Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How do you flirt with men?

Or, what's the perfect way to flirt with a guy?%0D %0D I'm not good at this, and I'd really like to learn the art of flirting.

by Anonymousreply 149July 16, 2023 7:49 PM

Bend... and snap!

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2011 11:40 PM

I'd guess your problem is you are bad at choosing the right move for the right occasion. Therefore I'd guess you should go for the straight forward approach. Smile at him. When you get a smile back, say "Hi" and go from there (a comment about the surroundings or the occasion why you happen to be there).

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2011 11:53 PM

"My face, your ASSHOLE!" is said to work wonders as an opening phrase according to many of the men here.

And don;t forget the ever popular "YUM!"

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2011 11:59 PM

Twirl your hair around your forefinger. Throw your head back when you laugh at his jokes and frequently touch his forearm when you're talking to him.

This stuff is gold kid. It's gold!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 3, 2011 12:03 AM

Hmmm...very interesting.

I agree with R2, completely. Big smile, R2, how are you, pappi?

But really-- smile, make eye contact and when the person smiles/glances back at you, ask them something personal, something you can bank on given their appearance. There's always something that gives them away-- just ask about it or reference it.

Basically, people love attention. They are attention starved. No one is interested in them 90% of the time. No one's interested in me. But, striking up a conversation gives you a huge edge. I'm amazed by the hotties I flirt with, get to talk to...for the most part they are all wallflowers and I just have to ask them a few questions and they love it, and I'm in and we sleep together.

by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2011 12:08 AM

Walk up to the man you want and announce, "My face seats seven and my honey pot is on fire."

by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2011 12:15 AM

Dab some womynjuice behind your earlobes and both sides of your neck.

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2011 12:15 AM

That reminds me of that rat perfume scene from "The Witches", R7.

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2011 12:19 AM

I hoist muumuu up to my moisted honeybee and say "yum".

by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2011 12:24 AM

r5, Im assuming you are Latino. I think "papi" is hilarious coming from someone who is not lol

by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2011 12:24 AM

I'm a woman, so naturally I sit there farting with my knees thirteen inches apart and just wait for last call.

by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2011 12:46 AM

I just keep peeling hundred dollar bills until he says stop. I always ask for a receipt so it can be used for a tax deduction.

by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2011 12:51 AM

Hot! R5 but not latino. However, everyone responds to papi with a smile. The next step with gay guys is "black girl" ghetto talk-- they all melt. I wish I was a woman-- this would be soooo much easier. Also, if I was rich-- easier.

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2011 12:54 AM

[quote]with gay guys is "black girl" ghetto talk Deal. Breaker.

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2011 12:57 AM

Remove something from their shirt or jacket, like a piece of lint or dirt, even if it's not there. "Oh, you've got something there, let me get it." Their response to that whether closed off, or open and thankful will give you an idea as to where their interests lie.

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2011 1:00 AM

Don't be so sure that that smile is actually one of endearment, R13.

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2011 1:01 AM

I stare at my quarry for a long moment and say, "I am just trying to imagine what your face looks like when you cum ...."

Has worked the three times I've used it.

Helped that alcohol was involved in all cases, I s'pose.

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2011 1:02 AM

Make a Shirley Q. Liquor joke.

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2011 1:04 AM

Good one R17, I would definitely fall prey to that one after a few drinks.

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2011 1:12 AM

Just sit and the bar and mope into your beer. "Who's going to share my vast fortune with me?"

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2011 1:24 AM

R17, that is a gem. Thanks for sharing your treasures.

R14, you're the easy type. All determined, tough guy, so easy to melt just like butter. You're a softie. Smile more. It won't hurt.

R16, c'mon, you don't laugh for a little bit but then you smile. Goes from there. Doesn't really matter if you laugh with me, as long as I cum first.

Ha ha ha ha lol

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2011 1:27 AM

but how do you smile if you're nervous? I think my smiles just look fake or frozen or something. of course, if i'm drunk I can smile, no prob.

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2011 1:54 AM

I poke them.

