Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bill Cosby, Monster

Interesting article on Ken Levine's blog about what an asshole Cosby was to work for, but the really interesting tidbits are in the comments section. It's worth a read.

One of the comments:

i worked for The Tonight Show during Johnny Carson's reign and when Bill Cosby was a regular Monday Guest host filling in for Johnny. One particular Monday when Cosby was guest hosting and I wasn't more than 19 years old, I had the ONLY bad experience in my 9 years working on the show.

Cosby, Mr. Playboy Jazz Festival showed up early to listen to the Tonight Show Orchestra rehearse in the late afternoon. As Im standing by Doc Severinsen's podium, I kiddingly said to Mr Cosby: Good luck to your Sixers, but i think the Lakers are going to take this one. HE WENT APESHIT ON ME. Here I am a little girl in essence (only girl crew person in my career infancy) and he got right in my face screaming profanities at me pushing his chest out assaulting me while yelling at me! (over a basketball game? Come on!) It got so bad, violent, perverted, mean and frightening my guys from the crew and band members jumped to my defense saying to him is your career worth this, for gods sake she's a little girl! He was so in my face I truly feared he was going to hit me. Eventually the security took him from the studio until time for his monologue. Ive known for 30 years that Bill Cosby is a bully, crazy, untalented, pushy, racist, mean and and egocentric asshole! Ill spit on his grave when he dies and that couldn't happen soon enough!

by Anonymousreply 24003/13/2015

Sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 107/04/2012

He cheated on his wife their entire marriage.

by Anonymousreply 207/04/2012

He's an oreo cookie, he is critical of black youths talking all ghetto. He says they should learn to speak proper English.

Who's to say Ebonics is not proper?

by Anonymousreply 307/04/2012

[quote]Who's to say Ebonics is not proper?

Anyone with common sense.

by Anonymousreply 507/04/2012

R3, it's about as proper as a hillbilly doing his "gazintas."

by Anonymousreply 607/04/2012

What about the comment that he like Asian hookers? Anyone ever heard that before?

by Anonymousreply 707/04/2012

I second R4, they are freaks

by Anonymousreply 807/04/2012

I can honestly say I never watched a single (complete) episode of [italic]The Cosby Show[/italic] (or any other shows Bill Cosby starred in). Just never thought he was very funny or interesting.

by Anonymousreply 907/04/2012

this made me laugh

by Anonymousreply 1007/04/2012

I saw him once on a plane. The plane was held up for him and he came on last wearing tennis gear and holding a tennis racket. He sat in the first row. He ignored everyone when they spoke to him, including the flight attendants. He then said something like "can't you people leave me the 'f-k' alone" or something like that. He was very, very rude. Everyone on the plane was shocked and Cosby didn't care that everyone saw and heard him.

by Anonymousreply 1107/04/2012

WTF is his problem?

Huge chip on his shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 1307/04/2012

Most comedians are very different people when they are off the stage. Especially the big name ones. Rosie, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld are all mean. Bill is especially nasty though. He has tons of issues and some old people are just insufferable anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1607/04/2012

Oh, shut up the whole lot of you and eat a fucking Jell-o Pudding Pop.

by Anonymousreply 1707/04/2012

He's rude.

by Anonymousreply 1907/04/2012

Remember the cold shoulder he gave Wanda Sykes a few years ago on live TV at the Emmys? When she asked him about The Cosby Show, he icily said, "We spoke English."

Raven (aka Olivia) has also hinted at estrangement with Cosby. And I don't think Lisa Bonet has had anything to do with him since she left A Different World, and hasn't even participated in cast reunions.

by Anonymousreply 2107/04/2012

I remember one time on the Tonight Show he said he would not allow any white people on HIS show. He is indeed a Big racist.

by Anonymousreply 2307/04/2012

[quote]And I don't think Lisa Bonet has had anything to do with him since she left A Different World, and hasn't even participated in cast reunions.

What HAS she participated in besides supporting her husband(s) and daughter at their premieres?

by Anonymousreply 2407/04/2012

We despise him.

by Anonymousreply 2607/04/2012

He helped me get the truth out.

by Anonymousreply 2707/04/2012

"Remember the cold shoulder he gave Wanda Sykes a few years ago on live TV at the Emmys?"

Wanda was also making jokes at his expense before he snapped at her. Asking if Nipsey Russell was orginally scheduled to give it to him and such.

by Anonymousreply 2807/04/2012

r25 - Most languages are developed and spoken by "native people" of whatever country the language is spoken.

I suggest you tuck your Political Correctness up your ass, if there's room net to your head, and grow a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 3007/04/2012

[quote]Wanda was also making jokes at his expense

He deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 3107/04/2012

"He deserved it."

Then she deserved to be called out on it too.

by Anonymousreply 3207/04/2012

I saw that Emmy broadcast with Sykes and Cosby was just plain rude to her. It was a moment when she came out into the audience to just make jokes and stick the microphone in front of some people. At some point, Cosby DID say something along the lines of "We spoke English." Now, I DO love Wanda Sykes and SINCE that time I have learned that her humor, although she uses that "sassy black woman" accent thing, is smart and clever and that she is bright, not some dumb pop-eyed throwback to Amos and Andy. But she wasn't QUITE as well known at that time. And I could SEE how someone could mistake what her "schtick" is for an Uncle Tom thing. Until you give her a few minutes.

