Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do Elvis, Jessie Metcalfe, River Phoenix, Paul Rudd, Mario Lopez, AlRo, The Estevez Men, and The Arnaz Men have in common?

Uncut%0D %0D Feast your eyes at the list and discuss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 24, 2018 10:25 PM

James Marsden is ruined for me now.

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2011 6:59 PM

How is Paul Rudd uncut? He is Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2011 7:04 PM

They are guys I wouldn't give a BJ to.

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2011 7:31 PM

I hope their partners can tolerate disgusting dick cheese... ewwww....

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2011 7:35 PM

Right on. Intact...the civilized way a dick is meant to be.

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2011 7:40 PM

The anti-circ troll reappears at R5. What took you so long to show up, doll?

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2011 7:54 PM

OMG. James Marsden Proteze face?

And I happen to now for a fact that McCaulley is cut.

by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2011 8:15 PM

mhb, david, you old hag. you don't know shit.

by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2011 8:20 PM

It's so sad that River Phoenix lost his virginity at the age of 4.

Screw those Children of God cult!

by Anonymousreply 9February 1, 2011 8:26 PM

%0D [quote]I happen to now for a fact that McCaulley is cut.%0D %0D You don't even know how to spell his name and you expect us to believe you know him so intimately?%0D %0D Actually, I don't know the names of many people I know firsthand are uncut ... but he's famous for Chrissakes!

by Anonymousreply 10February 1, 2011 8:29 PM

flap, flap, flap BFF @ R8.

by Anonymousreply 11February 1, 2011 8:30 PM

And you dont know my real name, which is why you keep doing that tired david shit, R8.... heheheheh hehehehe heh hehehe heheheh heheheh heheeh

by Anonymousreply 12February 1, 2011 8:34 PM

And I happen to know for a fact that Desi Jr is CUT!

by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2011 8:37 PM

Dream on David. You were busted fair and square here. It's the fact that you're ugly, yellow toothed rat face was placed on here that you protest.

by Anonymousreply 14February 1, 2011 8:38 PM

Paul Rudd is Jewish and cut. He's talked about it.

Unless the reference is to the old Paul Rudd, the actor from the 1970s who quit the business but had a fair amount of fame back then. Maybe he was uncut.

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2011 8:42 PM

I think it's Paul Rudd from the 70's and not Rudd, the movie actor.

by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2011 9:00 PM

keep flappin bff.

by Anonymousreply 17February 1, 2011 9:02 PM

The link shows pictures, and it's Paul Rudd the movie actor. As I said when I posted this in FB, believe at your own risk!

by Anonymousreply 18February 1, 2011 9:04 PM

Well I know for a fact that the list is NOT 100% correct.

by Anonymousreply 19February 1, 2011 9:08 PM

Details please, R19

by Anonymousreply 20February 1, 2011 10:20 PM

"Paul Rudd is Jewish and cut. He's talked about it."

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 21February 1, 2011 10:23 PM

Most of them are dead, R3, so I'm hoping you wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 22February 1, 2011 10:25 PM

There do tend to be a few inaccuracies on lists like these, but the majority of them are accurate because they come from on-screen nudity or things confirmed in interviews by the celebrities themselves.

by Anonymousreply 23February 1, 2011 10:28 PM

listen pay attention

Ryan Gosling is uncut too

hes a grower and its nice and thick when its all hard his balls are kind of average but he does have some crotch hair not a jungle bush but ok

by Anonymousreply 24February 1, 2011 10:28 PM

Oh, no! The Ryan Gosling in the Sauna troll at r24.%0D %0D He walked into Gosling at a sauna and some other guy ho was there seemingly was hard. From that, this troll concluded Gosling was a gay fooling around in the saw-ner!

by Anonymousreply 25February 1, 2011 10:46 PM

OP, how about giving the damn thing a rest?

by Anonymousreply 26February 1, 2011 10:55 PM

Keanu is cut.

by Anonymousreply 27February 1, 2011 10:58 PM

I know for a fact that Jesse Metcalfe is cut.

by Anonymousreply 28February 1, 2011 10:59 PM

My son is due in May. I don't know how anyone can advocate chopping part of a baby's dick off.

by Anonymousreply 29February 1, 2011 11:07 PM

R29, if you don't circumcise your son he will be picked on and girls won't want to fuck him. Don't be dumb. Protect your son.

by Anonymousreply 30February 1, 2011 11:13 PM

r30, Be. Gone.