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2011 3:58 AM

People who call guys who are not their fathers or or boyfriends/husbands "papi" sound way too flirtatious or inappropriate. And if it's a guy saying it, it sounds way too girly, except in some cases when it's a really thuggish dude saying it. "Pa" is a term that can be used instead, which sounds more masculine and appropriate for a guy to use when referring to a guy, without sounding too flirtatious..

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2011 5:53 AM

THe way to a man's heart is through his ego. Tell him how wonderful, clever, and handsome he is, without laying it on too thick, and he'll be putty in your hands.

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2011 6:00 AM

Punch his boyfriend in the face, grab his hand, and say, "I've got to get you out of here; it's dangerous!"

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2011 6:05 AM

Here's a comprehensive guide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2011 6:25 AM

I just walk up, and then scream as loud as I can, "STICK IT IN ME!!!!"%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2011 6:56 AM

Someone once saw Angelina Jolie in action, tried her technique and swore by it. Wish I could remember exactly what he said.

by Anonymousreply 29April 3, 2011 9:06 AM

Ask them how their day was. Guys LOVE talking about themselves as much as women. Note what and how they are saying things and focus your compliments on things you pick up from their stories (compliment them for things they feel conscious about).

by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2011 9:19 AM

just smile a lot, and look into their eyes occasionally (don't stare). doesn't really matter what you say, as long as you seems friendly, and into them.

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2011 9:32 AM

[quote]Someone once saw Angelina Jolie in action, tried her technique and swore by it. Wish I could remember exactly what he said.

Could you give me the gist of it?

by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2011 10:28 AM

I can do everything on this list but then what? How do you actually close the deal? This might be obvious to some of you but I don't understand how to get from the smiling and picking lint off his jacket to fucking.

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2011 10:49 AM

[quote]Someone once saw Angelina Jolie in action, tried her technique and swore by it. Wish I could remember exactly what he said. I would guess being a beautiful, international, Oscar-winning movie star doesn't hurt her case.

by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2011 1:30 PM

A nice head tilt works well. And you dont have to smile freakishly for five minutes, exaggerating any gayface you might have. Guys know what time it is when you hit 45 degrees. And you can check out closeted dudes admiring you because they do it unintentionally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2011 1:38 PM

Pull out your dick and start whackin.

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2011 1:51 PM

There is obviously someone who just paid their $18 and now wants to get his money's worth. A lot of needy-sounding threads today. Like this one.

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2011 2:04 PM

Do not attempt to pick up anyone at work. Even if you succeed it will end badly with both of you being fired, most likely for "other" reasons.

by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2011 2:22 PM

OP - put that up over your shoulder... no.. the other shoulder... and then... put it over THIS shoulder... and in the middle of the conversation just DROP IT.

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2011 2:23 PM

It looks a hell of a lot easier than flirting with women, let me tell you. With women, I never know if they're genuinely interested or just being friendly.

by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2011 2:38 PM

In my experience, I can always tell which guys are interested in me because certain guys just start acting like giggly, nervous teenage girls when I am around. So I haven't ever really had to flirt. The ones that aren't interested just roll their eyes in the direction of the ones who are, which is another confirmation.

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2011 3:17 PM

From memory, it wasn't a thread on flirting but on celebrity encounters and the poster was a hotel employee who saw Jolie in action. He said she was friendly and .... I want to say straightforward or direct. I can't quite recall. But the poster said he'd tried it successfully on a few jocks. Sort of neutral but friendly and bantering, and not at all coy or giggly.

by Anonymousreply 42April 4, 2011 10:23 AM

Just keep licking your lips as he is talking. When you pass a certain point, get close and see if he backs off. Try a suttle brush of his crotch or ass as you walk by. Although these my be too laid back for most.

by Anonymousreply 43April 4, 2011 10:36 AM

"Try a suttle brush of his crotch or ass as you walk by." First off, it's 'subtle'. Secondly, that's a horrible idea... I'd actually consider that pretty aggressive, and it would probably make me change my mind about someone I was initially interested in.

