Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What''s the story on Mark Wahlberg?

Good guy or bad guy?%0D Straight guy or Closet Case? %0D Clean or Coke head?%0D %0D Give us the proof of what you say, inasmuch as possible.%0D %0D I saw him on "Actor's Studio" and he seemed like one hell of a wonderful guy.

by Anonymousreply 156September 8, 2018 5:16 AM

He's a fucking cunt is what he is.

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2011 2:40 AM

He has a 3rd nipple.

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2011 2:43 AM

He used to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2011 2:49 AM

He gouged out the eye of some poor bastard. He is a sick twisted motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2011 2:53 AM

Nobody is giving any proof here. We need more proof.

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2011 3:04 AM

He's a common thug who never found the man he blinded while calling him a "gook" and apologized or offered reparations for his barbarism. He was also a teenage gay basher and all you have to do is listen to his sibilant Ssssses to understand why.

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2011 3:05 AM

Here's proof ... of the 3rd nipple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2011 3:11 AM

Yes, homophobic racist misogynist eye-gougers are wonderful guys. Truly.

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2011 3:15 AM

Disgusting Blinditem on George Clooney and Mark Wahlberg Two Guys One Cup This top Hollywood film actor has never come out of the closet, but there have been lots of rumors in the past that he is gay. While he has plenty of offers from gay men %E2%80%93 and straight women %E2%80%93 he actually prefers a third option: straight men who are also famous. He enjoys getting them to %E2%80%9Cswitch teams%E2%80%9D, even if only for a one-time tryst. His powers of persuasion must be pretty strong, because he%E2%80%99s talked more than one famous and straight man into sampling the goods. He always makes it as dirty as possible (including the sampling of each other%E2%80%99s body waste), because he feel certain that there is no way that they will ever tell anyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2011 3:27 AM

R9, that definitely sounds like Clooney, but how do we know that the "straight" famous man was Wahlberg?

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2011 3:47 AM

Wow, nobody posting here has ANY proof of Wahlberg being a bad person today. Zip!

by Anonymousreply 11May 6, 2011 10:58 PM

Wahlberg doesn't dislike asians anymore, here he is with Tiger Mom and her cubs (scroll down for pics).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2011 12:26 AM

Simian butterface.

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2011 3:12 PM

Horrible racist druggie who is now a pious Roman Catholic. People don't get any more tedious.

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2011 3:24 PM

#1 movie, Marky Mark is the new Tom Cruise

Take that shirt off baby

by Anonymousreply 15July 4, 2012 5:22 AM

When he was young, before he became an actor, he was a small time criminal. I'm not going to bother digging up a link but it's an undisputed fact and he's admitted to it (joked about it, actually) in interviews. At one point he robbed a convenience store and stabbed the Asian store clerk in the face, permanently blinding the man in one eye. Asked about it in an interview years later, Wahlberg brushed it off and said he'd forgiven himself for that long ago. There is no evidence that he ever bothered trying to make amends with the half-blind man, or offered financial compensation to the guy. Google using search terms like Walberg stabbed eye blinded Asian, etc and I'm sure you'll find it.

So, IMO he's a complete asshole.

by Anonymousreply 16July 4, 2012 7:41 AM

He's a PRICK. Is that word off-limits around here or something?

by Anonymousreply 17July 4, 2012 7:49 AM

He was in a gang as a teenager, and for some reason he is the only person who was a shitty kid and is never allowed to grow up, move on or be forgiven for it.

by Anonymousreply 18July 4, 2012 8:14 AM

The only person not "allowing" him to grow up or move on is Wahlberg himself. Never once has he expressed any regret or apologized for his criminal past. It's always been bad boy smirks and continued asshole behavior. Not to mention the hilarious assertion that he could have single handedly prevented 9/11.

