Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which male actors and celebrities are bisexual?

It's like the topic says: which male actors and celebrities are bisexual?

I don't mean out bisexual like Alan Cumming but the ones who you know or who are rumored to be bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 539June 24, 2018 12:17 PM

Oh, OP, on DL you know you're going to get the name of every good-looking actor in the book, so why even ask?

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2012 3:58 PM

None of them.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2012 4:03 PM

George Clooney, rumored to be bisexual, may very well be gay.

He's certainly not straight.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2012 4:51 PM

Chaz Bono.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2012 5:10 PM

What's all this Clooney talk ? Never heard / seen anything that implies the guy plays for our team . He's gay friendly, yes, but no evidence of anything else. Commitment phobe, yes. Low taste in GF's , yes. I think people project the Cary Grant bi / down low on him, but he always strikes me as the good looking , funny , prom king , straight as an arrow type. Yes, they do exist.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2012 5:49 PM

Cumming only pretends to be bi - he's totally gay.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2012 5:52 PM

His relationships are phonier than a 3 dollar bill.

Especially this last one, Stacey something or other.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2012 5:53 PM

Keanu - gay-leaning bi

Gyllenhaal - VERY gay-leaning bi (like, 80%)

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2012 5:58 PM

George Clooney I've always seen as bi as well.

James Franco. Seems obvious, he has even given comments about why people want to assume his sexuality is black or white.

Tom Hardy. I don't think an explanation is necessary.

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2012 5:59 PM

If you believe Ted C's BIs Robert Pattinson is bi, but leans towards women.

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2012 6:04 PM

R5, Clooney has not only long been reported to have a long term male partner in Italy by people in the know, that relationship has been the subject of online gossip blogs.

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2012 6:44 PM

Gale Harold

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2012 6:44 PM

Alan Cumming actually is bisexual and he's not gay or one of those closeted gay men who calls themselves bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2012 10:20 PM

Christopher Meloni

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2012 8:39 AM

George Rose liked men and boys. The father and brother of one boy murdered him.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2012 11:03 AM

clooney is straight keanu bi

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2012 11:22 AM

Reductive OP. This topic has been done to death.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2012 11:26 AM

Judy Garland was an authentic bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2012 11:31 AM

Gyllenhaal VERY gay-leaning bi (like, 80%)

I don't understand that, he is 80% bisexual, so how can he be very gay if he is bisexual. Anyway I didn't think I could like him any less , turns out I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2012 11:55 AM

Any closeted gay male actor who gets caught publicly, instantly declares themselves bi-sexual, even though bi-sexuality is virtually non existent in males,

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2012 11:59 AM

Shut up r20

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2012 12:04 PM

matthew rhys ?

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2012 12:09 PM

jonathan rhys meyers?

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2012 12:10 PM

This is an absurd thread. We all know very well who the "usual suspects" are, and nothing has changed. No one on here has any insider knowledge. The basement dwellers on DL have nothing new to contribute.

We've even exhausted the current new crop, so I find it amusing that there is a pre-occupation with Clooney. Again.

About five or six years ago, there were actual people on here who worked with celebs in some capacity, who could actually give us good gossip or at least INFORMED speculation.

Part of the problem, from a media perspective is the complete lack of real gossip. Everything that we read is either carefully controlled by publicists or the gossip blogger outlets have no idea. They work out of their basements too! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2012 12:27 PM

I've heard whispers about:

Leonardo DiCaprio

George Clooney

James Franco

Keanu Reeves

Jake Gyllenhaal

Matthew McConaughey

Christopher Meloni

Matt LeBlanc

Matthew Perry

David Schwimmer

Matt Dillon

Colin Farrell

Zach Efron

Hayden Christiansen

More?

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2012 1:56 PM

Gyllenhaal is more like 80% gay, R19.

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2012 2:16 PM

Cummings always looks unwashed.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2012 2:27 PM

Jensen Ackles has about .05% interest in women.

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2012 2:49 PM

What about Alexander Skarsgard is he gay, bi or straight?

Taissa Farmiga looks like a babydyke.

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2012 3:41 PM

[quote]What's all this Clooney talk ? Never heard / seen anything that implies the guy plays for our team .

Welcome to DataLounge, r5. Yesterday must have been your first day here.

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2012 3:47 PM

probably quite a few

do you guys remember the type of guys who did theater/dance in high school and college? they weren't exactly up for butch of the year award

so you have men who are attracted to acting - fame - whatever - it isn't the most masculine profession with only a handful of gays - its littered with them

only when they achieve fame do they need to reel it in to front an image of heterosexuality

and not to mention the gay producers, directors, casting agents - the suck my dick for this part casting couch is still in effect

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2012 4:01 PM

I've heard from very well connected friends in-the-know that Clooney is gay, not bi. Neither I nor my I industry friends in L.A. are basement-dwelling DL twats. If you think Clooney is straight, you're just not informed. He doesn't necessarily ping.

James Franco is bi; you'd have to be utterly clueless to miss that one.

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2012 6:56 PM

grandpa known publicly as Matt Dillon

I know because we hooked up and he was good too

He is like almost 50 now.

Oh any of u bitchy bossy pushy bottoms dont have a chance with him

he likes straight acting and looking guys

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2012 7:14 PM

Stuart Townsend

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2012 7:22 PM

i can also confirm that Clooney is a homosexual.

ive never had him though i did have a thing for him when he was on ER, when he was much younger and hotter than he is now I do know that before he hit it big on ER and even before all the tv pilots he was advised to watch his hand movements when he talks. Now that he is older and mature it looks like he doesnt care anymore because he sure likes to move those hands a lot

His house in Studio City is awesome I wish i was invited to Lake Cuomo

I guess im too young (i dont fit the demo he prefers) but i have been in the biz for almost 20 years, lets just say Seth Green and Leo D, Johnny Galecki and Jonathan Brandis are my contemporaries.

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2012 7:29 PM

[quote]Gyllenhaal is more like 80% gay[/quote]

That would make Gyllenhaal bisexual then.

If he was gay he wouldn't have any sexual attraction to women at all.

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2012 11:08 PM

r33.........was he a top or a bottom? Penis size?

TX!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2012 11:35 PM

David Bowie, Robert Downey Jr., Tom Hardy, Jared Leto, Pete Wentz, and Thomas Dekker all either came out then backtracked or ambiguously came out.

James Franco - he keeps on hinting at being no in interviews and people on the internet constantly say they know him to be openly bi

Davey Havok (of AFI) - had a girlfriend at some point but has also had rumored boyfriends

Gerard Way (as well as the rest of My Chemical Romance) - they're all married to women now and Gerard/Frank is really (probably) just part of their stage show. But there were rumors about Gerard and Bert McCracken (The Used) for awhile and he's never said he's straight and makes comments about sucking cock and hot guys. Rumors that Frank has said he's bi. And rumors about Mikey and Pete Wentz. They do have one member without bi rumors.

Andrew Garfield - I keep on hearing this all over the internet

Robert Pattinson - the Nevis Divine blind but if you look at blinditemsexposed's exposed, the first comment is someone saying they had already heard gossip about him being bi. People on the internet that claim to have mutual friends repeatedly and somewhat consistently say he's bi. Tom Sturridge is also rumored to be bi but the only reason anyone cares is because he was rumored to be dating Pattinson.

Michael Angarano and Jamie Bell I have both heard mentioned a few times respectively

by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2012 8:15 PM

You can call him anything but gay or bi sexual! He is allll man. He is pure 100% heterosexual man! Completely. Fo you get it? All. Man.

by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2012 9:22 PM

r 33, Tell us -- if what you say is true, How do you know about Clooney, if you claim you manbanged Dillon, what does that have 2 do with Clooney and you knowing? Spill the tea?

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2012 9:51 PM

DL legend David Ehrenstein says that Clooney is totally straight.

by Anonymousreply 41February 23, 2012 11:16 PM

Adam Rodriguez

by Anonymousreply 42February 23, 2012 11:23 PM

I hate when people just write a name after reading something online without any type of tea or extra info, something. Sluts!

by Anonymousreply 43February 23, 2012 11:26 PM

r43 you havent spilled any teas on this thread either

by Anonymousreply 44February 23, 2012 11:32 PM

r44 That's cuz I aint got any, DUH. I got ideas of who I think are gay or bi, but that aint nothin. I want real TEA. Not the same tired list based off of aura's-pinging-gaydars. I know entertainment folk sashay through here. Spill the tea!

by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2012 11:38 PM

Adrien Brody is bi. He travels with a long-term male partner, but also has legit relationships with women. He makes no real effort to hide any of this, and most people in the industry know his proclivities. It always amazes me that gossip sites don't pick up on the info, but I guess no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 46February 23, 2012 11:49 PM

r46--it's probably because Adrien Brody isn't really considered "hot", so he can fly under the gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2012 11:53 PM

Thanks, r46. I always got a bi "vibe" from Adrian, even when he was seen in those magazine layouts with his ladyfriend du jour.

by Anonymousreply 48February 23, 2012 11:55 PM

I just posted in another thread about odd looking people you are attracted 2. I love Adrian Brody... His sad clown eyes. I care. I care!

by Anonymousreply 49February 24, 2012 12:04 AM

R46, that's interesting. I've thought he's attractive but have never heard gossip of any sort about him, I know nothing about his personal life. He never gave any sort of vibe off to me gay or straight, this is neither surprising nor expected.

by Anonymousreply 50February 24, 2012 12:06 AM

[quote]James Franco. Seems obvious, he has even given comments about why people want to assume his sexuality is black or white.

I don't even think he's bi - I think he's completely gay.

by Anonymousreply 51February 24, 2012 12:09 AM

James Franco strikes me as the sort that either "identifies as queer" or doesn't like labels.

I've heard a lot more of him being bi than of him being gay.

by Anonymousreply 52February 24, 2012 12:14 AM

[quote]I've heard a lot more of him being bi than of him being gay.

That's funny because I've heard the opposite.

I personally don't care what he is though because I think he's hideous looking. He's aged like hell in the last few years and he always looks unclean. Bet he smells too.

by Anonymousreply 53February 24, 2012 12:19 AM

no such thing as male bisexuality

by Anonymousreply 54February 24, 2012 12:26 AM

Franco always makes me think of old cooking grease and ciggy butts.

by Anonymousreply 55February 24, 2012 12:45 AM

Franco is delicious, and I would love to have him. I'm sure he'd be unclean. Would love to lick his ass. Has anyone ever had him?

David Ehrenstein always says Franco's straight, too. He said the same about Clooney?!? What a tool. He's 0 for 2 right there. Obviously not the expert he makes himself out to be.

by Anonymousreply 56February 24, 2012 12:49 AM

Anyone got any dirt on 70s hottie Timothy Bottoms?

by Anonymousreply 57February 24, 2012 12:51 AM

It's all in his name r57

by Anonymousreply 58February 24, 2012 12:55 AM

Joseph Bottoms always seemed gayer than Timothy

by Anonymousreply 59February 24, 2012 12:56 AM

I always wonder why Ehrenstein insists that Clooney and Franco are straight, when he so stridently condemns more obscure closet-dwellers and he's too much of a nobody to be on anyone's hush-hush payroll.

I can't figure him out. He's often a pretty good film critic, but based on his copious, bitchy drunkposting all over the internet he is clearly a weird cat.

by Anonymousreply 60February 24, 2012 12:58 AM

Adam Rodriguez has photos of himself getting waxed and Judy Garland quotes on his Twitter account. In plain sight they often are!

by Anonymousreply 61February 24, 2012 1:40 AM

[quote]David Ehrenstein always says Franco's straight, too. He said the same about Clooney?!? What a tool. He's 0 for 2 right there. Obviously not the expert he makes himself out to be.

Don't ever mention Lena Horne being a lesbian if Ehrenstein is around. His head will explode!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 62February 24, 2012 2:00 AM

Fuck all you bitches. Where's r33 who actual had a story?

by Anonymousreply 63February 24, 2012 2:43 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 64February 24, 2012 4:05 PM

[quote]Adam Rodriguez has photos of himself getting waxed and Judy Garland quotes on his Twitter account. In plain sight they often are!

Seriously? I'm gay and even I don't know any Judy Garland quotes. What kind of quotes are they?

by Anonymousreply 65February 24, 2012 4:24 PM

The only quote I've ever heard regarding Judy Garland is actually a line from a film. They played it on NPR yesterday. "Hello everybody -- this is -- Mrs. Norman Maine."

by Anonymousreply 66February 24, 2012 4:37 PM

Seems like they are all bisexual and hardly are gay. I suppose they could be professionally bi privately gay.

But I doubt it, I'm a realist, I don't really believe they are more than a small handful of gay actors currently working the industry. I'd say (including British celebs) maybe one percent are practicing gay men if were lucky.

by Anonymousreply 67February 24, 2012 5:51 PM

R67 = Naive

by Anonymousreply 68February 24, 2012 6:05 PM

Not that there were any Adrien Brody doubters on this thread...but just in case:

"Adrien Brody spent Thurs night in Manila hanging out with Jeremy Renner. Spotted at gastro-pub Draft and at the Peninsula Manila hotel."

(from Twitter)

by Anonymousreply 69February 24, 2012 11:19 PM

Josh Hartnett? Has he not been spotted in gay bars in NYC more than once?

by Anonymousreply 70February 24, 2012 11:59 PM

Ugh where's r33??????????????

by Anonymousreply 71February 25, 2012 3:36 PM

[quote]R5], Clooney has not only long been reported to have a long term male partner in Italy by people in the know, that relationship has been the subject of online gossip blogs

He shops at "Beards Are Us".

by Anonymousreply 72February 25, 2012 3:40 PM

Where's Waldo?

by Anonymousreply 73February 25, 2012 3:52 PM

Exactly, R73, where is Waldo these days? He used to pop up in pictures with Clooney but not so much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 74February 25, 2012 5:03 PM

Josh Harnett is 100% straight than any actor in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 75February 25, 2012 5:16 PM

R25, I just now noticed that you listed off the entire male main cast of Friends. Maybe one of them is bi and the rumors spread to the other two? I have no clue, I don't pay attention to any of them. It would be a somewhat amusing coincidence if they're all bi.

by Anonymousreply 76February 25, 2012 5:45 PM

[quote]He shops at "Beards Are Us".

