Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who are some of the dumbest celebrities?

I know there's a lot of competition but there have to be some who are above and beyond.

Mark Wahlberg seems like a moron of the first order.

by Anonymousreply 297October 19, 2019 8:26 PM

Agree Op, Mark W seems dumber than a box of hair.

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2012 2:33 AM

Victoria Jackson

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2012 2:34 AM

Madonna.

Barely functional retard.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2012 2:37 AM

Marky Mark just proved once again what an imbecile he is?

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2012 2:39 AM

Sherri Shepherd.

Kerry Washington. Dumb as a box of whair.

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2012 2:44 AM

Is Wahlberg for real? It is disrespectful to the families of the victims to talk John wayne talk as if he could single handedly saved the airplane passsengers. Is his brain in his extra belly button?

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2012 2:44 AM

I work as an entertainment journalist and often there's a situation where I find myself 'saving' an actor by not printing dumb-ass remarks like the ones MW made.

I often interview the same people again and again; would love to work for a publication where that's not the case.

MW may never talk to this mag again (though come to think of it, he probably will), but I gotta hand it to the reporter who ran with his moronic quotes.

It's not often you get to show people as they really are.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2012 2:48 AM

I don't know how dumb Wahlberg is, but he sure seems to be one of the meanest, most unpleasant people in Hollywood. I recently saw an interview with him; he never smiled, his attitude bordered on surly, and he seemed like he desperately wanted to be somewhere else. I think he's talented, but I also think he's trash.

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2012 2:48 AM

And Kanye West. Borderline retarded.

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2012 2:48 AM

Kanya is smarter than George W. Bush and Bush got to be president.

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2012 2:51 AM

Okay R7, spill it! What are some of the moronic comments from celebrities that you have heard.

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2012 2:52 AM

Sean Connery? Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2012 2:52 AM

I wish the day would come when journalist would stop covering for actors. I'm rather sick of the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2012 2:52 AM

Roseanne

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2012 2:55 AM

"And Kanye West. Borderline retarded."

Borderline? I'm going with full blown retard for that one.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2012 2:56 AM

Paula Deen once was asked if she ever went to college and she said that she drove by one once. If you listen to her speak, she's barely literate.

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2012 2:59 AM

Madonna

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2012 3:03 AM

Bethenny Frankl

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2012 3:10 AM

Heather Graham.

Roseanne isn't literate or educated, but she fought Hollywood and she won.

by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2012 3:18 AM

I am the eppy-tome of dumb.

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2012 3:59 AM

Celebrity and intellectual acuity are usually mutually exclusive categories.

Probably because most celebrities are celebrated for looking hot, and if you are that good looking you don't have to try that hard, intellectually.

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2012 4:03 AM

Michelle Williams, I was watching her press room interview after she won the Golden Globes, and her answers were sooo tryna be deep, and poetic. It was soo irritating. I thought any second she was going to start reciting weird poetry, and it was gonna turn into an open mic night at some coffee shop.

by Anonymousreply 22January 19, 2012 4:09 AM

I wish r7 would spill.

by Anonymousreply 23January 19, 2012 4:52 AM

Halle "hit me baby one more time" Berry

by Anonymousreply 24January 19, 2012 4:58 AM

R7 really can't spill. He'd completely reveal himself.

by Anonymousreply 25January 19, 2012 5:08 AM

Melanie Griffith has always seemed like a true idiot to me - besides the voice.

Others - Tom Sizemore, David Beckham, Wynona Ryder, Lindsey Lohan, Kim Richards, Keanu Reeves, Jennifer Lopez, Paula Abdul , Miley Cyrus ,Kellan Lutz, & Ryan Phillipe. They seem to be total , and complete fools , in any interview I've seen them in. Not to mention their life choices.

by Anonymousreply 26January 19, 2012 5:32 AM

"Kanya is smarter than George W. Bush and Bush got to be president."

My cat is smarter than Bush, and she gets lost on her cat tree!

I'd like to add the entire cast of "Twilight" to this thread, and the author and fan base as well.

by Anonymousreply 27January 19, 2012 5:44 AM

Jennifer Connolly thinks "spendthrift" and "nonplussed" mean the opposite of what they really mean.

by Anonymousreply 29January 19, 2012 5:57 AM

Surprisingly not dumb: a while back I heard Russell Brand on Howard stern and he was totally quick-witted and funny. I never would've guessed.

by Anonymousreply 30January 19, 2012 6:10 AM

R28 obviously is suppressing the knowledge of what entitlement is really all about, and ignoring the record of eight years of that moronic - and wickedly, gleefully so - stooge in the White House.

Nice try, asshole. Or is it Turdblossom?

by Anonymousreply 31January 19, 2012 6:23 AM

Liv Tyler is famously dim.

by Anonymousreply 32January 19, 2012 6:24 AM

R31, I eagerly look forward to the day when your president releases his school transcripts, so we can marvel at his intellect, since we sure as hell haven't seen any traces of it so far.

by Anonymousreply 33January 19, 2012 6:28 AM

Natalie Portman. I don't care if she went to an ivy league school - every time she opens her mouth, she embarrasses herself.

by Anonymousreply 34January 19, 2012 6:36 AM

Ability to complete school work does not always translate into having an intellect in the jobs one has which is true of George Bush.

George Bush lack depth if knowledge and lacks analytical skills. He also is not articulate nor erudite. He also is has not been much of a reader in his adult life and it shows. He does not possess much of an intellect at all.

Even though he was able to complete school work. Being able to complete school work does not always translate to having a keen and astute mind in adulthood.

by Anonymousreply 35January 19, 2012 6:39 AM

sorry - meant to type 'George Bush lacks depth of knowledge'

by Anonymousreply 36January 19, 2012 6:43 AM

R21, I don't think what you say is true.

Many many actors and actresses show themselves to have very good minds and are very articulate.

by Anonymousreply 37January 19, 2012 6:44 AM

Do we know for a fact that George W. Bush earned his grades? I've always assumed he paid others to do the work for him.

As for his career as a pilot, that was a joke from beginning to end.

by Anonymousreply 38January 19, 2012 6:45 AM

I sometimes think Bush was more lazy and arrogant than dumb.

by Anonymousreply 39January 19, 2012 6:48 AM

[quote]Roseanne isn't literate or educated, but she fought Hollywood and she won.

What bullshit. If she had really "won," she'd have acting work now, which is what she wants but what no one will give her.

by Anonymousreply 40January 19, 2012 6:58 AM

Being lazy often translates into being dumb because if you are lazy that often means that you are too lazy to pursue ideas and knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 41January 19, 2012 6:59 AM

Beyonce, can't put two words together and make a sentence.

by Anonymousreply 42January 19, 2012 6:59 AM

[quote]George Bush graduated from Yale with better grades than Al Gore

Al Gore did not go to Yale. He went to Harvard.

by Anonymousreply 43January 19, 2012 6:59 AM

R38, you try flying a fighter plane of the type that Bush did and tell us what a joke it was.

By all accounts Bush was and is an avid reader.

by Anonymousreply 44January 19, 2012 7:03 AM

Laura Bush is an avid reader.

George Bush was NOT an avid reader through his adult life.

He may be reading some now that he is reitred.

by Anonymousreply 45January 19, 2012 7:07 AM

R44, are you talking about Geroge Herbert Walker Bush, Sr - the first Bush president - or are you talking about his son, George W. Bush who served right before Obama?

by Anonymousreply 46January 19, 2012 7:12 AM

R46, if George H. W. Bush flew a fighter plane, I was unaware of that fact.

by Anonymousreply 47January 19, 2012 7:18 AM

Paltrow, Julia Roberts, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson.

James Franco does not comes across as very bright all for someone so over-educated, just pretentious. Compare him to the ostentatiously self conscious intelligent, yet very eloquent Jesse Eisenberg, who he's clearly jealous of and resorts to Mean Girl tactics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 19, 2012 7:32 AM

George H.W. Bush was a naval aviator during WWII.

George W. Bush might have qualified to fly a fighter, but couldn't be bothered to fulfill his service, great patriot that he was.

by Anonymousreply 49January 19, 2012 7:34 AM

Britney Spears - That bitch goes off into la-la land in interviews, talking about things that have nothing to do with the questions she's asked. She even once said that she loves going overseas to places like Canada...

by Anonymousreply 50January 19, 2012 7:42 AM

George H. W. Bush picked up a telephone and George W. Bush became a pilot. A friend who had to undergo rigorous testing to become a military pilot said there were a number of legacy pilots in the reserves while he was there. None of them actually learned to fly planes, except on paper.

by Anonymousreply 51January 19, 2012 7:43 AM

What do you mean, "might have qualified," R49? He did fly a fighter, but was not called into service.

by Anonymousreply 52January 19, 2012 7:45 AM

Paris Hilton owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 53January 19, 2012 7:48 AM

where in the video is Franco mean to Eisenberg? It's kind of long. r48

by Anonymousreply 54January 19, 2012 7:49 AM

R52, please see r51.

by Anonymousreply 55January 19, 2012 7:53 AM

Yeah it is.. R48 hold on and I'll find it! I'm used to the shorter multiple part videos of it.

by Anonymousreply 56January 19, 2012 7:56 AM

R49, regardless of what R51 contends, G. W. Bush did actually learn to fly planes.

by Anonymousreply 57January 19, 2012 8:02 AM

I'm sorry but compared to everyone else Britney Spears, is very very smart! She is def smarter than most listed here. Don't believe... Watch this :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 19, 2012 8:03 AM

Go to about 40 minutes in R48. It's not as bad as I remembered meh, but it was commented at the time that Franco was very creepy here the way he kept looking at Jesse and was being a bit bullying as he was very nervous and felt out of place, but amongst the stuttering clearly articulate.

by Anonymousreply 59January 19, 2012 8:04 AM

That's doubtful, R57. He apparently rarely reported for duty. It's difficult to learn to fly when one is too impaired to attend training classes.

by Anonymousreply 60January 19, 2012 8:06 AM

For crying out loud, R60, Bush may or may not have fulfilled all the requirements of his duty, but the fact that he was a qualified fighter pilot is not in dispute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 19, 2012 8:13 AM

[quote]Paltrow, Julia Roberts, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson.

