Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can someone explain the Brad Pitt/Angelina relationship to me?

Maybe I'm naive. But I always thought of Brad Pitt as a wholesome, average guy - probably not the brightest, but genuinely interested in the world, nice, kind of a stoner type, from a solid family. His parents seem old-fashioned, Midwestern, All-American, what have you.

What does Angelina Jolie see in him? And he in her? She seems very ... damaged. Beautiful, talented, but dangerous. You never hear of her having female friends, and she seems to live a nomadic life with that tribe of kids. Not to mention the strife-filled relationship with her dad, and the weird relationship with the brother she made out with at the Oscars, and the exhibitionistic romance with B. Bob Thornton.

Not to sound like a school marm, but I cannot imagine Brad's parents love her. And I don't really know what they see in one another either. Wouldn't someone as frisky as Ang become bored with ho-hum yet hot Brad? Wouldn't his old-school morals be somewhat upset by her...weird ways?

I think he and Jen Aniston were actually much more suited to one another -- kind of earthy average joes living large in Hollywood. He and Gwyneth made no sense, either, but she ended up breaking up with him due to her snobbery (he came from a different "class).

Anyway, can someone explain the attraction? Do you think they'll last?

by Anonymousreply 182May 27, 2018 8:15 AM

I think your view of Pitt is way off base.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2011 11:28 PM

Him & Aniston did make more sense together & he looked a lot better then but that is a lot of water under the bridge.

Personally I think people attract what is inside of them. What was inside of AJ was obviously a housefrau desperate to be accepted and normal. What was inside of Pitt was someone who longed to be weird.

He comes off as being dumb and stupid, and she's not much smarter, but, she's very shrewd and manipulative.

Oh and one thing I've heard from people in the know is that they have an open relationship. She's alluded to it several times, but they can see other people. I've also heard they don't even live together anymore but live in separate residences - I can't confirm that one.

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2011 11:34 PM

I actually have an opinion about this. I believe that Angelina partied and did all of her craziness and just got it out of her system and she was ready to move past all that and build a meaningful life. Brad met Angelina at a time when he was done sitting on the couch and smoking a blunt all day and was done with Jennifer's vapidity.

He met Angelina, they had this powerful chemistry and they got caught up in something. They fell in love and are now living their lives and are raising a family.

Jennifer didn't want a family or to be a mother, probably because of her fucked up relationship with her own mother.

Jennifer plays the girl next door, her image is the down to earth every woman, but she isn't any of those things. Angelina is beautiful and exotic, but she left the blood drinking, brother fucking behind and moved on. She grew up and has decided to give back.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2011 11:37 PM

He is a Sagittarius who is into air signs as you can tell by the type of women he dates

Juliette lewis- Gemini

Gwyneth Paltrow- Libra

Jenifer Aniston-Aquarius

Angelina Jolie- Gemini

All part from the same air element

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2011 11:40 PM

Only with sock puppets, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2011 11:40 PM

I thought about it for 3 or 4 seconds a few years ago. Then I moved on.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2011 11:47 PM

Pitt has a history of taking on the personality-interests-aura of whatever woman he's with at the time. He's something of a blank slate, which is unusual in men, though you see it in women a lot.

Jolie can dominate him, project onto him, and mold him this way and that. She's the worshipped one with the upper hand, and he welcomes the treatment. For now.

If the gossip can be believed, Pitt's family doesn't much care for Jolie. There have been reports that Pitt's mom and Aniston were buddy-buddy and remained so long after she and Brad split.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2011 11:53 PM

I think Brad's women have been gradually more famous as he gets older. You could probably graph his dates by fame level and they'd be in the exact order he traded them in (and traded up)

Angelina isn't any more than your average borderline. She doesn't have much of a personality at all so I'm sure Brad likes being the brains of that operation. I know everyone acts as if she's wild and amazing but the wildest thing about her is that she used to shoot heroin with former marching band nerd, Marilyn Manson.

They're dull as hell but I just spent 5 minutes sharing my opinion. Something must be compelling about them.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2011 12:07 AM

He has a cock, she has a vagina. Insert cock into vagina numerous times and enjoy. Can I explain anything else to you?

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2011 12:14 AM

"Personally I think people attract what is inside of them. What was inside of AJ was obviously a housefrau desperate to be accepted and normal. What was inside of Pitt was someone who longed to be weird."

This may be the most insightful thing I've ever read, especially the first sentence.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2011 12:19 AM

I think there's a lot more to Brad Pitt than meets the eye.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2011 12:32 AM

R1 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2011 12:34 AM

shit - I meant that R3 nailed it - not R1 :)

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2011 12:37 AM

"Housefrau"

Ach dear!

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2011 12:38 AM

It's a fake mutual PR relationship(especially regarding the kids, who I can guarantee they don't watch much). This does not mean that they aren't friendly with each other. I'm stunned by the lack of people at DL who haven't seen this for the sham that it is.

The reporting about it seems so by the numbers, fake, propaganda like, and over the top(the media telling people that they're interested in this couple which in turns creates interest in them) precisely because the media coverage is a reflection of the nature of the relationship, which is a fake.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2011 12:41 AM

you have inside of Brangelina? or is this just your Spidey senses "tingling"? :)

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2011 12:50 AM

I would bet everything I own that he's a BDSM sub/bottom. And she, of course, is a top.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2011 12:54 AM

R16, it's just my spidey sense. It's as obvious as the gayness of Taylor Lautner.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2011 12:55 AM

Opposites attract, maybe?

What they have in common is that they're both vapid and not particularly intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2011 12:58 AM

Angelina landed Brad via two ways. First, she recognized his very strong desire for a family and worked on him that way. Then she satisfied him sexually in ways that Jennifer never did (or at least that's the rumor). Also, he got was impressed by Angelina's UN ambassador thing, even though all she ever does is photo ops. But Brad is dumb and easily impressed.