Is that the same shop Henry Cavill goes to?

by Anonymousreply 77February 25, 2012 5:49 PM

Who else?

by Anonymousreply 78February 28, 2012 12:35 AM

Gary Sandy, Eric Martsolf

by Anonymousreply 79February 28, 2012 12:58 AM

Anything about the guys of Gossip Girl? Chace, Sebastian Stan and Ed? This trio ping hard,any gossip?

by Anonymousreply 80February 28, 2012 1:09 AM

Any gossip about the Gossip Girl guys? What an amusing little tongue twister.

I have no clue which one's which or what they look like but blinditemsexposed.com informs me Chase Crawford is Cresent Kumquat.

by Anonymousreply 81February 28, 2012 1:18 AM

What is Crescent Kumquat alleged to have done?

by Anonymousreply 82February 28, 2012 5:58 PM

Visconti was bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 83February 28, 2012 10:43 PM

R70 being seen in gay bars means nothing. I am about 95% straight, and I have always preferred gay bars. They play better dance music, they cater to a better looking clientele, nobody gives a shit who you dance with, and they are simply more fun overall.

by Anonymousreply 84February 28, 2012 10:58 PM

Hey fagola at r84, come ovah he and get yo skull bashed !

by Anonymousreply 85February 28, 2012 11:18 PM

[quote] David Ehrenstein always says Franco's straight, too. He said the same about Clooney?!? What a tool. He's 0 for 2 right there. Obviously not the expert he makes himself out to be.

Ehrenstein may be right or he may be wrong but I'd listen to a gay man willing to name himself on this board before I'd listen to "anonymous."

Obviously every closeted gay mam or woman has their reasons, but out of curiosity why would George need to beard anymore? He's barely in the running for romantic leads now - though I know he still does them now and then. He doesn't even need to do them - his much better work is in non-romantic roles. It's not as if he wouldn't work any more or even lose money. He's proven himself a good actor, a good director and a good producer. None of that would end if he were truly gay and came out.

Just a thought. It's sad thought to see how he is not aging that well. Is it the back issues and pain or just too much Irish blood?

by Anonymousreply 86February 28, 2012 11:24 PM

Ehrenstein is a tool and a liar.

No way Franco and Clooney are hetero, and it's like claiming that DiCaprio and Travolta are hetero.

by Anonymousreply 87February 28, 2012 11:28 PM

[quote]Clooney has not only long been reported to have a long term male partner in Italy by people in the know, that relationship has been the subject of online gossip blogs.

So who is Clooney's long term male partner?

by Anonymousreply 88February 28, 2012 11:30 PM

Though I don't know who he's with now, R88, he was with a guy named Waldo for quite a few years. I have no idea if that pairing is still active or not. At one time we had links to photos of the two of them but those threads went away with the DL housecleaning several years ago.

by Anonymousreply 89February 28, 2012 11:38 PM

Keep in mind that his last girlfriend publicly declared dating George was like having another father rather than husband. It's also funny how she went from being a waitress to now not having to work. Those confidentiality agreements are serious $$$.

by Anonymousreply 90February 28, 2012 11:44 PM

There was a story a couple of years ago regarding Chace Crawford. He admitted to being on JDATE and pretty much screwed himself when people found out. Apparently Chace had set up a MH account and hooked up with a guy. They smoked weed, blew each other off, and that was that. I called bullshit at first but then the fool did an interview talking about being on social sites looking for love and the queens connected the dots.

I don't know about any other Gossip Guys and I don't know about Chace either. I used to be friends with one of his really good friends Toby, who is also an actor, but that was around the time Chace was dating Carrie Underwood.

by Anonymousreply 91February 28, 2012 11:47 PM

R90, that doesn't mean anything. Some lovers - especially older lovers - can also bring a fatherly, mentorish quality to a romantic relationship. Men say that about women and wives all the time, "She's maternal to me." It doesn't mean they aren't having sex. Could also mean the older one is bossy.

Okay so if we know he's gay and we know with whom, let's hear the names of his boyfriends. You expect me to just take one first name? Waldo? If it's so well known then we should know full names because you can bet plenty of people around them would know - and I don't mean just discreet friends. But people with no particular loyalty to them. Same with the others.

I can believe all these people are gay and live a life where they live their true selves.

I just don't believe that in this day with the almost impossibility of keeping things secret for long that we would not have names and places and pictures and that someone would not have come forward with a story to sell. And I'm not buying that this hasn't happened because everyone in the world has signed an ironclad confidentiality agreement. Even if they had someone would be willing to break it to get the fame or a chance at big money.

What say you?

by Anonymousreply 92February 29, 2012 12:22 AM

I bet all the actors that take cock up their ass, are gay. Not sure, just guessing.

by Anonymousreply 93February 29, 2012 12:28 AM

LOL! Get me a picture, 93. Pretty pease!

by Anonymousreply 94February 29, 2012 12:33 AM

Waldo was his hairdresser, he has been married for over a decade.

Clooney is straight so is Pattinson.

Sorry big gay conspiracy theorists. I'm not sure why anyone wants them to be gay in the first place though.

by Anonymousreply 95February 29, 2012 12:36 AM

R95, do you have inside knowledge or is that just your opinion?

by Anonymousreply 96February 29, 2012 12:44 AM

I'm Reply (93). Sorry I couldn't help being a smart ass. Some of these threads crack me up.

by Anonymousreply 97February 29, 2012 12:46 AM

can some explain to me why people think henry cavill is Gay?? or because his somewhat shy and doesnt prance around his hetreosexuality like many alist actors do?

by Anonymousreply 98February 29, 2012 12:49 AM

[quote]Waldo was his hairdresser, he has been married for over a decade.

Well there's no doubt that a married hairdresser could possibly be gay. It just doesn't happen. All married men are straight. All hairdressers are straigt - especially the ones who live in George Clooney's house.

Thank you r95 for clearing that up. We really owe you big time.

by Anonymousreply 99February 29, 2012 1:14 AM

Yes in this day and age there are so many gossip blogs and paps that you would expect to know much more, but its all about politics. There are many gay men that are closeted in the media that Hollywood knows all about but very few will speak about it. In Hollywood, you must be politcally correct, especially when it comes to powerful actors.

by Anonymousreply 100February 29, 2012 2:24 AM

There is a whole thread about Henry Cavill here. I won't recap it but just search for it, there is good reason for doubting that Cavill is heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 101February 29, 2012 4:56 AM

Jeremy Renner was in Manila filming the Bourne movie but why was Adrien Brody there? At least there was no bar this time.

by Anonymousreply 102February 29, 2012 5:18 AM

bar=bar fight

by Anonymousreply 103February 29, 2012 5:25 AM

Re: waldo: why would he get married if he were gay? He isn't known to the public as clooney's secret boyfriend.

It is of course possible, that George is secretly gay and is sleeping with a lot of women ( not just the ones you hear about) as an attempt to convince himself and others he's straight. I seriously doubt it though.

by Anonymousreply 104February 29, 2012 9:18 AM

Luke Macfarlane is an out bi guy.

by Anonymousreply 105February 29, 2012 12:02 PM

What r100 says sounds a lot like the recent discussion about how entertainment industry insiders are reluctant to post firsthand gossip to DL for fear of it being traced to them and damaging their careers.

by Anonymousreply 106February 29, 2012 12:21 PM

[quote]Michael Angarano and Jamie Bell I have both heard mentioned a few times respectively

Any details on either?

by Anonymousreply 107February 29, 2012 1:04 PM

R105 Wrong!!! Luke is not BI, hez an openly OUT GAY MAN!!!

by Anonymousreply 108February 29, 2012 1:08 PM

R46 Adrien Brody seemed like a horndog & an oaf, the way he pawed Halle at the awards show. In light of this revelation, just comes off as a very stereotypical, very horny bisexual, looking to fuck anything with a moist opening.

by Anonymousreply 109February 29, 2012 1:25 PM

Can any one LINK ME TO THE thread about HENRY CAVILL ....i searched and not a single thread popped up??? probably cos i am not authenticated or something ...please...

i want to read cos it baffles be why people keep calling him gay when there is nothing to show that he is

by Anonymousreply 110February 29, 2012 4:58 PM

I think it's reasonable to assume that celebrities, such as Adrien Brody, Keanu Reeves, James Franco, and Jeremy Renner, who are well into their 30s or 40s and have never been married are either bi or gay. Jake G. is edging into that age bracket too.

by Anonymousreply 111February 29, 2012 5:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 29, 2012 5:53 PM

r111 is absolutely right - big earning stars may not want to get married any more in case they lose a lot of their earnings in an inevitable divorce, but some of them are just never seen with women ...

it would be interesting if these butch-looking actors like Jeremy Renner were seen as openly bi, if not gay.

by Anonymousreply 113February 29, 2012 6:05 PM

I was impressed at how very handsome, gorgeous and young looking Tom Cruise was in the Oscars. I would have dropped to my knees and serviced him if I was Will Smith.

by Anonymousreply 114February 29, 2012 7:24 PM

R111, that is not why I think any of those actors might be bi or gay. Especially in James Franco's case, there are far better reasons to make that assumption. I wouldn't consider that a reasonable assumption.

by Anonymousreply 115February 29, 2012 8:04 PM

R115, true.

If you live in NYC and interact with a few people who are involved with the University scene over the last few years, they have all kinds of sexy Franco stories and STOP THE PRESSES, a lot of them involve men.

by Anonymousreply 116February 29, 2012 10:23 PM

[quote]If you live in NYC and interact with a few people who are involved with the University scene over the last few years, they have all kinds of sexy Franco stories and STOP THE PRESSES, a lot of them involve men.

Now don't just tell us that and not give us some examples. We want to hear some stories!

by Anonymousreply 117February 29, 2012 10:36 PM

BTW, I've seen him at Pride on more than one occasions hitting on every hot guy that came his way. The reason I didn't tell the stories was because they're of the "friend told me" variety.

But since you asked:

1)A friend of mine went to NYU and she said it was no secret to her and the students that he was bedding multiple people there including men.

2)Someone I know online said this: "Old news, but currently interesting I suppose due to the drag spread he just did in Candy mag. Franco’s gf is rumored to be cool with being used, agrees possibly in order to further her “acting” career–currently she’s filming the movie “The Help” and likely wants to continue to climb the success ladder. All who know Franco well, also know his partner, Vince well. V. I’m told is over the-top-possessive, with jealousy that rivals any girl. He is rumored to have been the man in question on the Canadian film set whom Franco took with him–having supposedly lived with Franco for the last decade. I’m told Franco behaves lately as if he has lost what was left of his mind….not just based on weariness and/or lack of sleep. Keeping secrets while trying to appear completely transparent must be exhausting."

by Anonymousreply 118February 29, 2012 11:10 PM

folks did anyone watch the Adele interview on 60 minutes the day of the Grammys? well in that interview she said she figured out a way to tell which friends and help were selling stories to the paps. She would say one thing to one friend and another thing to another friend. And when the so called thing was published by the paps, she automatically knew who leaked it.

I personally cannot say more than i already have because otherwise i will be outed as a leak.

You would think its easier to come out when you are famous and rich but its more complicated and quite the opposite because of expectations and commitments think about this perhaps you are the reason why 100's of people are employed on a tv series or movie and you figure that its a sacrifice you are willing to make in the beginning because the benefit is worth it. That back injury is like karma and he knows it.

I will end by saying that "actions speak louder than words" so pay attention and look at what your favorite athlete, actor or singer do, not so much at what they say.

by Anonymousreply 119February 29, 2012 11:48 PM

I'm always amazed at all the Clooney rumors, because I just dont see him as gay. I'm not saying he isn't - I honestly wouldn't know - but I just can't envision it no matter how often I read it.

by Anonymousreply 120March 1, 2012 5:18 AM

I'm noticing that Americans tend to think that there is no such thing as a bi male whereas Brits do.

Is this generally true?

by Anonymousreply 121March 1, 2012 7:06 AM

Channing Tatum

by Anonymousreply 122March 1, 2012 7:29 AM

R121, Americans seem to believe that all of the married-with-children men posting M4M sex ads online are really just "straight but curious" or "closeted gay", rather than the more logical bisexual. Truth be told, there are probably more pure bisexual men than the fake attention-whoring bi girls.

by Anonymousreply 123March 1, 2012 7:57 AM

Sean Stone.

He seems very open-minded.

by Anonymousreply 124March 1, 2012 8:07 AM

[R121] It's observable that Americans seem to work in absolutes particularly concerning sexuality.

Proportionately, this stringent application is nowhere near as widespread in the UK.

No one here questions bisexuality to the degree it is questioned in the US.

Metrosexuality has been the biggest proponent of this fresher attitude.

by Anonymousreply 125March 1, 2012 8:09 AM

channing tatum ..there something about him which sadden's me..he seems so deeply troubled ..almost always..he has a deep internal sadness if that makes sense...i can always just tell it by looking at him ...i dont know if its struggling with his sexuality or what but its sad really

can somebody also explain why folks think Jonathan ryhes myers is bisexual ..has there been any indication of such any rumours or so..cos i have heard absolutely nothing and i dont get a bi/gay vibe from him at all

by Anonymousreply 126March 3, 2012 7:38 AM

[quote]That would make Gyllenhaal bisexual then.... If he was gay he wouldn't have any sexual attraction to women at all.

I believe the original poster stated s/he felt that Gyllenhaal was a GAY-leaning bisexual which fits the pattern for many men on the Kinsey scale that don't like to label themselves but tend to go more for men than women if given the choice.

In short, he'll end up with a man, despite all the Hollywood chichas he parades around for film premieres and PR coffee runs.

by Anonymousreply 127March 3, 2012 7:52 AM

R126, there have been rumors about JRM for years because he looks androgynous, particularly when he was younger. He's been asked about it in the past and has always said he is straight, but open-minded.

He has apparently dated women, but he's pushing 35 this year and has never been married or had kids.

by Anonymousreply 128March 3, 2012 8:00 AM

We really don't do "bi" in the U.S. I can't think of any well-known examples of such, except for maybe Ellen's ex, Anne Heche.

