27, 2013 12:06 PM

In TAKE ME OUT, Daniel's pee-pee was smaller than Neal Huff's and Kohl Sudduth's - maybe the same size as Frederick Weller's pee-pee. Daniel does have a great bum-bum though!

by Anonymousreply 230June 27, 2013 2:21 PM

Grow up, fellas! Talk about immature fixations.

by Anonymousreply 231June 27, 2013 2:34 PM

He does a good job on Graceland, but the show itself is missing something. The appeal of USA series is their campy cheesiness, and Graceland just doesn't have it. It's too earnest, too self-consciously cool, trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 232June 27, 2013 2:54 PM

r223,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233June 27, 2013 10:39 PM

I see Graceland did big ratings even against the nba playoffs though. Personally I love the show and Daniel's range and talent and fine-ass-ness is a main reason why. Don't think he's gay though :( FML

by Anonymousreply 234June 28, 2013 1:57 AM

[R230], Oooooo no no no. He is a grower for sure then. I saw the play 6 times (don't judge me!) and I can tell you thanks to my opera goggles that Sunjata is packing a love missile. He should have manscaped a bit though. Fact that he didn't is another reason why I vote he's straight HAHA

by Anonymousreply 235June 28, 2013 2:05 AM

[quote]Don't think he's gay though :( FML

Don't worry - even if he was, it's not likely you would ever meet him or have a chance with him anyway ;)

by Anonymousreply 236June 28, 2013 2:07 AM

Oooooo no no no. He is a grower for sure then. I saw the play 6 times (don't judge me!) and I can tell you thanks to my opera goggles that Sunjata is packing a love missile. He should have manscaped a bit though. Fact that he didn't is another reason why I vote he's straight HAHA

by Anonymousreply 237June 28, 2013 2:07 AM

"I presume the triple namers add the middle one to make their name seem a little less ridiculous."

John Michael LaChiusa

Jason Robert Brown

Aaron Jay Kernis

Who are the other pretentious 3 name composers?

by Anonymousreply 238June 28, 2013 5:13 PM

What do they have to do with Daniel and his hot pee pee, r238?

by Anonymousreply 239June 28, 2013 5:54 PM

Who's Daniel's boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 240June 28, 2013 6:37 PM

Sorry, R239!

I R238 who admits to being so spellbound by memories of of Daniel's ass in Take Me Out I posted in the wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 241June 28, 2013 6:40 PM

Graceland is quite good and serious, unlike most USA crap

by Anonymousreply 242June 29, 2013 3:12 PM

He looks hotter than ever on Graceland.

by Anonymousreply 243July 1, 2013 6:42 PM

He is very handsome but I'm turned off by his conspiracy theory BS. Crazy people...

by Anonymousreply 244July 3, 2013 6:55 AM

I've seen him out and about with a young Latina who kind of resembles Jessica alba. Not gay that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 245July 5, 2013 9:25 PM

Mhm, ok r245...

by Anonymousreply 246July 5, 2013 10:23 PM

How is his show doing in the ratings?

by Anonymousreply 247July 22, 2013 3:40 PM

Walking with a woman, definitely not gay then...

by Anonymousreply 248July 22, 2013 3:44 PM

ratings?

by Anonymousreply 249July 25, 2013 1:58 PM

ratings?

by Anonymousreply 250July 30, 2013 11:33 PM

R250 It's been doing okay. Not quite a hit forf USA but not too shabby either. And it's been very very steady which is good for a new show. USA recently announced that White Collar's 5th season has been cut down from 16 episodes to 13 episodes so the creator Jeff Eastin can run both shows simultaneously. Since White Collar is currently filming, and the production of Graceland season 1 finished months ago, the only reason for the adjustment seems like Jeff Eastin need to start on Graceland season 2 before they can properly produce a full 16-episode White Collar. So I expect to hear the pick up news for Graceland season 2 soon.

by Anonymousreply 251August 4, 2013 11:04 PM

From what I remember when I saw "Take Me Out", Sunjata had the biggest cock of the guys in the cast - the one that would swing around the most when he walked.

Kohl Sudduth was not too bad either, though.

by Anonymousreply 252August 5, 2013 1:13 AM

Though Sunjata is nicely hung, no way is he more endowed than Sudduth, Neal Huff and two of the other guys in the original cast.

by Anonymousreply 253August 5, 2013 8:03 PM

What details do you remember about their cocks, R253?

