Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shaun T.'s "Insanity"

Holy FUCK is this a workout! And I only barely made it through the warm-up. He is one gorgeous golden Adonis, though. Watching his cock flop throughout the workout made it that much easier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 10, 2019 3:11 PM

Gay as a basket of kittens.

He butches it up for "Insanity", but flames with a capital F in "Hip Hop Abs".

His background is as a dancer and choreographer.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2012 11:35 PM

Fug.

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2012 11:54 PM

That lisp is annoying.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2012 12:04 PM

Anybody see him cursing guys, is he dating,...somebody's gotten to have seen something?

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2012 3:17 PM

[quote]Anybody see him cursing guys

Yes, R4. Yesterday I saw him standing across the street from the Elks Lodge, screaming, "FUCKERS! PIG FUCKERS! FILTHY HETERO STINK SHITS!"

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2012 3:25 PM

Ick

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2012 3:28 PM

Looking for proof of cock floppage; not easy when he wears back shorts. Here he is on that hunky Doctors show.

This workout would require a subsequent chiropractic session for most people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2012 8:08 PM

can u really get Shaun's body from just the Insanity Workout or does he weight train as well/

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2012 8:19 PM

I've been doin Insanity for a week. It's getting easier. I lost three pounds then gained back two. I've seen a difference in my arms already.

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2012 8:44 PM

weee

by Anonymousreply 10January 2, 2013 1:32 PM

"Holy FUCK is this a workout!"

OP is illiterate trash.

by Anonymousreply 11January 2, 2013 1:35 PM

This is extremely popular with African Americans. I think maybe because it's the black equivalent of P90-X and, at least initially the 'Insanity' program was heavily marketed to a black female demographic.

I think most of the black women I work with follow or have followed it. I'll admit I'm curious about it.

by Anonymousreply 12January 2, 2013 1:36 PM

Anyone tried Shaun T's new program, "Focus T25"? It's even more crazy than Insanity. My fwb has been doing it for about 2 months now and I can really see a difference.

Shaun's husband is in a couple of the videos too as a background exerciser.

by Anonymousreply 13September 7, 2013 11:29 PM

Shaun T is hotter than hell. I wonder his favorite position is!

by Anonymousreply 14September 7, 2013 11:46 PM

He's mediocre. The gimmick won't last long.

by Anonymousreply 15September 8, 2013 12:09 AM

Shaun T and his husband are very hot. It's cute seeing them in a couple of the videos for "Focus T25". They don't flirt but you can see the looks they give each other. That's a sex tape I'd watch.

by Anonymousreply 16September 8, 2013 1:04 AM

He is very hot

by Anonymousreply 17September 8, 2013 5:41 AM

Is he related to Mr. T?

by Anonymousreply 18September 8, 2013 6:27 AM

It's funny-since getting married, Shaun has major case of gay voice. You can hear the difference in how he speaks in the Insanity videos vs. how he sounds in the new Focus T25 videos. Still hot though.

by Anonymousreply 19September 8, 2013 7:09 AM

Bottom.

by Anonymousreply 20September 8, 2013 11:57 AM

He used to be hot. He is to bulked up to appeal to me anymore.

by Anonymousreply 21September 8, 2013 12:46 PM

I did Insanity for about two weeks in late June/early July. It's not that the workouts are that intense. I've been a gym rat for years and anyone with a certain level of fitness can get through them. It's just that at about two weeks in I started to notice that I was losing weight yes, but also becoming kind of flabby. I like being a guy with a bit of bulk and muscle. I stopped doing Insanity and turned up my regular workouts. I like my body. It's hot and I don't hurt for attention. I just didn't feel the need to get ZOMGSUPERRIPPED so this didn't work for me. But I think some of the workouts are good for cardio and the abs workout is great.

And Shaun T is very hot. So is his husband. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 22September 8, 2013 1:10 PM

flabby? were you also lifting weights?

