Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Leonardo DiCaprio Q-Tip''s vibrant thing?

I was at a restuarant a while back in Chelsea. One of the guys at the table next to us kept name dropping about which celebrities he hung out with when he was in LA. The subject turned to Leo DiCaprio and the rapper, Q-Tip.%0D %0D Apparently they have been an item for the last 15 years, and vibrant thing is about Leo. He also said he was at the party when that crazy bitch attacked Leo. Q tried to go to Leo when it happened, but his boys pulled him away. He also said Q put pressure on Leo to make Lucas Haas, who had been living with Leo for the last 7 years, move out and Lucas had a nervous breakdown. %0D

by Anonymousreply 103October 10, 2020 2:16 AM

I wouldn't be surprised Leonardo is rumored to be into black guys.

by Anonymousreply 1July 4, 2011 1:22 AM

Granny OP? %0D %0D The 12 YEAR OLD song is entitled "Vi[bold]V[/bold]rant Thing".

by Anonymousreply 2July 4, 2011 1:36 AM

I couldn't just stand there and watch my bf get attacked...Closet or no closet.

by Anonymousreply 3July 4, 2011 1:45 AM

I would love to believe that Q-Tip is gay, but he impregnated that pirate Angie Martinez back in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 4July 4, 2011 1:45 AM

Lukas Haas is such a freeloader.

by Anonymousreply 5July 4, 2011 1:50 AM

Pics of them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 4, 2011 1:51 AM

Q-Tip dated Nicole Kidman briefly during the early 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 7July 4, 2011 1:51 AM

There is ugly and then there's q-tip ugly. With all the attractive black and mixed people in the world for Leo to pick from, why would he be making it with a fright-night like q-tip. I think the name says it all with q-tip.

by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2011 2:22 AM

Q-Tip and Leonardo DiCaprio: the bromance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2011 2:26 AM

Thanks for the link, r9. Just seeing the size of q-tip's feet clears up why Leo could be sharing chubs with q-tip. I think I might be in-love too:)

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2011 2:37 AM

Low End Theory bump

by Anonymousreply 11July 4, 2011 2:48 PM

Lord knows, there's not a more reliable source than a twinked-out Chelsea boy spinning tales at the next table.

by Anonymousreply 12July 4, 2011 2:54 PM

You can call me homophobic but I know it and you know it/ you%E2%80%99re filthy and funny to the utmost, never will I do that/ disrespect my mommy/so run and hide the salami.

by Anonymousreply 13July 4, 2011 3:00 PM

r4: Angie Martinez had a baby by Dru Hill member Nokio, but she did date Q-Tip. In fact it was their relationship that was the cause of the fight between Angie and Wendy Williams back in the 90's. There have always been rumours about Q.

by Anonymousreply 14July 4, 2011 3:22 PM

ZAC Efron and Vanessa Hudgens may have split because of Leonardo DiCaprio....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 4, 2011 3:32 PM

[italic]Start of the bromance:[/italic]%0D %0D %E2%80%9CI met him at a Laker game,%E2%80%9D Zac Efron said. %E2%80%9CI%E2%80%99d sat down in seats and I looked down and there was a dude in a baseball hat and I went, %E2%80%98Holy s***, that%E2%80%99s Leo!%E2%80%99 I was like, %E2%80%98Man, I%E2%80%99m not gonna interrupt you during the game, I know you wanna watch the Lakers. But if there%E2%80%99s any chance that I could just talk to you for a minute, whether we get coffee, anything dude.%E2%80%99%0D %0D %E2%80%9CAnd he was like, %E2%80%98Dude, what are you doing tomorrow? Come over tomorrow %E2%80%94 let%E2%80%99s hang out.%E2%80%99"%0D

by Anonymousreply 16July 4, 2011 3:50 PM

The business about Lucas Haas being there 7 years is very old gossip. It is at least a year if not two years old. If this guy is spouting this stuff, it is at least 19th hand and old. Not saying it wasn't reliable 2 years ago, but I'm saying if this is what he knows, he may not have current info.

