Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Selleck: Bottom or Top?

He was totally playing himself in "In And Out". He still looked hot then..hadn't started dying his hair that blue-black crap that he does now. Who's he trying to kid anyway?

by Anonymousreply 216July 30, 2020 12:41 AM

His persona seems totally different now than when he was Magnum.

Very dour and humorless now whereas he was once sexy and mischievous.

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2012 2:49 AM

My boyfriend worked with Selleck on "Magnum PI" and told me that he's one of the good guys of show business. No gay vibe at all. John Hillerman was a total slut and loved older, hefty guys.

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2012 4:06 PM

Old friend from the 70s and 80s claimed that he fucked Tom Selleck. Met him on the Upper West Side in front of a hardware store in the late 70s/early 80s. And yes Selleck was a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2012 12:14 AM

He's just a salope with a moustache

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2012 12:18 AM

He's a hottie still

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2012 12:19 AM

I refuse to look that up, R4.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2012 12:23 AM

I watched "In and Out" yesterday and he still looked pretty hot then. Now he dyes his hair that blue-black color which is totally wrong for him and makes him look like Norma Desmond as a man. There were all kinds of rumors about TS when he was doing MPI in Hawaii. Right before he married that Jilly Mack woman, a jeep that was registered to him was trashed by a young hottie. TS claimed the boy was the son of a woman he was dating and he allowed the boy to borrow it. LMFAO. Right after that, he got married.

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2012 11:25 PM

[quote] My boyfriend worked with Selleck on "Magnum PI" and told me that he's one of the good guys of show business. No gay vibe at all.

Your boyfriend isn't very observant. I know a guy who lived in Hawaii during the Magnum PI days and had a big affair with him. This guy (who BTW is a complete fucking douche bag, but I digress...) is a top, but I don't know if he was one back then. But I'd still say Selleck is a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2012 11:30 PM

With this grapefruit-sized sack, I hope he's a top...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2012 1:22 AM

what a picture....Tom on his back legs up and spread wide.

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2012 11:43 AM

Considering his age (when he came of age etc.), isn't it more likely that he's a top?

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2012 12:41 PM

[quote]With this grapefruit-sized sack, I hope he's a top...

As you'll discover as you age, everyone develops grapefruit-sized sacks.

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2012 1:03 PM

My image of Tom still remains how he looked in a "Taxi" episode where he played a fare of Elaine's who almost caused her to fuck him in the back of the cab.

Wow, check out the co-stars of Tom's first commercial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2012 1:52 PM

I watched Blue Bloods last night and couldn't get over how much of an old queen seemed to be, no matter how "manly" and butch the role he played. It showed through, ya know? I remarked as much, and family laughed and agreed! In a least a couple of interviews, he seemed to give off a vibe, at least to me. Amazing, the stories about him here on DL!

by Anonymousreply 14November 11, 2012 3:21 AM

Patti Deutsch!

Penny Marshall!

Terri Garr!

by Anonymousreply 15November 11, 2012 3:43 AM

R15, what do those 3 women have to do with this thread? I am confused.

by Anonymousreply 16November 11, 2012 8:41 PM

Did you watch the Safeguard commercial r16?

I think not.

by Anonymousreply 17November 11, 2012 8:57 PM

I slept with Selleck three times. He is indeed a bottom, refusing to top even to mix things up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 18November 11, 2012 9:18 PM

Bottom. Or so I've heard. The door always has been locked when I go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 19November 11, 2012 9:23 PM

What about the other two guys, the black dude who flew the helicopter and the one (Rick?)? Was the whole cast gay?

by Anonymousreply 20November 11, 2012 9:26 PM

R18 Wow! 3 times? Lucky you. I must admit, the man is still a hunk, even at 67.

Here's what I don't understand. A few people on the Net claim to have slept with him.But, awhile back, he sued either a supermarket tabloid or maybe it was Act-Up either something to do with sexual orientation or maybe it was something about his marriage. I can't remember it exactly right now. How do you suppose it is that they never found folks that would come forward with info/proof?

by Anonymousreply 21November 11, 2012 11:56 PM

[quote]How do you suppose it is that they never found folks that would come forward with info/proof?

The problem is that "proof" would need to be pretty big -- photos or something equally damning. He's a genuinely nice guy, and his lovers tend to be the same -- he doesn't go for hustlers or others who have financial motives - so I think they're pretty reluctant to run to the tabloids about it. For example, I wouldn't. I wish he would come out, of course, and I have no compunction about gossiping about him here, anonymously, but I'm not interested in outing him to the media for no good reason. (And no, the fact that he is a conservative -- though not quite as conservative as most people think -- is not reason enough for me.)

And even if I did, I didn't keep his DNA or have a hidden video camera anywhere, so I wouldn't be able to prove a damn thing. My testimony is no better than gossip, which of course is why I'm on Datalounge, where most people will call me an EST anyway.

by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2012 12:10 AM

I would hope that he would have been a bottom--that ass of his needed pounding and flattening like a Swiss Steak! Even now I wouldn't mind busting his ass like a balloon. His high, prissy voice is what was the big turnoff. It would make my day if someone told me they spanked him as foreplay.

by Anonymousreply 23November 12, 2012 12:19 AM

Good for you, R22. Tom always seemed like a genuinely nice guy, gay or straight, conservative or liberal. I'm glad he has a friend as nice and as decent as you!