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2011 1:04 AM

The people who buy this crap are the same people caught up in the completely staged life story of Sandra Bullock. lol

The acting doesn't end on the big screen, nor is that solely what the paychecks are for.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2011 1:10 AM

[quote]Then she satisfied him sexually in ways that Jennifer never did.

Could someone please explain this to me? Sex is sex is sex. Most chicks suck dick, ride cock and can be talked into trying anal. What's left for straight people to do? I somehow doubt Angie is all that. Didn't Billy Bob say she was like fucking a couch, whatever that means, but it doesn't sound good.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2011 1:13 AM

Is that Fran Fine?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2011 1:14 AM

My guess is that he stays mostly because of the kids – or fear of a custody battle. BPD women lose their charm pretty damn fast, and he does have a history of being with increasingly famous women and dumping them when he gets bored, or someone more famous comes along. But that’s not so easy when you hare six children with a crazy woman who’ll undoubtedly complicate a custody battle by leaving the country, so here he is.

Why she stays I don’t know, unless it’s the amount of publicity he brings. He seems such a dullard.

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2011 1:15 AM

The way Angelina looks now, it would be like fucking a corpse. Her body is scary.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2011 1:16 AM

They certainly don't care about the adopted kids from the prop department(forced on them by Hollywood higher ups), these idiots probably don't even care about their own kids.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2011 1:20 AM

Brad and Jennifer's split reminds me of this quote:

"Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who is tired of fucking her."

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2011 1:28 AM

They've been unusually quiet lately. We haven't been inundated with pictures of Angie and all the brats out doing lunch or shopping.

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2011 1:28 AM

Angelina's a witch who stole Brad from Jen!!

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2011 1:30 AM

s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2011 1:32 AM

She eats his shit, r22, and Jennifer Aniston wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2011 1:40 AM

R3, I see it the same way you do. And Pitt isn't as stupid as people think. He's done a number of projects and worked hard to improve his acting. He's not a natural like Jolie, who grew up around it.

I think Jolie is going to be doing less and less of it. She has access to a lot of people who can show her how to invest her money. She's going to spend her time doing international work like she does for UNHCR or CFR. She grew up around acting, did it and now likes other things better. Look at her on the red carpet vs with residents in a war zone or injured soldiers. She is just beaming with those people and so bored in Hollywood. I think Pitt will stick with the movies and will continue to act while producing and maybe eventually get into some directing. He didn't get into it until he was out of college and had no real exposure growing up. But he likes the charity work and both really like doing good.

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2011 1:42 AM

She's in Libya, R28. And I think he's still filming in England.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2011 1:50 AM

[quote]She is just beaming with those people and so bored in Hollywood.

I could be wrong, but I don't think she's beaming around those people because she gets something form being around them. I think she beams because they look at her like she's a saint. She gets so much adoration and praise, it must do wonders for her ego.

They greeted her in Sarajevo a couple of months ago with such fanfare... You would think she single-handedly ended the siege of Sarajevo.

The celebrity worship is everywhere. It's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2011 1:51 AM

They're both boring poseurs.

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2011 1:59 AM

She was in Croatia, too. The president of Croatia came to meet with her. She told the president she would help with the land-mine problem. Can you imagine how important she must feel when that happens? She, Angelina Jolie the actress, told the president of Croatia that she could help his country with the mine issues. She'll throw some money at them and they'll give her a medal for it, I'm sure.

At least the media and the public were mocking the whole event.

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2011 2:13 AM

"I think Brad's women have been gradually more famous as he gets older. You could probably graph his dates by fame level and they'd be in the exact order he traded them in (and traded up)"

and

"he does have a history of being with increasingly famous women and dumping them when he gets bored, or someone more famous comes along"

I have always felt that he must be very insecure and trades in women when a more famous one becomes available.

Angie is safe until her box office appeal starts dropping and a new bombshell comes along.

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2011 2:15 AM

Yes, R37, I can see him dumping AJ for some hot young thing the way Harrison Ford dumped his wife for Calista Flockhart.

He won't wait until he's over 60, though.

Of course, she could do the same thing to him with a boy toy, the way Demi dumped Bruce for Ashton, but either way, Angie's days of being the hot one who always called the shots is over.

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2011 2:39 AM

I think that goo goo eyes thing they do is repellent and so fake. Nobody, not in the first 48 hours of the first hot fuck or on their honeymoon looks at eachother like that. It's such a put on that I almost believe the whole relationship is a sham.

"I'm beaming at him as hard as I can!"

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2011 2:48 AM

r38, Bruce and Demi had been divorced for years before she and Ashton hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2011 2:57 AM

[quote]Nobody, not in the first 48 hours of the first hot fuck or on their honeymoon looks at eachother like that.

Actually, I am friends with a hetero couple and they look at each other like that. They've been married for seven years. It's very sweet. They're discreet about it, though.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2011 3:06 AM

OK, whatever, R40. My point was unless she takes up with a boy toy who wants to use her to advance his career, no one will want her after Brad. Unless it's maybe an aging billionaire.

But Brad will almost certainly move on to someone younger, hotter and nubile.

The fact some people think he's a wholesome family man who wouldn't do that is belied by the fact he started fucking Angie when he was married to another woman, proving he's exactly what people above have said he is: someone who fucks women who enhance his image, and he's always on the watch for someone more advantageous than the one he's with now.

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2011 3:07 AM

I thought that Brad dumped Gwynnie because she cheated on him. I'm pretty sure she admitted it in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2011 3:13 AM

She creeps me out. He bores me. They both look like they stink. He still is capable of appearing human. She has thrown that ability away as unnecessary and a waste of PR. They came together because she spotted a chance for a $$ partnership and he was ready for a step up. No they're stuck with it because they're so completely marketing-focused (She is and he learned it from her, plus his career isn't what it used to be.) they know they can't split without major damage. Not with all the kids. And the lust. And the presumed perfect heat they both have.

He's fundamentally an okay person who tries to take his responsibilities seriously, and the kids have saddled him after Jolie's manipulations tangled him up. No, he's not raising the kids, but they're "their" kids.

