Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Zac Hanson

Turns 26 today. Born October 22, 1985.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173December 11, 2019 3:00 PM

All grown up & looking hot.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2011 3:22 AM

I think he's the best looking of the brothers.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2011 3:24 AM

I agree r2

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2011 6:00 AM

I can't believe I was driving to Chicago from San Francisco the day this young beauty was born. I was 43 at the time.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2011 6:36 AM

I'm waiting for the "I have no idea what a pedo is" troll to drop in and shriek hysterically about how disgusting you all are for lusting after a CHILD!!!

(a 20-something year old "child" of course)

Worst. Troll. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2011 6:43 AM

Taylor is the hottest Hanson, but are they all in a cult or something? Each one got married fairly young and started having kids. They seem like fundies...or Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2011 6:52 AM

R5 is a pedo apologist.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2011 7:09 AM

I read somewhere that they were raised Evangelical Christians and were homeschooled. I don't know if this is true.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2011 7:11 AM

It is, R8.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2011 7:16 AM

Taylor Hanson is a registered republican..You can look it up in the net.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2011 7:21 AM

And R7, the moronic "I have no idea what a pedo actually is, and cheapen the crime of pedophillia by wrongly accusing everyone based on zero facts or evidence" troll makes their appearance, right on cue!

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2011 7:35 AM

No one reporting on his brother's prolapsed rectum yet?

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2011 7:42 AM

Fuck the Hansons--tuneless no-talents. "Mmmbop" makes me want to stab my ears with knitting needles.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2011 2:09 PM

For your advanced age, you've got a remarkably good memory, r4.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2011 2:12 PM

I went to college (drama school) with their father, and he was hotter than any of his sons.

He was a really nice guy, and I was saddened after his kids became famous when I learned he was a such a fundie. I don't know what his beliefs were in school, but he was absolutely always friendly, kind and fit in perfectly with everyone else amid the collection of drama school gays, geeks, misfits, and divas.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2011 2:15 PM

I wish Taylor Hanson would shave off his ridiculous goatee. Other than that I still find him stunningly beautiful. I always did go for the andro types....but the 4 kids thing does indicate a certain hetero-ness.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2011 2:19 PM

Are the Hansons the same religion as the Duggars? There seems to be a lot of children. And what was with the long hair they used to have? It wasn't a good look for any of them.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2011 3:39 PM

R17 Not at all. The Quiverfull cult followers are not allowed to listen to pop music or anything like that at all.

I never minded Hanson. They were darling. Zac Hanson has always had a rather good command of the drums.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2011 3:45 PM

Hanson is playing here tonight. Should I wait by the stage door with my best come-hither look and report what happens?

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2011 3:58 PM

I remember a couple of years ago some crazy fan posted here that one of the wives was faking a pregnancy and that pictures of Taylor Hanson having gay sex were about to surface. I loved the madness of that old thread.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2011 4:02 PM

You mean those fisting rumors about Taylor might not be twue?

I'm devastated I tells ya!

All I have gone through trying to be like my idol, and alls I end up wit is an extra great room in my ass?

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2011 6:26 PM

I heard that Zac was hung.

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2011 3:31 AM

The pictures did surface, r21 - of Taylor sucking cock and eating cum. What's up for debate is whether it was really Taylor or not. This was about three years ago, maybe more.

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2011 3:57 AM

R23 do you have a link to the pics?

R18 I always thought Zac was the best musician of the group and that Isaac was the best singer.

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2011 4:11 AM

He was a lot hotter when I fucked him 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2011 4:18 AM

How hung is Zac supposed to be?

by Anonymousreply 26October 24, 2011 5:01 AM

Rumor has it Zac's somewhere between 8 and 10 inches. Various photos of him over the recent years seem to catch him going commando where a visible dick line was showing. Big fat head, medium thickness shaft, veiny. One of those cocks that flops and swings around.

Isaac has been called all potatoes and no meat, big balls but that's all anyone has ever really noted from bulge photos.

Taylor's pretty much considered a cross between the two. Above average cock, big balls, good bulge in jeans when commando. Has popped a hard-on on stage and it showed clearly. But whats more weird is that there have been a few times Taylor has popped a bulge in the back of his pants. Nothing confirms a rumor like what appears to be a butt plug being held in by the inseam of your pants, or the outline of something like a big wet sock putting a wet stain on the seat of your pants.

by Anonymousreply 27November 1, 2011 10:54 PM

I think the Hanson boys have a pregnancy fetish because they keep knocking up their bitches.

by Anonymousreply 28November 2, 2011 2:25 AM

Nah besides Isaac, the other two are married to girls who are desperate to appear happily married. One is bearding for the biggest power bottom the midwest has ever seen, the other is busy cheating on a huge self loathing dork who lets his parents tell him how to live and what to do.

The worst part is, they're struggling desperately to seem relevant.

by Anonymousreply 29November 2, 2011 2:48 AM

R29, Is Taylor the biggest power bottom the midwest has ever seen and is Zac the self loathing dork who lets his parents tell him how to live and what to do?

by Anonymousreply 30November 2, 2011 5:14 AM

Taylor Hanson looks like Kurt Cobain.

by Anonymousreply 31November 2, 2011 5:24 AM

Pics of Zac, R27?

by Anonymousreply 32November 2, 2011 7:01 AM

You got it R30. It's one big train wreck.

R32, I'd have to dig around and see what I could find. Never saved any, just saw a lot over time. Zac's dick is impressive to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 33November 2, 2011 5:19 PM

Watched some of their Best of 5 of 5 on Palladia last week. Zac is easily the best looking of the three, although Isaac and Taylor aren't bad looking to say the least. Taylor is a bit too pretty and feminine-looking for my tastes.

They sounded pretty good, for bubble gum pop. I kinda like that they know what they are and don't really pretend to be anything different. Zac sure can bang those drums. He looks mighty fine with the sheen from the stagelights. Hearing he may be super hung just adds another element. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 34November 2, 2011 5:45 PM

Does "the Man from Milwaukee" still post here?

by Anonymousreply 35November 2, 2011 9:23 PM

I'm better known as the Hanson Insider, rather than Man From Milwaukee. lol To some people I'm referred to as the Hanson troll. But yes, I'm still around.

by Anonymousreply 36November 2, 2011 11:02 PM

So how does Zac let his parents tell him how to live and what to do? What are some examples? I have never heard of this before.

by Anonymousreply 37November 3, 2011 11:22 AM

What I want to know is why we are still discussing a talentless bubblegum act that hasn't had a hit in 15 years? Who cares if their cocks work if all they are doing with them is spreading bastard babies like giant lawn sprinklers?

by Anonymousreply 38November 3, 2011 11:44 AM

r38, bubblegum...yes, talentless...no. And bastard babies is not the preferred nomenclature. Bastard implies unwed parents. The Hanson brothers are all married to their wives.

by Anonymousreply 39November 3, 2011 1:43 PM

Gotta hand it to you R39. You hit the nail on the head. Not to mention, Hanson came out with MmmBop in 1997, 14 years ago. Their first independent album 'Underneath' went to #1 on the independent billboard charts and that was in 2004.

