Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Secret voyeur/sniffer?

Just curious who else likes to be a voyeur or a "sniffer".....have you taken a whiff of a buddy's jock, socks, shoes etc without his knowledge? Roommate, coworker, etc? I'm interested in hearing about their response if you were caught (and no, it doesn't always have to be a sexual response....just curious if they were flattered, pissed, etc.)

by Sniff Sniffreply 3803/24/2014

I'll start....

My freshman year in college I had a hot wrestler roommate, but he didn't say much to me or act very friendly all year.

I would find his jocks and sniff them when I jacked off....did it all year.

In May a week before school ended I jacked off in the morning after a final. I fell asleep with his jock on my bed. He came in and saw it and asked me about it. He apparently kinda already knew. He wasn't mad when he asked.

That night he woke me up in the middle of the night and said, "You wanna sniff the real thing?" I blew him then, and every night the rest of our remaining week together.

I did have a neighbor, later, who put it together that I was "borrowing" his running shoes to sniff. He was a little weirded out but said he was flattered. No action there, though. (too bad, he was hot.)

by Sniff Sniffreply 109/03/2011

I've only done it once in my entire life. I was staying with a buddy of mine (we were both military at the time...he's since separated) and while he was at work, I pulled a pair of his underwear from the hamper and smelled them. It was kind of hot, but not as hot as he was.

by Sniff Sniffreply 209/03/2011

totally, I love it. all the time

by Sniff Sniffreply 309/03/2011

When I've looked for roommates, I'd pick them on hotness, and always sniffed their underwear and undergear.

by Sniff Sniffreply 409/03/2011

I hope the sniffing is sniffing of the front of the underwear. No one's specified, so I was just wondering.

by Sniff Sniffreply 509/03/2011

I don't think anyone's ever sniffed my underwear!

by Sniff Sniffreply 609/03/2011

[R5] yes, thank you.

*shudders at scat idea*

by Sniff Sniffreply 709/03/2011

Dee Dee Halls gets panty raided all the time.

by Sniff Sniffreply 809/03/2011

To: ALL EMPLOYEES%0D %0D From: HR DEPARTMENT%0D %0D %0D Please be advised that this holiday season we will be having Secret Sniffer instead of Secret Santa. Thank you.

by Sniff Sniffreply 909/03/2011

I had a bf that used to tell me he would sniff my underwear whenever I went out of town and he was starting to miss me. I was taken aback at first, but later on I thought it was sweet.

by Sniff Sniffreply 1009/03/2011

My college roommate used to beat off into a sock while I was at class. Soon after I got home from my two, he would leave for his three. He used the same sock for a LONG time too!

by Sniff Sniffreply 1109/04/2011

R1, really now.%0D %0D 2/10.

by Sniff Sniffreply 1209/04/2011

Uh, [R12], it happened. I am so shy that it was insane luck on my part, but it did.

I only wish I could have gotten him to fuck me. He had such a tight beefy body and I would have cum just feeling him rock back and forth in my hole....

by Sniff Sniffreply 1309/04/2011

Jockstraps are calling out to be sniffed.

by Sniff Sniffreply 1409/05/2011

[R14] where? where?

lol

by Sniff Sniffreply 1509/05/2011

I have a new coworker who is one of the most stunning men I've ever met. Big furry forearms,, chest hair popping out the collar, full red beard and stunning green eyes. And size 13 shoes, which, I just learned friday, he leaves under his desk and switches to sneakers for biking home.

They smell wonderful.

by Sniff Sniffreply 1609/05/2011

[R16] Wow, that made me hard just reading that!

by Sniff Sniffreply 1709/05/2011

Honest question...is this a strictly male thing? I can't imagine women doing this. Even if she was the horniest, straightest woman on the planet, I just can't picture them sniffing a man's used underwear or socks in order to get turned on.

by Sniff Sniffreply 1809/05/2011

And just think, there could be someone out there right now who's smelling your stuff! Hot and creepy, huh?

by Sniff Sniffreply 1909/06/2011

I used to think the whole idea was gross. Then one year in college I worked at a summer camp. We shared our cabin with some of the Staff in training, who did a four week stint. %0D %0D I was 20, he was 16 and very stunning. Came from a rough family background and he really opened up to me. We had some great conversations and I was very attracted to him. He was short, well built, and very cute in a boy next door sort of way. One day when the cabin was empty I reached for boxers and decided to see what it would be like to sniff.%0D %0D Mmmm I don't know how it is for every guy for him it was a wonderful smell. I think I may have tried to jerk off with his boxers one time , Ican't remember. But I still remember him.

by Sniff Sniffreply 2009/06/2011

The sweat contains pheromones which are chemical substances that are identified as an olfactory cause for sexual attraction. So it is very normal that you are aroused when sniffing the underwear.

by Sniff Sniffreply 2104/14/2012

I've sniffed the underwear of a guy I worked for at his home. I love sniffing a guys muscular forearm. I can get off on that alone. I did it to a guy once when he was asleep. I wish I could find a guy that would let me sniff his forearms until I cum but I seem to be the only guy in the world with this fetish.

by Sniff Sniffreply 2309/05/2012

I like going to parties. Then go to the bathroom or go in a room and get to sniff the hot guys underwear. I like smelling the crotch. Instant cum.

by Sniff Sniffreply 2409/05/2012

I liked R1's post also and wished it had ended sooner at: "He wasn't mad when he asked."