But, good holy christ, Cosby could have been polite and nice and SHOWN BY EXAMPLE, even if he did not like her act. And she is MILES funnier that Cosby and could have handed him his ass on a platter in his BEST days, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 3307/04/2012

R30 are you listening to yourself? I suppose you really have no clue how ridiculous you are.

Oh, I'm laughing now, believe me.

by Anonymousreply 3807/04/2012

Bill Cosby has an actual PhD. His degree is not honorary.

by Anonymousreply 4207/04/2012

You go girl ! Read those beads, hunny !

by Anonymousreply 4307/04/2012

Not surprised. I always found him an arrogant motherfucker and his comedy schtick vastly overrated. Only the other actors on the cosby show made it watchable. Ive heard lisa bonet put him in his place and wouldnt take any of his bs on cosby show which i find hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 4407/04/2012

[quote]Bill Cosby has an actual PhD. His degree is not honorary.

Not a PhD, an Ed.D.

His dissertation was entitled, "An Integration of the Visual Media Via 'Fat Albert And The Cosby Kids' Into the Elementary School Curriculum as a Teaching Aid and Vehicle to Achieve Increased Learning".

by Anonymousreply 4507/04/2012

Re: Ebonics. The distinction needs to be made between what is a language and what is appropriate language to use in any given situation. Linguists still disagree as to whether "Ebonics" (most linguistics refer to it as Black Vernacular English or BVE) is a language or dialect--no need to get into the technical stuff of linguistics, here. What is true is that what is called "Ebonics" has grammatical rules, marks tense in ways that are understandable to its speakers and listeners, and has a lexicon (vocabulary) that carries meaning for its users. Its rules are not the rules of what we call Standard American Language. But it is NOT ungrammatical--any more that the fact that English doesn't mark for singular or plural second person (you) in the way that most other Western languages (all the Romance languages, German sometimes yes sometimes no) do. Interestingly, we see an attempt to mark number this way in such slang terms as "youse" or "you-all."

Whether it's smart for speakers of Ebonics to use it when speaking to non-users (particularly in work situations or other situations where SAE is the language used by most speakers) is another issue for debate. And before we get too worked up, it's useful to remember that most Americans go to other countries and are angry when people there don't speak OUR language. Yes, we tend to have economic power that makes it incumbent on others to know English, but that doesn't make it somehow "right" in a purely linguistic sense.

And, yes, Cosby strikes me as a dick of the highest order. Could never listen to his monologues as a kid for very long, thought the Fat Albert stuff got old fast, and couldn't sit through any of his sit-comes.

by Anonymousreply 4807/04/2012

I have a PhD and a PsyD. The difference between a PsyD or EdD and a PhD is significant. He bought his way through UMass. His wife, however, produced some great academic work.

by Anonymousreply 4907/04/2012

Check out r48-putting out facts and reasonable argument to put a contentious topic into a fair context.

Jesus Christ (wo)man, what are you doing here?

by Anonymousreply 5007/04/2012

Cosby earned his bachelor degree for "life experience".

The drugging -

by Anonymousreply 5107/04/2012

What's Chris Rock like? I've read he's arrogant, but not out and out mean. Same with Seinfeld.

by Anonymousreply 5207/04/2012

[R7] I don't know about Asian hookers, but he likes white prostitutes. A friend of mine worked with him years ago and said he is an unbelievable womanizing pig.

by Anonymousreply 5307/04/2012

[quote]Who gives a f--k about Wanda Dykes ?

I do. She's an out gay person, and she is genuinely funny.

The latter is more than I can say for Bill Cosby.

by Anonymousreply 5407/04/2012

It's highly pretentious for anyone with an academic doctorate to demand to be addressed publicly as "doctor." Inside academia is another beast entirely.

by Anonymousreply 5507/04/2012

When I was a kid I laughed until I cried at The Chicken Heart routine. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 5607/04/2012

I thought the Ebonics business was designed to get grant money to schools which had a significant portion of the student body speaking non-standard English. The state had grant or program money available to schools with significant student populations whose primary language wasn't English. Some school or schools was/were trying to get some of that money to fund their own language programs. If I understood this properly, they weren't justifying they use of non-standard English, they actually wanted to remedy the language skills of their students.

by Anonymousreply 5707/04/2012

Cosby's doctorate is considered a joke.

by Anonymousreply 5807/04/2012

I know Bill has not been the same since his son was murdered - he was devastated by this. It doesn't bother me that he's a little curmudegeonly to people. I also don't have a problem with his mandate for some folks in our community to straighten up and fly right; him saying it is a lot better than some patronizing white liberal or a clueless WASP right-winger doing the same. He grew up in those neighborhoods - not to far from where my mother was born and raised. He knows just what he's talking about.

As far as his degree, don't know and don't care. I have a bachelor's, that's all I know.

by Anonymousreply 5907/04/2012

Cosby's welcome to state his opinions, and they carry some force, obviously, with some people.