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2013 2:32 AM

[quote]It's funny-since getting married, Shaun has major case of gay voice.

Husband is putting it down in the bedroom!

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2013 9:16 AM

R21 Shaun has an incredible body. Some of us love sizable muscle.

R22 that makes no sense. Whether you do Insanity or the new Focus T25, those tone and define your body. Try doing them with light weights too.

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2013 2:40 PM

suddenly, he seems to talk with an effemin. accent.

by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2013 5:48 PM

Snow Queen!

by Anonymousreply 27September 10, 2013 12:30 AM

R26 yes he must not care as much now since A) he has a fitness empire and the fans don't care and B) he's married.

by Anonymousreply 28September 10, 2013 1:12 AM

c

by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2013 3:17 AM

this past friday i did 2 sessions of Focus T25...wow it is hard work and I hated doing it but I love it now and want to do it again. Seriously people, if you can afford it, DO IT. You won't regret it. It's also fun doing it with a friend, fwb or bf/husband.

Shaun T's husband appears in a couple of the videos and it's hilarious how Shaun keeps touching him while "checking his form" on the exercises.

by Anonymousreply 30September 16, 2013 6:55 AM

at one point in a video, Shaun T goes "give it to me, give it to me, give it to me" and it's funny but kinda hot. He really gets animated during the work outs.

by Anonymousreply 31September 16, 2013 1:57 PM

How much does it cost?

by Anonymousreply 32September 16, 2013 4:59 PM

$120 or 3 monthly payments

by Anonymousreply 33September 16, 2013 5:41 PM

Wedding in Magazine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 4, 2013 2:58 AM

his husband is a bit corny but they're a nice couple. LOL at them having a pic of themselves in the kitchen:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 4, 2013 5:16 AM

On another thread someone posted a pic of him with Aaron "Cockgobbler" Schock

by Anonymousreply 36October 4, 2013 5:19 AM

Insanity and P90X are fad workouts. If you've never been athletic in your life, stay away - they will get you stick thin, not ripped like the trainers or fitness models.

by Anonymousreply 37October 4, 2013 5:22 AM

Not if you are lifting weights and consuming a lot of protein.

by Anonymousreply 38October 4, 2013 5:36 AM

R37 do his new program T25 that gets you toned and a bit buff...it is cardio and weights.

by Anonymousreply 39October 4, 2013 5:40 AM

gurl sit yo' ass down! You didn't "buy these shorts by accident"! You knew they were short and you know your body is hot so you wanted to show off-admit it hunty:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 8, 2014 12:52 AM

Those abs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 8, 2014 12:53 AM

Shame on you h8ers!

This is one hot man--and he is gay!

Isn't it nice to see a masculine gay guy? Don't we need all types of guys to help people understand we are all types/looks?

I seriously doubt if any of you would kick him out of bed, given the chance!

by Anonymousreply 42May 8, 2014 12:58 AM

R42 I don't know if you're talking to me or not but I think he's hot too! I was just making fun of the dude for saying he didn't mean to buy short shorts when y'all know he did! I do his workouts and I'm a fan!

by Anonymousreply 43May 8, 2014 1:09 AM

Rockin Body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 8, 2014 1:36 AM

He is 100% babe, an out of the closet black man in the fitness world. He is happily partnered. He has a beautiful body and a lisp. He has a huge success being himself in a competitive arena where being attractive and inspirational to the masses is everything. His ass is as fine as his abs. He is a nice guy. Winner.

by Anonymousreply 45May 8, 2014 1:39 AM

I know people are vulnerable when it comes to weight loss and will buy, eat, try anything if you say it will make them lose weight. But come on, most of the models in those videos have muscular builds, obviously from weightlifting. You don't build muscle by doing "insanity" cardio.

by Anonymousreply 46May 8, 2014 1:46 AM

If by happily partnered you mean he has a boyfriend and sleeps with other men, yeah he is.

by Anonymousreply 47May 8, 2014 5:36 PM

Shaun T needs to do all his vids in daisy dukes, like Richard Simmons hunny!

by Anonymousreply 48May 8, 2014 5:41 PM

Naw, Shaun has a masculine urban image. Daisy dukes would not be a good thing for his popularity and sales.

by Anonymousreply 49May 8, 2014 6:10 PM

[quote]Naw, Shaun has a masculine urban image.

