Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What were some of the most memorable threads on Datalounge?

I remember one about a father who was punishing his daughter over a can of frosting.

by Anonymousreply 148January 12, 2019 5:39 PM

Possom in a drawer.

Bread in the fridge.

I missed the red dragon cheese/deli story but read it in the last two "most memorable threads" threads.

by Anonymousreply 1December 22, 2012 2:27 AM

NOT WITHOUT MY FROSTING!

by Anonymousreply 2December 22, 2012 2:35 AM

Danny/Denny and his suitcase visit NYC

Azmodeus the possessed lesbian

Once Around the Garden

Unfortunately, all three were posted by the same troll who later confessed to his doings...

by Anonymousreply 3December 22, 2012 2:36 AM

Having sex with Falco

by Anonymousreply 4December 22, 2012 2:37 AM

Shit Bra

by Anonymousreply 5December 22, 2012 2:41 AM

Turkey meatballs and two towels - I'm not running a bed and breakfast here.

by Anonymousreply 6December 22, 2012 2:41 AM

Fucking newbies.

by Anonymousreply 7December 22, 2012 2:43 AM

The last "What were some of the most memorable Datalounge threads?" thread, which was started two weeks ago, apparently wasn't that memorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 22, 2012 2:43 AM

What was bread in the fridge?

by Anonymousreply 9December 22, 2012 2:44 AM

Let's Roll Cinnamon Rolls!

My Neighbor is a Gargoyle (complete with video)

My landlord is spying on me and I'm going to sneak into his house and find the evidence (posted in real-time segments)

DataLoungeLand

And of course, the queen thread of them all: Dialing The Phone With A Pencil.

by Anonymousreply 10December 22, 2012 2:44 AM

"Dialing the phone with a pencil" was too darn cute.

by Anonymousreply 11December 22, 2012 2:45 AM

Also I loved the "I found one of Mindy Cohn's old braziers in the laundromat and I love to beat off while sniffing it" was a good one.

by Anonymousreply 12December 22, 2012 2:46 AM

"Horrific childhood TV viewing experiences that warped you."

by Anonymousreply 13December 22, 2012 2:49 AM

Crabwalking.

I would love it if that could be bumped up again. It was awesome.

by Anonymousreply 14December 22, 2012 2:52 AM

r9, it started as a question about the best way to store bread. Then the kitchen kweens chimed in and told OP what an unwashed heathen he was, should turn in his gay card right now, etc.

It was actually informative; apparently we have a few bakers here who explained the technical reason why the OP was wrong to refrigerate it.

The soda box in the fridge was another similar thread that cracked me up.

by Anonymousreply 15December 22, 2012 4:18 AM

Midget Etiquette

by Anonymousreply 16December 22, 2012 4:28 AM

[quote]The last "What were some of the most memorable Datalounge threads?" thread, which was started two weeks ago, apparently wasn't that memorable.

But there was a "What were some of the most memorable Datalounge threads?" thread from about five weeks ago that was more memoralbe than the one which was started two weeks ago.

The one from five weeks ago, said that it was the fifth "What were some of the most memorable Datalounge threads?" thread in six months. Many people agreed, thus it was memorable for that reason alone.

by Anonymousreply 17December 22, 2012 4:31 AM

JLo vs. Madonna, with Fa

by Anonymousreply 18December 22, 2012 4:37 AM

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 19December 22, 2012 4:51 AM

I always thought that "I Shit Repeatedly in My Daughter's Open, Hungry Mouth" was a great thread.

by Anonymousreply 20December 22, 2012 4:53 AM

Present your hole to your cat or summat like that.

by Anonymousreply 21December 22, 2012 5:02 AM

What's a "soda box", precious? What's a "soda box"?

by Anonymousreply 22December 22, 2012 5:09 PM

I second "Damn, Teresa Giudice has some ugly kids."

by Anonymousreply 23December 22, 2012 5:16 PM

Anderson Cooper Collects Hello Kitty

and

My fat roommate sits in my antique chair.

by Anonymousreply 24December 22, 2012 5:31 PM

The 9/11 thread is unforgettable.

by Anonymousreply 25December 22, 2012 5:52 PM

I liked the one about the poor guy with two penises, one above the other, as if that really mattered.

by Anonymousreply 26December 22, 2012 6:11 PM

Serving Instant Coffee instead of Freshly Brewed

The Bread Pudding Lesbian

Is a Baked Potato Bar Dinner Party a Good Idea?

