Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scott Bairstow

The actor is 41 years old today. He had a busy career in the 90s and early 00s then in January 2004, he was sentenced to 4 months in jail following a modified guilty plea to second-degree assault. He also agreed to undergo a sexual deviancy evaluation and to be under supervision for one year following his release. He had originally been charged with second-degree rape after he was accused of having sex in 1998 with a 12-year-old girl related to his ex-wife, continuing the relationship with her until 2001. Apparently, he's only had 2 roles since the incident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 29, 2020 12:52 PM

sick fucka'.

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2011 3:13 AM

Fucking a 12 year old is just nasty.

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2011 3:17 AM

or framed; who knows?

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2011 3:19 AM

He was originally cast as "Tim" on the The L Word. He had to be replaced (with Eric Mabius) and the pilot had to be reshot because of his pedo charge.

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2011 3:22 AM

Kind of hawt! Too bad he's a child rapist.

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2011 3:27 AM

r2, many 12-year-olds have good hygiene. Don't be so bigoted.

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2011 3:28 AM

Is his picture posted as a sexual predator?

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2011 11:49 AM

Well, the way many 12 year old girls look today I can see why some men would be attracted to them. One of my neighbors has a daughter who is now 15 but she's been looking like a 20 year old slut for several years. The little trollop was prancing around all tarted up when she was 10. The rumor is that she's already had to have one abortion. She was kicked out of her school and now has to attend an alternative school for kids who can't be trusted around regular kids.

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2011 12:41 PM

Being "attracted to" and "raping" are two very different things. I don't care how tarted up a 12 year old dresses, she is still a child. Bairstow was an adult who should have some degree of impulse control...There is no excusing the crime he committed.

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2011 1:38 PM

What's the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2011 1:44 PM

I seem to recall he apparently didn't know she was 12? Although, when she's a relative of your wife, how do you not know? I saw a couple years back he was trying his luck with the indie music circuit in California.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2011 1:51 PM

What was he like as a musician, R11?%0D %0D I will always remember him as Newt McCall on the Lonesome Dove TV series. Eric mccormack was General Mosby. He looked so much better in that series that he did on Will and Grace. He was heavier and had facial hair and it suit him well.

by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2011 1:57 PM

I completely agree, R9. But bear in mind that the word "rape" in its criminal law sense doesn't always mean what it does in common parlance. In Calif, intercourse between an adult male & an underage female would be "statutory rape" even if the female consented.

Nevertheless, a 12 year old isn't sufficiently mature to give true consent, in the legal sense or any other.

by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2011 1:58 PM

Scott Bairstow played God on the final episode of Touched By An Angel

Guess they are regretting that casting choice now.

by Anonymousreply 14April 24, 2011 2:00 PM

Not that great, R12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2011 2:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 24, 2011 2:09 PM

Unbelievable...He didn't even have to register as a sex offender!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 24, 2011 3:33 PM

That's pretty sick, R17. It seems shit like this gets treated differently if it's the opposite sex you're offending against or something. I don't know what it is, and I don't understand it.

by Anonymousreply 18April 24, 2011 3:41 PM

Thank you r17....it makes me wonder how many more are out there like him and the unsuspecting public has no clue.

by Anonymousreply 19April 24, 2011 3:54 PM

A lot of famous, rich and powerful men are into little girls. That jewish investor that got away with it - just the tip of the iceberg.

by Anonymousreply 20April 24, 2011 3:57 PM

Yeah, You are right R11, pretty lame. No wonder his music career didn't take off.His lyrics in particular are god awful. Funny, because both parents are musicians.

by Anonymousreply 21April 24, 2011 3:59 PM

A little sample of scott's "work"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2011 4:03 PM

R17 he is Canadian, he doesn't have to register.

by Anonymousreply 23April 24, 2011 5:16 PM

Send him back then!

by Anonymousreply 24April 24, 2011 5:55 PM

He must have taken out US citizenship or else he would be deported. I doubt he has any "special" talents that couldn't be found in the general US population that would require the US to keep his alien status active. He committed a crime in the US and as such doesn't deserve the hospitality of that country.

by Anonymousreply 25April 24, 2011 6:02 PM

He probably has dual citizenship. I'd imagine as an actor, that's probably one of the things you work towards getting.

by Anonymousreply 26April 24, 2011 6:06 PM

In New York you can get married at 14.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 24, 2011 6:07 PM

If the judge did not require him to register as a sex offender then there is obviously some extenuating circumstances that haven't been divulged here. I'm betting the 12 year old girl was in some degree complicit.

by Anonymousreply 28April 24, 2011 6:12 PM

Oh yeah I'm the 12 year old was complicit, not, he was a grown man.... r28...he's a pervert.

by Anonymousreply 29April 24, 2011 9:49 PM

WTF? He's bald now? So unfair.

