Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How do people wear white underwear?

I don't get it. How is it possible to keep white underwear clean? Is there a secret I don't know about?

by Anonymousreply 277November 13, 2019 11:13 AM

Yeah. Wipe your ass.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2012 2:35 PM

Watch out for hershey squirts!

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2012 2:36 PM

Bleach? Detergent?

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2012 2:41 PM

Since you're inept in the use of toilet paper, I'd suggest you invest in a bidet and learn how to use that instead.

Having shitty underwear is no way to go through life, son.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2012 2:49 PM

R1 Okay, but what about pee spots? No matter how many times I shake it, there's always that last little drop that ends up in my underwear!

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2012 2:51 PM

White underwear is supposed to be worn by virgins.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2012 2:51 PM

Read this or be yellow underwear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2012 2:59 PM

What about using Mrs. Stewart's Bluing to remove the pee stains, R7?

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2012 3:07 PM

^^ Or bleaching the fuck out of 'em?

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2012 3:08 PM

"Scrape off any dried or crusted discharge from the fabric using a scraping tool."

I never want to share a washing machine with a female again.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2012 3:15 PM

Hot water, seperate your whites and use Tide. My socks, t-shirts and undies are fine, no stains.

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2012 3:23 PM

Pee stains are worse if you take multi-vitamins.

Or if you eat a lot of beets.

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2012 4:07 PM

[quote]No matter how many times I shake it, there's always that last little drop that ends up in my underwear!

and you've NEVER done laundry? ever?

if you want to be neat, you dab the tip of your prick with toilet paper after your urinate.

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2012 4:16 PM

you should only wear white down there anyway. No fabric dyes.

by Anonymousreply 14January 17, 2012 4:24 PM

1) My theory is that guys with hairy holes will be less able to avoid skid marks than guys with hairless holes due to inadvertent klingons. The hairier the hole, the spottier things get. Pun intended. Try to poo before you shower. If you have to poo sometime afterward, line you undies with some toilet tissue to keep them from browning until you can spot shower the klingons away. Or use wipies.

2) To avoid pee stains, make sure you squeeze every last drop from the balls up and wipe that last drop off your peepee with a square of toilet tissue.

Your white Calvins should remain fresh immaculate.

by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2012 4:25 PM

I always felt like Polly Prissypants, getting a square or two of toilet paper in public washrooms to use at the urinal. Glad to know I'm not the only one who does that.

I've switched to neutral-colored boxers since experiencing some dribbling, even after shaking and wiping as much as I used to when I was younger. I suspect it's prostate-related. No way can I wear white briefs now unless on a day I'm certain nobody's going to see my underwear.

by Anonymousreply 16January 17, 2012 4:32 PM

Exactly! Don't forget to trim your dingleberries.

by Anonymousreply 17January 17, 2012 4:32 PM

Geez! What is wrong with you people. A little SOAP and WATER works wonders!!!

by Anonymousreply 18January 17, 2012 4:56 PM

I suggest investing in a bidet system that hooks up to your toilet.

by Anonymousreply 19January 17, 2012 5:13 PM

YOU must have a secret (or secrete) that WE don't wanna know about! Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2012 5:18 PM

Underwear was traditionally white so it could be bleached.

Underwear exists to keep your clothes clean from your nasty bodily secretions.

Clothes were worn several times between washings.

And people didn't have a lot of clothes back in the day. Just check the size of closets in old houses.

by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2012 5:25 PM

This is simple, wear black idiot.

by Anonymousreply 22January 17, 2012 5:31 PM

I stopped wearing white underwear a long time ago. nothing but grey and black briefs for me. white is BEYOND nasty.

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2012 5:32 PM

Dry your underwear outside on a clothesline and the sun will bleach out pee stains and skid marks.

Your neighbors will get a show too.

Go on -- make their day!

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2012 5:36 PM

Does anyone still wear tighty whities? I didn't think they were even made anymore.

by Anonymousreply 25January 17, 2012 5:48 PM

Good grief, don't use bleach!

Wash them with whites and use Tide. There's really no problem if you wash whites, with whites.

by Anonymousreply 26January 17, 2012 5:49 PM

By the way, that hairy hole theory is bogus.

by Anonymousreply 27January 17, 2012 5:53 PM

Is your surname "Proctor" or "Gamble," R26?

Tide® is not alone in being able to remove underwear stains, you stultifying simpleton.

by Anonymousreply 28January 17, 2012 5:56 PM

If you really know a better detergent than Tide, pleaee share. I've tried so many and always come back to Tide. I want something cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 29January 17, 2012 6:13 PM

I like Gain. Smells good too.

by Anonymousreply 30January 17, 2012 6:20 PM

[quote]experiencing some dribbling, even after shaking

While standing up to pee, your body isn't in the right postion to squeeze out the last drops of urine. If you sit down to pee, you can control all the right muscles needed to get rid of those last drops.

The problem with that is that you'll get a reputation as "a guy who has to sit to pee."

by Anonymousreply 31January 17, 2012 6:23 PM

For R29

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 17, 2012 6:35 PM

And people didn't have a lot of clothes back in the day. Just check the size of closets in old houses.

Check the size of closets in Europe...tiny, tiny....In America we buy so much shit (ugly shit, btw).

by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2012 6:39 PM

R22 I do wear all black underwear, thank you. I was just wondering how people are able to wear white! It seems 80% of the underwear in stores is white, so I assume it sells. White just seems a very impractical color for underwear given the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 34January 18, 2012 12:21 AM

I only wear grey and black underwear.

by Anonymousreply 35April 16, 2012 2:56 PM

OP, why in the world would the color of underwear make a difference in how easy it is to keep it clean? Cleanliness is not associated with color, dear.

Apparently you just mean, "Why don't people do what I do, and wear underwear that is yellow in front and brown in back so I don't have to change it very often?"

Try to be specific when posting. It makes ridicule more focused.

by Anonymousreply 36April 16, 2012 3:02 PM

If your pee is bright yellow, you're not drinking enough fluids. Start keeping a bottle or glass of water with you and regularly hydrate yourself. Your pee will be mostly clear and your yellow stains will disappear.

by Anonymousreply 37April 16, 2012 3:12 PM

Use a high-quality detergent that contains enzymes (I like Wisk) and let them soak a while so that the enzymes can go to work attacking the stains. Chlorine bleach is bad for fabrics and will ruin the elastic. Smells, too.

by Anonymousreply 38April 16, 2012 3:24 PM

Why have to deal with the chore of keeping white clothes white in the first place? I don't wear white anything, including sneakers.

by Anonymousreply 39April 16, 2012 3:25 PM

R19...We have them. They are great.

by Anonymousreply 40April 16, 2012 3:28 PM

Gain, original scent. And Gain fabric softener.