Maybe eventually a tearful "we grew apart" split followed by a period of time where they're not seen with others. And then they'll both go POW with their next Big Love. Her prey will be interesting. Maybe someone extremely wealthy. Pitt will go for younger and an actress.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2011 3:23 AM

I don't think Gwynnie ever admitted it. Now that the public knows BP it's more likely that he cheated on her, don't you think? Gwynnie is asexual and just a famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2011 3:26 AM

In public he shows off his relationship with white girls...in private he's into dark skin black women.

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2011 4:07 AM

[quote]The way Angelina looks now, it would be like fucking a corpse. Her body is scary

Brad loves his women super skinny. That's probably part of the reason why Jolie is staying so thin.

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2011 4:34 AM

Aniston was never super skinny. Whatever you say about her you can't deny her body was always very nice.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2011 4:38 AM

I thought it was well known that Goop did cheat on him and he took it very badly. I also thought she was sorry the break up happened because of that. Have I been reading to many tabloids?

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2011 6:43 AM

That's what I thought as well, R49.

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2011 6:57 AM

I can't believe Della hasn't commented yet.

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2011 6:57 AM

According to the Andrew Morton book:

Pitt was actually kind of a troubled guy when he was younger and had bouts with depression and suicidal thoughts. What drew him to Jolie was how open she was about her dark years. He feel head over heels for her since they could talk about their dark pasts.

Regarding Aniston the book says she was very insecure and expected the husband to be the one who protects and cares for the emotional wounds of the wife. Pitt said he kind of thought thats what marriage is about (as a lot of men do) then a few years in he just got tired of taking care of Aniston's constant needs.

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2011 7:04 AM

[quote]I thought that Brad dumped Gwynnie because she cheated on him. I'm pretty sure she admitted it in an interview.

Paltrow did admit that she went through a tough time after the split and blamed herself as the cause of her own unhappiness----yes basically she said she cheated.

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2011 7:08 AM

I thought Goop cheated on BP and moved on because she didn't think him sophisticated enough? Same thing happened with Affleck?

by Anonymousreply 54October 15, 2011 7:14 AM

Goop has said her that she had 2 famous relationships prior to her marriage...one with a great guy that she was too immature to make work and one with a complete knucklehead she was glad to get away from.

by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2011 7:21 AM

I think Angelina likes running her show and the not too bright, not very independent Brad, who just goes along with her lead, might suit her perfectly. Anniston, like most people, would prefer a guy to be interesting by himself.

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2011 7:50 AM

[quote] Anniston, like most people, would prefer a guy to be interesting by himself.

and gay too.

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2011 8:28 AM

My view is that Brad Pitt changes himself to suit relationships. With every woman he has dated it seems like he's changed himself to match them. It seems like whenever he grows bored with himself and his life he gets a new woman who reflects the kind of person he wants to be. With Aniston he got a great deal of fame and positive press and was loved by the hausfraus who adore Aniston.

When he got bored of the direction his career was headed in and the way he was viewed by the public he jumped ship and got together with a woman who was more respected in the acting world and who seemed to live quite an eccentric and adventurous life. He wanted his life to be more interesting and more 'important'. Thus came the children, the humanitarian work, the critically acclaimed films, the striving to be a better actor, the trips around the world. I have to say he's done quite well with Jolie and has even managed to get an oscar nomination out of the relationship.

I'm sure he loves and is attracted to Jolie, but I think that sometimes we are attracted to the type of people that we wish we were or want to be.

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2011 9:00 AM

My opinion, based on nothing but my own opinion, is that at first they were really into each other. Jungle sex and all that. She was theforbidden fruit and he fell for it hook, line, and sinker. After a while, BP started seeing AJ's true colors, got scared and wanted to get out. But, he was saddled with six kids and a lunatic partner. This was around the time of the NOW article saying that they were splitting.

I think since then Brad has probably accepted his fate and they've grown into becoming friends and partners in media whoredom, but nothing more. I am certain they live separate lives and do whatever the hell they want in private.

by Anonymousreply 59October 15, 2011 12:09 PM

They look like a happy couple to me. The picture after picture that you see of them together or with the kids shows me a happy couple with the family they love and want to be with all of the time. I never got the idea that she does her charity work just for the photo opportunities that comes with it. She and he are using their celebrity to do some good in this world and I like them for that work. Someone upthread said that they have lived that other life and now they have moved on to something else that satisfies them.

I like them and their family.

As the kids say today: Haters gonna hate! (Ooooh, I feel so hep to the jive!)

by Anonymousreply 60October 15, 2011 1:17 PM

[quote]Goop has said her that she had 2 famous relationships prior to her marriage...one with a great guy that she was too immature to make work and one with a complete knucklehead she was glad to get away from.

Pitt is the great guy and Affleck is the knucklehead. He looks like a jerk. My mother calls him "old deadeyes" (she's right, his eyes are expressionless) and is seriously creeped out by Affleck.

by Anonymousreply 61October 15, 2011 2:26 PM

"I think since then Brad has probably accepted his fate and they've grown into becoming friends and partners in media whoredom, but nothing more."

How silly. People who really want to get out of relationship get out of them.

by Anonymousreply 62October 15, 2011 2:35 PM

Wasn't Afflect knee keep in a pile of coke when he dated Goopy?

by Anonymousreply 63October 15, 2011 2:55 PM

It's hilarious that so many of us think we know anything at all about these people.

There are teams of highly paid publicists, dozens of photographers, and many, many so-called entertainment journalists who collectively work to create images and impressions about them.

That charlatan fake psychic, Sylvia Browne, knows more about what will happen in the presidential race of 2020 than any of us really know about the Pitt-Jolies.

by Anonymousreply 64October 15, 2011 2:58 PM

Doesn't matter R64. Gossip is fun but other than making fun of them I don't pay them all that much mind. Their movies suck for the most part. I haven't liked AJ since Gia. Her lips were not as distracting then, maybe her face was fuller? Now, I can't watch her on screen because she looks like she's got labia attached to her face. They're gross. Brad's always been a big 0 IMO and now he looks shaggy and dirty.

by Anonymousreply 65October 15, 2011 3:04 PM

R64 She's no fake.

