Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

In The Kitchen With David (Venable) on QVC

I always wait for the yum yum face. Looks like he stopped working out. But he is so affable it is hard to hate on him.

by Anonymousreply 100December 23, 2018 5:52 PM

I can't imagine a less sexy man. He is one step away from being The Joker. And I hear he's a raging bitch off camera.

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2012 12:55 PM

He used to have a great body. Too much time in the kitchen with crab cakes and yule logs.

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2012 12:59 PM

He's frau pablum. The BF and I look for him just to mock him.

Yes, he's a closeted gay bear but of course he's fooling nobody, including the old ladies who call in to drool over him.

Those shopping channels are really so sad and something about them seem to prey on lonely widows who gobble up the cheap faux jewelry, Chinese-made plastic crap and discontinued electronic items they shill 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2012 1:00 PM

Shirtless:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2012 3:11 PM

That's one plus sized woman.

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2012 3:37 PM

R4, those are 20 year old photographs of that queen.

Go to the QVC website to see him now. He keeps his hair dyed with black shoe polish, weighs a ton (seriously, weighs about 300lbs) and is a big old nelly woman.

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2012 3:48 PM

I like to watch his cooking segments, and I hope r1 is wrong. Does anyone know what happened to Bob Bowersox? It used to be In the Kitchen With Bob and then suddently he was gone and it was In the Kitchen With David.

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2012 4:16 PM

Met him in P-Town a few times, nice guy but boy has he put on weight.

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2012 4:38 PM

R3 - he's been out for years. While doing his "show" on QVC, he talks all the time about the gay cruises he goes on in his off-time .

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2012 6:42 AM

Oddly enough, I took a tour of the QVC studios weekend before last. My partner's mother is obsessed with QVC, so we decided to make the rip.

I was really prepared to be an eye-rolling bitch during the whole thing, but it was actually pretty fascinating and well worth the $7.50.

Anyways, we were on a catwalk above the prep area, and David was there. My mother-in-law was just thrilled beyond compare. "Oh, he's so handsome. Yes, he's gained weight, but who wouldn't around all that food? He is just my favorite."

He must have sensed us watching him because he looked up and waved and smiled.

I have to admit, if I was surrounded by all that food for four or so hours a day, I'd gain a shitload of weight too. They were prepping cakes, ribs and what had to have been 3 dozen waffles.

Kirstie Alley was also there selling her health juice or whatever it is, and I have to say she looked damn good,

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2012 3:13 PM

Why does HSN look so low rent by comparison?

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2012 3:22 PM

I think he's really sexy but I'm a bear chaser. I love his deep voice. He seems really smart and nice.

by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2012 3:32 PM

[quote]Kirstie Alley was also there selling her health juice or whatever it is

Ugh, I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2012 3:41 PM

I LOVE it when Oscar the electronics dwarf is on with David. The sexual tension between the two is sooooooo fucking hot!

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2012 3:48 PM

Something just fell off camera and made a loud noise. DV said: This is why we can't have nice things!

by Anonymousreply 15July 8, 2012 6:37 PM

David and Li'l Oscar model the Turbie Twist:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 8, 2012 6:56 PM

Seems like a nice guy (love it, R15).

Leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 17July 8, 2012 7:02 PM

He seems like a very nice person. Did any one notice that he must have just dyed his hair. Very dark and not natural looking.

by Anonymousreply 18July 8, 2012 7:23 PM

Aging queen should concentrate less on his hair and more on his midsection.

by Anonymousreply 19July 8, 2012 7:28 PM

The comments at the bottom of that vid are funny.

One says "Do you think David is gay? My husband says so." and "Some say David is gay, but I don't think so".

Straight people!

by Anonymousreply 20July 8, 2012 7:33 PM

I am also curious as to why HSN seems so low-rent as compared to QVC. The difference in production values is glaring.

by Anonymousreply 21July 8, 2012 7:38 PM

[quote]One says "Do you think David is gay? My husband says so." and "Some say David is gay, but I don't think so".

