Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Suzanne Somers is full of shit

Yes, we know she looks like shit now, but she's full of it too. Apparently she was on The Talk recently and discussed her reconciliation with John Ritter:

"We did (reconcile). I was in a beauty salon and I hadn't talked to him in a long time. I really felt so badly because I love John Ritter and it was over a contract dispute that never should have infiltrated John and I...

"In the beauty salon, the receptionist comes over and says, 'You have a phone call... It's John Ritter.' I go over and pick up the phone and he says, 'Listen, I forgive you.' I had a little trouble with that, but I let that go, and I said, 'I love you and I've always loved you.'"

Really? Because a few years ago her story was:

"I was in the bathroom at a premiere for "Victor/Victoria" and [Amy Yasbeck] walked in and -- she's this beautiful woman. And she said, 'I am John Ritter's wife.' And I didn't know her. And, she said, 'You and John have to get together.' And she dragged me out of the bathroom and brought me to his table. And the two of us just looked at each other and hugged each other, and cried."

by Anonymousreply 26202/26/2015

I usually enter bathrooms proclaiming "I am John Ritter's wife" as well. It certainly breaks the ice.

by Anonymousreply 102/08/2011

So when John Ritter felt like forgiving Suzanne Somers, he just started calling random beauty salons, secure in the knowledge that she'd be in one of them?

by Anonymousreply 202/08/2011

Yeah, I think I heard Suzanne tell that bathroom story on Larry King.

by Anonymousreply 302/08/2011

Just because she gave such a brilliant performance in the "The Blonde in the Thunderbird" she thinks she can make us believe anything!

by Anonymousreply 702/09/2011

The story with Amy Yasbeck in the bathroom was what she was telling on every talk show at the time of John's death. Never heard her tell the salon story before.%0D %0D It's not surprising - she's exactly the type who believes her own press. I mean, she's still telling huge lies - which she no doubt believes - about the circumstances of her firing from Three's Company.

by Anonymousreply 902/09/2011

The telefilm of her life story revealed a range the role of Christy only hinted at. She was completely convincing as her seven year old self through to the tower of strength that finally had the courage to tell her family off.

by Anonymousreply 1002/09/2011

Who are these people?

by Anonymousreply 1502/09/2011

Here's an article from last year in which the author recounts a conversation with John Ritter about Suzanne Somers' cancer scare a few years ago. Apparently Ritter said, ""I talked to Joyce and we don%E2%80%99t know if Suzanne has cancer or not, because she lies.%E2%80%9D%0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 1802/09/2011

I saw a clip of John Ritter's version of the reconciliatiion and he did use the words "all is forgiven" or "all is forgotten" when quoting himself.

by Anonymousreply 2002/09/2011

The story has always been that Amy Yasbeck was the one who pushed them to reconcile. I don't know why she's changing it now; maybe Amy pissed her off. But she just looks like an asshole because it's on record. And I believe John confirmed it before he died.%0D %0D Also, it happened way before he died, at least a year or two. This whole "and two months later he was dead" is just her ginning up drama.

by Anonymousreply 2102/09/2011

Suzanne and John were at the premiere of Victor/Victoria. Afterwards at Sardi, Suzanne was in the Ladies room and John's wife (Amy Yasbeck) cornered Suzanne and urged her to make peace.

Amy took Suzanne to their table, and John and Suzanne hugged and made up.

So they reconciled PERSONALLY

A few years later, Suzanne was at the beauty parlor in Beverly Hills when she received a phone call. It was John Ritter. They had this amazing conversation, where John asked Suzanne to guest on his show (8 Simple Rules). They were doing a 'Three's Company' spoof. It was to be in a dream sequence, and last 30 seconds.

Suzanne said she would LOVE to work with John again, but not in a 30 second cameo. She felt it would cheat the audience. Plus they wouldn't have any scene together. Suzanne felt a TV movie or a larger guest spot on his show (like Cybill Shepherd's role) would be much better.

That is when they reconciled PROFESSIONALLY.

GOT IT OP?

by Anonymousreply 2202/09/2011

R13 she didn't call Larry King, he called her. She has said she heard about the news of John's passing on GMA and called Amy immediately.

by Anonymousreply 2402/09/2011

Amy Yasbeck put her cigarette out on me.

by Anonymousreply 2502/09/2011

I'm sure Suzanne is a conniving bitch, but she has also been dominated by controlling men her entire life: her father, former manager Jay Bernstein, husband Alan Hamill. Not to forgive her, but she sounds like an adolescent.

by Anonymousreply 2602/09/2011

[quote]She has said she heard about the news of John's passing on GMA and called Amy immediately.%0D %0D I remember her talking on the phone with Diane Sawyer live that morning and saying she'd just turned on GMA and heard the news. She really did sound devastated.

by Anonymousreply 2702/09/2011

Actually, I thought I remembered hearing her on Entertainment Tonight that night and saying that as soon as she heard the news she ran to call them.

by Anonymousreply 2802/09/2011

When I enter a bathroom, I completely empty the tampon dispenser.

by Anonymousreply 2902/09/2011

She apparently ended her long relationship with HSN. She always seemed so fun and personable on there. Maybe she's a better actress than we thought?

by Anonymousreply 3002/09/2011

R22: What is the definition of "if" hon?

by Anonymousreply 3202/09/2011

Joyce DeWitt...now there's a woman who knows how to hate.

by Anonymousreply 3302/09/2011

r22 is telling you NOW so she doesn't have to tell you THEN!

by Anonymousreply 3402/09/2011

Have Suzanne, Jenilee, and Priscilla ever been in the same room together? That would be one catfight I'd pay good money to see.

by Anonymousreply 3502/09/2011

DeWitt's Emmy appearance demands don't sound so outrageous. What was it that really nixed the gig?

by Anonymousreply 3602/09/2011

Suzanne & Jenilee acted together in an episode of 'She's The Sheriff'

Suzanne wrote in her book that Jenilee was really nervous walking on the set and immediately began to apologize to Suzanne. But Suzanne told her she had nothing to apologize about.

by Anonymousreply 3702/09/2011

R36 no the final straw came when the agreement called for a full dressing room for Joyce, and a standing locker with padlock key for Suzanne.