I hope one day you are lucky enough to be touched by the Holy Spirit of our protective prophet, psychic and philanthropist, Sylvia Browne. Both human being and living Goddess, Sylvia has stunned the Earth with her miraculous soothsaying—and the healing power of her angelic aura is like nothing the world of man has known since St. Bernadette of Lourdes. Her Heaven-sent telepathic and clairvoyant gifts continue to leave witnesses awestruck, and any contact with her preternatural presence will forever change the spiritual lives of those so blessed.

by Anonymousreply 66October 15, 2011 3:16 PM

I have yet to understand the hate for AJ. Everyone is entitled to dislike her, but I don't get it. She acted a fool when she was younger, then she grew up and did something positive with her life. Is there anyone on this board over the age of 30 who cannot say the same thing?

by Anonymousreply 67October 15, 2011 3:20 PM

[quote]"Personally I think people attract what is inside of them. What was inside of AJ was obviously a housefrau desperate to be accepted and normal. What was inside of Pitt was someone who longed to be weird."

I think people are attracted to something they perceive in others and that they don't have (or think they don't have) and want. She had the allure of danger, beauty and sexiness, seemed interesting and fascinating to him and wanted kids unlike JA. He had what seemed like stability from where she stands and she could probably control him too (although she didn't seem to seek control before him). They were also both very big stars.

by Anonymousreply 68October 15, 2011 3:21 PM

I hope you're not missing your lunch with Sarah Palin.

by Anonymousreply 69October 15, 2011 3:23 PM

R67 I think it's the phoniness. She moans about no privacy yet every time they go out and about she makes sure their pictures are taken. Lots of celebrities manage to live daily lives walking around NYC etc. buying coffee, etc. without a ton of photographers tagging along. Look how many celebrity children their are that are kept away from the public eye. Jolie and Tom Cruise are whoring their kids out on a constant basis.

by Anonymousreply 70October 15, 2011 3:28 PM

R66, MARY! ^.^

by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2011 3:31 PM

The creepy part is that she doesn't have a publicist. She's the one who alerts the media when she wants photos of her taking the kids fun places.

I think people who hate Angelina recognize her as a borderline and have been burned by one before.

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2011 3:36 PM

What this thread proves is that no one here has a clue about them, who they were and are now. Brad Pitt has been my #1 (in that list of people you can fuck with it being cheating) forever. Depp, once second, has left the bldg. Delon, a second, is shit to his child and is old. Now.

All but #1 have come and gone. Brad loves Angie, Angie loves Brad.

& oh yeah, I wouldn't fuck a man with kids

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2011 3:42 PM

Obviously op knew NOTHING about Brad Pitt. If you want to know about a star, don't bother to read their pr sheet.

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2011 3:49 PM

Can someone please post R66's reply on Sylvia Browne's facebook page or website?

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2011 3:59 PM

Sandra Bullock? I mean why would any adult buy her story? So obviously phoney! As if she really thought Jessie would be a good boy. She didn't care, she has other interest. Then because of the screw up, she had to buy a brown baby...Jessie insisted on fucking an idiot.

Brad and Angelina? We have no idea what their relationship is. At least they have a shitload of nannies to take care of those poor children.

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2011 4:13 PM

Why are some of you talking about Brad "going for younger" like Angie's so fucking old already? Isn't she only 35? He's the one who's pushing 50.

by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2011 4:14 PM

[quote]Isn't she only 35? He's the one who's pushing 50.

He is 35 in male years.

She is 45 in male years.

by Anonymousreply 78October 15, 2011 4:20 PM

She's not aging well R77.

by Anonymousreply 79October 15, 2011 4:22 PM

r78 = Jack Donaghy

And neither is he, r77.

by Anonymousreply 80October 15, 2011 4:27 PM

She looks great for someone who hasn't eaten in years.

by Anonymousreply 81October 15, 2011 4:30 PM

Sorry, meant r79.

by Anonymousreply 82October 15, 2011 4:31 PM

I think Brad is in over his head, but with all those kids he is screwed.

by Anonymousreply 83October 15, 2011 4:32 PM

Who is Jack Donaghy?

by Anonymousreply 84October 15, 2011 4:35 PM

RF70, she doesn't have to make sure that her photo is taken. The paps stalk her because photos of them and kids are worth so much money. And I have heard her complain very little about it, so I don't know where you are getting your information.

by Anonymousreply 85October 15, 2011 4:37 PM

R59 is right. Also, a big part of AJ's 'seduction' of Brad was the allure of an open relaitonship with less strings that his marriage with Anniston had. I think with JA, there were girls/guys on the side but if things ever got too serious she was there to end it (remember the architect/The Fountain?)

by Anonymousreply 86October 15, 2011 4:42 PM

Let me clarify my posts: I meant "neither is he" to r79. His leathery skin looks like it could have doubled as one of the baseball mitts in Moneyball.

r78 sounds like Jack Donaghy, who is a character played by Alec Baldwin on 30 Rock - a "loveable" chauvinist who says such quotable tidbits as, "50 is the new 40 for men. But 50 is still 60 for women."

True, it is a man's world, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

by Anonymousreply 87October 15, 2011 4:56 PM

I'm very sure both Aniston and Pitt cheated while married to each other. Cheating is normal, falling in love is not.

by Anonymousreply 88October 15, 2011 5:45 PM

The main thing is, he escaped from Goopy. Can you imagine her Gooping about "William Bradley Pit" and his am-AZing architectural abilities now?

by Anonymousreply 89October 15, 2011 7:17 PM

I can also imagine Goop's smirk every time she sees a photo of his rainbow brigade munching on Doritos.

by Anonymousreply 90October 15, 2011 7:17 PM

Let's see:

Robin Givens = Mike Tyson's sloppies, but got me some minor press.

Juliette Lewis = Crazy Scientologist, but got me in the tabloids.