He's still an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 19July 4, 2012 8:23 AM

fit fat

by Anonymousreply 20July 4, 2012 8:23 AM

He's apparently done really terrible things in his youth, but people are capable of change, so who knows what he's really like now. I find him to be a surprisingly competent actor.

by Anonymousreply 21July 4, 2012 10:05 AM

My god you fairies, he didn't STAB the guy in the eye. Nerds, He punched him so hard in it, that the guy went blind. Okay, no stabbing of the eye. But it's still terrible.

by Anonymousreply 22July 4, 2012 11:02 AM

At least he's had the good taste to laser off his trashy tattoos!

by Anonymousreply 23July 4, 2012 11:26 AM

Remember when Johanthan Demme, of all people, tried to make him into a modern Cary Grant in the Charade re-make?

I always thought MW looked like an ape.

by Anonymousreply 24July 4, 2012 11:45 AM

He was also "rough trade" before he hit it big...

by Anonymousreply 25July 4, 2012 11:58 AM

R24, that movie was stupid and sad -- Wahlberg completely lacks in charm or style. The people behind it need electroshock therapy for even considering the idea.

by Anonymousreply 26July 4, 2012 12:07 PM

Usually, Mark Wahlberg is boring on film w/not much charisma. However, he was perfect in the Fighter.

by Anonymousreply 27July 4, 2012 12:45 PM

Let's not forget he is a big-time producer of tV and movies : the Fighter, Boardwalk Empire, Entourage, In Treatment

by Anonymousreply 28July 4, 2012 12:46 PM

Asshole all the way. Right down there on my list of do not pay to see people along with the likes of Will Smith, Julia Roberts, John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Jennifer Aniston, etc.

by Anonymousreply 29July 4, 2012 12:55 PM

"...he seemed like one hell of a wonderful guy."

Nellie Forbush paid her $18 to post during PrimeTime.

by Anonymousreply 30July 4, 2012 1:44 PM

As an actor, he was good in one or two films - Fear and Boogie Nights come to mind - but that's about it.

But he also is the guy who produced HBO's In Treatment and did those underwear ads.

BTW back in the early '90s or so, didn't Madonna & her entourage tangle with him in some NYC nightclub in order to humiliate him in public?

by Anonymousreply 31July 4, 2012 1:51 PM

My best friend was the lover to and extremely wealthy couple. The man was an heir to a very large fortune. Apparently this gentleman and Mark Wahlberg were lovers, although the wife apparently was not involved with MW. My friend once spent the weekend with the wife in NY (even though he was involved with both the husband and wife). While husband and MW spent a weekend banging on a yacht in Miami.

My friend moved from NY and is not involved with the couple anymore, but he would have no reason to lie about this.

So gay? Maybe? Probably Bi? Who knows. A good person? Who the hell know either.

by Anonymousreply 32July 4, 2012 2:02 PM

[quote]But he also is the guy who produced HBO's In Treatment and did those underwear ads.

I can tell you it is his company that produced the show. He had zero to do with it creatively. The people working for him are smart about choosing prestige projects for his company.

Besides, producing credits are a dime a dozen on TV.

by Anonymousreply 33July 4, 2012 2:04 PM

First of all he was charged with attempted murder that was reduced all the way to criminal contempt.

Why? Because there was no proof he did anything. He only had to serve 45 days cause he was a model prisoner.

Sounds like he was railroaded to me. This happens all the time to poor people who can't afford good lawyers.

If he was a black guy you lot would be all over the place screaming injustice. But because he's white, this could never happen.

Minorities never, ever start anything.

After he got out of his "stint" he immediately found work as a bricklayer and started going to church and turned his life around.

Sounds like a horrible chronic criminal to me. Despite the fact, being the youngest of nine children, most of his other siblings continued to be in and out of jail, Marky Mark did not.

[quote]But I never blamed my upbringing for that. I never behaved like a victim so that I would have a convenient reason for victimizing others. Everything I did wrong was my own fault. I was taught the difference between right and wrong at an early age. I take full responsibility.”

by Anonymousreply 34July 4, 2012 2:06 PM

Fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 35July 4, 2012 2:15 PM

Also a homophobe, who had to discuss the possibility of doing the gross and sinful Brokeback Mountain with his priest.

