Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

is Taryn Manning gay?

This seems interesting.

by Anonymousreply 2501/29/2015

[quote]Taryn and Holly Hartman have been very close for 5 years. In addition to working as Taryn's makeup artist, Holly and her 2 dogs live with Taryn and the two women even vacation together.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2012

She's hideous.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2012

This is sad. Taryn always seemed one of the more together of the younger stars. She is also very talented and usually much better than the material she is given to work with.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2012

I always wondered why she was written off of Hawaii Five-0 so abruptly. If this behavior is typical for her, maybe they were subjected to it and cut their losses.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2012

Why does that girl always seem, or sound like she is drunk or stoned or something?

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2012

No, OP, but ELI Manning is...

by Anonymousreply 710/13/2012

Back in the news. Same drama (dyke drama), different girlfriend.

Oh and she's bearded up with an obviously flaming gay male friend.

by Anonymousreply 807/05/2014

why would she beard? its so weird. she's on the gayest show on tv (Orange is the new Black). isn't the entire cast and crew made up of dykes?

by Anonymousreply 907/05/2014

No, just surrounded by dykes.

by Anonymousreply 1007/05/2014

Agents typically tell actors and actresses how they think their sexuality will hit their bottom line. This stuff happens all the time, otherwise there would be no bearding. (Read the following in a pack-a-day brassy old LA hag voice):

[quote]Taryn, girlfriend, I'm just telling you this for your own good. Your career is coming back, you're on a hit show! This could lead to big things. Do you want your het meth skank roles that pay your bills to dry up when America can't buy you in that role? If you don't believe me, quick, name an out lesbian actress who reached lead actress A-list status, I'll wait. None? I rest my case. All we need is a few premiere picks with your gay DJ friend, it'll be great publicity for him too!

by Anonymousreply 1107/05/2014

Welp. There's no doubt she's gay now.

by Anonymousreply 1207/26/2014

Borderline, seems like I'm going to lose my mind......mindfulness

by Anonymousreply 1307/26/2014

Applause, R13.

I mean, it's kind of sad for Manning, but her sympathy card has expired and been declined at this point.

by Anonymousreply 1407/26/2014

[quote] Is Taryn Manning gay?

by Anonymousreply 1507/26/2014

Despite your vagueness, I feel strangely confident in you, r15.

by Anonymousreply 1607/26/2014

A very long time ago something was posted here about her possibly being involved with Queen Latifah, whose lap she was spotted sitting on at a club. That was probably a decade ago and originally mentioned in a gossip column.

by Anonymousreply 1707/26/2014

Major dyke

by Anonymousreply 1807/26/2014

It's just her not coming out that throws me. It's obvious at this point that she's been in some tumultuous relationships with women but still insists she's not the least bit homosexual. I feel sad for how insecure she seems.

by Anonymousreply 1907/26/2014

[quote]“I have ample conversations and communications from the complainant that I would say without hesitation would make the Internet blush of a pretty explicit sexual nature from the complainant to my client,”

I'm guessing Taryn will pay this lady off and claim it was a "misunderstanding" of some sort, unless she decides fuck it, and just comes out.

by Anonymousreply 2008/06/2014

Taryn's legal woes continue. The restraining order she has against her ex even covers the family dog.

by Anonymousreply 2111/20/2014

Taryn's crazy dyke stalker has been arrested.

by Anonymousreply 2201/29/2015

Never heard the name. Is that actually a woman in the picture? There appears to be an adam's apple.

by Anonymousreply 2301/29/2015

Bi, but leans toward the ladies, like me.

by Anonymousreply 2401/29/2015

A Manhattan judge sentenced ​a woman who stalked “Orange is the New Black” star Taryn Manning to 45 days in jail for continuing to contact the actress despite a restraining order.

A lawyer for Jeanine Heller, whose been busted three times for harassing Manning, had worked out a no-jail plea deal for the persistent paramour’s first two stalking cases.

All she had to do was stay out of trouble for six months.

But Heller, who claims she had a romantic relationship with Manning, contacted the actress at least 48 additional times after taking the deal, was arrested Jan 12 and has been in custody since.

Her attorney hammered out a far less favorable agreement with Manhattan prosecutors Wednesday that covers all three cases. Modal Trigger

Jeanine Heller is seen in court Wednesday.Photo: Steven Hirsch

Heller, 32, wearing a grey pantsuit and her eyes pooling with tears, pleaded guilty to harassment as a violation. And she’ll be left with a misdemeanor criminal contempt conviction on her record from the prior cases.

She admitted that she obtained an order of protection by falsely claiming Manning was her ex-girlfriend and was harassing her. She then claimed Manning violated the order by threatening to kill her and the actress was tossed in jail.

“Are you admitting that in order to receive that petition you made several allegations that she had been contacting you making abusive and threatening messages and those messages did not occur?” asked Assistant District Attorney Zachary Weintraub.

“Yes,” she answered hesitantly.

When Heller is released from jail, she has to enroll in Cape Psychiatric Care – an inpatient facility – for at least a week and must continue mental health treatment for an additional six months.

And she’s banned from using a computer until her next court date.

“It’s an appropriate resolution that reflects what transpired in this case,” said her defense lawyer Jeremy Saland. “Unfortunately this was an ugly fight between two women that spiraled to a point that landed us in the courtroom. Fortunately we’re finished with it.”

by Anonymousreply 2501/29/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!