Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Exclusive Tops

Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 429May 11, 2023 1:50 PM

*crickets*

by Anonymousreply 1January 3, 2013 8:20 PM

Well what is there to discuss. I stick my dick in a guys butt and wiggle around for fifteen minutes then I leave. During this time I don't roll over.

by Anonymousreply 2January 3, 2013 9:09 PM

I don't get penetrated, orally or anally. Not my thing, dude.

by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2013 9:11 PM

Liars! Every damn one of them!

by Anonymousreply 4January 3, 2013 9:13 PM

Is it so wrong to love men's ass?

by Anonymousreply 5January 3, 2013 9:15 PM

= Homophobes

by Anonymousreply 6January 3, 2013 9:15 PM

Love them! Seems it's getting harder to find. Total bottom here now in my 40s. No matter what age, the total tops mostly seem to prefer guys in their 20s.

by Anonymousreply 7January 3, 2013 9:17 PM

R5, you have to have-a ass in moderation!

by Anonymousreply 8January 3, 2013 9:17 PM

I'm 48 and I only bottomed twice in my life (back in early high school). I hated it and have no desire to ever do that again. Fortunately, most men are bottoms or "versatile" so it's all good for me. I will never willingly get poked again.

by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2013 9:20 PM

R7, ever thought about sex change operation?

by Anonymousreply 10January 3, 2013 9:20 PM

R9 You sound like a fatty fat bear.

by Anonymousreply 11January 3, 2013 9:22 PM

Strict total tops who will never bottom are highly sought after on dating sites and in personals. Total tops are the Alpha Males who have the pick of the liter.

by Anonymousreply 12January 3, 2013 9:25 PM

R11 - No, dude. Far from it. I am tall, thin and in pretty goddamn good shape for my age. Not overly muscular, but lean and tight. I'm not even close to being a "fatty fat bear"

by Anonymousreply 13January 3, 2013 9:25 PM

It's stupid how not liking to bottom is supposed to say something "alpha" about you.

by Anonymousreply 14January 3, 2013 9:31 PM

I don't believe R3. At least the orally part.

I'm a hung vers bottom and every total top I've met has loved sucking my dick. If I date them long enough, they'll give up the ass too, but they don't get into it as they get into topping.

R7, that makes sense. I imagine it's tough being a bottom after 40. I used to sleep with early 40's guy who after a while told me he used to be a bottom back when he was younger but switched to topping later on. I'm 28 and only bottom for guys over 30. I tend to imagine all 20-something year olds as bottoms regardless of what they say.

But yes total tops are rare. I've had so many "total tops" tell me early on that they'd bottom for me, but only me. I always secretly roll my eyes at them. I will top them but then I'll lose interest.

In most "total top" cases it seems to me it's a mental thing. For example, I was actually a total top myself the first 7 years I was out. I tried bottoming and hated it. It wasn't until my first serious bf when I really started getting into it. Ever since, I've gotten even more into it.

by Anonymousreply 15January 3, 2013 9:33 PM

R10, that makes absolutely no sense. Then again, you're probably used to doing that.

by Anonymousreply 16January 3, 2013 9:34 PM

R16, why no sense? Total bottoms are just women with penises. Sexually, they're women.

by Anonymousreply 17January 3, 2013 9:43 PM

R16, it makes total sense!

Maybe if you hated yourself as much as R10 does, you'd understand.

by Anonymousreply 18January 3, 2013 9:47 PM

i wish i enjoyed bottoming. i am turned on by the power play and being in the moment is really hot, but i have hemorrhoids and that makes it difficult to ever fully feel any good. anyone else get around that somehow?

by Anonymousreply 19January 3, 2013 9:51 PM

I think there is a difference between guys that top because they dont enjoy how bottoming feels, and guys that like bottoming and topping but only top because it gets them off more mentally.

by Anonymousreply 20January 3, 2013 9:58 PM

Some of us are just driven to fuck and love hot ass. Sorry, but it's true.

I don't even think about sucking cock, but get into it with a hot enough connection. Never mind getting fucked. On my bf's birthday and once in the summer is our deal that he can fuck me. He is happy to forget it. Ha. He loves my dick deep inside him as often a day as he can get it. It is only unsatisfied bottoms who don't believe in exclusive tops.

He is black, I am Italian. His cock does not get ignored, butt, but my dick is the boss and his ass needs the action........ why judge?

by Anonymousreply 21January 3, 2013 9:59 PM

R21 = heterosexual couple

by Anonymousreply 22January 3, 2013 10:02 PM

I hate them. I have a dick, too, so you'd better suck me, kiss me and generally act attracted to me if you want to fuck me. I'm not a human fleshlight, and if you want to use me as one you're getting kicked to the curb.

by Anonymousreply 23January 3, 2013 10:03 PM

I've been exclusive top, exclusive bottom, and flip-flop, depending on the relationship.

A lot of it how you "gel" with your guy.

by Anonymousreply 24January 3, 2013 10:03 PM

R15, you make the juvenile mistake of thinking your experience and small world are universal. In all likelihood, you and I are very different people who live very distinct lifestyle. Just from what you have said already, I am not the type of person that you would encounter. You think that all men who have sex with men adopt your tastes and preferences, although in fact that are a huge number who do not. You should at least be aware that any most cultures, there are still strict, nonflexible Roles in male-male encounters, especially in Latin America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, parts of Esstern Europe, and amongst urban African Americans and Latinos. Some penetrate only, others only get penetrated. And we like it this way..,

by Anonymousreply 25January 3, 2013 10:03 PM

I kind of get R20's post. Being a total bottom, I usually end up with exclusive tops. There are some who make it about being in charge and the bottom being the "woman" in the situation. I like guys like R21 who just love ass and are all about it. One of my buds is like that and he doesn't get into all the crap about being the dominant one, and he's an older guy, too. Seems like more older tops are like that, so glad to have found my bud!

by Anonymousreply 26January 3, 2013 10:04 PM

r21 = Mario Cantone!

by Anonymousreply 27January 3, 2013 10:05 PM

R23, that's not a total top, that's a douchebag. Real total tops are into kissing, and sucking, they just aren't into getting royally fucked.

by Anonymousreply 28January 3, 2013 10:06 PM

R25, also these "cultures" have the highest rates of homophobia. I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 29January 3, 2013 10:08 PM

i'm a top when it cums to fucking - but a very oral bottom...

just acn;t take being fucked - tried a coupla times years ago with a close buddy - cannot get my head around it! had a bad experience when i was very young - not rape or molestation - but the family doctor digitally examined my rectum - and it HURT - and anytime something other than a tongue goes near my hole - it just closes up for business.

I suppose i could really work on likeling it - but I like other guy's arses too much. Love to kiss, and LOVE to suck cock and eat arse... love using my mouth - and really important to me that my bottom buddies are satisfied as well...

i'm late forties - tall - medium build - not a gym buddy - but not a fatty either - just average body & looks i think - but don't get many knockbacks -

I like a briad varietry of guys - and get to have meets with men in their early twenties thru to fifties. Lotsa repeat visits too - so muct be something right :)

by Anonymousreply 30January 3, 2013 10:14 PM

R25, I disagree. I'm from a different culture myself (one you listed) and think you are way off.

In many of the countries you listed, there's an even larger degree of homophobia then here. Many of those "total tops" are not "total tops" because that's who they are, they claim that because it makes them feel less gay. In fact, as someone who is a foreigner and has traveled to many of the places you listed, those so called "total tops" will bottom on the down-low. Many of those "total tops" don't even consider themselves gay unless they bottom. You meaning to tell me that not sucking dick and not getting fucked makes you NOT gay?

And when did I say ALL gay men have my preferences. I know plenty who don't even like anal, and I believe them. The only thing I disagreed with you about was that you said you don't even suck dick. Maybe you don't, but imo, that probably has to do more with self-loathing than anything else. That's like a "straight" guy who thinks pussy is yucky.

Trust me, I've met plenty of total tops, and not one of them was opposed to sucking my dick, they were just opposed to getting fucked.

by Anonymousreply 31January 3, 2013 10:14 PM

I used to enjoy a pretty active sex life, but then I stopped drinking, and now any type of anal intercourse seems ... gross.

If there were no alcohol, there would be a lot less anal sex in this world.

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 32January 3, 2013 10:17 PM

I don't enjoy bottoming. I've tried a few times and I can still be convinced to do it occasionally I just have way more fun topping. Nothing more complicated than that for me.

by Anonymousreply 33January 3, 2013 10:23 PM

r21 here.

What makes you think that my partner and I don't kiss and make out like crazy. I could lick him all day. But it is he who needs fucking and me who wants that ass !!

We are not a heterosexual couple either, and I don't know who Mario Cantone is.

We are happy and try not to judge, but we both come from a culture of strong masculine identity and we know enough to avoid the fags that always want to label a happy and hot gay couple in some political or sexual way, in attempt to bring them down. Such bitterness masking as liberation.

Not gonna work. Say what you want.

by Anonymousreply 34January 3, 2013 10:29 PM

It is a diverse world and not everything is for everyone. Accept that fact.

by Anonymousreply 35January 3, 2013 10:29 PM

R15, R31, Does "self-loathing" just mean that I don't want to be homosexual, but I have to accept it because there is nothing else that I can do about it? I don't hate myself, I just hate the fact that I am homosexual. I am neither a "top" nor a "bottom". I don't engage in anal sex at all, and it is disgusting to think about it. All I really like is for a goodlooking man to suck me off. And the looks are not that important. I used to go to bathhouses and get head from a dozen men in one night, no matter what they looked like. Of course, I did not get off for all of them, and if I got off after the first few times, it would be a dry orgasm. The fact that I don't do anal is why I am still alive, because I've been an out-of-control slut during periods of my life.

by Anonymousreply 36January 3, 2013 10:39 PM

R34, so how musculine does your bitch feels about being an exclusive vagina for you super-macho italian ego?

by Anonymousreply 37January 3, 2013 10:40 PM

R34, my ex and I were just like that. He was a top and I was a bottom. He needed ass and I needed dick. We never gave a shit about what others thought of our relationship. Fuck 'em. We had lots of problems, but our sex life couldn't have been better.

by Anonymousreply 38January 3, 2013 10:41 PM

R36, Exodus International awaits you.

by Anonymousreply 39January 3, 2013 10:43 PM

I might loan out a T-shirt or polo, but the dress shirts are custom-tailored.

by Anonymousreply 40January 3, 2013 10:44 PM

I've already tried all of that, R39. I must accept that which I can not change.

by Anonymousreply 41January 3, 2013 10:47 PM

R41, you can always cut off your balls.

by Anonymousreply 42January 3, 2013 10:50 PM

Knowing the bottom is getting his sexual peak by me hitting that sweet spot DEEP in that ass is enough for me...