[quote]Why? Because there was no proof he did anything.

WTF He attacked innocent men and black schoolchildren on several occasions. This is not a matter of opinion. He admitted it, he still admits it. And since when are black celebs let off easy here? Who are you?

Is this some weirdo PR campaign? I can't quite believe what I'm reading.

by Anonymousreply 36July 4, 2012 4:49 PM

When someone is as talented as he is as an actor, you have to forgive him everything.

by Anonymousreply 37July 4, 2012 4:54 PM

He never comes off friendly in all his interviews, always looks like he's smelling sh*t.

by Anonymousreply 38July 4, 2012 4:57 PM

I wish I could see Marky Mark and Zac tag teaming Joe Jonas's ass.

by Anonymousreply 39July 5, 2012 7:11 AM

I remember early in his career (think he was still doing underwear ads)in an interview he overly gushed about Mickey Rourke who publicly held hands with a male friend but WASN'T gay...

by Anonymousreply 40July 5, 2012 7:54 AM

Don't forget the whole 9/11 hijackers bullshit.

Awful human being who ought to die.

by Anonymousreply 41July 5, 2012 8:17 AM

He was supposed to be in Broke Back Mountain but he was uncomfortable with the gay scenes.

by Anonymousreply 42July 5, 2012 8:29 AM

He was soo bad in The Happening. Ouch. He is like the older Channing Tatum acting wise. Can be funny with the right role, or an action tough guy/bad guy type. But nothing really else.

by Anonymousreply 43July 5, 2012 9:05 AM

Yes, he was bad in The Happening. I thought he was ok in I Heart Huckabees.

by Anonymousreply 44July 5, 2012 9:34 AM

My favorite story about him just happened: he was recently on Howard Stern, and to let Howard know just how unspoiled by Hollywood he was, and how he and his wife were just regular folks, he let Howard know that they haven't gone overboard, they only have 2 nannies for their 4 children.

by Anonymousreply 45July 5, 2012 5:56 PM

It's unfortunate he's successful. How is he successful in showbusiness?

by Anonymousreply 46July 5, 2012 6:21 PM

R43 Bad?! How dare you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 5, 2012 6:45 PM

I was a waiter in a famous celebrity-watching restaurant years ago. Mark Wahlberg was one of the nicest, most down-to-earth celebs I ever dealt with. He passed out good cigars to the busboys which was a practically unheard-of act of generosity. He whined a little bit that he couldn't let himself clean his plate, as good as it was, because he had to watch his waist-line.

I know that's not much of an insight into a person's character, but having served dozens of celebs, he is easily on my list of Top Five Best (Ricki Lake, Frances MacDormand, Heather Locklear, and Mary Stuart Masterson are the others. )

by Anonymousreply 48July 5, 2012 7:53 PM

R48, do you tell him you were gay and if he was comfortable with a homosexual waiter serving him food? Maybe he knew you were a homosexual and consulted his priest before hand.

by Anonymousreply 49July 5, 2012 8:07 PM

Waiters in high-end restaurants don't handle food, R49. MW came in a sort of double entourage with Leonardo DiCaprio and his boyfriend along with their respective posses, so I assume he is cool enough to handle being around with gay people.

P.S. In person, Leo D. is (or was) noticeably gay-acting.

by Anonymousreply 50July 5, 2012 8:37 PM

don't care for him at all

married his baby mamma after she popped out 4 kids. was in no hurry to make an honest woman out of her.

3rd nipple=HOT

by Anonymousreply 51July 5, 2012 8:43 PM

Just how big is the dick on this piece of trash

by Anonymousreply 52July 5, 2012 8:47 PM

[quote]First of all he was charged with attempted murder that was reduced all the way to criminal contempt. Why? Because there was no proof he did anything.

