Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kim Fields Mom ***BURNS*** Janet Jackson with an Iron!

See clip below.

Why wasn't child welfare called about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 29, 2018 3:17 PM

Slap 'er, Willona!

by Anonymousreply 1January 4, 2013 4:10 PM

It's "Slap him Willona" referring to the actor Chip Fields hired to fool her.

by Anonymousreply 2January 4, 2013 4:20 PM

In this scene Kim Fields Mom returns to attack Janet Jackson again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 4, 2013 4:20 PM

Damn. That was kind of heavy for a half hour sitcom.

by Anonymousreply 4January 4, 2013 4:35 PM

At the very end of OP's clip:

Chip Fields: "I've come to take Penny home."

Lady in the audience: "No, you [italic]won't![/italic]"

by Anonymousreply 5January 4, 2013 6:12 PM

Chip Fields was actually pretty scary in those episodes.

by Anonymousreply 6January 4, 2013 6:14 PM

Chip Hurd was seriously underrated as an actress. I loved her scenes with Kim Fields on "Living Single," watching two veteran actresses with the mother-daughter interaction they had was priceless. Queen Latifah's real life mother would film scenes with QL, but it wasn't the same as Rita Owens was not an actress.

by Anonymousreply 7January 4, 2013 7:34 PM

I know this sounds borderline MARY, but Chip Fields was absolutely electric in the episodes in which she appeared.

by Anonymousreply 8January 4, 2013 7:39 PM

Chip Fields seems to be underrated as an actress.

by Anonymousreply 9January 4, 2013 7:45 PM

So Michael (the actor - Ralph Carter) is definitely gay, cause the boy always pinged to high heaven?

by Anonymousreply 10January 4, 2013 7:55 PM

R10, he's got a nice shelf-like ass, but he wears his pants too damn high!

by Anonymousreply 11January 4, 2013 8:07 PM

R11, Michael's ass is delicious. Definitely had a crush on him back in the day.

Willona and Chip Fields were both excellent in these episodes and deserved Emmy's for these performances.

Chip Fields' was Precious' mom before Precious, down to the doo-rag. I wonder if Mo'Nique used this character as the basis for her portrayal.

by Anonymousreply 12January 5, 2013 1:10 AM

Chip Fields was definitely talented... too bad she was selfish and kept all that talent to herself... her daughter was terrible. She should have at least told Kim she didn't need to scream all her lines.

by Anonymousreply 13January 5, 2013 1:19 AM

Chip was cool on the OG Spider-Man TV show.

by Anonymousreply 14January 5, 2013 1:21 AM

[quote]Chip Fields' was Precious' mom before Precious, down to the doo-rag. I wonder if Mo'Nique used this character as the basis for her portrayal.

lol come to think of it she sure was! I wonder if Chip looked begrudgingly at her TV when Monique won the Academy Award.

r7 also loved when Chip did episodes with Kim on Living Single, it was perfect. Kim is a very religious woman. I was a little shocked to see her on Andy Cohen's show with Mindy Cohn.

by Anonymousreply 15January 5, 2013 1:24 AM

Awesome and VERY dark episodes. Way ahead of its time and actually more chilling than the barrage of violence in "Precious" because you just see the after-effects of a little girl trying to protect her mom and her protect herself FROM her mom. I agree with the posters that both Chip and Janet deserved Emmy noms for these episodes.

by Anonymousreply 16January 5, 2013 1:25 AM

It's because she knew someday Janet would grow up to become penniless and fat, wasn't it?

by Anonymousreply 17January 5, 2013 1:26 AM

r11 and r12 have ruined my innocent memories of this show my making me think about how much I would have loved to deflower Michael's perfect ass!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 5, 2013 1:32 AM

It seems campy now, but I grew up watching this show in rural Ohio and I really had no idea people lived liked this. Just the idea that a whole family could live in a small apartment (and with an obnoxious douche like J.J.) seemed unreal.

by Anonymousreply 19January 5, 2013 1:43 AM

It's painfully obvious that Penny had severe trauma issues. It's the only way to explain why she'd be in love with JJ or find him remotely attractive.