by Anonymousreply 44April 4, 2011 10:40 AM

Wow, you must have fallen from heaven. Cuz you landed on your face."

by Anonymousreply 45April 4, 2011 10:42 AM

[Quote]Pull out your dick and start whackin. No, pull out THEIR dick and start whackin.

by Anonymousreply 46April 4, 2011 10:43 AM

To be honest I have never had to flirt. Men always flirt with me. It's been that way since I was 13 or 14 years old.

by Anonymousreply 47April 4, 2011 10:51 AM

I have enjoyed much success with chloroform, a blackjack, handcuffs, rohypnol, sodium pentathol, and light banter about Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 48April 4, 2011 12:34 PM

eye contact

by Anonymousreply 49March 12, 2014 3:49 AM

I simply peek coquettishly from behind my fan and giggle.

by Anonymousreply 50March 12, 2014 4:31 AM

If blowing in the ear of a gigantic, angry trucker doesn't get him moving in your direction---honey, NOTHING will!

by Anonymousreply 51March 12, 2014 7:04 AM

It's usually a straight guy. I find something to gently tease them. It tells them I noticed them.

by Anonymousreply 52March 12, 2014 11:16 AM

I know a lot of this is going to sound like advice from Helen Gurley Brown, but I'm a 45 year old gay man who loves to flirt and charm people, and this is what I know. The main gist is flirting is a game, and anyone can learn it.

For starters, it helps big time if you're attractive. Flirting works best when you're cute, well-dressed and impeccably groomed. You do NOT need to be naturally gorgeous or flawless, but look your best. Extra points for effort go a long way in the looks round.

At the same time, know your audience and who is realistically attainable. Nothing is more sad and pathetic than watching a 4 try to flirt with a hapless 10. But at the same time I don't want to discourage anyone from aiming high. More power to you if you consistently and/or successfully flirt above your attractiveness level. It can happen, but you've got to have GAME, my friend. Good luck.

The first strategy of flirting is to CHARM HIM. Be charming. Just don't force it and don't cross the line into smarminess. Be charming but also be chill.

Smile. A lot. Practice smiling while talking in front of a mirror. If you can do both at the same time without looking like a complete creep, you're golden. A lot of flirting looks like a toothpaste commercial anyway.

Laugh. Laugh at every stupid joke he makes. Don't throw your head back and cackle like a mad hyena, but giggle and snicker and just laugh. Make him think he's funny.

If you can, joke back. Are you witty? Even a little? Can you sound witty? Besides your own good looks, your sense of humor is the biggest tool in your kit. Use it. However, if you recognize that you're weak in this area, let him be the comedian. There is nothing worse than a joke that falls flat.

Flatter him. This is pretty much the over-riding theme of flirting. One of the main goals is fostering confidence in your object of desire. You're not going to get anywhere if he doesn't know that you like him, and you need to make it especially clear that you like him "in that way".

Be expressive. Besides smiling, you can convey desire, admiration, humor, coyness and a dozen other sexy-like expressions with eyes, eyebrows, head tilts and pouty lips. Yes, its silly and a bit actress-y, but try out some sexy, funny, silly and ridiculous poses and expressions. "Mary" me all you want, but at a certain point facial expressions become more powerful than "smooth lines" or more slathered-on flattery.

Touch him as much as you both feel comfortable with. Don't grab his dick (yet), but feel him out (ha) at first and gage his reaction. Touch his arm while you're laughing and see how he reacts. If it's not awkward, proceed: touch his elbow, shoulder, back, etc while you're talking and laughing and smiling and chatting. Put your arm on his shoulder as you're walking somewhere. Gently squeeze, very faintly at first. Put your hand on his hip to guide him to a table or down a hallway. Always gage reactions. If he's cool, slowly bump it up a notch each time.

Avoid sarcasm, don't talk smack about other people, don't express strong opinions about culture or art, and keep everything light and positive. Don't talk about yourself unless asked, don't talk about work (his or yours) or family or anything that might kill the mood. Is the goal marriage, getting laid or just having a little harmless, fully-clothed fun? You decide, but conflict and discord at this stage will just derail everything. You can be real later, or never. It's your choice.