Gwynnie Paltrow = Pretentious cunt, but got me a Golden Globe and an Oscar nom.

Jennifer Anniston = Boring TV actress, but got me to huge fame.

Angelina Jolie = Borderline psycho, but I'm the biggest male star on the planet. By a ten miles.

Yeah, I'm the dumb one bitches.

by Anonymousreply 91October 16, 2011 4:31 AM

Brad's best days are behind him. The frau-base is only interested in beautiful, glamourous people just to see what kind of offspring they'll have. After they pop out the kids it's all downhill and NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 92October 16, 2011 2:21 PM

# 1 Brad Pitt is kind & genuinely concerned for others peoples welfare, & yes he comes from a solid family, but he has never been "wholesome" matter of fact he was a male slut and a pot head.

# 2 Angelina was a messed up teen, but like most people she has evolved to a more stable and responsible person, it happens.

# 3 Jennifer is all about image, she is not Rachel her character from friends, but the public would like to think so. She is a nice person, but vapid and very career driven, and no she did not want children, she wanted a hollywood career. I do not understand why she just does not admit it, because there is nothing wrong with not wanting to breed.

by Anonymousreply 93October 16, 2011 2:54 PM

Brad's future wife at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 16, 2011 3:08 PM

Pitt has always wanted two things: The most famous possible girlfriend, one whose fame will enhance and extend his own, and kids.

So now he’s finding out what it’s liKe to have kids with a narcissistic, career driven, super famous woman.

by Anonymousreply 95October 16, 2011 7:55 PM

No darling I can't. You would first have to understand the attraction between a man and a woman.

by Anonymousreply 96October 16, 2011 9:12 PM

I could see her walking away from the kids. I think she is nuts or bi-polar or selfish or simply a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 97October 16, 2011 11:27 PM

I could see you fucking Dawson on Wall St., R97. I just don't think it's likely.

by Anonymousreply 98October 16, 2011 11:38 PM

R63

[quote}How silly. People who really want to get out of relationship get out of them.

Just that Brad likes to be famous more than anything else. Him and AJ are a match in famewhoring heaven.

by Anonymousreply 99February 24, 2014 4:57 AM

Angie is damaged - therefore, she is very shrewed and manipulative: Mr. & Mrs. Smith:

She snatched Brad out from under Brad's & Jen's noses before they even knew what'd hit them;

On the set of 'Mr. & Mrs. S,' her newly adopted son was always with her. She always made Maddow show Brad his newest toy, making certain Maddox ALWAYS had a new toy;

Brad wanted family/kids; Jen didn't. Once Angie discovered this, even more adoptions/pregnancies.

Brad was so baked most of the time; he welcomed somebody else's taking control; and

Rumor has it, she's supposed to be an amazing 'night-time wizard.'

by Anonymousreply 100February 24, 2014 5:27 AM

I happened to watch World War Z, the other night. I was impressed at how brad Pitt has matured and grown as an actor. He is really really charismatic, has a sense of vulnerability and compassion to him that just comes off the screen.

I just sighed with pleasure watching him and his gorgeous hair. I'm a straight chick. Let me know if you want my insight into AJ...

by Anonymousreply 101February 24, 2014 5:36 AM

This thread reminds me of the crazy anti-Angelina Jolie fraus on Female First. They have the nuttiest ideas about Brad and Ang and they worship Jennifer Aniston.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102February 24, 2014 5:38 AM

Bwah! R99 actually answered a post from October 2011 as an excuse to discuss Angelina Jolie.

Now this is just poor, brokenassed trollin' I dun ever see. Things boring over at the female forum?

The Queers ain't gonna bite here on this one, "ladies".

by Anonymousreply 103February 24, 2014 5:41 AM

What's a 'night-time wizard'?

by Anonymousreply 104February 24, 2014 5:43 AM

I think they're fucking.

by Anonymousreply 105February 24, 2014 5:44 AM

Why is lesbian Jolie attracted to a man like Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 106February 24, 2014 5:51 AM

Yes R102. It's our race trolling troll of color. She gets all excited because fair weather lesbo Angie adopted a black child. She's been on that FF forum, Dlisted, Radar et. al. Concurrently the thought bothers her that AJ dated an Asian because as an old black lesbian she feels excluded. Sometimes I wonder if she knows the alter Mrs. Patrick Campbell. She's easy to spot. A true systemic troll of the highest order. Many of us know her name and the hovel in which she resides (on partial assistance)

by Anonymousreply 107February 24, 2014 5:54 AM

R103, well Pitt and Jolie were at the bafta awards last week, so it is relevant. They were wearing matching tuxes or something and I really felt like there has been a power shift in their relationship and now she's more into him.

I'm a chill chick and I'm friendly with all persuasions except misogynists like you so piss off.

by Anonymousreply 108February 24, 2014 5:56 AM

R102's hook is a hoot. Wake up, The Queers here don't care about your obsessions. It must be pretty slow all around. I'm out when these crazy women of color stink up the place with their lesbo obsessions. Good night.

by Anonymousreply 109February 24, 2014 6:04 AM

What's Brad's skin color?

by Anonymousreply 110February 24, 2014 6:05 AM

brad wanted kids. jennifer the fugly aniston doesn't.

angie already had a kid and wanted more.

voila she won him by giving him kids.

by Anonymousreply 111February 24, 2014 6:06 AM

I agree that she's now more into him than he is into her. The past year he seems to be totally disinterested whenever they are pictured. He looks to be just going through the motions.

by Anonymousreply 112February 24, 2014 7:21 AM

" They were wearing matching tuxes or something and I really felt like there has been a power shift in their relationship and now she's more into him. "

Really? Since people are so fake on the red carpet, I doubt anyone can tell much about their relationships. He did look miserable and bored, true, if she looked more alive I wouldn't guess it was because of love, but that she was working harder at publicizing whatever they were there to publicize.

by Anonymousreply 113February 24, 2014 3:23 PM

JA sure traded up with Justin Theroux. That man is fine as hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 25, 2014 4:38 AM

Brad has never been a wholesome average guy. He may have come from a wholesome average family, but that does not mean Brad is that way. I think Brad & Angie have a hell of a lot more in common than he & Jennifer ever did, now that relationship was all about PR, they were even set up by their publicist. I guess Brad got tired of being in a phony PR relationship with vapid Jennifer and fell for Angelina, who IMO needs Brad way more than he needs her.

by Anonymousreply 115February 25, 2014 5:04 AM

Vapid Brad now has dyed hair, and a sagging body.

