- Don't mind OP girls, she's just been dipping into the cauldron rather heavily for a Moonday night.
- OP, one more word and I'll turn you back into Patti Lupone.
- It's bitch central, not witch central.
- I believe it.
- Other witches back then:
All the actors and actresses from the 3 soaps I mentioned.
His foster mother had much to do with creation of Bewitched. She was one of top ten strongest witches in US at the time...her witch powers. She also wrote an astrology column for the LA Times.
The LAPD has an occult division that covers up a lot of the witch activity. For instance, the human sacrifices that go on. Lots of young people that go missing are used for that purpose. If you reach the 5th or 6th level, you must do a human sacrifice yourself.
Alestair Crowley was a top witch.
- Evil witches! I need to consult the Book of Shadows and get my sisters on this STAT!
- Hey OP, give us the Cliff Notes version of Atlas Shrugged.
- Which witch is which?
- [R5]. Whose foster mother?
- Who's zooming who?
- Also, he talked about the Real ID everyone must get now. They're running a little behind schedule on this one. It was supposed to have been up and running about 10-15 years ago. He said they often change the schedule due to unexpected events.
He spoke about the rash of occult TV/movies, like vampires, witches, etc that will come. Well, it came.
Since Woodrow Wilson, every president was/is a member. Kennedy was Illuminati, but converted to Christianity. That's why he was murdered.
Their ultimate plan is to destroy America and the EU. Crash the economy so bad that there are only the haves (those with all the power and wealth, now) and the have-nots (the rest of us). AND then come back and magically fix things.
This is happening right now. It's only going to get worse.
- Atlas Shhrugged explores a dystopian United States where leading innovators, ranging from industrialists to artists, refuse to be exploited by society. The protagonist, Dagny Taggart, sees society collapse around her as the government increasingly asserts control over all industry (including Taggart Transcontinental, the once mighty transcontinental railroad for which she serves as the Vice President of Operations), while society's most productive citizens, led by the mysterious John Galt, progressively disappear. Galt describes the strike as "stopping the motor of the world" by withdrawing the "minds" that drive society's growth and productivity. In their efforts, these people "of the mind" hope to demonstrate that a world in which the individual is not free to create is doomed, that civilization cannot exist where every person is a slave to society and government, and that the destruction of the profit motive leads to the collapse of society.
You'll have to OP where the witches are in all this , maybe they are still at Hogwarts ?
- The guy who was murdered, R9. He said her name but I forget it.
- OP. Where can one read more about their plans?
- TL;DR (too long didn't read)
- OP is apparently Christine O'Donnell gearing up for the next election.
- There are not witches in Atlas Shrugged. It's was written, in code, as a blueprint of their plan for America. It was not supposed to become a best seller like it did. I never read the book, but he said that at the end, John Galt saves the day after much devastation.
- When this thread collides with the Hollywood Satanism thread, will the DL need Zelda Rubinstein with a rope around her waist to pull the troll-dar switch back out of Hell's Second Ring?
- Back then, homosexuals were not allowed to become ministers. Cindy Williams, a married homosexual, didn't think that was fair so she started her own "brotherhood" of homosexual witches.
Witches are one part of the Illuminati. You also have your Satanists, Masons, which, for all practical purposes are witches.
The one thing you cannot be is a true Christian. They HATE Christians with a passion.
Jerry Falwell was behind this guy's death. He's one of the top Illuminists, as are Pat Robertson, and any "so-called" Christian on TV, or any of the famous "Christians". They are ALL raging Satanists, or Luciferians.
- I am a weeeetch.
- Then why do they all "Thank God " when they win an Oscar ? Shouldn't they burst into flames or puke pea soup if they mention "God" ?
If witches are so powerful and run everything , why do 4 out of every 5 new movies FAIL at the box office? WQhy so so many network TV shows get cancelled after 2 or 3 episodes?
Look at Sarah Jessica Parker, she cannot open a movie to save her life ! Why don'y you witches just turn her back into a horse already ?
- "They HATE Christians with a passion."
Don't we all.
- Yeah, and sometimes you want to drop the house on Dorothy.
- "All of them witches."
- Oh, and remember Dark Shadows? Barnabas Collins? Well this guy is from the Collins family (brought witchcraft to America from Scotland. But first had to flee Scotland to England, where they pretended they were Puritans), and he inherited a diary through the will of his great-grandmother that dates back the founding of America. That of Francis Collins, who was secretary in a coven that Ben Franklin was the high priest of. Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton were members.
As a teenager he had to fly out to Hollywood with his diary to tell them all about the Collins family, while they were putting scripts together. Barnabas Collins is based on Francis Collins.
"The Devil Discovered:Salem Witchcraft 1692"
- God can be anything, R21. Their god is Lucifer or Satan.
Not everything goes their way because they're NOT god. They just think they are. On their own they have no powers. If they do manage to cast a spell or two, it's all due to the demonic forces that they've managed to accumulate.
In other words, their power is 100% financial. They own everything. Without the financial power, they would have no power.
As of 1978, they have two main "Christian" training centers: Saint Paul and Saint Louis.
There, they learn to act and talk like a Christian, and they're very good at it.
- These are the scary stories Christians tell around the campfire at camp.
- [quote]Their ultimate plan is to destroy America and the EU. Crash the economy so bad that there are only the haves (those with all the power and wealth, now) and the have-nots (the rest of us). AND then come back and magically fix things.
When "I'm Going to Blow You a Kiss in the Wind" reaches Number One on the pop charts, YOU WILL KNOW THEY ARE HERE.
- you're a witch, girl
and you've gone too far
'cause you know
it don't matter anyway.
you can rely on the old man's magic,
you can rely on the old man's magic.
- mark hammil being a powerful witch didn't stop destiny from putting him in a dreadful car crash that ruined his face not to mention a failed career.
- Where are you getting this, OP? It's strangely fascinating.
I'm Wiccan. Do you think I'm evil too? I'm so evil that I'm vegan, socialist, feminist, and pacifist!
- Hollywood is more like Bitch Central.
Everyone seems so snarky, not sincere in the least and, well, basically they will do anything to become famous.
I'd say the percentage and decent sincere people must be about 2-5 percent.
- Isn't Hollywood run by Jews?
- I think it's cute that the trolls from One Million Moms and DWT's links are sticking around to participate in our darksided community. It must be so thrilling for them to mingle with actual gay heathens and talk anonymously about all the forbidden subjects that swarm through their repressed little brains.
I look forward to the breathless discussions sure to come on back masking, Halloween paganism, and what it's like to touch an actual pee-pee.
- Just when you think you've read everything on DL.
- Is he a witch then??
- The Secret Storm went off the air in 1974..but the actress Eleanor Phelps(sp) who played Grace on SS was a real life witch and gave an interview to a soap magazine and they got a TON of mail that she was looney tunes and she lost her job.
Janice Lynde who used to be Y&R was a reputed witch who dabbled in the occult. She was also a man stealing shrew who had an affair with one co-star's husband, ruining their friendship and marriage. I can easily believe the David Hasselhoff rumour because he was involed with 2 nutcases: Roberta Leighton and Catherine Hickland. Hickland belonged to a mystic church in LA that also counted Stevie Nicks as a member.
- How is it that so many of them are witches yet complete failures????
- Someone is off their meds!
- Are these "witches" more like the ghouls of that movie "Society"? Because I could really get behind that!
- OP give us the name of your doctor. It's obvious that you have mixed your meds again and are tripping badly.
- You in danger, girl!
- "leading innovators, ranging from industrialists to artists, refuse to be exploited by society".
Leave it to a Fascist to put it arse-backwards, re: exploitation.
- Wait - I'm confused!
Where do the Jesuits fit in here? Have they handed off control of Hollywood to the witches because they're too busy running the rest of the world?
But thank you for remembering to include the Illuminati and the Freemasons in your explanation, OP.
Oh, and also, this tin hat keeps slipping off my head. Do they make tin straps or something for them?
- I know what you mean OP.
Catch me on The Secret Circle being an evil witch.
- What an adorable chapeau! Is that Reynolds Wrap?
- Why does this thread make me want to break out my broom?
- This is one of the stupidest threads I have ever seen on Datalounge and boy, that is really saying something.
The OP is a troll or a lunatic. Probably both.
- Love it! And there IS much metaphysics going on in H-wood. Just look at many movies. They do not come to this info by chance.
- Witches do not have super powers! So quit asking why some are failures. They're power comes from the uber wealthy super-powers who back them. What is so fucking hard to understand about that?
Some of you people are idiots. Turn off the Secret Circle and face reality.
- Regarding the Jesuits and Illuminati. They are one in the same. They don't call themselves the Illuminati, anymore.
You see, some of us are doctors, lawyers, shopkeepers, whores, yet we're all Americans.
Same thing for Illuminati. They make up 1-2% of the world's population. They come in all different flavors. There is a lot of in-fighting between the traditionalists and the moderns. But, one thing is certain: the powerful ones at the top are united.
The Pope, all the presidents since Wilson, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers are all Illuminati. Are they all witches? Possibly. You see, they don't refer to themselves as witches, yet that's what most of them are. The one thing most of them have in common is they worship Lucifer. Some worship Satan. At the lower levels, they're not told about Lucifer. They worhsip the earth or the stars or whatever.
Mormon is the religion whose doctrine is the most similar to witchcraft.
- Are the Illuminati a separate species? Or are they the original homo sapiens who have gain control to snuff out the further evolved humans?
is there a secret war between "new" humans and old humans with the illuminati attempting to stifle progress which would lead to their eventual extinction?
Are the Illuminati the reason planet Earth's inhabitants are so damn retarded?
- I have no idea, R52.
All I can tell you is that the Masons date back to 1717, but, in actuality to the 1300s, and the Illuminati to 1776. Supposedly, the Illuminati go back much further than that, but that's the official date. Adam Weishaupt, who created the Illuninati based on what the Jesuits do.
- Before she died, Diana told me the Queen was involved in drug smuggling. I think there is a connection to her death!
Sheridan Crane Lopez-Fitzgerald
- A couple of years ago I was watching the History channel and they had a special that included Ben Franklin. They found tons of human skulls and skeletons underneath his house. I always thought that was very strange.
They passed it off as Franklin living with someone who was interested in forensics and because of that, this guy used to steal freshly buried bodies. Franklin was, of course, an innocent bystander.
I also read a couple of scholarly articles that insisted Franklin was involved in the Occult. Never heard anything about Jefferson, although, I'm fairly sure Hamilton was Illuminati.
- The elite transformed Princess Di into a symbol of Isis, and then sacrificed her.
It's all here, baby!
- What is a "Jesuit"?
- The Collins family is credited with building the Salem Church. So, this great-great-great Collins grandson, now Todd (hundred years ago, the Collins family changed their name to Todd), went back to the Essex Museum where the original Salem witchcraft trial manuscripts are kept. He said that only one or two "witches" were killed. It was his family of witches who did the killing and they targeted Christians.
Here are the documents; however, this guy actually went to the place and conned his way in to see them for himself. I don't know if these were tampered with.
- R36, if he is a sorcerer, I'll gladly be his apprentice. If he is a witch, I'll glady be his bitch! Woof! (I guess the werewolves are out tonight).
- CUCKOO! CUCKOO!
- Someone should starta
"Let's pretend were Datalounge Witches" !!
" Who ate my c an of toad frosting ?
"My cauldron stinks!"
"Post pictures of Warlocks presenting their Wands"
- Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night and wouldn't you love to love her? Takes through the sky like a bird in flight and who will be her lover? All your life you've never seen a woman taken by the wind. Would you stay if she promised you heaven? Will you ever win?
- No, not warlocks. Wizards. Males are wizards, not warlocks. The Catholic Church invented the word warlock to discredit the witches, or something like that.
A Jesuit is the Catholic order invented in the 1700s to protect the church.
- Stevie Nicks, a Sister of the Loon
- This must be the longest Extasy fueled rant EVER!
It's actually pretty impressive for that fact alone.
Thanks for getting me in the Halloween mood.
(and remember to keep drinking water OP)
"Post pictures of Warlocks presenting their Wands"
* L* ! You just made my day, r61! Or, wizards presenting their staffs!
- [quote]No, not warlocks. Wizards. Males are wizards, not warlocks. The Catholic Church invented the word warlock to discredit the witches, or something like that.
Well lets see your Wand !!
- Has Stewart Swerdlow found his way back?
- Lady Gaga, Rhianna, Jessica Alba are all either Satanists or witches. However, they may have been forced as they were/are all Monarch slaves.
Britney Spears, as all mousketeers, is a Monarch slave. She tried to escape with no success. Her sister's baby was the baby of a top HW exec. She was raped.
It's actually quite sad, because basically, families like the Spears, Lohans, etc, sell their children to these monsters who program the kids using MPD as their method of choice.
- I had never heard of Monarch slaves so I did a google search. Fascinating stuff
- Wow. This thread is even more bizarre than the "if Matt Damon went to prison" thread.
Thanks, OP. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.
Jesuits = Society for (or of, I forget) Jesus.
Founded, I believe, by Xavier Loyola. Yes, the school is Jesuit.
Now you'll have to goog the rest yourself. I have children to sacrifice.
- Unless he's had a sex change, Mark Hammill is a warlock, not a witch. Have you never seen an episode of "Bewitched", OP?
- So according to OP:
Magic is real
So are God and the Devil
The elite are all on the same team and work together yet also have an insatiable appetite for money and power.
And David Hasselhoff is in on it.
- I bet The Hoff is the grand pooh-bah of witchery!
- The Hoff cast a spell on me once and I sucked off his magic wand.
- If THIS is what's running Hollywood, then we are all doomed !
- Ummm, "The Secret Storm" ended in 1974.
- [quote]The elite are all on the same team and work together yet also have an insatiable appetite for money and power.
United we rise, divided we fall. Now, tell me, who is rising and who is falling? Of course the elite are on the same team, 404. How do you think they continue to rise?
- Sounds like Wall Street is full of "witches" and "warlocks" as well if only people who are into greed and power can join the coven.
- What about Anton LaVey, OP?
- R55, Ben Franklin was a Rosicrucian.
- Do they also collect doorknobs? It's a wonderful hobby.
- "Ben Franklin was a Rosicrucian"
essentially a cover for Satanists. They believe that Satan and God reconciled.
- This thread sucks. It's not funny or interesting, it's just stupid. I think the OP is 13 years old (or has the mentality someone that age) and started this thread as a particularly stupid Halloween prank.
- Oh goodness:
How exactly do the falling fortunes of these once rich or powerful men fit into the scheme? Or is the world we see merely a kabuki play, with all these rich, competitive, power-hungry individuals happy to calmly cooperate and divide the spoils in private?
- "All I can tell you is that the Masons date back to 1717, but, in actuality to the 1300s, and the Illuminati to 1776."
It's this type of precise historical detail I find fascinating.
- What? Nobody's brought up Nosferatu yet?
- What kind of flying ointment do you need to apply to attend a broom rumble for witches?
- Where do you get that, R83?
- R89, if you dig deep enough you will find the evidence that Ben Franklin was indeed, a Satanist. And if he's a Satanist, it's not rocket science to assume there were others. I know Ben Franklin, for a fact. As for the others, I have no idea.
OK R86, Check out the link below. The Masons were recorded in The Calendar of coroners rolls of the city of London in 1356. Is that precise enough for you?
I love these lazy people who can't do their own research, but are the first to tell you that you are full of shit.
R84 is either a Hollywood witch or a dumb fuck.
"I know Ben Franklin, for a fact"
Wow! you must be REALLY old if you know Ben Franklin!
- [quote]What kind of flying ointment do you need to apply to attend a broom rumble for witches?
I prefer this flying ointment for my broomstick.
- I accuse Goodie Zellweger ! She cast a spell and turned me into a homosexual/
- Me too!
Witch ! Witch! Witch!
- She turned me into one too!
- Don't be silly, R95. Jack was initiated by the Jesuits back when he was an altar boy and reports to the Black Pope now.
- Brittany Murphy died from a cold , and then 5 months later her husband does from a cold , all happened in the same house. See link for details
Do you think the Witches got them both?
Or was it mold?
- "This thread sucks. It's not funny or interesting, it's just stupid. I think the OP is 13 years old (or has the mentality someone that age) and started this thread as a particularly stupid Halloween prank."
That is exactly what a covert H'Wood witch would write.
- I think I might be a Monarch Slave. How would I go about finding out?
- [quote]Do you think the Witches got them both? Or was it mold?
I think it was heroin.
- I remember reading a story several years ago about cults getting a hold of Hollywood stars and Beverly D'Angelo was a victim of it and only left after someone was killed.
Can't remember who else was involved, but this does seem to ring true.
- Anjelica Huston is a grand high witch. She played one as a terrible joke, because she knew anyone who made a joke about it would die. Mai Zetterling figured it out and was killed when she started talking. The boy who played Luke tripped over Huston's foot at the premiere and he never made another movie. At least she didn't have him killed. At least 13 people on the film died shortly afterwards, and the hotel where the film was shot burned to the ground six months later. Some people said that a white witch group did it because Huston's group had left (purposely) a malignant vortex that was infecting the countryside with drownings and shipwrecks.
Needless to say, Jack Nicholson was, for a long time, Huston's male counterpart - he lacked the power but she used him for ceremonies and rituals. He just wanted to sex and power. She dumped him. She still controls him, though, and is known to have the power to snuff him whenever she wants.
Anjelica Huston also killed her father, finally, to get back at him for what he did to her mother. He was clueless - it was her mother's family that was the witch mistress power center - but she promised them she would do the job.
She also cursed Kathleen Turner because Turner made fun of her appearance in "Prizzi's Honor." Turner's life has been shit all the years since then. I feel, to be honest, I am endangering my life sharing this, but it has to be said. She needs to be stopped.
- Anjelica looks the part.
Watch the video at this link.