PLEASE! I knew this queen was gay the first time I saw him on TV. Just to confirm my assumption, I Googled him afterwards and sure enough found out he was indeed gay.

by Anonymousreply 50May 8, 2014 11:21 PM

Shaun is a nice guy and he is hot! BTW for anyone who lives in NYC, Shaun and his husband frequently ride the subway and they love catching up with fans.

R46 Shaun, his husband and the models do do weights but you can definitely gain muscle through his T25 program, which is a combo of cardio AND strength training. Clearly you don't work out.

by Anonymousreply 51May 9, 2014 1:33 AM

I love Shaun--He seems like such a nice guy and would be a good friend.

Hot, cute, handsome, built, full of energy...I would be PROUD to be either friend or partner.

He is beautiful...he should be painted nude for an art museum.

by Anonymousreply 52May 9, 2014 1:48 AM

Shauun T is a great fitness trainer and I hope he's happy.

by Anonymousreply 53May 9, 2014 2:34 AM

follow his instagram! he and his photobombing husband are fun!

I wish his husband had a better face though...kinda butterfacey at times. Great body though. Shaun took Scott's last name but I bet Shaun still tops. I know a gay couple and the one who took the other's last name is the top lol.

by Anonymousreply 54May 9, 2014 4:38 AM

I wonder if he'll branch out into acting?

by Anonymousreply 55May 12, 2014 3:33 AM

Can you build major muscle with his routine?

by Anonymousreply 56May 21, 2014 2:11 PM

Why can't people spell "Sean" correctly? Or is this version pronounced shaOON?

by Anonymousreply 57May 21, 2014 2:14 PM

I don't see anything wrong with how Shaun is spelled, r57

by Anonymousreply 58May 21, 2014 2:20 PM

He hangs out with Aaron Schock. That speaks volumes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 21, 2014 10:08 PM

Looks like Aaron shoved his finger in Shaun's bum!

by Anonymousreply 60May 21, 2014 10:29 PM

I have one question. Are his tapes and workouts as effective as he says they are?

by Anonymousreply 61May 22, 2014 2:18 AM

r61 not sure. They use him, I think for the Nike Fuel on xbox and it's kind of awful. OTOH his tapes people like but you should probably look at amazon for reviews.

by Anonymousreply 62May 22, 2014 2:20 AM

R57 there are 3 common ways: Sean, Shawn and Shaun. You're an idiot.

R59 how do you know "he's hanging out"? I bet Schock hired him for a private training session as he's into fitness. Those private training sessions are major bank for trainers. I challenge you to look into any business owner and see if he/she has not done business with someone whose views he/she didn't agree with.

R61 yes the hell they most certainly are! I've done them and they really work. Combined with the routine I already do, the T25 (I never did Insanity) has helped me to get into even better shape. Someone I know was beginning to get out of shape a year ago until he started T25 (he's the one who got me into it) and in 3 months his body was amazing. If you follow what Shaun says exactly you will get great results.

by Anonymousreply 63June 1, 2014 6:29 AM

check out this article of someone who went to a Shaun T live workout class (he tours the country and sometimes other countries ):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 1, 2014 6:37 AM

He really does know his stuff about fitness and practices what he preaches.

by Anonymousreply 65June 1, 2014 9:00 PM

Get buff, bros

by Anonymousreply 66June 10, 2014 5:21 PM

Has anyone seen him on that [italic]Queer Eye[/italic] retread on Logo called [italic]The Secret Guide to Fabulous[/italic]? He's as hot as ever, but he has gone FULL NELLY.

by Anonymousreply 67October 8, 2014 5:31 PM

There need to be Insanity support groups. It's not the kind of workout that I can do alone.

by Anonymousreply 68October 9, 2014 2:43 AM

d

by Anonymousreply 69October 27, 2014 2:32 AM

YES!