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2012 12:48 AM

I guess what I'm wondering is, why did he sue for big bucks when accused of being gay/bi/whatever? Why not just ignore it? How was he sucessful in sueing if there are those out there who claim to have been with him, ya know what I mean? I'm surprised the tabloid (?) didn't find these guys somehow.

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2012 1:49 AM

R22, you made your points very well. Good for you.

I gather that Selleck was fired from the CBS daytime soap The Young And The Restless because TPTB thought his voice was too high and effeminate. And within a few years he was that network's biggest star.

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2012 1:59 AM

Tom got fired from The Young and The Restless? I didn't realize he left due to being fired.

by Anonymousreply 27November 12, 2012 7:28 AM

I don't think Roger Mosely or Larry Mannetti are gay. However, Larry Mannetti is the half brother of Robert Conrad so you never know.

by Anonymousreply 28November 12, 2012 1:46 PM

He doesn't speak or act as masculine as he looks, but I doubt that he is a sexually active homosexual. Probably a bisexual who chooses to remain loyal to his marriage vows.

I think the people writing, directing, and producing Magnum PI put a lot of subversive innuendo in that program which rubbed off on Selleck in the minds of the viewer. Magnum was obviously the boytoy of the unseen Robin Masters who was probably based on Gore Vidal or Truman Capote.

by Anonymousreply 29January 2, 2013 7:43 AM

Did Tom Selleck get a spanking?

by Anonymousreply 30January 2, 2013 7:50 AM

I was still do his 67 year-old ass.

by Anonymousreply 31January 2, 2013 11:53 PM

That is, I 'would' still do his 67 year-old ass.

by Anonymousreply 32January 2, 2013 11:59 PM

A lot of guys looked like Tom Selleck in the '70s and early '80s.

These "friends" who claim to have fucked him probably fucked a clone.

If Selleck were an active bottom back then, there's a 99% chance he would not be alive today.

by Anonymousreply 33January 3, 2013 1:31 AM

[quote]He doesn't speak or act as masculine as he looks, but I doubt that he is a sexually active homosexual. Probably a bisexual who chooses to remain loyal to his marriage vows.

I slept with him about five years ago. Sex isn't as big a deal with him today as it was fifteen years ago, but he still seeks out male companionship. He and his wife Jillie live apart, though he doesn't publicize this; she lives in California, and when he's not shooting Blue Bloods, he's usually at his "summer" home in Maine.

[quote]If Selleck were an active bottom back then, there's a 99% chance he would not be alive today.

Nope, he insisted on condoms long before they were "necessary."

by Anonymousreply 34January 3, 2013 2:39 AM

I kinda believe R34

by Anonymousreply 35January 3, 2013 3:33 AM

[quote]Nope, he insisted on condoms long before they were "necessary."

Did. Not. Happen.

by Anonymousreply 36January 3, 2013 3:46 AM

[quote]I slept with him about five years ago

So how was it? You cannot post saying that you've slept with Tom Selleck and not say what the experience was like.

by Anonymousreply 37January 3, 2013 4:13 AM

I'm surprised Rosie never outed him.

by Anonymousreply 38January 3, 2013 4:21 AM

[quote]So how was it? You cannot post saying that you've slept with Tom Selleck and not say what the experience was like.

It was nice. I've been with him three times over the years. He's a bottom. Not too vocal, but enthusiastic and strong.

by Anonymousreply 39January 3, 2013 6:02 PM

I believe r34. Why is it so hard to believe a closet case would be careful not to get any stds? Even before AIDS there was other shit to be worried about .

It's not hard to imagine if someone had a modicum of self-care and control issues he would want to use a condom.

by Anonymousreply 40January 3, 2013 6:09 PM

[quote]He's a bottom. Not too vocal, but enthusiastic and strong.

So he grunts and can take a mean pounding?

Did he ride you or lay there with his legs up? Is he the bigger man, or are you taller than him?

by Anonymousreply 41January 3, 2013 11:46 PM

I've had the hots for Selleck since his days as Lance White on "The Rockford Files". He always seemed like a pretty cool guy. Don't know if he's gay or not, but he always was in my fantasies!

by Anonymousreply 42January 4, 2013 12:46 AM

He's such a bad actor he should not talk.

by Anonymousreply 43January 4, 2013 12:55 AM

Could he be the handsomest man to ever have lived?

by Anonymousreply 44January 4, 2013 12:56 AM

R44 - I don't know about that, but he was the sexiest dude on television in the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 45January 4, 2013 1:04 AM

by Anonymousreply 46January 4, 2013 5:17 PM

He was so pretty back in his day. I would jack off at least once during every episode of Magnum P I. Little short Larry Manetti was pretty also, and sometimes they had guest stars who were good to look at.

by Anonymousreply 47January 4, 2013 9:29 PM

I wonder if Tom knows that men used to jack off to him.

by Anonymousreply 48January 4, 2013 10:43 PM

My ex-bf used to vacation in Hawaii all the time during the Magnum PI years, and he said it was widely known in Honolulu gay circles that Selleck was gay and supposedly he had a steady bf back then.

by Anonymousreply 49January 4, 2013 10:52 PM

I believe [r34]. Something was posted about him on the 'net somewhere, I can't remember exactly where, and it was a very long time ago. So what? He seems like a fine man, a decent sort, ya know? and it doesn't appear to be an act. And he looks darn good. In my opinion he looked his best AFTER age 50.

by Anonymousreply 50January 4, 2013 10:54 PM

I hope he never, ever gets any "work done" on his face. He looks darn fine as he is. His aging face gives him character and maturity that a young, lean face cannot achieve. His face is fuller, which I find more attractive than his younger years. Not that I would have turned him away. Back in his Magnum days,his face was fine, true, but it was too lean,too thin, too...I don't know, almost reptilian. I suspect this may have been from dieting to stay thin.

