Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It is often said about this actor that he has big dick face

...and he is handsome no doubt.

However his face and hands lie to those of you who pick such silly markers to determine dick size.

Naked and erect he was seen (at Checkmate a straight swing club) and despite his face and yes smoking hot bod the man has maybe 4 inches when fully erect (and he was fully erect), decent bush and intact.

Who is he?

Come on use your intuition.....

by Anonymousreply 103February 23, 2018 4:07 PM

I have a thecret! I have a thecret!

That'th for ME to know and YOU to find out!

by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2012 3:25 PM

> a straight swing club

how does that work, exactly? It can't be like a bathhouse--what woman would put up with that?

by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2012 3:46 PM

R2 a lot of women put up with it, a lot of women like it.

From what I know of gay bathhouses they tend to be anonymous only for sex. Swing clubs are very social. Couples come and talk, dance, eat, and then fuck. Some fuck only their spouses and like to show off. Some women take on a lot of men, some men take on a lot of women.

Most of them know each others names, friends are made and they often socialize outside of the club.

They are very popular...many straight folks are not monogomous.

by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2012 4:30 PM

Where is this place?

by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2012 4:39 PM

I'm friends with a well known person who's a swinger. His descriptions of the clubs he goes to with his girlfriend are hot. I've been encouraged to find a female friend to go with me.

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2012 4:42 PM

New York...midtown East.

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2012 4:43 PM

R2, I have been to Trapeze in NYC. (amongst other swing clubs) It is almost, but not exactly like a bathhouse.

There are some differences. There is a dance floor and they try to make it seem more high end. The women usually dress in lingerie and the guys are in towels but mostly naked on the dance floor. Some couples were screwing on the sofas around the dance floor. When you go back to the sauna area and then to the rooms upstairs and the orgy room, it is exactly like a bathhouse. And the women can sometimes be more aggressive than the men.

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2012 4:45 PM

I would like a 4-inch dick.

by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2012 4:52 PM

Trapeze is the low end club for the less monied swingers.

Checkmate is much more high end (and much more expensive) and a different vibe.

I have been to both...

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2012 4:55 PM

Smoking stands out as a clue, so I'm going to guess Aaron Eckhart, who was in "Thank You for Smoking". He was also Two-Face in Dark Knight Returns, which could be why "face" is in the clue twice.

I can't connect him to "marker," "doubt" or "intuition," though.

by Anonymousreply 10October 8, 2012 5:12 PM

R9, Checkmate is definitely higher end. Trapeze is more like a bathhouse with the few differences.

by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2012 5:14 PM

I hope to GOD this is not John Krasinski. He is famous for his big dick face. He seems horny enough to go to a swing club. Nasty fucker, but this cannot possibly be true about his glorious manhood.

by Anonymousreply 12October 8, 2012 5:23 PM

Jon Hamm, who smokes constantly on Mad Men? He is in a relationship with Jennifer Westfeldt, but maybe it's an open relationship? I hope it's not him. I would be very sad if I found out he only had 4".

by Anonymousreply 13October 8, 2012 5:24 PM

Smoking was a description only, not a clue.

by Anonymousreply 14October 8, 2012 5:26 PM

R12 you are correct it is not he.

by Anonymousreply 15October 8, 2012 5:27 PM

R13 No Hamm.

TV actor, ensemble, not the lead.

by Anonymousreply 16October 8, 2012 5:29 PM

OP has pulled together all the Datalounge markers. Big Dick Face, handsome, big bush, questioning str8 given the swing club angle. She even managed to bring in the circ issue.

by Anonymousreply 17October 8, 2012 6:00 PM

Thanks to those who explained what a straight bathhouse is like. I've still got to believe it's 1000% cleaner than a gay one.

by Anonymousreply 18October 8, 2012 6:29 PM

R17 nothing questioning for most men who go to swing clubs. Exhibitionist yes, questioning no.

