Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever had a doody accident?

I did after I was constipated for 6 days due to medication and the cramping suddenly became unbearably painful. I shit my pants in the car, probably 3 pounds.

I cleaned up, threw my clothes away, and felt very weak and exhausted. I'm so glad there were no witnesses.

by Anonymousreply 143May 14, 2021 5:12 AM

My elderly mom is in the hospital now because of severe constipation. She has a blockage causing severe pain, and hadn't eaten for days. She finally had a bowel movement last night, after 3 days in the hospital, so it looks like she'll recover. There's an alarming number of people who die from intestinal blockage, at her age (84) I was worried she could be one of them. Especially since my hypochondriac sister made it sound like she might, until I called the hospital and talked to her nurse.

Not really on-topic I know, but I'm so relieved.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2013 7:59 AM

"Doody"???

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2013 8:07 AM

My friend is a hospice nurse. Her patients are on lots on painkillers near the end, so everything -including elimation- starts to shut down. Sometimes a patient will go a week without having a BM and yes, the feces becomes impacted. Enams often do not flush out these impacted turds. So she puts on double gloves, reaches up into the anus, and she has to pick apart the hardened shit to clean the person out.

Please God, just let me die.

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2013 9:14 AM

Well, there was this one time in the 50's when me and Doody were playing around with a marital aid, and let's just say the trip to the emergency room was more than ackward.

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2013 9:35 AM

r1 - you are so relieved? Imagine how she feels!

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2013 11:40 AM

I'm literally having ass surgery today and from what my doctor just told me I should have much to contribute to this thread in the coming months.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2013 1:38 PM

It's the worst. I've had it happen a couple times, either from eating something bad or being really sick. I am usually pretty "aware" of my bowels, and can tell if something's wrong or might happen shortly. Last time it happened I was at work, and I thought I was over a sickness, but started feeling worse again throughout the day. By the last hour, I got up to go do something, my guts got all scary, and I shit a little bit. What are you going to do? Welcome to life!

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2013 1:45 PM

Yes. 13 years ago. I started having cramps on the bus on the way to work. I made it off the bus but not into the hotel next to work that I was trying to run into to make it to the toilet. I shat myself in the parking lot, about a gallon of diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2013 1:49 PM

Not since I started doing all my shopping on line.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2013 1:51 PM

OK, let's start.

Walking to the Imperial War Museum while on vacation in London. At that point I was not used to fresh fruit for breakfast, which was featured in the hotel's buffet.

While on the subway here in NY late in the evening, and as I sat there nonchalantly, several real urban youth came into the car and within seconds simultaneously shouted "OMG - Damn what a smell" and left for another car.

And at least 3 or 4 times rushing to get my locked home to get into the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2013 1:58 PM

Why, yes I have! And I just told everyone on TV!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2013 2:06 PM

Goodness, no. I have enough issues down there.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2013 2:12 PM

I knew a girl who was on a banana only diet. She got in her car after work one evening and drove off. She hit the clutch to shift and had a major brown out that she had to sit in for the 45 minute drive home.

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2013 2:35 PM

You know, threads like this used to get deleted within minutes and their creators would be banned without any explanation whatsoever. I wonder what's changed?

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2013 2:44 PM

Interesting, bananas are constipating.

She must have ended the diet suddenly.

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2013 2:45 PM

I did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2013 2:49 PM

Not for me, they're not, R15.

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2013 2:49 PM

This guy once posted this whole long story about how he was at work and running to the bathroom and it started spurting out. It was hilarious and sad and very well written.

by Anonymousreply 18January 24, 2013 2:50 PM

This is indeed the longest-lived scat thread I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 19January 24, 2013 2:51 PM

Poops are people too!

by Anonymousreply 20January 24, 2013 2:53 PM

I think poop is marvelous! 47% of this country is poop!

by Anonymousreply 21January 24, 2013 3:30 PM

I have Crohn's disease. And doody accidents.

by Anonymousreply 22January 24, 2013 3:36 PM

R22 Damn, sorry to hear it. I know that sucks.

There's a fucking amazing writer in Chicago who is funny as hell - everyone should check her out, but I mention her b/c she writes about her Crohn's disease and is raising money for it, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 24, 2013 3:38 PM

Not to me but my ex had one. He had lost his white collar job and thought the only way he could come close to his old salary was some kind of commissioned sales job. The idiot became a Schwann man. I know, I know, that's why he's an ex. Anyway, he was driving around in a rural area when he completely shit his pants. He had to come home, change, go to a car wash, clean the truck, etc. Let's just say he didn't make any commissioned sales that day.

by Anonymousreply 24January 24, 2013 3:38 PM

There's a book called "Nobody's Home." It's about a guy who takes a job as a "butt wiper" in a nursing home, just for the experience. Everybody knows about urinary incontinence in nursing homes, but in this nursing home there's a lot of bowel incontinence, too.