Re: Paltrow -- An old roommate of mine once told me that one of her best friends was Paltrow's tutor when Paltrow was going to that private high school. The tutor told my former roommate that Paltrow was incredibly stupid, like borderline retarded kind of stupid.

Her whole public persona today is a complete farce; she's the result of a giant publicity machine. It takes a lot of work to make that woman look even semi-intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 62January 19, 2012 8:13 AM

R61, here is a direct quote from your link:

[quote]Although White House officials could not explain the changes in the flight logs in these final flights, Air Force experts explained there could be several explanations for these changes and attempts to come to any conclusion would be speculation.

There are gaps, discrepancies, outright falsifications and changes in his military records and yet you expect us to believe the parts of the record that say he trained and was certified to fly a fighter. (His certification to fly was later rescinded when he did not report for duty as required.)

I believe his military records are a work of fiction bought and paid for by friends of his CIA daddy.

by Anonymousreply 63January 19, 2012 8:39 AM

R63, Dan Rather has some documents he'd like to sell you.

by Anonymousreply 64January 19, 2012 8:47 AM

With the exception of her nose, Paltrow is exactly the same as she was at Spence.

by Anonymousreply 65January 19, 2012 8:51 AM

Denise Richards.

by Anonymousreply 66January 19, 2012 8:52 AM

[quote] Jennifer Connolly thinks "spendthrift" and "nonplussed" mean the opposite of what they really mean.

Do you mean Jennifer Connelly who graduated from St. Ann's in Brooklyn and got into Yale and Stanford? THAT Jennifer Connelly? She's hardly dumb.

by Anonymousreply 67January 19, 2012 10:32 AM

Rihanna owns this thread!

by Anonymousreply 68January 19, 2012 10:36 AM

It's hards to read when you're holding the book upside down!

by Anonymousreply 69January 19, 2012 10:47 AM

Please, could we not clog up interesting threads with freeper troll shit?

Please do not engage these paid lackeys of Rush Limbaugh in conversation. I suggest you just f&f their basement-dwelling asses and then ignore them and continue the conversation with people who are genuinely here to enjoy DL, not troll it.

by Anonymousreply 70January 19, 2012 10:56 AM

r62. Paltrow is one of very few Americans who speak a second language (in her case, Castilian Spanish) perfectly. She studied and learned a language. She may not be the brightest, but she's not the dimest bulb either. Especially when compared to most celebrities here.

by Anonymousreply 71January 19, 2012 10:57 AM

Beyonce, Justin Beiber, Justin Timberlake, Kayne West, 50 Cent, Taylor Swift, Blake Shelton, Buju Banton or Britney Spears...can barely dress themselves. They are the Bimbos of the Music Industry.

by Anonymousreply 72January 19, 2012 10:59 AM

They are all dumb. Only the sheep that look up to them are dumber

by Anonymousreply 73January 19, 2012 11:19 AM

[quote]. Paltrow is one of very few Americans who speak a second language (in her case, Castilian Spanish) perfectly. She studied and learned a language. She may not be the brightest, but she's not the dimest bulb either. Especially when compared to most celebrities here.

This is one of the educational myths in America, that learning new languages requires a certain level of intelligence. This is false. There are a great many Europeans who know a few languages but who are still incredibly stupid. Children acquire languages quite easily, but you can't say that they're intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 74January 19, 2012 11:27 AM

Another vote for Jennifer Lopez. Also: Scarlett Johanssen (sp? - too lazy to check). I recall seeing interviews with both of them and being shocked by how stupid they were.

Another stupid actress (although not in their league fame-wise): Hilarie Burton. She has the additional charm of being as fake as anyone I've ever seen speaking.

by Anonymousreply 75January 19, 2012 11:36 AM

How many languages do you speak, R74?

by Anonymousreply 76January 19, 2012 11:44 AM

R64, Dan Rather and his team were correct, and Rather's career was destroyed, not because of any errors he or his team made, but because Bush/Rove used their longstanding practice of annihilating anyone who crossed them.

The entire refutation of Rather's discoveries hinge on the premise that a font used at the time of Bush's so-called service wasn't available until years later, but it's simply not true. The font was used and the documents were authentic.

We may never know what leverage Rove used on CBS to make them fall on their sword and sacrifice Rather, but it had nothing to do with inaccuracy.

BTW, Obama doesn't have to release his grades. He was president of Harvard Law Review, which speaks for itself. He was the top of his class.

And not being a legacy student or having a powerful parent, he had to earn his grades, not be assured of passing with a "gentleman's C," as GWB did.

And regarding Bush's intelligence: he may indeed have more native intelligence than he is given credit for, but it is undeniable he lacks intellectual curiosity, as well as creativity.

It has further been speculated that his famous lack of interest in reading may be due, in part, to his having dyslexia. If that's true, it is perhaps understandable that he doesn't enjoy reading.

Regardless, it is well documented that he doesn't like reading and doesn't read anything he doesn't have to. And no one but Karl Rove would try to refute that.

by Anonymousreply 77January 19, 2012 12:00 PM

R67:

I can see getting into those schools and not knowing the meaning of "spendthrift" and "nonplussed." They're not used in conversational English, are they? Very seldom do you see them used in mainstream media.

You could even be pretty well read in the basic English literature canon without realizing that these words are tricky.

They look like examples from those magazine quizzes: "Even college graduates get these wrong -- do you know what they mean?"

by Anonymousreply 78January 19, 2012 12:01 PM

I hate saying this, because she's dead and was by all accounts a very sweet, funny, delightful person, but not being sweet, I'm going to say it, anyway.

The late and very talented Madeleine Kahn was spectacularly not bright. I saw her in an interview once in which a four-year-old could have appeared smarter.

by Anonymousreply 79January 19, 2012 12:10 PM

Paltrow is notoriously stupid. It is true that she went to one of the finest, most expensive private schools - the kind where they spend all sorts of resources on you - and she barely graduated and did not have the grades or scores to go to any decent college. So, her parents let her start acting.

Mark Walhberg is not only stupid, he's homophobic and mean and has no sense of humor.

This is an interesting one. I had an actor friend who worked with Daniel Day Lewis, and he said the DDL was utterly stupid and an empty vessel. He is such a good actor because he's a good listener and takes direction really well.

Princess Diana barely graduated from her posh high school, though that woman had emotional intelligence and an ability to work the media like nobody's business. She was not, however, any great intellectual by her own admission.

by Anonymousreply 80January 19, 2012 12:23 PM

I going to have to disagree with you R78, I would say that spendthrift and nonplussed are very basic words. I have no idea about Jennifer Connelly's intelligence, however I would be very surprised by anyone who didn't know the meaning of these words or was unable to use them correctly in conversational English.

by Anonymousreply 81January 19, 2012 12:25 PM

There is all sorts of dumb in Hollywood.

- people trusting the wrong people when they obviously have no good intentions (Britney Spears and that manager during the hight of her head shaving meltdown).

- celebrities who think they are untouchable, because they are and remain successful (Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson, J-Lo, Beyonce, Tiger Woods, Robert Downey,jr., etc.).

- celebs in the tight grip of cults (Scientology for example)

- celebs with no sense for reality (Prince)

- Famewhores who'll stop at nothing for a quick newsflash.

- celebs who think they made it and no longer need career advice (Katherine Heigl).

- people who go for the Hollywood dream of fame and fortune and sign their soul and integrity to the highest bidder AND THEN regret their decision (all that money and fame and yet I am more miserable than before).

However there are stupid and smart people who let others do all the work and carry them up to the top.

Paris Hilton is totally dumb and a coke whore, but neverless she (or her mother) was smart enough to get in touch with the right PR handlers to make her a celebrity with lots of endorsement deals.

The same goes for all the Reality TV royalty like the Kardashians. You can be as dumb as you want to be as long you know the right people to get you to places.

Hollywood loves stupid people, because that's the ones they make the most money of.

by Anonymousreply 82January 19, 2012 12:26 PM

This aught to be the Victoria Jackson Testimonial Dullard Thread of High Profile Stupidity and Obtuseness.