Once upon a time he was lovelier than his ladies. Then, somebody told him he better start looking like a man; so he started to look dirty and unkempt. He kept this up for a while. Lately, with the loss of his loveliness, he's changed back to a clean look.

He acted like he actually believed PEOPLE mag's coronation of him as "The Sexiest Man Alive", twice. In actuality, he wasn't even close to the sexiness of most hollywood actors. He simply was just too lovely!

by Anonymousreply 116February 25, 2014 5:54 AM

"Once upon a time he was lovelier than his ladies. Then, somebody told him he better start looking like a man"

R116, what do you mean that he was lovelier than his ladies? Do you think he did not look like a man? If so, in what ways?

by Anonymousreply 117February 26, 2014 4:38 AM

The post from R46 (2 years ago) is interesting. Makes me think the rumors about him and Lupita are true.

by Anonymousreply 118February 26, 2014 5:40 AM

He calls himself "the Zen Master of publicity" or some shit. He learned it when he was with dullard Jennifer Aniston although she didn't teach him everything. He's had other instructors as well. He's shown Jolie an array of PR manipulations and controls that she didn't know existed. Presto-Change-o! Angelina is transformed from the junkie whore to the Global Earth Mother Goddess while still actually being a junkie whore.

I have no idea what their relationship is because every move, every look, every utterance that we see/hear is so calculated that it tells us nothing.

If I had to guess, I'd guess Bradley's the top, not Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 119February 26, 2014 7:32 AM

I think when he said in that Diane Sawyer interview that you have to be a "Zen master" when the tabs are after you for years and years, that you have to let it roll off your back, not that he had mastered the tabloids. I think he even said something in that same interview about not knowing the paps were hiding in the bushes when they took pics of him and Angelina. That's not exactly "mastery" of the tabloids.

He may be pretty good at it by now, but my guess is he just throws money at some expensive, effective PR agencies who are better at this than he would ever be.

by Anonymousreply 120February 26, 2014 7:58 AM

I think it's funny that posters (even three years ago) are espousing that Brad dates women to increase his fame. Um, he's been the biggest movie star on the planet since about 1995. Goopster road his coat tails, so did Aniston. His fame helped her be the only Friend to segue into a movie career.

Angie was his equal.

by Anonymousreply 121February 26, 2014 8:14 AM

I think it was Goop who dumped him. I doubt she liked the media frenzy around their relationship. He is more into staged pap pics and exposing his private relationship, mainly bc he has no talent, so he needs to hype himself up in another way.

by Anonymousreply 122February 26, 2014 8:36 PM

No, R122, Goop cheated on him and he dumped her.

She dumped Affleck (but he was thrilled to escape).

Martin is in the process of dumping her right now.

by Anonymousreply 123February 26, 2014 9:13 PM

Someone mentioned Angelina maybe suffering from BPD. I could see that. Wacky childhood, and she has this skewed, black-and-white perspective: a venerating vision of her "saintly" mother, and of her father as a miserable sack of shit. Definitely not seeing realistically. Brad seems like he can be a martyr. I think he'll get out of that drama, some day.

by Anonymousreply 124February 26, 2014 9:23 PM

" I doubt she [Goop] liked the media frenzy around their relationship."

Are you kidding? That woman has a Kardashian-level need for media attention!

by Anonymousreply 125February 27, 2014 3:48 AM

If Goop liked the media frenzy around her you would see her every second day with her husband and with her kids in the gossip rags. I don't know who cheated on who, but I am pretty sure she was glad to be getting out of the Pitt relationship. Never knew why she got with such a dumb guy in the first place.

If you believe the anti Goop propaganda Chris Martin has been trying to get rid of Goop since 2005. Not that I think she makes great choices picking friends, lovers or husbands. But Chris Martin is still a better pick than uber douche bags like Pitt and Affleck.

by Anonymousreply 126February 27, 2014 4:24 AM

[quote]Never knew why she got with such a dumb guy in the first place.

It's because Goop is dumb in real life. Like, seriously stunted. All those stupid things that she's said? She probably said them without consulting her handlers/assistants/advisors first. She has a LOT of handlers.

I know someone who was close to her when she was growing up. Gwyneth has a below average IQ. She knows it and works hard and pays people a lot of money in order to appear somewhat intelligent. It helps that she is an excellent mimic and that she has good instincts. Those two traits plus her work ethic, plus her connections, plus all those paid assistants/tutors/teachers/etc., and her giant ego/ambition helped her get to where she is now (although it was mostly her connections).

But yeah, she's dim and she hates it.

by Anonymousreply 127February 27, 2014 5:31 AM

Brad and Angelina are together because they both wanted a family at the same time. Brad was sick of Jennifer's putting off having children.

And also at that point, Brad got to the age where he realized he wanted to be known for more than just being a pretty face. Angelina was, by that time, a pro in doing good works, and she helped him cultivate his own charity work.

Also, Angelina gave Brad whatever he wanted sexually. They had a lively, kinky sex life early on. There were things Jennifer would not do, but Angelina didn't have any hang ups.

It's rumored Brad and Angelina have an open marriage nowadays. They'll never break up because they like the "brand" and all the good works they can do with that brand. But more importantly, they will stay together because they actually love one other and the family they've created.

by Anonymousreply 128February 27, 2014 5:41 AM

What a lovely romantic fiction you've created, R128.

by Anonymousreply 129February 27, 2014 5:57 AM

Well *I* think that they stay together because they're afraid of the inevitable big-money, hugely publicized, possibly international custody battle!