Even so, no white underwear either...over it.

by Anonymousreply 41April 17, 2012 1:17 AM

Brown underwear gets just as dirty but you can't see the hash marks so you can wear them a few days in a row with no trouble.

by Anonymousreply 42April 17, 2012 1:27 AM

Foreskin is for containing cock dirt. I expect guys who have developed anal lips have a natural second line of defence against uncomfortable brown.

by Anonymousreply 43April 17, 2012 1:27 AM

Is it lost advice to line your fanny in toilet paper when wearing white briefs? This was common knowledge when I was growing up in the '70s. Don't stuff toilet paper up your wiped anus though as there are toxic shock concerns.

by Anonymousreply 44April 17, 2012 2:03 AM

Did you use tampax?

by Anonymousreply 45April 17, 2012 2:07 AM

Some of you are simply vulgross.

by Anonymousreply 46April 17, 2012 2:07 AM

This thread reminds me of last week's trick. He asked me to take a red wine enema before he fucked me so I would bleed out like a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 47April 17, 2012 2:11 AM

I suppose you could put panty liners inside your tighty whiteys. If you replace the liners daily you can wear the same underpants all week. Or maybe dispense with the underpants and stick panty liners in the crotch of your khakis.

by Anonymousreply 48April 17, 2012 4:50 AM

Wipe your ass better bitch!

by Anonymousreply 49April 17, 2012 5:11 AM

If your hygiene isn't super-fastidious, how do you expect your lover to get his face down there to do nasty things to you?

by Anonymousreply 50April 17, 2012 5:56 AM

[quote]Scrape off any dried or crusted discharge from the fabric using a scraping tool.

R7's link made me puke.

by Anonymousreply 51April 17, 2012 7:19 PM

This thread is astounding. So many of you seem to care more about whether your underwear looks clean than whether it IS clean. What for? Making a good first impression?

Dirty underwear looks disgusting because it IS disgusting. Camouflaging it doesn't make it less disgusting. Sounds as though the optimal garment for some of you would be a random pattern of brown and yellow, cut in a way that alternately keeps your penis in place and then twirls it like a baton.

Do your laundry, and keep yourself clean.

by Anonymousreply 52April 17, 2012 8:20 PM

Doesn't washing your asshole dry it out? I heard you are only supposed to rinse your butt with water and not use soap.

by Anonymousreply 53April 17, 2012 8:41 PM

No matter how

You shake and dance

The last two drops

Go in your pants.

by Anonymousreply 54April 17, 2012 8:51 PM

My god, how much and how messily are you shitting that this is such an issue?!?!

by Anonymousreply 55April 17, 2012 9:01 PM

Adequate amounts of fiber. Nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 56April 17, 2012 9:04 PM

[quote] I heard you are only supposed to rinse your butt with water and not use soap.

I shower daily and push about 300 of my Lever 2000 bar up my butthole. No browneye for me! Just rinse well and dry thoroughly.

by Anonymousreply 57April 18, 2012 4:52 AM

It's NOT on View, honey-bunch. But in general, I just wash the fucking things! GOD

by Anonymousreply 58April 18, 2012 5:00 AM

I irrigate my bottom each time I do #2. I am thoroughly clean inside and out. Nevertheless, grey and black underwear is so much better. Even if not worn at all, colored underwear ages so much better than white underwear.

by Anonymousreply 59April 18, 2012 2:15 PM

[quote]Adequate amounts of fiber. Nuff said.

Actually, no. If you want clean poops, add fat/oil to your diet. Since I started taking four 1000mg capsules of fish oil a day, I have the cleanest poops of my life. And no straining!

by Anonymousreply 60April 18, 2012 2:34 PM

Has anyone tried the subtle Butt - Fart Absorbing Pads You Stick To Your Underpants?

Do they work?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 19, 2012 12:47 AM

Subtle Butt could well salvage my social life. I can't eat a bite of food before I'm harrowingly gassy. Beano was a heartbreaking letdown.

by Anonymousreply 62April 19, 2012 2:35 AM

Ancient Chinese Secret!

by Anonymousreply 63April 19, 2012 3:00 AM

Be warned, bleaching kills the fuck out of any elastic in your underwear or socks. I bleach undershirts but never underwear, unless you want them to die a quick death.

by Anonymousreply 64April 19, 2012 3:08 AM

Warm water with Kirkland (Costco) liquid detergent and a scoop of Oxyclean. Wash the whites separately and do not overload the washer. Clean as a whistle and they will stay white.

by Anonymousreply 65April 19, 2012 3:12 AM

Dirty cunts need to be stopped bare in public!

by Anonymousreply 66April 19, 2012 4:05 AM

R7's link makes me want to never share a washer/dryer with a female ever again.

by Anonymousreply 67April 19, 2012 4:20 AM

R65 is right. OxyClean (OxiClean?) is the answer. I don't use Costco detergent but I use OxiClean and it gets pretty much everything out of white clothes without damaging the fibers like clorine bleach. It even takes out underarm stains.

by Anonymousreply 68April 19, 2012 4:45 AM

How? Easily. I have always worn tighty-whities and like them. Never thought much about skid marks or pee drops, nature happens. I wear a fresh pair daily 'tho. Always have. Maybe it has to do with cleanliness and how you were raised, what you were taught. Clean underwear just makes sense to me. Mine used goes into the pillow case with the shirts and sheets and the local laundry and always comes back clean and white. No prob.

by Anonymousreply 69April 19, 2012 1:20 PM

P.S. to my R69 -- I've a friend in Florida, a very jockey-short kind of guy, who often wears a bit of toilet paper folded into his ass to prevent skid-marks. He calls them "ponies."

Hate it when I yank a guy's pants down, tug on his underwear and see skid-marks ... so I guess "ponies" stop stains.

by Anonymousreply 70April 19, 2012 1:27 PM

Some of us would rather know how dirty our underwear is, make sure it is cleaned as well as possible, and replace it when evidently necessary than to walk around with the same degree of stains hidden by color.