How can Joyce get away with this?

by Anonymousreply 3802/09/2011

Joyce is a spiteful bitch. I've had many dealings with Suzanne and she is a fucking delight. Witty, charming, self deprecating and GORGEOUS. And believe me, she is not controlled by any man.

by Anonymousreply 3902/09/2011

Barnes has to be one of the worst actresses of ALL time.

by Anonymousreply 4102/09/2011

Jenilee was unemployed for two years before she got Dallas

3s company 1980 - 1982

Dallas 1984 - 1986

by Anonymousreply 4202/09/2011

[quote]Barnes loathed the male producers.%0D %0D Why? Did she feel they were sexist? Did Joyce feel the same way?%0D %0D [quote]Jenilee was unemployed for two years before she got Dallas.%0D %0D I actually thought she was a better fit in the show after Suzanne left than Priscilla, who never really clicked at all. But from what I remember hearing at the time, the producers decided against having Cindy become the permanent new roomie due to the fact she was Chrissy's cousin and they wanted to eliminate all connections and references to the character.

by Anonymousreply 4302/09/2011

Terri was a mistake in that there was nothing to her; she was, if anything, too similar to Janet, who served as a contrast to Chrissy.%0D %0D Jenilee did a good job of filling Suzanne's shoes. %0D %0D What I think is ridiculous is that these NOBODIES like Suzanne or David Caruso or whoever get THE BREAK OF THEIR LIVES and, instead of enjoying it, they just want to quit and go make more money somewhere else.%0D %0D Just ride the gravy trian folks; it'll end soon enough. %0D

by Anonymousreply 4402/09/2011

"Her agent who got her fired from 3's Company is the same agent who got Farrah fired from Charlie's Angels."%0D %0D Jay Bernstein was only Suzanne's agent for a year or so. He was neither responsible for getting her the job or getting her fired.%0D %0D Her husband Alan Hamel got her fired after he demanded she get paid the same salary that Caroll O Conner and Alan Alda were making.%0D %0D Her first manager was a female who got her a book deal for her poetry, several "Tonight Show" spots, the "Graffiti" film and "Three's Company" When Hamel called the woman to say she was fired, the excuse was that she did nothing for Suzanne.

by Anonymousreply 4502/09/2011

Suzanne has said she doesn't regret a single thing in terms of her exit from Three's Company

by Anonymousreply 4702/09/2011

Jenilee has said the reason they brought in Teri was because the Cindy character had been made SO naive that she didn't really work when the writers wanted her to make sex jokes and innuendo. Personally, I liked Teri the best of the three. But I've never really been a fan of the "dumb" character that so many sitcoms seem to rely on for jokes.

by Anonymousreply 4802/09/2011

Suzanne did not want to get fired from 3s co. She took z gamble and lost. She was blacklisted for a while after she was sacked. Vegas was the only place that she could get work.

by Anonymousreply 4902/09/2011

Loved jenilee.

Hated Priscilla.

Joyce was just coked out and manic.

by Anonymousreply 5002/09/2011

But she came out of it with a better career

by Anonymousreply 5102/09/2011

"Suzanne has said she doesn't regret a single thing in terms of her exit from Three's Company"

That's because she is a sociopath.

If she weren't America's most beloved Checkhov actress, she would never get away with the way she treats people.

by Anonymousreply 5202/09/2011

Joyce was also angry over the fact that John didn't personally tell her that they were doing a spin off show. She came back from vacation to find the new cast rehearsing.%0D %0D She was not fond of Jenilee either. She felt that the producers were casting a Suzanne Somers replacement instead of getting an actress who, in her own words, "could actually act".

by Anonymousreply 5302/09/2011

W&W for R1.

by Anonymousreply 5402/09/2011

Suzanne Somers is full of pussy cheese. Just ask Audra Lindley.

by Anonymousreply 5502/09/2011

I remember reading at the time that the producers of "Three's Company," trying to capitalize on John Ritter's budding film career (he made a few now-forgotten movies during his summer breaks from TC), were thinking of making the show more Jack-centric, even considering moving him out of the apartment altogether to his own place upstairs above the girls. Obviously, this never happened (if it was ever true to begin with) but I wonder if any of this factored into their decision to do a spinoff for Jack.

by Anonymousreply 5602/09/2011

R55: Enough. It isn't funny. In fact, it's embarrassingly stupid. Just let it go.

by Anonymousreply 5702/09/2011

I thought the Cindy character was *incredibly* dumb; I was amazed the network let her stay on the air as long as they did. Barnes was so much more interesting and gave some energy to the cast and the storylines.

by Anonymousreply 5802/09/2011

I always liked there apartment, very foe.

by Anonymousreply 5902/09/2011

Seems to me that the producers of Three's Company were the guilty parties in the situation with Suzanne, she was the star and all the actors deserved a pay raise...cheap ass producers...killed her career and it really wasn't fair.

by Anonymousreply 6002/09/2011

Was I the only one who thought Richard Kline was a hottie? Used to love his tight black pants.

by Anonymousreply 6102/09/2011

R57, you're just jealous that Audra Lindley didn't lick your pussy.