The first time the guy tries to give an old lady a quick shower bath, she shits all over his shoes. He cleans her, she shits, he cleans her again, she shits. Finally he gets a diaper on her. It's not an isolated incidence. Apparently the attendants in this nursing home have to deal with shit on a daily basis and come to consider "just stuff" or "stinky peanut butter."

He recalls an incident where an old lady has a protuberance in her anus. One of the other attendants puts on a rubber glove and gets her hand in there. After much probing, the attendant finally pulls out the blockage: an intact chicken back. Seems the old lady had no teeth and had a tendency to swallow things whole.

Nursing homes are horrific!

by Anonymousreply 25January 24, 2013 3:40 PM

What's a "Schwann man"?

by Anonymousreply 26January 24, 2013 3:47 PM

Not over the age of 6. sorry op.

by Anonymousreply 27January 24, 2013 3:53 PM

OP - you just wanted a thread about poop. What you described wouldn't have happened how you described. You may have been constipated for six days due to medication but it would not have have come out like that while you were driving. Six days worth of poop would have become impacted. You would have had to be at home doing self excavation to break through the impacted mass or in an emergency room.

Your story is a load of crap. Literally. You must be a poop fetish guy.

by Anonymousreply 28January 24, 2013 4:08 PM

OP=disgusting scat troll

by Anonymousreply 29January 24, 2013 4:11 PM

This thread made me think of an infamous "doody" incident in the "friendly skies" several years ago. This was more intentional than unintentional but still amusing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 24, 2013 4:40 PM

David Letterman even had a "Top Ten" list about the incident:

10. Misread brochure about advantages of first class 9. Confused when steward asked for headset deposit 8. Went nuts after learning they were out of chicken almondine 7. Though he heard somebody yell, "We're going to crash!" and that was just something he always wanted to do before he died 6. Hoping to impress aloof blonde English woman in 2-D 5. Had already used airphone to call everyone he knew 4. You try drinking for 14 hours and see if you can tell the difference between a food cart and a bathroom 3. All part of an elaborate plan to intimidate the real killers 2. His ... wouldn't fit in the overhead compartment 1. "Oh, like you've never done it"

by Anonymousreply 31January 24, 2013 4:44 PM

OPie - Miralax

Start it once you feel blocked a couple days.

by Anonymousreply 32January 24, 2013 5:03 PM

This thread says so much about our society. People would rather discuss human excrement than real issues. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 33January 24, 2013 5:09 PM

R33 Believe me, when you gotta go it's a REAL ISSUE!

by Anonymousreply 34January 24, 2013 5:11 PM

R31, those top 10's are embarrassingly unfunny, like most of Letterman's top 10's.

by Anonymousreply 35January 24, 2013 5:16 PM

R33, my take is that people like to share experiences common to all of humanity in a safe anonymous forum.

by Anonymousreply 36January 24, 2013 5:19 PM

I sharted in my pants at work once. What a nightmare. Had just finished lunch and felt what seemed like gas bloat. Had been regular the previous 24 hours except that morning I was constipated and didn't move my bowels. No one was around (I work alone in an office set back from the main area) and most people were still out for lunch or in the break room.

Figured I'd just "let one rip" since no one was around and the "gas" was a bit painful. I relaxed my sphincter and pushed ever so slightly...good lord, the horror. I knew from the consistency it had soaked through. Dashed to the men's room, thankfully no one saw me, spent the next hour methodically cleaning my pants with wet paper towels in the handicapped stall. Threw out my ruined underwear and slipped out early that day. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 37January 24, 2013 5:43 PM

[quote]I gambled and I lost!

by Anonymousreply 38January 24, 2013 5:49 PM

I made the mistake last year of consuming a bag full of prunes, which I'd never really eaten before.

Several hours later, I was walking home from an evening out and it felt like a freight train roaring through my system. I ran the mile home, and nearly made it, but lost control in my living room.

I have never evacuated such a huge amount in my life. My Calvin Klein undies, of course, were utterly ruined and my jeans were full. What an embarrassing mess.

Haven't touched a prune since.

by Anonymousreply 39January 24, 2013 5:54 PM

Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 24, 2013 5:58 PM

R39. I hope you called Stanley Steamer.

by Anonymousreply 41January 24, 2013 6:01 PM

Yes, while sitting on the most beautiful cock, on the most gorgeous man. Fuck those Vitamix juicers. No pulp, ever again!