Don't be arrogant, haughty, easily offended or presumptuous. And DON'T be a dick tease. Flirting is all fun and games and often goes no where, even after repeated and prolonged exchanges, and both participants are often fine with that (and may even prefer it). But if you become overtly sexual and then quickly pull back when an arbitrary line is crossed, you've lost the game. By the same token, don't be forceful and never presume the "deal is sealed" or that you're owed anything sexual. Don't go all rapey when your witty repartee doesn't translate to getting your dick wet. Be a gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 53March 12, 2014 12:19 PM

Lick your lips and ask if you can redecorate his place or give his mother a new hairdo.

by Anonymousreply 54March 12, 2014 12:24 PM

how just being natural and friendly? Nothing is worse than having some "needy" bastard trying to fall all over you.

by Anonymousreply 55March 12, 2014 12:30 PM

Belt out a Judy Garland hit, or reenact a scene from Mildred Pierce. If he doesn't vomit at your gayness, you've got him.

by Anonymousreply 56March 12, 2014 12:32 PM

Hit him with your feather boa as you swish past him.

by Anonymousreply 57March 12, 2014 12:41 PM

Talk about your mother a lot. It's so beguiling.

by Anonymousreply 58March 12, 2014 12:48 PM

Say, "sup dude" and continue eye contact.

by Anonymousreply 59March 12, 2014 1:09 PM

Make eye contact, lick your lips seductively, mouth the word "yum" and throw your caftan up over your head.

by Anonymousreply 60March 12, 2014 3:48 PM

How do I flirt with men?

Shamelessly.

by Anonymousreply 61March 12, 2014 3:51 PM

/.

by Anonymousreply 62April 14, 2014 3:29 PM

Unless he was exceedingly attractive, I would look right past, or over, if he's short, someone who opened with "sup dude."

by Anonymousreply 63April 14, 2014 3:43 PM

d

by Anonymousreply 64October 20, 2014 3:42 PM

E

by Anonymousreply 65October 20, 2014 4:12 PM

[R53]

that's great advice. If I wasn't already taken I'd be all of over it.

by Anonymousreply 66October 20, 2014 5:33 PM

I do the swagger "sup bro" nod of the head thing when a hot dude stares at me.

by Anonymousreply 67January 27, 2015 9:46 PM

I introduce myself. Buy them a drink. Compliment their looks. Talk about our occupations. Stick my hand in their pants and put a vice grip on their nuts. Works every time.

by Anonymousreply 68January 27, 2015 10:28 PM

Sporadic but not creepy eye contact, and the "sup bro nod"

by Anonymousreply 69April 17, 2016 1:17 PM

R26 is Laura (half pint) Ingles.

by Anonymousreply 70April 17, 2016 2:33 PM

I meant R24.

by Anonymousreply 71April 17, 2016 2:34 PM

Whip out your penis, helicopter it and swing it to and fro whilst loudly singing, "I whip my cock back and forth!" to the catchy Willow Smith hit song "I whip my hair back and forth."

by Anonymousreply 72April 17, 2016 2:42 PM

Gay dudes be so awkward. Just say what’s up or something already... don’t just stare! 😂

by Anonymousreply 73January 6, 2019 11:02 PM

The strike-out brigade rides again.

by Anonymousreply 74January 6, 2019 11:31 PM

"Haven't I seen you somewhere before?"

by Anonymousreply 75January 6, 2019 11:36 PM

How about- You've been coming here a while I should introduce myself. What's your name?- A cashier at Trader Joe's once said that to me. I think it was MAJOR FLIRTING now but at the time I figured he was just being friendly. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 76June 17, 2019 3:55 AM

walk a cute doggie. pure cock magnet

by Anonymousreply 77June 17, 2019 4:09 AM

Whip it out and pee on his leg so that other men know that he's your territory.

