Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Exclusive Tops

Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 30708/21/2015

*crickets*

by Anonymousreply 101/03/2013

Well what is there to discuss. I stick my dick in a guys butt and wiggle around for fifteen minutes then I leave. During this time I don't roll over.

by Anonymousreply 201/03/2013

I don't get penetrated, orally or anally. Not my thing, dude.

by Anonymousreply 301/03/2013

Liars! Every damn one of them!

by Anonymousreply 401/03/2013

Is it so wrong to love men's ass?

by Anonymousreply 501/03/2013

= Homophobes

by Anonymousreply 601/03/2013

Love them! Seems it's getting harder to find. Total bottom here now in my 40s. No matter what age, the total tops mostly seem to prefer guys in their 20s.

by Anonymousreply 701/03/2013

R5, you have to have-a ass in moderation!

by Anonymousreply 801/03/2013

I'm 48 and I only bottomed twice in my life (back in early high school). I hated it and have no desire to ever do that again. Fortunately, most men are bottoms or "versatile" so it's all good for me. I will never willingly get poked again.

by Anonymousreply 901/03/2013

R7, ever thought about sex change operation?

by Anonymousreply 1001/03/2013

R9 You sound like a fatty fat bear.

by Anonymousreply 1101/03/2013

Strict total tops who will never bottom are highly sought after on dating sites and in personals. Total tops are the Alpha Males who have the pick of the liter.

by Anonymousreply 1201/03/2013

It's stupid how not liking to bottom is supposed to say something "alpha" about you.

by Anonymousreply 1401/03/2013

I don't believe R3. At least the orally part.

I'm a hung vers bottom and every total top I've met has loved sucking my dick. If I date them long enough, they'll give up the ass too, but they don't get into it as they get into topping.

R7, that makes sense. I imagine it's tough being a bottom after 40. I used to sleep with early 40's guy who after a while told me he used to be a bottom back when he was younger but switched to topping later on. I'm 28 and only bottom for guys over 30. I tend to imagine all 20-something year olds as bottoms regardless of what they say.

But yes total tops are rare. I've had so many "total tops" tell me early on that they'd bottom for me, but only me. I always secretly roll my eyes at them. I will top them but then I'll lose interest.

In most "total top" cases it seems to me it's a mental thing. For example, I was actually a total top myself the first 7 years I was out. I tried bottoming and hated it. It wasn't until my first serious bf when I really started getting into it. Ever since, I've gotten even more into it.

by Anonymousreply 1501/03/2013

R10, that makes absolutely no sense. Then again, you're probably used to doing that.

by Anonymousreply 1601/03/2013

R16, it makes total sense!

Maybe if you hated yourself as much as R10 does, you'd understand.

by Anonymousreply 1801/03/2013

i wish i enjoyed bottoming. i am turned on by the power play and being in the moment is really hot, but i have hemorrhoids and that makes it difficult to ever fully feel any good. anyone else get around that somehow?

by Anonymousreply 1901/03/2013

I think there is a difference between guys that top because they dont enjoy how bottoming feels, and guys that like bottoming and topping but only top because it gets them off more mentally.

by Anonymousreply 2001/03/2013

Some of us are just driven to fuck and love hot ass. Sorry, but it's true.

I don't even think about sucking cock, but get into it with a hot enough connection. Never mind getting fucked. On my bf's birthday and once in the summer is our deal that he can fuck me. He is happy to forget it. Ha. He loves my dick deep inside him as often a day as he can get it. It is only unsatisfied bottoms who don't believe in exclusive tops.

He is black, I am Italian. His cock does not get ignored, butt, but my dick is the boss and his ass needs the action........ why judge?

by Anonymousreply 2101/03/2013

I hate them. I have a dick, too, so you'd better suck me, kiss me and generally act attracted to me if you want to fuck me. I'm not a human fleshlight, and if you want to use me as one you're getting kicked to the curb.

by Anonymousreply 2301/03/2013

I've been exclusive top, exclusive bottom, and flip-flop, depending on the relationship.

A lot of it how you "gel" with your guy.

by Anonymousreply 2401/03/2013

R15, you make the juvenile mistake of thinking your experience and small world are universal. In all likelihood, you and I are very different people who live very distinct lifestyle. Just from what you have said already, I am not the type of person that you would encounter. You think that all men who have sex with men adopt your tastes and preferences, although in fact that are a huge number who do not. You should at least be aware that any most cultures, there are still strict, nonflexible Roles in male-male encounters, especially in Latin America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, parts of Esstern Europe, and amongst urban African Americans and Latinos. Some penetrate only, others only get penetrated. And we like it this way..,

by Anonymousreply 2501/03/2013

I kind of get R20's post. Being a total bottom, I usually end up with exclusive tops. There are some who make it about being in charge and the bottom being the "woman" in the situation. I like guys like R21 who just love ass and are all about it. One of my buds is like that and he doesn't get into all the crap about being the dominant one, and he's an older guy, too. Seems like more older tops are like that, so glad to have found my bud!

by Anonymousreply 2601/03/2013

r21 = Mario Cantone!

by Anonymousreply 2701/03/2013

R23, that's not a total top, that's a douchebag. Real total tops are into kissing, and sucking, they just aren't into getting royally fucked.

by Anonymousreply 2801/03/2013

R25, also these "cultures" have the highest rates of homophobia. I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 2901/03/2013

i'm a top when it cums to fucking - but a very oral bottom...

just acn;t take being fucked - tried a coupla times years ago with a close buddy - cannot get my head around it! had a bad experience when i was very young - not rape or molestation - but the family doctor digitally examined my rectum - and it HURT - and anytime something other than a tongue goes near my hole - it just closes up for business.

I suppose i could really work on likeling it - but I like other guy's arses too much. Love to kiss, and LOVE to suck cock and eat arse... love using my mouth - and really important to me that my bottom buddies are satisfied as well...

i'm late forties - tall - medium build - not a gym buddy - but not a fatty either - just average body & looks i think - but don't get many knockbacks -

I like a briad varietry of guys - and get to have meets with men in their early twenties thru to fifties. Lotsa repeat visits too - so muct be something right :)

by Anonymousreply 3001/03/2013

R25, I disagree. I'm from a different culture myself (one you listed) and think you are way off.

In many of the countries you listed, there's an even larger degree of homophobia then here. Many of those "total tops" are not "total tops" because that's who they are, they claim that because it makes them feel less gay. In fact, as someone who is a foreigner and has traveled to many of the places you listed, those so called "total tops" will bottom on the down-low. Many of those "total tops" don't even consider themselves gay unless they bottom. You meaning to tell me that not sucking dick and not getting fucked makes you NOT gay?