by Anonymousreply 6202/09/2011

I believe Suzanne brought up her history of lying in one of her books. I believe it goes hand and hand with living in an alcoholic household and it probably goes further to explain why she kited so many NSF checks when younger.%0D %0D I'm sure John and Joyce experienced multi lies thru the years and were correct in implying Suzanne's "cancer scare" was total BS.

by Anonymousreply 6302/09/2011

When I was a kid, I thought that Step by Step was enjoyable cheese. I still like it now. Who knew that a ripoff of The Brady Bunch could be entertaining and successful. I think I've read that Suzanne Somers is still close friends with Patrick Duffy.

by Anonymousreply 6402/09/2011

She claimed in a German entertainment magazine that John's last words were, "Ask Suzanne if she can forgive me for being such a stubborn fool! And tell her she looks amazing with blonde highlights and bangs!"

by Anonymousreply 6502/09/2011

Shows how bitter DeWitt is over a TV show. Never liked her, always felt she was jealous of Suzanne, because she was a trained actress out of UCLA and Suzanne had to learn on the job, so to speak. Well in the words of the great Spencer Tracy get over yourself; acting is learning your lines and not bumping into the furniture, and I believe it was him who said, after all Shirley Temple could do it when she was 5 yrs old!!

by Anonymousreply 6607/07/2012

If you saw their onscreen reconcilation, you'd know that DeWitt herself said that she was jealous of Somers for that exact reason.

Weird, but even though she said that, she seemed to have moved forward much more than Suzanne who still seems rooted in the '70s.

by Anonymousreply 6707/07/2012

Hey, Suzanne, if you are reading this thread on yourself give me a call. I have an in on this new sitcom...me and you...think about the possibilities. Apparently Delta Burke and Lisa Welchel are backing out. I think we play best friends who run a craft shop or something.

by Anonymousreply 6807/07/2012

Amy didn't *announce* "I am John Ritter's wife" upon entering the bathroom; she wrote it down on a section of Charmin and heaved it over the stall divider.

by Anonymousreply 6907/07/2012

I always start strained conversations with "I forgive you." It's the charitable thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 7007/07/2012

Joyce was mad because all she got for her commercial was a bunch of pantyhose and Suzanne kept stealing the stocking and leaving her eggs empty.

Joyce is a cunt. She is always going around saying how Priscilla Barnes is her best friend and how much they mean to each other.

If that was true than Joyce should be grateful Suzanne caused that mess because she found her best friend in the world because of it.

by Anonymousreply 7207/07/2012

I watched Priscilla Barnes french kiss her dog on the old 'Hollywood Uncensored' show on E! a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 7307/07/2012

The Priscilla Barnes seasons are truly awful. Ritter and DeWitt are in full mugging mode, but as Barnes tries to keep up with them she pushes so much she looks like she's more suited for the cast of some rotten community theatre in the middle of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 7407/07/2012

Suzanne and Joyce kissed and made up on Suzanne's HSN show earlier this year. It only took 35 years to bury the hatchet!

by Anonymousreply 7507/07/2012

[quote]Amy Yasbeck put her cigarette out on me.

True, but Suzanne lit the smoke.

by Anonymousreply 7607/07/2012

As soon as Amy Yasbeck married John Ritter (AKA hit the jackpot) she stopped working, and hasn't worked another day since.

by Anonymousreply 7707/07/2012

Who the fuck buys her overpriced crap on her website? $33 for a bottle of melatonin You can buy it at Target for $5.

by Anonymousreply 7807/07/2012

Yes, R78, but you don't have the pleasure of getting a nice note with my picture on it in return.

by Anonymousreply 7907/07/2012

R66, what was your agenda in bumping a dead thread from Feb, 2011? What was your reasoning? I'm interested.

by Anonymousreply 8007/07/2012

r80, people bump old threads all the time.

by Anonymousreply 8107/07/2012

R80, elderthreads need love, too.

by Anonymousreply 8207/07/2012

[quote]When I was a kid, I thought that Step by Step was enjoyable cheese. I still like it now. Who knew that a ripoff of The Brady Bunch could be entertaining and successful. I think I've read that Suzanne Somers is still close friends with Patrick Duffy.

They re-ran it constantly on ABC Family. They should do a TV movie reunion movie where the whole family gets together for the painfully obvious gay son's wedding to his long time partner.

by Anonymousreply 8307/08/2012

I loved the episode of Three's Company where Chrissy and Jack were innocently talking and Janet overhears and thinks they are having sex.

Anyone else remember that one?

by Anonymousreply 8407/09/2012

This quack never had cancer. She only pulled the cancer card after she got caught red-handed leaving a liposuction center. Oopsy daisy! She was on Larry King that night doing damage control.

by Anonymousreply 8507/09/2012

I should be the one getting my lips and tits pumped up while lying on the beach in Malibu.

by Anonymousreply 8607/09/2012

I've heard [bold]of[/bold] it but haven't ever seen it R84.

Boy, it sure sounds like a crazy, funny episode though.

by Anonymousreply 8707/09/2012

Does Suzanne still inject female hormones into her vag?

by Anonymousreply 8807/09/2012

[quote]This quack never had cancer. She only pulled the cancer card after she got caught red-handed leaving a liposuction center. Oopsy daisy! She was on Larry King that night doing damage control.