He was disgusted and basically threw me out. He kept saying, what the fuck is this, what is it!? I told him it was just carrot pulp, I'm sorry, I had no idea this would happen.

Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 42January 24, 2013 7:25 PM

I shat my pants on the street once. I left my apt. to go to the corner deli two blocks away for a soda and a bag of chips. When I left my apt. I felt completely fine. As I was standing in line waiting for the register, I suddenly had to shit IMMEDIATELY. It just happened without warning, and on the walk home the floodgates opened and a tidal wave of shit ran down my legs. And I was wearing khaki shorts. It was so embarrassing. As soon as I got home, I threw my shorts and underwear in the garbage chute and took the longest, hottest shower I've ever taken in my life.

by Anonymousreply 43January 24, 2013 8:13 PM

More of a private one, but yes. I was in college. I was overseas for a semester abroad in Wales and stayed in a single in the dorms, or rather their version of dorms. Anyway, a guy in my hall had some great hash. We had been partying all night at the student pub. I came back to the dorm and the went to that guy's room and smoked up some hash. I was completely out of it.

I went back to my room, which had a sink in it. I got sick and started to barf in the sink when I realized that I was going to shit right then and there. I let it all out, passed out, and slept the whole night in my underwear and shorts filled with shit. When I woke up the next day, a Sunday, most people were gone. Luckily it was June and I opened my window because my room stank of shit. Just awful. I went to the dorm showers and it took me forever to clean it all off. My ass cheeks were cemented together. I had to pick up the bigger chunks and put them in the toilet and then shower again. It was awful. I showered about five times. Again, everyone was gone from the dorm so I never even got busted. I also didn't let anyone into my room for two days. I threw away my shorts and underwear. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 44January 24, 2013 8:24 PM

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 45January 24, 2013 8:29 PM

Just once. In the middle of receiving a Lifetime Achievement Award. This was very recently. I guess you just have to expect this kind of thing... when you're FIFTY!

by Anonymousreply 46January 24, 2013 8:34 PM

LOL @ [R42]

by Anonymousreply 47January 24, 2013 8:47 PM

Oh man. I guess everyone has. Years have passed but the memory is still vivid since I sharted more than I bargained for, while just out for a lunch break from a business meeting. I remember finding a bathroom at a Safeway supermarket where I gave my lower half a bath with pink hand soap and paper towels, and washing and drying my cloths under a hand dryer. There were demands for use of the bathroom, but I was having none of it.

Really, I just thought it was gonna be a regular fart

by Anonymousreply 48January 24, 2013 8:53 PM

[quote] My ass cheeks were cemented together.

THAT is a vivid image!

by Anonymousreply 49January 24, 2013 8:55 PM

Too often, especially when he lied about using a condom.

by Anonymousreply 50January 24, 2013 9:01 PM

I told this story on one of the other "oops, I crapped my pants" threads, but I'll tell it again.

Years ago, my then-BF and I were on a road trip from NY to Florida and back. On the way home, we stopped at an Arby's in North or South Carolina (can't remember which one) and I proceeded to have a Philly cheesesteak sandwich and a strawberry milkshake, and it was a blazing hot day in the middle of July. WTF was I thinking eating and drinking two things that are guaranteed to make you shit? And in the heat and humidity as well. Stupid stupid stupid. 20 minutes later, we're in the car going up I-95 when I suddenly had to shit like I've never shit before. It was awful, my asscrack was sweating so bad it soaked through my shorts. My asshole (ha!) boyfriend insisted that I could make it to the next exit, he was pissed (ha!) that I had to shit at all. I began SCREAMING at him to pull over on the shoulder because I was about to shit my pants. He ignored me until I screamed "If you don't pull the fuck over RIGHT NOW I am going to SHIT all over your FUCKING Lexus!" He pulled over.

I proceeded to drop my pants, squat, and take a giant, runny, Niagara Falls shit right on the asphalt of I-95. Cars speeding by were honking at me. It was the single most embarassing fucking moment of my life. I wiped my ass with leftover Arby's napkins.