Oh, honey. Please don't try to play lawyer when you're not one. There are numerous reason the charges could have been reduced. This being Boston in the late '80s/early '90s, the reason could've very well been a corrupt cop, DA and/or judge, or for that simply a racist judge who'd never let a "good Catholic boy" go up for the river for beating up a gook. In any event, Wahlberg has *admitted* in later years to the crime, as well as to being a fag-basher in his youth, and has expressed remorse. I'm not going to take a position one way or the other on whether he's a changed man today, but his activity as a youth is certainly indicative of a fairly standard one at the time for poor white Boston kids who got involved with gangs.

All that said, the dude remains weird today. I'm surprised no one's mentioned it, but in an interview last year somehow the topic of masturbation came up, and he apparently got all flustered and claimed he "never" did it because according to the Pope it was wrong. (Don't shoot the messenger; I don't know how he rationalized that jerking off is wrong but knocking up a woman repeatedly outside of marriage is fine. He just did.) Anyway, just putting it out there.

Btw I also can't believe no one's pointed out that he had his third nipple (actually a large mole) surgically removed years ago.

by Anonymousreply 53July 5, 2012 9:00 PM

R 32... Hmm interesting story. The only gay Walberg story I heard was the cliche ones involving him with Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 54July 6, 2012 4:19 AM

. Dwyane Johnson, Mark Wahlberg, and Anthony Mackie show off their bad ass attitude on their movie set of Pain and Gain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 21, 2012 3:44 PM

He was on the honorary board of directors for The Second Mile. Seriously.

Has anyone publically asked him about his involvement with The Second Mile?

by Anonymousreply 56September 21, 2012 8:09 PM

He's a dang super hero, that's what he is!

He can do ANYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 57September 21, 2012 8:14 PM

Mark Wahlberg is proof that their is no God or Justice or Karma. He is an evil shit who gets more successful every passing year.

by Anonymousreply 58September 22, 2012 8:33 AM

back in the day I would wank off to all his CK photos thinking about his pecs and arse

by Anonymousreply 59September 22, 2012 8:47 AM

A total PRICK who gets cut an amazing amount of slack because he's a "hot" guy

by Anonymousreply 60September 22, 2012 1:40 PM

Self-hating closet case. Let's hope he stays in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 61September 23, 2012 3:19 AM

ff

by Anonymousreply 62November 11, 2012 2:30 PM

Never really understood the appeal. He's a shitty actor, at best. I wanted to see 'Lovely Bones', but didn't because of him.

by Anonymousreply 63November 11, 2012 3:12 PM

[quote]Nellie Forbush

Gayest or most oxymoronic name ever?

[quote]He never comes off friendly in all his interviews, always looks like he's smelling sh*t.

That's probably because they've most likely just played a clip of his current project.

by Anonymousreply 64November 11, 2012 5:46 PM

Ex-underwear model Marky Mark is not gay and either is his close Catholic Priest friend who has absolved all Marky Mark's sins.

by Anonymousreply 65November 11, 2012 6:06 PM

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 66November 11, 2012 6:22 PM

why do people here think he's a closet case?

by Anonymousreply 67November 11, 2012 6:33 PM

I read on another thread that he was so fucked up on coke that they had to shut down production of a movie (not sure which one) for 1 week. This was according to someone who worked on said movie.

by Anonymousreply 68November 11, 2012 6:45 PM

POS

by Anonymousreply 69November 11, 2012 6:50 PM

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 70November 11, 2012 8:29 PM

I used to think he was hot mostly because he was built, and his bulldog face was a turn on too, I like tough guys. But there is one thing that turns me off about him (aside from his born-again, homophobe personality) and that is he's relatively short. So his tough guy image is actually an optical illusion, like Tom Cruise's.

by Anonymousreply 71November 11, 2012 8:38 PM

R71, I'm gonna kick your ass, just as soon as I can find a step-ladder.

by Anonymousreply 72November 11, 2012 8:56 PM

I understand people change and some of us used to be terrible people but wahlberg hasn't owned up to his mistakes. Obviously he hasn't changed much.

by Anonymousreply 73November 11, 2012 9:30 PM

No r61 let's hope he gets outed along with his Catholic priest "spiritual advisor".

