Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How do people wear white underwear?

I don't get it. How is it possible to keep white underwear clean? Is there a secret I don't know about?

by Anonymousreply 26706/23/2015

Hot water, seperate your whites and use Tide. My socks, t-shirts and undies are fine, no stains.

by Anonymousreply 1101/17/2012

Pee stains are worse if you take multi-vitamins.

Or if you eat a lot of beets.

by Anonymousreply 1201/17/2012

you should only wear white down there anyway. No fabric dyes.

by Anonymousreply 1401/17/2012

1) My theory is that guys with hairy holes will be less able to avoid skid marks than guys with hairless holes due to inadvertent klingons. The hairier the hole, the spottier things get. Pun intended. Try to poo before you shower. If you have to poo sometime afterward, line you undies with some toilet tissue to keep them from browning until you can spot shower the klingons away. Or use wipies.

2) To avoid pee stains, make sure you squeeze every last drop from the balls up and wipe that last drop off your peepee with a square of toilet tissue.

Your white Calvins should remain fresh immaculate.

by Anonymousreply 1501/17/2012

Geez! What is wrong with you people. A little SOAP and WATER works wonders!!!

by Anonymousreply 1801/17/2012

Underwear was traditionally white so it could be bleached.

Underwear exists to keep your clothes clean from your nasty bodily secretions.

Clothes were worn several times between washings.

And people didn't have a lot of clothes back in the day. Just check the size of closets in old houses.

by Anonymousreply 2101/17/2012

Dry your underwear outside on a clothesline and the sun will bleach out pee stains and skid marks.

Your neighbors will get a show too.

Go on -- make their day!

by Anonymousreply 2401/17/2012

Good grief, don't use bleach!

Wash them with whites and use Tide. There's really no problem if you wash whites, with whites.

by Anonymousreply 2601/17/2012

By the way, that hairy hole theory is bogus.

by Anonymousreply 2701/17/2012

If you really know a better detergent than Tide, pleaee share. I've tried so many and always come back to Tide. I want something cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 2901/17/2012

I like Gain. Smells good too.

by Anonymousreply 3001/17/2012

[quote]experiencing some dribbling, even after shaking

While standing up to pee, your body isn't in the right postion to squeeze out the last drops of urine. If you sit down to pee, you can control all the right muscles needed to get rid of those last drops.

The problem with that is that you'll get a reputation as "a guy who has to sit to pee."

by Anonymousreply 3101/17/2012

For R29

by Anonymousreply 3201/17/2012

And people didn't have a lot of clothes back in the day. Just check the size of closets in old houses.

Check the size of closets in Europe...tiny, tiny....In America we buy so much shit (ugly shit, btw).

by Anonymousreply 3301/17/2012

OP, why in the world would the color of underwear make a difference in how easy it is to keep it clean? Cleanliness is not associated with color, dear.

Apparently you just mean, "Why don't people do what I do, and wear underwear that is yellow in front and brown in back so I don't have to change it very often?"

Try to be specific when posting. It makes ridicule more focused.

by Anonymousreply 3604/16/2012

Did you use tampax?

by Anonymousreply 4504/16/2012

Some of you are simply vulgross.

by Anonymousreply 4604/16/2012

Wipe your ass better bitch!

by Anonymousreply 4904/17/2012

[quote]Scrape off any dried or crusted discharge from the fabric using a scraping tool.

R7's link made me puke.

by Anonymousreply 5104/17/2012

This thread is astounding. So many of you seem to care more about whether your underwear looks clean than whether it IS clean. What for? Making a good first impression?

Dirty underwear looks disgusting because it IS disgusting. Camouflaging it doesn't make it less disgusting. Sounds as though the optimal garment for some of you would be a random pattern of brown and yellow, cut in a way that alternately keeps your penis in place and then twirls it like a baton.

Do your laundry, and keep yourself clean.

by Anonymousreply 5204/17/2012

Doesn't washing your asshole dry it out? I heard you are only supposed to rinse your butt with water and not use soap.

by Anonymousreply 5304/17/2012

No matter how

You shake and dance

The last two drops

Go in your pants.

by Anonymousreply 5404/17/2012

My god, how much and how messily are you shitting that this is such an issue?!?!

by Anonymousreply 5504/17/2012

It's NOT on View, honey-bunch. But in general, I just wash the fucking things! GOD

by Anonymousreply 5804/18/2012

Has anyone tried the subtle Butt - Fart Absorbing Pads You Stick To Your Underpants?