R38 is just trying to stir up trouble.

by Anonymousreply 40November 4, 2011 5:05 AM

r36 - any new gossip about the Hanson's?

by Anonymousreply 41November 4, 2011 12:54 PM

Their childhood home is up for auction. Its nice than I thought it would be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 4, 2011 1:12 PM

In all honesty there isn't a whole lot of news in the Hanson rumor mills. The auction of the house, while others (namely fans) will swear they are financially 'well off' further cements the fact that they are struggling. The house already existed when it was bought and they simply modified it and added all the amenities. The fact that they are auctioning it off speaks volumes.

The only Hanson that is happily married is Isaac. It's clear when you see him with his wife Nikki that they are in love and very happy with their two children. Taylor and Zac however are an entirely different story.

As I'm sure most of you know (from the years of posts here about him) Taylor's 'relationship' with Natalie was far from a fairy tale story. The two dated off and on starting back in 2000. Taylor's parents were desperate to nudge him away from the direction he was headed sexually. During their dating he was continually caught up in situations with other men and the rumors were endless. When MTV had their 20th 'Birthday' celebration Taylor had just broken it off with Natalie 'for the last time.'

He had been in and out of action with Alex Greenwald of Phantom Planet, so blatantly that even the fans of Phantom Planet joked about how infatuated Taylor was with Alex. The most passed around gossip was that Taylor was ready to come out with Alex. However when that stalled and Alex backed out Taylor slipped into a depression. Combining that with his parents urging him (translate that to berating him) to get back with Natalie the two started dating briefly in early 2002.

The official story is that Taylor was soul searching and asking what he should do, when a gust of wind nudged him to propose to Natalie. The two wed in a small ceremony at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain Georgia. They promoted it as much as they could as a happy occasion. However some may remember the gossip line that surfaced at that time that Taylor was at a strip club near Atlanta just before the wedding, drunk and crying about how he didn't want to go through with it.

The wedding was rushed, those invited got only a 24 hour notice which severely limited the amount who could attend. Hanson even announced a reception to be held later in Tulsa for those who couldn't make the trip on such short notice.

Photos that surfaced from the wedding were sketchy. Photos of the two together reportedly taken 'after' the wedding showed them together without their wedding rings on during the day. More footage came out that conflicted with the time of day the wedding took place. Combined with info leaked by guests that the wedding was shot 'night for day' on camera and video. (High wattage lighting was used outside to mimic day time when it was actually already long past dusk). Plus Callaway Gardens confirmed three other events going on that day which conflicted with photography supposedly taken during and at the wedding.

Making things even more sketchy was Hanson's PR team who refused to even acknowledge he had been married, when photos leaked the very next day. Claiming they needed to 'confirm' it first. Photos began popping up that were clearly photo shopped of the reception. The weirdness that surrounded the entire event served only to confuse and encourage speculation. What could have easily been a normal wedding (what Hanson hoped it would be seen as) was wrecked by how fishy they treated it afterwards and the conflicting stories.

Then came the fans speculating why the wedding was such short notice. Some swore there was no hidden agenda. Soon however it became blatantly obvious that Natalie was pregnant. The shotgun wedding came only four months before their first son was born only further supported the rumors that Natalie had gone to Taylor's mother to inform her she was pregnant and that Taylor was the father. To make matters worse, fans reported seeing Natalie in Atlanta at a concert with a female friend and another man, described as a tall red head. She was seen drinking and smoking. Which led fans to believe she wasn't pregnant. More in next post...

by Anonymousreply 43November 4, 2011 7:44 PM

[quote]More in next post

Say it ain't so R43

by Anonymousreply 44November 4, 2011 7:50 PM

When the baby was born with flaming red hair the fans who knew of the gossip about her attending a concert with a male redhead spread like wildfire.

Since then there has been an abundance of gossip and rumors about Taylor being unhappy, being bisexual, being closeted and gay. That Natalie knows about his male on male adventures and doesn't care as long as he remains married to her.

The most recent rumor is just continued rehashing of the stories of Taylor being an over-used power bottom and his insatiable ass. From photoshopped pictures to photos no one can quite call out as fake, to audio recordings, quotes from Taylor and even his brother Zac telling The Advocate that he thinks that the gay lifestyle is a choice. Suggesting that you can be gay, but it's a choice to act on it. That one can be gay but choose to live a heterosexual life style. A lot of fans speculated he was referring to Taylor.

On the subject of Zac... it's much of the same story, only the gay/bi rumors on Zac are slim to none. The woman he married was best friends with Natalie. Kate and Natalie were said by old high school classmates to have said they would marry a Hanson, years ago. When they set out to do so, Natalie met Taylor and Kate had her sights on Isaac. When it turned out Isaac wasn't interested she set her sights on Zac.

Kate has been seen countless times through out the dating relationship with Zac, with other men. Even kissing one in the parking lot of one of Hanson's Atlanta concerts after she and Zac had been married.

The angle on them is that Mom and Pop Hanson are extremely private people. Mainly due to the fact that they want as few people as possible knowing exactly what goes on behind the facade that is Hanson. Because Kate has been aware of the family and how it works, for so long they urged Zac to stay with her and eventually convinced him to marry her.

Even though fans and non-fans have seen him visibly disgusted by Kate, heard him claim he was single (when he was dating her) and pretty openly telling her off on occasion, saying things like "I don't want you here!" after throwing her off their bus during one tour.

After she had their first child Zac was seen treating the kid as if it was someone elses. Nothing like a father figure or someone who was even remotely related to the child. Fans have speculated that both the children are in fact from another father.

The gossip and rumors go on and on, from various incidents and situations through out the past ten or so years. It's done nothing for Hanson's credibility in the industry. Ask anyone who works in the industry about Hanson and you'll get either an amused 'are you kidding?' expression, or one of disgust.

You can only act the way they do for so long before you get a bad name among your peers.

by Anonymousreply 45November 4, 2011 8:01 PM

I'm sure all of that is boring compared to the gossip about Taylor that gets shared here. Taylor does have a way of getting attention, even if it is considered 'bad' attention

by Anonymousreply 46November 4, 2011 8:17 PM

Thanks, R43/R45. That is some juicy gossip for sure! I loved the Hansons when I was teenager. I was basically in love with Taylor.. lol. I like seeing more gossip on DL. It's been too little of that here lately. Thanks again, and please post if you have anything more. I have heard about Taylor and him having sex with various guys. I had no idea about Zac though.. I thought Taylor was the only gay one.. hmm..

by Anonymousreply 47November 4, 2011 8:32 PM

There have been a few rumors about Zac letting guys suck him off when he's been stoned. But they're few and far between. According to some fans he's made some pretty polarizing anti-gay statements but there's no way to confirm them or not, as the fans saying it are pretty insane themselves.

