Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who's fucked a cop or fireman?

I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 282March 26, 2021 4:58 AM

My married FB when I lived in Canada was a fireman, and he was a hot nasty fuck

by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2012 1:32 PM

Had a fb who was a cop. Total asshole personality but a complete sub pig in bed.

by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2012 1:40 PM

A cop, but not a fireman. The cop was fucking insane. He was hot and dating a girl, but was gay, but didn't "want to be involved in all that gay shit and wanted a wife and kids" as he would put it. He was crazy and would fuck the shit out of me, but insane. He refused to wear a condom and once stuck his gun up my hole.

Until he got really crazy, I figured it was a casual downlow relationship, so I could date others. Wrong! He found out that I was going out with a guy once and he was waiting for me and smelled me. Then demanded to know if he had fucked me. He followed me up to my apartment and then inspected my hole. I tried to end things twice, but he wouldn't let me go. Would stalk me, be waiting for me in my apartment. It was all very weird and scary. He eventually married his girlfriend and they moved to Chicago to be near her family. If they hadn't moved, I don't think I would have been able to get away from him.

by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2012 1:40 PM

...the one that got away....

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2012 1:44 PM

I dated a member of the Kansas Highway Patrol for a while. Completely crazy. I mean C R A Z Y.

We'd go on dates (sometimes in his patrol car, which was hot) and fuck out in the woods. But about an hour after he dropped me off at my apartment, I would get a phone call from some "stranger" saying in a fake Black voice, "You beez a faggot. I saw you. You beez a fag." It was like clockwork. It actually took me about 5 dates to realize it was the patrolman who was calling me.

After I cooled it with the crazy guy, I would occasionally still catch him slowly cruising by my place in his patrol car.

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2012 1:53 PM

[quote]Then demanded to know if he had fucked me. He followed me up to my apartment and then inspected my hole.

that is oddly a turn on.

I've dated or gone out with three cops, all were actually really nice, but all were closeted in some way. The one who was least closeted was the Biggest, a special forces swat-team guy who would joke with some of his colleagues about "fucking them" after work, all for sport. I'd still go out with him if he hadn't be transfered.

by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2012 1:59 PM

Most people who have dated cops say they're crazy. And for that I say thanks for the tip.

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2012 1:59 PM

r5- best est EVAH. 8.0/10.

FOFLMAO @ You Beez a faggot

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2012 2:00 PM

I used to live on 5th St btw 1st and 2nd. There's a precinct house there, the one they used as an establishing shot on "NYPD Blue." Anyway, I was coming home from getting groceries when a pretty hot cop stopped me and said, "Do you live there?" And I said, "Yeah." And he said "What apartment?" And I said "Eight." He nodded and walked away.

An hour later, my buzzer went off and there was the cop. He fucked my brains out for like an hour.

We met hot, but he turned out (shock!) to be a crazy closet case with anger issues. I was glad when I moved.

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2012 2:17 PM

Too say they are all crazy, with issues, wouldn't be fair to all of them, but it isn't completely false either.

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2012 2:29 PM

I've actually hooked up with two cops - one that I knew was a cop from the get-go because he picked me up from my dorm in his patrol car (while on duty!), and another who I randomly stumbled across on Facebook. They were both hot and sane, though duty cop repeatedly fucking me on the side of the highway in DT New Orleans may have been a bit much (we only had sex like normal people, in a bed, twice). The other guy was actually really romantic and loved road head on the way from my school to house in some far-flung suburb. He wanted more but I decided to transfer schools.

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2012 2:37 PM

[r9] my best friend used to live on that block, maybe the same building. We would fantasize about the cops all the time.

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2012 2:38 PM

I am assuming most of these guys were straight-acting?

by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2012 2:43 PM

I have dated a few. Once was married, had two girls, came out of the Army into law enforcement, had just finished the academy and had been placed here in Texas. I met him online (yes it happens) he warned me not be be worried when he showed up at my door because he'd be in uniform (I thought he was probably UPS, a Sears repairman or something like that). He hadn't been with a guy since he joined the Army, I was first after ten years. He was very sweet and loving (beautiful body and smile). Proud to be a cop and that I was into that. Unfortunately, on our third date he told me he was in love with me and was leaving his wife. That was too much, too fast. Two kids were involved. I let things slide gently over a few weeks. Then he got transferred.

Another cop I dated used to leave his service revolver by the bed when we had sex and both it and his dick had names. Really, his dick was Charlie. He was a little crazy. He publicly complained about some stuff in the department that was resented by his brother officers. Once out on patrol his brother officers didn't back him up and he got killed. He always worried that was going to happen.

Another one I still see from time to time. He's a fucking horndog and always wants to fuck me in odd places. He's ex-Navy and tells me all sorts of great stories about being gay on a big ship. he's lots of fun, but sorta unreliable. I don't hear from him for months then suddenly he's at my door wanting to do it - right there. The sex is great.

There were a couple more maybe I will post later...

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2012 2:58 PM

One other one was an incredibly handsome blond god I saw when I was in college in Seattle. he looked like he stepped out of a Colt magazine. He wouldn't have sex with me after weeks and weeks and weeks of dating. I thought it must be because he was religious or something. Finally we got in bed together and I found out the problem. He had an incredibly small dick and was ashamed of it. It was small. He cried, really, when I touched it. He was sure I was going to reject him, it had happened before.

by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2012 3:06 PM

My partner is a fireman and EMT He is not closeted. We are good friends with some of his co-workers. His job is helping save property and lives, mine is profit margins and endless meetings. I'll let you decide who's job is more important.

by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2012 3:07 PM

... and not a single one of this stories happened in real life!

by Anonymousreply 17March 13, 2012 3:19 PM

Well, they all happened to me - completely truthful. Scout's honor...

by Anonymousreply 18March 13, 2012 3:24 PM

hardly, cuntessa, you're just hard up

by Anonymousreply 19March 13, 2012 3:25 PM

I believe R16. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 20March 13, 2012 3:32 PM

who is cuntessa...

by Anonymousreply 21March 13, 2012 3:33 PM

A cop is too old.

by Anonymousreply 22March 13, 2012 3:33 PM

Hot thread.

by Anonymousreply 23March 13, 2012 3:34 PM

I did. I've posted on similar threads before. I was in college and had to transfer and move away. I should have know better from the way we met. He was just so hot to look at. Oh well live and learn.

Anyone I know who has dated a cop, male or female, has said it was a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 24March 13, 2012 3:35 PM

Mine is 100% true. Scary but true.

by Anonymousreply 25March 13, 2012 3:38 PM

I fucked an Arkansas state trooper. That's how I know they didn't procure females for Clinton, they were allergic to them.

by Anonymousreply 26March 13, 2012 3:38 PM

I fucked a guy who was probably a Brit agent. He was abnormally friendly, trying to pump me for information about my Irish friends. This was many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 27March 13, 2012 3:39 PM

I am r-14 and r-15 - everything was true. Nothing I wrote was that strange, was it? What did I post that you didn't believe and why?

by Anonymousreply 28March 13, 2012 3:40 PM

r17 is probably just jealous of anyone who has had any sex of any type.

by Anonymousreply 29March 13, 2012 4:00 PM

Isn't it interESTing all the cops look like Meloni and none look like Dennis Franz?

by Anonymousreply 30March 13, 2012 4:40 PM

[quote]Isn't it interESTing all the cops look like Meloni and none look like Dennis Franz?

Flag the "EST" troll at r30.

Why would anyone want to have sex with a cop who looks like Dennis Franz? Only a moron would even suggest such a thing.

by Anonymousreply 31March 13, 2012 4:56 PM

Just my two cents, but if you're having sex with someone or want to have sex with someone, eight times out of ten you will find them hot. So if someone writes that they had sex with a hot cop, they are saying that the cop was hot to them. Your personal taste in cops or men in general are your own.

by Anonymousreply 32March 13, 2012 5:38 PM

Well, this guy didn't look like a Meloni or a Franz. Just a normal, nice-looking guy with a good build.

I'd seen him out at the bars a couple of times, always in a small group. I figured he was about 40 or so. We never met until once when the company I worked for got broken into, and he was sent to investigate. Turns out, he was a Robbery-Homicide detective. I gave my report and he didn't say anything at the time, but the next time I saw him out, he came over to chat.

He was about 10 years older than me. Seemed like a nice guy so I asked him if he wanted to grab something to eat. We wound up back at my place and he proceeded to fuck me into oblivion. It was a little rough, but I'm not going to complain. I'd never had it like that before and it was kind of thrilling to have someone dominate me like that.

Over the next few months, he'd come over a couple of times a week and put me through my paces. I was basically his suck and fuck toy. Then, one day, I was at the mall and I see him walking toward me. With him was a woman and two young kids. I see him see me and they suddenly do an about face and leave. I wonder what he told her about why they had to leave so suddenly.

After that, he never came over anymore. I saw him once more at a bar, with his same little group, but we never spoke again.

by Anonymousreply 33March 13, 2012 5:39 PM

They aren't good in bed, but they are better than the impotent FBI agent I used to date

by Anonymousreply 34March 13, 2012 6:03 PM

R15, was your blond god named Brian? Here is my absolutely true story... when I was 17 and in high school I had this incredible hot soccer coach with a round soccer player ass. He was so off the charts hot and masculine, probably 24 or so I would guess. Fast forward 6 years and I meet under very usual circumstances (I'm too embarrassed to say!) But by now he tells me a cop. I have no idea is he even recognizes me as one of his former,students. But we plan on meeting up, he rents a motel room for us. I was fairly shy and wait for him to get things started... well, he wants me to fuck him. I was in heaven. He has a small cock. Brian if you are reading this: HI!!

by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2012 7:02 AM

Question for FDNY or FF buffs. Recently met a guy who claims to be FDNY. Only available for dates on Wednesday and Sunday. Do FF's get the same days off each week or rotate?

by Anonymousreply 36March 14, 2012 10:49 AM

Where is Aussie firefighter chick? I miss her.

by Anonymousreply 37March 14, 2012 11:01 AM

U beez a faggot, R35

by Anonymousreply 38March 14, 2012 12:20 PM

R36

The short answer is NO.

They work two 9-6 shifts in a row, day off, two 6-9 shifts in a row (on those days they are off from 9-6), day off, and so on...

So it ends up cycling forward if that makes any sense.

You can swap shifts (there are some restrictions) to get another day off in between, or say, you have a day wedding to go to on a Saturday where you are scheduled 9-6.

That's the simple version.

by Anonymousreply 39March 14, 2012 12:46 PM

"I fucked a guy who was probably a Brit agent. He was abnormally friendly, trying to pump me for information about my Irish friends."

Ah, the pumper gets pumped! Ironic, no?

by Anonymousreply 40March 14, 2012 1:27 PM

R33, that's a sad story.

by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2012 1:49 PM

No, his name was not Brian. He was of Swedish or Norwegian background - like me. Lots of people in Seattle are. He was a Fireman originally and became a cop. he sort of looked like Michael Holmes, the Australian CNN anchor, but more massive physically.

After I had been out with him a few times my friends started grilling me about my experience with him, whether we had done it yet or not. Turns out his small dick was general knowledge, but not to me.

by Anonymousreply 42March 14, 2012 3:49 PM

When I was in high school I was regularly fucking the son of one of my mom's friends and he was a cop. It was kind of funny because he had that whole macho tuff-guy thing going, but as soon as we were in bed his legs went up so fast youd think he had a pair of Atlas Vs in his ankles. Oh, and if having sex with a minor wasnt enough for him, he would sometimes bring me pot he swiped from the evidence locker.

by Anonymousreply 43March 14, 2012 4:01 PM

Went out with both. Fireman was nice normal guy...cop was too until I broke up with him (too much of a hassle, in the closet, dating a girl, had to have the cover of being his buddy..) and made my life a living hell for a month or two, followed me, had his buddies follow me, (would constantly get pulled over on a weekend night....luckily I stopped drinking even a drop during that time..) apt was somehow entered and things would be moved around just so I knew someone was there...my best friend, who was straight and the cop was jealous of would get stopped too and given tickets for b.s. crap like a tail light out, etc.

