Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tranny Twink Bryanboy to be new judge on America's Next Top Model

Following weeks of speculation that the Filipino blogging star may be a replacement for one of host Tyra Banks’ three recently dumped longtime co-stars J. Alexander, Jay Manuel and Nigel Barker, sources close to Grey Yambao confirmed he has signed a contract and at press time was en route to L.A. with a one-way air ticket.

Grey Yambao will join new cast members model Rob Evans and celebrity stylist Johnny Wujek, who have already been announced as permanent third judge and creative consultant, respectively, and publicist Kelly Cutrone, who is rejoining the show as a judge for a second season. Although neither CBS nor Grey Yambao are yet to confirm his involvement, Grey Yambao has been Tweeting mini updates on the progress of his mystery plans to decamp to L.A., including a photograph published on Thursday of his new apartment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 15, 2019 8:13 AM

Who is this new third judge Rob Evans? Is he a male model? Is he hot?

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2012 7:23 AM

well i am done with this show. jumped the shark.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2012 7:25 AM

R2 = transphobic

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2012 7:41 AM

Bryanboy has no real taste or style. This will not end well. What are his qualifications? That he is a blogger? He doesn't do any real blogging anymore

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2012 11:05 AM

But at least they do it in style R2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2012 12:19 PM

BOOOOOORING. Cancel the show. It's stale.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2012 12:32 PM

Wow! Who knew it was possible to make ANTM an even bigger freak show!?

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2012 12:44 PM

What a terrible decision. Bryanboy is a label-fellating attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2012 3:02 PM

he is neither tranny nor twink

by Anonymousreply 9July 14, 2012 6:11 AM

He CLAIMS to be 32.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2013 11:51 PM

[quote] label-fellating attention whore.

That cracked me up. So true.

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2013 11:55 PM

[quote]An exposé in the September 2012 issue of Rogue Magazine alleged that Bryanboy was involved in the creation of the gossip website ChikaTime and that his lavish spending is inconsistent with his purported roots and may be funded illegally, as well as pretending to be rich when he actually came from a poor family

So, where was the money coming from? Is he a LadyBoy?

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2013 11:58 PM

Sorry, link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 23, 2013 11:58 PM

Why not just get Bobby Trendy?

by Anonymousreply 14September 23, 2013 11:59 PM

I remember Bryanboy posting on DL. He was kind of funny.

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2013 12:01 AM

[quote]Bryanboy is a label-fellating attention whore.

He hasn't changed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 24, 2013 12:05 AM

Is he a trust fund kid? I remember years ago, he'd post actual receipts for hundreds of thousands of dollars that he spent on LV luggage, Prada clothes, Rolex watches, etc..

by Anonymousreply 17September 24, 2013 12:08 AM

His bf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 24, 2013 12:18 AM

What I find funny is when he posts pictures of his apartment, you can clearly see he has no style or taste. He just throws random expensive stuff together.

by Anonymousreply 19September 24, 2013 12:37 AM

[quote]What I find funny is when he posts pictures of his apartment, you can clearly see he has no style or taste. He just throws random expensive stuff together.

He "dresses" his apartment the same way he dresses himself.

by Anonymousreply 20September 24, 2013 12:42 AM

bryanboycom: @Rumineely and I back to our morning Parisian routines. Fur coats, tiny shorts and boots over coffee. #puritymode

BARF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 24, 2013 7:00 AM

Do any of you have his phone number?

by Anonymousreply 22September 24, 2013 7:07 AM

But I thought her show was on the CW?

by Anonymousreply 23September 24, 2013 7:30 AM

It is.

by Anonymousreply 24September 24, 2013 11:53 AM

He recently signed with IMG.

by Anonymousreply 25September 24, 2013 3:44 PM

Did he ever get his nose job?

by Anonymousreply 26September 24, 2013 3:46 PM

Yup.

by Anonymousreply 27September 24, 2013 4:01 PM

[all posts by flame bait troll #11 removed (violent racist homophobic right-wing misogynist), ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 28September 24, 2013 4:07 PM

I follow him on twitter--does anyone know where he gets his money or why people want him to attend their fashion events? He offers nothing of value as far as I can tell.

by Anonymousreply 29September 24, 2013 4:11 PM

Why, Anna? Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 24, 2013 4:15 PM

R29 you already answered the question - "I follow him on twitter". For whatever reasons he does have a following and that's more than enough for him to be invited to those fashion events. And I will not be surprised the luxury goods he bragged on his blogg are free, he may have started it by buying things, but once he has an audience, the industry will get the notice and they will send him all the freebies. For bloggers or v-loggers with high traffics, they all receive free stuff and and "review" them.