In other words one doesn't have less stain simply because the underwear is colored.

by Anonymousreply 71April 19, 2012 1:28 PM

Goddamnit, why did I read this thread?

by Anonymousreply 72April 19, 2012 1:31 PM

It's a Shitty thread

by Anonymousreply 73April 19, 2012 1:37 PM

I've never had this problem, I've only heard about it in comedy skits. I guess the threat title attracts like, but surely I'm not the only one with an immaculate bottom.

by Anonymousreply 74April 19, 2012 1:38 PM

I don't even wear white socks. Grey and black athletic socks are awesome!

by Anonymousreply 75April 19, 2012 1:40 PM

Liking the white sox. And lately am into the hot colors and stripes of the English boarding schools' crew sox. They get noticed, guys ask where to get them. (Splash, Friday night.)

by Anonymousreply 76April 19, 2012 1:55 PM

r76, I could care less about that type of scene/feedback, but I love Under Armour socks. Very nice and comfortable, plus they look mad cool.

by Anonymousreply 77April 19, 2012 2:02 PM

"In other words one doesn't have less stain simply because the underwear is colored."

One would think that even the simplest mind would grasp this concept.

Whoever said gay men were neat and fastidious obviously hasn't read this (disgusting) thread.

by Anonymousreply 78April 19, 2012 2:12 PM

So, what's good advice if you dribble a lot other than investing in a bidet? (Female here).

by Anonymousreply 79April 19, 2012 2:19 PM

"dabbing" your piss-slit with toilet paper is the MARYest thing I've ever heard. You people are fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 80April 19, 2012 2:24 PM

[quote] You people are fucking ridiculous.

And vice versa.

Deeply disturbing that people have such severe problems and are concerned only with concealing them, rather than solving them.

I do wonder whether R70, who hates it "when [he] yank[s] a guy's pants down, tug[s] on his underwear and see[s] skid-marks would be happier seeing a (stained?) square of toilet paper fluttering out of his trick's butt, or, worse, plopping, sodden, to the floor.

by Anonymousreply 81April 19, 2012 4:35 PM

Put a cork in it!!

by Anonymousreply 82April 19, 2012 4:40 PM

I can't believe such otherwise prissy people (DL is the effeminacy capital of Earth) would walk around all day with shit stuck to their bodies and not care about it.

It's not difficult to solve. After sitting on the toilet, just move your butt to the side of the tub and use the handheld shower head to spray it clean. Use finger if necessary. Your ass will be perfectly clean all day. It takes all of 15-30 seconds to be CLEAN ALL DAY. How fucking lazy are you?

by Anonymousreply 83April 19, 2012 5:44 PM

Wet wipes, wet wipes, wet wipes.

by Anonymousreply 84April 19, 2012 6:00 PM

Unlike you, R83, I'm not so lazy that I flip blobs of shit into my bathtub.

by Anonymousreply 85April 19, 2012 10:29 PM

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 86April 19, 2012 11:42 PM

A little bleach in the enema.

by Anonymousreply 87April 20, 2012 12:00 AM

My stools just aren't that gooey. It comes out, I wipe and that's it

by Anonymousreply 88April 20, 2012 12:57 AM

I have this vision of the waning hours of the White Party, early Sunday morning.

Revelers lapsing into Ketamine fueled comas, falling to the dance floor, crushing their glittery angel or fairy wings while losing control of all bodily functions, soiling themselves.

Friends scatter to the four corners, security calls in the Hazmat team and one cell phone video becomes an internet sensation.

by Anonymousreply 89April 20, 2012 1:37 AM

R83 How do you shower your hole off when you have to poop at work or in a public space?

by Anonymousreply 90April 20, 2012 3:30 AM

Cultures with bidets don't have to deal with skidmarks.

by Anonymousreply 91April 20, 2012 3:37 AM

Good question R90.

There are so many ridiculous responses on this thread, the most egregious being the queen who didn't think people still wore tighty whiteys and was surprised that they're even being manufactured now. What a moron.

by Anonymousreply 92April 20, 2012 3:52 AM

R91, it might be eye-opening to culture your bidet.

by Anonymousreply 93April 20, 2012 4:02 AM

Another vote for OxiClean. For recalcitrant stains including yellow underarm stains soak the affected garment in a solution of OxiClean and hot water. Let it soak overnight, then wash with your usual detergent.

Also try Biz-- it's available in a powder or liquid and works very well on stains of all kinds as well as yellowing cotton clothes and linens. People who work with vintage and antique textiles use it to clean cotton pieces that have oxidized. Cotton degrades over time so that even clean cotton textiles that have been stored in closets or linen cupboards will oxidize, eventually turning that unattractive dark yellow.

Do not use Clorox or other chlorine bleaches on yellowing cotton-- chlorine bleach will make the yellowing worse.

by Anonymousreply 94April 20, 2012 4:30 AM

[quote][R83] How do you shower your hole off when you have to poop at work or in a public space?

Those should be considered emergencies where you just do what you have to do. Get used to doing it at home after breakfast. Most of the time it will work out fine.

by Anonymousreply 95April 20, 2012 4:49 AM

Have you heard about the constipated mathematician?

He worked it out with a pencil.

by Anonymousreply 96April 20, 2012 4:54 AM

I dont even wear white dress shirts.

by Anonymousreply 97April 20, 2012 4:55 AM

[quote]I'm not so lazy that I flip blobs of shit into my bathtub.

"blobs"? No one else mentioned blobs, but you did. That says quite a bit. Apparently you'd rather have your "blobs" stuck to your body than down your drain.

by Anonymousreply 98April 20, 2012 4:58 AM

A clean butt was on the cute boy I saw in the library tonight.

by Anonymousreply 99April 20, 2012 4:59 AM

R99 Pics or it didn't happen

by Anonymousreply 100April 20, 2012 5:05 AM

R90, put these in your pocket or your purse:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 20, 2012 5:11 AM

Tears at the corners of my eyes and cramped stomach muscles -- I am laughing so hard at this ridiculous thread!

DataLounge at it's funniest in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 102April 20, 2012 5:16 AM

The ones walking around with dirty drawers are our super-sophisticated, ultra-hip urban sisters. They're too busy and too self important to wipe their asses properly, and even if they did, they don't have washers or dryers in their 4000.00/month studio walkups, so they have to haul their filthy, 4 times worn underpants to the nearest coin-up 5 blocks away

by Anonymousreply 103April 20, 2012 12:26 PM

g

by Anonymousreply 104April 20, 2012 3:10 PM

Um... Just a curious laundry-related question for american dataloungers:

Australian here. Whenever I get the odd skidmark (rarely) or pee stain (more frequently) on my white - or grey - cotton briefs or boxer briefs, I just give the effected area a quick spritz with some pre-wash unstainer (I use. Sards - ccommonly available brand here at most supermarkets). Let everything sit ten or twenty minutes to let whatever chemicals involved get to work penetrating the problem - then wash as normal. If it's a load of whites - then usually a warm or hot wash.