Whaddya think of that, R128?

by Anonymousreply 130February 27, 2014 6:09 AM

R127

[quote]I know someone who was close to her when she was growing up. Gwyneth has a below average IQ.

.... how to spot a pathetic lier on an internet message board.

by Anonymousreply 131February 27, 2014 7:09 AM

Still with this shit, fraus?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 5, 2014 6:56 PM

Brad Pitt is a dumbbell social justice warrior who stupidly exposed himself to toxic chemicals while 'rebuilding' in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

Guaranteed, he has health issues from all of the toxic shit he has breathed in there.

by Anonymousreply 133March 5, 2014 7:12 PM

He is not gay.Interesting, because most beautiful men like him are gay. Brad seems to like a lot women, though.

by Anonymousreply 134May 12, 2014 6:41 PM

OP, the answer is 40 seconds into this clip.

Transcript:

[Alvy addresses a pair of strangers on the street]

Alvy Singer: Here, you look like a very happy couple, um, are you?

Female street stranger: Yeah.

Alvy Singer: Yeah? So, so, how do you account for it?

Female street stranger: Uh, I'm very shallow and empty and I have no ideas and nothing interesting to say.

Male street stranger: And I'm exactly the same way.

Alvy Singer: I see. Wow. That's very interesting. So you've managed to work out something?

by Anonymousreply 135May 12, 2014 6:58 PM

Shit. I forgot the clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136May 12, 2014 7:25 PM

Strange how people love to speculate about this pair after all these years.

They are just a couple of famous actors who made some kids and make some movies. People get so over invested in them. So pissed off that they are together. Why? What difference would it make to anyone but their kids if they split? None. Just like when Depp and Paradis split. Nobody should care.

And they'll probably be together in 2014 unless lung cancer gets Pitt. But there will still be the silly Internet "rumours" of them breaking up every few months.

by Anonymousreply 137May 12, 2014 7:31 PM

2024, excuse me, thanking you kindly

by Anonymousreply 138May 12, 2014 7:36 PM

Why the hell don't they get married if they love and respect so much each other? They both have issues or at least one of them.

by Anonymousreply 139May 12, 2014 10:42 PM

I could only stomach the first two pages of this thread. What a bunch of obsessive, presumptuous, CRAZY PEOPLE on this thread.

YOU DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE. Period. You have ZERO CLUE as to what goes on in their heads, yet you waste your time and energy making sh*t up ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW. This thread is like fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 140May 12, 2014 11:51 PM

I don't really blame her for being estranged from her dad, he had an affair and left her mother when she and her brother were babies.

by Anonymousreply 141May 12, 2014 11:56 PM

R131 I know! Doesn't "below average IQ" mean learning difficulties? (eg. Susan Boyle)

by Anonymousreply 142May 13, 2014 12:13 AM

R124 "Wacky childhood, and she has this skewed, black-and-white perspective: a venerating vision of her "saintly" mother, and of her father as a miserable sack of shit."

Isn't that natural considering her mother completely raised them and Voight was an absentee father?

by Anonymousreply 143May 13, 2014 12:20 AM

R140, God forbid that anyone on a gossip board should actually, you know, gossip.

Now sniff you smelling salts and retire to your fainting couch, there's a good girl!

by Anonymousreply 144May 13, 2014 12:24 AM

How did Susan Boyle get in here, R142? (I didn't read from the beginning.) Who is she cheating with?

by Anonymousreply 145May 13, 2014 12:28 AM

I remember reading something about her childhood and Jon Voight didn't seem like an absentee father. I remember one of the things mentioned was that she and her brother were pissed because he bought them a moderately priced car to drive to BH HS and not a Mercedes or BMW. They sounded like entitled brats. Say what you will about JV, but he doesn't have kids littered all over with several different women like a lot if these men do.

by Anonymousreply 146May 13, 2014 12:33 AM

R36 It's only bloody Croatia. I think having British Foreign Secretary William Hague as a travelling companion trumps that. (as someone who remembers when Hague was the much-mocked Tory leader I find it quite funny seeing those two together)

by Anonymousreply 147May 13, 2014 12:34 AM

R146 Having an affair while your kids are babies is quite indefensible though.

by Anonymousreply 148May 13, 2014 12:36 AM

R146 Don't suppose you remember where you read that? Besides surely teenage Angelina Jolie would have wanted an old American muscle car or pickup truck and not a Mercedes or BMW?

by Anonymousreply 149May 13, 2014 12:39 AM

I'm with [R3] and I think they are both genuine humanitarians. They have that in common. I don't think Jennifer A wanted children and he did.

by Anonymousreply 150May 13, 2014 5:08 AM

Read somewhere that AJ made up the story that JA didn't want children, so the public wouldn't abandon her.

If the Brad people didn't erase photos of his past, on the internet, you'd see how Brad would morph into his current woman of interest, to where they looked like siblings.

Now that he's over 50,and grey-haired, he probably doesn't have the hots for any woman, even AJ, if he ever did. He's stuck with her, and nepotism will keep them in the spotlight even whey they reach elder hood.

by Anonymousreply 151May 13, 2014 6:11 AM

Duh. Lavender.

by Anonymousreply 152May 13, 2014 6:19 AM

There are photos of them in today's Daily Mail at the Normal Heart premiere. Her face has big expanses of some sort of white powder (doing blow in the limo?). Neither of them has a single wrinkle. They could be at their high school prom. Great work they've had done but it makes them both look a little like their wax dummies at Tussaud's.

by Anonymousreply 153May 13, 2014 6:22 AM

What's with all the B&A thread bumping?

by Anonymousreply 154May 13, 2014 6:41 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 13, 2014 6:44 AM

I've always thought this was a subject that has no real place on a gay and lesbian site.

by Anonymousreply 156May 13, 2014 6:47 AM

R131: it's LIAR, not LIER. Talk about pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 157May 13, 2014 7:04 AM

Those Daily Mail photos are quite bizarre. Normally you'd have to zoom to spot a bit of residue or something, but she's literally got power slathered all over her face. It can't actually be cocaine, no one could be that Tony Montana-esque in public.