A lot of actors are exhibitionists.

by Anonymousreply 19October 8, 2012 6:35 PM

Chris Noth? Currently on The Good Wife.

by Anonymousreply 20October 8, 2012 6:41 PM

I can tell you who it is. But no one ever believes me.

It's Ryan Reynolds.

by Anonymousreply 21October 8, 2012 6:42 PM

Ryan Reynolds isn't a TV actor in an ensemble show. And no one's ever said he has BDF.

by Anonymousreply 22October 8, 2012 6:48 PM

I'm going to say Gavin Rossdale. No doubt. bush. True, he is better known as a musician, but he has done some acting. And he was in New York recently. I saw him at the Broadway/Lafayette subway station waiting for an F train. He is quite handsome in person. Very tall, well built and he had a nice tan. Hair was pulled back in that samurai pony tail he favors. He was hawt.

by Anonymousreply 23October 8, 2012 6:51 PM

R19, my experience would say otherwise. The BI angle is never discussed beforehand but is often the case when I've hooked up with MF couples. If you're asking to bring another man into a 3some with your wife it is most likely BI.

by Anonymousreply 24October 8, 2012 6:56 PM

I could see Chris Noth in a swingers club. He looks like anything goes.

by Anonymousreply 25October 8, 2012 6:57 PM

[quote]It's Ryan Reynolds.

A little button nose isn't BDF, nor does a squeaky little voice hint at a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 26October 8, 2012 7:08 PM

[quote]TV actor, ensemble, not the lead.

Ed O'Neill from "Modern Family"

by Anonymousreply 27October 8, 2012 7:14 PM

Am I missing something? Where in OP's post does he describe the actor in question as a TV actor, ensemble, not the lead?

by Anonymousreply 28October 8, 2012 7:24 PM

R18, why would you say that? Straight bathhouses like Trapeze are no different than gay ones. There are couples fucking openly and cumming in the hot tub. The orgy room has plastic sheets so they can wipe away the cum and cunt juice. What part of that don't you understand?

by Anonymousreply 29October 8, 2012 7:24 PM

R28 -> R16

by Anonymousreply 30October 8, 2012 7:26 PM

Hmmm, he's intact so it must be a brit. Who is a British, ensemble TV actor with a handsome bdf and a smokin' hot bod. Can't think of anyone. If it were movies I would say Daniel Craig.

by Anonymousreply 31October 8, 2012 8:11 PM

How about some more clues, OP?

by Anonymousreply 32October 8, 2012 9:25 PM

C'mon would any guy, let alone famous actually parade around with a four inch dick?

by Anonymousreply 33October 8, 2012 9:34 PM

Alan Cumming?

by Anonymousreply 34October 8, 2012 9:34 PM

Alexander Skarsgard?

by Anonymousreply 35October 8, 2012 9:53 PM

Ryan...no....come on use your intuition.

by Anonymousreply 36October 8, 2012 9:54 PM

More clues...he is not American. He is a tall drink of water and classically trained despite slumming on a well rated tv show.

by Anonymousreply 37October 8, 2012 9:58 PM

Paging Dorothy Kilgallen to the rescue, please.

by Anonymousreply 38October 8, 2012 10:07 PM

How about that Australian guy on "The Mentalist"? He's foreign and been acting in US films for a few decades now.

by Anonymousreply 39October 8, 2012 10:12 PM

From what R37 says, it does sound like Skarsgaard... or someone else from that shitfest True Blood (hmmm, Stephen Moyer??)

by Anonymousreply 40October 8, 2012 10:15 PM

Not Skarsgaard, is he classically trained? sounds like someone from the UK. I love solving mysteries but too bad I don't watch TV much...so I have no clue.

by Anonymousreply 41October 8, 2012 10:25 PM

Damian Lewis is British, was a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company, and he's 6'1".

by Anonymousreply 42October 8, 2012 10:26 PM

"More clues...he is not American. He is a tall drink of water and classically trained despite slumming on a well rated tv show."

The show is off, but can it be Hugh Laurie who played "House"?