Cash Bars at Weddings

by Anonymousreply 27December 22, 2012 6:16 PM

Janice the Vegan.

by Anonymousreply 28December 22, 2012 6:19 PM

An eldergay just hissed at me

Celebrity fragrances

The first almiqui thread

Let's be Portland, Oregon

by Anonymousreply 29December 22, 2012 6:20 PM

Nick and Kelli

by Anonymousreply 30December 22, 2012 6:21 PM

Weird Little Girl Next Door

by Anonymousreply 31December 22, 2012 6:41 PM

The "Let Me Tell You About Deb Messing" threads are the best of all time.

by Anonymousreply 32December 22, 2012 6:48 PM

ww f0or R8

by Anonymousreply 33December 22, 2012 7:04 PM

Inviting a fat friend over when you have delicate furniture

Pissing in the Sink

The founder of the gay newspaper/magazine that went ex-gay was fascinating in a sick way.

by Anonymousreply 34December 22, 2012 7:25 PM

I always enjoy the typos that become legendary -

Graxy, thug duck etc.

But I can't remember if it's Cooked non or cooked not even toast.

by Anonymousreply 35December 22, 2012 7:26 PM

Non-event toast, R35.

by Anonymousreply 36December 22, 2012 7:30 PM

[quote] I always enjoy the typos that become legendary -

Why is straight me so stupid?

by Anonymousreply 37December 22, 2012 7:32 PM

The Official Whitney Houston Funeral Coverage Thread

by Anonymousreply 38December 22, 2012 7:34 PM

A good bottom makes his own lube

by Anonymousreply 39December 22, 2012 7:37 PM

I just had sex with Janie Lane

by Anonymousreply 40December 22, 2012 7:37 PM

Nancy Reagan's Casket Dance

by Anonymousreply 41December 22, 2012 7:38 PM

Any thread Chung Ho participated in

by Anonymousreply 42December 22, 2012 7:39 PM

No one has mentioned the best EST thread ever, the Lesbian Potluck Wedding! So good because we all pretty much fell for it. Lesbian stereotypes work.

by Anonymousreply 43December 22, 2012 7:41 PM

Wedding fiascos, especially the post where the "other woman" showed up dressed in black, like Joan Collins, and proceeded to tell the family that the father lost his big corporate job a year or so earlier and SHE was footing the bill for the big day, so she had every right to be there.

It was a long time ago, so I don't remember it all that well, but I think it ended in a few arrests.

I think she was the groom's aunt or something

by Anonymousreply 44December 22, 2012 7:42 PM

Summarian Housewives and Chick Peas

by Anonymousreply 45December 22, 2012 7:55 PM

Whatever happened to Chairo?

by Anonymousreply 46December 22, 2012 8:04 PM

[quote]A good bottom makes his own lube

OMG - LOL! Was there really such a thread?! That is hilarious. I exiled for awhile while the Josh fangurls ruled the roost and that hideous Slocombe was writing the 900,000 Wikipedia entry, so I missed a great deal.

by Anonymousreply 47December 22, 2012 8:15 PM

"Why is straight me so stupid?"

Why are straight me so stupid?

by Anonymousreply 48December 22, 2012 9:07 PM

The early Michfest threads. I laughed so hard about some of the posts.

by Anonymousreply 49December 22, 2012 9:22 PM

My favorite was the thread from the young woman who was an assistant at some production company in Burbank and she had a bithcy boss who had an autistic son or SOMETHING that wasn't quite right. Anyway, one day she brought the son (7 or 8 years old) into the office with her and he proceeded to run around like a maniac (and the mother didn't stop him) and then he ran into the corner of the assistant's cubicle (outside the boss' office) pulled down his pants and took a dump in the corner, and just started crying. The mother came out and wanted to know what the assistant had done to make her cry, she saw the pile and just shrugged and left it there. The cleaning staff overnight didn't touch it either because it was 'hazardous' and the assistant didn't clean it up either. She quit two days later, while the crap was STILL there.

by Anonymousreply 50December 22, 2012 10:14 PM

R40 listed the one I thought of. IIRC it was already a minor classic before Janie died. Wasn't his death like within a day or two of the sex romp?

by Anonymousreply 51December 22, 2012 10:29 PM

The original Golden Girls inconsistencies thread.

by Anonymousreply 52December 22, 2012 10:32 PM

Well, of course the 9/11 thread remains the top. I saved it on a hard drive maybe 5 computers back.