The physical part of feeling a phat ass on my dick is just the icing on the cake!

by Anonymousreply 43January 3, 2013 10:55 PM

You don't need some huge chip on your shoulder R36, so you aren't into anal. Not every gay man is, hell there was some big poll that showed of gay men's last sexual encounter only like 35% of them even had anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 44January 3, 2013 10:59 PM

Do all of you exclusive tops only date younger men? If I were to believe the DL, I would have to officially put up my bottoming shoes in about 8 years when I hit 40.

by Anonymousreply 45January 3, 2013 11:26 PM

My pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 46January 3, 2013 11:32 PM

I welcome all exclusive tops. Ever since the prolapse I haven't been getting as much. Any takers?

by Anonymousreply 47January 3, 2013 11:33 PM

Total top here and just slightly under 40 and prefer men in their early 40's. I don't want to fuck children.

by Anonymousreply 48January 3, 2013 11:34 PM

I'm a 28 year old total bottom who is dreading turning 30 and having to become a top. Maybe I'll switch to oral only. I just don't like to fuck, it's not my thing. Now you can drive a freight train up my hungry hole and I'll purr like a tabby cat, but I'm just no good at fucking.

by Anonymousreply 49January 3, 2013 11:36 PM

I'm with r21 and r43. It's just what I want. But I don't have a chip on my shoulder or feel like I need to brag about it or anything.

by Anonymousreply 50January 3, 2013 11:43 PM

I'm a total top if I'm just hooking up, but I'm willing to be a bit flexible if I'm in a relationship with a guy. Bottoming just doesn't turn me on, and I don't get very excited about giving head either. I do it, and sometimes I enjoy it (especially if I really like him), but I don't get as excited about giving head as a lot of guys do.

I would love to be with a total bottom who never wants to top ever, but being on top all the time is less important to me than having a good connection with a potential boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 51January 3, 2013 11:43 PM

They are too few and those I have met are complete -- assholes.

by Anonymousreply 52January 3, 2013 11:46 PM

OP/R35, you can hang up your shoes already. Your ass is worn out.

by Anonymousreply 53January 4, 2013 12:31 AM

R49 when you turn 35 I will fuck you...you are still young for me.

by Anonymousreply 54January 4, 2013 1:23 AM

Why does youth = bottom?

by Anonymousreply 55January 4, 2013 1:50 PM

R55 I don't know when, but every single 20 something I have met in the past decade has describe himself as a 'total bottom'.

by Anonymousreply 56January 4, 2013 1:52 PM

Honey child, there's no such thing. Every "exclusive top" I've brought home has ended up riding my peen and screaming like a bitch the whole time. Anyone who says they only top is a liar and very insecure with themselves. I'm totally versatile and proud of it. People need to get over it and quit lying to themselves. Please.

by Anonymousreply 57January 4, 2013 2:00 PM

R57

Your experience is yours alone and does not take into account all the millions of men worldwide whom you have not taken home.

I would never ride your cock, or anyone's for that matter.

But since I would never go home with a guy like you, you won't find out.

by Anonymousreply 58January 4, 2013 2:03 PM

R57

you type like a slut.

by Anonymousreply 59January 4, 2013 2:05 PM

People who don't believe in total tops are bottoms in denial. They feel bad about being a bottom so they lead themselves to believe that everyone likes bottoming just as much. So stop projecting your insecurities onto others R57.

Maybe if you didn't sound like a total bitchy elder-queen you'd attract a different set of guys. Seriously, who goes around saying honey child?

I'm masc, hung and a bottom. Every once in a while I'll hook up with a "total top" that suddenly becomes vers when he sees my dick, but I've dated plenty of total tops that didn't care to get fucked no matter what.

R51, no offense but you don't sound like a total top at all. Sounds like you enjoy bottoming too much. You say you're only a total top if you're not that attracted to the guy but you're more than willing to do it if you do find the guy attractive? Sounds like you need to stop hooking up with guys you don't even like.

by Anonymousreply 60January 4, 2013 2:19 PM

Judging by Internet sites and profiles, total tops are on huge demand. So many guys looking for guys they can just "service" with a absolutely no reciprocation.

by Anonymousreply 61January 4, 2013 2:23 PM

Versatile here. One thing I've always wondered is that if you are an exclusive top, why does it matter if you are fucking a guy's hole or a girl's hole. Gender shouldn't matter if all you can deal with is hole.

When I'm attracted to a man, I want his dick but I want him to want mine too. Otherwise I'm just his blow up doll and that was only hot when my self esteem was lower.

by Anonymousreply 62January 4, 2013 2:28 PM

i only top, live in NYC, and only seem to come across vers and vers/tops. i hear people saying their are too many bottoms and that tops are in demand....where they at?

by Anonymousreply 63January 4, 2013 2:31 PM

Before you get to the hole as you call it you have to deal with the person.

Romantic attraction is part of the package.

If a girl would just spread her legs and give up her hole, I would fuck it. However girls rarely to that. Men do.

by Anonymousreply 64January 4, 2013 2:31 PM

R63 we are here, we are just not that into you.

by Anonymousreply 65January 4, 2013 2:33 PM

I will turn 60 this year. I have been sexually active since I was 13. I have NEVER bottomed and NEVER will. It does not appeal to me. I respect bottoms and versatiles, but being poked up my backside does not hold any place in my life. Never has, never will.

by Anonymousreply 66January 4, 2013 2:36 PM

[65], or maybe your prolapsed hole dragging on the ground is keeping you from walking out of your home

by Anonymousreply 67January 4, 2013 2:36 PM

R62, that's not a total top, that's an insecure asshole you are describing.

If a total top won't kiss or suck, then he's messed up in the head with insecurity issues. The total tops I've met loved kissing, sucking my dick, and licking every part of my body. The only thing that did NOT want to do was get fucked.

by Anonymousreply 68January 4, 2013 2:37 PM

R66, I'm shocked nobody wants to fuck you old saggy ass.

by Anonymousreply 69January 4, 2013 2:38 PM

The so-called "total bottom" has some sort of psychological impotence which prevents him from being able to penetrate. I suspect it is caused by some sort of gender conformity syndrome where they see themselves as female in sexual matters. They often refer to their assholes as "boi pussy" or "mussy" or some such foolishness. And some of them will refer to their dicks as "clits". I go ahead and have sex with them if they are goodlooking, because I am very promiscuous, but it is somewhat of a turnoff. I am also rather embarrassed to be out in public with someone who is very gender nonconformist. But I like to fuck people so I go ahead and keep company with them.

by Anonymousreply 70January 4, 2013 2:44 PM

Exclusive tops are complete fiction.

by Anonymousreply 71January 4, 2013 2:45 PM

R71 is complete fiction.

by Anonymousreply 72January 4, 2013 2:47 PM

Doesn't "total top" mean a dude who only penetrated, orally and anally. Can you be a total top and suck?

by Anonymousreply 73January 4, 2013 2:48 PM

R60, When I said I sometimes enjoy "it" especially when I really like a guy, I was talking about giving head, not bottoming. Bottoming doesn't ever turn me on, but I'm willing to do it occasionally if I'm in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 74January 4, 2013 2:48 PM

I have never heard a guy say he has a clit. What kind of guys do you hang around?

by Anonymousreply 75January 4, 2013 2:49 PM

R70, why are you promiscuous, man?

by Anonymousreply 76January 4, 2013 2:50 PM

[quote]Romantic attraction is part of the package. If a girl would just spread her legs and give up her hole, I would fuck it. However girls rarely to that. Men do.

So what you define as romantic attraction is actually just ease of hole accessibility.

by Anonymousreply 77January 4, 2013 2:53 PM

R76, I think that the reason that I am promiscuous is that I grew up with very low self esteem, and I thought that nobody would ever want to have sex with me. When I found out that many men do in fact want to get it on with me, I very quickly go addicted to it. It is an ego boost.

s/R70

by Anonymousreply 78January 4, 2013 2:56 PM

R73, total top means they don't like getting fucked. That's it.

A gay guy that doesn't like to suck dick is messed up in the head and insecure of his sexuality. That's like a straight man that is scared of pussy or boobs.

For example, go to the homophobic middle east. You'll find tons of closeted homos who think fucking a guy doesn't make them gay but sucking a dick does.

R70, you sound like a complete self-loathing loser who only attracts other self-loathing losers.

R74, my bad...

by Anonymousreply 79January 4, 2013 2:58 PM

R77...hey it helps.

by Anonymousreply 80January 4, 2013 3:00 PM

R69

Actually, my ass doesn't sag at all (it's very firm). I am very fit. Remember, I wasn't always an "elder-gay". I had a beautiful ass in my youth, and it's still not bad today. As a matter of fact, I was quite the twink in the 60s and 70s. Live your life right (don't bareback, don't use drugs, don't over-drink, exercise regularly, eat healthy), and maybe you will live to be 60. I am healthy, happy and I hope to live to be 100. You are young now, but time moves quickly and in no time you will be older. Time goes very fast. And, no worry, son. I am not into younger men, so you will never have to deal with me. Peace.

by Anonymousreply 81January 4, 2013 3:07 PM

I've said my piece, I disagree that the rigid constraints one places on themselves is healthy or good, but to each his own. My life doesn't change if people out there want a fucked up version of their sexuality.

I wish someone would do a study to determine which preference (top/bottom/versatile) most likely exists in LTRs. Couples that have been together for generations and are interviewed tend to talk about sacrificing for each other, working to meet each other's needs, compromise, etc. Not a one of them says something like "I just won't do that."