As for Taylor, the old saying 'truth is stranger than fiction' really applies well to him. He's been so blatant at times that it leaves people wondering if he's TRYING to out himself. Then he turns around and does an interview with his wife, or goes somewhere with her and everyone is going "huh?"

by Anonymousreply 48November 4, 2011 8:36 PM

Thanks, Insider! Love your posts.

by Anonymousreply 49November 4, 2011 8:54 PM

I've shared this before so I am not sure why I am again, but I met the three of them back in 2004 when they were trying to do their acoustic self-financed comeback album. They came to my college.

They were pleasant enough but very out of touch with reality. The youngest was drunk and/or stoned and totally out of it. The oldest seemed way to mature for his age. The middle one was very queeny. This was during the height of the anti-Bush/anti-war time and the two oldest guys made some patriotic comments that were just so out of touch. It sounded like something my grandpa would have said. It was very bizarre. They had an incredibly douchey manager.

I wonder if they are reproducing like crazy to start a multi-generational comeback band.

by Anonymousreply 50November 4, 2011 9:17 PM

R50 I think I remember your original post and I'm glad you brought it back up.

They ARE extremely out of touch with society. Some would suggest that comes from homeschooling. Especially homeschooling in an Evangelical (fundy) atmosphere. They've tried to explain that their homeschooling childhood combined with their early success provided them with the opportunity to travel to the places regular kids only read about. They also have a warped sense of self importance which stems from the fact that they have been all over the world and they think they know more than the average person.

Anyone though, will tell you that some of the smartest people often times lack a great deal of common sense. I've seen them myself and friends of mine in the industry will tell you that in social environments, they are extremely awkward. You nailed it when you described Isaac (the eldest) as being way too mature for his age. That's one positive for him. However he suffers from 'ugly sibling' syndrome where he ends up being the one that the fans only talk to when the other two are too busy or are being mobbed. Isaac has also been caught name dropping who he is to get attention at bars and events.

Hanson also has been schooled many times by fans and non-fans alike for their out of touch mind set. Sometimes it's gone badly, with one or at least two of them biting back with an attitude that smells like hipster talk. Which is why in another thread I commented that Taylor is trying to be a hipster but failing.

Other times people have made them look like fools by calling them out in a way that they didn't grasp at the moment and ended up agreeing with the people who were calling them out.

It was really pathetic to see Taylor dropping the F bomb at colleges in hopes to be taken seriously. Trash talking the major radio corps, discussing Payola and how independent music is where it's at (which happened to be where THEY were at). Yet, when you looked at the tickets to the shows they were booking simultaneously during their college tour, most if not all of the tickets said "Clear Channel Presents: Hanson." People noticed it and couldn't do much but laugh at Hanson for decrying the actions of radio corporations, yet having a tour that was presented by one.

Their management companies have been as disposable as condoms. In most situations a celeb or band employs a management company to do the standard duties, while being the 'douche-bags' so the band/celeb can be nice. Reps are supposed to be the ones to say 'NO' to everything, so the artist doesn't have to. In Hanson's case, they are typically even MORE douchey than their managers.

The bane of their careers has been the fact that they marketed on their popularity in the beginning by allowing the fans to feel almost 100% connected to them. Allowing them to see exactly what they wanted the fans to see through touring home video sales, documentary releases etc. Yet when the family started hitting the skids they started reeling it back in and the fans got mad. For the past few years Hanson has been on constant damage control because they are not the nice guys the fans thought they were.

A&E was interested in shooting a reality show with Hanson a few years back. However when Hanson realized they couldn't have complete control to spin how they looked, that A&E producers would be rolling cameras the entire time, they backed out. Not to mention the run-in Taylor had with Kathy Griffin in West Hollywood during the initial taping. It wasn't pleasant and really showed him up for the douchebag that he can be.

It really is a sad state of affairs... affairs being the keyword here. ;)

by Anonymousreply 51November 4, 2011 9:34 PM

On the groupiecentral website there is plenty of gossip about them, but nothing new after 2005. Did the crazy fans left them then?

My fav story there was by a stripper who worked at the club Taylor celebrated his last night as a bachelor in. I can’t remember the details, only that he said Taylor refused blowjobs offered by the female strippers, but accepted the same offer made by a male stripper.

by Anonymousreply 52November 5, 2011 12:12 AM

Hanson Insider, what is this "run in" you alluded to between Taylor and Kathy Griffin? I tried googling it with no success.

by Anonymousreply 53November 5, 2011 1:41 AM

Here are the Taylor Hanson cocksucking photos complete with mole mapping.

Same necklace too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 5, 2011 2:05 AM

[quote]Not to mention the run-in Taylor had with Kathy Griffin in West Hollywood during the initial taping.

Any more details on this?

by Anonymousreply 55November 5, 2011 6:44 PM

R54, that photo was debunked as fake. I remember seeing that exact picture with Taylor in a normal setting, the cock is obviously photo shopped into the picture.

by Anonymousreply 56November 5, 2011 7:32 PM

Now I'm hearing rumors about a cock photo of Taylor floating around, that a groupie leaked. Is this true? Where can I find it?

by Anonymousreply 57November 5, 2011 7:37 PM

R52, I remember that! Talk about old memories!

R53, back when A&E were following Hanson around filming them for the reality show that was in the works, they were at an event in West Hollywood (if memory serves me well) and Kathy Griffin was there and some how or another Taylor brushed her off, or mocked her in a blatant way. To which Kathy got loud and dramatic and made a statement along the line (paraphrasing here) "You're filming for a reality show? I'll GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO FILM! I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU!"

It's been so long I can't remember it word for word but it was pretty obvious Taylor had been rude to the wrong person and Kathy was more than willing to air dirty laundry she has on him.

Apparently Kathy is besties with every gay escort in Manhattan and Taylor (apparently) has tried every gay escort in Manhattan on for size. In a gossip marathon during an event a while back a number of them dished to Kathy about Taylor's exploits, likes and fetishes.

What I love about Kathy is, she doesn't make up shit. She has honest to God scandal on everyone and jokes that she employs every lawyer in Los Angeles. When she talks smack, it's truth and no one goes after her.

Low and behold, A&E dropped the Hanson reality show and not a peep was ever heard again about it.

R54, that cock photo was proven fake. A good fake, but fake all the same.

