Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Closeted actor Jeremy Renner hates gay rumors

Jeremy Renner is disgusted by unwanted attention to his personal life and his housemate and best friend Kristoffer Winters, whom he refers to as his "brother", he tells Details:

It's not surprising that in Renner's dating vacuum, the worst bottom-feeding websites have suggested there's something more to his relationship with his pal and sometime housemate Winters. The unwanted attention nauseates him, even as he understands its causes.

"I don't pay attention to that horseshit. Build 'em up to bring 'em down?" he says of celebrity culture. "I'm not going on that train, my son. I'm not going on that train. I'll walk. I'll take a bike." He lets out a laugh that sounds like a lawn mower starting up. "I'd rather just not be popular."

Renner doesn't date because he doesn't have time:

When Renner says he's given up his life for his job, this is what he means: "I never dated, because I couldn't afford to date. I didn't even have electricity. You try to put a positive spin on it, like, 'Hey, this is so sexyรขย€ย”look at all these candles!' But I loved what I was doing. The sacrifices I made in personal relationships had the biggest effect on my life. Even now, any woman would take a No. 2 seat to my job."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407January 3, 2020 3:40 PM

Is he saying he's a virgin???

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2011 3:52 PM

Calling somebody gay is a put-down? Fuck you, asshole. I will never watch another movie of his again. Hope gay people boycott this short little, ugly fuck.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2011 3:53 PM

Gay people should also wipe their ass with DETAILS magazine. It's a homophobic rag that steals from gay men and claims it as their own for creepy metro-sexual "straight" men.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2011 3:56 PM

Details is an embarrassment when compared to what it was 2 decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2011 3:57 PM

Where does he say being called gay nauseates him? He says the prying into his life nauseates him. He hates "rumors".

I've met him a couple times - could be gay but didn't ping at all to me. Seemed more like one of those tough guy/cowboy types. But very nice and very cool. Makes me cringe to see him blasted here for something he doesn't say.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2011 3:58 PM

Contact this 'nauseated' asshole and tell him how you feel:

adam@adamsachs.org

Adam Sachs is the piece of shit who wrote the article.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2011 4:04 PM

[quote]Seemed more like one of those tough guy/cowboy types.

This made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2011 4:06 PM

He's a teeny tiny man that wants to be a big muscle big shot. He's Shia LeBoeuf, basically.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2011 4:12 PM

He's is SUCH a drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2011 4:14 PM

He better watch it: if he keeps up at that attitude, then he won't have to worry about anyone talking about him at all.

As it is, he's only got the people who actually know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2011 4:15 PM

My friend knows him and hangs out with him and she said she has no idea whether he's gay or not. She thinks he might be the rare asexual or else has some issues. Totally nice guy and fun to party with, though. He's very popular in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2011 4:15 PM

[quote]the worst bottom-feeding websites have suggested there's something more to his relationship with his pal and sometime housemate Winters.

What is this pertaining to? Gay sites?

You need to get that Sachs asshole fired. This isn't right. That asshole needs to go. Contact him and Details.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2011 4:16 PM

Fuck you, R11. You defend this asshole. Fuck you. Get some self-respect.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2011 4:19 PM

It's a bunch of grandstanding to get some press for his ass is what it is. EVERY actor or public figure KNOWS that the public will take an interest in his private life if he is remotely attractive. It's part of the whole game. What the fuck is he, headless? The same old TIRED "Woe is me, the public just won't leave me alone. Why must they be so nosy about my private life? Why do they CARE so much? Sniff. Sniff."

Just go away, you big BORE. Guess what? I don't know who this actor even IS and I don't care if he sleeps with donkeys. He obviously is an ASS, so there would be some symmetry in that.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2011 4:29 PM

He's promoting the latest Mission Impossible movie, btw. He'll need to make a lot of outrageous statements to generate interest in this turd.

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2011 4:55 PM

Details has always been the go-to vehicle to publicly deny your actual details.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2011 5:08 PM

Sheesh, r13, get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2011 5:14 PM

Never, R17.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2011 5:16 PM

Princess Geranium speaks!

Hee.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2011 5:18 PM

Actually, I think R14 and R15 speak the truth.

This is a transparent bid for attention... where there is none. No one really cares much about Renner (particularly after The Town), and people care even less about the latest tired MI movie.

And NO ONE reads Details anymore.

So a little gay stuff in the mix (pro or con) is good for business.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2011 5:26 PM

R20, so 'bids for attention' makes everything acceptable? Because if that's the case. Rehire Brett Ratner.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2011 5:30 PM

Details has always been a shitty magazine that stole gay attitude, gay fashion, gay sensibility, and then insisted it was for straight men, by straight men.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2011 5:37 PM

I didn't know who he is, so I just googled him, and fuck, he really is an ugly short man.

I can't think why anyone would care if he were gay.

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2011 5:40 PM

Who the hell is he? I checked out imdb and still -- who the hell is he?

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2011 5:41 PM

He's quite a good actor, r24. He isn't handsome enough to be a leading man, but he's strong support in big movies, e.g., [italic]the Town[/italic] and [italic]the Assassination of Jesse James . . . [/italic] He had a tiny part as Hawkeye in [italic]Thor[/italic], so he might have his own franchise coming.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2011 5:48 PM

I don't think I've ever read much gossip about him. He's not exactly being hounded by the paparazzi so I don't really know what he's complaining about. I guess he's trying to seem more like a movie star and in more 'demand' than he really is.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2011 5:52 PM

A heterosexual version of Hawkeye.

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2011 5:53 PM

I have to say though, apart from the sheer, unadulterated pointlessness of the whole piece - I don't like soup but I don't make a fuss about it - the majority of the scathing comes from the article writer, not really from the actor.

The 'horseshit' he refers to seems to be about celebrity rumor in general. It's the article writer that twists it, though no doubt with the help of some sad hack publicist.

As I said, I hate Details, I think it's an appalling magazine. I can't even begin to imagine its audience.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2011 5:55 PM

[quote]He had a tiny part as Hawkeye in Thor, so he might have his own franchise coming

He does. He's the big-name addition to The Avengers.

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2011 5:56 PM

I know exactly how he feels. These rumors just nauseate me too.

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2011 5:57 PM

His reputed partner is some sort of monstrous ginger freak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2011 5:58 PM

He's also will be in the new Bourne movies.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2011 5:59 PM

[quote]Who the hell is he? I checked out imdb and still -- who the hell is he?

He is best known as the star of The Hurt Locker. That film won the Oscar for Best Picture, and he was nominated for Best Actor.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2011 6:07 PM

It's just the "co-investor" in his house.

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2011 6:09 PM

the tone of his comments scream "trying to hard"

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2011 6:32 PM

He looks like the reincarnation of Peter Lorre.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2011 7:59 PM

R3, so Details is homophobic now? I thought in the past we said it was pro-gay, and really a gay magazine posing as a straight magazine?

We need to get our theories straight.

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2011 8:03 PM

so Details is homophobic now? I thought in the past we said it was pro-gay, and really a gay magazine posing as a straight magazine?

To be a gay maagzine posing as a straight maagzine, it has to be homophobic. It presents you with all the male muscles and ass and primping tips, it needs to pretend to be antigay.

It's like the high school football captain who mutters to you, "Don't let me catch you looking at me in the showers, gaywad" so he's sure you look at him sensually lathering up and posing in the nude.

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2011 8:06 PM

I get the concept, R38, but when I've looked at Details in the past it has usually had pro-gay articles and issues

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2011 8:09 PM

R37, Details and Esquire have often made fun of gay men.

Here's an example from Details: See Link.

Esquire told father's to call their sons "shit-licking faggots".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2011 8:11 PM

Another Details link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2011 8:12 PM

Jeremy is Aout to become an international superstar. He was nominated for an Oscar the last two years. He is being groomed to take over the Mission Impossible franchise. He is Hawkeye in The Avengers. And he is taking over the Bourne movies starting with The Bourne Legacy. I'm his step uncle and am very excited about this upcoming year for him.

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2011 8:17 PM

So is he gay or what, uncle?

by Anonymousreply 43November 22, 2011 8:23 PM

He says he's not.

by Anonymousreply 44November 22, 2011 8:30 PM

I'm his 6th cousin and he told me he was.

by Anonymousreply 45November 22, 2011 8:40 PM

Tough guy/cowboy types are the queerest of them all, toots.

by Anonymousreply 46November 22, 2011 8:43 PM

I know a guy who knows another guy who knows the butcher of his 6th cousin and I was told he is.

by Anonymousreply 47November 22, 2011 8:44 PM

Jeremy's 12th cousin, my 18th cousin said that he heard from our great, great, great, great, great step aunt that he was bi.

by Anonymousreply 48November 22, 2011 8:48 PM

From everythong I've read about him he seems like a humorless twat.

by Anonymousreply 49November 22, 2011 8:52 PM

Who is he?

by Anonymousreply 50November 22, 2011 9:03 PM

In other words, R42, because he's going to be a movie star now he can't come out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 51November 22, 2011 9:03 PM

The poor guy. People should just leave him alone, like magazine writers.

by Anonymousreply 52November 22, 2011 9:07 PM

Obviously Tom Cruise is rearing that boy the right way!

by Anonymousreply 53November 22, 2011 9:25 PM

At the Oscars a couple of years ago Colin Farrell joked about spooning Jeremy Renner

by Anonymousreply 54November 22, 2011 9:28 PM

He seems awfully boring-looking to become an international superstar and have three franchises.

by Anonymousreply 55November 22, 2011 9:30 PM

Tell me about it, R55.

by Anonymousreply 56November 22, 2011 9:32 PM

"I'm not going on that train, my son. I'm not going on that train. I'll walk. I'll take a bike."

That literally sounds like Cruise scripted it for him.

by Anonymousreply 57November 22, 2011 9:35 PM

I haven't read Details magazine in decades.

by Anonymousreply 58November 22, 2011 9:45 PM

I wasn't aware it had been around that long

by Anonymousreply 59November 22, 2011 9:48 PM

What's a "magazine"?

by Anonymousreply 60November 22, 2011 9:48 PM

The lady doth protest too much.

He has NEVER dated??? Not as in codename for sex and obviously no relationships?

Either asexual, gay or both.

by Anonymousreply 61November 22, 2011 9:49 PM

Some of us "don't have time to date" and some of us "prefer to date in Europe." I don't know what the big deal is!

by Anonymousreply 62November 22, 2011 9:54 PM

He's such a fuckin' rat face who would care? Of course he's not gay. He just wears low waisted jeans, high heels and carries a poodle because he likes to.

by Anonymousreply 63November 22, 2011 10:00 PM

R11= bad fiction writer.

by Anonymousreply 64November 22, 2011 10:24 PM

It's sickening...it's one thing to be a cowardly closet case. It's another to be a homophobic closet case. He can go fuck himself. Along with Scott Caan and Colton Haynes. They're really disgusting pieces of shit. It makes me admire out actors even more.

by Anonymousreply 65November 22, 2011 10:25 PM

Cut him some slack, perhaps he's Catholic. Even the non-molested wait until their parents have passed to begin dating.

by Anonymousreply 66November 22, 2011 10:28 PM

I'm sure Renner's publicists will be all over this tomorrow, denying he ever said this shit. And I don't think he said it.

by Anonymousreply 67November 22, 2011 10:36 PM

While the laywer his handlers used certainly said some disgusting things R65, Colton Haynes himself has been nothing but publicly "gay-friendly".

I mean perhaps doesn't make a difference to you, but as someone who hates Renner responses her but at least can sympathize with what happened to Haynes it is worth pointing out.

by Anonymousreply 68November 22, 2011 10:43 PM

If Hollywood and its precious actors don't like gay/sexuality rumors... then STOP keeping everyone in the closet.

It fucking pisses me off that the industry doesn't seem to get that it created this whole mess in the first place. It feeds it itself! The more you continue to treat it like it's some career poison, some taboo...then people are going to continue to wonder, speculate and gossip. It's just the way it is.

And of ALL the things people can gossip about, if it's about sexuality - and again, we're talking about grown ass men and women here with protection and publicists, not closeted teens/kids - so the fuck what? There's nothing wrong with being LGBT, so where's the 'insult'? Seriously, there so many more things these people could be concerned about.

by Anonymousreply 69November 22, 2011 10:46 PM

R68...you're full of shit. Haynes publicly stated that the gay rumors about him were motivated by HATE. That's homophobic.

And you cannot divorce him from his lawyer's letter which referred to pictures of two young men kissing as perverted. He had to approve that language. it's ridiculous to act as if he had nothing to do with it. It's being done on HIS behalf.

I think he's incredibly fuckable too, but get your ethics out of your pants. He's been unbelievably homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 70November 22, 2011 11:09 PM

R68...and I don't know where you're getting this " incredibly gay-friendly" bullshit. He's never made a single gay positive statement, and shies away from his co-stars when they acknowledge any homoeroticism on the werewolf show. he's done exactly the OPPOSITE.

by Anonymousreply 71November 22, 2011 11:11 PM

"Too busy to date."??

He is way too old to say something that stupid. Besides that, he's damn ugly.

Whatever, he is a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 72November 22, 2011 11:24 PM

If Bill Clinton could run this country, have a wife and still find time to date...I'm thinking this closet case could take a girl out, once in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 73November 22, 2011 11:29 PM

Shrugs, Colton is part of the Love is Louder campaign (PR crap I know)and he sometimes tweets about pro-gay causes.