It seems the only 'exclusive tops' and 'exclusive subs' in LTRs are in BDSM relationships, which looks sad when you both turn grey and wrinkly.

by Anonymousreply 82January 4, 2013 3:10 PM

R82

I am in a LTR (30 years and monogamous) and I find BDSM to be disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 83January 4, 2013 3:14 PM

r82, that works for YOU, dude. Everyone is not like you.

by Anonymousreply 84January 4, 2013 3:15 PM

I consider myself (in my mid 30's) a nearly exclusive top but I guess it would depend on the guy I was with since compatibility seems to be a fluid thing, much like human sexuality. When it comes to meeting guys or hooking up I'm an exclusive top, but were I in a relationship and my partner wanted to top me I would likely be fine with that so long as it wasn't 100% of the time.

There was a time when I was truly versatile in my 20's and I enjoyed bottoming, but I grew out of it for some reason and after enough experience (yeah I'll fully admit I'm a whore) I have decided the top bunk suits me better.

I agree that in the gay community it seems that tops are in short supply, but then I've never minded the plethora of willing bottoms. Even ones who aren't in thier 20's.

by Anonymousreply 85January 4, 2013 3:16 PM

r79, do think a bisexual guy who doesn't suck dick is messed up too? You have a lot of expectations about sexual activity based merely on sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 86January 4, 2013 3:18 PM

Wikipedia: "A total top is one who assumes an exclusively penetrative role for both oral and anal sex. A total top by definition never assumes a receptive role for either oral or anal sex."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 4, 2013 3:20 PM

Wikipedia: No scientific study has ever been conducted as to what percentage of the gay and bisexual male population prefers any given role. The popular assumption is that the majority prefer to bottom and that those that prefer to top are in the minority. A tally of 55,464 profiles on gay.com from the United States showed that 26.46% preferred top, while 31.92% preferred bottom, and the largest group (41.62%) preferred versatile. The preferences seemed to vary by state, however. In Wyoming, for example, 16% preferred top, 44% preferred bottom, and 40% preferred versatile. In West Virginia, tops outnumbered bottoms by a slim margin (32% top, 29% bottom, and 39% versatile). In Oregon, "versatile" profiles made up nearly half (48.42%).[14] Prior to the 1970s in the US, the ratio was reversed.

by Anonymousreply 88January 4, 2013 3:21 PM

R86, yes. If you like men, that means you like dick. Maybe not up your ass but you like it. Do you ever hear a straight guy saying he doesn't like pussy or boobs?

R87, well, that's settled. I can imagine you going around discussing issues by saying: Well I disagree with you because wikipedia told me so. Anyone can edit wiki, you do know that? I could go on there and type that a total top is a person with no legs and you'd probably believe it.

by Anonymousreply 89January 4, 2013 3:26 PM

I'm 29 and I find the idea of anal sex (dominant and submissive) to be disgusting. To each their own, but I don't play with shit. I love oral and frottage, but leave the butt out.

by Anonymousreply 90January 4, 2013 3:26 PM

Total top 4 Oral bttm - 38 (flagstaff ) Date: 2012-12-31, 10:56PM MST

I'm looking for ONE guy to have a trustful, safe and discrete understanding with. . In public straight looking and straight acting. In private, I want total submissive perfect girl. Just want to make you happy and hopefully...... Really totally fulfilled sexually and emotionally. Send picture and tell me something about yourself. Myself im 38, black male. Career oriented, considering moving back up to the mountains. Currently in L.A. and wants a slower pase, no drama, bs. Just good relaxing times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 4, 2013 3:27 PM

R90

I am 49 and I am the same as you. My partner and I do not get into anal either. We have an earth-shattering sex life, just no booty-banging.

by Anonymousreply 92January 4, 2013 3:28 PM

Types of Tops:

1. Total Top—this kind of man is exclusive to PENETRATING during sex (Anally and Orally). He has no sexual desire to be penetrated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 4, 2013 3:30 PM

Anybody can write anything on Wikipedia. I wish the men on this anonymous website would just tell the truth about their sexual practices so that we could learn and understand the variety of human sexuality a little better. But we have people on here trying to criticize and put down people for telling what their practices and preferences happen to be. R79 in particular seems to get some pleasure out of saying there is something wrong with people who are not just like him, particularly in the cock-sucking department.

by Anonymousreply 94January 4, 2013 3:30 PM

R90 & R92: There are lots of gays who are not into the buttsex. I find it to be undesirable as well. I have done it, but I prefer other things. Too messy and too much trouble. Shit is gross.

by Anonymousreply 95January 4, 2013 3:32 PM

R85 sounds mature, logical and hot.

by Anonymousreply 96January 4, 2013 3:32 PM

Married Visiting Total Top for Country Boy bottom - 35 (Americus for work) Date: 2012-11-25, 5:52PM EST

masc hung thick top 8+ for clean neg country boy bottom.. prefer other married dudes. here till next friday for work can host or some travel clean discreet bottom is what im lookng for... 6f4.......200 if your new to it cool can go very slow.. not looking for complainers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 4, 2013 3:32 PM

R95...douche.

by Anonymousreply 98January 4, 2013 3:34 PM

r89, the fact that many men who have sex with men are not into sucking dick (or being penetrated) means that your theory that all men who are into men must like dick is erroneous. The evidence contradicts your theory. Likewise, you have no evidence to support your incorrect definition of total top.

by Anonymousreply 99January 4, 2013 3:35 PM

R97 if your links to craigslist are trying to prove that tops and bottoms can rarely be more than two ships passing in the night, then consider your work done.

by Anonymousreply 100January 4, 2013 3:36 PM

R96 thanks! And you should be proud!

by Anonymousreply 101January 4, 2013 3:39 PM

r100, I am not out to prove anything about the duration of such couplings, only about the fact they exist, and in fact, are often sought. At any rate, it is not like there are not plenty of total bottoms out there who appreciate total tops.

by Anonymousreply 102January 4, 2013 3:44 PM

R94, thinks it's ok for a gay guy not to like dick, but ignores how you will NEVER find a straight man who doesn't like pussy or boobs. Can you imagine a straight guy saying: I don't like a woman's boobs or pussy, I just like fucking it.

R90/92/95, sound like idiots who think if you like anal then you must like shit. You do realize you can clean yourself right? I mean if you said you're oral only because anal doesn't do it for you, than I understand that, but you sound like idiots when you imply liking anal means liking shit.

by Anonymousreply 103January 4, 2013 4:04 PM

You know what I think? I think you're all fucked in the head!

by Anonymousreply 104January 4, 2013 4:09 PM

Butts are gross

by Anonymousreply 105January 4, 2013 4:10 PM

[quote]Anybody can write anything on Wikipedia.

And then it goes through a verification process and is clearly noted that it's pending verification. Wikipedia is pretty reliable, it's not like anybody can just say whatever they want and it sticks.

by Anonymousreply 106January 4, 2013 5:03 PM

Wikipedia is much more reliable than people on this board just making generalizations from their own limited perspective.

by Anonymousreply 107January 4, 2013 5:11 PM

r70 you are freaky just like those 'total bottoms' you fuck. But you are embarrassed that you are like that.

What you and some posters havent said is that in order to have really good sex you have to get off psychologically too. Most guys get caught up on the physicality of it. You can be a good sex partner like that, but to be a great lay you have to get inside the head too. That is how you make a guy your fuck slave!

I dont think I would like topping so much if I never liked bottoming before. Since I know the feeling Im giving the bottom it makes the sex more enjoyable for me.

by Anonymousreply 108January 4, 2013 11:20 PM

R70 is the definition of self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 109January 4, 2013 11:38 PM

I imagine that exclusive tops are like the Coneheads: no ass crack.

by Anonymousreply 110January 4, 2013 11:48 PM

Most men that I know who identify as total tops also tend to be more the "man" in other areas of their romantic relationships with other men. They tend to be older, more masculine, more likely to drive, etc. then their partners. Does this ring true for DL total tops? I wonder if there is a natural correlation between total tops and a desire or predilection for also being the "man" (I realize that word is controversial, but you know what I mean) in ways other than fucking.

by Anonymousreply 111January 4, 2013 11:49 PM

I think the slight gender-bending thing is hot. I don't like a noisy bitch, but sweet guys who like to play girl in bed are fine with me.

by Anonymousreply 112January 5, 2013 12:52 AM

R112= closeted hetero

by Anonymousreply 113January 5, 2013 1:38 AM

R113= exclusive bottom w bottom shame

by Anonymousreply 114January 5, 2013 1:12 PM

Whiny bottoms who complain about what you call their pussies need to be choked while they are fucked into submission!

by Anonymousreply 115January 5, 2013 2:24 PM

They are all truly the biggest bores in the sack

by Anonymousreply 116January 5, 2013 4:16 PM

Do exclusive tops actually like for dudes to describe their butts as a "boypussy?" I am not asking whether versatile or versatile tops like it, but only asking total exclusive strict tops.

by Anonymousreply 117January 5, 2013 5:04 PM

The exclusive tops I've had sex with liked it that I was masculine, R117. They might be willing to be play along with boy pussy nonsense, but I haven't met one who really was turned on by it.

by Anonymousreply 118January 5, 2013 5:17 PM

I know a fellow who ONLY wants the other guy to suck him off; that's to be their sex life as a couple. Period.

by Anonymousreply 119January 5, 2013 5:24 PM

Sounds like a real catch.

by Anonymousreply 120January 5, 2013 9:39 PM

If a guy is into it, has a nice ass, and tells me to fuck his "boypussy", I think it's hot.

So sue me.

by Anonymousreply 121January 5, 2013 9:48 PM

Any boypossy talk or just in general acting in an incredibly feminine manner tends to be a turn off for me.

In my experience, masculine gay guys tend to prefer other masculine gay guys. Not always of course, but there is truth to the cliche that gay couples tend to be similar in looks in personality.

by Anonymousreply 122January 5, 2013 10:23 PM

I'm a total top have been for years. I used to get fucked every now and then and the idea of it isn't unappealing at times now. As I have gotten older I have become very susceptible to getting hemorrhoids so I have to be very careful with my ass, or pay the price.