R55 See my reply to R53

R57, no surprise. When it comes to Taylor there's always some photo or video floating around. There apparently are photos of him sucking dick, video of him sucking dick, photos of him fisting himself, video of him fisting himself, photos of him showing his cock, showing his asshole (YIKES) ... it goes on and on. Don't know where you can find it though. I'm sure if you Google long enough you may. If I see anything soon, I'll let you know.

In the mean time, I am not a paid DL member, so when it's in PrimeTime mode, I can't post. Which should explain the gaps in my activity here.

Any other questions? Feel free.

by Anonymousreply 58November 7, 2011 3:03 AM

Some years back Zac was really good friends with Frankie Muniz. Was there anything more than friendship as in a sexual relationship?

by Anonymousreply 59November 8, 2011 2:24 AM

R59, yes and no. Yes as in Frankie wanted one. No as in Zac wasn't interested in him that way.

The only thing Hanson liked about him in the long run is that it made them look a little cooler for about 10 minutes. After that they tossed him aside. Hanson is all about using whoever they can, however they can if it means it will make them look legit, cool, etc.

Sort of the same mentality Taylor has when it comes to loaning himself out in exchange for camera time with more famous people.

by Anonymousreply 60November 8, 2011 3:28 AM

This is a great thread!

by Anonymousreply 61November 8, 2011 10:32 AM

This sounds entirely made up.

by Anonymousreply 62November 8, 2011 10:47 AM

Do people really still care this much about Hanson? To the degree that they would have groupies? Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 63November 8, 2011 11:23 AM

R61, it's had it's better days.

R62, truth is much stranger than fiction.

R63, Yeah, they do. Not as many as before. Some of us though just happen to work in the industry and hear enough, see enough and deal with enough of it to retain the ability to dish on them.

by Anonymousreply 64November 8, 2011 11:42 AM

There is someone on this thread who used to post bizarre things about Taylor Hanson quite a long time ago. This someone did that like an idiot savant. Guess who it is?

by Anonymousreply 65November 8, 2011 2:02 PM

Wow, HI, your post at r60 surprised me. Hadn't heard the Zac/Frankie backstory. I wonder if there was any sexual tension on the MitM set with his still-with-one-foot-in-the-closet co-star Justin Berfield.

by Anonymousreply 66November 8, 2011 2:41 PM

The Taylor Hanson fisting pic.

Of course some fangurls claim it's photoshopped but the chest hair/nipple placement matches Taylor exactly.

by Anonymousreply 67November 8, 2011 3:07 PM

Taylor Hanson fisting #1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 8, 2011 3:39 PM

Taylor Hanson fisting #2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 8, 2011 3:39 PM

Taylor Hanson fisting #3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 8, 2011 3:40 PM

R65, if you're referring to me as an idiot savant I assure you that I know quite a bit more than Hanson gossip. It's just the one thing I am happy to dispense here on DL. ;) But don't worry about it, you'll never meet me nor will you ever have to worry that anything I say is truth. That's the beauty of DL, all of it could be false, all of it could be truth. When it comes down to it, it's every single person's choice to decide if they believe it or not. Either way it makes no difference to me. I just enjoy playing devils advocate on some of this stuff. Plus it seems to annoy the snot out of some of you.

R66, couldn't tell you. Have no info on Frankie outside of the involvement with Hanson.

R67, I've seen a few of them and from the ones I've seen, there is more supporting their legitimacy than anything else. Wonders never cease.

R68, seen it. It's been around for a while and it's one of those shots that only seem to inspire disbelief because his face is clearly showing. The story supporting it's 'realness' is that he was not aware his face was visible and that it was supposed to be a 'body' shot only. Go figure.

R69 & 70, can't view them. When you click the link it gives an error. If they are of him fisting, being fisted or involving his asshole being used, leaking, prolapsed etc those two combined with the one above them don't equal the amount of pics that have been passed around as real under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 71November 8, 2011 9:25 PM

Man From Milwaukee resurfaced recently on the justusboys celeb forum, posting a photo supposedly taken by roadies of Taylor Hanson with his pants down, sporting a semi. The thread featured the obsessive detail and commentary we've come to expect from MFM, but eventually a sharp-eyed reader produced the original image from which this photo was made, and the other readers piled onto MFM for being a troll. He, of course, denied having made the picture, and said he was glad someone found out it wasn't real. I'm beginning to think MFM is something of a stalker--possibly even a dangerous one.

by Anonymousreply 72November 11, 2011 6:36 AM

I just saw that thread myself. Funny how a little googling can pull up a lot of info. The photo that MFM added is one that's been passed off as real by those pay celebrity nude websites. The only problem is Taylor would never pose that way, especially with his face showing.

As for MFM, I think you're being just a wee over dramatic about them. Dangerous stalkers stay on something obsessively and continue to push a specific platform and bring up the subject of their infatuation every single chance they get. It would appear MFM shows up at JustUsBoys once a year or so. Not exactly what I'd called obsessive, or dangerous. Plus the shot they posted is probably the most tame of Taylor I've seen in a long, long time.

It wouldn't be that far of a stretch to suggest that they have an agenda, though no more of an agenda than most of the other people on that forum.

by Anonymousreply 73November 11, 2011 2:35 PM

It's been a while since anyone has replied so we'll see if anyone reads this.

I've been a Hanson fan since the beginning. I'm female and in my 30's now. The longer Hanson has been famous, the more I have no idea who they really are.

Taylor is either the biggest male whore or shy, artsy and loves his wife. I really don't know if he's into guys or just seems effeminate. Look at Steven Tyler. The guy is not a guy type of guy, and wears scarves, but he's completely straight. I often wonder if Taylor is like him.

The Howard Stern interview has always bothered me. I don't believe for a moment that they have only had sex with their spouses. It seems like typical Hanson - make up a lie and stick with it rather than say it's NOYB. They knew what they were getting into with Howard. They had time to prepare.

Zac a virgin when he got married? Really? What happened to the "Shaggin Wagon" van that he used to drive? Why is it the guys claim in retrospect to have dated their spouses for ___ number of years, yet in interviews would say they were currently single. Hell, in a radio interview in December of 2001, Tay said he was single, yet that was right about the time his oldest was conceived.

I've never understood how Ashley was part of the group. The guy was such a dbag. I really think he lived vicariously thru them.

I don't get the rumors about Hansons parents pulling the strings, even now. These men are almost 30. Their parents doubtfully have any pull over their touring or personal decisions. If they were that big of control freaks, I think it would have been more evident when they were teenagers.

Hanson is an enigma to me.