If the writers were so concerned with reality they should have made Penny have the hots for Michael. That would have been much more realistic than the fantasy of her having a crush on JJ.

by Anonymousreply 20January 5, 2013 2:09 AM

R20,

JJ was sexy because he was cool, like the Fonz, not because he was attractive.

by Anonymousreply 21January 5, 2013 2:28 AM

Did Maude ever visit her beloved Florida in the ghetto?

by Anonymousreply 22January 5, 2013 2:28 AM

JJ was sexy in the same way that Telly Savalas was hairy.

by Anonymousreply 23January 5, 2013 2:29 AM

This is a traumatic TV moment from my childhood. I was upset for days after seeing that.

by Anonymousreply 24January 5, 2013 2:41 AM

Later, Penny almost gets raped - man, they put tat little girl through the ringer!

Mark 3:54

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 5, 2013 2:45 AM

Janet was actually a good actress back then. I've always thought Ja'net Dubois was great.

by Anonymousreply 26January 5, 2013 2:45 AM

Janet Jackson was great on "Good Times," I do wonder if she was channeling her real life experiences into her character given what we know about the Jackson Family nowadays

Little-known fact: Ja'Net DuBois/Willona sang the theme song for "The Jeffersons."

Also, if anyone has ever seen the long version of Janet Jackson's "Control" video, Willona is the mother in the beginning of that video. Always loved that shout out.

Kim Fields mainly works as a director for a lot of Tyler Perry's sitcoms nowadays. She also directed a few episodes of "Keenan and Kel" back in the 90's. I've read before that she said it was somewhat difficult for her to play Regine on "Living Single" because it was hard for her to transition from a child actress to an adult actress and the type of character Regine was...She could've fooled me because she was totally badass as Regine, wigs and goldigging aspirations and all.

by Anonymousreply 27January 5, 2013 3:12 AM

r22, there was a very special episode in the last season when Maude flew to Chicago to be with Florida at a special anniversary memorial service for James Evans. Florida was about to shatter yet another crystal punch bowl in blind fury when the sad memories welled up within her all over again, but Maude took her aside and warned, "Don't you dare, Florida, or God'll get you for that." Florida then broke down in hysterical tears, and they held each other and talked fondly about the old days in Tuckahoe, raising first Carol and then little Philip.

Then they went to spend an afternoon of beauty together, in which they both got Jheri-curls at a local salon (Maude had wanted to try wearing them after reading about them in a special issue of "Hype Hair" on the flight to Chicago). It was a bittersweet episode.

by Anonymousreply 28January 5, 2013 3:16 AM

I didn't buy Janet Jackson as an abused child at all. Little Penny looked oddly plump and healthy for an abused child. She also is strangely vivacious and outgoing for a child in an abusive home environment.

I also thought it was stupid for Willona to all of a sudden want to be a single mother. She never seemed like a maternal type and wham, she's suddenly dying to be Penny's Mama. The addition of Penny to the cast was a typical jump the shark moment: add a new kid, that's a sure way to bring in more viewers!

by Anonymousreply 29January 5, 2013 3:29 AM

r29, thanks for implying only ugly children should be abused. Douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 30January 5, 2013 4:00 AM

Is that a joke, r28?

by Anonymousreply 31January 5, 2013 4:01 AM

I remember when this episode of Janet/Penny getting burned aired. I cried

by Anonymousreply 32January 5, 2013 4:06 AM

No, it's real, r31. Try looking it up on youtube--you should find old clips from that episode.

by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2013 5:56 AM

R19, which is kind of ironic because on the flipside, I've met lots of black and Hispanic friends who watched the Brady Bunch in the '70s as kids, and wondered if that's really what white folks life was like (so wholesome and carefree). Although I think Good Times speaks to a more realistic truth about inner-city life in the '70s than the Brady Bunch ever did about anybody.

On a less serious note, Michael's ass deserves a thread of its own. Whatever happened to Ralph Carter? Did he ever come out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2013 6:00 AM

Michael had the perfect ghetto booty.