I think a lot of guys who are adamant about being tops to the point of getting upset if you call them a bottom even in jest have mental/emotional issues and these 'dudes' aren't rare.

by Anonymousreply 123January 5, 2013 11:24 PM

R123, what type of guys do you go for? Younger guys? Guys smaller than you? Guys who want you to be the "man" in ways beyond topping? Sorry to be so nosy...

by Anonymousreply 124January 6, 2013 1:11 AM

Yeah, but who doesn't have "mental/emotional issues." The issue is how he handles them, like with desperate overcompensation about his boipussy.

by Anonymousreply 125January 6, 2013 9:58 AM

I had to make my partner a total top. It took a few years, but I did it. He also does the driving and the yardwork; I cook and do the laundry. He is older with a bigger dick, but I am taller and make more money.

by Anonymousreply 126January 6, 2013 6:45 PM

I'm sure your partner appreciates you trying to limit his sex life in order to conform to your cliche box about what a sex life between two men should look like R126.

If you know he likes to bottom sometimes you should indulge that, relationships are give and take. By not doing so you are encouraging him to stray.

by Anonymousreply 127January 6, 2013 6:56 PM

Personally, I'm not into bottoms who want to more or less "be the woman" outside of bed. I'm not into sexual dynamics running over into real life.

by Anonymousreply 128January 6, 2013 6:57 PM

I just can't do it, r127. Can't get hard for it. We manage.

by Anonymousreply 129January 6, 2013 7:01 PM

[quote]I had to make my partner a total top. It took a few years, but I did it. He also does the driving and the yardwork; I cook and do the laundry. He is older with a bigger dick, but I am taller and make more money.

R126 is the ULTIMATE bossy bottom

by Anonymousreply 130January 6, 2013 7:03 PM

R126 sounds like a wild control freak, with said partner being a wimp with low self-esteem.

Just my two cents.

by Anonymousreply 131January 6, 2013 7:05 PM

In a strange twist, R126 is kind of acting very toppy: Do what I say, bitch! Fuck me! And drive the car!

by Anonymousreply 132January 6, 2013 9:56 PM

The man just told you that he can't do it, his dick does not get hard for asshole penetration. What part of that do you not understand? If he has a man who likes to fuck him, what are all you uninvolved characters complaining about? It takes all sorts of people to make a world, we did not all get stamped out of a cookie cutter machine.

by Anonymousreply 133January 6, 2013 10:12 PM

R133 thank you for your kindness. R132, I've been called a pussywhipper before!

by Anonymousreply 134January 7, 2013 12:51 AM

exactly, r133

by Anonymousreply 135January 8, 2013 5:41 PM

I really like watching fucking in porn especially videos where the guys flip-flop and they're both really into it but the few times I've fucked a guy I just wasn't into it. I don't know if it's nerves but I've never gotten anywhere close to climaxing while fucking, The condom doesn't help either in that regard but I'd never fuck without one. So needless to say I'm mostly into oral.

by Anonymousreply 136January 8, 2013 9:36 PM

R122, it depends. A lot of urban thug guys who are in DL like boypussy talk from bottoms because it makes them feel like they are more manly and downplays the notion they are really getting with a man. Notice how in prison bottoms are feminized do as to exalt tops as more manly. The same dynamic goes on with other subgroups of MSMs.

by Anonymousreply 137January 8, 2013 9:57 PM

Michael Lucas is one.

by Anonymousreply 138January 9, 2013 4:22 AM

I think there are alot of wishful thinkers on this thread. Most of you are bottoms and need to own up to it. If you are strictly a top then post your hole and let me/us be the judge.

by Anonymousreply 139January 9, 2013 4:47 AM

In general, don't most bottoms tend to have smaller or smallish dicks?

by Anonymousreply 140January 9, 2013 4:49 AM

Fuck me like your bitch

by Anonymousreply 141January 9, 2013 4:51 AM

Jeff Stryker is basically only a top, although there are rumors that he has tried bottoming a couple of times off-screen in his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 142January 9, 2013 4:52 AM

I'm tired, have to go to bed. I need better arch supports in my shoes. I'll touch base with you guys tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 143January 9, 2013 4:56 AM

R143 go to a foot doctor. pay the $250 for orthotics to be made. It will change your life!

by Anonymousreply 144January 9, 2013 6:38 AM

R!42 I saw Stryker bottom once in a film with his then bf. He was in a prison scene I think. And I recall it was an anniversary tape I had of his best work. Showed his original dick slinging shower audition as well.

by Anonymousreply 145January 9, 2013 6:40 AM

Boi Pussy under 30 but over 18 is da bomb!

by Anonymousreply 146January 9, 2013 6:41 AM

R145, Stryker has never bottomed on film to my knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 147January 9, 2013 6:46 AM

Stryker never bottomed and did not have a boyfriend while in the business if ever.

by Anonymousreply 148January 9, 2013 6:50 AM

yR147 & R148 - Yes, he has. I wish I could remember the tape...it was a video tape so it was about 10-13 years that I rented it. I think it was his 10th Anniversary tape. One does not forget that payday!

by Anonymousreply 149January 9, 2013 6:55 AM

R149, Stryker did not bottom on film. He sucked cock in that return anniversary video, but that's as far as he ever went.

by Anonymousreply 150January 9, 2013 6:59 AM

I remember a scene where he inserted a tiny dildo in his ass. It was some release like Jeff Stryker's Hollywood Nights or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 151January 9, 2013 11:20 AM

never heard of that, r151

by Anonymousreply 152January 9, 2013 3:05 PM

My lover is a total top. I tried penetrating him last night and we tried. I'm not what you would consider "Big" but after I finally got it in he complained loudly that it hurt. I told him to relax and enjoy it but it didn't happen. I finally withdrew and we switched places. I love him very much and it really didn't matter what we did in bed as long as he was by my side; however, he has a beautiful bubble but that is so fuckable that I HAD to try.

by Anonymousreply 153January 9, 2013 3:12 PM

Luke Macfarlane is an exclusive top.

by Anonymousreply 154January 9, 2013 5:58 PM

exclusive tops are just men that are ashamed of their ugly asses.

by Anonymousreply 155January 9, 2013 6:01 PM

How do you know, R154?

by Anonymousreply 156January 9, 2013 7:38 PM

Tops prefer ripe, firm asses.

by Anonymousreply 157January 9, 2013 7:40 PM

I'm a top, I just don't want anything in my ass period. I don't enjoy it. It's almost offensive that people think everyone gay likes anal, please.

by Anonymousreply 158January 9, 2013 7:46 PM

R158, so as a top, you don't like anal?

by Anonymousreply 159January 9, 2013 8:10 PM

Just because you sit on it, doesn't mean your a top, dear.

by Anonymousreply 160January 9, 2013 8:13 PM

[quote]doesn't mean your a top

Oh, dear.

How humiliating for you.

by Anonymousreply 161January 9, 2013 8:40 PM

Nice try twisting my statement, R159. Did I state that I didn't like anal? I said it was offensive that people think everyone gay likes anal. I said that I'm a top, wouldn't that pertain to anal sex? Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 162January 9, 2013 8:47 PM

I never really had a choice in my top/bottom role,I developed an anal fisher as a child and anyone whose had one knows they are excruciatingly painful, so the idea of sticking anything up my ass has filled me with terror ever since!

by Anonymousreply 163January 9, 2013 8:55 PM

R158, why are you so angry? What are you trying to prove?

by Anonymousreply 164January 9, 2013 8:57 PM

Sweetie R163, they are fissures, not fishers.

by Anonymousreply 165January 9, 2013 9:13 PM

[quote]I developed an anal fisher as a child

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 166January 9, 2013 9:15 PM

Black tops are the best.

by Anonymousreply 167January 9, 2013 9:17 PM

R167 = Lindsey Graham, fantasizing about his new Senate colleague, Tim Scott

by Anonymousreply 168January 9, 2013 9:20 PM

I like to do both, ideally on the same date, but I seem to only attract bottoms in their 20's. I can't quite figure it out. So I'm a top by default.

by Anonymousreply 169January 10, 2013 6:42 AM

I love being a top and banging some hot ass.

by Anonymousreply 170January 10, 2013 4:48 PM

Being a top is a lot of work and so I am putting a shout out for all you bottoms to help...become power bottoms and MOVE THAT ASS! That's right. Don't just lie there. Pump my cock, milk it and grind it. Shove it in. And ride it up and down like a little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 171January 10, 2013 4:50 PM

so do I, but I love switching it up too

by Anonymousreply 172January 10, 2013 4:50 PM

...which reminds me. We need a thread on how to have great gay sex whether as a top or a bottom. Tips, etc.

by Anonymousreply 173January 10, 2013 4:59 PM

r171, I guess being a total top is a lot of work, but the overwhelming majority of men that will ever exist will only penetrate for all of their lives, and I think they are fine with that. I don't bottom, but I imagine that being a bottom is actually more taxing because of the preparation involved, the horrible pain, and the psychological issues associated with a man being penetrated. I think bottoms are the brave ones.

by Anonymousreply 174January 10, 2013 5:24 PM

[quote]and the psychological issues associated with a man being penetrated.

ON, MARY!

by Anonymousreply 175January 10, 2013 5:31 PM

Exclusive tops is the definition of an oxymoron isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 176January 10, 2013 5:38 PM

R171 - They (bottoms) love, love, love it in my experience. Its only requires bravery the first time. After that...it's on baby!

by Anonymousreply 177January 10, 2013 5:39 PM

[quote]the horrible pain

Hurts so good

Cmon baby, make it hurt so good!

Sometimes love don't feel like it should...

Hurts so good.

by Anonymousreply 178January 10, 2013 5:45 PM

Yep not all bottoms are good bottoms. Some dudes are just better at taking dick than other ones...I have no time for a bottom bitch that is so uptight you cant call his hole a pussy sometimes

by Anonymousreply 179January 10, 2013 11:54 PM

The concept of someone being "a top" or "a bottom" is exclusively an e-ffeminate concoction.

Normal guys just have sex and don't think in such freakish absolutes.

by Anonymousreply 180January 10, 2013 11:56 PM

Being in the middle is hot (fucking while being fucked)

by Anonymousreply 181January 10, 2013 11:57 PM

Eldergay here. When I first started messing with men, most wanted to be topped. Those few who wanted me to bottom were usually hung. I just always found being a bottom hurt. I got no sexual pleasure out of it.

OTOH, I've fucked guys so well they were able to cum without touching themselves.