Though, his ex Emma Thompson did say he was well hung. They dated while at Cambridge.

by Anonymousreply 43October 8, 2012 10:29 PM

Cumberbatch??

by Anonymousreply 44October 8, 2012 10:31 PM

Okay, I'm getting this now. OP appears to have first-hand knowledge and is giving us clues all over this thread. I didn't get the tv angle at first until I realized the OP was adding it as further clues.

I notice he keeps harping on the 'intuition' part and so I have to assume that is a big clue. I like the suggestion of Baker from 'The Mentalist', but is he noted for having BDF? I don't think so.

I like the Damian Lewis guess but I just can't picture that guy and Helen McCrory rolling around a swingers club. Plus, isn't he back in the UK when they're done with filming in NC?

I don't think I would ever classify Hugh Laurie as 'a tall drink of water'.

by Anonymousreply 45October 8, 2012 10:44 PM

R39 is getting warm, but I need a name...and pick the right one.

by Anonymousreply 46October 8, 2012 10:47 PM

...and it's not Baker.

by Anonymousreply 47October 8, 2012 10:51 PM

About the straight bathhouses, does anyone remember a chain of "spas" that was advertised in the Chicagoland area about 15 years ago? Usually on late night TV. The commercial tried to give it an exotic, tropical vibe. There were private suites for couples with hottubs, cooling off pools with waterfalls and foilage, saunas and a "relaxation areas." I don't know how people weren't knocked out by the chlorine fumes.

by Anonymousreply 48October 8, 2012 10:54 PM

Owain Yeoman!!!

OH NO, it's him, isn't it? Fuck sake. He showed a decent bulge in a few episodes.

by Anonymousreply 49October 8, 2012 10:56 PM

Not Jonny Lee Miller! Please no.

by Anonymousreply 50October 8, 2012 11:05 PM

The 'intuition' line is still bugging me. I thought of Jonny Lee Miller from the new show 'Elementary', but he is definitely the lead.

OP said Baker was close. Are we looking for someone Australian?

by Anonymousreply 51October 8, 2012 11:06 PM

A-Rod used to go to an upscale swingers club in Dallas when he played for the Rangers, but they say he only watched the action.

by Anonymousreply 52October 8, 2012 11:09 PM

The bulge is all balls R49 all balls that move that dick forward.

You win the prize, it is him. A small dicked horn dog.

...and R50 I've seen Miller at the gym, it is tiny soft but of course it can grow. I am sure in your fantasies it grows quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 53October 8, 2012 11:11 PM

It's gotta be Owain Yeoman from The Mentalist - he's 6'4" tall, handsome, Welsh, studied at Oxford and RADA!

by Anonymousreply 54October 8, 2012 11:11 PM

Sybaris, r48?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 8, 2012 11:12 PM

I just confirmed it R54.

by Anonymousreply 56October 8, 2012 11:17 PM

I fucking knew it! Ugh. I jacked off so many times imagining that I was in Owain Yeoman's office on my knees, unzipping the fly of his suit pants, and that an 8.5-inch beer can dong would pop out and slap me in the face. And to think, it's not even half that size.

by Anonymousreply 57October 8, 2012 11:21 PM

OP, do you know anything about Danny Pino's dick? Hope it's a big one, love dem papis.

by Anonymousreply 58October 8, 2012 11:23 PM

Danny DeVito

by Anonymousreply 59October 8, 2012 11:49 PM

I know nothing about Pino. I've never even seen him around town, never at the gym and never at the club.

by Anonymousreply 60October 8, 2012 11:49 PM

Can someone please describe Big Dick Face, never heard this term in my 56 years gay

by Anonymousreply 61October 9, 2012 12:00 AM

Did this news inspire the OP? He's getting remarried. The story says she's 27, but her face says 37.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 9, 2012 12:00 AM

What was he seen doing at the swingers' club? Sexing? Watching? Jacking off with his thumb and forefinger?

by Anonymousreply 63October 9, 2012 12:02 AM

Tell us more, OP! Who was he with, what/who was he doing... please?

by Anonymousreply 64October 9, 2012 12:11 AM

R62, her face not only says "37" it says he's closeted. Why else would he be with that fugly old bag?

by Anonymousreply 65October 9, 2012 12:12 AM

I've only seen the show a few times but I did notice him and thought he was a hot guy. I love the big boys. Love 'em even more if they're packin' some meat but it isn't mandatory.