Finally called him and practically begged him to take me back, made the biggest mistake of my life, etc..(I had no intention of taking him back) and let him reject me.

If you go out with one, cops do the dumping, they are never dumped themselves. Also, like most guys where ego and sex are involved, they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

by Anonymousreply 44March 14, 2012 4:31 PM

I thought Dennis Franz was kinda sexy in "Dressed To Kill". I like little, masculine guys. I bet he was cute in high school- enough to make him think he ought to be an actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 14, 2012 4:41 PM

Yes. Fireman. Incredibly hot body, under average dick that shot several streams of huge, arcing loads, mediocre to bad in bed, dumb as a box of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 46March 14, 2012 5:14 PM

Dated a cop who also had issues. Divorced parents, shitty childhood and a stepfather he loathed. His stepfather caught him masturbating and had him circumcised as a punishment. Not much fun in bed, so that was that.

by Anonymousreply 47March 15, 2012 12:35 AM

Yes, an LA City Firefighter.

Hot as hell. Latino and TALL, around 6'4". Strapping guy.

But his dick was so small. Not kidding, about 5 inches hard and he came really fast. The sex was awful. I ended up breaking things off.

by Anonymousreply 48March 15, 2012 12:41 AM

I used to date a PI. Does that count?

by Anonymousreply 49March 15, 2012 12:44 AM

Listening to an NPR discussion on bullying in schools, makes me think a lot of those bullies end up as cops.

by Anonymousreply 50March 15, 2012 4:25 PM

F&F R44 for her mysangist posting

by Anonymousreply 51March 15, 2012 4:33 PM

fucked a fireman. he was fat and had a tiny penis. but he looked hot in his uniform. so i did him.

by Anonymousreply 52March 15, 2012 4:54 PM

When I was younger I dated a NJ firefighter. I had a friend who lived in NJ and every year he would have this massive bar-b-que. This one year he introduced me to this one guest who he said had be eyeing me all day. We conversed and decided to hit up a house party around the corner.

While at this second party I excused myself and go to the bathroom. I'm there doing my business when mister firedude bursts in. He starts talking very dirty telling me how he wants to fuck me while he's biting and kissing my neck.

Being the whore that I WAS in my youth I quickly said "let's get outta here." We left and went back to his place. It was kinda late so we went directly to his bedroom where we fucked and sucked til morn. Early the next day we awoke and he told me he had to run out really quickly and he'd be right back. I was tired so I continued to rest. Next thing you know some guy comes into the room and asks if I was a friend of so-and-so? He says to come downstairs to grab some breakfast.

I get downstairs and the kitchen is occupied by at least six or seven young hot dudes. Apparently this guy's m/o is to pick up young dudes, bring them back and have sex with them. Some even stayed with him. At first I was disgusted 'cause I was nothing more than a conquest, then I realized I had been left here with a house full of hot guys who all were with "the program." Long story short breakfast ended with a few of us fucking and Mr. Fireman joining in when he returned.

I continued to visit him for about a year and then learned he had been outted to his Fire station for keeping a house full of guys. .

by Anonymousreply 53March 15, 2012 5:14 PM

Someone's been caught with their pants down!

A Memphis police officer decided to get frisky in his squad car, while on duty! While this is wrong on so many levels, every police officer in his district HEARD IT!

The police scanner picked up every detail of the foray in the car and the officer has been suspended.

Hopefully he protected himself while serving his partner!

by Anonymousreply 54March 17, 2012 7:05 AM

When I first moved to the big city, while changing in the Y locker room a super-buff guy I'd noticed before came up to me and dropped his number into my locker saying something like "hope I'm not being out of line..."

Horn-dog that I was, I called him the next day and went over to his place where he fucked me senseless with, yes - his XL dick. Turned out he was a cop.

by Anonymousreply 55March 17, 2012 12:26 PM

r36, you said 9-6, did you mean 9 hours? I thought FDNY did 24-hour shifts and sleep at the firehouse.

by Anonymousreply 56March 17, 2012 12:30 PM

The policemen(mossos d'esquadro) and fireman(bomberos) here in Barcelona are the most gorgeous we have ever seen anywhere anytime, just incredibly hot perfection.

We want to suck them off and have them sit on our face, but how can we pull this off?!

by Anonymousreply 57March 17, 2012 12:43 PM

I fucked a fireman back in my early 20's. He was very masculine, hot ripped body and had a very nice cock.

I remember that he was the first person that spit in my face while fucking me Missionary position. I was taken aback at first, but it totally turned me on.

He was probably in my top three of sex partners.

by Anonymousreply 58March 17, 2012 12:45 PM

Had a FB for a while that was totally into water sports. Getting pissed on. He kept saying he was hot and wanted his fire put out. I am really not into that so I stopped seeing him. About a month later I saw his picture in the newspaper. Yep, he was a fireman.

by Anonymousreply 59March 17, 2012 1:01 PM

R48

I should have made it more clear:

9-6 shift is 9am to 6pm

6-9 shift is 6pm to 9am.

When you have two 6pm-9am shifts in a row, you are off duty 9am to 6pm between the two 6pm-9am shifts. Depending how far they live from their station, they might go home in-between the two shifts, or "hang out" at the firehouse, but they're off duty in any case.

Also, generally, they arrive before the official start of the shift and stay around after the official end of the shift, so that there is overlap. That used to be voluntary; I don't know if it is still voluntary or if there is some "official" overlap.

(I think you meant for me to answer this.)

by Anonymousreply 60March 17, 2012 1:45 PM

Why do the guy who claim to have had sex with straight men ever post pictures of what they look like? Certainly, if you're that hot to turn a straight guy, you should have no problem posting a pic of yourself. I mean, you're practically a male super-model.

by Anonymousreply 61March 17, 2012 2:33 PM

Gave a blow job to a detective in a subway toilet in the mid-70s at 5AM. How do I know? He's was wearing a suit and his gum soles and I saw and felt his gun. Fast and sexy. Subway station was on same block as police station.

by Anonymousreply 62March 17, 2012 3:34 PM

About 10 years ago I blew a Chicago cop in his cruiser. It remains one of the hottest things that ever happened to me. Only once with him, though.

Tall, fortysomething, nice cock, loud as hell.

by Anonymousreply 63March 17, 2012 3:41 PM

Had a FB who was a cop (NYPD). He was married. Latino. Versatile. And he was surprisingly not crazy or weird.

It ended when I moved to a neighborhood where he had lots of in-laws.

It was hot while it lasted.

by Anonymousreply 64March 17, 2012 3:54 PM

R57. I was in Barcelona a year ago and saw a group of four of those guys (mossos) on a downtown street corner. They were hot enough to melt steel. No shit. So much test. on one corner in one place. They must put something in the water there.

by Anonymousreply 65March 17, 2012 4:08 PM

So true, mary r65, they are scorching hot beyond belief.

We can only conclude that whoever is in charge of hiring the mossos must be a sister.

by Anonymousreply 66March 17, 2012 4:18 PM

I wouldn't recommend a cop. Especially if they are wunna dose Eyetalians.

by Anonymousreply 67March 17, 2012 4:23 PM

I'll have an extra large mossos, please, with extra foreskin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 17, 2012 8:36 PM

Out cop here. Had a married fireman FB for a while. Big mistake. Ended up I had to arrest him for setting my apartment on fire after I dumped him. Actually I have my issues also.

by Anonymousreply 69March 17, 2012 11:21 PM

R69 - marry me.

by Anonymousreply 70March 17, 2012 11:39 PM

Hot cop sex. Even Elmo gets some.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 29, 2012 1:28 AM

I can't believe the guy that thought these were all made-up! 1. Picked me up outside a club Cape Cod,fucked me on a blanket on the beach at 2am. 1982.. 2. Same cop two years later fooled around with my boyfriend and I in Boston! Also blew him a few years later at the South Station cinema.Big fat cock and handsome. 3. Met a detective in the newspaper personals only wanted to blow me (didn't know he was a cop until after we fooled around.) We did it three or four more times. Very small dick,amazing head,forties,not handsome.very sweet. 4. 90's Portuguese really handsome cop local.heard he was doable used to try to cruise him for years,then he just showed up at my cottage after I was busted for weed.After fantisizing about him all that time the reality was very different.His dick was small and unattractive,and he wanted me to fuck him.I wasn't into it.so I rimmed and blew him.Not fun. I think that's all the cops I've done!

by Anonymousreply 72December 29, 2012 2:11 AM

Cops can be a turn on, but if you hang around long enough they usually get weird. I had a thing with a german/puerto rican cop for several months when I was pretty young. After a few hook ups we were at his place. He had a huge, maybe 14 x 20, pic of his mother when she was young on his wall. I hung in there cause the sex was hot. Then we went on a trip together. A woman got in the elevator with a baby, feeding the baby a bottle. When she left he said he wanted me to feed him that way. I laughed it off as a joke, but I knew he meant it. I broke it off as soon as the plane landed.

by Anonymousreply 73December 29, 2012 2:27 AM

One cop - creepy

About half a dozen firemen The older ones are a lot nicer

by Anonymousreply 74December 29, 2012 2:36 AM

Do detectives count? If so, yes. A Polish guy from Chicago. Not crazy but an absolute douchebag (and a Republican), so the relationship ended very quickly even though sex was quite good.

by Anonymousreply 75December 29, 2012 4:54 AM

A few years back, I met a guy on AOL (I know) who would come over from NJ (I live in NYC). He took HOURS to get to me, not just because he lived about 50 miles out, but because he'd chicken out and turn around, only to screw up the courage and drive in. He was absolutely straight-presenting. Every time he came over, I'd ask him how he was, and he'd always give the same answer: "You know, same shit, different day." I saw a picture of his girlfriend on his phone - pretty. He loved to get his ass eaten, played with, and eventually fucked. He was always very stoic, slightly freaked out and dispassionate (eyes on the wall, no touching, NO kissing) He was also totally hot, short dirty blond hair, smooth, powerful build, a little beer gut. One thing that was a turn-off was he always had baby powder caked in his buttocks and crotch. He was not attracted to me at all; he just loved cock in his ass. I initially suspected he was a cop because of the baby powder (and the late hours he kept). So one day I asked him if he'd just finished his shift, and he said "Yea" and went on to tell me about his work for the Air Command Support Unit of the NJ State Police. He was former Air Force, too. He'd also FREAK OUT after every session- "Jesus, what the hell am I doing? I can't believe I just did that!" and so on. Once I asked him if he ever thought of having a girl use a strap-on with him; he just shook his head. I asked him about a fully functional transexual, too- "You, know, a chick with a dick?" and he winced. He was a total stud, if morose and conflicted NJ cop who couldn't get enough of my hot cock.

by Anonymousreply 76December 29, 2012 5:17 AM

R76,

What's the baby powder-cop connection?

by Anonymousreply 77December 29, 2012 5:45 AM

When I was in my 20s I got stopped for speeding, and the cop was unusual in that 1) he was younger and much better looking than any cop I'd seen in my town, 2) he smiled a lot which seemed unusual for a cop, and 3) he gave me a warning ticket. There was nothing about him that indicated he might be gay, though. My gaydar didn't go off and, other than being friendlier than most cops and giving me a warning ticket, he didn't do anything overt that would have suggested he might be gay. But when I got home I told my roommate what happened and he immediately knew who he was. He called him up, told him he could call me, and we ended up dating for several months. He was a really nice guy and there was nothing weird about him other than he was VERY aggressive in bed, by far the most aggressive man I've ever been with. The sex was great, he had a long, big cock and fucked me harder and longer and more aggressively than any man I've ever been with. He always pinned my arms against the bed or wall or wherever we fucked, and he didn't just like dominating me, he DID dominate me. But he wasn't a sadist (no, he never used handcuffs on me), he had no emotional baggage and certainly wasn't crazy. He was a cool guy. But I do think there's something about being a cop that draws aggressive types, macho men and yes, unfortunately crazies.