As she is, it's rather redundant.

by Anonymousreply 83January 19, 2012 12:27 PM

Andie MacDowell owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 84January 19, 2012 12:45 PM

I'm not saying he's the dumbest celebrity, but I'm always surprised by how dim Denzel Washington comes across in interviews.

Sad, because I generally like him on film.

by Anonymousreply 85January 19, 2012 12:46 PM

My cousin did her MPA with Ashley Judd and said AJ is a complete idiot. Juddesque indicates "long-winded, meaningless answers from someone who bought her way into Harvard" around the Kennedy School.

Julia Stiles, who was my student at Columbia, is stupid as well.

Clooney has never struck me as bright.

by Anonymousreply 86January 19, 2012 12:46 PM

R81:

Just checked with my spouse, B.A., J.D., and an excellent writer in that she can compose legal briefs that are cogent and grammatically impeccable.

She got spendthrift 180 degrees wrong and drew a blank on nonplussed.

There are so many things that go into the admissions process. I can see someone who had outstanding high school achievements in science and was an all-state violinist but who lacked some completeness in semi-archaic vocabulary getting into an Ivy.

Then there is the legacy aspect of getting into the top schools. You have the right parents or the right money, you can get into almost any school.

Never misunderestimate that aspect of privilege.

by Anonymousreply 87January 19, 2012 12:50 PM

Jon Voight is dumber than Joe Buck.

by Anonymousreply 88January 19, 2012 12:51 PM

I think Jon Voight passed that dumb gene onto his daughter Angelina. She has a very vacant cow eyed stare.

by Anonymousreply 89January 19, 2012 1:04 PM

Liam Gallagher of Oasis

Demi Moore

Jon Bon Jovi

by Anonymousreply 90January 19, 2012 1:29 PM

And not forgetting Brad PItt. Thickest narcissist in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 91January 19, 2012 1:29 PM

Paltrow clearly has average-to-slightly-above-average intelligence. The poster calling her "borderline retarded" is exaggerating.

by Anonymousreply 92January 19, 2012 1:31 PM

90 replies and no one mentions Sarah Palin? Or is she just too obvious an answer?

by Anonymousreply 93January 19, 2012 1:34 PM

On the opposite end of the spectrum:

Danica McKeller of the Wonder Years is a fine mathematician who co authored a paper.

Colin Firth authored a neuroscience paper.

by Anonymousreply 94January 19, 2012 1:35 PM

I don't have any issue with what Mark said. Who hasn't thought about it?

I was flying from Miami to Atlanta the next Sunday. That was the first day flights were allowed at all. A group of families was waiting to board and the husbands looked at my friend and I and said "No one is taking this plane, are you with us on that?" Of course, we said we were.

Just dumb talk. Now why it came up with Marky, I don't know, but we all have hoped we'd have fought.

by Anonymousreply 95January 19, 2012 1:43 PM

Isabella Rossellini.

Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 96January 19, 2012 1:45 PM

Smartest celebrities thread, please?

by Anonymousreply 97January 19, 2012 1:49 PM

I was surprised to see a second definition of "nonplussed" in the Oxford online dictionary:

[quote]In standard use nonplussed means ‘surprised and confused’, as in she was nonplussed at his eagerness to help out. In North American English a new use has developed in recent years, meaning ‘unperturbed’—more or less the opposite of its traditional meaning—as in he was clearly trying to appear nonplussed. This new use probably arose on the assumption that non- was the normal negative prefix and must therefore have a negative meaning. It is not considered part of standard English.

So depending on how Garner used it, she may have been correct, or at least, not incorrect. Or something.

by Anonymousreply 98January 19, 2012 2:19 PM

I always figured that Dubya paid others to take his exams.

As far as his time in the Texas Air National Guard, there's a Department of Defense form (DD-214) that applies to everyone who served in the military since WWII. It shows every day that was served and lists awards and type of discharge (Honorable, Bad Conduct, etc.)

That form is generated on the last day of your enlistment and there are 10 copies -- all signed by the commanding officer and the person ending their enlistment. The DD-214s for that person are spread far and wide - one to his own file, one to his unit's file, one to his headquarters' file, one to the Federal Records Center, etc., etc. If that DD-214 is misplaced, there is always another one at another location.

ALL of Dubya's DD-214's are missing.

He went AWOL and, to this day, is a military deserter. That's why his DD-214s disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 99January 19, 2012 2:26 PM

I'm not at all convinced some of these people you list as dumb, are really dumb. I think with actors, to be really good you have to be smart. That may not include a formal education. I think many actors aren't the most articulate people in the world, but they aren't necessarily dumb.

I've also discovered many are paralyzingly shy in real life especially in live, extemporaneous media situations. ( I believe Mark Wahlberg is an exceptioanlly arrogant, ignorant, dumb assed pig.)

I think people like Orlando Bloom and Russell Crowe aren't intelligent. I'd give them a gentleman's C. But I think in Crowe's case he is smart though not formally educated.

As for Angelina, I give her a lot of credit. She has made it her business to educate herself, to read, to have tutorials, to really stretch as much as possible to understand and learn about the world and other cultures, and to educate her kids. I credit Brad Pitt with doing the same.

I sometimes wonder if ADHD isn't more prevalent amoung artists. It sometimes seems to me that actors get so absorbed and so focussed on what they do, that they are only fluent in the language of their profession.

In that, they are not unlike a rocket scientist. It is more and more difficult to find people who are well rounded and value a Liberal Arts education. I admire the actors who are self-taught and who seek out specialists to learn from.

by Anonymousreply 100January 19, 2012 2:32 PM

Paltrow is not even close to being dumb. Being insufferable doesn't make her stupid. In fact, if she was a giggling, wide-eyed, ditz walking around cluelessly open-mouthed(did I just describe Cameron Diaz?), I suspect DL wouldn't hate her so much because no one would be jealous.

Paltrow is smug, snobbish and condescending, but clearly aware of what she has and rubs it in people faces on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 101January 19, 2012 2:34 PM

Agree with Denise Richards, Paris Hilton and Britney Spears.

Disagree with Madonna: I hate the dessicated sow but she is not stupid.

I'll add Vanna White. She couldn't even spell good enough to turn over the correct letters after they lit them up for her.

PS I'm guessing Sarah Palin and Anna Nicole Smith are getting passes because it's common knowledge that they are/were dumb as a box of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 102January 19, 2012 2:36 PM

[quote]She couldn't even spell good enough to turn over the correct letters after they lit them up for her.

Oh, dear, I'm howling!

by Anonymousreply 103January 19, 2012 2:45 PM

Beyonce, was interviewed at the station I work at when she was with Destiny's Child. So dumb and no knowledge of anything but costumes and singing, very uncultured.

by Anonymousreply 104January 19, 2012 2:49 PM

I think the ones who were child actors might have the most trouble becoming functional, literate adults. The "required" schooling is often cursory, and the message is: education isn't important if you're famous.

And doing that from childhood on can leave them at the mercy of crooked managers, advisors, financial consultants.

Jodie set the bar for young actors moving on to higher education, but I think even some of the ones who made it through a decent college did it on reputation/fame.

by Anonymousreply 105January 19, 2012 3:08 PM

Paltrow is not classically stupid a la Paris Hilton, but the reason I chose her is she's one of the less obvious under the radar ones who tries desperately to present herself as intelligent when she really isn't. She in fact has a bit of an airhead vibe if you go by what Kathy Griffin said about her.

In her efforts to sound better and more intelligent than everyone else, she says things that noone else would ever say, making her in fact sound like a moron. It must be an act to get more attention.

What was her latest name-checking quote: "Chris and I are like Beyonce and Jay-Z! Two paranoid ironists who are perfectionist in everything they do". *grits teeth*

by Anonymousreply 106January 19, 2012 3:14 PM

Alan Dershowitz has said Natalie Portman's very smart. She was in his class and she was on panels and presented papers on stuff.

I think a lot of these A-listers are very careful to not be too far beyond the reach of their "market." Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, and George Clooney aside, I think a lot of actors are deliberately obtuse in public. Now, Jessica Alba. She's the real deal. Truly dumb.

by Anonymousreply 107January 19, 2012 3:16 PM

I agree with R105. I think it's especially true of the Disney alumni. Lindsay Lohan, Shia Lebouf, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera all come of as barely literate.

R104, not surprised to hear that. Everytime I hear her speak I imagine she has a piece of hay in her teeth or chewing her cud. Dumb hillbilly.

by Anonymousreply 108January 19, 2012 3:33 PM

Gwyneth is limited in that her world is small, and her life experiences are very different. Where she comes off as dumb is when she tries so hard to be "like everyone else..except better!" I don't think she is dumb so much as she is on another planet entirely.

In general, we need to look at smart versus intelligent and inhtelligent versus knowlegeable. There are differences. It's possible to be knowledgeable and not smart at all.

by Anonymousreply 109January 19, 2012 3:40 PM

[quote]Liv Tyler is famously dim.

Any details? I've always thought she looked borderline retarded. Her mouth is always open and something about her eyes is very Down's Syndrome looking.