Shaun T will be appearing on "Kelly & Michael" this wednesday and "The Wendy Williams Show" this thursday to get our year started right with fitness!

So glad he's getting back on tv again. He has such a big, fun personality to match his hotness.

by Anonymousreply 70January 5, 2015 8:24 AM

Cool, bro

by Anonymousreply 71January 5, 2015 11:31 AM

I love Shaun T. He really knows what he's talking about but he's not boring. and he's GAY and HOT.

by Anonymousreply 72January 5, 2015 11:41 AM

Just clicked on a link. Why'd he have to be black? I was hoping to see a hot white bro.

by Anonymousreply 73January 5, 2015 1:19 PM

[quote]But come on, most of the models in those videos have muscular builds, obviously from weightlifting.

Not necessarily true. I don't know what the Insanity workouts involve, but if it's a lot of lifting your own body weight, you can get ripped. I'm a gymnast, very muscular build, and I've never lifted weights.

My roommate got muscular doing P90x which again is mostly all lifting of your body weight.

by Anonymousreply 74January 5, 2015 1:33 PM

Flames and freaks, my (non) friend. f&f for you.

by Anonymousreply 75January 5, 2015 1:34 PM

R75, oh so I have to be turned by all races now? Is that how it works? Sorry for you, only white men do it for me. NO-ONE is going to dictate what color men I find attractive. Not even you. Piss off.

by Anonymousreply 76January 5, 2015 1:59 PM

Shaun T is absolutely stunning and he's out. I'm happy for all of his success. He deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 77January 5, 2015 2:40 PM

Can someone start a thread for me? Thanks! -------------------------------------------------------------

Construction noise at B & B. Do I have a legit beef?

Came up to Provincetown yesterday for a quick winter getaway. Home is constant noise and chaos (Bushwick) so I like it up here off season for the peace and solitude.

When I checked in yesterday the innkeeper told me, "There's some work being done on the place, but it shouldn't get in your way."

Lying in bed this morning trying to read but the on-again off-again sounds of hammering, drilling and more are driving me nuts.

I'll probably just head out for the rest of the day and tomorrow I'll check out right after breakfast, but if they'd told me this was happening I'm sure I would have booked elsewhere.

I hate confrontation - especially when I'm came here to get away from all of that. How would you deal with this? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 78January 5, 2015 2:48 PM

Please, you posted your silly racist crap just to rile people up R73/R76 and you know it. If Shaun T doesn't interest you than leave, none of us want to hear you talk about how you don't like black people.

But then, by even responding I am falling your trolling.

by Anonymousreply 79January 5, 2015 2:59 PM

R79 lets apply the converse. If someone said they clicked on the link only to find some pasty white dude when they were hoping he was some hot black guy, nobody would bat an eyelid.

by Anonymousreply 80January 5, 2015 3:14 PM

R78 If you can afford to stay at a B&B in Provincetown, you can afford $18.

by Anonymousreply 81January 5, 2015 3:33 PM

R76 probably doesn't know any decent white men. Anyone who'd tap that ass could not possibly be decent.

by Anonymousreply 82January 5, 2015 3:37 PM

Of course there always has to be a racist piece of shit in EVERY thread on DL about a non-white person.

anyway, guys if you haven't done Shaun's "T25" program, try that. Each video is just 25 minutes and seriously (there are 3 levels of intensity-alpha, beta and gamma), the gamma workouts are very intense. If you've never worked out before or are in very bad shape, then start with alpha. You'll get in good shape quickly.