Presto! All stains gone :)

Same stuff good for sweaty ring around the collar, grass or dirt - salad dressing or pasta sauce spillage - all the usual garden variety stains (I'm pretty clumsy - always spilling food on my shirts!)

Anyway - didn't ever see similar product on sale in the US when I've been there - and most American friends looked at me uncomprehendingly when I asked about it. My last trip there, I ended up taking some with me! Can't get by without it on laundry day (and rather than the pump spray bottle, the sane brand I use here does a pre-wash stick version that resembles a deodorant stick - and I think it's even more effective)

Just can't u understand why you guys don't seem to have it or that it hadn't caught on - especially given the enormous supermarket/grocery stores you have and the huge range of stuff on offer (my god! The variety of ice cream alone is mind- boggling!).

Trust me guys - sure beats walking around all day with waded up toilet paper wedged in your butt...

by Anonymousreply 105April 20, 2012 10:40 PM

There is a similar product in the U.S. and Canada, R105. It's called Resolve and it's available in most supermarkets. It comes as both a spray and a stick.

by Anonymousreply 106April 20, 2012 11:06 PM

Most of you simply need to go commando

by Anonymousreply 107April 20, 2012 11:31 PM

Colgate-Australia makes Sards Wonder Soap.

Here we have Fels Naptha Laundry soap -- similar product.

I use it it my homemade laundry detergent. Good product.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 21, 2012 4:02 AM

Today, dudes predominantly wear boxers or boxer briefs. Boxers and boxer briefs mostly are non-white. Therefore, most guys today don't wear solid white underwear. In the lockerroom, I rarely see a youngish dude wearing white underwear. In the olden days, briefs were the predominant type of male underwear. Briefs were predominantly white. Therefore, guys back then mostly wore white underwear.

by Anonymousreply 109April 21, 2012 4:07 AM

Dudes need to go commando

by Anonymousreply 110April 22, 2012 4:10 AM

For me, it is not so much the challenge of keeping any white clothing clean, it's the challenge of keeping them from being discolored by other garments in the wash. I am not gonna wash my whites separately. No way. Too much for a color I don't even like wearing. SO, I don't buy white clothing at all.

by Anonymousreply 111April 22, 2012 5:34 AM

I wonder where the yellow went when you scrubbed your ass with pepsodent

by Anonymousreply 112April 22, 2012 3:19 PM

white underwear is declining in sales and popularity for a reason

by Anonymousreply 113April 28, 2012 5:48 PM

Educational and hygiene levels are declining too. I wonder whether this is a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 114May 2, 2012 2:20 AM

Yawl are freaks! I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while...Thanks!

I've been wearing my cousin's boxer briefs because I'm too poor to buy them and he's in prison.

by Anonymousreply 115May 2, 2012 2:43 AM

Well, R115, if they're white, the odds are that he won't have much use for them after getting out of prison.

How did you happen to get access to his undies during his unfortunate detainment?

by Anonymousreply 116May 2, 2012 2:47 AM

I was living with his sister at the time. They're all colored-no whities.

by Anonymousreply 117May 2, 2012 2:51 AM

Tip for the ladies:

Sticking your butt over the edge of the tub and rinsing off with the shower massager thing is great for all kinds of cleaning: not just poo, but also pee, excess pussy juice, and menstrual blood when necessary.

I discovered this tip about a decade ago, and haven't had a dirty pussy since!

by Anonymousreply 118May 2, 2012 2:56 AM

What size are we talking about? Had they been washed?

by Anonymousreply 119May 2, 2012 2:57 AM

I dab my piss slit, R80. My slit is very long and deep, you could actually get the tip of your tongue in there. Possibly related to this deep slit is my urine sometimes splutters in different directions instead of a straight steady stream. I need to have a wad of TP handy because there is often a mess if I'm standing at a toilet. Less messy at a urinal, but sometimes it happens there too. At home, it's easier to sit and pee. The alternative is to wipe the floor and the rim of the toilet almost every time I pee. Gets old after a while, and I keep the Lysol disinfectant wipes product line in business.

by Anonymousreply 120May 2, 2012 2:58 AM

I haven't had skid marks since I was a very young child. Why don't you people know basic hygiene? Christ, you are all a bunch of fucking pigs.

by Anonymousreply 121May 2, 2012 3:01 AM

R120 May I introduce you to the world of sink pissing? It'll solve all of your problems.

by Anonymousreply 122May 2, 2012 3:01 AM

I love that Obama wears 2xsist, too hot.

by Anonymousreply 123May 2, 2012 3:06 AM

I don't think it's necessarily a matter of hygiene. I wipe my arse until the T.P. comes up white, but I'll be damned--as I walk around a bit, more poo residue works its way down the tailpipe! So what was I supposed to do differently??

by Anonymousreply 124May 2, 2012 3:11 AM

Disgusting. I have a proper diet. I wake up at 6am, eat breakfast, crap 30 minutes later, then shower. I haven't taken a dump in a public restroom in over 10 years. ...you people walk around all day with shit residue on you? cut out the fast food and olestra laden chips.

by Anonymousreply 125May 2, 2012 3:20 AM

You disgustros need to learn how to clean out your cloacas!

by Anonymousreply 126May 2, 2012 3:23 AM

...oh dear

by Anonymousreply 127May 2, 2012 3:26 AM

I wonder if hair around the anus is to blame for all this.

I definitely need to give myself a trim down there. Lately I've been noticing slight skid marks. And I, like my determined brothers, wipe until there's no more brown on the TP, but I'll be damned if it doesn't find its way onto my sexy white CK boxer briefs anyway.

I'm pretty sure I don't have this problem when I buzz the hair around my asshole. But it's been a while. I can't be sure.

Can't get around the pee stains, or are they cum stains?

I'll try the Resolve and see how it works.

Some of you are just so *perfect*, aren't you.

by Anonymousreply 128May 2, 2012 3:29 AM

Op, is this a Depends moment for you? Strap on that sucker and live prosperously. Just don't bring your stinky ass this way!

by Anonymousreply 129May 2, 2012 3:35 AM

I wear brown, paper discardable briefs. I change them during the day as necessary. They are quite comfy and environmentally friendly. If I go on a date I usually super-douche and go commando. .. Ya gotta be clever.

by Anonymousreply 130May 2, 2012 3:39 AM

Buy cheap drawers for everyday use. Save the expensive glamour-puss designs for weekends and special occasions.

by Anonymousreply 131May 2, 2012 3:48 AM

For boys, use moist toilet wipes.

