Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

In The Kitchen With David (Venable) on QVC

I always wait for the yum yum face. Looks like he stopped working out. But he is so affable it is hard to hate on him.

by Anonymousreply 6001/09/2015

I can't imagine a less sexy man. He is one step away from being The Joker. And I hear he's a raging bitch off camera.

by Anonymousreply 104/26/2012

He used to have a great body. Too much time in the kitchen with crab cakes and yule logs.

by Anonymousreply 204/26/2012

by Anonymousreply 404/26/2012

Oddly enough, I took a tour of the QVC studios weekend before last. My partner's mother is obsessed with QVC, so we decided to make the rip.

I was really prepared to be an eye-rolling bitch during the whole thing, but it was actually pretty fascinating and well worth the $7.50.

Anyways, we were on a catwalk above the prep area, and David was there. My mother-in-law was just thrilled beyond compare. "Oh, he's so handsome. Yes, he's gained weight, but who wouldn't around all that food? He is just my favorite."

He must have sensed us watching him because he looked up and waved and smiled.

I have to admit, if I was surrounded by all that food for four or so hours a day, I'd gain a shitload of weight too. They were prepping cakes, ribs and what had to have been 3 dozen waffles.

Kirstie Alley was also there selling her health juice or whatever it is, and I have to say she looked damn good,

by Anonymousreply 1005/01/2012

Why does HSN look so low rent by comparison?

by Anonymousreply 1105/01/2012

[quote]Kirstie Alley was also there selling her health juice or whatever it is

Ugh, I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 1305/01/2012

David and Li'l Oscar model the Turbie Twist:

by Anonymousreply 1607/08/2012

Seems like a nice guy (love it, R15).

Leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 1707/08/2012

The comments at the bottom of that vid are funny.

One says "Do you think David is gay? My husband says so." and "Some say David is gay, but I don't think so".

Straight people!

by Anonymousreply 2007/08/2012

[quote]One says "Do you think David is gay? My husband says so." and "Some say David is gay, but I don't think so".

Some of these fraus think he just hasn't found the right girl. I guess they don't like the thought of some queer selling them a Ninja blender.

by Anonymousreply 2207/08/2012

LOL R22.

by Anonymousreply 2307/08/2012

Yum Yum Face = Gay Face.

by Anonymousreply 2407/09/2012

I prefer At the Beach With Sebastian Venable.

by Anonymousreply 2507/09/2012

Well I'm off the market because I got a female. And we have a lot of intercourse, including penetration.

by Anonymousreply 2607/09/2012

David Vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 2707/09/2012

Some old bitty on the phone just asked him: "David, when are you getting married?" And he responded: "Well, I'm gonna have to come over so we can have a talk." And she said "Well, I'm too old for you." Yeah, grandma, that's the problem!

There are people left who STILL have no clue?

by Anonymousreply 2812/19/2012

he's a real d-bag in real life... so fake and has a nasty anger management problem to boot

by Anonymousreply 2903/20/2013

#29, did you follow him into the men's room and shout, "Yum!" at the urinal?

by Anonymousreply 3003/21/2013

Wednesday night show comes on in 50 minutes!

by Anonymousreply 3109/18/2013

I was buying a belt in the men's dept. at a store in the KOP mall some years ago. I noticed this huge man checking me out (I'm 6'4" myself) so I made eye contact and gave him a "hi, nice to see ya" smile and nod. He immediately took on a snit-face and turned his back to me, like I was cruising HIM or something. I thought - JEEZ, what an affected snobby cunt that guy is! At the time I was making obscene money and could have bought and sold that guy ten times over. This was before he was as broad as a barn, semi nice looking guy at the time. Now DL, as you do, turn this back on me...

by Anonymousreply 3209/18/2013

He used to do scrapbooking shows and sometimes I would read the message boards and they thought he was so cute & nice and just hadn't met the right woman yet. So clueless.

by Anonymousreply 3309/18/2013

R32 Thanks for the story! I have read stories on several sites that this queen is not as nice as he makes himself out to be when the cameras are rolling, and this is one more to add to the list.

by Anonymousreply 3409/18/2013

Wonder if he takes Pepto before going on the show, I'd be afraid I'd get the shits on air after eating that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 3509/18/2013

Phillip Watson of Cottage Farms on QVC makes Daddy's mussy quite moist!

by Anonymousreply 3609/18/2013

R36 = Phillip Watson.