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2013 4:38 PM

Top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 32September 24, 2013 5:30 PM

He definitely gets those things for free.

by Anonymousreply 33September 24, 2013 7:32 PM

He may get *some* designer shit for free now, but they are not paying for his first class flights around the world..

by Anonymousreply 34September 24, 2013 8:52 PM

I assume the boyfriend is in it for the connections.

by Anonymousreply 35September 24, 2013 8:59 PM

That bitch was dripping in designer goods for years before his Twitter followers. Has to come from money. Loads of it.

by Anonymousreply 36September 24, 2013 9:14 PM

When he first started his blog, me mentioned in one of his posts that he was almost 30. He's been blogging for what, 10 years?

There's no way he is only 32.

by Anonymousreply 37September 24, 2013 10:04 PM

R12, he got his money through credit card fraud, scams, misrepresentation, and deception. The Rogue magazine article exposes him as a scam artist extraordinaire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 24, 2013 11:14 PM

If you believe even half of what's been reported about him (there's a wealthy lady blogger who first yanked back the curtain on the alleged credit card fraud) he doesnt belong on TV -- he belongs in prison.

One of his 'friends' who he's stayed with in NY (if users have friends) is another little filipino fashion fag who supposedly lives on money ripped off from the filipino government that was apparently meant to go to, among other things, medical supplies!!!! Instead it allegedly went to the purchase of manhattan apartments and Prada handbags.

If the fashion industry had even a particle of common ethics, which it doesn't, it would be acting responsibly. Instead, it fawns and presents him as a role model. They're probably sorry they can't get the fashionista wife of the Syrian dictator too.

by Anonymousreply 39September 24, 2013 11:42 PM

Whoa! Thanks for that link, r38!

by Anonymousreply 40September 24, 2013 11:43 PM

Here's the article on his 'friend'. If you don't find this enraging...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 25, 2013 12:03 AM

In my experience, it's always a bad sign if someone is overtly obsessed with material possesions and/or physical appearance.

by Anonymousreply 42September 25, 2013 12:06 AM

Judging by the rogue article my diagnosis for the time being is: narcissistic and antisocial personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 43September 25, 2013 12:26 AM

So perfect for the fashion industry?

by Anonymousreply 44September 25, 2013 12:31 AM

Can you picture Bryan in prison?

by Anonymousreply 45September 25, 2013 12:38 AM

He baptized his blog Bryanboy: Le Superstar Fabuleux, with the tagline:

[quote]“Adventures of the new-moneyed classless bitch from hell. Vulgarity is the new discreet. Trash is the new exclusivity. I’m planet earth’s favourite third world faggot and the land of the brown, l’exotique and the natives has never been this *burp* chic.”

INDEED..

by Anonymousreply 46September 25, 2013 7:50 PM

I would love, love, LOVE someone to do an expose' disguised as a documentary on this thieving, shallow, narcissistic little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 47September 25, 2013 7:53 PM

Good lawd..

Here's the 2004 post "Gangbanged by Navy Cadets" - pics at link.

- -

After going to Pushkin Palace, the boys decided to throw a little indoor goodbye party for me at the hotel. We went to a real Russian market, bought some food, some caviar (US$30 for 1 kilogram), then to a supermarket to buy some booze, then called a special "someone" to get some "stuff"… if you know what I mean. ;)

As soon as we got into my room, bam!!! Fun, fun, fun!. I had 2 of the boys try on some my stuff cause they all looked like gansgters in black. LOL. I asked Poletay (see below) to try my Dior boots on and another guy to try my fox jacket and pose like a pimp.