For girls, use moist toilet wipes plus panty liners (those very, very thin ones).

by Anonymousreply 132May 2, 2012 3:49 AM

You can wipe and wipe until you are immaculate. .. It's those jucy farts while walking down the street that take their toll. It's what they call "oily discharge:.

by Anonymousreply 133May 2, 2012 4:02 AM

I think it's the back-and-forth motion of the buns & anus rubbing together (coupled with gravity) that eeks out more doo-doo as the day wears on. Also, I don't know about y'all, but my butt crack sweats a lot. That can't help. Needless to say, I wear black underwear.

by Anonymousreply 134May 2, 2012 4:15 AM

Ah yes, the dreaded Swamp Ass. This happens to me in the summer when I'm wearing dress pants. By the end of the workday I need to go home and shower, I just feel so nasty. I never smell or anything, I just don't feel clean. Also why I don't wear white pants, ever.

by Anonymousreply 135May 2, 2012 4:27 AM

So *everyone* gets a tiny bit of poo residue coming out later in the day, long after they finished taking a dump and properly wiping?

I thought it was just me! Whew!

by Anonymousreply 136May 2, 2012 3:52 PM

Yep, happens to everybody, R136. Which brings us back to the question...how the hell do people wear white underwear?

by Anonymousreply 137May 2, 2012 4:19 PM

For no tell-tale drawers smudge later in the day, after defecation one needs to step into the shower and irrigate one's hole with a forceful spray.

In my past I have left a few dates' bedrooms when I saw their underwear was Skidmark City.

Dirty drawers are NOT cool at all, EVER.

by Anonymousreply 138May 2, 2012 4:45 PM

Who has time to "step into the shower" every time they take a dump!? You can't be serious. What do you do at work or in public??

by Anonymousreply 139May 2, 2012 4:48 PM

I shit at home, R139.

You must be "that guy" who stinks up the mens' room at work. Glad I have better control over my bowels than you.

I'd invite you over for dinner to discuss this further but I'm afraid you'd want to drop a big ole bomb in my guest bathroom .. and that ain't ever gonna happen!

by Anonymousreply 140May 2, 2012 5:14 PM

[quote]I shit at home. Glad I have better control over my bowels than you.

Huh? Shitting in an involuntary, autonomic function. You do not consciously control when you have to shit. Otherwise, OBVIOUSLY, I'd choose to always do it at home also and there'd be no need for public bathrooms.

by Anonymousreply 141May 2, 2012 5:28 PM

You're a fat ass aren't you, R 141?

by Anonymousreply 142May 2, 2012 5:54 PM

I shop at koalaswim.com

by Anonymousreply 143May 2, 2012 5:57 PM

I have a related question: how do ya'll wipe yourselves after a poo?

I mean, do you reach through/underneath, or do you lean and go in from the side?

Since I gained weight, I can no longer go through underneath, and so I have to stand up and come at my ass from the side.

Although, I am lucky enough to mostly crap at home, and so I just sit on the side of the tub and use the shower massager. Fun stuff, and very very clean. (Not to mention substantial monetary savings, from less tp usage.)

by Anonymousreply 144May 2, 2012 6:06 PM

I stand up when I wipe. I never knew there was any other way until one time my ex and I were watching TV and something came on that made him say, "OMG HE WIPES STANDING UP!? EWWWW!" Then the wheels in my head started turning and I realized maybe I've been doing it wrong all these years? How the hell can you possibly wipe your ass sitting down? Does not compute.

by Anonymousreply 145May 2, 2012 6:16 PM

Oh, here we go ….. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 146May 2, 2012 6:17 PM

I'm fat and leaning to the side to wipe loosens my toilet seat after a couple of months.

Can anyone recommend a toilet seat designed for leaning bears?

by Anonymousreply 147May 2, 2012 8:10 PM

Why wear white underwear when there are so many cool colors, such as grey, black, and blue, that look better?

by Anonymousreply 148May 3, 2012 12:58 PM

I get turned on by guys who wear white undies because I know how incredibly difficult/next to impossible they are to keep white. It's like they're a freak of nature...not human. They mustn't ever go to the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 149May 3, 2012 1:43 PM

Step up to a Toto Washlet, Leaning Bear at R147 !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 3, 2012 3:26 PM

I wear mine over my diapers so I won't soil them. A prolapsed anus can be a bitch sometimes. And no, it's not a good idea to prelube when no action will take place anyway.

by Anonymousreply 151May 3, 2012 3:32 PM

ggh

by Anonymousreply 152May 4, 2012 4:10 PM

I wonder what color underwear a certain authenticated poster was wearing the night he defiled a power room at an Austin, Texas residence, much to the host's chagrin and consternation.

by Anonymousreply 153May 4, 2012 4:30 PM

R153, was it, perhaps, a powder room, rather than a power room?

by Anonymousreply 154May 4, 2012 6:26 PM

You fat fucks just don't seem to get it. ...if you would just get control of your diet, you could crap in the privacy of your own home. ...it's aqll the fast food crap that gives you the soft stool and runs.

by Anonymousreply 155May 5, 2012 4:33 AM

A big cause of brown in back is when you unclench even momentarily to release some of the buildup in gas pressure. It's easy to extrude even small amount when the door is open. Although you may hold tight when you have a choice, there's always the moments when you have the sudden blow out from laughing or standing up too fast.

by Anonymousreply 156May 5, 2012 4:53 AM

[quote]A big cause of brown in back is when you unclench even momentarily to release some of the buildup in gas pressure.

That's a very good point.

Haven't we all suffered the heartbreak of realising that we gambled, and lost?

by Anonymousreply 157May 5, 2012 5:52 AM

[quote]P.S. to my [R69] -- I've a friend in Florida, a very jockey-short kind of guy, who often wears a bit of toilet paper folded into his ass to prevent skid-marks. He calls them "ponies." Hate it when I yank a guy's pants down, tug on his underwear and see skid-marks ... so I guess "ponies" stop stains.

But you're fine with seeing wadded up piece of toilet paper stuffed between his ass cheeks?

So fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 158May 5, 2012 6:24 AM

poops are people too!

by Anonymousreply 159May 5, 2012 10:08 AM

I love New Balance compression boxer briefs. The grey ones are so hot.

by Anonymousreply 160May 15, 2012 1:28 PM

f

by Anonymousreply 161May 24, 2012 12:04 PM

Colored underwear may look cleaner than white underwear. But it isn't. Those stains are still there.