I don't recall him doing anything homophobic, but maybe ya'll know things I don't. Anyway, not trying to derail the thread I was stating what I knew from following him.

by Anonymousreply 74November 22, 2011 11:38 PM

Hi, I'm actor Kristoffer Winters, with two f's. Do I look like I smelled cookies?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 22, 2011 11:42 PM

He not only sounds homophobic, but stupid. Why would he think it necessary to squeeze verbal dog poop through his odd little teeth in this nasty way?

by Anonymousreply 76November 22, 2011 11:46 PM

R75,

Gah! Is he from the future?

by Anonymousreply 77November 22, 2011 11:48 PM

Colton Haynes is not necessarily anti-gay (and of course he is gay anyway), but he did go back into the closet and pretend to be straight AFTER he posed for photos making out with his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 78November 23, 2011 1:33 AM

He's not gay, and nor does he appeal to gays. He has a face only a very determined woman could love.

by Anonymousreply 79November 23, 2011 1:49 AM

I remember there was a thread here on his ass once and the fact that it was considered fairly nice.

Or is that not enough to save him now?

by Anonymousreply 80November 23, 2011 1:52 AM

Well technically I don't have time for dating either, but I just call up for take out.

by Anonymousreply 81November 23, 2011 1:57 AM

Why is anyone surprised? Even if he didn't say it, he sure as hell isn't going to deny it - his handlers won't let him. He's set to take over a major franchise, which means you can't have nosy people speculating about the ginger-haired man you live with.

by Anonymousreply 82November 23, 2011 11:31 AM

"He is way too old to say something that stupid."

He really is - 40 years old actor should know better.

by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2011 12:55 PM

So what if they co-owned a house.

by Anonymousreply 84November 23, 2011 1:27 PM

Renner is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 85November 23, 2011 2:35 PM

Of course we expect him to deny being gay R82, but we don't expect him to do it in such an insulting way.

Being speculated about being gay is not an insult. I have no tolerance for people who act like it is offensive.

Regardless of whether Renner is closeted or not, that is not cool.

by Anonymousreply 86November 23, 2011 2:43 PM

Leave him alone. He's just a mama's boy who takes his mom to the Oscars every year. He doesn't have a gf because he only has time for his friends. He's entitled to his closeted life. kapisch!

by Anonymousreply 87November 23, 2011 2:58 PM

[quote]kapisch!

Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 88November 23, 2011 3:07 PM

He has a low sex drive, in fact...he can't even get it up. Very sad case. I guess he isn't like George, who can afford to hire girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 89November 23, 2011 3:09 PM

What franchise is he working on?

Remember, the studio wouldn't let Cary Grant live with his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 90November 23, 2011 3:20 PM

Why does Adam Sachs still have a career with DETAILS?

by Anonymousreply 91November 23, 2011 3:20 PM

who says "step-uncle?"

by Anonymousreply 92November 23, 2011 4:05 PM

We completely understand Jeremy Renner's disgust with these rumors. Why is it that America is so prurient it has to make something ugly out of best friends living together, sharing their lives and bank accounts, and creating careers for one another?

We just don't get it.

Signed, Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King

(well, dictated by Oprah to Gayle, who typed it out for both)

by Anonymousreply 93November 23, 2011 6:18 PM

My sister is married to his Dad.

by Anonymousreply 94November 24, 2011 6:03 AM

I remember watching him on Bravo's reality show The It Factor. He was gay then.

by Anonymousreply 95November 24, 2011 6:27 AM

Really, really liked Jeremy in everything I've seen him do.

But my respect for him has gone down considerably. I understand the need for him to be in the closet if he's going to be heading up big movie franchises. Don't necessarily approve, but I do understand it.

But couldn't he have found a nicer way to deny the rumors. Saying it nauseates him, nauseates me.

Hugh Jackman, George Clooney, even Johnny Galecki have found classy ways to deny the gay rumors without insulting gay fans.

You can lie if you want to, but don't insult me in the process.

by Anonymousreply 96November 24, 2011 6:54 AM

True, R96. He could have done what Kellan Lutz did and just say he likes living with gay men.

by Anonymousreply 97November 24, 2011 6:56 AM

he dates in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 98November 24, 2011 7:03 AM

If that's not anti-gay, r78, then what is?

by Anonymousreply 99November 24, 2011 7:03 AM

R99, I meant that he publicly supports gay rights, marriage etc. and isn't like a closet-case politician along the lines of Sen. Larry Craig who opposes gay rights.

He is closeting, but mainly in a way that only affects him.

by Anonymousreply 100November 24, 2011 7:08 AM

The difference between what you're citing and what's happening w/ Haynes (if that truly is what's going on) is simply a matter of degrees.

by Anonymousreply 101November 24, 2011 7:21 AM

Is a butch faggot such as I to believe that no one has mentioned the fact that Jeremy Renner is/was a MAKEUP Queen who got into acting gigs late in life? The cocksucking Mamma's Boy from Modesto knows how to work her face with product.

How vomitous of Her, the prissy mascaraed over-privileged millionaire, to imply that homosexuality is not to be identified with.

by Anonymousreply 102November 24, 2011 8:06 AM

He's just trying to follow the Kevin Spacey route- DADT. Why this insistance on everyone coming out- he leads a private life. He's a good actor, and a close friend . And he makes me feel tall.

by Anonymousreply 103November 24, 2011 8:36 AM

[quote]who got into acting gigs late in life?

that's not true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 24, 2011 9:06 AM

imdb does not provide Renner's real, full bio. For many years, MAKEUP, DECORATING and flipping houses, and LIVING WITH ANOTHER PENISED-PERSON took up his time until wearing makeup and TAKING HIS MOM TO AWARDS SHOWS came along.

What part of "dude is a gay cocksucker who pisses on homosexuality in interviews" do you not get?

by Anonymousreply 105November 25, 2011 6:41 AM

LOL

by Anonymousreply 106November 26, 2011 4:20 PM

Johnny Galecki denies that he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 107February 13, 2012 5:35 PM

Jeremy's kept very quiet since he was almost knifed in that gay bar in Thailand. Is he just hoping everyone will forget ?

by Anonymousreply 108February 22, 2012 2:12 AM

I don't think the article ever said he has anything against gay people or that he felt homosexuality was wrong. What it said was he was tired of the rumors. Different things. If someone keeps picking at you about something you'll eventually blow up. He also didn't choke the gut out because he called Renner a f-g, he choked the guy out because he was being a douche to Renner and his sister. And I just love all the people with such strong viewpoints who won't post a name.

by Anonymousreply 109April 5, 2012 1:16 AM

Well Mr. #109, Russell Edwards, privacy is important to a lot of us. Maybe not you. But now that I know you, where you live, how old you are, what kind of car you drive, & how much you make, I'll be sure and not tell anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 110April 5, 2012 1:24 AM

I post here a lot, and always sign my name. I'm not afraid of people knowing who I am.

by Anonymousreply 111April 5, 2012 4:48 AM

I just have one thng to say. Who cares. He sexy no matter wat

by Anonymousreply 112June 6, 2012 6:07 AM

Renner could never play a role like Mark Ruffalo did in The Kids Are Alright - having sex and being naked with a woman. He is just about tolerable in action movies, he was a total blank though in The Hurt Locker.

by Anonymousreply 113June 6, 2012 7:09 AM

You know, it's funny how everyone sets their default button on heterosexuality. Let's just assume everyone's straight until we get hard evidence (literally) that they're otherwise. And heaven forbid that anyone be accused of being a shameful degenerate homosexual unless it's beyond a shadow of a doubt.

It's well known that there are careers that homosexual men tend to gravitate towards: decorating, landscaping, hairdressing, ballet dancing and - GASP!!! - acting. Only with acting the business has a very heavy investment in presenting actors as being absolutely straight. But still, you get all these nagging persistent rumors about actors (and no, not just on DL, but all over the net). As the cliche goes "where there's smoke, there's gotta be a fire." As far as acting goes, the burden of proof needs to be that they're straight, not gay.

by Anonymousreply 114October 9, 2012 4:30 PM

Is he gay, lesbian, bisexual, bilingual,monogamist, a transvestite -- who cares? Acting is just that: acting. She's a fine actress, so let's leave her alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 12, 2012 5:19 PM

No matter what everyone says, Jeremy Lee Renner is an intense, serious, highly competent actor. Maybe not conventionally beautiful but very competent. He's the NEW Ernest Borgnine. He could also be the new James Cagney. Agree?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 12, 2012 5:28 PM

How can I display and read the replies to my comments?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 13, 2012 2:59 AM

[quote]imdb does not provide Renner's real, full bio. For many years, MAKEUP, DECORATING and flipping houses, and LIVING WITH ANOTHER PENISED-PERSON took up his time until wearing makeup and TAKING HIS MOM TO AWARDS SHOWS came along

OMG!!

by Anonymousreply 118November 13, 2012 3:18 AM

Really? He's gay? I never would've known, although his being a fussy dresser might have given it away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 17, 2012 1:38 AM

I thought he was outed accidently by Ted Casablanca and that is why Ted got fired. He forgot to disguise the name in the middle of one of his items and called the subject "Jeremy"..he was let go from E for it.

by Anonymousreply 120November 17, 2012 1:44 AM

Homosexuals are men who in fifteen years of trying cannot get a pissant antidiscrimination bill through City Council.

by Anonymousreply 121November 17, 2012 1:55 AM

And yet, Jeremy looks so hot on the cover of Details Magazine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 17, 2012 2:11 AM

He looks very very gay on the cover of Details.

by Anonymousreply 123November 17, 2012 2:46 AM

re: 113... not sure about Mark Ruffalo's role in The Kids Are Alright, but apparently you haven't seen Monkey Love or the series The Unusuals... he makes love to his women co-stars in both... not that I understand what that meant in respect to confirming his sexuality...

BTW... since hr's had some time off he has been seen dating women, and not just by paparazzi, I see him at a bar we both frequent to listen to live music... and no it's not a gay bar, but a nice little place in Hollywood... he's been seen taking a female friend with him shopping at a pharmacy in Hollywood too, where they walked around with their arms around each other...

When I met him, he was extremely nice and friendly, someone else said he didn't "ping" when they met him, well he didn't ping in my radar either...

by Anonymousreply 124November 23, 2012 9:31 AM

Welcome, D-Listed bitches!

by Anonymousreply 125December 30, 2014 6:56 PM

Yeah, hi.

Today is 4/21/15. I don't give two shits what this topic is about; I just typed "gay" into the search engine, and this is the first thread that popped up.

WTF is up with Datalounge right this minute-- 10:42 PM, PST?

I give exactly zero shits if "it's just me." Seriously, I can still cause a ruckus on here.

Fix shit, you stupid site-manager-whores!

by Anonymousreply 126April 22, 2015 5:44 AM

R124, ever heard of the term "fag hag"?

by Anonymousreply 127August 18, 2015 5:30 PM

I've never paid him the compliment to speculate on if he was gay. He's too uninteresting for me to care.

by Anonymousreply 128August 18, 2015 6:00 PM

Seems like a guy with short man's syndrome...same as Tom. He is always trying to prove himself as tough and straight. He's a little pocket gay.

by Anonymousreply 129August 22, 2015 12:47 AM

[quote]Seems like a guy with short man's syndrome...same as Tom. He is always trying to prove himself as tough and straight. He's a little pocket gay.

I very much doubt he'd be in the closet if he wasn't a movie star. His niche is turning out to be mostly action films, the genre with probably the most homophobic viewership. So no wonder he's playing it straight.

by Anonymousreply 130August 22, 2015 12:57 AM

Well. Wonder if others will find this thread to continue from the last thread.

We left off with:

The 2015 Christmas Tree debate

Some idiot with their banana psychology analysis.

C'mon. Let the bitchery continue....

by Anonymousreply 131December 27, 2015 1:01 AM

Funny. Christmas tree debate. Not sure why it became such an issue. Who cares? He's with her, he's with him, maybe they're all together enjoying one another. Maybe they play nice and take turns.

by Anonymousreply 132December 27, 2015 4:45 AM

R132 - I've suggested before that maybe Renner and Winters have some kind of open relationship. The Christmas tree makes me think I was right.

The fact that Winters is his main partner is the important point anyway. He prefers peen to vageen.

by Anonymousreply 133December 27, 2015 10:45 AM

You guys are too much. Who hasn't taken in a roommate to help make ends meet when cash is running low.

by Anonymousreply 134December 27, 2015 11:40 AM

Low on cash? Seriously, R134 ?

by Anonymousreply 135December 27, 2015 11:53 AM

They are gay for each other.

by Anonymousreply 136December 27, 2015 2:47 PM

Would your heads explode if it was conclusively proven they're not "gay for each other"?

by Anonymousreply 137December 27, 2015 11:44 PM

I'm on the fence. Bi, maybe? There is no actual physical proof that he is gay. Nothing. But the stuff with his bff is just not normal. I'm sure he only married the whore to get a better custody deal, but the whole situation is just odd. Why would any sane person (Winters) put up with all of this? Is Renner really that great of a catch? Can't any of these people do better? What is it that he does to make all these people fall for him? I just don't see it. He's not THAT rich or THAT famous. I'd love to know the real story.

by Anonymousreply 138December 28, 2015 6:39 PM

He's persistent and charming.

by Anonymousreply 139December 29, 2015 1:48 AM

Your Kris partued hard and happy Bye. Didn't know he could dance or even liked dance music.

by Anonymousreply 140January 1, 2016 9:21 PM

*Partied

Lex Nightclub Reno explains why Renner likes hanging out in Reno. Young and willing bimbis... and then there's the nightclub's fenale performance dancers in suggestive underwear

by Anonymousreply 141January 1, 2016 9:27 PM

r141 Are you suggesting that Renner buys female undergarments from strippers to take home and wear for Kris when they "party"???

by Anonymousreply 142January 1, 2016 9:31 PM

R139, missed your post last week. Hmmm, something to tell us? Do elaborate.

by Anonymousreply 143January 1, 2016 11:07 PM

R141, "suggestive underwear"

Scandal! Has this been reported to the police? Renner's depravity has no bounds!

by Anonymousreply 144January 1, 2016 11:10 PM

Oh do grow up R144

Would you rather I call them Pacheci dancing performing bimbos for you to get it?

by Anonymousreply 145January 1, 2016 11:13 PM

I see someone is either drunk posting, or is too dumb to turn off autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 146January 1, 2016 11:16 PM

Or

Realizes who they are responding to are Pacheco's clan of pole dancers and hookers.

by Anonymousreply 147January 1, 2016 11:26 PM

R147 So what you are saying is, you are drunk and foreign. Gotcha. Your English sucks big fat donkey balls.

by Anonymousreply 148January 1, 2016 11:39 PM

He looks like a thumb.

by Anonymousreply 149January 1, 2016 11:41 PM

Yes he does.

