Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

is Taryn Manning gay?

This seems interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 26, 2019 6:43 AM

?

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2012 9:32 PM

[quote]Taryn and Holly Hartman have been very close for 5 years. In addition to working as Taryn's makeup artist, Holly and her 2 dogs live with Taryn and the two women even vacation together.

Uh.

Yeah.

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2012 11:53 PM

She's hideous.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2012 11:58 PM

This is sad. Taryn always seemed one of the more together of the younger stars. She is also very talented and usually much better than the material she is given to work with.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2012 12:07 AM

I always wondered why she was written off of Hawaii Five-0 so abruptly. If this behavior is typical for her, maybe they were subjected to it and cut their losses.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2012 12:43 AM

Why does that girl always seem, or sound like she is drunk or stoned or something?

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2012 3:11 AM

No, OP, but ELI Manning is...

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2012 6:49 AM

Back in the news. Same drama (dyke drama), different girlfriend.

Oh and she's bearded up with an obviously flaming gay male friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2014 1:02 PM

why would she beard? its so weird. she's on the gayest show on tv (Orange is the new Black). isn't the entire cast and crew made up of dykes?

by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2014 1:42 PM

No, just surrounded by dykes.

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2014 1:47 PM

Agents typically tell actors and actresses how they think their sexuality will hit their bottom line. This stuff happens all the time, otherwise there would be no bearding. (Read the following in a pack-a-day brassy old LA hag voice):

[quote]Taryn, girlfriend, I'm just telling you this for your own good. Your career is coming back, you're on a hit show! This could lead to big things. Do you want your het meth skank roles that pay your bills to dry up when America can't buy you in that role? If you don't believe me, quick, name an out lesbian actress who reached lead actress A-list status, I'll wait. None? I rest my case. All we need is a few premiere picks with your gay DJ friend, it'll be great publicity for him too!

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2014 2:00 PM

Welp. There's no doubt she's gay now.

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2014 8:58 PM

Borderline, seems like I'm going to lose my mind......mindfulness

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2014 9:11 PM

Applause, R13.

I mean, it's kind of sad for Manning, but her sympathy card has expired and been declined at this point.

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2014 9:38 PM

[quote] Is Taryn Manning gay?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2014 11:05 PM

Despite your vagueness, I feel strangely confident in you, r15.

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2014 11:22 PM

A very long time ago something was posted here about her possibly being involved with Queen Latifah, whose lap she was spotted sitting on at a club. That was probably a decade ago and originally mentioned in a gossip column.

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2014 11:43 PM

Major dyke

by Anonymousreply 18July 27, 2014 12:02 AM

It's just her not coming out that throws me. It's obvious at this point that she's been in some tumultuous relationships with women but still insists she's not the least bit homosexual. I feel sad for how insecure she seems.

by Anonymousreply 19July 27, 2014 12:24 AM

[quote]“I have ample conversations and communications from the complainant that I would say without hesitation would make the Internet blush of a pretty explicit sexual nature from the complainant to my client,”

I'm guessing Taryn will pay this lady off and claim it was a "misunderstanding" of some sort, unless she decides fuck it, and just comes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 6, 2014 10:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2014 1:50 PM

Taryn's crazy dyke stalker has been arrested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 29, 2015 7:13 PM

Never heard the name. Is that actually a woman in the picture? There appears to be an adam's apple.

by Anonymousreply 23January 29, 2015 7:26 PM

Bi, but leans toward the ladies, like me.

by Anonymousreply 24January 29, 2015 7:34 PM

A Manhattan judge sentenced ​a woman who stalked “Orange is the New Black” star Taryn Manning to 45 days in jail for continuing to contact the actress despite a restraining order.

A lawyer for Jeanine Heller, whose been busted three times for harassing Manning, had worked out a no-jail plea deal for the persistent paramour’s first two stalking cases.

All she had to do was stay out of trouble for six months.

But Heller, who claims she had a romantic relationship with Manning, contacted the actress at least 48 additional times after taking the deal, was arrested Jan 12 and has been in custody since.

Her attorney hammered out a far less favorable agreement with Manhattan prosecutors Wednesday that covers all three cases. Modal Trigger

Jeanine Heller is seen in court Wednesday.Photo: Steven Hirsch

Heller, 32, wearing a grey pantsuit and her eyes pooling with tears, pleaded guilty to harassment as a violation. And she’ll be left with a misdemeanor criminal contempt conviction on her record from the prior cases.