I never understood the connection if that was her story. Don't you lose weight when you are recieving cancer treatment?

by Anonymousreply 8907/09/2012

Here's her Larry King damage control transcript where she pulled the cancer card:

by Anonymousreply 9007/09/2012

From this years

by Anonymousreply 9107/10/2012

by Anonymousreply 9207/10/2012

Suzanne's collapse is complete.

by Anonymousreply 9307/10/2012

I wanted to start a new thread but can't - Suzanne was just talking about her son pitching Huckabee to do commercials for him. Yikes! Her son is a closeted gay - common knowledge in Palm Springs though. He has a wife & kids but is a homo who is also apparently a republican! What a family of FREAKS they are. Suzanne's husband is a germophobe and they travel with 30 bathroom towels so he can cover the hotel room floors and counters with their own towels so he never has to touch anything.

by Anonymousreply 9409/10/2012

I think Suzanne's face is melting.

by Anonymousreply 9509/10/2012

love her or hate her, she is a great business woman.

by Anonymousreply 9609/10/2012

Wait a minute, I thought it was her husband who fucked up with "3's Company." If I remember correctly, he fancied himself a manager and went in to negotiations with the show's VIPs demanding all sorts of money and perks and they laughed him right out of the office. She then was relegated to doing phone calls from another part of the studio to John and Joyce because they didn't want her ass on the set.

I think she then hired that agent who handled Farrah to try to save some face and wound up doing the Thigh Master and embarrassing herself in Las Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 9709/10/2012

She's a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 9809/10/2012

Hey Suzanne,

I'm thinking of starting a product line of 50s themed clothes; think poodle skirts and bobby sox, but with a modern twist. I think everyone would be excited to wear something from "House of Joanie"...I have this great idea to do a line of beauty products too. Would you like to get in on the ground floor?

by Anonymousreply 9909/10/2012

Somers is typical Hollywood trash. She's never let the truth get in the way of a good lie. I firmly believe that for 95% of all entertainers you can't believe a word that comes out of their mouths if they're talking about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 10009/10/2012

Never liked Priscilla Barnes.

I did, though, love Ann Wedgeworth as Lana.

by Anonymousreply 10109/10/2012

I am John Ritter, channeling through the fingers of a senile nun in Terre Haute, Indiana, who apparently "works" in the library of the cloister and is parked in front of a computer in her wheelchair.

For the record, I NEVER forgave that conniving, bleached-out bitch, I can't wait for her to find out what's in store for her over here after the disgusting, self-serving bullshit she has spent her life dishing out. She used to stand there and rub her fingers over her tits, and it made the sound you hear when you rub a balloon. Ugh.

A perfect example of zero talent making it on nerve and knees apart. If you want an example of what zero talent is supposed to end up like, look at Joyce DeWitt.

And, for the record, I really did love to suck cock.

by Anonymousreply 10209/10/2012

Somers is starting to resemble Donna Douglas. Watch her still trying to rock the side ponytail in her '80s.

by Anonymousreply 10309/10/2012

CUNT

by Anonymousreply 10409/10/2012

"I wore my pink sweater today and smiled."

by Anonymousreply 10509/11/2012

I think Somers is truly a fucking headcase. The lying about cancer thing puts her right up there with Sharon Stone as an obvious, disgusting liar.

Joyce DeWitt may be bitter but at least she doesn't go around lying about having cancer. She should be happy about that.

by Anonymousreply 10609/11/2012

I have cancer.

by Anonymousreply 10709/11/2012

So what I unleased AIDS on the Western World

by Anonymousreply 10809/11/2012

[quote]Somers is starting to resemble Donna Douglas.

She's starting to resemble a leather Muppet.

by Anonymousreply 10909/11/2012

I should have been the new Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 11009/11/2012

[quote]And, for the record, I really did love to suck cock.

It's funny you said this. Many people I know seem to think John was effeminate on Three's Compnay. Is this the general concensus?

by Anonymousreply 11109/11/2012

What is so childish about the word ef-----ate? And why does it make someone bigoted if it's used to describe a man? I mean, really?

by Anonymousreply 11209/11/2012

R113, from where did that come? Now THAT is good gossip! I have a vague memory of Mitchell being married with a young kid while STEP BY STEP was airing...

by Anonymousreply 11409/12/2012

Somers is also a Republican.

She recently praised Paul Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 11509/12/2012

Suzanne is a marketing genius and a lovely lady! Her house burned down and she held a press conference on a smoldering cliff in Malibu God bless her after all she's been through I'm going to her website right now to order some $90 protein powder Thank you for being you Suzie Sommers and keeping it real!

by Anonymousreply 11609/12/2012

Don't forget to include the $30 bottle of melatonin, R116

by Anonymousreply 11709/12/2012

Susanne and al hamel claim they met in LA at an audition she messed up and he followed her;

NOT TRUE I watch 2 of them on Toronto Canada TV show in which Hamel was the announcer if you will and was surrounded by 3 women -- 1 of who was Suanne. Hamel was very married with children and Suzanne wore tight short dresses with stilettos and thought she was pretty but a lot of the guests found her to be cheap; looking and stuP.id, My guess is Hamel's wife wanted a divorce so the 2 headed down to La;SO they did meet in LA. She was fired over wanting too mu ch money and stopped coming to reheasal which was grouns to fire heer,

by Anonymousreply 11812/20/2012

My favorite Three's Company episode is the one when they have that big misunderstanding.

You know which one I'm talking about.anonymous

by Anonymousreply 11901/25/2013

She is NOT a good person. Do NOT trust her. She'll only bring you pain.

by Anonymousreply 12001/25/2013

R118 that was a show called 'Mantrap' and that was after they had met. They had been together at that point for about two years.

Suzanne writes in her book that she aborted Alan's child.

by Anonymousreply 12101/25/2013

Suzanne is also a convicted felon having written bad checks.

by Anonymousreply 12201/25/2013

Who cares about this old hag?

by Anonymousreply 12301/25/2013

I can't believe anyone would say something negative about Suzanne. She is a beautiful woman, inside and out, selfless and giving.