Attached is the website that has questionable Taylor photos. Some look really Photoshopped and some looked so real it's scary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 20, 2012 4:37 AM

R74 I agree with everything in your post. I find it hard to believe that Zac was a virgin when he married. I also never really understood why Ashley was part of the group either. Did you ever read any of the bizarre fan faction? The weirdest one was called "Zac Says Taylor Still Wets The Bed". It was so odd and was like 40 chapters long.

by Anonymousreply 75April 20, 2012 1:28 PM

" Look at Steven Tyler. The guy is not a guy type of guy, and wears scarves, but he's completely straight"

Steven Tyler said he had sex with a guy

by Anonymousreply 76April 20, 2012 1:41 PM

Steven Tyler said he tried it once and didn't like it. He's not gay or bi. He's straight.

That's completely different than what they're saying Taylor is. The websites and photos make it look like behind closed doors, Taylor is ruining his backside and letting many men do what they want to him.

The weird thing about the pics on that website is that Taylor's jewelry is visible in almost every pic.

re: Frankie - Hanson has been seen with him for years, even as recently as 18 months or less. If they were just using him for when he was more famous, I doubt they'd still be hanging out.

by Anonymousreply 77April 21, 2012 1:42 AM

It was announced this week that Taylor and his wife are expecting their 5th kid.

To the person above who mentioned the story about Natalie and the red headed guy, Taylor's oldest son looks SO Hanson you cannot deny he's the father. He has Taylor's nose!

by Anonymousreply 78April 21, 2012 1:46 AM

hi there!

What's the real deal with the M2M girls and maybe the people in the industry don't like them because they're not part of the.... NWO? Heehee wild guessing here since like you said (and keep saying, "Truth is stranger than fiction"

by Anonymousreply 79June 8, 2012 4:01 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 80June 11, 2012 7:00 AM

There's another blowjob pic of Taylor floating around now and supposedly a video too.

by Anonymousreply 81July 25, 2012 6:39 PM

R81, we expect links to verify.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 82July 26, 2012 1:45 AM

Mmmm Bob

Do know wop

My do wop

Do it on my mmmmm bob

You know wop

My do

Whoa, oh whoa, oh oh

by Anonymousreply 83July 26, 2012 9:15 AM

good lord taylor is going to have kid # 5! those 2 sure like to breed.

by Anonymousreply 84August 10, 2012 6:10 PM

does anyone have the proof of kate cheating on zac?

by Anonymousreply 85September 3, 2012 12:50 AM

does anyone have the pictures of kate cheating on zac??

by Anonymousreply 86September 3, 2012 12:54 AM

Is he the ugly one?

by Anonymousreply 87September 3, 2012 7:45 AM

Taylor just had his 5th kid

by Anonymousreply 88October 3, 2012 10:16 PM

turns out tay tay is one of those fundie christians.

they home school and everything.

now i def hate them.

bet they'll have like 9 kids.

by Anonymousreply 89July 13, 2013 7:40 PM

oh man. I so wish The Insider would still post here. I believe him 10000%. Have my reasons to believe him because I've had my own experiences with these Hanson guys back in the day, and everything he says is dead-on what I perceived too.

by Anonymousreply 90August 1, 2013 5:33 PM

There sure are a lot of pics of Alex Greenwald with Agyness Deyn. Back when Burberry and J-P Gaultier I thought she was the shit. I think I saw her through a window in a café on Canal Saint-Martin once, not sure.

She is now married to scieno giovanni Ribisi. Beyond creepy.

by Anonymousreply 91August 1, 2013 7:01 PM

Does the Hanson Insider still come around? I'd like to know if there is anything new with the family drama. Does anyone know where to find that Taylor Hanson bathroom audio? All the sites that had it don't exist anymore.

by Anonymousreply 92September 7, 2013 5:07 PM

i want more scoop on the hansons.

anyone try their beer?

by Anonymousreply 93September 7, 2013 5:19 PM

Zac is the ugliest one, by far. He has a wide girl face - not enough testosterone during puberty.

by Anonymousreply 94September 7, 2013 5:24 PM

"Steven Tyler said he tried it once and didn't like it. He's not gay or bi. He's straight."

You mean he was bi-curious? He ain't 100% straight anymore. Ugh, these straightwashing frauen on the DL...

by Anonymousreply 95September 7, 2013 5:31 PM

Is Zac still fucking Frankie Munez?

by Anonymousreply 96September 7, 2013 9:19 PM

Don't think he ever was

by Anonymousreply 97September 7, 2013 11:14 PM

zac is cute

but i hate the name zac

reminds me of zucchini

by Anonymousreply 98September 9, 2013 6:44 PM

would love more from The Insider too. Would love to know about any more drama. Guess he's not coming back.

by Anonymousreply 99September 10, 2013 12:18 AM

has kid # 3 now. named the kid abraham.

don't get why they use the middle name as a first name.

anywho he is still cute.

by Anonymousreply 100October 26, 2013 8:31 PM

They all keep having kids. It's a creepy cult family thing. Is Taylor still seeing all those NYC escorts?

by Anonymousreply 101November 26, 2013 3:00 AM

R101 Quite frequently, even more so than before. It's gettin' around too. Plus substance abuse has made him more reckless. Since his worn out asshole is now the stuff of internet gossip legends he's not too worried about it. From what I hear, it's gotten quite a bit more destroyed than we've been lead to believe.

by Anonymousreply 102January 10, 2014 2:58 PM

Oh, can't forget to mention that a few selfies Zac took naked showing off his HUGE cock leaked on the net last year. Very impressive.

by Anonymousreply 103January 10, 2014 3:03 PM

r103 I don't remember that. Do you have a link? It would have been news I would think.

by Anonymousreply 104January 10, 2014 7:35 PM

R103, I don't have a link. If I find one I'll post it. There's more pics of Taylor's big worn out asshole than there are of Zac's cock.

by Anonymousreply 105January 19, 2014 7:43 PM

R105, we'll take those too. Hanson nudity is Hanson nudity.

by Anonymousreply 106January 19, 2014 7:46 PM

Most of the Taylor Hanson nude are fake. I've heard that a small number of them are real. I don't know which ones though.

by Anonymousreply 107January 19, 2014 9:04 PM

All fakes.

by Anonymousreply 108January 19, 2014 9:07 PM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 109January 19, 2014 9:23 PM

R108 Not all of them are fakes. There ARE a ton of fakes that have been proven fake. A lot of dick sucking pics of Taylor are fake. Theres one or two that haven't been debunked yet. Most of the wrecked asshole photos haven't been debunked. Compare the gossip and rumors to the pics and the pics are tame. Word on the street is that Taylor's back door is completely busted.

by Anonymousreply 110January 20, 2014 4:04 PM

What's with bumping old threads lately?! the OCD thread bumper needs to give it a rest, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 111January 20, 2014 4:21 PM

There a selfie pic of Taylor going around of him wearing a jock strap and playing with his huge worn out booty hole. Kinda hot but in a gross WTF kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 112March 3, 2014 7:13 AM

heres the pic of taylor. NSFW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 7, 2014 2:08 AM

Is there a link of the pic that actually works

by Anonymousreply 114March 7, 2014 2:35 AM

R114

this works for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 7, 2014 3:50 AM

Well, if that's supposed to be gross, then gross must turn me on. To think, Taylor is only 31 now and his anus looks at least twice as old. At least we know that lube isn't necessary.

by Anonymousreply 116March 16, 2014 6:28 AM

Jesus Christ

by Anonymousreply 117July 24, 2014 1:20 AM

I love slutty boybanders.

by Anonymousreply 118July 24, 2014 1:24 AM

R118 Then you'd love Taylor. He's been into some serious shenanigans since they've been in LA recording their next album.