And a Donkey's Ass licker like R148

by Anonymousreply 150January 2, 2016 12:46 AM

According to twitter, after the nightclub Renner went to a strip club. The guy posting got a bit of video with himself and one of the girls, he said Renner was very 'cool' but wouldn't take photos. Interesting to know how you lot rationalize this; is it usual for gay men ( I assume The Ginger was there) to get drunk and stagger into a club to watch women take their clothes off? I am sure in Reno at New Year there were plenty of other options.

by Anonymousreply 151January 2, 2016 5:50 AM

R151 - Which is why I think bi makes more sense. I don't buy that he and Winters live together but are just friends. To be honest, I don't why anyone wants him on their team - he thinks of women as disposable objects, and he's too much of a coward to acknowledge the man he's lived with for years as his boyfriend. He does no one - gay, straight, bi - any favours.

by Anonymousreply 152January 2, 2016 11:07 AM

He's John Voight and James Woods all rolled into one. Imagine being married to him? You'd be treated like the hired help, used as a punching bag when he gets his balls in a knot, have to live in a house with a revolving door of hookers + bimbos, deal with STD exposure when he rage fucks you because the bimbo turned him down, make sure to clean up + pick up after his drunken sorry ass and mess, and play the dotting non existent wife for the rest of the world. Oh, and then there's dealing with Pacheco - who'll make sure you know that she's the queen bee to Renner's money.

No thanks. You all can claim that shit. I'll keep my sanity.

by Anonymousreply 153January 2, 2016 1:37 PM

R151 link to the twitter post?

by Anonymousreply 154January 2, 2016 1:48 PM

Even I said Bi. It's mostly because of his fucked up relationship, with the fabulous Ginger from hell. Don't cut me girls!

Renner is just like Eminem. Woman hater, Homophobic, kids with woman he fucking hates, even had a suspicious relationship with his best friend that was murdered. Only difference is Eminem cleaned up a bit. Not in his music, but in his personal life. And he always gives to charities.

by Anonymousreply 155January 2, 2016 1:56 PM

The pocket diva's PR people have invaded this thread (R5, R11, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 156January 2, 2016 2:05 PM

As well as the Ginger, it looks like he was out partying with his sisters, his niece and what could be either cousins or cousin's wives/girlfriends. I assume the husbands were all there too, since they were in the the family photo at the cabin, but it was strictly women in the photo at the club . Maybe they all went to the strip club together, Emily Blunt is happy to say she went with her husband, maybe it was more of an arty strip club that a tacky one. Or maybe it was just the single guys.

by Anonymousreply 157January 2, 2016 3:56 PM

R153 and R155

This is so funny. Now that the gay label is crumbling you are resorting to Bi - I thought that was a myth! You are also so bitter you imagine him as a woman beater and worse than someone who might be a murderer. The stuff about Renner partying and picking up girls in bars has been out there for years, in comparison anything about men is rare and from very dodgy sources. He is a guy without the ability and probably without the willingness to be in a long term, monogamous sexual relationship. Yet, you lot have him romantically involved with the same man for 20 years. What he does have is close, long term platonic relationships and close ties to siblings. Unless The Ginger is truely pathetic and the only man Renner fancies, then he fits much better as a friend/brother than a lover. But please, do what you must do. I suggest a new variant on fanfiction for you, hatefanfiction if you will, you can work out all your frustrations there and'rage fucks' could be a recurring theme.

by Anonymousreply 158January 2, 2016 4:18 PM

R157 links to these picts you are pointing to?

by Anonymousreply 159January 2, 2016 4:35 PM

R158 - Nobody is writing hate fanfiction. That suggests a level of caring about this that I, personally, don't possess. I'm more an amused observer. The receipts on Renner's lack of straightness go back too far for me to think he's totally straight. And Ted C would never have been fired if that reveal hadn't had some truth to it - if it wasn't true, why would it matter if it said Jeremy?

I don't disagree with you that Winters is lame if he's really going along with all this, but I've heard enough similar stories about open relationships to know it's hardly out of the realms of possibility.

by Anonymousreply 160January 2, 2016 5:24 PM

Oh go fuck yourself, R158. We are tired of your armchair psychology bullshit.

Before I began posting as Thai Ladyboy, I was one of the Bisexuality Exists Trolls. And boy did I take a verbal ass whooping for that. You are taking this shit wayyyy too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 161January 2, 2016 5:37 PM

And as usual, the ability to converse like normal humans goes out the fucking window. What a surprise. Low brows.

Still waiting for those links.

by Anonymousreply 162January 2, 2016 5:52 PM

Ted C was fired for being a nasty old drunk whose sources of gossip had all cut him loose. The "outing" of Renner was a last rummy gasp to appear that he had inside info. The scandalous(!) report of Renner talking to a male man, a he not a she - gasp - at a party and then taking him along with a group of friends - double gasp - to the next bar failed to reach even the low bar that constitutes gossip let alone an outing heard around the world.

Repeating that old crock of shit for the 100'th time fails to impress. He is straight honey. Go cry into your pillow.

by Anonymousreply 163January 2, 2016 6:27 PM

Why does everyone assume Bony Pony is gay? Based on his pics (look at meeee! the paps are here every for meeee!) weight distribution, hair pattern, face structure, hands, etc, he appears to be a eunuch.

by Anonymousreply 164January 2, 2016 6:35 PM

r160

r163 is right, Ted C's big reveal was that Renner wasn't behaving like a closeted man and didn't seem to care what people thought - a resounding joke if it were true that his whole life was constructed to hide his sexuality. Feel free to give an example of his proven gayness that doesn't rely upon the nature of his relationship with Winters and isn't ridiculously easy to discredit.

by Anonymousreply 165January 2, 2016 6:36 PM

R165 - The Enquirer article actually had someone named (was it an agent?) who said he had a boyfriend, but they hadn't met that man yet. This was apparently an old quote. The woman in question has never come forward to say this quote is false. Even if you want to dismiss the stuff about him being busted at a cruising spot, that's a straight up acknowledgement that he had a boyfriend at some point in his life and people knew,

Look, I honestly don't care if he is straight. DL gets it wrong sometimes (I'm really not convinced about Jake Gyllenhaal), but I still think we tend to be right more than wrong.

by Anonymousreply 166January 2, 2016 6:48 PM

Whoah r153, you must be a girlfriend that was kicked to the curb. You must have had high hopes to be this bitter.

by Anonymousreply 167January 2, 2016 6:50 PM

I don't think anybody really knows anything about Winters, he isn't important enough for us to have any information. Maybe he is asexual. He is ridiculously predictable though - here is Renner's Christmas tree so you know I am spending at least some time at his house, here is Renner's other house so you know where I am for New year and with more detail shown than Renner or his family ever show (just like his daughter's face), this is so you understand that I am so important I can get away with it. He never seems to post anything that indicates a romantic relationship so I would say he is either (i) a party animal just like Renner and is careful not to advertise the fact, (ii) asexual or (iii) in a relationship with Renner but totally OK with him having any combination of casual hook-ups with women, girlfriends and wife.

by Anonymousreply 168January 2, 2016 6:52 PM

R166, your hazy recall of should give you a clue as to how flimsy your "proof" is. The woman quoted was a drama teacher in Modesto who never taught Renner, she simply existed in the same universe. Renner left that town at 17, coming back a year later to spend a year and a half in college. The woman was quite old, a little addled, took the chance to grab a few bucks and get her name in the paper by repeating some mild innuendo fed to her by that upright and highly respected news organization. It was in the same issue as the story about the space alien invasion. She had no chance to come forward (or more likely be interviewed by another paper) because she died soon afterwards.

So her time frame, as fantasy laden as it was, was years before Winters and Renner met.

by Anonymousreply 169January 2, 2016 7:03 PM

R167 you talking to yourself about yourself again?

Your meds.

You're late.

by Anonymousreply 170January 2, 2016 7:10 PM

R166

I cannot remember the name of the woman, but she was an administrator for a drama group Renner was associated with in the 2 years he was a student in Modesto before dropping out. She was involved when an event was put on in Modesto when Renner was nominated for Hurt Locker and was interviewed a couple of times as a result. She was not his drama teacher and not the one he credits with inspiring him. She said something like "I have not met his boyfriend, but being gay has no impact on ....." It is a ridiculously awkward quote that is almost certainly a response to a question asking how being gay affects his acting. There are no rumors out of Modesto about him being gay and the notion that he confessed all to her as a teenager is ridiculous, likewise him turning up for an event in 2010 and saying 'hi! I barely remember you, but I thought I should tell you I have a boyfriend who you will not be meeting'. As for not making a statement denying the quote, they never do that because it can be presented as confirming anything you do not deny. it could also be an accurate quote, what it isn't is a confirmation that he is gay - that would be 'I know Jeremy Renner is gay' - the Enquirer could have gone back and got that, but they didn't, I wonder why!

As for his arrest, are we really pretending that Renner isn't a party animal quite capable of waking up in a park on at least one occasion in his 20 years in LA? Seriously what student hasn't done that - I have several times. To me the key point is that he told an interviewer back in 2009/10 that he had been arrested, it is a shame that someone else butted in with a police story and he didn't get the chance to expand on it, but I am sure he wouldn't bring it up if it was something particularly damaging. Plus the police are simply not nice enough to charge someone with trespass when they have any evidence of anything sexual or drug related.

by Anonymousreply 171January 2, 2016 7:20 PM

Now you people think the Ginger is straight? On what planet? He is a freaking Queen, and he has the gayest Instagram I have ever seen. It looks like Liberace and the Sugar Plum Fairy exploded for Chrissakes.

by Anonymousreply 172January 2, 2016 7:27 PM

R171, exactly. Why would he volunteer that he had been arrested in a filmed interview with some cast members from The Unusuals? He said it had not been fun and he hoped no one should have to go through it. In the same interview he brought up he had been a makeup artist and that was unusual for a straight man. He told the makeup artist story several times in print media also before the homophobes began screaming their disgust.

Maybe he is just so crafty and subtle that he began planting alternate stories denying his mad gayness years before the haters descended like a roving pack of rats.

Because he is subtle; remember "golden globes"?

by Anonymousreply 173January 2, 2016 7:31 PM

R172, please go look up "eunuch". It is not a euphemism for straight. Besides which I was making a joke. I do not believe in gaydar as it is mainly used by homophobes as "proof" when they have not a brain cell in their head.

But I will make an exception for Winters. His "they are taking a picture of meee, not him" moments are so sparkly and bouncy.

by Anonymousreply 174January 2, 2016 7:39 PM

R169, that drama teacher has not died (even though she must weigh 300 ponds now), so sorry about that.

by Anonymousreply 175January 2, 2016 7:42 PM

In the above, I MEANT r169 is here setting the record straight.

by Anonymousreply 176January 2, 2016 7:44 PM

R169 / R175

Just saw your correction - thanks, I'll post anyway

I just want to correct you. The 'source' was Malanee Wyatt and although she must be getting on, she isn't dead and she is still working in Modesto - I am a fact junkie. Where did you get the info about him leaving Modesto at 17? I know he went and worked in Hawaii for awhile, but I always assumed he went there after he dropped out of college. The 17 bit makes more sense though since he seems to have been fired up by drama and made the decision that he would be better off training in San Francisco, a side trip to Hawaii doesn't make much sense.

by Anonymousreply 177January 2, 2016 7:47 PM

R177, I have quite a bit of info from that time period. Like you, I find that individual facts can coalesce if you stay accurate and unbiased. Particularly if you have occasional access to first party info.

You do not happen to be posting from a place that begins with "E" are you? If so, I believe I have a way to give details. We seem to be on a similar wavelength.

by Anonymousreply 178January 2, 2016 8:00 PM

R174 I know what a eunuch is. I was not referring to you, but whatever. I suppose I should have put that in my reply. My bad.

The thread has now got weird again, with the last reply. I don't speak creepy fangurl. Have fun!

by Anonymousreply 179January 2, 2016 8:06 PM

Very funny r174, I have to admit my last post was a bit creepity. But do think I may know who it is from another site and if so, she is right about her fact checking and analysis skills.

by Anonymousreply 180January 2, 2016 8:12 PM

I'm all for proven facts that merge to form a more accurate story to what the man gas actually said out of his own mouth --- not some far removed wannabe teacher or gossip hound.

The arrest report itself shows nothing even remotely close to any kind of gay related inciden. If you actually read the report (rather than rely on bogus blinds and geressy fantasy) you would realize how non-gay related the arrest was considering (1) he declined a court appointed lawyer and represented himself -- therefore nothing to hide (2) he wasn'teven close to being a celeb at that point -- therefore nothing to hide.