This ending would left a scent of intrique and marvel in the air. Not unlike a used jockstrap...

by Sniff Sniffreply 2509/07/2012

I stole a sweaty jockstrap from a locker room.

by Sniff Sniffreply 2609/07/2012

I smell the front and the back, R5. Yeah, I'd refrain if I saw a stain, but buttmusk - not scat - is HOT.

I can almost always tell if a guy is uncut just by the odor he leaves behind in his briefs. Great sense of smell here.

by Sniff Sniffreply 2709/07/2012

I find such smells disgusting not arousing.

by Sniff Sniffreply 2809/07/2012

R28 huffs Lemon Pledge

by Sniff Sniffreply 2909/07/2012

I've got one. One time my neighbour invited me and my parents over for a visit and she has a son, lets call him Chad, who is 6'3" black and soooo hot so he was at his dad's house so my parents were outside chatting with his Mom and she said I could go inside so while they were talking I went in his bedroom and in his laundry basket I found his unwashed boxer briefs. I dug my nose so deep in those that I got a boner from that man-musk and I just had to take care of that. That was such a thrill. So I came in the crotch of those and then I put them back in the basket. I then looked in his nightstand drawer and found several extra extra large condoms which was like the best part. The second time I did this was when I was at his grad party and there was a dirty pair lying on the ground in his bathroom. I picked them up as he walked around the corner and saw me to talk to me. I don't know if he saw me holding his underwear. I hope he did, that would be hot.

by Sniff Sniffreply 3011/11/2013

I had this male cat who would sniff my bf's underwear and then walk around for about 5 minutes with his mouth open and then repeat the process several times.

by Sniff Sniffreply 3111/11/2013

I did this once. Ended up in a roommate situation with a friend. I thought he was sexy but didn't want to complicate things with lust.

One day when he was at work I picked up a pair of his used underwear and inhaled. I was prepared for some eye-crossing stank, but it just smelled kinda horsey- like stables and saddles.

He's one of those guys who can go a couple days w/o showering and just smell... male.

by Sniff Sniffreply 3211/13/2013

So glad my thread lives on!

by Sniff Sniffreply 3311/14/2013

I am laughing my fucking ass off at R31. Love this thread, and that one came out of nowhere!

I had a roommate in college who I used to have non-anal sex with in high school and about a half dozen times our freshman year of college when we roomed together. I don't know why I felt the need to go sneaking around like this, but I definitely dug his just-worn pajama bottoms and boxer shorts out of his hamper and sniffed them as soon as he left the room, all the time. He was 6'4", huge cock, great crotch funk. It's because of him that I'm a stinkhound now.

I sniff my downstairs neighbors' shoes, too. They leave them on a shoe rack outside their door. Posted this in the "Do you do secret pervy things?" thread.

by Sniff Sniffreply 3411/15/2013

I was over at my straight buddies house one day and found a bag with his dirty hockey clothes in it. I went through it and found his jock. I picked it up and started sniffing it. The smell was something I can't compare to anything but it smelled good. As I was sniffing them he walked in the room and caught me with his jock up to my face. He looked at me and laughed and asked if I liked them. I told him I did. I was shocked at what he said next. He said, "I didn't shower yet, do you want to smell the real thing?" and pointed at his crotch. I said sure! He dropped his pants and boxers for me. I was in heaven!!!

by Sniff Sniffreply 3503/24/2014

r35, hmmmmmmm, Nifty story, got any more

by Sniff Sniffreply 3603/24/2014

R31, my cat had a thing for bras. Every time I had a woman roommate, at some point he would come tearing into my room and run under the bed with a bra in his mouth.

He would also, even though he was neutered, hump their pillows sometimes if he managed to score some 'alone time' in their rooms.

by Sniff Sniffreply 3703/24/2014

r37's pussy is a pervert!

I'm a bi-female and while I've never sniffed a guys undies or jock, I certainly DO love to pick up a t-shirt that a guy has just taken off or smell the sheets after sex (but that's with a male OR female partner).

The mere thought of sniffing a guy's jock is hilarious and would probably make me pass out from the stench.

But to each his own! Rock on, girls!

by Sniff Sniffreply 3803/24/2014
Need more help? Click Here.