Refresh my memory with your observations.

by Anonymousreply 254August 5, 2013 10:22 PM

r253 is right that Sunjata's pee-pee was definitely smaller than Huff and Sudduth's larger and thicker pee-pees.

by Anonymousreply 255August 5, 2013 10:50 PM

Sunjata is hotter than ever.

by Anonymousreply 256August 15, 2013 2:51 PM

Are some of you really thinking Daniel is gay? Like for real gay? (not just because DL says every male celeb is gay).

Then working on Rescue Me must've been pretty exhausting for him - that was one homophobic slur-filled show.

by Anonymousreply 257August 26, 2013 11:56 AM

r257, some loon online says he has two children and that he's a deadbeat dad. I dont believe it. I do think he's gay, like for real. And not just because he is so fine, even with his hair all fucked up like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258August 26, 2013 3:04 PM

R258 I love his hair grown out like it's been recently.

by Anonymousreply 259August 26, 2013 3:19 PM

r258, you are delusional, dude. He is not gay.

by Anonymousreply 260August 26, 2013 3:25 PM

omg :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261August 26, 2013 3:30 PM

r260, I feel the same way about Daniel as I did about Wentworth Miller. I cant describe it, but they give be the same vibe, and I wasnt wrong about Wentworth.

Actually, they would make a really hot, faux black couple. Id like to see that happen.

by Anonymousreply 262August 26, 2013 3:33 PM

[quote]some loon online says he has two children and that he's a deadbeat dad.

Not sure about the deadbeat part, but Daniel does have two daughters, who are both the same age, by different women.

by Anonymousreply 263August 26, 2013 3:51 PM

Daniel has always pinged for me. I'm never wrong. Gay.

by Anonymousreply 264August 26, 2013 3:51 PM

Black Indians are so hot!

by Anonymousreply 265August 26, 2013 3:53 PM

He's always pinged to me as well (and no, it's not just because I think he's good looking).

by Anonymousreply 266August 26, 2013 4:02 PM

In everything I've seen him do, he always seems to be "acting." Maybe it comes from having a stage background.

by Anonymousreply 267August 26, 2013 4:20 PM

r263, please post some proof that these two daughters exist, other than that one random rambling blogspot post that is about seven years old.

I have a hard time believing he would have children and neither he or the media have ever said a peep about them, even if he was never in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 268August 27, 2013 2:24 AM

by Anonymousreply 269August 29, 2013 1:09 AM

He looks so hot with longer hair.

by Anonymousreply 270September 3, 2013 9:50 PM

Returning to Broadway in October as MacDuff in the new production of the Scottish play starring Ethan Hawke.

I guess that means Graceland isn't coming back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271September 4, 2013 1:47 AM

He is superfine.

by Anonymousreply 272September 16, 2013 7:30 PM

l,

by Anonymousreply 273September 30, 2013 11:18 PM

how is his show doing?

by Anonymousreply 274November 18, 2013 2:43 PM

The man looks gorgeous for 42.

by Anonymousreply 275January 21, 2014 4:27 AM

He looks gorgeous for any age, dude

by Anonymousreply 276January 21, 2014 5:05 AM

He is scorching hot. Never got a gay vibe but that picture on R201 is giving me hope

by Anonymousreply 277January 21, 2014 5:34 AM

by Anonymousreply 278February 10, 2014 6:50 PM

Is his show still on tv?

by Anonymousreply 279May 21, 2014 11:41 PM

m

by Anonymousreply 280July 17, 2014 8:50 PM

wassup with DS?

by Anonymousreply 281August 5, 2014 11:52 PM

Graceland is still on USA.

by Anonymousreply 282August 6, 2014 12:11 AM

I am a female , now married, I used to sleep with Danny several years ago , just hookups and a few dates. It was purely sex. Not too long after people I knew in the entertainment industry , my gay male friends amongst others, started telling me he was a switch hitter and had slept with many of their male friends and has frequented some orgy parties out on Fire Islane. When I confronted him about it he flat out denied it but over the years have heard of many men and women sleeping with him. Earlier on in his career he slept with a lot of gay producers to get parts. Just sayin. He also has a beard girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 283August 23, 2014 7:16 AM