And, R7, link on that one. She spent time with Lenny Kravitz back then.

by Anonymousreply 17July 4, 2011 3:59 PM

Wow, Zac Efron really has been mentored by the Hollywood A-list, hasn't he? Leonardo DiCaprio, Bruce Willis, Tom Cruise...%0D %0D Bruce Willis took him on vacation to the Turks and Caicos, and Tom Cruise taught Zac how to ride a motorcycle.%0D %0D They are such great Hollywood mentors!

by Anonymousreply 18July 4, 2011 4:01 PM

I guess Bruce has a type...

by Anonymousreply 19July 4, 2011 4:06 PM

Q-tip is HOT. I would see him in a towel at Chelsea Piers gym.

by Anonymousreply 20July 4, 2011 4:07 PM

ot

Dave Navarro has a nipple ring and a new "Surrender Dorothy" tattoo

Is he gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 4, 2011 4:12 PM

Q-Tip IS hot, I watch that movie Prison Song just to look at him. He also dated Janet, which means he has a big one because she is a size queen.

Q-Tip turned into a diva which is why Tribe has a problem with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 4, 2011 4:17 PM

You'd be surprised how many cornfed White male stars are into that thug love. Don't forget the reports about Zac staying overnight in Usher's hotel room. I tend to believe the had a fling - especially since Zac keeps gushing about how he wants Usher to produce his album.

by Anonymousreply 23July 4, 2011 4:17 PM

Q-Tip and Usher are thugs? Wow, ok......

by Anonymousreply 24July 4, 2011 4:34 PM

R17, Nicole Kidman dated Q-Tip AND Lenny Kravitz.%0D %0D [quote]Q-Tip talks new album and Nicole Kidman at listening party%0D October 17, 2008%0D %0D [quote]One question almost ended his impromptu Q&A session. [bold]Did he really date Nicole Kidman? The puzzled rapper gave an %E2%80%9Caw, come on%E2%80%9D look and said, %E2%80%9CI know this is Hollywood, and y'all got a penchant for [those kinds of questions]. Yes, I did. So what?"[/bold] %0D %0D