We dated for about 4 months and then he got transferred to another city. I never saw him again but got updates on him occasionally through mutual friends. I can totally see how some of these other encounters with crazy cops could happen, in general I think a lot of cops are on a power trip. But fortunately my one experience with a cop was crazy free.

by Anonymousreply 78December 29, 2012 6:06 AM

Nice r78.

by Anonymousreply 79December 29, 2012 6:19 AM

This thread is probably the most fascinating that I have seen here in a long time and provides alot of insight about cops and having sex with them, which I will think twice about now. I have always wanted a close friendship with a cop with maybe sex added in, but after reading this I'm wondering if it's even possible. I can't relate my own experience, but an older friend of mine who lived in Westmoreland County, east of Pittsburgh, told me that around 2 or 3 in the morning he was stopped on the way back from a gay bar in Pittsburgh by a Pennsylvania State cop. This all took place back in the 1950s. The cop told him he wasn't necessarily speeding or anything but that he was concerned about him being out late at night for his safety or something like that. The cop sort of adjusted his crotch after standing up from talking to him in the driver's window and asked where he was coming from. My friend told him he had been to a "nightclub" in Pittsburgh, eventually it led to talk about sex and the cop got into his car and before long had his dick out of his uniform pants. This friend of mine sucked his cock for a while until he came, then he left. Apparently this cop had a night shift and was horny and bored and by strange coincidence stopped the right car with the right guy in it to "provide relief" with an emergency blow job.

by Anonymousreply 80December 29, 2012 7:04 AM

Whatever became of him r76? Finish the story!!

by Anonymousreply 81December 29, 2012 7:07 AM

Does this mean that Stephanie shouldn't marry Ranger or Joe Morelli?

by Anonymousreply 82December 29, 2012 7:21 AM

A cop, a sheriff deputy, two firemen, a border patrol agent and a state highway trooper. The state trooper and I blew each other at a glory hole at a rest stop. He was redheaded and in uniform.

by Anonymousreply 83December 29, 2012 8:29 AM

There is a fireman that comes over for a blow job now and again. When I am sucking his dick it happens about once a week for up to 6 months. Then I don't see him for 6 months or even more than a year. After a long dry spell he drives by and honks his horn, asks me if I am still doing "that" and the blow jobs begin again. I assume there are times he is not getting it at home and when he is I don't see him. Totally one way. At first he would sit on the couch with his pants down. Eventually I got him to take off his pants and lay down. I would follow his big man ass to the bed. We are talking about a period of more than 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 84December 29, 2012 8:39 AM

Cops and firemen eat too much. They all have these huge guts and asses (so they smell, IF you know what I mean) and strong upper bodies.

They never brush their teeth, so they smell, up there too.

They usually have power issues and mother issues too.

The nice ones are never gay.

by Anonymousreply 85December 29, 2012 10:46 AM

[R77] Cops use baby powder to reduce chafing, what with their heavy uniforms and duty belts.

[R81] After a couple of years, he just stopped coming around. I wish I knew.

by Anonymousreply 86December 29, 2012 5:50 PM

R76's is a fictional story written by Annie Proulx

by Anonymousreply 87December 29, 2012 5:54 PM

At least it wasn't Joyce Carol Oates.

by Anonymousreply 88December 29, 2012 6:00 PM

R76 I guess you are my detractor. Hi. Every time I post a story I have lived, you (or some equally bitter anonymous) chimes in to claim it's a work of fiction.

I'm 48, live in NYC, have been sexually active with men since my 20's, somehow dodged the bullet of HIV, and have had a tremendous, wild ride. In fact, I'm still having it. I have no need to lie; in fact I'm not very good at making stuff up. I like the truth better.

I'm sorry for the paucity of your imagination.

by Anonymousreply 89December 29, 2012 6:32 PM

R87 probably hasn't been touched by anyone in more than a decade and wants to dump on anyone who has had a good time.

by Anonymousreply 90December 29, 2012 7:02 PM

The ones saying most of these posts aren't true are still sitting in their parents' basements letting life pass them by. It would be a relevation to most of you that stuff like this actually happens in real life.

by Anonymousreply 91December 29, 2012 7:16 PM

r85, you are overgeneralizing based on one (or two) unfortunate experiences you have had. The two cops I have been with were very well-kept individuals (almost in an American Psycho-type of way).

by Anonymousreply 92December 29, 2012 7:19 PM

[R89] He is just jealous of you.

by Anonymousreply 93December 29, 2012 7:23 PM

I bet that somewhere in R76's story, the cop turned around sobbing and said : "OP, I wish I knew how to quit your hot cock"

by Anonymousreply 94December 29, 2012 7:39 PM

How does a gay feel about the vagina?

by Anonymousreply 95December 29, 2012 7:39 PM

To change it up slightly, has anyone ever spanked a cop or fireman in his uniform? The closest I came was years ago while on a train to Los Angeles a border patrol officer in his green uniform with a luscious ass was questioning a couple of what appeared to be Hispanic people. I thought I had to get some kind of feel of that ass so I got up and pretended the rocking of the train made me bump into his ass while he was still talking to those people. It was a great ass in the split second I had to feel it up with the back of my hand but as far as I know he never noticed.

by Anonymousreply 96December 29, 2012 7:45 PM

anon aaaaah....aaaah i'm wet....aaaaaaah pound my pussy aaaah it feels like as you'll find that out anon...aaaaaAAAAAAH PLEASE

by Anonymousreply 97December 29, 2012 7:46 PM

My pussy...it feels like ass. Fuck it

by Anonymousreply 98December 29, 2012 7:47 PM

DDJ? is that you?

by Anonymousreply 99December 29, 2012 7:50 PM

I'm rubbing my vagina for you R99. Come in.

by Anonymousreply 100December 29, 2012 7:51 PM

R76 There are gay men (and I'm also one like you) that have a knack for winning over men like the one described in your post.

You are non-threating, you give off a feeling of trust, you're not pushy/clingy. You don't expect the sex to like the sex you have with men who lead a gay life-style. You are non-competitive with them. You don't get too personal with them. You listen. They sense you are not a blabber mouth. The sex is all about pleasing them (which in turn pleases you). And so on.

If you come across that way to men...it can indeed be a fascinating ride.

by Anonymousreply 101December 29, 2012 7:54 PM

R101 you want to fuck my vag?

by Anonymousreply 102December 29, 2012 7:56 PM

I've fucked at least two cops. one definitely crazy, we had done it at a sex club and some months later I'm riding home on the bus and there's a cop car, with some cops, and one of them was him, with a gun drawn.

I've since found him on cruising sites and he's not trying to hide that he's got issues.

then there was one I used to see sitting in his patrol car. just a really sweet middle aged man that I thought was cute, and he always gave me cruising vibes.

one day I just went up and talked to him at his car and after some small talk we exchanged numbers and THAT was crazy because I was involved in the personal entertainment industry.

the next day, we had sex at his house. poignant thing for me was that he seemed to think I was only into him because he was a cop, and asked me quietly if I wanted him to get into uniform.

I publicly have issues with authority, to put it mildly, so the uniform thing would have been a turn off, and I said no, I just want you as you are.

if my friends knew this story I'd never hear the end of it.

as much as I dislike the overall behavior of police, I still believe there are people somewhere inside those uniforms, and that there is potential for compassion to overcome the oppressive authoritarian

by Anonymousreply 103December 29, 2012 8:21 PM

[R101] I agree. I seldom come on to anyone but have had a number of guys approach me after I have known them awhile. I think it is because they figure out you are discreet and private.I have often been surprised by those that sought me out to get off.

by Anonymousreply 104December 29, 2012 8:26 PM

You are all boring

by Anonymousreply 105December 29, 2012 8:27 PM

[R105] Thank you for reading our comments.

by Anonymousreply 106December 29, 2012 9:11 PM

I have had a fireman fantasy ...well, forever. My dad was a fireman and I used to love visiting him at work at seeing all those men together. Have never had the luck to hook up with one though. I've had the chance before with a couple of cops, but chickened out. I'm no prude, and I've had my share of hook ups, but sometimes that damned better judgement gets me. I particularly regret one hot cop I didn't hook up with. I sort of knew him thru work and ran into him at a gay bar...we flirted and made out, but I knew his wife and just didn't want to go there.

by Anonymousreply 107December 30, 2012 12:27 AM

I dated an Israeli sharpshooter who worked out at Kennedy airport doing security for El Al. He had an automatic pistol that scared the shit out of me. He lived on the Upper East Side. He'd invite me over for breakfast and there would be the gun on the coffee table next to the bagels and cream cheese. I remember mentioning just once that it freaked me out a little. He said nothing. But I never saw the gun again. Stayed together 7 years, my longest relationship.

by Anonymousreply 108December 30, 2012 12:48 AM

He sounds hot, R108. Which celeb does he most resemble.

by Anonymousreply 109December 30, 2012 1:31 AM

What does r103 mean when he says he was in the "personal entertainment industry"?

by Anonymousreply 110December 30, 2012 1:37 AM

r95 r97 r98 r100 r102 and r105=Bull dyke on her period. It's OK sir, just go find some nice, quiet corner to do your bleeding and quit interrupting the grownups.

by Anonymousreply 111December 30, 2012 1:44 AM

four cops, never had a firefighter, I'd gladly try though

by Anonymousreply 112December 30, 2012 1:47 AM

[quote] You are non-threating, you give off a feeling of trust, you're not pushy/clingy. You don't expect the sex to be like the sex you have with men who lead a gay life-style. You are non-competitive with them. You don't get too personal with them. You listen. They sense you are not a blabber mouth. The sex is all about pleasing them (which in turn pleases you). And so on.

Very well said R102. I've played with a few dozen men who identified to me as straight and/or married, and there was no manipulation or pushiness on my part, ever. The friends who I'd confided in always wondered how I would meet these guys, or more to the point how it would transpire that I'd end up sucking them off or taking their cocks. And this explains why very well. I may have to borrow this!

by Anonymousreply 113December 30, 2012 1:47 AM

R110. I. Believe that by "personal entertainment industry" r103 means we was an escort.

by Anonymousreply 114December 30, 2012 1:53 AM

I used to go to rest stops in the north Texas area to seek out truck drivers. At one particular rest area just south of Denton, TX, I met a fellow trucker-seeker who claimed there was a Denton County deputy sheriff that would come around every so often looking to get sucked off. I never saw him though...but it sure fed my fantasies for a long time. This would have been in the late 80s/early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 115December 30, 2012 2:00 AM

I'm visiting family for the holidays and today rode by some place that reminded me of a previous encounter.

I like cops so in the late 90's I posted a Yahoo personals ad for a cop. I got 2 responses. One said he was going to be on duty and to meet him in a restaurant parking lot, but I was new to sex and was too afraid it was a set-up.

The 2nd actually created a Yahoo email ID based on my name (ex. johnnyscop) and we exchanged emails for a few weeks. He said he was married and his wife and son were going away, but his daughter would be home in a different part of the house sleeping. We were to meet at a parking lot near his home. I think I sent him a picture of myself, or at least my sexy lil body, but he didn't return a photo but said he was tall, muscular and had an 8 incher he wanted sucked...and maybe to fuck me. So, I went to meet him one night in a small 4-store strip mall parking lot which he had previously told me included secret headquarters for the local police dept.

So, I pull in around 9 or 10 pm and as I'm driving to the end of the lot to park, I thought I noticed a shadow in the store that was supposedly for cops. After about 1-2 minutes of waiting there, a car pulled up, and we both rolled our windows down. I was expecting a handsome man about 40 and even though it was dark and my SUV was higher than his car, what I saw of him seemed to be a not very hot, not cop-like guy about 50. He said something like "Hi Johnny..." and I replied "Bye" and put it in reverse. As I pulled back onto the main road, I looked back and thought maybe I saw someone out of their car in the parking lot. I've always been curious what the deal was. Did the guy lie about being a cop? Was he really a cop and there were other cops inside the store who were going to arrest me for something? Were they looking for a gangbang? God, I wish it was the last one, but I'll never know.

