- Well, there is a band called "The Real Tuesday Weld" and they just so happen to have a song called "I Lucifer".
- Someone was asking for more crazy threads.
- 'Tis true.
You know the song American Pie by Don McLean? Well, it is a national occult anthem The song was made after Don met Tuesday Weld.
Tuesday Welds roots go all the way back from the Stuart Royal family. Druidism is practised in secrecy with nothing ever being put to pen and paper. Some people today like to "think" that they practice this but unless they are from some secret society or part of the illuminati chances are they know less then half of what they need to know.
Tuesdays Weld's lover at the time of her initation was Don McLean. When he realized who Tuesday Weld was he wrote the song American Pie. Just check out the lyrics when you get a chance.
Shs showed great psychic ability as a child,came from money and prestige to begin with. Once she was initiated she began to show even more ability including but not limited to levitation,drawing power from the pyramids and turning that into a force of energy not seen before.
The Beatles,Rolling Stones, Anton Levay and Led Zeppelin all wrote songs about her. The Stairway to Heaven song is all about Tuesday Weld. The song is about a woman buying her stairway to Heaven,turning everything to gold,it's just a spring clean for the May Queen. The May Queen and Green man are both present in Druid Rituals which many times include human sacrifice.
Bottom line is Tuesday Weld was given the power and the secrets of true Druidism from the Illuminati
- I find this hard to believe. Druids are gentle apostles of the earth, hardly known for blood rituals.
- Coincidentally, Tuesday Weld was the first choice to play Rosemary Woodhouse in "Rosemary's Baby".
- Nilsson's 'American Pie' is a screed against the Rolling Stones following Altamont. 'Killing Me Softly With His Song' was about how Nilsson's lyrics embarrass the subjects of his songs.
- Oops, I meant Lobo.
- In the November 11, 1977 edition of TIMES magazine, an interview was conducted with Tuesday Weld at the Hotel Marmount , and she showed up for the interview wearing a witch's hat and witch's skirt. She reminisced about the years she lived at the Chateau Marmount (Hotel California)
Anton LaVey had been associated with strange ritual scene hinted at in The Eagles' 1977 hit, Hotel California. The hotel...was the Chateau Marmont, an old hotel that has long been a fixture on Hollywood's Sunset Blvd. She reminisced about the years she lived at the Chateau Marmount.
Both the Beatles and the Rolling Stones were prodigies of Tuesday Welds occulatural revolution. Her influence on the Beatles was most noticeable during the groups psychedelic phase, and is alluded to in such songs as "I Am the Walrus" in which the lyrics refer to "...stupid bloody Tuesday." The song cryptically mentions a "pornographic priestess," Other Beatles songs that have highly evocative Weldian lyrics include "Lady Madonna," as well as "She Came In Through the Bathroom Window," from the Abby Road album with its chorus,("Tuesday's on the phone to me")
- R6-- Killing Me Softly is about Don McLean. The original singer -- I forget her name? Lori Leiberman, maybe? -- told the guys who were writing her album how moved she was by seeing McLean live. They wrote Killing Me Softly in response. They also wrote I got a Name. One of the writers is my best friend's cousin, and got the information from him.
- From an interview in the New York Times 1971, that Tuesday turned down starring roles in "Bonnie & Clyde," "Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice", "Rosemary's Baby" "True Grit" "Cactus Flower"
And when she turned down "Lolita" she said, "I didn’t have to play it; I was Lolita"
She did not want too much stardom. She said she liked her "cult status".
- It's not even a full moon today -- what are you folks smoking?
- The German translation of "Weld" is "World"
- [quote]The German translation of "Weld" is "World"
Actually it is Welt.
- My point exactly.
- Look for a book called, "West Country Wicca".
Abolitionist Theodore Dwight Weld is one of Tuesday's ancestors. He can trace his lineage back to the Celtic Druidic Irish Kings.
Tuesday has a smidgen of African blood.
The little girl in the Adams Family name was Tuesday for the first couple episodes until they changed it to Wednesday.
Joel Shumacher confirmed that Tuesday Weld was his primary influence in the making of "The Lost Boys" in 1986. The movie was a stab from the Weldian faction toward her rival who at one time was her protégé. Also Ken Anger confirmed her as the high priestess.
- The high point of Tuesday Weld's career was the remake of "Madame X". 9:26 at the link.
- what about the "warlocks"?!
- So who has the position since 1991?
- That's a good question, R18. All I know is that Bob Hope was the Illuminati KING. Who replaced him? I don't know.
Also, it should be made clear that the Illuminati is divided into different millieus.
Military, cultural (Hollywood), religious, financial, etc. If Weld is the queen, she is the queen of the cultural millieu.
The world is run by the interlocking governments of London, Vatican and Wash DC or District of Columbia: "Empire of the City"
The other thing is the Illuminati (Druidic) is divided into the "liberal" faction (Welds, who, btw have power over the Rockefellers, Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) - Pindar, Cavendish (Kennedy) etc). and the hard right with groups like the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderburgers, Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome, etc.