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 4, 2011 5:09 PM

Also, R17...%0D %0D [QUOTE]Nicole Using a Q-Tip? Not What We Ear %0D %0D [QUOTE]Friday, January 24, 2003%0D %0D By Roger Friedman%0D %0D [QUOTE]Yesterday the New York Post's Page Six breathlessly broke the news that Nicole Kidman was seen "making out" with rapper Q-Tip recently. They are said to be an item. You could hear heads being scratched all over town about this one.%0D %0D So what's the real story?%0D %0D Indeed, Mr. Tip -- whose real name is Jonathan Davis -- is 32 years old and comes from New York City. Before he was on his own, Davis founded the seminal hip-hop group A Tribe Called Quest. They were not fearsome, violent rappers, but in fact a groundbreaking ensemble that combined jazz and melodies with their own kind of poetry. In other words: A Tribe Called Quest was too smart for its own good, and now it's gone. Davis, ironically, signed to Arista Records and Clive Davis, where he's allegedly been working on a new album.%0D %0D I've seen Q-Tip three times recently. The first time was at the premiere of Gangs of New York. Since he is not a commonly seen presence at movie premieres, I did inquire about his status there. He seemed to know Kidman but they spent almost no time in the same space all night. She stayed close to her buddy, Moulin Rouge! director Baz Luhrmann.%0D %0D [BOLD]I asked Kidman about Q-Tip a couple of days later, on Dec.12, when we did a lunch time interview at the Hotel Plaza Athenee. She said she met Davis -- whom she calls by his Islamic name, Kamaal Fareed -- through a mutual friend, but not Leonardo DiCaprio. Rather, Kidman's got a regular friend in New York who's a stylist from the state of Georgia. That friend introduced her to Davis at a holiday party, which resulted in the whole group of friends going out to dinner. You wanted the minute by minute, blow by blow? You got it.%0D %0D Since then, Q-Tip does indeed seem to have become part of Kidman's world. He sat next to her at the premiere of The Hours and almost lost his seat in the Paris Theatre when a publicist, thinking he shouldn't be there, almost had Davis ejected. At the moment he was sitting by himself with a media power couple on either side -- News Corp's Rupert Murdoch and wife Wendy to the left, and Viacom's Sumner Redstone and his lady friend on the right.%0D %0D He was also at the Golden Globes, but stayed close to Kidman's extended circle of friends and not much with her. Kidman was busy attending to her sister, Antonia, who is pregnant. At the Miramax after party, Antonia became overwhelmed by the sea of people and almost had to leave. Eventually, Kidman -- who's fiercely protective of her -- found a banquette where they sought refuge and champagne (not for Antonia, don't worry).%0D %0D "He's very a talented musician, isn't he?" Kidman asked me at that lunch last month. "But I don't know much about that whole world, do you?"[/BOLD]%0D %0D Chances are she's going to find out more about it soon. Kidman will be in New York for three months beginning in February to shoot Birth, in which Kidman's character believes her dead husband (Danny Huston) has been reincarnated as a 10-year-old boy. (This does sound like Cybill Shepherd's movie Chances Are, in which Robert Downey Jr. turned out to be Cybill's dead ex, but you never know.)%0D %0D Will there be many Nicole/Q-Tip sightings? Will they eclipse J-Lo and Ben-Lo? I doubt it. But hey, Nicole is single. Isn't this the whole point of being single? She's catching up with the world she missed for 10 years. She should have some fun without everyone poking around in her business! Hmmm. Let's see how long that lasts!%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 4, 2011 5:15 PM

Zac sure gets around, doesn't he? He's like the pass-around bottom boy for the A-List.

by Anonymousreply 27July 4, 2011 5:16 PM

If you look at the picture r9 doesn%E2%80%99t Q-tip look like a black Jake Gyllenhaal?

by Anonymousreply 28July 4, 2011 5:20 PM

"Thug" in the sense of straight acting.

by Anonymousreply 29July 4, 2011 5:23 PM

Sounds like Nicole has/had a very weak connection to this Q-tip character---like 6 degrees.

by Anonymousreply 30July 4, 2011 5:28 PM

r27,and Colton Haynes is the pass-around bottom for the B and c-list

by Anonymousreply 31July 4, 2011 5:36 PM

Nicole must have a thing for bisexual men. Lenny and Q-Tip are that.

by Anonymousreply 32July 4, 2011 5:39 PM

R30, how is it 6 degrees if Nicole dated Q-Tip, and they were spotted making out?

by Anonymousreply 33July 4, 2011 8:44 PM

So Q-Tip has been tapping that sweet thing since the "Gilbert Grape" days?...Nice!

by Anonymousreply 34July 4, 2011 10:26 PM

[quote]So Q-Tip has been tapping that sweet thing since the "Gilbert Grape" days?...Nice!%0D %0D He was inspired to adopt the name Q-Tip when he saw the size of Leonardo's weiner in "Gilbert Grape."

by Anonymousreply 35July 4, 2011 10:31 PM

They weren't spotted making out R33. They were spotted at the same awards events not even within striking distance of each other.

by Anonymousreply 36July 4, 2011 11:30 PM

Look how eager Leo is to get to Zac at the basketball game(they already been hanging out) and then he saw Vanessa with him....lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 4, 2011 11:38 PM

How can you bitches concern yourselves with this when Little Van Hazniss and Igor Ramendacher are out in the cold cruel unemployment line???

by Anonymousreply 38July 5, 2011 12:01 AM

Funny video R37. Leo is visibly surprised/pissed that Vanessa is there and just walks off.