After I got back in the car, my BF kept saying over and over, "I can't believe I just watched you take a shit on the highway." We broke up several months later for unrelated reasons.

by Anonymousreply 51January 24, 2013 9:05 PM

Who the fuck starts these trash threads?

by Anonymousreply 52January 24, 2013 9:07 PM

r51 was on the Hershey Highway...

by Anonymousreply 53January 24, 2013 9:41 PM

mmmm

by Anonymousreply 54January 24, 2013 9:57 PM

For some reason I am LMAO at R51's post.

by Anonymousreply 55January 24, 2013 10:00 PM

not personally but my friend had to go to hospital for a stomach examination.

my friend was given medication to loosen her bowels prior to the exam which had not worked so my friend's next door neighbour gave her another product to help it on its way.

nothing happened until she got into a cab to go to hospital and went over speed bumps and got nauseuous. by the time she reached the hospital she was so sick she started to vomit and was directed to the toilets.

she commented that the nursing staff were completly unhelpful and stood around gossiping and planning their xmas shopping rather than attending to their patients.

the medication then took effect and she had to make an executive decision which orifice would vacate the fastest. She thought she would void her bowels and pulled down her trousers only to vomit first and so as she bent over to vomit she voided her bowels in what was described as 'it came out like a hose'.

More impressively it hit the ceiling and cascaded down the walls to the floor. My friend left it in the toilets and notified the nurses that there was a mess in the toilets. Sure enough, one by one, each nurse trotted to the toilets to inspect the scene of the crime and emerged with face like thunder.

My friend could not tell me who drew the short straw to clean it up, but my friend propped herself up on the couch and read the cheap womens mags until she was called for her appointment.

by Anonymousreply 56January 24, 2013 10:05 PM

[quote]We broke up several months later for unrelated reasons.

R51, maybe you should have worked a little harder on the relationship if watching you take an explosive shit on the highway didn't kill the magic. He sounds like a keeper.

by Anonymousreply 57January 24, 2013 10:10 PM

r57 believe me, breaking up with him was one of the best decisions I ever made.

by Anonymousreply 58January 24, 2013 10:23 PM

I do remember a really hot guy I knew - handsome blonde jock - telling me that someone had offered to pay him $300 to watch him take a shit.

Apparently the idea was that this gentleman would lie under a glass coffee table while Blonde Jock Guy would, uh....well, you get the picture.

(((shudders)))

by Anonymousreply 59January 24, 2013 11:11 PM

This bit from Margaret Cho cracks me the fuck up.

"I'm going to shit RIGHT NOW!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 25, 2013 12:39 AM

This is one of my biggest fears uncontrollable shitting and/or vomiting.

I took to drinking Dieters Tea in an effort to lose weight. I guess I developed a tolerance so I upped the baggage from one to three a night.

Next day, I'm taking a walk through the neighborhood when I had the dreaded tummy, lower intestine rumble. I thought I could make it and walked faster. It wasn't as bad as it could have been more like a shart than actually 100% poop but I did have barge into a middle school and run to the bathroom. People looked at me and I'm guessing the lady charging up the hall as I exited was the one to toss me out. I hope she didn't find my discarded undies in the trashcan.

by Anonymousreply 61January 25, 2013 12:54 AM

I got food poisoning in a NYC cab once. It was coming out of both ends. The cabbie was not pleased.

by Anonymousreply 62January 25, 2013 1:05 AM

Only minor ones, but I am strongly considering wearing diapers when I travel even if I don't need to. I mean, if one did have an accident at the wrong time that could get nasty.

by Anonymousreply 63January 25, 2013 1:15 AM

R61 reminds me of a few buzzer-beating incidents from my youth, including a few times I was lucky enough to find a public restroom.

HINT: in NYC, use a HOTEL for toilets. Most won't care if you're decently dressed.

by Anonymousreply 64January 25, 2013 1:16 AM

Never unclench! Never! Ever!

by Anonymousreply 65January 25, 2013 1:18 AM

Yeah, I know that shitting your pants is great for laughs, but it's not so funny when you have inflammatory bowel disease. I went through a period of about five years when I couldn't finish my twenty mile drive to work without a pit stop. "Accidents" were many. Among the most notable: in front of an elevator at a Miami hotel (My new boyfriend was using the bathroom and I was too embarrassed to barge in so I was racing to a public toilet), on a train home from a weekend in New York, and in the middle of Bloomingdale's men's hosiery department.

I was just about ready to have an elective colostomy. I'd have to shit into a bag, but at least it would be manageable. Then my gastroenterologist retired. My new guy put me on a different medication, which I continue to take. Around the same time, I met a guy who smokes copious amounts of pot. Whether it was the new meds or the weed, I've been in remission ever since.

