Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

WEHT ...

Bee and Bear (the vegan marrieds)

Nick Carter and the Muse Kelli

Six in the City

..any other DL favorites that we need an update on??

by Anonymousreply 20407/02/2014

GOD I want an update on Nick Carter and Kelli.

What about Rob Beers?

by Anonymousreply 102/08/2012

by Anonymousreply 202/08/2012

Here is a brand new attention whore

by Anonymousreply 302/08/2012

Whatever happened to those fat old fraus who were arguing on Facebook about their high school reunion?

That was hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 402/08/2012

R4, that *was* hilarious!! What was it called, something like The Breakfast Group or something? The thread was deleted for some reason. Not sure what happened. It could have been a great thread.

by Anonymousreply 502/08/2012

[R5] Yes - it looked promising but then the porcine lovelies closed down the FB link, I think.

by Anonymousreply 602/08/2012

Never mind them - what about Emily Taplin-Boyd?

by Anonymousreply 702/08/2012

[quote]what about [...]?

by Anonymousreply 802/08/2012

...that fucking gay hipster who baked (pies, in Brooklyn, wearing only an apron with his ass hanging out).

by Anonymousreply 902/08/2012

by Anonymousreply 1002/09/2012

by Anonymousreply 1102/09/2012

I want an update from the guy with the straight fuck buddy who asks the OP to bring roast beef sandwiches to their "sessions" and hides behind a curtain.

by Anonymousreply 1202/09/2012

We haven't heard from these folks in a while:

Homosex Troll

Uncle Bottom

Mostly Straight Guy

Charlie Sheen

by Anonymousreply 1302/09/2012

There was some sort of update about the Bee and Bear when Bee was annoyed about the arrogant Europeans traveling to America or something like that.

The last I heard about 6 in the City was that they moved out of NYC to the middle of nowhere (I don't remember where). I just looked at their blog and the last entrance is from May 2010. The link to her "new" blog doesn't work for me.

by Anonymousreply 1402/09/2012

I did some research and it looks like Bee found someone new!! Oooh!! I want to know more! This is her, right?? Twitter -

@BernaGatsby lots and lots of fun memories to uncover :)

PS: The previous blog links of her and Bear are all gone!

by Anonymousreply 1502/09/2012

R14, the six in teh city gal still has her Twitter:

by Anonymousreply 1602/09/2012

Good find, R15.

This is her tumblr or something called Gatsby Daily. If you go back to the last page (p 108) you find posts about her husband and their honeymoon to Paris and Bath.

Don't know what happened if she is really separated from her Bear, but I will snoop around a little bit

by Anonymousreply 1702/09/2012

Six in the City has a Pinterest account as well

by Anonymousreply 1802/09/2012

R15, I hope you're right that she's left her poor husband. He seemed like a decent guy who deserved better than that egocentric bitch he married.

If I were a mean girl, I'd say that I hope she caught him with a guy....

by Anonymousreply 1902/09/2012

What was Bear's name? Does he have a Twitter or Tumblr?

by Anonymousreply 2002/09/2012

r17 - I've been reading through Gatsby Daily and found this: Dave: Bernadette, do you like football?

Cody: If football means taking photos of yourself in mirrors… then yes, she likes football.

-My love for Cody grows.-

Was Bear's name Cody? I can't remember.

by Anonymousreply 2102/09/2012

R21, can't remember Bear's name but it's not Cody. Daniel, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 2202/09/2012

r22 - you're right, it's Daniel. I found references to Bear (Daniel) from 7 months ago. Now I am seriously procrastinating on her site while wanting to slap her narcissistic little face.

by Anonymousreply 2302/09/2012

by Anonymousreply 2402/09/2012

Wund Girl. Every six months or so she wund-erfully appears and is then gone. I wish she was a more constant presence.

by Anonymousreply 2502/09/2012

[quote]Wund Girl.

Who? I've been here since 1996 and have never seen Wund Girl..

by Anonymousreply 2602/09/2012

[quote] GOD I want an update on Nick Carter and Kelli.