I would eat a kilometer of Sunjata's shit just to see where it came from. Been totally smitten since "Rescue Me". The man is HOT incarnate.

by Anonymousreply 284August 23, 2014 7:27 AM

He was dating a girl named Rosalba years ago who was a total knockout.

by Anonymousreply 285August 23, 2014 7:56 AM

According to BlindGossip, he is dating his niece!

by Anonymousreply 286August 23, 2014 9:54 PM

That's the most disgusting thing I've read in months, R284.

by Anonymousreply 287August 24, 2014 2:17 AM

His extremely handsome face probably has limited his acting opportunities

by Anonymousreply 288August 24, 2014 5:12 PM

not really

by Anonymousreply 289August 25, 2014 1:59 PM

I love BLACK Indian dudes!

by Anonymousreply 290August 25, 2014 2:00 PM

He's not Indian, R290. He's mixed with Black, German and Irish.

R283 that's interesting and not the first time I read that about him. He always stuck me as bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 291August 25, 2014 2:09 PM

Yeah, he's not Indian even though Sunjata does sound it, but, for one, it's not his surname; it's his middle name. His full name is Daniel Sunjata Condon, and he said he dropped "Condon" because people would mistake it for "condom." And secondly, Sunjata was a West African warrior and founder of the Mali Empire.

As R290 pointed out, he's black, Irish, and German descent.

by Anonymousreply 292August 25, 2014 2:56 PM

R283/Jogia, what was he like in bed? Was he cut? You can't really tell in those TAKE ME OUT leaked pics. Also, does he have a butthole?

by Anonymousreply 293August 25, 2014 2:57 PM

R284, are you certain he poops? He looks to beautiful to do anything as base as poop/fart.

by Anonymousreply 294August 25, 2014 2:57 PM

OMG he is frigging hot, cannot understand why he has not had a bigger career.

by Anonymousreply 295August 25, 2014 2:57 PM

r284, that's repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 296August 25, 2014 3:11 PM

He's in my top 5

by Anonymousreply 297August 25, 2014 6:36 PM

What does his bod look like now?

by Anonymousreply 298September 11, 2014 2:21 PM

g

by Anonymousreply 299October 28, 2014 6:26 PM

He has a daughter. Dating his niece? LOL!!! His niece is like 5 or 6 yrs old, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 300October 28, 2014 6:31 PM

R283, he has pec implants, right?

by Anonymousreply 301October 28, 2014 6:43 PM

USA Network has announced that its popular law-enforcement drama "Graceland," which features Catch Me If You Can and Next to Normal star Aaron Tveit, will return for a third, 13-episode season, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The series, from Jeff Eastin ("White Collar"), revolves around a group of diverse law-enforcement agents from the DEA, FBI and Customs who are forced to live together in an undercover beach house in Southern California.

The second season ended with a cliffhanger, leaving the fate of Tveit's character in question.

Read the recent Playbill.com feature: Catch Him If You Can: Aaron Tveit on "Graceland," Coming Back to Broadway and Tveiter Tots

"This season of 'Graceland' took viewers on a wild ride with unexpected character twists, and a heart-stopping cliffhanger that left a lead character's fate in question," USA Network president Chris McCumber said in a statement. "Jeff Eastin and the talented ensemble cast deliver on all levels, and season three will undoubtedly continue to keep us on the edge of our seats."

The cast also includes Tony Award nominee Daniel Sunjata (Take Me Out) as the FBI's Paul Briggs, as well as Vanessa Ferlito, Manny Montana, Brandon Jay McLaren and Serinda Swan.

by Anonymousreply 302December 1, 2014 6:18 PM

Daniel Sunjata has AIDS

by Anonymousreply 303December 1, 2014 7:47 PM

R303 has brain wasting

by Anonymousreply 304December 1, 2014 8:28 PM

Now in the midst of shooting Season 2, Sunjata reflects back on the first season, getting to know his castmates and more

As FBI agent Paul Briggs on “Graceland,” Daniel Sunjata is well-versed in playing all the shades of gray in a complicated man who’s not afraid to do business on both sides of the law in order to protect himself. Perhaps there’s a heart of gold hiding beneath all the shady dealings, but Briggs is a villain as often as he is a hero.

A contender for a Best Actor Emmy nomination, the actor took a moment to reminisce with TheWrap about Season 1, how mental challenges far outweighed the physical demands of the role, why getting to know his fellow castmembers was the most fun thing he got to do, and the surprising TV series he most recently binge-watched.

