Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kirsten Dunst

Is she a lesbian?

Is she really dating Garrett Hedlund (who used to 'date' Taylor Swift)?

And then of course she dated Toothy Tile himself, Jake Gyllenhaal.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 13402/08/2015

Melancholia (seen seven times and I own the DVD) is a great film, and Dunst really is wonderful. Seeing her repeatedly in the role, one notices a subtle, highly detailed and quietly emotional performance that is miles beyond what her contemporaries seem to be able or want to do. Von Trier deserves a lot credit, he photographs her so she is stunningly beautiful in many scenes, but finally she had to make the leap into a very strange, potentially alienating role, and the results are suitably upsetting when they should be, and finally, very moving.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 205/10/2012

Such an underrated actress, in part because her life is so unstable. Would love to see her in a biopic of Greta Garbo.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 405/10/2012

What's her deal bearding with these guys?

I don't buy her thing with Hedlund for a second.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 505/10/2012

Melancholia was wonderful, her best work since interview with the vampire.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 605/10/2012

I don't know, but she's definitively hot.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 705/10/2012

I definitely suspect that she is gay, or mostly gay. Firstly, my gaydar with women is excellent and she sets it into overdrive. Secondly, the rumors of her relationship with Liat Baruch, her 'personal assistant'. Thirdly, the amount of bearding the girl does for closeted gay men is ridiculous- most of her dating history is made up of bearding. Lastly, the amount of men she has been linked with is ridonk, seems like the work of an over-zealous pr person.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 805/15/2012

quote[the amount of men she has been linked with]

Oh dear.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 905/15/2012

^^^ 'Oh, dear' what?

Forgot to mention that butch tattooed 'room mate' she lived with for a while, they were even snapped kissing by a photog. This was the same 'room mate' who tackled the stalker who somehow made his way into Dunst's house while she was out. Elizabeth was the 'room mate's' name, I believe, her full name is in the court documents relating to the stalker case.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 1005/16/2012

Well-known cockhound. Sorry ladies.

She's one of the actress that I'm surprised made it out successfully alive from childhood stardom. A very talented actress, even as a child.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 1105/16/2012

Kirsten in a bikini

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 1205/16/2012

That bikini pic is glorious.

Dunst a 'well known cockhound'? That's the first I've heard of it. If it's true, then why have the vast majority of her past relationships been bearding scenarios or fizzled into nothing after a few months?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 1305/16/2012

She should have won the Oscar last year. Her performance in Melancholia was fucking amazing.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 1405/16/2012

Maybe she should play a lesbian, that might snare her an Oscar. Not to mention her lesbian fans would love it, we have been waiting for her to give us a little bit of gay for far too long!

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 1505/16/2012

[quote]Would love to see her in a biopic of Greta Garbo.

Playing who? Garbo's maid?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 1605/16/2012

Which actress should she share the screen with, R14?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 1705/16/2012

I don't believe Garrett Hedlund is gay. Where's the evidence, apart from dating Taylor Swift?

Have loved Kirsten Dunst since Vampire, had a crush on her then. Hope she isn't doing smack. Yuck.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 1805/16/2012

[r18] He 'dated' stone butch Kristen Stewart as well as 'pillow princess' Taylor. Pretty suspicious... I had a big crush on her in 'Vampire' too when I was a kid, and 'Jumanji'. She was a cute kid and a gorgeous teen. now she's a smokin' woman.

[r17] I would personally love to see her in a romantic role opposite Claire Danes, due to my obsession with both Dunst and Danes in 'Little Women' when I was young. Plus, both are great actresses and hot as well.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 1905/16/2012

My spidey sense tells me Hedlund is gay. There's just something so artificial about his relationships. I don't buy them for a minute.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 2005/16/2012

Like Dunst, then. [r20]

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 2105/17/2012

I was thinking Neve Campbell

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 2205/17/2012

Wouldn't say no to that, either [r22]

Maybe a tortured love triangle with Danes, Dunst and Campbell...