Do they work?

by Anonymousreply 6104/18/2012

Subtle Butt could well salvage my social life. I can't eat a bite of food before I'm harrowingly gassy. Beano was a heartbreaking letdown.

by Anonymousreply 6204/18/2012

Ancient Chinese Secret!

by Anonymousreply 6304/18/2012

Warm water with Kirkland (Costco) liquid detergent and a scoop of Oxyclean. Wash the whites separately and do not overload the washer. Clean as a whistle and they will stay white.

by Anonymousreply 6504/18/2012

Dirty cunts need to be stopped bare in public!

by Anonymousreply 6604/19/2012

R7's link makes me want to never share a washer/dryer with a female ever again.

by Anonymousreply 6704/19/2012

R65 is right. OxyClean (OxiClean?) is the answer. I don't use Costco detergent but I use OxiClean and it gets pretty much everything out of white clothes without damaging the fibers like clorine bleach. It even takes out underarm stains.

by Anonymousreply 6804/19/2012

How? Easily. I have always worn tighty-whities and like them. Never thought much about skid marks or pee drops, nature happens. I wear a fresh pair daily 'tho. Always have. Maybe it has to do with cleanliness and how you were raised, what you were taught. Clean underwear just makes sense to me. Mine used goes into the pillow case with the shirts and sheets and the local laundry and always comes back clean and white. No prob.

by Anonymousreply 6904/19/2012

Some of us would rather know how dirty our underwear is, make sure it is cleaned as well as possible, and replace it when evidently necessary than to walk around with the same degree of stains hidden by color.

In other words one doesn't have less stain simply because the underwear is colored.

by Anonymousreply 7104/19/2012

Goddamnit, why did I read this thread?

by Anonymousreply 7204/19/2012

It's a Shitty thread

by Anonymousreply 7304/19/2012

I've never had this problem, I've only heard about it in comedy skits. I guess the threat title attracts like, but surely I'm not the only one with an immaculate bottom.

by Anonymousreply 7404/19/2012

"In other words one doesn't have less stain simply because the underwear is colored."

One would think that even the simplest mind would grasp this concept.

Whoever said gay men were neat and fastidious obviously hasn't read this (disgusting) thread.

by Anonymousreply 7804/19/2012

So, what's good advice if you dribble a lot other than investing in a bidet? (Female here).

by Anonymousreply 7904/19/2012

"dabbing" your piss-slit with toilet paper is the MARYest thing I've ever heard. You people are fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 8004/19/2012

[quote] You people are fucking ridiculous.

And vice versa.

Deeply disturbing that people have such severe problems and are concerned only with concealing them, rather than solving them.

I do wonder whether R70, who hates it "when [he] yank[s] a guy's pants down, tug[s] on his underwear and see[s] skid-marks would be happier seeing a (stained?) square of toilet paper fluttering out of his trick's butt, or, worse, plopping, sodden, to the floor.

by Anonymousreply 8104/19/2012

Put a cork in it!!

by Anonymousreply 8204/19/2012

Unlike you, R83, I'm not so lazy that I flip blobs of shit into my bathtub.

by Anonymousreply 8504/19/2012

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 8604/19/2012

My stools just aren't that gooey. It comes out, I wipe and that's it

by Anonymousreply 8804/19/2012

I have this vision of the waning hours of the White Party, early Sunday morning.

Revelers lapsing into Ketamine fueled comas, falling to the dance floor, crushing their glittery angel or fairy wings while losing control of all bodily functions, soiling themselves.

Friends scatter to the four corners, security calls in the Hazmat team and one cell phone video becomes an internet sensation.

by Anonymousreply 8904/19/2012

R83 How do you shower your hole off when you have to poop at work or in a public space?

by Anonymousreply 9004/19/2012

Good question R90.

There are so many ridiculous responses on this thread, the most egregious being the queen who didn't think people still wore tighty whiteys and was surprised that they're even being manufactured now. What a moron.

by Anonymousreply 9204/19/2012

R91, it might be eye-opening to culture your bidet.

by Anonymousreply 9304/20/2012

Another vote for OxiClean. For recalcitrant stains including yellow underarm stains soak the affected garment in a solution of OxiClean and hot water. Let it soak overnight, then wash with your usual detergent.

Also try Biz-- it's available in a powder or liquid and works very well on stains of all kinds as well as yellowing cotton clothes and linens. People who work with vintage and antique textiles use it to clean cotton pieces that have oxidized. Cotton degrades over time so that even clean cotton textiles that have been stored in closets or linen cupboards will oxidize, eventually turning that unattractive dark yellow.