See also: 6 Questions With ‘True Detective’ Star Michelle Monaghan: Emmy Contender Quickie

What was the toughest thing you had to do last season? I would say the most challenging thing was the amount of short-term memorization we had to do. We started the season out with a few scripts already written, but by the middle of the season we had a little less notice and we were getting revisions kind of last minute. It required a lot of mental agility. Physical demands of the show really weren’t that bad since we all had stunt people to step in to do the life-threatening stuff, so I’d say [the mental part] was the toughest.

What was the most fun thing you had to do last season? The most fun thing about Season 1 was getting to know my castmates — getting to know how everyone works individually, and figuring out how to gel all of our different approaches to the craft, figuring out our group chemistry.

See also: 8 Questions With ‘Scandal’ Star Bellamy Young: Emmy Contender Quickie

Let’s assume that somebody has never seen your show. What would you say to persuade them to watch it? I would say “Graceland” is a great way to check out of your problems for an hour a week. Sit down, see some really good storytelling and hopefully some really good acting.

If you could play any other role on any other show, what would it be? It’d be awesome to be the lead on “Breaking Bad.”

See also: 8 Questions With ‘Scandal’ Star Kerry Washington: Emmy Contender Quickie

What was the last TV show you binge-watched? How many episodes did you see in a sitting? The last show I binge-watched was, believe it or not, “Battlestar Galactica,” the most current version. I probably sat through about eight hours of television in a day. It caught me off guard. I had gotten a stack of episodes for consideration, I guess it was around Emmy season, and I popped it in just to kill a little bit of time and I didn’t expect to like it as much as I did. I was like, “Wow.”

If you get nominated, what will you pick as your Emmy episode? The season finale.

Is this the Golden Age of Television? No. [Laughs] I think the Golden Age of Television has come and gone already. I couldn’t say where we are right now, but I think that television was a little bit better back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 305January 7, 2015 5:03 PM

R305 That article wasn't even worth posting. It wasn't even really about him.

by Anonymousreply 306January 7, 2015 5:15 PM

I would definitely fart in his balloon.

by Anonymousreply 307January 7, 2015 6:41 PM

Actor Daniel Sunjata is 43.

by Anonymousreply 308January 26, 2015 4:34 PM

He is so hot

by Anonymousreply 309February 23, 2015 9:35 PM

/

by Anonymousreply 310May 12, 2015 5:34 PM

still not married

by Anonymousreply 311February 12, 2016 5:37 AM

It makes you wonder how many hot male celebrities are home alone and horny, and you only have to be at the right place at the right time. If he was willing to stoop to a Craig's List hook-up, I can only imagine what else he would do.

by Anonymousreply 312February 12, 2016 2:36 PM

Such a hot Alpha male

by Anonymousreply 313May 7, 2016 8:05 PM

He was very handsome in 30 Rock. And you can see, through the list of people he follows on Instagram, that he's gay, too. He follows that gay soccer player, Robbie whatever, and his husband, among others.

by Anonymousreply 314May 7, 2016 8:07 PM

Him, in his 30 Rock episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315May 7, 2016 8:08 PM

R314 supporting a person who's gay makes someone gay?

by Anonymousreply 316May 7, 2016 8:23 PM

It's not a matter of support, it's matter of liking to see pictures of a cute gay male couple in his timeline.

by Anonymousreply 317May 7, 2016 8:25 PM

R317 how do you know that's his intention? It seems highly speculative on your part.

by Anonymousreply 318May 7, 2016 8:30 PM

R318 Why else would he follow cute gay male couples on Instagram? Must be to build his straightness immune system, eh?

by Anonymousreply 319May 7, 2016 8:41 PM

R319 maybe that's why you follow men on Instagram and are projecting.

I didn't say he couldn't be gay or that he wasn't, but to come to the conclusion that he's definitely gay because he follows a gay athlete on IG is just silly.

I'm not a frau, btw. I'm a gold star gay, but it amuses me how DL thinks every good-looking celeb is gay, even when there's hard evidence to support his heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 320May 7, 2016 8:49 PM

[quote]Why isn't he more famous, if not for his looks alone?