Not like Half-Witt.

by Anonymousreply 12401/26/2013

Never liked her. I didn't really care for "Three's Company" either, but it was more watchable after she was fired.

by Anonymousreply 12501/26/2013

R92 I had no idea you could get cellulite on your chin.

by Anonymousreply 12601/26/2013

i'm pretty sure she does a detox cleanse every week.

by Anonymousreply 12701/26/2013

I remember she was on a morning talk show... trying to hawk one of her nutrition books. She claimed that she ate so healthily that she hadn't had gas in years.

That about sums up Suzanne's lie telling.

by Anonymousreply 12801/26/2013

Gosh the woman is in he 60's. She looks great.

by Anonymousreply 12901/26/2013

She doesn't look great. She has the "Goldie Hawn HairStyle Wig (TM)" to hide wrinkles and routinely does everything from monkey gland injections to full on whole body lifts. She is always wearing a shit load of makeup, so thick so her wrinkles don't show. If she is on tv hawking her crap, do NOT watch her on HD. YIKES

by Anonymousreply 13001/26/2013

She's looking more and more like Donna Douglas doing Elly Mae. She will still be trying to rock the Chrissy side ponytail ten years from now.

by Anonymousreply 13101/26/2013

She always seemed so fake. My mom rarely used profanity, but she saw Somers on some talkshow during the run of "3's Co." and exclaimed, "God, I can't stand that phony blonde bimbo cunt." I exclaimed, "Mother!" and we had a great laugh about it.

by Anonymousreply 13201/26/2013

The only recommendable thing about Step by Step was the beautiful Sasha Mitchell, who's largely disappeared from view.

He allegedly had a brief thing with Madge, when he was starting out. I can believe it; she was a cougar back then.

by Anonymousreply 13301/26/2013

R133

If that's true, it's not as though there's a huge age difference between Sasha and Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 13401/26/2013

Love this thread.

by Anonymousreply 13501/26/2013

i thought Suzanne Somers was full of botox. and by the way Patrick Duffy is one hot 63 year old daddy! id finger and push him in his wheelchair and tongue him if need be.

by Anonymousreply 13601/26/2013

I waited on John Ritter and Amy Yasbeck in the late 90s - super nice, lovely, lovely people. Stood behind Patrick Duffy at the AMC Theater in Woodland Hills in the late 90s....he was really handsome then...tall, like maybe 6 feet and in really good shape. That's all I got.

by Anonymousreply 13701/26/2013

hey R137 i heard John Stamos used to frequent the AMC in Woodland Hills around the time he was married to Rebecca must have lived in the valley then.

by Anonymousreply 13801/26/2013

The only good thing Somers ever did was 'She's the Sheriff'. LOL. Just kidding... That was awful too.

by Anonymousreply 13901/26/2013

Met SS at a party a few years ago, a big celebrity filled bash (I am friendly with the woman who hosted it) and SS is a fucking bitch. Just really unpleasant, everything seemed like it was an effort for her. I'm not old enough to remember her tv shows, all I know her from is Thighmaster and her short lived tv show, but the woman is not nice in real life. She seemed really bitter and resentful about having to be Suzanne Somers.

by Anonymousreply 14001/26/2013

She's on Monday's episode of RHOBH

by Anonymousreply 14101/27/2013

R138 I also waited on John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn or however you spell it...she had oatmeal, he had scrambled eggs and wheat toast. They were nice...not overly friendly like John Ritter but okay. Someone near them ordered the kipper (a whole fucking FISH on the plate, with the eyeball and it STUNK) and they both looked at me like "Seriously?" ...I said "Sooo...can I get you a side of dead fish with that?" They thought that was mildly amusing, in an "Aw, the waitress is trying to be funny" kind of a way. I did see them another time at that Woodland Hills AMC in line at the movies. I remember thinking how Rebecca R. has the weirdest body in person, like a 12 year old boy stretched out to 5' 10" tall, with smaller boobs than you'd think from photos. Kind of a plain face too. Stamos was handsome but not dreamy. Not short either.

I also saw Alec Baldwin & Kim Basinger with their daughter in that mall too...(late 90s when I lived there)...he seemed really nice, kind of pampering the kid. She never took her sunglasses off in the mall.

by Anonymousreply 14201/27/2013

Kim never took her glasses off, I mean. Not the kid.

by Anonymousreply 14301/27/2013

Pacific Coast Magazine proclaimed Priscilla Barnes the "Lucille Ball of the 80's". I wish I was kidding.

by Anonymousreply 14401/27/2013

She was the Lucille Ball of the 80s. Lucy and Priscilla both barely had a career in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 14501/27/2013

Somers is full of shit and she's still better than all of you.

by Anonymousreply 14601/27/2013

She's good friends with Kathy Griffin. That tells me all I need to know aboot her.

by Anonymousreply 14701/27/2013

R147 That's actually kind of surprising. She seems like the type of person who'd be one of Kathy's main targets.

by Anonymousreply 14801/27/2013

Whatever happened to Ann Wedgeworth, Sasha Mitchell, Priscilla Barnes and even Joyce DeWitt? All of them seem to have disappeared from public view. I wonder what actors and actresses like them do when they don't have TV shows.