Ralph Carter probably used that thick butt to pay a lot of bills after Good Times ended.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 5, 2013 11:31 AM

[quote] Ja'net Dubois and Chip Fields were both excellent in these episodes and deserved Emmy's for these performances.

Ja'net Dubois already has two Emmys on her shelf. The closest Chip Fields has to an Emmy is her husband's who is a 4-time Emmy winner.

by Anonymousreply 36January 5, 2013 11:36 AM

[quote]At the very end of OP's clip: Chip Fields: "I've come to take Penny home." Lady in the audience: "No, you won't!"

The studio audience for Good Times was the fuckin' best. They got into the show so much that it made it more fun to watch at home.

by Anonymousreply 37January 5, 2013 6:10 PM

Can't have a GT thread without this gem:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 5, 2013 6:24 PM

r37, my Dad used to make fun of that audience. He got the biggest kick out of them. He used to say things like "Those blacks really know how to get into it." I didn't mean any disrespect by that, but my Dad was of a different generation that said stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 39January 5, 2013 6:46 PM

They used to credit at the end of the show:

Ralph Carter courtesy of the Broadway musical "Raisin"

by Anonymousreply 40January 5, 2013 7:45 PM

"thanks for implying only ugly children should be abused. Douchebag."

You are stupid as shit. Nowhere did I saw "only ugly children should be abused." What I said was that the character of Penny seemed too happy and healthy to be convincing as a child who lived in fear of a battering mother. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 41January 5, 2013 10:09 PM

r33 - stop teasing. That's not very nice.

by Anonymousreply 42January 6, 2013 4:01 AM

No GT thread isn't complete without this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 6, 2013 4:05 AM

Flordia mentions only once during the entire run of Good Times that she once worked as a maid. But the Florida Evans of Good Times was never connected to Maude Finlay's Flordia Evans ever again after her last episode on the TV show Maude. Amos played firefighter Henry Evans on that episode of Maude in which Florida quit her job; on Good Times, he became non-career man James Evans ... two totally different characters.

I think they wanted the Evanses to be more Chicago ghetto than outskirt New York lower-middle class blacks, so the two shows were never connected.

by Anonymousreply 44January 7, 2013 6:37 PM

I used to fantasize that James was fucking Willona. They both came off as incredibly sexual.

by Anonymousreply 45January 7, 2013 6:41 PM

In that iconic scene, you can hear the plastic bowl hit the floor and the sound guy adding the breaking glass a millisecond later.

by Anonymousreply 46January 7, 2013 6:47 PM

[quote]Chip and Janet deserved Emmy noms for these episodes

Indeed. They were both robbed.

About James and Willona, you know there'd be no way in hell that he wouldn't have hit on her in real life. She was ten times more attractive that his wife. Likewise, she would have likely had her eye on his big, buff, fine ass herself.

by Anonymousreply 47January 7, 2013 6:48 PM

Ja'net in Janet's "Control" video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 7, 2013 6:49 PM

I loved those 70s pants on the men. Thelma's husband Keith was kinda hot too.

by Anonymousreply 49January 7, 2013 6:49 PM

Janet and Ja'net in 2008

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 7, 2013 6:50 PM

[quote] Thelma's husband Keith was kinda hot too.

Totally. Ben Powers looked great in those tight 70s pants. Watch this "Keith Slaps Thelma" clip from the 8:04 mark until the end...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 7, 2013 6:56 PM

This episode of "Good Times" severely scarred me as a child. It as being a multi-episode arc. In fact, I remember everything I was doing when I saw it: the carpet in our living room, the little wooden table at which I ate Cheerios while watching TV. I just couldn't fathom how a mother could burn her daughter with an iron. Not to MARY!-out or anything, but this definitely some kind of turning point in recognizing that the world was not as safe and happy as I'd previously thought.