You either a woman who's gone through a phase, or a guy who's experimented on the way to your true orientation.

by Anonymousreply 129March 3, 2012 9:07 AM

^You=You're.

I wasn't trying for dialect, I'm just kind of drunk.

by Anonymousreply 130March 3, 2012 9:14 AM

Gay experiementation is generally swept under the carpet unless you want to sound edgy and pretty much no actor aiming for an A-list blockbuster career would claim to have homosexual experience in the past out of fear of not being considered for high paying roles. And a lot of those who said so in the past backtrack.

by Anonymousreply 131March 3, 2012 9:16 AM

funny how gay people discriminate on bisexuals the most ..talk about irony ..you are not even willing to believe someone sexual orientation but expect people to take you serious

by Anonymousreply 132March 10, 2012 10:43 AM

Jonathan Rhys Myers is not gay. Actually "he" is not even a real person. "Jonathan Rhys Myers" is just Scarlett Johansson in drag.

by Anonymousreply 133March 10, 2012 11:03 AM

HaVe always been baffled by the talk that male bisexuality is a myth. "Then what am I?' I ask myself.

by Anonymousreply 134March 10, 2012 11:21 AM

It must be easier to be gay than bi because a gay man can more easily come out and say "This is who I am" and get on with it. Many women are threatened by bi men and gay men often ridicule bisexual men.

by Anonymousreply 135March 10, 2012 11:25 AM

I do believe sexuality it fluid, but society forces people to pick a side for centuries now and we are so obsessed about putting a black or white label on things (not only sexuality) that we practically beg to complicate our lives with gray areas so we can have some TV drama conflict in our own lives.

by Anonymousreply 136March 10, 2012 11:30 AM

I hear ya, Franco.

by Anonymousreply 137March 10, 2012 11:34 AM

When i was younger ...the notion that you had tobe gay or straight nearly made me insane cos didn't know what was going on with me....i am sexuality attracted to girls one day and the next day guys ..its fluctuates most of the time so feeling like society was forcing be to pick a side was just almost too much to handle

trust me being bisexual is probably the toughest of all orientations because not only are you discriminated by Gay and straight people who believe you are just in denial ..but the internal turmoil you go through is no joke either ..

by Anonymousreply 138March 10, 2012 11:50 AM

Aaron Eckhart is so far under the radar I don't know if he is Bisexual, or a sexual, or homosexual, or heterosexual. The guys is in his 40's and he's a well known actor and we know absolutely nothing about him. Nada. And I happen to think he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 139March 11, 2012 12:58 AM

[quote]David Ehrenstein always says Franco's straight, too. He said the same about Clooney?!? What a tool. He's 0 for 2 right there. Obviously not the expert he makes himself out to be.

Make that 0 for 3. He swears Keanu Reeves is straight too.

by Anonymousreply 140March 11, 2012 3:43 AM

I think Jared Leto is bisexual.

I think Alexander Skarsgard is, too, but he's not American and is from a culture where male bisexuality is a relative non-issue.

Billy Zane is openly bisexual. Thomas Dekker claims to be, but I think he's just plain gay.

by Anonymousreply 141March 11, 2012 3:51 AM

I think Jared Leto is too... I also think he's probably a massive slut.

I never would have thought of Billy Zane I always just think of him as they guy with a funny name from Titanic. The mention of his name always amuses me.

Thomas Dekker made that comment in Out magazine where he sort of came out but sort of didn't:

[quote]I’ve only really had relationships with women, but I’m certainly not closed to it. If there are possibilities of being able to do anything in life, why would you say you would never take any up? In the later chunk of my teen years I was so all over the place with sex. It was terrible. I never really had a real relationship at all. During puberty, it’s all about sex, and it’s all about figuring yourself out. I think I overdid it when I was younger.

Basically, I interpreted that as he went through a anything-that-moves phase in his teens and has never been in a serious relationship and he has a keep-your-options-open approach to dating. He reminds me of Brian Molko and I buy him as bi partially on that basis.

by Anonymousreply 142March 11, 2012 4:04 AM

R141 I don't think that Jared Leto is bisexual. He is a "ladies man", You can tell that he likes women. He like those blonde skinny models, He's definitely straight.t

by Anonymousreply 143March 11, 2012 4:13 AM

WTF do you mean you THINK Jared Leto is bisexual? If you have no story, tidbit, tea, etc then why would we care what you THINK?

Are you psychic? Can you read Auras?

by Anonymousreply 144March 11, 2012 4:15 AM

I think this based on quotes like at R142. Same with Dekker.

There are a bunch of photos of Aaron Johnson floating around of him making out and half naked with guys and girls at various parties in his teens pre Mrs. Grandma too.

by Anonymousreply 145March 11, 2012 4:26 AM

"Billy Zane is openly bisexual."

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 146March 11, 2012 11:31 AM

Male bisexuality falls into 2 camps,

Gay men too fucked up and ashamed of being gay to accept being gay,

Or the vast majority of bi guys are just bi curious straight men having fun and experimenting before they settle down women.

by Anonymousreply 147March 11, 2012 11:48 AM

Gale Harold. Anyone mention him?

by Anonymousreply 148March 11, 2012 12:09 PM

AHEM!Stamos

by Anonymousreply 149March 11, 2012 12:12 PM

Jared Leto has a huge cock according to a female porn star who had sex with him.

by Anonymousreply 150March 11, 2012 11:35 PM

R147 ....another gay person saying that bisexual's dont exist ..yet you want me to believe that you were born gay....talk about irony

by Anonymousreply 151March 12, 2012 9:37 PM

R147 is your typical bigoted biphobic gay man, and it's just as hypocritical as people like Rick Santorum or Rev. Fred Phelps.

Bisexuality exists in men and always has. You'd have to be an idiot not to understand it or to understand human sexuality.

Gay men who are closeted who call themselves 'bisexual' never are or have been or will be bisexual.

Straight guys don't have sex with other men, despite all of the queens here who actually need that fantasy it only happens in prison and it's all about rape and controlling someone apparently.

by Anonymousreply 152March 14, 2012 4:19 AM

Brock Pierce is bisexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 14, 2012 4:26 AM

Never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 154March 14, 2012 5:08 AM

in women too R152 I might add.

by Anonymousreply 155March 14, 2012 11:39 AM

No question bisexuality exists r152, but bi guys are always gonna bow to social convention, it's only natural and I don't blame them for that. If I was attracted to girls I'd def go down that route and get married and try and keep my sexual feeling for guys to a minimum and jerk of to gay porn the odd time.

But all most all truly bisexual guys, not just the closeted gay ones, are choice women over men 9 times out of 10. Any guy who has dated bi guys know that.

by Anonymousreply 156March 14, 2012 1:58 PM

[quote]but bi guys are always gonna bow to social convention ... But all most all truly bisexual guys, not just the closeted gay ones, are choice women over men 9 times out of 10

r156, let's estimate that about 97% of women sleep with men and only 5% or so of men sleep with men (Not exact statistics, just an estimate). It doesn't require any sort of malevolence or bowing to peer pressure on the part of bisexual men to end up in a relationship with a woman when there are about 19 potential female partners for every 1 male. If they're choosing men 1 time out of 10 that's still statistically about 200% higher than it should be.

by Anonymousreply 157March 14, 2012 3:44 PM

I know the title says "male actors" but I'm not spending $18 to mention that Gillian Anderson (Scully from X-files) just came out as bi:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 14, 2012 5:55 PM

Attention BORING MORONS. "Bi" does not equal someone you fantasize about in your dream world having one or two sexual experiences with a guy.

It is an actual state of being, so if you dont know what it is, please refreain from posting unsubstantiated "I THINK" bullshit on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 159March 14, 2012 6:07 PM

All of them.

by Anonymousreply 160March 14, 2012 6:15 PM

Bisexual men always end up with women, living conventional heterosexual lives, regardless of the reason why, it is still a fact and that's why most gay men don't trust them to be anything more than a hook-up.

by Anonymousreply 161March 14, 2012 6:43 PM

R157, they're also chicken shit. Even if they found the perfect gay man, they'd still opt for women to get society's approval. You give them a lot more credit than they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 162March 14, 2012 6:50 PM

R161, The first post in this thread mentions Alan Cumming, who has ended up with a man.

by Anonymousreply 163March 14, 2012 6:51 PM

Brunhilda Frau F alert at R161 and R162

by Anonymousreply 164March 14, 2012 7:18 PM

Bea Arthur

by Anonymousreply 165March 14, 2012 7:23 PM

Fuck you, R164. Not a frau but a gay man who has seen too many chicken-shit bi men who take advantage of men but marry the fraus because they are, indeed, chickenshit.

by Anonymousreply 166March 14, 2012 7:25 PM

Yes, I don't know why they didn't stay with a gem like you, r166. Certainly they didn't fall in love with those women or anything. Nope. It was all a grand cowardly conspiracy against perfect, precious you.

by Anonymousreply 167March 14, 2012 7:30 PM

R161 & R166 are telling the truth. Bisexual men will end up settling down with a woman 90% of the time because it's easier for them to live a straight life than a gay one. I've delt with this shit two different times and both men settled down with women eventually. I've seen the same thing happen to friends who were with bi men.

Not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 168March 14, 2012 9:24 PM

you sound fat, R168

by Anonymousreply 169March 14, 2012 9:32 PM

Since when is male bisexuality a non-issue in Sweden?

You're not from Sweden, are you, R141?

by Anonymousreply 170March 14, 2012 10:03 PM

R161 Most gay men don't trust other gay men for more than a hook up.

Just look at all of the posts here where people write that 2 gay men can't be monogamous or they'll write about their gay male partner or husband cheating on them.

R168 not true, bisexual men can and do settle down with men. I know a lot of bisexual men who have male partners and as someone else said Alan Cumming who is bisexual is partnered or married to a man.

by Anonymousreply 171March 15, 2012 1:34 AM

R156 That's BS I know a fair amount of bisexual men who are partnered with men.

by Anonymousreply 172March 15, 2012 1:36 AM

R159 well said. There are lots of biphobic bigoted Marys on this thread like the Fraus at R156, R161, and R162.

by Anonymousreply 173March 15, 2012 1:41 AM

LOL the MARY is you, R173. What the hell is your problem with R162 and how are any of your examples likely to be written by straight females? You are ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 174March 15, 2012 2:03 PM

Few of the bisexual men are interested in becoming involved in a romantic/emotional relationship with a man. They enjoy man-sex but are only capable of settling down with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 175March 16, 2012 3:03 PM

[quote]Chaz Bono

Uhm, Chaz considers himself straight.

by Anonymousreply 176March 16, 2012 3:08 PM

[quote]you sound fat

Whatever, just grow up already.

by Anonymousreply 177March 16, 2012 3:09 PM

[quote]David Ehrenstein always says Franco's straight, too. He said the same about Clooney?!? What a tool. He's 0 for 2 right there. Obviously not the expert he makes himself out to be

That's because none have flirted with him, so he assumes they are straight.

Btw, Franco doesn't believe it labels.

by Anonymousreply 178March 16, 2012 3:15 PM

George Clooney just got arrested!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 16, 2012 3:37 PM

Dave Matthews

by Anonymousreply 180March 16, 2012 3:37 PM

Details, please, R180. If you got 'em. Never heard that one.

by Anonymousreply 181March 17, 2012 4:59 AM

About Dave Matthews - I've heard it. May have been Stern show, but some rocker insinuated Matthews hit on him , then went on to say he"s done it to a lot of guys.

by Anonymousreply 182March 17, 2012 1:46 PM

Adam Rodriguez recently broke up with his longtime girlfriend Melanie Fiona this week, further fueling rumors that he gets dick on the side.

by Anonymousreply 183March 17, 2012 1:59 PM

[quote]a fair amount of bisexual men

Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 184March 17, 2012 2:10 PM

Edward Norton has bisexual voice.

by Anonymousreply 185March 17, 2012 8:24 PM

Back in the late Nineties, on the old "Is He/She Gay" gossip board, Dave Matthews came up a LOT as a topic.

by Anonymousreply 186March 17, 2012 8:31 PM

R175 is full of shit. There are a lot of bisexual men who are partnered to other men, and who have romantic attractions to men.

The dirty little secret that never gets addressed in the so called "gay" world is the fact that many gay men do go through a second coming out and re-identify as bisexual. These men may still overwhelmingly prefer men, but their orientation and identity are not exclusively towards men. Their attraction to both sexes manifests differently as well.

There are a whole shit load of latent bisexuals masquerading around as gay men because they are ignorant of the fact that bisexual doesn't only mean an equal attraction to both genders or they're too scared to admit it because they've invested so much of their time and energy cultivating a gay identity, and because of the way some gay men are bigoted and completely hypocritical towards bisexual men. Bisexuality in men is a good thing even if some queens think that it's not.

by Anonymousreply 187March 19, 2012 5:36 PM

[quote]Few of the bisexual men are interested in becoming involved in a romantic/emotional relationship with a man. They enjoy man-sex but are only capable of settling down with a woman.

In my life, I have only known "bisexual" guys who have ever been with guys. I have known so many who date women for short periods of time, then it's right back to guys.

Then there are the guys who claim to be "bisexual" who marry women, but fuck guy after guy while married. The amount of cheating that goes on with a "bisexual" married male is mind blowing. It's quite digusting actually.

I know I'm in the minority with this opinion, but I tend to think "bisexuality" is males is all BS. I think sexuality is very black and white. There is just a negative stigma attached to "gay" in the US, and other parts of the world. But, that's the problem of the coward, not the word "gay" or gay men in general.

by Anonymousreply 188March 19, 2012 5:43 PM

[quote]Bisexuality in men is a good thing even if some queens think that it's not.