I'm looking forward to his "Kelly & Michael" and "Wendy Williams Show" appearances this week-gonna dvr them.

by Anonymousreply 83January 5, 2015 4:37 PM

Lots of Shaun T shills posting today.

by Anonymousreply 84January 5, 2015 4:40 PM

I find something hotter about Tony Horton. I love the way he'll grunt, "give it to me.. yeah.. yeah.. oh yeah..." and he totally sounds like he's taking loads.

by Anonymousreply 85January 5, 2015 4:52 PM

Tony is hot for his age but Shaun is much hotter. I also love Shaun's voice.

If you've looked at Shaun's instagram, he's posted pics and mini videos of him working his husband out in their workout room lol I can only imagine they go straight to the bedroom after filming.

by Anonymousreply 86January 5, 2015 4:55 PM

The cover of Men's Health

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 5, 2015 4:56 PM

[quote]Just clicked on a link. Why'd he have to be black? I was hoping to see a hot white bro.

Here's a better question. Which has been frequently asked by your poor parents. Why did you have to be mentally retarded?

[quote]lets apply the converse. If someone said they clicked on the link only to find some pasty white dude when they were hoping he was some hot black guy, nobody would bat an eyelid.

Clearly you've never seen the constant complaints and cries of injustice in any thread where the term AWG has been used.

by Anonymousreply 88January 5, 2015 5:01 PM

R87 dayum! He looks so hot there! That body is ON POINT! and you can see a visible penis line haha nice bulge! Just a preference-I prefer him when he had a bit of hair on top rather than shaved totally bald.

His husband is lucky.

by Anonymousreply 89January 5, 2015 5:06 PM

He has a great bod that makes up for the face.

by Anonymousreply 90January 5, 2015 5:16 PM

[quote]Shaun T will be appearing on "Kelly & Michael" this wednesday

Douching my hole in anticipation.

by Anonymousreply 91January 5, 2015 5:25 PM

R90 Shaun looks much better with some hair on his head. I like that look on him more.

pic of the aftermath of Shaun T working out Kelly and Michael:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 7, 2015 5:05 PM

look at that bicep, bro!

by Anonymousreply 93January 7, 2015 5:13 PM

Is there even one openly gay black male celeb that isn't a snow queen?

by Anonymousreply 94January 7, 2015 5:16 PM

I didn't read the thread, but boy OP has bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 95January 7, 2015 5:26 PM

R94 but we don't know who Shaun was with before his husband so we can't judge. If he has a history of only dating white, then it's fair to say.

by Anonymousreply 96January 7, 2015 5:27 PM

R96 That still doesn't answer my question. Hell, even the openly gay black female celebs (Robin Roberts, Wanda Sykes, etc) are snow kings.

Sad that gay blacks don't like to date their own.

by Anonymousreply 97January 7, 2015 5:33 PM

r97, most people just like hotter guys. But you being a racially obsessed twat don't what to deal with that.

by Anonymousreply 98January 7, 2015 5:41 PM

R97 I do understand what you're saying. Queen Latifah does though lol she's not out but we always see her with black women. Also, if the rumors about Missy Elliot and Da Brat are true, both go for other black women too.

I wonder if part of the reason why so many famous black gays and lesbians end up with a white partner is because A) the pool of rich (doesn't have to famous) gays is already small enough B) the pool of rich black gays/lesbians is even smaller? I wonder if there were more rich black gays/lesbians that we'd see more power black gay/lesbian couples.

by Anonymousreply 99January 7, 2015 5:41 PM

I think R99 has it right.

by Anonymousreply 100January 7, 2015 5:52 PM

personally I'm a "swirler" lol I think there's a difference in liking what is "different" to how you look and hating people of your own background. I can find plenty of people of my background gorgeous but I'm attracted to people who have different features. I don't want someone who could pass for my twin, brother, father, uncle or cousin. I don't get why so many whites go for that.

by Anonymousreply 101January 7, 2015 6:01 PM

People go for what's good looking r101. You apparently are an exception.