But for me it was Cut vs. Uncut back in the day - maybe 2000.

by Anonymousreply 53December 22, 2012 10:32 PM

Bai Ling on the roof!

by Anonymousreply 54December 22, 2012 10:37 PM

[quote] Non-event toast

I'm pretty sure it was "not event toast," a horrible typo by a bitter queen complaining about the hostess starving her guests at a party. One of my favs.

Also:

Bonnie Mace threads

The Brokeback Mountain movie review by the legendary Homosex Troll.

"Help! I just sent a cell phone video of myself masturbating to my whole family!"

And finally an obscure little thread from years ago about meeting a new running mate who was straight and the nice jogs they took together. No sex, just a friendly little thread. :)

by Anonymousreply 55December 22, 2012 10:39 PM

Not that soon, R51, but within two or three months which made the thread hi jinx sad in retrospect. Didn't an ex-wife or groupie come on the thread to defend him? Or was that a re-post from another site?

by Anonymousreply 56December 22, 2012 10:41 PM

The freeper cruise ship photo album

by Anonymousreply 57December 22, 2012 10:53 PM

Larry Kramer's visit to yell at everyone on World AIDS Day, and David Ehrenstein's immortal response ("Hi, Larry!")

by Anonymousreply 58December 22, 2012 11:13 PM

Bread pudding/Claire

by Anonymousreply 59December 22, 2012 11:23 PM

Ginny from Billing

by Anonymousreply 60December 22, 2012 11:24 PM

It wasn't the title, but salesgirls from the 1930s.

"Then I told Trixie she shoulda slapped that hussy's face!"

by Anonymousreply 61December 22, 2012 11:29 PM

I think it was something like 19th century shows.

All I remember is "Dancing with the Czars" and "Mother May I Bundle With Percy"

by Anonymousreply 62December 22, 2012 11:47 PM

Denny Scott Photography -- Denny was (and is) some Midwestern glamour shots/"boudoir" photographer. His stuff was so bad it was like he was a Christopher Guest characters.

Most of the photos came down once DLers began visiting the website and telling their friends. Here's one of the few I could find.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 22, 2012 11:59 PM

The original Helen Lawson thread was hilarious, although the joke has become tired in recent years.

There was a thread by a guy who had a daughter who was so precious that he had to leave his shopping cart in the middle of the supermarket parking lot. LOVED that one.

by Anonymousreply 64December 23, 2012 12:00 AM

etenmanns celebration cak

by Anonymousreply 65December 23, 2012 12:27 AM

Tipping with Jam.

by Anonymousreply 66December 23, 2012 12:35 AM

The cheese farmer who caught his neighbor fucking his goat.

by Anonymousreply 67December 23, 2012 3:28 AM

If Brokeback Mountain were directed by other directors

The one about (and I'm paraphrasing) creating our own ABC movie-of-the-week.

The thread begun by a drunken Judy "Pills" in which she threatened to drive down to Philly for some reason or other.

Thw weird neighbors down the street

The A.I. thread, in which those who hated it and those who loved it attacked each other ferociously for [bold]days[/bold].

by Anonymousreply 68December 23, 2012 3:48 AM

Gaylings and Jared Leto

by Anonymousreply 69December 23, 2012 3:50 AM

The Butterfish thread.

The Stepson/Stepfather thread also done in real time.

by Anonymousreply 70December 23, 2012 4:53 AM

I just had sex with Jani Lane.