Joyce DeWitt may have saved and invested, but the rest probably never made enough money to be set for life.

by Anonymousreply 14901/27/2013

[quote]all I need to know aboot her.

by Anonymousreply 15001/27/2013

what makes you think she is good friends with kathy griffin?

by Anonymousreply 15101/27/2013

R132 = Joyce DeWitt's mystery child

by Anonymousreply 15201/27/2013

She wasn't good as an actress at all!!!

by Anonymousreply 15301/27/2013

Everything about that Somers woman is so phony and contrived. The most self-absorbed woman on Earth. Can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 15401/28/2013

R23 is verbatim a classic post from years ago. I remember it well. Thank you for posting it.

by Anonymousreply 15501/28/2013

Suzanne Somers has done alot of research on the subect of diet and health. She's just as much and expert as anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 15601/28/2013

[quote]Whatever happened to Ann Wedgeworth, Sasha Mitchell, Priscilla Barnes and even Joyce DeWitt?

Priscilla Barnes and Joyce DeWitt will be at an autograph show in VA in May. (scroll down, all the way down)

by Anonymousreply 15701/28/2013

She's Forever Sexy!

by Anonymousreply 15801/30/2013

Why don't interviewers ever ask her about being a convicted felon for fraud?

by Anonymousreply 15901/30/2013

You all are some bitter queens. Who cares what the distinction is btwn the 2 stories? Why are you so pissed at her evn if both stories conflict with each other? Get a life. Personally, I think anyone who makes more than anyone on datalounge gets ripped to shreds on DL. Try not to be so jealous, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 16001/30/2013

What about her fraud conviction R160

She did plead guilty to that?

by Anonymousreply 16101/30/2013

[quote]Why don't interviewers ever ask her about being a convicted felon for fraud?

Oh for heaven's sake she has talked about it. It was over forty years ago. She was a broke single Mother and wrote a check she knew was bad. Don't make it sound like she worked Wall Street who ruined lives. What's to talk about now? She's written about and even talked about it in her Broadway show.

by Anonymousreply 16201/30/2013

But it goes to her credibility

by Anonymousreply 16301/30/2013

I had no idea she had written books about nutrition until I worked with a woman who lost a lot of weight following her diet plan. She lost it fast and she looked good the entire time. She never got that walking corpse look a lot of dieters get. She's kept it off too.

I'm no fan of Suzanne Somers, but all of that was surprising to me.

by Anonymousreply 16401/30/2013

She is still a con artist.

All this BS about "all you need are vitamins" to look like you've had a facelift from someone with several facelifts.

by Anonymousreply 16501/30/2013

Does anyone else remember that TV movie made in 2001 or 2002 about the Three's Company behind the scenes drama?

by Anonymousreply 16601/30/2013

Yes, R166. In terms of laughs it's not as great as the DIFFRENT STROKES behind the scenes, but I appreciate the nods to BOOGIE NIGHTS in terms of style.

by Anonymousreply 16701/30/2013

"Okay FINE--you caught me coming out of a liposuction clinic. But it was only because I have CANCER! Someone fetch me my cancer card!"

by Anonymousreply 16802/03/2013

Anyone hawking something on TV is a con artist. What makes her any different?

by Anonymousreply 16902/03/2013

Does anyone know if Amy Yasbeck still promqueens into bathrooms proclaiming "I am John Ritter's wife" before dragging someone off the shitter and to her table? That I'd pay to see.

by Anonymousreply 17002/09/2013

R170 I'm not sure.

by Anonymousreply 17102/09/2013

How does one go about getting a thread here deleted?

by Anonymousreply 17202/09/2013

that Step by Step story sounds like a pile of horse shit.

by Anonymousreply 17303/23/2013

She is clearly a sociopath. Why do these mental defectives never get called out?

by Anonymousreply 17503/23/2013

R174 Isn't she on ShopNBC or one of those other lesser shopping channels now?

by Anonymousreply 17603/23/2013

Wasn't she on some show bragging about awards she didn't have? Like her costars were jealous of them?

And always saying she should have gotten that raise like she was on par with Carroll O'Connor and not a non actress who lucked into that part.

The idea though of Patrick Duffy knocking up his TV teenage daughter is so ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 17703/23/2013

when she reunited with DeWitt she seemed so tense.

by Anonymousreply 17803/23/2013

She is the only actress I can think of who played out her real life abortion on screen.

by Anonymousreply 17903/24/2013

she got nominated for a daytime Emmy a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 18005/14/2013

Does Suzanne care to comment about Angelina Jolie' revelation? Suzanne cured her own breast cancer with pine cone extract, you know.

by Anonymousreply 18105/14/2013

She's a switch-hitter. When I worked at ABC and she tried to blackmail a big contract out of corporate, they lined up a few of her female lovers and threatened to start leaking to the press. Game, set and match.

Former Playmate Ellen Michaels was one of her lovers.

by Anonymousreply 18205/14/2013

Suzanne likes the pot-purri?

by Anonymousreply 18305/14/2013

R149 Not sure about what those actors you mentioned are doing now but Jenilee Harrison who was mentioned several times upthread married Cybill Shepherd's second husband after their divorce. I read she spotted a mole on Cybill's shoulder which turned out to be skin cancer and had to be removed. So that's what Jenilee is doing :p

by Anonymousreply 18405/15/2013

Perhaps John Ritter was the one who had a problem - getting his wife to retrieve SS from bathrooms so he could hug her; tracking her down in beauty salons to tell her he loved her. Maybe he was obsessed with her.

by Anonymousreply 18505/15/2013

LOL, r170!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18605/15/2013

Should you be mean to a woman whose home burned down?

by Anonymousreply 18705/15/2013

This is the funniest thread I have read in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 18805/15/2013

What matches and lighter fluid r187 ?

by Anonymousreply 18905/15/2013

[quote]Whatever happened to Ann Wedgeworth, Sasha Mitchell, Priscilla Barnes and even Joyce DeWitt? All of them seem to have disappeared from public view. I wonder what actors and actresses like them do when they don't have TV shows.