Do not use Clorox or other chlorine bleaches on yellowing cotton-- chlorine bleach will make the yellowing worse.

by Anonymousreply 9404/20/2012

Have you heard about the constipated mathematician?

He worked it out with a pencil.

by Anonymousreply 9604/20/2012

R99 Pics or it didn't happen

by Anonymousreply 10004/20/2012

Tears at the corners of my eyes and cramped stomach muscles -- I am laughing so hard at this ridiculous thread!

DataLounge at it's funniest in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 10204/20/2012

The ones walking around with dirty drawers are our super-sophisticated, ultra-hip urban sisters. They're too busy and too self important to wipe their asses properly, and even if they did, they don't have washers or dryers in their 4000.00/month studio walkups, so they have to haul their filthy, 4 times worn underpants to the nearest coin-up 5 blocks away

by Anonymousreply 10304/20/2012

by Anonymousreply 10404/20/2012

Um... Just a curious laundry-related question for american dataloungers:

Australian here. Whenever I get the odd skidmark (rarely) or pee stain (more frequently) on my white - or grey - cotton briefs or boxer briefs, I just give the effected area a quick spritz with some pre-wash unstainer (I use. Sards - ccommonly available brand here at most supermarkets). Let everything sit ten or twenty minutes to let whatever chemicals involved get to work penetrating the problem - then wash as normal. If it's a load of whites - then usually a warm or hot wash.

Presto! All stains gone :)

Same stuff good for sweaty ring around the collar, grass or dirt - salad dressing or pasta sauce spillage - all the usual garden variety stains (I'm pretty clumsy - always spilling food on my shirts!)

Anyway - didn't ever see similar product on sale in the US when I've been there - and most American friends looked at me uncomprehendingly when I asked about it. My last trip there, I ended up taking some with me! Can't get by without it on laundry day (and rather than the pump spray bottle, the sane brand I use here does a pre-wash stick version that resembles a deodorant stick - and I think it's even more effective)

Just can't u understand why you guys don't seem to have it or that it hadn't caught on - especially given the enormous supermarket/grocery stores you have and the huge range of stuff on offer (my god! The variety of ice cream alone is mind- boggling!).

Trust me guys - sure beats walking around all day with waded up toilet paper wedged in your butt...

by Anonymousreply 10504/20/2012

There is a similar product in the U.S. and Canada, R105. It's called Resolve and it's available in most supermarkets. It comes as both a spray and a stick.

by Anonymousreply 10604/20/2012

I wonder where the yellow went when you scrubbed your ass with pepsodent

by Anonymousreply 11204/22/2012

Educational and hygiene levels are declining too. I wonder whether this is a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 11405/01/2012

Well, R115, if they're white, the odds are that he won't have much use for them after getting out of prison.

How did you happen to get access to his undies during his unfortunate detainment?

by Anonymousreply 11605/01/2012

What size are we talking about? Had they been washed?

by Anonymousreply 11905/01/2012

I haven't had skid marks since I was a very young child. Why don't you people know basic hygiene? Christ, you are all a bunch of fucking pigs.

by Anonymousreply 12105/01/2012

...oh dear

by Anonymousreply 12705/01/2012

Op, is this a Depends moment for you? Strap on that sucker and live prosperously. Just don't bring your stinky ass this way!

by Anonymousreply 12905/01/2012

Buy cheap drawers for everyday use. Save the expensive glamour-puss designs for weekends and special occasions.

by Anonymousreply 13105/01/2012

You can wipe and wipe until you are immaculate. .. It's those jucy farts while walking down the street that take their toll. It's what they call "oily discharge:.

by Anonymousreply 13305/02/2012

So *everyone* gets a tiny bit of poo residue coming out later in the day, long after they finished taking a dump and properly wiping?

I thought it was just me! Whew!

by Anonymousreply 13605/02/2012

Who has time to "step into the shower" every time they take a dump!? You can't be serious. What do you do at work or in public??

by Anonymousreply 13905/02/2012

[quote]I shit at home. Glad I have better control over my bowels than you.