- This thread is surreal. My late uncle was a 32nd degree Freemason, which was one rung below the top. Hmmmm. I'm tempted to join the Order of the Eastern Star, which extends membership to only women and men affiliated with Freemasons. Mom is a member, and I could join because my late uncle was a Freemason. To add another layer, I was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa in college. They started out as a secret society too. Let the conspiracy theories begin! ;-D
- I feel like I need to be either mentally ill and/or taking illegal drugs to understand this thread.
- My grandfather was a Mason and my Grandmother belonged to the Eastern Star. I've always wondered about joining. I haven't really looked into it, but I have heard if you are related to a Mason it's easier to get in.
I'd love to find out for my own curiousity what exactly happened in those Lodges. My grandparents always seemed very well connected as far as money, society even politics ( my grandfather was Mayor of a mid-sized town) My hippie mother broke the links in the chain..... I could have been a Senator by now.
- Wow OP. Tell us about the reptilians too.
Maybe Ben Franklin was a serial killer.
- R106, the people in this thread who are serious dabble in both your options.
- Well, I guess I won't tell you about Helter Skelter and what that entails. I think it would be a bit too much for this crowd.
Angelica Huston? That's quite a story. How is your life endangered? And how do you know?
- Oooh. I just found this link on another thread, and it accounts for the Jesuits and the sinking of the Titanic!
Can someone please post a PowerPoint-type outline connecting all of these conspiracy theories, er, I mean facts into one big picture? My brain is starting to hurt, and I need my nap.
- No one cares about LaVey because he was OUT.
We only care about who's hiding in the broom closet!
- The Helter Skelter machination is the plan to forment a revolution. However, what's holding them up is that they first must confiscate the citizen's guns.
Bringing the restless and unemployed crowds in violent confrontation with the police and troops, and arousing blood-lust in the masses is the objective here. Occupation Wall St (a little test), is a weak attempt to get the party started. The police are cracking heads down there for things like chalking the sidewalk, banging pots and pans.
When the toothless masses finally really get riled up, they are ready with machine guns prepared to fire on the mobs from concealed places. The mobs will attack police, and THEN the release of the worst of the worst of anti-social and criminally insane with Helter Skelter programming, from prisons. Remember the French Revolution (Robespierre, Danton and Marat)?
[quote]Manson's reported plan to unleash the apocalyptic 'Helter Skelter' revolution also seems to have been copped straight from Process theology, but there is a familiar ring. The 'process' of The Process is identical to that of Tavistock, the return of the blank slate, the tabula rasa, through violence
While the lunatics and criminals are busy terrorizing the public, committing mass murder and public rapes, the organized leaders are rounding up the anti NWO bunch. Wackenhut will play a key role. They have close to 50,000 on their payroll and builds and runs prisons with its own guards all across the United States, then you have the ever-growing Infragard, the public/private partnership of the FBI with the private sector.
The goal is to decimate the revolutionaries on both sides and the infrastructure of the current government which will allow international forces, the UN, the "peace keepers" to move in.
It's the Hegelian Dialectic
- Lt. Col. Michael Aquino, who helped LeVay start the Temple of Set is part of The Process, and Lt. Colonel Jim Channon, a member of Aquino's Temple of Set, was in charge of Theta Mind control programming at Ft. Lewis, Washington for a time. Ft. Lewis is also one of the locations where the D.C.Sniper suspect John Allen Muhammad served time in the military. The Theta programming is a branch of Monarch programming related to psychic warfare. It is the marriage of occult practices with state of the art science.
The rifle used in the D.C. Sniper shootings, the Bushmaster .223 ..if you jumble the order, you get Master Bush 322. Both George Bushes are Skull and Bonesmen and 322 is the sacred number of Skull and Bones
These mind-control programs (MK Ultra) are all over the US and Canada, with their victims ready to go at any minute.
- If Mark Hamill were such a powerful witch and he wanted out of his 8 is Enough contract, why didn't he just cause a fire to burn it up? Really, killing Diana Hyland was kind of drastic. Was his 'curse' still in effect when Lani O'Grady died?
- Witches believe the more heinous the spell the more power they'll receive.
- Yes R116
- Madonna is a Satan worshipper. Kabbalah, which dates back to ancient Babylon, and is written in code, comes from Raziel, a fallen angel who served the Lightbringer, Lucifer. The Kabbalah explains the angels and demons that inhabit the spiritual realm and through the tree of life, gives a road map of how to hook up with these powerful spirits.
In it were instructions on how to kill a person with one look...the evil eye. The magical name for the evil eye is EnHaRa. Alestair Crowley used to invoke Raziel, and often used the evil eye.
- [quote]Witches believe the more heinous the spell the more power they'll receive.
That is absolutely NOT true.
Any spell you cast comes back to you 10X.
Now carry on with your conspiracy theories - I am vaguely amused.
- Picture of magic sex rituals the ancient Kabbalahs used to engage in.
- Okay, here's the Scoop on George Bush Sr and L Ron Hubbard.
You know Bush was baptized as "Magog" in 1948 in their annual Skull & Bones ritual, right?
Well, Magog is supposedly the spirt who would lead an army of demons against Christ at the apocalypse of Armageddon. Keep that in mind.
During the 1930s and 40s, Aleister Crowley’s OTO lodge in California was run by Jack Parsons, who developed patented rocket technology, and who NASA named a crater after, on the dark side of the moon. During the day, Parsons worked to develop rocket propulsion systems which would serve NASA’ space program which was controlled by former SS Nazis like Werner Von Braun who was brought to the US by the CIA’s Project Paperclip
At night, Jack Parsons would hold sex magic rituals at his house in Pasadena and initiate fellow scientists, like the Manhattan Project scientists. The OTO headquarters was the atomic bomb laboratory
Not far down the road, Robert Oppenheimer was building the first atom bomb.which would be exploded at Los Alamos, near a place called the Road of Death, which lies on the 33rd degree parallel.
Afterwards, Jack Parsons conducted a huge Satanic ritual aided by fellow OTO member, with the code name “Frater” H, who is none other than L. Ron Hubbard, former initiate of Aleister Crowley’s OTO.
On the day that Bush became Magog, Jack Parsons undertook one of the most dark rituals known to Kabbalists, the Babylon Working. This ritual requires the individual to visualize the Kabbalist tree of life with its ten spheres and 22 connecting pathways. Between the top three spheres and the lower seven spheres, there is the so-called abyss, the place where one’s personality/sanity is destroyed (the realm of Lucifer). If initiate spans the abyss with personality in tact, then he becomes the “Black Brother of the Kabbalah”. A black magician of the so-called left hand path. These magicians are utter evil, and in and of themselves, pestilence.
So, Jack Parsons, who believed that Jesus Christ and His Church were the enemy of civilization, and had to be destroyed went on a 40-day pilgrimage in the Mojave desert, the place where area 51 now resides, Parson summoned forth Babylon the Scarlett Woman, the whore of the Apocalypse. According to Frater H, during the ritual, he saw Parsons rip a hole of space/time, and something evil flew in.
1948 - The Bush reign of terror begins.
Hence, the Hollywood/Satanic/Witch central connection. Scientology that has the following of evangelical HW millionaires and Kabbalah training schools, brimming over with HW millionaires, with Madonna leading the pack.
- I once caught Bette Davis sacrificing a goat between scenes.
- R120, your vague amusement is going to come back to you x 10 in the form of presenile dementia and your choking to death on the feathers from a down pillow while your cats watch you indifferently.
So mote it bee-atch.
- Please, r122, give a source or two. I've not heard any of this, and I am very interested.
- I was eating lamb chops in the commissary, Miss Crawford at R123, you demented bitch. It was the daily lunch special. Mary Astor was having the same and telling me about your latest abortion while sharing her mint sauce with me.
- Does anyone else find the picture posted at R121, hot?
Or, am I demented?
What does that guy underneath the table have in his mouth?
- Yes, [R122]. I am interested in more of this also. I'm familiar with L. Ron Hubbard and Kabbalah, have read about Crowley but never heard of Parsons.
I believe most Bible scholars believe Magog will be a leader of Russia who will have a role during the Tribulation.
- R111, I worked for Anjelica as an assistant to her personal assistant. They thought I looked like I could be trusted because my family is connected to both the infamous Scottish Ruthvens, ancient Satanic leaders. Well, my branch went White in 1680, which they would have known if their background checks were worth a shit.
But they approached me to act as one of her Procurers, because I'm good looking and she likes built gay guys as her ritual subjects. I didn't know what was going on, and when they slammed the crystal tube into the guy's chest to get his heart blood I ran. She was screaming in that voice of hers and the alarms were going off. I had to grab one of her cars, so she immediately had the cops after me for grand theft auto, and no one would believe me if I tried to take them back to her Temple, which would have been scrubbed and dismantled immediately. She has a guard of about 30 full time soldier types, and hand maidens and all sorts of ritual types - it's amazing, like a Byzantine court.
I know she never relents. She has her witchery to search with, plus her minions all over, and then there are the regular authorities, and people in the business. I have to connect to the web at a different free spot each time, and borrow equipment, and keep moving. I live on cash, because of my family, but that looks suspicious nowadays, and I have to convert things to fake IDs. It's scary and I'm getting tired. They almost got me once because I got lazy, thinking they couldn't possibly be after me still. She is Evil Incarnate. I can't help wondering who she is mentoring to follow her. The rest of the stuff on this thread is ridiculous, but for God's sake keep your distance from Huston and her clan.
- R129, you are a disinformation agent of the highest degree. I know how you operate. You create a crazy story of your own, and then, casually dismiss the "truth" as fiction. I don't know anything about Angelica Huston other than she looks the part you've cast her in. How convenient.
But you know damn well this stuff is, at the very least, partially true. I don't believe all of it. For instance, I don't believe that Jack Parsons impregnated Marjorie Cameron at the time the Antichrist was bestowed upon him during his dark ritual in the Mojave Desert, that produced a golem, but I've done enough research to know that much of what I posted is true to the degree that the people I've mentioned are very Satanic and the people in power very much believe in this stuff. The important part is realizing the people in charge are, in fact, EVIL, and that their evil is based in a very dark belief system. That it's more than greed.
As for my source...I have lots of them. They come in many different forms. I cannot point to one all-inclusive source.
- Secret Storm was not on TV in the 1970s.
- Yes, it was. It went off the air in 1974, R131.
- Anjelica Huston pulled the same trick on me.
- Witch, please!!!
- Are any celebrity do-gooders like Bono or Bob Geldof or Angie in with these people?
- Big time, R135.
- [r95] Umm, I don't think so.
- Right, R137, everyone in Detroit and Nashville knows how laughable that thought is.
- The Secret Storm had plenty of 'secret' cryptic messages for members of the Witch Coven. Valerie Northcotte was always casting spells when she would visit Amy and Kevin and Valerie had caused Kevin's paralysis. Belle was the queen of the witches and she cast a spell on wealthy Dan Kinkaid(Kevin's father) to marry her.
- Demi Moore is clearly a witch. She has long, witchy hair. How do you think she keeps her face and body so young? How do you think she got Ashton Kutcher? If you watch Charlies Angels 2, it is FILTHY with witch imagery that points to Demi More BEING A WITCH!
- Cyril Wecht has been the pathologist for JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Jon Benet Ramsey, the John Travolta death, Anna Nicole, Anna Nicole's son, and even Michael Jackson.
Wecht was indicted by a federal grand jury on charges that he misused his position as medical examiner of Allegheny County, Pa., for private gain. The 84-count indictment alleged he traded unclaimed cadavers for lab space for his private practice.
Magistrate and Coroner Linda Virgill called the death of Anna Nicole Smith's son, Daniel, "suspicious" and scheduled a coroner's inquest for October 23rd. But Chief Magistrate Roger Gomez announced that Daniel may have died of natural causes after all and, therefore, no inquest is necessary. Chief Justice Burton Hall then removed Virgill from the case.
Uh...What's wrong with this picture?
- I was really thinking of quitting DL for good but this is better than any movie with Helen Lawson (who herself was a Grand Central Witch who took on the appearance of poor Susan Hayward who had been targeted by the Coven of Genghis Khanathema as a sacrifice vestal and later died from a mysterious illness referred to as cancer but which was really caused by a cursed wig dipped into unholy water sent by a servant of the O'Hara Temple).
- R141, you have to wonder why he is so propped up, used as an expert, and is allowed to be involved in all of these big cases...
- W&W for R134.
- My grandfather was a Mason. Does that mean I'm a lizard person? I am looking more and more like a toad as I age.
Meanwhile, love that crazy Isis link about Princess Di. But it didn't include the bit about her final, formal portrait. She was wearing a Versace dress covered in astrological/occult symbols. She needed to wear that dress before the sacrifice, yada, yada, yada. Anywho, Versace was guilt ridden about his role in her death and was going to reveal all to the public so the monarchs sent Andrew Cunnanan to assassinate him.
- [italic[The Collins family is credited with building the Salem Church. It was this family of witches who did the killing and they targeted Christians.[/italic]
Any relation to Joan Collins? Misha Collins? Clifton Collins JR?
What about Phil Collins?
- The pyramid with an eye on top -- the very symbol of the illuminati -- is on the US one dollar bill. Since pyramids have nothing to do with America, it's more than suspicious, no?
- After reading this thread, the Duggar family is starting to look good!
- [quote]Versace was guilt ridden about his role in her death and was going to reveal all to the public so the monarchs sent Andrew Cunnanan to assassinate him.
No Versace died first. Di went to his furneral.
- THAT SHOULD BE FUNERAL ^^^^^
- THIS IS A MUST READ
That is all I'm going to say:
- R115, Aquino was in the Church of Satan with LeVay, he left it and formed Set. Basically, LeVay, the church, and his "Satanic Bible" do not believe in an actual Satan, it is more a symbol, they believe each man is his own god. Aquino and his followers do believe in a supreme evil and worship it and the dark chaos of the Universe.
The Temple of Set is a closed and secretive organization with many high ranking military members. Interestingly, they are the only esoteric church that is tax exempt.
- Is Danny Huston (Anjelica's brother and a damned fine actor) involved in witchcraft as well?
Did Angejelica cast a spell on hubby Robert Graham that resulted in his death? Did she have anything to do with his death?
- For instance the words, "Mr. Postman wait and see' might set off an access sequence so that a slave living away from its master goes to its master (also called a handler).
My words are "the hissing of summer lawns" - which, granted makes life tough at time but it is what it is..
- I'm in big trouble now. Can't tell the ernest OP from the sarcastic posts.
I fear for OP.
- [quote] I'm in big trouble now. Can't tell the ernest OP from the sarcastic posts.
I fear for OP.
- I can post just for a moment. No, Anjelica Huston did not have anything to do with Robert Graham's death. She absolutely fell for him in her guise of movie star/culture diva and didn't realize he was a plant from the Light Wing until the bond was set. His work for the LA Cathedral almost killed her, although of course these types not only support churches, they control them and use them. What almost killed her was that he retained an absolute purity of power that kept her from ever seeing how he was neutralizing a lot of her work - until he died.
Danny is one with the Huston clan but weak.
Sorry for R130/alleged OP/megaposter thinking I am disinforming. Paranoids need better research skills than the average person or they start to fry in their own grease. But he makes the typical mistake of applying the esoteric Sefirot overlay inappropriately on what is the actual operating Yggdrasilic code in the prevailing Satanic power structure. THAT is defeat by the prevailing disinformation out there. There is no "Hegelian Dialectic" at play. Only bread, circus, smoke, mirror, and blood being turned into wine - the inhalation and exhalation of the Worm getting what it wants, as always, through its minions.
- [quote]Basically, LeVay, the church, and his "Satanic Bible" do not believe in an actual Satan, it is more a symbol, they believe each man is his own god
The belief that each man is his own god is the foundation of Luciferianism, and that of the New Age movement, which can be traced back to Madame Bravotsky's Theosophy, Hitler and the Nazi's real religion. They share much in common.
1. Create a one world government in a new world era called the Third Reich
2. Creation of a new and superior human race of GOD MEN all to be governed by one Aryan super god man.
3. Cleanse the world of genetic inferior stock The Holocaust.
REAL New Age Agenda, under the cloak of peace, love and a united "humanity":
1. Institute a one world government under a new Messiah, not Jesus, but a Jesus like figure.
2. Seek to institute a one-world religion with a revamped New Age advanced philosophy.
3. Mankind is ready to make a quantum leap of consciousness into a higher human race of enlightened beings. A superior race is waiting to take over the world.
4. Time of cleansing and purification of the planet and humanity to separate the wheat from the chaff. To separate the new human race of god-men from those who cling to the old race of humanity.
In other words, in order to get to this utopia, a shitload of blood has to be spilled to get rid of the "unevolved" "unenlightened"
- wOW, r158 you've got it all figured it out.
Here I thought we had to worry about fanatic Muslims or rapacious capitalists...but now I know it's those damned New Agers who are the skeery ones. I'll have my gun loaded and cocked when those damned hippies come near the farm.
- [R151]. What in the he'll does that link mean?
- I used to be a part of the New Age movement and everything that R158 said is true. I found out the hard way.
- Bullshit R161. You are such a liar(not defending new age nonsense). This thread is a joke. One of the worst threads I've even seen.
- What you said about the new age movement is true. I've read up on it.
- Wait! All this talk of Eight is Enough and not one mention that Betty Buckley is a witch?
- Glover's right, however, there is a lot more to the Columbine shootings/Norway/ and most of the media-grabbing events that have taken place over the last 55 years. Believe it or not, Glover's not painting a dark enough picture...not even close. Or, he's not spelling it all out, because if he did that, he would wind up dead.
But I get the feeling Glover probably knows exactly what's going on.
I'm not even going to bother spelling it out because people won't believe it. Just know, the people that you trust, who control everything, are the most evil excuses for human-beings on earth.
- R158 is a nutter and so is anyone who agrees with him.
- R162, why not do your own research. New Age is Luciferianism, pure and simple. Research its connections to Hitler, Theosophy, and Aleister Crowley, etc. .