And when did I say ALL gay men have my preferences. I know plenty who don't even like anal, and I believe them. The only thing I disagreed with you about was that you said you don't even suck dick. Maybe you don't, but imo, that probably has to do more with self-loathing than anything else. That's like a "straight" guy who thinks pussy is yucky.

Trust me, I've met plenty of total tops, and not one of them was opposed to sucking my dick, they were just opposed to getting fucked.

by Anonymousreply 3101/03/2013

I used to enjoy a pretty active sex life, but then I stopped drinking, and now any type of anal intercourse seems ... gross.

If there were no alcohol, there would be a lot less anal sex in this world.

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 3201/03/2013

I don't enjoy bottoming. I've tried a few times and I can still be convinced to do it occasionally I just have way more fun topping. Nothing more complicated than that for me.

by Anonymousreply 3301/03/2013

r21 here.

What makes you think that my partner and I don't kiss and make out like crazy. I could lick him all day. But it is he who needs fucking and me who wants that ass !!

We are not a heterosexual couple either, and I don't know who Mario Cantone is.

We are happy and try not to judge, but we both come from a culture of strong masculine identity and we know enough to avoid the fags that always want to label a happy and hot gay couple in some political or sexual way, in attempt to bring them down. Such bitterness masking as liberation.

Not gonna work. Say what you want.

by Anonymousreply 3401/03/2013

R15, R31, Does "self-loathing" just mean that I don't want to be homosexual, but I have to accept it because there is nothing else that I can do about it? I don't hate myself, I just hate the fact that I am homosexual. I am neither a "top" nor a "bottom". I don't engage in anal sex at all, and it is disgusting to think about it. All I really like is for a goodlooking man to suck me off. And the looks are not that important. I used to go to bathhouses and get head from a dozen men in one night, no matter what they looked like. Of course, I did not get off for all of them, and if I got off after the first few times, it would be a dry orgasm. The fact that I don't do anal is why I am still alive, because I've been an out-of-control slut during periods of my life.

by Anonymousreply 3601/03/2013

R34, so how musculine does your bitch feels about being an exclusive vagina for you super-macho italian ego?

by Anonymousreply 3701/03/2013

R34, my ex and I were just like that. He was a top and I was a bottom. He needed ass and I needed dick. We never gave a shit about what others thought of our relationship. Fuck 'em. We had lots of problems, but our sex life couldn't have been better.

by Anonymousreply 3801/03/2013

R36, Exodus International awaits you.

by Anonymousreply 3901/03/2013

I've already tried all of that, R39. I must accept that which I can not change.

by Anonymousreply 4101/03/2013

R41, you can always cut off your balls.

by Anonymousreply 4201/03/2013

Knowing the bottom is getting his sexual peak by me hitting that sweet spot DEEP in that ass is enough for me...

The physical part of feeling a phat ass on my dick is just the icing on the cake!

by Anonymousreply 4301/03/2013

You don't need some huge chip on your shoulder R36, so you aren't into anal. Not every gay man is, hell there was some big poll that showed of gay men's last sexual encounter only like 35% of them even had anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 4401/03/2013

Do all of you exclusive tops only date younger men? If I were to believe the DL, I would have to officially put up my bottoming shoes in about 8 years when I hit 40.

by Anonymousreply 4501/03/2013

My pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 4601/03/2013

I welcome all exclusive tops. Ever since the prolapse I haven't been getting as much. Any takers?

by Anonymousreply 4701/03/2013

Total top here and just slightly under 40 and prefer men in their early 40's. I don't want to fuck children.

by Anonymousreply 4801/03/2013

I'm a 28 year old total bottom who is dreading turning 30 and having to become a top. Maybe I'll switch to oral only. I just don't like to fuck, it's not my thing. Now you can drive a freight train up my hungry hole and I'll purr like a tabby cat, but I'm just no good at fucking.

by Anonymousreply 4901/03/2013

I'm with r21 and r43. It's just what I want. But I don't have a chip on my shoulder or feel like I need to brag about it or anything.

by Anonymousreply 5001/03/2013

I'm a total top if I'm just hooking up, but I'm willing to be a bit flexible if I'm in a relationship with a guy. Bottoming just doesn't turn me on, and I don't get very excited about giving head either. I do it, and sometimes I enjoy it (especially if I really like him), but I don't get as excited about giving head as a lot of guys do.

I would love to be with a total bottom who never wants to top ever, but being on top all the time is less important to me than having a good connection with a potential boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 5101/03/2013

They are too few and those I have met are complete -- assholes.

by Anonymousreply 5201/03/2013

OP/R35, you can hang up your shoes already. Your ass is worn out.

by Anonymousreply 5301/03/2013

R49 when you turn 35 I will fuck you...you are still young for me.

by Anonymousreply 5401/03/2013

Why does youth = bottom?

by Anonymousreply 5501/04/2013

R55 I don't know when, but every single 20 something I have met in the past decade has describe himself as a 'total bottom'.

by Anonymousreply 5601/04/2013

Honey child, there's no such thing. Every "exclusive top" I've brought home has ended up riding my peen and screaming like a bitch the whole time. Anyone who says they only top is a liar and very insecure with themselves. I'm totally versatile and proud of it. People need to get over it and quit lying to themselves. Please.

by Anonymousreply 5701/04/2013

R57

Your experience is yours alone and does not take into account all the millions of men worldwide whom you have not taken home.

I would never ride your cock, or anyone's for that matter.

But since I would never go home with a guy like you, you won't find out.

by Anonymousreply 5801/04/2013

R57

you type like a slut.

by Anonymousreply 5901/04/2013

People who don't believe in total tops are bottoms in denial. They feel bad about being a bottom so they lead themselves to believe that everyone likes bottoming just as much. So stop projecting your insecurities onto others R57.

Maybe if you didn't sound like a total bitchy elder-queen you'd attract a different set of guys. Seriously, who goes around saying honey child?

I'm masc, hung and a bottom. Every once in a while I'll hook up with a "total top" that suddenly becomes vers when he sees my dick, but I've dated plenty of total tops that didn't care to get fucked no matter what.

R51, no offense but you don't sound like a total top at all. Sounds like you enjoy bottoming too much. You say you're only a total top if you're not that attracted to the guy but you're more than willing to do it if you do find the guy attractive? Sounds like you need to stop hooking up with guys you don't even like.

by Anonymousreply 6001/04/2013

Judging by Internet sites and profiles, total tops are on huge demand. So many guys looking for guys they can just "service" with a absolutely no reciprocation.

by Anonymousreply 6101/04/2013

Versatile here. One thing I've always wondered is that if you are an exclusive top, why does it matter if you are fucking a guy's hole or a girl's hole. Gender shouldn't matter if all you can deal with is hole.