Some of these fraus think he just hasn't found the right girl. I guess they don't like the thought of some queer selling them a Ninja blender.

by Anonymousreply 22July 8, 2012 8:28 PM

LOL R22.

by Anonymousreply 23July 9, 2012 2:59 AM

Yum Yum Face = Gay Face.

by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2012 2:01 AM

I prefer At the Beach With Sebastian Venable.

by Anonymousreply 25July 10, 2012 2:16 AM

Well I'm off the market because I got married...to a female. And we have a lot of intercourse, including penetration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 10, 2012 2:29 AM

David Vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 27July 10, 2012 2:30 AM

Some old bitty on the phone just asked him: "David, when are you getting married?" And he responded: "Well, I'm gonna have to come over so we can have a talk." And she said "Well, I'm too old for you." Yeah, grandma, that's the problem!

There are people left who STILL have no clue?

by Anonymousreply 28December 20, 2012 2:31 AM

he's a real d-bag in real life... so fake and has a nasty anger management problem to boot

by Anonymousreply 29March 21, 2013 3:36 AM

#29, did you follow him into the men's room and shout, "Yum!" at the urinal?

by Anonymousreply 30March 21, 2013 7:43 PM

Wednesday night show comes on in 50 minutes!

by Anonymousreply 31September 18, 2013 11:11 PM

I was buying a belt in the men's dept. at a store in the KOP mall some years ago. I noticed this huge man checking me out (I'm 6'4" myself) so I made eye contact and gave him a "hi, nice to see ya" smile and nod. He immediately took on a snit-face and turned his back to me, like I was cruising HIM or something. I thought - JEEZ, what an affected snobby cunt that guy is! At the time I was making obscene money and could have bought and sold that guy ten times over. This was before he was as broad as a barn, semi nice looking guy at the time. Now DL, as you do, turn this back on me...

by Anonymousreply 32September 18, 2013 11:35 PM

He used to do scrapbooking shows and sometimes I would read the message boards and they thought he was so cute & nice and just hadn't met the right woman yet. So clueless.

by Anonymousreply 33September 18, 2013 11:39 PM

R32 Thanks for the story! I have read stories on several sites that this queen is not as nice as he makes himself out to be when the cameras are rolling, and this is one more to add to the list.

by Anonymousreply 34September 18, 2013 11:41 PM

Wonder if he takes Pepto before going on the show, I'd be afraid I'd get the shits on air after eating that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 35September 19, 2013 12:21 AM

Phillip Watson of Cottage Farms on QVC makes Daddy's mussy quite moist!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 19, 2013 12:31 AM

R36 = Phillip Watson.

That muscle queen's face makes Sam Champion's look "natural."

by Anonymousreply 37September 19, 2013 12:37 AM

Sam Champion has had surgery!???!? I'm SHOCKED!!

by Anonymousreply 38September 19, 2013 12:38 AM

$2 for a goddamn Kind bar? I'll stick with nutloaf, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 39September 19, 2013 1:23 AM

Ridiculous price. Just checked Amazon, and you can get 2 packs of 12 bars each for almost the same price.

I don't like that these people are ripping off everyone's nana!

by Anonymousreply 40September 19, 2013 1:28 AM

He was doing the "Happy Dance" within the first 10 minutes of tonight's show after eating peach cobbler cheesecake.

by Anonymousreply 41September 19, 2013 1:32 AM

wow..you fairies don't know your technology all that well, which is not shocking as your spend your time thinking about sex instead of sense. It's photoshopped, ya dumb tools. His bone structure currently, even if covered by fat more than muscle does not match these fake doctored up pix from his supposed past.

by Anonymousreply 42September 26, 2013 1:07 PM

The comments here are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 43September 26, 2013 1:10 PM