I'm back bitches.

by Anonymousreply 119October 8, 2014 6:00 AM

For a kid who was awful pretty, he's managed to retain his looks. Saw them live not long ago and he's very good looking. They are a fantastic band that doesn't get enough kudos IMO, I guess because people dismiss them because of MMMBop. Very tight musically.

Apparently not so tight in other ways...

Also, from my brief googling, Taylor seems to have maintained a respectable, outward appearance of a family man.

by Anonymousreply 120October 8, 2014 6:15 AM

R120 All the Hansons have pretty much retained the looks they had. Poor Ike (oldest) was never that attractive to begin with. Zac is turning 29 in a few weeks (10/22). Taylor could look a lot better if he actually worked out, watched his diet and stopped cutting his hair into weird styles.

Taylor's public image is pretty clean and sober looking at a glance. Most of the scandalous crap has stayed under the radar. He and Natalie (his wife) have an open relationship, meaning she can date/screw men and he can too. She know's his gay adventures and as long as he doesn't have sex with women, she doesn't care. If she get's pregnant, it's "his" publicly. His fans swear all the kids look exactly like him, but when you really look at them the only person they actually look like is Natalie.

Considering the kink he get's into the only reason no legitimate sources (besides Kathy Griffin) have outted him is because of how hardcore and kinky he is. You couldn't even really print the details in any gossip magazine. As for his drug use, that's no big deal anymore since he's 31 now. Not to mention all the photos of him doing stuff. He's gotten so sleazy and lazy and photoshop has gotten so good, unless you can match his face to a pre-existing photograph it's almost impossible now to point out the fake photos from the real photos. He knows and it's why he's gotten pretty careless about it. I'd be willing to say he's almost blatantly testing how far he can go before he get's busted 'in the act.'

Ike and Zac aren't thrilled with it and try to pretend they have no idea. Zac will get extremely pissed off if anyone says anything. They've all been really tense with one another for a few months now with the redesign of their website.

by Anonymousreply 121October 8, 2014 3:42 PM

Mmmbob, you know whop, my do whop

Do it on my do whop, you know whop my do

Oh oh oh

Mmmbobbbbbbbb...

by Anonymousreply 122October 8, 2014 4:04 PM

Thank you Insider at R121. That prolapsed asshole photo is real unless someone can produce the original that was Photoshopped. It's definitely his face.

I've never been a Hanson fan, just read through this thread to see what was up. Was titillated by some of it, bummed out by the number of offspring and the fundie shit, now totally appalled by the fisting. More, please!

by Anonymousreply 123October 8, 2014 4:37 PM

R123 I'm not sure which photo you're talking about. There are literally dozens of dirty photos claiming to be of Taylor in a variety of porny situations. Taylor's ruined asshole as a feature seems to be the trend though, I'll admit. Usually Google image search is an easy way to find out if one is fake. Most times the full photo, if fake will be in the search results and you can see who the photo was of originally.

As for the offspring and fundie stuff... They've gone through a ton of transitions in the past few years. From evangelical christians to Greek Orthodoxy. They are a big family and were all home schooled. They don't mix well with others and seem to come off as arrogant from a lot of the stories I hear from people. Personally I've always thought they were okay, just too sheltered in their youth. Now they're extremely arrogant and have a bad habit of talking down to everyone.

As for the fisting... I have no idea what ignited the fascination of it with Taylor. I'm sure a psychologist, if given enough time with him could determine where it all started. It's just something that seemed to become a common thread in all the gossip about him back around 2000-2001 and forward. By all standards most of the sources said he was a power bottom. I'd imagine when your asshole get's loose to a certain degree, you want a bigger penetration? It's a vicious circle that repeats and repeats until you have an asshole like Taylor's that can handle marathon gang-bangs and rounds of punching/fisting etc. Of course I'd not be the least bit surprised about the cocaine and heroine rumors that were going hardcore a year or two ago. When someone is tweaked out they tend to let things happen that they wouldn't allow if they were sober.

It's kind of depressing. But just when you start to feel bad for the guy, he does something or says something publicly that makes you go "Oh you jerk you deserve whatever you get." It's hard to feel bad for people who are self-righteous ass-hats.

by Anonymousreply 124October 8, 2014 6:41 PM

Any truth to the rumors about some sort of audio featuring Taylor, R124?

by Anonymousreply 125October 9, 2014 2:22 AM

R125 If you're talking about the audio that leaked out a while back that people said was Taylor being fucked and fisted in a bathroom... I had a chance to finally hear it a while back and it definitely sounded like him midst all the sloppy plunging and squishing sounds. Can't confirm if it was 100% him but the reality of Taylor being plowed and fisted in a men's room is not far fetched at all. Especially if you've heard half of the stories people have passed around over the years; Taylor is no stranger to the glory holes.

by Anonymousreply 126October 9, 2014 3:08 PM

I was talking about the photo at R115. Is it real, Insider?

by Anonymousreply 127October 9, 2014 5:20 PM

That's the one I meant, R126. It seems to have disappeared from the net, probably to save us our eardrums and stomachs, by the sounds.

by Anonymousreply 128October 9, 2014 11:08 PM

R115, I did a Google Image search on it and it didn't bring back any other or 'original' photos with another face on it. Practically every fake out there has it's original logged in the Google Image database.

Playing devils advocate I'll say that it looks like his body. His face doesn't look odd, nothing looks blatantly photo-shopped.

From what I've heard his asshole looks a little smaller than I'd expect. Seriously, when people who claim to have fucked him say that his asshole is a huge worn out mess, they usually mean it's loose and gaping before they even start fucking him. One of the more cringe-worthy descriptors I've heard was that his asshole looked like a "big gray pile of over-cooked roast beef" when he pulls his knees up to his chest.

So IF this is him, he must have taken it after a few days of not fucking around. It's really hard to tell these days.