Burt Reynolds and Kenny Rogers both look absolutely horrible with their faces redone.

by Anonymousreply 51January 6, 2013 10:17 PM

I used to be a top but at age 50 I realized I could get more sleep as a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 52January 6, 2013 10:24 PM

It's easier at our age,no?

by Anonymousreply 53January 11, 2013 4:23 AM

"Do me" queen.

by Anonymousreply 54January 11, 2013 4:34 AM

damn. he's a rightwing NRA hack. pass.

by Anonymousreply 55January 11, 2013 9:17 AM

He was so beautiful. He used to seem so fun an charming and now he just seems like a cranky old man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 11, 2013 12:37 PM

His longtime marriage and family life have matured him, r56, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 57January 11, 2013 12:45 PM

Riiiiiiiiiight.......

by Anonymousreply 58January 11, 2013 1:31 PM

Didn't he get his start in Myra Breckenridge. Nothing against Roger Herren, who was okay, but I would have preferred Sellect as Rusty Godowski.

by Anonymousreply 59January 11, 2013 1:35 PM

I've never thought of his voice as high. Though I'm of the "Friends" rather than "Magnum PI" generation.

by Anonymousreply 60January 11, 2013 2:05 PM

Hate him.

by Anonymousreply 61January 11, 2013 2:16 PM

Like him!

His voice has gotten so deep, older sounding lately. Still hot, IMO.

And if he is more conservative than some, so what. Isn't that a part of diversity?

by Anonymousreply 62January 11, 2013 5:34 PM

No. Closet-case, self-loathing creep.

by Anonymousreply 63January 11, 2013 5:39 PM

I remember a female friend of mine, with much better gaydar than I, watching Selleck, Ted Danson and Steve Guttenberg being interviewed on some daytime talk show when "Three Men and a Baby" was out (yes, I'm old.) She couldn't believe how "obvious" - without perhaps meaning to be - Selleck, and even Ted DANson (I have always wondered about him, too) were: obviously queeny - voice, intonation, gestures. Of course this was around 30 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 64January 11, 2013 5:48 PM

He seems very unhappy nowadays, but I don't watch him much. I want to remember like he was in Magnum P I, and I don't care for his looks now that he is so old. I still watched Magnum P I when a local station was showing it in syndication, but I haven't seen it in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 65January 11, 2013 5:51 PM

I have watched Magnum reruns on the 'net (Hulu?. There are dvds available, but right now I'm too cheap to shell out $$.

I admire the Jesse Stone series. I wonder why he has decided to discontinue them. I rather like the older, more serious Tom Selleck.I like his looks just as much, if not more so. And I like the character Jesse Stone as well.

by Anonymousreply 66January 11, 2013 10:57 PM

I too really enjoy the Jesse Stone films. Good acting, intersting characters and Selleck looks very sexy (much more handsome than how he looks on Blue Bloods)

by Anonymousreply 67January 11, 2013 11:02 PM

[quote] remember a female friend of mine, with much better gaydar than I, watching Selleck, Ted Danson and Steve Guttenberg being interviewed on some daytime talk show when "Three Men and a Baby" was out (yes, I'm old.) She couldn't believe how "obvious" - without perhaps meaning to be - Selleck, and even Ted DANson (I have always wondered about him, too) were: obviously queeny - voice, intonation, gestures. Of course this was around 30 years ago.

I just watched a video of him getting his star on the HWOF and being interviewed with his mother, and he totally pinged there too. This was right before "3 Men..." came out...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 12, 2013 12:15 AM

[quote]No. Closet-case, self-loathing creep.

He's certainly in the closet, but he's not self-loathing. In private he's quite matter-of-fact about liking men.

by Anonymousreply 69January 12, 2013 1:17 AM

[quote]He's certainly in the closet, but he's not self-loathing.

You'll have to excuse these queens on here. They tend to believe that if you aren't shouting from the mountaintops that you're gay, then you're self-loathing.

[quote]In private he's quite matter-of-fact about liking men.

Care to elaborate?

by Anonymousreply 70January 12, 2013 1:21 AM

[quote]Care to elaborate?

Sorry, I'm both R69 and R18. I knew him socially a bit as well as being an occasional fuckbuddy. In private he is affectionate and comfortable with himself, and talks about what kind of men he likes (he self-identifies as bi, though he's had a lot more male lovers than female, and so far as I know he hasn't been with another woman since he married Jillie).