Proudly one of those "queens".

by Anonymousreply 189March 19, 2012 5:44 PM

Bisexuals are skeevy, duplicitous mind fuckers. Masters of excuses and explanations and dodging commitments. They are never to be trusted. All of them. Everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 190March 19, 2012 5:46 PM

If I were a female, I would never date a bisexual male. I would be cheated on, lied to, and betrayed over and over again. Besides, he's gay. He's into men. Not women. He tries to be into women, and I am a ploy used as a disguise and his attempt at "straight", but I know the truth. We can be friends, however.

by Anonymousreply 191March 19, 2012 5:50 PM

Jamie Bamber

by Anonymousreply 192March 19, 2012 5:52 PM

Comments R1087 to R191 have nothing to do with which male celebs are rumored to be bisexual. If any of you want to discuss bisexuality in general I invite someone to create a thread.

by Anonymousreply 193March 19, 2012 5:58 PM

Can somebody make a thread?

by Anonymousreply 194March 19, 2012 6:01 PM

Why can't you make your own thread? I'm bisexual so the idea of starting a thread for people to post on saying bi people don't exist isn't high on my list of priorities.

by Anonymousreply 195March 19, 2012 7:45 PM

Do you want a general "Bisexuals" thread where bisexuals can discuss things among themselves, similar to the "African Americans" thread?

by Anonymousreply 196March 19, 2012 7:49 PM

What is this "bisexual voice" you speak of, R185?

by Anonymousreply 197March 19, 2012 7:58 PM

Thanks, R196. That is very kind of you to ask.

How about a thread about whether or not male bisexuality is myth or not. Something along those lines.

by Anonymousreply 198March 19, 2012 8:04 PM

R196, now that you mention it, yes please. That sounds like a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 199March 19, 2012 8:13 PM

Nick Scotti who starred in one of those cult indie flicks, is bi. Saw him at the G Lounge one year during Pride.

What about Sean William Scott? Is he bi or just into experimenting?

Read a story once that Tom Welling and Ashton Kutcher had a one-night stand during their modeling days.

by Anonymousreply 200March 19, 2012 8:42 PM

Nick Scotti is bi? I assumed he was just gay.

by Anonymousreply 201March 19, 2012 8:55 PM

I thought Nick was into women. Guess not.

by Anonymousreply 202March 19, 2012 9:57 PM

There was a photo of him in a gay bar posted here last year.

by Anonymousreply 203March 19, 2012 10:32 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 204March 20, 2012 10:13 AM

Adam Levine sets my gaydar off as being a sexy bi-sexual bad boy.

by Anonymousreply 205March 20, 2012 11:51 PM

I've always assumed Adam Levine is just plain gay.

by Anonymousreply 206March 21, 2012 1:24 AM

Seems Keanu has sex with the occasional women, so he can keep up his bi image. I think he is in love with Tiger Chen and unless Tiger gets tired of him, I think they will be together for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 207March 21, 2012 1:35 AM

Ehrenstein knows who is gay...he lies.

by Anonymousreply 208March 21, 2012 1:37 AM

It seems to me that Jon Hamm and Michael C. Hall are both gay but no one ever says anything. I think they are the best looking men on TV.

by Anonymousreply 209March 21, 2012 2:05 AM

Paul Bettany's father, Thane Bettany, who used to be an actor, is bisexual.

He was in the Doctor Who vampire story 'State of Decay' with Tom Baker in 1980.

by Anonymousreply 210March 21, 2012 7:03 AM

Was Klaus Kinski bi-sexual? I know he fucked anything in a skirt but did he fuck men too?

by Anonymousreply 211March 21, 2012 7:43 PM

Not sure too, R211. He was like an animal and very crazy, but I think he was basically just with women.

by Anonymousreply 212March 21, 2012 7:47 PM

Christopher Walken

by Anonymousreply 213March 21, 2012 7:55 PM

Thanks 212. I guess I would say he was simply straight, with a side of daughter.

by Anonymousreply 214March 21, 2012 10:01 PM

[quote]you sound fat, [R168]

And you need to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 215March 21, 2012 10:17 PM

What about Ryan Gosling? Any stories about him?

by Anonymousreply 216March 21, 2012 10:17 PM

HMM Ryan Gosling *Drolls*

by Anonymousreply 217March 21, 2012 10:23 PM

Kevin Smith is apparently bisexual and closeted but it's not that hard to tell this about him.

by Anonymousreply 218March 23, 2012 6:25 AM

Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa

by Anonymousreply 219March 23, 2012 6:30 AM

R218, Kevin Smith has referred to himself as "bi-curious" before.

by Anonymousreply 220March 23, 2012 7:04 AM

Ryan lived with Timberlake when he was a teen. Now you can't tell me those two didn't have a few jerk-off sessions.

by Anonymousreply 221March 23, 2012 7:18 AM

There used to be some rumors about the actor Stephen Collins, who was very handsome as a young man.

by Anonymousreply 222March 23, 2012 7:25 AM

Stephen Collins was hot.

by Anonymousreply 223March 23, 2012 10:34 PM

Any word on Danny Pino?

by Anonymousreply 224March 23, 2012 10:38 PM

Michael C. Hall is the gayest 'straight' man I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 225March 23, 2012 10:44 PM

Ricky Martin

by Anonymousreply 226March 23, 2012 10:53 PM

I think Peter Sarsgaard takes that title, R225.

by Anonymousreply 227March 23, 2012 11:04 PM

Don "Miami Vice" Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 228March 23, 2012 11:27 PM

Heard several stories about Don, R228. I remember hearing something about him buying a dildo and running up a tab at a gay porn shop or something. He did have one great ass back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229March 23, 2012 11:34 PM

Chord Overstreet. Strange kid but definitely bi at the very least. Pretty repressed about it until the least year or so due to his very conservative family. There's a lot of gay guys working on the Glee set but he's weirdly into Chris Colfer... always trying to get his attention and awkwardly flirting when they work together, but Chris just laughs it off.

Cory Monteith is bi/gay. Messed around with guys a lot during his younger years for drugs. Doesn't really hook up with anyone any more other than PR romances with Taylor Swift and Lea Michele (she's also bi, a lot of stories about her from her Broadway years).

by Anonymousreply 230March 23, 2012 11:43 PM

all creative people are bisexual or gay. next.....

by Anonymousreply 231March 24, 2012 12:53 AM

was the bi myth thread ever created ??

by Anonymousreply 232March 24, 2012 6:52 PM

For this trailblazing work, Clooney gets a pass in my book:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233March 24, 2012 7:02 PM

Where is that photo of Don from? Omg!

by Anonymousreply 234March 24, 2012 7:12 PM

R234 That's Sal Mineo and Don Johnson in a stage production of "Fortune and Men's Eyes." R229

by Anonymousreply 235March 24, 2012 7:25 PM

There's something about Taylor Swift that annoys me. I don't know if it's her endless "bearding" or there isn't really anything interesting about her. Country stars seem to always make it big despite being dryer than paint.

by Anonymousreply 236March 25, 2012 12:51 AM

i know country music pisses me off with how much they support over hype mediocrity

by Anonymousreply 237April 7, 2012 7:22 PM

none of them are bisexual. They're gay. They label them bisexual so it's not such a turnoff and women will still think they have a shot at them and buy movie and concert tickets.

by Anonymousreply 238April 7, 2012 9:15 PM

Tiger Chen know shit about the real Chinese Kung Fu, nevertheless...since Keanu is crazy about this lame Chinese cun who's from a very poor place of China and actually is not a real gay but would be anything for money & fame. Thus, he gained the major role in Keanu's new Kung Fu movie. What a evil world!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239April 13, 2012 6:59 PM

I thought I was the only one who thought Keanu and Tiger were having an affair. Hummm

by Anonymousreply 240April 13, 2012 11:57 PM

I got the impression that Alan Cumming was a little confused about his sexuality at first but once he got it sorted out decided he preferred guys.

Trying to sort out the sexualities of David Bowie and Lou Reed gives me a headache. Perhaps they're true bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 241April 14, 2012 12:08 AM

I think Lou Reed is kind of a lying sack. I think he's actually gay but couldn't accept it. I don't think Bowie is even bi-sexual. I think he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 242April 14, 2012 12:17 AM

R242, Alan Cumming recently did a bi visibility campaign, I gather he still considers himself bisexual.

David Bowie and Lou Reed were part of a certain scene of the 70s... surely they both fucked men, women, and people that were neither/a bit of both.

by Anonymousreply 243April 14, 2012 1:25 AM

I've only ever heard of Bowie fucking women. I think Bowie fucked both Slash and Keanu Reeves, mothers and if Reed did fuck women, he probably had Keanu's mom.

by Anonymousreply 244April 14, 2012 1:33 AM

Alan Ludden--when he was alive.

by Anonymousreply 245April 14, 2012 2:02 AM

Well, everyone heard about Bowie fucking Mick Jagger, right?

by Anonymousreply 246April 14, 2012 9:05 AM

I heard about Bowie and Jagger but I didn't really believe it. I think they just got drunk, got naked and fell asleep in the same bed.

by Anonymousreply 247April 14, 2012 10:37 PM

Charlie Rose said that Lou Reed propositioned him when he was on the show. Charlie said he turned him down.

by Anonymousreply 248April 14, 2012 10:47 PM

I always enjoy these threads where DLers conflate their attraction to an actor with that actor's sexuality. It's always interesting to see that actors in the league of Oliver Platt or Ray Romano never appear on these lists regardless of their orientation.

by Anonymousreply 249April 14, 2012 10:47 PM

See Lou is a big old phony. He's gay but he got married so he could look straight.

by Anonymousreply 250April 14, 2012 11:04 PM

I'd fuck Oliver Platt in a minute. Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 251April 14, 2012 11:05 PM

Hey JH at r239, is the film in trouble? What's the problem? Did Tiger get hurt?

by Anonymousreply 252April 15, 2012 12:27 AM

?

by Anonymousreply 253April 16, 2012 6:57 PM

Keanu never sued this surgeon for saying he was bisexual.

Report: Plastic surgeon reveals Keanu Reeves has a secret gay lover and facelift?!

The doctor said he signed a confidentiality agreement but I guess he didn't honor it.

by Anonymousreply 254April 18, 2012 4:48 AM

Jamie Campbell Bower according to a Ted C. blind item. Grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 255May 5, 2012 3:46 PM

I think the French actor Alain Delon was really bi. However, maybe it's just the era he lived in, and you had to be married or whatever, although he's French so I don't really know what it was like to be gay in 1950's France. He's got several kids and her numerous marriages and affairs, including Romy Schneider and Nathalie Delon. But he's also talked about having sex with men.

by Anonymousreply 256May 5, 2012 3:53 PM

I don't think Bowie is bi or gay either. I think he's even said he was just trying to shock people or try everything for the hell of it. Same with Jagger. Just experimenting.

by Anonymousreply 257May 5, 2012 3:58 PM

Marc Bolan, legend? Back then you were bi to be cutting edge, even if you really weren't. It is said Marc Bolan walked into a recording session where Tony Visconti was waiting with a college aged male. He announced to the waiting shaggy, straight engineers and studio techs: 'This is (name here). I fucked him last night'. All eyes to the floor and walls with shock. Bolan had to keep up with Bowie, The NY Dolls, et al. Drugs and a go-for-broke attitude were the fuel. Times weren't as fascistic and policed (by straights as well as naziqueens) as they are now.

by Anonymousreply 258May 5, 2012 4:08 PM

Jagger has described himself as "not totally heterosexual"

by Anonymousreply 259May 5, 2012 4:26 PM

Keanu Reeves is simply gay. Always has been, always will be.

by Anonymousreply 260May 5, 2012 5:47 PM

I think Sean Avery is gay.

by Anonymousreply 261May 5, 2012 5:53 PM

Is there more info on Slash?

by Anonymousreply 262May 5, 2012 7:56 PM

Chris Meloni owns this thread. And fucks it in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 263May 6, 2012 12:57 AM

Elijah Wood? I heard about him dating some guy but also about him dating the female drummer of Gogol Bordello.

by Anonymousreply 264May 18, 2012 2:49 PM

Hey R111...

"I think it's reasonable to assume that celebrities, such as Adrien Brody, Keanu Reeves, James Franco, and Jeremy Renner, who are well into their 30s or 40s and have never been married are either bi or gay. Jake G. is edging into that age bracket too."

Keanu is the oldest of this group and he never even dates.

by Anonymousreply 265June 2, 2012 4:25 PM

Witchcraft, explains Keanu's fabulous career path.

by Anonymousreply 266June 3, 2012 3:50 PM

Very true R111

by Anonymousreply 267June 7, 2012 8:21 PM

Indeed R263 indeed!

by Anonymousreply 268June 7, 2012 11:55 PM

Oh, OP, on DL you know you're going to get the name of every good-looking actor in the book, so why even ask?

by Anonymousreply 269June 26, 2012 4:42 PM

Frank Langella

by Anonymousreply 270June 26, 2012 4:50 PM

[R265]Why a man who has a great harem at his beck and call would marry??? You don't seem to know anything about Keanu...

by Anonymousreply 271June 28, 2012 10:21 PM

From yesterday's ONTD:

Some gossip blogger (Lainey) had a meet & greet or something and threw out some tidbits for the crowd. One juicy item was that Gordon Joseph-Levitt allegedly had a relationship with Michael Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 272June 28, 2012 11:49 PM

Andrew just called Ryan Goosling a dream boat...I guess he has gotten over Jessie.

by Anonymousreply 273June 30, 2012 4:10 AM

joseph gordon-levitt and michael pitt?! ooh, that's pretty juicy. deets

not to be a debbie downer and bring up old sads, but were keanu reeves and river phoenix ever a thing before he died?

by Anonymousreply 274July 1, 2012 11:06 PM

Apparently River had a huge crush on Keanu and they had a little something but apparently Keanu liked older guys.

by Anonymousreply 275July 1, 2012 11:12 PM

Alain Delon bi? Str8,gay or bi-I don't care,it is Alain Delon. He needs to be shared!

by Anonymousreply 276July 6, 2012 3:19 AM

Robert Pattinson

by Anonymousreply 277July 6, 2012 3:22 AM

He would have been a cute rentboy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278July 10, 2012 12:05 AM

Keanu is either bisexual or as I've heard gay and closeted.

by Anonymousreply 279July 10, 2012 4:17 AM

David Bowie and Mick Jagger are but this is very old news.

by Anonymousreply 280July 10, 2012 4:23 AM

I guess we can add frank ocean to the list

by Anonymousreply 281July 12, 2012 12:34 PM

Danny Pino is a delicious Cuban bisexual. I would love to sniff his Cuban hole.

by Anonymousreply 282July 13, 2012 9:21 AM

Clooney is/was with Manuele Malenotti so I guess he's bisexual..

by Anonymousreply 283July 13, 2012 11:03 AM

Pino is married, with kids - no evidence of him being bi / gay. Just wishful thinking. Any proof ?

by Anonymousreply 284July 13, 2012 6:15 PM

Joe Manganiello is either BI or gay - but NOT straight

by Anonymousreply 285July 13, 2012 6:52 PM

Is it true that MLB player Carl Pavano for the MN twins is bisexual?