According to people who knew this priest from the neighbourhood, he took quite an interest in mentoring young boys.

Oh, and he's also signed up for the Transformers 4 lead, which lends credence to the closet theory.

All of Michael Bay's leading men have strong gay rumours around them (Will Smith, Bruce Willis, Shia LaBeouf, etc.) because Bay is too immature to handle anyone fucking all the underwear models he casts.

by Anonymousreply 74November 13, 2012 5:12 AM

not even nominated for The Fighter yet two of his co-stars got Oscars.....Can you even imagine?

by Anonymousreply 75November 13, 2012 5:21 AM

Was on the board of Sandusky's Second Mile charity.

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 76November 13, 2012 7:59 AM

LOL Shia did Megan Fox and made sure we know. That's a HW conspiracy theory gone too far R74. There are interests in HW beyond sexual ones.

by Anonymousreply 77November 13, 2012 8:00 AM

r77, Personally, I think he's bi.

The gay rumours were always around him. In the good gossip threads someone claimed a former FB hooked up with him.

I think it has more to do with how mature Michael Bay is. I could easily see him not wanting his leading man to compete with, and upstage him for getting ass.

Relevant BI below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 13, 2012 8:07 AM

He has been quiet lately.

by Anonymousreply 79December 11, 2012 12:33 PM

I could see him as Bi. But he truly is a moron and a nasty person. I think his only work that I thought was good was "Boogie Nights" probably because the character he played was an idiot. Perfect casting.

by Anonymousreply 80December 12, 2012 12:24 AM

I, for one, am just happy that he didn't bother with a milquetoast alter ego when he became the superhero we know and love him for. It's great the Mark can just be himself when he's fighting the bad guys and saving the world.

by Anonymousreply 81December 12, 2012 1:29 AM

HAWT

by Anonymousreply 82December 14, 2012 11:05 AM

TOTAL ASSHOLE!

And I'm suspicious of his ties to Jerry Sandusky and the Second Mile organization.

by Anonymousreply 83December 14, 2012 11:39 AM

I don't know how he squares his Catholicism with the fact that he forced his longtime girlfriend China Chow to get several abortions only to then then dump her when Rhea Durham got pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 84December 14, 2012 11:52 AM

Third nipple?? That looks like a mole to me.

by Anonymousreply 85December 14, 2012 11:54 AM

GAY GAY GAY

by Anonymousreply 86December 14, 2012 11:58 AM

R84, it's not uncommon for some of these celebrity fuckers to twist situations and motivation around in such a way that rationalizes past behavior.

By the way, have I mentioned that my two ex-wives never loved me, and it's hard to go through life unloved?

by Anonymousreply 87December 14, 2012 12:06 PM

r32... Hmm interesting.

by Anonymousreply 88December 14, 2012 11:13 PM

7 1/2 inches cut.

by Anonymousreply 89December 14, 2012 11:20 PM

r89 prove it1

by Anonymousreply 90December 16, 2012 6:28 AM

He's probably the worst single working actor in Hollywood who somehow still regularly gets cast in leading roles. He has absolutely zero charisma on the screen.

by Anonymousreply 91December 16, 2012 6:30 AM

I sat several pews behind him at mass one Sunday a few years ago. I wasn't in close enough proximity to personally exchange a "Peace be with you" when the time came. He's very sexy in person and the females were all too willing to follow him out the side door to try and get his attention. He just smiled and winked at them and went on his way.

by Anonymousreply 92December 16, 2012 6:44 AM

I passed by an sidewalk cafe where he was sitting, in nyc, and he made eye contact and kinda winked at me (I'm a boy). Well, not a real wink - but one of those looks where he raised his left eyebrow. You know, the eyebrow wink.