He is still fond of Jillie but acknowledges that their marriage is quite strained, and they live apart most of the time. Staying married is somewhat important to him (he adores his daughter, Hannah), but it's incredibly important to Jillie. She'd die if her family and her snooty friends found out.

by Anonymousreply 71January 12, 2013 1:57 AM

What about his hot hairy "Blue Bloods" co-star Greg Jbara? He looks like he's seen some homosex action.

by Anonymousreply 72January 12, 2013 2:13 AM

R71,That is kinda the vibe I get about him, that he is a family man type of guy. Do you mind saying what kinda men does he like? I kinda got the vibe probably men similiar to the ones he plays in film, you know, Jesse Stone type guys: mature, manly guys with a heart.

by Anonymousreply 73January 12, 2013 11:52 AM

R73: He likes mature men (as opposed to twinks), physically fit but not necessarily muscled. Moderate hair. Mostly he doesn't like silly, flighty guys -- "they're exhausting." He likes men who are more low-key, and comfortable in their own skin, even if it's a little rumpled.

by Anonymousreply 74January 12, 2013 1:10 PM

Sorry, but I don't believe anything that R71/74 says. Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 75January 12, 2013 1:25 PM

k

by Anonymousreply 76January 12, 2013 1:27 PM

R64, that's sexist. And if Mary Steenburgen thought Danson were gay, she'd dump him. They spend a lot of time together and work together in projects as well.

by Anonymousreply 77January 12, 2013 1:37 PM

Saw him last night on Blue Bloods while I was surfing through the channels. He ghastly with his dyed hair, eyebrows, and mustache, and the excessive amounts of make-up. He is an old man, he seemed to be portraying an old man, so why the clownish masquerade? He is never again going to be the object of widespread lust that he was in his Magnum days, but there are plenty of daddy-seekers who would lust after him, if he were not doing this freak show routine.

by Anonymousreply 78January 12, 2013 1:43 PM

"even Ted DANson (I have always wondered about him, too)"

When Danson "dated" Whoppi Goldberg, I had the same thought.

by Anonymousreply 79January 12, 2013 3:27 PM

Indeed

by Anonymousreply 80January 12, 2013 4:28 PM

"You'll have to excuse these queens on here. They tend to believe that if you aren't shouting from the mountaintops that you're gay, then you're self-loathing."

You'll have to excuse the queens here. They think that if you don't lie about who you are then you are "shouting it from the rooftops." There is a difference between being private and being a liar. He lied. He claimed to be straight. He is a liar.

by Anonymousreply 81January 12, 2013 4:29 PM

[quote] My ex-bf used to vacation in Hawaii all the time during the Magnum PI years, and he said it was widely known in Honolulu gay circles that Selleck was gay and supposedly he had a steady bf back then.

Totally true, and I posted something similar about this at R8.

by Anonymousreply 82January 12, 2013 4:37 PM

If you don't like the way Selleck leads his life, then simply ignore threads on DL about him; don't watch any of his films or TV programs, and vote for tighter gun control, but stop bitching because he doesn't come out as a man who is gay. His business, not yours. Flame away or better yet, flame out. enough already.

by Anonymousreply 83January 12, 2013 5:13 PM

In 2012, anyone still cowering in the closet deserves scorn and criticism.

YOU deal with that, r83.

by Anonymousreply 84January 12, 2013 5:18 PM

(2013 even MORE so)

;>

by Anonymousreply 85January 12, 2013 5:19 PM

If you don't like the way DLers discuss celebrities, then simply ignore DL; don't read any of the threads, and go to other websites instead, but stop bitching because you don't like the comments. DLers' business, not yours. Flame away or better yet, flame out. enough already.

by Anonymousreply 86January 12, 2013 5:21 PM

"but stop bitching because he doesn't come out as a man who is gay. His business, not yours. Flame away or better yet, flame out. enough already."

I guess you're a closeted Republican liar like Tom. Flame out.

by Anonymousreply 87January 12, 2013 5:38 PM

Meh, who am I to say how a celeb lives their life? We each do what is best for us in our own situation, celeb or not. Let's stay on topic. If you need to discuss this, start your own thread. This one is too interesting.And thank you to the poster who is posting interesting and informative info.

Re: the dye job. It may be that in his role in Blue Bloods, he is supposed to be a grandfather BUT Lou Cariou (sp?), who plays the role of the GREAT grandfather, is in real life not much older than Tom Selleck. So, the dye job makes him (TS) look younger.

by Anonymousreply 88January 12, 2013 5:47 PM

Why did he buy a place in Maine, of all places? Since he is a SoCal boy, why didn't he buy out West somewhere? I didn't think he had roots in Maine. I am guessing that the low-key, kinda conservative, traditional folk are maybe more to his liking? Just a guess there.

by Anonymousreply 89January 12, 2013 5:49 PM

r18/r34/r69 - what does he like to do? Suck cock? Rim? I always fantasized he had a foot fetish because he always sowed them off during Magnum.

by Anonymousreply 90January 12, 2013 5:59 PM

[quote]If you don't like the way Selleck leads his life, then simply ignore threads on DL about him; don't watch any of his films or TV programs, and vote for tighter gun control, but stop bitching because he doesn't come out as a man who is gay. His business, not yours. Flame away or better yet, flame out. enough already.