What's supposed to happen after WW III. We're being conditioned for it right now.
[quote]“We shall unleash the Nihilists and the Atheists and we shall provide a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery, and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out in public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.” – Albert Pike, August 15, 1871 (taken from a letter catalogued at the British Museum Library in London)
- Oh my God what a bunch of nuts on here. It sounds like a bunch of loons who thought the world was going to end last May and now have too much time on their hands.
- Whatever, R168.
The last revival of occultism played into Adolph Hitler's hands and its eventual victims numbered in the millions. One can only wonder where the new and ever more pervasive renaissance of occultism will lead.
Children are growing up with a much stronger foundation in the occult/new age than anything else. Who is grooming them? The media. The corporations. The schools. Even the churches.
But you go ahead and cling to your belief that the intentions of these powerful, uber wealthy, scum creators of new age bullshit are pure as the driven snow.
- Here's one of the witches:
- Ooh papa tooney, we got some looneys!
- It's not about the so-called witches. If there are any real ones, they have zero power. Hollywood is illuminati central NOT witch central. The illuminati want people to think that it's individual witches or whatever to blame, but nah, it's not.
I know I sound like a nut but really, I'm not. I never heard of the illuminati until this thread and was so enthralled/shocked, I spent several hours researching it on Google -- with my skepticism in tow.
But, the factual and historical ties between the very real freemasons and the illuminati are there. The eye and pyramid (the prime illuminati symbol) on the US dollar is undeniable and Roosevelt put it there. Roosevelt is one of the 13 satanic bloodlines. I know, I know... but hey, for what other reason would Roosevelt put a pyramid and eye on American money when neither fitted in with the (apparent) culture?
There is so much more and it boggles the mind. I don't want to believe the stuff about Monarch slaves, but it all rings true too, unfortunately. At first, I laughed when I started reading that George Bush and Bill Gates were part of the illumati, but it's not so funny when there are photographs of them holding up the devil hand sign. Maybe they were programmed by CIA mind control since they exhibit telling illuminati code speech? -- Bush's "1000 points of light" and Gate's "1000 ideas blossoming." There is so much more...
- I just Googled "Monarch slaves" and can't stop laughing...
[quote]The entire country western music industry is a cover for drug running and the Monarch program. Many of the country western songs are tailored to be utilized for programming. In recent years, 'Karaoke' singing has become popular in the U.S. Karaoke singing is just one of several ways that Monarch slaves can be taken away from their homes for accessing, reprogramming, and for assignments. Various Monarch slaves are becoming acquainted with each other via this method. If anyone examines the pioneer Karaoke version of such songs as White Rabbit you will easily see that this film with its song is a tool used by select Karaoke spots for triggering Monarch slaves who have 'Alice in Wonderland' programming.
- this is the craziest thing i've ever heard.
- Research the following re Monarch, R173:
G.H. Estabrooks Hypnotism. New York: E.M Dutton,
G.H. Estabrooks Spiritism. New York: E.M. Dutton,
G.H. Estabrooks, Hypnosis comes of age. Science Digest, April, 1971, 44-50.
Final Report of the Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations, U.S. Senate, April 1976, p. 337-390
David E. Rosenbaum, Esq., First Draft Overview of Investigation of the Group, 1983-1993
Jon Rappoport, "CIA Experiments with Mind Control on Children", Perceptions Magazine, September/October 1995, p. 56
Martin Cannon, Mind Control and the American Government, Prevailing Winds Research, 1994, p. 19
Walter H. Bowart, Operation Mind Control, Flatland Editions, 1994, p. 216
How to Request Government Records of MKULTRA and Bluebird/Artichoke/Monarch...
To order the three CD set containing 20,000 pages of declassified CIA mind-control documents, send a check for $30 made payable to the United States Treasurer. Send the check and a copy of the form below to the address given:
Central Intelligence Agency
FOIA and Privacy Act Coordinator
Washington, DC 20505
The victim/survivor is called a “slave” by the programmer/handler, who in turn is perceived as “master” or “god.” About 75% are female, since they possess a higher tolerance for pain and tend to dissociate more easily than males. Monarch handlers seek the compartmentalization of their subject’s psyche in multiple and separate alter personas using trauma to cause dissociation.
The following is a partial list of these forms of torture:
1. Sexual abuse and torture
2. Confinement in boxes, cages, coffins, etc, or burial (often with an opening or air-tube for oxygen)
3. Restraint with ropes, chains, cuffs, etc.
5. Extremes of heat and cold, including submersion in ice water and burning chemicals
6. Skinning (only top layers of the skin are removed in victims intended to survive)
8. Blinding light
9. Electric shock
10. Forced ingestion of offensive body fluids and matter, such as blood, urine, feces, flesh, etc.
11. Hung in painful positions or upside down
12. Hunger and thirst
13. Sleep deprivation
14 Compression with weights and devices
15. Sensory deprivation
16. Drugs to create illusion, confusion, and amnesia, often given by injection or intravenously
17. Ingestion or intravenous toxic chemicals to create pain or illness, including chemotherapy agents
18. Limbs pulled or dislocated
19. Application of snakes, spiders, maggots, rats, and other animals to induce fear and disgust
20. Near-death experiences, commonly asphyxiation by choking or drowning, with immediate resuscitation
22. Forced to perform or witness abuse, torture and sacrifice of people and animals, usually with knives
23. Forced participation in child pornography and prostitution
24. Raped to become pregnant; the fetus is then aborted for ritual use, or the baby is taken for sacrifice or enslavement
25. Spiritual abuse to cause victim to feel possessed, harassed, and controlled internally by spirits or demons
26. Desecration of Judeo-Christian beliefs and forms of worship; dedication to Satan or other deities
27. Abuse and illusion to convince victims that God is evil, such as convincing a child that God has raped her
28. Surgery to torture, experiment, or cause the perception of physical or spiritual bombs or implants
29. Harm or threats of harm to family, friends, loved ones, pets, and other victims, to force compliance
30. Use of illusion and virtual reality to confuse and create non-credible disclosure 8.
“The basis for the success of the Monarch mind-control programming is that different personalities or personality parts called alters can be created who do not know each other, but who can take the body at different times. The amnesia walls that are built by traumas, form a protective shield of secrecy that protects the abusers from being found out, and prevents the front personalities who hold the body much of the time to know how their System of alters is being used. The shield of secrecy allows cult members to live and work around other people and remain totally undetected. The front alters can be wonderful Christians, and the deeper alters can be the worst type of Satanic monster imaginable–a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde effect. A great deal is at stake in maintaining the secrecy of the intelligence agency or the occult group which is controlling the slave. The success rate of this type of programming is high but when it fails, the failures are discarded through death. Each trauma and torture serves a purpose. A great deal of experimentation and research went into finding out what can and can’t be done. Charts were made showing how much torture a given body weight at a given age can handle without death.”
- R158, R161, R163, R176 and others are unfortunately right. Besides just the Monarch slaves, other tie-ins are the Free Masons, Lucifer, Crowley, CIA, KKK, Illuminati --- it's all for the New World Order (NWO). If it's not within your ideas of the world, it can be a shock.
It was for me today, but yeah, there is truth to it all which I found out when I did some research. I wish it was a joke -- but research showed it's not. That you're laughing about Monarch slaves, R173, means you didn't really research it thoroughly, just grabbed the most dramatic-sounding stuff you could find. That's all. If you research deeper, the parts can come together more.
Yes, on the surface references to "Alice in Wonderland programming" seem laughable or ridiculous, but in reality, it's not funny and used in MIND CONTROL today. (All the techniques started mainly in the Hitler era with extensive research and sick experiments being done.) The Wizard of Oz is another mind control schema still used.
- How did this thread survive the deletion carnage last weekend, when far more reaonable threads were deleted?
Is the webmaster a witch too?
Oh, yeah, never mind...
- R178 -- You're the same poster as R112 who asked for help in linking all this stuff together. Actually, you wanted someone to create a Power Point for you about it. Now, you're complaining about the thread and calling it unreasonable?
- I had such high hopes for this thread.
What a yawn.
You people aren't "funny-crazy", you're just crazy. I can't believe you walk the streets. This is something we would have talked about when we were maybe 12 or 13 and believed.
Do you ever stop and ask yourselves why you are so dysfunctionally immature?
- Who's complaining, r179? I'm just asking, since even you must admit it is surprising that this thread survived the purge.
And I'm still waiting for that PowerPoint, btw, so please get someone working on it right away. With all the highly informed posters on this thread, someone should be able to put together an outline for a conspiracy peon like me.
- r158, r161 & r163
Whatever your agenda is, you would be better served that the demon posing the greatest threat to you and your sanity is ignorance.
r158, there is no Madame "Brovatsky" associated with Theosophy, you are probably attempting to reference Blavatsky. While no saint, the laundry list of agendas you attach to her name, mangled though it is, have no basis in any sort of fact.
r161, there is no "new age movement" with a unified goal of anything. This is a marketing/media term used to describe a loose assortment of beliefs. What EXACTLY did you get involved with that taught you such a hard lesson? What religion are you currently involved with?
r163, you know something is true because you "read up on it" Interesting. You do know that creationists and those against equality have also "read up on it" as they acquired their destructive, narrow minded and ignorant beliefs.
The internet is full of sensational half truths and exciting ideas that give the believer a greater sense of drama and importance he/she might not enjoy otherwise.
I am not saying the government is not riddled with nutters and people holding exotic beliefs in their own power over others, of course they would be attracted to positions of power.
Just keep in mind that simply because the government experiments with mind control, there is not a whole lot of evidence that those experiments are universally successful.
Why are the illuminati and all these powerful people sitting back while their secrets are disseminated on the internet by message board junkies>
- OP, O.D.ed on Secret Circle or Bewitched?
- Because they KNOW that most people are idiot sheep like yourself, R182. I guess the Holocaust isn't enough proof for you, huh? Because it's a Fucking fact that Hitler and the SS worshiped Blavatsky, and that the New Age movement can be traced back to her. Do your fucking research.
But, you won't, because you're one of the very few in this world lucky enough to have such a luxurious bubble protecting you from the big bad world. Of course, you don't want it to burst...it's much too comfy. Go back to sleep, and do not bother responding. You're deluded.
- If you had lived as long as I have, you would realiz,e the right wing has specialized in propaganda for 30 years and it has worked well for them.
- I used to believe in similar conspiracy theories. All I can recommend is you take an honest look at the emotional need these beliefs fill fo you, as well as how credulous you are of any rumor and innuendo that fits into them versus how skeptical you are of conventional wisdom and accepted fact.
Further, I recommend reading Umberto Eco's novel Foucault's Pendulum. Beyond being an exhaustive survey of gnosticism, occult knowledge and grand conspiracies, it also reconstructs them in a profound way.
- Stop ignoring the FACTS.
**Go look at your US dollar bills and try to come up with any other reason why Roosevelt chose a satanic symbol of the illuminati of the eye of Horus on top of a pyramid and why it's still on there. Roosevelt is one of the 13 satanic bloodline surnames too.
You don't get FACTS from a NOVEL R186!
- R182 here responding to r184
I can tell you really believe in the things you are writing about.
All I would suggest is that you vet the sources of this exhaustive research. That's all.
Not one of my questions were answered and when throwing around phrases like "new age". It might help to remember that there are religions much older than Christianity that might consider your beliefs of the "new" age variety.
- In 1830. Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminiati, died, and carried the illusion of the death of the Illuminati to his deathbed, where he pretended to repent and join the church. You see, they believe they're coming back through reincarnation to see the fruits of their labor. This is why they're willing to wait over several lifetimes.
According to the revised edition, the Illuminati were to organize, finance, direct and control all international organizations and groups by working their agenturs into executive positions at the top throughout all important global institutions.
You only need a few key people in a few key spots, and they've been working on it since the 1700s. The "Illuminati", which they no longer go by (splintered into many different secret societies and often mask themselves as devout Christians, when, in reality, they HATE Christ) is estimated to be about 1-2% of the population..
- There are many sources of beliefs that fall under the umbrella of 'new age'
Blavatsky is one of several sources SOME people identify as new age thought.
The holocaust is proof of human fanaticism and to tie it to theosopy is ridiculous.
Further how can someone be both "one of the few" comfortable in his her bubble and also part of a majority of sheeple to ignorant to share your convictions?
- The dollar bill has a Masonic symbol on it.
So what? I don't believe in magic. So it's just a symbol. Masons were influential in the founding of our country and had a hand in its symbolism. So? I do not believe symbols have supernatural powers, nor do I believe the presence of a symbol connotes over-arching power.
I also believe symbolism is a pretty useless place to look for meaning. Obelisks, towers and other monuments are often called phallic, a symbol of male potency. Yet few consider the fact you can't see a flat monument in a crowd. And then down symbolizes hell, because that is where we fall, which causes pain, and because we get dizzy upside down; up symbolizes good, because we gain advantage over predators when we can see from a vantage, because we gain social status in a pack from our height; mountains represent wisdom; trees life, serpents treachery, but also life when consuming their own tails. The pyramids are of course a reference to Egypt, and all their gods, and all they can possibly represent, which us everything, as is the human eye, so of course, the most simple human architectural form as well as the human organ that causes sight are now the most basic symbols and references that can be interpreted as representing anything. And so with numerology: man is five, he has five fingers; the devil is six; god is seven; three is a mystery because nothing on the human body appears in threes; two is symmetry, duality, beauty. Two and three make five, one away from infernal six, two away from divine seven. So everything represents everything. You could take a tape measure to your Miata and discern the proportions of the Parthenon, the Great Pyramid of Giza, Stonehenge.
You can find meaning everywhere because you believe in everything. Which really means you believe in nothing. Again, can't recommend Foucault's Pendulum enough.
- I've noticed that many who rail against the Illuminati are invested in Christianity. R189's post reminded me of that. I've frequently come across this attitude when reading some conspiracy theories about Illuminati.
I'm also interested in why people are railing against "New Age" beliefs. That term signifies nothing. Some include paganism under the umbrella. On the contrary, worshipping pre-Christian deities should not be considered "new." I would like the people who posted about New Age agendas to clarify what they mean when invoking this term.
- Where do the Elders of Zion fit in here?
- The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were, as a matter of historical fact, an anti-Semetic Russian hoax.
- R191 You can't recommend a novel enough to help find the truth? That's ridiculous and you know it -- or should know it.
All your points about symbolism are moot since the real point here is that Roosevelt CHOSE that sign. The masonics are in fact tied in with satnism and the illuminati. It's a fact that can be found through factual research.
Novels are not sources of factual research.
- R181 -- You'll have to get off your lazy ass and do the research yourself. No one has time to put together a power point presentation for free for you. But you probably won't do that so this way you can hang onto the excuse that this stuff isn't real and stay in your own bubble world.
I do agree that this thread should have been taken down by DL. The fact that these and others are allowed to stay on so long is suspicious. This OP or similar ones have started threads that all tie into this "new age" illuminati stuff-- the anti-Bible thread, the Jew anti-semitic ones, the 'who in Hollywood worships Satan' and now this one "Hollywood is witch central." People into the illuminati stuff they want people to think that culture and witches are responsible rather than the greater evil of people with very hateful minds set on power and control.
- And, R195, to ignore the MEANING of the symbol on the dollar by saying "I don't believe in magic" is ignorant. You don't believe in magic, yet you believe the truth is in a novel when all novels are FICTION. That makes no sense. You might as well just pull up your blanket over your head.
The masonics didn't just build stuff etc. but were/are a secret society involved in satanic shit. Fact.
- [quote][R191] You can't recommend a novel enough to help find the truth? That's ridiculous and you know it -- or should know it.
Right, because art contains no human truths?
Then again, I am trying to have a rational discussion with people who believe in literal magic, so, what are you going to do.
- I think conflating Masonry with satanism is superstitious on one level and downright silly on another level. Even if someone does worship Satan, you really think that amounts to anything? Do you think there is a devil that confers magical powers onto those who perform rituals in his name? If you are a Christian, don't you believe that Satan is powerless against a penitent man?
- R192 -- Anyone who doesn't support torture and evil toward others *should* "rail against the illuminati." This has nothing to do with being a Christian or not, but about being a decent human being!
It is the illuminati who are anti-Christian.
- That's it. After going over the smoke here and finding nothing but the broken teeth and hair of screamers who ought to be out on the streets panhandling like the decent kooks out there, I've decided to make a discreet contact with agents of Anjelica Huston to have some of them eradicated. She's two steps away from the DL owners anyway, and at least the quality of the site will improve - let's give it about six weeks, since she'll be busy until after the end of this month.
- R191 You said the word MAGIC. I definitely don't believe in magic either, so do not say that I do!
What we are discussing has nothing to do with magic. Satanism is a religion, not magic. Evil is also something other than magic.
You want to play witch and magic cards, but that's not what the illuminati, New World Order etc. are about at all.
I don't believe in magic either, but I know that evil power and greed do exist.
- R200 it sounds like they have control over human affairs pretty sewn up. Even the fact you have unmasked them and their plots seems to leave them unfazed. Maybe you should just throw up your hands, move on, and lead a good life that helps people and makes you happy?
Unless this is really about your metabolic need to pit yourself up against an imaginary and universal enemy? Then you are no longer a weak person struggling for an identity in life -- instead, you are a hero in a cosmic battle, a battle that is impossible either to win or to lose since it is only being fought in your mind and the minds of your fellow initiates?
I don't meant to point you to the definition of insanity, but you are flirting with a low level version of it. But if your belief system cannot be proven wrong to you, then you are a zealot and it is a faith. Nothing more.
- LOL LOL R201 but now take your meds.
- Over 200 posts and nobody's mentioned that Barnabas Collins is a fictional character?
- Yes R205 Barnabas Collins *was* a fictional character. He he was supposedly also inspired by one of the 13 satanic families as Collins is one of those names. There is stuff about that to research, but it doesn't interest me so that's all I know about it.