He's not at all talented as a stage actor. I haven't seen much of him in film or TV, but I imagine his looks would compensate for his lack of talent in those media, at least somewhat. And he's probably no less talented than some other actors have made it in film or TV, like Chris O'Donnell. Plus I'm sure the fact that Sunjata is biracial helps him get cast in certain roles.

by Anonymousreply 321May 7, 2016 9:07 PM

R320 He follows A BUNCH of gay men on Instagram, silly. Most are not famous. Robbie Roger was the one I mentioned because he's the one I could name off the top of my head.

And please, if a guy likes to follow a bunch of famous and/or cute gay guys and their boyfriends on IG, it's unlikely he's straight. Straight men get triggered even by mild gay PDA. So, the onus is on you to explain why any straight on Instagram would be interested in following gay men posting photos (tongue kissing photos included) of their daily life with their partners.

I'm actually aware of the DL tendency to gaywash every straight male out there (not just the attractive ones). Some days ago, I even got in a debate with a fellow DLer about James Franco, because people on here insist his heterosexual flings are just PR, even though some of them (like his attempted seduction of a teenage girl on social media) are hardly something any PR team would think up. So anyway, I don't need to be lectured about the wishful thinking on DL. But if I'm a typical DL wishful thinker, you're like those frauen who deny that clearly gay celebrities are gay until the very moment they come out, even when the evidence got rubbed on their face before.

by Anonymousreply 322May 8, 2016 1:17 AM

He needs to do more full frontal nudity before he gets too old.

by Anonymousreply 323May 8, 2016 2:23 AM

He's going to be 45 this year and is starting to look old. If he's gay, he should come out now.

by Anonymousreply 324May 8, 2016 2:27 AM

OMG HE'S BEEN MUTILATED !

by Anonymousreply 325May 8, 2016 2:30 AM

He came out of the closet on today's episode of The Talk.

by Anonymousreply 326September 21, 2016 10:01 PM

He's in the new show Notorious.

by Anonymousreply 327October 1, 2016 5:19 AM

Update

by Anonymousreply 328July 22, 2017 3:45 PM

he thinks 9.11 is a false flag

by Anonymousreply 329February 24, 2018 2:50 PM

How can one man be so motherfucking GORGEOUS and a raving lunatic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330February 24, 2018 2:54 PM

I can’t see the pictures. Someone describe him to me.

by Anonymousreply 331February 24, 2018 3:11 PM

Here you go R331

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332February 24, 2018 3:50 PM

Zephyr in the sky at night I wonder

Do my tears of mourning sink beneath the sun?

She's got herself a universe gone quickly

For the call of thunder threatens everyone

Faster than the speeding light she's flying

Trying to remember where it all began

She's got herself a little piece of heaven

Waiting for the time when Earth shall be as one

by Anonymousreply 333February 24, 2018 4:43 PM

Is he a gay?

by Anonymousreply 334April 13, 2018 3:30 PM

[quote]He came out of the closet on today's episode of The Talk.

Nothing anywhere in the internet regarding that.

by Anonymousreply 335October 28, 2018 9:37 AM

He's on that nbc show Manifest. He's fat now. He wears baggy clothing but you can see he's big.

by Anonymousreply 336October 28, 2018 9:43 AM

How big is his Cock ? Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 337October 28, 2018 9:51 AM

Yeah, and along with the rest of the mediocre Manifest actors, he’s chewing the scenery all kinds of wrong. But I’m still glued because I love the premise and I could eat Josh Dallas for dinner every day.

by Anonymousreply 338October 28, 2018 10:47 AM

[quote]I could eat Josh Dallas for dinner every day.

So much deliciousness, I can't complain about Manifest.

by Anonymousreply 339October 28, 2018 10:53 AM

Ginnifer Goodwin is one lucky butch - she gets to have Josh’s ginger dick and blue eyes anytime she wants.

Now back to the fat closet case with the great lips

by Anonymousreply 340October 28, 2018 11:12 AM

Lucky bitch!*

by Anonymousreply 341October 28, 2018 11:12 AM

He’s beautiful

by Anonymousreply 342February 1, 2019 1:41 AM

Guapo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343June 3, 2019 5:53 PM

Daniel Sunjata is a good actor, who can play a range of characters from Franco Rivera on "Rescue Me" to James Holt in "The Devil Wears Prada."