Either way, it felt very cruisey. If it weren't a crowded sidewalk, I would have had sex with him right there.

by Anonymousreply 93December 16, 2012 7:00 AM

hmm r93. That's very funny that you said that, because years ago I was walking across Santa Monica Blvd in LA to go see some indie movie at the Nuart movie theater, as I walked across the street I noticed a guy in the passenger side of a convertible staring at me as I crossed the street as I hit the sidewalk and noticed the guy was still staring, I saw that it was Mark Wahlberg as he continued to stare and turn to watch me walk as the light turned green. His friend I suppose driving, wasn't even paying attention, it was just Mark. It threw me for a loop because I never got those vibes from Mark W. It was kinda intense though, enough for me to remember. But your story makes me wonder as well.

by Anonymousreply 94December 16, 2012 7:24 AM

oops r94 here. I'm a dude as well.

by Anonymousreply 95December 16, 2012 7:25 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 96December 18, 2012 6:36 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 97December 23, 2012 2:07 AM

He raised his eyebrow three very significant millimeters when I was sitting in the drive though at McDonalds.

And while we were four miles apart from each other at the time, I still think that his whole behavior was--how shall I say it?-- suspicious.

I'm a 68 year old eldergay who tips the scales at 275 lovely lbs. Most people who meet me think I'm 28.

Who could resist?

by Anonymousreply 98December 23, 2012 2:29 AM

i'd like to suck his third nipple

by Anonymousreply 99December 23, 2012 9:38 AM

I, too, have been eyebrow-raped by Mark Wahlberg.

by Anonymousreply 100December 23, 2012 9:45 AM

that's not a nipple that's a third nipple. You would be how surprised how many people have them, they think they are moles.

I have one but it's clearly different. A mole up close looks and feels different.

by Anonymousreply 101December 23, 2012 11:25 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 102December 31, 2012 12:39 PM

Something tells me he is good at pr. I don't think he's a complete asshole but he obviously has some killer instincts and who would be his targets? I think he's a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 103December 31, 2012 12:47 PM

he's a douchebag

by Anonymousreply 104January 1, 2013 5:02 PM

He is such a cool dude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 11, 2013 3:00 AM

He is not a very good actor but i guess you already know that...

by Anonymousreply 106January 12, 2013 12:49 PM

He's George Clooneys ex.

by Anonymousreply 107January 12, 2013 4:20 PM

I was wondering why Mark got top billing in his new movie with Russell Crowe, "Broken City." Then I noticed that Mark is one of the producers of the film.

by Anonymousreply 108January 12, 2013 7:48 PM

[quote]He never comes off friendly in all his interviews, always looks like he's smelling sh*t.

Exactly. That scrunched up face and those quinty eyes are so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 109January 26, 2013 4:52 PM

how is his new movie?

by Anonymousreply 110February 3, 2013 4:54 PM

can't wait for his next movie

by Anonymousreply 111February 16, 2013 12:50 PM

He was drunk on some TV show recently...I was a little surprised about that, since he's been acting like he is Mister Goody Two Shoes, of late. I think he's a fucking phoney and if his wife disagrees with him, he probably hits her.

by Anonymousreply 112February 16, 2013 2:50 PM

I have really enjoyed watching him on the screen. I find him charming. It's too bad he's such a douche in real life. He's now turned into a guilty pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 113February 16, 2013 8:46 PM

Is TED 2 in production yet?

by Anonymousreply 114March 9, 2013 12:18 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 16, 2015 6:13 PM

[quote]he's been acting like he is Mister Goody Two Shoes, of late

He got that act from his fuckbud who's a priest.

by Anonymousreply 116January 16, 2015 6:23 PM

He's a homophobic closet case and a thug.

by Anonymousreply 117January 16, 2015 11:38 PM

A very young Mark Wahlberg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 13, 2015 6:53 PM

[quote]He has absolutely zero charisma on the screen.

He must give up something to directors in order to get work.

by Anonymousreply 119April 13, 2015 9:10 PM

R107 details please

by Anonymousreply 120April 13, 2015 9:20 PM

He's a pious thug with no redeeming qualities.

by Anonymousreply 121April 13, 2015 9:24 PM

He's from fucking Boston. That is repulsive enough for a lifetime.