However, they all want the same thing (One world order) but they have different ways of going about it. Both sides are evil; however, the right is more evil, imho. For example, Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are tools of the left. They want to kill off most of the population through things like vaccines, gmos, the medical industry. The hard right pushes for wars
Then beneath them, the "Committee of 300". These families include such notable names as Agnelli, Balliol, Beale, Bell, Bouvier, Bush, Cameron, Campbell, Carnegie, Carrington, Coolidge, Delano, Douglas, Ford, Gardner, Graham, Hamilton, Harriman, Heinz, Kuhn, Lindsay, Loeb, Mellon, Montgomery, Morgan, Norman, Oppenheimer, Rhodes, Roosevelt, Russell, Savoy, Schiff, Seton, Spencer, Stewart/Stuart, Taft, and Wilson. There are many others.
- "Nilsson's 'American Pie' is a screed against the Rolling Stones following Altamont. 'Killing Me Softly With His Song' was about how Nilsson's lyrics embarrass the subjects of his songs.
Doesn't Roberta Flack,who popularized "Softly",live in the Dakota,where Rosemary's Baby was filmed?
- I thought Tuesday Weld had been a neglected and exploited child, and that her mental problems contributed to the stalling of her career.
- I suppose this explains her acting in WILD IN THE COUNTRY.
- Calling the girl in the Addams Family Tuesday makes no sense. She is Wednesday as in "Wednesday's child is full of woe." "Tuesday's child is full of grace" makes no sense. Could the creators of the show have been that stupid?
- That was the "official" story, R21, and we all know what official stories are full of...SHIT.
- I accept that there is so much more to the story, anyone's story, than we will ever know. But it's still hard for me to wrap my head around the idea of Tuesday Weld as a powerful witch, and Bob Hope an evil warlock. Thought he was just a tedious commedian.
So, did Anjelica Houston take over in 1991?
- I wonder that too as she was mentioned as a powerful, evil witch in an old thread. This is fascinating but a little too tinhat for me to swallow. Convince me.
- Few realize that she is a member of one of New England's oldest and most famous families who have a 400-year association with Harvard. She was born Susan Ker Weld and is the daughter of Lothrop Motley Weld II and the great-granddaughter of Gen. Stephen Minot Weld, Jr.
Former Governor William Weld's son David joked, "Our father used to tell us that all our ancestors were opium smugglers--it's pretty much the family business...I've even had a hand in it myself." (Lambert, C.A., "The Welds of Harvard Yard", Harvard Magazine,
When Massachusetts Senate president Billy Bulger publicly teased William Weld about his ancestors' having come over on the Mayflower, Weld joked: "Actually, they weren't on the Mayflower. They sent the servants over first to get the cottage ready."
Here is the Weld Castle.
- Bob Hope was appointed by H.M. Queen Elizabeth, 1976, as Commander of the British Empire.
- This "Tuesday Weld is an Illuminati priestess" rumor started with a crazy dude named Jeffrey Deane Turner. In the 80s, he stalked the pop singer, Tiffany, and more recently he stalked Alyssa Milano.
Turner claims to have been an "unpaid CIA volunteer", which is utter bullshit. He has zero evidence to back up his claims that Ms. Weld was an occult high priestess, and has basically pulled all this shit out of his ass.
- Huh? How did she influence The Lost Boys? That's just a fun vampire movie without much creepy occult stuff.
- The movie itself was a coded message to her rivals. You are not going to get it because you're not on the inside.
- I'm blinking my eyes at you in code r32. You'd better not say anything more or it's hexville for you, toots!
Marie Dressler-- sex toy of the great Baal
- Tuesday Weld was behind the deaths of JFK, MLK, and RFK. They were all committed in her honor.
"It's all for you, Tuesday!"
- I thought Gloria Swanson was also a witch.
- Looks like a couple of you bitches started 4/20 early this year.
- R32 Do you have a link to Joel Shumacher confirming the Lost Boys connection or the quote at least? Where is this from?
- Because of these threads I can't watch "Smash". All I can think about is how evil Anjelica Houston is and how she needs to be stopped!
- Well, all I can say is all this hocus pocus power couldn't buy this beautiful and talented woman a better career. I remember being happy for her Oscar nom for Who'll Stop the Rain. Nolte should have also been nominated.
Who are the sheep who fall for these tinhat stories?
- Where is part 1 of this thread? The lousy ass search function doesn't help. I need to know about Angelica Housten's black magic disadventures.
- Here's the thing,r39-when you sell out,it's only short term. Then you have to 'pay the piper',so to speak,for your shortcut to fame and fortune.
- Oh, thanks 41. Now it all seems soooo true. LOL
- [quote]Because of these threads I can't watch "Smash". All I can think about is how evil Anjelica Houston is and how she needs to be stopped!
I can't watch "Smash" either, but it has nothing to do with Anjelica being a witch.
- Evil incarnate!
- Satan's mistress in her dotage.
- R45, you need to look up the word 'dotage.'
It doesn't mean merely older.
- Thankfully a camera was sneaked into a Hollywood Witches Meetup gathering. Thus exposing that wicked Anjelica Huston for all time as she changed into something more comfortable.
- Do not discount Demi Moore! She is a powerful Hollywood witch who has used her powers for her bikini body and, until recently, had Ashton Kutcher in a powerful binding spell that kept his mouth craving her witchy flesh. Thankfully, he has been freed from her powers. Who knows what is cooking in Demi Moore's cauldron these days...
- "Who knows what is cooking in Demi Moore's cauldron these days..."
Leftovers from her last cosmetic surgery?
- Oh Hollywood Witchy Troll, you so crazy.
- I know exactly what dotage means, r46, and it's the word I wanted. Tale a look at the picture again, and then look up "satire" in your own dictionary.