Huh? Shitting in an involuntary, autonomic function. You do not consciously control when you have to shit. Otherwise, OBVIOUSLY, I'd choose to always do it at home also and there'd be no need for public bathrooms.

by Anonymousreply 14105/02/2012

I stand up when I wipe. I never knew there was any other way until one time my ex and I were watching TV and something came on that made him say, "OMG HE WIPES STANDING UP!? EWWWW!" Then the wheels in my head started turning and I realized maybe I've been doing it wrong all these years? How the hell can you possibly wipe your ass sitting down? Does not compute.

by Anonymousreply 14505/02/2012

Oh, here we go ….. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 14605/02/2012

I get turned on by guys who wear white undies because I know how incredibly difficult/next to impossible they are to keep white. It's like they're a freak of nature...not human. They mustn't ever go to the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 14905/03/2012

I wear mine over my diapers so I won't soil them. A prolapsed anus can be a bitch sometimes. And no, it's not a good idea to prelube when no action will take place anyway.

by Anonymousreply 15105/03/2012

by Anonymousreply 15205/04/2012

I wonder what color underwear a certain authenticated poster was wearing the night he defiled a power room at an Austin, Texas residence, much to the host's chagrin and consternation.

by Anonymousreply 15305/04/2012

R153, was it, perhaps, a powder room, rather than a power room?

by Anonymousreply 15405/04/2012

A big cause of brown in back is when you unclench even momentarily to release some of the buildup in gas pressure. It's easy to extrude even small amount when the door is open. Although you may hold tight when you have a choice, there's always the moments when you have the sudden blow out from laughing or standing up too fast.

by Anonymousreply 15605/05/2012

[quote]A big cause of brown in back is when you unclench even momentarily to release some of the buildup in gas pressure.

That's a very good point.

Haven't we all suffered the heartbreak of realising that we gambled, and lost?

by Anonymousreply 15705/05/2012

[quote]P.S. to my [R69] -- I've a friend in Florida, a very jockey-short kind of guy, who often wears a bit of toilet paper folded into his ass to prevent skid-marks. He calls them "ponies." Hate it when I yank a guy's pants down, tug on his underwear and see skid-marks ... so I guess "ponies" stop stains.

But you're fine with seeing wadded up piece of toilet paper stuffed between his ass cheeks?

So fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 15805/05/2012

poops are people too!

by Anonymousreply 15905/05/2012

by Anonymousreply 16105/24/2012

Colored underwear may look cleaner than white underwear. But it isn't. Those stains are still there.

Appearance versus reality.

by Anonymousreply 16205/24/2012

Out of sight out of mind should not apply to piss and shit stains.

by Anonymousreply 16305/24/2012

People were wearing white underwear long before colored underwear came into vogue; same with sheets and bedding. You keep it clean with soap, water and bleach. And colored stuff still stains.

by Anonymousreply 16405/24/2012

You wash them with whites, when they finally turn gray, throw them out. Whats the problem?

by Anonymousreply 16705/24/2012

>Since I started taking four 1000mg capsules of fish oil a day, I have the cleanest poops of my life.

Oh, goody, another form of prelubing!

by Anonymousreply 16905/24/2012

Everyday for me R170. And the bathroom is on the opposite side of the building so you have to do this "walk of shame" back and forth as you pass all of the open cubicles.

by Anonymousreply 17105/24/2012

1 or 2 dumps a day is normal.

by Anonymousreply 17205/24/2012

This woman should have worn dark underwear and dark pants.

by Anonymousreply 17305/24/2012

This was about underwear but I've known normal sized people who poop three times a day. What causes that?

by Anonymousreply 17405/24/2012

I do not live a controlled regulated life. I often shit 3 or 4 times a day.

by Anonymousreply 17605/24/2012

There was a 600lb woman on Dr. Phil the other day who eats 30,000 calories a day. I wonder what the inside of *her* panties look like?

by Anonymousreply 17905/24/2012

by Anonymousreply 18005/24/2012

Some people shit out everything they eat within an hour or so. Not me, thankfully. But I have a few friends who do.

by Anonymousreply 18105/24/2012

R179 More skid marks than the Daytona Speedway.

by Anonymousreply 18205/24/2012

Because white people don't eat hot sauce and know how to bake not just fry

by Anonymousreply 18602/07/2013

Well I Enjoy Sniffing Shot Stains on Sexy Black boys underwear because Their assholes themselves usually are too repulsively rank

by Anonymousreply 18802/07/2013

""Scrape off any dried or crusted discharge from the fabric using a scraping tool."

I never want to share a washing machine with a female again."