I'd love to update you, I really would.. But the tattletale bitch from the original thread ruined it. The muse is still delusional. I don't think she is mental or a danger to herself or anyone else. She's just a big fat liar and attention whore. It's amazing how many people on FB that believe (or pretend to believe) her shit. Most of the people on her friend list are people she has friended from other countries, who she has never met. I found out she defriended a lot of her real friends and high school friends when they tried calling her out on shit. Now her profile says she works for MTV/Viacom now. It's pretty hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 2802/10/2012

R26, Wund Girl shows up infrequently at "the Lounge Data", as she calls it, but her threads always get a warm response.

by Anonymousreply 2902/10/2012

I kinda miss the Van Hansis stuff.

by Anonymousreply 3002/10/2012

The Nick/Kelli thread is still up, to my surprise. I thought it had been deleted.

by Anonymousreply 3102/10/2012

r27 - she hasn't posted a photo of Bear or made any mention of him for the past 7 months. I suspect he can be found having a good time in the Castro.

by Anonymousreply 3202/10/2012

R32, keep looking! Is the guy at R15 her new beau? Oliver? I love that name, btw!

by Anonymousreply 3302/10/2012

R31, fucking EPIC!!

R28, MORE!! Fuck the tattletale bitch. I loved that thread.

by Anonymousreply 3402/10/2012

r33 - here is the full list of tweets from Oliver Plattner to Bee (Beatrice Gatsby):

oplattner Oliver Plattner @BernaGatsby you look beautiful today 26 Dec oplattner Oliver Plattner @BernaGatsby lots and lots of fun memories to uncover :) 25 Dec oplattner Oliver Plattner @BernaGatsby what's for lunch?

30 Nov oplattner Oliver Plattner @BernaGatsby Du är jätte snygg :) 30 Nov

by Anonymousreply 3502/10/2012

[quote]Du är jätte snygg

Is he Swedish??

See link!!!

Anything else R35, et al?? Looks like he's a new guy. Poor Bear.

by Anonymousreply 3602/10/2012

I tried to post about this yesterday but for some reason the post was unsuccessful, and I'm too lazy to go back and do the linking/cutting/pasting now.

But notice the Bee has some recent tweet about "Who wants to move to New York with me?"

Also notice on the Bear's Twitter page that the day before Thanksgiving, he tweeted about how much pumpkin pie (or something) he had just bought and how he would be eating it alone this weekend.

Sounds like divorce to me!!

by Anonymousreply 3702/10/2012

R37 - I think you must be right.

Let's all guess how this sordid and tragic tale unraveled!

My guess is that Bear was toast as soon as she met this better looking Swede with (possibly and probably) more money and a better job..

Bear always seemed too nice for her. Hope he finds a nice gal, and I hope Oliver breaks Ms social climbing, gold digger's heart.

by Anonymousreply 3802/10/2012

i would have eaten pumpkin Pie with Bear. He's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 3902/10/2012

r37 - can you link to Bear's twitter page? I feel sorry for the guy, but he probably dodged a bullet. She's much too precious and high maintenance to make the Bear happy. She thinks she's Zooey Deschanel.

by Anonymousreply 4002/11/2012

Who was that creepy photographer, I think in Iowa, who took the hideous glamor shots of the local gals?

I would love to know what the Beers are up to.

by Anonymousreply 4102/11/2012

[quote]Who was that creepy photographer, I think in Iowa, who took the hideous glamor shots of the local gals?

Denny Scott

by Anonymousreply 4202/11/2012

Oh, r38, I couldn't disagree more with your theory about what happened.

The way she droolingly gushed and fawned over the Bear in her blog - constantly quoting his "wit" and describing how cute she thought the things he did were - I REALLY don't believe she would have been the one to end the marriage. If ever there was a woman head over heels in love with her man, it was the Bee with the Bear. If somebody was unhappy, I gotta think it's the party we weren't hearing from - the Bear himself.

Also, r32, I think there are Bear-centric posts on her Tumblr from less than seven months ago - more like three or four months ago. Whatever happened must have happened quickly, again leading me to think this was something percolating in the Bear's mind and not the Bee's.

by Anonymousreply 4302/11/2012

The Bear's Twitter page.

Profile pic features terminal gayface

by Anonymousreply 4402/11/2012

I dare somebody to tweet the Bear "Are you still with the Bee?"

by Anonymousreply 4502/11/2012

R45, NO. That's the kind of shit that fucked up the Nick Carter and Kelli thread.

by Anonymousreply 4602/11/2012

After reading Bear's twitter post on Jan 1st, I'm even more curious about what happened this year:

danielgatsby Daniel Gatsby A year ago I never could have imagined I'd be where I am today. It's been an incredible year. And it's ended in a wonderful way. 1 Jan

by Anonymousreply 4702/11/2012

WHET that naked man presenting his hole from a tower in L.A.? Oh ... some McDonald's burgers lured him down.

by Anonymousreply 4802/11/2012

Well, part of it was that he left his job at Apple for some new job at Square that he apparently adores, r47. But yes, r47, in other ways that tweet is mysterious... An incredible year because he finally broke free of his shackles and dumped his insanely annoying wife?

by Anonymousreply 4902/11/2012

Her Tumblr site has a couple of entries dated "four months ago" (Oct?) that refer to "Daniel". And I assumed the picture "one month ago" with the red socks & watchband was him (unless it's Oliver?).