Sorry R28/33 he is your president too. I didn't like Bush but he was still my president. Everyone know Bush got into Yale because of who daddy was and daddy went to Yale. That's the only thing you need.

by Anonymousreply 110January 19, 2012 3:58 PM

I just watched Goldie Hawn's Master Class on OWN and she seems dumber than a box of hair.

by Anonymousreply 111January 19, 2012 4:05 PM

If Bush is so smart, why did he spend billions and billions in a war that never needed to be? Disgusting! Killing thousands upon thousands of people, simply so that he could enrich our military corporations? Pretty much breaking our government for what? If Bush is a brilliant man...then he must also be, one of the most evil men who ever lived.

by Anonymousreply 112January 19, 2012 4:08 PM

Liv Tyler's father, Steven Tyler, does not seem very bright.

by Anonymousreply 113January 19, 2012 4:13 PM

OMG R58 she's Anna Nicole Simpson ignorant. How many times did she say "huh?" like a neanderthal.

"My jaw hurts". Um, quit chewing gum like a cow?

by Anonymousreply 114January 19, 2012 4:14 PM

Victoria Jackson wins this one easily.

Sherri Shephard comes in 2nd.

Harrison Ford is 3rd.

by Anonymousreply 115January 19, 2012 4:15 PM

[quote]By all accounts Bush was and is an avid reader.

Outright fabrication freeper troll. Bush once bragged he doesn't read, especially newspapers, and Laura backed it up.

by Anonymousreply 116January 19, 2012 4:16 PM

Has no one here mentioned Demi Moore? Or did I miss it.

by Anonymousreply 117January 19, 2012 4:18 PM

Britney Spears. Remember when she freaked out at the border of France & Spain, terrified that she'd be taken off to some dungeon, just because border police asked to see their passports? (which is just standard border procedure, of course)

by Anonymousreply 118January 19, 2012 4:18 PM

Harrison Ford is simple drunk all the time, isn't that the case?

by Anonymousreply 119January 19, 2012 4:19 PM

American actor training usually doesn't encourage actors to be particularly intellectual, because it hampers the spontaneity of their work. When I was in a conservatory program in the 80s, any work outside the program--things the university required in order to grant a degree--was more or less tossed off or covered by wildly inappropriate classes that left students poorly educated overall ("Death and Dying" was one of the more notorious stand-ins for the science requirement). And oddly enough, they were right about certain actors--Travolta, for instance, probably benefits from a generally unprobing mind in that it allows him to fully and quickly adopt different points of view as necessary for his work.

I frankly found the anti-intellectualism of American actor training kind of appalling, and when I finally left the program and started taking real classes, actually enjoyed college. (I should add that the few English acting teachers at the school--England generally being frowned on as old fashioned and stagey in its theater--also found it odd that actors were basically being told it's better to be undereducated so long as they were in touch with their emotions.)

by Anonymousreply 120January 19, 2012 4:22 PM

Could someone please tell me how the parents of these dumb as dirt Disney child stars get away with not educating their kids? Where I'm at police can show up if you can't prove you are educating them. It also seems the very wealthy, like the Hiltons, do their kids a disservice by not stressing education. I guess they figure they will always be rich even if their all idiots.

by Anonymousreply 121January 19, 2012 4:26 PM

R28, Bush WOULD have been a fighter pilot with the Air Force Reserve... if he had ever showed up! Bush's daddy kept him out of serving in the Vietnam War by getting some rules bent so he could be in the Air Force Reserve. Then Bush Jr. never bothered to show up!!!!

Whether Bush was stupid or not is really insignificant... He was lower than a sow's belly in a wagon rut. And that's all we need to know.

by Anonymousreply 122January 19, 2012 4:32 PM

Harrison Ford isn't stupid, he's just a pothead.

by Anonymousreply 123January 19, 2012 5:17 PM

Bush wasn't in the Air Force Reserve. He probably could not get away with all the absences in the Reserve. He was in the Texas Air National Guard.

by Anonymousreply 124January 19, 2012 5:25 PM

>>I was surprised to see a second definition of "nonplussed" in the Oxford online dictionary

It came to have this second meaning because it was so often misused in this way. Similar to how "extrovert" is now acceptable because it was so often mistakenly used. This happens in lots of cases with frequently misused or misspelled words. They become "correct."

by Anonymousreply 125January 19, 2012 5:44 PM

[quote]Then there is the legacy aspect of getting into the top schools. You have the right parents or the right money, you can get into almost any school.

Don't forget the affirmative action aspect.

by Anonymousreply 126January 19, 2012 6:08 PM

[R95]: When commenting on actors' intelligence, it probably doesn't help your case to confuse the use of "I" (nominative case) and "me" (indirect object), as in "husbands looked at I."

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 127January 19, 2012 8:36 PM

Bradley James

by Anonymousreply 128January 19, 2012 8:39 PM

Miley Cyrus, Lindsey Lohan, Christina Ricci, Kanye West, Jennifer Garner.

by Anonymousreply 129January 19, 2012 8:43 PM

R45, I remember reading an article about Rove and Bush trying to outdo each other every year on the number of books read. Rove always won but if the article is to be believed, Bush was/is an avid reader. I had a grad school professor who did White House briefings and he said Bush was a big reader. He said Bush often talked about the books he was reading. And he was always on a book.

I don't equate book reading with smarts anyway but I don't think your assertion that Bush reads is correct. I don't think Bush is as stupid as he was portrayed but he had a character flaw where he thought he was right about everything even in the face of contradicting and overwhelming evidence. More arrogance than stupidity. He just wasn't/isn't interested in really thinking things through.

by Anonymousreply 130January 19, 2012 9:07 PM

[quote]Britney Spears. Remember when she freaked out at the border of France & Spain, terrified that she'd be taken off to some dungeon, just because border police asked to see their passports? (which is just standard border procedure, of course).

Oh, dear...

by Anonymousreply 131January 19, 2012 9:26 PM

It's doubtful anyone can top Victoria Jackson.

I don't think Aaron Carter's been mentioned.

Almost any rapper should qualify for this too.

by Anonymousreply 132January 19, 2012 9:41 PM

R132 I think Flava Flav and Snoop Dog are intelligent, they just talk in ebonics.

by Anonymousreply 133January 19, 2012 9:46 PM

Pat Robertson: At the Christian Broadcasting Network everyone there knows he's a nut-case loose cannon. They don't let him go on camera without a time delay so they can stop filming when he says something totally nuts.

by Anonymousreply 134January 19, 2012 11:21 PM

Taylor "Not Too" Swift

Let us just say that her song writing is "fixed up" by "studio technicians".

by Anonymousreply 135January 19, 2012 11:30 PM

And the girl's singing is fixed up by autotune, r135. She can't carry a tune in a bucket according to studio musicians who have worked with her.

by Anonymousreply 136January 20, 2012 12:05 AM

Kelly Bensimon, bless her heart.

by Anonymousreply 137January 20, 2012 12:33 AM

R136, how do you explain Taylor Swift's very recent appearance at an awards show where she sang a ballad on stage beautifully with nothing except herself and her guitar

- no accompaniment by other singers and no other musicians.

Just Taylor sitting on a couch playing her guitar and singing in a very respectable fashion.

She got a standing ovation because it was moving and well-done.

by Anonymousreply 138January 20, 2012 1:15 AM

I know he's a magnificent songwriter - maybe the best to ever live - but isn't Paul McCartney supposed to be rather thick?

by Anonymousreply 139January 20, 2012 1:23 AM

I think it's well established that Paris Hilton is one mild blow to the head away from mental retardation.

And I love her, but Drew Barrymore never struck me as an intellectual powerhouse. Whatever "look" you say Liv Tyler has, Drew has the same look in spades.

I've also heard that Robert De Niro is a blank slate mentally.

by Anonymousreply 140January 20, 2012 1:36 AM

Whenever I think of the stupidity of celebrities, the following names ALWAYS come to mind:

Drew Barrymore

Tom Cruise

Gwyneth Paltrow

Cameron Diaz

Shaquille O'Neal

by Anonymousreply 141January 20, 2012 1:45 AM

Who was that dumb bitch on American Idol that one year who had never seen a lobster, and was so fucking clueless (and sang country)?

God, she was the dumbest bitch I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 142January 20, 2012 1:53 AM

R142, that is Kellie Pickler who has gone on to become a successful singer in country music who has had several hit singles and a thriving roster of concerts and public appearances.

It was somewhat of a ploy to play overly dumb on American Idol. A ploy to gain attention.

I've seen her in interviews and appearances, and she is not nearly as dumb as she portrayed herself.

She has had the acumen to develop a successful country music career. She has been the opening act for some big country singers, and does concerts on her own now.

Granted, she is not an intellect and is probably low on knowledge, but she does have certain acumen.

by Anonymousreply 143January 20, 2012 2:04 AM

I think you are talking about Jessica Simpson...she also said she rarely brushed her teeth, also. She seems sweet but I guess she has an empty head.

by Anonymousreply 144January 20, 2012 4:31 AM

Jessica Simpson was not on American Idol.

R142 is referring to Kellie Pickler.

by Anonymousreply 145January 20, 2012 4:45 AM

YES, Kelly Pickler. God I hated that dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 146January 20, 2012 4:52 AM

[quote]I know he's a magnificent songwriter - maybe the best to ever live - but isn't Paul McCartney supposed to be rather thick?

He's never learned to read or write music.