- R191/R199 You're not thinking accurately. You said: "I think conflating (combining) Masonry with satanism is superstitious on one level and downright silly on another level."
You're totally wrong as well as "silly" and "superstition" has nothing at all to do with it since the fact is that Masonry and satanism are proven to be closely related.
They share the same symbols such as the all seeing eye we've been discussing as well as the main one -- the serpent.
Writings by Manly P. Hall, a 33 degree Mason:
"The Serpent is the symbol and prototype of the Universal Savior who redeems the world by giving creation the knowledge of itself and realization of good and evil."
The Secret Teachings of Masons
Philosophical Research Society Press
So, it's not difficult to see that the Masons, like satanists, worship the opposite of Christianity -- the serpent in the garden of Eden rather than God -- or evil rather than good.
- [quote]So, it's not difficult to see that the Masons, like satanists, worship the opposite of Christianity -- the serpent in the garden of Eden rather than God -- or evil rather than good.
So? Even if this were true, what do you have to fear from a Satanist? If you are a Christian, salvation is yours for the taking. Do you think Satanists have magical powers over you? Do you really think if they've gotten this far under the cloak of secrecy and haven't been exposed after all these centuries, you're going to be the one to do it?
Or, like I said earlier, does this fantasy merely empower you emotionally and allow you to avoid the real obstacles in your life?
- R191/199 -- For the rest of your post:
Do I think that even if someone does worship the devil that it amounts to anything? What it does amount to is the excuse/goal of doing evil. Who wants more people like that?
In Christian theology, yes, a "pentinent man" is supposed to be resistant to the powers of satan. Maybe that's why the Masons and satanists are so anti-Christian? Ya think?
- I am still totally lost as to why this supposed conspiracy means anything to you. Have you ever considered that whatever occultists are out there are just deluded souls playing with candles and symbols, to no other end than to impress one another? There's no extra credit for unmasking them or their supposed symbology. Why do you burn calories on this?
- R191 -- I don't think the world revolves around me. No, I don't personally "fear a satanist" etc. But as I've said, these are people who want to be evil, they are embracing evil so who wants or needs that?
It is you who persist in your fantasy world. I have given only facts, while you dismiss facts as silliness. I give quotes and details, you give none. You persist in saying a novel -- a fictional piece of work -- has the answers.
Now, *that* is silly as well as a way to avoid the real issues in your life! Instead of asking me about my emotional needs or mental needs, you better start with yourself! lol.
- R191/203 -- That whole post was ridiculous!
- What is up with these threads on DL? Is it just the same conspiracy/satan obsessed nut job posting all these threads, somebody give him/her the 12 bucks back and call it a day.
There was yet another thread this troll tried to get started today posing as an ex PR firm employee who had to quit because he/she was so tired of all the satanism.
THis is the same troll over and over. Who in Hollywood worships Satan? Hollywood is Witch Central, I quit my PR firm today.. this person is obviously craving a certain kind of attention.
- r213 = WITCH!
- R191/210 -- We know there are masons, illuminati, kkk, satanists, secret societies et. al and not merely "occultists playing with candles and symbols." You've done your best to convince us otherwise, but to no avail. So, give it up already!
And you say, I'm "burning calories" by typing? You really are a silly one. And what's it to you? Mind what you do, not how I choose to spend my time. I know there is no "extra credit" for "unmasking" the truth. It's just a lot of fun and needs to be said. I'm glad I said it.
Now, I'm going out for a run to burn some real calories!
- [quote]"The Serpent is the symbol and prototype of the Universal Savior who redeems the world by giving creation the knowledge of itself and realization of good and evil."
Er - that sounds awfully Gnostic to me . . .
- I don't believe in any of you bitches.
- No, R213 = RIGHT! I haven't seen the PR witch one yet, but that's what this troll -- or trolls -- does -- make up all these satan/witch threads, and before that the God/Jesus ones and before that the Nazi - Jew ones. The trolls are pro secret society and trying to make the idea that individuals playing with Quija boards and candles calling themselves witches are out there!
- R216 Yes, gnosticism is tied in with the occult, satanism, new age and free masonry.
- More on Danny Huston, please. Why is he considered "weak" and what does that mean in this context?
- All your quotes are from other diabolically obsessed nuts. These kinds of conspiracies have swirled since time eternal. Quoting old innuendo is no appeal to fact.
- The serpent is the ancient symbol of wisdom. The female is the ancient universal goddess.
Christianity (more accurately, Paulianity) had to demonize both to succeed, and did so, brilliantly.
Too bad for Crick and Watson, who, had they paid attention to ancient "mythology" (aka, science), would have seen that the caduceus depicted the structure of DNA.
- R213, ignore it if you don't like it. I like this thread, and apparently so do other people, so, post something that interests you, and STFU.
- R22, by your logic, the inventors of the maypole also predicted the structure of DNA, as did anyone who ever ran two strips of fabric around a stick.
Do you ever step back and ask yourself if your insights are that insightful?
- Was the Maypole associated with MEDICINE, r224? Was it ever entwined with serpents, AKA wisdom?
- r223, ok here are some things that interest me, thanks for the invitation to share.
It seems like a particlarly freeper/republican trait to scream with great urgency that whatever they have come to enjoy believing is an absolute fact that must be accepted without question because of the intensity and urgency of the person presenting the belief.
Why? because they have "DONE THEIR "RESEARCH" and you haven't.
Research being a loosely applied term to obsessing about rumors on the internet and reading half or a quarter or a line or two from every article ever published anywhere by anyone that supports the belief they enjoy believing.
When asked for some kind of proof that the sources of this belief are reliable or let alone what those sources are, the true believer screeches that they don't have time to do "your research for you" and degenerates into some kind of attack based on assumptions they have made about you.
So I would like to know why you wouldn't "have the time" to just put together an email with links to your sources that would shut up all the stupid irrelevant people who keep questioning you.
I also think it is interesting that someone feels no compunction about defaming someone like say, Anjelica Huston, calling her a murderer and psychopath without every having met her or probably knowing anyone who knows her.
I am probably in the minority of people her who actually believe in the reality of psi phenomena, but I also consider this a private belief because it cannot be definitively proven. I find it easier to discuss my beliefs in the supernatural with people who identify as athiests or agnostics rather than religious true believers.
People who worship rationality have the self correct mechanism that rationality provides that allow them to consider they don't know everything and can't prove or disprove everything.
Making outlandish claims and then putting the burden of proof on the disbeliever is also a lame tactic of the true believer.
So what interests me is the above.
Thanks for asking.
- Of all threads to get angry about. people get angry about this one.
the thread is fun -whether it is true or not isn't the point and whether Anjelica Houston is a murderess witch isn't defamation it's outlandish gossip -which is what this board is about.
There's a lot of people protesting the content of this thread a little too heavily. They're actually scarier than the subject matter.
- R227, I think there are people who object to this sort of thread because the type of people who bring up the topic of "witches" and "Satan," et al, are often the same type of people who insist that Gays do not deserve rights, that non-Christians are evil, etc. Trust me--I grew up with people like that.
Yes, I agree that the subject matter is laughable--it is, really. I have trouble finding it all too amusing and harmless because so many of the Secret-Satanist conspiracists are the type of people who would just as soon crucify a "libtard homo witch" as look at one.
You know what I mean? They give me the creeps because I grew up with that sort of small-town mindset. I'm not R226, but I just wanted to point that out. :)
A Nonny Mouse
- R228, what are you talking about? I'm as gay as gay can get. It has nothing to do with being gay. In fact, the witches you love so much are just as homophobic as the right-wingers. At least the witches I'm talking about.
Homosexuals were not allowed to become "ministers" in the Illuminati/Satanic/Luciferian sects. The first witch to start up a homosexual ministry was Shirley, from Laverne and Shirley, and her homosexual partner.
Witches, Illuminati, Luciferians, Satanists, whatever...they're all the same to me, and if you think this group welcomes gays with open arms, think again. Many of them are also practicing Nazis.
- R226, you didn't go to college/high school, did you? Otherwise you would know that research and gossip are two entirely different things.
Do you know the three separate sources rule?
Do you know the difference between objective and subjective resources?
Do you realize you should be open to opposing ideas and not discount them just because you don't like them or because they conflict with your planned direction? Obviously not.
The best researchers usually don't start out "to prove X." Instead, they start out "TO FIND OUT ABOUT X"
A few people posted citations and one posted the address to where you could FOIA request MKULTRA declassified documents including subprojects. That's not good enough for you?
- R200, I was merely making an observation. If the Illuminati does exist I definitely oppose their ideologies. My point is that people who discuss it seem to have a Christian agenda. At least based on what I've read. That leads me to wonder about the veracity of the so-called facts.
R229, aren't you aware that beliefs vary widely among witches? I'm Wiccan, and I do not support any of the things you mentioned. I'm an openly bisexual woman and have encountered only supportive Wiccans and witches. Nazis? Hardly. As I mentioned I'm vegan, feminist, socialist, and pacifist. My beliefs brought me to Wicca.
Now you may argue that I'm not part of the power structure and thus don't know what those in power advocate. If that's what you believe please clarify. Wicca is a path that advocates individual expression of spirituality, and many of us are solitary practitioners. Like me. I'm not currently part of a coven.
- Spelling illuminati in reverse and entering it as a URL (aka www.itanimulli.com) leads to the NSA website
- R230 -- Great points on critical thinking!
- R191/221 -- My quote was from a well documented free mason of 33 degrees, Manly P. Hall. I mentioned the page and book his quote was published in.
That he is a "diabolically obsessed nut" only proves my point I made about the link found to be between free masonry and satanism.
- R222 You said "the serpent is the ancient symbol of wisdom." This is only half correct as it is the ancient symbol of wisdom AND VENGEANCE. It's also the basis of Satanism and the recurring theme of the all seeing eye. In Ancient Egypt, Wadjet the cobra has the all seeing eye of wisdom and vengeance.
- R226 I think you're responding to 3 separate posters in your post. We all didn't post everything you mention.
I'm the one who said I didn't have time to do your research for you. You're still saying you don't get that and why don't I email the sources. Again, you refuse to realize your laziness. Take heed from R220 -- you need to find out about something. You'd think you'd agree with that by your paragraph of what is research? reading a line or two here or there? If you know what proper research is, do it!!!
I happen to research daily in my job. I'm not in any way "a true believer" in this! I have mentioned here before that I hadn't even heard of the illuminati before this thread. That I didn't know prompted me to find out more about it. I am the one that posted the Manly P. Hall quote with page number and book so that is one clear source from a known free mason you can check out. I didn't save my other sources to email you, so no, I don't have time to retrace my steps and email you the web addresses. You'll have to track down the information yourself. It's out there.
- R226 I meant to say the information is out there as well as some of it in here given by others on this thread.
- There is no disputing the reality of the now well documented CIA programs that experimented on and tortured and killed US citizens.
I think the question is about the real motivation behind all of this shit about satanism and whether it is being hatched out of some religious nuts who want to promote an agenda that anything that isn't Christian is evil and suspect.
- R238, it's documented all throughout history. Read books/newspapers/ from the 1700s, 1800s and early 1900s. Read the thousands of quotes that spell out exactly what the plan was and is. Avoid shills like Alex Jones and David Icke who are nothing but highly paid operatives.
There is really no excuse for ignorance. It's called deep political research, and with the Internet, it's as easy as ever to locate this information.
"America's Secret Establishment - An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones" by Antony C. Sutton
Secret Societies and Their Power in the 20th Century by Jan Van Helsing
The New Underworld Order By Christopher Story
"Family Of Secrets :The Bush Family Dynasty" by Russ Baker
"The Last Circle" about Danny Casolaro, who was murdered because he uncovered the the octopus, by Carol Marshall
"Pawns of the Game" by William Guy Carr
"Lord of the World" by Robert Hugh Benson
"The Octopus" about Danny Casolaro, who was murdered, by Jim Keith, who died from breaking his leg. Really?
"Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder" by David McGowan
"IBM and the Holocaust" Edwin Black, which is an excellent book. (Book TV removed Black's excellent presentation along with the presentation of "War on the Weak")
- All this intellectual stuff is fine but it doesn't mask the fact that Anjelica Huston is a witch.
- OP -- We *have* been "on topic." Hollywood, witches, the groups like scientology you claim are run by witches are all tied in with the bigger groups -- whether illuminati related, satanic and or secret societies.
So yes, we've totally been on topic. You just want to aim everything at a lower level -- actors rumored to be witches rather than looking at the bigger picture of what groups they could be associated with etc. It's funny -- or not so funny -- since that is said to be the goal of many of these groups to make it look like individuals are on the trend of witchcraft and not part of the bigger, more powerful groups that want to operate secretly.
Trying to dismiss "intellectual stuff" is of course, stupid. You're not seeing the forest (bigger groups) for the trees (individuals).
- Also, the thread's starter posts includes seemingly false claims that "3 soaps in 1978 required their actors to be witches." Where did you get that from OP? Did you make it up as there is ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATION on this at all anywhere.
Again, most everything else you mention -- including the stuff about witchcraft symbols/techniques in Star Wars is related to what we have been discussing -- illuminati, secret societies et. al. By the way, Atlas Shrugged is big in the satantic community and again associated with the ubiquitous illuminati. (And for those who think it's just the Christians saying that - no, there are online satanic communities such as the 600 club (clever name lol) that mention it.)
- Yep, it's one big network. Think of it this way.
WASPS make up a certain percentage of the population; however, some are teachers, lawyers, doctors. Some are Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterians, etc..
The "Illuminati" make up about 1-2% of the global population and you will find them doing different things, even though they do try to place their people to fill key positions in society, across the board. They even worship in different ways, however the one thing they all have in common is that they all follow the "left-hand" path toward Lucifer or Satan.
You used to have to be born into the Illuminati. Now, because they want bigger numbers, they have started recruiting.
- So, wait, this Illuminati bullshit is real?
- Yes, it's real.
- Isn't that convenient?
- I'm watching TV and an Amway commercial comes on and there is a blue butterfly flying all through it for basically no real reason. (If you read about Monarch slaves, you'll see that the blue butterfly is a classic illuminati symbol for them -- many of them were tattooed with blue butterflies.)
So, I Google Amway to find lots on "Amway illuminati" and that the founder of Amway is a 33rd degree mason! So, the rumors that Amway is one of these secret societies seems likely to be true.
And don't get me started on Google!
- bump....I don't want this crazy to end.
- "How many people have you known personally who have died suddenly and mysteriously in the last five years?" Randy Quaid asked.
"I have personally known eight actors..." Quaid stopped for a moment, clearly fighting back tears. "All of whom I have worked with and was close to - Heath Ledger, Chris Penn, David Carradine among them. I believe these actors were whacked and I believe many others, such as Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Mel Gibson, are being played to get at their money."
Listen to his statement. Doesn't sound like the rantings of a crazy man. Very detailed.
- Hollywood is an Illuminati club that offers the richest rewards for those who offer robotic obedience, but dare to cross them, and you will receive the sternest retribution
Dennis Quaid is a bought and paid for Hollywood asshole.
It's like Charlie Sheen and Emilio.
- I've been forced to place a curse on seven people on this thread in retribution for my posting or I was going to have my hand cut off. It turned out AH didn't know where I was after all but Feather (her code name - I can't reveal her identity but you'd be shocked if you heard it - completely the opposite of her reputation but the hint is always who showed up out of nowhere and suddenly was THERE getting all the parts and guys and press) got pissed because of something I told someone about her boyfriend so I had to pick seven and it was pretty easy, really.
Nothing fatal, but it all had to start with "F" so we'll see how it works out for them. Starting on Friday, of course.
- R223, the following is from the caduceus entry on Wikipedia (not exactly scholarly, I know, but sums up the issue well):
"The caduceus is sometimes mistakenly used as a symbol of medicine and/or medical practice, especially in North America, because of widespread confusion with the traditional medical symbol, the rod of Asclepius, which has only a single snake and no wings."
- Hermes has kind of a tiny pee-pee don't ya think, [R252]?
- Poor Randy is a target of witch central. His brother is a witch
- Danny Huston is weak because he refused to pursue the possibility of using and developing familial power to counteract the dark developments of the Nest over the last 30 years. A huge disappointment. Lazy, short-sighted, and concerned about being killed.
But most of the "natural" power came from Anjelica's mother's family ("Soma"), with Father John's a booster. Her full brother Tony only inherited a piece of Dad's ju-ju, and his attempt to bolster his line's strength by breeding with the Marquess of Cholmondeley's daughter (a Sassoon on the mother's side) has proven questionable. HIs only daughter, Laura Sybil, is now 30 and the Watchers have seen no signs, but they've learned to go underground by now, with web sites such as this under constant surveillance. (I've found a secure location for a couple weeks, so I feel more free to write, for a change. Raspberries, you Blackhearted Bitch.)
The Illuminati silliness is a fantasy scam manufactured by fabulists and black-ops disseminators to blind the eye to the actual game. The oligarchs simply are using the technological tools and collapse of systems to pull the net in. Quasi-mystical contrivances scare competitiors.
But beyond that the Olde Ones, who always have maintained their interests, have been operating with increasing concern over loss of domain, loss of discipline, challenges in sustaining command structure, and lapses of judgment because of distractions cause by celebrity and public attention. The do not want to rule the world in traditional ways. They already rule the world, as they always have. Unfortunately the white ones have been out of the picture for 90 years and the Nest is very dark.
Sure, a lot of smiling happy groups act like they can do something effective, but they're spinning smoke in the storm. The Nest has focused a lot of power and know how to direct it. The high ones do as they will with impunity. But when the secularists are vying for the world, the Olde Ones seem satisfied with revenge, small gains in personal areas, grand displays...
And what they don't see is that one has figured it all out, has connected to the oligarchs/secularists, and has dazzled them finally with the proofs of the power they've never believed except in their dreams. And they're starting to fall in line.