Now that my favorite soaps are gone, this will have to do.

by Anonymousreply 5002/11/2012

I found a mention of a husband 4 months ago. Something about the smell of a sweater.

I'm at work now so I can't link to it.

by Anonymousreply 5102/11/2012

Just looked through Bear's tweets. He has class and charm and style. No drama at all.

I wonder if he woke up one morning, looked over at Bee and thought, "What the fuck have I done?"

by Anonymousreply 5202/11/2012

I googled their full names and this thread came up. Let's be nice, I don't want to hurt Bear's feelings.

by Anonymousreply 5302/11/2012

WEHT Julian Assange?

by Anonymousreply 5402/11/2012

But everyone on here has only GOOD things to say about Bear, r53. It's the unpopular Bee whose feelings would be likelier to be hurt!

by Anonymousreply 5502/11/2012

Any pics of Bear in flip-flops?

Bear, if you're reading this, can you post or Tweet some? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 5602/11/2012

[quote]I googled their full names and this thread came up.

All of her pics and blogs are public. If you don't want everyone knowing your business or mocking you, don't put your shit all over the internet. Easy. Have people not gotten that through their heads yet? As long as you post public feelings and photos, there will be people all over the world looking at it, re posting it, loving it, hating it and/or making fun of it. I'd be livid if I had a self absorbed bf who had a public blog and posted endless rants and photos and private things. *shudder*

PS: We LOVE Bear.

PPS: Meet Oliver at link - I wonder if this is when he came on the scene?

by Anonymousreply 5702/11/2012

DAMN, while I am loyal to Bear, Oliver's fucking hot too!!

Can't we demand that the ending to this real-life soap be the one we gay viewers most want to see - that Bear and Oliver have been carrying on a secret affair the entire time and the Bee was just a convenient double beard?

by Anonymousreply 5802/11/2012

I googled Oliver and we attended the same high school. I'm more than a bit older than he is, so we weren't there at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 5902/11/2012

Video of Bear. So cute.

by Anonymousreply 6002/11/2012

[quote]that Bear and Oliver have been carrying on a secret affair the entire time and the Bee was just a convenient double beard?

Yes, please.

by Anonymousreply 6102/11/2012

Oh my God, the Bear is sooo cute and SOOO gay! It's even more obvious in the video footage than it is in still pictures.

And he's got an unexpectedly nice ass in the last photo!

by Anonymousreply 6202/11/2012

We don't know if he's gay. What makes you think that?

Just because he's adorable and smart doesn't mean he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 6302/11/2012

[quote]And he's got an unexpectedly nice ass in the last photo!

Wow, I'll say!

by Anonymousreply 6402/11/2012

He's got gay face for days.

by Anonymousreply 6502/11/2012

She's overly impressed with herself -- thinks she's so cute, but she's just one more pretty girl who flirts with all the guys at work to exert power in her little world, big show off without much substance. Her husband seems like just a prop in the movie of her life, eventually to be replaced by a more colorful figure, The Dashing Lover.

Whereas he may actually have a little depth (as opposed to a carefully assembled collection of mannerisms) & some talent at whatever his high tech thing is. It's easy to see why he'd appreciate the attention of a girl like her, for awhile -- until he grows up a bit more & develops some confidence. Once his horizons broaden, he's likely to realize how shallow his decorative little wifey is & look around for someone more compatible.

by Anonymousreply 6602/11/2012

From the Denny Scott Photography site. Doesn't this pic just scream "Granny has explosive diarrhea"?

by Anonymousreply 6702/11/2012

Last mention of husband I could find dates back 4 months:

by Anonymousreply 6802/11/2012

R68, what about this on Jan. 9, 2012 -- or isn't that her hubby?

by Anonymousreply 6902/11/2012

"Daniel holding his shirt to my face. 'Is this a good smell or a bad smell?'"