And he's a good-looking guy. Have know idea whether he's gay or straight. Unmarried at 40? That could mean he's gay. And it could not. I know straight guys who are over 40 and not married. They're unmarried for a variety of reasons...suffering from a Peter Pan syndrome, concentrating too much on their career, and simple avoidance because of their personal experience (parents' horrific marriage). Actors are a self-absorbed lot. Two actors marrying? It will take a lot of effort to make it work. Most want to concentrate on their careers. That takes a toll on your personal life.

And Daniel Sunjata is stupid, if he believes 9/11 was a US government conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 344June 3, 2019 6:09 PM

[quote] Why isn't he more famous, if not for his looks alone?

If people were famous by their looks alone then soap opera stars would all be megacelebrities.

by Anonymousreply 345June 3, 2019 6:24 PM

He's fat know. I saw him in Bway's St Joan last year.

He's still handsome but FAT

by Anonymousreply 346June 3, 2019 6:55 PM

He's not fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347June 3, 2019 7:29 PM

He was definitely fat on stage--big belly

by Anonymousreply 348June 3, 2019 7:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349June 3, 2019 7:30 PM

[quote] He was definitely fat on stage--big belly

Those 2 pictures are from the St Joan opening.

by Anonymousreply 350June 3, 2019 7:32 PM

Not fat

by Anonymousreply 351June 3, 2019 7:47 PM

R344 "Have know idea whether he's gay or straight."

by Anonymousreply 352November 3, 2019 8:26 PM

R344, agree that the 9/11 conspiracy stuff can go too far, but have yet to hear anyone explain how Building 7 came down all by itself, HOURS after the Twin towers were rubble.

by Anonymousreply 353November 3, 2019 8:34 PM

Oh God. This guy. My ex was obsessed with him.

by Anonymousreply 354November 3, 2019 8:41 PM

If you live anywhere near Barrow Street in the West Village you would know the answer. Yes. Enough said. He does cruise and hook up, but he is very discreet.

by Anonymousreply 355November 3, 2019 9:01 PM

Thanks R355, that's what I thought.

by Anonymousreply 356November 3, 2019 9:03 PM

R344 and I would argue that you are stupid, dumber than dirt in fact if you believe the bullshit surround this.

by Anonymousreply 357November 3, 2019 9:14 PM

...the bullshit surround this.

by Anonymousreply 358November 13, 2019 1:19 AM

Pretty? Umm, no.

by Anonymousreply 359November 13, 2019 1:28 AM

Any of you bitches see him naked on stage during "Take Me Out"?

Describe what his ass & cock looked like in person. Thanks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360November 13, 2019 5:57 AM

I saw him in all his glory onstage in Take Me Out a few times.

Obvious pec implants.

And he clearly fluffed before every nude scene because he was semi-erect each time.

by Anonymousreply 361November 13, 2019 6:03 AM

Why would Daniel need pec implants?

So was Kohl Sudduth better-equipped?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362November 13, 2019 6:11 AM

Kohl's balls were a wonder of the world I was grateful to see in person.

I still remember the water streaming off them.

His physique and performance were meh, but those genitals performed to the back row every night.

by Anonymousreply 363November 13, 2019 6:22 AM

Hot, R363.

Yeah, Kohl's balls do look like nice low-hangers.

by Anonymousreply 364November 13, 2019 6:37 AM

Is the name pronounced 'Soon-jarter'?

by Anonymousreply 365November 13, 2019 6:40 AM

[quote]He's still handsome but FAT

Id still fuck the hell out of him!

by Anonymousreply 366November 13, 2019 6:51 AM

"Rescue Me" must have been a rough time for him. The show was really homophobic, and I've heard that carried over to the cast as well.

by Anonymousreply 367November 13, 2019 6:59 AM

He's going to be 48 next month -- what's kept him in the closet so long?

by Anonymousreply 368November 13, 2019 7:30 AM

Whatever happened to him? He always used to work steadily and for the last few years, there’s absolutely nothing. He used to be on social media all the time and he’s even left that. Not even any recent pictures of him.

by Anonymousreply 369April 28, 2021 4:33 AM

check IMDb. He's been working. Was just in The Stand remake.

by Anonymousreply 370April 28, 2021 5:10 AM

Sucks that he got fat.

by Anonymousreply 371October 10, 2021 9:24 PM

Sanjay Gupta

by Anonymousreply 372October 10, 2021 10:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!