The irony of my situation is the even though I usually felt terrible and had all sorts of nasty side effects from the steroid anti-inflammatories, because I was very thin, I was the envy of my social circle. Now that I'm feeling great, not so much. I'm both appalled and amused by the "fat" remarks here on DL. I wouldn't trade my extra padding for anything.

by Anonymousreply 66January 25, 2013 1:53 AM

This thread has made me cry! I am laughing so hard I am crying. I hope I don't have a doody accident because of it. I can barely type.

Now it's not really Op's post which I found kind of disgusting but it is R2 post. I can't stop, I just can't stop LMAO

by Anonymousreply 67January 25, 2013 2:00 AM

No, r48, not everyone has.

by Anonymousreply 68January 25, 2013 3:03 AM

R51 wins.

by Anonymousreply 69January 25, 2013 3:32 AM

R57's response is even more priceless!

by Anonymousreply 70January 25, 2013 3:34 AM

The condom broke while my parents were fucking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 25, 2013 3:37 AM

R51 made me 'laugh out loud' as they say.

by Anonymousreply 72January 25, 2013 10:27 AM

I pooped myself laughing!

by Anonymousreply 73January 25, 2013 12:25 PM

Fiber is a good thing!

by Anonymousreply 74January 25, 2013 5:21 PM

I've never had this problem. Fraus and straight people do not shit.

by Anonymousreply 75January 25, 2013 6:08 PM

Ewwww. You people are obsessed with poop. What's the matter with yous guys?

by Anonymousreply 76January 25, 2013 6:15 PM

I slapped someone so viciously once that they poopooed

by Anonymousreply 77January 25, 2013 6:18 PM

I haven't had one yet. The only incident I have seen, not involving a kid, was when I worked as an usher at the LA Music Center. It was close to curtain time and we were asking patrons to take their seats. A middle age man was there with what looked to be a first date. They were nicely dressed for evening. Poor guy dropped a few down his slacks onto the lobby carpet. I felt so bad for him because he was pleading with his date to not leave the show. I could hear saying he had a medical condition and everything would be fine after he clean up in the restroom.

I don't blame the woman for not wanting to stay--but she could have been a little more sympathetic. She seemed to be mortified and only worried about her embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 78January 25, 2013 6:37 PM

[quote]I made the mistake last year of consuming a bag full of prunes, which I'd never really eaten before.

Oh dear! Yeah... you just eat one prune.

by Anonymousreply 79January 25, 2013 6:47 PM

What exactly is a prune?

by Anonymousreply 80January 25, 2013 7:59 PM

I mentioned this in another thread. I had something similar happen to me. I was at a party in a large house and felt an ominous churning and seizing sensation in my abdomen. To be polite, I slipped off to a small bathroom adjacent to a guest bedroom.

Unfortunately, I had just gotten my pants and shorts around my ankles and was starting to sit down when I had very explosive diarrhea. Miraculously, there was none on my clothes but my ass was covered, along with the toilet seat and tank, the walls, towels, and toilet paper roll.

I had to use one of the towels (the only clean one) to clean my behind; the whole roll of toilet paper wouldn't have been enough and would have taken forever. I wanted out of the bathroom fast, before being discovered.

Needless to say, it was impossible to tidy up the room. I wiped and snuck out through the other door, leading to the guest room, leaving both doors to the bathroom closed.

I made my way back to the party, mortified that someone had seen me slip away. Of course, I never brought it up to the hosts, or anyone else.

I'm a little ashamed to admit that when I got up the next day, I laughed until I cried, imagining the reaction of whoever found my mess. I tried to tell myself that it was probably due to some spoiled hors d'oeuvres, and thus not my fault.

by Anonymousreply 81January 25, 2013 8:07 PM

Someone that works for me is So White Trash. She called me 15 min before her shift and said. " I just shit my pants and cant come in." Really?

by Anonymousreply 82January 25, 2013 9:07 PM

I am on a medication, one of the side effects of which, is a ' sudden and uncontrolable urge to deficate." I usually carry several Bounty paper towels, folded up into kleenex -size in my bag or pockets. I have most often made it to the nearest restroom in time, but once it came on so strong and so suddenly I had no option but to drop my pants and go in between two parked cars on a busy Manhattan street in the middle of the afternoon. I kept my head down during the episode so I don't know if anyone noticed. Aside from the embarassment, I was mostly afraid that I would be seen by a police officer, who would then give me a citation. People have no idea what a nuissance it is to factor this problem into every trip one makes outside of one's house. No fun, believe me.

by Anonymousreply 83January 25, 2013 9:24 PM

Has anyone read AMERICAN WIFE by Curtis Sittenfeld? It's a novel that's a thinly veiled version of the life of Laura Bush. There's one disgustingly detailed scene of the Laura character having explosive diarrhea at her in-laws' house (I think she makes it to the toilet, but nevertheless this thread brought it to mind).