It's his manner I find offensive. His put-down, hectoring, mean attitude. The fact that he represents so many unfortunate stereotypes himself ought to provide him evidence of how appearances can be deceiving.

by Anonymousreply 6107/04/2012

I always heard that Cosby had some "help" with the writing of his dissertation/thesis (rumor was that his wife did much of it)--have no idea if that is true or not, though I worked with people who graduated from UMass who swore it was.

Incidentally, I have two Ph.D.s (different disciplines, obviously--and still not sure it was worth doing both). Where I teach, most students either address their teachers as "Professor X" (since not all college professors have doctorates--there are fields where a professional masters is the terminal degree) or by our first names. Fine with me either way--I always say they are welcome to call me by my first name as long as they understand they there is still a power differential at the end of the day (i.e. I still give the grade). The older I get, the more likely they are to address me as "Professor X" or "Dr. X" (no, my last name is not X)--sigh. What we non-MDs usually don't care for is when people (usually our students' parents) simply call us "Doctor" (no last name)--it feels like I am expected to treat their illnesses.

Why am I here? The gay gossip and pointless bitchery, like everyone else. What, you don't college teachers enjoy those things, too? We learned from masters, Aunt Penniman.

by Anonymousreply 6207/04/2012

Paul Newman's son died young too. His solution was to use his wealth and fame to try to prevent others from dying as his son did.

by Anonymousreply 6307/04/2012

While I haven't been a Cosby fan since the Fat Albert years, I will posit there's a huge difference between having a drug-addicted son OD and having a son murdered by random strangers just because he happened to have car trouble after dark.

Doesn't excuse Cosby from his dickishness, which long predated Ennis' murder.

by Anonymousreply 6507/04/2012

Bleeble mleemlea mdmkede bleeble.

by Anonymousreply 6607/04/2012

R46, Pharmacology

by Anonymousreply 6807/04/2012

[quote] I've been around enough women to know that is the likely scenario.

Enjoy your stereotyping R67. Care to cast some generalisations about ethnic minorities and gays too?

by Anonymousreply 7007/04/2012

I'm not seeing anything about rape, R71.

by Anonymousreply 7207/04/2012

[quote]him saying it is a lot better than some patronizing white liberal or a clueless WASP right-winger doing the same.

I'm more interested in what is said than who says it. There is of course the aspect of why it is said, but that should be clear in the statement. Or do we think that the race of a person can undermine what they have to say. There's plenty of folks that wouldn't agree with his comments who came from a similar background, so he's hardly a spokesperson.

by Anonymousreply 7307/04/2012

[quote]I will posit there's a huge difference between having a drug-addicted son OD and having a son murdered by random strangers just because he happened to have car trouble after dark.

Oh, I see. One got what was coming to him and the other was an innocent. Have I got that right r65?

I will [bold]posit[/bold] that losing a child is a devastating experience, no matter what the cause.

by Anonymousreply 7407/04/2012

You're right, R74. It's devastating no matter what the cause. Yet, I think there is a difference, but not in the way R65 thinks. I think it is actually more difficult for parents to accept that their child was the cause of his or her own death.

Remember the people who believed there was such a thing as the Smiley Face Killer(s)? That there was a killer or killers roaming the country killing college age young men by pushing them into bodies of water and then tagging the area with smiley faces. There were parents who insisted that's how their sons died. Yet, there was no credible evidence to support it. What the evidence pointed to was their sons drinking too much and doing something careless (going for a swim in deep rivers, climbing up on the railings of bridges, etc). It seemed easier for them to believe that someone murdered their children than to believe that their children were engaged in reckless behavior.

by Anonymousreply 7607/04/2012

Google the lawsuit or lawsuits in which he was sued for allegedly drugging women and then forcing himself on them. Also, google plagiarism, Cosby and dissertation.

by Anonymousreply 7707/04/2012

I bet he even returns used enemas to his local CVS.

by Anonymousreply 7807/04/2012

I doubt it, R78. Cosby looks like he would be a happier man if he indulged in an occasional enema.

by Anonymousreply 7907/04/2012

He has been sued more than once for drugging women. Sounds like he enjoys offering to help women with their careers, inviting them to join him alone for a drink, then spikes their drink and gets right to business. Women wake up later in a daze. When several accusations like this arise it sure looks like he much more than a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 8007/04/2012

Several years ago when I was trying to break into screenwriting, I ran into Mr. Cosby and asked for five minutes of his time to pitch my script. He put me in touch with his production company and the script was optioned.

I'll always remember his kindness in granting me my first break.

by Anonymousreply 8107/04/2012

So, R81, does that preclude his drugging and raping multiple women?

His hiring a good screenwriter would benefit him as much as it did you, if not more.

by Anonymousreply 8207/04/2012

And just when will Leonard Part 7 be released, R81?

by Anonymousreply 8407/05/2012

[quote]She's going to "spit on his grave" and wishes him dead because he once yelled at her? Wow. She's completely nuts.

He exploded in rage and berated and humiliated a 19-year-old woman who attempted to engage him in a social pleasantry. He sounds completely nuts. Remember, he sells himself as being wise and wonderful where younger folk are concerned.

by Anonymousreply 8607/05/2012

He's an educator, y'know?

by Anonymousreply 8707/05/2012

A friend had a major role in the Carson Productions. Cosby was one of the most hated guest that would appear on the show.

by Anonymousreply 8907/05/2012

You're an idiot, R57.

by Anonymousreply 9007/05/2012

Isn't his wife black, R88?