What the Bee didn't know is that it was the smell of Oliver's cum which he had shot all over the Bear's shirt earlier that evening.

by Anonymousreply 7002/11/2012

omg bee "I’m convinced Europeans come to the US to brag and act superior. If Europe is sooo amazing… Why don’t they stay there? —-Snarky comment of the day"

god I wish I could meet this miserable cow.

by Anonymousreply 7102/11/2012

R69, after much research, I think the guy in the red socks is Oliver. He looks much taller and leaner than Daniel. Do they work together? Was it an office romance? I am always leary of women who have an abundance of male friends and not many (or any) female friends.

by Anonymousreply 7202/11/2012

Well, R72, that was me when I was young. Only to find my male friends deserting me because their wives felt insecure, & now most of my pals are women. But I hope I was never as shallow & silly as this poor girl.

by Anonymousreply 7302/11/2012

WHET that Prime Suspect remake? We followed it here for a while, then nothing. Canceled?

by Anonymousreply 7402/11/2012

OMG! When two threads intersect: Bee just bought one of those faux penis devices that assist women peeing in the great outdoors. They were discussed in one of the Michfest threads as an alternative to the Port-a-Janes. She's going camping in Hawaii for four days. Who with?

by Anonymousreply 7502/11/2012

Team Bear all the way. The Bee is annoying, unworldly, and far too self-centered.

by Anonymousreply 7602/11/2012

Can someone please find Oliver's blog? I'm assuming he has one. All hipsters do, right?

by Anonymousreply 7702/11/2012

Does anyone know if Bee has read her threads here? Back when they'd returned from the honeymoon and DL was agog over her vapid installments, she password protected her Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 7802/11/2012

R78, if she did, it sure didn't stop her from continuing to publicly air her life on the Internet. As someone said up thread, if you don't want the world to know, and you get your panties in a twist about being made fun of, don't post it all for the public to see.

This type can never stay private for long. They just must must must share their perceived fabulousness with the world.

by Anonymousreply 7902/11/2012

The Bee can keep her fake girl-pee penis - I want the Bear to piss on me with his REAL penis!

by Anonymousreply 8002/11/2012

r72 - one more thing, he's not wearing a wedding ring. I think you're right that's it's not Bear, he definitely has a different body type.

by Anonymousreply 8102/11/2012

I wonder if Bear is sobbing after hearing that Whitney is dead. I would love to be there to comfort him.

by Anonymousreply 8202/11/2012

Let's hope the Bear has found that learning to love himself is the greatest love of all... and that he is therefore masturbating or self-sucking right now!

by Anonymousreply 8302/11/2012

Some of you (I'm looking at YOU R80) are gross.

by Anonymousreply 8402/12/2012

r84 = the Bee, having found this thread through Google

by Anonymousreply 8502/12/2012

by Anonymousreply 8602/12/2012

How big is the Bear's dick?

by Anonymousreply 8702/12/2012

"Now that my favorite soaps are gone, this will have to do."

Or you might lose 200 lbs., find a job and get out of your mom's basement.

by Anonymousreply 8802/12/2012

r84 and r88 = Bee. Good morning sunshine!

by Anonymousreply 8902/12/2012

[quote]Or you might lose 200 lbs., find a job and get out of your mom's basement.

Or Bee could stop posting all her personal shit so publicly. See how that works?

Not R50, but I don't even weigh 200 lbs, I have a great job, and my mom lives in Spain - about 8 hours away by plane. Way to look like an infantile moron though.

by Anonymousreply 9002/12/2012

I miss Wundy Girl too!

I think Bear and Oliver should wrestle, naked, in a pit of baby oil.

by Anonymousreply 9102/12/2012

I love how these narcissists post their lives online and then cry and get mad when people see it and laugh at it. If it's set private on Facebook, that's one thing. And even then, your friends still have access to it. Piss one of them off, and sadly, you never know where those photos will end up.

I know I sound like an eldergay here, but if you don't want to be a target, don't post anything, anywhere online that you wouldn't feel comfortable having the whole world see (and judge).

I feel bad for Bear, because it seems like he just got sucked in to Bee's self absorbed little bubble.

by Anonymousreply 9202/12/2012

It sounds like Bee has found the most perfect of work settings: she's an. admin. in the tech sector where she's surrounded by workforce that's about 90% male. She can lap up all the male adulation that a budding narcissist needs.

by Anonymousreply 9302/12/2012

LOL @ R93. Damn, I want her job then.

by Anonymousreply 9402/12/2012

Would love to spread open the Bear's buttcheeks and lick inside. I bet his asshole smells like dewy roses on a spring morn!

by Anonymousreply 9502/12/2012

According to their respective Twitter stats, Bee's following Bear but he's not following her. And she & Oliver follow each other but Oliver & Daniel don't.