I know, this was a lame post.

by Anonymousreply 116December 30, 2012 2:08 AM

R116, that was not a lame post. Lots of us have hoped to encounter some hot cops and have had the same fears.

by Anonymousreply 117December 30, 2012 2:14 AM

[quote]He sounds hot, [R108]. Which celeb does he most resemble

Wow, never thought about him that way. I was watching Liev Schreiber on the Omen tonight and I thought of the sharpshooter. He kind of looked like Liev, but more compact and well built, hairy chest, green eyes. Was in two wars. Had this whole military side he never told me about which made him sexy to me. Sweet guy too. Still in touch.

by Anonymousreply 118December 30, 2012 2:33 AM

25 year old Italian NYC cop, would come over to my apartment and fuck me, he had extra hairy ass with 9 inch uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 119December 30, 2012 2:43 AM

I'm a cop and haven't hit on anyone.

by Anonymousreply 120December 30, 2012 2:49 AM

R9, did the cop's last name start with S?

by Anonymousreply 121December 30, 2012 2:53 AM

{quote] I know, this was a lame post.

No, respect for you for telling the truth and not exaggerating. Not every guy is porn star beautiful with a 9 inch cock shooting five loads every time we get to hook up!

I was back at R63 - I thought my cop was fairly handsome, he had a nice enough dick, and he was fit, but whether others would have found him hot depends...I'm sure he was not the godlike Adonis to end all Adonises forever, but for me, it was more his attitude and his cocky way of talking to me that pushed every button that I had.

by Anonymousreply 122December 30, 2012 3:50 AM

R111 i'm not a dyke, i'm certainly bi and i was very bored when i posted that lame message to you. Who are you by the way? What do you feel about women sexually?

by Anonymousreply 123December 30, 2012 11:40 AM

Go away, R123. No one here is interested in your "bored" (and boring!) fraucow ramblings.

Here, let me help you find your way home:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 30, 2012 12:08 PM

I don't want to fuck a cop. I want to make love to one. Hot, crazy, intense,,safe, man to man love. Boys fuck, men make love. I'm a man. Oh he'll, who am I kidding? I want o fuck a cop tell me how to get one for my very one. Pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzeeee!

by Anonymousreply 125December 30, 2012 4:22 PM

I would love some hot uniform play again....some more cop dick....*sigh*

I always wanted to blow a fireman in his uniform...especially those big rubber boots....but the reality of that probably isn't as fun as the fantasy, since the uniforms and gear stink of smoke and rubber + big sweaty feet reek like hell.

by Anonymousreply 126December 31, 2012 3:06 AM

Im dating a cop now in SC he is a fuckin maniac!! He slapped me during sex he chokes me for no reason while we talk and loves to leave passion marks i suspect he's gay he ask me to put my finger in his glory hole sex is crazy

by Anonymousreply 127January 12, 2013 6:08 PM

Many years ago I was with a married local cop who worked at the county sheriff's office. I was with my ex at the time. He and his family lived across the street and down a couple houses. I like hairy, beefy men. My ex was a beefier, very hairy guy. The cop was bald on top, mustache, and had a hairy barrel chest, but he did have a gut. He was about 5'10. He was rugged looking but more average looks. I had a slim athletic build, about 5'8 140 lbs. There were some who didn't like having a gay couple in their neighborhood, but they never had the courage to tell us to our faces. His wife was one of them according to one of our gossipy neighbors. He was always friendly enough, though, if she wasn't around.

Anyway, at the time I worked at a temp agency, so sometimes I'd be home for days or even a couple weeks at a time depending on what was available. Our house backed up to a common green/field that the neighbors would use for walks, walking the dogs, kids playing, etc. It was dead during the day when school was in session.

One day I was in the back yard and he leans over the fence, says hi, and we start talking. I thought it was weird but figured he was just being friendly. He'd come over every now and then if I was home but never when my partner was there. It was always during the day. I don't know, but I assume he had night shifts. I started to fantasize about him.

Finally one day I'm laying out getting a tan on a nice spring day. I remember it was kind of hot, in the mid-80s. He stopped by again to say hello. He was wearing shorts and a white, thin v-neck undershirt. I noticed his chest hair was popping out at the v-neck and you could see the rest of his chest hair through the thin material. I was in just a bathing suit. After talking a bit, he asked if he could use my bathroom. I let him in and waited for him. He came out without his shirt off and said he took it off because he was so hot. He asked if he could have something to drink. We're in my kitchen and finally he reaches out and starts to rub my chest. I did the same to him. We started kissing. Ultimately he fucked me (we used condoms). Have to admit it was just ok. He had about 7 inches but his gut got in the way.

We did it a few more times after that. It got better. I used to ride him so his gut wasn't as much of an issue. He was surprisingly passionate. We only talked about his wife and my ex once to say that we needed to keep this a secret. Although all the surrounding neighbors worked during the day, I have to wonder if someone saw him coming to my house. It would have been the neighbors across the green, though, and they never came over to our side.

Ultimately my ex and I moved out of the burbs and closer to the city. I never saw the cop again.

by Anonymousreply 128January 12, 2013 7:41 PM

There is a hot cop that works a traffic stop outside of my job every couple of weeks. He's a really good looking black guy, like a mix of Shemar Moore and Obama. He said hello to me the other day and gave me a huge smile. How do I get him to put me in the back of his car and have his way with me??

by Anonymousreply 129January 12, 2013 7:55 PM

Yup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 12, 2013 8:00 PM

I've been fucked by both a cop and a fireman. The cop was a state trooper. Met him at a criminal trial I was attending for observation. We'd talk in the hallways sometimes about the trial. Eventually we exchanged numbers. He was a big guy, mid-40s, 6'3, had a middle-age spread but not a huge gut or anything. Ok looking, full head of hair and a big, bushy mustache that turned me on. Nice cock, around 8 inches thick. He was divorced and lived in a rural area outside the city with basically no neighbors close by, so I'd go to his place. The first few times were hot. What I liked about him is he could go three times and he and I came each time. Unfortunately he started to get controlling. He'd get all pissed if I couldn't meet him when he wanted. He started to get pretty rough in bed as "punishment" for me not doing what he said. I don't like that kind of sex and got turned off. I got off that train fast. He called me on and off for about a year but I never answered. Luckily he didn't stalk me.

The fireman was new to gay sex. I met him online. He wasn't very tall, maybe 5'9, bald, had a goatee, very hot body, very muscular, hairy chest, also a bushy mustache, and a very nice 9 inch cock, thick as well as long. He said he had always wanted to fuck a guy. Said he always fantasized about it. He came over and wouldn't kiss or anything, so I just sucked him until he got hard, slapped a condom on, and slowly slid down on his cock. We flipped to missionary and seriously two pumps later he blew a load. He apologized and asked if he could come over again to learn. He was a really nice guy, so basically we became fuck buds so he could learn how to fuck. At first he couldn't last very long. We even tried two condoms but he still came pretty fast. He started to improve, though. He finally started to get into kissing and it became a lot more fun. We were buds for about a year until I moved to a different city for a new job. Hopefully some other bottom got to enjoy him after all that training!

by Anonymousreply 131January 12, 2013 8:22 PM

all these cops and firemen with moustaches makes me think these stories took place in Irak or some other middle east shithole

by Anonymousreply 132January 12, 2013 8:46 PM

r130 - hot cop!

by Anonymousreply 133January 15, 2013 4:22 PM

I am 59 years old. Having lived through the late '60s, and the 70's, there is not any occupation or profession which I have not fucked. Whether I remember the episode, that is another matter.

by Anonymousreply 134January 15, 2013 4:39 PM

R134 I am from the same generation.

My favorites (I am not making any of this up):

Train conductor right after pulling into the station. (Italy)

Highway patrol cop (Italy)

Undercover cop (NYC)

Fireman (volunteer) (NJ)

Paratrooper in uniform with parashoot on his back (Italy)

Soldier expert in clearing land mines (Italy)

by Anonymousreply 135January 15, 2013 6:21 PM

W00T! Girrl, you get AROUND

by Anonymousreply 136January 15, 2013 6:23 PM

[quote](I am not making any of this up):

Don't worry. We believe in your sluttiness.

by Anonymousreply 137January 15, 2013 6:24 PM

A bus driver in his bus. A number of truck drivers in their tractor-trailors. A butcher. A pastry chef in his shop's kitchen. A cop on his beat.

by Anonymousreply 138January 15, 2013 6:34 PM

And too many Italian, Romanian and Albanian construction workers to even remember.

by Anonymousreply 139January 15, 2013 6:37 PM

This thread got me horny for cop sex, so I posted an ad on Craigslist, looking for a cop or fireman. I got a bunch of replies, most of them, I suspect, were just guys with a cop Halloween outfit. I did fine one honest to God cop. He came over, in uniform. He was handsome, but had a little bit of a gut, which turned me off. He had never been with a guy before, but always wanted to try it. He pulled his cock out, and I sucked and rubbed it for a minute or two. We rubbed our cocks against each other, and he shot after about a minute. The whole thing lasted barely five minutes. He seemed so sad afterwards. He was married, and suddenly ashamed of what he had done. If he were in civies, i wouldn't have looked twice at him, but I just wanted a cop. I won't do it again; why should it matter what the guy has on, when, ultimately, you want him naked? The strangest thing is that he took his gun belt off, and just left it on the bed. I could have easily grabbed his gun, or is there some sort of protective safety lock on it? I had never been so close to a gun before, and was really surprised he wasn't more protective of it.

by Anonymousreply 140January 15, 2013 6:59 PM

My first was with a cop. Met at Spash and he took me home. Was amazing.

by Anonymousreply 141January 15, 2013 7:03 PM

FB is a firefighter - he has an arm for a cock and is pretty twisted in bed. He wants to marry a woman and have kids, does not want me to see anyone else but won't commit to any kind of relationship. Works for me because I am not interested in a relationship and he has an arm for a cock.

by Anonymousreply 142January 15, 2013 7:25 PM

I have three episodes to relate, not exactly dating, but I think they are interesting. The first has to do with a cop I was on a bowling league with. Very sweet guy, about 30 year sold, 5-10, with impish features, solidly built although not a body builder. I had a little crush on him. I had met his wife and two cute little boys. He usually showed up in uniform, and changed in the locker room, which had a one-stall shower. I tried to discreetly watch him shower, but he was very modest and I never saw more than his yummy hairy chest. One night he came in in a foul mood, which I had never seen. I asked him if he was OK, and he said that his wife had told him she wanted him to quit bowling. He was very upset because bowling was his only away time, and he said that every weekend and most days after work he did chores around the house and spent time with his family, taking them to mini golf and such. He said his wife has a lot of free time to spend with her friends and he feels that she isn't being fair. This was a tournament night and he drank a lot of beer, which was frowned upon. We drank after the game certainly, but not during. He bowled brilliantly however, never better, it was like he channeled his anger into the ball. After the game (which we won), I offered to take him home, as he was unfit to drive. He accepted. We got into my car, and as I was about to start the engine, he said, "No, wait, I just can't go home yet, I don't want to go home." He started to talk, telling me how he and his wife used to have great sex, but didn’t have sex much anymore, and when they did, it was not like it used to be. He then said that she hadn’t sucked his dick in almost five years. Maybe I shouldn’t have, but I blurted out, “I’ll suck your dick if you want.” He looked at me startled and said, “Really? Serious?” I said “yes” and he undid his zipper and pulled out his dick, which was rapidly growing into a nice six incher. I reached out and stroked him and fondled his balls. He moaned and said, “Oh, fuck.” I then leaned over to go down on him, but he said, “Wait, wait, no, I can’t.” I backed off. We just sat there as the minutes went buy. His cock was still very hard and did not seem to be going down. I finally said, “You want me to just jerk you off?” He put his arm over his eyes and after a minute said, “Yeah, OK.” I started to jerk him off, and then he said, “suck me, suck me”, so I did, and he came pretty soon after that, a really delicious mouthful. He kept his arm over his eyes the whole time. I then took him home to my house, and he stumbled inside. I didn’t even get him to the guestroom, he fell on to the couch and started to snore. I was still very horny, so I sat in the armchair next to the couch and masturbated while he slept. I went to bed and he was gone when I got up the next day. He was very distant with me at the remaining tournaments and when the season was over he said he wasn’t going to join the league the next year. I never saw him again.