(THREAD CLOSED)

by Anonymousreply 71December 23, 2012 4:59 AM

The Michfest threads are always good for a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 72December 23, 2012 5:06 AM

For or all you DL old timers, just remember... Fresca isn't a diet soda.

by Anonymousreply 73December 23, 2012 5:08 AM

The original Helen Lawson thread titled "What Was Your Favorite Helen Lawson Show" was one of the funniest goddamn things I have ever read in my life. I couldn't read it at work because I was laughing too much. I wish I'd saved it.

by Anonymousreply 74December 23, 2012 6:11 AM

The threads where we invaded/hijacked the International House Of Prayer, the retribution posts in our threads from various IHOPers, and the eventual edict by the Webmaster that anymore inter-website warfare would get us banned ... legendary.

The best posts were on IHOP, by DLers; "What if the rapture happens while I'm driving?", "I think my love for Jesus may be homosexual in nature", etc. The IHOPers were initially perplexed at the complexity of our issues, but after several days the lesser DLers showed up and it became obvious we were abusing their "counselling" services.

Best week on DL ever.

by Anonymousreply 75December 23, 2012 6:34 AM

The 'bread in the refrigerator' thread had me in tears of laughter: "I need to talk to you. NOW! No, not after you take a pee, NOW! I was looking around for something to eat, and what did I find? BREAD! In your REFRIGERATOR! What kind of a man are you? ANSWER ME!" etc. Very funny.

by Anonymousreply 76December 23, 2012 6:45 AM

There was an obnoxious People magazine fluff story on that insane Duggar family on the People website, and the comments from fraus and fundie housewives were so noxious ( many posted anti-gay stuff) that DLers took a field trip and wrote parody posts while pretending to be good little Christian fraus, complete with assumed names like "Thelma Sugarmoobs" and "Velma Breedlove." There was a thread here with the best posts from the People website and they were laugh-out-loud funny. Another thread I wish I'd saved.

by Anonymousreply 77December 23, 2012 7:08 AM

[quote]The A.I. thread, in which those who hated it and those who loved it attacked each other ferociously for days.

The Justin Guarini autobiography thread was great!

by Anonymousreply 78December 23, 2012 7:18 AM

Something about "Summer of my Norwegian leg-warmers"?

Or was that when I was LSD?

Possible - I once hid in a cupboard for 12 hours to escape the giant chicken which was chasing me...

by Anonymousreply 79December 23, 2012 7:18 AM

Sorry - I've just been corrected - it was a giant moorhen, not a chicken (WTF?)

Serves me right for living with a literalist who has an eidetic memory.

Thank god he's lovely...OR I MIGHT GET ANNOYED THAT HE'S LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER AS I TYPE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 80December 23, 2012 7:28 AM

Agree with R32, that Deb Messing-as-a-St-Teresa-type person (or something) was hysterical; by the time it ended with something like, "Qui est-ce cette cunt?", I was on the floor from laughter!

And the yearly "Cube Frau from hells/what to bring to office holiday parties threads" - and where IS such a thread this year?, waaaaaaaaaaaa?? Can't find, sorry. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 81December 23, 2012 12:35 PM

May I admit here - my- threads? Some were hits, some were misses, some were bombs:

Stevie Nicks kicked my daughter in the vagina ( I think I used the c word) Bombed

My cat Snuggles Mamoody who I played Not without my daughter with

Mixed reception

Entemanns celebration cake

-surprise hit- mainly because of cak, not my horrible ramblings or my obsession with those delicious cakes!

And I am sadly responsible for 80 percent of the early momma posts- including Easter of 2007 where she detailed her sexual exploits spending the entire day in the port authority bathrooms

- bombed- with some fans though

by Anonymousreply 82December 23, 2012 1:13 PM

ANYTHING by Gilbert Gayling

by Anonymousreply 83December 23, 2012 1:26 PM

[quote]The original Helen Lawson thread was hilarious, although the joke has become tired in recent years.

More than tired and not even slightly amusing. Nobody has come up with anything close to the original postings. What kind of moron can't stop?

by Anonymousreply 84December 23, 2012 2:30 PM

Musical Lesbians (or something like that, 2003)

Marilyn Bergman Lesbo

Anything Liza Minnelli Anything David Ehrenstein

by Anonymousreply 85December 23, 2012 2:33 PM

[quote]Something about "Summer of my Norwegian leg-warmers"?