My sentiments exactly.

by Anonymousreply 91January 12, 2013 6:03 PM

Such good dish, R70. Please tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 92January 12, 2013 6:03 PM

I meant such good dish R71! Tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 93January 12, 2013 6:06 PM

R89, I'm originally from New England and I remember a rumor that in the 70s, Tom was the lover of a wealthy businessman who was older than Selleck. The rumor was that his lover had a summer house in Maine and he and Tom spent a lot of time there together. Supposedly the wife of Tom's lover knew about the arrangement and was fine with it. She had the status of wife and all the money and prestige that went along with it. Not sure if it's true, but that was the rumor. Now that I know Selleck has a house in Maine, it makes me wonder about that rumor all the more.

by Anonymousreply 94January 12, 2013 6:09 PM

Yes, I have heard that about Maine as well.

by Anonymousreply 95January 14, 2013 8:57 PM

I think Selleck rocks. I don't care if he's straight or gay, or in the closet, or not. I like his TV shows, his movies and him. He seems like a pretty decent guy. His personal life is none of our business. I've been a fan of his since episode 1 of Magnum, PI in December of 1980 and I will always like him. I still have a big crush on him too.

by Anonymousreply 96January 14, 2013 9:13 PM

You HAVE TO CARE if he's straight or gay. This is the Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 97January 14, 2013 9:21 PM

R97 LOL.

by Anonymousreply 98January 14, 2013 9:28 PM

So many people say that actors should "come out" at all costs. I think not. Hollywood is VERY hypocritical. They preach that gay is good on the one hand, while denying actors prime roles because they are gay on the other. When a top name actor comes out they can expect to get only a couple of role types: TV sitcoms and playing the "gay best friend" to the bride in romantic comedy movies. Musical theater is the only other option, no matter how masculine the actor is. It's a sad situation, but it's true. If Selleck were gay and came out it WOULD cost him dearly. From that point forward, he would only be offered "gay" roles.

by Anonymousreply 99January 14, 2013 9:34 PM

I met him years ago on several different occasions. Very nice guy. I don't know if he pinged, or not. My gaydar has always been terrible. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 100January 14, 2013 9:44 PM

I did business with him in the '80s and I never got a gay vibe from him at all. I dealt with other celebs who did give off "the vibes" (No, I'm not telling), but Selleck never said or did anything to make me think he went "my way". He was always very kind, charming and witty and always made me feel comfortable around him. I wasn't exactly unattractive back then and if he had given me the "bat-signal", I would have been all over him, business or not. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 101January 14, 2013 9:54 PM

r96, if you think the personal lives of celebs are none of anyone's biz, then WHY are you on DL?!! ROTFLMAO!!

by Anonymousreply 102January 14, 2013 10:00 PM

I belive r71 r75. I heard something similiar before, awhile ago.

by Anonymousreply 103January 14, 2013 10:16 PM

R99, you ignorant fool, this is a gay gossip forum. DEAL with it.

by Anonymousreply 104January 14, 2013 11:16 PM

R104 - R99 here. I am not an ignorant fool. I am a gay actor. I'm not A-list, but you've probably heard of me. I did not mean for my comment to be rude. I am stating the facts as I see them every day in this business. I am probably C+ list, at best, but I cannot come out in Hollywood unless I want to be pigeon-holed into a certain type of role for the rest of my career. Sad fact, but true. If I come out, I will only be able to get supporting roles on Glee, if I'm lucky. Or maybe I will get the great cinematic challenge of playing Reese Witherspoon's "best gay pal" in her next rom-com. I did not mean to come across as an ass. I'm sorry if I have. However, that's the way it is in this town. Sorry if I have offended, but I live this.

by Anonymousreply 105January 15, 2013 12:10 AM

You just do what you need to do, R105, from one actor to another. I know how you feel.

by Anonymousreply 106January 15, 2013 12:22 AM

Isn't that do WHO you need to do?

by Anonymousreply 107January 15, 2013 12:28 AM

All true R105. Women want their stars to be as straight as they are. They have their favorites that they fantasize to and they certainly would be mortified to replace the vision of you, as an idol, going down on her with the vision of you with a dick in your mouth. It's just a fact of life and it's what sells tickets and the agents push back to this day against anyone who tries to go up against the status quo.

However, everything is in flux now, isn't it.

by Anonymousreply 108January 15, 2013 12:45 AM

R108 R105 here. Yes. It is getting better... slowly. I long for the day when I can be out to everyone, not just a few close friends and family. My agent told me that I can be as gay as I want to be, and rumors can fly until doomsday, just don't confirm it to the press. I can't wait until I don't have to do that anymore. NOTE: I have never used a beard and never will.

by Anonymousreply 109January 15, 2013 1:14 AM

God, I would love to think that Selleck is a power-bottom. I would love to have him on his back with his hairy legs up in the air, while I'm drilling his ass missionary style with my thick nine inch cock. When I'm finished I will shoot my load all over that hairy, manly chest and rub it in. After that fuck, it will take two or three hours for that hot, hairy hole to snap shut again. Mmm, mmm, mmm.

by Anonymousreply 110January 15, 2013 1:43 AM

I could bury my tongue deep in a 1980's-era Tom Selleck butthole and suck for a week, non-stop.

by Anonymousreply 111January 15, 2013 2:17 AM

"If I come out, I will only be able to get supporting roles on Glee, if I'm lucky."

Huh? Most actors would kill to get a role on a popular tv show. You are acting like this is a national tragedy.

You'll probably never be A-list even if you remain closeted. Might as well be honest about who you.

by Anonymousreply 112January 15, 2013 2:36 AM

Let's keep it on topic about Tom S! I only watch Blue Bloods 'cuz' he's in it!! Otherwise, I probably wouldn't watch it.Yeah, I think he's still quite a hunk.

by Anonymousreply 113January 15, 2013 8:19 AM

bump!

by Anonymousreply 114January 15, 2013 7:02 PM

[quote]I could bury my tongue deep in a 1980's-era Tom Selleck butthole and suck for a week, non-stop.