by Anonymousreply 78June 17, 2019 4:10 AM

Poor fuckless guys

by Anonymousreply 79June 17, 2019 4:19 AM

I just say, “Could you help me with something?” And then they say, “Sure What?” And then I say, “Could you fuck me in the ass?” And they always say okay.

by Anonymousreply 80June 17, 2019 4:33 AM

I don't. I'm practically invisible to most men. Wish I could say I've successfully flirted.

by Anonymousreply 81June 17, 2019 4:57 AM

Some of this advice is useful....but please FINISH THE ADVISING. How do you get him back to your place without spooking him? How do you get his number without spooking him?

by Anonymousreply 82June 17, 2019 5:25 AM

I perform my Hard Hearted Hannah routine at the Rusty Anchor three nights a week on top of a piano with no panties. Even if I don’t get any dick, the vibrations do the trick.

by Anonymousreply 83June 17, 2019 5:50 AM

Do the dude wassup not, and see how the other bro responds

by Anonymousreply 84January 3, 2021 4:25 AM

Starting at 2:38 just do exactly this when you see the object of desire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 3, 2021 4:31 AM

Master the "bump and flatter" move.

by Anonymousreply 86January 3, 2021 4:40 AM

Just grab his dick or ass. Nuff said!

by Anonymousreply 87January 3, 2021 4:52 AM

[quote]"Pa" is a term that can be used instead, which sounds more masculine and appropriate for a guy to use when referring to a guy, without sounding too flirtatious..

This comment is from 2011 and is probably the creepiest way to refer to a guy.

by Anonymousreply 88January 3, 2021 4:56 AM

I call my boyfriend pa and he calls me half pint

by Anonymousreply 89January 3, 2021 5:00 AM

Recite rap lyrics, or if you're clever, rap your own...

by Anonymousreply 90January 3, 2021 5:00 AM

You tease them.

by Anonymousreply 91January 3, 2021 5:03 AM

I am a big natural flirt and like I just said above, I tease and flatter in appropriate measure, it’s a balancing act. I have had to go easier as I’ve gotten older, finally realized they don’t want to be embarrassed and they like to take the man role sometimes!

by Anonymousreply 92January 3, 2021 5:07 AM

Do the “dude wassup nod,” and see how the other bro responds

by Anonymousreply 93January 3, 2021 5:09 AM

Say: “I like your vibe bro.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 3, 2021 6:22 AM

Just drop trou and show them your mussy

by Anonymousreply 95January 3, 2021 5:04 PM

Dude, you have a nice physique 💪🏽

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 18, 2022 2:31 PM

I have a close straight bro that I’m attracted to. We became friends because I would see him in the gym, and I was strongly attracted to him. When I learned he was straight, I still remained friends. He loves Brazilian dancing and actually is so good at it that he teaches it. He has offered to teach me how to dance, but I’m not interested. The other day when we were hanging out he got behind and said he wanted do teach me how to dance. The problem is the dance is very sensual. His hips were all over the place. I fear getting Aroused and sort of held back dancing with him.

by Anonymousreply 97March 24, 2023 12:42 PM

I'm surprised that a thread from April 2011 is not closed let alone not available to view anymore.

by Anonymousreply 98March 24, 2023 12:45 PM

I never really flirt with anyone. I'm always hoping some guy will flirt with me but at my age I think I might be waiting a LONG time for that to happen.

by Anonymousreply 99March 24, 2023 12:46 PM

In teaching Brazilian dance, my friend sometimes dances with guys. He’s a Chick magnet, and has no shortage of women trying to get with him. He’s very hot and sensual

by Anonymousreply 100March 24, 2023 12:46 PM

Wag your eyebrows up and down at them.

by Anonymousreply 101March 24, 2023 12:55 PM

Many mentions on another thread re: Ms Sessums’ method.

Run down Commercial Street screaming “I need to get fucked.”

by Anonymousreply 102March 24, 2023 1:01 PM

[quote]R38 Do not attempt to pick up anyone at work.

Really? I call my boss’ extension and when he says, “What?” I say, “Nothing. I just wanted to hear your voice.”