Sasha Mitchell is now my gardener. I pay him with moisturizer.

by Anonymousreply 19005/15/2013

Is that moisturizer from your clammy cooter, Vicki?

by Anonymousreply 19105/15/2013

[quote]Is that moisturizer from your clammy cooter, Vicki?

I don't care for such crudeness.

by Anonymousreply 19205/16/2013

Bullshit, Vicki. You used fuck 4 guys at once in your Dallas dressing room, screaming out cuss words the entire time.

by Anonymousreply 19305/17/2013

Charlene, you're fat.

by Anonymousreply 19405/17/2013

I agree R188. I read this thread awhile back and just saw the newer comments on this last page.

Most responses 181 thru 189 have me giggling. Especially 181.

by Anonymousreply 19505/17/2013

ummm, Charlene died.

by Anonymousreply 19605/17/2013

Charlene's career died, r196, but she's still alive herself.

by Anonymousreply 19705/17/2013

All you people are haters! SS is a lovely 75 year old with the body and the yoni of a 22 year old due to her special Somersize (TM, copyright 2013) diet, exercise regime, food, nutrition supplements, clothing and the finest fashion jewelry.

by Anonymousreply 19805/17/2013

R183, Somers has been in an extra-marital relationship with Fran Drescher dating to the '80s.

by Anonymousreply 19905/17/2013

With my pine-cone infused anti-carcinogenic facial moisturizer, you too cn look like a dewy, nubile 22-year old goddess!

by Anonymousreply 20005/17/2013

[quote]With my pine-cone infused anti-carcinogenic facial moisturizer, you too [bold]cn[/bold] look like a dewy, nubile 22-year old goddess!

I noticed you made a little spelling mistake there, Suzanne. Don't worry, not all of us can be perfect. I'll correct it for you:

[quote]With my pine-cone infused anti-carcinogenic facial moisturizer, you too can't look like a dewy, nubile 22-year old goddess! But with Principal Secret(TM) you can!

by Anonymousreply 20105/17/2013

Why did anybody ever pay any attention to this woman in the first place? She's a plastic celebrity from a forgettable era of pop culture.

by Anonymousreply 20205/17/2013

I see what you did there, Vicky P. I'm rich, healthy and rich. And you are a shriveled prune faced hag with no prospects. Go look up Joyce, she needs a roommate for her 4th floor walk-up in Fresno. First and last are needed, utilities are included.

by Anonymousreply 20305/17/2013

And no pets!

by Anonymousreply 20405/17/2013

Suzanne is a convicted felon

by Anonymousreply 20505/17/2013

Anybody wanna buy a trailer? It's going dirt cheap.

by Anonymousreply 20605/17/2013

I can't decide on a name for my new miracle product. I've narrowed it down to three possibilities:

"Youth Goddess"

"Goddess Dew"

or

"Ageless Goddess"

Any suggestions, loyal fans?

by Anonymousreply 20705/17/2013

Suzanne, how much did that product placement in "Sex and the City 2" cost you?

by Anonymousreply 20805/18/2013

Suzanne's Vagisizer is brilliant though. Who else thinks of these things?! She's amazing

by Anonymousreply 20905/18/2013

I believe I was first to market with a vagine exercise routine.

by Anonymousreply 21005/18/2013

But my pine-cone infused miracle serum is the ultimate in vagine rejuvenation! Do you want tight, youthful, and firm vagine lips, or blown out, saggy beef curtains like Victoria Principal? I thought not.

by Anonymousreply 21105/18/2013

You haven't lived til you try my new all organic, all natural vagine wash and douching mist! I make it myself in my manufacturing facility behind the trailer park. "Always Fresh by Erin Moran (tm)" You want your coochi to be clean for your Chachi!

by Anonymousreply 21205/18/2013

I wash my parts in the sink with vinegar and epsom salts.

by Anonymousreply 21305/18/2013

As part of my naturalistic "Forever Dewy" rejuvenation program, I will include a free booklet on the "PRINCIPAL of Rapid Aging and General Decrepitude" that outlines the negative lifestyle choices that have cost a certain washed up 80s soap "actress" her looks and overall happiness. If you follow the "Somers Method" as clearly detailed in the booklet, you can have the face, ass, and vagine of a taut, hardbodied 22-year old goddess!

Oh, and Joyce, you can have 20% off your first bottle of my pine-cone infused anti-aging elixir. You know, because we're now friends and everything ...

by Anonymousreply 21405/18/2013

Goodness! This thread has been hijacked by a bunch of has-been celebrities!

by Anonymousreply 21505/18/2013

so many good offers!

by Anonymousreply 21605/18/2013

R207

In a marketing course, I learned that some years ago Lancome sold an anti-cellulite lotion called Durable Minceur (in English, "Long-lasting Slenderness").

They voluntarily withdrew the product in the US after pressure from the FDA. But the name is available now...

by Anonymousreply 21705/18/2013

R217,

Thank you for the suggestion, but I have officially branded my line of naturopathic anti-carcinogenic and age-defying products as "Forever Dewy" in recognition of my own ageless, dew-like appearance.

Perhaps Victoria wants to use that Lancome castoff for her own line of beauty *snort* products aka rendered animal sludge. Poor thing looks like a hundred-year old shitstain.

by Anonymousreply 21805/18/2013

Is Suzanne still claiming, as she did last year, that she and her husband have sex every single day? Was that part of the vagicize promotion?

by Anonymousreply 21905/18/2013

You have to give her her props as an actress. In her sit-com roles, she managed to play, week-after-week, someone much more intelligent than herself.