Sure, that just means he's a musical genius, but in 50 years he's never learned Every Good Boy Does Fine and All Cows Eat Grass? Really?

by Anonymousreply 147January 20, 2012 4:55 AM

I think there are too many cloudy generalizations. There is a difference between being 'intelligent' and being 'well educated' and being 'talented'. There are different kinds of intelligence. What a nuclear scientist needs is very different from what a performer needs. The performer may not be able to understand any science at all but the scientist may be entirely unable to perform persuasively and powerfully -- something some performers who can seem 'dumb' can do in spades.

I've been in the business for thirty years and had an elite theater training. I knew people who had an astounding ability to 'transform' themselves into characters who were entirely different from who they were, and who could achieve all kinds of nuances and depths they certainly didn't possess as people. Unlike the person above, I've found the same thing among English actors. Of course some are well very educated but I've known some famous ones who could barely sustain a simple conversation and were quite dense, who could somehow intuit what a part in a movie (or, more difficult because the actors get less help, a play)required and just do it wonderfully with very little difficulty.

Similarly, there are great singers, great dancers who have literally amazing skills but seem quite stupid as people. Yet a dancer in ballet must manage to put together difficult combinations to tricky counts while executing complex steps in perfect form in a given tempo -- something a neurophysicist or a brilliant philosopher could not even begin to do.

Of course in a 'celebrity culture' people who appear to be idiots are often celebrated for their stupidity (though some are not as dumb as they seem. In America today stupidity pays). Yet some of the names above are, I suspect, pretty smart -- not intellectually brilliant, probing or able to think in a complex, analytic way -- but very able to invent and polish an effective persona that takes in a lot of people (Sarah Palin, for example)-- and that requires plenty of smarts, though not conventional 'book larnin' intellect.

I've worked with Mark Wahlberg and he's an asshole of limited though in some roles respectable ability -- but he has played various roles in life (Marky Mark for example) and then in movies, 'acted' effectively, produced successfully and has managed to work out an effective strategy for staying afloat in a cut throat business despite some big bombs. That really does take a kind of genuine smarts. No, he doesn't stay awake late reading Kant, or writing papers on the influence of Emerson on American thought but some people who do those things, could probably not achieve the success he has in the arena in which he works.

Maria Callas, Ella Fitzgerald were among the greatest singers of the 20th century and again few people could match them at their best, but both were rather dim bulbs in private, and some thought Callas actively stupid.

by Anonymousreply 148January 20, 2012 5:33 AM

Great post, R148.

by Anonymousreply 149January 20, 2012 5:53 AM

I think you're right, R148. No one makes it to the top with something. Call it drive, ambition, cunning, or whatever you want to call it.

Is that a form of intelligence? I think so. I've known people with Ph.d's in math and physics that I don't think could ride the subway downtown and buy a sandwich on their own. At the same time Mark Wahlberg is not well educated, but I suspect he has skills at a negotiating table full of studio execs that a Harvard Law graduate would envy.

by Anonymousreply 150January 20, 2012 5:56 AM

I don't find anything great about R148's post.

Everything R148 wrote is just common sense and is known by anyone who is smart.

A lot of R148's post is just drivel.

But R149 certainly was impressed. R149 must not be a very smart nor thoughtful nor knowledgeable person.

by Anonymousreply 151January 20, 2012 6:13 AM

Yes, there are different types of intelligence.

That is all R148 needed to say.

by Anonymousreply 152January 20, 2012 6:19 AM

Just glad to see someone put some effort into a post on what is increasingly a very sloppy board. YOU sound very frustrated, though.

by Anonymousreply 153January 20, 2012 6:23 AM

Paul McCartney is supposed to be quite intelligent. Maybe not as intelligent as his old partner Lennon, but clever enough to turn a high school education into a billion dollar fortune, in spite of all the brain cells he lost to drugs.

Ringo is the one who might be genuinely dumb, although that might be his almost complete lack of education.

Speaking of lack of education, Harpo Marx dropped out of school in the second grade, and his brothers regarded him as slow. He could barely read or write as an adult. Maybe he was "special" in every sense of the word.

by Anonymousreply 154January 20, 2012 9:24 AM

Yes, too many idiots here now. [R151] and [R152] are dumber and have shorter attention spans than many of the people put down above. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 155January 20, 2012 2:37 PM

Is this another thread that's attracted people via google, or has DL gotten this stupid? Almost every post mocking a celeb for lack of intellectual ability contains not a typo but a grammar or spelling error.

[quote]Where I'm at police can show up if you can't prove you are educating them.

Where anyone's at, this has always excluded the rich and/or connected.

[quote]I guess they figure they will always be rich even if their all idiots.

This has to be a joke.

by Anonymousreply 156January 20, 2012 3:17 PM

Sometimes people don't feel the need to proof read their post. Why does every thread have to be checked and rechecked for grammer and spelling errors? Is everyone on this board an English teacher? Can we even afford English teachers anymore?

by Anonymousreply 157January 20, 2012 5:34 PM

R155, I do not have a short attention span at all nor am I dumb at all.

If R148 said something new and enlightening and educational for you, then good.

I read R148's post 4 times, and I see very little that is enlightening in it.

But if you find it so enlightening and broadening of what you know, then fine.

by Anonymousreply 158January 20, 2012 6:19 PM

R158/other incarnations here may note that R148 didn't add to the canon on Human Intelligence Theory and the Creative Mind, but certainly the post was thoughtful, discerning, and offered relevant personal commentary on Mark Wahlberg and apt reflections on Ella and Callas.

The vituperatives snotted out were not just the vile festerings of another DL crank being pointlessly bitchy. They were themselves stupid. Another case of a late-night lush, returning 12 hours later to further drive the crooked nail for no positive purpose except pretense of dignity without evidence presented it is warranted.

One can hear the thing, insisting in that muddled, testy way that the challenged present, furrowing the brow as it strains to find a two-syllable word to display its worth, and then falling back on the only recourse it can: "Uh-uh! Me not stoopit. YOU is stoopit. Shut UP!"

by Anonymousreply 159January 20, 2012 10:13 PM

Who in their right mind would ever think that singers are automatically smart or automatically have a well-developed intellect.

To even note or act surprised that Maria Callas and Ella Fitzgerald may not be smart is silly and not enlightening.

by Anonymousreply 160January 20, 2012 10:59 PM

It is completely obvious that Mark Wahlberg has a certain type of smarts and acumen that has allowed him to make millions of dollars by successfully parlaying acting and producing into successful ventures.

It is so obvious that he has smarts in acting, producing, and being a money making machine in a tough Hollywood environment that it is not worth examing in the detail that R148 deems necessary.

Of course, the reason R148 wanted to examine Mark Wahlberg in some detail in his post at R148 is so he could brag about having worked with Mark Wahlberg and to let everyone know this fact.

by Anonymousreply 161January 20, 2012 11:05 PM

examining

by Anonymousreply 162January 20, 2012 11:10 PM

[quote]so he could brag about having worked with Mark Wahlberg and to let everyone know this fact.

When it comes to name-dropping, he can't begin to compete with charlie - our champion name-dropper.

by Anonymousreply 163January 20, 2012 11:12 PM

Ricky Martin...so beautiful...so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 164January 20, 2012 11:12 PM

A thousand years ago I recall seeing Lola Falana on a talk show. I think it was Arsenio. For some bizarre reason the conversation turned to Idi Amin, and she was defending him.

Arsenio (or whoever it was) said, "Lola, he is a mass murderer! He killed one of his wives, had her arms chopped off and sewn back on! How could you defend him?"

She replied, something to the effect of "I've never met Mr. Amin, and I don't like to judge people I've never met."

I thought at the time, God that woman is dangerously stupid.

by Anonymousreply 165January 20, 2012 11:28 PM

Have you heard Ricky Martin speak to congressmen and U.S. Senators on Capitol Hill in Washington DC about human right issues?

Have you heard Ricky speak to world leaders and heads of state around the world about human rights issues?

Have you heard Ricky speak impromtu and eloquently to audiences and news reporters about human rightsissues?

Apparently you have not, R164.

by Anonymousreply 166January 20, 2012 11:29 PM

Janine Turner should be required to sit quietly and look pretty. She's an idiot who thinks she's smart. It's painful to listen to her.

by Anonymousreply 167January 20, 2012 11:42 PM

Ricky Martin is not dumb at ALL. He has singlehandedly done more than any other human being alive to help end human trafficking worldwide. Hillary Clinton said this. He is very humble, but brilliant, effective, and one hell of a good man.

by Anonymousreply 168January 20, 2012 11:56 PM

"Dumb" does not necessarily equal "bad."

I'd take Harpo Marx over Groucho Marx any day.