Then he hangs up on me.

Sometimes I call back and say, “I’m cooold!”

by Anonymousreply 103March 24, 2023 1:13 PM

I like to flirt just for fun, but get nervous when dudes try to take it beyond flirting

by Anonymousreply 104March 24, 2023 1:38 PM

R104- My problem is the flirt I received at 12:30 Pm at Trader Joe’s - I don’t realize it until 12:30 am when I’m writing ✍️ about it in my journal.

by Anonymousreply 105March 24, 2023 1:40 PM

Apply honey to my hindquarters.

by Anonymousreply 106March 24, 2023 1:42 PM

R106- Are you a horse 🐴?

by Anonymousreply 107March 24, 2023 1:48 PM

no, r 107, I am a baby lamb.

by Anonymousreply 108March 24, 2023 1:52 PM

I don't let 'em see how big my dick is...

until it's dark and I'm ready to put it inside

by Anonymousreply 109March 24, 2023 2:09 PM

I love flirty straight bros at the gym

by Anonymousreply 110March 24, 2023 2:13 PM

😊 Two or three shots of Yukon Jack, and I'm shameless.

by Anonymousreply 111March 24, 2023 2:28 PM

I'm beyond gobsmacked that some poor schlub bumped a thread from Two Thousand and Fucking Eleven!!!

I have two flirt lines:

1. What do you eat that makes you so handsome?

2. Wanna fuck?

It will be no surprise to anyone that the latter has far more success than the former.

by Anonymousreply 112March 24, 2023 2:34 PM

R112- I'm even MORE gobsmacked that a thread that was started almost 12 years ago is not closed and that we are still allowed to post new responses here.

by Anonymousreply 113March 24, 2023 2:43 PM

R113 Or didn't get deleted, jettisoned into the ethers or just plain lost from the various system upgrades over the years.

by Anonymousreply 114March 24, 2023 2:49 PM

If a thread has periodic new posts, it won’t be deleted. We have even older live threads on here

by Anonymousreply 115March 24, 2023 3:02 PM

Unfortunately I don't flirt with men. I'm always hoping they or he will flirt with me.

by Anonymousreply 116March 24, 2023 3:08 PM

Oi fall owvah on the grass and make sure he sees moy arse in moy toight sweaty shorts. That yowshullay works proppah well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 27, 2023 3:12 PM

OP? Pay close attention. We're going to let you in on a little secret, the absolute foolproof way to make any man -- any, gay or straight -- fall madly in lust with you.

It's call the Momma Method, and it goes like this:

1) Spot your prey.

2) Lock eyes.

3) Part your lips slowly, and extend the tongue outward.

4) Seductively run your tongue along your lips.

5) Breathlessly whisper, barely audibly, the word "yummmmm," being mindful to dramatically extend the word to indicate your wanton lust.

6) Lift up the front hem of your caftan and throw it over your head, revealing the luscious expanse of your manly curves and promising bulges.

Works every time...

by Anonymousreply 118March 27, 2023 3:26 PM

I wink at them...with my pussy lips

by Anonymousreply 119March 27, 2023 5:10 PM

I wave wads of hundred dollar bills at them. Always works!

by Anonymousreply 120March 27, 2023 5:22 PM

A friend told me about a moment he will treasure for the rest of his life.

He was walking down a Seattle street toward two men who appeared to be a couple. He locked eyes with one of them and that guy reached out, put a hand on his companion’s shoulder, and shoved that guy to the side while smiling broadly at my friend.

Now, obviously, you’d need someone to act as the prop, but I’m told that it’s extremely flattering.

by Anonymousreply 121March 27, 2023 5:32 PM

The classiest way of all-

To introduce yourself and shake their hand 🤚

by Anonymousreply 122March 27, 2023 6:30 PM

Do the ‘sup bro’ head nod, and if he responds and checks you out, give him a sly bro grin

by Anonymousreply 123March 27, 2023 11:25 PM

Op it doesn’t matter in your case.

by Anonymousreply 124March 27, 2023 11:26 PM

Wasian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125May 20, 2023 4:54 PM

Barber

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 19, 2023 9:43 AM

First, you wanna make sure they're gay. Or not?

by Anonymousreply 127June 19, 2023 9:45 AM

Play footsie under the table.

by Anonymousreply 128June 19, 2023 9:51 AM

[quote]How do you flirt with men?