It's very telling that the 5 remaining friends I have from my youth in the 70s are all tops. And all of us are HIV-.

by Anonymousreply 182January 10, 2013 11:59 PM

R181- I think being in the middle being fucked and blowing whilst on all fours would be hot too. Or maybe combine your idea and mine...wowza!

by Anonymousreply 183January 11, 2013 12:03 AM

Is it true that Zachary Quinto is a top?

by Anonymousreply 184January 11, 2013 1:16 AM

r180

"normal" men want to fuck, that is what we are built for.

by Anonymousreply 185January 11, 2013 2:03 AM

Total Tops is a great name for a R&B quartet!

by Anonymousreply 186January 11, 2013 2:47 AM

There is high demand for total tops.

by Anonymousreply 187February 3, 2013 4:40 AM

I don't find it so R187

by Anonymousreply 188February 3, 2013 7:50 AM

it takes one to know one. and so total tops are lousy at their job and don't even know it. the total bottoms must be getting off on the purely psychological aspect because the ones i've been with are some lousy fucks.

by Anonymousreply 189February 3, 2013 8:37 PM

Are short dudes doomed to be total bottoms?

by Anonymousreply 190February 8, 2013 3:56 PM

I'm looking for the lick it before you stick it type. That's my definition of a True Top! If He Eats It Good......Then I really give it to him. Orally and Anally.

by Anonymousreply 191February 8, 2013 5:02 PM

WestCoast/LA=Land Of The Bottoms EastCoast/NY=Land Of The Tops

We need to start flying and moving coastal often ya'll!!

by Anonymousreply 192February 8, 2013 5:11 PM

Zach Quinto does top, but no guarantee he does it exclusively.

by Anonymousreply 193February 8, 2013 5:15 PM

Exclusive tops never have bottomed and never will. The thought of bottoming is unfathomable to an exclusive top.

by Anonymousreply 194February 14, 2013 12:07 PM

There are two types of gay men: bottoms and liars

by Anonymousreply 195February 14, 2013 1:30 PM

Can an exclusive total top suck a dude and still be an exclusive top?

by Anonymousreply 196February 15, 2013 1:50 PM

R196, sure. Exclusive top is just about ass fucking. I've been with a few exclusive tops who would suck dick, but weren't good at it, nor were they enthusiastic about doing it. This was a total turn to me.

by Anonymousreply 197February 17, 2013 6:14 AM

This is the only kind of top I like. I also prefer that they do not want to suck cock or want to do any kind of reciprocation.

by Anonymousreply 198February 17, 2013 6:24 AM

Dick has never done anything for me. I like to know that it's there, but I have no desire to suck it or allow someone to fuck me. I like ass, male ass. I've always been this way.

I knew I liked boys at a young age and even then I knew I liked male butts and not dicks. I like to fuck ass and get sucked ( and depending on the guy and our relationship, rim and kiss). It's just the way I am, it's what I like. I'm not trying to prove anything. I don't think being a top is better or worse, it's just my preference. I love bottoms, particularly total/exclusive bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 199February 17, 2013 7:03 AM

I love R199.

by Anonymousreply 200February 17, 2013 7:14 AM

OP sounds like a bossy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 201February 17, 2013 2:06 PM

bossy tops are rare.

by Anonymousreply 202March 1, 2013 9:18 PM

I'm confused by this thread. Everyone here is talking as though enjoying bottoming is a natural phenomenon... Has it been for most people here? For me, it was not, and I've always assumed that that was universal, considering that anal insertion is (for lack of a better term) an unnatural act. Bottoming was a counter-intuitive behavior that, once I figured out what the hell I was doing via practice and being with skilled tops, eventually became enjoyable.

Currently, I consider myself versatile and only seek the same... My inclination to top or bottom varies with my mood. I find both can be equally satisfying. It's my belief that people who are "total tops" have an unfortunate mental block preventing them from gaining the fullest experience of their sexuality. I don't see why this wouldn't be the case unless they didn't have a properly functioning prostate.

by Anonymousreply 203March 1, 2013 9:51 PM

Additionally, I don't understand what sort of prosaic mindset would prevent someone from WANTING to figure it out and see what all the hype is about. Bottoming truly makes for some intense orgasms...

by Anonymousreply 204March 1, 2013 9:59 PM

I'd fuck R203 if he'd just shut up for a while.

by Anonymousreply 205March 1, 2013 10:36 PM

this dude should never ever bottom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 9, 2013 11:29 AM

A study published in the April 2013 journal Archives of Sexual Behavior examined the perception of 'to' and 'bottom' roles in gay couples:

In intercourse between men, one of the partners typically assumes the role of an insertive partner (top) while the other assumes a receptive role (bottom). Although some research suggests that the perceptions of potential partners' sexual roles in gay men's relationships can affect whether a man will adopt the role of top or bottom during sexual intercourse, it remains unclear whether sexual roles could be perceived accurately by naïve observers.

In Study 1, we found that naïve observers were able to discern men's sexual roles from photos of their faces with accuracy that was significantly greater than chance guessing.

Moreover, in Study 2, we determined that the relationship between men's perceived and actual sexual roles was mediated by perceived masculinity. Together, these results suggest that people rely on perceptions of characteristics relevant to stereotypical male-female gender roles and heterosexual relationships to accurately infer sexual roles in same-sex relationships. Thus, same-sex relationships and sexual behavior may be perceptually framed, understood, and possibly structured in ways similar to stereotypes about opposite-sex relationships, suggesting that people may rely on these inferences to form accurate perceptions.

Read more:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207April 8, 2013 3:33 PM

If there is a nuclear holocaust, exclusive tops should be given first priority for evacuation and safety. There are way too many bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 208April 8, 2013 3:37 PM

[quote] anal insertion is (for lack of a better term) an unnatural act.

seems natural to me, a hole and a pole

by Anonymousreply 209April 8, 2013 3:38 PM

Political correctness can't change the hard-wired inclination to assign significance to gender roles and masculinity. It effects not just sexual behavior, but most of life's interactions.

by Anonymousreply 210April 8, 2013 3:42 PM

which is fine with me, within reason

by Anonymousreply 211April 8, 2013 3:43 PM

Why are so many tops today non-verbal?

by Anonymousreply 212April 10, 2013 9:15 PM

I tell everyone I'm a strict top because I am too lazy to do all that anal douching stuff (who has the fucking time?). I would be too embarrassed for a guy to go in with me unprepped, so I just say fuck it. I have a nice dick and I like to use it, so I'm happy.

by Anonymousreply 213April 10, 2013 9:23 PM

R213 At least you're honest.

by Anonymousreply 214April 10, 2013 9:24 PM

Quiet tops are the worst

by Anonymousreply 215April 11, 2013 7:19 PM

Verbal tops are the best.

by Anonymousreply 216April 15, 2013 7:06 PM

The 80s and 90s were the heyporn for porn exclusive tops. Today, we don't have nearly as many.

by Anonymousreply 217April 16, 2013 4:59 AM

I was a bottom until I found out I liked topping when I was 22. Then I hooked up with a guy who wanted a top only. So for seven years I was a top. I don't like getting fucked. It has never been comfortable. My last lover told me it was a "power" thing for me, but he was wrong. It just fuckin hurts. I'm amazed people like it. I don't care for much talk. I like to get down to business. But this one boyfriend, he'd say stuff like "Go for it." That was hot.

by Anonymousreply 218April 16, 2013 5:24 AM

Ive tried to bottom, honestly I have. It was either really painful or just didnt do a thing for me. But I love to fuck, I mean I REALLY LOVE TO FUCK. Apparently I'm pretty good at it. I have a big dick and my ex used to cum from just being fucked by me without touching himself. Thats really mind blowing to see.

by Anonymousreply 219April 16, 2013 5:31 AM

l

by Anonymousreply 220April 16, 2013 6:18 PM

It's a total top's world.

by Anonymousreply 221April 24, 2013 11:29 PM

It's weird how whenever someone describes fucking a guy and making him cum hands-free, it's always an ex.

by Anonymousreply 222April 24, 2013 11:54 PM

[quote]It's weird how whenever someone describes fucking a guy and making him cum hands-free, it's always an ex.

You've never cum without hands r222?

by Anonymousreply 223April 25, 2013 12:02 AM

[quote]It's a total top's world.

then it isn't my world, I find them extremely tiresome

by Anonymousreply 224April 25, 2013 12:12 AM

r224, that just means more total tops for bottoms to grovel for.

by Anonymousreply 225April 25, 2013 2:35 PM

exclusive tops are the bi Alpha Males everyone is looking for on Craigslist.

by Anonymousreply 226May 6, 2013 2:45 PM

No sexual act duller than bottoming

by Anonymousreply 227May 6, 2013 2:54 PM

f

by Anonymousreply 228May 14, 2013 7:50 PM

Exclusive TOPS tend to be bisexual. And HOT!

by Anonymousreply 229June 6, 2013 12:26 PM

[quote]Exclusive TOPS tend to be bisexual. And HOT!

True, they usually fuck so good they can go back from from ass to pussy and back again and their lovers dont care

by Anonymousreply 230June 7, 2013 2:59 PM

I just find anal sex painful. It takes FOREVER for a guy to work one finger in, then two, then slowly open me up until a dick can go in without being intensely painful. Like half an hour or so of working it. It's rare that I can find any dildo that is thin enough to work without significant pain. Even small, thin butt plugs hurt like hell and take a good 5-10 minutes of working it with tons of lube to actually get it in.

I just don't know how bottoms do it. When I see a guy just shove his cock in all at once in porn, I have to believe that they've been working up to that for half an hour...

by Anonymousreply 231June 7, 2013 3:05 PM

r231, it's a mental thing. If you really wanted to get fucked and you are lubed enough, you feel nothing but pure ecstasy once the dick is in.

by Anonymousreply 232June 7, 2013 3:16 PM

R232, I'm not talking about "once the dick is in". Once it's in, it's okay. But it's 20-30 minutes of torture to get to that point...

by Anonymousreply 233June 7, 2013 3:30 PM

Yes, they exist. As do exclusive bottoms, genuinely versatile guys, asexual men, bisexual men, men who only get turned on by certain sex acts, men who are most turned on by doing things they've never done before, fetishists, etc.