I always thought that if I were Laura Bush, of all the multitude of things said about me and my husband over the years (including that my husband was a war criminal, murderer, etc.), that scene might bother me the most - that a published book would put the gross image in readers' heads of me having explosive diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 84January 25, 2013 9:26 PM

I made it to the loo, but.....

I didn't realize that those new Pringles that came out a few years ago had Olestra, and that one of the side effects is "fecal urgency."

I went to a party and was having a great time when I desperately needed to go...I found the toilet just fine and made it just fine.

It's just that it was the noisiest shit ever. The party chatter was silenced while I took a thunderously loud shit. Noises came out of my ass that I didn't even know was possible. Something between a train coming through and a crying kitten.

I wanted to die of embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 85January 25, 2013 9:28 PM

Yes, when I saw Grease 2

by Anonymousreply 86January 25, 2013 9:29 PM

[quote] I didn't realize that those new Pringles that came out a few years ago had Olestra

Also, I'd just like to add that if I were to ever do drag, my drag name would TOTALLY be Olestra.

by Anonymousreply 87January 25, 2013 9:30 PM

God that sucks, r83, I'm sorry! What is the medication for, if you don't mind me asking? I assume it must be for a pretty serious illness if the trade-off is having to live with that awful side effect. And is this a medication you have to be on long-term?

by Anonymousreply 88January 25, 2013 9:34 PM

What I have learned from this thread is to never ever ignore the signals. The first second of intestinal rumbling, I'm heading to the toilet.

I do have some noisy urgent trips to the bowl but I work from home a lot so I've never been desperate to get to the toilet. My biggest fear is I ever get the urge while stuck on public transportation or in an small work meeting.

by Anonymousreply 89January 25, 2013 9:34 PM

OMG you shouldn't be having uncontrollable and surprise eliminations unless you are very ill or have food poisoning.

The only good thing about this thread is the use of the word doody. I haven't heard that since I was in primary school.

One more thing...what is it with the poop and doody threads lately? Probably a single scat troll.

by Anonymousreply 90January 25, 2013 9:41 PM

[quote] OP: I shit my pants in the car, probably 3 pounds.

[quote] R8: I shat myself in the parking lot, about a gallon of diarrhea.

Since the two of you are the types of professional SAD's (Surprise Anal Defecators) who like to offer measurements of your public colonic disgraces, could you please form an ad hoc committee to determine if the standard for such things should be weight or volume.

Perhaps you could also develop a table of comparabilities, so we know how that pound and gallon compare.

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 91January 25, 2013 11:38 PM

R51 had to hit the turdpike only 20 minutes after a sandwich and shake?

Maybe the grease gun for prelubing for that boyfriend was applied with too much pressure.

by Anonymousreply 92January 25, 2013 11:41 PM

This is why so many old people are house bound. It's a shame when they spend their whole lives working thinking their health will be good enough to travel and stay active in their golden years....and then they can't leave the house.

by Anonymousreply 93January 25, 2013 11:46 PM

When we were cleaning up the 10-room filthy hoarders' mess left behind when my parents died a month apart and my two useless and deranged brothers moved out because the cable was shut off, we found 33 bags of garbage in a kitchen and other atrocities. Like 12 vodka bottles filled with urine in one brother's room on the third floor.

My partner also found a paper bag full of shit in the room. That did it.

Telling my useless and deranged sister about it, and how degraded and insane the house obviously had been, she defended my brother strongly.

She said, "Oh, that wasn't his. I'm sure it was Mom's."

God, I hate my relatives.

by Anonymousreply 94January 25, 2013 11:48 PM

#1 bump for #2 thread

by Anonymousreply 95January 30, 2013 1:50 AM

Never. Never. Never.

by Anonymousreply 96January 30, 2013 1:56 AM

Do you think Howdy Doody makes talking doodys?

by Anonymousreply 97January 30, 2013 11:29 AM

Isn't that where Mr. Hankey came from?

by Anonymousreply 98January 30, 2013 1:13 PM

Fyi. I just sharted

by Anonymousreply 99February 1, 2013 4:48 PM

time for a glass of shartenay...

by Anonymousreply 100February 1, 2013 5:15 PM

Mr Hankey the christmas poo. A present from down below spreading joy with a howdy ho.

by Anonymousreply 101February 1, 2013 10:04 PM

It's Saturday night , just had a nice meal & now watching Golden Girls reruns.

I have to take a massive dump, but am waiting till last minutes. I like the feeling of the feces at the tip of your A anus about to explode & you run to the toilet just in time.