I don't understand Twitter, so not sure what that may mean.

by Anonymousreply 9602/14/2012

[quote]I don't understand Twitter, so not sure what that may mean.

It means he's sick of her, but she still has to be all up in everyone's business, so she still follows him.

I can understand why Bear and Oliver don't follow one another.

by Anonymousreply 9702/14/2012

Bear and Bee still have the same last name. I wonder if they are still married?

by Anonymousreply 9802/14/2012

WHET the queen who was wearing a Burberry scarf and eating McDonald's while watching his car go through the car wash?

by Anonymousreply 9902/14/2012

R98, I think she likes being Gatsby rather than whatever she was before (something clunky, Myers-Guzman?). She strikes me as the type who'd choose a name for what she believes to be its coolness factor, just as she chooses her shoes (which she's always taking pictures of).

by Anonymousreply 10002/14/2012

by Anonymousreply 10102/14/2012

WEHT Joy from Canada?

by Anonymousreply 10202/17/2012

Living happily ever after, R102. Hope so, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 10302/18/2012

Is the Bear on Facebook? I can't find him. I wanna see if any of his photo albums are publicly viewable, so we can see if there are any pics of him shirtless or in flip-flops.

by Anonymousreply 10402/19/2012

R104, he probably is, but I'm guessing he is smarter than the Bee and has his locked down or private.

by Anonymousreply 10502/20/2012

Bear is on Linked In, but it's just a list of his work history, not very interesting.

This is, though -- apparently Bee was in the Drama Dept at the Jr. College they both attended. Somehow, that doesn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 10602/21/2012

The Bear went to a junior college?? I assumed he was smart.

by Anonymousreply 10702/22/2012

Lesbeau left after she was outed by Trollldar as nothing more than a shit-stirrer and professional victim. She was so fake, I doubt she was even female. But, when "she" left, she swore never to use her authenticated name again.

Bearish Hilton was another asshat who posted shit like "I WAS JUST THE VICTIM OF GAY BASHING" but then would delight in calling other gay men "faggots" and enjoy reading about and making fun of the abuse against other men and women. A complete asshat and hypocrite of almost Slocombe proportions.

by Anonymousreply 10802/22/2012

[quote]The Bear went to a junior college?? I assumed he was smart.

He's too smart to incur crippling student loans for a dime-a-dozen degree in Business/Marketing. With his AA in that field, he got a job at Apple paying enough to support him & his consumerist wife in San Francisco, & is now in charge of some important sounding department at some trendy sounding high tech firm in San Francisco. Not bad for a geek from Victorville.

by Anonymousreply 10902/23/2012

I think I found crazy Kelli's Pinterest page. Here are all of her "boyfriends". This is too fucking funny.

by Anonymousreply 11002/24/2012

This is funny too, her "places I have been" folder.

She wishes!

by Anonymousreply 11102/24/2012

On a roll. Here is her tumblr -

"My friend Heath,this is a scene from “10 Things I hate About You”. We met on the set of this film, one of the best days of my life."

She's scary. We'll probably see her on the news one day for breaking into Nick Carter's home.

by Anonymousreply 11202/24/2012

LOL, thanks R112. And I found this hilarity under a photo of Nick Carter and his REAL girlfriend:

You’ll never understand why I’m hurt so much because you’re not the one who is crying, you’re not the one who is left behind, you’re not the one who is holding on to someone who’s gone and you’re not the one who would care even though you know I cry because of you.

by Anonymousreply 11302/24/2012

[quote]"My friend Heath,this is a scene from “10 Things I hate About You”. We met on the set of this film, one of the best days of my life."

[quote] She's scary. We'll probably see her on the news one day for breaking into Nick Carter's home.