I like him. I find him entertaining on a boring cold Sunday afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 44September 26, 2013 1:20 PM

I love the queeny energy when he's on with Marc David Charles.

by Anonymousreply 45September 26, 2013 1:29 PM

He looks at Rick Dommier like he is a tasty piece of fried chicken

by Anonymousreply 46September 26, 2013 1:45 PM

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 47September 26, 2013 1:51 PM

If he is in fact "difficult" in real life, then I have to say he's an excellent actor because he's all sunshine and rainbows when he's selling shit. Great salesman.

by Anonymousreply 48September 26, 2013 1:52 PM

According to the cable guide, this fat fuck is supposed to be a guest on the Bethenny Frankel show tomorrow for Halloween.

Is she that desperate for guests that she's resorted to booking QVC hosts?

by Anonymousreply 49October 31, 2013 5:00 AM

[quote]He looks at Rick Dommier like he is a tasty piece of fried chicken

Ewwww. He doesn't have to since some of the behind the scenes guys are pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 50October 31, 2013 5:05 AM

Since he's so tall do you think that means he has a huge cock?

by Anonymousreply 51October 31, 2013 5:30 AM

Venable wore his bacon costume for his appearance on the Bethenny show. He wore the same thing at least briefly during his Wednesday night food show on QVC. He called himself the Devine Swine.

They did a segment on food ideas for a Halloween party. Apparently they come from his recipes on the QVC website. He did WAY more talking during his segment than Bethenny, which is good because her voice is annoying and he's far more skilled at keeping the presentation interesting.

by Anonymousreply 52November 1, 2013 1:25 AM

Love David. If Guy Ferry (yes, that's his real name) can open restaurants, why can't our David??

by Anonymousreply 53November 1, 2013 1:42 AM

On QVC, they were going on about David and Lisa Robertson appearing/working on the Bethenny show as "lifestyle" hosts.

AS if.

by Anonymousreply 54November 1, 2013 1:42 AM

Guess what the name of his social media person is?

MARY!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 55October 10, 2014 2:38 PM

Keurig just recalled its Mini Plus Brewing System. It was a special value last week and appeared many times these past two months on QVC. Reports are hot water sprayed out of the machines and burned people. David would test taste a cup in every segment and he said several times "hot like lava."

Also, 5 people died after eating candy apples. QVC sells candy apples during In the Kitchen with David. David is off on vacation for the next two weeks. I wonder how people at QVC are taking these two scandals.

by Anonymousreply 56December 24, 2014 5:14 AM

I find Keurig machines gross because you're drinking water that's been heated up in Chinese plastic, over and over again. EW.

Exactly how does one die FROM eating a candy apple, which is what you're implying?

by Anonymousreply 57December 24, 2014 11:17 AM

[quote]David would test taste a cup in every segment and he said several times "hot like lava."

That's the same thing he said when I came in his mouth. (And yes, he did the "yum" face.)

by Anonymousreply 58December 24, 2014 2:18 PM

[quote]5 people died after eating candy apples. QVC sells candy apples during In the Kitchen with David.

MARY! It had nothing to do with QVC you hysterical queen.

[quote]Those sickened in Minnesota bought caramel apples from Cub Foods, Kwik Trip and Mike’s Discount Foods, which carried the Carnival and Kitchen Cravings brand of caramel apples, according to the Minnesota Department of Health.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 24, 2014 2:54 PM

David is comin' home!!!! Finally!!! He hasn't been on QVC since December 23, he took a vacation. Carolyn subbed the first four shows and Rick Domeier hosted on Wednesday. Rick is on coke. He made the presenters,who have been on David's show for years, very nervous. Carolyn did great the first day she filled in but then went downhill afterward. I'm so glad David is back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 9, 2015 10:53 PM

Bumpin this thread cuz Big ol David is a beefy beast. Yum Yum indeed!!!!

by Anonymousreply 61May 4, 2016 3:05 PM

Does he make the "yum" face when he cums?