by Anonymousreply 102January 7, 2015 6:05 PM

It is true that staunch black snow queens are awful, but we have no proof of that concerning Shaun.

by Anonymousreply 103January 7, 2015 6:12 PM

R102 "what's good looking" is not factual but merely opinion...

anyway I'm a big Shaun fan. Looking forward to him on Wendy Williams tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 104January 7, 2015 10:56 PM

r99 so rich gays only want rich gays I guess. That's a reasonable assumption.

by Anonymousreply 105January 8, 2015 1:16 AM

R99 *co-sign*

R97, Suzanne Malveaux must have missed the "snow king" memo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 8, 2015 1:35 AM

Shaun T. looks like a 'roided up Grant Hill.

by Anonymousreply 107January 8, 2015 1:39 AM

r107, thank you for that absolutely perfect description of Shaun T I've been reaching for. He is like Grant Hill's cute gay brother on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 108January 8, 2015 1:45 AM

Bad link, getting "Safari connection is lost"

by Anonymousreply 109January 8, 2015 2:08 AM

He's on the cover of Mens Health this month. Very well written article. He was sexually abused for several years as a child. Poor guy. Also shows a before picture of him when he was fat but he must have had some good genes to get that body. I don't think I'd ever get that body, his abs are so perfect they almost look fake/plastic.

by Anonymousreply 110January 8, 2015 2:27 AM

He is not "roided out." He is someone dedicated to fitness and health, and it shows.

by Anonymousreply 111January 8, 2015 2:30 AM

I hate that he was sexually abused as a child :(

by Anonymousreply 112January 8, 2015 2:39 AM

His cover on Men's Health is pretty impressive.

by Anonymousreply 113January 8, 2015 2:55 AM

I know R112 I've done Insanity and all his follow up programs. Currently doing his new one in fact . He is heavy on the self improvement,motivational talk during the workouts. I figured he had overcome something in his past but didn't think it would be that. Good for him for becoming a success and not falling victim to drink/drugs like many others would be inclined to do

His husband is cute too. Apparently a former soccer player.

by Anonymousreply 114January 8, 2015 3:00 AM

Roids don't give you those kind of muscles and anyone who has known muscle marys who juice up knows that. Roids tend to build up shoulders and arms to cartoonish extremes and bloat the belly. Opposite of Shaun.

by Anonymousreply 115January 8, 2015 3:12 AM

I love Shaun T and thinks he's the hottest openly gay 'celeb' out there. Just wish his husband wasn't such a generic white scene queen. She looks very pill popping club mary with the wasted face, receding hairline and the constant 'i smell cookies' smile. The photos of them cuddling are so cheesy. He better make Shaun T happy.

by Anonymousreply 116January 8, 2015 3:19 AM

It's sexy until it speaks.

by Anonymousreply 117January 8, 2015 3:55 AM

So is anyone who chooses you to date or have sex with r102.

by Anonymousreply 118January 8, 2015 11:37 AM

sexy Shaun on The Wendy Williams Show yesterday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 9, 2015 7:12 AM

[quote]He is not "roided out."

He's got the bulgy boobs

by Anonymousreply 120January 9, 2015 7:19 AM

R120 those pecs are muscular. Boobs are fatty.

by Anonymousreply 121January 9, 2015 7:22 AM

I love Shaun's energy-he's so positive and fun

by Anonymousreply 122January 9, 2015 7:48 AM

Sweaty anus alert!

by Anonymousreply 123January 9, 2015 10:01 AM

Is he bleaching?

by Anonymousreply 124January 9, 2015 10:39 AM

Have we really gotten to the point that we can't differentiate between fat man boobs, roided out of proportion bodies and the muscular body of a fit man. This reminds me of the fraus who will accuse any woman with a waist under 30 inches of an eating disorder.