- Illuminati Protocol from the 1800’s relative to their use of the media :
[quote]“In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are about we further distract them with amusements, games, pastimes, passions, peoples palaces…Soon we shall begin through the press to propose competitions in art, in sport of all kinds: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them. Growing more and more unaccustomed to reflect and form any opinions of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we, because we alone shall be offering them new directions of thought…of course through such persons as will not be suspected of solidarity with us.”
- So you can now understand why football and all other sporting events are given so much presence in our society, none of these events will change the world, they have most males so obsessed with kicking a bag of wind around a field there is no room for intelligence, only emotional addiction for those who do not have a life.
- I seriously think I may be a monarch slave how can I tell?
- Any butterflies anywhere on your body?
Do you switch between alternative personalities?
Do you experience mini-breakdowns?
Are you female? About 75% are female.
- very interesting....
- Any of you come across any witches, last night?
If so,m how did you react?
- bump in the night
- Wild as much of this thread is, it is one of the most fascinating I've read in a very long time. I hope the insider keeps us posted with stories, news etc. I believe you, and appreicate the risk you take in "speaking" with us here.
- the right wing has specialized in propaganda for 30 years---r185
THIRTY ONLY? Please!!! I'm sure R-W propaganda didn't begin only in the 1980's!
- I can't help thinking a lot of this sounds like the rubbish spouted by the God-Hates-Fags idiots.
- This is one of the most fascinating threads I've ever read on DataLounge. With the exception of all the nay-sayers, who were obviously intrigued enough that they were unable to look away-each theory, story, rumor...fact was so interesting and mysterious.
- I have a book about Jack Parsons titled "Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons." I'll have to read it!
- So John Huston was some kind of conspirator?
Pretty talented. For a conspirator. Didn't know cult could impart talent. And he made films like "Winter Kills" cause he was into cover-ups?
And Angelica Huston's maternal grandfather, who he ran a NYC speakeasy. He was in a world-dominating cult?
And Walter Huston, was he touring in Vaudeville as a cover? Perfidious.
I totally believe you...should take lithium.
- "Didn't know cult could impart talent."
Nobody is claiming this, r269.
I don't know if I read it here or elsewhere, but the major players of the Laurel Canyon Rock-and-Roll-Hippie generation who were all the offspring of military and/or CIA (e.g., David Crosby, Sharon Tate, Graham Parsons) (i.e., under watch and under control) makes for fascinating and eye-opening reading.
- Jim Morrisson was also an Army brat.
- Real witches see the foul karma of Hollywood and stay away from it.
Hollywood is run by Jews and Christians, perhaps a few athiests.
All of the blood and gore movies that you, OP, flock to, are made by Jews and Christians.
Every shoot-em-up, bang-bang, woman-hating, foul-mouthed, pornographic, violent shit-bag film has been made by organized religions in order to turn a profit. A real witch would rather go without food than be associated with that dreck.
I have known real, practicing witches, and while I am Christian, I'm not stupid. I investigate and am tolerant. I see other so-called 'Christians' and really, see the devil.
The Bible is looking more horrifying every Sunday. Maybe 2012 is about taking off the masks that we never questioned. Maybe everything phony is being revealed.
oh, and get find a shrink
- r272, but the Chinese just invented new swimming masks.
- In this day and age, I think they should rebrand it as I-lluminati
- r274, I don't think they want more people to want to join. How do you join?
- The Collins family does sometimes use Todd and yes Mary Todd Lincoln was in the occult. So are the masonic Kardashians. Watch any of their shows and it's full of masonic/witchcraft symbols. They are under mind control. The wizard of OZ is witchcraft. Very esoteric. Just Google project monarch. Yes, Ben Franklin was in the Hell Fire Club which was satanic and did orgies and rituals.
- If you want to read about Laurel Canyons in the '60s...
- Bless you, whoever bumped this thread! At least I can escape the storm und drang of the weather threads for a little while.
- I am not gay a I stumbled on to this site because I research witchcraft in Hollywood. Project monarch is real and Satan and his secret societies make up the mystical body of evil. God has his mystical body and his people. Masons practise what they call the Craft and do some of the same rituals as witches. Most in government and hollywood practise some form of secret rituals. They also do sacrafices and drink blood because it is the life force. Satan will give you power, money but you must pay him in blood. Anyhow in a nut shell this is how it started. Genisis 6 in the Bible talks about the sons of God having sex with humans and producing Nephilins. Half breed human fallen angels. This is how we get all the myths of demigods and half animal humans ect. It has truth to it. God brought the flood to wipe them out. Many still survived and some were giants. Anyhow, Satan tried to stop Gods plan to bring in the savior and messed up Gods creation. This conflict still goes on today. You see Christian are waiting for the return of the Lord and the evil people are waiting for satan to take Gods place and return to rule the world. NWO is rule of antichrist. We are getting close and Hollywood is a very witchy town full of covens. Sharon Tate wanted out. She was killed and hung from rafter. Tarot card the trator. You can't leave.
- I have read about Laurel canyon. All US military CIA occult kids who became rock music icons. Interesting how so many were murdered when they were done with them. Morrison talks about being possessed and he was the LIZARD king. LOL All witches many in the OTO. OTO became scientology. Polanski high priest. Manson knew all the people he murdered and was under mind control. Project monarch. Remember McKenzie Phillips and her incest revelation? This is the norm in Satanic generational famlies. Remeber Jon Bennet? Ritual gone bad.
- I love to answer questions on this topic so if interested ask away. If you would like to see some of the illumanati and occult symbols that are in your face every day google "the illumanti is real and everywhere". It will show you many, many symbols in advertising, politics, religion and art that we see all the time.
- This thread started off as amusing but it's become really, really sad.
I hope the people who so obviously need help will get some soon.
- You are in denial and you need help not me. This stuff is true and if you seek truth you will find it. I will go to another site where people are looking for answers. Go stick your head back in the sand.
- I have placed a fortnight curse on that idiot at R279/R280/R281/R283 because it is a poxy, self-absorbed, preening, proud nutcase. Maybe a little yeast infection will take her head out of her ass.
We know what is real. And any twat who talks about such matters and cannot spell "Nephilim," does not know that "Illuminati" is plural, does not know what an apostrophe is, cannot maintain verbs in written discourse, and calls Googling "research" needs to focus on something tangible for a while.
Scratch scratch, bitch.
- If Hollywood is Witch Central, where is GhostVille?
- R30 illustrates a good point. These forces are not a static thing. They are very dynamic and not easy to control once roused. Even people who have access to such forces don't automatically control them like you would a pet. They harness them by protecting themselves, but the forces are just as capable of turning on them if they are able to do so.
- bump in the night
- R51 You seem confused Lucifer & Satan are 1 in the same
- bumping for Lucifer
- That man is a con man who made these claims. I saw him on YouTube then I researched him. He died in prison.
- If you tried walking into a wall a few trillion times, one of those times you would succeed. It's quantum physics. Therefore, nothing is impossible although highly improbable.
The devil made me write it.
- R288, your uninformed, naive and proudly ignorant stance on things of which you know nothing will get you into trouble if you persist. Be quiet. Shhhhh.
- R291 My teacher used an example of water "falling" upwards. That's the kind of crazy I would love to see!
- I used to laugh stuff like this off, but no more. I found a pic of my favorite actor slyly making the hand sign of the devil while standing in front of a "faun" head. It saddens me.
- Yeah right R294.
I'm too scared to read this thread, at any rate!
Last page is full of psychos
- Who is your favorite actor r294? And link?
- All I can tell you is that something big is being planned to realign the LA/CA energies, which have gotten out of synch. Big and nasty. You'll be amazed at who were conveniently out of town when it occurs - those are the ones in the know.
- yeah, just like December 2012, Y2K, etc etc
- r296, and r295 I will hunt the photo down and post a link. I can't remember where I found it, and searching takes quite a while in this case. I want to believe that my imagination is working overtime, but...there is the celeb in question, standing there, dressed in black, no less, with hand by side. Upon closer inspection, the head of the devil sign is being made. Did the celeb make a pact with the devil for fame and fortune? Or am I just reading more into what I am looking at?
- DL is cray cray central.
- George W. Bush and other public figures making "Satanic" hand gestures.
- It always makes me sad to read threads like this one on the DL.
- I don't believe in witchcraft,
but there are plenty of crazy people in this city.
- OP:What about earlier than 1978? What about in the mid-1970s? Would the actors be required to become witches at that time? Who asked that they become witches?
- If Angelica Huston is so powerful, why is SMASH such a flop???
- bump (in the night)!
- In her autobiography, Patti LuPone claims she got bad reviews in her Guthrie production of "As You Like It" because Saint Paul (not even the city where the Guthrie is located--it's in Minneapolis) is reputed to be (or so she claims) Occult Central of the United States.
- Untrue, R307. Everyone knows that L.A. is the occult capital of the U.S.
- What about the sex therapist Dr. Susan Block? Anyone know anything about her? Many years ago I dated a guy who swore she was a satanist or something and kept him captive in her house.
- You have to awaken to see all that has been hiding in plain sight your whole life. This is just the beginning, with so much information being put on the Internet and a desire to know the truth, much will be revealed. We really do live in a matrix. I was beginning my career in psychotherapy (late 80's early 90's)when the MK Ultra evidence/slaves started bubbling up. I ignored it and never heard one colleague mention it. Today, I cannot imagine why I was not trying to inform myself about such relevant news. I was educated, and gung-ho to help people, but I was still asleep.
- I just read this thread and didn't know about Anjelica's husband's death so I looked it up and come on a Vanity Fair little piece about her that said something like, "Anjelica is bewitching as always..." then I got a little freaked out, then I thought I read too much into it. Now I am wondering if the people on here who are mocking are doing it to downplay because too much is being said or if they are serious. This shit can drive you crazy. My friend talks about Illuminati shit all the time but I am always reading up on Landmark and that kind of stuff. It's definitely interesting, I will give this thread that.
- I would think they're all Witches and Lucifer's kids.
They dabble in the occult to protect their riches
- It's the witching hour, bitches!!
- Yes, people, dish some more! Where is Anjelica's ex employee? I hope s/he wasn't caught.
- Wasn't Anjelica Huston in the house when Roman Polanski raped that 13 year old girl?
- Yes, r316.
- Whoa, I didn't know about that r316 and r317..the plot thickens. I saw some dumb doc about him a few years ago that implied they were out by the pool so I guess Anj and Jack were inside and didn't know about the roofie cocktails (unless they did).
- Angelica never got called out like Jack did. Just more unequality for men bullshit. It never ends.
- r319 needs to go back to the thread about the Steubenville rapists so he can continue defending them. Everyone else needs to tell more witchy shit.
- If anyone ever looked like you'd imagine a witch would look....Anjelica fits the bill.
- Yes she does r321. But oddly enough I have always really liked her and loved her in "The Crossing Guard". Her dad seems creepy and I can buy his evilness, just based on "Chinatown". But Anjelica always seemed like a cool broad for some reason. I hope if she is reading this she will remember that I said that when she takes over the world.
- Please stay on your meds, schizophrenics of DL. These threads are showing up more often, and your illness is bumming us all out.
- I know it's not as topical as the umpteenth Anderson Cooper or the bitchy Sarah Paulson threads but I like this thread, It's been kicking around for awhile and I finally checked it out and it's been fun. More witch stories please, for the un-hip like me.
- Jack wasn't home, r318, only Angelica. His name only comes up because it was his house. Chances are Polanski asked him to use it for a photoshoot, which is not necessarily suspicious, but who knows what they knew, as you say. They didn't seem to hold the events against Polanski anyway.
- I believe this, unfortunately. Sorry to disappoint the doubters.Good introductory video that begins to illustrate this to those unfamiliar with the topic.
What is equally depressing is the use of occult images in advertising. Anybody, esp. an artist, in advertising and/or marketing knows this creation of images in a work of art or advertising isn't by accident. These images were created intentionally. For ex., the crescent moon and 13 stars used on a soap brand until recently. Another is the 2 snakes around a torch. This is NOT the caduceus staff, although it resembles it.It has 13 rays of light. This is used on a brand owned by the soap company.Clever, that.
So, yes, I believe that some celebs and corporations could be involved with the occult, more so than we realize. Not just celebs, but ANY power or money hungry person.Go ahead, call me crazy. But, the evidence is there for anyone to see IF they teach themselves about the occult, the symbols used and why they would be used.There are many others that could be presented. It is too prominent and too wide-spread for this to be mere co-incidence. Believe what you will. But, let me ask you, why would you put up with this nonsense if you didn't have to? Why give them your money, knowing that they are turning to the occult to woo it from you?
- "Go ahead, call me crazy."
- r327, oh you silly
- What about Neil Armstrong? A mind-controlled patsy? At times, after the lunar landing, he seems...pretty off. Pretty..almost, 'short-bus', almost flat-line. His father was a Mason, but he was not, to my knowledge.
Buzz was involved in evil doings, there's a famous picture of him in the command module, I think, showing off what's been said is his Masonic ring, for the camera - and the look on his face. Creepy.
- Gary Numan. Failed Monarch Slave. Now, claims to have Asperger's syndrome.
- R326 is correct: the soap brand was Ivory soap... I remember the smiling crescent moon with the stars on the paper wrapping and boxes (laundry soap came in boxes and their soap was distinguished because they were flakes). It was the only soap my family bought - since there were no perfume, fragrance additives - when I was a kid..
anonymous... especially on this thread
- Here's the old Proctor and Gamble symbol:
- I hate to say it, but I judge people by their fitness level. I'm no Greek god myself, but I do notice these things.
What I want to ask is this: why are so-called witches and pagans all fat? If I were a witch/warlock and had magical powers, the FIRST THING I would do would be to give myself a hot body.
Secondly, the illuminati families Rockefeller, Rothschild, Dupont etc) are all fug. I know it's due to inbreeding but they have no builds. No one can be too rich to care about one's looks, sorry. The Royal Saudi family is obese,
the Rockefellers have fug faces and scrawny builds, and The Duponts look batshit.
You'd think with all of their money they would improve themselves, but then again I heard from an anonymous source that these 1%'s are all alcoholics.
- Is Hollywood/Los Angeles on ley lines that enhance mystical energies?
I have come across some sick people in "show business" in Los Angeles. I made the observation to myself that the exploitation of the innocent or clueless, ripping people off of what they were promised, watching these victims come off their psychological rails, their dopey, ego-driven dreams destroyed - it all serves as a kind of "food" to many people here. Fortunately, these mainstays of the Hollywood industry are the ones now sailing off the rails. Tables are turning. Inquiring minds want to know.
- R334, they're all addicted to the material realm, their reward system and their prison - food, drugs, hideous plastic surgery, cheap, gross sex. They are also dead inside. There's no hiding that. They have no light.
- Madonna, the high priestess, certainly isn't fat.
Nor is Beyonce, Jay Z...
- Lil Wayne's "seizures" are obviously a result of his drug addiction, but he was kept in the hospital quite awhile as a part of a failed attempt at sacrifice. His manager is an evil, dangerous man, allegedly involved in pedo rings down in their hometown on New Orleans. Wayne's mother pimped him out when he was very young, and he's so addled and drugged out that he's worth more dead than alive nowadays.
I hope that he makes it through, because the thought of tributes to Lil Wayne and radio stations playing his crap on the radio 24/7 will drive me insane
- okay this thread is seriously going off the rails
- Madonna, Jay Z, etc are not the true illuminati. The true illuminati are born into it. They are the ones who have the power to start wars. They have the power to deflate the dollar and control the world's economy.
One trait of illuminati men is that they never pick up or lift anything. They consider that work for the lower classes. They never use their muscles (what little they have) and don't carry a wallet.
The Saudis will not bend down to pick up anything--they will expect someone else to do it. Our soldiers were over there waiting on them hand and foot like servants. That's why the Saudis are obese and are suffering very high rates of diabetes and heart disease.
The illuminati think differently than you and I but they are paying the price for it with poor health and addictions. They are miserable people, therefore, they want to make us miserable as well.
All of their little symbols and hidden signs will not save them from the basic human need to move our bodies, exercise, not abuse our bodies with excessive booze and drugs, and use caution with sex.
We are winning the battle after all.
- r334 Someone already mentioned that in this or the other thread. I would wonder that too but the poster was very clear that the witchcraft isn't magic (k) per se but the money to create power. So they can't make themselves into a size 2 or make their next movie be a hit, etc. The power is in the money, not a spell book.
- There used to be a poster here who claimed to have connections to LAPD's Occult Division.
I found it fascinating that such a division exists, but also frightening. Anyone have any clue what type of crime occurs on such an ordinary basis as to warrant having a separate crime division? I certainly know that there are spooky sparts of L.A. that have a dark, ominous feel.
- [quote] What I want to ask is this: why are so-called witches and pagans all fat? If I were a witch/warlock and had magical powers, the FIRST THING I would do would be to give myself a hot body.
I hear ya. I'd hate to be stuck in one of the "Skyclad" rooms at Pantheacon. Yeccchhhh!
- I switched soap brands. Unfortunately, the new brand also has what are, IMO, occult symbols. On this thread, esp. this thread, I want to be anonymous. I want to toss the soap out, but can't afford to do that. It is a 12-pack of soap.
I am shocked. It has what are the symbols of the sun on one side, the crescent moon on the other side, other symbols that could be occult in nature, and a vague picture on the bottom, which MIGHT be seen as a dis-embodied human figure, but I could be wrong about that.
- Are you serious r344? I think the main point is that you recognize what it is and therefore are not brainwashed and not that you can't use it. I can buy cigarettes or alcohol with the knowledge that the manufacturers and advertisers did NOT put one over on me and that I know they are unhealthy but that I consciously chose to buy/ingest them, as opposed to the person who fell for the bullshit and doesn't know.
- r345, the symbol is placed so that it is NOT readily seen.This was the case on the previously mentioned soap brand. I only noticed it after deciding to check packages that were in the house. The symbols in the larger symbol have to be closely examined, and by this I mean brought right up to the viewers face. Upon further examination,They are definately symbols of an occult nature.