- Michelle Williams is a witch, too. The Illuminati had Heath Ledger killed because they thought he was an emotional drain on her.
Ashley Olsen knows the details of the hit.
- Merv Griffin was a warlock who used the spells that emanated out of his anus to charm and win power in America. Yes!
Merv lifted up his ass for many years and his hole became the bottom were everyone fell. Ronald Reagan who topped him, Nancy (who used a strap on), Arthur Treacher...His ass bewitched everyone!
- Here is part 1, R40.
- No angel born in hell
could break that Satan's spell
And as the flames climbed high into the night
to light the sacrificial rite
I saw Satan laughing with delight
The day the music died (That's Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and J. P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson- Tuesday Weld's iniation)
- [quote]Do not discount Demi Moore!
This makes me laugh. It could be a catchphrase.
[quote]Merv lifted up his ass for many years and his hole became the bottom were everyone fell. Ronald Reagan who topped him, Nancy (who used a strap on), Arthur Treacher...His ass bewitched everyone!
The only thing bewitching about that flabby ass was the thick wallet in his pants.
- Don MacLean! The King of Witches praising Satan!!!
Bye bye Miss American Pie, indeed!
- I hope you're kidding, r55.
"Satan" in the song "American Pie" refers to Mick Jagger.
"The Jester" is Bob Dylan.
You must've been born in the 80's.
- And, your point, R58. Mick Jaggar is Tuesday Weld's first lieutentant.
- Angelica Huston is John Huston's daughter, right?
Because John Huston was very much embedded in the dark side of Hollywood.
- R3, Tuesday Weld was "initiated" supposedly in 1958, when you say she was involved with McLean. Well, he didn't write the song until the very end of the 60's or very beginning of the 70's. That's a large difference.
- OK, R19, you finally lost me. No one wants to kill off millions of people. It is hard to create a human and so much more useful to enslave them rather than kill them.
- [quote]Merv lifted up his ass for many years and his hole became the bottom were everyone fell. Ronald Reagan who topped him, Nancy (who used a strap on), Arthur Treacher...His ass bewitched everyone!
More like bothered and bewildered, hon. Trust me.
- The Illuminati have preserved Merv Griffin's ass in a special solution, just so they can still have access to its amazing powers. The secret code is "I am going to visit the Oracle," which means they're going to visit Merv's ass.
That ass is getting more action now than it did when he was alive!
- Well, 60, you're right about John Huston. He hung out with that Dr. Stephen Hodel - who may or may not have killed the Black Dahlia. Huston was best friends with Hodel and Hodel's later wife who was first married to Huston since they were all in high school or junior high. The 3 of them remained close all their lives.
Hodel was also accused by his daughter when she was a teenager of using her as a sexual plaything for his friends, including Huston, at some party at the fabulous Sowden House on Franklin Ave in LA (where his son thinks Dr. Hodel offed the Black Dahlia - in the bathroom to be exact).
Man Ray also hung out with Hodel and Huston and seems as creepy as they were.
- Hodel didn't kill the Dahlia. His daughter is a lunatic, and her book is trash - so is the one by the other guy who thought HIS father was the Black Dahlia's killer.
- [quote]No one wants to kill off millions of people
The goal is to kill off billions. They want to reduce the population back down to 500 million.
- DataLounge needs more fascinating topics like these. Where else are they openly discussed? Even the critics participated, if they were so put off I'm sure they would have jumped on the lastest "is he, or isn't he gay?" thread. More Conspiracy Theory talk please.
- I'm sure she made quite an impression on him, R61.
- There is at least one of these bi-weekly, r68.
Every kind of strange, weird, fucked-up conspiracies is discussed. And it is rather interesting.
- If that bitch Weld was so witchy-poo powerful, why didn't she have my career?
- 66, aren't they one and the same or do you mean someone else? The homicide detective who thinks his dad is the Black Dahlia killer is Hodel's son and the brother of the daughter who claimed she was abused. The son's basis for first thinking his dad was involved in the murder was a photograph of his dad's that turned out NOT to be Elizabeth Short after all.
- She didn't want it, Meryl. Look at all of her offers...she turned them all down. You see, acting/singing was/is just a front, so that she can carry out her real work behind the scenes.
- Witch party -
- A lot of the mind-controlled slaves are actors, eg. Roseanne Barr, Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, etc. Each of these women was a programmed multiple. One of the benefits of having programmed multiples as actors is the way their minds have been structured. Some of them are very good at memorizing scripts or getting into fictional roles.
Disneyland itself was a programming center. The animators start out by drawing a sexual part of the anatomy when they draw the characters which children take in subliminally.
"I Dream of Jeannie" - which is the Delta alter "Jeannie" programming with the trigger "your wish is my command."
Another aspect of Hollywood that comes in here - there are fictional movies, at least they purport to be fictional movies, which are actually showing, amazingly, top secret Illuminati/witch ceremonies and methods. "Hellraiser 3" shows gatekeepers. Watch "Bell, Book and Candle" or "Curse of the Voodoo". Not only do they show Illuminati ceremonies, but some of these movies actually show the mind control.
If you want to learn more, watch the Charles Bronson movie, "Telethon", "The Manchurian Candidate" "Videodrome", and/or "Labyrinth" "Transfer 2", "Attack of the Robots", "Attack of the Puppet People", Jane Fonda's "The Point of No Return" - that connects in with the Crowley's OTO.