Harpo was charming, if slow. Groucho was smart but he was a total asshole.

by Anonymousreply 169January 21, 2012 12:03 AM

Sandra Bulloch speaks fluent German, and she acts far more intellectual when speaking German. I think she tempers her intellectual side when in Los Angeles, knowing that intelligence is not highly prized there.

by Anonymousreply 170January 21, 2012 12:11 AM

Anderson Cooper has to be one of the dumbest journalists ever. He is totally incapable of uttering a sentence with out stutter and stumbling and saying uh and um repeatably. He also seems to lack knowledge about most things discussed on 360. This is especially evident with politics.

by Anonymousreply 171January 21, 2012 12:51 AM

Anderson is a rocket scientist compared to Wolf Blitzer. Remember when he was on Celebrity Jeopardy? He got his ass kicked, and he was drawing blanks on gimmie geography questions a 7th grader should have known.

by Anonymousreply 172January 21, 2012 1:00 AM

7th graders are no longer taught geography.

by Anonymousreply 173January 21, 2012 1:15 AM

I'd make a perfect celebrity...

by Anonymousreply 174January 21, 2012 1:29 AM

R171 has an IQ of 40 and the judgment of an imbecile and the analytical skills of an amoeba.

by Anonymousreply 175January 21, 2012 1:48 AM

r 148, what did you work with Marketha on? Why was he an asshole? Stories?

by Anonymousreply 176January 21, 2012 2:18 AM

I'll give you that r172, Wolf is pretty dumb. His appearance on Jeopardy was embarrassing. CNN needs to get rid of him. He is so obnoxious during election coverage.

by Anonymousreply 177January 21, 2012 2:26 AM

I dunno but I can testify that Alec Baldwin is smart. He may not have good manners, he may have a bad temper, but he's intelligent and educated. If he hadn't been an actor, he could have been a higher up in a corporation (being a successul actor has allowed him to be a liberal).

by Anonymousreply 178January 21, 2012 2:01 PM

I hated that fake bitch Kellie Pickler R142. She totally saw what Jessica Simpson did (and her schtick was a bit elaborated itself) and copied it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179January 21, 2012 2:43 PM

Thanks R148, good post.

Ignore the people who want only short posts.

Controlling the length of a statement is a way of controlling the content. If people are not allowed to present complicated ideas, they cannot provoke either intelligent questions or new solutions, which of course is the point of those who want information limited to sound-bites only.

by Anonymousreply 180January 21, 2012 2:45 PM

Pull the other one bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181January 21, 2012 2:48 PM

Susan Dey

by Anonymousreply 182January 21, 2012 2:55 PM

R74 you're missing the point. She learned Spanish as an ADULT. Maybe you need an IQ test.

by Anonymousreply 183January 21, 2012 3:03 PM

A bunch of “Star Trek” actors appeared on “Who Wants to be a Millionaire”. Now I thought that William Shatner was a bit dim before, but I was overestimating him. He wasn’t able to answer the simplest questions, and seemed to be drunk. Major idiot.

LeVar Burton and John “Q” DeLancie were in the final round, and both seemed very bright, quick-witted and pouncing on the questions.

by Anonymousreply 184January 21, 2012 7:59 PM

R180, in no way whatsoever, am I against 'short posts'.

I just didn't feel that R148 was explaining any 'complicated ideas'.

If you think R148 was explaining and presenting complicated ideas, fine.

I am not against long posts at all and I welcome those of substance.

by Anonymousreply 185January 21, 2012 8:11 PM

That's embarrassing R1891.

by Anonymousreply 186January 21, 2012 8:12 PM

meant to type: 'in no way whatsoever am I against long posts'

by Anonymousreply 187January 21, 2012 8:13 PM

I can't believe Cameron Diaz is allowed to give interviews. LORD, she's dumb.

by Anonymousreply 188January 21, 2012 8:36 PM

Anyone who joins Scientology makes the cut.

Cults prey on the stupid.

by Anonymousreply 189January 22, 2012 11:43 AM

r94, that's not entirely accurate (about Colin Firth authoring a neuroscience paper). He acted as 'celeb editor' for a British radio show once (they often have celebrities being editor for the day) and as part of that gig, he commissioned a report investigating a link between brain structure and political views, which went on to be published. He got a credit in the paper as a courtesy. He's certainly a smart guy, and for him to commission the research in the first place shows a good brain, but he's no scientist.

I liked r148's post but I didn't get the part about actors in plays getting less help than actors in movies. I'd say it's pretty much famous for being the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 190January 22, 2012 12:00 PM

Really r74, what part of "studied and learned" makes you think she acquired the language as a child?

You're quite obviously monolingual, if it bothers you that much, do something about it.

by Anonymousreply 191January 22, 2012 12:34 PM

I find Kellie Pickler funny for some odd reason. I find her charming. Listen to her fire ant story!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192January 22, 2012 1:34 PM

r166/r168, someone writes his stuff for him when he speaks at these human rights events. In his interviews, he sounds totally New-Age-y and clueless.

by Anonymousreply 193January 22, 2012 3:08 PM

Ricky does sound a bit airy when he speaks. A male version of Celine, every thing sounds so deep, and important, romantic even. When it really isn't. But kudos because he has done gr8 work!

by Anonymousreply 194January 22, 2012 3:20 PM

Oh please, Paltrow is the epitome of vapid and shallow. Anytime she has tried to address anything outside of herself, she comes across as completely clueless. Like that Miss USA video that circulated a while back.

She willed herself to learn Spanish because it's easier for her to order the domestics around in their native language.

by Anonymousreply 195January 22, 2012 3:36 PM

Still bitter are we Winona-- r195?

by Anonymousreply 196January 22, 2012 3:44 PM

Bitter? Honey, at least I didn't turn myself into the laughinstock of the internet.

by Anonymousreply 197January 22, 2012 3:51 PM

(Calls servants to clean my Oscar) Sorry what was that dear?

by Anonymousreply 198January 22, 2012 3:55 PM

Other than the posters who attempted to provide examples - whether correct or not - this seems to be a list of celebs you people simply dislike (i.e., "I dislike this person. Therefore, he or she is dumb.").

by Anonymousreply 199January 22, 2012 4:58 PM

Jenny McCarthy is loud, dumb and unbearable.

Keira Knightley

Patsy Kensit

by Anonymousreply 200January 22, 2012 5:02 PM

Marion Cotillard comes across as having the mental faculties of a 13 year old with Downs Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 201January 22, 2012 5:10 PM

Melanie Griffith. She said something to the effect of "did you know the nazi's killed millions of Jews? I just learned this. Wow, that's a lot of people." This was during the filming of that awful movie set in WWII.

I thought that was covered in basic history in school.

by Anonymousreply 202January 22, 2012 8:33 PM

As has been pointed out on DL before, many airhead actresses are good at "projecting" intelligence/portraying intelligent characters. This includes Cher.

by Anonymousreply 203January 22, 2012 8:39 PM

Has anyone mentioned Kirk Cameron!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204January 26, 2012 11:02 AM

I suspect that Beyonce can't read and that is why she's never hosted SNL. Same thing with Jennifer Hudson.

SNL would love to have them host.

by Anonymousreply 205October 1, 2012 1:15 PM

[quote]I suspect that Beyonce can't read and that is why she's never hosted SNL

Beyonce attended a prestigious performing arts high school in Houston. There's no way she's illiterate. She just has a really country accent.

by Anonymousreply 206October 1, 2012 1:19 PM

Kanye West

by Anonymousreply 207October 1, 2012 1:21 PM

Justin Beiber, Britney Spears, Beyonce top the list.

by Anonymousreply 208October 1, 2012 2:41 PM

Craig T Nelson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 1, 2012 2:52 PM

Honey Boo Boo

Tom Cruise

by Anonymousreply 210October 1, 2012 3:16 PM

[quote]Beyonce attended a prestigious performing arts high school in Houston. There's no way she's illiterate. She just has a really country accent.

Beyonce also never finished high school. In fact, she just got her GED not too long ago. And yes, her countryfied accent is beyond annoying. It makes her sound ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 211October 1, 2012 11:29 PM

Beyonce's weaves are smarter than she is. She's all packaging and smoke and mirrors.

by Anonymousreply 212October 2, 2012 1:32 AM

I use have a massive fangirl crush on Pierce Brosnan, but then I saw him interviewed.

There's nothing under that gorgeous hair.

by Anonymousreply 213October 2, 2012 3:17 AM

The Rather documents were real but at the same time there are the most important missing documents.

EVERY member of the Armed Forces has his full record on a Department of Defense form called DD-214. There is the original form and 12 more copies. The person gets a copy, another goes in his personnel file, another goes into his unit files, another goes to his headquarters file, .... National Records Center, etc. There is no way that all records could be missing.

BUT ----

They are missing for one former member of the Texas Air National Guard.

There are no DD-214 records to show the time served by G. W. Bush. There is no record of an Honorable Discharge for G. W. Bush. Is he the only member of the Armed Forces of the United States for whom there are no official records of his service?

The former Commander-in-Chief went AWOL and is still a military deserter.

by Anonymousreply 214October 2, 2012 5:06 AM

Britney Spears is well-known to be dumber than dogshit.

by Anonymousreply 215October 2, 2012 5:29 AM

R214, doesn't covering that up and hiding evidence of the crimes you suggest instead speak to the fact that his keepers were at least crafty enough to handle that? He may not have been that smart, but he played along and played the game well enough to remain unscathed in any visible way or to seem at all perturbed by the awesome damage he inflicted upon the nation and the world all the while exercising or at least appearing to exercise, the most powerful single office in the world.

by Anonymousreply 216October 2, 2012 5:35 AM

Scarlett Johansson, Marion Cotillard, Mila Kunis, Cameron Diaz, Zoe Kravitz, Mark Wahlberg, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Reynolds.

by Anonymousreply 217March 31, 2013 8:51 PM

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff. - Mariah Carey, pop singer

by Anonymousreply 218March 31, 2013 8:56 PM

This is like asking who are some of the shortest jockeys? Who are some of the tallest basketball players? Who are some of the whitest NASCAR drivers?

by Anonymousreply 219March 31, 2013 9:00 PM

Celebrities who are "deeply spiritual" (Ricky Martin, Linda Evans, etc.) generally aren't very bright. Being "spiritual" is a way of trying to be deep when you know you can't be intelligent.