This really is nothing more than idle gossip, but one of my friends from high school went to Morehouse. During his freshman year, Bill Cosby's son was the senior assigned to him as a sort of big brother. They stayed in touch for a while, but my friend was just a public schooled, lower middle class, scholarship kid from a Houston suburb. Ennis was apparently a nice enough guy, but was really snobbish about his status as Bill Cosby's son. My friend really grieved over his death and regretted losing touch, talking (mild) shit about him, etc.

by Anonymousreply 9107/05/2012

I hate that asshole Cosby but Wanda Sykes is an annoying fuck. I agree with him on dissing her.

by Anonymousreply 9207/05/2012

I assume R81 is a person of color...

by Anonymousreply 9307/05/2012

Bill Cosby, new star of thughunters.com

by Anonymousreply 9407/05/2012

Zozzum flozzum!

Also don't forget the time he humiliated quadrapelegic Teddy Pendergrass.

[quote]Teddy Pendergrass was scheduled to present Bill Cosby an award at a function in Philadelphia. He says, "Bill came on stage, then surprised me and everyone else there by walking up to me, dropping a microphone in my lap and saying, "I'm not leaving here until you pick up that mike." This was totally unplanned and I was taken aback. As I sat in my wheelchair, all I could do was shake my head no. I couldn't even venture to guess why Bill was doing this. Did he think he was helping me? That putting me on the spot like this and making me struggle was somehow good for me? If Bill really knew me, he'd know how much I'd overcome just to be there. I thought Bill would get the message when I refused, so you can imagine my shock and horror when he shouted, "I'm not leaving here until you pick up that mike!" A nervous silence fell over the crowd. I was embarrassed, humiliated and furious. Didn't he realize how devastated I'd be if I failed.

by Anonymousreply 9507/05/2012

The man needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 9607/05/2012

R88. Has nothing to do with him being black. I've had a lot of students plagiarize and the vast majority are white.

so, for fairness, let me state: Henry Louis Gates is NOT a plagiarist.

Happy now?

by Anonymousreply 9707/05/2012

OMG, the story about Teddy Pendegrass is a heartbreaker...it brought tears.

by Anonymousreply 9807/05/2012

I had a personal experience with Dr. Cosby quite a few years before the tragic murder of his son Ennis. I was a very tall, blond, fit F/A working in First Class from DFW-LAS. After the bulk of the service was completed, he felt perfectly comfortable and welcome(no) to join me on my jumpseat as I hurriedly woofed down my crew meal. GREAT. Being mashed and propositioned was nothing new for me, and I am not a prude. But I was literally freight trained by the man. He wanted me to join him at the hotel at which he was performing for the duration of the gig. I politely attempted to demur, stating that I was involved and I would not engage in any sort of pairing with a married man. I am telling you that man worked me with the subtlety of a jackhammer for the rest of the flight. So, he definitely has no bias against white women if they appeal to him. I just found him gross, but not arrogant or mean spirited.

On one other point, I love the history and usage of Ebonics. I see it very much as I do Cajun, pidgin Hawaiian, Geechie and other regional dialects. I agree, one would be well advised to utilize the King's English while in a business or educational environment, but why not have the option to communicate with ones family and peers in a common language?

No one would criticize a Hawaiian for the accepted use of their native pidgin with their fellow islanders. Why does the speaking of Ebonics bother Caucasians so? Yep.

by Anonymousreply 10204/03/2013

I love how datalounge gets all up in arms and self righteous about a woman stating that she will spit on someone's grave because they humiliated and debased her and yelled in her face, saying she is clearly mentally ill, when the average datalounger would not hesitate to spit on someone's grave if they wore white after Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 10304/03/2013

Priorities, R103 Priorities.

Some things just can not be tolerated.

by Anonymousreply 10404/03/2013

r105 The Cosby show was not a documentary, you know that, right?

by Anonymousreply 10604/04/2013

Saw him on the Tonight Show some years ago with Leno. He came on and was upset that he had just come off a flight and found out that during the flight when he asked for wine it was from a small poptop can and not a mini bottle. It was like, "How dare they." The audience seemed a little stunned that he would be upset over that.

by Anonymousreply 10704/04/2013

A doc about Cosby is being filmed. Should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 10804/04/2013

My friend, who's white FWIW, has a local radio show about jazz and blues and somehow got introduced to Bill Cosby. My friend invited him on the show thinking it would probably never happen, but Cosby came on the show and actually sat and talked with my friend for over two hours about music. My friend's daughter, who's 7, was in the office and Cosby asked if he could talk to her and she had a wonderful time talking to him. Apparently he was really sweet with her.

That's my Cosby story.

by Anonymousreply 10904/04/2013

Cool r109. I am glad to hear it, I hope he is sometimes nice, he can't always be a dick. I saw his show in Palm Springs after his son died, it was kind of boring but I can understand why.

by Anonymousreply 11004/04/2013

Oh..I didn't even know this thread was still open. I figured r111 had closed it with his decisive statement and power to deduce what was really true. Thanks for letting us still play.

by Anonymousreply 11404/04/2013

My Cosby experience was through some elderly relatives.