by Anonymousreply 62May 4, 2016 3:57 PM

Are you serious, R61? He's looking like he puts shoe polish in his hair and that belly is huge.

by Anonymousreply 63May 4, 2016 3:58 PM

I like watching his show on QVC, though I've never actually bought anything.

by Anonymousreply 64May 4, 2016 4:24 PM

Oh please, that old queen. I wonder if he still trolls the Philly bars like Elizabeth Taylor arriving at a Hollywood premiere in the 1950s. Philly is such a blue-color, backwater town that the guys would literally circle him like a gaggle of schoolgirls hoping to be famous or at least fuck someone famous. Remember QVC is like the MGM Studios in Philly, so Venable is a rock star.

by Anonymousreply 65May 4, 2016 4:43 PM

Blue is a good color, R65, particularly as it makes its way towards green, in the turquoise shades.

by Anonymousreply 66May 4, 2016 4:49 PM

R66 Oh, collar, collar, collar, collar

by Anonymousreply 67May 4, 2016 4:51 PM

At least you didn't blame it on autocorrect, R67.

by Anonymousreply 68May 4, 2016 4:55 PM

[quote] Philly is such a blue-color, backwater town

Lorna, will you take me there?

by Anonymousreply 69May 4, 2016 5:08 PM

I love David. He seems like a sweet ol' queen.

Is he partnered? I can imagine him pounding the hell of some twinky food blogger day and night.

by Anonymousreply 70May 4, 2016 5:12 PM

r70 You got the 'twinky' part right.

by Anonymousreply 71May 4, 2016 5:16 PM

That would be "twinkie," dear R71.

by Anonymousreply 72May 4, 2016 5:17 PM

David should host a cooking and entertaining show. He could show off the QVC products as he makes delicious meals for his friends. Kind of like the Barefoot Contessa show. I want to see his home, want to see him interact with people he's comfortable with.

by Anonymousreply 73May 4, 2016 5:19 PM

r73 I want to see his home, want to see him interact with people he's comfortable with.

Just visit Boxers PHL on Walnut Street in Philly and wade through all the little meth heads, and you're there.

by Anonymousreply 74May 4, 2016 5:24 PM

I've always wanted to do him. And he is a good salesman.

My late mother used to buy things from his segments.

by Anonymousreply 75May 4, 2016 9:18 PM

He is an excellent salesman, he knows he has a rapport with a certain type of QVC shopper/caller and he works that schtick very nicely. I'm sure QVC's thrilled with the 'ka-ching' of cash he brings in and yet, he leaves me cold and I think it's because of how he's embraced the good ole boy who's ingratiating to the fraus who call in.

I think I'd prefer him without the shoe-polished dyed hair and the ever-expanding waist line. He doesn't have to be the beffy stud he was years ago, but he was seriously well-built at one time and now he's slipped into a Pillsbury Doughboy build (yick).

by Anonymousreply 76May 4, 2016 9:57 PM

Where's the meaty gossip on this bitch. I've searched everywhere and not a damn thing. He CANT be that squeaky clean! Mary!!!

by Anonymousreply 77August 28, 2016 2:30 AM

[quote]David should host a cooking and entertaining show. He could show off the QVC products as he makes delicious meals for his friends. Kind of like the Barefoot Contessa show. I want to see his home, want to see him interact with people he's comfortable with.

Call me, David!

by Anonymousreply 78August 28, 2016 3:56 AM

Yum face = Cum face

by Anonymousreply 79August 28, 2016 3:56 AM

There are (or were) pics of David from Provincetown and on some cruise ship years ago... he really did have a great body.

Anyone know if he's partnered? Does he actually live in Pennsylvania where QVC is headquartered?

by Anonymousreply 80August 28, 2016 11:02 AM

[quote]I think I'd prefer him without the shoe-polished dyed hair and the ever-expanding waist line. He doesn't have to be the beffy stud he was years ago, but he was seriously well-built at one time and now he's slipped into a Pillsbury Doughboy build (yick).