R128, It was really heinous for sure. The funny thing is, it really gave you an idea of just how sloppy Taylor has gotten. Personally I'd worry about my jeans/pants being ruined by accidental leakage. Or one wrong cough and your ass turns inside out in your pants. Not to mention, I'd imagine the amount of men who'd want to stick their dicks into something like that couldn't be very expansive. I wouldn't imagine topping a guy with a prolapsed ass would be on anyone's bucket list. Then again, the stories continue to come in every few months to a year. So I guess Taylor knows where to find the guys who can scratch his itch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 10, 2014 12:27 AM

Ugh. Is that the same pretty kid with the amazing voice who radiated sunshine and happiness?! Everything I know has just been destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 130October 10, 2014 12:37 AM

The middle brother loves putting babies in his wife.

by Anonymousreply 131October 10, 2014 1:24 AM

Oh my, not my Tay-Tay!

He was a beautiful adolescent and a very pretty man.

by Anonymousreply 132October 10, 2014 1:44 AM

Photoshop may have improved, but the image at [r29] is pretty obviously fake - the lighting and shadows around the head don't match the rest of the picture. Taylor also has more chest hair than the guy in the photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 10, 2014 1:56 AM

R133. Body looks a bit thick to be Taylor.mAnd the hands are fat.

by Anonymousreply 134October 10, 2014 2:24 AM

Fat like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 10, 2014 3:47 AM

Or fat like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 10, 2014 3:49 AM

Or fat like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 10, 2014 3:50 AM

Thick like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 10, 2014 3:56 AM

I don't think the image at R129 looks Photoshopped.

by Anonymousreply 139October 10, 2014 4:28 AM

I think the image is photoshopped. The wedding ring in the pic doesn't match the one that he wears. I remember back in the day when he married Natalie his fans were batshit and used to photoshop all kinds of pics of him, I had no idea they were still at it 10+ years later. These cunts give the Cumberbitches a run for their money.

by Anonymousreply 140October 10, 2014 5:01 AM

R129, dear god in heaven, that's disturbing. That can't be real. I just don't see that coming from someone so young, preveledged, and gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 141October 10, 2014 5:03 AM

R135 actually, yeah. I guess he does have chubby hands with stubby fingers. I stand corrected. Don't think that photo is him, though.

by Anonymousreply 142October 10, 2014 2:27 PM

My point is made. LOL Because it is of Taylor, people come up with reasons as to how it isn't him. If Taylor wasn't famous and was just a random dude who was into fisting and kink, no one would bat an eye at them.

I mean really, we're getting down to proving legitimacy of a photograph based upon a ring, or how fat someone's fingers are? LOL

I'll clarify, I'm not saying it's a real picture of him. Just that Google Image Search isn't finding the same photo with someone else's head etc.

Seriously though, I think the knee-jerk reaction as to why or how it couldn't be him is all the protection he needs to do whatever he wants. No one will ever believe it. I mean, he could pose for a series of photos being gang-banged, with arms up his ass, puking up sperm and we'd get all the same reactions. "Lighting is wrong, that's not his wedding ring, he's not that fat" etc etc etc.

The denial of the possibility of it being legitimate is the hilarious part. It really is what is entertaining about it all. Simply because the gossip on him is so depressing and unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 143October 11, 2014 1:41 AM

[quote]The denial of the possibility of it being legitimate is the hilarious part. It really is what is entertaining about it all. Simply because the gossip on him is so depressing and unfortunate.

Regardless of the authenticity of the photo, the gossip may very well be true. I personally don't find it depressing or unfortunate. It's his life and his ass. I do however find that pic to be pretty ridiculous and your demands even more ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 144October 11, 2014 1:53 AM

R143 I was talking about the photo r133 posted. That one looks photoshopped, but it could just be weird light on his face.

The fingers in the ass one sure does look legit. I'll buy that it's him.

by Anonymousreply 145October 11, 2014 1:58 AM

I can only imagine what it'll look like in ten years.

On the other hand, I really don't want to...

by Anonymousreply 146October 11, 2014 2:04 AM

R33 here. I have no desire or reason to "protect" a person I don't know, especially against rumors involving consensual acts with other adults. But if a picture presented as evidence looks fake, there's no reason not to point that out.

I was a fan of the band for a long time, but lost interest in recent years. (They're very talented and put on excellent live shows, but their music doesn't do much for me anymore.) However, I do remember that Taylor was known for wearing jewelry, and probably owns rings aside from his wedding ring. So that detail alone is neither here nor there. It's the weird shadows, and noticeably different lighting on his face.

by Anonymousreply 147October 11, 2014 2:05 AM

I meant that I'm R133, sorry. The picture I posted was from the website of Falling Whistles, a charity Taylor supports. It could be photoshopped, especially around the hand/arm area. But he does have more chest hair in real life than the guy with a finger up his ass appears to.

by Anonymousreply 148October 11, 2014 2:14 AM

R144, if you knew all the gossip you'd think it was pretty depressing. Then again you may not have been on DL during the huge threads discussing Taylor. Besides that, exactly what demands have I been making? LOL

R145, Gotcha.

R146, exactly which is pretty depressing.

147, Eh, examples of something being fake are subjective. There will always be people who think everything is fake and people who think everything is real. It really is subjective.

148, Yep you're right. Like I said, Google Image Search isn't finding any other 'versions' of this. But that could be simply because the original was never uploaded.

by Anonymousreply 149October 11, 2014 2:30 AM

oh, Insider, how I wish I knew who you were. I've been a fan since day one but I've always seen right through their perfect family men act...the guys have unfollowed Natalie on twitter so many times, and one time her brother noticed she was being refollowed and she replied outright that she had to "make some threats" for it to happen...I always got a sense Tay wasn't thrilled w/her. I had some interactions with the guys during the Albertane Tour days and I always sensed Walker and Diana called every shot, made every final decision for Taylor regarding love, and he felt trapped in his own life. Again, just my observation based on things I'd seen, but that family is messed up. As for tension, it literally oozes off them during their livestreams. Sometimes I get the feeling Ike just wants to punch Tay lol. brilliant, talented musicians...odd people.

by Anonymousreply 150October 21, 2014 12:21 AM

Is this one of the oldest current DL threads that is still going with only 150 responses? Are there only 3 or 4 people talking to each other?

by Anonymousreply 151October 21, 2014 1:12 AM

R150, the family man act really is so played out at this point. It's been one of the many laughing points about them among many of their peers. It's so transparent people inside the industry have even commented that no one understands either how lazy they got, or how dumb their fans are. Maw and Paw Hanson were actively pulling the strings for YEARS. In order to do it they had to actively travel with the brothers. They don't travel with them (as much) anymore but they have turned up from time to time. Once they got Taylor squared away with Natalie they focused most of their attention on Zac. Isaac was never too much of a issue. He had a drinking problem, hit on girls by offering them booze (even underage girls) and most times got rejected. It wasn't until he met Nikki that he finally clicked with someone. Seeing the two of them together is actually adorable because you can tell (compared to the other two couples) that they ACTUALLY LIKE/LOVE each other.