They had written to NBC to request tickets to his TV show, they received four tickets, they gave two to their neighbors.

At the time, the show was being filmed at the Kaufmann Astoria Studios in Astoria Queens, Kaufmann was located near my relatives home.

It was a very bad rainy day, the people with the advance tickets, which my relatives and their neighbors had, were required to stand in the rain almost for an hour. Everyone on that line assumed they were going inside, these were not stand-by tickets.

A security guard was about to check the tickets, but just as this long line of people were about to be let into the studio, two private buses from some black organization pulled up.

The tired people who had waited on that long line in the rain, were shocked to see the people from the buses were being immediately escorted into the studio. The people on the line were furious, all of them, mostly white and Hispanic people, were turned away.

My aunt wrote to NBC with photocopies of the tickets added to her letter, she received no response, let alone an explanation as to why guaranteed seating meant nothing as soon as those buses pulled up. NBC/Cosby's production company wasn't even courteous enough to send them replacement tickets for another filming.

This incident spoke volumes to me about Cosby's hatred of the 'little people' especially white people.

I'm sure my aunt was not the only one to complain about this incident, she heard others say they were going to write or call NBC to complain. Unfortunately, this happened pre-cell phone cameras and pre-digital cameras, so one one was there to record what was going on, then immediately email the photos to NBC.

by Anonymousreply 11504/04/2013

You've got to hand it to R101, he knows how to get a DL thread deleted.....

by Anonymousreply 11604/04/2013

Well R116, that happens all the time. The tickets you have are secondary to the tour bus people who consistently fill the audiences for the shows. I've been to LA several times and that happened when I was in line for several shows including The Price is Right, my nieces wanted to go. I got bumped from two shows my group was thrilled to have gotten tickets for.

by Anonymousreply 12004/04/2013

When she was good, she was VERY good...

by Anonymousreply 12104/04/2013

The Pendergrass story alone would be sufficient to brand Cosby as one of the Entertainment worlds Biggest Unwiped Assholes.

by Anonymousreply 12304/04/2013

R123 "Biggest Unwiped Assholes."

Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 12404/04/2013

Yeah, the Teddy story is not only mean but downright disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 12504/04/2013

Chill the fuck out, R126 R127

Perhaps it's your own reading comprehension that could use some improvement.

You're unhinged about a minor incident from over two decades ago, and one that you had no involvement in. Who's clueless here?

I hope you get a good sleep, you need it.

by Anonymousreply 12804/06/2013

R12 is simply an angry fool. Talk about a chip on the shoulder...

by Anonymousreply 13004/06/2013

A friend is his personal chef at his Berkshires home. Friend likes working for him. Wish I had more dirt.

by Anonymousreply 13104/06/2013

He is indeed a big Racist. Absolutely Hates white people. He ranted and raved one night on the tonight show about how he would both allow any white people to work on his show. He really showed his ass that night and I never watch a ything he was in afterward.

by Anonymousreply 13204/06/2013

"So, he definitely has no bias against white women if they appeal to him"

I know women will never understand this, but sometimes men have sex with women to degrade them. That's what some get off on. It's sort of rape-lite.

by Anonymousreply 13304/06/2013

But was he as mean as Johnny Carson?

by Anonymousreply 13407/05/2013

[quote]He ranted and raved one night on the tonight show about how he would both allow any white people to work on his show.

Back before the internet age, people used this all the time: xxx said it on the Tonight show! And now, you really have to prove something like that. Can you cite a source for this? I can't find anything about it on the 'net.

by Anonymousreply 13507/05/2013

He was pretty rude to me once. I was working overnights at a hotel 10 years ago and he was staying there. He called to the front desk a few times and was particularly short with me for no reason at all. Each time I answered the phone after our initial conversation, we asked to speak to Yolanda, my coworker, who is black. She was on the phone yapping and laughing with him. He did come down to the desk and chatted with her for a good 15 minutes and ignored me. Oh well.

Yolanda was a sweetheart and I miss her a lot, btw.

by Anonymousreply 13607/05/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 13707/05/2013

11 inches? wow that's a lot, I always found him so hot and very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 13807/05/2013

That should be R133

by Anonymousreply 14007/05/2013

Very Rude Asshole. He hates white people.

by Anonymousreply 14107/05/2013

Cosby was doing Seinfeld before Seinfeld.

But once he leaves the stage he is a bastard. And a pig.

by Anonymousreply 14207/05/2013

The "genius" prima donna has repercussions for regular folks like us. It gives people the idea that if you are an asshole, you are necessarily some kind of superior being.

by Anonymousreply 14307/05/2013

Cosby is a nasty excuse of a human being. Can't stand the jerk.

by Anonymousreply 14407/05/2013

I have no idea if Cosby hates white people, but he's no fan of poor black people either. I'm not American but I've heard him ranting about on two different interviews, one with Oprah, about black people who are on welfare, black single mothers, irresponsible poor black men etc as though it was strictly a black issue. I waited for him to offer a suggestion on how things could be improved or talk about the importance of education or discuss the importance of having a plan. He didn't do any of that, he just ranted as though all these poor black people stuck in a cycle of poverty and crime needed to just stop being poor. He behaved as though they were an embarrassment to him personally. It was odd.

by Anonymousreply 14507/05/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 14607/05/2013

Does the Black Community think he's funny?