What about Mike Piazza?

by Anonymousreply 286July 14, 2012 2:01 AM

[quote]Pino is married, with kids - no evidence of him being bi / gay. Just wishful thinking. Any proof ?

Oh so Danny Pino is married with kids? Just like Tom Cruise. Silly me! I guess that automatically discounts all the times he played party bottom at Manhattan fuck parties, giving himself a high colonic with exotic dildoes and stretching device's for the studio heads throwing dollar bills at him.

by Anonymousreply 287July 14, 2012 10:06 AM

R6 actually Cumming is bisexual and isn't pretending at all.

by Anonymousreply 288July 14, 2012 8:07 PM

It amuses me that in this day and age when any of my fellow homosexuals totally discounts the possibility of someone not being gay, or at the least bisexual, just because they’re married, with or without kids. C’mon now people, particularly r284. I get so tired of that. Are we projecting some of our own self-hate or personal issues having to do with being accepted into the “straight” world?

by Anonymousreply 289July 14, 2012 8:26 PM

I've known so many gay men who chose marriage when they were young...how do people not know that? I've also known guys in their late 30s, who finally make a commitment to a marriage. Usually religious guys who can't seem to accept the fact that they are gay.

by Anonymousreply 290July 14, 2012 9:43 PM

Absolutely r290!

by Anonymousreply 291July 14, 2012 9:57 PM

Actor Christan Slater is Bisexual, acording to his exwife and SteveO.

by Anonymousreply 292July 23, 2012 5:09 PM

Slater wishes he was bi but unfortunately, he's just plane old straight.

by Anonymousreply 293July 23, 2012 11:16 PM

I don't believe Cummings is bi and I don't think Keanu is bi either. I don't think Keanu was EVER bi.

by Anonymousreply 294July 23, 2012 11:28 PM

R95 is a complete idiot. Corrects?

by Anonymousreply 295July 23, 2012 11:35 PM

So what have his ex and SteveO said about C. Slater? Who did he do?

by Anonymousreply 296July 24, 2012 12:13 AM

In 2006 SteveO claimed he was sexualy prop. by Slater. Slater told him he was a good looking young guy and told him he (Slater) was a good looking guy for his age then asked Steve O if he would go with him. I can,t remember the exact quotes but, generally this is what was said. Steve O later called Slater's exwife and told her about this encounter and she replied - this is what happens when he gets drunk, he turns gay.

by Anonymousreply 297July 24, 2012 5:26 AM

I am convinced that Keanu is gay. Read about his interviews in 1990 what he said and then check out the pictures. LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT THE MOVIE HE DID WITH RIVER PHENIX - ANYONE WHO DOES GAY NAKED PHYSICAL SCENES LIKE THAT MUST BE GAY! THE MOST RECENT INCIDENT IN 2008.

by Anonymousreply 298July 24, 2012 5:34 AM

Richard Benjamin

[italic]Posted by someone at another forum where the topic was about pissing in a mens room next to someone famous:[/italic]

The only "famous" person I can remember was Richard Benjamin pissing in the IC commuter terminal men's room in downtown Chicago. I was cruising for a BJ down there and this guy, who vagely looked familiar, was slowing stroking his cock...obviously looking for a little action also...stood about 2 urinials away from me just playing with his average tool.

It was only the next day that I was reading the newspaper and saw an ad for a play he was in that I realized who he actually was.

I didn't avail myself of Mr. Benjamin's services because by his actions in that pick up location he wanted a BJ too AND at that time in my life I considered myself a 'top' and wasn't much into getting on my knees in some back alley location and blowing a guy who was older and not into my sort of activity. Talk about lost opportunities!

by Anonymousreply 299July 24, 2012 1:59 PM

[quote]ANYONE WHO DOES GAY NAKED PHYSICAL SCENES LIKE THAT MUST BE GAY!

Even for this board that is a ridiculously stupid comment.

by Anonymousreply 300July 24, 2012 2:07 PM

I don't believe Keanu played gay. His character had sex for money in Idaho. I remember in one of his early interviews, Keanu mentioned that John Cusack was cute. Do most straight guess mention that their competition is "cute"?

Some people say his gayist film was Point Break...I think The Matrix was pretty gay but in all honesty, his gayist film was Prince of Pennsylvania.

by Anonymousreply 301July 24, 2012 2:10 PM

What do you think Keanu did in 2008?

by Anonymousreply 302July 24, 2012 2:11 PM

Keith Mayerson said he saw Keanu's dick, while standing at a urinal...I guess he didn't suck him off but I have no idea why not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303July 24, 2012 2:16 PM

I don't know where folks are getting thrir facts about alan cummings and keanu reeves but they are married... google it!

by Anonymousreply 304August 1, 2012 11:07 PM

lol... i know got dome oh you feverishly googling... Don't you ferl alil silly? its not true but who cares who is... if thry are and not near us... what is the point really?

by Anonymousreply 305August 1, 2012 11:17 PM

Keanu has never married.

When ask, Cummings said, "I've never even met her."

Keanu did spend a great deal of time with Geffen.

by Anonymousreply 306August 1, 2012 11:22 PM

d

by Anonymousreply 307August 15, 2012 11:17 AM

Most people, with the exception of out gay people (who are a minority of the population, and are sometimes genuinely not be bisexual and many other times, especially if male, prone to deny their bisexuality given that bisexuality has become so out of style in the last couple of decades), are bisexual.

Therefore, most celebrities (since there are so few out gay celebrities) are bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 308August 15, 2012 12:19 PM

Helen Hunt Hank Azaria David Duchovny Madonna James Scott Leonardo DiCaprio

by Anonymousreply 309August 15, 2012 1:28 PM

Sometimes I wonder if Leo DiCaprio might eventually come out.

by Anonymousreply 310August 15, 2012 2:21 PM

How about being discriminating, selective, and picky about your sexual partners? Monogamy is not just morally superior, it also is healthier/cleaner.

by Anonymousreply 311September 3, 2012 1:37 AM

R299tI hope that none of the Paula Prentiss Trolls read that.

by Anonymousreply 312September 3, 2012 1:45 AM

r249, Ray Romano is bi?

by Anonymousreply 313September 18, 2012 6:09 PM

Bi guys are kind of confusing to girls and most girls don't trust them.

by Anonymousreply 314September 19, 2012 1:17 AM

Tony Blair.

by Anonymousreply 315September 30, 2012 1:42 AM

Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

From Jezebel, to Lainey this dude has been hung out to dry.

by Anonymousreply 316October 4, 2012 3:38 PM

I'm sure someone must have said Bruce Willis upthread.

There was a blind item about George Clooney which implied that his longtime BF is Rande Gerber and that Cindy Crawford picks out Clooney's girlfriends depending on who SHE likes. For herself. If you google pics of Rande and George together, there does seem to be something there.

by Anonymousreply 317October 4, 2012 3:57 PM

What's the deal with Joaquin Phoenix? I know he dated Liv Tyler many years ago but he hasn't been linked with anyone since.

by Anonymousreply 318October 4, 2012 4:39 PM

Almost every male actor in Hollywood is an active bisexual. Even the most ardent "family men" would, for example, receive a bj from a male model and not give it a second thought.

by Anonymousreply 319October 4, 2012 4:44 PM

I agree with Bruce and JGL.

Bruce has a thing for twinky guys.

by Anonymousreply 320October 4, 2012 4:46 PM

Riiiight!like anyone on this board knows details about celebrities orientation. "80% gay, 20% bi or gay leaning bi or obviously gay" Such wishful bullshit.

Sure some of those mentioned may be gay, may be straight, may be bi but no one knows unless the celeb came out specificallly and said so.

by Anonymousreply 321October 4, 2012 5:14 PM

Most actors/actresses have experimented with with the same sex at some point but not all of them are really bisexual.

For instance Brad Pitt has but he is straight, wouldn't really be accurate to call him bi.

People like Michael Pitt, James Franco, Tom Hardy, RDJ, Jonathan Bennett are actually deserving to be called bi.

by Anonymousreply 322October 4, 2012 5:17 PM

R[R322] Who has Brad Pitt been bi with? When? Where? Was it a well known, producer or what? Where was this "reported" i.e. where did you get this "story". Has Brad Pitt ever been asked about this? What was his answer?

Backup your statement that most actors/actresses have experimented? Was there a scientific study? Did most actors/actresses admitted this? if so, who?

C'mon now...

by Anonymousreply 323October 4, 2012 9:01 PM

I've often wondered about Bruce Willis's friend Johnny Messner, I get a bi vibe from him. Anyone know anything about him for sure?

by Anonymousreply 324October 5, 2012 9:37 AM

I'm sure Pitt has had sex with at least one man...why not, it would be a good experience and I don't believe he's worried about his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 325October 5, 2012 3:55 PM

R322 yeah well if someone's actually hetero they're not going to have sex with the same gender at all.

I agree with the person who said how Christopher Meloni is bisexual but that's old and obvious.

by Anonymousreply 326October 6, 2012 7:59 PM

R309 I agree about Duchovney who played Fox Mulder being bisexual but DiCaprio is gay and a total closet queen. If you've seen pics of him he hasn't aged well but he drinks a lot, still smokes, and is bloated up like a horse both with his gut and his face from all the booze.

I remember here on DL someone posted pics of him with one of his beards that was taken for a UK newspaper and he looked totally BORED and was on his phone probably looking up dudes to hook up with or male prostitutes who are discreet.

I've heard that Nick Cage is bisexual but that's not surprising neither is Bruce Willis.

by Anonymousreply 327October 6, 2012 8:04 PM

R147 I don't know if I buy the "bi curious straight men' concept. Straight men who are "curious" in the sense that they are turned on by gay sex wouldn't if they weren't attracted to men. They're not straight- they may be bis that lean toward women.

Straights aren't attracted to their own gender anymore than gays are aroused by the opposite sex. I believe there are gays and straights and bisexuals and the last group can have different degrees of attraction to one gender or the other.

by Anonymousreply 328October 6, 2012 9:35 PM

It depends on your definition of bi, I guess. DiCaprio definitely had sex with women, but I agree he is really gay. I also think that Hollywood is full of straight guys who had sex with men. Most people will have sex with their not preferred gender if they live in a society that encourages it.

by Anonymousreply 329October 6, 2012 9:52 PM

I guess where we differ is the "preferred" part. I honestly believe there are a lot of people who cannot be turned on by certain anatomical bits. It's not just a preference like "I like apple pie but I'm into chocolate mouse way more". I have even know girls in their 20s to say they were into same sex when I knew for a fact they weren't. There are a lot of social environments where it's thought to be cool and it's been like that for a long time. College is one, arty circles....

by Anonymousreply 330October 6, 2012 10:15 PM

What about Daniel Craig? any Bi or gay rumors about him??

by Anonymousreply 331October 6, 2012 10:28 PM

Actually R147 you're wrong, biphobic, and a bigot since biphobia is just as bad as homophobia is from straight people.

Gay men who claim that they're bisexual when they're gay are not bisexual at all and never will be.

If a guy is actually hetero or straight he's not going to have sex with other men or "experiment" with men at all.

Bisexuality is its own sexual orientation, and yeah there are guys who are bisexual but identify as gay for a period of time, or they came out as gay first before discovering that they're actually bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 332October 9, 2012 3:08 PM

Why would a guy who is involved in a longterm relationship with a man, feel the need to pester one of their faghags for sex? How should she turn him down without ruining the friendship?

by Anonymousreply 333October 9, 2012 3:52 PM

Sigh R332, you are claiming that a "straight" guy who once drunkenly got his dick sucked by another guy should identify as bisexual?

Every gay men who had some sexual relationship with a women should identify as bisexual?

I mean you can argue that, but to me it makes the term bisexual pretty meaningless

One sexual act should not define your sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 334October 9, 2012 5:35 PM

What actual straight/hetero guy lets another guy suck his dick even once, and even if he's drunk?

It's not like these guys are in prison or being forced into having sex with men, and they're rich celebrities so they could easily find a woman to have sex with or hire for take out if they want to do that.

I thought nobody still believed the "OMG I was drunk!" excuse?

I do find it amusing that some queens will swear up and down that they've been with an actual "straight" guy-since they're full of self loathing and need this fantasy and they think there's something wrong with being bisexual or gay and a man.

by Anonymousreply 335October 21, 2012 5:00 AM

I suspect that these male actors are bisexual: Jude Law, Russel Crowe, Colin Farrell, and maybe even Ben Afleck.

by Anonymousreply 336October 21, 2012 4:33 PM

[quote]What actual straight/hetero guy lets another guy suck his dick even once, and even if he's drunk?

Husband's of frigid women who want to get their rocks off.

by Anonymousreply 337October 22, 2012 10:56 PM

Oh dear, it's "Husbands."

by Anonymousreply 338October 22, 2012 11:14 PM

In that case R337 if they're actually hetero/straight they'll just cheat on their wives with female prostitutes, female strippers, or meet a woman and have an affair with her.

by Anonymousreply 339October 23, 2012 6:58 PM

bisexual = gay, i am straight and will never be with a man.

by Anonymousreply 340October 23, 2012 7:27 PM

the kid from the wallflower movie with hermoine

by Anonymousreply 341October 23, 2012 7:38 PM

R341, i.e. Ezra Miller. And he's pretty much out.

by Anonymousreply 342October 23, 2012 7:48 PM

Anyone mention Kurt Cobain? Back in the day before Courtney got her claws on him, he was a cute little guy with a boyfriend named Marty.

by Anonymousreply 343October 23, 2012 8:28 PM

Can't win if you're a bi guy. If you settle down with a woman, you're just running back to your straight privilege. If you settle down with a man, you're just gay and in denial. If you never settle down, or you have poly relationships your whole life you're a two-timing slut.

You could stay closeted, and it's not hard to see why most bisexuals do stay closeted their whole lives. But then, you'll get accused of being "chickenshit".