- 75, please go take your meds.
- r75, you need to read Craig Heimbichner to achieve the full-bore understanding of the Illuminati mind-controls games involving the Aleister Crowley, Freemasonry and the Pope. Add more than a touch of anti-semitic drool and you can mark your receipt paid!
- Watch "Occult Hollywood". The guy who made it used to be an attorney in Washington DC. After he saw through the bullshit, he dedicated his life to research.
It's really good.
- Sorry to burst your bubble, R4.
- Nice video, R74. Love Pleshette's polka dots!
- R4, there are different levels to this occult bullshit. The people at the bottom, like Wiccans believe it's this soft and fuzzy religion. It's only the people at the top levels that knew the disgusting, evil truth. Now with the Internet, their secrets are starting to seep through. But, they're not worried because they know that most people are so dumbed down, and indoctrinated, they'll never open their eyes.
- [R75], If Roseanne were mind controlled wouldn't she spill the beans?
- I do think Britney is some kind of black magic mind control Disney sex slave. I feel bad for her, because she tried to escape.
I read somewhere her mom fucked K-Fed as a way to tell her daughter, 'you'll never be free' after she served Mommy with papers.
Who knows? Sounds Satanic to me.
- Watch the Britney/Diane Sawyer interview. Britney switches alters. Britney tried to break free of her mind control. That is why she freaked out, shaved her head, etc.
Diane Sawyer is a handler, just like a lot of the big name TV journalists. That is why Piers Morgan replaced Larry King. I would bet dollars to donuts that Anderson Cooper is one.
- Yes, yes. We're all stupid sheep and you're so smart. NOW will you please go take your meds?
- R85, you are a tedious, self-appointed thread-monitor.
If you dislike the conversation, go post somewhere else.
- There is no way, if you're a female, of summoning Satan, nor can one be a homosexual.
- R87, Sez who?
- Beware of Blue Butterflies.
- Wasn't there a thread about hollywood orgies and if you were a woman and didn't participate you would not get much work and you had to do both male and female established actors. I can't remember if there was any withcraft involved.
- Witchcraft was involved.
- Halloween bump!
- More info -
- Neve Campbell is a Satanic witch.
- where is part 1?
- Here it is R95
- Don't want to spoil anyone's fun but the Hollywood Witch has about as much inside knowlege of Witchcraft as can be found on Charmed, Sabrina or The Secret Circle.
- Just bumping this to take over for the hollywood witch thread.
- In an RT interview, Roseanne basically says that Hollywood stars are terrified of using their status to speak out about important issues because there’s a “culture of fear” going on there, where “speaking out” almost automatically equals being shunned from the industry and having one’s career destroyed.
[quote]“It’s also a big culture of Mind Control. MK ULTRA Mind Control rules in Hollywood.”
- In the words of Eric Idle in the Holy Grail, "More witches!"
- I'm beginning to wonder about Robert De Niro. I think he knows a lot about the inner workings of Hollywood, but I don't think he's one of the bad guys, unlike Johnny Depp who I think is a Satanist. I think De Niro's trying to let the public know as much as he can through his movies, like "Good Shepard" There is SO much in that movie, as well as his movie "Hide and Seek" which was basically an MK Ultra mind control movie.
A Monarch butterfly leads the child to the cave where her father programs and traumatizes her. This is a coded way of telling viewers that it's all about Monarch Programming and trauma-based mind control.
The reason this fits into "Hollywood witches" is because this CIA program has occult origins in the Nazi occult world.
- That sounds pretty cool r101 but wouldn't they take him down if he did that? I haven't seen either of those but will look out for them now.
- No, R102, because he didn't cross the line like Stanley Kubrick did, who paid with his life. Stanley Kubrick was so paranoid he was armed at all times, but somehow, they got to him.
- I was surprised by a lot of the Skull n' Bonesy stuff in The Good Shepherd. The film's seemed sort of revelatory to me at the time, as it is a mainstream film, although I don't know that it connected with people. The lead character basically goes soul dead as he founds the CIA. I don't think Damon was up to the role. Jolie was very good in it, though. Maybe she's a good witch.
- The only person GW Bush pardoned was the Satanic serial killer, Henry Lee Lucas. Why?
The only people Johnny Depp stood up for were the Satanic killers that HW has propagandized the public into believing they're innocent. Why?
Because many serial murders involve a cult protected by the U.S. government and the corporate media, with strong ties to the police. These murders are actually intricately choreographed rituals; performed first on a very intimate and secret scale, among the initiates themselves in order to program them, them on a grand scale, amplified incalculably by the electronic media. In the end what we have is a highly symbolic, ritual working broadcast to millions of people, a Satanic inversion; a Black mass, where the “pews” are filled by the entire nation and through which humanity is paganized, brutalized and debased in this, the “Nigredo” phase of the alchemical process.
The French adept Antonin Artaud, architect of the theory of the “Theater of Cruelty” with its transformative power, and the inspiration for the extreme sex-and-death media of our time, had this to say about the processing of the Group Mind:
[quote]‘Aside from trifling witchcraft of country sorcerers, there are tricks of global hoodoo in which all alerted consciousnesses participate periodically… That is how strange forces are aroused and transported to the astral vault, to that dark dome which is composed above all of… the poisonous aggressiveness of the evil minds of most people… the formidable tentacular oppression of a kind of civic magic which will soon appear undisguised.’