A fe picts with Kris over 20+ years that show nothing more than 2 friends, doesn't equate with a long term relationship. Hell even Mr Private #1, Anderson Cooper, has more picts of him and his lover.

When Renner does have something to hide (see the Pacheco baby con story) renner stumbled all over himself trying to keep it contained and private and then usually blows up with some stupid ass responses.

by Anonymousreply 181January 2, 2016 8:43 PM

JC this stupid auto correct.

I'm all for proven facts that merge to form a more accurate story to what the man has actually said out of his own mouth --- not some far removed wannabe teacher or gossip hound.

The arrest report itself shows nothing even remotely close to any kind of gay related inciden. If you actually read the report (rather than rely on bogus blinds and gay fantasy) you would realize how non-gay related the arrest was considering (1) he declined a court appointed lawyer and represented himself -- therefore nothing to hide (2) he wasn't even close to being a celeb at that point -- therefore nothing to hide.

A few picts with Kris over 20+ years that show nothing more than 2 friends, doesn't equate with a long term relationship. Hell even Mr Private #1, Anderson Cooper, has more picts of him and his lover.

When Renner does have something to hide (see the Pacheco baby con story) renner stumbled all over himself trying to keep it contained and private and then usually blows up with some stupid ass responses.

As for the family pict at NYE, I'm guessing it's this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182January 2, 2016 8:47 PM

Pacheco baby con story? Do you mean she attempted to con him or ...?

by Anonymousreply 183January 2, 2016 9:05 PM

R178

Yes I am from E, so if you think you can contact me privately please give it a try. I am very paranoid about putting my details online, I don't have twitter, instagram, facebook or tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 184January 2, 2016 9:25 PM

R183 now that's just playing plain dumb. Everyone knows (including the media) that Pacheco played the con on Renner. She wanted what she wanted and did (and continues to do) everything in her power to con Renner for whatever she wants: car, house, living in Cali, paid for life. The baby was and is her meal ticket.

Otherwise, if Pacheco had any intelligence, education, talent, skills, self respect --- she would've done it all on her own --- with or without Playboy.

by Anonymousreply 185January 2, 2016 9:28 PM

R185, I was tactfully trying to inquire if you were of the sister's baby club. Or turkey baster surrogate gone wrong ilk.

by Anonymousreply 186January 2, 2016 9:33 PM

Wow. the fanfraus are B.U.S.Y today with all these rationalizations and fictions.

by Anonymousreply 187January 2, 2016 10:23 PM

Bored barely has enough brain cells to rub together.

by Anonymousreply 188January 2, 2016 11:13 PM

R186 I'm neither. I just her out for what she is and has proven to be.

You know, if Renner had stated I hired her to have a child because she had physical features I want my child to have, I would've bought into it. But considering her work history right up to when the deal ended, her then proclamation she was pregnant and his distancing non-ownership reaction, lead me to say she conned him. And since her filing for divorce, I have confirmation from all that was revealed in the depositions, that she planned it for money, lifestyle and access.

by Anonymousreply 189January 2, 2016 11:57 PM

OMG, r189, how did you get a hold if the depositions? Or are you referring to the highly biased leaks from Kristoffer Winters (neutral bystander - not)?

A handful of malicious sentences purposefully sent to a gossip magazine with absolutely no verification from an identifiable and reliable source does not amount to "confirmation" of anything. Nor were these few sentences held out to be information obtained in a deposition. Some part of what you say may have an element of truth - but you have never seen any documents to back this up.

by Anonymousreply 190January 4, 2016 3:55 AM

Some New Year's words pf wisdom from Miss Florida.

"Why would you want to be an option, when you could be a priority?"

"pretty much" - No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat treat people ultimately tells all.

Add to this commenting onto to DL and his new gf's instagram to slag Renner off, can we agree that this woman was severely disappointed? I mean it was a short relationship that ended six months ago and she is supposed to have a new boyfriend. There is no way she wasn't imagining herself in a wedding dress with her face in a magazine. Maybe her finding out about the other woman wasn't an accident, maybe it was the quickest way of getting rid of her? She was obviously bigging things up with the other beauty queens and then accusing people of criticizing her on twitter of being Jeremy was a bit odd. I am thinking defensive, insecure bunny boiler.

by Anonymousreply 191January 4, 2016 8:26 AM

R190

I don't know why why you think Winter's statements were leaked. All Pacheco's accusations were out there at that point and they were relatively minor and comments in articles covering them were nearly all in Renner's favor, who was being given credit for his dignified responses. Clearly Renner's lawyer felt they had to take the extra steps at the end to make Pacheco back down, but it would have been far better for Renner if that had remained secret. So if anyone leaked it purposefully I am pretty sure it would be Pacheco, to make herself out as a victim, or a neutral third party who was after money. It could have been Winters if he is as attention hungry as some think, but it didn't make him look good.

by Anonymousreply 192January 4, 2016 8:40 AM

My point dear r192 is that you said the depositions confirmed what you believe. You never read the depositions. No excerpts were leaked by Winters or anyone else. Therefore you had no confirmation. Yet you stated you did. You made it up.

What you used to confirm your 20th hand gossip filtered through the humiliation of your own husband leaving you for a younger, prettier kinder woman were malicious statements from Winters to gossip magazines. You have no basis to suppose that he accurately and fairly passed on information from the proceedings. He was grinding that axe so hard there wasn't much left by the time he got done.

Renner's responses were far from dignified and the gossip site postings gave him no credit at all. His fun loving, quirky, good guy reputation began to disappear starting then. Since then his bloopers have been

by Anonymousreply 193January 4, 2016 11:16 AM

... have been used to unfairly crucify him. Winters did him no favors with his mean girl, self satisfied, malicious whisperings. Renner will pay for it in the public eye for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 194January 4, 2016 11:21 AM

Je-heezus H. Chris r192, I mixed up my replies. I apologize. I know nothing about your marital situation. And I know you do not make things up. I believe you were saying that whatever info that seemed to come from the concerned parties was right in line with the opinions you had formed over time.

And yes what many do not realize is that even the pro Renner information was not good for him because of the context. AND the third-party thing is what I have thought all along starting with the disastrous timing of the filing. I think her lawyer thought he was going to make out much better. I do not hate Pacheco like so many do, but how could anyone make so many mistakes. A little patience would have stood her well.

by Anonymousreply 195January 4, 2016 11:41 AM

Let me just add to the above that this Wolfhound whiskey is very goid. It is Irish and my favorite Christmas oresent. Combined with left over chocolate covered candy canes it has provided the perfect excuse to sit and stare at the lights instead of taking them diwn. I was also watching Sherlock again so my brain was really powered down. Damn, I am such an idiit.

by Anonymousreply 196January 4, 2016 11:48 AM

You fraus need to be medicated. I can follow one sentance of your crazy ramblings

by Anonymousreply 197January 4, 2016 1:17 PM

I am a bit confused, I posted 192.

I just meant the fact that Pacheco was coming out with streams of accusations and any response from Renner was very mild. The comments linked to articles about this generally identified her as a nasty gold digger and even some articles pointed out he was the one showing restraint. I have no access to anything beyond the published articles, but I gathered that it came from depositions/court documents because that is where tmz said they got their info and they were the ones leading on this . I know there was one blind site that did a humorous piece suggesting that Winters was bad mouthing pacheco all over town, but really that site is clueless, they clearly make up almost everything they say about Renner and I don't think there is any evidence to suggest they have anything more than TMZ..

Winters' comments were harmful to Renner, although possibly essential in the custody battle, particularly if he had evidence to support his accusations. It is certainly true that Pacheco completely caved shortly after, so I think the evidence must have been there. Renner's comments about his relationship with Winters also seem to give a lot of stuff away that I am sure he would have wanted to keep private, so I think he was answering questions to support Winter's as a witness. Without making the details and evidence public Renner and Winters look bad and there would have been nothing gained by talking to the press about the accusations, so I am sure that was put out there against their, or at least Renner's wishes. So all of that is why I think that stuff was in depositions. Details and evidence are almost certainly covered by confidentiality agreements now, so it will just have to stay on record that they both said nasty things about each other, in fact it will be forgetten that she started it or said anything nasty at all and Renner will be made the bad guy. The final settlement is already being represented as a huge success for Pacheco, with some suggesting Renner is being forced to pay hush money, when in reality we know her lawyer failed completely to get anything more than Renner had already offered and the whole package is pretty good for him. I don't doubt the next upgrade to the gossip will be to recall that Renner was beating her as well as making up vicious lies and being so cruel as to make her stick to their pre-nup.

by Anonymousreply 198January 4, 2016 1:43 PM

R195 thanks for the apology, no man has done me wrong and I have been in a happy relationship for many years.

I think she filed early to put pressure on him to complete before the Avengers press tour. I also think she didn't want him to come back after completing MI and have the opportunity to show he was an attentive, present parent. She picked the worst possible time for him. I actually read gossip site covering the final divorce settlement who joked that Renner often said dumb stuff, but acknowledged they probably would too if they had gone through that divorce. That was the first time anyone seemed to recognize that Renner was going through a very bad time when he was saying and doing those stupid things - now it doesn't matter what he says or does, it will only ever be interpreted in the worst possible way.

by Anonymousreply 199January 4, 2016 2:01 PM

I can't translate drunk fangurl. Why do people believe the Ginger is the one leaking shit? He only confirmed that the trick was indeed a thirsty trick, looking for a meal ticket. You can thank people from her hometown for all the gossip. I bet some money was made off of it too. Not very much, but it certainly was entertaining.

He was just looking out for his heterosexual eyeliner wearing best friend, dammit!

by Anonymousreply 200January 4, 2016 2:06 PM

What Winters said was in a deposition, when it was leaked later on it was surely by Renner and his publicist.

by Anonymousreply 201January 4, 2016 2:17 PM

R210 Why would Renner or his publicist want it leaked? What would be gained? It is the judge who makes the decisions about custody and whether the pre-nup should be thrown out. All of Pacheco's demands came to nothing which automatically tells you that most of what she said, and had already bean leaked, was untrue or exaggerated. Without that last leak, about Renner and WInter's claims, he would come out of this with everything he wanted AND smelling of roses, whilst she would have been the clear baddie. I can't see her leaking it either because she was unable to deny the blackmail accusation, a clear indication that they had proof and a public acknowledgment that she is dishonest. Also, why would Renner want anyone but the judge knowing she was trying to blackmail him? It plays right into the gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 202January 4, 2016 3:31 PM

R200 I agree there was a lot of gossip coming from Vancouver. I have seen various tweets about her, including people claiming she had stated her intention to try and get pregnant. There is no guarantee that some of those aren't lies, but there were various sources and they did seem to know details well ahead of the press about the pregnancy, gender, name and that he had promised to marry her. Vancouver based Lainey was also getting her info from somewhere. Interestingly, I never saw anything that casts doubt on Renner being a party animal who sleeps around with women, there was never any mention of bearding or surrogacy. Most telling of all were the quotes from her ex boyfriend. He had no problem slagging off both of them on twitter and he was quick enough to pounce when a guy in Seattle posted that Renner had tried to pull his girlfriend, basically accusing Renner of being a girlfriend stealing pussy hound. But, nobody in Vancouver seems to think he is gay, except the crew member on MI who told the Enquirer that Renner and Tom Cruise laughing and hugging each other was clear proof of a sexual relationship. I am surprised that the enquirer didn't do a follow up after the New York Premier of Rogue Nation, because they laughed and hugged repeatedly. Maybe they will do a threesome story if they find out that Renner is sleeping with, or (fact check) is giving up his own bed, to the woman Tom Cruise was supposedly dating after the NY premier.

by Anonymousreply 203January 4, 2016 3:55 PM

R203 People from her hometown have been trashing her since before Renner. 2009/10 I think, which tells you that not all of it is just made up. Some of the juiciest bits came from girls that 'worked' with her on various gigs. They threw out some names, and confirmed she was down for extra anything. And they think it's funny she's pulling this forever 23/ 4 years younger shtick.

There was this one bit of gossip that came from the American Hustle set. No blind sites. It was from some guy that worked closely with Renner. He said the Ginger came out to see him a lot. There was an inside joke about it amongst the crew. Everyone totally believes that he was Renner's main squeeze. Cooper had his child bride out on set too, and they said it was hilarious to watch. No one believed that one for one second either.

Gossip rags are careful what they say about Cruise. He's sue happy these days. That new thirsty broad basically confirmed she's side chicking it up with Renner, but no one cares. Lol. Except the Florida broad, for 5 minutes. I love her for dragging this midget. It was beautiful, and it took balls. Don't fuck with her, bitches. She will cut you.

by Anonymousreply 204January 4, 2016 5:31 PM

R204 That is interesting, but it still rests on the assumption that they cannot be that close and not be having sex, something I do not believe crew gossips could get beyond. A more revealing fact would be if he was there whilst Pacheco was in LA ,since I strongly suspect he had a major role checking she was behaving herself when Renner was working and I imagine that Winters and/or Renner's mum would have been there throughout Pacheco's time in Boston.

Gossip from Renner's time in Vancouver on MI - he hooked up with at least 3 different women, including one he was observed picking up in a bar. Following the Thai bar fight story there was also a guy who commented on one site that that Renner had hooked up for a while with one of his female friends when they partied together in Prague and he seemed pretty straight to him, he didn't say he was crew, I got the impression he was living in Prague.