Along with a great many of us who are tired of trying to convince a great many on DL that there are a great many types of sexuality than are somehow not dreamed of in your quite limited imaginations.

Next.

by Anonymousreply 234June 7, 2013 4:41 PM

Which city has the most exclusive TOPS?

by Anonymousreply 235June 12, 2013 12:20 PM

Miami.

by Anonymousreply 236June 12, 2013 9:19 PM

R7 I'm a total top and I love total bottoms in their 40s. My bf is one

by Anonymousreply 237June 13, 2013 12:25 AM

Sean Cody Abe is giving Brandon a run for his money as the Alpha Male King.

by Anonymousreply 238June 18, 2013 3:38 PM

Paddy O'Brien is gonna bottom!

by Anonymousreply 239June 29, 2013 3:59 PM

I have 4 friends still alive since we met during the Disco years. All of them are/were tops. Most of the people I knew were infected before anyone knew unsafe butt sex caused HIV. Some died within months, others lingered for years.

by Anonymousreply 240June 30, 2013 12:54 AM

Will Brandon finally bottom this week?

by Anonymousreply 241July 1, 2013 6:39 PM

My college roommate was a beautiful German guy with a beautiful cock. He preferred to bottom.

It was funny to hear him talk about how many "total tops" all of sudden weren't so "total" when they saw him naked.

My own experience with bi-sexual men is they tended to be bottoms - wanting something totally different than sex with a a woman.

by Anonymousreply 242July 1, 2013 6:49 PM

I wonder why exclusive tops would ever want to compromise their status by being versatile even once. The total top is the Apex Male amongst M4M.

by Anonymousreply 243July 22, 2013 5:04 PM

The total top is the most boring lover, I avoid them

by Anonymousreply 244July 22, 2013 5:11 PM

r244, you are in the minority, man. See Craigslist.

by Anonymousreply 245July 25, 2013 1:58 PM

Total tops tend to be most masculine

by Anonymousreply 246August 6, 2013 10:33 AM

DC is not a good place is you are looking for total exclusive masculine tops.

by Anonymousreply 247August 15, 2013 2:53 PM

total top means huge issues and boring

by Anonymousreply 248August 15, 2013 2:55 PM

r248, and yet so many dudes are looking for total tops. there must be something attractive them to a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 249August 15, 2013 11:07 PM

not in my neighborhood. many guys love getting fucked but no one I know Needs a "total top"

by Anonymousreply 250August 15, 2013 11:09 PM

where do you live, r250? online, there is a lot of demand for total tops.

by Anonymousreply 251September 3, 2013 9:52 PM

/

by Anonymousreply 252October 1, 2013 12:23 AM

I never will bottom. Not my thing.

by Anonymousreply 253October 17, 2013 3:53 PM

b

by Anonymousreply 254October 18, 2013 2:52 PM

Why do some gay guys think they're so masculine because they're total tops?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255November 18, 2013 2:33 PM

gays are dumb-dumbs. getting fucked means you can fuck better, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 256November 18, 2013 2:37 PM

I prefer total bottoms in their 40s in my age bracket, R7. Call me.

by Anonymousreply 257November 18, 2013 3:03 PM

Actually, a search of personals ads will find that exclusive tops are very much sought out. Total Tops are the most prized role position in all of the m4m world.

by Anonymousreply 258November 18, 2013 3:10 PM

I can't say I am an exclusive top but I sure love total bottoms the best.

by Anonymousreply 259November 18, 2013 6:43 PM

what is a versatile TOP?

by Anonymousreply 260November 18, 2013 7:47 PM

k

by Anonymousreply 261November 19, 2013 12:37 PM

90% of the 'total tops' I've known, all have masculinity issues. Entirely fucked in the head, and oblivious to their own shortcomings with reality.

by Anonymousreply 262November 19, 2013 12:51 PM

you sound like you have issues, r262

by Anonymousreply 263November 20, 2013 11:42 PM

ll

by Anonymousreply 264November 26, 2013 3:15 PM

Blasting total tops rock!

by Anonymousreply 265December 1, 2013 1:23 AM

Not exclusive by choice; the fact that my wrist thick 8 incher can provide so much pleasure and I know my my way around the male anatomy makes me want to try bottoming. Every time I try it, no matter how skilled the partner, I just don't enjoy the feeling.

by Anonymousreply 266December 1, 2013 1:35 AM

ETs are the most sought out and desired guys in the gay and bi make world.

by Anonymousreply 267December 1, 2013 1:13 PM

SC Brandon is friggin hot

by Anonymousreply 268December 2, 2013 1:51 AM

Exclusive tops rule

by Anonymousreply 269March 31, 2014 12:16 AM

My exclusive line of stylish tops is now on sale at your local Kmart!

by Anonymousreply 270March 31, 2014 12:23 AM

Woohoo, another Brandon scene!

by Anonymousreply 271May 5, 2014 11:46 AM

b

by Anonymousreply 272June 16, 2014 12:40 AM

;

by Anonymousreply 273June 17, 2014 2:27 PM

Agree with R262. Total tops have masculinity issues.

by Anonymousreply 274June 17, 2014 2:40 PM

They take themselves far too seriously

by Anonymousreply 275June 17, 2014 2:56 PM

whatever, r274. You have an issue with people who have different inclinations and taste than you do.

by Anonymousreply 276June 17, 2014 3:23 PM

m

by Anonymousreply 277July 17, 2014 8:52 PM

King Brandon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278July 20, 2014 3:21 AM

I'm a total top! Anderson says so!

by Anonymousreply 279July 20, 2014 3:27 AM

pics?

by Anonymousreply 280August 5, 2014 11:52 PM

Three friends who insisted they were "exclusive tops" have or have died of AIDS. I thought tops didn't get AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 281August 5, 2014 11:56 PM

Brandon is my perfect dude. All man, muscular, plays sports, a dude bro, and a forever top only!

by Anonymousreply 282August 23, 2014 5:56 PM

I tried very hard to bottom .. can not do it. But I love men's asses, and if I may say since this is anonymous and all, I have brought a LOT of deep pleasure to a great number of them. So many yet to go.

by Anonymousreply 283August 23, 2014 9:44 PM

Forever exclusive tops are the Alpha Males, especially if buff.

by Anonymousreply 284August 25, 2014 11:35 AM

I don't enjoy bottoming but my husband loves being a bottom. He doesn't like topping. Are we freaks DL?

by Anonymousreply 285August 25, 2014 11:42 AM

d

by Anonymousreply 286September 10, 2014 5:22 PM

I see the asshole thread-bumper is back.

by Anonymousreply 287September 10, 2014 7:54 PM

what is a total top?

by Anonymousreply 288September 15, 2014 9:58 PM

hot

by Anonymousreply 289October 16, 2014 6:12 PM

Arabs tend to be total tops.

by Anonymousreply 290October 28, 2014 6:27 PM

Yeah bro

by Anonymousreply 291November 30, 2014 2:36 PM

boring cunts

by Anonymousreply 292November 30, 2014 2:50 PM

r292, grow up, dude.

by Anonymousreply 293November 30, 2014 2:55 PM

Post some from social media and Craigslist.

by Anonymousreply 294December 2, 2014 1:27 PM

Exclusive tops rule. They are the Alpha Males, bro!

by Anonymousreply 295December 23, 2014 3:11 PM

the most wanted bi/gay dudes

by Anonymousreply 296January 27, 2015 3:38 PM

Hot Alpha Male bros are always desired

by Anonymousreply 297February 14, 2015 5:47 PM

I am a top now, I've been vers before but I enjoy topping. Luckily my husband is a bottom and he doesn't enjoy being a top. He is my equal in every way. If he really wanted to fuck me I'd let him. He hasn't asked yet.

by Anonymousreply 298February 14, 2015 5:56 PM

THEY'RE NOT GAY.

by Anonymousreply 299February 15, 2015 12:14 AM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 300February 19, 2015 11:36 AM

Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 301February 20, 2015 6:07 PM

by Anonymousreply 302March 2, 2015 4:19 PM

Idiot thread bumper is back, I see.

by Anonymousreply 303March 2, 2015 4:37 PM

Love and lust with tops means never having to say your sorry

by Anonymousreply 304March 2, 2015 6:36 PM

They are the King of the Hill, most desired

by Anonymousreply 305March 14, 2015 2:01 AM

I have Noticed that black and Latin dudes are more likely to be forever Tops than White guys

by Anonymousreply 306August 21, 2015 11:33 AM

No Exclusive Top ever died of AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 307August 21, 2015 11:48 AM

Well, if they had rough sex

by Anonymousreply 308November 11, 2015 8:43 PM

I am like that. I don't even want to see a dude's penis with I am with him. I'm all about that ass. Guys love it that I am a total Alpha Top.

by Anonymousreply 309November 14, 2015 9:59 PM

I've heard that Tom Daley is a Top because Dustin Lance Black is an Exclusive Bottom.

by Anonymousreply 310November 14, 2015 10:23 PM

what races are most likely to be total tops?

by Anonymousreply 311November 15, 2015 7:19 PM

I am a total top with tricks. Mostly because I like it, partly because of health/safety reasons (I'm always safe, but it's always better to be the top.) And yeah, if you're a top you can pretty much open up Grindr and have a guy riding your cock in a half hour.