I have similar memories of the Diff'rent Strokes episode where the kids were kidnapped. These themes were a little too heavy for younger children (or my parents' weren't restrictive enough with my television viewing!)

by Anonymousreply 52January 7, 2013 7:01 PM

Why did Willona live in the projects when she obviously didn't need to be there. She was pretty, fashionable, had a job.. Her pad was nice. WHY live there? Was she getting subsidized housing?

by Anonymousreply 53January 7, 2013 7:06 PM

Plus she could've easily have gotten a sugar daddy for herself. I guess if I were living next door to a god like James Evans, I'd be reluctant to leave too.

I love how they were always saying how dangerous the building was, but the door was always unlocked. LOL

by Anonymousreply 54January 7, 2013 7:08 PM

In real life, the development office would have thrown Wilona out to make room for a welfare case with 5 kids from 5 different fathers.

by Anonymousreply 55January 7, 2013 7:17 PM

Willona kept mentioning the boutique and I pictured her working at a small, fashionable store on the Gold Coast.

Years later when she becomes security, the boutique has expanded into a huge department store.

Loved the follow-up episode a season later when Chip Fields came back to get her daughter and Willona pretty much slammed her against a wall. And then the story that Penny still woke up at night screaming... yeesh.

by Anonymousreply 56January 7, 2013 7:22 PM

Willona should've sold her rocking body to earn some cheddar and get out of the ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 57January 7, 2013 7:25 PM

Cute r57,

I think my most memorable episode was when Debbie Allen played a junky. I did not know exactly what she was doing "shooting up", but I knew I never wanted to try drugs.

by Anonymousreply 58January 7, 2013 7:30 PM

One of the most bizarre episodes is the one where Robert Guilliaume's character fakes his death and then makes a surprise appearance at his own wake. I think it was the season in which Esther Rolle quit. Every time I see that episode, I realize the writers (I think Austin & Irma Kalish) were probably on an acid trip when they wrote that. It was just so strange.

by Anonymousreply 59January 7, 2013 7:37 PM

Lol r5. I love it when the audience gets a *little* too into t.

by Anonymousreply 60January 7, 2013 8:24 PM

It may be my fond misremembering, but in the creepy scene where Chip Fields is ironing and the audience slowly realizes what her intentions are, I think an audience member said, loud enough to be overheard:

"She gonna BURN that girl!"

by Anonymousreply 61January 7, 2013 8:28 PM

When Penny is about to shoplift her Christmas present for Willona after some guy steals her purse, you can clearly hear a male audience member yelling "No, Penny, don't it!"

by Anonymousreply 62January 7, 2013 8:33 PM

I always loved how you could so clearly hear the audience talking to the characters. The studio staff must have liked it, otherwise you'd think they would have warned the audience and threatened them with removal if they talked during the performances.

And yes, somebody PLEASE explain why Willona was living in the projects. There was no way a piece like that wouldn't have found a good man if she wanted to.

I always wondered who swept the floors there. Was it Thelma? Florida? Michael? Willona seemed to have carpet, but not the Evans'.

Also, the Evans house seemed to be much too small for a family of four and Willona had the same amount of room.

Can you imagine that fridge and how it would have held so much food for a big family, especially one with three men?

And Michael... Even as a little gayling, I didn't like him. I secretly lusted for James and thought J.J. was the coolest, funniest thing. But Michael just seemed like a mincing, self adoring little queen. I bet she grew up to be a prissy ass judge and big old bottom.

by Anonymousreply 63January 7, 2013 8:37 PM

Ja'net DuBois is someone who should be on TV more, at least making guest appearances on sitcoms. She was great-should have been a gay icon.

by Anonymousreply 64January 7, 2013 8:51 PM

Maybe that would make a good thread?

"Shes gonna BURN that girl!: Overheard audience reactions on tv"

Only with a funnier title.

by Anonymousreply 65January 7, 2013 9:06 PM

Ja'Net made quite the sitcom rounds in the 90s, and has been in some films including Keenan Ivory Wayans' "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka" and "Charlie's Angels Full Throttle". I wonder if she makes a mint from co-writing and singing the theme song for "The Jeffersons".