That's quite a visual.

by Anonymousreply 115January 15, 2013 11:15 PM

I wonder if TS or any of his employees ever cruise the 'net/DL and read any of this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 116January 18, 2013 3:51 PM

I love this thread, mostly because I have been told over the past 20 years or so that I look like Tom Selleck!

by Anonymousreply 117January 18, 2013 4:27 PM

What nationality is the name Selleck? Sounds shortened or something? Polish?

by Anonymousreply 118January 18, 2013 5:05 PM

R111 has shit breath.

by Anonymousreply 119January 18, 2013 8:40 PM

I believe the surname Selleck is of English origin. A friend once lived in southeastern MI and there was once a general store run by someone named Elbert Lewis Selleck. That sounds very English to me.

by Anonymousreply 120January 18, 2013 10:22 PM

In my mind, Bottom. And that is how he shall stay.

by Anonymousreply 121January 18, 2013 10:25 PM

Tom Selleck: Bottom or Top?

He is too old for me to care. Ah, but from the first time I saw him in Magnum PI until he did finally get too old, and especially with the dyed hair and excess make-up, I would fantasize about pushing those sturdy legs back and fucking him right to his face. His pretty sexy, incredibly handsome face. If only I could, I would french kiss his dimples until the tip of my tongue was sore.

by Anonymousreply 122January 18, 2013 10:33 PM

He was my fantasy when younger Does anyone have a real hot photo of him?

Thank you friends

by Anonymousreply 123January 19, 2013 2:07 AM

In real life he may be a pussy pounding fuck machine, but in my mind he was always gay and always a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 124January 19, 2013 2:12 AM

I usually don't find mustaches to be at all attractive but he's definitely one who greatly benefited from facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 125January 19, 2013 2:12 AM

hairy taint

by Anonymousreply 126January 19, 2013 2:26 AM

Thank you R120. I always liked him because he was incredibly hot and uber masculine but he had a slighyly goofy demeaner on Magnum at least.

by Anonymousreply 127January 19, 2013 12:49 PM

Nasty man.

by Anonymousreply 128January 19, 2013 10:46 PM

R128, is that you, Rosie O?

by Anonymousreply 129January 19, 2013 11:12 PM

I notice there is never any mention of his son in the press, but there is of his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 130January 24, 2013 10:33 PM

He has kids? Where the hell have I been? His son must be hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 131January 24, 2013 10:47 PM

R128 Now, Rosie. He's a very nice man. You two just disagreed on gun issues. Make up with him.

by Anonymousreply 132January 25, 2013 12:22 AM

Ask Charlton Heston and the NRA. I'm sure they know which he prefers.

by Anonymousreply 133January 25, 2013 3:59 AM

I know the answer to the question, but I promised I wouldn't tell.

by Anonymousreply 134January 25, 2013 1:29 PM

the answer is bottom.

by Anonymousreply 135January 25, 2013 2:12 PM

Still quite a nice looking bottom.

by Anonymousreply 136January 25, 2013 2:54 PM

I have been in love with that man for decades. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 137January 25, 2013 3:14 PM

I still fantasize about banging his hot hairy ass in his Robin Masters owned Ferrari.

by Anonymousreply 138January 25, 2013 3:35 PM

Heck, lotsa guys would still bang that ass Ferrari or no Ferrari.

by Anonymousreply 139January 25, 2013 9:15 PM

I loved his cackling Magnum laugh. I want him to laugh like that while I'm slippin' him the hot and nasty. I wanna suck those hairy man titties too.

by Anonymousreply 140January 25, 2013 9:36 PM

LOL. I had a similar fantasy with the Ferrari. Mine was that TS and I would be cruising along the highway at Diamond Head with Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" album playing. We pull over and light up a doob and then get down to brass tacs. Of course, in my fantasy, he was doggy-style and face down. Definitely a power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 141January 26, 2013 12:16 AM

Still #1 listed on the Board of Directors of the NRA. I can't forgive that.

by Anonymousreply 142January 26, 2013 12:30 AM

R142 I know, Rosie. We'll just have to be patient and hope that someday he has an epiphany and comes to his senses.

by Anonymousreply 143January 26, 2013 12:35 AM

I would hope a hunk like Selleck would at least be versatile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 26, 2013 3:16 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 145January 27, 2013 11:34 AM

r131, I read on the 'net that he adopted the son from his first marriage.

by Anonymousreply 146January 27, 2013 11:59 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 147January 31, 2013 4:21 AM

He still has a nice bee-hind.

by Anonymousreply 148February 11, 2013 3:45 PM

BU-tto-M-to-P

by Anonymousreply 149June 28, 2013 7:36 PM

Loved him since he was the "Marlboro Man" in the 70's. I was 20 or 21 and showed my mother his ad in a magazine and told her that's what I wanted for Christmas.

He was at his sexiest on "Friends". I watch the reruns he is in for Friends.

by Anonymousreply 150June 28, 2013 7:57 PM

I was flipping through Good Housekeeping at the dentist's office today and there was an article where Tom talked about the "secrets to his happy marriage." A bunch of bullshit - I'm always suspicious about guys like John Travolta, Hugh Jackman, and Will Smith who blather endlessly about how happy their marriages are.

by Anonymousreply 151September 26, 2013 12:22 AM

[quote]I was flipping through Good Housekeeping at the dentist's office today and there was an article where Tom talked about the "secrets to his happy marriage."