I took a marketing class in college. The instructor went into subliminal seduction and the use of hidden symbols in advertising.But even so, the symbols he explained were not as hidden as this one. I wish I had the time to go into it here.
So, why the use of hidden occult symbols in advertising. What are they doing HIDING them? Are they invoking some "force"
- This thread is one of my favorites ever.
- 344 does not seem to realize that every post on Datalounge (or similar Internet board) contains metadata visible to those who hold a Monarch Key (I assume you are familiar with those) that enables interested parties to identify where and from whom a posting originates. Be careful, folks.
- Dear Webbie,
I travel all over Europe and have access to literally hundreds of IP addresses.
Trying to ban or block me will only make it worse.
I am harmless.
Get over yourself.
- Bitches and Witches go hand in hand. In a circle.
- Tell us more r349. What harm could it be that they know that people know? I mean obviously some people do but since they are written off as quacks it's of no consequence, is it? I love this thread too and was inspired to look up MKULTRA and Cathy O' Brien and I have to wonder why she wasn't silenced if what she says is true. Is it because they think nobody will believe her so they figure what the hell?
- What I want to know, are the Kardashians witches also? Something has to explain their rise to fame.
- r353 Their dad had seemingly no qualms about helping a murderer get off and people forget that is why they are even a known name. I'm sure they have much evil in them.
- Does a VPN screw up a Monarch key?
- Ironic. Last night, as I read the "Teen Gets Shot and Killed By Neighbor/Homeowner--Kid Mistakenly Thought he was Home." thread my front door opened. I went to see why. No one was there.
- I don't remember which witch (ha ha, get it?) thread it was mentioned in but someone, I think MPC maybe, had said something about Zeppelin and the Stones trying to get people hooked on drugs with their music but not really taking drugs themselves and I have to say I some what agree. I read in the trashy Pamela Des Barres' book "I'm WIth the Band" that JImmy Page was very vain and never drank or did anything excessively because he did not want to ruin his "good" looks, he probably also didn't want to ruin his career though Keith has never had that problem. Anyhow, I know Page is a big Crowley fan and thought I would throw that out there.
- R356, if one your door-knobs go missing, you in danger, gurl! (Seriously. A scary occult sign).
- I was just fucking with you with the Monarch Key. I made it up.
- Is OP the same one who posted in the Johnny Depp thread that Tim Burton's movies all have a Satanist theme, but couldn't ever tell me what the Satanist themes were in Edward Scissorhands and Big Fish?
- Great thread!
- Aww r349, you had me going..you should have just made some stuff up, you are too honest but I am too. Anyhow, everyone else, keep dishing!
- Cameron, Queen of The Hollywood Witches:
- Betty White is a good witch; or at least my dog thinks so.
- But that's funny r364, I heard the Betty stuff too and all I have to say is that Bea Arthur was quoted on her GG co-stars as saying, "Rue, Rue was a sweetheart but Betty was a real cunt." I kind of wonder about her sweet little old lady ass..why would Maude lie?
- r357 where do you get your info? Page was addicted to drugs for years including heroin. His habits caused a lot of friction within Led Zep (Plant in particular was unhappy with it) and he admitted to being barely present during the In Through the Out Door sessions as he was so wasted.
He was so hooked he nearly died in the mid 80s and has been rehabbed a few times. Was rumored to have relapsed as recently as the late 90s but rehab got him back on track.
- r366 I read it in Des Barres' book. I'm not saying he didn't do drugs later or ever but that when she knew him he didn't, at the time that he was pushing drug culture music. Or maybe he did, I don't know, I am not a Zeppelin fan. It just seemed like an interesting theory, like the one about the Grateful Dead turning kids into stonery losers who would have no interest in fighting the power. It could be wrong but it's interesting. I don't want to argue, I love this thread and love hearing these theories.
- apologies r357/r367 sorry for my tone I did seem to jump on you.
Des Barres in one of her books (she wrote a few didn't she?) actually mentions seeing a wasted Page rummaging thru a doctor's bag at a party ostensibly looking for drugs. This was years after they'd broken up and she was with Michael DB.
A more intersting line on him and relevant to this thread is his ongoing dabbling in Crowley and the occult. His interest hasn't waned he's just more quiet about it these days.
- Oh no problem r368 I didn't mean you, I just wanted to put out there that I don't want to argue, I was reading a 9/11 conspiracy thread and a lot of people were just trying to stir shit up and I don't want people to think I am just saying things to be contrary.
About miss Pam, she wrote at least two books that I read in high school and I think it was in I'm with the band where she talks about him a lot. She was in love with him more than any of her conquests and I guess spent a lot of time (to her) with him. She just said he was really vain and never did any drinking and I thought she said he didn't do drugs either because he didn't want to trash his looks. I saw the Crowley stuff a bit, can you elaborate? I know Ozzie had a song about Crowley but I always thought his devil worship stuff was pure gimmick and I actually like him, I could be wrong though. I love this thread.
- How about Sharon Tate, Mama Cass, Polanski, et al.? How heavily did they dip into Hollywood witchcraft?
- I read somewhere, I think it was Helter Skelter but could have been somewhere else, that the whole Tate thing was a fluke because Terry Melcher used to live there and Charlie thought he still did. I bet Polanksi and them were into the occult though.
- well he was way into Crowley as a young man, owned several of his manuscripts and even bought one of his homes in Scotland (Boleskine House). He read everything written by the guy and expressed his admiration openly. I think he even gave his oldest daughter Crowley inspired middle names.
His work with Kenneth Anger was prompted by their mutual interest in Crowley.
I know he's into astrology, read an interview with him a few years ago where he said he believed in it and listed every planet placement in his own horoscope.
- Oh yes r372, Kenneth Anger. I love the Hollywood Babylon books. I didn't know when I read them that Anger was an occultist. Crowley is the real deal and La Vey is just the "kabbalah" one of the two or was it the other way around? I read on another thread that miss Pam herself has some kind of connection with them but I just don't believe it of her, she never did anything big. If she was with them it was in the groupie sense and not as an actual part.
- Hollywood is programmed to program you. In other words, most of your idols are programmed OR are the programmers. That's really all you have to know in order to prevent yourself from being sucked in to the Luciferian agenda.
[quote]“Mind control is the cornerstone of ritual abuse, the key element is the subjugation of and silencing of its victims. Victims are subjected to a rigorously applied system of mind control designed to rob them of their sense of free will and to impose upon them the will of the cult and its leaders.” – LA Task Force on Ritual Abuse
Public “breakdowns” and rehab stints are easy covers for additional programming in the event that a “star” begins to fall from programming. For example: Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, or any of these especially, stars who started out as children.
The talk show and media personalities make for expert handlers The use of double talk and powerful suggestion combined with specifc hand gestures make excellent tools for desired effects. For example: Diane Sawyer and Brinney Spears interview. You can Britney breaking right in front of the camera.
We have been lulled into a trance. They have made us indifferent to ourselves…to others. We are focused only on our own gain…
They are safe as long as they are not discovered. That is their primary source of survival. Keep us asleep. Keep us selfish. Keep us sedated.
- Check out Lil' Wayne's music video of the 12 skeletons sitting in a movie theater while Wayne and his crew rap and dance that was made right before the Dark Knight massacre.
How's that for predictive programming?
- I'm listening, r374, go on...
- r349, what is a monarch key? I am assuming that is not an occult reference. I figured that people running a website would have a way to trace anyone's IP address/location.
- Is there proof there is an LA task force for ritual abuse? Is that a known fact? That's the first I hear about this.
- And now Li'l Wayne almost dies....
- How does the police department explain a special task force with such a low crime solving rate that it barely exists (if all they do is cover the crimes up instead of solving them)?
- [quote] Check out Lil' Wayne's music video of the 12 skeletons sitting in a movie theater while Wayne and his crew rap and dance that was made right before the Dark Knight massacre.
So now Lil Wayne is a Witch?!
Somebody call Miss Cleo
- Ok R376, the abuse of children is done for one primary reason in mind control programming. Human beings have a mindset that is basically good. In order to manifest the murdering, thieving, reckless, warmongering, power hungry personalities or extreme sexual promiscuity, that are in the dark occult, you must traumatize the brain causing synapses to be rewired from their natural order.
You must rewire the synaptic pathways to the brain so that different chemicals are released into the brain from the trauma. This will cause permanent brain damage UNLESS you do exercises to rewire the brain and repair the damage.
Because the neural net in the brain, as you think and as you feel, over long periods of time, will form addictions and hard-wired patterns. So, one must twist their synaptic pathways.
Take Disney child actors (Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and and child actor assoc with Disney). The initial process begins with creating dissociation within the subject, usually occurring from the time of birth to about 6 years. Due to the severe trauma induced through ECT, sexual abuse, and other methods the mind, as a defense mechanism, splits off or fractures into alternate personalities from the core. The programmer inserts personalities within those splits. They learned to do this through the Nazis and the ongoing MK ULTRA with nazis from Operation Paperclip.
Formerly referred to as multiple personality disorder it is presented recognized as Dissociative Identity Disorder and is the basis for Monarch programming. The next stage is to embed and compress detailed commands or messages within the specified alter.
Those unfit for programming are used as further trauma for those able to accept the program or who show talents the handlers are looking for. Many games are played to instill trauma including Russian Roulette, near drowning, and witnessing occult ritual to ensure silence. The less victorious players of these “games” are used as examples of what will become of those who do not obey. The trauma roots itself in these experiences – while splitting into additional alters from the children’s trauma.
- You are describing Satanic ritual abuse which means the families are either generational Satanists, or sociopaths.
The families of these kids, like Spears and Lohan, literally sell their children to these monsters.
- R382 Unh? All well an good but what the heck does this have to do with witches,warlocks and mages? Please connect witchiness to all of this...
- Simon Cowell's eyes look dead to me. Pitch black.
- What you have to understand, R384, is that at the TOP tiers of the occult, the Satanists, the Luciferians, the illuminati, the freemasons, the Rosicrucian, the witches, the entire "new age" movement...there is very little difference. They are all serving the same master.
But the people at the lower levels have no idea. For instance, Wicca. Most Wiccans truly believe they're good people trying to make the planet a better place. They have no idea what's going on at the top.
Most Americans shrug off the sinister surreal narrative now unfolding because that is how we've been conditioned. But if you open your eyes and unplug yourself from the "reality" they've created for you, you will see it...EVERYWHERE.
- But how can I make it work for me, r386? I'm kidding, but only somewhat..If someone is unaware, are they still held to the same standards? Is it a matter of degrees or in for a penny in for a pound?
- Held to the same standards? Not sure what you mean. Standards of whom? Of the top tier? Of God?
Here's the thing. This is a spiritual battle. The sides are lining up and you're either with them (Satanic forces) or you are with God. It's fairly simple and straightforward.
[quote]"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places."
And before you start with labeling me a fundie, or ReTHUGlican, I'm the farthest thing there is from that than is possible.
BUT I do believe in Jesus Christ as my savior. I'm in the process of reading the New Testament for the first time in my life, and being half-way through, I've yet to come across Jesus even mentioning homosexuality.
- Thank you r388, I guess I did mean of God. And are the Rihanna's or the Britney's not going to be condemned because they were conditioned even thought they now know what's going on? I know this is hypothetical but am curious what people think. So the Wiccans are just good but misguided? I mean is it exceptionally clear in these offshoots?
- Amen 388
Glad there are a few of us on the board that share this view. Very interesting times indeed. In 'Usual Suspects', What was Kaiser Sose's line about the devil? Something like his greatest trick was to convince us he didnt exist?
On a phone, too fat, too lazy to look up...
- Please. God, satan, heaven, and hell are just mind manipulating drugs snake oil salesmen sell to the stupid folk who seek to be part of some higher purpose.
All these covens and cults are excuses for members to feel above it all when all they do is acting like fools and make those cult leaders rich in the process.
- Apparently, after this thread, I think datalounge is tinhat central.
- Yes r390, I think it was something along those lines. It's really a mindfuck because if you believe it (Illuminati, witches, how ever you want to call it) you are easily fooled but if you don't believe you are easily fooled too because they don't want you to believe it. I don't know, you know what I mean, I hope.
- The band Jane's Addiction tortures and kills realistic looking doll babies on stage. Their show is satanic and illuminati to the hilt.
The guitarist with the hipster beard produces hoorifying violent pornography that denegrates women and children (and the men who watch it).
This bullshit is rampant.
- r375 I have heard that about Lil Wayne, I know he is tight with Nicki and she is supposedly one of their puppets. But that video breakdown was a miss somewhat, it seemed to point out things that aren't important (like the 88 on the shirt) but I didn't even see them reference the lady wearing the Baphomet mask, unless I missed it. I didn't watch the whole thing because it's something like that that can be be used to make people look like they are reaching. Do you think that Lil Wayne's current health has anything to do with this like r379 said?
- Oh I used to like Perry Farrell from JA but I have always thought that Dave Navarro (the guitarist) is a smarmy douche who seems like he's putting on act. He was married to Carmen Electra for awhile..hmm..
- I don't know anything about JA being witches/occult (other than didn't Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra sleep in coffins or something on their reality show and I saw something about him being uplifted by meat hooks at a recent concert) but I have always hated Perry Farrell ever since he interrupted a set at one of the first Chicago Lollapaloozas to announce that Lance Armstrong had won his 5th or 6th Tour de France like anyone gave a fuck about the steroid douche and tried to start a U-S-A chant.
- Seriously r397? That's funny (weird not strange) that Farrell would do that and now makes me further think that Navarro and them do it for gimmicks. I don't think witchy people would care about a cyclist..and not even a motorcyclist and that Farrell would be so into USA organized sports as he waxes philosophic about doing smack and looking for Jane's wig. The coffin thing on the show with Carmen is so dumb and cliche. It's like Dave Vanian saying he slept in a coffin, or Glenn Danzig. It seems made up.
- It wasn't a gimmick I think so much as Farrell and Armstrong have business ties.
Whether Perry Farrell is a witch or not, and despite his drugs past, he's turned Lollapalooza into a nice business empire for himself and developed partnerships with companies like the Austin-based one that also worked with Armstrong.
- I'm sorry my post was badly written, I meant that the punk persona would be the gimmicky thing if he would actually stop a show to do that. It's just so bizarre and should have tipped off the crowd (besides you) that something is weird about him as far as he is not as genuine in the punk sense as he claims. I would expect Springsteen to do something like that but not JA. That's actually a good observation by you and so incongruent that I can't believe heads didn't explode. Of course Austin would be a connection..duh on my part. That's kind of what I was trying to get at in the post about Jimmy Page and if anyone had ever heard that the Grateful Dead was put forth by the govt to turn kids into apathetic stoners. It would be the ultimate deception that JA and the like just use this spooky shit to sell albums and that the spookier thing is they are witchy in a different way. Sorry, I hope this makes sense.
- Have you ever heard of Mark Lombardi?
He was murdered, right?
- R389, of course, I don't know, but I certainly hope in cases like Britney, especially, considering what she went through as a child, and even Whitney Houston, although, an adult when she became famous, was also a victim of that evil Satanic handler, Clive Davis. Up until the day she was sacrificed, all she talked about was Jesus. I don't know anything about Rhianna.
IMHO, I believe it's the handlers who should be worrying. Ironically, they come across as pure as the driven snow. People like Brad "gun runner" Pitt, George "CFR member" Clooney, Angelina "CFR member" Jolie, It's the people who appear to have it all together who are the most evil, for the most part, amongst the A-listers, anyway.
Regarding the rock musicians, and Lookout Mountain Laboratory, the site of the clandestine film studio where 19,000 films were made for the MIC, read Dave McGowan's Laurel Canyon Birth of the Hippie Generation. It has 20 parts, here's the first.
- I had read that Whitney was murdered but didn't really think about it one way or another. I didn't know that she was involved in this..what would you call it? It seems easy to dismiss that she was murdered because she was a known druggie and then you think maybe she was a druggie because of the stresses of her life with this cult or whatever, these people.
When you said "of course" were you referring to the offshoots, like Wiccans knowing who they are truly praising or did you mean that they don't know? You don't have to answer this but how do you know this? Do you live in LA? Does it scare you to talk about this? I mean, should we be paranoid here? I am really aware of the Landmark forum type cults but this is just..huge. I do believe that about Pitt, Jolie, et al though. I used to live in LA myself and worked with people that are into bdsm and the like and I know the wealthy get up to some weird shit and the more money you have the more odd your predilections can be, to put it nicely. I totally believe in snuff flicks and things like that. Ok, I will read the link, I think I may have read it another thread though, about the MIC and whatnot.
- I know a lot of this through a few people I know who were once involved, a ton of research, and a little bit of first hand experience.
As for being scared, I guess because I'm not out there preaching from the rooftops, I feel more secure than I should. They have threat matrix scores on everyone in the country ...algorithms based on websites you visit, key words on phone calls, emails, etc. For example, Facebook is a self-directed intelligence profile that you build on yourself. We the people are right where they want us: electro-addicted to I-pods, I-phones, I-pads (note the "I") it’s assimilation by borg.
As for Whitney, to say the circumstances under which she perished are suspicious is an understatement. It was a ritual from beginning to end, with Clive Davis at the helm.
Also read McGowan's Pedophrocacy and Programmed to Kill which is also on Youtube
[quote]"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a LUCIFERIAN Initiation." (David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations)
- Wow r304..Let me ask you this, that Cathy o' Brien woman who claims to be an MKULTRA survivor, do you believe her? If what she says is true, why wasn't she killed long before? See this is the simple way I would always use to dismiss conspiracy theories. I don't know anything about the 9/11 theories and don't care to but I do think that if that Loose Change thing was true then those guys who made it would never have gotten the chance to. Of course that could be a subterfuge too, I know. Are you the person who mentioned "Point of no Return" in another thread? I love Bridget Fonda and love that movie and I always thought it could be true but never really looked into it.