No matter what you do, everyone will hate you for it. Pretty much every DL thread about bisexuals goes through the same motions.

I don't know. Maybe it's just this country. Maybe there's something in the water that makes too many people stupid here. Americans... the laughing stock of the world.

by Anonymousreply 344October 25, 2012 6:20 AM

Quoted for truth. Gay men and lesbians who are biphobic are bigots and just as bad as Conservative politicians like Santorum, the Bachmanns, etc. and the whole Westboro klan.

[quote]Can't win if you're a bi guy. If you settle down with a woman, you're just running back to your straight privilege. If you settle down with a man, you're just gay and in denial. If you never settle down, or you have poly relationships your whole life you're a two-timing slut.

You could stay closeted, and it's not hard to see why most bisexuals do stay closeted their whole lives. But then, you'll get accused of being "chickenshit".

No matter what you do, everyone will hate you for it. Pretty much every DL thread about bisexuals goes through the same motions.

I don't know. Maybe it's just this country. Maybe there's something in the water that makes too many people stupid here. Americans... the laughing stock of the world.

by Anonymousreply 345October 31, 2012 5:56 AM

VANILLA ICE ! HE IS STILL SO HOT AND A NOTORIOUS BI-SEXUAL TOP.HAS FUCKED RICKIE MARTIN, JOHN TRAVOLTA AND ANDY COHEN.(TO NAME A FEW...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346November 12, 2012 12:07 AM

[quote]Gale Harold. Anyone mention him?

Definitely bi.

by Anonymousreply 347November 12, 2012 12:58 AM

I once danced with the older actor, Yves Montand, in Paris at Le Club Sept, a gay disco. But I also saw Bianca Jagger there dressed in wedding gown. This was summer of 1977. I should have followed Yves into the toilet, he seemed quite fond of me.

I think he's since moved to a more celestial zip code.

by Anonymousreply 348November 12, 2012 4:10 AM

Bisexuality = homosexual pleasure shrouded in heterosexual privilege.

The end.

by Anonymousreply 349November 12, 2012 4:16 AM

jhbhb

by Anonymousreply 350December 9, 2012 8:52 PM

[quote]Bisexuality = homosexual pleasure shrouded in heterosexual privilege. The end.

What a fresh perspective on the topic.

by Anonymousreply 351December 9, 2012 9:02 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 352December 16, 2012 9:14 AM

Trent Spent Blind Item, aka Brad Pitt

by Anonymousreply 353December 18, 2012 6:37 AM

Okay since I have been reading about fantasy's and delusions of only wanting The HOT actors etc to be gay or bi, who are the not so hot ones that have fizzled under the radar? The non traditional?

by Anonymousreply 354December 23, 2012 2:09 AM

I think Jon Tenney from the Closer is hot. Any stories about his sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 355January 19, 2013 7:19 PM

hollywood keep going on about george clooney being handsome , he got a lot of false teeth few years ago . lets see what he looks like with his false teeth out

by Anonymousreply 356January 27, 2013 7:10 PM

Cary Grant. I have never understood why he is refered to as gay so often. His relationships with women were not all bearded ones. He seemed to have a real attraction to women. He damn near stalked Sophie Loren in trying to get her to marry him. That guy was bi not gay.

by Anonymousreply 357January 27, 2013 7:26 PM

Maybe he was bi but really, why would he marry Diane Cannon?

by Anonymousreply 358January 30, 2013 10:08 PM

R346? Vanilla ICE? Whaaaa? You know something? He is much more hotter now than when he was younger. I checked your link but I didn't see anything on him. Where did the information on him originally come from? I watched his show last year on flipping mansions. Apparently he dose that for a living now a days and he is making a fortune. He has a daughter and he thinks the world of her so made he settled down and he doesn't have flings anymore?

by Anonymousreply 359January 30, 2013 10:21 PM

People who make "end of discussion" statements about the definition of something they personally don't profess DO realize that they're just operating within an extremely narrow-minded psychosocial framework, right?

by Anonymousreply 360January 30, 2013 10:23 PM

R346, anybody? Did Vanilla Ice have those flings with men before or during his marriage? He said recently he has been happily married for 15 years ,and before he got married and had two children, he was a drug addict, alcoholic, and had a lot of sex ,but when he got married and had a famliy, his life changed for the better. He said he hated that image before. However, recently TMZ showed a picture of him on stage with a huge bong smoking pot.

He is thee only guy I find extremely hot which the guy's tattoos don't bother me very much. I think he is much hotter now than when he was in his 20s. His wife is one very lucky lady!WOW!

by Anonymousreply 361February 1, 2013 6:48 AM

R155, all I know about Jon Tenney is that he is indeed very attractive, and he was married to one of the Desperate Houswives babes. I don't remember which one, but she said on some talk show that they went years without sex. It was not clear which one was not willing, and she was complaining about having been raped or molested as a child or something like that, so it might have been her that wouldn't have sex.

by Anonymousreply 362February 1, 2013 7:13 AM

is Danny Pino a bisexaul?

by Anonymousreply 363February 2, 2013 1:42 AM

no such thing as male bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 364February 2, 2013 1:45 AM

no such thing as male bisexuality.

According to American gays.

by Anonymousreply 365February 2, 2013 1:51 AM

Tenny was married to Terry Hatcher..so he must like dick.

by Anonymousreply 366February 2, 2013 2:02 AM

James Franco & John Mayer

by Anonymousreply 367February 2, 2013 10:52 PM

R335 wrote: "I do find it amusing that some queens will swear up and down that they've been with an actual "straight" guy-since they're full of self loathing..."

Dear, you know nothing about sexuality.

And this howler: "What actual straight/hetero guy lets another guy suck his dick even once, and even if he's drunk?

You know nothing about the world.

by Anonymousreply 368February 3, 2013 9:08 AM

a straight guy with some beers in him will let you do a lot of things. I have gone down on a lot of friends or friends of friends who can never remember the next day because they drank too much. One guy I blew, rimmed and fucked..seems like the only thing they won't do is kiss. I swear first time you get a tongue on a straight guys ass you got em.

by Anonymousreply 369February 3, 2013 2:38 PM

R369 you're delusional and you're the reason why people hate gay men. Ask yourself this question if you were drunk would you let a WOMAN no matter how good she looked do shit to you?

That's what I thought.

And for the record before I get flamed, I do believe in male Bisexuality, I also believe that a VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE of men might experiment.

But for the most part the thought of doing anything sexual with another guy freaks out and repulses most straight guys.

Even straight guys who aren't homophobic and have gay male friends, the thought of a dude turning down pussy and messing around with another dude is really strange to them.

by Anonymousreply 370February 3, 2013 2:56 PM

Prison studies have shown that men fall into one of three nearly equal groups. One group shuts down sexually. A second group engages in various forms of homosexual acts with some regularity. The last group does not usually participate but on occasion has been known to participate.

by Anonymousreply 371February 3, 2013 3:03 PM

R371 and again if that was the case, wouldn't all these gay men be participating in heterosexual sex acts every now and again?

Most men are straight

A small percentage is gay.

And a decent amount (more that is reported) are bi.

by Anonymousreply 372February 3, 2013 3:12 PM

R370 wrote: "But for the most part the thought of doing anything sexual with another guy freaks out and repulses most straight guys."

Maybe over there by you.

But it's a big big world R370. Not all cultures are the same. Sexuality comes in many, many shades of grey.

by Anonymousreply 373February 3, 2013 4:21 PM

R373 I've had a number of straight guys friends tell me I'm good looking, but they could never imagine doing anything with a guy.

Even for a guy to admit that a guy is good looking in our society is still pretty radical a lot of straight guys will tell you that they can't even tell if a guy is good lookng or not.

I also STILL get hit on by girls who are surprised when I tell them I'm gay, they almost always proceed to tell me that since I'm so masculine that I can't be 100% gay, I have to be bisexual and that's hot.

And the question still remains if so many so called straight guys who up with guys then how come gay guys ain't hooking up with women left and right?

Datalounge delusions.

by Anonymousreply 374February 3, 2013 4:30 PM

R373 wrote: "I've had a number of straight guys friends tell me I'm good looking, but they could never imagine doing anything with a guy."

R373, it's not about you and your friends.

by Anonymousreply 375February 3, 2013 4:39 PM

[quote] a lot of straight guys will tell you that they can't even tell if a guy is good lookng or not.

Oh, they can. Observe a good looking guy in a pack of uber straight men and watch how they either eat out of his hand or (especially if he's new) they're threatened by him and triggering their competitive juices or insecurities.

by Anonymousreply 376February 3, 2013 4:41 PM

Ditto what r373 and r376 said. Absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 377February 3, 2013 4:44 PM

Typo: my post (375) was directed at R374

by Anonymousreply 378February 3, 2013 4:51 PM

R376 the only time I hear straight guys acting insecure is when women (who's pussy these guys would kill for) mention thay the guy is attractive, usually the straight guy out of insecurity will say something like that dudes ugly (when the guys obviously not) you need a guy like me.

by Anonymousreply 379February 3, 2013 5:00 PM

[quote]Not all cultures are the same.

They pretty much are as far as in born sexuality, it's just that some people & cultures are a lot more accepting & tolerant & intellectually able to conceptualize that not all people are the same or should be expected to be.

But just as you frequently read *here* how gay men are repulsed with the thought of female parts, that's how straight men & women feel about same sex parts. It's just that open minded people don't believe everyone has to be the same.

[quote]Sexuality comes in many, many shades of grey.

Yes if you happen to be bisexual it is grey.

by Anonymousreply 380February 3, 2013 6:04 PM

R380 You're mostly wrong. You wrote:

"But just as you frequently read *here* how gay men are repulsed with the thought of female parts, that's how straight men & women feel about same sex parts. ".

The saying here in Italy is: "Whether male or female, an ass is an ass."

Straight men in some societies have sex with gay men because:

- women are unavailable, because of social mores, it's difficult to have just casual sex with them.

- prostitutes are unavailable (and cost money)

- sex is conceded to in return for money or favors... a recommendation for a job, a meal in a nice restaurant, the chance to know "the right people" etc.

- the men are simply more comfortable physically with one another: walking down the street arm in arm, sleeping together... the edges are blurred and the step to sex is not dramatic ...as it would be in the US.

by Anonymousreply 381February 3, 2013 6:31 PM

R381 as a gay man and hard up for some sexual relief, will you

A. Hook up with a female friend who makes her self available to you with no strings attached, even though the thought of being with a woman REPULSES you, but hey it's jusy getting off it don't make me straight!

B. Pick up a gay Guy online or choose a hot hustler.

Practically every gay guy will pick option B because

STRAIGHT MEN DON'T FUCK WITH MEN

GAY MEN DON'T FUCK WITH WOMEN

by Anonymousreply 382February 3, 2013 6:48 PM

R382 You are confusing the issue. You are making false equivalencies.

Live for a while in S. America, the Middle East, Eastern Europe, parts of S.Europe.

Like many Americans you are totally ignorant about other cultures.

You believe that man-on-man sex as it is understood and practiced in your narrow minded reality, is the way things are for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 383February 3, 2013 7:02 PM

[quoteGAY MEN DON'T FUCK WITH WOMEN

I think the instances where they do it's because they are indoctrinated into terrible shame about being gay & they are fantasizing about men because they can't get off if they don't.

by Anonymousreply 384February 3, 2013 7:02 PM

[R372] Of the gay men I have known more have slept with women than have not. I have always been gay. I am not bi sexual but I have slept with many women.

by Anonymousreply 385February 3, 2013 7:04 PM

If you (and the & the many other "gay" men you know) get off on women R385, aren't you (& they) bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 386February 3, 2013 7:09 PM

@R347 What made you think that Gale is "definitely bi"? It's all just rumors. No substantial evidence at all. He has been dating women since the end of QAF.

by Anonymousreply 387May 18, 2013 8:28 AM

Zach Galifinakis came out on Bill Maher tonight. That means that the whole Wolfpack in the Hangover movies are gay!!! Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 388May 18, 2013 8:33 AM

bump I agree with R382. Let me guess R380 you think that most Latin men-Italians and Spanish and Latin-American men are bisexual, oh can't forget Arabs and Berbers as well. That's a stereotype/myth. Then again you're one of those queens that needs the fantasy that he's actually been with a hetero man or has the hope of having sex with a hetero/straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 389May 25, 2013 12:03 AM

Stephen Fry

by Anonymousreply 390May 25, 2013 12:13 AM

Actually what you are describing to a T R349 is a closeted gay man married to a woman, not male bisexuality as bisexual men can and do partner with the same gender as well as opposite gender, and most gay men and lesbian women are closeted, married or in a relationship with the opposite gender and not out. Biphobia is just as bad as homophobia and even more hypocritical when it comes from within the LGBT community.

by Anonymousreply 391May 27, 2013 12:27 AM

Stephen Fry doesn't identify as bisexual. He has stated that he has found particular women attractive but there were very few relative to men ie he is a lot higher on the kinsey scale so he may as well identify as gay. His bf is 27 yo I believe but looks barely legal. Next to Fry its quite sad. Midlife crisis much?

Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig are both bi. It suits them both as they have an open relationship. She sleeps with women, he sleeps with men on the side.

Bono's wife has had a long affair with Helene Christensen which he is fine with. Not sure if it is still going on.

The majority of Hollywood is bi not gay.

George Clooney, Ed Norton, Sam Mendes, Frank Langella, Kevin Spacey and Darren Aronofsky are just some big Hollywood players who I know are bi.

I'm not sure about Hugh Jackman but it appears like he was in a real marriage with that older wife of his but it became a marriage of convenience whilst he had a relationship with John Palermo. She allowed it. Not sure what Jackman identifies as now.

Christian Bale is straight however he is into BDSM - hes a very submissive boy with women and a prodom has forced him to bottom for a gay porn star.

Leo Dicaprio is however G A Y. And never coming out of that closet. Obvious why.

by Anonymousreply 392June 4, 2013 9:17 AM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 393June 4, 2013 9:51 AM

by Anonymousreply 394June 4, 2013 9:53 AM

Any big Hollywood female players that are gay/bi, R392?

by Anonymousreply 395June 4, 2013 10:04 AM

Channing Tatum was definitely an active bi boy back in his stripper and modelling days. When he was a stripper he looked like an ugly twink bordering on white trash. Eyebrow ring and number 2 peroxide blonde hair. Somebody must have cleaned that boy up and got him into modelling. As far as I heard he is monogamous to his wife.