Madonna puzzles me in this light. It's hard to believe she's dumb given how smart she's been at marketing herself; but she doesn't seem very well read, and the fact that she treated kabbalah (a notorious rip-off for shallow celebrities) makes her seem very stupid. She got almost straight A's in college but she took almost entirely dance classes, so it's hard to tell.

by Anonymousreply 220March 31, 2013 9:01 PM

"It's like high school. We're like the popular kids. Everybody wants to know what happens to us." Cameron Diaz

Sooooo true. The rest of us can't wait for the 2o year reunion so we can laugh about how you fat, balding losers can't let go of your "glory days".

by Anonymousreply 221March 31, 2013 9:06 PM

I hate to be negative, but when I saw that video of Britney Spears in her tourbus crossing the border from Spain into France... well, my jaw dropped. She seemed like a 3 year old. And she was convinced that the French police were some kind of Nazi-like madmen trying to kill her. It was stupidity beyond my wildest imaginings.

by Anonymousreply 222March 31, 2013 9:07 PM

Look, MOST celebrities are not well-educated, ineteresting, intelligent people. But here are some that appear to be what you would call "dumb":

Lindsay Lohen

Roseanne Barr

Cher

Johnny Depp

Mark Walberg

Jennifer Lawrence

Melanie Griffith

Don Johnson

Beyonce

Fantasia

Orlando Bloom

Kanye West

Charlie Sheen

Winona Ryder

Ashton Kutcher

Eddie Murphy

Bruce Willis

Demi Moore

Jenny McCarthy

Jim Carrey

Brooke Shields

Drew Barrymore

Halle Berry

Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie

Jennifer Aniston

Gerard Butler

Cameron Diaz

Goldie Hawn

Kate Hudson

Keira Knightly

Mylie Cyrus

Taylor Swift

Justin Bieber

and many others...

by Anonymousreply 223March 31, 2013 9:16 PM

It was reported that Amber Heard said Miley Cyrus and Liam were perfect because they were dumb as rocks.

by Anonymousreply 224March 31, 2013 9:31 PM

R224 That isn't hard to believe.

I think I've mentioned him in a list before but Jensen Ackles. He's definitely in the dim, dull, try hard ex-jock club.

by Anonymousreply 225March 31, 2013 9:37 PM

Regarding Paula Deen. Everything you see on camera is an act. She is a high riding, foul mouthed, cunt who is far too calculating and manipulative to be as simple as she tries to appear on camera.

by Anonymousreply 226March 31, 2013 9:39 PM

Paula Deen is not a smart woman.

Her interview with the NY Times on TV was quite revealing. She was absolutely calculating, but inept and embarrassing, at times. And at the same time, it was all sort of charming.

I think her success is an act of collective goodwill. People want to like and identify with her, despite her flaws.

by Anonymousreply 227March 31, 2013 9:47 PM

R277. You should deal with her with no cameras. My fuck. Was involved in a real estate transaction with her and one of her sons. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 228March 31, 2013 9:50 PM

Details, R228!

Is it true that her restaurant is terrible?

by Anonymousreply 229March 31, 2013 9:55 PM

Roseanne isn't stupid. She's crazy. You can't be as witty as she is and be stupid. Bitch is funny! Batshit crazy but funny.

by Anonymousreply 230March 31, 2013 10:59 PM

Justin Bieber is borderline retarded. I can't imagine having to sit in a college class with him.

by Anonymousreply 231April 1, 2013 2:57 AM

R223, what a silly list. List trolls (and I've been one) receive plenty of criticism here even when they're accurate, but it's not correct to put Bruce Willis, Cher, Charlie Sheen, Eddie Murphy, Jim Carrey, or Roseanne among the "dumbest celebrities."

Are you too dumb to know that arrogant, insane, egotistical and addicted are not the same as dumb?

Apparently.

by Anonymousreply 232April 1, 2013 4:02 AM

Cher gushing about Joel Onsteen on twitter, certainly made me question her intelligence. She said she'd never heard or read him saying anything anti-gay. He's a megachurch pastor, the assumption is they're anti-gay, there aren't any who aren't. It doesn't take a genius to see through a phony tv preacher, but dumbass Cher thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

by Anonymousreply 233April 1, 2013 4:36 AM

Roseanne also thought Cher was a moron for the Osteen thing. I happened to be following Roseanne's twitter feed at the time. Some of her fans wanted her to defend Cher, but Roseanne clearly thought she was an idiot and refused to get involved.

by Anonymousreply 234April 1, 2013 4:48 AM

Victoria Jackson wins this by a mile.

by Anonymousreply 235April 1, 2013 4:51 AM

I always thought Brad Pitt was terribly dumb.

Tom Cruise, Mark Wahlberg, Beyonce (driven but dumb), George Bush, Angelina Jolie (media savvy but otherwise retarded), Scarlett Johannson (can't string 3 words together without saying ehm), Leonardo DiCaprio, Eva Mendes, Natalie Portman (thinks she is smart but only is book smart), Jeff Bridges, David Beckham

by Anonymousreply 236April 1, 2013 5:20 AM

Kevin Costner seems sort of, 'small-town hick'-ish.

by Anonymousreply 237April 1, 2013 5:26 AM

Roseanne IS dumb AND crazy. I had to stop following her on Twitter; my respect vanished (mary!). She might be the most judgemental, hypocrite celebrity I've ever heard. She's so bitter, she's not even funny anymore.

by Anonymousreply 238April 1, 2013 6:49 AM

Paul Thomas Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 239April 1, 2013 10:22 AM

Justin Timberlake.

by Anonymousreply 240April 1, 2013 10:59 AM

Henry Cavill is dumb. On this reality show he did, Driving to Extremes, there was a "wreck", which was staged by the crew to see how they would react in a real situation.

Anyway, the injured man is screaming, and Henry Cavill says he's going to check his pulse.

After the exercise, the crew leader had to tell Henry that a screaming man is breathing.

by Anonymousreply 241April 2, 2013 7:32 AM

Gerard Butler has a law degree, so he's not stupid; he's just a lousy actor. Beyonce is far from stupid, but she's not articulate and is probably poorly educated.

by Anonymousreply 242April 2, 2013 7:41 AM

You bitches, why no mention of me after my stunning Piers Morgan interview? God and I hate you.

by Anonymousreply 243April 2, 2013 7:49 AM

The first time I saw Rihanna being interviewed I thought she spoke English as a second language. Only later I discovered she is just a complete imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 244March 18, 2014 12:52 AM

Christian Bale is a good actor but not very bright. And cheap. His former PA wrote a tell all spilling his dirt, he had never signed an NDA agreement which is unheard of for a star of Bale's magnitude. Apparently Bale was too cheap to pay him and the guy wouldn't sign one without a salary.

And when he refused to sign he KEPT him on for several more years of cheap labor and even further access to his personal life. D-U-M-B.

by Anonymousreply 245March 18, 2014 1:00 AM

Marion Cotillard is a plank. She gave interviews in French expressing her views that the moon landings were clearly faked, and naturally, she is a 9/11 conspiracy monkey. Though that might not qualify her as dumb to some on this site.

by Anonymousreply 246March 18, 2014 1:12 AM

Tommy Lee

by Anonymousreply 247March 18, 2014 1:25 AM

Roseanne

Madonna

Most sports celebrities with their "you know, you know." bad enough an earring in one ear, now they have both lobes glistening with diamond studs.

by Anonymousreply 248March 18, 2014 1:34 AM

Brad Pitt sounds extremely stupid.

by Anonymousreply 249March 18, 2014 1:50 AM

Beyonce

Scarlet Johansson

Brad Pitt

Johnny Depp

Ben Affleck

Natalie Portman

Jennifer Lawrence

Oprah

Donald Trump

George Bush

Kanye West

Tom Cruise

Mark Wahlberg

David Beckham

by Anonymousreply 250March 18, 2014 2:00 AM

Pitt on radio, interviewer referenced "pogroms"

Pitt asks "What's a pogrom?"

by Anonymousreply 251March 18, 2014 2:39 AM

R241 LMAO! Wow, what an idiot! Not too surprised though - he always comes off as one in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 252March 18, 2014 5:41 AM

It's really staggering, and then you realize that most of humanity is actually like that. Some dogs save babies from burning buildings, some eat their own poop. I guess we aren't so different.

by Anonymousreply 253March 18, 2014 6:52 AM

Jenny McArthy. You can't believe the crap she believes without being super dumb.