According to his website his next concert is the Hall County Fair in Grand Island, Nebraska next week, and just a wild guess, but I'm thinking that audience will be pretty fucking white.

by Anonymousreply 14907/06/2013

So nowadays he's playing county fairs, amusement parks, and Indian casinos?

by Anonymousreply 15007/06/2013

Time to stop looking at the women who have come Forward to accuse him but let's look at the man Who is being accused. Why would they want to suffer The embarrassment and the shame talking about this!

by Anonymousreply 15111/23/2014

Prescient thread. How so many over the years enabled Cosby the Rapist/Abuser. Monster indeed.

by Anonymousreply 15211/23/2014

WATCH THAT VINDALOO, BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 15311/24/2014

This has been great reading these older posts.

R102 are you still out there?

by Anonymousreply 15411/24/2014

[quote] Does anyone really believe that the guest-host of The Tonight Show was removed from the studio by security because he was yelling at a P.A. who very likely had no business at all butting into whatever it was he was doing at the time?

I know that was posted 2 1/2 years ago, but yeah, I do believe it. Cosby has a history.

Back in the 1980s, there were multiple reports of him abusing staff on the Cosby Show. Here's one, which includes a photo of him with a crew member in a headlock. Nobody looks like they're laughing.

by Anonymousreply 15511/24/2014

"You can't believe women. They lie too much and Wanda is an ugly old dyke. Cosby wins."

Wherever you are, I hope life is not kind to you. And I am sure it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 15611/24/2014

[quote]Back before the internet age, people used this all the time: xxx said it on the Tonight show! And now, you really have to prove something like that. Can you cite a source for this? I can't find anything about it on the 'net.

People still try to pull this stunt, even with the internet. I just got into an argument on HTF with a guy who insisted there was some "PC thought police editing" of a show to remove a homophobic slur. No matter how many YT videos we show him that prove the original episode already had the edit (because even in the 1970s, the slur was unacceptable) he insists he saw it back in 1973 and KNOWS it was there.

I've seen that on a few Cosby show thread comments, too, people who saw some 1960s Tonight Show where X happened but there's no evidence the episode even existed.

by Anonymousreply 15711/24/2014

Lisa Bonet seems to obviously dislike Cosby and stays away from him. Maybe he made some sort of pass towards her? And surely if Cosby was attacking or molesting women around the set, she had the opportunity to hear one of them talk about it. Maybe someone warned her to stay out of his way, and she realized what was happening and was very offended. Or maybe she threatened to go to the police and was bought off.

Maybe she came in contact with one of his victims and heard the story then. She's always been silent about why she dislikes him, but it's very obvious.

by Anonymousreply 15811/24/2014

Funny because I've been waiting for Ken Levine to comment on this. He probably doesnt want to show tool much schadenfreude.

I do think a lot of the general public who grew up with The Cosby Show are genuinely disappointed and sad, but I suspect most of the people actually in the business are just cackling.

by Anonymousreply 15911/24/2014

Any female employee or intern now will just look at him, were Cosby to ask to be watched eating or touched or in any way kow-towed to, and laugh in his face.

by Anonymousreply 16011/24/2014

R161, I know about a great land deal. I'll be happy to hook you up with the developer if you pay me a finder's fee.

by Anonymousreply 16211/24/2014

R161, 'doctor' LOL.

by Anonymousreply 16511/24/2014

Dr. Cosby can now join the ranks of Dr. Frankenstein, Dr. Moreau, Dr. Evil and Dr. Mengele.

by Anonymousreply 16611/24/2014

If Lisa Bonet doesn't speak up, I hope that Lenny Kravitz says something. He probably heard an earful from her while they were married.

by Anonymousreply 16711/24/2014

There are several blind items stating Bonet was sexually assaulted by him but will probably not come forward because she has started getting some acting roles again.

by Anonymousreply 16811/24/2014

It's funny for years when I was a kid my dad would tell the story about how he asked Bill Cosby for an autograph and Cosby rudely blew him off. Then one day in DC I see Cosby at Union Station and ask for and autograph and he blew me off too. It was like a rite of passage.

by Anonymousreply 16911/24/2014

R9, you're a ridiculous fool. Actually Cosby is very interesting and he's worked for so many decades, because he can be extremely funny. He's also a huge douche. Are you interesting? Personally, I doubt if you have enough brain to be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 17011/24/2014

R161, what are racism people?

by Anonymousreply 17211/24/2014

Damn I wish Joan Rivers was still here. I bet she knew the dirt on Cosby. I wonder if they got along?

by Anonymousreply 17311/24/2014

She probably didn't care as long as he didn't bother her (and he wouldn't), R173.

by Anonymousreply 17411/24/2014

Another comes forward. When will it end?

by Anonymousreply 17511/24/2014

[quote]Imma say it.

Oh, brother.

by Anonymousreply 17611/24/2014

[quote]Another comes forward. When will it end?

Uh Oh, she was 15.

by Anonymousreply 17711/24/2014

Too bad you didn't have a handy grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 17811/25/2014

Let's leave the Cosby kids out of this. Raven wants no part of this and Bonet has made no comments despite the fake one.