Appearance versus reality.

by Anonymousreply 162May 24, 2012 12:14 PM

Out of sight out of mind should not apply to piss and shit stains.

by Anonymousreply 163May 24, 2012 12:14 PM

People were wearing white underwear long before colored underwear came into vogue; same with sheets and bedding. You keep it clean with soap, water and bleach. And colored stuff still stains.

by Anonymousreply 164May 24, 2012 12:17 PM

marky mark said that during the calvin klein photo shoots, his underwear had skid marks in them.

wonder what the inside of mario lopez' underwear looks like??? or tom cruise???

by Anonymousreply 165May 24, 2012 2:38 PM

I just took an excellent dump. I feel like kicking my heels in the dirt like a dog.

by Anonymousreply 166May 24, 2012 2:43 PM

You wash them with whites, when they finally turn gray, throw them out. Whats the problem?

by Anonymousreply 167May 24, 2012 2:44 PM

You don't have to use bleach, you can't use bleach on cotton, it turns yellow. Who wants bleach in their underwear anyway?

by Anonymousreply 168May 24, 2012 2:46 PM

>Since I started taking four 1000mg capsules of fish oil a day, I have the cleanest poops of my life.

Oh, goody, another form of prelubing!

by Anonymousreply 169May 24, 2012 3:28 PM

I wonder how often some of you shit that you have to do it at work or in public more than very rarely. Every other day is considered normal, though some people evidently do it daily or even twice a day.

by Anonymousreply 170May 24, 2012 3:58 PM

Everyday for me R170. And the bathroom is on the opposite side of the building so you have to do this "walk of shame" back and forth as you pass all of the open cubicles.

by Anonymousreply 171May 24, 2012 8:24 PM

1 or 2 dumps a day is normal.

by Anonymousreply 172May 24, 2012 8:39 PM

This woman should have worn dark underwear and dark pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173May 24, 2012 10:37 PM

This was about underwear but I've known normal sized people who poop three times a day. What causes that?

by Anonymousreply 174May 24, 2012 10:42 PM

R174, Eating does.

by Anonymousreply 175May 24, 2012 10:46 PM

I do not live a controlled regulated life. I often shit 3 or 4 times a day.

by Anonymousreply 176May 24, 2012 10:48 PM

I don't wear underwear so your post is irrelevant, OP.

by Anonymousreply 177May 24, 2012 11:58 PM

How much food would a person have to eat a day to create the massive amount of waste that would be necessary to prompt their body to want to defecate several times a day?

by Anonymousreply 178May 25, 2012 12:24 AM

There was a 600lb woman on Dr. Phil the other day who eats 30,000 calories a day. I wonder what the inside of *her* panties look like?

by Anonymousreply 179May 25, 2012 12:30 AM

Ugh

by Anonymousreply 180May 25, 2012 12:38 AM

Some people shit out everything they eat within an hour or so. Not me, thankfully. But I have a few friends who do.

by Anonymousreply 181May 25, 2012 12:38 AM

R179 More skid marks than the Daytona Speedway.

by Anonymousreply 182May 25, 2012 12:38 AM

In some cultures people wash with water after each dump. If only Americans followed their example and made water faucets available in toilets... err... restrooms.

by Anonymousreply 183May 25, 2012 2:32 AM

Black is the sexiest underwear color, followed by grey.

by Anonymousreply 184September 3, 2012 9:00 PM

Carolina Blue is also a very nice underwear color. Very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 185September 8, 2012 4:33 PM

Because white people don't eat hot sauce and know how to bake not just fry

by Anonymousreply 186February 7, 2013 7:25 AM

I guess some of us like a nice funky shot stain so we know where tou sniff and lick

by Anonymousreply 187February 7, 2013 7:49 AM

Well I Enjoy Sniffing Shot Stains on Sexy Black boys underwear because Their assholes themselves usually are too repulsively rank

by Anonymousreply 188February 7, 2013 7:59 AM

It is disgusting to even think about so many of you wearing colored underwear, so nobody can tell that your underwear is dirty. I wear clean white jockey shorts, and I get them as close to sterile as I can manage. It is my habit to void my colon immediately before I bathe and shower, and then I take a small square sterile guaze pad, put a tiny dab of hydrocortisone cream on it, and place it against my asshole. My asscheeks hold it in place, and it protects my jockey shorts from stains from the secretions from the perianal glands, or leakage from the anus. I don't fart without going to the bathroom, and consider it a bowel movement even if only gas is excreted. Any bowel movement, gas, liquid, or solid, after my morning bath/shower, is followed by wiping my asshole with toilet paper, washing it with wet-wipe, then applying a fresh gauze pad. My dick is intact, and I piss through my skin rather than retract it, but then I will retract it and gently wash the head and inner skin with a wet wipe. I lust over good-looking people all day long, and I feel pre-cum being secreted and I know that I am getting spots of pre-cum on my shorts during the day. I also jack off into my jockey shorts every night as I am falling asleep. So semen is the main thing that I am washing out of my underwear. I keep several dozen at all times, and they don't last long because of how I wash them. I don't have to do this more than once a month. I leave them in a separate laundy basket until I have a medium load for the washer, then I run them through the first time in warm water and liquid detergent, because hot water will set stains. I then fill the washer with warm water, small amount of chlorox bleach, and soak for a long time. Then run the washer for that second time. Then I use hot water, with the hot water heater set to highest temperature. With the hot water, I use powder detergent which cleans different stains than the liquid, and add borax, baking soda, and oxygen powder. After this wash cycle, I will refill the washer with the hottest water, and after a little agitation, let them soak in the plain hot water for a long time to further kill bacteria and fungi. Then let the washer finish this additional rinse cycle. If there are any stains which survive all of this, I just don't worry about it, I know that my jockey shorts are as sterile as possible. My shorts fall apart after a few washings, and I pick out the ragged ones after the dryer, and I will wear them one last time when I don't plan for anyone to see my underwear, and after that last wearing I will just put those in the bathroom trash can.

by Anonymousreply 189February 7, 2013 8:46 AM

The best underwear has a thick absorbent layer and a waterproof outer lining. It's a little bulky under clothing, but it's better to be safe than tragically sorry.

by Anonymousreply 190February 7, 2013 9:39 AM

""Scrape off any dried or crusted discharge from the fabric using a scraping tool."

I never want to share a washing machine with a female again."