I find it weird that despite an old interview where he stated his bisexuality (which is now conveniently hard to find) he has not been asked what his sexuality js. Hes definitely got good PR/paying the right people. Same goes with Dicaprio - hes untouchable.

I assume you mean in the closet gay/bi females? Well Zoe Saldana has recently stated shes 'vaguely bisexual' which is a joke. Shes an active bi woman. Her whole former relationship with Cooper was for publicity. She was very much playing the field the whole time. Anytime you saw them together or when she was with Cooper's mom - guaranteed those paps were contacted by his or her's PR. (Cooper is very much gay btw and is a guy who if he could would take a straight pill asap)

Charlize Theron is bisexual but incredibly discrete. She would prefer however to settle down with a man to have a father figure for her child.

Evan Rachel Wood is openly 'bi' however I believe shes more just a straight girl who has sex with women. I don't even think she does anymore which is strange considering Jamie Bell is most definitely bi.

Julie Andrews is gay and has been outed by several prominent figures in theatre. Just google 'julie andrews ian mckellen gay'

Hilary Swank is gay. Won't come out in order to keep her career. However she has veered more into production and she is getting older so who knows. But tbh isn't she married with kids? The ones who have gone ALL THE WAY with a charade are the deepest in the closet since they face the shame of being a fraud.

Tbh its a little bit harder to get the info on closeted female gay/bi Hollywood players simply because they are a lot more discrete.

They don't tend to hit on masseuses or frequent gay baths or parties like their male counterparts.

by Anonymousreply 396June 4, 2013 10:37 AM

Will someone please tell me whether Joe Manganiello is gay or bi

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 397June 4, 2013 12:51 PM

by Anonymousreply 398June 4, 2013 12:57 PM

R398 I thought so too!

by Anonymousreply 399June 4, 2013 1:00 PM

Rick Domeier, QVC host, is bisexual

by Anonymousreply 400June 4, 2013 1:01 PM

Thanks for the gossip, R396. Anything else you can share about the gay/bi women of Hollywood? I would love to here about the older generation. I've always felt that the older stars had a better time and were more free with their sexuality than the new set of actors/actresses.

by Anonymousreply 401June 4, 2013 1:14 PM

Tom Cruise

Will Smith

Robin Thike

Jo Weil

by Anonymousreply 402June 4, 2013 1:18 PM

"tbh"? What dat?

by Anonymousreply 403June 4, 2013 2:05 PM

I don't know anything concrete about the closeted older generation in terms of the women. The oldest I know certain details about is Julie Andrews. I have heard the same gossip as everyone else about Katherine Hepburn.

by Anonymousreply 404June 4, 2013 2:07 PM

tbh=to be honest

by Anonymousreply 405June 4, 2013 2:08 PM

Thanks, R404. In that case I'll take any gossip you care to share with us.

by Anonymousreply 406June 4, 2013 2:10 PM

In terms of being more free; I agree. In today's world of social networking living freely is made impossible. That being said the charades and vehicle that is Hollywood was created by the older generation of execs and PR Offices. They were the ones that came up with the Rock Hudson marriage charade that is still used today. The public images that are created which nowhere coincide with stars in reality (Colin Farrell is not as much of a bad boy as the media amped up in the early 00s. He's a pussycat compared to Sheen and Downey Jnr). The paparazzi tip offs.

They made the rules and to this day they still stand.

Oh and since you're interested in gay/bi women...I couldn't really help with the older generation but a particular starlet who I think is just drop dead gorgeous and could go far if it weren't for her sexual orientation is Amber Heard.

Her PR have her saying she doesn't define herself. Playing the ambiguous sexy hot chick. In reality she is a lesbian. If she comes out I guarantee she will be the next generation's Portia De Rossi. Which is a shame - she could be up there with Scarlett Johansson and Jolie. Then again she could just play the bi card and be up there with Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 407June 4, 2013 2:16 PM

Rick Domeier -- is also a cross dresser.

by Anonymousreply 408June 4, 2013 7:05 PM

by Anonymousreply 409June 4, 2013 7:47 PM

R285

Joe Manganiello is straight. Not gay. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 410June 4, 2013 7:58 PM

Anybody's heard something about Chris Cooper? I have a big crush on him, wow!

by Anonymousreply 411June 4, 2013 8:20 PM

R410 How sure are you?

by Anonymousreply 412June 4, 2013 8:30 PM

Amber Heard has no talent so she attached herself to Johnny Depp and his midlife crisis to get some attention.

by Anonymousreply 413June 4, 2013 9:18 PM

I have lived with a gay man for 19 years. I am female and he is the love of my life! I have been divorced from a straight man, and had two other similar. When sex is there, it is ugly for the female.

by Anonymousreply 414June 27, 2013 2:47 AM

Laurence Olivier loved Danny Kaye. Cary Grant shared a house with Randolph Scott.

by Anonymousreply 415June 27, 2013 2:56 AM

R402 the first two are GAY, no idea about the last two and I've never heard of them.

by Anonymousreply 416June 28, 2013 2:04 PM

Verve Exculsive: On the Record with Marlon Williams of MTV’s “The Real World Portland” Real & Uncensored

We live in a society where there is a need for labels, categories, and pretty much shoving people inside our own little boxes to understand them. Indeed, abstract thinking has pretty much been abandoned when it comes to the understanding of human beings in particular. Why we should even feel a need to impose our personal limitations of thinking onto another person’s way of life is beyond me. However, it lead me to cross paths with an individual quite like myself in terms of thought. Today we visit “The Real World”, I’m sure you might be pondering as to what I’m making reference to for it is apparent that if you are reading this you are already in “The Real World”. ”The Real World” I’m referring to is a reality television program on MTV originally produced by Mary-Ellis Bunim and Jonathan Murray. It was first broadcast in 1992, inspired by the 1973 PBS documentary series “An American Family”. It is the longest-running program in MTV history, one of the longest-running reality series in history, and it is credited with launching the modern reality TV genre.

A genre that has taken the platform and almost made a parody of life so much that one may ask, what would make a man who is already so educated and well-documented in accomplishments participate in such a program. This question can only be answered by the man himself, which is the 25-year-old Abilene, TX native Marlon Williams, cast member of MTV’s “The Real World Portland”. Marlon responds by saying, “being a thrill seeker I felt it was a good way to meet real people coming into a melting pot of sorts comprised of real stories, no scripts and still displayed on film.

How much of “The Real World” is actually real? Of course I know there is editing, but do you guys get sort of coached into taking situations in a certain direction?

Marlon: It is real, no coaching! They fly you in and just drop you off in the house. No, as the public you don’t get to see the entire full-picture of what happens in the house, but there is no one there telling us to do this or that.

What was life like for before television? I know you were a star athlete in college, but who is Marlon? Did you ever have ambitions of going professional at all, and how do you feel your life has changed since “The Real World” has aired?

Marlon: I was just a college student who tried out for professional Canadian Football, has drawn blueprints for buildings that have actually been constructed, and raps. I have opened up for acts such as Snoop Dogg and members of YMCMB. I’m also a year away from completing my industrial engineering degree. I’m always trying to get better at things I guess you could say I’m a workaholic, which granted me the opportunity to perform at South by Southwest this year.

As for the show, I would call it a love/hate situation. Of course there is loss of privacy but I like connecting with the fans, which can get overwhelming. It’s like being a mini-celebrity you must posses the personality to deal with people. You go to bars and people are buying you drinks and asking to take pictures it all goes along with the territory.

Now you’re willingly disclosed some personal information about yourself on television, and the information you disclosed was that you are bisexual…is that correct? What made you decide that this was the time for you to let something so personal about yourself be known publicly?

Marlon: Yes I am bisexual, but on the show I said I was straight. I admit it was terrible timing that initially started as a joke, but after I said it everyone in the house got quiet so that required me to be more detailed about the situation than I wanted to. At the same time I’m not trying to hide anything I’m not seeking long-term relationships or dates with a guy, but I’m not closed off from having that contact with a guy. I’m still a manly man who likes relationships with women; with guys it’s more of a fetish.

In your own words define what you consider to be bisexual, and how do you feel it’s possible to equally share an attraction to both genders without some bias?

Marlon: I don’t understand why you can’t like both. Social-norms have nothing to do with it. For me, with a man of course there is an attraction that is purely physical its just sex that’s all it is… I’m in and I’m out. Whereas, with a woman its sex combined with longevity, a relationship, the question of do we vibe-well, and having children.

Do you feel the other cast mates treated you any differently after the information you disclosed to them, and more importantly how did people you were close with before the show treat you?

Marlon: They actually came and talked to me more because it was judgment free zone. That opened the door for me to have a closer friendship with everyone in the house. As far as everyone else they treated me the same obviously they asked questions, but to them I’m the same old Marlon.

Since using such a public platform to disclose this topic, do feel that the stereotypes and bullying of other individuals because of their preference will be viewed differently in our society?

Marlon: Unfortunately I don’t think it will be viewed differently in our society, but I do hope to inspire other men in my situation to know that they are not alone. I want people to also know it doesn’t have to strip you of who you are, I’m still a man it, doesn’t change that and it doesn’t change the fact that I have played football on a level that most men only dream of being 20%- 30% smaller than the average linebacker you can’t strip me of my masculinity because of my sexuality. So I just hope that maybe other guys can be more open about who they are and have a positive reaction.

What do you have on your agenda next?

Marlon: The big thing right now is making music telling my side of life! I want to share things I have gone through, but making it more radio friendly so it bridges the gap of the general artistic style of rap to where all people can relate to the music. I want the fans to actually get to know who I am as oppose to talking about just money, cars and women. I want to be secured in the upper echelon of entertainment yet still remain a person. Aside from that I’m starting a “WAVY” movement. WAVY is an acronym that stands for (Wild And Visual Youngsters) helping people in life be better people, helping them be a comfortable with themselves, and taking that confidence to help others along the way.

After talking with Marlon Williams, I see a brilliant example of a man that exemplifies the definition of the term “WAVY”. He leaves no further question in this world about who he is and why we are who we are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417July 25, 2013 5:32 PM

R396 that is sad about Bradley Cooper being described as taking a straight pill if he could - it means he is miserable with his existing life, instead of enjoying sex with porn stars and Leo DiCaprio.

by Anonymousreply 418July 25, 2013 5:47 PM

Who is Rick Domeier?

by Anonymousreply 419July 25, 2013 6:58 PM

[quote]In short, he'll end up with a man, despite all the Hollywood chichas he parades around for film premieres and PR coffee runs.

You posted this on 03/03/12 and I'm sad to say Gyllenhaal is STILL participating in PR coffee runs at the age of 32.

by Anonymousreply 420July 25, 2013 7:24 PM

I don't understand why Gyllenhaal won't just be glass closeted. His bearding has done absolutely nothing for his career, perhaps even hindered it. Just don't talk about your private life and focus on turning in a good performance for once.

by Anonymousreply 421July 25, 2013 7:34 PM

[quote] (Cooper is very much gay btw and is a guy who if he could would take a straight pill asap).

Whilst I think nobody is ever truly happy or fulfilled in Hollywood (until they get out of it), I bet if he met the right man that was loyal and swept him off his feet he'd have a different perspective. He'll be out there, just probably not in Hollyweird.

As it is, I think most of these actors lives revolve around PR stunts, endless interviews and filming and transient flings because they are unable to put down roots or feel safe with all the ladder-climbing and backstabbing going on around them. It's too competitive an industry.

by Anonymousreply 422July 25, 2013 7:44 PM

R421, he's unfathomable by now. I really think he wants to still prove to himself that he isn't Toothy Tile.

FFS, just embrace it Toothy, and let it all out.

by Anonymousreply 423July 25, 2013 7:46 PM

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 424July 25, 2013 7:47 PM

by Anonymousreply 425July 25, 2013 7:53 PM

R409 If only.

by Anonymousreply 426July 25, 2013 9:43 PM

I'm sure there are lots of bisexuals in Hollywood, I mean they are all surrounded by lots of attractive people from both sexes. After you throw in drugs and alcohol I'm sure people's inhibitions goes down. Also if there are casting couches opportunities from either sexes why limit yourself.

by Anonymousreply 427July 25, 2013 11:41 PM

r421, There's hope yet now his career has cooled.

by Anonymousreply 428July 27, 2013 5:18 PM

Bisexuals are celebrated as a rare bird and even get a small stipend from the city to spread their unique world view.

by Anonymousreply 429July 29, 2013 4:24 PM

DL, you gotta love it.

Actor who has sexual heat on screen, nevermind that it's opposite women. Must be gay!

Actor who never has any sexual chemistry with his female co-stars. Must be gay!

Actor who's never been married. Must be gay!