Can't your figure out what most of the oozing vagine secretions, causing the "crusted discharge," is? JIZZ, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 19102/07/2013

There must be some kind of laser or vaporizer to blast your stained underpants...

by Anonymousreply 19202/07/2013

“One Last Drip In My UTrou Syndrome” can be permanently cured surgically. This procedure is not particularly onerous, and, except for the overly squeamish customer, does not even require local anesthesia. It’s just a quick prick to your dick. Next time you visit with your MD, simply inquire about a nose hair transplant. Sniffle.

by Anonymousreply 19305/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 19410/23/2013

I have discovered that when you eat and drink liquids, you poop and pee. So I don't do it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 19510/23/2013

I pride myself on my skidmark-less briefs.

I never have to worry when I shuck them off for sex with a partner.

by Anonymousreply 19610/23/2013

Well, fellas here post on Craigslist wanting $50 for urine and cum stained white briefs. I don't know if skidmarks are extra. They claim to be HS athletes of course. I don't know how or if the purchasers verify any of that...

by Anonymousreply 19710/23/2013

White underwear is a report card on your cleanliness.

Colored underwear hides all kinds of nasty horror stories.

by Anonymousreply 19810/23/2013

Well SMELL you!

by Anonymousreply 20010/23/2013

BUMP for "numero dos!"

by Anonymousreply 20311/03/2013

Dios Mio!

by Anonymousreply 20411/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 20501/14/2014

How can you train yourself to only go at home?

by Anonymousreply 20701/14/2014

by Anonymousreply 20801/15/2014

You realize that whether they show the stains or not, your panties are still soiled. Better to see what you're dealing with, and know when they're clean.

by Anonymousreply 20901/15/2014

Why the obsession with stains? Gross

by Anonymousreply 21001/16/2014

Clean white briefs with a hint of musk drive me crazy!

by Anonymousreply 21101/16/2014

How about changing underwear daily? Use personal wipes after using toilet paper. Or you can go on being the slob you are.

by Anonymousreply 21301/16/2014

The anus does not have the best design...

by Anonymousreply 21401/16/2014

Comet or Softscrub

by Anonymousreply 21601/16/2014

Use Charlie's Soap and Borax. Whiter whites. I love Charlie's Soap.

by Anonymousreply 21701/16/2014

R3 ended the thread already, ladies, go back to your regularly scheduled programming.

by Anonymousreply 21801/16/2014

If the question is explicit - the answer is - shirt on top, boxers or briefs in the middle, and socks on the bottom.

If the question is - "how do you keep white underwear white" - the answer is - by avoiding chemicals that stain.

1. Never use chlorine breach for loads of white cotton or cotton/polyester underwear. Use an oxygen bleach and warm, (not hot or cold) water for every load. 2. Pre-treat organic stains - (urine/feces)with a product like Shout. 3. Have your water tested for hardness and iron. Iron plus chlorine produces stains that are usually yellow (very light orange). Hard water plus iron plus chlorine produces stains that are grey (very light black). 4. Don't mix white cotton underwear with other fabrics or colors. Cotton will absorb dyes that bleed from other clothing.

Remove yellow stains from just-washed but not dried cotton using the 3 soaks method in a PLASTIC pail: - dilute solution of 1/4 c vinegar in 1 gallon HOT water, add clothes and soak for 3 hours. Converts hard minerals to soluble salts and breaks down many organic dyes. - rinse well with warm water - dilute solution of 1 qt hydrogen peroxide in 1 gallon HOT water, add clothes and soak for 3 hours. Cheap, strong, oxygen bleach. - rinse well with warm water If yellowing remains, hang in sunlight until dry. If not white enough: - dilute solution of CLR or Iron-Out per the label directions in 1 gallon HOT water, add clothes and soak for 3 hours. Removes iron stains. - rinse with warm waterm then and run through a wash cycle using just Oxiclean or another oxygen bleach - but NO detergent.

by Anonymousreply 21904/08/2014

R219: Madge, from the Palmolive commercials.

by Anonymousreply 22004/08/2014

This thread is racist. OF COURSE white people can wear underwear. Why wouldn't they be able to??

by Anonymousreply 22204/08/2014 wash whites with whites.

by Anonymousreply 22304/08/2014

I always steam clean my anus in the morning!

by Anonymousreply 22805/02/2014

dont do it

by Anonymousreply 22905/20/2014

OP, keep yourself clean. The underwear will take care of itself.

by Anonymousreply 23005/20/2014

Hot, honey colored skin latinos with asses that wont quick should wear nothing but white briefs

by Anonymousreply 23105/20/2014

Boxer briefs only. No briefs.