The issue of controlling humanity with esoteric words and symbols encoded within a play, a media spectacular or a ritual is one of the most difficult for people to comprehend. That is why most people are viewed with utter contempt as “cowans,” “the profane,” the “gentiles” and the “goyim” (cattle) by secret society initiates. “I think we are farmed,” Charles Fort said of humanity. It was Fort who also suggested that man deliberately invented the dogma of materialism in order to shield himself from the evidence of what was being done to him by means of psycho- spiritual warfare methods hyped by “coincidence,” symbolism and ritual.
- Yes, Bush himself has been associated with mass murder Satan cult rings in Brownsville, Texas, which connects him to the very person he "pardoned" while governor of Texas--Henry Lee Lucas, for ritualized killings and cannibalism. They both were associated with Brownsville, TX, cults.
In the 1980s, Bush and serial killer Henry Lee Lucas were in a TX Satan cult. He was investigated for six months for the mass murder of 17 people who were skinned in the cult--until VP Poppy Bush told then to drop the case.
"Bush, telling reporters and critics to 'stick to the issues that matter', Republican presidential candidate George W. Bush declined to answer questions Monday concerning his alleged involvement in a 1984 Brownsville, TX, mass murder, in which 17 people were ritualistically murdered and skinned. 'I will not stoop to discussing that,' said Bush....
Bush, was strangely living in the most impoverished place in America, Brownsville, inside the headquarters of a Satanic Cult of which he was a member. Bush disappeared for three days during which ALL of the other of his fellow Cult Members were slaughtered. After he reappeared he could not explain where he had been.
The local prosecutor continued to pursue Bush, sole Cult survivor, on mass murder charges for six months thereafter, heavily pressured by Daddy Bush to stop the investigation
- I always wonder if the Hollywood sign murder last year was part of some ritual. It seems odd that such a sensational story seems to be getting no major press attention.
- I know what you mean R107. Where's the news coverage? I suspect it was an indication Mexican drug gangs are officially in LA. The dead man was a flight attendant, and possibly a courier.
- Wanna know what's weird? I went on an anti-depressant and a mood stabilizer after my mother died, and suddenly lost all interest in the occult. The occult is something the brain with unbalanced neurotransmitters focuses on, not the healthy brain. Magical thinking is mental illness. Period.
- You experienced Archons manipulating shadow/fear energy, R109. You're "fine" now
that's fascinating and I loved to hear more.
I know that one of the first things psychiatrists ask patients is if they have any magical powers.
I guess it's why virtually all satanists are drug users and/or boozers.
- One way to manifest things is to convince other people of the presence of said things.
- Most psychiatrists have dead eyes. Everybody has a magical power. It's called the imagination.
- Is there a connection between the popularity of S&M and the occult in Hollywood?
Are members of an occult group behind some of the missing people?
Does membership in an occult group or practicing some aspect of it determine if some celebs become what they are and aquire the wealth that they possess. Let's face it, Hollywood will never be short of newcomers, and many are talented. So, why are some who are actually mediocre so successful in the biz?
- I came across this Michael Musto's December 2012 review of a memoir written by Tuesday Weld's mother in 2003...Notice how many times the word cult is used. Just saying.
- Check out the huge unit on actor John Ireland, an actor Weld had an affair with, in this scene. He's in brown, you can't miss it at 0:07.
- I wondered where the expression: "C U Next Tuesday" came from and now I know!
Joan Crawford used to play with John Ireland's huge unit all the time.
- Interesting r109. The only time I've experienced magical thinking was whenI was ON a certain mood stabilizer. It obviously turned out to be the wrong one for me -- but I experienced a total obsession with aliens and conspiracy theories. To the point where I thought I was part of a sociology experiment. *shiver*
- r119 Are you the lesbian who used to be into Wiccan until you stopped doing drugs, or got on the right ones, and realized it was not what you thought? If not, there is someone similar to you.
- There's an antipsychotic that works wonders immediately. It will clear your head right up. It is called "Saphris". Please get some.
- R120, I don't think that person was a lesbian, but I could be wrong. S/he said that they used to be into the occult and then became a Presbyterian.
- r122 I thought she was and that was why she was Wiccan, because mainstream churches didn't accept her until she found an Episcopal one that was non judgmental? At any rate, she seemed nice and I hope she is ok now. It was weird to read about this from her viewpoint, that it all made a lot of sense to her until she got "sane" as it were and now she is surprised she ever believed it.
- R120, was never into Wiccan, but went down a lot of similar rabbit holes. Didn't find any sort of genuine peace until I became a Christian a few years back.
- ...and I meant to add that this this dark force is very real. And why people would want to willingly mess with it is beyond me. I frequent DL for the few gold nugget posts that make me laugh every day. But man - lately there has been a slew of really hateful, cruel posts. The hate-troll, I guess.
- I took on a couple of dark witches at my work, they threatened me several times. Always covertly, like "you should keep this blind closed when you work late at night, someone could get a good clean shot at you." One took a hair from my head and had a voodoo doll with pins in it in her cube. I took a picture.
- I agree that there are some mean posters, for lack of a better term r125. But most of the people here are seriously curious. I don't tend to make fun of things I don't understand.
r124 I am glad you are doing better and hope you continue to.
r126 Are you serious? I can't tell sometimes on this thread.