- - -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 25, 2013 7:58 PM

I want Bai Ling to play Bryanboy in the Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 49September 25, 2013 10:09 PM

If everything in that article is true, he should be in jail and not attending fashion shows all over the world.

by Anonymousreply 50September 26, 2013 9:47 PM

and ugly as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 51September 26, 2013 10:22 PM

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 52September 27, 2013 12:39 AM

Bobby Trendy, Bryan Boy...tiresome, tasteless, and total trash...

by Anonymousreply 53September 27, 2013 1:14 AM

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 54September 27, 2013 1:21 AM

Bobby Trendy still exists?

by Anonymousreply 55September 27, 2013 12:32 PM

R12 bryanboy made friends with upper-class fashionistas in the country he's from. he never had his own car or money and had to use the cheapest forms of transportation while clutching his expensive bags he bought with illegal credit cards. but had connections that brought him in to upper-class society who adored him for what his image and fame were. his blog misguided the readers. apparently his parents are still poor.

by Anonymousreply 56September 27, 2013 12:52 PM

Interesting R56.

R29, while I don't follow Bryanboy closely I think he's been able to spin his fame from being one of the first fashion bloggers. He was shamelessly logging his shopping sprees and materialism for the masses before pinterest and instagram existed, and helped fuel the trend of fashion blogging. Much of his 'fame' comes from the fact that he rode a trend at the right time (see Tavi, Rumi, SeaofShoes).

by Anonymousreply 57September 27, 2013 1:55 PM

What happened to his one?

He seemed to be a BB wannabe for a while?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 27, 2013 6:44 PM

Teen Vogue? Young Hollywood?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 27, 2013 10:03 PM

"Bryanboy" is neither tranny (he's merely an effeminate male") nor twink (he's in his thirties).

by Anonymousreply 60September 27, 2013 10:12 PM

Apparently, his (now ex) boyfriend was stealing from him.

He tweeted this last night, and then deleted it a few minutes later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 31, 2013 11:31 AM

I'm not surprised.

The bf was too hot for him.

by Anonymousreply 62October 31, 2013 1:10 PM

Bryanboy used other people's credit cards to purchase luxury items. Who is he to even COMPLAIN about theft? He cheapened everything he was into. It was only Marc who gave him fifteen minutes of fame and the fashion industry ooh'ed and aah'ed all over him. He may be wearing gold but he is still CHEAP.

by Anonymousreply 63October 31, 2013 1:16 PM

Twink?

He twanked and twunked a long time ago.

I agree with another poster, there is a certain type of gay Filipino who is off-the-hook attention whore, narcissist, superficial, social climber with the claws of a monster. I've met two of them in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 64October 31, 2013 1:25 PM

R57, the fashion industry loves people who will polish the image of the fashion industry. the industry now is all about making noise, making profits, making free adverts and marketing especially from social media. how much do big brand names and upcoming names spend on advertising? not far from what these brands earn. big brand buyers are VERY loyal, therefore repeat buyers. many consumers with this sort of buying habit are after what is BRANDING is about. spread the word that LV is coming out with a new original shape of a bag in two months and LV buyers are most likely to possibly considering saving $$$ right now for what is not yet even launched. the industry is about profit, because it is run from the top not anymore of real fashion makers but of very few businessmen who own majority of big brand names now housed under even fewer roofs. duty free, louis vuitton equal one roof with many other brands under that same roof. where are the original people behind the brand names? nowhere near the offices of these brands because the big businessmen have bought the brands from the families who own them. vuitton, just one name. do some research and you will understand why fashion bloggers seat in front rows during shows. sponsors and big businessmen? they seat behind. do some research and know why.

by Anonymousreply 65October 31, 2013 1:30 PM

He calls it stealing, I call it getting paid.

by Anonymousreply 66October 31, 2013 6:44 PM

Anything new with the 41 year old blogger trying to be 30? Is he still complaining that his apartment is too small, his taxes are too high and he works way too hard?

by Anonymousreply 67January 3, 2014 2:47 AM

Yes, yes and yes, r67.

by Anonymousreply 68January 3, 2014 11:43 AM

Who is her sugar daddy these days?

by Anonymousreply 69June 15, 2019 8:01 AM

This mess is still alive? What a dull cunt. I'll throw some bones his way that he tried doing the "influence" thing before it was a thing, but what a boring person. Typical twat trying to hang on to a decade he hasn't seen for a long fucking time and never will again. Hah!

by Anonymousreply 70June 15, 2019 8:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!