by Anonymousreply 39July 5, 2011 12:42 AM

This is the most random pairing I have heard of in a while.

by Anonymousreply 40July 5, 2011 2:10 AM

R36,%0D %0D The New York Post stated that Nicole Kidman and Q-Tip were spotted making out. It was even referenced in the article by Roger Friedman.%0D %0D [quote]Yesterday the New York Post's Page Six breathlessly [bold]broke the news that Nicole Kidman was seen "making out" with rapper Q-Tip recently. [bold]They are said to be an item. You could hear heads being scratched all over town about this one.%0D

by Anonymousreply 41July 5, 2011 2:33 AM

OP you know you weren't be the first to inquire here if two friends are something more? You could have simply asked if Q-Tip and Leo had something going on, rather than creating the bs story about overhearing a conversation of a guy at a table sitting next to you. I am generally indifferent to the fantasy hookups that DL posters come up with but this one takes the cake. I do give the OP credit for taking a more creative approach, than the regular, 'a friend of my ex-boyfriend's uncle slept with...

by Anonymousreply 42July 5, 2011 2:38 AM

Trying to fix. [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 43July 5, 2011 2:51 AM

[bold]LOL at R37's vid.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 44July 5, 2011 2:52 AM

I use to have a huge crush on Q-Tip, maybe I do have gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 45July 5, 2011 3:08 AM

[/bold]

fixed?

by Anonymousreply 46July 5, 2011 4:11 AM

I thought the rumours were that Leo and Lukaas were an item, and not too long ago a thread here claimed Leo was dating Kevin Connelly. Now he's been with Q-Tip for 15 years? The aforementioned couplings I can believe but %0D Q-Tip and Leo no way. They have been friends for years though, but they are just that friends.

by Anonymousreply 47July 5, 2011 10:40 AM

I'd heard he was gay for many years (Qtip) and of course I've heard the Leo rumors. This is very interesting..

by Anonymousreply 48July 5, 2011 11:09 AM

Leo looks fat-faced, hairy, and old in those pictures. Don't get why people are still obsessed with him.

by Anonymousreply 49July 5, 2011 11:25 AM

I would like to see Leo making out with Q-Tip.%0D %0D Something about the black skin, and the white skin together...%0D %0D It's hot!

by Anonymousreply 50July 5, 2011 5:47 PM

"You'd be surprised how many cornfed White male stars are into that thug love."%0D %0D So true. Most queens dismiss the idea that their favorite hunk could be gay if he's not dating another WHITE guy. Never crosses their mind that said hunk could have a taste for chocolate-or some other flavor...

by Anonymousreply 51July 5, 2011 6:14 PM

GARBAGE.%0D %0D I've known "Tip" since he went by the name of Jonathan and lived in Queens. Vivrant' Thing is not about Leo, it's not about anyone. Yes he and Nicole dated, she also dated Lenny Kravitz, but Tip is not gay and he's definitely not involved with Leonard DiCaprio. He's currently dating "rapper/poet" Amanda Diva

by Anonymousreply 52July 5, 2011 6:41 PM

Oh, and he's got the dick of DEATH. Very blessed in the genital uh-rea.

by Anonymousreply 53July 5, 2011 6:43 PM

[quote]You can call me homophobic but I know it and you know it/ you're filthy and funny to the utmost, never will I do that/ disrespect my mommy/so run and hide the salami.%0D %0D Not being versed in the ways of Q-Tip (who sounds to me like a brand of teabag), is this an actual lyric?%0D %0D Because anyone with half a brain can see through those kinds of sausage-panic ghetto prose. The biggest closet cases are those that write about it and go totally OTT.

by Anonymousreply 54July 5, 2011 6:50 PM

R52/53 just happens to land on this thread and start talking like his PR rep. %0D %0D Oy.

by Anonymousreply 55July 5, 2011 6:51 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 56July 6, 2011 8:50 PM