She was the Kelsey Grammar of the 70s

by Anonymousreply 22005/18/2013

Jesus, at this rate the entire cast of the Facts of Life will show up shilling for some diet/exercise/hair care/fashion jewelry line.

Come to think of it, Edna's Unmentionables would be a great brand for some 80s inspired lingerie...

by Anonymousreply 22105/18/2013

[quote]Poor thing looks like a hundred-year old shitstain.

Why do you think she refused to appear on the new Dallas? It wasn't salary.

by Anonymousreply 22205/18/2013

I suspect it was irrelevance.

by Anonymousreply 22305/18/2013

Funny 203.

That, too.

by Anonymousreply 22405/18/2013

Suzanne is a goddess.

by Anonymousreply 22506/24/2013

Go home you washed up white ho!!!

by Anonymousreply 22606/24/2013

Wait - did she actually have a "vagisizer" on the market?

That would be really weird.

by Anonymousreply 22706/24/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 22806/24/2013

I am glad the public doesn't see her face anymore. She's so washed up.

by Anonymousreply 22906/27/2013

she will outlive Cher and the cockroaches.

by Anonymousreply 23006/29/2013

This cray bitch was on WWHL tonight. One fucking product plug after another. She could barely move, her skin was so leathery & her neck seems to have disappeared. Gross!

by Anonymousreply 23109/25/2013

She's the best. Suzanne somers

by Anonymousreply 23211/07/2013

She really derailed her career back then. She was in her 30's by the time she hit big with that sitcom. She should have left the show on a high note and made big money elsewhere. She spent years practically blacklisted in Gollywood.

by Anonymousreply 23311/07/2013

She was always a self-serving phony. I never could stand her. I remember watching the first episode of "Three's Company" in the mid-seventies and thinking it was "kind of a funny show but I can't stand that phony, stuck-up looking blonde." I rarely, if ever, watched the show again. I really loathed her in interviews. She was like Tom Cruise. Everything out of her mouth sounds scripted, rehearsed, and not genuine at all. Like I said, a phony.

by Anonymousreply 23411/07/2013

Loved her on Three's Company.

Hate her on everything else since then.

by Anonymousreply 23511/07/2013

Actually am john ritter's wife we got married, and am a ghost :)

by Anonymousreply 23603/10/2014

Former prostitute. Casting couch whore. Bisexual - slept with Liz Smith and Carol Burnett.

by Anonymousreply 23703/10/2014

Was John Ritter gay, straight, or bi? I hear all kinds of rumors.

by Anonymousreply 23803/12/2014

I AM JOHN RITTER'S WIFE!

by Anonymousreply 23905/13/2014

R238 I hear all kinds of rumors too and I've never heard the gay or bi...except maybe on here which doesn't count. I think he was a bit of a hot dog, actually. What was that book he was in with the hooker?

The press also always sweeps under the rug that his affair with Yasbeck began well before he divorced wife #1. I guess because everyone liked working with him the media feels an obligation to keep his image squeaky clean.

Both very pretty women, though. And he really did seem like one of the few "nice" guys in Hollywood even if he couldn't keep his dick in his pants (maybe). I met him, actually - in Vail.

by Anonymousreply 24005/13/2014

"horn dog " damn auto correct.

by Anonymousreply 24105/13/2014

I heart Suzie!

by Anonymousreply 24205/13/2014

Day and night, commercials are running on local television about her. She's giving a talk about aging or some such.

I guess that's how you know, despite all the supposed hip around here, our town (Seattle) really is still the boondocks.

by Anonymousreply 24305/13/2014

Yes, she is full of shit. Krisy Snow was far from a virgin when she showed up to start with and has lied about everything in life. She even burned her own house down then blamed Janet.

by Anonymousreply 24406/06/2014

Full of shit, yes. But does SHE have fleas in her cunt?

by Anonymousreply 24506/06/2014

Being rejected by the flea population is not an advertisement.

by Anonymousreply 24606/06/2014

You Yanks got it wrong. In the UK version, Chrissy was the brunette. Jo was the blond.

by Anonymousreply 24706/06/2014

The must make 3Way Poncho in some other fabulous colors! I think they should make a 3way Kaftan as well.

by Anonymousreply 24808/30/2014

Has anyone actually ever lost weight on that diet plan of hers?

by Anonymousreply 24908/31/2014

Amy Yasbeck ate my pussy through the gloryhole in the lady's room at Sardi's once.

by Anonymousreply 25008/31/2014

I wanted to be paid what the men were being paid.

by Anonymousreply 25109/15/2014

Now she's doing commercials for actual physicians who prescribe her stupid fake hormone treatments. Quack, quack, quack!

by Anonymousreply 25209/15/2014

what happened to her acting career?

by Anonymousreply 25309/26/2014

[quote]what happened to her acting career?

Have you not seen "She's The Sheriff"?

by Anonymousreply 25409/27/2014

Her acting career? What do you think she's doing when she makes those TV commercials and personal appearances?

by Anonymousreply 25509/27/2014

Liz Smith is semi-retired now and isn't available to give Suzy the assistance she needs.

by Anonymousreply 25609/27/2014

She is going to be on Dancing With the Stars this season.

by Anonymousreply 25702/25/2015

I'm rooting for Suzanne all the way!

by Anonymousreply 25802/26/2015

Does she still get her period?

by Anonymousreply 25902/26/2015

Please, I used to see her dance at The Regal Beagle.

by Anonymousreply 26002/26/2015

R260 I had no idea that the Regal Beagle had a pole!

by Anonymousreply 26102/26/2015
Need more help? Click Here.