It's even scarier to see how many people reblogged it without question. This little entry now comes up on dozens of other blogs and is probably regarded as true.

by Anonymousreply 11402/24/2012

by Anonymousreply 11502/24/2012

I'm wondering if some of those pics are of her>??

by Anonymousreply 11602/24/2012

More photos from Bee

by Anonymousreply 11702/26/2012

Kelli is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 11802/27/2012

How did the Bear and the Bee come about?

by Anonymousreply 11902/28/2012

R119, once, long ago, a mommy & a daddy loved each other very, very, very much.

by Anonymousreply 12002/28/2012

Oliver Facebook page. SHIRTLESS!

by Anonymousreply 12102/29/2012

Bear's telling a guy (also named Daniel) from the Castro that he'd "love" to meet him.

by Anonymousreply 12203/01/2012

[quote]Bear's telling a guy (also named Daniel) from the Castro that he'd "love" to meet him.

by Anonymousreply 12303/01/2012

LOL at "The Muse's" pinterests

Under men she lusts for (aka would flatten and suffocate with her gunt in a hot second) she lists Mark Salling from Glee:

[quote]Mark Salling He can "PUCK" me anytime, anywhere! lol

by Anonymousreply 12403/01/2012

LMAO R124. I love this one, and "her prince" Nick Carter. Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 12503/01/2012

It looks like the company Bear works for is making a splash with its new product & the website he helped to design. He seems to be an up & coming young man -- Bee should be sorry she let him get away, if that's what's happened.

by Anonymousreply 12603/06/2012

Holy shit - is #4 Bee? It sure looks like her.

by Anonymousreply 12703/08/2012

r127 - no, that isn't our Bee. Looks like you need to review her photos again.

by Anonymousreply 12803/08/2012

Crazy Kelli has this: "The history of my love life"

And look at all the guys she listed!! This is too funny. What a fucking attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 12903/17/2012

R127, this is Bee. She is pretty, too bad her personality is so unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 13003/18/2012

Still waiting for Krazy Kelli's pictures WITH Nick Carter...

Yea I thought so.

by Anonymousreply 13103/18/2012

Bee took down the pic of her mystery man. It was on her twitter account, Jan 9th:

Photo: Met somebody for lunch today. Red socks, red watch band

by Anonymousreply 13203/18/2012

But it's still on her Tumblr, R132.

Neither Twitter nor Tumblr has been updated since Feb 1 & Feb 18, respectively. She's probably gone private again (for awhile) -- I don't see her ever stopping her exhibitionism altogether!

by Anonymousreply 13303/18/2012

Is Bee Asian?

by Anonymousreply 13403/18/2012

Is this THE Kelli??

by Anonymousreply 13503/19/2012

I don't think Bee is Asian, R134. She doesn't look it & her maiden name was Myers-Guzman or some such thing.

At the moment, whether or not she's got a new guy, she seems to be toying with lowbrow pursuits -- the "Hunger Games" movie & bowling!

by Anonymousreply 13604/02/2012

I love the Bear's tweets!

by Anonymousreply 13704/17/2012

Crazy Kelli, (aka the muse) from her tumblr page

by Anonymousreply 13804/18/2012

Remember Peppermint Patty, the proudly plump, conservative woman who told stories about how she was always standing up to people and telling them off? One guy put her down for her weight and she told him off in a store and everybody clapped and somebody bought her a candy bar.

She lived in a bad Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 13904/18/2012

R138, those are some big boobs!! Where is the rest of her blog?

by Anonymousreply 14004/20/2012

If you go to Kelli's tumblr page and hit "random post" her facebook postings come up. She's still crazy as a loon about Nick Carter.

by Anonymousreply 14104/21/2012

by Anonymousreply 14205/05/2012

What do you all think of Daniel's new Twitter picture? Does it make him look gay?

by Anonymousreply 14305/16/2012

Feather boas fly out of his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 14405/17/2012

[quote]With his AA in that field, he got a job at Apple paying enough to support him & his consumerist wife in San Francisco, & is now in charge of some important sounding department at some trendy sounding high tech firm in San Francisco. Not bad for a geek from Victorville.

Why would Apple or Square hire someone without a college degree??

by Anonymousreply 14505/17/2012

Bee and her new boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 14605/17/2012

If Bee was so annoyed with Europeans and wanted them to stay in Europe, why did she start dating a European?

by Anonymousreply 14705/17/2012

That guy is a total downgrade from the Bear!

by Anonymousreply 14805/17/2012

[quote]Why would Apple or Square hire someone without a college degree??