by Anonymousreply 23205/20/2014

Years ago most underwear was white for males and females , and laundry was boiled , that's bed linen which was white , and most ever .ything else . these days things are multi-coloured ...........

by Anonymousreply 23306/01/2014

by Anonymousreply 23406/10/2014

Tiety whites are for little boys.

by Anonymousreply 23506/10/2014

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 23606/10/2014

[quote]Tiety whites are for little boys

Little boys hoo kant spell?

by Anonymousreply 23706/10/2014

by Anonymousreply 23811/03/2014

Very carefully...many take care of them by various means...special cleaning solutions...baking soda...spray and wash forms of pre-treaters...many women use panty liners...I'm a guy...and I take special care to wipe especially carefully, using water where necessary...I only throw out approximately 50-60 pairs a year...and I wear clean white briefs pretty much every day...and I do have lots of both briefs and boxer I won't run out of clean underwear any time soon...

by Anonymousreply 23911/26/2014

What's the best brand of underwear to buy? I'm sick of buying CK. I think the quality of the cotton has gone downhill in the last decade or so. Any favorite brands?

by Anonymousreply 24011/26/2014

I have my anus shaved so no cling ons.

When at home I use the bidet to flush my hole after a dump.

When not at home I use a bottle of water & just put it gently into my anus flushing the waste over the toilet.

I've never had any issues with my underwear. & my hole is always fresh.

by Anonymousreply 24111/26/2014

We are so happy for you and your fresh hole, dear

by Anonymousreply 24211/26/2014

Wear grey, dude

by Anonymousreply 24311/26/2014

Cotton is out. Spandex and stretch fabrics are in. See Under Armour boxer jocks.

by Anonymousreply 24411/26/2014

I like right white underwear it makes me feel clean & fresh.

After having a shit & flushing, I take some toilet paper and dip in the fresh toilet water and clean my anus.

If I know I'm going to be out for the day I will wet some paper towels & keep them in a zip lock bag & use to wash my anus.

Plus my diet almost vegetarian means that my suns is always smelling nice & clean. Give up meat. & you will see how wonderful your hole smells

by Anonymousreply 24511/26/2014

Man you bitches are all crazy

by Anonymousreply 24611/27/2014

This the truth: White men prefer white underwear because it makes their pasty white skin appear a little less radioactive.

The rest of us wear colored underwear because we CAN, yet we look good in white as well.

by Anonymousreply 24711/27/2014

This is why I wear leopard print underwear. I like to keep my tricks guessing.

by Anonymousreply 24811/27/2014

My brand new energy efficient front loading Westinghouse washer has a skidmark cycle that keeps all of my white shorts fresh and pretty.

by Anonymousreply 24911/27/2014

just put duct tape on your anus

by Anonymousreply 25011/28/2014

Yes, there is a secret.......

by Anonymousreply 25111/28/2014

LOL@ R248 !

by Anonymousreply 25211/28/2014

Don't be gross, dudes

by Anonymousreply 25311/28/2014

Okay, brah

by Anonymousreply 25411/28/2014

I don't mind scrubbing my butthole immaculately clean, but the ironing is a pain in the ass!

by Anonymousreply 25511/29/2014

has anyone tried using the Shark steam cleaner on their anus??

by Anonymousreply 25611/29/2014

When I know I'm going to be part of a Mandingo Gang Bang, I know I have to clean deep as the big dicks will make to the deep recesses of my colon.

I use a toilet brush with some soap & water.

It feels good & you know no shit will make an appearance.

I've been bottoming for over 53 yrs and I've never had a problem & am often complemented on how clean my hole is & smells fresh

by Anonymousreply 25711/29/2014

You nasty, dude

by Anonymousreply 25812/14/2014

by Anonymousreply 25901/27/2015

If you're not prepared for wearing white underwear, you'll not get rimmed.

by Anonymousreply 26001/27/2015

by Anonymousreply 26105/05/2015

I mainly wear white briefs, and yes, you wipe your butt well, and Wash your clothes, they come through clean.

by Anonymousreply 26205/05/2015

Bleach is ok but can yellow after a while, I use vinegar on whites and it dose amazing and and never leaves a smell ether

by Anonymousreply 26306/23/2015

How many doses of ether did you take before you posted that comment?

by Anonymousreply 26406/23/2015

wash them....and your asshole too. duh squared?!

by Anonymousreply 26506/23/2015

"Semen is such a persistent stain."

by Anonymousreply 26606/23/2015

I turn my whites inside out after a week or so.

by Anonymousreply 26706/23/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!