OMG, I hope this is true.

by Anonymousreply 57July 6, 2011 9:15 PM

R8 Q-Tip is far from ugly, I think he is actually quite goodlooking. I get the feeling you are confusing Q-Tip with Mos Def.

by Anonymousreply 58July 7, 2011 10:59 AM

I think the race thing makes a lot of people resentful towards Leo and other closeted White actors. And, it's not just that "I got a feeling." There are other secret mixed couples.

by Anonymousreply 59July 9, 2011 6:45 PM

I would do Q-Tip in a HEARTBEAT!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 9, 2011 8:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 10, 2011 10:15 AM

I think Leo now meets the peculiar Yellow Skin Troll's standards.

by Anonymousreply 62July 10, 2011 10:21 AM

Why does his dad look like a toad?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 10, 2011 6:19 PM

Leo's mom looks drunk on her ass in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 64July 10, 2011 6:23 PM

Homosexual behavior is ungodly! All of you who are hating on QTIP/Ibn...you only saying nasty things because you want himmmmmmmmmm.one thing I can't stand is to see a fine man epecially of my nationality turn around and let another man touch himthe way that is meant only for a woman to touch him.! My opinion? You are way wrong .com you and all who are like you. You say that it is God's way,but you are a liar for spreading this mentality.keep Ibn name out your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 65August 29, 2012 8:38 AM

[quote]Homosexual behavior is ungodly! All of you who are hating on QTIP/Ibn...you only saying nasty things because you want himmmmmmmmmm.one thing I can't stand is to see a fine man epecially of my nationality turn around and let another man touch himthe way that is meant only for a woman to touch him.! My opinion? You are way wrong .com you and all who are like you. You say that it is God's way,but you are a liar for spreading this mentality.keep Ibn name out your mouth.

Ha ha, a stupid fan girl learned how to Google today!

by Anonymousreply 66August 29, 2012 8:44 AM

It wouldn't surprise me.

When the book about closeted/DL (down low) hip hop and rap stars came out the author hinted that Q-tip is bisexual. See link for book.

DiCraprio is gay, closeted, and that's been known about for decades I remember when I was 14 and Titanic came out and people in my jr. highschool/highschool knew he wasn't hetero then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 28, 2012 6:27 AM

DiCrapio is a total closet queen alcoholic and he also abuses drugs but who doesn't in Hollyweird?

by Anonymousreply 68October 28, 2012 6:30 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 69May 27, 2013 10:26 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 70November 26, 2013 3:22 PM

Leo is straight.

by Anonymousreply 71November 26, 2013 3:26 PM

So who else has Leo Di had sex with? Is he a bottom, top, or versatile?

by Anonymousreply 72March 7, 2014 10:40 PM

So Q is bisexual then?

by Anonymousreply 73January 12, 2015 1:16 PM

R71 is a deluded fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 74January 13, 2015 2:03 AM

His whole crowd is so complacent. Has LC had any contact with Jeffrey Epstein?

by Anonymousreply 75January 13, 2015 2:06 AM

Leo has been hanging out with rhianna and 50 cent recently. I can't decide which one of them he is screwing. I can bet that he is doing one of them.

by Anonymousreply 76January 13, 2015 2:09 AM

Both. It's a trashy scene. Bunch of dimwits.

by Anonymousreply 77January 13, 2015 2:11 AM

Both R77? I know there are rumors about Leo being bi but I can't picture him having sex with a woman; but it's been well known for decades he's gay and closeted.

by Anonymousreply 78January 13, 2015 10:51 PM

A friend of mine attended a 2014 Golden Globes after party with Leo and Q Tip. Leo's bodyguard Reza and Q Tip despise each other and got into a shoving match causing Leo to leave the party early.

by Anonymousreply 79January 13, 2015 11:25 PM

It's pretty obvious Leo D is gay.