Oh, honey, if you believe that ANY of the celebrity attributions in those articles are genuine, I have a bridge you might be interesting in buying!

(Pssst! Most of the "posters" on this site are shills! Don't tell anyone, ok?)

by Anonymousreply 152September 26, 2013 12:32 AM

do not bump

by Anonymousreply 153September 26, 2013 12:48 AM

"Oh, honey, if you believe that ANY of the celebrity attributions in those articles are genuine, I have a bridge you might be interesting in buying!"

Yeah, I know most of those articles are written by PR people...just think it's funny that Tom and his PR team are shilling out his "happy marriage"

by Anonymousreply 154September 26, 2013 1:19 AM

I would certainly hope so, as even at 67 years I'd do him again and again.

by Anonymousreply 155September 28, 2013 2:36 AM

Selleck does not have a biological son, but he does have a stepson from his first marriage. It was him that R7 wrote about as driving a jeep off the deck of a parking garage, not some young love interest he was trying to hide.

I've always thought Selleck was gay because he once made a statement saying something akin to "there's not a man alive who can claim to have had sex with me." Well, okay. But how many dead ones were there?

by Anonymousreply 156September 28, 2013 4:27 AM

R11 even if he's a top how did he not become HIV+ as most bi and gay men his age died of AIDS?

by Anonymousreply 157October 12, 2013 3:07 AM

R71 does he still use condoms or not? The bottoms I know crave cum up their ass and even if they claim to have always used condoms they're probably lying and didnt use them before AIDS even if they were deeply closeted.

by Anonymousreply 158October 12, 2013 3:14 AM

Is he cut or not cut? He's probably just average at 5-5.5" long or maybe 6 inches. Is he vanilla or into kink like cigars?

by Anonymousreply 159October 12, 2013 3:18 AM

[quote]I was flipping through Good Housekeeping at the dentist's office today

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 160October 12, 2013 3:21 AM

Either way, I'm versatile so I would be more than willing to conform to whichever he preferred. That man was just pure sex back in the day. Get me my smelling salts.

by Anonymousreply 161October 12, 2013 5:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 12, 2013 5:49 PM

bottom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 12, 2013 5:49 PM

>>but he does have a stepson from his first marriage. It was him that [R7] wrote about as driving a jeep off the deck of a parking garage, not some young love interest he was trying to hide.

That [italic]was[/italic] his young love interest he was trying to hide.

by Anonymousreply 164October 12, 2013 5:54 PM

All of a sudden on this thread, a lot of non-DLers started posting implications that he's straight.

Yeah, that was believable.

by Anonymousreply 165October 13, 2013 7:39 AM

I read this thread last night and then had a dream about Tom Selleck.

by Anonymousreply 166October 13, 2013 10:24 AM

Yes they did R165

by Anonymousreply 167October 17, 2013 6:38 PM

I'm in Toronto and I know a (gay) man who looks so much like him, he could easily impersonate him and get away with it.

Tom Selleck is handsome, but as he has aged, looks more and more like any man you see at The Eagle. Mistaken identity?

by Anonymousreply 168October 17, 2013 7:14 PM

The secret to a happy marriage is to find a gal who doesn't mind when you fool around with guys on the side!

by Anonymousreply 169October 17, 2013 11:14 PM

Why then would you stay with him if you know he is gay ___ not unless you r gay yourself but he paid big time bucks and you accepted

by Anonymousreply 170December 13, 2014 1:38 PM

[R105] good for you -- I admire your attitude.

I don't know the origin of Selleck, but I know he does have Italian cousins.

by Anonymousreply 171December 13, 2014 10:24 PM

When I lived in Germany, they showed Magnum in German, of course, but used a much better voice than his to dub him.

There is a book I read called The Last Word on Power and I'm sure he's the actor she talks about. She was someone from EST who ran a workshop for actors. She didn't promise them stardom but said they would see results.

She had one student who was always the second in line for a role. It would be between him and one other person, and the other person would get the part. So she asked his permission and started calling around to the various casting people and asking about him.

Finally she told him she had good news for him. He had no talent. He was horrified. She said, no, it's good news. Now you don't have to worry about anything but marketing yourself: your looks, your charm, your amiable attitude, etc. As she said in her book, he wound up a "household name" on a big series. This was written during the time of Magnum. I'm sure it was Selleck.

by Anonymousreply 172December 13, 2014 10:29 PM

With those dimples? Definitely a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 173December 13, 2014 10:30 PM

Bottom if he's even into that?

by Anonymousreply 174May 6, 2015 8:12 PM

Do people over 60 bottom?

by Anonymousreply 175May 6, 2015 8:38 PM

I would have guessed bottom.

by Anonymousreply 176May 6, 2015 8:43 PM

I didn't know he was gay until about four years ago. After I found out, I realize, it should have been obvious to me. I doubt if he lives with his wife...I really don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 177May 6, 2015 8:46 PM

Selleck is (or was) a bottom when I knew him.

I'll just leave it at that.