by Anonymousreply 158May 13, 2014 1:14 PM

R145 Susan Boyle is what someone with a below average IQ might look like, not Gwyneth Paltrow. She might not be all that smart but no way on Earth is she mentally backward.

by Anonymousreply 159May 13, 2014 1:16 PM

*powder

by Anonymousreply 160May 13, 2014 1:21 PM

You can't see that sheer finishing powder at the time of application, it only shows up under very bright flash lights from the camera.

by Anonymousreply 161May 13, 2014 1:59 PM

MAC do a white finishing powder that looks translucent in ambient light but will give that distinctive " plate of gak" look under flash lights.

by Anonymousreply 162May 13, 2014 4:00 PM

She looks like an android and he no longer looks like Brad Pitt to me.

by Anonymousreply 163May 13, 2014 4:03 PM

This is what I think. He met Angelina and was swept away and they fell instantly and passionately in love and discovered the things they had in common. He looked at his life with Jennifer Aniston, she was career driven and shallow and didn't care about making a difference and he just got caught up. Brad and Angelina probably fight and make love and fight and make love some more. He probably reached a point in his life where he was just tired of everything that Anniston represented and met this woman who made him really feel.

by Anonymousreply 164May 13, 2014 4:08 PM

Brad left Jen because he wanted a family. As her career was ascending at the time, she didn't. She had to stay thin so continued with her coke habit, while Brad continued with his pot habit.

Angelina is gorgeous, is a better actress, has deeper thoughts about with world than just acting, and wants a big family.

It's obvious why Brad left. He did the right thing.

I believe Jen and Brad still co-own a production company, so there isn't bad blood between them.

by Anonymousreply 165May 13, 2014 5:09 PM

WHORINA HEARTLESSLY DESTROYED A MARRIAGE BY STEALING BRAD PITT AWAY FROM AMERICA'S SWEETHEART, OUR JEN. SHE USED A BUNCH OF FILTHY SEX TRICKS SHE LEARNED FROM HER BROTHER TO VAGATISE HIM, THE SLUT!

NEVAH FORGET!

by Anonymousreply 166May 15, 2014 8:50 AM

So three days after her "white powder disaster" on her legs, she does it again, this time on her face? Christ, what an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 167May 15, 2014 9:01 AM

OMG! According to the STAR Brad had a relationship with porn star Cameron Fox.

by Anonymousreply 168May 21, 2015 12:05 AM

by Anonymousreply 169May 21, 2015 12:31 AM

Link please, R168.

by Anonymousreply 170May 21, 2015 12:44 AM

AJ got pregnant right away to get her hooks into BP, too.

by Anonymousreply 171May 21, 2015 1:25 AM

R170 right here. Interesting. Well now we KNOW why he was BFF's with Clooney (also bi-gay & now married), and still with AJ - she's ok with the open relationship. Jen was not. No problem though, everyone has moved on. He has looked like shit since hooking up with AJ but he's never been a good actor. And it doesn't matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 21, 2015 3:50 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Brad Pitt Dates Men On The Side-- Why It Works For Angelina Jolie!

By Desiree Cole, May 20, 2015t

Their lasting Hollywood romance may be a surprise, but there’s a reason for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s relationship has worked so well over that the world doesn’t know about.

Hollywood insider Hesham “Sham” Ibrahim, who has been a long-time traveler with the same social circles as Brad and Angelina, exclusively told Star, “I don’t want to define Brad Pitt’s sexuality, but whatever it is, he’s into guys.”

And his sexuality with men isn’t a new thing. Sham told Star that Brad’s bisexuality has been going on for close to 10 years and even spoke about two of his male hookups. Cameron Fox, who did adult films and was an all-American looking adult-film actor, was contacted by Brad on a website called RentBoy.com nearly a decade ago. The two were supposed to meet at a hotel in Monterey, California. “When [Cameron] got there, an assistant met him in the lobby and took him to a room. Sure enough, there was Brad Pitt,” Sham tells Star. “Brad took one look at him, gave him a thousand dollars and asked him to leave. Cameron wasn’t as attractive as he appeared to be in his pictures. I guess Brad has picky taste.”

Sham also heard reports that this was a common case if his men weren’t up to his expectation. But when he did find one he liked, Brad seemed to have a routine down to the last detail. “They said he seemed to have the whole scenario pretty much worked out,” Sham says.

And how does Angelina feel about her dreamboat husband straying away for other men? Fine! She too is bisexual and openly admitted her romance with Oscar-winning onetime girlfriend Jenny Shimizu. “It was a wild experience,” Angelina said in response to her dating Jenny for years.

“As someone who has dated bisexual men, I have to say that having an understanding really is the only way their relationship can last,” emphasizes Sham. “They need to accept each other, and, since Angelina is into girls, they do.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173May 21, 2015 3:52 AM

Old school morals? Your view of Brad Pitt could not be more delusional.

by Anonymousreply 174May 21, 2015 4:02 AM

Can someone give the Star article its own thread? The DL is REALLY slipping.

by Anonymousreply 175May 21, 2015 9:20 PM

Okay, R175.

by Anonymousreply 176May 21, 2015 9:22 PM

No I prefer this thread r175.

by Anonymousreply 177May 21, 2015 9:47 PM

by Anonymousreply 178May 22, 2015 3:31 PM

Of course it's a PR relationship! Just as Brad and Jennifer were! Brad is into boys!

by Anonymousreply 179September 21, 2016 12:13 PM

What attracted her to Brad?? Is OP Shania Twain? ("OK, so you're Brad Pitt/That don't impress me much!")

by Anonymousreply 180September 21, 2016 12:45 PM

The common household cat was domesticated about 9,000 years ago. They originated from the middle eastern wildcat; which was attracted to the first farming settlements due to the profusion of mice and rats during the harvest.

by Anonymousreply 181September 30, 2016 1:06 AM

beard/merkin couple

by Anonymousreply 182May 27, 2018 8:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!