- I believe Cathy O'Brien is handled by that FBI guy, Mark Phillips. Cathy may be a victim, but her outrageous stories are most likely not true. You see, they like to make fools out of "conspiracy theorists", so they can paint anyone who questions the official stories with the broad brush of that label. So they'll dismiss everything that doesn't fit into the narrative they present.
People like Alex Jones are operatives because the best way to deal with the opposition is to take them over and either confuse the hell out of the public, make critical thinkers look like they're batshit insane, and/or instill fear in the hearts of the people. That's why Alex Jones went on Piers Morgan, to make so-called conspiracy theorists look insane.
Then there are the useful idiots, who unwittingly do the work of tptb by contributing to all the bullshit that's out there.
- [quote] IMHO, I believe it's the handlers who should be worrying. Ironically, they come across as pure as the driven snow. People like Brad "gun runner" Pitt, George "CFR member" Clooney, Angelina "CFR member" Jolie, It's the people who appear to have it all together who are the most evil, for the most part, amongst the A-listers, anyway.
Oh good lord. R375/382/386/402/404/495, do you post at that whack job place female first? This is the kind of fantasies they spin.
Are people crazier today or is it just they have outlets to publicize their crazy?
- How bizarre that this thread is still around. So much has changed for me. I'm a former pagan who's now a practicing Episcopalian. I still don't know if I buy what some are saying about witchcraft though. Fascinating read nonetheless.
- I was asking her about it r408, don't blame her. Or him, sorry. I like this thread, it does no harm to discuss this and since this is an anonymous site and nobody is gaining financially from it I have no reason to disbelieve.
- Brad a gun runner?
- Holy shit r409, you are just the person I was asking about (in a manner of speaking) see post r389. Did you leave because it became clear? Odd that you are Episcopalian now. I am a confirmed but lapsed one. It's like catholicism light and not at all Wiccan. Can I ask why you left?
- Since WWII, the CIA/OSS has used celebrities because no one suspects them.
SWAT teams raided the film set of Brad Pitt’s “World War Z” because of a cache of live weapons,,, Police confiscated 85 fully-functional weapons (read: not prop guns)
Most of the weapons were of the automatic, military-style assault variety which is a very big no-no to transport internationally without authorization.
Of course, the official story paints Brad Pitt as being totally innocent. That it was the movie’s prop master or armorer who set Pitt and company up with AK-47s and sniper rifles that were not fully disabled...even had live ammunition in them.
- I'm bipolar and have had a few psychotic episodes over the years. I'm on meds and have been stable for many years.
I have to admit, the times I've been psychotic my thoughts have aligned with a lot of what has been said in this thread. I'm not sure what to make of it right now.
- R412, my issues with Christianity made me seek something else. It's a long story. I basically realized I was running from God because my fundamentalist father had sexually abused me and used religion to do so. Essentially I was angry at God for not preventing or stopping the abuse. I took a long, hard look at my life and accepted that my father abused me because he is sick and acted out of free will. When my anger disappeared so did my aversion to Christianity, I sought out the Episcopal Church because they welcome everyone and work toward equality. Being bi isn't an issue in my church.
To tell the truth, I was never that comfortable with Wicca. I appreciate reverence for nature and view God as having feminine and masculine sides (if any gender must be assigned). Otherwise, praying to Kali and whatever deities a ritual called was foreign. I felt so silly worshipping deities I had no personal connection to. If others enjoy this path more power to them. I think Wicca has some good insights, but I really don't like the mishmash of spiritualities. I can appreciate insights from other religions without losing focus on Christianity. And I wonder how other religions feel about Wiccans appropriating their deities. I think garden variety Wiccans tend to be harmless, but what do I know?
- r414 When you say that your thoughts would align with what is on here when you are unmedicated, do you mean because this content is crazy or is it the opposite?
r415 I am glad you have reconciled with your past somewhat and found a religion that works for you. I was raised Episcopalian and they are very cool about things. There was a gay couple that my mom was tight with our church that would always watch us when our parents went out of town. I just don't really go to church anymore. My brother claimed Wiccan for awhile but then became Buddhist I think. I don't think we ever tripped about it too much, we knew it was a phase.
- R413, the fact that a UK prop company supplying prop weapons to a film production failed to properly disable them as required for shipping to a particular country hardly makes Brad a gun runner. Though it does sound rather dashing - those zombies do have to be killed somehow.
Any more bullshit about industry folk we can clear up for you? Or do you just prefer this fantasy world you've assembled?
- You have no reason to be so smug r417. The fact that the prop company supplied tons of illegal real weapons is extremely interesting and only a complete idiot would not raise an eyebrow at that. Now if there is any reason to suspect Brad Pitt, I don't know, but someone was making a very interesting mistake.
- "I'll get you, my pretty! And your little dog too!"
Friend of Dorothy
- Barbara Honegger, was a Special Assistant to the President as well as White House Policy Analyst (1981-83), and worked for over a decade as Senior Military Affairs Journalist with the Naval Postgraduate School, the premiere science, technology and national security affairs graduate research university of the US Department of Defense. The author of October Surprise, she is one of America's leading experts on ultra-secretive covert operations or “black ops.”
[quote]In a radio interview Tuesday on the Kevin Barrett Show, Honegger stated that filmmaker Ben Affleck might one day be hanged for war crimes and treason - not only for Argo, which she said is designed to pave the road to war on Iran, but also for his role in the 2001 film Pearl Harbor, an earlier intelligence operation designed to pave the road to the 9/11 “New Pearl Harbor.” According to Honegger, Affleck - like his character in Argo - appears to be a covert operator posing as a filmmaker.
Barbara Honegger, who has been studying intelligence agencies and their covert operations for three decades, said that both films “appear to have made by the CIA - or worse.” I asked what she meant by “or worse.” Honegger suggested that the criminal, drug-smuggling, 9/11-complicit “Bush crime family” wing of the CIA may have been working with the Israeli Mossad in all three co-productions: The movies Pearl Harbor and Argo, and the 9/11 covert operation itself.
- 416 - I didn't mean to insinuate that the posters on this thread are psychotic. What I'm considering is that maybe some of my crazy thoughts weren't that crazy. Not all, just some.
- Oh no I know r421 I didn't mean to imply that. I meant the ideas not the posters because some of this is just "Well I heard this" type stuff and not what people would brawl over because they believe it. Interesting. I think about things like that a lot when there is a raving person on Cops or something, like maybe they aren't the crazy ones..they can't all be.
- What's the purpose of life? Who are the good guys? The bad guys? What's my place in it all?
Wait, I know. The bad guys are everyone, especially famous people. The good guys are me, because I figured it out. And my place in it is to see the signs and know the truth.
Wow -- what a relief. Now I feel better.
- r423 We're just kicking ideas around, no harm. No one is suggesting we storm the Jolie-Pitt manor. And you're here too so..
- R423, why are you taking this so personally? Are you famous?
- Yes R401, he was murdered for connecting all the dots. The interesting thing is the two guys, Ty Rauber and Ryan Thurston, who made the film, "Who Killed John O'Neill?" 7-years ago, which tries to piece together and connect the dots, focusing mainly on the financial, money trail, of 9/11 in a similar fashion to artist, Mark Lombardi, who mapped out global criminal corporate-government connections, exposing the players and their front companies that cost him his life did not know anything about Mark Lombardi prior to making their film which connected the same dots.
[quote]"Mark Lombardi: Global Networks" is a traveling exhibition of 25 drawings, some as large as 4' x 12,’ organized by New York-based Independent Curators International (ICI) and curated by Robert Hobbs of Virginia Commonwealth University. In graphic terms, the drawings document the major financial and political frauds of the late 20th century. They are flow charts of illicit money and power, solid and dotted lines and curves as well as broken arrows denoting the flows of illicit financial operations and covert revenues.
- [R413], the fact that a UK prop company supplying prop weapons to a film production failed to properly disable them as required for shipping to a particular country hardly makes Brad a gun runner. Though it does sound rather dashing - those zombies do have to be killed somehow.
Any more bullshit about industry folk we can clear up for you? Or do you just prefer this fantasy world you've assembled?
reply 417 posted 03/22/2013 @ 09:31PM[flag]
You know, I've participated in threads on this subject on lots of different forums. And there is always one (or two sock puppets) that bardge in and have to ruin the fun. It never fails. No matter how intelligent, logical or peaceful the discussion is. It reminds me of the last season of Torchwood, where they showed CIA agents derping around on the Internet looking for blog posts to dispute.
- r427 Don't sweat it, he's not hanging out here. More witchery!
- R427 the point is that they were not props. Please keep up.
- They become props the minute they are properly disabled.
A friend who was in a position to know, trust me, once told me that Elizabeth Montgomery was a witch and had all these relatives that were very powerful witc . . . oh wait.
- witchy bump
- Don't you mean BITCH central?
- More witch freaky stories, please.
- I was a big Led Zeppelin fan for many years, especially a Jimmy Page fan. He actually did give an interview where he talked about his longtime involvment with Crowley's beliefs. He even mentioned Boleskine House and how it was located in just the right place for incantations!
His eldest daughter is named Scarlet, as in the Scarlet Woman. Her full name is Scarlet Lilith Eleida Page
I was shocked at how forthcoming he was in this interview, because he never acknowledged his extreme involvement with Crowley before, it was just speculation and rumors which die hard Zep fans loved to gossip about.
Though, he never mentioned any names or stated he was actually part of a satanic cult, he slowly started talking about Crowley. He made it seem as if he did these rituals alone. He was always a secretive person, he was rarely photographed with Scarlet's mother, his longtime live-in girlfriend, a model named Charlotte.
He became interested in Aleister Crowley, as well the architect whose house he bought in London, Tower House, Willian Burges and the Pre-Raphealite art of Burne-Jones, when he was a young teen.
His enormous wealth due, to his success in Led Zeppelin, allowed him to own first edition copies of Crowley's works, artifacts belonging to Crowley as well as buying Tower House and purchasing the art of Burne-Jones. He mentioned that the rituals worked, thus alluding to him become so successful and wealthy. The downside of basically Page selling his soul to the Devil, were the deaths of John Bonham as well as close friend Sandy Denny. There were other incidents, a couple staying at one of his homes tried to steal him and his girlfriend's identity.
Page seemed to enjoy the shroud of mystery surrounding the image of Zeppelin, especially when they released their LP with the runes and no type or other info on the cover, the LP with "Stairway To Heaven".
As for his drug/drinkling habits, Page got heavily into coke and heroin in the mid 1970s, his drinking got worse too. There is an infamous photo of him drinking Jack Daniel's straight from the bottle backstage at a gig, he certainly didn't appear to be too concerned about his looks during this period of his heavy addictions. He basically looked anorexic.
He also had a falling out with Kenneth Anger, Anger met Page at an auction of Crowley memorabilia, they became friendly. Anger asked Page to compose the music for his film "Lucifer Rising". Anger was invited to one of Page's homes in England, and well, the rest of the story is online. IIRC, Page finally released the soundtrack last year.
There was also some info here on DL, that, at one point, Page headed the O.T.O.. From Wiki: "Although Page collected works by Crowley, he has never described himself as a Thelemite nor was he ever initiated into the O.T.O."
Page owned an occult bookshop in London, Equinox, which also published occult books and re-published some rare Crowley editions.
Both the bookstore and Boleskine House were sold in the 1980s.
For all Page's interest in Crowley, and Boleskine having the correct vibes for incantations etc, supposedly Page spent less than three months total time there in all the years he owned the property!
Page on Crowley: "I feel Aleister Crowley is a misunderstood genius of the 20th century. Because his whole thing was liberation of the person, of the entity and that restrictions would foul you up, lead to frustration which leads to violence, crime, mental breakdown, depending on what sort of makeup you have underneath. The further this age we're in now gets into technology and alienation, a lot of the points he's made seem to manifest themselves all down the line."
Page in front of Boleskine.
- There is supposedly a connection between Barbara Bush and Aleister Crowley, rumor is she's his daughter. He moved in the same circles as her mother, he met Bab's mom at some party and they started an affair. Barbara was the result.
- One of the Led Zep albums (I think it's the one with Stairway to Heaven) has the word "ZOSO" written on it. ZOSO is the name of an ancient demon that has been used in Satanism/New World Order/Elite cirlces for hundreds of years.
This demon is used to control the thoughts of the lower classes by the elites. Robert Plant composed Stairway to Heaven while in an automatic writing trance. He himself said that he didn't write it, a spirit did.
Crowley was a heroin addict and pedophile who threw swinging parties so he had many friends in elite circles. But he had no power--no satanist does. He died a shell of a man--weak, sick, lonely, and disabled.
- R420 reminds me why I do not support Hollywood or Hollywood films anymore. It is all propaganda , and used to distract us from the truth and impose elitist agendas.
And really, most entertainment is just so boring, so shallow, so awful.
- What about the rumors of Jay Zzzz and Beyonce being the King and Queen of the illuminati? That's creepy!
Beyonce danced like she was possessed on the Superbowl.
- Hollywood sorceress Marjorie Cameron's cameo in Night Tide with young Dennis Hopper
- Jay Z and Beyonce are what they used to call House Slaves. They'll do what they're told to enrich themselves.
Do you really think that the elite families will give power to two African Americans with little education? If anything, they are being used by their handlers to be pretend illuminati as an act. But believe this-- they have witnessed some terrible crimes and are involved in cover-ups.
- Cameron and Crowley, as well as Jay Z and other rappers, remind us that attractive people don't involve themselves in satanism, just the fuglies.
If you're good-looking or have a hot bod you wouldn't involve yourself in that shit, you'd want to spread the love and live in beauty.
Man, that bitch Marjorie Cameron was ugly!
- Cameron was actually hot stuff when young. She refused to "look nice" as an oldster and encouraged the "crone" look. She thought Hubbard was reckless. All those 1940's occult people's lives ended in ruin
- R442, you are a complete idiot. The high priestess in Hollywood was Tuesday Weld, who was extremely attractive. Granted, Bob Hope, the High priest wasn't anything to write home about but certainly acceptable.
All the A-listers are "witches" in some capacity, witches, meaning involved in the occult. They wouldn't be A-listers, if not.
Rosemary's Baby is not total fiction, it's, indeed, based on a very real truth.
I think I know why their lives ended in ruin.
The Satanist creed "Do what thy will" doesn't serve the satanist in life. Yes, that motto sounds good when you're twenty years old but as you mature you realize that just doing what you want lacks discipline and is detrimental to your health.
Life is about compromise and as you age, sacrifice. If one never sacrifices for others or refuses to compromise than one may be a sociopath, and sociopaths generally die miserable, debilitated deaths. They usually have cancer by fifty, or are late inlife drug addicts and alcoholics.
Sociopaths may be charming and pretty when young but the body needs restraint and compassion to operate optimally.
As an example, Crowley the sociopath died a loser heroin addict old man whom no one loved.
- Tuesday Weld was not a satanist,, you kook, and quit slandering her.
- Let's review here and clear matter up:
Wiccans are not satanists--satan is a Christian concept and wiccans reject that.
"Witches" were just kindly herbalists (and themselves Christian) and were slaughtered by nutjob, radical Christians.
The Illuminati may/may not be satanist but are usually Christian or Jewish (with the exception of the Saudi Royal Family--muslim)
Jay Z and Beyonce are just House Negroes shaking their booties for their white masters in order to stay rich
- R446, The Weld family is a very powerful family. They did not come with the Mayflower, but their personnel did. Weld descended from a royal bloodline of Druid witches.
William Weld, former Republican Governor of Massachusetts is her uncle. He resigned to become U.S. ambassador to Mexico under Clinton. The “U.S. Embassy building in the Federal District of Mexico” is often simply abbreviated “CIA.” In fact it's the largest CIA station in the world. When it comes to drug trafficking, child trafficking and prostitution and even Satanic cult type murders, Mexico is where it's at. Check out all the ritualistic murders by the "cartels", a.k.a., Mexican/US government operatives.
Tuesday Weld is further also worshiped today, a British band used her to name her band.
The Real Tuesday Weld
During her childhood, Weld exhibited amazing clairvoyant gifts that quickly brought her to the attention of a concealed Druidic network of elitist families, which form the current Illuminati leadership.
In this arena of behind-the-scenes world politics and ritual magic, Weld became a fast rising prodigy in the Illuminati, and at the youthful age of 15 was chosen as the new queen and high priestess of the Druids. The initiation rite that signalled her ascension into leadership was the plane crash that carried Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and the Big Bopper to their deaths in February of 1958. The plane had been sabotaged by backers of Weld as part of this ritual which signifed her inauguration as Illuminati Queen and High Priestess.
- R447, you are very naive. Obviously, you haven't read this thread which will educate you on the occult hierarchy.
- Mexico is child/drug trafficking central because it always has been, for thousands of years. I wouldn't blame the Druids on that one. The Aztec empire was reknown for its cruelty and enslavement.
The plane that killed the Big Bopper, Valens and Holly went down due to bad weather. Iowa has bad weather. They were running late and should never have gotten on that plane. It was an accident, for heaven's sake, not some koo-koo conspiracy involving Tuesday Weld LOL.
- That's what the "official" story is, R450. The mainstream always reports an "official" story which, many times, has nothing to do with the real story.
As for Mexico, it's long history of child/drug trafficking may be precisely why the occult sets its operations up in that country.
- No, R451,
the official story is that the Aztec nation was an advanced, brilliant nation and that the Spanish who overtook them were barbarians.
You will hear that bullshit in EVERY college, university, and media outlet. That's the story they are pushing, because they (the illuminati) love blood sacrifice and despise Catholicism ( religion of self-sacrifice and compromise) because they want more money and power.
The Aztec nation was despised by the more peaceful tribes throught mexico and the southwest. That's why many willingly joined the Spanish in fighting the Aztecs. But you'll never hear the media or univerisities say it--because they are involved in pedophilia and drug running themselves.