He's a very kind man. I'm sorry he felt he had to live his life in the closet, but that's Hollywood. He was extraordinarily nice to me so I won't gossip about him.

by Anonymousreply 178May 6, 2015 8:55 PM

When a gay guy gets this old and still hasn't come out...I can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 179May 14, 2015 8:48 PM

How did you find out, R177?

by Anonymousreply 180May 15, 2015 1:24 AM

g

by Anonymousreply 181May 15, 2015 1:27 AM

R178 did he have any kinks at all? Was he cut or intact with a foreskin? Was he hung or just average?

by Anonymousreply 182May 15, 2015 6:36 AM

What bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 183May 15, 2015 6:43 AM

R182 He's cut, somewhat above average in length but thick, and a great kisser. He sucked cock well but had a back tooth was would keep hitting the top of my cock--so I would always be sort of happy when he stopped.

Never exhibited any fetishes to me but after sex, he'd jump right out of bed. He hated to cuddle

by Anonymousreply 184May 21, 2015 4:00 AM

R178, did you ask him why he sued The Enquirer for saying that he is gay?

by Anonymousreply 185May 21, 2015 2:43 PM

How did you get involved with him R184? Is he bisexual or is he gay? Is he mainly a bottom for anal sex? Does he dislike being closeted or did he not mention this?

by Anonymousreply 186May 21, 2015 6:15 PM

What sort of men does he like R184? Does he bareback or practise safer sex? Is he mainly into oral sex or does he like to bottom?

by Anonymousreply 187May 21, 2015 6:31 PM

OMG R184! Tell us more! Did he like you to finger his ass? What did that nice butt look like bare?

by Anonymousreply 188May 21, 2015 9:49 PM

He's on the Board of Directors for the NRA. He is dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 189May 21, 2015 9:54 PM

r184, come back!

by Anonymousreply 190May 22, 2015 12:22 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 191May 22, 2015 12:30 AM

R71 are you R184?

by Anonymousreply 192May 22, 2015 2:23 AM

Anyone have any more info about him?

by Anonymousreply 193May 22, 2015 5:29 AM

ONE of the sexiest, R45.

Don Johnson was no slouch.

by Anonymousreply 194May 22, 2015 6:53 AM

Selleck seemed comfortable kissing Kevin Kline.

But who knows?

by Anonymousreply 195May 22, 2015 7:02 AM

Selleck is gay, there is no question about that fact.

by Anonymousreply 196May 22, 2015 8:37 PM

He's a sex fiend

by Anonymousreply 197May 22, 2015 8:39 PM

r182, in most photos of TS in speedos, etc. he doesn't appear to be well endowed. Must be one heck of a grower.

by Anonymousreply 198May 23, 2015 1:38 PM

R196= masturbating to old Playgirl magazines

by Anonymousreply 199May 23, 2015 1:56 PM

I think he has really big balls though, R198. His sack looked hefty in those short-shorts on MAGNUM PI, and in this Blue Bloods interview he did a few years back, it looks like he's got a grapefruit in his pants...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 24, 2015 6:52 PM

R198, is a goddamn idiot.

by Anonymousreply 201May 24, 2015 6:57 PM

r201, is that you, Tom? This has been talked about before. Take a look at photos. Are you a blind asshole, or just an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 202May 26, 2015 4:19 AM

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 203June 3, 2015 5:14 AM

He's still straight, R203

by Anonymousreply 204June 3, 2015 5:30 AM

As a millennial, I was familiar with Selleck and his famous stache, but I never explored his sex appeal due to other, more contemporary options that the media sold me. Damn. He was and is a hunk, and knowing that he was always such a genuinely good guy makes me his newest fan. Time to rub one out to some shirtless Magnum pics!

by Anonymousreply 205June 3, 2015 6:33 AM

huge bottom

by Anonymousreply 206July 22, 2015 6:00 PM

bottom

by Anonymousreply 207October 22, 2015 8:23 PM

You can tell by the thread bumping activity some tired old queen has suddenly regained access to the internet.

by Anonymousreply 208October 22, 2015 9:45 PM

As per current AARP article= TS= a nice healthy sloppy bottom rolling around with other guys cum in his crack seldom cleaning between adventures.

by Anonymousreply 209October 26, 2015 11:41 PM

[quote]He hated to cuddle

That's what I call a dud fuck.

At the height of his youthful sex appeal he had a walk on part playing a professional roller skater date for Rhoda on either her show or MTM's.

I know an actor who featured in one of his movies. He told me that the elaborate precaution of having the supposed bf booked into a hotel at the other end of town was the talk of the crew. And you thought DL was a snakepit!

by Anonymousreply 210May 19, 2016 1:36 PM

OP Grey hair is hard to dye that's why he has to go with such a dark shade. The dye fades quickly, and grey hair doesn't hold it well.

by Anonymousreply 211May 19, 2016 1:46 PM

I'm not sure?

by Anonymousreply 212January 21, 2017 4:28 PM

This is an interview with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213January 21, 2017 4:47 PM

I heard he is more of a top for both oral and anal sex...

by Anonymousreply 214April 6, 2020 2:12 AM

Tommy S is a bottom, just like Tommy C. Tom S is either bisexual, or gay and it has been an open secret for decades.

I found this picture of Tom but does anyone know if it's photoshopped or not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 30, 2020 12:30 AM

r215, that image is obviously photoshopped.

by Anonymousreply 216July 30, 2020 12:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!