by Anonymousreply 31February 1, 2011 11:18 PM

I've talked to older men who were not cut...they said they wished they were and ended up having to have it done when they were older.

by Anonymousreply 32February 1, 2011 11:20 PM

r30 - Ugly American.%0D %0D In what planet will someone be ostracized for being uncut? %0D %0D Ah yes, small-town, small-minded America, that's right. (And when saying that, I refer to that small % that constitute the very ignorant, the racist, the prejudiced)%0D %0D As the rest of the world knows, most of the world's population is NOT circumcised, and - other than religious belief or aesthetic subjectivity - there is no reason to circumcise a baby.

by Anonymousreply 33February 1, 2011 11:20 PM

Boys won't want to fuck your son either (if he grows up to be gay). I consider foreskin a nuisance, not something to fetishize.

This is like the 5,000th thread where someone who's either about to be a parent or has young kids says something unbelievably stupid. If you're gay, I'm ashamed that we're proving to be as idiotic as the fraus who are commonly mocked on DL.

by Anonymousreply 34February 1, 2011 11:20 PM

All Persian?

by Anonymousreply 35February 1, 2011 11:21 PM

I don't believe in the bible but sometimes the writers had some good suggestions.

by Anonymousreply 36February 1, 2011 11:21 PM

Speak for yourself, R34.%0D %0D I love uncut cock. It's much nicer up my butt than cut. It's prettier and tastier too.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 37February 1, 2011 11:32 PM

Why do American gays have such a problem with uncut men? It's almost pathological.

by Anonymousreply 38February 1, 2011 11:38 PM

stinky winky

by Anonymousreply 39February 3, 2011 8:11 PM

This is at least the fifth time someone has posted a link to that site and it always goes the same way. People rambling on about weather cut or uncut is better. Lets try to think up something new to talk about for a change.

by Anonymousreply 40February 3, 2011 8:47 PM

Mario Lopez told Howard Stern today, he wasn't cut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 10, 2011 10:37 PM

Paull Rudd has been listed as Uncut many times, but since he's Jewish its not likely but not impossible. I think we was born in England where it's less common.

Anyone hae a link to where he says he's cut?

I knwo some of these lists are wrong..... Phil Donahue once did a show on this with the author of the orignial list and he was listed as uncut and he said he actually was cut.

by Anonymousreply 42January 12, 2014 5:25 AM

Paul Rudd was born in Passaic, NJ, not in England. He's definitely cut. And in the UK, if you're Jewish, you're cut. It's other countries -like Russia - where being Jewish doesn't automatically mean being circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 43January 12, 2014 7:00 AM

River Phoenix was circumcised when he was about 20. The autopsy report confirms he was cut. Circumstitions web sit has quite a few wishful thinking entries as they are rabidly anti-circ.

by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2014 2:42 PM

[quote]It's other countries -like Russia - where being Jewish doesn't automatically mean being circumcised.

Tell that to Michael Lucas.

by Anonymousreply 45January 12, 2014 4:11 PM

To me, Shia LaBeouf (ironic, no?) seems to have been mutiliated, although it's a little hard to tell (no pun intended...or was it?).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 12, 2014 4:43 PM

why are american guys cut even when they are christian? where does it come from?

by Anonymousreply 47January 12, 2014 4:48 PM

Besides the cleanliness factor r47, Drs make lots of money doing them.

by Anonymousreply 48January 12, 2014 5:14 PM

where's the source/proof for James Marsden? Watching him on TV now.... so hot to think he's packing skin.

Speaking of which, what's with all the Male Celeb nude sites? They claim to have proof of celeb cock (which woudl help confirm some of these cut/uncut claims) but I joined one years ago and it was all BS..... I paid and then the pics were usually not full frontal or just screen caps from movies where you culd barely see anything.

by Anonymousreply 49January 15, 2014 2:17 AM

R4 there's something called a shower. Perhaps you've heard of it?