by Anonymousreply 143May 30, 2013 4:22 AM

Second episode. On Christmas Day 2011 I went to the porno theater that is not far from my house. I was hosting the holiday and I had to get away from the sweetness and light for a bit. The place was deserted and I was sitting by myself, lugubriously jacking off. I heard the door buzz open, so I zipped up, as I usually do until I see who is coming in to the theater. I am glad I did, it was a cop in full uniform. I expected him to shine his flashlight around and be gone, but he surprised me, did not shine his flashlight, and sat down about two chairs away from me. Neither of us said anything for a few minutes, but I finally had to say something. I said, “Hey, Merry Christmas, so are you on duty or what’s up?” HE replied, “Yeah, I’m on duty but I haven’t had a call all day and I’m bored. I drive by here all the time and just thought I would see what it’s like.” I didn’t quite know what to make of that, and I said nothing. The movie was very hot, and after a few minutes the cop said, “You can jerk off if you want, I don’t care.” Well, I couldn’t quite just start doing that, so I said, “I will if you will.” He did not reply, did not start jerking off, and left. Oh well. But it was an interesting encounter.

by Anonymousreply 144May 30, 2013 4:29 AM

Where is Aussie firefighter chick? I miss her.

by: One of the lesbians reply 37 03/14/2012 @ 07:01AM

I just came across this thread again. I am well, thanks. And agree sometimes dating cops is crazy, even down here in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 145May 30, 2013 4:39 AM

Third episode. Back in 2000 I had a business trip to one of the largest cities in the mid-west. I found a porno theater to check out. It was a real theater that showed regular movies back in the 1940s – 50s, and had become a porno place in the 60s. By the year 2000, they were showing video. Not many people there, no one I wanted to play with, I think they were mostly homeless who scrounged up the $7 admit fee just for shelter. Anyway, I was sitting in the back row, half-heartedly jerking off, when I sensed a presence standing to my left. I could tell it was a slim man. I started to put on a little show, hoping he would be interested and join me. He watched for a good three or four minutes and the next thing I knew he was shining a flashlight in my eyes saying that I was under arrest for lewd conduct. He pulled me into the lobby, and as we went into the light I saw that he had a hard-on, totally visible in his pants; big, too, a good 7 inches. I said, “I can’t believe you’re busting me when you’re standing there with a big boner.” He said nastily, “The difference between you and me is that I know when to keep it in my pants.” I don’t know what came over me, but I said, “Maybe I can change your mind” and I grabbed his dick. Next thing I knew I was on the floor with his knee in my back and cuffs on my hands. He took me to the station where he put me in a holding cell. He said that it would take about an hour for them to process me and then I could go. There was another guy in the cell, young, maybe 21 or 22. I was in a defiant mood and still horny and I asked the guy if he minded if I jerked off. He said “whatever”. So I jacked off in the holding cell. I noticed the other guy watching intently and his hard dick sticking out of the leg of his shorts, but he didn’t do anything. When I came, there was nothing to wipe up with, so I just pulled up my pants. After a few minutes, there was a big wet stain in my crotch. An officer came to the door and called me. He saw the wet spot and asked, “Did you piss your pants?” I replied, “No, I spermed my pants.” He just shook his head and laughed, and was actually very nice to me as he took my prints, and even called me a cab since we were miles and miles from where I was arrested. As a post script, I hired a lawyer for $700 and he was able to plead it down to disturbing the peace. Keep in mind that this city has a very high crime rate, so I wonder how they can justify spending their resources on arresting lonely guys jerking off in porno theaters, where there are no kids and no one to complain. Don’t answer that question, I don’t want to know.

by Anonymousreply 146May 30, 2013 4:44 AM

Thanks for your trio of tales, Bryan.

by Anonymousreply 147June 1, 2013 7:17 PM

This is funny. I'm a cop and my partner is, you guessed it, a fireman. We have great sex!

by Anonymousreply 148June 1, 2013 7:25 PM

To post 148:

Are you guys "out" to your respective agencies? Closeted? "Don't ask, don't tell"? No judgment either way, just curious.

I have a friend (civilian) who works in the admin office for a very large metropolitan police force. He is closeted because he says that it is a "good ol' boy" network and he is worried about the consequences of being out. It seems to me that with that many officers, there must be at least a few who prefer sausage to taco, or are at least "liberal" in terms of their sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 149June 7, 2013 8:11 PM

I hope they happened I wanna fuck a cop so bad but I live in nh

by Anonymousreply 150June 14, 2013 11:18 AM

Small dick cop story here too - patrol cop, met him while I was a grad student; he kept wanting to massage me but that's it, and finally I demanded we get naked - and it was SO small. I didn't really care because I'm not a size queen, but it was too much for him to handle. Never saw him again.

by Anonymousreply 151June 14, 2013 11:30 AM

Back in 1995 I got pulled over for a multitude of violations (not having my license, no insurance, no proof the car was mine, etc) - the trooper who pulled me over looked like your basic redneck - huge guy, plain face, state trooper stance and response to everything. We were on the highway but it was early and I didn't see a single car the entire time we were there - he was giving me a hard time about the number of fines I was going to get, and for whatever reason I just went for it - to this day I can't believe I did the whole "is there anything I can do to make this go away" thing - he looked at me for a long time, then crossed his arms and just looked away. I was scared as hell but I reached for it and unzipped him, and the whole time he stood just like that, didn't make a noise except for this one grunt when he came. He zipped up and left without a word.

(That's easily my top three stories - it was insanely, ridiculously hot)

by Anonymousreply 152June 14, 2013 11:41 AM

Bummer story: I got grabbed by a couple of cops when I was leaving a porn story in Las Vegas because it was a meth area and they were trying to make some busts - cop had me in cuffs in front of his car while the other was looking around for meth (to which I said, referencing my gut "Do I really look like I do meth?") - the cop who had me in cuffs was pressed right up against me while he was asking, and I swear he was hard. They let me go pretty quick, but I just about came in my pants.

by Anonymousreply 153June 14, 2013 11:45 AM

There are A LOT of whores on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 154June 14, 2013 12:47 PM

got fucked a few times by an officer from LAPD. Daddy type, huge huge thick cock, very aggressive in bed. it was awesome. only weird part was once he was fucking me in his bed and i heard some commotion in the other room. he said "dont worry..that's my partner getting fisted by a fuck buddy of his". ummmm, ok.

then he and partner moved away.

by Anonymousreply 155June 14, 2013 2:33 PM

My friend's girlfriend got raped by a cop. They were all coked up, speeding, road head was happening, and he got pulled over. I guess he was facing time, plus the coke, plust the over a buck speeding, and the cop made the suggestion. He didn't like it, so the cop put him in the cruiser, cuffed, and did her on the side of the road. He kept the coke too.

by Anonymousreply 156August 1, 2013 8:00 PM

one. he lived in queens, was married, italian, and smoked crack. A bad cop.

by Anonymousreply 157August 1, 2013 8:22 PM

Whatever became of that woman who claimed she was raped by firemen in NYC?

As I recall, she was an NYPD *stalker* online, and had been chatting up some firemen late at night.

They invited her to the firehouse at 2 in the morning.

When she arrived, she went down into the basement "rec room" with them, where they took turns using her various orifices on the much-used sofa.

She left the firehouse around 8 in the morning, and made it home without further incident.

Around 4 that afternoon, she called the police and reported that she had been RAPED.

She claimed that she was upset because the sofa had been so dingy, but I suspect the real reason is that they didn't call her.

Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 158August 2, 2013 12:01 AM

I'm a cop. for realz.

by Anonymousreply 159August 2, 2013 12:06 AM

This thread is making me hard.

I need to cruise cop bars more often!

by Anonymousreply 160August 2, 2013 1:19 AM

Yeah. NY transit Police. Two, both Irish, both separated from their wives. Both great fucks. I prefer to top bu they insisted on fucking me. Who am I to say no. One made me cum hands free.

by Anonymousreply 161August 2, 2013 1:48 AM

An FBI agent fucked me, I was so crazy about him, never got over the way he dumped me cruelly. Look him up if you're in Palm Springs, tall dark and handsome heart breaker.

by Anonymousreply 162August 2, 2013 1:55 AM

Handsome and horny guys

by Anonymousreply 163August 2, 2013 1:58 AM

I’ve never had a cop or a firefighter, however, I can say with authority that if the married, troll looking hairdresser FB of a cop comes beating on your house at 1 in the morning taking to the glass of every window and door for two hours whining that he wants to get fucked. You can get him to leave immediately by calling said cop FB (who is also married).

It was the most traumatic night of my adult life. Imagine a balding treasure troll with a ghetto baby speaking voice knocking on your window saying “I heard you got a big dick.” He was misinformed. I guess it’s just part of being out in a small, southern town.

by Anonymousreply 164August 2, 2013 3:04 AM

R164

Can you run that by me again?

by Anonymousreply 165August 2, 2013 7:29 AM

My first boyfriend was a fireman. A great, great guy who was sort of blackballed when he came out to his station (this was in 1998). The chief basically forced him to retire when he had a minor on the job injury. Even though he could have recovered, the chief said he's have to do office work only. And none of the other firemen would talk to him, even though they were like family before he came out.

So he did retire and then became a meth head. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 166August 2, 2013 7:52 AM

I have a friend in NYC who has a crossdressing friend who ONLY fucks cops and firemen in NYC and around there. Apparently a lot of those guys crave trannies and there is a site for them to hook up.

by Anonymousreply 167August 2, 2013 7:54 AM

Trannies give them head

by Anonymousreply 168August 2, 2013 1:16 PM

I fucked a cop in hell's kitchen once. He was hot until I was deep inside him and he said 'oh no, I feel a doody coming.'