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2011 9:53 PM

He looks like a cross between the stars of his time, Joshua Jackson and Shane West.

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2011 9:55 PM

In R22's clip he looks like a criminal, with the bald head and goatee. It's a very unflattering look.

by Anonymousreply 32April 24, 2011 10:56 PM

I would fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 33August 23, 2014 11:11 PM

"Well, the way many 12 year old girls look today I can see why some men would be attracted to them. One of my neighbors has a daughter who is now 15 but she's been looking like a 20 year old slut for several years. The little trollop was prancing around all tarted up when she was 10. The rumor is that she's already had to have one abortion."

Funny how society blames girls for being abused and apologizes for the guys who abuse them but demonizes men who abuse boys

by Anonymousreply 34August 23, 2014 11:53 PM

I remember reading at the time that he had been calling her for a long time and talking to her about how young she was. It apparently went on for some time and he always wanted her to say she was 12 even as she got older. He got off on the fact that she was underage.

Regarding him not having to register as a sex offender, from wikipedia:

[quote]In May 2003, Bairstow was charged in Everett, Washington with second degree child rape for allegedly sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl, who is related to Bairstow's ex-wife, and later asking her to keep quiet about it.[2] In December 2003, he pleaded guilty to a lesser charge—second degree assault. Bairstow entered an Alford plea, under which he maintained his innocence but conceded that he would likely be convicted by a jury if the case went to trial. He was sentenced to four months in jail, one year community supervision, and was required to undergo a sexual deviancy evaluation. He was also ordered to have no contact with the girl for 10 years and to pay for any counseling she requires.[3]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 24, 2014 12:14 AM

Didn't he do a movie with JTT?

by Anonymousreply 36August 24, 2014 12:17 AM

Not married? Obviously he's a homo.

by Anonymousreply 37August 24, 2014 12:32 AM

Are their any indications that Bairstow has tried to make an acting comeback?

by Anonymousreply 38February 12, 2015 11:44 PM

R38 no. He has retired from acting and is concentrating on his music.

by Anonymousreply 39February 12, 2015 11:55 PM

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 40March 12, 2015 5:49 PM

Geez, you people get your panties in a twist over the littlest thing.

by Anonymousreply 41March 12, 2015 5:53 PM

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 42March 12, 2015 6:10 PM

So now there's a Scott Bairstow troll bumping old threads related to him, Devon Sawa, or JTT.

We have scraped rock bottom.

(But not Rock's bottom.)

by Anonymousreply 43March 13, 2015 6:08 AM

R42, whites are underrepresented in prison - so much for your "theory"

You are dumb, and obviously you don't know how the justice system works

by Anonymousreply 44March 13, 2015 2:23 PM

Scott Bairstow is a child molester. I don't care how mature a 12 year looks they are still a child. People like him should be castrated and thrown in jail. He's one sick MF! :-(

by Anonymousreply 45April 22, 2015 6:41 PM

Normally I find the Woody Allen defenders on DL pretty repellant. However, in this case, all is not quite as it would appear at first glance. The girl herself has stated that it was a 5-year love affair.

Remember, this wasn't some creepy old molester but a beautiful, gentle young man who any young woman would be proud (and lucky) to claim as her first lover.

The problems only began when her parents found out and forced her to work with the police to entrap him. Certainly the judge agreed, thus his mere slap on the wrist.

by Anonymousreply 46April 22, 2015 7:11 PM

R46, he is not gentle. You are only defending him because he is a good looking white man

by Anonymousreply 47April 22, 2015 7:14 PM

Used to be hot. Used to be.

by Anonymousreply 48April 22, 2015 7:14 PM

[quote]he is not gentle

She says otherwise.

And R47, WTF does race have to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 49April 23, 2015 3:36 AM

Gag, R46, a large number of 12 year old little girls haven't even had their first period. They're in f'ing elementary school. Do you get off on watching little boys at little league games?

by Anonymousreply 50April 23, 2015 4:27 AM

Wow, this guy really blew any chance of a career over the age of 30. His music is dopey. It sounds like he found jesus.

by Anonymousreply 51April 23, 2015 5:24 AM

[quote]It sounds like he found jesus.