Anyway, I was curious about what Bonet was up to and oh my GOD, her husband is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 17911/25/2014

He sure looks like a monster these days, with those googley-ass cataract eyes. They were really planning to give him a new TV show looking like that?? I can't even look at him!

by Anonymousreply 18011/25/2014

r171 wins!

by Anonymousreply 18111/25/2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08iEkKx4b30 Another example of Cosby being a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 18212/04/2014

Gloria Allred representing 3 new ones

by Anonymousreply 18312/04/2014

Most if not all the women are clearly speaking from the heart. Cosby is speaking from his attorneys.

by Anonymousreply 18412/10/2014

They're saying he's a Somnophiliac now. Like necrophilia, except breathing.

by Anonymousreply 18512/10/2014

That one wide-open eye, and one half-closed, doesn't help either.

by Anonymousreply 18712/10/2014

I watched all 8 seasons of the Cosby Show last year and I got the feeling during Season 1 that Lisa Bonet and Cosby had something going on between them. The way they would look at each other, she seemed infatuated with him and he with her. They would kiss on the mouth often. She was only 16 when the show started.

by Anonymousreply 18812/10/2014

R186 She's saying she was young, a teenager and inexperienced as opposed to a mature woman. It's only a game in your mind.

by Anonymousreply 18912/10/2014

[quote]Gloria Allred representing 3 new ones

Good! She'll nail the bastard's balls to the wall.

by Anonymousreply 19012/10/2014

This thread was started two years ago. There was no bandwagon to jump on at the time.

by Anonymousreply 19212/10/2014

KING DONG

by Anonymousreply 19312/10/2014

It's great to see that we got inside info on Jackass Cosby two years before he hit the headlines.

by Anonymousreply 19512/11/2014

...begin wall of text post...

LOL @ 'googly-ass cataract eyes'!

Not to mention the hordes of tarry little black warts all over his face. All that money and no aesthetic sense of himself whatsoever. Gross x 1000.

Whenever I saw Cosby in later years, I couldn't help but think of Dorian Gray. Still can't. Ugly on so many levels. As far as comedy, I'd take a Barry Humphries over a Bill Cosby any day.

I still say though, don't be surprised if what this is all really about is to discredit the women and their rape claims which will reinforce/invent new laws against women's rights. And the whole UVA thing is the manna his attorneys could only have dreamt of. A lot of people grossly underestimate how serious the social fundamentalists, religous and not, are in the world. They've turned back on civil voting rights and on women's access to safe, legal abortions. They've repealed gay marriage laws that had popular Yes votes. What better way than to say,"See what these feminazi's will stoop to in order to desroy a GOOD MAN?!"

okay, that last part might've been too dramatic...

by Anonymousreply 19612/11/2014

his male appendage IS a monster.

by Anonymousreply 19712/13/2014

I have to agree with you, r190.

by Anonymousreply 20012/13/2014

Yet, r186, many try to describe 22-year-old Monica L. as a girl.

by Anonymousreply 20112/14/2014

"I Spy" is shown on retro stations. Cosby was a pretty good actor, and handsome, too. Some people here seem to think he looked then like he looks now.

by Anonymousreply 20212/14/2014

[There is nothing more tedious than a race baiting troll. Except the people that talk to it.]

by Anonymousreply 20312/14/2014

I find it amazing how he became so famous if this many people hated him.

by Anonymousreply 20412/14/2014

He got famous in the early 60s, right?

by Anonymousreply 20512/14/2014

As racist as hollywood still is I find it hard to believe that an obviously violent racist rapist was coddled and forgiven?

by Anonymousreply 20612/14/2014

Funny for a black person who clearly doesn't like white people, he targeted white women to drug and rape. He should be thrown in jail. He is a disgusting racist rapist.

by Anonymousreply 20712/14/2014

"As racist as hollywood still is I find it hard to believe that an obviously violent racist rapist was coddled and forgiven?"

Anything and everyone is forgiven as long as he brings in major $$$$ which Cosby did. Hollywood is a boys club and many men in power are probably similarly rapist/borderline rapist.

by Anonymousreply 20812/14/2014

Bill Cosby may be a lot of things, R202, but he was never handsome.

by Anonymousreply 20912/14/2014

Yes, r203, as in more evidence that he is as guilty as the day is long.

Even when stars are GUILTY they have co-stars coming out of the woodwork defending them.

by Anonymousreply 21012/14/2014

He's ruined.

by Anonymousreply 21112/14/2014

Hello Friend.

by Anonymousreply 21212/14/2014

"Bill Cosby Breaks Silence: I Only Expect Black Media to Remain ‘Neutral’ Amid Rape Allegations"

by Anonymousreply 21312/14/2014

Oh please, r207. He's always hated young black men more than he's ever even remotely disliked white people. He was considered an 'Uncle Tom' by many before this sex scandal ramped up.

[bold]Bill Cosby's Huge, Complicated Post-'Cosby Show' Legacy[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 21412/14/2014

[quote]As racist as hollywood still is I find it hard to believe that an obviously violent racist rapist was coddled and forgiven?

It's because he went to all the right parties, hint hint.

by Anonymousreply 21512/14/2014

Hahaha at him running to black media now. They always run back to us when they're in big trouble. This is even more pathetic than when Michael Jackson was hanging with Farrakhan and Nation of Islam bodyguards.