That sorta killed it for me.

by Anonymousreply 169August 2, 2013 1:23 PM

[R165] In the town where I live there is a 5’5”, bloated, married, gay, talentless, troll/hairdresser who talks like a 2 year old in the ghetto. He’s married to a large, personality free woman with whom he has two children. Of course being a small town in the south, every gay in the county knows who the two married men are that he will instantly cancel what few appointments he has in order for them to get a “haircut,” These special haircuts take place in the house, while his wife is a work, and take an hour or more. One of these men is a sheriff’s deputy, also married with two kids. I went to school with his wife who I actually believe knows about his proclivities and I somehow think she’s okay with. This man has about as much hair as Ed Asner. Yet somehow he’s not unattractive. The hairdresser and I have a few mutual friends (mostly members of my family that he knows) and he’s flirted with me on several occasions. I find him to be repulsive in every aspect, appearance, that god awful voice, his closeted life the list could go on and on. He’s made it known on many occasions that he was interested in sex with me which I found nearly physically nauseating. One Friday night I had no plans and was at home around 10:40. The doorbell rang, I was in my robe fresh from the shower, when I looked out the back door there was the Troll I opened the door a crack, told him I had overnight company and he’d have to come back another time. The offended look on his face was exaggerated and hideous. I locked the door and returned to the den. Before I could sit down the bell was ringing again. I went back to the door where he told me he’d been at the bar drinking and really needed to urinate. Against my better judgment I let him in and led him to the hall bathroom. I ran into my room to put on pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. I had two body pillows on my bed under the comforter that I used when sleeping alone. He was walking towards my bedroom door when I came out so I locked it before closing it knowing that I had a little screwdriver that would unlock it later. He took the pillows to be my lover laying in the bed and guided him back towards the Kitchen door. When we walked through the den he plopped on the couch and would not respect my wishes for him to leave. For the next hour he alternated between asking to see my dick and beating on my bedroom door saying “I heard you got a big dick.” I told him the guy in my room was in a relationship and did not care to be exposed and also that he hated closet cases. This was not a deterrent. A little after midnight he received at text and said that he had to run down the road but would be back. It turned out he had taken two married women with him to the bar and had taken off to my house with their purses in his back floorboard. He asked me to talk to my friend about opening the door and I assured him I would as soon as he was out of the driveway all the lights were turned off and doors locked. He showed back up 10 minutes later and started ringing the doorbell again. I turned off the breaker with the doorbell transformer. Then he started walking around the house beating on every door and window. By this point I’d called my aunt who Is up till all hours and told her what was going on. He continued to do this for almost an hour knocking and taking loudly into the windows. I finally went upstairs into one of the bedrooms so I could see his car and not have to hear him. He left, I was still shaken when he showed up another ten minutes later and went on for another 30 minutes. He kept saying “Why y’all trickin’ me?” and “I heard y’all got big dicks.” When he left the third time I hoped he’d given up but had a feeling. I opened the front door to see if he’d parked at the end of the street, but he wasn’t. I guess I assumed the glass door was locked, I don’t know what I assumed, but apparently in my anxious state I didn’t actually lock the front door back. I went to the hall bathroom because I was afraid that he’d see or hear me on the phone if I

by Anonymousreply 170August 2, 2013 2:05 PM

I went to the master which has an outside window. As I’m walking out the bathroom he’s entering the Hall from the Den door. I was still on the phone with my aunt. I screamed for him to get the hell out of my house and was so freaked out that I literally was pushing him demanding to know how he got in. When he told me the front door I initially didn’t believe him. He still didn’t want to fucking leave! I grabbed him by the arm and told him to never come back to my house again. He had the never to say “If your friend don’t wanna fuck me, you can call me when he’s not here.” I pushed him out the door where I saw that he’d parked his wife’s car just beside the camellias and he stayed on the front porch and after about five minutes of that I hung up with my aunt and called the sheriff’s department where I hoped it was one of the dispatchers that I knew. Thankfully It was, I asked if his FB was on duty. He was actually on vacation with the family. I asked if I could get the cell phone number and the dispatcher paused “Are you and Deputy???” I told her that I wasn’t but that I need his help with something immediately. She gave me his number and he answered on the third attempt. I told him what was going on and he said he’d take care of it (the last thing he needed was a police report that could confirm rumors.) The hairdressers phone rang and he got straight up off the rocking chair and left.

It took me weeks for the paranoia to wear off and stop being afraid to leave a door unlocked

by Anonymousreply 171August 2, 2013 2:10 PM

170/171 that story was so convoluted and bizarre that it ALMOST has to be true..you had me until the dispatcher asking if you and the deputy had a thing going on and how she gave you his number. However, until that time I enjoyed envisioning this troll you created (every small town has one) and the ensuing chaos he caused.

by Anonymousreply 172August 2, 2013 2:56 PM

R170/171 =drugged out mess

by Anonymousreply 173August 2, 2013 3:09 PM

R170/R171 has completely killed my boner.

And possibly what remains of my will to live.

Can we talk more about hot cop and fireman dick? Hell, even a hot plumber would do.

by Anonymousreply 174August 2, 2013 3:13 PM

R170/171, just curious...what are you on?

by Anonymousreply 175August 2, 2013 3:23 PM

I want this cop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176August 2, 2013 7:28 PM

[R172] Completely true. The dispatcher on duty that night is a friend of the same Aunt who I was talking to earlier in the evening. It's no secret that i'm gay and with the other rumor going around then me asking for his number, well I'm sure she was curious.

[R173] I'm too poor for drugs. They are for rich or stupid people.

[R174] Sorry about your erection, I was just trying to clarify for [R165]

[R175] absolutely nothing. I was taking fish oil but I discontinued that.

I always find it funny that DL suspects everything of being fabricated. I always feel that I should give out contact information for relevant people like my aunt or her daughter who thinks it's still fun to tease me about this.

If you'd like me to make up a story I'll gladly oblige...

by Anonymousreply 177August 2, 2013 7:37 PM

You are one damaged whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 178August 2, 2013 7:44 PM

I believe R170/R171. The story is too odd and detailed to not be true. Also, it isn't exactly flattering to the OP - why was he sleeping with an Ed Asner look-alike in the first place? - so it is probably real.

by Anonymousreply 179August 2, 2013 7:52 PM

Okay, let's turn the page!

On to hot cops and fireman!

by Anonymousreply 180August 2, 2013 8:11 PM

What a bizzare story R170/r171. Do you still run into that troll hairdresser around town? What about the sheriff? Do they speak to you?

by Anonymousreply 181August 2, 2013 8:25 PM

I know, I want to hear more stories about people get their backs blown out by hot firemens and policemens!

by Anonymousreply 182August 2, 2013 8:26 PM

MORE COCK PLEASE

Please, no more hairdressing nellie trolls!

by Anonymousreply 183August 2, 2013 8:35 PM

[R181] The Hairdresser is still around. he lives about a mile from me and showed up at a party I was at awhile back. I made sure to keep my distance then I left at an early hour.

I just saw the deputy yesterday at the grocery store. He is just as friendly as always and his wife is a friend of mine on Facebook.

I've always wondered if the deputy and his wife have an agreement or understanding. He's 8 years older than she and I, he obviously enjoys sex with men yet they seem to genuinely love each other. She always seemed a bit butch when we were growing up, but nothing shockingly lesbionic. However, I will never ask or make any inquiry because I don't ever want to be involved in mess if there is something.

Now I agree, back to the actual sex scenarios.

by Anonymousreply 184August 2, 2013 8:50 PM

My BFF has had both cops and firemen, and military guys. They are almost always married or divorced sometimes. Hot to look at, maybe a-holes but in bed...WOW!!!

I'm jealous.

by Anonymousreply 185August 2, 2013 8:52 PM

We fucked a whole bunch of them.

by Anonymousreply 186August 2, 2013 9:02 PM

I have a cop not the fireman tho.the cop is actually nice. i've been sweating over this man for month until my co worker told him. lol it all went down then! and I actually like him a lot. not all of them are pigs. I plan on more dates! and of course more sex!!!! hes fucking amazing!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 187September 25, 2013 10:16 PM

Tamaron Hall was on the TV the other night. She talked about this gay boy in college that was an out and out whore. I won't spoil the show for you, other than to say it is relevant to this thread...

by Anonymousreply 188September 25, 2013 10:22 PM

I slept with a federal marshall a few times. He's married. Handsome. Great body. I met him on craigslist. He liked to blow me, nothing more. I made the mistake of pulling poppers out one time, and he went ballistic. He threatened to arrest me, throw me in jail, etc. I had no idea that they were illegal -- I bought them on amazon, for crying out loud -- but, apparently, they are. He was really going to screw me over because of it, but he eventually let me go with the warning that I never talk to him again. He seemed like a nice guy -- and was great in bed -- but I saw a scary side of him when he was threatening to squash me.

by Anonymousreply 189September 25, 2013 10:27 PM

I've got it all covered. I was with an MP when I was in the Army.. Fucking weird ass. Just don't do it. Seriously I couldn't get away from him. They all seem to be big on wanting to use unnatural toys on you. The great fucking doesn't make up for it after a while.

by Anonymousreply 190September 25, 2013 10:29 PM

Very common experience R189

by Anonymousreply 191September 25, 2013 10:30 PM

Most, not all - but most, have a screw loose. You might not realize until something gets shaken, but it's in there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 192September 25, 2013 10:32 PM

I live in a town of 1800 people. It is located next to a town of about 40 thousand.

I walk after dark ever day. The night cop started stopping to chat with me. I had a big hard on for him but tried to act cool. After knowing him for over a year he asked told me one night he had heard I gave guys blow jobs. I nearly passed out and didn't answer right away. I asked why he wanted to know. He said he was interested in one.

There is a park behind city hall and the police station. The cops park in back. A couple of times a month he asks me to meet him in the rest room in the park. I have been sucking him off for two years now.

by Anonymousreply 193September 25, 2013 11:03 PM

[quote]I have been sucking him off for two years now.

Is this during your after dark walks R193, or at another time of day?

by Anonymousreply 194September 28, 2013 4:47 AM

I have absolutely NO cop or uniform fetish yet I've managed to have sex with 3 cops in my lifetime just by complete happenstance. One I KNEW was a cop and the other two I found out later.

Unfortunately, one of them I also found out later had been convicted of having had sex with a 16yo from the troubled youth program he was a part of. Quality guy.

Also...a former police captain of the Portland Or. Police Bureau tried to pick me up in a bar.

by Anonymousreply 195September 28, 2013 5:33 AM

[quote]he had heard I gave guys blow jobs.

Who would he have heard this from?

by Anonymousreply 196September 28, 2013 6:01 AM

R193 = the only gay in the village

by Anonymousreply 197September 28, 2013 3:22 PM

[quote]i've been sweating over this man for month until my co worker told him. lol it all went down then! and I actually like him a lot.

Let's hope it continues to keep going down.

by Anonymousreply 198September 29, 2013 12:45 AM

I just did! Doggy style!!

by Anonymousreply 199October 19, 2013 2:03 AM

Details, please, R199! Cop or fireman? How'd you meet? How did you end up hooking up? Were you two responsible for the DL meltdown today?

by Anonymousreply 200October 19, 2013 2:20 AM

I've been a cop's sex slave for two years now. I'm 58 and he's 48. I really love him, and he really loves me. He's married, I have a partner. We meet in his "fuckpad," as I call it, every week, but in the summer not at all.

He's the best ongoing sex I've ever had. Turned me into a total bottom, and now I love it up the ass, but only by him. He's a huge sex pig, but so am I. I really love servicing him. New experience for me. I consider my self very, very lucky.

He's not crazy, maybe eccentric. He's rough with me, in a controlled way. I have total trust in him, and I've been around. He's very sweet to me, too. Very loving.

I've written a blog about it, if you'd like to read more.

PS I also once received a cop on patrol in my apartment, beating off with him when really drunk, and dated a reserve army MP who was a prison guard during the day. HE was whacko.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 19, 2013 3:08 AM

Any more cop stories?

Female cop stories?

by Anonymousreply 202March 3, 2014 3:57 AM

I was in a 3way with a fat girl and a guy who was in cop school. Flawless body. A little hesitant with with touching me but he got over it.

by Anonymousreply 203March 3, 2014 4:00 AM

What a corny thread. Gays fetishizing and worshiping homophobic institutions like the fire and police departments. They're just men like any other workforce out there. Any fantasies about garbage men, hmm?

by Anonymousreply 204March 3, 2014 4:39 AM

I've fucked a cop. He was a complete smoke show, but he was terrible in bed. It was such a disappointment...

by Anonymousreply 205August 25, 2014 2:37 AM

what is meant by closeted

by Anonymousreply 206September 11, 2014 7:04 AM

About the same time every day, a small group of firemen come in to the Safeway to buy lunch at the deli. Every one of them is tall, built and gorgeous.