It was "Summer of My German Leg Warmers" and it was based on a real tv movie with Kristie McNicol and Esther Rolle.

by Anonymousreply 86December 23, 2012 2:41 PM

Thanks for reminding me about good old Denny Scott photography, r63. Man, that was a good thread. Those pics were gold.

by Anonymousreply 87December 23, 2012 2:57 PM

I loved the "years and years of high school senior photos" thread from a couple of months ago. Laughed a lot at that one.. I started to post in it the other day but didn't want be accused of being a bump troll.

by Anonymousreply 88December 23, 2012 3:16 PM

The real-time coverage of Anderson Cooper's reporting of hurricane Ivan n 2004.

The real-time coverage of a red-carpet show with Kathy Griffin, where she asked Michael Cera and that girl that played Maybe on "Arrested Development" to comment on Dakota Fanning entering rehab. I believe this was the origination of the hard-living Dakota and the Dakota vs. Abigail Breslin rivalry DL memes.

by Anonymousreply 89December 23, 2012 3:34 PM

[quote]I believe this was the origination of the hard-living Dakota and the Dakota vs. Abigail Breslin rivalry DL memes.

I remember when they were funny, but that was long ago.

by Anonymousreply 90December 23, 2012 3:41 PM

Yes R63!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 23, 2012 3:54 PM

Guy trying to brine a Thanksgiving turkey and things going very wrong.

by Anonymousreply 92December 23, 2012 4:53 PM

Lisa Beamer's Let's Roll Cinnamon Roll shops. They had to remove a corner of the Hoover FBI building to install the first shop.

Bread in the freezer, fridge, or bread box. The OP left DL for awhile and returned many months later to find that the thread was still going.

by Anonymousreply 93December 23, 2012 11:56 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 94January 20, 2013 11:57 AM

Let the sagas continue.

by Anonymousreply 95December 14, 2013 1:00 AM

There was a thread a long time ago about someone that dropped a deuce in Joann Fabrics, or Joann Fabrics wouldn't let them use their rest room. I can't remember which, but it was hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 96December 14, 2013 1:08 AM

Shit bra!!!! Coffee cradling.

by Anonymousreply 97December 14, 2013 1:25 AM

I AM MAN LANDERS. TELL ME YOUR WOES. SINCERELY MAN LANDERS.

Still cracks me up..

Also the one about the old-timey TV shows, like "Top Hat."

by Anonymousreply 98December 14, 2013 1:34 AM

Many won't believe me, but honestly, this is true. No, not me, I'd never do this. So many of you have good advice and thats why I'm asking. A buddy just called me. He was playing around last night, and put an apple up his butt. It got stuck there. He told me that its still there. I've tried google, he has tried google, and can't find an answer about what to do. An apple is biodegradable so will it come out by itself? Once he has to go to the bathroom, will it push it out? Does he need to go to a doctor?

by Anonymousreply 99December 14, 2013 2:08 PM

Without question, the Prancing Ponies.

by Anonymousreply 100December 14, 2013 2:12 PM

Nastiest Person on Broadway, parts 1 & 2

by Anonymousreply 101December 14, 2013 2:18 PM

The original Sows at the Trough.

The Baked Potato Party.

And the 9/11 thread could be put in a time capsule as far as I'm concerned.

Some of the Academy Awards threads have been great too but not so much recently. They really made that evening an event on DL.

by Anonymousreply 102December 14, 2013 2:30 PM

Once around the garden.

by Anonymousreply 103December 14, 2013 2:49 PM

I Trapped My Neighbor's Cat

by Anonymousreply 104December 14, 2013 3:02 PM

videotaped himself jerked off and accidentally sent it to every phone contact. then he moved away for a fresh start.