When I'm attracted to a man, I want his dick but I want him to want mine too. Otherwise I'm just his blow up doll and that was only hot when my self esteem was lower.

by Anonymousreply 6201/04/2013

i only top, live in NYC, and only seem to come across vers and vers/tops. i hear people saying their are too many bottoms and that tops are in demand....where they at?

by Anonymousreply 6301/04/2013

Before you get to the hole as you call it you have to deal with the person.

Romantic attraction is part of the package.

If a girl would just spread her legs and give up her hole, I would fuck it. However girls rarely to that. Men do.

by Anonymousreply 6401/04/2013

R63 we are here, we are just not that into you.

by Anonymousreply 6501/04/2013

I will turn 60 this year. I have been sexually active since I was 13. I have NEVER bottomed and NEVER will. It does not appeal to me. I respect bottoms and versatiles, but being poked up my backside does not hold any place in my life. Never has, never will.

by Anonymousreply 6601/04/2013

[65], or maybe your prolapsed hole dragging on the ground is keeping you from walking out of your home

by Anonymousreply 6701/04/2013

R62, that's not a total top, that's an insecure asshole you are describing.

If a total top won't kiss or suck, then he's messed up in the head with insecurity issues. The total tops I've met loved kissing, sucking my dick, and licking every part of my body. The only thing that did NOT want to do was get fucked.

by Anonymousreply 6801/04/2013

R66, I'm shocked nobody wants to fuck you old saggy ass.

by Anonymousreply 6901/04/2013

The so-called "total bottom" has some sort of psychological impotence which prevents him from being able to penetrate. I suspect it is caused by some sort of gender conformity syndrome where they see themselves as female in sexual matters. They often refer to their assholes as "boi pussy" or "mussy" or some such foolishness. And some of them will refer to their dicks as "clits". I go ahead and have sex with them if they are goodlooking, because I am very promiscuous, but it is somewhat of a turnoff. I am also rather embarrassed to be out in public with someone who is very gender nonconformist. But I like to fuck people so I go ahead and keep company with them.

by Anonymousreply 7001/04/2013

Exclusive tops are complete fiction.

by Anonymousreply 7101/04/2013

R71 is complete fiction.

by Anonymousreply 7201/04/2013

Doesn't "total top" mean a dude who only penetrated, orally and anally. Can you be a total top and suck?

by Anonymousreply 7301/04/2013

R60, When I said I sometimes enjoy "it" especially when I really like a guy, I was talking about giving head, not bottoming. Bottoming doesn't ever turn me on, but I'm willing to do it occasionally if I'm in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 7401/04/2013

I have never heard a guy say he has a clit. What kind of guys do you hang around?

by Anonymousreply 7501/04/2013

R70, why are you promiscuous, man?

by Anonymousreply 7601/04/2013

[quote]Romantic attraction is part of the package. If a girl would just spread her legs and give up her hole, I would fuck it. However girls rarely to that. Men do.

So what you define as romantic attraction is actually just ease of hole accessibility.

by Anonymousreply 7701/04/2013

R76, I think that the reason that I am promiscuous is that I grew up with very low self esteem, and I thought that nobody would ever want to have sex with me. When I found out that many men do in fact want to get it on with me, I very quickly go addicted to it. It is an ego boost.

s/R70

by Anonymousreply 7801/04/2013

R73, total top means they don't like getting fucked. That's it.

A gay guy that doesn't like to suck dick is messed up in the head and insecure of his sexuality. That's like a straight man that is scared of pussy or boobs.

For example, go to the homophobic middle east. You'll find tons of closeted homos who think fucking a guy doesn't make them gay but sucking a dick does.

R70, you sound like a complete self-loathing loser who only attracts other self-loathing losers.

R74, my bad...

by Anonymousreply 7901/04/2013

R77...hey it helps.

by Anonymousreply 8001/04/2013

R69

Actually, my ass doesn't sag at all (it's very firm). I am very fit. Remember, I wasn't always an "elder-gay". I had a beautiful ass in my youth, and it's still not bad today. As a matter of fact, I was quite the twink in the 60s and 70s. Live your life right (don't bareback, don't use drugs, don't over-drink, exercise regularly, eat healthy), and maybe you will live to be 60. I am healthy, happy and I hope to live to be 100. You are young now, but time moves quickly and in no time you will be older. Time goes very fast. And, no worry, son. I am not into younger men, so you will never have to deal with me. Peace.

by Anonymousreply 8101/04/2013

I've said my piece, I disagree that the rigid constraints one places on themselves is healthy or good, but to each his own. My life doesn't change if people out there want a fucked up version of their sexuality.

I wish someone would do a study to determine which preference (top/bottom/versatile) most likely exists in LTRs. Couples that have been together for generations and are interviewed tend to talk about sacrificing for each other, working to meet each other's needs, compromise, etc. Not a one of them says something like "I just won't do that."

It seems the only 'exclusive tops' and 'exclusive subs' in LTRs are in BDSM relationships, which looks sad when you both turn grey and wrinkly.

by Anonymousreply 8201/04/2013

R82

I am in a LTR (30 years and monogamous) and I find BDSM to be disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 8301/04/2013

r82, that works for YOU, dude. Everyone is not like you.

by Anonymousreply 8401/04/2013

I consider myself (in my mid 30's) a nearly exclusive top but I guess it would depend on the guy I was with since compatibility seems to be a fluid thing, much like human sexuality. When it comes to meeting guys or hooking up I'm an exclusive top, but were I in a relationship and my partner wanted to top me I would likely be fine with that so long as it wasn't 100% of the time.

There was a time when I was truly versatile in my 20's and I enjoyed bottoming, but I grew out of it for some reason and after enough experience (yeah I'll fully admit I'm a whore) I have decided the top bunk suits me better.

I agree that in the gay community it seems that tops are in short supply, but then I've never minded the plethora of willing bottoms. Even ones who aren't in thier 20's.

by Anonymousreply 8501/04/2013

r79, do think a bisexual guy who doesn't suck dick is messed up too? You have a lot of expectations about sexual activity based merely on sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 8601/04/2013

Wikipedia: "A total top is one who assumes an exclusively penetrative role for both oral and anal sex. A total top by definition never assumes a receptive role for either oral or anal sex."

by Anonymousreply 8701/04/2013

Wikipedia: No scientific study has ever been conducted as to what percentage of the gay and bisexual male population prefers any given role. The popular assumption is that the majority prefer to bottom and that those that prefer to top are in the minority. A tally of 55,464 profiles on gay.com from the United States showed that 26.46% preferred top, while 31.92% preferred bottom, and the largest group (41.62%) preferred versatile. The preferences seemed to vary by state, however. In Wyoming, for example, 16% preferred top, 44% preferred bottom, and 40% preferred versatile. In West Virginia, tops outnumbered bottoms by a slim margin (32% top, 29% bottom, and 39% versatile). In Oregon, "versatile" profiles made up nearly half (48.42%).[14] Prior to the 1970s in the US, the ratio was reversed.

by Anonymousreply 8801/04/2013

R86, yes. If you like men, that means you like dick. Maybe not up your ass but you like it. Do you ever hear a straight guy saying he doesn't like pussy or boobs?