While I have not rolled into a pile with them having rollicking sex yet, I hope to someday.

by Anonymousreply 207September 11, 2014 7:19 AM

Heck, I even like the fat cops

by Anonymousreply 208September 11, 2014 12:06 PM

I want to have sex with a real cop in uniform. Can't get it out of my mind. I'm like thinking about it all the time. I want him to be aggressive with me, shout obscenities at me while blowing him, like calling me a faggot and shit like that. I want to blow him 'til completion, taking his cum down my throat. I want to kiss his lips, his neck and run my hand over his chest hair. I want to take the entire length of a cops dick down my throat, causing me to gag and choke. I don't care. I find that uniform sexually alluring. Where can I meet a real cop online who wants me to service his cock? Why is it so hard to find one? No blow job is better than one being done by a true gay man who knows how to suck cock way better than some dumb ass cunt.

by Anonymousreply 209October 8, 2014 9:34 PM

do campus police count? two of those.

following the theme, one was adorable but deeply closeted/conflicted, one was okay but smotheringly clingy. they each moved away - no, not because of me.

by Anonymousreply 210October 9, 2014 11:01 PM

Fireball

by Anonymousreply 211October 11, 2014 1:03 PM

My wife has fucked a half dozen cops and a few firman. Many more to go.

by Anonymousreply 212April 4, 2015 9:30 PM

Do subway cops count? I've had two fuck me. Closet case irish the both of them. One had a small curved flick but he could make me cum handsfree. The second had a big fat dick. I still jerk off to the video of him fucking me. I like selfie porn videos.

by Anonymousreply 213April 7, 2015 12:28 PM

More!

by Anonymousreply 214January 22, 2016 4:44 AM

Not a lot of condoms in use, huh?

by Anonymousreply 215January 23, 2016 12:01 AM

I met a fireman in a porn shop that went on to become a cop. 6'3, Irish, hairy, thick beefy build. About 7 cut. Very handsome. When I had him he was still a fireman, came over in uniform one day and got down on all fours and said he wanted me to fuck him. No problem. We fucked 3-4 times a night on a regular basis for one year, then he went back into the closet and got married. Fast forward several years and one night I picked up this guy in a bar traveling through Indiana, he took me back to his place and after a few drinks he asked me if I'd like to see what he did for a living. I said sure and he said ok but you have to strip down and lay on the couch and wait for me. When he came back he was in FULL uniform including his revolver. He proceeded to eat my ass out like a champion and then fuck the hell out of me for hours. It was probably 4 hours later when he said he'd like to sit on my cock. It took him 30 seconds to shoot a load from hell. Good looking guy, about 5'10, 210, solid, somewhat hairy, about 6 inches thick. Looked like a butch cop. I met up with him passing through again. We met for a bite to eat and he wanted me to go back to the house and wait for him but I couldn't. He literally put the house keys on his night stick while he sat in his cruiser telling me to go ahead and grab em. It was too hot!!!! I did meet him up once more and by then he turned into a total bottom but you'd never in a million years guess he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 216April 26, 2016 11:13 AM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 26, 2016 11:17 AM

Disgusting

by Anonymousreply 218April 27, 2016 3:40 PM

A meter maid winked at me once. Does that count?

by Anonymousreply 219April 27, 2016 4:18 PM

Bump!

by Anonymousreply 220April 28, 2016 3:42 PM

A female cop and I (lesbian) have had an ongoing flirtation for 8 years now. We both want each other but can't do anything about it because we are both with other women. We both have so much in common. It's painful sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 221April 28, 2016 4:09 PM

I had a fling with an Army Cop who was married but super sexual on a psychological level. Like everything to him was existential and erotic. I mean he glorified your body, your manner, making you cum, skin-to-skin massage , knowing when you're at the verge of cumming then holding off, etc etc. He was like a functional psychopath but not a violent one. He was late 30's , more blonde than ginger (his beard and pubes were red) , tall, ice blue eyes, fit but not muscular. His dick was at least 8 inches , curved downward and was like a steel rod. He is the reason I am afraid to bottom for hung gingers. He was very responsive to your needs and instinctively knew if you were losing interest. So, there were varying degrees of aggression . His godly blood flow made it hard to outlast him though. He was a man meant to fuck. We fucked a few times when he was on assignment at a base near my college. He is one of the best flings I've had , but of course he was married with kids. He was very clear that this was just sex and nothing more . He was oddly empathetic as a partner but also very aloof.

I also fucked a hyper sexual fireman I met online while I lived in Las Vegas for half a year. He was black , in his 40's (but looked 32 ish) very tall, and incredibly skinny. His dick was longer than 8 inches but unremarkable in girth. He had incredibly smooth skin and beautiful abs . The guy got a bit tedious because he was needlessly aggressive in almost everything we did. He acted like a drill instructor commanding shit all the time in a very authoritarian tone. It wasn't forceful on his part; this was some shit that was natural to his character. He was curt in all forms of small talk/conversation. He made it very clear all humans are his fuck toys for him to use and that's the end of it. It was very difficult to get to know him on a personal level (not that I truly wanted to ). I stopped fucking him when he barebacked me without consent and bred me.

by Anonymousreply 222April 28, 2016 6:32 PM

Other honorable mentions I left off the previous post:

I had a FWB situation with a sheriff's deputy who had a very small penis (less than 5 inches) . He was very sensitive and we ended up being friends . Very tall (like 6'4) , lovely personality, but also very clingy. He looked like Eminem with brown hair. He carried a gun everywhere and we fucked in the woods a lot. He liked to bottom a lot which I am not good at, so we kinda decided lets just be friends. He eventually came out instead of being out to just friends/family. Last I checked, he worked in their crime lab.

I had a long fuckship with a high school bully from my year group before he was a cop. He is black/white , 6'2 ish , beautiful muscle body, beer can thick girth cock that is 7ish long. His personality did not mature much from high school. Everyone around town hated him because he was a vehement seat belt and moving violation ticket writer. He was more like a class clown than a bully per se, but when it came to gays he was particularly mocking. He would dance around like Tyler Perry's Madea when he wanted to make fun of us. Fun in bed to say the least because he was witty at times, assertive at times, and sensitive at times. He loved to jack me off while we did doggy style, and he loved kissing. HE was mostly aggressive and verbal, with a bit of random wit thrown in. I stopped fucking him because he was obsessed with cumming inside of me . I didn't mind the mouth because I can always just spit (or swallow if I was in the mood) , but the dude inserted his finger inside of me after we were done one night and it had cum on it. He was like "that's my mutha fuckin pussy". Knowing how creepy territorial guys get ( he used to always find a reason to drive near my neighborhood which was outside his jurisdiction ), I just started ignoring him. He lost his job when they found out he was heavily using drugs. He was an obvious closet case because his father was super religious but all his cousins were puss hound jocks. He never had a serious girlfriend, and the ones he did have were always uglier than him .

I could share instances of cruising and what friends have said, but I don't want to write a dissertation style post.

by Anonymousreply 223April 28, 2016 7:21 PM

One of my best friends and I were in Chicago and met this guy in boys town. 6'4 probably about 240 or so. Thick and hairy ginger with at least a 9 inch cock. He was more interested in me than my friend but we ended up going to a hotel. Turns out he's a cop! He loved to eat ass and suck cock. He took both our cocks together that night. Later that year we met up and he was in full uniform. I could hardly take my eyes off his crotch as the midnight blue trousers showed the outline of his cock and balls perfectly. He sat on my face in full uniform including night stick, mace, radio, and revolver and had me "eat" his ass through his trousers! Once he had enough of that he took his cock out and proceeded to face fuck me until he pumped every last drop of cum down my throat. Then the fun really started, we stripped and after a good 69 rimming fucked each other. He was married with three kids and a very closeted case, very masculine, the kind that other cops would look up to. I saw him two years ago and he put on so much weight, he's probably over 300 now.

by Anonymousreply 224April 29, 2016 2:50 AM

The cop was pretty good, just whipped me around and fucked me with all he had, didn't stop to ask if everything was OK. Just did it. The FBI agent was too clinical about it all; told me to put some lube on "my opening". Not that hot.

by Anonymousreply 225April 29, 2016 3:07 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 226May 6, 2016 10:19 AM

I'm a cop, but I never become involved with guys who want me simply BECAUSE I'm a cop. I usually don't even tell people exactly what it is I do for a living until the second or third date. I understand the uniform/authority fetish, but that scene doesn't interest me at all.

by Anonymousreply 227May 10, 2016 6:12 PM

fuck these comments are hot. I want to hook up with a white cop so badly.

by Anonymousreply 228May 10, 2016 6:17 PM

Cops are tops

fireman are sluts

by Anonymousreply 229May 10, 2016 6:30 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 230June 30, 2016 12:24 PM

I dated a homicide detective for a little over a year. He was really screwed up and I probably shouldn't have stayed with him as long as I did but the sex was amazing.

by Anonymousreply 231June 30, 2016 12:35 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 232December 31, 2016 2:25 AM

I have a female cop obsessed with me

by Anonymousreply 233December 31, 2016 2:30 AM

R231, gimme his number

by Anonymousreply 234December 31, 2016 2:38 AM

Mmmm. I wish there was an HD version of this online.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235December 31, 2016 2:56 AM

One thing I learned, if you want someone who will be faithful to you, never get involved with a cop or a doctor...they always fuck around.

by Anonymousreply 236December 31, 2016 3:04 AM

My whole family are cops/firefighters. My dad is the chief fire officer in my hometown, brother is a firefighter, uncle is a cop and nephew has just started his training. So I find both to be immediate boner killers. I did become intrigued by suits seeing white collar guys on the train. I thought they were all gay because they wore scarves and gloves. My father, grandfather and uncles wore tshirts in Philly in November, a jacket in January. They would have died rather than be seen in a scarf. I still have the suit fetish today.

by Anonymousreply 237December 31, 2016 4:04 AM

My ex was a sheriff's deputy. We were together almost 8 years. There's sow truth to the "cops are crazy adrenaline junkies " thing but that's mainly the young guys. If you're on the job a for any length of time you grow out of that. What I've found is more of a White Knight syndrome, they often come from unstable families and become cops to fix the world's problems, but like R237 for a lot of them it's a family tradition. I can't speak for all the posters here with their porno-sounding stories because I've heard stuff like that from my ex regarding the crazy shit some of the guys get up to, but he was a very straitlaced guy, who's been married young and had kids who were teens when we were together. We got together because of our similar backgrounds (both Navy) and split up due to a combination of distance and the thing just running its course. Not to be a buzz kill but the kind of guys who get fetishized due to our uniforms usually gravitate to and end up with each other.

by Anonymousreply 238December 31, 2016 4:24 AM

About 5 years ago I was driving on an interstate in Maryland about 2am. I pulled into a rest stop to nap. I was sitting there and noticed a small red car cruising through very slowly. He backed up his car into the parking space beside me and I could sense that he was staring at me. I glanced over and noticed his square jaw and military haircut which I go crazy for. He got out and slowly walked toward the restrooms while looking back to see if I was watching him. Of course I was! As he got to the building he head motioned me to follow him. I got out and went into the stall beside the corner handicap stall where he was. His uniform boot started tapping the floor and after I returned the motion his hand appeared under the partition motioning me to come over. When I did he was fully hard about 7 inches. I was on my knees in an instant blowing him until he blew every drop down my throat. He zipped up and that's when I noticed his badge. He was an off duty DC cop on his way home to West Virginia... I happened to be at the same rest stop a couple weeks later at the same time of night and my heart jumped when I saw the little red car pull in again.....

by Anonymousreply 239December 31, 2016 6:27 AM

bomp

by Anonymousreply 240January 4, 2017 6:57 AM

"Dear Penthouse letters. I never thought this would happen to me..."

by Anonymousreply 241January 4, 2017 7:27 AM

I tricked a cop neighbor into letting me give him a digital rectal exam. He hated it. I sure didn't.

by Anonymousreply 242January 8, 2017 9:16 PM

I dated a cop for a while. Beautiful body. He had a wife and a daughter he was separated from in another state.

by Anonymousreply 243January 8, 2017 9:20 PM

I've fucked 2 cops, both bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 244January 8, 2017 9:22 PM

Yes and yes.

by Anonymousreply 245January 8, 2017 9:22 PM

Back in the mid 80's I was at a local bath house perusing the wares one evening. I hooked up with this incredibly hot guy and we locked up in my little "room" and had some hot hot sex. About a month later someone had stolen my car tag and I called 911 to report it and they said they would have to send a cop to my office to take a report. Later that day I got the call from reception that the cop was there and I went down to fetch him. The cop was the hot stud I had sucked and fucked with like a wild animal at the bath house. He recognized me too and for about 5 seconds we both came to a mutual silent decision on how to go forth. We went to my office, sat down, looked at each other and broke out laughing. The only thing I said was "well how ya been"? He then took the report and when he was leaving he said "ok I've got all I need and I'll file this today" and walked to the door. When he got to the door he turned around and looked at me, smiled and gave me the sexiest wink I've ever seen, then a little wave and off he went. Never saw him again.

by Anonymousreply 246January 8, 2017 9:39 PM

Nice R246

by Anonymousreply 247January 10, 2017 4:48 AM

Firemen for strength, forcefulness and intent to please. cops for aggressiveness and angry fucking.