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 2305/17/2012

She looked like a hot butch bitch at that costume institute party.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 2405/17/2012

Von Trier pretty much screwed her out of an Oscar nomination. I wonder what she thinks about that.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 2505/17/2012

Another possibility is Mandy Moore, but I'd like to see Mandy as the tortured soul and Kiki as the sunny one.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 2605/17/2012

That would be very interesting, [r26] both playing against type.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 2705/17/2012

[r11] Kiki's PR person.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 2805/17/2012

Dunst and Tilda should have at least been nominated for best actress last year. And one of them should have won.

I like the idea of Dunst-Danes. How about Dunst and Winslet? Or Blanchett?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 2905/17/2012

Winslet or Blanchett opposite Dunst would be hot as hell, both are both incredible actresses who are also stunning. Evan Rachel Wood might also be an interesting co-star, even more so now that she is openly bi.

I really hope that Kiki does play gay while she is still young and hot.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 3105/17/2012

Evan would be a good choice.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 3205/17/2012

Kiki with Elizabeth

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 3305/18/2012

kissing

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 3405/18/2012

kissing

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 3505/18/2012

Kiki with Lizzy Caplan

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 3605/18/2012

Kiki kissing Liat

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 3705/18/2012

Thanks for the pics, knew that I had seen the one of her kissing her butch roomie Elizabeth before.

And those are just the tip of the iceberg, there are literally thousands of pics of her with Liat, they were joined at the hip until a few years ago... and even in pics of Kiki with her boyfriends, Liat often accompanied them or was snapped following a few paces behind or in the background somewhere, like Where's Wally.

There are funny pics of Kiki, Jake and Liat out together, where Kiki and Liat walk blatantly ahead holding hands as Jake looks bored a few steps behind them. I'll try to dig them up and post them here.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 3805/18/2012

That set of pics of Kiki and Liat in the car are really very telling... and the one of them kissing is unbelievable, thanks for posting it.

Why the rumours about Kiki haven't yet become mainstream, I'll never know. Guess the constant revolving door of boyfriends is doing the trick...

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 3905/18/2012

more

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 4005/18/2012

with Liat

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 4105/18/2012

I love her with Elizabeth

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 4205/18/2012

more Elizabeth

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 4305/18/2012

Thanks, those Elizabeth pics are good finds. Haven't seen the last few before. Any more?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 4405/18/2012

The ones with Liat definitely seem more couply.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 4505/18/2012

I dunno if she's gay, but there was this strange interview on Ellen years ago. Kirsten was relaxed and sexuall with Ellen and Ellen was sort of freaked by it. At one point she she "whew. And wiped her forehead like Ellen was sweating from the heat.

I wondered back then what was going on.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 4605/18/2012

Any link to the interview [r46]?

Lucky Ellen.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 4705/18/2012

I'm not diving into the Toothy Tile bullshit, but I don't buy that Garrett is gay and Kirsten is bearding for him. More likely, unfortunately, is that they're partners in drugging. Yes, Kirsten's "Melancholia" performance was amazing, but the gal has barely worked the past six or seven years for a reason.

As for Taylor Swift, I don't buy that she's a beard, either. You bitches seem to forget that she openly stated that she dumped the "other Taylor" (Lautner) after two months because of, in her words, a "lack of chemistry" (translation: she wanted to fuck, he wanted to shop for Louboutin peep-toes).

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 4805/18/2012

She was great in Crazy Beautiful, I think dating Jake ruined her career.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 4905/18/2012

I think it's funny how people make fun of gay men for wishful thinking on secretly gay hot actors, but lesbians take it to a whole other deluded level.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 5005/18/2012

Kirsten and Garrett have a movie coming out together. Let's see how long they last once it's released. They don't really give off a romantic vibe.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 5105/18/2012

Looks like Kiki enjoyed it more than Caplan.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 5205/19/2012

Oh please, [r50]

One of the reasons there are suspicions about Kiki is because of her 'dating' several men who the gay boys here on DL proclaim as gay.