- 126 here, yes, I am serious. They were/are nuts. One was my boss until they let her go after my complaints, she said things like she'd 'like to string them (Christians) all up and kill them' and "I'd rather have ten Muslims with bombs than one Christian". Everyone is shocked, especially at the photo of the voodoo doll. Senior management knew she did all this and helped dispose of her computer after I filed the complaint. It conveniently crashed, followed by three of her pets. I turned them into the feds for obstructing justice of a federal investigation. I might add I worked for the state (not saying which one), the very people responsible for punishing others for breaking the law.
- I never heard of Tila Tequila until I read the book, "The Business of Celebrity" that used her as an example of someone who was possibly too white trash/too ugly to attain celebrity "residual", so I looked her up and came across this video that says she suffered a brain aneurysm after exposing Satanism behind Hollywood.
She had a lesbian affair with Casey Johnson,daughter of New York Jets owner Robert Wood "Woody" Johnson IV, an heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune. Shortly after they announced their engagement, Casey Johnson died. This relationship might explain where she got some of her information.
Tila's Twitter, Myspace, and blog were removed from the Internet.
- R120, I'm the person you're thinking about. Thankfully I was never into drugs other than smoking a little weed now and then in college. Heavier stuff? Never tried it. I am indeed Episcopalian now.
Wiccan phase was because I had several issues with Christianity. I was raised in a fundamentalist church. Well, I'm a bi woman. That doesn't go over well in those circles. Until I found the Episcopal Church I thought all churches were like the one I grew up in. My father sexually abused me and told me a bunch of warped things about God. He essentially brainwashed me. I blamed God and Christianity until I realized my father has free will and hurt me because he's sick. Forgiving my father opened many doors for me.
I think some good people are Wiccans. It wasn't for me. No big deal. These threads are very interesting, but I don't know how much I believe. My uncle was a 32nd degree Mason, and I know much is made about that organization. He was one of the kindest men. If some kid of evil were going on I don't think he would be part of it. Some would say he wasn't quite at the top level and thus didn't have access to the "real deal." Again, I don't know what to think.
In college I was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa, which is subjected to similar conspiracy theories. I did it for the prestige. Being a member of ΦBK is quite an honor and looks good on grad school applications and résumés. Did anything freaky go on? I don't know. I didn't hold office and didn't participate beyond my induction ceremony. Like I said, I did it for the cultural and academic capital. Seven of the nine Supreme Court Justices are ΦBK. Only Scalia and Thomas aren't. Coincidence? Well, it is an honor society for the top students. Top students becoming justices, CEOs, politicians, and other heavy hitters isn't exactly a surprise. Still, some would say a ΦBK membership might be part of the grooming and selecting process.
- Oh, glad you are back r130. I don't know why I thought drugs were involved with your Wiccan things. This thread is interesting and I don't know what all to believe either but it doesn't hurt to believe some of it. If people start asking for money I may think differently but for now I am enjoying the stories.
- Reading this thread for a laugh or as a reminder that actual crazy people read and post to the DL is one thing, actually believing any of it is quite another.
I am related to several of the families that the head nut on this thread has accused of being evil satanic illuminati. It's a ridiculous and bizarre lie/fantasy/delusion. None of my relatives has ever been that interesting, I would have noticed.
- r132, what makes believing this any different than say, the other coin of Christianity (god and heaven), other religions, mythologies, and even TV show backstories?
Most people need something to believe in to give their existence some meaning or value.
Any religion, cult, or coven provides a service people are willing to pay the price for (money, common sense, freedom, dignity, sanity, etc.).
- What does whatever some fool believes about god have to do with me, R133?
Accusing perfectly innocent (if dull) people of being evil satanists who routinely commit murder, rape, incest and god knows what, and are out to take over the world is not a neutral comment or slight insult. You/they are saying vicious, horrible things about people I know, and about me. I'm IN several of the families these freaks are abusing in order to play out their sick delusions. I know people who are in many of the other families that have been accused and abused by these freaks.
So fuck you and fuck the idiotic fantasists on this thread. You are appalling people and in need of serious psychiatric help. Sooner would be better than later.
- You're in several of these families? That sounds odd because the families are all pretty different..how many families can you be in?
- r134, the truth must hurt you so bad that you lash out at me like that, but if you think I feel sorry for you then you are mistaken. You don't deserve kindness or respect since you didn't bother to show them to me or others in this thread.
You reap what you sow. For some it's a curse and for others it's how to live life.
- But if you were born into one and then married into another, then you make the OP's argument that all the families are friends and have been doing stuff together for years, etc.
- Not Hollywood, but was Thatcher a witch? Heaven knows she was evil.
- As a female polititian at that time she must have been twice as vicious and mean as a man in order to be feared and gain the other men's respect. Of course she was a witch.
- People who go for Wicca are powerless losers looking for a shortcut to success. It is a warning sign that you will develop full blown schizophrenia or some form of psychosis by your fifth decade with insidious onset. Certain medications and therapy can halt the process if caught early.
- No, R140,
most are just attracted to nature and find it healing.
Now, there are many guys in it for the nekked rituals and sometime-orgies.
I don't relate to praying to the old gods and godessess but if that is what gets you through your day so that you don't kill yourself than more power to you.
I have met many more really crazy Christians than anyone else. In fact, the prosperity dogma is about the most magical thinking of them all.
buy my prosperity water
- R132 is so full of shit.
Most of these people are not innocent, not to mention almost all are celebrities of one sort or another, therefore, fair game.