That muscle queen's face makes Sam Champion's look "natural."

by Anonymousreply 3709/18/2013

Sam Champion has had surgery!???!? I'm SHOCKED!!

by Anonymousreply 3809/18/2013

$2 for a goddamn Kind bar? I'll stick with nutloaf, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3909/18/2013

Ridiculous price. Just checked Amazon, and you can get 2 packs of 12 bars each for almost the same price.

I don't like that these people are ripping off everyone's nana!

by Anonymousreply 4009/18/2013

He was doing the "Happy Dance" within the first 10 minutes of tonight's show after eating peach cobbler cheesecake.

by Anonymousreply 4109/18/2013 fairies don't know your technology all that well, which is not shocking as your spend your time thinking about sex instead of sense. It's photoshopped, ya dumb tools. His bone structure currently, even if covered by fat more than muscle does not match these fake doctored up pix from his supposed past.

by Anonymousreply 4209/26/2013

The comments here are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 4309/26/2013

He looks at Rick Dommier like he is a tasty piece of fried chicken

by Anonymousreply 4609/26/2013

If he is in fact "difficult" in real life, then I have to say he's an excellent actor because he's all sunshine and rainbows when he's selling shit. Great salesman.

by Anonymousreply 4809/26/2013

According to the cable guide, this fat fuck is supposed to be a guest on the Bethenny Frankel show tomorrow for Halloween.

Is she that desperate for guests that she's resorted to booking QVC hosts?

by Anonymousreply 4910/31/2013

[quote]He looks at Rick Dommier like he is a tasty piece of fried chicken

Ewwww. He doesn't have to since some of the behind the scenes guys are pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 5010/31/2013

Since he's so tall do you think that means he has a huge cock?

by Anonymousreply 5110/31/2013

Venable wore his bacon costume for his appearance on the Bethenny show. He wore the same thing at least briefly during his Wednesday night food show on QVC. He called himself the Devine Swine.

They did a segment on food ideas for a Halloween party. Apparently they come from his recipes on the QVC website. He did WAY more talking during his segment than Bethenny, which is good because her voice is annoying and he's far more skilled at keeping the presentation interesting.

by Anonymousreply 5210/31/2013

Love David. If Guy Ferry (yes, that's his real name) can open restaurants, why can't our David??

by Anonymousreply 5310/31/2013

On QVC, they were going on about David and Lisa Robertson appearing/working on the Bethenny show as "lifestyle" hosts.

AS if.

by Anonymousreply 5410/31/2013

Guess what the name of his social media person is?

by Anonymousreply 5510/10/2014

Keurig just recalled its Mini Plus Brewing System. It was a special value last week and appeared many times these past two months on QVC. Reports are hot water sprayed out of the machines and burned people. David would test taste a cup in every segment and he said several times "hot like lava."

Also, 5 people died after eating candy apples. QVC sells candy apples during In the Kitchen with David. David is off on vacation for the next two weeks. I wonder how people at QVC are taking these two scandals.

by Anonymousreply 5612/24/2014

I find Keurig machines gross because you're drinking water that's been heated up in Chinese plastic, over and over again. EW.

Exactly how does one die FROM eating a candy apple, which is what you're implying?

by Anonymousreply 5712/24/2014

[quote]David would test taste a cup in every segment and he said several times "hot like lava."

That's the same thing he said when I came in his mouth. (And yes, he did the "yum" face.)

by Anonymousreply 5812/24/2014

[quote]5 people died after eating candy apples. QVC sells candy apples during In the Kitchen with David.

MARY! It had nothing to do with QVC you hysterical queen.

[quote]Those sickened in Minnesota bought caramel apples from Cub Foods, Kwik Trip and Mike’s Discount Foods, which carried the Carnival and Kitchen Cravings brand of caramel apples, according to the Minnesota Department of Health.

by Anonymousreply 5912/24/2014

David is comin' home!!!! Finally!!! He hasn't been on QVC since December 23, he took a vacation. Carolyn subbed the first four shows and Rick Domeier hosted on Wednesday. Rick is on coke. He made the presenters,who have been on David's show for years, very nervous. Carolyn did great the first day she filled in but then went downhill afterward. I'm so glad David is back.

by Anonymousreply 6001/09/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!