I was once raped by a cop to get out of being arrested. It was late at night, backroads, and I had been drinking. He told me that if I let him handcuff me and fuck me in the ass, he'd let me go. We drove up a dirt road, he made me strip naked in the backseat, wrists handcuffed behind my back. He left both doors open. First, he facefucked me, then ran around to the other side, put on a condom and rammed his cock up my ass. I didn't think it would hurt so much and begged him to stop or at least slow down, but this just turned him on. He yanked on my hair, cursed me and pinched my nipples as he wrapped his beefy forearm around my throat.

At least my begging and struggling "Yeah, try to wiggle that ass from my big prick. That feels good, faggot" made him come faster. He took off the condom, disposed of it, cleaned me up, made me dress and took me back to my car. Then he made me follow him to a rest stop and told me to sleep it off.

by Anonymousreply 248January 10, 2017 5:56 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 249February 1, 2017 1:40 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 250February 5, 2017 3:09 PM

R248

WOW

by Anonymousreply 251February 5, 2017 3:12 PM

Nice, R248 . Too bad about the condom.

by Anonymousreply 252February 5, 2017 3:43 PM

More cop cock stories!! I have a few of my own.

by Anonymousreply 253August 19, 2017 4:28 PM

As a retired cop myself, I'm not into the cop "scene." That said, there is, porn fantasies aside, very little in the way of actual fucking around amongst the troops. In the average-sized American police department, it isn't gonna happen that cops do a lot of M2M screwing around with each other—although there do seem to be quite a few heterosexual officers who like to boff.

Back in the days when cops weren't allowed to be gay, a young officer of about my age transferred to my department. I became his Training Officer. We got to know each other very well, to the point that once I trusted him, I let him in on the secret about why I didn't date women. In turn, he told me that although he wasn't gay (and I do believe he wasn't), he very much enjoyed having his ass played with, but his wife absolutely refused to humor him in that regard.

After discussing his predicament for a few days(!), we decided that it was in his best interest to have me show him what it was like having someone who knew what he was doing show him how much fun buttplay could be. The unspoken rules were simple: no kissing, no gratuitous touching, other than in the nether regions, and no unnecessary talking.

What we wound up doing was straight butt-fuckery, as promised. He lay on his stomach and I gave him all 7 inches that I had. He took it like a man and loved it. After I came inside him, I rolled him onto his left side and kept my dick in his ass. He jacked off and came in something like three strokes.

However, he had terrible feelings of guilt about this, and we never did it again. At the same time, since I wasn't allowed any emotional involvement, I didn't particularly enjoy it either. Well, other than the actual sex part.

Like others on this thread have said, I think there actually MAY be a different mindset among cops when it comes to sex. God knows I've heard enough of them talking about their conquests and other sexual adventures to realize that yeah, many cops do seem to be kid of psycho when it comes to affairs of the heart. And hard-on.

by Anonymousreply 254August 21, 2017 12:03 AM

Cops are crazy hot. Had a couple of married cop fuckbuds.

by Anonymousreply 255August 21, 2017 1:34 AM

My partner is a retired NYPD cop, and we had a few threesomes with other cops on the job over the years.

The thing is, when we had sex with closeted cops we were all drunk, but after my partner sobered up and came out of the closet, all the down low action dried up.

by Anonymousreply 256August 21, 2017 2:14 AM

I had a relationship with a Maryland State Trooper once. He was 28 and I was 30. This was two years ago. He was a kinky pig, and not a pig as in a cop, but just nasty. He had a foot fetish and would make me smell his feet. He sat on my face and tea-bagged his balls on my chin. His balls smelled like a long day, too. Then I ate out his hairy armpits. He fucked me with his 8.5 inch cock (he was 6'5" tall) and that was that.

by Anonymousreply 257August 22, 2017 7:57 PM

Never fucked a cop bud I had, but man he was fun to fuck around with, especially after he stopped drinking.

I love talking dirty and found he did too... the first time we were together, I was down on hm working his balls and he's groaning, saying "fuck yea, etc..." he suddenly says, "come on man, lick my fuckin hairy ass!" I couldn't believe it - I'd never heard that before. I obliged and he just went on and on with the "fuck yea, eat my hole fucker, etc..."

I stopped at some point leaned in real close and told him to suck my "fucking cock". He's was down on me in a heartbeat and it was my turn to talk. I'm hung, so it was great to tell him, "I'm gonna fuck your face man, come on - swallow that shaft!, etc..."

Sex with him was great. We'd shoot loads and hang with each other for a few minutes before cleaning up.

Unfortunately, he ended p with a huge chip on his shoulder after the various news reports of cops killing young black men. He's a really good guy, a dedicated detective - very open about being sober and in AA and he was the first cop where I live to come out of the closet. His facebook feed ended up being filled with posts about how much cops protect us, how they're good guys, etc...

He was just tedious. Lat time I checked his fb feed, he'd retired, found a bf who runs a gym in the area and was splitting his time between here and FL.

by Anonymousreply 258August 22, 2017 9:31 PM

He was obviously closeted and cheating, r33.

You don't ever walk up to a trick on the street and say "hi." ESPECIALLY if he's got a woman and kids in tow.

I won't even chat up gay guys I've fucked in front of their friends unless they look 100% comfortable with me from a distance.

Be discreet.

by Anonymousreply 259August 22, 2017 9:50 PM

fucked MULTIPLE cops, one fireman.

all were actually pretty fucking hot

by Anonymousreply 260August 22, 2017 10:23 PM

Fucked a London cop after a few weeks of flirting. Hot body and great kisser but he dick was on the smaller side. Was definitely disappointed by that. Could barely feel him inside me.

by Anonymousreply 261August 22, 2017 11:34 PM

R259 is why they hate us. Take your "discreet" bullshit and shove it up your ass, you closeted loser.

by Anonymousreply 262August 22, 2017 11:37 PM

No thats you Drama Queen

by Anonymousreply 263August 23, 2017 2:36 AM

I'm a cop and was the casual fuck buddy of a married city firefighter, but one time he came to visit and was wearing lady's panties. That was a total dick wilter and I didn't see him after that, which is a shame, because he really was a hot fuck. He liked having my dick up his butt. I just couldn't do it after that, though.

by Anonymousreply 264August 25, 2017 3:28 AM

r264 I do not blame you. Do me instead.

by Anonymousreply 265August 25, 2017 4:54 AM

I want to smell the armpits, balls and feet of a white male police officer.

by Anonymousreply 266September 10, 2017 2:46 AM

A friend was FB with a cop: married, kids, house in the 'burbs, etc. The cop had all sorts of issues. He wanted to be spanked, hard!, was a heavy drinker.

Another friend into BDSM had a cop come over. BIG man, teeny, tiny dick. He said he wanted to be tied up, spanked, all that. He ran into him at the mall, and, yes, he turned out to be married with kids.

by Anonymousreply 267September 10, 2017 10:43 AM

Cops, yes, knowingly. Fireman, not that I am aware of, but statistically it is likely I have enjoyed 1 or 2 fireman.

by Anonymousreply 268September 10, 2017 10:50 AM

A fireman, decades ago, and he was hot.

The last I heard from him he turned trans. He was cross-dressing in the early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 269September 10, 2017 11:35 AM

I had both, the fireman I found on-line he was hot but was a bottom and wanted me to fuck him I dropped him when he asked me to piss on him, not my thing. I met a hot Italian cop, not in uniform at the NY bondage club he wanted me to fuck him which I did. He showed me his badge and ID so I knew he was a real cop. He wanted to have an on going relationship but I was already committed to another.

by Anonymousreply 270September 10, 2017 11:42 AM

I wish I could find a cop who will fuck my brains out and use my hole as a cum dump.

by Anonymousreply 271September 10, 2017 6:05 PM

What is the personal entertainment industry R103? Porn? Escorting?

by Anonymousreply 272September 11, 2017 3:25 AM

R266 Here I am. Get your sniff on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 14, 2017 5:45 PM

I frequently say "fuck cops!" but I never actually would. Cops are fucking assholes.

I'd do anything for a fireman, though.

by Anonymousreply 274September 14, 2017 6:04 PM

I fucked a cop, but he wouldn't shut up about black people and how they're "all animals, really subhuman".

by Anonymousreply 275September 14, 2017 7:47 PM

Great thread!

by Anonymousreply 276September 14, 2017 11:24 PM

Bump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277October 5, 2020 12:31 PM

Who hasn't?? Really, OP.

by Anonymousreply 278October 5, 2020 12:35 PM

I have kissed and fondled a really hot fireman but sadly didn't get to fuck him, and if I believed in regrets I would definitely list that as one. It would have happened if circumstances hadn't got in the way.

by Anonymousreply 279October 5, 2020 2:42 PM

They are hot because they are working class. Unlike in other parts of the world the working class in the US is hotter than the rest of the population.

by Anonymousreply 280October 6, 2020 2:15 AM

Hydrant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281March 26, 2021 4:16 AM

I had a fireman fuck buddy for a while, years ago.

He had a side job cleaning upholstery and carpets, and I met him when I hired somebody through Sears to clean my couches, and they sent me this muscular, handsome Filipino.

I stayed and talked to him while he did the work. That's how I found out he was a fireman, and that he had a girlfriend he lived with.

He had really big biceps that were bulging out of his sleeves. I remember at one point a single bead of sweat formed on his forehead and then ran down his face, and for some reason that turned me on big time. I offered him a glass of ice water and I was even turned on by the way he drank it...like he was really thirsty and he just gulped it down.

At one point, I asked him if he'd ever been seduced by any women on the job (the upholstery job, not the firefighting job), and he told me a story about this one older woman he'd fucked. She'd been coming on to him really strong, but nothing happened initially. But the next day, he got a call to go back to the same house for another job, and she greeted him in a negligee, and he basically just grabbed her and fucked her.

We continued talking, and he casually asked me if I had a girlfriend, and I said no. We talked about the gym and working out, I asked him what he did for his biceps, and he returned the compliment. When he finished up the job, he wrote his name and phone # on the invoice and told me to call him, that we could go out sometime.

This surprised and confused me. He said it casually, like he was suggesting we could just hang out sometime, but me being all horned up by watching this muscled, sweaty, smooth, brown-skinned handsome guy work for a couple of hours, I was thinking and hoping that maybe he meant something more.

So he leaves, and I watch him get into his car across the street. He sits there for a really long time, and I stand there just looking at him through the window, not hiding the fact that I'm watching him...I'm expecting him to start his car and leave and that'll be the last time I ever see him. After sitting in his car for a really long time, he gets out of the car, and I'm watching him walk back across the street to my house. I'm thinking, he probably wants to use the bathroom before he hits the road. He knocks on the door, I open it, he comes in, and he grabs me and starts making out with me right there. Holy shit. I was in heaven.

Turns out he is "bi-curious". Basically he loves making out with guys, sucking dick, and doesn't mind a dick in the ass every now and then when he's a little drunk. We carried on for a while, until his unsuspecting girlfriend started to suspect. I knew it wasn't going to be a long term thing, so I was determined to enjoy it while I had it. He was actually a really nice guy. His girlfriend was one lucky bitch...except for the whole "sucking dick on the side" thing.

by Anonymousreply 282March 26, 2021 4:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!