R87, well, that's settled. I can imagine you going around discussing issues by saying: Well I disagree with you because wikipedia told me so. Anyone can edit wiki, you do know that? I could go on there and type that a total top is a person with no legs and you'd probably believe it.

by Anonymousreply 8901/04/2013

I'm 29 and I find the idea of anal sex (dominant and submissive) to be disgusting. To each their own, but I don't play with shit. I love oral and frottage, but leave the butt out.

by Anonymousreply 9001/04/2013

Total top 4 Oral bttm - 38 (flagstaff ) Date: 2012-12-31, 10:56PM MST

I'm looking for ONE guy to have a trustful, safe and discrete understanding with. . In public straight looking and straight acting. In private, I want total submissive perfect girl. Just want to make you happy and hopefully...... Really totally fulfilled sexually and emotionally. Send picture and tell me something about yourself. Myself im 38, black male. Career oriented, considering moving back up to the mountains. Currently in L.A. and wants a slower pase, no drama, bs. Just good relaxing times.

by Anonymousreply 9101/04/2013

R90

I am 49 and I am the same as you. My partner and I do not get into anal either. We have an earth-shattering sex life, just no booty-banging.

by Anonymousreply 9201/04/2013

Types of Tops:

1. Total Top—this kind of man is exclusive to PENETRATING during sex (Anally and Orally). He has no sexual desire to be penetrated.

by Anonymousreply 9301/04/2013

Anybody can write anything on Wikipedia. I wish the men on this anonymous website would just tell the truth about their sexual practices so that we could learn and understand the variety of human sexuality a little better. But we have people on here trying to criticize and put down people for telling what their practices and preferences happen to be. R79 in particular seems to get some pleasure out of saying there is something wrong with people who are not just like him, particularly in the cock-sucking department.

by Anonymousreply 9401/04/2013

R90 & R92: There are lots of gays who are not into the buttsex. I find it to be undesirable as well. I have done it, but I prefer other things. Too messy and too much trouble. Shit is gross.

by Anonymousreply 9501/04/2013

Married Visiting Total Top for Country Boy bottom - 35 (Americus for work) Date: 2012-11-25, 5:52PM EST

masc hung thick top 8+ for clean neg country boy bottom.. prefer other married dudes. here till next friday for work can host or some travel clean discreet bottom is what im lookng for... 6f4.......200 if your new to it cool can go very slow.. not looking for complainers

by Anonymousreply 9701/04/2013

R95...douche.

by Anonymousreply 9801/04/2013

r89, the fact that many men who have sex with men are not into sucking dick (or being penetrated) means that your theory that all men who are into men must like dick is erroneous. The evidence contradicts your theory. Likewise, you have no evidence to support your incorrect definition of total top.

by Anonymousreply 9901/04/2013

R97 if your links to craigslist are trying to prove that tops and bottoms can rarely be more than two ships passing in the night, then consider your work done.

by Anonymousreply 10001/04/2013

R96 thanks! And you should be proud!

by Anonymousreply 10101/04/2013

r100, I am not out to prove anything about the duration of such couplings, only about the fact they exist, and in fact, are often sought. At any rate, it is not like there are not plenty of total bottoms out there who appreciate total tops.

by Anonymousreply 10201/04/2013

R94, thinks it's ok for a gay guy not to like dick, but ignores how you will NEVER find a straight man who doesn't like pussy or boobs. Can you imagine a straight guy saying: I don't like a woman's boobs or pussy, I just like fucking it.

R90/92/95, sound like idiots who think if you like anal then you must like shit. You do realize you can clean yourself right? I mean if you said you're oral only because anal doesn't do it for you, than I understand that, but you sound like idiots when you imply liking anal means liking shit.

by Anonymousreply 10301/04/2013

You know what I think? I think you're all fucked in the head!

by Anonymousreply 10401/04/2013

Butts are gross

by Anonymousreply 10501/04/2013

[quote]Anybody can write anything on Wikipedia.

And then it goes through a verification process and is clearly noted that it's pending verification. Wikipedia is pretty reliable, it's not like anybody can just say whatever they want and it sticks.

by Anonymousreply 10601/04/2013

Wikipedia is much more reliable than people on this board just making generalizations from their own limited perspective.

by Anonymousreply 10701/04/2013

r70 you are freaky just like those 'total bottoms' you fuck. But you are embarrassed that you are like that.

What you and some posters havent said is that in order to have really good sex you have to get off psychologically too. Most guys get caught up on the physicality of it. You can be a good sex partner like that, but to be a great lay you have to get inside the head too. That is how you make a guy your fuck slave!

I dont think I would like topping so much if I never liked bottoming before. Since I know the feeling Im giving the bottom it makes the sex more enjoyable for me.

by Anonymousreply 10801/04/2013

R70 is the definition of self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 10901/04/2013

I imagine that exclusive tops are like the Coneheads: no ass crack.

by Anonymousreply 11001/04/2013

Most men that I know who identify as total tops also tend to be more the "man" in other areas of their romantic relationships with other men. They tend to be older, more masculine, more likely to drive, etc. then their partners. Does this ring true for DL total tops? I wonder if there is a natural correlation between total tops and a desire or predilection for also being the "man" (I realize that word is controversial, but you know what I mean) in ways other than fucking.

by Anonymousreply 11101/04/2013

I think the slight gender-bending thing is hot. I don't like a noisy bitch, but sweet guys who like to play girl in bed are fine with me.

by Anonymousreply 11201/04/2013

R112= closeted hetero

by Anonymousreply 11301/04/2013

R113= exclusive bottom w bottom shame

by Anonymousreply 11401/05/2013

Whiny bottoms who complain about what you call their pussies need to be choked while they are fucked into submission!

by Anonymousreply 11501/05/2013

They are all truly the biggest bores in the sack

by Anonymousreply 11601/05/2013

Do exclusive tops actually like for dudes to describe their butts as a "boypussy?" I am not asking whether versatile or versatile tops like it, but only asking total exclusive strict tops.

by Anonymousreply 11701/05/2013

The exclusive tops I've had sex with liked it that I was masculine, R117. They might be willing to be play along with boy pussy nonsense, but I haven't met one who really was turned on by it.

by Anonymousreply 11801/05/2013

I know a fellow who ONLY wants the other guy to suck him off; that's to be their sex life as a couple. Period.

by Anonymousreply 11901/05/2013

If a guy is into it, has a nice ass, and tells me to fuck his "boypussy", I think it's hot.