Zac was (even still) a pot-head and they (the parents) knew sooner or later he'd get harder to control as he got older. Turned out they were able to strong-arm him into pretty much anything. Including marrying Natalie's cocaine addled BFF Kate. Who by the way was gunning for Isaac back in the beginning. He was too busy with Marit from M2M so when that didn't work, Kate focused on Zac (gross huh)?

The big difference though between Isaac and Zac compared to Taylor was that they weren't interested in men. Taylor's craving for the cock went so extreme that they were petrified he'd end up being outed. Taking into consideration that Taylor was partaking of the peen all the way back into the time frame before he had turned 18, Maw and Paw circled him like vultures as much as possible. Once he was legal though, he really got out of hand. Or you could say the hands got into him. Most of his shenanigans over the years are DL gold/yarns that everyone has heard and I'm probably one of two or three insiders.

I wasn't THE Taylor Hanson Troll, but I think I knew them, either via other forums and even possibly in real life. Most of their gossip (regarding Taylor being into barebacking, rimming, fisting, gang-bangs and anonymous gay sex) were spot-on with the gossip I heard before I read it here. It's funny, as much gossip and 'gruesome' stories of Taylor's cavernous man-cave as there have been on DL over the years; DL is always the last place it ends up.

R151, I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 152October 24, 2014 12:19 AM

How many little bastards do these hippie fucks have between them now?

by Anonymousreply 153October 24, 2014 1:13 AM

I think it's sad that Ma and Pa Hanson were so close-minded and religiously-oriented that they couldn't bear to let Taylor be himself and be openly gay. I hardly think that many people would have cared. And if they'd lost fans because of it, well they wouldn't have been that dedicated in the first place. To be honest, I think most people would have gone 'well, DUH' more than anything else.

Well, I guess as long as Ma and Pa are happy, their kids can go get screwed. How fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 154October 24, 2014 3:19 AM

R153, I think it's 9 or so if you add them all up.

R154, a lot of the insiders think it started off that way; homophobia and religion often go hand in hand. They cared (and still do) about what the rest of the family (cousins, aunts/uncles etc) would think. Around 2000-2001 Taylor got really 'out of control' and a lot of us think it was his way of rebelling against his parents. He got pretty blatant about his sexuality. Only the fans couldn't see it. Everyone else did. I think it's why he got into drugs and hardcore kink. I think it's also why he allowed photos and video to be taken. I personally do believe SOME of the photos and video I've seen are legit. There's a lot of people who will swear that Taylor get's off on people knowing what he's into; while the fans refuse to accept it.

Combine that with his arrangement with his wife and he's pretty much got a free pass to do whatever the heck he wants to do, with whoever he wants and no one will give him any grief. Besides the fact that these rumors/stories/gossip and accompanying photos/videos/audio have been surfacing now for over 10 years and they've NEVER been deleted/shut-down etc. Either they don't want to draw attention to the fakes and tarnish what's left of the Hanson image. Or they know some of the pix/video of Taylor getting used/abused are real.

by Anonymousreply 155October 24, 2014 3:33 AM

I get excited, I get excited

I'm about to lose control and I think I likes it

by Anonymousreply 156October 26, 2014 6:20 PM

Hanson Insider are you still out there?

by Anonymousreply 157January 2, 2016 11:05 AM

Weren't these guys the Justin Bieber of their day?

by Anonymousreply 158January 2, 2016 1:37 PM

Is the old one still fugly. Why is it when you have these singing group the old one is fugly

by Anonymousreply 159January 2, 2016 2:29 PM

All grown up and singing one of their biggest hits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160January 2, 2016 5:06 PM

^1.5 years ago. That's like the Pleistocene Era in boy band years.

by Anonymousreply 161January 2, 2016 5:12 PM

Longtime hanson fan and my mind is blown especially when it comes to Taylor. Hanson Insider any idea why they didn't release an album this year? They would typically release one every 3 years. I have a feeling they will probably disband after their next album whenever that will be. I recently started following Natalie on IG and her life seems rather depressing. Being a stay at home mom of 5 kids and homeschooling them I'd go nuts. She definitely seems more hands on with the kids than Taylor. I don't really get that that paternal instinct from Taylor he seems to be in his own little world. I own all of Hanson's concert dvds and the last one I bought was from 2013 and something about his ass looks so different from previous concert dvds. Maybe the prolapsed asshole is true after all.

by Anonymousreply 162May 10, 2016 3:38 AM

Zac is going to be a dad again!

by Anonymousreply 163May 11, 2016 8:11 PM

Mmm bop

You know whop

My do whop

Do it on my do op

Do it on my doo ooo ooo

Mmm bop

You know whop

My doo whop

Do it on my doo whop

Woo woo woo

by Anonymousreply 164July 30, 2017 12:44 PM

He's no Zac Efron

by Anonymousreply 165August 2, 2017 4:33 PM

This thread may last until his 50th.

by Anonymousreply 166August 2, 2017 4:35 PM

That's how many babies the Hanson's will have. They're breeders

by Anonymousreply 167August 5, 2017 7:39 PM

[quote] Longtime hanson fan and my mind is blown especially when it comes to Taylor. Hanson Insider any idea why they didn't release an album this year? They would typically release one every 3 years. I have a feeling they will probably disband after their next album whenever that will be. I recently started following Natalie on IG and her life seems rather depressing. Being a stay at home mom of 5 kids and homeschooling them I'd go nuts. She definitely seems more hands on with the kids than Taylor. I don't really get that that paternal instinct from Taylor he seems to be in his own little world. I own all of Hanson's concert dvds and the last one I bought was from 2013 and something about his ass looks so different from previous concert dvds. Maybe the prolapsed asshole is true after all.

My life is certainly less depressing than yours.

by Anonymousreply 168August 5, 2017 10:04 PM

Is Taylor Hanson still closeted and into kink, drugs, and power-bottoming? What happened to the people who knew what he was up to?

by Anonymousreply 169December 11, 2019 5:17 AM

He's oh-vah and has been since 1998

by Anonymousreply 170December 11, 2019 5:38 AM

He's only 26? That's my age! I thought he was much older.

by Anonymousreply 171December 11, 2019 6:07 AM

A Millennial who can't do math. What a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 172December 11, 2019 6:33 AM

"Is the old one still fugly."

Isaac is far from fugly; he's just not pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173December 11, 2019 3:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!