But in relationships, I'm pretty versatile, because if I love someone, that's very different than tricking and I can enjoy bottoming. With a stranger, I don't enjoy it at all.

by Anonymousreply 312November 15, 2015 8:02 PM

stuff like this is why im obsessed with ass, watch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313November 16, 2015 12:32 AM

I love thugs

by Anonymousreply 314January 23, 2016 1:50 PM

They are the most desired and popular dudes, especially on dating apps and Craigslist

by Anonymousreply 315July 3, 2016 6:17 PM

I admit being a f@ggot bottom. My mussy is a bottomless twat for top cum. Poz or neg I don't care. I only care about cock in my cunt and don't want a top who has bottomed. I am worthless for giving up my punk f@ggot snatch for real men, but I know no real man would ever give up his hole.

by Anonymousreply 316July 3, 2016 6:23 PM

R316, that's sad man. Were you abused as a child? Substance abuse problems?

by Anonymousreply 317July 3, 2016 6:24 PM

R309 should go to gay jail for his crimes against bottoms. Or just be killed. Talk about worthless.

by Anonymousreply 318July 3, 2016 7:22 PM

The best

by Anonymousreply 319July 15, 2016 8:33 PM

🤔hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 320August 7, 2016 2:38 AM

They are real men

by Anonymousreply 321September 25, 2016 1:16 PM

I'm real, too!

by Anonymousreply 322September 25, 2016 1:19 PM

Uh huh

by Anonymousreply 323September 27, 2016 11:32 PM

Nothing feeds me better than a total top. What a pleasure to be his bitch, whore, feel him inside my pussy, for a moment I'm pregnant. Plus I moan, makes tops aggressive and extra horny.

by Anonymousreply 324September 28, 2016 9:52 AM

I stopped hooking up with guys online because they'd lie about being tops-I'd go to their places or they'd come to mine and everything would be going great and then they'd say, "fuck me". The last time this happened the guy got pissed off at me because I wasn't being "flexible". One guy even told me that he changed his mind when he saw me because I didn't look like a top!!!😡😡😡needless to say, it didn't work out. I'm through with guys for now. I have to ask myself why I'm a magnet for liars and creeps.

by Anonymousreply 325September 28, 2016 4:07 PM

I mean the to say that the one guy said he changed his mind because I didn't look like a BOTTOM. I'm so annoyed by those encounters that I get flustered and can't type on my iPhone!!

by Anonymousreply 326September 28, 2016 4:09 PM

There are a lot of dudes seeking total top Alpha males

by Anonymousreply 327September 28, 2016 5:03 PM

"Dudes," R327? Long may their seeking last.

by Anonymousreply 328September 28, 2016 5:05 PM

Boom

by Anonymousreply 329November 24, 2016 2:54 PM

“I am a 28-year-old gay man,” the man writes. “In previous relationships I was — mainly — the top. I have been with my current partner for two years and in this relationship I have only been the bottom, as my partner has a fear of it. “I am very frustrated, and have contemplated cheating, which fills me with guilt,” the man continues. “I love him very much, but feel as though we are incompatible on this basic level.” That sounds like quite a predicament, and one many gay men have no doubt faced at some point in their lives. Luckily, Pamela Stephenson Connolly is an expert when it comes to these sorts of things. “”Your feelings about sexual bottoming are perfectly valid,” she writes. “A conversation about fairness, in which you honestly express your feelings and ask for change, is needed.” Connolly continues: “Try to delve into the metaphoric meanings of topping and bottoming for both of you. Once you feel truly understood, attempt to renegotiate that contract, expressing yourself calmly and clearly. If there is an impasse, discuss other options, including outside arrangements.”

“But note,” Connolly concludes, “in consensual sex, the person bottoming is in control (psychologically topping, since he has the power to withdraw his permission). Do you really want to give that up?”

by Anonymousreply 330November 24, 2016 9:57 PM

And the top has the power to withdraw his dick, R330.

by Anonymousreply 331November 24, 2016 10:17 PM

Not sucking dick = not eating a girl out

Same shit. But you probably assume that all straight men are "total tops" regardless.

by Anonymousreply 332November 24, 2016 10:28 PM

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 333November 25, 2016 4:28 PM

[quote]Not sucking dick = not eating a girl out

Exactly. Rude af.

by Anonymousreply 334November 25, 2016 6:32 PM

Uh huh

by Anonymousreply 335November 25, 2016 6:50 PM

No one here has ever gotten fucked by a guy and given a blow job at the same time? But by the same guy?

by Anonymousreply 336November 25, 2016 8:21 PM

I've never been penetrated

by Anonymousreply 337November 25, 2016 8:42 PM

What people will and won't do is often decided by circumstance.

Telling a guy on a pickup app that you are a total top is a fantasy that you can both get off on. (It's also a lot safer if you're the total top.)

Same way I've told guys I was "straight" and had a fiancee back home but wanted to check out guys for a night on my business trip.

Wasn't like I was ever going to see them again and the fantasy worked for both of us.

by Anonymousreply 338November 25, 2016 8:51 PM

Some of us just don't like things up our butthole. It's simple.

by Anonymousreply 339November 25, 2016 8:53 PM

Most people don't like things up their butt

by Anonymousreply 340November 25, 2016 9:03 PM

Biom

by Anonymousreply 341January 27, 2017 6:30 PM

assholes

by Anonymousreply 342January 27, 2017 6:32 PM

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 343January 27, 2017 6:39 PM

Fascinating

by Anonymousreply 344February 21, 2017 5:21 PM

It is all about how you are hard-wired as an individual. I knew since my first wet dream that I wanted to fuck men (I loved masculine, muscular or fit guys and most importantly I loved BUTTS). This is not to say that I do not find dicks attractive - they are just not in the top 5 body parts that I fantasize about. I am far more turned on by a big butt up in the air and a pair of balls swinging beneath than anything up front. Since I was 12, I wanted to shove my fingers, tongue, dick and plenty of other objects up inside boy butts. For me, it has ALWAYS been all about ass. Male holes are the only things that I fap to. I have sucked cock before (it does not revolt me and can be fun, but is never a huge turn on) - I have always used it as a way to work my tongue around back to the hole. Live and let live. It is ridiculous to think that we all want the same thing out of sex. Versatile guys get the most out of sex so I suppose that I should be envious, but I have zero interest in being a bottom. If you have never fantasized about it, you will likely not enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 345February 21, 2017 6:57 PM

Me gustan activos

by Anonymousreply 346April 14, 2017 9:12 PM

Hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 347May 1, 2017 12:13 PM

Forever tops are great

by Anonymousreply 348May 2, 2017 10:52 AM

Nice

by Anonymousreply 349June 1, 2017 2:19 PM

LOVe the rise of The Alpha Tops

by Anonymousreply 350June 11, 2017 2:06 PM

R350 They're the best tops. Hard fucking.

by Anonymousreply 351June 11, 2017 3:28 PM

Mmmm

by Anonymousreply 352June 11, 2017 11:39 PM

Brad Banks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353August 14, 2017 5:01 PM

I'm a top by default, I just don't want anything up my ass.

by Anonymousreply 354August 14, 2017 5:44 PM

Mmmm

by Anonymousreply 355August 18, 2017 6:45 PM

Non existent. Next.

by Anonymousreply 356August 18, 2017 8:04 PM

Glad that ain't so

by Anonymousreply 357August 18, 2017 8:11 PM

There plenty of exclusive tops. Ok, not PLENTY - but yes we do exist even if in small quantities. Exclusive tops are turned on by male ass and not by cock. It's really that easy. Yes, we all appreciate all of the male body parts and musky aromas, etc. We just masturbate to fucking butts and never jack off to being fucked. When we have sex with men to do what we masturbate to. I have zero, none, nil, NO interest in putting anything in my own ass. It is great that there are so many versatile guys out and that is great - I assume that they get the best of both worlds. From the moment that I had my first wet dream at 12 to the daily jacking off to Undergear catalogs and internet porn soon after - I was fantasizing about boy butts and what I wanted to do to them. It is just that easy.

by Anonymousreply 358August 20, 2017 9:19 PM

Exactly

by Anonymousreply 359August 23, 2017 1:08 AM

Dgggff

by Anonymousreply 360August 23, 2017 11:15 AM

Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 361January 26, 2018 8:53 PM

They are in high demand

by Anonymousreply 362June 2, 2019 12:26 PM

I'm 24, 5'9, 165 smooth athletic boyish looking guy, and consider myself an exclusive total top. My looks work against me In finding the total bottoms I seek, in addition I'm attracted to guys in their 30s. Unfortunatel, many. encounters end badly for me when I refuse to bottom. I'm just not into dick, but totally into guys (I know that sounds weird). I tried bottoming several times years ago, but found it painful, but a total turnoff mentally. I am blessed with an 8.5,VERY thick cock (considering my small stature) , so I have that going for me...Recently found a 34 yo blond masc guy near height, but not as solid as myself, who was the bottom with older exclusive top. He says he left in part because he wanted to be versed, and thought I'd fit the bill. I told him no dice, all top here, and has been an awesome bottom (his former top BF of 8 years did a GREAT job of molding him into a really good bottom that I'd like to take to the next level... being a masc BF in public, and be my total complete bottom bitch in the bedroom. He is really into me, but sense he is hesitant to become even more of a bottom than ever. His fear is if he becomes my girl in the bedroom, he'll never be able to be vers/top, which I doubt he'd really be anyway -- has 6" dick that curves down with small balls. He goes completley limp when I fuck him, which doesn't bother me in the least, in fact turns me on to see his junk flopping around juxtaposed to my big hard cock. I sense he is embarrased (which is cute, but unwarranted IMO. I love how he is becoming my dream guy and pretty sure he loves the sex as much as I do (i breed nightly), and says he will be what i desire to please me (yeah!), but not sure how I can close the deal so to speak... Any suggestions???

by Anonymousreply 363November 27, 2019 10:22 PM

r363 If he's not hard while you are fucking him, you aren't doing it right.

by Anonymousreply 364November 27, 2019 10:31 PM

Classic thread

by Anonymousreply 365November 27, 2019 10:41 PM

I never did find the right insatiable top :(

by Anonymousreply 366January 25, 2020 3:36 PM

It’s funny that two of my straight bros told me they were discussing my sexuality together recently. They said they came to the conclusion that I’m a “total top” cause they think “their boy is a real ass man who gives it and never takes it.” One of them starting mimicking thrusting when he says it.

by Anonymousreply 367February 18, 2020 1:08 PM

boring

by Anonymousreply 368February 18, 2020 1:29 PM

Very interesting

by Anonymousreply 369February 18, 2020 1:46 PM

“In the U.S., gay men are culturally stereotyped as effeminate, so we’re socially devalued compared to straight men,” Shupe explains. “Therefore, gay men who desire these social benefits may position themselves

by Anonymousreply 370May 14, 2020 4:38 PM

[quote] It’s funny that two of my straight bros told me they were discussing my sexuality together recently. They said they came to the conclusion that I’m a “total top” cause they think “their boy is a real ass man who gives it and never takes it.” One of them starting mimicking thrusting when he says it.