There was a crew member on Bourne who posted that they thought Renner was a complete douche, since he had a nice girlfriend in Vancouver - presumably Pacheco since she reportedly stayed at his hotel during filming - but was screwing at least a couple of young local girls in Manilla. There was also a blind item on a Manila site that said Renner would hit up bars and clubs every night after filming and take different women back to his hotel.

The Assassination of Jessie James , on a chat site that seemed to be people fairly local to the filming, a guy posted who was the boyfriend of the woman playing Renner's step mom. He said he turned up unexpectedly and ended up going to a bar with Renner and his gf, they had a good time, but initially Renner seemed really unhappy to see him. He didn't expand upon it, but the implication was that Renner thought he was onto a good thing with the actress and their night out was going to be just the two of them. This wasn't a gossip site it was a film making forum, the guy mentioned something about meeting Brad Pitt too, but it was harmless and I can't remember what it was.

There are other stories with a common theme, but I can't link them to specific films -although I imagine there would be some great ones for SWAT. There are also two long term girl friends that I guess you could dismiss as beards, but the common theme with all the rest is that they are not for public consumption and are therefore very unbeardlike. How many more have never made it onto any form of social media?

I know Renner isn't big tabloid news, but if he had gone out hand in hand with Miss Florida it would have been picked up, simply because of his messy divorce and her title. So he was being careful to keep it quiet. I know they were photographed together, but on both occasions Winters was there too, there was no PDA and she wasn't identified, so it could hardly be seen as a hetro PR exercise. The relationship with the new one would definitely make it into the press if he let it, because she is on TV.

So conclusion, Renner and Winters are extremely close, Renner hooks up with a lot of women the vast majority of whom the press doesn't know about. Are Renner and Winters sleeping together despite all the women? It doesn't seem likely to me, but maybe I am just being narrow minded. The one thing I am pretty sure about is that the randoms are all women, I have never seen anything convincing about men. I did trawl back through old DL threads awhile back. Every now and then you get the 'every one knows' comment or I know somebody who knows somebody. I saw a comment from someone who saw Renner hug a man and a guy who saw him enter a bar with another guy on gay night; Renner apparently spent the whole evening talking with a curvy woman at the bar but the commenter was sure it was just a fan and Renner was too polite to tell her to go away - does that sound reasonable to you?

by Anonymousreply 205January 4, 2016 7:16 PM

Why doesn't he follow Ryan Seacrest 's lead and just laugh it off and continue to collect the money. Hypocritical yes but also smart.

by Anonymousreply 206January 4, 2016 7:24 PM

r206 Ryan Seacrest is not gay. Just look at his grammar school picture. Straight as an arrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207January 4, 2016 7:26 PM

R206 I guess you are one of those people who think all those things mentioned in 205, like the baby, are all part of a massive conspiracy spanning many years and continents, million dollar payouts, government and media corruption all to hide a relationship Renner often talks about, with a person with whom he is often seen and photographed. You do realize the Earth isn't flat?

by Anonymousreply 208January 4, 2016 7:51 PM

Jesus, you lunatics are really invested

by Anonymousreply 209January 4, 2016 8:46 PM

R190, I'm r189. Thanks to the other poster for their timeline and analysis.

Bottom line for me is Pussy Pacheco was out to make the con happen and the baby card was her last trick to secure a paid for lifestyle. Her first choice I believe was Cruise (just as it is for Taco Belle by the way) but since Holmes + Suri showed up in Vancouver, she went with who was available and willing. Let's not forget Pacheco's actual work history during that time (including strip club, BossBabes, "adult entertainer" at stags, Playboy - all documented and not on gossip/chat sites either. She got pregnant around the time of the Vegas fight. Soon after Renner was on promo tours in Europe, documented in various articles. I believe he ended his contract for services with her or let her know her services wouldn't be required before the Vegas event. Which meant she had to act quickly to secure an ongoing paycheck. Pacheco had stated she never wanted children. Her 8 yrs ex bf was upset she never wanted to have kids with him. Funny how in all that time, there was never an "ooops pregnancy" but miraculously there was all of a sudden and Renner never knew or planned for it. During the while time Renner was promo touring and even after he returned to LAon July 27 to appear on Leno, Pussy Pacheco never told him anything.

But (as identified on the arrest document posted by the Enquirer) someone requested a printed copy of that long done arrest document on Aug 12. Soon after, the lunch photos with Pacheco and a very uncomfortable Renner . And the saga began.

I said it before in another thread, imo, the only person who had a reason to request that arrest document to be printed was Pacheco. Insurance. If Renner, he would've had it done long before. If the Enquirer, ir another gossip rag, they already knew about it and it was old news. So with this print out in hand, Pacheco moved forward with her blackmail con: give me or else (and as was reported the " or else" included emotional blackmail of all kinds like threatening abortion, taking off to Vancouver, abusive behaviour during pregnancy, and continued even more so after the birth).

He thought he was in control of "the game" and got played by a master and he knew it. So did the rest of his family. And I fully agree, his best friend Kris and his mother were tasked to be watch dogs to make sure she didn't harm the child or take off with her. They don't teach "how to be a decent human" at BossBabes.

Imo, the only reason Pussy Pacheco is pretending to play "good mommy" is so she can stay in the house she was given as part of the child support (kids got to live somewhere), the car and all else she receives. For someone who declared she didn't want to end up like her sister, she sure was quick to sell off her vagina to score a paid life.

As I said in R189, everything else that has been verifiably reported (not gossip blinds and back room 20th person heresay), for me, reconfirms and validates my view of Pacheco the con.

As for Cediel, I disagree that she is the new gf. My view is she is still after Cruise. Renner has nothing to offer Cediel that she can't get on her own ir through her Latino celebrity contacts; and Renner is not the financial catch Cruise is; and Renner has shown a bankable pattern that he will not play a public "supporting" role to the female involved with him. Taco Belle Cediel, like sour grapes Alligator Guns Oldehoff, want the brass ring: front and center on display, applauded and with mag covers. Renner's not offering that: to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 210January 5, 2016 1:51 AM

And one more thing.

Several have posted it before. If they hired Pacheco as a surrogate, do you really think they couldn't find any better candidate on the planet? Are you saying in your view that Renner and Kris are LTP's who wanted a child that they ate so cruel and depraved, they purposefully hired a female who's vagina gas been visited by countless dicks and has a history of alcohol and drug use, that they would purposefully hire HER to expose a precious embryo to all of that shit?. Srsly?

by Anonymousreply 211January 5, 2016 2:04 AM

And wtf is Taco Belle Cediel trying to prove posting with no makeup but has her tits smacking the viewer in the face?

"The person who is attracted to you just because YOU HAVE THE BODY OR THE PRETTY FACE IS NOT YOUR SIDE ... FOREVER ON THE CONTRARY, THE PERSON BECAUSE IT IS SET IN SEE THE BEAUTY OF YOUR HEART NEVER leave "โžฐ โ™  ๏ธใ€ฐโšซ๏ธ"

by Anonymousreply 212January 5, 2016 5:07 AM

R210 and 211

I think everything you say about Pacheco is reasonable, you sound like you have more sources than me, but nothing contradicts what I have seen. However, I think you are stretching on Oldehoff and Cediel. They obviously wanted to talk about Renner on social media and he stopped them. They are both obviously ambitious women and Renner is much higher up the celebrity food chain, if only through his contacts and access. But there is no evidence to suggest they are cynical and have a plan, I agree it is possible, maybe even likely, but it seems that neither one has tried to call the paps and on that alone I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Also, Oldehoff is genuinely reacting like a woman scorned, if she were trying to move up the food chain she would have played nice, stayed friends and used Renner as a contact to meet bigger fish; boasting that she did the chucking , saying that he was still bothering her, posting on DL and commenting on Cediel's instagram are all the actions of someone who is both immature and insecure, not someone with a cynical plan. Cediel? who knows! Renner seems to have her under control, so if she is what she appears then I assume she will quickly move on. If she stays around without any press exposure then maybe she is more genuine than she appears.

by Anonymousreply 213January 5, 2016 5:34 AM

How does this closet queen manage to attract so many crazy Frau fanatics

by Anonymousreply 214January 5, 2016 9:22 AM

R213 I see your view on oldehoff and agree. But as for Cediel, I very much doubt she's in Renner's picture. The future will tell.

R214 you're one to talk. Here you are posting yet posting nothing of legitimate validated value to support your "closet" theory.

by Anonymousreply 215January 5, 2016 11:22 AM

214 is just upset that she can't contribute to an actual intelligent conversation. Keep it up, I'm enjoying this. Nice to see thought provoking conversation.

by Anonymousreply 216January 5, 2016 12:18 PM

r216 it's HE, you dumb cow. And gay just like Renner

by Anonymousreply 217January 5, 2016 3:02 PM

OMG! I love you! Lol

by Anonymousreply 218January 5, 2016 3:05 PM

Oh dear 217, you are not a man. You are Bored2 as I explain some detail in post 40 on the "Renner is a Gun Nut" board. You have tried this con at least twice before.

Using the "ignore poster" feature anyone can see (on the other board) that posts 19, 31 and 39 are tagged "Bored2". I replied to your post 39 correctly referring to you as a woman.

Now here is where you fucked up. You replied directly to me in post 46 angrily stating that you are a gay man. Therefore poster 39 which is tagged Bored2 is also poster 46. And poster 217 on this board. As you can see by clicking the ignore function on either of those posts. Using the magic of two different computers you are pathetically trying to escape your sad life as wizened straight woman. Did not work my dear.

by Anonymousreply 219January 5, 2016 10:36 PM

*applause*. Well done!

by Anonymousreply 220January 5, 2016 10:57 PM

Thank you r220, I so love my fans.

by Anonymousreply 221January 5, 2016 11:11 PM

R221 I should let you know now that I am not really a Thai Ladyboy. I only masquerade as one on Datalounge. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 222January 5, 2016 11:45 PM

R219 oh you again. nice try on that ignore function but as everyone else can see; your numbers don't match up. You are confusing me with other DL'er who is as equally fed up with your craziness.

Now please go take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 223January 6, 2016 12:42 AM

Oh no r223, the numbers do add up. You got caught and your liddle ass has been whupped good and proper.

oh dear r222, that is disappointing. I shall have to order my agents to withdraw from their deep undercover mission to find you in hellholes of Bangkok. Pray tell me about the costume you use for your masquerade and do you have any advice on the best oils?

by Anonymousreply 224January 6, 2016 1:06 AM

Hey R224 it's R217 . You need to fuck off back to frautown. you are so obsessed with this homo you are now threatening to doc posters? Consider yourself flagged and reported

by Anonymousreply 225January 6, 2016 1:42 AM

*dox

by Anonymousreply 226January 6, 2016 1:46 AM

Oh dear r217, do you work for Fox News? That is what those brain damaged - yet so sly - agents of evil do. Take a statement like "I will not reveal online what I know about you" and report it (without quoting it) as "I will reveal". And then it is all oops! We left out the "not" -sorry, not sorry.

And, please dear girl, you do not think my joke about "agents" deployed to Bangkok to search out the much loved "Thai Lady Boy" could have in basis in reality? You are not employed are you? There is no way you could interact in a business environment without having the men in white called in.

by Anonymousreply 227January 6, 2016 2:05 AM

JfC - looks like some folk forgot to take their meds again.

by Anonymousreply 228January 6, 2016 2:29 AM

R224 Thanks for the heads up! I'll be the the one in the white wife beater tank and blue thigh highs. I'm what you call a basic bitch. And I use nothing but Monoi oil. It's smells divine.

by Anonymousreply 229January 6, 2016 2:34 AM

Since everyone is now critiquing posters and shit. Who is the racist white woman, I mean poster, that keeps calling Cediel 'Latina Taco Belle'?

She's Colombian. Taco Bell is Tex-Mex food. Mexicans and Colombians are different. I know, hard to believe. Please tell us how you came up with the name.

by Anonymousreply 230January 6, 2016 4:12 PM

New Year Taco Belle Red Light Special Now on a 2 for 1 for a Limited Time Hurry and get yours today

Only at Taco Belleville

by Anonymousreply 231January 6, 2016 6:20 PM

R231 Thank you, Eva Braun! You fat white racist women of DL are sure funny!

by Anonymousreply 232January 6, 2016 6:41 PM

R232 you're mighty welcomed! Now kiddy-up and get yourself to your favorite event: The Donny and Marie Over 65 Singles Night at the Bingo hall.

by Anonymousreply 233January 6, 2016 8:35 PM

Well, Miss Cediel was talking lovey dovey, then she was off line for a bit and now she is back all wrapped up in warm clothes - a bit of skiing perhaps?

P.S. I am not the most PC person in the world, but I kind of agree with 230.

by Anonymousreply 234January 6, 2016 9:51 PM

There are apartment buildings in the windows of Cediel's pict. Doesn't look like Tahoe, if that's what you were thinking r234

Considering Renner will be (if not already) in New Orleans this week/weekend for their comic con and Chris Evans will be there too, Renner's birthday and when he's around Evans, shit goes down. I highly doubt Cediel is invited. Last I know of, New Orleans doesn't have snow.

by Anonymousreply 235January 6, 2016 11:11 PM

I F C

SPARE ME from yet another bimbo smut "beauty queen" flapping her pussy lips jostling for position!

Call me when hypocritical thirsty whores (like Renner and his trailer trash brigade of hos) have left the planet and NORMAL humans have repopulated it.

Yo! Cediel! Close your labia for once in your life. You didn't get where you are by playing "the moral one".