She admitted that she obtained an order of protection by falsely claiming Manning was her ex-girlfriend and was harassing her. She then claimed Manning violated the order by threatening to kill her and the actress was tossed in jail.

“Are you admitting that in order to receive that petition you made several allegations that she had been contacting you making abusive and threatening messages and those messages did not occur?” asked Assistant District Attorney Zachary Weintraub.

“Yes,” she answered hesitantly.

When Heller is released from jail, she has to enroll in Cape Psychiatric Care – an inpatient facility – for at least a week and must continue mental health treatment for an additional six months.

And she’s banned from using a computer until her next court date.

“It’s an appropriate resolution that reflects what transpired in this case,” said her defense lawyer Jeremy Saland. “Unfortunately this was an ugly fight between two women that spiraled to a point that landed us in the courtroom. Fortunately we’re finished with it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 29, 2015 7:34 PM

She's straight. The kind of straight that MUST clarify to the press that she IS straight.

Make no mistake about it - she is STRAIGHT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 2, 2018 9:39 PM

yeah, straight.

by Anonymousreply 27March 2, 2018 10:06 PM

Here she is at the birthday party of her bestie, Queen Latifah. Years earlier there was a blurb in on of the rags about her dating Queen Latifah and they were seen kissing on the dance floor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 2, 2018 10:07 PM

She went completely psycho on instagram last week and deleted her post. Damn, I'll try to find it.

by Anonymousreply 29March 2, 2018 11:48 PM

" tarynmanning: The pain has hurt like a disease. The amount of horrible things these girls have done to me for what??? Cause I didn’t want your vagina??? FU I LIKE MEN!!! You know what you have done. You were a fan. All of you. The way I’ve been silenced by my reps. FU! I have been accused of Rape, i was told my dad was gay and thats why he killed himself. I have been called crazy and paranoid. I was told that I never was never accepted into Juilliard for ballet. That I’m a F minus actor. I’m shamed for being bi sexual but I’m I’m not cause my mom told me it was a hard road I choSe and hung up on me and shamed me at 19. I’ve been shamed for every move I make. I’m sick of it!! Though everything I talk about is real. I have been told a woman was beat and murdered in my jaguar. Yeah that’s right HOLLI. You know what you told me. About Gabe Reed. Dumb evil bitch. And this isn’t funny or hilarious. This is a human. Who is hurting. So send the FBI after you now. I’m not a crook. I just play one in the movies. Very different idiot. Stop trying to be me. Cause I’m not bad. You are."

Meth?

by Anonymousreply 30March 2, 2018 11:53 PM

[Quote] I love you all so much. Have a great premier tonight. I love this photo. I miss you all so much ❤️ I wish I could be there. Unfortunate uncontrollable circumstances that no one could help with have made it this way. When someone is crying for help from someone who is after your life and soul. Please listen. No one deserves to have another person single handedly ruin their life to the point they are paralyzed and never leave in fear. I tried to tell everyone. No one cared. Love you #oitnb @oitnb @netflix @lionsgate My heart is broken but I am forever in debt to you for this beautiful show. I love you @ijnej @ttobie @lvinnecour @nerikyle #terrorized #runiedlife

[Quote] This is for anyone who feels alone, terrorized by cyber criminals, cyber bullying, criminals with the intent to cause others distress and isolate them from life, for people who have lost everything due to another humans mental illness and smear campaigns. This is for you too so you don’t feel so alone. It even happens to people who seemingly have the resources to stop it too. This is for my “team” of agents, managers and lawyers who didn’t do anything to help me. I forgive you though ✝️

[Quote] I hope you’re happy, you know who you are. Amd you have a RO you violate daily and the other one you’re a disgrace. And no I am not Suicidal. You wish. I’m crushed and making a point how no one cares when you’re down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 25, 2019 10:45 PM

What the fuck is she talking about R31?

by Anonymousreply 32July 25, 2019 11:12 PM

I think Taryn had an "assistant" who wouldn't go quietly. I'd say there's precarious mental health on both sides.

by Anonymousreply 33July 25, 2019 11:15 PM

IIRC ,she is cousins with Peyton and Eli

by Anonymousreply 34July 25, 2019 11:29 PM

I think she said that wasn't true, R34. She is a pretty solid actress when she's given the right roles, and I suspect her rep as a character actress will solidify as she gets older. She is one of the few people anymore who made it in Hollywood without having connections. She was raised in a trailer park in Tucson, AZ, by a single mother; she came from jack shit and has turned out to be quite successful. I've always appreciated that about her.

by Anonymousreply 35July 26, 2019 6:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!