So sue me.

by Anonymousreply 12101/05/2013

Any boypossy talk or just in general acting in an incredibly feminine manner tends to be a turn off for me.

In my experience, masculine gay guys tend to prefer other masculine gay guys. Not always of course, but there is truth to the cliche that gay couples tend to be similar in looks in personality.

by Anonymousreply 12201/05/2013

I'm a total top have been for years. I used to get fucked every now and then and the idea of it isn't unappealing at times now. As I have gotten older I have become very susceptible to getting hemorrhoids so I have to be very careful with my ass, or pay the price.

I think a lot of guys who are adamant about being tops to the point of getting upset if you call them a bottom even in jest have mental/emotional issues and these 'dudes' aren't rare.

by Anonymousreply 12301/05/2013

R123, what type of guys do you go for? Younger guys? Guys smaller than you? Guys who want you to be the "man" in ways beyond topping? Sorry to be so nosy...

by Anonymousreply 12401/05/2013

Yeah, but who doesn't have "mental/emotional issues." The issue is how he handles them, like with desperate overcompensation about his boipussy.

by Anonymousreply 12501/06/2013

I had to make my partner a total top. It took a few years, but I did it. He also does the driving and the yardwork; I cook and do the laundry. He is older with a bigger dick, but I am taller and make more money.

by Anonymousreply 12601/06/2013

I'm sure your partner appreciates you trying to limit his sex life in order to conform to your cliche box about what a sex life between two men should look like R126.

If you know he likes to bottom sometimes you should indulge that, relationships are give and take. By not doing so you are encouraging him to stray.

by Anonymousreply 12701/06/2013

Personally, I'm not into bottoms who want to more or less "be the woman" outside of bed. I'm not into sexual dynamics running over into real life.

by Anonymousreply 12801/06/2013

I just can't do it, r127. Can't get hard for it. We manage.

by Anonymousreply 12901/06/2013

[quote]I had to make my partner a total top. It took a few years, but I did it. He also does the driving and the yardwork; I cook and do the laundry. He is older with a bigger dick, but I am taller and make more money.

R126 is the ULTIMATE bossy bottom

by Anonymousreply 13001/06/2013

R126 sounds like a wild control freak, with said partner being a wimp with low self-esteem.

Just my two cents.

by Anonymousreply 13101/06/2013

In a strange twist, R126 is kind of acting very toppy: Do what I say, bitch! Fuck me! And drive the car!

by Anonymousreply 13201/06/2013

The man just told you that he can't do it, his dick does not get hard for asshole penetration. What part of that do you not understand? If he has a man who likes to fuck him, what are all you uninvolved characters complaining about? It takes all sorts of people to make a world, we did not all get stamped out of a cookie cutter machine.

by Anonymousreply 13301/06/2013

R133 thank you for your kindness. R132, I've been called a pussywhipper before!

by Anonymousreply 13401/06/2013

exactly, r133

by Anonymousreply 13501/08/2013

I really like watching fucking in porn especially videos where the guys flip-flop and they're both really into it but the few times I've fucked a guy I just wasn't into it. I don't know if it's nerves but I've never gotten anywhere close to climaxing while fucking, The condom doesn't help either in that regard but I'd never fuck without one. So needless to say I'm mostly into oral.

by Anonymousreply 13601/08/2013

R122, it depends. A lot of urban thug guys who are in DL like boypussy talk from bottoms because it makes them feel like they are more manly and downplays the notion they are really getting with a man. Notice how in prison bottoms are feminized do as to exalt tops as more manly. The same dynamic goes on with other subgroups of MSMs.

by Anonymousreply 13701/08/2013

Michael Lucas is one.

by Anonymousreply 13801/09/2013

I think there are alot of wishful thinkers on this thread. Most of you are bottoms and need to own up to it. If you are strictly a top then post your hole and let me/us be the judge.

by Anonymousreply 13901/09/2013

In general, don't most bottoms tend to have smaller or smallish dicks?

by Anonymousreply 14001/09/2013

Fuck me like your bitch

by Anonymousreply 14101/09/2013

Jeff Stryker is basically only a top, although there are rumors that he has tried bottoming a couple of times off-screen in his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 14201/09/2013

I'm tired, have to go to bed. I need better arch supports in my shoes. I'll touch base with you guys tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 14301/09/2013

R143 go to a foot doctor. pay the $250 for orthotics to be made. It will change your life!

by Anonymousreply 14401/09/2013

R!42 I saw Stryker bottom once in a film with his then bf. He was in a prison scene I think. And I recall it was an anniversary tape I had of his best work. Showed his original dick slinging shower audition as well.

by Anonymousreply 14501/09/2013

Boi Pussy under 30 but over 18 is da bomb!

by Anonymousreply 14601/09/2013

R145, Stryker has never bottomed on film to my knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 14701/09/2013

Stryker never bottomed and did not have a boyfriend while in the business if ever.

by Anonymousreply 14801/09/2013

yR147 & R148 - Yes, he has. I wish I could remember the tape...it was a video tape so it was about 10-13 years that I rented it. I think it was his 10th Anniversary tape. One does not forget that payday!

by Anonymousreply 14901/09/2013

R149, Stryker did not bottom on film. He sucked cock in that return anniversary video, but that's as far as he ever went.

by Anonymousreply 15001/09/2013

I remember a scene where he inserted a tiny dildo in his ass. It was some release like Jeff Stryker's Hollywood Nights or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 15101/09/2013

never heard of that, r151

by Anonymousreply 15201/09/2013

My lover is a total top. I tried penetrating him last night and we tried. I'm not what you would consider "Big" but after I finally got it in he complained loudly that it hurt. I told him to relax and enjoy it but it didn't happen. I finally withdrew and we switched places. I love him very much and it really didn't matter what we did in bed as long as he was by my side; however, he has a beautiful bubble but that is so fuckable that I HAD to try.

by Anonymousreply 15301/09/2013

Luke Macfarlane is an exclusive top.

by Anonymousreply 15401/09/2013

exclusive tops are just men that are ashamed of their ugly asses.

by Anonymousreply 15501/09/2013

How do you know, R154?

by Anonymousreply 15601/09/2013

Tops prefer ripe, firm asses.

by Anonymousreply 15701/09/2013

I'm a top, I just don't want anything in my ass period. I don't enjoy it. It's almost offensive that people think everyone gay likes anal, please.

by Anonymousreply 15801/09/2013

R158, so as a top, you don't like anal?

by Anonymousreply 15901/09/2013

Just because you sit on it, doesn't mean your a top, dear.

by Anonymousreply 16001/09/2013

[quote]doesn't mean your a top

Oh, dear.