FROM THE LATINO QUEEN, CEDIEL:

"The thief judges according to his status ... You can love me or hate me because you think you know me ... and you think all the lies and things that you wish to see me! But SORRY! I AM THE LIVING MY LIFE ... So I'm calm because I know it is real! For you, you love me ... T command twice love !!! For you who do not love me ... T command twice Love !! In the end the problem is not with me ... but what you want to think about me! Kisses for todos๐Ÿ™โœจโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’‹ #pensandoenvozalta ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ญ I AM THE WALKING THE ROAD WITH YOUR ups and downs ... the good and the bad ... that you will not forget! ๐Ÿ™Œ"

by Anonymousreply 236January 7, 2016 2:45 AM

What the FUCK does any of that mean? She needs to shuck the fuck up! Stupid ass cunt!

by Anonymousreply 237January 7, 2016 2:55 AM

*shut*

by Anonymousreply 238January 7, 2016 2:56 AM

Didn't someone post that she was educated in either media or PR? Whatever it was, she has absolutely no communication skills. If her 3.5 million followers understand her shit, it says a lot about their intelligence level (no surprise there) and if they enjoy her posting boobs popping, ass hanging picts then there's no difference between her and a porn queen posting. Actual entertainment journalists have no need to post what she does because it's not professional. What she posts is Kardashian sensationalism and it's obvious that's who she thi is she is.

by Anonymousreply 239January 7, 2016 3:05 AM

*thinks

by Anonymousreply 240January 7, 2016 3:07 AM

R235 Renner will probably travel to New Orleans on Friday. In the past he has flown in on the morning of the event, but their panel is quite early and with them all there I suspect it will be the night before. I predict a huge party Friday or Saturday night, with Evans and Mackie, and no, I don't think she would be invited. But, I do think he is probably still in Tahoe now and will be having a birthday party there on Thursday, which means if she is there she is part of the family celebration.

She is clearly trying to hide where she is whilst making it very clear that she is somewhere cold. The stuff she is writing seems like gibberish to me, but I don't speak Spanish and google is so literal, that is rarely make much sense and certainly doesn't pick up on any subtleties or cultural references. So to me it looks like trying to hide something of a romantic nature that she really wants to talk about, but she cant. Or, the whole thing is a complete fabrication to titillate her followers, who probably have no idea who is referring to, so maybe it is just an attempt to wind up Miss Florida for her comments on instagram?

by Anonymousreply 241January 7, 2016 4:59 AM

R235 Those apartments behind her look a bit strange, a bit stylized, I am not sure it isn't a design on the blinds.

by Anonymousreply 242January 7, 2016 5:07 AM

He appears to have a hang up with beauty queens. He even hired + pictured with one in. Kill The Messenger. Maybe he hot jilted in high school not being crowned prom king. Wonder if he makes put on their crown a d wash when he fks them? Or maybe he puts on their front and sash? And them their dresses. That I wouldn't doubt for a minute.

by Anonymousreply 243January 7, 2016 9:30 AM

Correctio:: "Maybe he got jilted in high school not being crowned prom king. Wonder if he makes them put on their crown and wash when he fks them. Or maybe he puts on their crown and sash."

Additional: Beauty bimbo Alligator Guns Oldehoff recently posted a clip of herself dancing - in shorts and making sure everyone could notice her tits and how wide her thigh gap is. You know the calling card of I'm Open For Business. Another desperate idiot. And yet this one posts to others to have more self respect.

by Anonymousreply 244January 7, 2016 9:38 AM

Well, well, well. Lots of fake and plastic went into the making of the Latina Cediel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245January 7, 2016 12:08 PM

Why are you idiots still carrying about these hookers and the fantasy this closet case fucks them?

by Anonymousreply 246January 7, 2016 12:15 PM

Because their ridiculousness is good for a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 247January 7, 2016 12:55 PM

So who's the hottie she posted?

by Anonymousreply 248January 7, 2016 1:18 PM

They look alike so maybe her brother, nephew, step brother, cousin

by Anonymousreply 249January 7, 2016 5:06 PM

Ms. Kim Lee must be the next twat "model" he's either fkd, fkg or planning to fk. Man Whore #1. He's surpassed Leo.

by Anonymousreply 250January 7, 2016 11:21 PM

Won't people leave him alone? I mean, we heterosexuals should be taken at our word!

by Anonymousreply 251January 7, 2016 11:24 PM

[quote]To be honest, I don't why anyone wants him on their team - he thinks of women as disposable objects, and he's too much of a coward to acknowledge the man he's lived with for years as his boyfriend. He does no one - gay, straight, bi - any favours.

You have a point, R152.

by Anonymousreply 252January 7, 2016 11:27 PM

R250 Leo fucks real models. Not these broads that 'model' on Instagram. Renner's girls look like they charge by the hour.

by Anonymousreply 253January 8, 2016 2:15 AM

Rereading the OP makes me realize how popular the "I'm too busy for a girlfriend!" excuse is among closet cases. It's such a laughable excuse.

by Anonymousreply 254January 8, 2016 2:37 AM

R253 correct.

You know the more I stand back and take a look at the whole Renner clan, Renner's inner + outer circle friends, Renner's hookups.... the more I know agree with past posters. Despite her mother's work history and father's diuchebaggery, Ava will be just fine. For Ava, a family life that includes multiple partners, parents, siblings from different parents is the norm. So she won't suffer a damn thing. She'll grow up seeing all of this dysfunctional life as normal. If grandma, grandpa, Aunt, Dad, Mom all go thru multiple partners and have kids with various people, then it's A-OK for her. If Dad sees women like a Kleenex Box (to be used and discarded), If her cousins don't see any need for marriage when having children, then Ava will have her apple fall right under the same Renner tree. Normal for that clan.

Dysfunctional for many others.

by Anonymousreply 255January 8, 2016 3:04 AM

What's really sad is the hundreds of women who spent money and time to go see manwhore Renner at a comic con (like the one this weekend). All to get a photo or autograph from someone who to their face plays the "good guy" and behind their backs laughs at their idiotic hysterical fangirling while planning to bone another "model".

Prepare for a series of posts declaring how much he thanks + loves his fans (especially since they keep paying for his appearance fees).

by Anonymousreply 256January 8, 2016 4:11 AM

R256

Good grief, you are taking this way too seriously. I admit I have a bit of an obsession, but that is because I love problem solving and if Renner wasn't so secretive I doubt I would find him so interesting. I like him enough that I don't want to see him get hurt and I enjoy his work, but that is it, outside being a puzzle I don't really care what he does. Violence or turning his back on his daughter, friends or family would put me off because he makes a point of saying that those things are of fundamental importance to him and they are things I admire, but I don't think he has made great claims to anything else and I am certainly not going to start moralizing. I also can't imagine ever paying money to stand in line to meet someone, but if it makes the fan girls happy then good for them. Plus, I assume you are the one who imagines Renner beating up women and having 'rage fucks', because again your statement, this time that he is laughing at fan girls behind their backs, seems to come from nowhere other than your fevered imagination.

by Anonymousreply 257January 8, 2016 10:50 AM

R192 Wrong. I don't take him or his life or any of you: seriously. He and all of you are moments of amusement.

That's it.

by Anonymousreply 258January 8, 2016 11:24 AM

R258

I think you are kidding yourself, that level of bile and violent imagery should be a cause for concern. But if you are getting it out on line and don't let it surface in your real life then maybe it is for the best.

by Anonymousreply 259January 9, 2016 10:32 AM

Thank you r259, you keep coming back with calm intelligent responses. Keeps me from jumping in with something a little more vociferous but far less effective.

Any how, what is Renner's next project and when will the campaign for the Denis Villeneuve movie be starting?

by Anonymousreply 260January 9, 2016 11:29 AM

Wow r255, are you saying that you, all your family and all your friends walked down the wedding aisle wearing white? None of them have divorced and remarried? Every single child was conceived and born holy wedlock? That anyone who does live according to that set of rules is worthless and a could not possibly be a loving, responsible parent?

Your moralizing tone makes me wonder what you are doing taking these "moments of amusement" on DL. The thread before this one is "Men Presenting Their Penises" and the thread after is "What Celebs Have You Fucked".

The violent, pornographic tone if your posts does not suggest to me that you keep a high standard of moral behavior or that you are a faithful partner to anyone. I also cannot imagine anyone letting a child anywhere near you.

What is the word I am looking for? Oh yes, hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 261January 9, 2016 11:49 AM

In the above first para, it is "does NOT live according..."

by Anonymousreply 262January 9, 2016 11:52 AM

We might see a trailer for the Villeneuve film soon, but it probably won't be out until awards season. Next up is Civil War press, plus he usually starts firming up the year's acting roles in January and February.

by Anonymousreply 263January 9, 2016 12:24 PM

There could also be new Civil War stuff out today since so many of them are down in New Orleans and they are doing a panel.

by Anonymousreply 264January 9, 2016 12:26 PM

R261 I have no idea what those threads are you are talking about but you obviously do.

And yes in my family, friends + coworkers, (straight and gay) no divorces, all married life partners and had children for the right reasons and in the right manner, + maintained their committed relationships because" commitment" + "love till death do us part" aren't just some disposable text words. 15, 20, 30+ years of marriage is commonplace in my world.

by Anonymousreply 265January 9, 2016 2:26 PM

Additional to r265

R261 if in your mind, my world as described above, makes you think I'm "sanctimonious" then so be it. Really, none of your opinions mean anything in my real life anyway. Nor does any celebrities. If you're good having your life standards so low brow, great! Knock yourself out!

by Anonymousreply 266January 9, 2016 2:39 PM

You aren't sanctimonious, it's just old fashioned. For some reason people stopped having morals. I'm glad that there is some one else out there that feels the same as I do. I thought I was the only one who feels vows, commitment, and marriage are a good thing. Something to be proud of. Everyone in my family has been divorced multiple times. I've been with the same person for 25 years. It's not always easy, but it's worth it. On another note, why are you folks being so hateful to one another? We are all here for the same reason, to discuss our favorite train wreck of a star. It's gossip. Does it really matter where his tendencies lie? No matter what he reveals, we'd still gossip about it. And if he chooses not to share, so be it. In the end, it's not our life. If he's hiding his choices, well.... At least none of us have to live with those crappy decisions.

by Anonymousreply 267January 9, 2016 4:11 PM

Oops, I meant isn't embarrassed, stupid phone.

by Anonymousreply 268January 9, 2016 4:12 PM

Living with the same person for 20+ years doesn't automatically make you moral. My perv uncles have both been married for 50+ years and are slime bags. On my dad's side, most of my aunts have remarried or had kids out of wedlock, yet all the molestation issues are on my mom's "oh-so moral because we're traditional" side of the family. People in long-term marriages often cheat, live double lives, and get fat as fuck because they won't allow themselves to see how stifling their lives have become. You aren't automatically a cheater if you're still married, but you're not automatically a better person, either. Get over yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 269January 9, 2016 4:49 PM

Why can't you goofs waddle back to the IMDB comment boards?

by Anonymousreply 270January 9, 2016 4:59 PM

R267 and R269 both of you expressed valid points. Though everyone in my world walked a traditional road (marriage to a life partner + built a family + stuck together thru difficult + good times), I personally don't "need" a piece of paper to define my commitment to another person + my values/morals.

You're right r269 that a life long marriage does not excempt bad people making bad choices. I'm sorry to read that your world has had bad people in it. Having children out of "wedlock" does not (in my view ) make the child "illigitimate".

The point I was making, and R267 spoke to it, is personal values and how we practice them speaks to whether we can value at all. In my view, where a person chooses to live a life where they change partners like their underwear, have multiple children with multiple partners - that speaks to me as someone who doesn't have a clue about integrity, commitment and values; and they pass that on to the generation they gave birth to. A piece of paper (marriage license) doesn't solve that issue nor foes it give them a definition of integrity, commitment and values. And thus is what I see exhibited in Renner's world and reconfirmed thru his actions and choices.

There are many that I know who are not "married" but committed to each other for life because they WANT to walk this life with that other person. To me, that exemplifies an understand of whats important.

And by the way, although I may have family and friends who are in life long committed marriages, it doesn't mean there weren't challenging times. There always is. But when faced with the temptation to ditch and run or take up the offer from the bimbo, they choose to respect the partner they are with and the commitment they made to them. We're human. Temptation is always all around us + we ALL will think the grass is greener at some point. But its what we choose at that moment that differentiates for me. Renner has shown he continuously chooses to explore the greener side but is never satisfied with what he finds. His family's history shows similar choices, with the exception of 1 sister.

Have I been ultra gutterball with expressing my view on his life? Yes. He's given me the reason to. Will I continue? No. Because he's not worth the effort.

by Anonymousreply 271January 9, 2016 8:35 PM

R271

Now you have climbed onto such a high horse would you like to withdraw your statements about violence to women and 'rage fucks'? I am sure someone as moral as yourself would not like to make completely unfounded statements which could so easily be taken up by others and repeated as fact.

by Anonymousreply 272January 9, 2016 10:23 PM

R272 your condescending aporoach is just as nasty as many others in here with their attacks on others.

My response was already posted.

by Anonymousreply 273January 9, 2016 11:41 PM

Self explanatory

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274January 10, 2016 2:04 AM

R273 - So that is what you are going with? 'I did something bad but it wasn't my fault, he made me do it'. .....

by Anonymousreply 275January 10, 2016 5:34 AM

In other news, anything good from Comicon? Any juicy tidbits out there?

by Anonymousreply 276January 10, 2016 5:41 AM

R276

So far lots of positives on twitter and nothing scandalous. One person HATES him because 'he literally didn't say anything on the panel and what he did say (?) made no sense'. Another went on a rant at Renner's answer to the question - 'which of your character's traits would you like?'. Renner said 'None! never missing is great, but it isn't as though I am going to go out and kill people for a living. The twitterer felt this showed that Renner didn't really understand the REAL Hawkeye.