As for Willona finding a man, there was an episode where an old flame of hers came back to woo her into marrying him, and he was rich if I remember correctly. She turned him down, because Penny was the only priority in her life at the time.

by Anonymousreply 66January 7, 2013 9:23 PM

Bern Nadette does a blooper around mark 00:47 -interesting how the show just keeps rolling even though she kind of gives up for a second.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 8, 2013 3:04 AM

The audience of GT would have to be the most involved and passionate audience in TV history - here, they almost rush the stage in a frenzied act of active participation:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 8, 2013 4:23 AM

This episode and the one where John Amos is murdered were really strong stuff for a TV sitcom in the 1970's. I guess GT was a forerunner of the "dramedy."

by Anonymousreply 69January 8, 2013 4:32 AM

Why did Willona always call gayMichael "gramps"?

by Anonymousreply 70January 8, 2013 4:38 AM

Because Michael was wise beyond his years.

by Anonymousreply 71January 8, 2013 5:26 AM

Was James murdered or did he die in a construction accident?

by Anonymousreply 72January 8, 2013 11:01 AM

I think James was killed in a car accident off screen. He'd just gotten a good job somewhere else. The family was about to move to be with him when they got the news.

by Anonymousreply 73January 8, 2013 3:19 PM

It was weird knowing that John Amos was actually young enough to be Esther Rolle's son (as was Sherman Hemsley to Isabelle Sanford on "The Jeffersons").

by Anonymousreply 74January 9, 2013 1:05 AM

R73 is correct. They were going to

*clap*

M!

I!

Crooked letter, crooked letter

I!

Crooked letter, crooked letter

I!

Humpback! Humpback!

I!

by Anonymousreply 75January 9, 2013 1:25 AM

In a scene right out of a daytime soap opera, friends and family gather to celebrate the Evans moving to a better life; it's at this moment a telegram arrives to bring news of James' tragic death.

Cue organ music ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 9, 2013 1:51 AM

I was born after this show aired, but after seeing these clips, I can see why you all love it so much. It's somehow both over-the-top and very real at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 77January 9, 2013 2:13 AM

I love how there's always a mix-up with the "Hangin' in a chow line!" part of the theme song. Some people say "Hangin' in a jury!"

by Anonymousreply 78January 9, 2013 2:36 AM

Man - I forgot how heavy the show was. I remember the Penny and the iron episode clearly too. And the death of James.

It was a fun show though - and the audience added so much at times. It was a huge hit for awhile.

FYI - It's actually "hanging in and jiving" - not hanging in a chow line.

by Anonymousreply 79January 9, 2013 3:17 AM

[quote]FYI - It's actually "hanging in and jiving" - not hanging in a chow line.

There was conflicting info concerning that line. The DVD insert had the chow line lyric, but the writers did confirm it to be hangin' in and jivin'.

by Anonymousreply 80January 9, 2013 3:38 AM

They should make a sitcom where it's nothing but contemporary actors re-enacting old "Good Times" scenes.

It would be far better than 90% of what's on T.V. today anyways.

by Anonymousreply 81January 9, 2013 3:39 AM

When Janet guest-hosted SNL in 2004, they re-enacted Good Times, and she reprised the Penny role. At the 3:10 mark in the following video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 9, 2013 3:46 AM

This is absolutely hands-down my favorite episode of Good Times ever. It's nothing over-the-top or melodramatic, nothing ghetto or socio-political. It's all about family - a father and daughter, a father and son, a husband and wife, a mother and her children. And I love it because it is a turning point in J.J.'s place in the family. Walking around for 3 seasons acting like a class clown, trading barbs with his sister, J.J. quietly steps up to the plate - surprising his family and the viewer. The last scene of the episode is just the sweetest thing this show ever did.

You may have to really know the show up to this point (this aired in the third season) for it to really hit home and get the significance of what happens, but it's worth watching for even the novice.

"Love In the Ghetto"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 10, 2013 5:06 AM

-great show

by Anonymousreply 84January 10, 2013 1:40 PM

R82, that's exactly how a Good Times episode was. LOL. Everything goes wrong in the end... except for in the final episode when all their dreams came true.

by Anonymousreply 85January 10, 2013 1:45 PM

They should do an updated version of Good Times.