Cuts both ways, my dear.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 5305/21/2012

"Kirsten Dunst's New Party Pal: Samantha Ronson!"

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 5405/21/2012

Kirsten is now on twitter:

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 5505/21/2012

As an aside, the actor who played her cheating boyfriend in BRING IT ON died a couple of years ago.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 5605/21/2012

[quote]Why the rumours about Kiki haven't yet become mainstream, I'll never know. Guess the constant revolving door of boyfriends is doing the trick...

Well she has the same (gay) PR guy as Jennifer Aniston and we all know how many guys she's been linked to (that have just turned out to be bulcaka). The guy's a master of manipulation and gay reps are often the ones covering for other gay/bi industry people.

I have always got a bit of a butchy vibe from Kiki, I think she genuinely really likes women and has a better connection with them. She always looks so blissfully young and carefree when she's out with her girls.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 5705/21/2012

[quote]My spidey sense tells me Hedlund is gay. There's just something so artificial about his relationships. I don't buy them for a minute

All HW have a lot of artificiality about them - even the real ones!

Don't know about her relationships or if she's gay but I like her and she's indeed a very good actress.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 5805/21/2012

From the 'Crazy Days and Nights' blog:

'I guess there is more to the reunion of Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson then perhaps Lindsay is letting on publicly. Over the weekend, Samantha Ronson and Kirsten Dunst sat around and drank all night on the Chateau Marmont patio. This is while Lindsay was supposedly trying to reach Sam by phone and text all night and being ignored. Lindsay has always hated Kirsten because Lindsay thinks she would have got Interview With A Vampire and Spiderman if not for Kirsten. Now she thinks Kirsten is moving in on Sam and promises to have words with Kirsten when she sees her. So, Kirsten you might want to wear a raincoat to avoid flying drinks and to hold on to your purse with two hands so it does not accidentally end up at Lindsay's house.'

Kiki better beware, we all know what Lindsay is like when she gets possessive over Samantha...

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 5905/21/2012

If you see her in person, R60, she's actually quite pretty and very charming. She doesn't photograph well but she's charismatic.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 6105/21/2012

[quote]Lindsay has always hated Kirsten because Lindsay thinks she would have got Interview With A Vampire

Huh? Lindsey was like 5 years old when that movie was made.

That part sounds dumb.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 6205/21/2012

The character of Claudia is about 5 or 6 in the book, so maybe she thought that she was in with a shot. If she really did think that if it wasn't for Kirsten she would have got the role she is d-e-l-u-d-e-d.

Evan Rachel Wood and Christina Ricci also auditioned to be Claudia, and Kirsten was the very first girl who read for the role. She made an absolutely perfect Claudia and she looked exactly right. I can't imagine anyone else doing it and thankfully they chose her.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 6305/21/2012

Lindsay was about 8 when Vampire was made.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 6405/21/2012

R63 - are you sure? Christina Ricci is about 7 years older than Evan.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 6505/21/2012

Yes r65 Ricci was considered far too old for the role, that was one of the main reasons that they didn't seriously consider her. I believe it may be in her imdb trivia.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 6605/21/2012

so tempting!

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 6705/24/2012

Kiki's hypnotic boobs

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 6805/24/2012

The look lovely.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 6905/24/2012

Kirsten has beautiful breasts. I can't blame Kristen for being hypnotized and going in for a cheeky grope.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 7005/24/2012

Sometimes Kiki has great, full tits. Other times she looks like a wax bean. I prefer her on the fuller side. Also love her bone structure, and snaggle teeth. And her acting.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 7105/24/2012

I prefer her on the fuller side too, R71. I think she has adorable dimples.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 7205/24/2012

[quote]Samantha Ronson is so nasty looking, I don't know what these women see in her.