R141, "prosperity dogma" is inherently Satanic as it totally corrupts the Word of Jesus Christ. The Christians you talk about are nominal Christians, at best, evil Satanists, at worst. Beginning with Constantine, all kinds of people have used the cloak of Christianity to further their evil agendas.
- Agree with r142. This whole prosperity movement really gets the side eye from the majority of churches these days (Lutherans, Baptists, Presbyterians) they are a whole n'other religion altogether.
- Have viable alternatives to crude oil/fossil fuels been discovered? I heard something about gravity powered electricity. What about cures for major diseases you often hear about a huge breakthrough in cancer or aids research and then nothing.
- What happened to the McStay family thread? It's McGone..very odd. Anyone else see or not see it anymore? And more witches!
- Any chance that Elias Koteas is a witch? If so, is he a good witch or a bad witch?
- Good one r146. He seems spooky for sure. I read the book "Crash" and it was way creepier than the movie. I wondered who would do a role like that.
- That's really odd, R145. It's always telling when threads disappear. A few of mine have disappeared...I half expected this one to disappear too. I guess they figure, even if it's true, most people won't believe it anyway.
You know what's really interesting and that is highly censored on the web is the deep research of the Gabbie Gifford shooting...the info about the posible assassination of Federal Judge John Roll who was hardly mentioned as one of the victims.
One thing I found very creepy is that this guy they interviewed afterwards, who claimed to have tried to help, may actually be the shooter. Like the sandyhooker shootings, a ton of inconsistencies and outright lies.
- Many actors and actresses have credited their success to possession by a spirit entity. Robin Williams claimed that when acting he becomes possessed, and that in the past they would have burned him as a witch.
New Ager, Shirley McClain, has also admitted spirit possession when acting.
Keanu Reeves, states that he attempts to connect with his muse and goes on what he refers to as “demon rides” when acting.
Johnny Depp has claimed that he is possessed with a multitude of demons.
Denzel Washington claims that he is able to put out such great performances because he gets on his knees and calls on spirits to possess his body and empower him to play a given role.
Oprah Winfrey has claimed that she lights candles and then petitions spirits to possess her so that she can better perform as well.
“I tried to empty myself and let the spirit of Sethe inhabit me,” admits Winfrey. Director, Jonathon Demme, who directed the movie Beloved, said of Winfrey's performance, “Oprah had explained to me when we originally met that it was her goal and intention to channel the spirit of Margaret Garner...This very infusion of humanity past accounts to a significant degree for Oprah's stunning alchemy, her astonishing abandonment of self in her Beloved performance.”
- I don't believe in witchcraft or any of that stuff; I just read this thread for laughs.
But, completely coincidentally, yesterday my doctor prescribed Saphris, the drug praised by R121 , above, for me. (I'm dealing with depression, and as this week I've had to deal with the threat of eviction, which would mean loss of all my possessions and my probable suicide [I have no resources to fall back on, and the Social Security disability ruling is taking forever], I was more down than any time in the 60 days since I'd last seen him. My psychologist/caseworker, who sees me weekly, knows that this an atypical period of stress for me, but the psychiatrist reacted to what I gave him and ordered the Saphris.) I don't know if it "clears everything up" for genuine psychotics, as R121 suggests, but for less-extreme cases (I'd simply been on Divalproex before), it doesn't seem to work very well.
I spent four hours in an utter fog; going to the store for dental supplies was an effort and a half. I took the Saphris [actual name is asenapine] at 12.30, and it wasn't until 5.10 that I felt like myself again. VERY wary about taking recommended evening dose now, much less continuing with this.
So, as in all things, use with caution. Just a word of warning.
- But you came here r150 so what does it mean? Also, I am sorry about your situation and think you will be ok once you get regulated.
- R150, Sorry to hear you're going through such hard times...hang in there!
- r150, I am sorry, but posting in a thread about witchcraft isn't exactly the most healthiest for you right now. I hope you get out of this mess (yeah, been there - house eviction, declaring bankruptcy, legal guardian by the state, etc.- done that). Not even as some distraction.
- So my theory on Angalina Jolie, is that the reason she is so involved in humanitarian week, maintains a lower profile and moved away from Holleywood, is that she's trying to get out of the occult. The humanitarian work - alot of it is out of the media- is her way of being more humble. Perhaps she's converted to Christianity.
- It must be a coincidence that so many of the posters in this thread have only the barest grasp on spelling and grammar. Oh, wait, coincidence? Hmmm..
- r155, or is it a secret code posters in the know communicate with each other?
- Bump for more
- Witchcraft and the occult are refuges for ignorant or delusional people who are compensating for their personal sense of powerlessness with fantasies of secret powers.
The really powerful people in Hollywood aren't the actors, they're the executives and financiers that control what projects get made and how, and you can bet they're not wasting their time fucking around with charms and spells. Orgies, maybe.
- If everyone in Hollywood is a witch then wouldn't they be more careful about depicting themselves as witches for fear that it will give away too many secrets?
Like what's up with Angelina Jolie being Malificent.
- R158, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. The higher you go, the more witches you'll find. Many of the actors are "useful idiots". They don't even know they're being used by the real witches at the top of the pecking order.
For example, Clive Davis is a Satanist. Whitney Houston was a "useful idiot". She came to find out what was going on but it was too late. Then there are people like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, etc, who were sold to the Satanists as children.