I remember here on DL years ago someone posted an article where he was photographed with one of the hot female models they set him up with in a park, and he looked absolutely bored looking at his cellphone.

Anyone have a link to that pic?

by Anonymousreply 80January 14, 2015 6:03 AM

I've said this in another thread, but if Leo were really straight and really such a pussyhound as we've been led to believe for two decades, don't you think AT LEAST one of those models would have "accidentally" gotten herself pregnant for a payday? That's a sure way you can tell a male celeb is gay, if there isn't a surprise pregnancy with one of their girlfriends or female fuck-buds.

by Anonymousreply 81January 14, 2015 6:33 AM

His front is 'the new Jack Nicholson', as if that's a good look.That revolving door of blonde Eastern European third tier models looks less convincing now he's middle aged. There was the one who had the curling iron up her hoohaw in the 4chan hack.

by Anonymousreply 82January 14, 2015 6:56 AM

haha he actually "dated" that woman who put the curling iron up her pussy or ass?

by Anonymousreply 83January 14, 2015 7:01 AM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 84January 14, 2015 7:10 AM

by Anonymousreply 85February 14, 2016 6:10 PM

He bought Dinah Shore's property in Palm Springs. Leo;s got to be gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 14, 2016 7:41 PM

Yes she put it up her ass or vag.

by Anonymousreply 87May 30, 2016 7:35 AM

I don't think Dicaprio would have such bad taste. He could get any number of actual good looking boys.

by Anonymousreply 88June 1, 2016 6:38 PM

It's rather obvious this song is not about Leo but is about a woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 2, 2016 12:12 AM

No way no how Leo not into 'gros. If you know what I meen

by Anonymousreply 90June 5, 2016 11:29 AM

Are you from New England R90? A friend of mine who grew up in New Hampshire remembers people using that term there.

by Anonymousreply 91June 5, 2016 12:02 PM

R90, seems like you're not too fond either.

by Anonymousreply 92June 5, 2016 12:29 PM

Given a choice light light 'gros or white men r92

by Anonymousreply 93June 5, 2016 4:18 PM

Wow, R93 thanks for being honest. I hope that one day your dreams come true and a Helmsworth-looking Aryan plants his Nordic seed into your thristy cum receptacle.

by Anonymousreply 94June 5, 2016 5:03 PM

[Quote]You'd be surprised how many cornfed White male stars are into that thug love. Don't forget the reports about Zac staying overnight in Usher's hotel room. I tend to believe the had a fling - especially since Zac keeps gushing about how he wants Usher to produce his album.

Had totally forgotten about miss Zac.

by Anonymousreply 95June 5, 2016 7:52 PM

%E2%80%99%0D %0D %E2%80%9 - why is this in people's post?

by Anonymousreply 96July 25, 2016 7:33 PM

R90 and R93 are you from New England? A friend of mine that lived in New Hampshire until he was 7 said how people there in New Hampshire and Vermont called black people that word.

by Anonymousreply 97November 29, 2018 8:58 PM

Jesus! People on DL will believe anything. LOL

by Anonymousreply 98November 29, 2018 9:08 PM

Yeah, if Q-tip is family, which I doubt as he has dated women but hates all of the gossip that comes with being famous, he is bisexual but I never got that vibe from him at all...now Leo on the other hand...queen please! There were pics of him with Lukas posted where he looks happy, excited, and lively unlike the pics of him with his VS models where he is completely bored or just looking on his phone and ignoring them.

by Anonymousreply 99March 31, 2020 11:55 PM

This story is hot.

by Anonymousreply 100March 31, 2020 11:59 PM

Proof?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 1, 2020 12:20 AM

This is quite possibly the oddest gay/bisexual rumor I have heard, and in true classic datalounge fashion the OP misspelled the song's name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 10, 2020 1:58 AM

R83 wasn't it Jennifer Lawrence that had pictures of her sticking a curling iron up her ass?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 10, 2020 2:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!