Something like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 19, 2023 11:16 AM

Bumping a thread from 2011???? Uh, oh!! Someone's way bored!!

by Anonymousreply 130June 19, 2023 11:20 AM

Practise striking up a conversation with a stranger. Buy a coffee, ask for the platform of a train, about a building when you're a stranger in town, anything. Pay compliments, a lot, to people you're attracted to and to others as well, be conscious about the reaction and you will get better at it.

And second: basically what one poster said above: be decently dressed and groomed. Dental hygiene is also incredibly underrated.

by Anonymousreply 131June 19, 2023 11:32 AM

A legacy thread

by Anonymousreply 132June 19, 2023 12:22 PM

If you'd like, I can tell you how I got to suck off my dermatologist. Not naming any names, obviously (Lorenzo Squillace from Naples)

by Anonymousreply 133June 19, 2023 4:42 PM

I present hole.

by Anonymousreply 134June 19, 2023 5:08 PM

You have to be ready to flirt. Once you’ve reached the prelube state of preparedness, you get dressed.

I’ve worked so tirelessly to get you to wear good footwear, that I’ve neglected tops. By tops, observing longstanding tradition, I mean capes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 19, 2023 5:18 PM

[quote]r82 Some of this advice is useful....but please FINISH THE ADVISING. How do you get him back to your place without spooking him? How do you get his number without spooking him?

You’re moving into the territory of picking up men, not just flirting with them.

The way to (perhaps) get a man home is to invite him. If you want to keep in contact, give him your number and then ask for his.

by Anonymousreply 136June 19, 2023 5:18 PM

Make lots of eye contact

by Anonymousreply 137July 1, 2023 9:54 AM

R137-That sounds more like cruising than flirting.

by Anonymousreply 138July 1, 2023 1:30 PM

Present hole, preferably with a sweet peas beautifully cascading from it.

by Anonymousreply 139July 1, 2023 1:39 PM

R139- Your instructions are incomplete

You forgot to first say LIFT CAFTAN

by Anonymousreply 140July 1, 2023 1:43 PM

Lick your eyebrows OP. Always breaks the ice.

by Anonymousreply 141July 1, 2023 10:34 PM

Footjobs. Drinking piss.

by Anonymousreply 142July 1, 2023 10:59 PM

R17, that line worked for my friend! I told him about it and he tried it on a guy he was flirting with and they fucked.

by Anonymousreply 143July 5, 2023 6:40 AM

Padded ass, silicon dick "packer", lip gloss, smokey eye.

by Anonymousreply 144July 5, 2023 11:13 AM

If you’re Kevin Sessums,

1: Go to Provincetown.

2: Do a shitload of meth.

3: Get naked.

4: Run down Commercial Street screaming “I NEED TO GET FUCKED RIGHT NOW.”

5: BINGO! So many men! Husky EMTs and mental health workers will be all over you!

by Anonymousreply 145July 5, 2023 11:28 AM

Don't roll around in your yard. Trust me on this. It just brings EMTs and 48 hr trips to the psych ward.

by Anonymousreply 146July 5, 2023 12:53 PM

What do you say when they send you a dick pic? To show your interest

by Anonymousreply 147July 16, 2023 7:31 PM

I'M JUST TOO CUTE. THEY FLIRT WITH ME!

by Anonymousreply 148July 16, 2023 7:44 PM

Compliment men for their beautiful smile or eyes, or the way they dress, grooming etc. Mention their impeccable manners and kindness, or sense of humor. It must be genuine. Also, try to engage them in conversation. People love to talk about themselves. Be a good listener. Be interested in THEM.

by Anonymousreply 149July 16, 2023 7:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!