R145, Steve Jobs dropped out of college. Many Silicon Valley firms are more impressed by ideas than by degrees.

by Anonymousreply 14905/17/2012

R146, I don't think that's them at all. Maybe friends of hers? Her new beau is blonde.

by Anonymousreply 15005/17/2012

Bee's beau is at link R121

by Anonymousreply 15105/17/2012

According to her Linked In page (still under her maiden name of Bernadette Guzman) & Oliver's Twitter account, they both work at GoodData.

So what happened? She & Oliver met at work & fell for each other & she left her husband for him? Or Daniel realized he was gay & left her, so she turned to Oliver for comfort?

The latter version would explain Daniel's tweet on January 1, 2012: "A year ago I never could have imagined I'd be where I am today. It's been an incredible year. And it's ended in a wonderful way."

by Anonymousreply 15205/17/2012

I want pics of the Bear in flip-flops!!

by Anonymousreply 15305/17/2012

The Bear is adorable, but his tweets are soooo vapid.

by Anonymousreply 15405/17/2012

I just spent an hr going thru the Bee's new blog and the old Kelli thread - thank you everyone! Bee def dumped Bear 8 or so months ago. Wonder what all her wedding guests thought of that? After having to schlep to some farmhouse covered with cutesy victorian shit in the middle of nowhere, buy a gift and contribute to that very expensive honeymoon? LOL!!

Kelli looks like Susan Boyle's younger, much fatter sister!

God, I love DL!

by Anonymousreply 15505/17/2012

So Bee was the dumper and Bear the dumpee, r155? Never thought it would have happened that way - from her blog, she seemed so incredibly enamored and worshipful of him.

by Anonymousreply 15605/17/2012

Well, we just have Bee's word for it. Who knows what really happened? The important thing is, Bear seems to be the better for it.

And this Oliver guy must not be all there. He could do a LOT better.

by Anonymousreply 15705/17/2012

R155, did you see Kelli's blog?? Several pages. link below.

Also, her Pinterest where she says she slept with everyone from Michael Hutchence to Leonardo DiCaprio, Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp, and many more! - - Link at R129. What a laugh riot.

by Anonymousreply 15805/17/2012

R157, I wouldn't say that we have Bee's word for what happened. All I've seen from her is long silent stretches & no mention of Bear on the rare occasions she does post something. That's just as consistent with him dumping her as it is with her dumping him. We don't even know for sure that she's with Oliver now (or with anybody).

Lord, I sound like I'm posting in an Anderson Cooper thread about his love life....

by Anonymousreply 15905/17/2012

The thing is - if she was dumped, she'd be crying all over the internet about it, wouldn't she? Such a drama queen. If she broke it off, it'd be all hush hush.

I don't know, but that is my take on it.

by Anonymousreply 16005/17/2012

I miss Susan Kaszner (susielee) and her stories about Hollywood. Saw her stepmother Leona Dana on an old Alfred Hitchcock Presents recently.

by Anonymousreply 16105/17/2012

R160, I don't know about that. I would imagine just the opposite. She has too much ego to cry online about getting dumped. I don't think she'd ever admit she was (gasp!) dumped. Ever. I'll bet she got dumped and immediately jumped into the arms of another guy. Girls like that always have one waiting in the wings.

by Anonymousreply 16205/17/2012

I used to work with a girl like Bee -- more beautiful (though Bee is quite pretty), equally shallow, big exhibitionist, very flirty, huge tease. She had dumped lots of guys but had never been the dumpee (at least that's what she said). I agree with R162 that this type would never admit to being dumped because her ego is too wound up in being a mankiller.

But if she does have a new guy (which seems likely), how come she isn't crowing about it online? It's OK to say that the youthful marriage just didn't work out, no reflection on either spouse -- unless her husband turned out to be gay?

by Anonymousreply 16305/17/2012

In case anyone is harboring doubts about whether Bear dials the phone with a pencil:

[quote]Drinking tea has become one of my daily rituals and an important part of who I am. Today I'm drinking Green Ecstasy.

Or maybe he's just fey (rhymes with you-know-what).

by Anonymousreply 16407/28/2012

So he kept the Gatsby name? Did she? It's so weird. They both changed their last names to Gatsby when they got married? So, now that they are apart, how does that work?

It's kind of telling if it was Bee's idea, and she didn't want to take his original last name; instead, she creatwd a whole new entity for them.

If she marries a new guy, will they do the same thing?

Not sure why this fascinates me so.

by Anonymousreply 16507/29/2012

r165 - Maybe the Gatsby thing was his idea. What was his 'maiden' name then?

by Anonymousreply 16607/29/2012

Maybe. R166, but Bee seemed like the pretentious one who would do that. As far as his last original last name, it's on one of the other threads. Scribner, or something like that. Lol @ "maiden" name. I guess that's what you'd call it.