The men at the link below are not cut either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 10, 2016 7:05 AM

R44 River Phoenix and Keanu Reeves were both uncut and for whatever reason decided to both get circumcised together. I'm guessing it's because they both have poor hygiene habits and preferred not to wash everyday.

by Anonymousreply 51September 24, 2017 11:38 AM

What do all of the men on this thread have in common: the OP will have sex with none of them.

by Anonymousreply 52September 24, 2017 11:46 AM

Uncut & stinky with cheese!

by Anonymousreply 53September 24, 2017 11:46 AM

You can add those dreadful hillbillies that live next door to me to that list

by Anonymousreply 54September 24, 2017 12:22 PM

Sadly I was mutilated without my consent (I was an infant) but I hope it's true Jesse Metcalfe and Leonardo DiCaprio are intact. My fandom grows ever more! Lucky them!

by Anonymousreply 55September 24, 2017 1:58 PM

Good thing for them that they're uncut, cuz they sure can't act.

by Anonymousreply 56September 24, 2017 2:41 PM

Snap poll for DL - would you rather be a good actor or have a big uncut schwang?

by Anonymousreply 57September 25, 2017 2:54 AM

R13=Marcia Brady

by Anonymousreply 58September 25, 2017 6:35 PM

So, they're normal.

by Anonymousreply 59September 25, 2017 6:41 PM

among the yahoo christians, guys are cut for the same reason that girls in africa are cut, it reduces sexual pleasure, it became popular in america as a way to reduce male masturbation (which was viewed as both unhealthy and "sinful")

by Anonymousreply 60September 25, 2017 10:00 PM

I wish I were normal too instead of having a desensitized penis. Thank you parents! I can't imagine how much better sex must feel when one is not mutilated.

by Anonymousreply 61September 25, 2017 10:12 PM

[quote]among the yahoo christians, guys are cut for the same reason that girls in africa are cut, it reduces sexual pleasure, it became popular in america as a way to reduce male masturbation (which was viewed as both unhealthy and "sinful")

None of that is true!

First of all, male and female circumcision (aka clitoridectomy) are not analogous. A clitoridectomy requires the removal of the clitoris, an erectile organ similar to the penis, and can result in excessive bleeding, chronic involuntary urination, excruciating intercourse, and even death. In other words, female circumcision is equivalent to chopping off the penis. For those African girls, it is a way to control their sexuality.

On the other hand, male circumcision is merely the surgical removal of the loose fold of skin (aka foreskin) that covers the glans of the penis. In fact, scientists theorize that the foreskin may have developed as protection against thick brush and the elements when prehistoric man walked about naked, but now that men are, for the most part, fully dressed and mainly reside in and around urban areas, the purpose of the foreskin thus became obsolete.

Furthermore, American men (except Jews) were usually left intact until around World War II, when, during the North African campaign, more than 145,000 G.I.'s experienced inflammation and a very tight foreskin due to lack of hygiene. Many underwent circumcision, and when these men returned home from war, they had their sons circumcised. Doctors also began advocating circumcision as hygienic. Thus, circumcision became a routine procedure for the American male .

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I did a report for college on circumcision and I just hate misinformation, especially to push an agenda. If you're going to make a point, be truthful.

by Anonymousreply 62October 24, 2018 8:43 PM

[quote] Right on. Intact...the civilized way a dick is meant to be.

It is god given and natural. God is not stupid and fucked up. Humans are. Thank god my crushes Leo and Jesse have not messed with what evolution has designed for a purpose.

by Anonymousreply 63October 24, 2018 9:01 PM

[quote]I don't have a dog in this fight

So I'll resurrect an ancient thread on the subject to inject my opinion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 24, 2018 9:33 PM

The publication of Dr. Benjamin Spock's "Baby and Child Care" coincided with the beginning of the baby boom. Dr. Spock was initially a circumcision advocate, though he changed his views later in life. Young American couples bought the Spock book and started cutting their sons.

Circumcision had a degree of popularity in the 19th and early 20th centuries. When the Brits were out building their empire they found their foreskins created a hygiene problem in jungle and desert regions. Also, any British troops captured in battle with Muslims would be circumcised, often by old imams who had no interest in being delicate, so it was better for those troops to get cut before leaving home.

Supposedly the British Royal Family practiced circumcision from the time of Victoria on to that of Elizabeth. Diana is said to have insisted that William and Harry stay intact.

At any rate, when the National Health Service came in circumcision was rated an elective surgery, so non-religious circumcision all but disappeared in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 65October 24, 2018 10:12 PM

The likelihood of any dl'er having anything to say about sucking a celebrity cock is so minimal. The rabid hatred in either direction of the cut/uncut spectrum goes beyond my ken. I find some uncut cocks incredibly delicious and handsome looking, and I also like the variety of circumcision scars that are out there, in addition to the general look of a circumcised cock.

Vive la dif·fé·rence !

by Anonymousreply 66October 24, 2018 10:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!