How humiliating for you.

by Anonymousreply 16101/09/2013

Nice try twisting my statement, R159. Did I state that I didn't like anal? I said it was offensive that people think everyone gay likes anal. I said that I'm a top, wouldn't that pertain to anal sex? Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 16201/09/2013

I never really had a choice in my top/bottom role,I developed an anal fisher as a child and anyone whose had one knows they are excruciatingly painful, so the idea of sticking anything up my ass has filled me with terror ever since!

by Anonymousreply 16301/09/2013

R158, why are you so angry? What are you trying to prove?

by Anonymousreply 16401/09/2013

Sweetie R163, they are fissures, not fishers.

by Anonymousreply 16501/09/2013

[quote]I developed an anal fisher as a child

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 16601/09/2013

Black tops are the best.

by Anonymousreply 16701/09/2013

R167 = Lindsey Graham, fantasizing about his new Senate colleague, Tim Scott

by Anonymousreply 16801/09/2013

I like to do both, ideally on the same date, but I seem to only attract bottoms in their 20's. I can't quite figure it out. So I'm a top by default.

by Anonymousreply 16901/10/2013

I love being a top and banging some hot ass.

by Anonymousreply 17001/10/2013

Being a top is a lot of work and so I am putting a shout out for all you bottoms to help...become power bottoms and MOVE THAT ASS! That's right. Don't just lie there. Pump my cock, milk it and grind it. Shove it in. And ride it up and down like a little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 17101/10/2013

so do I, but I love switching it up too

by Anonymousreply 17201/10/2013

...which reminds me. We need a thread on how to have great gay sex whether as a top or a bottom. Tips, etc.

by Anonymousreply 17301/10/2013

r171, I guess being a total top is a lot of work, but the overwhelming majority of men that will ever exist will only penetrate for all of their lives, and I think they are fine with that. I don't bottom, but I imagine that being a bottom is actually more taxing because of the preparation involved, the horrible pain, and the psychological issues associated with a man being penetrated. I think bottoms are the brave ones.

by Anonymousreply 17401/10/2013

[quote]and the psychological issues associated with a man being penetrated.

ON, MARY!

by Anonymousreply 17501/10/2013

Exclusive tops is the definition of an oxymoron isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 17601/10/2013

R171 - They (bottoms) love, love, love it in my experience. Its only requires bravery the first time. After that...it's on baby!

by Anonymousreply 17701/10/2013

[quote]the horrible pain

Hurts so good

Cmon baby, make it hurt so good!

Sometimes love don't feel like it should...

Hurts so good.

by Anonymousreply 17801/10/2013

Yep not all bottoms are good bottoms. Some dudes are just better at taking dick than other ones...I have no time for a bottom bitch that is so uptight you cant call his hole a pussy sometimes

by Anonymousreply 17901/10/2013

The concept of someone being "a top" or "a bottom" is exclusively an e-ffeminate concoction.

Normal guys just have sex and don't think in such freakish absolutes.

by Anonymousreply 18001/10/2013

Being in the middle is hot (fucking while being fucked)

by Anonymousreply 18101/10/2013

Eldergay here. When I first started messing with men, most wanted to be topped. Those few who wanted me to bottom were usually hung. I just always found being a bottom hurt. I got no sexual pleasure out of it.

OTOH, I've fucked guys so well they were able to cum without touching themselves.

It's very telling that the 5 remaining friends I have from my youth in the 70s are all tops. And all of us are HIV-.

by Anonymousreply 18201/10/2013

R181- I think being in the middle being fucked and blowing whilst on all fours would be hot too. Or maybe combine your idea and mine...wowza!

by Anonymousreply 18301/10/2013

Is it true that Zachary Quinto is a top?

by Anonymousreply 18401/10/2013

r180

"normal" men want to fuck, that is what we are built for.

by Anonymousreply 18501/10/2013

Total Tops is a great name for a R&B quartet!

by Anonymousreply 18601/10/2013

There is high demand for total tops.

by Anonymousreply 18702/03/2013

I don't find it so R187

by Anonymousreply 18802/03/2013

it takes one to know one. and so total tops are lousy at their job and don't even know it. the total bottoms must be getting off on the purely psychological aspect because the ones i've been with are some lousy fucks.

by Anonymousreply 18902/03/2013

Are short dudes doomed to be total bottoms?

by Anonymousreply 19002/08/2013

I'm looking for the lick it before you stick it type. That's my definition of a True Top! If He Eats It Good......Then I really give it to him. Orally and Anally.

by Anonymousreply 19102/08/2013

WestCoast/LA=Land Of The Bottoms EastCoast/NY=Land Of The Tops

We need to start flying and moving coastal often ya'll!!

by Anonymousreply 19202/08/2013

Zach Quinto does top, but no guarantee he does it exclusively.

by Anonymousreply 19302/08/2013

Exclusive tops never have bottomed and never will. The thought of bottoming is unfathomable to an exclusive top.

by Anonymousreply 19402/14/2013

There are two types of gay men: bottoms and liars

by Anonymousreply 19502/14/2013

Can an exclusive total top suck a dude and still be an exclusive top?

by Anonymousreply 19602/15/2013

R196, sure. Exclusive top is just about ass fucking. I've been with a few exclusive tops who would suck dick, but weren't good at it, nor were they enthusiastic about doing it. This was a total turn to me.

by Anonymousreply 19702/17/2013

This is the only kind of top I like. I also prefer that they do not want to suck cock or want to do any kind of reciprocation.

by Anonymousreply 19802/17/2013

Dick has never done anything for me. I like to know that it's there, but I have no desire to suck it or allow someone to fuck me. I like ass, male ass. I've always been this way.

I knew I liked boys at a young age and even then I knew I liked male butts and not dicks. I like to fuck ass and get sucked ( and depending on the guy and our relationship, rim and kiss). It's just the way I am, it's what I like. I'm not trying to prove anything. I don't think being a top is better or worse, it's just my preference. I love bottoms, particularly total/exclusive bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 19902/17/2013

I love R199.

by Anonymousreply 20002/17/2013

OP sounds like a bossy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 20102/17/2013

bossy tops are rare.

by Anonymousreply 20203/01/2013

I'm confused by this thread. Everyone here is talking as though enjoying bottoming is a natural phenomenon... Has it been for most people here? For me, it was not, and I've always assumed that that was universal, considering that anal insertion is (for lack of a better term) an unnatural act. Bottoming was a counter-intuitive behavior that, once I figured out what the hell I was doing via practice and being with skilled tops, eventually became enjoyable.