That's she's actually really nice?

I know that doesn't cut it these days.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 7307/15/2012

Is Maggie Gyllenhaal's American drug adddict movie star in Paris J'taime meant to be Kirsten?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 7407/15/2012

R74 - I have not seen that performance. Now I want to.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 7507/15/2012

Ronson probably looks better in real life than in her photographs.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 7607/15/2012

What makes you think that, R74? Because she is in a period piece (like Marie Antoinette)?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 7707/15/2012

here, R75

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 7807/15/2012

so is she on drugs? a lesbian? Does she have any good movies coming up?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 7907/17/2012

Ronson looks like a smelly twenty-something dude.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 8007/17/2012

I thank she a lezbun...I told her she couldn't have none of my candy store cause this is my pussy chronicle and pussy dialogue and to stay out mah bidness.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 8107/17/2012

No, Ronson sounds like smelly 20something dude, or teenager. She looks like a dykey 30 or 40 something on heroin or meth.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 8207/17/2012

Kirsten on "Melancholia":

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 8308/09/2012

Diunst has genuine talent. She made a very awkward transition to adult star because she's not traditionally beautiful, and unfortunately her most noteworthy adult role was as Mary Jane Watson, who is a model and supposed to be the most ravishing girl in the world. But now she's doing indie films she's found her metier.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 8408/09/2012

[quote]She's a good actress. Hope she kicked her heroin

My GAWD, is that true?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 8508/09/2012

Not pretty? She looks great in that interview from r84

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 8608/09/2012

It's either insane or pathetic that people on DL (who ought to be GLBT but often aren't, but at least should be gay-friendly enough not to be heterocentric) can look at the photos that were linked here and accuse people of fabricating that Dunst is gay.

Reminds me of the whole saga of Nicole and Naomi. Didn't matter how many photos of the obvious couple people looked at; some idiots continued to say 'oh, they're just close girls' or 'actors are touchy like that' or the like.

Once you've had a girlfriend, you instantly know the difference between two demonstrative actresses and a lesbian couple. If you haven't, maybe you just don't get it.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 8708/09/2012

She does look good in the video from R83, though I hate the bright red lipstick on her.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 8808/09/2012

Talking about On the Road

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 8901/01/2013

She's a great actor, and she's beautiful - until she opens her mouth. Then she's Gollum. Unfortunately acting requires opening your mouth to speak.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 9001/01/2013

She is articulate R90

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 9101/01/2013

I'm talking about them teefs, R91.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 9201/01/2013

I thought she was really cute in the press conference when the director said the stupid Hitler things.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 9301/01/2013

Wasn't she with Tobey Maguire for a while ?

She seems indeed to specialize in bearding.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 9401/01/2013

R93, that cost her the Academy Award, sadly. Bitch wins Cannes and then doesn't even get an Oscar nom. Ouch!

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 9501/01/2013

Definitly. Von Trier AntiSemitic rant got him kicked out of Cannes, but also condemn all the cast and crew who had worked on that movie.

Not forever, of course, but the movie was as good as banned from the Oscars and other film awards shows.

Of course, Von Trier didn't think or care about that, only his will to be controversial (or maybe he really is AntiSemitic ?).

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 9601/01/2013

Whoa - the guy who played her BF in Bring It On was poz when they made the movie and later died of a heroin overdose.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 9701/02/2013

dunno but she definately set off my gaydar

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 9802/22/2013

I don't know, but she is gorgeous and talented.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 9902/22/2013

She has the weirdest dating history ever for a supposedly straight girl. So many bearding scenarios w/rumoured gays and ten second 'flings' with co-stars (obv to promote the films).

Not to mention the fact that she vibes as an unhappy closeted lesbian to me, she seems uncomfortable in her own skin and sad.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 10003/01/2013

Dunst once showed up on a red carpet and you could see blood oozing out between her toes. That's where junkies shoot up so you can't see the track marks. But I guess she was too high/stupid to realize sandals weren't a good choice. So, yes. She was on heroin.