Bairstow has always been vocal about his Christian faith. I remember reading articles during his "Party of Five" stint, touting his fine, upstanding family man lifestyle amidst the decadent, corrupting influence of Hollywood. Yet at the same time, he was cheating on his wife with Jennifer Love Hewitt. Fucking hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 52April 23, 2015 7:40 AM

Yeah the 12 year old was begging for it.

He was done a raw deal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 23, 2015 11:26 AM

r42

That was not a racist nor a troll post. It added quality information not to the webmasters liking.

What a cunt the webmaster must be. It's one thing to censor trolls it's another to take something out because it's not to your liking.

But only a real cunt would take something out, then LIE about the content to justify himself.

by Anonymousreply 54April 23, 2015 11:29 AM

[quote]Do you get off on watching little boys at little league games?

Your projection is embarrassing.

No one's saying he didn't use poor judgment. But the situation is not as it's been portrayed in the media. Like Vili Fualaau, she likrly would have married SB in time.

by Anonymousreply 55April 23, 2015 9:29 PM

R55 So he just couldn't help himself and wait until she was at least a teen? Do you think he helped with her spelling? Maybe, he bought her first training bra, taught her how to shave her legs and all the things a preteen needs to know?

We'll probably never understand because we are not attracted to babies.

by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2015 1:07 AM

I think he's hot....

by Anonymousreply 57May 18, 2015 4:09 PM

He was super hot, I remember wanking thinking about him before he got caught. It was a real bummer to hear he's a pedophile. From hero to zero in a second.

R54, when a truly disgusting troll is banned his or her other messages (coming from the same IP address I assume) are also deleted and replaced with a message w e b b y has written, like in R42.

by Anonymousreply 58May 18, 2015 7:23 PM

No more. He's chubby & bald now. And looks old beyond his years.

by Anonymousreply 59August 13, 2015 1:55 AM

He's bald & chubby now.

by Anonymousreply 60October 8, 2015 2:00 AM

The most recent pic I could find.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 8, 2015 2:07 AM

Man he looks so old now. He aged faster then anyone I know of.

by Anonymousreply 62October 8, 2015 2:09 AM

Oh, y'all, please, I was 12 yrs old when I got married.

by Anonymousreply 63October 8, 2015 2:19 AM

He looks better than most straight guys his age in r61's pic.

by Anonymousreply 64October 8, 2015 2:20 AM

How can anyone support themselves after something like this? No acting jobs. Can't get a regular job because anyone can hop on google and find out you're a pedophile.

Isn't a 12 year old still in elementary school? Sick.

by Anonymousreply 65October 8, 2015 2:21 AM

He still looks good, but the pedo part makes him repellent, kinda like the hot young wrestling coach who catfished his students into sending him dick pix.

by Anonymousreply 66October 8, 2015 2:30 AM

I think having sexual intercourse with a 12 year old girl is far more repellant than soliciting nude pics from underage boys (or girls) online. For the record, it's all very disgusting but I think what this guy Bairstow did is reprehensible and he should still be in prison.

by Anonymousreply 67October 8, 2015 2:50 AM

I always got him mixed up with Scott Speedman.

by Anonymousreply 68October 8, 2015 3:25 AM

R65 The director of Jeepers Creepers and Powder didn't have major problems getting work despite serving time.

by Anonymousreply 69October 8, 2015 3:55 AM

[quote]The director of Jeepers Creepers and Powder didn't have major problems getting work despite serving time.

That guy's victim tried to get people to boycott Powder when it came out. I think it did work because the movie wasn't a smash at the box office. But Jeepers Creepers and the sequel have a cult following and Victor Salva has shown up at horror movie conventions over the past several years.

by Anonymousreply 70October 8, 2015 4:27 AM

She asked for it.

Well, actually she asked for an ice cream, but HE KNEW WHAT SHE MEANT BY THAT!

by Anonymousreply 71April 11, 2020 8:39 PM

I hope Bump Bitch is sentenced to 4 months in jail following a modified guilty plea to second-degree assault. He also agrees to undergo a sexual deviancy evaluation and to be under supervision for one year following his release.

by Anonymousreply 72April 11, 2020 8:42 PM

I wonder what has happened to him?

by Anonymousreply 73September 29, 2020 12:44 PM

I found him. He looks like a pedo (which he is) and looks like shit now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 29, 2020 12:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!