Currently, I consider myself versatile and only seek the same... My inclination to top or bottom varies with my mood. I find both can be equally satisfying. It's my belief that people who are "total tops" have an unfortunate mental block preventing them from gaining the fullest experience of their sexuality. I don't see why this wouldn't be the case unless they didn't have a properly functioning prostate.

by Anonymousreply 20303/01/2013

Additionally, I don't understand what sort of prosaic mindset would prevent someone from WANTING to figure it out and see what all the hype is about. Bottoming truly makes for some intense orgasms...

by Anonymousreply 20403/01/2013

I'd fuck R203 if he'd just shut up for a while.

by Anonymousreply 20503/01/2013

this dude should never ever bottom

by Anonymousreply 20603/09/2013

A study published in the April 2013 journal Archives of Sexual Behavior examined the perception of 'to' and 'bottom' roles in gay couples:

In intercourse between men, one of the partners typically assumes the role of an insertive partner (top) while the other assumes a receptive role (bottom). Although some research suggests that the perceptions of potential partners' sexual roles in gay men's relationships can affect whether a man will adopt the role of top or bottom during sexual intercourse, it remains unclear whether sexual roles could be perceived accurately by naïve observers.

In Study 1, we found that naïve observers were able to discern men's sexual roles from photos of their faces with accuracy that was significantly greater than chance guessing.

Moreover, in Study 2, we determined that the relationship between men's perceived and actual sexual roles was mediated by perceived masculinity. Together, these results suggest that people rely on perceptions of characteristics relevant to stereotypical male-female gender roles and heterosexual relationships to accurately infer sexual roles in same-sex relationships. Thus, same-sex relationships and sexual behavior may be perceptually framed, understood, and possibly structured in ways similar to stereotypes about opposite-sex relationships, suggesting that people may rely on these inferences to form accurate perceptions.

Read more:

by Anonymousreply 20704/08/2013

If there is a nuclear holocaust, exclusive tops should be given first priority for evacuation and safety. There are way too many bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 20804/08/2013

[quote] anal insertion is (for lack of a better term) an unnatural act.

seems natural to me, a hole and a pole

by Anonymousreply 20904/08/2013

Political correctness can't change the hard-wired inclination to assign significance to gender roles and masculinity. It effects not just sexual behavior, but most of life's interactions.

by Anonymousreply 21004/08/2013

which is fine with me, within reason

by Anonymousreply 21104/08/2013

Why are so many tops today non-verbal?

by Anonymousreply 21204/10/2013

I tell everyone I'm a strict top because I am too lazy to do all that anal douching stuff (who has the fucking time?). I would be too embarrassed for a guy to go in with me unprepped, so I just say fuck it. I have a nice dick and I like to use it, so I'm happy.

by Anonymousreply 21304/10/2013

R213 At least you're honest.

by Anonymousreply 21404/10/2013

Quiet tops are the worst

by Anonymousreply 21504/11/2013

Verbal tops are the best.

by Anonymousreply 21604/15/2013

The 80s and 90s were the heyporn for porn exclusive tops. Today, we don't have nearly as many.

by Anonymousreply 21704/16/2013

I was a bottom until I found out I liked topping when I was 22. Then I hooked up with a guy who wanted a top only. So for seven years I was a top. I don't like getting fucked. It has never been comfortable. My last lover told me it was a "power" thing for me, but he was wrong. It just fuckin hurts. I'm amazed people like it. I don't care for much talk. I like to get down to business. But this one boyfriend, he'd say stuff like "Go for it." That was hot.

by Anonymousreply 21804/16/2013

Ive tried to bottom, honestly I have. It was either really painful or just didnt do a thing for me. But I love to fuck, I mean I REALLY LOVE TO FUCK. Apparently I'm pretty good at it. I have a big dick and my ex used to cum from just being fucked by me without touching himself. Thats really mind blowing to see.

by Anonymousreply 21904/16/2013

l

by Anonymousreply 22004/16/2013

It's a total top's world.

by Anonymousreply 22104/24/2013

It's weird how whenever someone describes fucking a guy and making him cum hands-free, it's always an ex.

by Anonymousreply 22204/24/2013

[quote]It's weird how whenever someone describes fucking a guy and making him cum hands-free, it's always an ex.

You've never cum without hands r222?

by Anonymousreply 22304/24/2013

[quote]It's a total top's world.

then it isn't my world, I find them extremely tiresome

by Anonymousreply 22404/24/2013

r224, that just means more total tops for bottoms to grovel for.

by Anonymousreply 22504/25/2013

exclusive tops are the bi Alpha Males everyone is looking for on Craigslist.

by Anonymousreply 22605/06/2013

No sexual act duller than bottoming

by Anonymousreply 22705/06/2013

f

by Anonymousreply 22805/14/2013

Exclusive TOPS tend to be bisexual. And HOT!

by Anonymousreply 22906/06/2013

[quote]Exclusive TOPS tend to be bisexual. And HOT!

True, they usually fuck so good they can go back from from ass to pussy and back again and their lovers dont care

by Anonymousreply 23006/07/2013

I just find anal sex painful. It takes FOREVER for a guy to work one finger in, then two, then slowly open me up until a dick can go in without being intensely painful. Like half an hour or so of working it. It's rare that I can find any dildo that is thin enough to work without significant pain. Even small, thin butt plugs hurt like hell and take a good 5-10 minutes of working it with tons of lube to actually get it in.

I just don't know how bottoms do it. When I see a guy just shove his cock in all at once in porn, I have to believe that they've been working up to that for half an hour...

by Anonymousreply 23106/07/2013

r231, it's a mental thing. If you really wanted to get fucked and you are lubed enough, you feel nothing but pure ecstasy once the dick is in.

by Anonymousreply 23206/07/2013

R232, I'm not talking about "once the dick is in". Once it's in, it's okay. But it's 20-30 minutes of torture to get to that point...

by Anonymousreply 23306/07/2013

Yes, they exist. As do exclusive bottoms, genuinely versatile guys, asexual men, bisexual men, men who only get turned on by certain sex acts, men who are most turned on by doing things they've never done before, fetishists, etc.

Along with a great many of us who are tired of trying to convince a great many on DL that there are a great many types of sexuality than are somehow not dreamed of in your quite limited imaginations.