Can't your figure out what most of the oozing vagine secretions, causing the "crusted discharge," is? JIZZ, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 191February 7, 2013 10:08 AM

There must be some kind of laser or vaporizer to blast your stained underpants...

by Anonymousreply 192February 7, 2013 12:19 PM

“One Last Drip In My UTrou Syndrome” can be permanently cured surgically. This procedure is not particularly onerous, and, except for the overly squeamish customer, does not even require local anesthesia. It’s just a quick prick to your dick. Next time you visit with your MD, simply inquire about a nose hair transplant. Sniffle.

by Anonymousreply 193May 19, 2013 3:27 PM

c

by Anonymousreply 194October 23, 2013 10:05 PM

I have discovered that when you eat and drink liquids, you poop and pee. So I don't do it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 195October 23, 2013 10:32 PM

I pride myself on my skidmark-less briefs.

I never have to worry when I shuck them off for sex with a partner.

by Anonymousreply 196October 23, 2013 10:39 PM

Well, fellas here post on Craigslist wanting $50 for urine and cum stained white briefs. I don't know if skidmarks are extra. They claim to be HS athletes of course. I don't know how or if the purchasers verify any of that...

by Anonymousreply 197October 23, 2013 11:02 PM

White underwear is a report card on your cleanliness.

Colored underwear hides all kinds of nasty horror stories.

by Anonymousreply 198October 23, 2013 11:03 PM

Black is slimming and hides shit stains well.

by Anonymousreply 199October 23, 2013 11:17 PM

Well SMELL you!

by Anonymousreply 200October 24, 2013 12:55 AM

189, please marry me!!!

" I don't fart without going to the bathroom, and consider it a bowel movement even if only gas is excreted."

by Anonymousreply 201October 24, 2013 1:46 AM

A daily enema is the only solution

by Anonymousreply 202October 25, 2013 1:47 AM

BUMP for "numero dos!"

by Anonymousreply 203November 3, 2013 11:24 PM

Dios Mio!

by Anonymousreply 204November 9, 2013 12:01 AM

i

by Anonymousreply 205January 14, 2014 6:10 PM

Always shower after you poo-poo. Works like a magic.

The only problem is: you have to get your body trained to such an extent that you only experience bowel movement while at home. Challenging, but certainly doable given enough practice.

by Anonymousreply 206January 14, 2014 6:33 PM

How can you train yourself to only go at home?

by Anonymousreply 207January 14, 2014 7:29 PM

;

by Anonymousreply 208January 15, 2014 7:17 PM

You realize that whether they show the stains or not, your panties are still soiled. Better to see what you're dealing with, and know when they're clean.

by Anonymousreply 209January 16, 2014 1:21 AM

Why the obsession with stains? Gross

by Anonymousreply 210January 16, 2014 9:02 AM

Clean white briefs with a hint of musk drive me crazy!

by Anonymousreply 211January 16, 2014 10:14 AM

No briefs. Boxers or boxer briefs only.

by Anonymousreply 212January 16, 2014 12:01 PM

How about changing underwear daily? Use personal wipes after using toilet paper. Or you can go on being the slob you are.

by Anonymousreply 213January 16, 2014 12:10 PM

The anus does not have the best design...

by Anonymousreply 214January 16, 2014 12:16 PM

Use baby wipes and bleach.

by Anonymousreply 215January 16, 2014 12:42 PM

Comet or Softscrub

by Anonymousreply 216January 16, 2014 1:16 PM

Use Charlie's Soap and Borax. Whiter whites. I love Charlie's Soap.

by Anonymousreply 217January 16, 2014 3:16 PM

R3 ended the thread already, ladies, go back to your regularly scheduled programming.

by Anonymousreply 218January 16, 2014 3:17 PM

If the question is explicit - the answer is - shirt on top, boxers or briefs in the middle, and socks on the bottom.

If the question is - "how do you keep white underwear white" - the answer is - by avoiding chemicals that stain.

1. Never use chlorine breach for loads of white cotton or cotton/polyester underwear. Use an oxygen bleach and warm, (not hot or cold) water for every load. 2. Pre-treat organic stains - (urine/feces)with a product like Shout. 3. Have your water tested for hardness and iron. Iron plus chlorine produces stains that are usually yellow (very light orange). Hard water plus iron plus chlorine produces stains that are grey (very light black). 4. Don't mix white cotton underwear with other fabrics or colors. Cotton will absorb dyes that bleed from other clothing.

Remove yellow stains from just-washed but not dried cotton using the 3 soaks method in a PLASTIC pail: - dilute solution of 1/4 c vinegar in 1 gallon HOT water, add clothes and soak for 3 hours. Converts hard minerals to soluble salts and breaks down many organic dyes. - rinse well with warm water - dilute solution of 1 qt hydrogen peroxide in 1 gallon HOT water, add clothes and soak for 3 hours. Cheap, strong, oxygen bleach. - rinse well with warm water If yellowing remains, hang in sunlight until dry. If not white enough: - dilute solution of CLR or Iron-Out per the label directions in 1 gallon HOT water, add clothes and soak for 3 hours. Removes iron stains. - rinse with warm waterm then and run through a wash cycle using just Oxiclean or another oxygen bleach - but NO detergent.

by Anonymousreply 219April 8, 2014 8:47 PM

R219: Madge, from the Palmolive commercials.

by Anonymousreply 220April 8, 2014 10:47 PM

Bidets, bidets, bidets. Like so many said before, toilet paper is useless. It's like cleaning dirty dishes with a paper towel. I am so amazed at how we Americans who are so into hygiene have never embraced the bidet. In japan, almost every house has one.

by Anonymousreply 221April 8, 2014 10:51 PM

This thread is racist. OF COURSE white people can wear underwear. Why wouldn't they be able to??

by Anonymousreply 222April 8, 2014 10:52 PM

Ah...you wash whites with whites.

by Anonymousreply 223April 8, 2014 10:58 PM

Segregation is not the answer.

by Anonymousreply 224April 8, 2014 11:02 PM

OP, you can wear white underwear. But it is never to be worn after Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 225April 12, 2014 4:28 AM

...or before Memorial Day.

by Anonymousreply 226April 12, 2014 4:40 AM

The secret to white underwear is to refrain from defecating in them. You would be suprised just how easy that truly is.

by Anonymousreply 227April 12, 2014 5:29 AM

I always steam clean my anus in the morning!

by Anonymousreply 228May 2, 2014 10:09 AM

dont do it

by Anonymousreply 229May 20, 2014 2:09 PM

OP, keep yourself clean. The underwear will take care of itself.

by Anonymousreply 230May 20, 2014 2:21 PM

Hot, honey colored skin latinos with asses that wont quick should wear nothing but white briefs

by Anonymousreply 231May 20, 2014 3:37 PM

Boxer briefs only. No briefs.

by Anonymousreply 232May 20, 2014 3:38 PM

Years ago most underwear was white for males and females , and laundry was boiled , that's bed linen which was white , and most ever .ything else . these days things are multi-coloured ...........