Whatever they have or haven't done, I am sure there will be a blind item. I predict another same sex orgy.

by Anonymousreply 277January 10, 2016 9:20 AM

R271, the only "bad people" were 2 uncles. Please don't assume anyone else was "bad" or lacked "values" just because they don't fit your ideas of how people should live.

by Anonymousreply 278January 11, 2016 1:39 AM

R265, just realized I forgot to ask you something. Why did your husband leave you for a younger, much more beautiful woman? I mean besides the fact that she is a pleasant and funny person who treats him with respect and love.

Must have been quite the scandal in your make believe Ozzie & Harriet world.

by Anonymousreply 279January 14, 2016 11:10 PM

You're pathetic r279

Must be your own story you're talking to about.

Its definitely not mine.

by Anonymousreply 280January 14, 2016 11:33 PM

Yes R280, it is. He left you because you are such a bitch. You have been hysterically predicting it would fail for years now, but it has not and it won't. You were the problem, not him. And everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 281January 15, 2016 11:01 AM

Leave the guy alone. I too would hate being slandered and slimed like this. You may not like him but to accuse him of this shit is gross and disgusting. Not everyone is gay.

by Anonymousreply 282January 15, 2016 11:20 AM

Seems the fanatics are loosing their minds again because their god hasn't posted in a week.

Typical.

R281 the sad part is, it is your life you are posting about. Oh, well, time for you to move on.

Get a life idiots. He will never give a shit you exist.

by Anonymousreply 283January 15, 2016 12:37 PM

Loosing? Oh, dear!

There's nothing to post. Hence the no posting. That's what is supposed to happen.

Also one poster here is a massive fucking racist, and the other stalks people. I believe she threatened to post another poster's work and home information. That's not creepy at all!

by Anonymousreply 284January 15, 2016 1:06 PM

Maybe this gal rents the 'carriage house' from Winters and Renner. She's kinda bimbo-ish with all those selfies and fronting poses. Makes me wonder if that's the new beard-lite process for this couple: just hire instagram fame addicts who can't help themselves posting on their social media. It seems to fool the morons on this tread.

by Anonymousreply 285January 15, 2016 5:20 PM

There is nothing "gross and disgusting" about being gay, R282. If the assumption is untrue, it certainly doesn't say anything bad about Renner that it was made.

by Anonymousreply 286January 15, 2016 8:26 PM

It's slander, r282, and yes some people find what you do to be gross and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 287January 16, 2016 3:38 AM

If you're going to troll Datalounge with your fundie bullshit, at least learn how to reply to the correct commenter.

by Anonymousreply 288January 16, 2016 4:42 AM

R285 You are still laboring under the illusion that more than a handful of people know anything about these women, so you beard theory still doesn't work. Plus, the picture from the window is not from the guest house.

by Anonymousreply 289January 16, 2016 5:03 PM

R287 you seem desperate

by Anonymousreply 290January 16, 2016 5:16 PM

R290 You are the one that starts all these threads, year after year, not me. You choose to make public statements, I chose to supply evidence that contradicts you. If you want me to stop all you have to do is stop.

by Anonymousreply 291January 16, 2016 5:34 PM

R291 you are not well in the head.

by Anonymousreply 292January 16, 2016 8:03 PM

Awww. are we not going to talk about how Jeremy seemed awfully smiley being papped by tmz lol

by Anonymousreply 293January 22, 2016 8:11 AM

Who's the girl with him?

by Anonymousreply 294January 22, 2016 8:32 AM

I'm not sure. Another guy helped her in the car though. Not sure if that guy jumped in the car also. Couldn't tell

by Anonymousreply 295January 22, 2016 12:24 PM

You yahoos. Ever heard of Brother Sal's gf + music collaborator?. It's not Cediel either.

by Anonymousreply 296January 22, 2016 2:48 PM

And "the other guy" was Brother Sal.

You're not checking your factskids. Slipping.

by Anonymousreply 297January 22, 2016 2:50 PM

She does look a lot like one of brother sal's sister. Yes he has 3.

by Anonymousreply 298January 22, 2016 3:01 PM

I Just put stuff on the gun thread, it pretty much trashes the idea that Cediel is not part of Renner's social circle now.

by Anonymousreply 299January 24, 2016 9:18 AM

Really because she just posted a thanks for being family to Renner's half sister nicki Bonilla and told her she was awesome. That was 10 hours ago on her Instagram. I'm going with they are together still.

by Anonymousreply 300January 24, 2016 2:36 PM

R300

It is my awkward way of expressing myself - "it pretty much trashes the idea that Cediel is NOT part of Renner's social circle now." So I am saying the same as you. The fact that a Columbian is now using the word "awesome" pretty much confirms thay are spending a lot of time together.

by Anonymousreply 301January 24, 2016 5:28 PM

Seriously. "spending so much time together" really?

Take a look at just the last two weeks. Her work schedule which she posts every day. His recording with Sal, Tahoe and Ava.

Not THAT much time together.

I wonder if they're sex days are on the days Ava's not with Renner?.

by Anonymousreply 302January 24, 2016 7:10 PM

*their

by Anonymousreply 303January 24, 2016 7:11 PM

R301 Renner's go to word is 'tremendous' so when she starts using that in every other sentence we'll know.

by Anonymousreply 304January 24, 2016 7:48 PM

OMG! That's so true 304! Hahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 305January 24, 2016 7:54 PM

Sorry missed the inuendo.

by Anonymousreply 306January 24, 2016 9:17 PM

R306 We'll know that they're spending a lot of time together and she's picked up his verbal tics.

by Anonymousreply 307January 25, 2016 2:11 AM

In the TMZ vid, that is not Brother Sal's sister or collaborator. Or Renner's. It is a very interesting woman Renner saw for a short (surprise) time a few years ago, spent time with his family and still keeps in touch. They may have even been off and on since the or are just grown ups who can deal with exes.

She is European born, early thirties, has done some acting and worked with a rock legend as part of his elaborately theatrical stage shows. The thing that makes her interesting is her volunteer work. She is passionate about it, has educated herself quite a bit, volunteers many hours a week and does not hesitate to get her hands dirty with the really hard, messy part of the work.

She is a good woman and well worth knowing. She is also his physical type to a T.

by Anonymousreply 308January 27, 2016 4:21 AM

What's her name?

NOW SHE sounds like what Renner should be looking for in a long term mate. But then again, considering what a douchebag he is/can be, she may be Too Good for someone like him.

by Anonymousreply 309January 27, 2016 11:33 AM

She sounds like exactly the type of woman I would have wanted for him. Someone who understands his world but is a good human being with interests of her own.

by Anonymousreply 310January 27, 2016 11:38 AM

Will you stupid fraus please waddle your fantasies if this queen fucking women back to Tumblr

by Anonymousreply 311January 27, 2016 12:23 PM

*of.

by Anonymousreply 312January 27, 2016 12:25 PM

R311 Have a job, partner and life. I'm good thanks!

r308 do tell more. I'm interested in supporting the possibility of this woman.

by Anonymousreply 313January 27, 2016 1:01 PM

r308 does she have a penis? Because that is Renner's type.

by Anonymousreply 314January 27, 2016 1:13 PM

Oh 314! The wit! What a pleasure to have this snappy little convo with you.

No really, the faux shocking directness with attempted crudity reminds me of the sad alky sitting at the end of the bar trying to horn in on other people's socializing. Nothing to offer but attacks on anyone happier than them.

by Anonymousreply 315January 27, 2016 2:44 PM

R313, not going to throw down her name because she does not deserve what would happen. No one does really.

by Anonymousreply 316January 27, 2016 2:46 PM

[quote]Jeremy is about to become an international superstar. He was nominated for an Oscar the last two years. He is being groomed to take over the Mission Impossible franchise. He is Hawkeye in The Avengers. And he is taking over the Bourne movies starting with The Bourne Legacy. I'm his step uncle and am very excited about this upcoming year for him.

This was posted in this thread 4 years ago. So four years later, what has come out of it? I have to ask because to me the "international superstar" is still flying under the radar...

by Anonymousreply 317January 27, 2016 3:27 PM

Well .... Let's see...

A baby momma con artist who fleeced him publicaly and financially

Passed over for "take-over" of 2 established franchises

Relegated to 2nd string support role in Marvel Universe

Numerous Foot-In-Mouth syndrome moments in every media forum (print, radio, tv, social media) and with the insulted women publicaly several times

Back-to-back hookups while still legally married

I think the only thing he's missed out on is being arrested + charged with drugs, dui, solicitation of a minor, being caught passed out in a whore house (well, I guess that one's relative and possibly still on his books)

by Anonymousreply 318January 27, 2016 3:42 PM

R316 I respect your decision. So how about telli g what type of volunteer work she does and what is she involved with now?

by Anonymousreply 319January 27, 2016 3:45 PM

Oh, the irony of house-bound fanfraus worrying about other women's volunteerism...

by Anonymousreply 320January 27, 2016 5:43 PM

R320 SINCE I WAS 13

Over 3 decades

I doubt you have volunteered 10 mins in your whole life - except perhaps drop a dime in a girl guides collection box

by Anonymousreply 321January 27, 2016 6:40 PM

I volunteer 30 hours a week, fantard, but thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 322January 27, 2016 8:17 PM

Good for you. When you get to 30 plus years to match mine, maybe we can have a civilized discussion then.

On your way now.

by Anonymousreply 323January 27, 2016 9:36 PM

If you're old enough to have volunteered for 30 years, you are old enough to understand why you're being mocked.

by Anonymousreply 324January 28, 2016 2:15 AM

Good for all of us with the volunteering. It is a good thing so why don't we not do the I did ten more hours (or 500) and that makes me better conversation.

by Anonymousreply 325January 28, 2016 2:44 AM

How many of these volunteer sessions were court ordered? Those don't count bitches!

by Anonymousreply 326January 28, 2016 2:51 AM

Agree with r325

Stick that plastic dick you treasure in it R324 + r326 while you wait for your Renner loverboy to return to you. Otherwise, pay money, get on a fkg plane to Cali, and go fuck him (and take every nasty shit STD he's collected along the way with you).. But no, your type is all fraud and no action.

by Anonymousreply 327January 28, 2016 4:05 AM

R326 wins the thread

by Anonymousreply 328January 28, 2016 10:49 AM

You people are not well in head

by Anonymousreply 329January 28, 2016 11:39 AM

I think you have me confused with the other troll, the one who actually gives a shit about this closeted bridge troll and his interchangeable blow-up dolls. You haven't seemed to figure out yet that there's more than 1 of us. You're so easy to rile... BWAHAHAHA!

I love you, R326!

by Anonymousreply 330January 28, 2016 3:29 PM

Yes R326 wins the thread with their cell bunk mate

by Anonymousreply 331January 28, 2016 4:28 PM

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

by Anonymousreply 332January 28, 2016 4:30 PM

Hablando por telรฉfono con mi abuelita...๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป recuerden que la familia es lo mas importante ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ #newthingsarecoming #familyfirst Is that a dildo on her shoulder?

by Anonymousreply 333January 28, 2016 5:36 PM

Shit! Didn't work! It's on Instagram

by Anonymousreply 334January 28, 2016 5:39 PM

She looks like she's getting ready to use it for a dildo after the pious one finishes talking to grandma. It goes hand and hand with her previous post showing how well she could emmmm.... use her hips for other purposes.

by Anonymousreply 335January 28, 2016 7:07 PM

HA! Mmmmmm! Sorry, I have to.....๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

by Anonymousreply 336January 28, 2016 7:41 PM

Ohhhhh r335! That is sooo dirty! I blush to think of how shaking hips are like, you know, sexy time. Only a real SLUT would imply she 1) would do "it" and 2) like it.

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge

by Anonymousreply 337January 29, 2016 8:10 AM

what? No diamonds r337 ?

Wonder what size of rick she's lobbying for? Seems the number of ๐Ÿ’Ž she uses change.

by Anonymousreply 338January 29, 2016 2:59 PM

*rock

by Anonymousreply 339January 29, 2016 3:00 PM

You may have noticed the costume jewelry diamond ring she has been wearing. It is about the size of her lips, i.e., the size of a red rubber clown nose. Possibly a subliminal hint to whoever she may be hanging with (out on the balcony).

by Anonymousreply 340January 31, 2016 9:42 AM

This thread is funnier than the other Renner thread.

by Anonymousreply 341January 31, 2016 11:39 AM

Latin Daddy Duck Lips with Plastic Tupperwear Butt has posted possible more subliminal messaging? Two sticky hearts, one on her wedding finger. Oh this plastic hos are just non stop aren't they?

What happened to the pious one's almighty reverence of God in her latest tweets? Guess God takes a back seat when trying to secure the Sugar Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 342January 31, 2016 3:47 PM

*Latina Daffy Duck Lips

by Anonymousreply 343January 31, 2016 3:48 PM

God took a backseat as soon as she started fucking him! Lol!

by Anonymousreply 344January 31, 2016 4:55 PM

Hey! Maybe she worships Renner as a God. And in her posts, her pious reverence to God, actually refers to Renner's dick + bank account. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

by Anonymousreply 345January 31, 2016 5:23 PM

A few posts aren't showing diamonds ๐Ÿ’Ž! It makes me sad for her. Fame whore not working for her anymore?

by Anonymousreply 346February 1, 2016 12:49 AM

Brahaha! Poor Taco Bella! Had a dancing video of herself on Instagram....thinking Renner didn't want it posted! It was taken down....too bad! Funny shit and I was probably the only one who saw it! Damn!

by Anonymousreply 347February 2, 2016 8:53 PM

I saw it too. It was pretty harmless. A skimpy outfit, but it wasn't as though she was twerking or posing in her underwear whilst firing a machine gun. That would be tacky.

by Anonymousreply 348February 2, 2016 10:25 PM

Machine gun! Hahaha!

by Anonymousreply 349February 2, 2016 10:47 PM

Are you talking about the belly dance video because its still up.