The more out of control they are, the more likely they're being used by witches/Satanists in charge.
The ones in the know seem to have things pretty much together, like Johnny Depp, Ben Affleck, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Angenlina Jolie, Danny Glover, etc.
- how does peaches geldof fit in?
- I was listening to Car Talk this morning when this woman from Hollywood, who caters Hollywood movies and TV series called in. They asked her to name the nastiest celebrity. She said she couldn't because she didn't want to hurt her business, but because she knows she'll never work with/for Shannen Doherty again, she named her as one nasty piece of work, a real WITCH. She said Shannen ordered a case of Evian water every morning to wash her hair! And that she was a very nasty person.
She named Michael Douglas as the nicest person...the nicest man she ever met. Couldn't stop raving about him.
- Witchcraft has donned a new mask of respect in many places. Books, Movies and Television have played a tremendous role in the acceptance and the reduction of fear. Hollywood is making the witches more appealing to a very large and easily influenced audience. Witchcraft is one of the fastest growing spiritual movements in the country.
- Trust me on this, I've worked with real witches - at least THEY think they are witches - and they are a nasty piece of work. Amoral, vindictive... cunts. They lie so well because they have no conscience.
- Shirley “MacClaine” is not what she appears. Her father was a professor who was a CIA asset. She was used by the CIA as a sex slave. She became popular with the studios because she went to bed with the correct people. Her talents were used to get her as an intelligence slave into places that an obvious intelligence agent couldn’t go. She was married to a man in the NSA for nearly 20 years. Her adopted name Maclaine (reportedly her mother’s maiden name) is a pun on McLain,, VA where the CIA programmed her. She was used by the CIA in an operation in Australia, where the CIA used her as a sex slave to compromise Andrew Peacock, an Australian MP,, so that they could establish the Nugen-Hand bank for their dirty money laundering etc. She is friends with satanist Stephen Nance who has provided her with some of her teachings. Lowell McGovern writes her material.
- It's McLEAN, Va.
Oh and yeah she was oh-so-popular with the studios... especially after she sued them and ended the star system.
- Just so you know, here are some occult enclaves full of witches in addition to Hollywood.
Rose Valley, PA
Medford Lakes, NJ
Twin Falls area, Idaho
Powder River area, Idaho
Long Beach, CA
Eagle River area, CA
- What is that supposed to be, R168?
- McStay family thread
- It's a butterfly placed to bump this thread r169 that didn't take until now thanks to you.
- This thread is fascinating!
- R168&173 Seriously, I'm on to you bitch!
- Hi R 158:
How could Whitney Houston not know the alleged real deal of behind the scenes of alleged Hollywood power players? Her aunt Dionne Warwick was an A list superstar singer for many years. Her mother, singer Cissy Houston, toured with Elvis and others (not that any of that means anything negative.) In what way was Whitney allegedly a useful idiot? What exactly did she find out "before it was too late"? Can you give us more details on what was allegedly going on with Whitney Houston's alledged drug issues, her relationship with Clive Davis, her status as a legendary Diva, etc?
If her problems had not overcome her, she could have really become more powerful, even more famous and accomplished even more (and she accomplished a lot before her decline.) I find Whitney's Hollywood story fascinating. What can you tell us about Micheal Jackson's Hollywood " behind the scenes life"?
- bump for more...
- Part 2 of one of the Greatest DL Threads of All Times!
- Um, R39 the only time Tuesday weld got an Oscar nomination was for Looking For Mr Goodbar
Last time I saw her in a movie (Falling Down?) she looked like she wasn't aging very well.....
- I read that Forest Whitaker is deep into the occult. He is some kind of voodoo priest and sex freak.
- Hi r158,
I hope you come back to this thread. I'd really like for you to answer my question about Whitney Houston (alleged useful idiot) and others.
- bump for more!
- Bumpity bump
- more please
- "The only person GW Bush pardoned was the Satanic serial killer, Henry Lee Lucas."
Really, r105? Oh, and where is Lucas on this list?
And while you're at Wikipedia, you might want to look up Lucas. The vast majority of his allegedly Satanic killings never happened. He was manipulating law enforcement in order to get perks while in prison.
But I'm sure your troubled mind will come up with some insane rationalization.
I enjoy these crazy threads, but you're just getting sloppy.
Meanwhile, prance Tuesday! Prance!
- r186, here. I clearly was wrong. As governor of Texas, Bush DID pardon Lucas for one of his fake murders. There is just enough truth in your assertion, SO LET THE FANTASY CONTINUE!!
- Patsy Ramsey
- WTF you talking about fake murders, R187? And you must be fuckin' kidding me with Wikipedia. The only thing that site is good for is dates, if that.
- maybe Jeffrey Deane Turner is posting on the Lounge!
- How does the American Horror Coven show fit in? Are they telling the truth of Hollywood?
- Bumped in honor of Anjelica and her high holiday. Do you think she'll be drinking the blood of an infant tonight?
- great thread!
- This thread is loony-tunes and happy halloween.
- Hey, I just watched the illuminating Anjelica Huston interview on CBS New Sunday Morning and they had NO mention or reference AT ALL to her being a witch.
Besides discussing her childhood and film career they talked about her personal life and she was charming and lively. Nothing about being a witch though!
- Polanski originally wanted Tuesday Weld (or his wife Sharon Tate) to play the part of Rosemary in Rosemary's Baby.
- I want more witches!