Once read on another thread on DL that he was so fucked up on coke that they had to shut down production of a movie for at least 1 week for him to get his shit together.

by Anonymousreply 122April 13, 2015 9:30 PM

Tina Fey has got to be a lesbian.

Matt Damon, James Franco, James Marsden, Cheyenne Jackson, this guy? Who next? McBongo?

by Anonymousreply 123April 14, 2015 11:52 AM

One thing I've always noticed is that no matter how fit or bulky he is, he is also very soft-spoken, almost femme. This from Three Kings.

by Anonymousreply 124April 14, 2015 12:09 PM

He was David geffens kept fuck boy for a while

by Anonymousreply 125April 20, 2015 8:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 20, 2015 8:24 PM

All of his underwear pics make him look like he's wearing Huggies.

by Anonymousreply 127April 22, 2015 12:01 AM

Ted was the only film I liked him in.

by Anonymousreply 128April 22, 2015 12:07 AM

He RAPED me!!

by Anonymousreply 129April 22, 2015 12:16 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 130October 6, 2015 5:11 PM

I love that this guy greeted The Pope. He is narcissistic, excessive, racist, homophobic and violent.

by Anonymousreply 131October 6, 2015 5:29 PM

from this site and others, he is a chameleon in that he seems to put forth different personalities and beliefs. First, he's a racist, thug, petty thief bad boy type. Then he claims he is a 'born again Christian-[my take on it], is a supporter of the LGBT community, has overcome his previous transgressions, is at ease with his conscience over them and feels no guilt over his previous bad behavior! In one interview he asked God to forgive him for playing a porn star in Boogie Nights! NOW: I understand he forced his former GF to get a couple of abortions before he hooked up with Dunham(?)!! So, forcing abortions on the GF is not offensive to God, but playing a porn star is?????!! I would say he is denial, big time, but wants to fog the issue with confusing and deliberate statements about who he really is!

by Anonymousreply 132February 27, 2018 3:45 AM

He blinded some poor old man during a robbery. Also he is a douche in general I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 133February 27, 2018 5:40 AM

small cock but really knows how to use it

by Anonymousreply 134February 27, 2018 5:43 AM

[quote] He has a 3rd nipple.

Bitches like to suck it!

by Anonymousreply 135February 27, 2018 6:01 AM

He's rumored to be a self-righteous rightwing bully so basically garbage human.

by Anonymousreply 136February 27, 2018 9:00 AM

He claimed that he would have single handedly prevented 9/11 by taking out all the hijackers on his plane. When I heard that I was done with him forever.

by Anonymousreply 137February 27, 2018 9:59 AM

As a poster above mentioned, it is a pretty much an open secret that he was Geffen's kept sex slave for a period of time and it was Geffen who set him up with Calvin Klein and the modeling that made him famous (of course riding on his brother's coattails didn't hurt him either). I am sure that Calvin tasted his ass too - at the very least. Mark was "sex on a stick" when he was a young thug (who DIDN'T jerk off to fantasies of molesting him), but the years have made him look more and more apish, IMO. He is still very fit and very attractive - just no longer sexy to me. By all accounts, he was a shithead as a kid and while he comes across as friendly in some interviews - I would doubt that he has done a full 180. He readily admits to having a tiny dick; I care more about asses and he still looks damn hot from the back. Rumors have swirled around for years pertaining to his pension for servicing cock. Who knows.. My grip friends say that he is just "odd" but generally friendly and seems asexual (more than either straight or gay). He might not prefer the company of men, but he certainly has used it to his advantage over the years.

by Anonymousreply 138September 7, 2018 4:48 AM

r138 If he has a "pension for servicing cock" he is too young to start collecting it.

by Anonymousreply 139September 7, 2018 4:53 AM

[quote] My grip friends say that he is just "odd" but generally friendly and seems asexual (more than either straight or gay).