Seems odd that a guy would change his name just as he's on the upswing career wise. You'd think it would make thins confusing.

I'll bet he got a lot of shit for it from his buddies and work mates. Can you imagine? And I wonder what his family thought.

by Anonymousreply 16707/29/2012

by Anonymousreply 16807/29/2012

His name used to be Scrivner. Here's a 2005 article about a project he was involved with then in his home town -- he must have been about 25 but looks like a 6th grader.

by Anonymousreply 16907/30/2012

re: photo at r169...

I don't think there's ever been a more inaccurate nickname than this guy being called "The Bear".

by Anonymousreply 17007/30/2012

I'm pretty sure Bear divorced Bee for cheating on him

by Anonymousreply 17108/16/2012

R171, probably. Is Bee still with Ollie?

by Anonymousreply 17208/21/2012

Oliver's instagram pics. He's hot.

by Anonymousreply 17308/21/2012

daniel instagram

by Anonymousreply 17408/29/2012

I like Daniel's brother Eric better

by Anonymousreply 17508/29/2012

Oliver's way hotter

by Anonymousreply 17609/03/2012

The links at R174 & R175 don't work -- try again?

by Anonymousreply 17709/03/2012

R177, works for me!

by Anonymousreply 17809/14/2012

R178, I just get a notice to log in. Guess that means you need an Instagram account -- since I don't have one, the links don't work for me.

by Anonymousreply 17909/23/2012

Bee fucked up. Daniel seems like a really cool, ambitious guy who has his shit together. And he's adorable.

And he's in Japan now (on business??)

by Anonymousreply 18011/04/2012

Cool? I don't know, seemed a little douchey/pretentious in those tweets.

Oliver, otoh, seems undeniably self-impressed.

by Anonymousreply 18111/04/2012

Bee's twitter

by Anonymousreply 18211/04/2012

bee and bear both seem like idiotic twits. can't figure out which one is worse

by Anonymousreply 18311/22/2012

Wow, Bee and her new guy are in Australia!

by Anonymousreply 18411/22/2012

they're kinda cute together!

by Anonymousreply 18511/28/2012

So, has Bear found a new companion?

by Anonymousreply 18612/29/2012

Bee is a SLUT!

by Anonymousreply 18701/18/2013

Apparently has a deep seated need to post a photo of herself every fucking day.

by Anonymousreply 18801/22/2013

[quote]Apparently has a deep seated need to post a photo of herself every fucking day.

Yet, women like that freak out if they know people are critiquing them or posting their sites on another website, like this. "HOW DARE THEY!", they protest!

Didn't she erase or password protect the other blog (her honeymoon, I think) she has after she found out it was posted here?

NEWSFLASH: Don't post it on the internet unless you are prepared for this shit.

These women want LOTS AND LOTS of attention. But only good and adoring attention.

by Anonymousreply 18901/22/2013

Bear is a man slut?

by Anonymousreply 19102/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 19203/12/2013

I need to know what happened to that Six in the City woman.

by Anonymousreply 19304/17/2013

Hi team! I'm in the building where the Bee & the Bear also resided, and today stumbled upon the Bee's journal in the trash room. Looks like the Bear is cleaning house b/c his new girlfriend is moving in. Anyone interested in peeping her 2009-2010 journal? Hit me up.

The journal may or may not have contained a photo of The Bear in flip flops.

by Anonymousreply 19410/27/2013

(Re: journal), It's pretty awful stuff. On her trip to NYC, she talks about going across the "Broklen? Bridge"

But for the Bear lovers out there, there's some good sex scenes.

by Anonymousreply 19510/27/2013

R195, what??

by Anonymousreply 19611/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 19711/23/2013

r194- which building is it in SF?

by Anonymousreply 19811/23/2013

WHET Javy? Was he a troll?

by Anonymousreply 19911/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 20005/28/2014

Noo! Kelli's tumblr is gone!

by Anonymousreply 20105/28/2014

According to her Twatter Bee is at a startup now.

Another item to cross off the hipster checklist.....

by Anonymousreply 20205/29/2014

Look at who Kelli posted as her ex boyfriends. Too hilarious. Especially after seeing her photo at R138.

by Anonymousreply 20305/29/2014

by Anonymousreply 20407/02/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!