Thanks for bringing some real gossip to DL OP.

by Anonymousreply 66October 9, 2012 12:13 AM

R62--the article also said taht he "proposed to part-time vocalist Yallouz in May, after just ten months of dating, a source confirmed".

Is it me or is ten months too soon for a commitment? And they say gays will rush into marriage without thinking?

by Anonymousreply 67October 9, 2012 12:14 AM

When I got close he was watching another couple and standing next to a woman, he was fingering her and hard as a rock, a small rock.

by Anonymousreply 68October 9, 2012 12:15 AM

[quote]Is it me or is ten months too soon for a commitment?

Well, with 4" of penis, are we sure he isn't a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 69October 9, 2012 12:18 AM

Was it the woman in R62's pic?

by Anonymousreply 70October 9, 2012 12:19 AM

[quote]OP has pulled together all the Datalounge markers. Big Dick Face, handsome, big bush, questioning str8 given the swing club angle. She even managed to bring in the circ issue.

if she had snuck in fibromyalgia and red dragon cheese, we might have had a classic 600 response thread.

by Anonymousreply 71October 9, 2012 12:26 AM

There are some men who always want to be in an LTR, for whatever reason. I can imagine that a big handsome guy who's got a smaller-than-average dick would want to be married if for no other reason than to avoid the inevitable Awkward Reveal (and subsequent disappointment/possible rejection) every time he pursues a new relationship. I wish him the best.

by Anonymousreply 72October 9, 2012 12:36 AM

He may have tinymeat but he is hot as hell, all the same. Would love to have watched him watching.

by Anonymousreply 73October 9, 2012 12:37 AM

You will notice that the OP hasn't posted a single link in this entire thread.

Well played, Mary. Very well played.

by Anonymousreply 74October 9, 2012 12:47 AM

R62 really....do you think I looked at her face? Seriously...I have no idea who the chick was.

by Anonymousreply 75October 9, 2012 12:58 AM

OP, what gym does Jonny Lee Miller frequent?

by Anonymousreply 76October 9, 2012 1:02 AM

Reebcock aka LA Sports.

by Anonymousreply 77October 9, 2012 1:07 AM

What brought you to Checkmates, OP? Any other nude celeb stories from the club, gym, etc.?

by Anonymousreply 78October 9, 2012 1:31 AM

I have given several stories over the years. I will share more in my time.

Pussy brought me to the club. Won't date women, love to fuck pussy and I go to Checkmate because there I can, without foreplay or dating.

by Anonymousreply 79October 9, 2012 1:59 AM

The guy who plays Jim on 'The Office'.

by Anonymousreply 80October 9, 2012 2:01 AM

"I don't think I would ever classify Hugh Laurie as 'a tall drink of water'."

Actually Hugh Laurie is very tall, over 6 feet, but he certainly does not have a small dick!

by Anonymousreply 81October 9, 2012 5:30 PM

I love R1.

I have a 7.999 incher; huge mushroom head.

But I still can't find a b.f.

by Anonymousreply 82October 9, 2012 5:33 PM

R80 you are a bit late to the party.

by Anonymousreply 83October 9, 2012 5:36 PM

I've seen Lorenzo Lamas completely nude at the gym a few times...very big dick. Dolf Lundgren has a HUGE dick. Ty Pennington has a skinny saggy ass and normal sized dick.

by Anonymousreply 84November 18, 2012 1:36 AM

Not sure it has been mentioned. But I am too lazy to read the entire thread.