by Anonymousreply 125January 9, 2015 11:58 AM

R125 Shaun's haters on here are just jealous. Anyone who knows anything about health and fitness, or hell, who has just WATCHED his dvds or even just the fucking commercials can see this man is SUPER fit. Shaun's body is incredible and it all comes from natural, hard work and a good diet. Very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 126January 9, 2015 4:34 PM

precisely, dude

by Anonymousreply 127January 10, 2015 4:23 PM

Shaun's husband is sooooo lucky

by Anonymousreply 128January 10, 2015 4:40 PM

I wonder if they are exclusive. Shaun is on the road a lot, I know he has random dudes trying to get some all the time!

by Anonymousreply 129January 11, 2015 12:42 AM

R129 his husband goes with him on the road a lot though. On his instagram he has a lot of pics of them together all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 130January 11, 2015 9:24 AM

Hot to death, bro

by Anonymousreply 131January 11, 2015 1:47 PM

THIS is your puny excuse for a workout huh Sport? Yah. OK boy, whatever blows your hair back.

But if you want a REAL work out, try snakin' and humpin' through a hundred miles of sweaty jungle carryin' one of the men in your Army squad on your back so close you can feel his breath on your neck with every foot fall and some wet thing drippin' down your spine. Next thing you know comes a BANG! And you fling him to the ground layin' all over him and any other man you can cover with your body!

Try THAT for fourteen months away from Mommy's Apple Pie ya little Ken doll. Ya ever heard of MUSCLE punk? Have ya?

Well, it's for MEN so I'm not surprised ya' haven't. Now get outta my face before I vomit.

by Anonymousreply 132January 11, 2015 4:04 PM

I think Shaun and his husband Scott look good together. Here they are a couple months ago posing with Wayne Brady

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 11, 2015 5:05 PM

Bro is hot

by Anonymousreply 134January 11, 2015 8:50 PM

I love seeing Shaun T's Men's Health? cover when waiting in the check out. DROOLS

He seems so nice and laid back, I wonder if he ever gets pissed off!

by Anonymousreply 135February 16, 2015 3:06 AM

The husband is UGLY. Horse face for days.

by Anonymousreply 136February 16, 2015 3:14 AM

Yo jealous, bro?

by Anonymousreply 137February 16, 2015 3:50 AM

Gross. I preferred Kojak.

by Anonymousreply 138February 16, 2015 7:28 AM

R135 yes our man is really doing it!

I hope someday he shares what it was like being a choreographer for Mariah. He did this before he became a fitness guru.

R136 I agree his husband's face isn't great but his body is hot. He's in his early 40s and Shaun is 35 or 36 I think.

by Anonymousreply 139February 16, 2015 3:07 PM

Sorry but the husband is really ugly. He must be the one who, um, financed Sean's little career.

As for steroids, I don't think people here know how they work. In small doses they won't build you up like the Hulk, but they help with definition. Most of these guys juice, it's just the way it is. He may not, because it's harder to tell unless the person is Hulked out. But it wouldn't be unusual that he does a smaller regimen to always keep the definition, to keep himself really cut. HGH is also really popular.

by Anonymousreply 140February 16, 2015 3:15 PM

Why couldn't his mother and father have spelled his name right?

by Anonymousreply 141February 16, 2015 3:21 PM

Come on he's black, you know he didn't have a father

by Anonymousreply 142February 16, 2015 5:06 PM

just hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 20, 2015 4:19 PM

Cutie

by Anonymousreply 144February 20, 2015 6:00 PM

This bruh must never eat carbs.

by Anonymousreply 145April 21, 2015 10:23 AM

Bro is sizzlin hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146June 3, 2015 5:55 PM

DAYUM.

Shawn T must be paid too. I wonder how much he makes a year off Insanity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 19, 2015 9:16 PM

With chilli

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 24, 2015 3:58 PM

Family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149August 18, 2018 5:18 AM

Nice

by Anonymousreply 150August 18, 2018 3:48 PM

Boss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 10, 2019 3:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!