FOX tried in the 90s with a show called South Central

Always wondered why FOX cancelled that so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 86January 10, 2013 1:48 PM

Believe it or not, pre-Urkel Family Matters was supposed to be a '90s, more middle-class update to Good Times: a black Chicago family comedy and their ups and downs. Ironic that both shows' more serious messages would be upstaged by a gimmick character (JJ, Urkel).

by Anonymousreply 87January 10, 2013 7:47 PM

Damn Amos was a hot piece of ass. I got the vapors watching the R83 video.

by Anonymousreply 88January 11, 2013 1:02 AM

[quote]J.J. quietly steps up to the plate - surprising his family and the viewer. The last scene of the episode is just the sweetest thing this show ever did.

Wow, never realized that, but you're so right. Here's where it happens...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 11, 2013 1:06 AM

Go to 4:40 for another great scene between Chip Fields and Ja'net Dubois

And another audience member screaming out 'You tell em Willona!'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 25, 2013 2:52 PM

There was a show where Willona takes on a second job in order to pay for dancing lessons (or singing lessons; I can't remember) for her darling little Penny, who wants to be a star. She takes a job as a security guard watching watching shoppers from behind the mirror in a dressing room. Willona takes the job, but doesn't think it's fair to spy on people; she thinks she's invading their privacy! In fact, when she sees a woman trying to shoplift clothing she pounds on the mirror to alert her to the fact she's being seen! The shoplifter bolts without being apprehended due to Willona's heads up. I was truly disgusted by that show. She's worried about the privacy of shoplifters? Willona was a moron!

by Anonymousreply 91January 25, 2013 10:47 PM

All actors involved (Chip, Ja'Net and Janet) were robbed for Emmys for these episodes.

by Anonymousreply 92January 25, 2013 11:03 PM

We need more stills of Michael's butt stuffed into those tight pants!

by Anonymousreply 93January 25, 2013 11:24 PM

WOW

by Anonymousreply 94March 16, 2013 3:53 PM

Chip Fields was very underrated as an actress in the industry

by Anonymousreply 95October 16, 2013 2:31 PM

Penny was the original fire starter.

by Anonymousreply 96January 28, 2014 10:17 PM

[quote]Why wasn't child welfare called about this?

They were. Child Services only cared about getting a glass of goldfish water.

by Anonymousreply 97January 29, 2014 1:56 PM

[quote]Chip Fields was definitely talented... too bad she was selfish and kept all that talent to herself... her daughter was terrible. She should have at least told Kim she didn't need to scream all her lines.

And yet Kim was the one that ended up with the career and fame. What does that say about the world we live in?

Kim Fields also comes off like a smug, angry, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 98January 29, 2014 1:58 PM

Below is the video of Kim and Chip being honored as Atlanta Women of the year.

Chip sacrificed her career for Kim's. She put Kim's needs above her own.

Kim cries in this video remembering all the sacrifices her mom made on behalf of her career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 29, 2014 2:08 PM

penny's mother returns WITH EVIL ON HER MIND. and great styling.

i'd post the link, but i'm not a member. it's called "a matter of mothers"- chip fields appears at the end of part one. and looking FIERTH.

by Anonymousreply 100January 29, 2014 3:15 PM

let talk about this more

by Anonymousreply 101July 29, 2018 2:11 AM

I thought I was the only one who remembers Mizz Gordon?

by Anonymousreply 102July 29, 2018 2:30 AM

R10 I knew (in the biblical sense) Ralph Carter's cousin. Loved rimming white guys. He saw a sticker from a Good Times gum card of the pint sized protester on my stereo and told me about his gay cousin. His scenes with girls were incredibly forced. There's one, the doorbell kept ringing, and Florida says JJ is outside kissing a girl against the bell. Opens the door, nope, it's Michael trying his hardest not to puke by kissing the actress in the scene.

by Anonymousreply 103July 29, 2018 2:33 AM

Kid of the 70s. The iron scene is one that I remember clearly. This thread really brought back some memories. Loved this show.

by Anonymousreply 104July 29, 2018 3:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!