I like the thrill of it, living dangerously.

by Anonymousreply 102February 1, 2015 2:41 AM

r3's story made me hard

by Anonymousreply 103February 1, 2015 2:52 AM

It's worse in an enclosed space, like a jet.

by Anonymousreply 104February 1, 2015 2:54 AM

I have ibs, and I can't put a number on how many times this has happened to me. Thankfully, it's usually just a matter of getting somewhere to throw away your underwear and always having disposable wipes on hand.

by Anonymousreply 105February 1, 2015 2:58 AM

I'm still baffled by R51 having that kind of reaction to a roast beef sandwich and a milkshake.

I had a couple of sharing incidents at my last job where I managed to get cleaned up but had to throw my underwear away. What came out, though, wasn't poo but mucus -- both times I was broke and hadn't eaten for about a day before.

by Anonymousreply 106February 1, 2015 8:06 PM

^ sharting

by Anonymousreply 107February 1, 2015 8:18 PM

It could be the mixture of red meat and milk. It happens to me also. Beef Stroganoff hits me after about a half hour. I can't order it out.

by Anonymousreply 108February 1, 2015 8:36 PM

No. But one time on a very crowded/packed 2 train, between Chambers and 14th Street, this deranged homeless woman who looked like Whitney Houston at her worse x 10, had a doody accident.

She was coherent enough to pull her pants down and squat, and she left—and I'm not exaggerating—a mound of poo the size of a basketball cut in half on the floor of the train.

I'd been sitting directly across from her reading, and only became aware of it when all of the standing passengers started wretching and gagging and "Ewwww gross!"-ing. I looked up and saw a crowd of people parting like the Red Sea right in front of me, the doody mound in its wake.

The train went out of service at 14th Street. The 1 train to the rescue!

by Anonymousreply 109February 1, 2015 9:08 PM

Was her name Ann?

by Anonymousreply 110February 1, 2015 9:10 PM

I also saw a homeless person drop trou and shit in the subway car once. Everybody ran to the door to get to the next car. It was beyond disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 111February 1, 2015 9:17 PM

I never saw a poop happen in the subway. But once a homeless drunk was panhandling and begging for subway fare. In those days they sold strips of tickets so I gave him one of mine. And we ended up on the same car, at opposite ends.

It was packed, lots of Xmas shoppers. Then the train started to move.

All of a sudden I heard women screaming and crying, and everyone was rushing in my direction.

Looking over the heads of the other passengers, I saw my homeless guy, his big dick out, pissing all over everyone in the car, aiming it in faces, laughing his head off.

Then the train stopped at the next station and he got off.

Dead silence for about five seconds until the doors closed again and the train started moving again.

by Anonymousreply 112February 1, 2015 9:32 PM

I was face-slapped so hard once and shat my pants, boy was I embarrassed!

by Anonymousreply 113February 1, 2015 9:34 PM

r112 I howled reading your story. So inappropriate, but so funny!

by Anonymousreply 114February 1, 2015 9:41 PM

Everyone laughs at that story R114.

A short time later Imtold it to my some guy my sister was dating, who happened to be a cop. He told me the pisser was well-known for doing it in other places as well, like down escalators and over mezzanine railings.

by Anonymousreply 115February 1, 2015 9:54 PM

Does the occasional shart count?

by Anonymousreply 116February 1, 2015 10:00 PM

R91, a pint's a pound the world 'round.

by Anonymousreply 117February 1, 2015 10:01 PM

Surprise anal...release!

by Anonymousreply 118February 1, 2015 10:37 PM

Jennifer Lawrence went on the David Letterman show and talked about shitting in her pants. What a charmer! No wonder she's so well-liked.

by Anonymousreply 119February 2, 2015 12:23 AM

I was at the beginning of a stomach flu event. I thought it was a fart coming when it turned out to be poop.

I washed the underwear and pants thoroughly (I loved those pants and the poop stain was tiny so I wasn't going to throw them away).