The "ever expanding waistline" helps me believe him when he talks about food. Fuck "beffy."

by Anonymousreply 81August 28, 2016 12:10 PM

r80, when I scrolled down in this article, I read, "He lives alone about a half-hour’s drive from the studio."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 28, 2016 12:15 PM

Never heard of him until this thread and did a Google search. He reminds me of Eric Stonestreet.

by Anonymousreply 83August 28, 2016 12:19 PM

[quote]Absolutely nothing remarkable about him physically

Way to miss the point, R83.

by Anonymousreply 84August 28, 2016 12:21 PM

Bumping this thread. You whores are ridiculous. He is so damn tall and beefy. I would lick every inch of his asshole. Sometimes when he wears jeans on the show you can tell he has a meaty ass. Yum! I still can't believe there is NO dirt on him anywhere. Does he pay people off to shut up?!? If you image search Him, check out his big ass hands. That man is hung for days. I also don't care that he is a queen. When you get older and mature a bit, that butch shit is for the birds!

by Anonymousreply 85December 25, 2016 4:52 AM

Barring some cruel trick of genetics, his cock must be massive!

by Anonymousreply 86December 25, 2016 5:06 AM

I always had a crush on him when he was thinner and wore suits on his show. Those days are looooooooong gone.

by Anonymousreply 87December 25, 2016 5:21 AM

Forget the Yum face, I want to see his O face!

by Anonymousreply 88December 25, 2016 7:29 AM

I always masturbate to "In the Kitchen with David". Is that unusual?

by Anonymousreply 89December 25, 2016 11:04 AM

I met him in a Philly gay bar maybe 20 years ago when he was still hot. Didn't know he was on a shopping channel until someone told me. He was alone and acted like he wasn't interested in meeting anyone. Kind of a dick. A few years ago I was channel surfing and came across his show, I couldn't believe the fat fuck I was seeing was the same guy.

by Anonymousreply 90December 25, 2016 11:38 AM

He may have a bubbly personality, but he's basically just another con artist working hard to con gullible sexually repressed hausfraus into shelling out their husband's money on the crap they sell.

by Anonymousreply 91December 25, 2016 12:00 PM

Beat me daddy eight to the bar.

by Anonymousreply 92December 26, 2016 10:45 AM

David is doing a live show in San Francisco this week. You can bet his big booty is going to be looking for some hot cock!

by Anonymousreply 93June 28, 2017 12:18 AM

R91 Are you posting from 1955? He's conning the hausfraus out of their OWN money.

by Anonymousreply 94June 28, 2017 12:59 AM

Well I am a 53 year old gay man and I love watching David on QVC. He is hosting QVC's essential Christmas In July celebration tonight. I am just bought the box of Cheryl's Cookies.

by Anonymousreply 95July 26, 2018 12:24 AM

Fuck me yum face daddy. Fuck me good!

by Anonymousreply 96July 26, 2018 12:55 AM

6 year old thread and not even 100 replies?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 26, 2018 1:11 AM

[quote]David is doing a live show in San Francisco this week.

Was it at the Nob Hill Theater?

by Anonymousreply 98July 26, 2018 1:19 AM

It was at The Slob A Nob Theatre

by Anonymousreply 99July 27, 2018 12:27 AM

While visiting/listening in a various DL conversations this morning, "In the Kitchen With David" is on TV in the background.

While demonstrating a product with QVC regular MarkDavidCharles, the 10-minute product presentation was about to expire, when David suddenly interrupts MDC's product presentation, giddily announcing:

*We just got word from security. Tere's a sleigh and some reindeer out there, and a HAWT Santa Claus!"

(I had to press Rewind on my TV remote to make certain I wasn't hearing things.)

by Anonymousreply 100December 23, 2018 5:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!