Not every serial bearder is gay. Some of them are drug addicts (e.g., Cameron Diaz). Some sleep around with "too many" men, i.e., it doesn't fit in with their America's Sweetheart image. Julia Roberts was linked to more than a few gay men because she was fucking around "too much"for her image. Also, she did have a drug problem around the time she did "Hook."

And of course, there are the lesbians.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 10103/01/2013

Kirsten always seemed like a hot mess with the heroin and coke and drinking, but never heard anything about her being a slut like Julia R. In fact she always struck me as being extremely un-sexual, her r-ships always seemed so fake and she has absolutely zero chemistry with any of her co-stars on-screen. Maybe her substance issues are sexuality-related, it has occurred to me more than once.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 10203/01/2013

I feel like a horrible person for this, but it gets me every time when someone calls her Drunkst.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 10303/01/2013

Is she still 'Drunkst' these days or has she cleaned up her act?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 10403/01/2013

I love her in Melancholia but that movie freaks me out.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 10503/01/2013

All I know for sure is that she's into chicks, what else she might like, I don't know.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 10603/01/2013

To R104: have you been reading these posts at all? Apparently she's moved on to heroin - not what I would call 'cleaning up her act'.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 10703/02/2013

Unless you spend every waking hour with someone, it's impossible to tell if he/she has cleaned up his/her act, which especially applies those with a ton of money.

As a fellow human, I like to think she's doing or feeling better than she has been at other times of her life (e.g. the splattered blood era). Most celebrities at least bump the occasional coke, I believe.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 10803/02/2013

coke bump up

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 10903/03/2013

Any more (possibly suggestive) pics of her with any women?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 11003/03/2013

Lesbian.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 11103/03/2013

Looks good

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 11204/02/2013

How many of her bfs were gay or rumoured to be gay? Most of them, right?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 11305/27/2013

At the Anchorman 2 premiere.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 11411/25/2013

Looks like she's been chowing down a lot lately.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 11511/02/2014

Is she pregnant? Her boobs are kind of big in that picture at R115.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 11611/03/2014

Is she with anyone?

Could be pregnancy, but I think it's just weight gain.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 11711/03/2014

She's always had big boobs though ..

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 11811/03/2014

She's bigger overall.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 11911/03/2014

The green outfit is hideous.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 12011/03/2014

Who is she dating? Her gym buddy?

"She had just left the Tracy Anderson Studios in Los Angeles after a strenuous workout on Friday.

And Kirsten Dunst was showing the results of her efforts as she left the gym in clinging black vest and pants, which displayed her slim figure to the maximum.

But instead of looking tired, the Melancholia actress seemed to have elevated her energy levels as she actively chatted and gestured with her friend on their way out.

The pair looked like they had worked up a session sweat, judging from the actress's flushed complexion.

With her hair pulled up in a bun, the pretty blonde showed off her lean physique in a black tank with matching Nike capri leggings, Nike sneaker.

Kirsten has been a regular at the gym in recent months and joked that she would be 'thinner' if she wasn't in a loving relationship."

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 12111/16/2014

She has zero shoulder definition in those pictures.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 12211/16/2014

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 12311/16/2014

Garrett Hedlund, actually, looks like he could be Kirsten Dunst's brother.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 12411/16/2014

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 12511/16/2014

That is some fine logic there, R125.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 12611/16/2014

She has such amazing style. I love all the paparazzi photos of her.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 12711/16/2014

She has cleaned up her act.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 12811/16/2014

Kiki pings.

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 12911/16/2014

No, she's just unusual

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 13011/16/2014

Did they say who she was dating?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 13111/16/2014

what is going on in r67 and r68 pics

is that brunette Twilight actress gay?

by Loved her in Melancholiareply 13211/17/2014