Actor in 20 year marriage to a woman. Bossy gay bottom!

by Anonymousreply 430July 30, 2013 8:24 PM

I love it when we get a newbie flyover sort fresh in from Fraus R Us.

by Anonymousreply 431July 30, 2013 8:53 PM

2 of Jodie Foster's male co-stars from the nineties:

Richard Gere McBongo

And now Ms Damon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432July 30, 2013 9:02 PM

It was always rumored that Keanu Reeves was bi but I think he's more like, gay.

by Anonymousreply 433July 30, 2013 9:07 PM

We need more bi male celebs.

by Anonymousreply 434September 3, 2013 10:49 PM

Is a male actor willing to engage in the homosex? Well, how big a role are we talking about?

by Anonymousreply 435September 3, 2013 10:52 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 436September 4, 2013 12:36 AM

Add Tom Daley to the list

by Anonymousreply 437December 9, 2013 1:51 AM

Except Tom Daley didn't use a specific label. He says he doesn't want to be straight, gay or bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 438December 9, 2013 4:40 AM

by Anonymousreply 439May 8, 2014 12:41 AM

Taylor Lautner maybe?

by Anonymousreply 440May 8, 2014 8:06 AM

Taylor Lautner?

by Anonymousreply 441May 8, 2014 8:44 AM

Taylor Lautner is gay.

by Anonymousreply 442May 8, 2014 9:25 AM

R442 But he had girlfriends so he's bisexual at least

by Anonymousreply 443May 9, 2014 8:28 AM

Are you being sarcastic? Taylor is gay.

by Anonymousreply 444May 9, 2014 9:21 AM

R444 I will believe that if he say it himself

by Anonymousreply 445May 9, 2014 12:59 PM

Colton Haynes

by Anonymousreply 446May 10, 2014 2:39 AM

Gossip a few years back was Enrique Iglesias had fucked Timberlake

by Anonymousreply 447May 10, 2014 3:00 AM

I hope Matt Bomer is bi! My daughter will line up to be fucked by that guy!

by Anonymousreply 448May 10, 2014 3:21 AM

I also hope Jesse Metcalfe is bisexual!

by Anonymousreply 449May 10, 2014 2:43 PM

klk

by Anonymousreply 450July 17, 2014 9:07 PM

I don't think Matt Damon is??

by Anonymousreply 451July 28, 2014 4:35 AM

Nic Cage? Or is he just gay and closeted?

by Anonymousreply 452August 5, 2014 8:30 PM

R451 Damon is gay

by Anonymousreply 453August 6, 2014 11:43 PM

[quote]I’m still a manly man who likes relationships with women; with guys it’s more of a fetish.

This is why we hate them (bis).

by Anonymousreply 454August 6, 2014 11:59 PM

as far as i'm concerned if a man is bi then he's just a homosexual that can get it up for a woman if there's no man around!

by Anonymousreply 455August 29, 2014 4:29 AM

R455 And you're just the dame who can prove it?

by Anonymousreply 456August 29, 2014 4:49 AM

Val Kilmer is bisexual but someone else mentioned this.

by Anonymousreply 457August 30, 2014 8:30 PM

What does anyone know about T. Sellick? Isn't he rumored to be bi?

by Anonymousreply 458August 30, 2014 10:01 PM

I've heard Selleck is either bi or gay. Not sure which one?

by Anonymousreply 459August 31, 2014 12:49 AM

There's a serious dearth of gay/bi celebrity gossip nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 460August 31, 2014 4:26 AM

R460

Who's gay isn't the big scoop like it used to be.

Times are changing, which is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 461September 10, 2014 3:41 AM

d

by Anonymousreply 462September 23, 2014 3:29 PM

j

by Anonymousreply 463September 30, 2014 8:04 PM

Matt Damon is not gay . Grow up. He has four kids !

by Anonymousreply 464September 30, 2014 8:08 PM

I have been on dozens of sites to see Channing Tatum's face plastered under an article entitled: "Celebs You Didn't Know Were Bisexual Some of these you would never guess..."

I knew we gays knew, but is the public really conscious he drives in both lanes.

by Anonymousreply 465October 10, 2014 8:21 PM

Zachary Rance is a possibility.

Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 466October 10, 2014 8:38 PM

I'm thinking Jake Gyllenhaal. Are he and Austin Nichols still a couple?

by Anonymousreply 467October 11, 2014 1:24 AM

Bullshit, R461.

by Anonymousreply 468October 11, 2014 1:30 AM

I've read for years- even before he was famous- that Channing Tatum is not only bisexual, but that he admitted in some MTV interview. Of course, I've never been able to find this interview. My guess is fooled around with a guy or two in his teens/early 20s and has since been completely about the vag.

by Anonymousreply 469October 11, 2014 2:01 AM

It's too bad we don't have more hot, openly bisexual actors.

The women are lucky. They have Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, etc.

We men just have... um... Alan Cumming.

by Anonymousreply 470October 11, 2014 2:06 AM

[R470] Don't forget about Andy Dick.

by Anonymousreply 471October 11, 2014 2:15 AM

R469 If you think he's completely about that vag at this point, that would come as a very big surprise to his wife who brings men into their bedroom for both to enjoy

by Anonymousreply 472October 12, 2014 11:37 PM

rumored bisexuals include

brad pitt charlie sheen the rock richard here viggo mortensen daniel craig justin timberlake john mayer jake "prefers tits and ass" but likes cock too gyllenhaal dean cain antonio sabato jr. william levi laurence fishburne ethan hawke christopher reeves tom selleck p. diddy kiefer sutherland orlando bloom enrique iglesisas joe mangianello don johnson jc van damme grant show

OMG so many, I can't anymore.

by Anonymousreply 473October 13, 2014 8:33 PM

Really? And you know this how?

by Anonymousreply 474October 13, 2014 8:36 PM

Almost every beautiful man who has graced the screen:

Paul Newman Robert Conrad Cary Grant Marlon Brando Errol Flynn Clark Gable Tyrone Power Alain Delon

by Anonymousreply 475October 13, 2014 8:42 PM

Robert Wager, Lawrence Olivier, Tony Curtis, Steve McQueen, Burt Lancaster, Robert Taylor, Burt Reynolds, Gene Kelly

by Anonymousreply 476October 13, 2014 9:04 PM

The Andy Worhol crowd, including Joe Delasandro and Candy Darling and Lou Christie HUNG out together in the 60s, Orgies shall we say. so I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 477October 14, 2014 4:00 AM

Alan Cumming has said he never felt there was “something wrong” with him when he realised he was bisexual.

The 49-year-old Perthshire-born star, famous for his roles in X Men, The Good Wife, and his hit Broadway version of Macbeth, spoke on Larry King Now this week how he came to terms with his sexuality.

He said: “Yeah I mean I’ve always been bisexual. I had a boyfriend before I was married and I’ve always sort of felt I was bisexual.”

Cumming married his husband Grant Shaffer in 2007. He was previously married to Hilary Lyon from 1985–1993.

He added: “Amazingly, in a funny way, I never had any shame about sexuality – I just never did. I never felt it as wrong.

“I felt at certain times it was going to be difficult because people weren’t very receptive to it but I never felt it was something wrong with me.” Advertisement

Cumming said that despite the world coming to terms with gay and lesbian sexuality, it had still a way to go to fully grasp bisexuality.

“There’s been kind of a fad where people think bisexual means he’s gay but just not comfortable with it yet. Or you’re just, you know, a whore,” he said.

Last week, Alan Cumming reacted to Shia LaBeouf’s claim that he was only arrested in a New York theatre because Cumming is too “sexy”.

He said: “I think he was just really messed up. He didn’t apologise, but he explained it last week – I thought that was a very good thing.

by Anonymousreply 478October 31, 2014 3:27 PM

[quote]Matt Damon is not gay . Grow up. He has four kids !

LOL as if having kids means anything. Matt Damon is a sister and closet queen.

by Anonymousreply 479October 31, 2014 11:22 PM

It should be who has the AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 480October 31, 2014 11:29 PM

R469

You know, the silence from Tatum is proof enough for me. He's pretty upfront and talkative about a lot and he has never denied those rumors.

by Anonymousreply 481November 2, 2014 1:48 AM

I believe that Channing use to have webpage back when he was modeling where he stated he was bisexual and back when was an unknown model that he was open about being bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 482November 2, 2014 3:45 AM

All of them. Every single actor is bisexual. I know this because I've read posts about them on DataLounge.com and someone has proof on every single actor out there.

by Anonymousreply 483November 2, 2014 3:54 AM

Bisexuals rock!

by Anonymousreply 484November 3, 2014 1:39 AM

Former prostitute Gerard Depardieu.

by Anonymousreply 485November 4, 2014 12:49 AM

R482, that sounds like a lie, dude

by Anonymousreply 486November 4, 2014 2:11 PM

Harry Styles now, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 487November 5, 2014 10:19 PM

R487 harry has had rumors and accusations of him being a closet bisexual since the beginning 1D.

by Anonymousreply 488November 5, 2014 10:58 PM

But R488, I should have clarified that apparently Harry is inching his way out of the closet by saying female is not an important trait in a partner.

by Anonymousreply 489November 5, 2014 11:13 PM

Leave Tatum Channing alone, and grow up!

by Anonymousreply 490November 5, 2014 11:14 PM

Before Channing starred in "She's The Man" and "Step Up", I saw his photograph in a dating website for Gay's and Bisexual's.

by Anonymousreply 491November 5, 2014 11:18 PM

[quote]I'm thinking Jake Gyllenhaal. Are he and Austin Nichols still a couple?

I've heard rumors that Austin was bisexual, and dating Sophia Bush.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492November 5, 2014 11:34 PM

[quote]Orlando Bloom

Read this in another web site:

"Yes he is bisexual. He used to date a man called Edward Williams back in his teenage years. He recently started dated Australian lingerie model Miranda Kerr though. But he is definetley bisexual, he admitted it in an interview."

by Anonymousreply 493November 5, 2014 11:39 PM

boundgangbangs.com

by Anonymousreply 494November 5, 2014 11:47 PM

Which ones have protease face? That answers you're question.

by Anonymousreply 495November 5, 2014 11:49 PM

R493, there were also rumors that Orlando and Vego Motensen were lovers for a time.

by Anonymousreply 496November 11, 2014 6:58 AM

R495 unless someone took the very old meds they're not going to have that.

by Anonymousreply 497November 13, 2014 1:56 PM

r496, sounds like lies.

by Anonymousreply 498December 1, 2014 6:13 PM

Jake G. is not bisexual, he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 499December 1, 2014 8:18 PM

I just wanna know: Is Roger Allam bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 500January 17, 2015 10:33 PM

How about Don Johnson?

by Anonymousreply 501January 18, 2015 12:01 AM

Charlie Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 502January 18, 2015 12:26 AM

"Almost every beautiful man who has graced the screen:

Paul Newman Robert Conrad Cary Grant Marlon Brando Errol Flynn Clark Gable Tyrone Power Alain Delon"

LOL, which of these is not like the other?

by Anonymousreply 503January 18, 2015 12:34 AM

I wish more black bisexuals were out in Hollywood and sports.

by Anonymousreply 504January 27, 2015 3:53 PM

What the fuck is your problem, r475?? You don't know how to use commas? Fucking piece of shit. Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 505January 27, 2015 4:07 PM

Skylar Astin?

by Anonymousreply 506January 27, 2015 4:24 PM

d

by Anonymousreply 507February 18, 2015 1:51 PM

Very few

Most men are straight

A very small percentage are gay

And an even fewer percentage are bisexual

by Anonymousreply 508February 19, 2015 2:03 AM

r508, there are more gays in showbiz than in the general population

by Anonymousreply 509February 19, 2015 2:10 AM

I bet Tatum Channing is fun in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 510February 19, 2015 2:10 AM

We have and never will no the actual percentage of gay/bi people in the world so there is no point trying to say with any authority. Most people are straight yes but lots of people aren't and a lot don't ever admit it

by Anonymousreply 511February 19, 2015 9:32 PM

RDJ

by Anonymousreply 512February 19, 2015 10:00 PM

Channing Tatum, James Franco, Jared Leto, and George Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 513February 20, 2015 2:31 AM

"Very few

Most men are straight

A very small percentage are gay

And an even fewer percentage are bisexual"

by Anonymousreply 514February 20, 2015 3:40 AM

R500 what makes you think he is? That's kind of a random one.

by Anonymousreply 515February 20, 2015 3:47 AM

b

by Anonymousreply 516March 16, 2015 3:57 PM

lk

by Anonymousreply 517May 12, 2015 5:32 PM

Apparently, Cate Blanchett. But don't ask her to elaborate.

[quote]When asked if this is her first turn as a lesbian, Blanchett curls her lips into a smile. “On film — or in real life?” she asks coyly. Pressed for details about whether she’s had past relationships with women, she responds: “Yes. Many times,” but doesn’t elaborate. Like Carol, who never “comes out” as a lesbian, Blanchett doesn’t necessarily rely on labels for sexual orientation. “I never thought about it,” she says of how she envisioned the character. “I don’t think Carol thought about it.” The actress studied the era by picking up banned erotic novels. “I read a lot of girl-on-girl books from the period,” she says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518May 12, 2015 6:33 PM

I'll love it when guys feel comfortable making announcements like that as females do now. Good for Cate.

by Anonymousreply 519May 12, 2015 7:10 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 520June 25, 2015 1:46 PM

David Sutcliffe's ex-wife said he was.

by Anonymousreply 521June 25, 2015 1:51 PM

Hmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 522September 3, 2015 1:40 PM

Cate later backtracked

by Anonymousreply 523September 9, 2015 10:37 AM

With the possible exceptions of Danny DeVito and Abe Vigoda, every single one of them according to DL.

by Anonymousreply 524September 9, 2015 1:14 PM

Wishing won't make it so..........

But keep clicking those heels !

by Anonymousreply 525September 9, 2015 1:21 PM

99.99% Of All gay rumor originate @ DataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 526September 9, 2015 1:49 PM

To the tiresome 'everyone is straight' trolls:

You all lost any credibility when you started 'inning' people WHO HAVE SAID THEY ARE NOT STRAIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 527September 9, 2015 3:56 PM

The tiresome Gay or Not Gay Troll

by Anonymousreply 528September 9, 2015 6:30 PM

Bruce Willis, Charlie Sheen; but these have been known about for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 529November 28, 2015 2:50 AM

R529, Charlie Sheen actually hasn't really been that known for awhile. Even when Denise Richards outted him for having gay porn, that was barely a blip on the radar.

by Anonymousreply 530November 28, 2015 3:18 AM

We can probably add George Shelley to the list now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531February 6, 2016 8:01 AM

chris meloni

by Anonymousreply 532February 6, 2016 8:05 AM

Frank Ocean

by Anonymousreply 533May 21, 2016 1:42 PM

Bruce Willis yeah right

by Anonymousreply 534May 21, 2016 2:02 PM

Hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 535May 14, 2017 3:55 PM

99 % of all actresses are bi apparently, while 0.000001 % of all male actors are bi.

by Anonymousreply 536May 14, 2017 4:24 PM

HMMM

by Anonymousreply 537May 30, 2017 12:04 PM
by Anonymousreply 538June 24, 2018 11:02 AM

Michael Pitt.

Tim Roth.

Sebastian Stan.

Are Alexander Skarsgard and Chris Evans bi/gay? All the women these two have been linked to in the past years are either lesbians and/or known beards.

by Anonymousreply 539June 24, 2018 12:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!