by Anonymousreply 105December 14, 2013 3:03 PM

Lisa Beamer is granting a license to a corporation that plans a chain of Let's Roll shops across the nation that will be selling cinnamon rolls, a favorite of her late hero-husband Todd Beamer. Beamer, the man who uttered "Let's roll" shortly before he died on a hijacked airplane on Sept. 11, requested his wife's special cinnamon rolls after church every Sunday. Lisa Beamer's special recipe will be the foundation of the Let's Roll chain of shops to be placed in high-end malls across America. "In Todd's memory, we'll have a special promotion every Sunday after church time," said Lisa Beamer. "Anyone who places an order for a roll and then says, 'Let's roll' will get one free Todd Beamer Let's Roll cinnamon roll. His signature on our marriage license will be reproduced on all the napkins at the Let's Roll stores. I feel that this will help people to remember who he was." The decor of the shops will be based on the decor of the Beamer home and will include a bookcase filled with Bibles and religious-themed books. "People will think they are sitting in our den as they eat their Let's Roll rolls," said Beamer. "We'll also sell non-caffinated and non-alcoholic beverages at the shops." The first shop is expected to open on September 11 at the corner of 9th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. in Washington, DC.

by Anonymousreply 106December 14, 2013 4:28 PM

Jason Priestly is NOT gay

by Anonymousreply 107December 14, 2013 4:54 PM

I just bumped the "bread in the fridge" thread.

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 108December 15, 2013 3:20 PM

if you ask tig notaro those would be the one's she had deleted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 11, 2014 12:59 PM

the daphne zuniga threat nearly saved my life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 11, 2014 2:24 PM

The ones that brought tears of laughter were the Red Dragon cheese, free soda refills at the Italian restaurant, Datalounge in other times.

So much wit on this site.

by Anonymousreply 111January 11, 2014 3:02 PM

"What's your favorite Helen Lawson musical?"

That thread was brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 112January 11, 2014 3:08 PM

r43, I'll agree to disagree with you.

The best elaborate scenario thread ever was: "I'm in Love With My Father-in-Law."

Truly, if for no other reason then to school would-be est posters on how it's done effectively, that is a thread that should be archived. What compelling schlock, with hundreds of posters hanging on for the ride.

Of course, at first, most of us fell for it hook, line, and sinker until the OP skillfully, subtly changed the tone of the posts letting it finally dawn on you that we'd been had.

Bravo to that OP.

by Anonymousreply 113January 11, 2014 3:32 PM

Turkey meatballs/I'm not running a B&B was the one DL thread that made me pee myself. It had everything, from helpful advice to withering sarcasm along with an indignant OP who kept digging himself further and further into a hole.

Once Around the Garden was an elaborate scenario I really enjoyed.

by Anonymousreply 114January 11, 2014 5:43 PM

A few more:

"Man dies from fucking a horse." I felt so guilty giggling at the responses to that thread but I couldn't help it. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

"I Just Shot a 3 foot Iguana In My Back Yard." by Daniel Boon.

by Anonymousreply 115January 11, 2014 5:50 PM

Cupcakes, Macaroons, Macarons. So funny.

I thought for certain somebody gonna get hurt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116January 12, 2014 4:24 AM

I liked the one where the guy lived in a house cut up into apartments, but there was a secret room in the basement with recording equipment. There was also something strange about a car in the garage. I think the secret room was accessed through a trap door in a closet.

by Anonymousreply 117January 14, 2014 2:20 AM

The graxy thread was pretty funny, considering it was supposed to be about gravy.

by Anonymousreply 118January 15, 2014 5:11 AM

Did you save the whole thing R106? I started that thread and probably wrote some of the things in your post. I picked the location for the first shop to be in the corner occupied by the J.E.Hoover FBI building. It seemed like a good place for a Fundie Pubbie shop.

by Anonymousreply 119January 16, 2014 12:28 AM

Miss Warwick

by Anonymousreply 120January 16, 2014 12:31 AM

memorable bump

by Anonymousreply 121June 25, 2014 3:02 PM

R121, your bump was not very memorable.

by Anonymousreply 122June 26, 2014 1:58 AM

"Famous JonBenets in History, and Their Accomplishments"

by Anonymousreply 123June 26, 2014 5:13 AM

Bread pudding

by Anonymousreply 124June 26, 2014 6:03 AM

WHEN DO THE

by Anonymousreply 125June 26, 2014 6:07 AM

Fresca!