Not sure why this was bumped but surejan.gif

by Anonymousreply 371May 14, 2020 4:40 PM

[quote]They said they came to the conclusion that I’m a “total top”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 14, 2020 4:48 PM

R371, you a mess. Lol

by Anonymousreply 373May 14, 2020 5:07 PM

[quote]Exclusive Tops

are always welcome.

by Anonymousreply 374May 14, 2020 5:09 PM

Lol

by Anonymousreply 375May 14, 2020 5:27 PM

They are the most desirable men

by Anonymousreply 376June 27, 2020 3:23 PM

[quote]They are the only desirable men

FTFY, R376.

by Anonymousreply 377June 27, 2020 3:35 PM

Usually aren't.

by Anonymousreply 378June 27, 2020 3:51 PM

"It’s funny that two of my straight bros told me they were discussing my sexuality together recently. They said they came to the conclusion that I’m a “total top” cause they think “their boy is a real ass man who gives it and never takes it.” One of them starting mimicking thrusting when he says it."

R367 You didn't mention whether or not you confirmed their assumption. Is it because you were embarrassed of the answer? That opens up a completely different conversation.

I probably wouldn't have answered either because, Fuck them. Something tells me one or both REALLY want more information. But I would have picked out the most deserving one and told them that I found that that funny. "Because your girlfriend asked me to take her to the Sex Shop to get a strap on for her to do you with."

by Anonymousreply 379June 27, 2020 4:01 PM

Exclusive Tops - [ex•CLU*•siv tahps] A fantasy dreamed up by DL bottoms who regard themselves as some sort of female once removed.

by Anonymousreply 380June 27, 2020 4:03 PM

Mindset

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381September 8, 2020 3:50 AM

Flip-flop porn videos are a total turnoff for me. If a video establishes that one guy is the top, I don’t want to see him later in the video submitting to penetration. I want consistency in which the top owns the role.

by Anonymousreply 382September 8, 2020 4:07 AM

When I first admitted to being gay I tried bottoming but couldn't get into it. So spent the next 30 years as a top. Recently discovered I like being fucked. Imagine.

But what amuses me is the whole verse top/verse bottom dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 383September 8, 2020 4:21 AM

Interesting

by Anonymousreply 384September 8, 2020 11:51 AM

R2 sounds like the epitome of bad sex.

A lot of these guys are just regular gay men with ***ISSUES***.

by Anonymousreply 385September 8, 2020 12:23 PM

[quote]It’s funny that two of my straight bros told me they were discussing my sexuality together recently.

That is funny! Laughable, even!

What “straight bros” sit around “discussing” a gay friend’s “sexuality?” How does that happen?

by Anonymousreply 386September 8, 2020 12:25 PM

R386, it’s common. I’ve heard many a group of straight dudes discuss a mutual friend’s gayness or bisexuality. It’s common in 2020 ya know

by Anonymousreply 387September 8, 2020 12:31 PM

Song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388October 6, 2020 9:15 PM

I went from versatile to total top to total bottom. Am I trans?

by Anonymousreply 389October 7, 2020 12:33 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 390November 12, 2020 8:29 PM

Sailors (Navy) are usually tops. I've had many...but not very many Marine tops.

by Anonymousreply 391November 12, 2020 8:47 PM

Song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392May 5, 2021 10:50 PM

The stand

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393May 24, 2021 3:09 PM

There are very very few total tops, you are not a top if you bottom for your partner, but not with tricks. I've heard that far too often. If you EVER take a dick up your asshole then you are a versatile or a bottom, not a top.

I always called myself a bottom, but I really like to stick my dick in a guy very often. It was pointed out that means I'm a versatile, that was news to me.

by Anonymousreply 394May 24, 2021 3:53 PM

Total tops on hookups are great (bottoms love it) but the reality is if you want a BF, eventually you are gonna have to do some things to get him off. Not all bottoms can cum from sucking or being fucked. I'm not saying you gotta bottom, but you're gonna have to "service him" once in a while (in whatever way he likes being serviced). Even for the most submissive bottom, just servicing the top every day with no reciprocation is gonna get old. Plus (if you are doing it right - and he's not the Grand Canyon lol) most bottoms cannot take getting fucked every day. You're gonna want to switch it up a little anyway.

Bottom line (pun intended lol), defined roles is fine, but what's most important is the person. We're more than our parts. Communicate!

by Anonymousreply 395May 24, 2021 4:28 PM

My old man is a total top, no dick sucking, no anal play for him or even touching a dick. It's all about his dick.

by Anonymousreply 396May 24, 2021 8:09 PM

Who keeps bumping this?

by Anonymousreply 397May 24, 2021 8:20 PM

R397 bottoms in need

by Anonymousreply 398May 24, 2021 8:27 PM

A lot of bottoms don’t want a guy touching their penis. It’s part of the attraction of total tops not to have them Touch your penis

by Anonymousreply 399May 24, 2021 10:11 PM

Yet according to Datalounge, everyone under the age of 40 is "vers".

by Anonymousreply 400May 24, 2021 10:19 PM

I don't understand why gays are always complain about there being a shortage of Exclusive Tops. I never have any trouble finding one.

by Anonymousreply 401May 24, 2021 10:55 PM

You can find them among down low guys

by Anonymousreply 402May 24, 2021 11:05 PM

You are absolutely right R402 There are a lot of DL Tops. But there are also a lot of regular gay guys who wanna just fuck all the time and be on top. you.

I see 2 major problems:

1.) Many bottoms have "lists" and requirements before they will sleep with a guy. That is a turn off for guys who just wanna get off. Sometimes bottoms act like bitches in that regard... and as a result they lose out.

2.) A lot of guys who claim to be bottoms are really versatile so there is a lot of cat and mouse going on where they flirt with tops but really don't wanna be strictly bottom or do it as often as a top may want. This too causes Tops to get bored and move on. So that is another way bottoms lose out.

The bottom line is too many bottoms wanna manipulate instead of keeping things light and fun.

by Anonymousreply 403May 24, 2021 11:13 PM

Never go there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404November 3, 2021 2:00 PM

As a top I want to find total bottoms who are not too fem. I don’t want to switch ever. I will jerk them off lovingly but I want to know I can get regular arse.

by Anonymousreply 405November 3, 2021 2:20 PM

R405 You are too demanding. Must not be fem, not want to switch, give regular arse, be satisfied with some jerking. My boy, you think you are some kind of Tom Cruise in his prime that you can be so particular.

by Anonymousreply 406November 3, 2021 4:52 PM

R406 it’s possible you’re right. Having said that, there are a lot of total bottoms out there, so I might have a chance.

by Anonymousreply 407November 3, 2021 5:49 PM

the only "TOP" I dated successfully would still be freaky enough in bed to let me at least try to top him, then we'd switch and he'd fuck the living BeJeezus out of me. made it fun. The "don't even look at the menu" types can go fuck off

by Anonymousreply 408November 3, 2021 5:53 PM

R407 You see. Women liberation movement started long ago, it is time now for bottom liberation. You will have to offer more for a decent guy. If you want some fluzy, well...

by Anonymousreply 409November 3, 2021 5:57 PM

Is this an oral top?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410December 11, 2021 2:43 PM

[quote] the only "TOP" I dated successfully would still be freaky enough in bed to let me at least try to top him, then we'd switch and he'd fuck the living BeJeezus out of me. made it fun. The "don't even look at the menu" types can go fuck off

So you’re both delusional bottoms, got it.

by Anonymousreply 411January 27, 2022 3:26 PM

I dont ever bottom, primarily cos of medical reasons. I am happy to top when asked, but also like to get a partner off as well, either by sucking him off or jerking him off. And if I find myself with a total bottom that doesnt even want his cock touched (which happens more often than I expect) I like to at least give him a nice full body massage afterwards

by Anonymousreply 412January 27, 2022 4:13 PM

Awww r412 you’re such a sweetie that I’m not even going to hold the fact that you’re willing to suck your partner’s dick against you. At least you’re doing it for the right reasons.

by Anonymousreply 413January 27, 2022 4:16 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 414July 5, 2022 10:32 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415September 6, 2022 12:36 AM

Sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416October 9, 2022 5:11 PM

I am a big dick bottom and I have a beautiful cock and balls, if I do say so. Even the most militant of exclusive tops start hinting around that they want to be fucked or "are open to it". I've been dating and hooking up a lot lately. Lately I'll have tops say that they want to try it, being fucked by my dick, and I'll feel around to their hole, and a few it particular, their holes feel like destroyed mussy's. You can tell a hole that's seen a lot of action. I couldn't help but wonder, are today's exclusive tops, tops by choice or because their holes are blown out and not longer fit for purpose. These are no anal virgins.

by Anonymousreply 417October 9, 2022 6:45 PM

Is that Carrie Bradshaw at r417?

by Anonymousreply 418October 9, 2022 6:53 PM

R417, a real “militant exclusive top” would not have any interest in your penis, no matter the size nor grandeur. In fact, a true total exclusive top is apt to be repulsed by large penis, or apathetic to it. It’s a meh to him, if not something to ignore

by Anonymousreply 419October 9, 2022 7:32 PM

Die obese shithead Defaturd!

by Anonymousreply 420October 9, 2022 7:40 PM

Tops who top Tops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421October 12, 2022 1:55 AM

I'm a top but love to suck dick and if the guy is into it I'll flip too if the session is intense. If he doesn't I'll fuck him until he cant walk. I have big dick. I need poppers to get fucked.

by Anonymousreply 422October 12, 2022 2:00 AM

R70, come sit by me.

by Anonymousreply 423October 12, 2022 2:11 AM

[quote]R62 why does it matter if you are fucking a guy's hole or a girl's hole. Gender shouldn't matter if all you can deal with is hole.

By that logic, having sex with animals should be fine.

by Anonymousreply 424October 12, 2022 2:34 AM

Stop

by Anonymousreply 425October 12, 2022 3:26 AM

My husband and I are both tops, and we have never once penetrated each other in the 15 years we've been together. We are monogamous and engage in oral and manual all the time. It's fine for us.

by Anonymousreply 426October 17, 2022 3:46 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 427April 15, 2023 1:41 PM

R426 is getting cheated on

by Anonymousreply 428April 15, 2023 1:43 PM

Alphas matter

by Anonymousreply 429May 11, 2023 1:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!