He'd be smart enough not to be openly effeminate around crews. He'd also be smart enough not to have "private masseurs" in and out of his trailer all the time who look like rent boys, like other action stars.

by Anonymousreply 140September 7, 2018 5:11 AM

If he's famous, OF COURSE he's gay!

by Anonymousreply 141September 7, 2018 5:16 AM

He’s a homophobe. he hates gay because he hates himself.

by Anonymousreply 142September 7, 2018 5:20 AM

Boston trash, plain and simple.

He blinded an Asian man. he ends up dating a Chinese girl to promote his shit film The Big Hit.

Previously, used homophobic slurs. Then was the cover boy for Calvin Klein underwear.

what's wrong with this picture? He had a really good PR team. FWIW, I did like Boogie Nights. But trash is still trash no matter how you try to pretty it up.

by Anonymousreply 143September 7, 2018 5:32 AM

Racist white trump lover. Not only did he blind that poor Asian man, he and his buddies loved throwing rocks, bricks and bottles at the school buses with black children on them that were being bused to schools in his neighborhood. Those children did nothing to him or his ignorant friends...he hasn’t even acknowledged it.

But he was rough trade for some queeny black antique store owner in Boston before making it big, so maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 144September 7, 2018 5:17 PM

^ Source, please.

by Anonymousreply 145September 7, 2018 10:14 PM

Thick as a plank

by Anonymousreply 146September 7, 2018 11:05 PM

Faye in The Yards finding out about Wahlberg's third nipple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 8, 2018 12:46 AM

Totally straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 8, 2018 1:03 AM

Every time I think of Wahlberg, I think of that SNL sketch where he talks to animals. It's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 149September 8, 2018 1:17 AM

Psychopathic pig scum. Interesting the sjw movement won't say shit about what he did to that Vietnamese guy. Now if he drunkenly fondled someone 20 years ago, the twitter shriekers would be demanding that he never work again. Only in America's freak show culture would the latter be considered worse than the former.

by Anonymousreply 150September 8, 2018 1:33 AM

He's PWT from South Boston, who has done better than he ever dreamed. Poverty be it black or white can bring out the worse in people as it did with him; until luck was on his side and he became a model for CK who couldn't have been more different. The privileged have a thing about sex and the undesirable..as he was...there was something captivating about him as far as CK environment was concerned. It's always like that. The Blue-eyed black felon and the billionaire heiress...a good example...white women and white men and their slaves...It's the American story/dream...I'm not a fan of his work, but many others are.

by Anonymousreply 151September 8, 2018 1:47 AM

He applied for and didn't get a pardon - not denied, but his request was never acted on and subsequently withdrawn - from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for his youthful indiscretions as some of you here seem to think maiming and assault are considered.

by Anonymousreply 152September 8, 2018 2:00 AM

[quote]If he has a "pension for servicing cock" he is too young to start collecting it

At what age can we start collecting on this pension? I’m almost 58, and I’d love to know if I can start servicing cock by 60 or even earlier.

by Anonymousreply 153September 8, 2018 2:05 AM

by Anonymousreply 154September 8, 2018 3:38 AM

I want to know more about his relationship with Clooney. They shared hotel suites and Clooney produced some of MW movies.

by Anonymousreply 155September 8, 2018 4:54 AM

"My friend who is a “RU Paul type”, shall we say ... but white , had multiple romps with Mark Wahlberg in NYC. He’s such a screwed up hypocrite . No, not making it up ."

"Sound like a lovely couple. Was Marky Mark the bottom?"

"I believe you. Except, I'm surprised s/he was white. MW allegedly had a preference for black men. Many of our late, great gossip threads (when we had insiders here) had items on his alleged BBC and white powder fondness."

"Re:138 136 here . My friend is a passable drag queen with a boob job . AKA chick with a big stick and white . Mark was the bottom ."

Interesting posting from the "Famous" people you've had sex with part 2 thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156September 8, 2018 5:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!