by Anonymousreply 233June 1, 2014 11:11 AM

f

by Anonymousreply 234June 10, 2014 5:24 PM

Tiety whites are for little boys.

by Anonymousreply 235June 10, 2014 5:54 PM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 236June 10, 2014 6:03 PM

[quote]Tiety whites are for little boys

Little boys hoo kant spell?

by Anonymousreply 237June 10, 2014 6:10 PM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 238November 3, 2014 2:09 PM

Very carefully...many take care of them by various means...special cleaning solutions...baking soda...spray and wash forms of pre-treaters...many women use panty liners...I'm a guy...and I take special care to wipe especially carefully, using water where necessary...I only throw out approximately 50-60 pairs a year...and I wear clean white briefs pretty much every day...and I do have lots of both briefs and boxer briefs...so I won't run out of clean underwear any time soon...

by Anonymousreply 239November 26, 2014 8:25 PM

What's the best brand of underwear to buy? I'm sick of buying CK. I think the quality of the cotton has gone downhill in the last decade or so. Any favorite brands?

by Anonymousreply 240November 26, 2014 9:45 PM

I have my anus shaved so no cling ons.

When at home I use the bidet to flush my hole after a dump.

When not at home I use a bottle of water & just put it gently into my anus flushing the waste over the toilet.

I've never had any issues with my underwear. & my hole is always fresh.

by Anonymousreply 241November 26, 2014 10:41 PM

We are so happy for you and your fresh hole, dear

by Anonymousreply 242November 27, 2014 12:34 AM

Wear grey, dude

by Anonymousreply 243November 27, 2014 2:38 AM

Cotton is out. Spandex and stretch fabrics are in. See Under Armour boxer jocks.

by Anonymousreply 244November 27, 2014 2:39 AM

I like right white underwear it makes me feel clean & fresh.

After having a shit & flushing, I take some toilet paper and dip in the fresh toilet water and clean my anus.

If I know I'm going to be out for the day I will wet some paper towels & keep them in a zip lock bag & use to wash my anus.

Plus my diet almost vegetarian means that my suns is always smelling nice & clean. Give up meat. & you will see how wonderful your hole smells

by Anonymousreply 245November 27, 2014 3:37 AM

Man you bitches are all crazy

by Anonymousreply 246November 27, 2014 6:46 PM

This the truth: White men prefer white underwear because it makes their pasty white skin appear a little less radioactive.

The rest of us wear colored underwear because we CAN, yet we look good in white as well.

by Anonymousreply 247November 27, 2014 9:39 PM

This is why I wear leopard print underwear. I like to keep my tricks guessing.

by Anonymousreply 248November 27, 2014 9:46 PM

My brand new energy efficient front loading Westinghouse washer has a skidmark cycle that keeps all of my white shorts fresh and pretty.

by Anonymousreply 249November 27, 2014 10:11 PM

just put duct tape on your anus

by Anonymousreply 250November 28, 2014 1:00 PM

Yes, there is a secret.......

by Anonymousreply 251November 28, 2014 1:02 PM

LOL@ R248 !

by Anonymousreply 252November 28, 2014 1:03 PM

Don't be gross, dudes

by Anonymousreply 253November 28, 2014 2:05 PM

Okay, brah

by Anonymousreply 254November 28, 2014 3:00 PM

I don't mind scrubbing my butthole immaculately clean, but the ironing is a pain in the ass!

by Anonymousreply 255November 29, 2014 9:14 PM

has anyone tried using the Shark steam cleaner on their anus??

by Anonymousreply 256November 30, 2014 12:25 AM

When I know I'm going to be part of a Mandingo Gang Bang, I know I have to clean deep as the big dicks will make to the deep recesses of my colon.

I use a toilet brush with some soap & water.

It feels good & you know no shit will make an appearance.

I've been bottoming for over 53 yrs and I've never had a problem & am often complemented on how clean my hole is & smells fresh

by Anonymousreply 257November 30, 2014 2:27 AM

You nasty, dude

by Anonymousreply 258December 14, 2014 2:05 PM

d

by Anonymousreply 259January 27, 2015 9:47 PM

If you're not prepared for wearing white underwear, you'll not get rimmed.

by Anonymousreply 260January 27, 2015 10:35 PM

ewwww

by Anonymousreply 261May 5, 2015 1:43 PM

I mainly wear white briefs, and yes, you wipe your butt well, and Wash your clothes, they come through clean.

by Anonymousreply 262May 5, 2015 1:48 PM

Bleach is ok but can yellow after a while, I use vinegar on whites and it dose amazing and and never leaves a smell ether

by Anonymousreply 263June 23, 2015 6:28 AM

How many doses of ether did you take before you posted that comment?

by Anonymousreply 264June 23, 2015 6:36 AM

wash them....and your asshole too. duh squared?!

by Anonymousreply 265June 23, 2015 9:36 AM

"Semen is such a persistent stain."

by Anonymousreply 266June 23, 2015 9:56 AM

I turn my whites inside out after a week or so.

by Anonymousreply 267June 23, 2015 10:17 AM

Gross dude

by Anonymousreply 268January 4, 2016 5:02 PM

I need to wear briefs because of ball sweat. Boxers and boxer briefs don't put fabric between my nuts and my thighs, so I'm itchy and uncomfortable down there, even in cool weather.

by Anonymousreply 269January 4, 2016 5:35 PM

You don't have to bleach it, just wash whites with whites.

by Anonymousreply 270January 4, 2016 5:50 PM

White underwear is out of style

by Anonymousreply 271January 4, 2016 5:57 PM

[quote]...nothing but grey and black briefs for me. white is BEYOND nasty.

Your grey and black briefs are just as nasty as any pair of white underwear, just you can't see it. If you have white underwear you realize when it is getting nasty and can replace it, your grey and black underwear is just or even more nasty and you think because you can't see it, then it isn't there so YOU DON'T Replace it, which is even more nasty.

by Anonymousreply 272January 4, 2016 6:07 PM

Don't do it

by Anonymousreply 273January 28, 2016 8:25 PM

Grey

by Anonymousreply 274April 17, 2016 1:15 PM

No white drawers

by Anonymousreply 275July 4, 2016 6:18 AM

Parmeceo in Espanol marguay drice trieesa

by Anonymousreply 276December 8, 2016 8:56 AM

This is not true that white underwear needs much more care and wash as compared to the other varieties of mens underwear. I have tried mens white underwear and it was a great experience of heaving them.

by Anonymousreply 277November 13, 2019 11:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!