Maybe she'll do a little dance out in the desert with the tumble weeds.

by Anonymousreply 350February 2, 2016 11:54 PM

No. She recorded one in a bathroom earlier but then deleted it.

by Anonymousreply 351February 3, 2016 12:10 AM

In a bathroom. Ballsy and typically slutty from thirsty fame hos. Alligator Guns had posted a dance-aroo video a little while ago in short shorts and swinging get tits in the camera.

But hey. That's how Renner rolls:. Whores

Remember?

by Anonymousreply 352February 3, 2016 12:28 AM

Lol! That IS how he rolls!

by Anonymousreply 353February 3, 2016 12:30 AM

You sound very chaste r352.

by Anonymousreply 354February 3, 2016 1:11 AM

Bahahaha. Just calling it, them and him: as it is (Produced by his own choices + actions. Should be good for a golden globe nom at least)

by Anonymousreply 355February 3, 2016 2:17 AM

The sleuthing fraus here are more fascinating than La Puzzle Renner.

by Anonymousreply 356February 3, 2016 2:52 AM

Go away 356! Don't need you!

by Anonymousreply 357February 3, 2016 3:53 PM

Ok. I know this posted link has nothing to do with Renner and his Latin ๐ŸŽˆButt

And it is from a gossip blind site, but I'm LMAO on what is written. Way to go on calling the kettle black ( "model types who were hoping this might be their chance to break into the professional girlfriend game")

DListed is an accurate description for these thirsty hos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358February 3, 2016 6:30 PM

Latina ๐ŸŽˆButt is going on about God๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ + ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž again in her latest post. Can't tell if that's Tahoe. A poster asked if she's in Utah.

by Anonymousreply 359February 3, 2016 7:49 PM

[R359] Its the same as 2 weeks ago. She was at Big Bear Mountain for work/photo/film shoot. She posted many pix & selfie video on Instagram too!

by Anonymousreply 360February 3, 2016 8:50 PM

Latina ๐ŸŽˆButt sure is in love with herself (and leaking bs from her butt air tires)

Guessing open: Her room or Rubbermaid Renner's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361February 4, 2016 7:38 PM

She is definitely in love with herself! Loves her fame whore self! Perfect for Renner!

by Anonymousreply 362February 4, 2016 8:38 PM

Kris has been silent since coming back from his trip. Either he's busy "managing" his rubbermaid "best friend" + ๐ŸŽˆButt, or off sulking. Who knows? Maybe he found the love of his life. All things are possible.

by Anonymousreply 363February 4, 2016 9:51 PM

(Soon big surprises). ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Latina ๐ŸŽˆButt taking yet another selfie..... next to the men's bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 364February 5, 2016 2:29 AM

Well, God bless her!

by Anonymousreply 365February 5, 2016 2:38 AM

In the meantime party all night...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366February 6, 2016 12:06 PM

r366 he looks wasted.

by Anonymousreply 367February 6, 2016 12:23 PM

R366 Apparently not so wasted that he can't be "an inspiration" . I suspect that he has tickets for the super bowl, seeing as how he is so cozy with the NFL There is no way on Earth Winters won't post if he is there too, but I think Renner will probably go with his other business partner, Don Handfield, who has done work for the NFL too and isn't just a hanger on. In fact Renner and Handfield seem pretty busy at the moment; The Founder coming out and a couple of big projects going into production. Also Renner is starring in a film which starts filming in March, Civil War press after that, then probably MI6 and/or Infinity War. Not much time for home renovations.

by Anonymousreply 368February 6, 2016 4:17 PM

[R366] & [R367] Please check your facts. He is in a Japanese Restaurant, Ozumo in San Francisco. He loves sushi. How to be "wasted" having dinner? Read the hashtag before commenting please!!!! He is definitely there for SuperBowl.

by Anonymousreply 369February 6, 2016 4:22 PM

What is wrong with being wasted having a night out? What a bunch of church ladies.

by Anonymousreply 370February 6, 2016 6:11 PM

I am often wasted while actually continuing to consume large amounts of sushi. It is not really that hard. Ever heard of that lethal concoction know as plum wine?

by Anonymousreply 371February 6, 2016 6:15 PM

And Latuna ๐ŸŽˆButt is in LA (looking quite rejected in her post from a few hours ago)

Oh and no ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

by Anonymousreply 372February 6, 2016 7:20 PM

R372 While continuing to make compliments on instagram Nicky's profile. Sneaking in his family, ass licking... or she believes completely in what she's doing,

by Anonymousreply 373February 6, 2016 9:20 PM

That is a bit harsh r373. Renner is allowed to have girlfriends. Cediel is allowed to pursue him. At the very least they are having a lot if fun together. I do not think either one would have a problem exiting the relationship if the other ceased to be satisfactory. I also do not think you get what a big star Cediel is in Latin America. She has millions more followers on social media than Renner. She has some major endorsements and has been a star on TV for several years. She has plenty of money and is probably paying her way in the relationship - no Daddy credit card.

You seem to think Renner is no prize. This is a woman who is going to end up with a prize so do not worry about it. As Oldehoff showed, walking away is always an option for the woman as well as the man whether or not he is a rich movie star. Her positive thinking rants on Instagram are a bit much but there are far worse things.

Also give the sister some credit. She seems like a smart cookie and would see a major snow job a mile away.

by Anonymousreply 374February 6, 2016 10:00 PM

He hates us all.

by Anonymousreply 375February 6, 2016 10:54 PM

R372 She seems to work at the weekends. Without access to the TV station I can't quite figure out what she does or how often she is on screen, but I get the impression she films pieces and occasionally contributes in the studio. There was something today about fitness training and I assumed that, like the belly dancing, it was a feature piece. Give the woman some credit, she is trying to make a living and she can't spend all her time following around after Renner. She seems to be gushing about her love life and there are definite links to Renner, but for all I know it is just a part of her god fetish, I don't speak Spanish and I don't speak god, so I could easily be misinterpreting what she is posting and analyzing every word and emoji is pointless.

by Anonymousreply 376February 6, 2016 10:57 PM

R376 but the place Latina ๐ŸŽˆButt is definitely not these days - is with Renner in San Francisco or by his side.

by Anonymousreply 377February 7, 2016 1:23 AM

Kris and Jezza were at the Superbowl Playboy party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378February 7, 2016 5:00 AM

R376 I wouldn't be surprised if you had misinterpreted ever emoji Latin ๐ŸŽˆButt posted

Renner's Playboy partying just fine in San Fran without her.

Wonder who has Ava this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 379February 7, 2016 11:53 AM

Where else would Rubbermaid Renner be... but a Playboy event.

Gotta line up those bunnies

And he looks like tagged shit

by Anonymousreply 380February 7, 2016 5:40 PM

You bitches still want to think he fucks women

by Anonymousreply 381February 7, 2016 7:51 PM

No Latin Butt๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆs

Just the guys hanging out at SP50 (and NO it does not" prove he's gay or there with his partner on a date)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382February 7, 2016 11:27 PM

How is he "partying in San Fran" when he was photographed today on Sunset Blvd.?

by Anonymousreply 383February 7, 2016 11:34 PM

Um, the cheebo_sunset is someone's Twitter sign. They are at Levi stadium according to Chris per his Instagram. Don't be dumb.

by Anonymousreply 384February 7, 2016 11:43 PM

Well, excuuuuuse me, r384. I don't spend all my time on social media, so I have no clue what "Twitter sign" even looks like. In my opinion, twats who obsess over a celebrity's every move are the "dumb" ones.

by Anonymousreply 385February 7, 2016 11:49 PM

"Um" rhymes with "dumb". Just saying...

by Anonymousreply 386February 7, 2016 11:56 PM

R383 at first glance I too thought cheebos LA.

But then I looked at the tag hanging around Renner's neck. It's special pass for SuperBowl50. That means the tweet was from a pre-game event at Levi Stadium.

Besides, Renner's the actor rep for San Fran 49 org, who are hosting the 50th anniversary of the sport. He wouldn't be in LA. His "job" is to be there.

by Anonymousreply 387February 8, 2016 1:28 AM

Winters seems to be in attendance to all of the weekend's Super Bowl parties with Renner. He seems to be included in all the major parties and events including attending the birth of their kid in the delivery room.

by Anonymousreply 388February 8, 2016 3:19 AM

The guy on the other side of Renner is Mr Cheebo Sunset and the one on the other side of David Blaine,with the card in his hand is Don Handfield, Renner's business partner. Mr Cheebo Sunset has been with with Renner and Winters at all the parties. I assume he owns the resturant and he crops up all the time in the social media of Renner's nearest and dearest. I imagine he is one of Renner's Hollywood family of brothers, he looks about the right age.

by Anonymousreply 389February 8, 2016 3:23 AM

You are right about the delivery room Bored and we know that Winters and Renner's mother were present at the birth because that is what Renner stated in his divorce papers, I assume to make it clear how important Winter's was in their family, knowing that it would inevitably make it into the the press. If he was prepared to do that and be photographed with Winters, why go through the pretense of a sham marriage and pay out over 2 million dollars to a woman when they could have quietly arranged a surrogacy for a fraction on the cost, trouble and media humiliation? Also, why hide the women in his life? If he and Winters are a couple there is absolutely no point in associating with them if they are not seen to be there. To me this is all obvious too; unless you think he is choosing these women based solely on their conversational skills?

by Anonymousreply 390February 8, 2016 3:35 AM

r390 Are you slow? If they had "quietly arranged a surrogacy" there would be even be more heat on his personal life because ostensibly single actors don't have kids on their own the way actresses are able to. Having a child with an "ex-girlfriend" makes him seem straight, and that's all he cares about. The "women in his life" are women you dopes stalk and actually do what you claim the rest of us do-spin a relationship where there is none.

There is zero reason for Renner and Winters to live together and no straight man has his best friend, brother, whatever the fuck acceptably heterosexual label Renner chooses to use, in the delivery room when his child is born. Jesus Christ, what would it take? He could be caught kissing and holding hands with Winters and you dipshits would [html removed] still[html removed] say that that's just what best bros do.

by Anonymousreply 391February 8, 2016 4:18 AM

R391 Zero reason to live together? How about being from a big family and not liking to be on your own? How about, having experienced poverty, resenting paying for a house when you are away from home working 10 months of the year? How about needing someone to keep an eye on a woman who you don't trust and who is in charge of your kid? From Renner's point of view this all makes sense, but I do admit to being a bit clueless about Winter's motivations; hanging onto Renner to maintain a position in Hollywood seems to be the only one that makes sense. If they really are a couple then he is a huge, pathetic, doormat.

by Anonymousreply 392February 8, 2016 4:58 AM

Do you guys sit around waiting to be offended and outraged? There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING wrong with what Renner said there. He's 100% right.

I could give a fuck if he's closeted or not. Relax, girls, it's not that serious.

(I'm gay, BTW)

by Anonymousreply 393February 8, 2016 5:13 AM

R391 Then why not arrange to come out with full custody? If he was so desperate to have a child that he organized a surrogacy, why not stage it better? I am sure a one off payment of $2M would convince Pacheco to be painted as an unfit parent. Now she has to play at being for a mum and settle for a relatively modest monthly payment for the next 16 years. Or are you going with the stunt baby story in reverse? with her borrowing a kid for occasional pap shots and instagram posts?

by Anonymousreply 394February 8, 2016 5:25 AM

R393 What are you talking about, Renner's right about what? If you're referring to something in the OP, no one is talking about that anymore, this thread was started in 2011!

by Anonymousreply 395February 8, 2016 5:50 AM

It is okay r393. Comment on whatever you want. It is not like there is a coherent flow of conversation going on here. Anyway, most comments do address the original post in some way.

But kudos to r395, she is actually paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 396February 8, 2016 8:43 AM

Is this thread still safe or I have to expect again an almost forensic work at a conference of forensic experts about Jezza's "not obsessed but skilled net searchers with way too much time on their hands omg"? Where's the fun gone?

by Anonymousreply 397March 13, 2016 7:04 AM

Renner would rather been seen as being incestual as opposed to being gay ? Society is going backwards more and more each and everyday. What's next he's a Catholic pedo like Ms Saville was in Britain? Or Cliff Richard?

by Anonymousreply 398March 13, 2016 7:10 AM

Does you like this Jeremy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399March 13, 2016 7:40 AM

Thread Closed. The End.

by Anonymousreply 400March 14, 2016 5:40 PM

Good, now you're free to live. No PG thread will be dead unless he's dead too. Just waiting.

by Anonymousreply 401March 16, 2016 4:57 AM

THE END.

Thread Closed.

by Anonymousreply 402March 25, 2016 6:26 PM

THE END.

Thread Closed.

by Anonymousreply 403March 25, 2016 6:26 PM

THE END.

Thread Closed.

by Anonymousreply 404March 25, 2016 6:27 PM

THE END.

Thread Closed.

by Anonymousreply 405March 25, 2016 6:27 PM

THE END.

Thread Closed.

by Anonymousreply 406March 25, 2016 6:28 PM
by Anonymousreply 407January 3, 2020 3:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!