Fuck you Pill Cosby. You are a piece of shit. We hated your show. Only white middle America loved that corny snoozefest.

by Anonymousreply 21612/14/2014

So....is he dog whistling that the allegations are a racist media conspiracy?

It's interesting that he didn't deny the charges. He just said only the black media can report responsibly on this....and then he praises the strength of womanhood likes he's Maya Angelou. Did he learn that at the Playboy Mansion?

Deflection, manipulation, accusations....not the actions of an honest man. Who does he think he's fooling?

His delusion is fascinating. I guess fame is a drug in the worst sense.

by Anonymousreply 21712/14/2014

Don't fans ever take a read on their favorite celebrity? I would absolutely never ask for an autograph but seems like you could get a feeling who is a bitch. From the OP's link...

You could kind of tell that Steve Allen would be a bitch and I would never even have considered approaching Cosby.

by Anonymousreply 21812/14/2014

Bill Cosby should have faded into obscurity a long time ago. He is now just a boring old man. He bores the whole public. Next?

by Anonymousreply 21912/14/2014

R219, Pill Cosby is anything but boring right now. He's fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 22012/14/2014

[quote] Funny for a black person who clearly doesn't like white people, he targeted white women to drug and rape. He should be thrown in jail. He is a disgusting racist rapist.

Why is that strange? Rape is about power not "ooh, she's pretty".

by Anonymousreply 22112/14/2014

Johnny Carson beat his wife.

by Anonymousreply 22212/14/2014

Will they do a Lifetime movie with one of his victims?

by Anonymousreply 22303/01/2015

R209 - watching Bill Cosby in some of those old episodes of "I Spy" - my heart fluttered and loins tingled. It may be somewhat hard to believe seeing him now or watching The Cosby Show reruns - but he was pretty hot when he was in his twenties. Maybe not drop-dead gorgeous....but the body was pretty beautiful and his face was a lot more handsome than it would be later on. He is just one of those guys who steadily lost their sexy with each passing year....so that by the time The Cosby Show rolled around - there was practically nothing left.

by Anonymousreply 22403/01/2015

What the fuck is wrong with Cosby's milky blue eye?

by Anonymousreply 22503/01/2015

Is he a booze hound? He was never particularly attractive, but he's aged pretty badly in a way that I associate with big time drinkers.

by Anonymousreply 22603/01/2015

He could be one of those "functional alcoholics" - I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

And whatever he's doing may have intensified after Ennis' murder.

by Anonymousreply 22703/01/2015

Bill Cosby sounds like a man who fully realized that the world is full of assholes.

by Anonymousreply 22803/01/2015

[quote]And I don't think Lisa Bonet has had anything to do with him since she left A Different World

After she left A DIFFERENT WORLD (after just one season, 1987-1988) she returned to THE COSBY SHOW, believe it or not. Her storyline was that college wasn't for her. Then she left in the middle of the 5th season (1988-1989) to go to Africa. In actuality, she had to take maternity leave to have Zoe, her daughter with Lenny Kravitz. Denise returned from Africa in the first episode of the 6th season (1989-1990) with a new naval officer, Martin, husband and his daughter, Olivia. Bonet stayed on through to the end of the 7th seasons (1990-1991). Apparently, she had another falling out with Cosby, because though she's never seen again, she's often referenced throughout the rest of the show. It was especially weird when Martin & Olivia would appear without her, even more so in the very last episode when Theo graduated from NYU and everyone in the family was there, except for her.

by Anonymousreply 22903/01/2015

Too much information, homo.

by Anonymousreply 23003/01/2015

Cosby hot? He had and has the fugliest face I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 23103/01/2015

Too bad Law & Order is no longer on the air.

I would have LOVED to see their version of this "ripped from the headlines" episode.

by Anonymousreply 23303/01/2015

He's probably a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 23403/01/2015

R273, there's always SVU!

by Anonymousreply 23503/02/2015

I watched Cosby do a monologue on TV twenty years ago and he said "They say alcohol accentuates your personality. But what if you're an asshole."

Hard to find a bigger asshole than a rapist, who preys only on white women. He's saying, "Eff you whitey."

by Anonymousreply 23603/13/2015

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 23703/13/2015

The NSA/DEA likes to use the following network adapters to hack into your computer to watch and listen to you in real-time: Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter, Microsoft ISATAP Adapter, and Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter. Go to Device Manager->View->Show Hidden Devices, then go down to Network Adapters. You can right-click and either disable or uninstall these adapters. I choose to uninstall them. You can always get them back by rebooting. In addition, make sure your microphone is disabled if you're not actively using it. Always disable your microphone through Control Panel -> Sound -> Recording. Right-click the microphone to disable it. Don't rely on microphone switches or quick buttons to disable your microphone because often times they don't work. You can check by speaking and watching the green bar indicator move. Also get a MAC address spoofer, like TMAC.

by Anonymousreply 23803/13/2015

Any new victims poppin' out?

by Anonymousreply 23903/13/2015

Cosby was never hot. He had a face that could make a freight train take a dirt road.

by Anonymousreply 24003/13/2015
Need more help? Click Here.