Next.

by Anonymousreply 23406/07/2013

Which city has the most exclusive TOPS?

by Anonymousreply 23506/12/2013

Miami.

by Anonymousreply 23606/12/2013

R7 I'm a total top and I love total bottoms in their 40s. My bf is one

by Anonymousreply 23706/12/2013

Sean Cody Abe is giving Brandon a run for his money as the Alpha Male King.

by Anonymousreply 23806/18/2013

Paddy O'Brien is gonna bottom!

by Anonymousreply 23906/29/2013

I have 4 friends still alive since we met during the Disco years. All of them are/were tops. Most of the people I knew were infected before anyone knew unsafe butt sex caused HIV. Some died within months, others lingered for years.

by Anonymousreply 24006/29/2013

Will Brandon finally bottom this week?

by Anonymousreply 24107/01/2013

My college roommate was a beautiful German guy with a beautiful cock. He preferred to bottom.

It was funny to hear him talk about how many "total tops" all of sudden weren't so "total" when they saw him naked.

My own experience with bi-sexual men is they tended to be bottoms - wanting something totally different than sex with a a woman.

by Anonymousreply 24207/01/2013

I wonder why exclusive tops would ever want to compromise their status by being versatile even once. The total top is the Apex Male amongst M4M.

by Anonymousreply 24307/22/2013

r244, you are in the minority, man. See Craigslist.

by Anonymousreply 24507/25/2013

Total tops tend to be most masculine

by Anonymousreply 24608/06/2013

total top means huge issues and boring

by Anonymousreply 24808/15/2013

r248, and yet so many dudes are looking for total tops. there must be something attractive them to a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 24908/15/2013

not in my neighborhood. many guys love getting fucked but no one I know Needs a "total top"

by Anonymousreply 25008/15/2013

/

by Anonymousreply 25209/30/2013

I never will bottom. Not my thing.

by Anonymousreply 25310/17/2013

b

by Anonymousreply 25410/18/2013

Why do some gay guys think they're so masculine because they're total tops?

by Anonymousreply 25511/18/2013

I prefer total bottoms in their 40s in my age bracket, R7. Call me.

by Anonymousreply 25711/18/2013

Actually, a search of personals ads will find that exclusive tops are very much sought out. Total Tops are the most prized role position in all of the m4m world.

by Anonymousreply 25811/18/2013

I can't say I am an exclusive top but I sure love total bottoms the best.

by Anonymousreply 25911/18/2013

what is a versatile TOP?

by Anonymousreply 26011/18/2013

k

by Anonymousreply 26111/19/2013

90% of the 'total tops' I've known, all have masculinity issues. Entirely fucked in the head, and oblivious to their own shortcomings with reality.

by Anonymousreply 26211/19/2013

you sound like you have issues, r262

by Anonymousreply 26311/20/2013

ll

by Anonymousreply 26411/26/2013

Blasting total tops rock!

by Anonymousreply 26511/30/2013

Not exclusive by choice; the fact that my wrist thick 8 incher can provide so much pleasure and I know my my way around the male anatomy makes me want to try bottoming. Every time I try it, no matter how skilled the partner, I just don't enjoy the feeling.

by Anonymousreply 26611/30/2013

ETs are the most sought out and desired guys in the gay and bi make world.

by Anonymousreply 26712/01/2013

SC Brandon is friggin hot

by Anonymousreply 26812/01/2013

Exclusive tops rule

by Anonymousreply 26903/30/2014

My exclusive line of stylish tops is now on sale at your local Kmart!

by Anonymousreply 27003/30/2014

Woohoo, another Brandon scene!

by Anonymousreply 27105/05/2014

b

by Anonymousreply 27206/15/2014

;

by Anonymousreply 27306/17/2014

Agree with R262. Total tops have masculinity issues.

by Anonymousreply 27406/17/2014

They take themselves far too seriously

by Anonymousreply 27506/17/2014

whatever, r274. You have an issue with people who have different inclinations and taste than you do.

by Anonymousreply 27606/17/2014

m

by Anonymousreply 27707/17/2014

King Brandon

by Anonymousreply 27807/19/2014

I'm a total top! Anderson says so!

by Anonymousreply 27907/19/2014

pics?

by Anonymousreply 28008/05/2014

Three friends who insisted they were "exclusive tops" have or have died of AIDS. I thought tops didn't get AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 28108/05/2014

Brandon is my perfect dude. All man, muscular, plays sports, a dude bro, and a forever top only!

by Anonymousreply 28208/23/2014

I tried very hard to bottom .. can not do it. But I love men's asses, and if I may say since this is anonymous and all, I have brought a LOT of deep pleasure to a great number of them. So many yet to go.

by Anonymousreply 28308/23/2014

Forever exclusive tops are the Alpha Males, especially if buff.

by Anonymousreply 28408/25/2014

I don't enjoy bottoming but my husband loves being a bottom. He doesn't like topping. Are we freaks DL?

by Anonymousreply 28508/25/2014

d

by Anonymousreply 28609/10/2014

I see the asshole thread-bumper is back.

by Anonymousreply 28709/10/2014

what is a total top?

by Anonymousreply 28809/15/2014

hot

by Anonymousreply 28910/16/2014

Arabs tend to be total tops.

by Anonymousreply 29010/28/2014

Yeah bro

by Anonymousreply 29111/30/2014

boring cunts

by Anonymousreply 29211/30/2014

r292, grow up, dude.

by Anonymousreply 29311/30/2014

Post some from social media and Craigslist.

by Anonymousreply 29412/02/2014

Exclusive tops rule. They are the Alpha Males, bro!

by Anonymousreply 29512/23/2014

the most wanted bi/gay dudes

by Anonymousreply 29601/27/2015

Hot Alpha Male bros are always desired

by Anonymousreply 29702/14/2015

I am a top now, I've been vers before but I enjoy topping. Luckily my husband is a bottom and he doesn't enjoy being a top. He is my equal in every way. If he really wanted to fuck me I'd let him. He hasn't asked yet.

by Anonymousreply 29802/14/2015

THEY'RE NOT GAY.

by Anonymousreply 29902/14/2015

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 30002/19/2015

Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 30102/20/2015

by Anonymousreply 30203/02/2015

Idiot thread bumper is back, I see.

by Anonymousreply 30303/02/2015

Love and lust with tops means never having to say your sorry

by Anonymousreply 30403/02/2015

They are the King of the Hill, most desired

by Anonymousreply 30503/13/2015

I have Noticed that black and Latin dudes are more likely to be forever Tops than White guys

by Anonymousreply 30608/21/2015

No Exclusive Top ever died of AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 30708/21/2015
Need more help? Click Here.