The Taylor Hanson threads

by Anonymousreply 126June 26, 2014 6:40 AM

I liked that one where the guy had an alkie boyfriend who he was cheating on with another alkie, and he's asking for advice on how to get cash out of the first alkie, which he sees as a sort of payment for services rendered as boyfriend e.g. sex.

He copped 600 barrels of shit but I tthought he was fun.

by Anonymousreply 127June 26, 2014 11:09 PM

Let's Roll Cinnamon Roll shops.

Should bread be kept in the fridge, freezer or breadbox?

Lesbian potluck wedding reception. They didn't want to spend money because they were saving for a honeymoon trip to Phoenix from Jacksonville, Florida.

by Anonymousreply 128June 27, 2014 1:50 AM

"JULIE"!

It's all about JULIE; always has been, always will be. Everything leads to and from Julie; it's kinda like 6 Degrees of Separation, but to the infinite power!

by Anonymousreply 129June 27, 2014 6:50 PM

Mame, Hello Dolly, and South Pacific threads are memorable. Not because they were great, because they keep going on and on and on for years.

by Anonymousreply 130June 28, 2014 1:05 AM

"My Sister-in-Law 'phobed me Part II".

Pt. I is up, but Part II seems to be gone. It was the most fabulous and funny story I'd read in a long time.

If anyone has the Part II text from its author, then I'd love it to be posted here or somewhere again, because I missed it, thinking that it would stay here for a much longer time.

by Anonymousreply 131June 28, 2014 1:15 AM

Things we can't do anymore threads, still best ever.

by Anonymousreply 132June 28, 2014 1:20 AM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 133June 28, 2014 1:26 AM

The original one is gone, r133.

There a lame one from 2012 referencing the first one, but it sucks.

r132, when was that? I don't remember that thread.

by Anonymousreply 134June 28, 2014 1:34 AM

The bread in the fridge was so many years ago that it was probably deleted when they did the housecleaning and dumped most of the archives.

by Anonymousreply 135June 28, 2014 1:34 AM

Let's Pretend We're in a Stevie Nicks Video!

by Anonymousreply 136June 28, 2014 1:42 AM

Things we used to do but can't anymore. Best writing and stories ever at DL.

by Anonymousreply 137June 28, 2014 1:46 AM

The guy who used to work in a NYC bathhouse and listed a lot of the celebs who were customers.

by Anonymousreply 138July 4, 2014 2:45 PM

Sows at the Trough

Carwash Queen

The Nasty Pig Rude Sales Bottom

The original Helen Lawson threads

Baked Potato Bar

The Original MichFest Thread

by Anonymousreply 139July 4, 2014 3:11 PM

I found the original Nasty Pig thread and have been howling with laughter all over again. My favorite part was where someone found the YouTube page of the founder, who fancies himself a spoken-word artist, and one of you bitches left this in the comments:

[quote]I vibe on your rhyming!

[quote]You do it so well!

[quote]But you still don't sell tees

[quote]In X-X-X-L!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 25, 2016 3:52 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 141August 21, 2016 11:20 AM

Memorable? Yes the 9/11 thread.

The Butch Sous Chef threads. Do I really need to say why?

But on a lighter note: The Thanksgiving family gatherings threads. I LOVE them. I also love the insider celebrity gossip threads, especially about Old Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 142August 21, 2016 12:45 PM

weekend bump

by Anonymousreply 143January 12, 2019 4:48 PM

The Marriage of Bigaro, a tale of Star Jones' wedding.

by Anonymousreply 144January 12, 2019 4:54 PM

Sauce or Gravy

by Anonymousreply 145January 12, 2019 5:02 PM

I liked the insights of Celebrity Caterer and the sweet Suzie who used to post here before they were run off by hater trolls.

The Sumerian threads were hilarious AND a challenge as you had to do research in order to post something witty.

Genius and fun.

by Anonymousreply 146January 12, 2019 5:23 PM

I hope we do not run off the Poll Troll.

r146.

by Anonymousreply 147January 12, 2019 5:24 PM

Shitty Little Anne on the train.

by Anonymousreply 148January 12, 2019 5:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!