Kate Moss is supposed to be very stupid. Apparently she was advised years ago to keep her mouth shut and let her looks do the talking. She listened and now she's viewed as aloof rather than dumb. If only someone had given the same advise to Elle MacPherson.

by Anonymousreply 254March 18, 2014 7:24 AM

Me, for becoming a very minor one in the first place.

Go for money, not fame. The public will chew you alive.

by Anonymousreply 255March 18, 2014 7:35 AM

R251,

I aced all the standardized tests, qualified for Mensa, got a perfect GPA in college, and have no idea what a "pogrom" is. If that's a phonetic pronunciagtion of a foreign (French) word I do know what "pretentious" is.

I'm off to dinner with Andrea.

by Anonymousreply 256March 18, 2014 7:37 AM

Justin "Sixteenth Chapel", "I am detrimental to my own career" Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 257March 18, 2014 7:46 AM

R256, send Andrea our love. Whoever she may be.

by Anonymousreply 258March 18, 2014 10:20 AM

R256, send Andrea our love. Whoever she may be.

by Anonymousreply 259March 18, 2014 10:20 AM

Even vapid Liam Gallagher called his ex-wife Patsy Kensit dumb. He probably had to be told she was stupid by his brother, though.

by Anonymousreply 260March 18, 2014 10:42 AM

Drew Barrymore (and I love her anyway).

Kaley Cuckoo from Big Bang Theory.

by Anonymousreply 261March 18, 2014 10:52 AM

ahem.. Ms. John Adele Dazeem Travolta. Bitch literally went full on fucktard on national TV.

by Anonymousreply 262March 18, 2014 10:54 AM

Mia Farrow (not saying this because of the Woody stuff).

Most second generation celebrities (Kate Hudson, etc.).

Kim Basinger

Beyonce and Rihanna

Kim K.and Lindsay

The last four were all interviewed by Oprah within the past year or so and they are obvious morons.

Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Aniston

by Anonymousreply 263March 18, 2014 10:59 AM

r256, all those shining emblems of intellect, then why so furious?

'a course, tho, those measure assimilative ability, not a questing bent, or curiosity, at least.

Don't get mad at me that you missed an answer. Go polish (pogrom - geddit?) an apple.

by Anonymousreply 264March 18, 2014 11:10 AM

[28], Kerry took more and harder courses than Bush did at Yale. Bush had a tutor assigned to him for all four years. As for the B School, Bush spent all his time at a bar called the Hillbilly Ranch and relied on lots of help (cheating) from family friend Mittens Romney, who was there at the same time. Bush is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 265March 18, 2014 11:52 AM

R148 Ella Fitzgerald? Stupid? What?

by Anonymousreply 266March 18, 2014 11:56 AM

Disconcerting finding all these grammatical errors on posts by people who imagine themselves qualified to assess whom is intelligenter than who.

by Anonymousreply 267March 18, 2014 1:07 PM

Intelligenter

by Anonymousreply 268March 18, 2014 1:14 PM

R268, Dear, it was a joke. Evidently you didn't notice "whom is... than who." Of course, you wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 269March 18, 2014 1:24 PM

Demi Moore

Megan Fox

Kanye West

Kim Kardashian

Paris Hilton

by Anonymousreply 270March 18, 2014 1:49 PM

Darryl Hannah is borderline retarded.

by Anonymousreply 271March 18, 2014 1:53 PM

R260, the only book Liam "Missing Link" Gallagher has ever read, by his account, is Fantastic Mr. Fox so him calling Kensit dumb is, well, the rage of Caliban catching a glimpse of his own reflection in the glass perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 272March 18, 2014 11:46 PM

David Lee Roth. Verbose, rehearsed, but dumb.

by Anonymousreply 273March 18, 2014 11:49 PM

Andie MacDowell gives out a high-functioning retard vibe.

by Anonymousreply 274March 21, 2014 5:18 PM

R256 - you should ask for your money back.

by Anonymousreply 275March 21, 2014 5:39 PM

Am I the only once who notices the irony in a very long list of "dumb" celebrities, many of whom are world famous & are worth many,many millions of dollars?

We should all be so "dumb"....

by Anonymousreply 276March 21, 2014 5:51 PM

[R245], I read the biography of Christian Bale you mentioned, and questioned the ex-assistant's version of events. It sounded as if he basically volunteered to help raise Bale's popularity online, back in the Internet Stone Age. Bale wasn't a star of any particular magnitude, and wasn't making much money per role. The assistant was willing to work (for years!) without compensation or a contract, just to be close to an actor he admired. It also sounded like Bale's father was pretty shady about managing finances, and the issue of an NDA/formal contract didn't come up until Bale began taking steps to correct this mismanagement. The assistant then refused to sign.

Not saying that Bale is smart, but the entire situation seemed really bizarre. Why was the assistant hanging out in Bale's room and smelling his pillowcases? Were they sleeping together?

Back on topic: has anyone mentioned Ryan Lochte? “These are my shoes that I designed from top to the very sole to the very top to the bottom.”

by Anonymousreply 277March 22, 2014 5:17 PM

Ages ago Cher was on the Dick Cavett show and admitted that she believed Mount Rushmore to be a natural phenomena. Cavett was stunned, when he started laughing they had to bleep the "You asshole" remark, which just made him laugh harder. It was a really charming TV moment, Cavett's dimples were prominent.

by Anonymousreply 278March 22, 2014 7:19 PM

Most of them qualify as retarded. Yes, I work in Hollywood. Been mostly around actors/filmmakers, but also to a lesser degree people in the music industry and also professional athletes. It's really staggering how bad off some of them are intellectually. I'm not saying I'm Einstein... unless you compare me to them, that is. But they're pretty on the outside and/or have copious amounts of money. Smarts aren't everything - there's lots of evidence which shows higher intelligence means less overall happiness in life. Ignorance is bliss.

by Anonymousreply 279March 22, 2014 7:26 PM

Cher sounded particularly stupid when she would go on Larry King enthusing about then presidential candidate Ross Perot, back in 1992.

by Anonymousreply 280March 22, 2014 7:29 PM

Miss Piggy. It's so obvious Kermit is gay, but she just keeps right on chatting him up.

by Anonymousreply 281March 22, 2014 7:54 PM

In the words of Loretta Lynn,

"I may be ignorant, but I ain't stupid!".

It's very sad but most of the individuals who have posted on this thread have absolutely no concept of the difference between the two.

Some celebrities are dumb. Some others are lacking in education, sophistication and / or experience.

Also, it's fairly clear that for many "dumb" is defined as someone who has different opinions than you do.

by Anonymousreply 282March 22, 2014 8:09 PM

GW Bush

by Anonymousreply 283November 19, 2018 3:03 PM

Victoria Jackson for sure.

by Anonymousreply 284November 19, 2018 3:08 PM

Mark Wahlberg is allegedly a big black cock lover and he has played the straight douche bro to a t so I wouldn't call him a dumb dumb.

by Anonymousreply 285November 19, 2018 3:44 PM

R5 Why are you saying Kerry Washington is dumb? She is an activist that has spoken eloquently on many occasions. Beyonce on the other hand....

by Anonymousreply 286November 19, 2018 3:53 PM

Susan Sarandon. Lord knows she ain't got the smarts.

by Anonymousreply 287November 19, 2018 3:57 PM

Agree that Paris Hilton owns this thread. W as well.

by Anonymousreply 288November 19, 2018 4:04 PM

Dame Anna Wintour

by Anonymousreply 289November 19, 2018 4:08 PM

Justin Bieber on Letterman discussing his new tattoos.

Letterman: Just don't go crazy with them and start looking like the Sistine Chapel.

Bieber: Well I don't know about the 16th Chapel...

by Anonymousreply 290November 19, 2018 5:03 PM

Anna Wintour is as smart as they come in my opinion. She is an incredibly impressive speaker. I was quite surprise to see her at a benefit and meet her very briefly. I was incredibly impressed.

by Anonymousreply 291November 19, 2018 5:20 PM

I read that Wahlberg was a violent, racist bully.

by Anonymousreply 292November 19, 2018 5:26 PM

OMG. Britney Spears actually said this:

“Sundance is weird. The movies are weird — you actually have to think about them when you watch them.”

by Anonymousreply 293November 19, 2018 9:52 PM

Charlie: I'm sure Mme Wintour has someone write her comments/speeches for her. She's lacking in a formal education. I know she has some relative who taught at Harvard Law School, but big deal. Wonder what Dr. David Shaffer found fetching about her, surely not her intellect?

Do you know Princess Diane von Furstenberg-Diller was a Junior Class Phi Beta Kappa at the Sheboygan Conservatory of Dress Making?

by Anonymousreply 294November 20, 2018 2:38 AM

Some of these people are extremely rich and successful and very much sought after. I believe after some time of this their filters come off and what some other person might be ashamed to admit, they wear their ignorance proudly and believe it to be charming, as they are surrounded by people who tell them so.

R254, if that is true about Kate Moss, then she is more clever than you say. It takes some intelligence to acknowledge your limitations. Most dumb people do not.

by Anonymousreply 295November 20, 2018 11:49 AM

A number of actresses come across as naïve when to comes to sexualized roles and horny/pervy directors. I can't tell if they really are that naïve or just trying to protect their career.

by Anonymousreply 296October 19, 2019 8:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!