But the BI is most definitely about Bradley Cooper who is know to have tiny meat. Didn't Renee Zellweger intimate something about it, or some starlet? He has size 14 feet too, by the way, which the BI mentions. For someone 6'1" with size 14 feet, you would think he is huge. His size must make that 4" penis look even smaller.

That was why it was such a fun rumor that the smallest penis in Hollywood was getting pounded by one of the largest.

by Anonymousreply 85November 18, 2012 1:47 AM

What's the vibe like at Checkers compared to Trapeze R9. Details please.

by Anonymousreply 86November 18, 2012 1:49 AM

There are several swing clubs in Vegas. Private parties, where attendees must submit pics, regularly occur in exclusive homes as well. I would never go but have been given detailed descriptions. Some couples swing with only friends, there are plenty of bi females, and most activity is at least homoerotic. As a former LDS girlfriend said, "it's all about watching and being watched." Almost all are in run-down commercial areas, and although old, they are kept very clean. That's why those with connections and looks prefer the "straight" and gay private swing parties.

by Anonymousreply 87November 18, 2012 2:41 AM

[quote]That was why it was such a fun rumor that the smallest penis in Hollywood was getting pounded by one of the largest.

Who's the biggest dick in Hollywood? What's the rumor?

by Anonymousreply 88November 18, 2012 3:06 AM

What exactly, signifies big dick face, and how accurate is that?

by Anonymousreply 89November 18, 2012 3:29 AM

Owain Yeoman doesn't actually have BDF. One hallmark feature of BDF = big nose. Yeoman's nose is small. It doesn't surprise me that his dick is, too.

r88, the rumor about Bradley Cooper was that he got topped by Liam "donkey dong" Neeson while they were filming A-Team together.

by Anonymousreply 90November 18, 2012 3:42 AM

Hmmmm...not so sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 18, 2012 4:03 AM

[quote]Naked and erect he was seen

Who cares who he is: I want to know who YOU are to employ such archly bizarre syntax structures, OP.

Yoda???

by Anonymousreply 92November 18, 2012 4:07 AM

His dick looks HUGE in this pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 11, 2013 4:13 AM

"Where is this place?"

In the dank recesses of OP's fetid imagination.

by Anonymousreply 94January 11, 2013 4:28 AM

There's no such thing as BDF or any other common physical attribute among well-endowed men.

Although I feel for the actor, four inches is not "tinymeat" -- it's 1.1 inches less than average.

Kinsey Sex Institute Research: only a small percentage of American men have more than 7.5 inches erect. Gay men are obsessed with this minority population. Can't count the number of personal sites or gay anecdotes where I've read, "I'm only about 8 inches" as if that's average or shameful! What bullshit!

What you see in a locker room or health club shower usually has nothing to do with reality. It should be common sense that unless a man has a huge swinging dick, it's impossible to size up his full erection. I've seen flaccid dicks that double or triple in size.

There are plenty of high-quality single men who don't have sizemeat. Some guys will just never listen or learn...

by Anonymousreply 95January 11, 2013 5:50 AM

Reply 81-I've heard Hugh Laurie is HUGE.

by Anonymousreply 96February 22, 2013 6:57 AM

Yes, r96 has one and is one.

by Anonymousreply 97February 22, 2013 7:06 AM

I want one.

by Anonymousreply 98February 22, 2013 7:16 AM

Another one of the threads by an anal retentive cunt.

by Anonymousreply 99February 22, 2013 8:02 AM

It was Victor Garber topping Bradley nightly many years ago when they worked together!

by Anonymousreply 100March 15, 2015 8:15 PM

My brother played sports with John Krasinski at Boston College and has confirmed that he ain't no four inches.

by Anonymousreply 101March 15, 2015 8:23 PM

Philip McKeon

by Anonymousreply 102February 23, 2018 3:50 PM

[quote] Although I feel for the actor, four inches is not "tinymeat" -- it's 1.1 inches less than average.

Please tell me this is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 103February 23, 2018 4:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!