For years afterwards, I called them my poopy pants

by Anonymousreply 120February 2, 2015 12:28 AM

butterfish

...never again

by Anonymousreply 121February 2, 2015 1:08 AM

No thank God but I've had a couple of near misses; you know the dinner hit you funny kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 122February 2, 2015 1:17 AM

I was really sick with a fever one time, but it happened right after I started a new job, at a place where people notoriously called in all the time because they were out partying, too drunk etc. I didn't want to be labeled one of "those" people, so I was indignant about going to work every day. They fever actually lasted off and on for about two weeks. Finally one day, towards the end of the shift, I sharted myself. I had to run to the back stock room, grab some rags, and go into a storage area to clean myself. Luckily just the underwear got soiled. I went home and stayed off til I felt better.

by Anonymousreply 123February 2, 2015 1:30 PM

Yeah, but those stopped happening after we quit drinking and driving.

by Anonymousreply 124February 2, 2015 1:37 PM

Never in public, thankfully, but I've had some close calls. To make things worse, I freeball it, and hate wearing underwear, so if it ever did happen I would really be screwed. This is why you should always take a change of clothes with you to work or wherever you go, you never know when this is gonna happen. I get paranoid as hell if I feel a fart coming on in public because that's when that stuff creeps up on you unexpectedly, and the next thing you know, it's a mudslide down there.

by Anonymousreply 125February 2, 2015 1:52 PM

It's also a good idea to keep some immodium at work, too.

by Anonymousreply 126February 2, 2015 2:29 PM

One time I went against my better judgement & are at Chinese Buffet with friends.

A few hours later I was driving home & felt rumbling in my stomach.

All of a sudden I needed desperately have a bowel mouvement. I knew there was no way I was going to make it home & there was no place to stop.

Finally I pulled onto a street & ran into a parking lot of some electrician company. I ran between two vans & did my business.

Then all of a sudden two guys stepped out of the building & activated the motion detector light, which lit me up.

The guys saw me & started screaming, I tried pulling my pants up, ran down the street to my car, pants dragging.

I made my get away, as fast as possible as I thought for sure they would have called the cops.

That was the last time I ever ate Chinese Buffet!

by Anonymousreply 127February 2, 2015 8:06 PM

The Clooney Loon and her shit shoes own this thread.

by Anonymousreply 128February 2, 2015 8:30 PM

I'm having one now! It's coming out of me like lava!

by Anonymousreply 129February 2, 2015 8:38 PM

I had two incidents in my 20s when I was on antibiotics and got stuck once in a traffic jam and once locked out of a vacation cabin. In both cases, I found a place and went outside. Completely embarrassing and felt awful about it; I was just happy to have even that option.

by Anonymousreply 130February 2, 2015 8:49 PM

R127

Stories like that is the reason why I come to DL!

by Anonymousreply 131February 3, 2015 1:16 AM

Didn't happen to me but once I was stuck sitting in traffic with a friend when all of a sudden he got a massive case of the trotts and shat all over himself. It was so fucking rank being stuck in the car with that foul smell that I ended up hanging my head out of the passenger side window barfing! We ended up having to sit like that for close to an hour.

by Anonymousreply 132February 8, 2015 6:20 AM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 133February 8, 2015 12:38 PM

Can we chance the subject? I'm a former nursing home employee. Honey, the stories I could tell.......

by Anonymousreply 134February 8, 2015 12:41 PM

This thread made me think of Margaret Cho's persimmon diet, LOL, long time since I've thought of this.

My Hus and I met Margaret on an elevator, she invited us to her show and treated us very well, good times! LOVE HER!

Now back to shitting yourselves, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 135February 8, 2015 1:00 PM

[quote]Have you ever had a doody accident?

Who hasn't? Especially when you're exercising at the gym or running. It's fine when it happens when you're running a marathon since it's outside but when you're on a treadmill, it can make a huge mess especially with it getting all grinded into the gears and having it loop the mess over and over. I'm sure it was impossible for the gym crew to clean.

by Anonymousreply 136February 8, 2015 1:15 PM

Just last night. Kimmy and I were doing a 69 and I lost control of my bowels. Filled her mouth with my love chocolate. She loved it. Kris was filming. It should be released next year on Vivid Video.

by Anonymousreply 137February 9, 2015 7:27 PM

I needed to drop a load on a greyhound bus once. I was frantic. My cock felt veiny and enormous and turgid in my unwashed hand. I needed to blast a dook and blast bad. It's 9 or so and the other passengers are asleep. I drop my pants and give man birth to two hefty growlers down the aisle. I release my load into my filthy jeans and pull up. The passengers who saw this begged the driver to stop, but he refused. They had to travel seven more hours to Houston with my ripe load glistening on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 138November 15, 2017 8:00 AM

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 139February 20, 2021 10:24 PM

R139 we know your Dad fucked you.

by Anonymousreply 140February 20, 2021 10:25 PM

Yum

by Anonymousreply 141April 13, 2021 4:52 AM

Yuck

by Anonymousreply 142April 13, 2021 8:22 PM

Poop is beautiful

by Anonymousreply 143May 14, 2021 5:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!