- What about the deaths of the three first Apollo astronauts, Gus Grissom, Roger Chaffee and Ed White?
- This was covered in another thread, so I won't repeat it all here, but there were many occult symbols used in B's dance Superbowl show.
- The three astronauts are a more likely sacrifice than the Big Bopper, Valens, and Holly.
You guys are too young to know this but rock n' roll stars in the fifties didn't get that much exposure, didn't make much money, and rarely had it very good. It was nothing like today's singers who are worshipped due to overexposure and very astute handlers.
In fact, the reason they all died was because the plane they were flying on was a bush taxi. It was a bunk piece of shit plane that wasn't qualified to transport chickens let alone human beings. But rock and roll people were dispensible and not well regarded except by teenagers. If it were Eddie Fisher or Sinatra than yes, they would have flown a decent plane. And, to make matters worse, they were just playing some gig at a county fair in Iowa. These guys weren't big stars until they died.
Regarding Beyonce--she herself is too illiterate to understand the symbolism in her stage show, so it was her handlers who promoted that. Perhaps they do it on purpose to add an air of mystique to this chick who can't read, can't speak proper English, and is a real dingbat. Maybe they think the public will be impressed.
- r452, Catholicism, a religion of compromise? Really? When? Look at the history of the RC church, and how ANYONE they didn't like was excommunicated,tortured and or executed. Look at their behavior today towards Gays and women. Please, there is no compromise there whatsoever.
As for the occult, is there a correlation between murders/abductions and the equinoxes and occult holy days? Anyone?
- The Catholic religion teaches you to always think of others and give to the poor--THESE DAYS. Yes, they were the main oppressors of the innocent women they labeled witches in order to obtain the women's properties. The protestants were guilty of this shit as well.
So-called witches are being murdered in many countries to this day. There were witch hunts in China at the same time of the European burnings. It was all a grab for money and land.
Christian fundamentalists are spewing their hatred in Africa and now innnocents are being killed for being so-called witches. That's why it's very dangerous and irresponsible to accuse people of this.
Listen up fundamentalist nutjobs: there are no witches!
- r457 turned me into a newt.
- Protesants are the fattest people on the planet.
The second fattest are muslims.
Gluttony is a terrible thing always, but especially in these times of disappearing farms and dwindling resources.
I would say to get our own house in order, and not obsess over nonsense like witches and goblins and ghouls. Your behavior, riht now, today, regarding food will influence the world;s food supply and soil and can make or break future generations.
It's time to talk turkey.
- Beyonce can't read?
- Isn't L'il Wayne part of the Illuminati? It might explain his horrible album at number one.
- Well, r459, you can talk turkey, but I'd rather have mine with dressing, cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes.
- The bottom line is that the world is run by a bunch of Satanic scumbags.
End of story.
- Just saw this picture of Jack Nicholson from The Shining featured in this Buzzfeed piece and thought of this thread.
- Thanks r465. Let's talk more witches!
- [quote] During her childhood, Weld exhibited amazing clairvoyant gifts that quickly brought her to the attention of a concealed Druidic network of elitist families, which form the current Illuminati leadership.
Okay, so I was innocently reading this thread, slightly amused, not really taking any of it seriously.
So I decided to google Tuesday Weld (because I have no idea who she is), and discovered she married Dudley Moore from 1975-1980. Okay, fine.
Then I was reading up on Dudley Moore, and what did I discover? That he was married four times, and his last wife from 1994-1998 was, wait for it...
NICOLE ROTHSCHILD. Whether or not she is a Rothschild of the Illuminati Rothschild(s), I don't know, but I just found the six degrees of separation to be too fucking weird.
This thread is f.u.n.
- Interesting read, thanks R465.
- That is fucking trippy r367 and not just in a "the number 23" type of way. Weird.
- Here's another thing to consider: "the force".
"The force" is the very term that high level Satanists use to describe the power that they believe in, which they believe can be used for either good or evil. The movie "Star Wars" used this Illuminati term, which up until that time had been reserved for esoteric use by Satanism and the occult.
BUT this is part of the plan to take the occult and its goals and instill it into the public mindset, so that the conspiracy becomes an "open conspiracy" with the general public promoting the drive toward witchcraft/occult as the world religion of the global government which is just about here.
In the 1980s Ted Bundy told his girlfriend Elizabeth Kendall that "the force" caused him to kill. Bundy's confession to her was given after his final arrest in Florida. Elizabeth wrote down his confession as he gave it to her over the phone. Ted said,
[quote]"I don't have a split personality. I don't have blackouts. I remember everything I've done. Like Lake Sammamish. We went out to Farrell's for ice cream after eating hamburgers. It wasn't like I had forgotten or couldn't remember, but it was just over...gone...the force wasn't pushing me any more. I don't understand it. The force would just consume me." (Kendall, Elizabeth. The Phantom Prince My Life with Ted Bundy. Seattle: Madrona Publishers, 1981, p.176)
Now, there are some things that point to TB's connection to one of the top 13 llluminati bloodlines: the Bundy bloodline. The original Bundy family came to the New World before 1635 to Boston, MS. One is that his poor academic performance in law school were no barrier to his political success.
Ted drove all the way from Washington state to Miami to take part in Nelson Rockefeller's 1968 campaign.
Ted was appointed Assistant Chairman of the Washington State Republican Central Committee,
Ted traveled in elite social circles, and was preparing for a campaign to run for State Governor.
Ted had served briefly on the Seattle Crime Commission on a Study of White Collar Crime.
He had a big political career in front of him if he hadn't gotten caught and it wasn't because of his academic performance.
Also, it's very hard to get any real information on his background. The book "Ted Bundy: Conversations with a Killer" by Stephen G. Michaud has been stolen from most libraries across the country.
- "One of the Led Zep albums (I think it's the one with Stairway to Heaven) has the word "ZOSO" written on it. ZOSO is the name of an ancient demon that has been used in Satanism/New World Order/Elite cirlces for hundreds of years. Robert Plant composed Stairway to Heaven while in an automatic writing trance. He himself said that he didn't write it, a spirit did."
The ZOSO rune was chosen by Page, to represent himself. The album cover, when initially released had no type on it whatsoever. IIRC, a bit later on after the album became a hit, Atlantic Records added a paper strip, under the shrink wrap, with the runes, an even later release had a sticker with Led Zeppelin's name, the runes and some song titles.
As for Plant composing "Stairway to Heaven" in an automatic writing trance, Plant never alluded to being into witchcraft let alone Aleister Crowley, Plant was big fan of Tolkien, English folk music and basically tried to distance himself from Page's occult interests.
Though, both Page and Plant seemed to enjoy the air of mystery surrounding the band's image. Initially, Page's interest in the occult was welcome, image wise it was a plus, but as Page got deeper into it and subsequent serious occurrences started happening to band members....(the near death of Plant and his family during a car crash in Greece, the mysterious death of Plant's son Karec in the UK while Zep were on tour in the US, Zep drummer John Bonham's death at Page's house and the death of one of their friends singer Sandy Denny)....finally Plant and John Paul Jones started to really comprehend the results of Page's occult dabbling.
- Interesting r471. I remember that ZOSO thing on the album, it stuck with me.
- So this weird thing happened. A friend asked if I wanted some of his used cds before he dumped them. In the stack was Matthew Sweet's album Girlfriend with Tuesday Weld on the cover. First track - the Beatles-esque tune Divine Intervention.
- People I have spoken with swear that Plant's son was present in nyc in the days before his death in the UK. They think the kid got into a drug stash and accidentally od'ed. The sudden infection/virus cause of death explanation was just a cover up.
- Yay, primetime is off! That's all I got, I didn't think I would be able to post.
- "People I have spoken with swear that Plant's son was present in nyc in the days before his death in the UK. They think the kid got into a drug stash and accidentally od'ed. The sudden infection/virus cause of death explanation was just a cover up."
A female work colleague was dating an executive who worked for Zep's Swansong label at the time of Karec's death. This woman told me all the gossip, I've never heard that story. She had attended all the NYC Zep gigs before Karec had died, I don't recall her stating Plant's family were present backstage.
I do remember there were photos of Plant's wife and their kids at Zeppelin US gig, though, I'm not sure it was a Madison Square Garden gig.
If the photos were from MSG, his ex-wife Maureen and the kids could have flown back to the UK immediately after the gig. The band had played other East Coast gigs before the NY state gig they had to cancel due to Karec's death. IIRC, the canceled concert was upstate NY, I remember because I had great seats from my friend's boyfriend, I was so psyched to be seeing them for the fifth time during that tour.
During her vacations my friend traveled with her exec boyfriend, she got to meet Zep and Bad Company and at point vacationed with them, I heard a lot of gossip.
I'm sure the drug OD story makes for better gossip than a sudden virus. If the kid was indeed in NYC, even if it was drugs, the kid would have most likely survived.
As for the kid dying in the UK, Plant and his family had lived way out in the countryside, it's not as if the kid could have been quickly driven to one of Manhattan's top hospitals.
- R448, what about the maquiladoras murders? It's been going on for so long, with so many killed.
- At R476: please share the Led Zep gossip..
- I'm glad this was bumped, because in the last two months Jolie has been pushing for a power-switch to her from Anjelica Huston. It's gotten really ugly - the clan sees Jolie (for what she is, the phony cunt) as a poseur, but she has the Black Tide, the Winters and other groups behind her. They think Huston and her coterie have wasted resources and time (and it's true Anjelica has been distracted, and her fortress is cracking). So it's going nuclear, and look for some "accidents" among the second lines. The traditionalists are enraged at Jolie, and it has been rumored for years they have Pitt as a stoolie/chump feeding them info. Plus the fact that she uses the vampiric energy feed and pulls it from children - all those fucking children - shows she has turned back from the Posen Accords. It's getting REALLY ugly. And that's without even mentioning the British and Saxon turf battles.
- The Zep gossip means nothing now, because Page has talked about his heroin addiction and most Zep fans know about the underage groupies (Lori Maddox, Sable Starr etc).
At the time, mid 1970s, not many fans knew Page was so messed up on heroin. Before one gig, his arm was bleeding through his white satin 'dragon' jacket, thankfully, he had another jacket.
After a while, Page's addiction became more apparent to Zep fans, as photos of him nodding out at parties and other music functions the press were attending, made the music magazines.
A groupie who was on the tour, she was 'dating' one of the guys in Bad Company and traveled with them for a few months, actually saw Page shooting up. Plant advised him not to shoot up in front of groupies or strangers in general, Page was so out of it he didn't care who saw him. How Page's addiction was kept from the press at the time was miracle. Then again, there was no internet and social media back then, though as I mentioned, some photos of Page's odd behavior did leak out.
Lastly, the people who hung out with bands back then felt honored to do so, which meant they never repeated the really scandalous things they saw, if they did it was pretty easy to find out who was talking to the press. These people would have been banished from the inner circle immediately and that was not an option, especially as they were hanging with the most famous rock band at the time.
- Nicki Minaj's criticisms of Lazaro on American Idol are coded incantations. And Mariah Carey is dumb as a bag of rocks and doesn't know she's being hexed by Nicki live on Fox every Wed/Thur night.
- Don't be silly, R481. Tampering is dangerous. Everyone in the know knows Carey has long pulled power from La Regla Lucumí, and she's been a fucking priestess in it for 20 years. I don't know her personally, but everything I've seen and heard tells me that Minaj is just a gape-mouth who's on the common track - clueless of the power train.
Meaning if little Onika Maraj - real names matter here - actually tried to pull something on Mariah, which she wouldn't do on television for fuck's sake, Carey's wards automatically would fry the little asshole back to Trinidad - she's a phony. Carey isn't all that strong but defense is another matter than true working.
- Easter bump
- I thought I asked this last night but am not seeing the post showing up...
How does Mad Men fit in Hollywood witchery? I mean they put that 666 sign viewable from the window in the lobby for some intentional reason.
- I swear this is probably my favorite DL meme
- R484, it's all ironic smoke. There's nothing to it, except Hamm as an actor had to provide some ritual servicing to get his start back with Space Cowboys. As everyone knows, Tommy Lee Jones used to serve as the magus (more honorary than anything) for two different covens, and Hamm served as his stand-in for the performance portion of certain Sabbats. Jones wasn't up to the demands, even back then. Anyway, Hamm was dangled some parts in return, and from there it went well for him. He's not engaged in the Craft now and probably has been "disremembered" (the memory control tactic they use) so he's not a threat.
- So how does this type of "negotiating' for fame go down. In a conference room, in the celebrities home, in an agents office?
- R487, it is all out there in every context. The groups are diverse and both overlapping and distinct, so the dynamics are complicated. "Negotiation" occurs in social settings, more often than not, but so does most of the serious work of the business. And social settings are anywhere there is alcohol, drugs, power, and/or a soft, quiet place to sit.
You don't negotiate for "fame," by the way. You negotiate for work, leverage, connections and control. Much of the time the talent that usually serves as the meat of the working (because of beauty, fitness and malleable/useable personality/energy) isn't even aware of the deeper uses they serve. Unless and until overt ritual makes it obvious.
I can think of two well-known (B to B+) film actors, one male and one female. actually have been bled for sacrifice and don't even know it. They are too stoned and unconscious when it happens to recognize what's going on, and by morning they just assume it was a wild night.
- Is R486 and R482 satire?
- Yes, R479/482/486/488 is making fun of this thread as if this kind of thing doesn't exist when it most certainly does.
- Who is kidding here and who is being serious? Is the Anjelica guy back or is it someone spoofing?
- R477, there are over 26,000 missing in Mexico since 2006 along with the now 70,000+ murdered. It's all very much tied to the occult. Just look at the ritual involved in almost all of the murders the cartels display, not to mention what they do behind the scenes. It's one giant human sacrifice.
The worship of Santa Muerte is widespread, especially among the drug cartels. The scary part is that it's also rapidly growing among the general population in Mexico and throughout communities in the US. There was even a scene from Breaking Bad showing the brothers slithering on their stomachs to this skull.
- One really interesting webste is the guy who writes about the Laurel Canyon rock and roll/MK ultra/satanism scene. He details everything so well and it is interesting how virtually everyone in that music scene had a parent in the CIA or Military intelligence.
For example: Jim Morrison's dad was a Navy Admiral who was responsible for the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which spawned the Vietnam war. And yet, Jim was a leading figure in the sixties counter-culture movement.
Frank Zappa, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, the Byrds, Love, and countless others all had families with ties to military intellegence.
Okay, you might ask, so what--we all had uncles or grandads in the military. The thing is, these people all congregated in Laurel Canyon as up and coming rock stars and most had no musical talent. For some reason, they were all promoted to create a scene in society to influence young people.
- I've already asked, but was ignored - but what about the Apollo astronauts?
- OK, bitch. Whine much?
The fact is it had nothing to do with Hollywood or witches. Obviously.
It was a hit on Grissom because he was involved/knowledgeable about a big industrial/military pay-out corruption deal, and was making noises about blowing cover. He already had had an earlier Issue, and didn't want to get dragged down permanently over it. He wasn't very bright and didn't realize the extent of the thing, and was neatly silenced. The others were collateral damage - it wasn't intended to happen that way with them but in the end no one cared enough to target Grissom separately.
- R495, any chance you might know if Grissom or any of the other early astronauts were gay? I always caught an offbeat gay vibe to Grissom, maybe I am just imagining it. All three of the guys who perished in Grissom's craft kind of pinged.
- Grissom, White and Chafee were straight. A lot of people said Grissom pinged. Jack Swigert, although he was discreet and dated, was assumed to be gay or bi.
- >>I can think of two well-known (B to B+) film actors, one male and one female. actually have been bled for sacrifice and don't even know it.
No hints, even? I know it's dangerous for you to say.
- Anybody else thinks that Sean Penn is some kind of CIA operative? No one ever mentions the fact that during the hurricane Katrina disaster Sean was walking the streets in New Orleans with a rifle. What exactly was he doing? I also question his presense in Haiti after the earthquake.
- r499 I can't figure out if he is a media whore or just really into causes. Oh wow, I just thought of something. He did that documentary about the Montessori molestation cases that all those people were busted for in the 80's and I guess exonerated later. Didn't people say that sit was basically done as Satanic rituals? Hmm, if so, I get why he stuck up for them. How about Johnny Depp being all palsy with that fucking freak Damien Ecchols? He and Penn are both weird.
- Hollywood is all about message branding and selling products. Certain studios execs and employees are more than willing to include hidden satanic messages either for a price or as part of their membership deal.
Look at college fraternities. They are nothing but pagan or witch covens where potential members pledge loyalty to a god or a higher cause/purpose and afterwards receive the active support of its members.
Hollywood works with the same networking system. In order to get really in (I mean really in!) you have to be initiated (the ritual depends on which coven or cult you become a member of) and afterwards you get all the business insider stuff that can make you rich or get you off on knowing stuff that others don't. Of course betraying your brethren or trying to get out alive is impossible (Scientology is a childs play in comparison). Hollywod also works with other networks like Wall Street, governments, churches, and help organisations in that regard to gather and share intel that may be of benefit for members.
Probably only 20% of the witch and satanic cult members in Hollywood really believe in all the mumbo-jumbo and only use it for career networking purposes and the services they provide (secure access to underage kids, knowledge, jobs, drugs, etc.). Most of the leaders are either crazy (or better have become) and believe in their own hype (or the myth they have created themselves or took over from someone else) or just pretend to believe it in order to have / stay in power and keep people kissing their asses and get a huge ego boost out of it (usually those become at one point seriously paranoid and crazy out of fear of losing their power - that's when the fun starts and power struggles emerge where everybody is a threat to everybodies' position).
- Would you agree that Madonna adopted those two African kids for occult purposes? Someone said that she is extracting energy from them. Madonna is basically a energy vampire who needs to surround herself with younger people to suck the life out of them. I think Angeline Jolie and Charlize Theron is doing the same thing with those kids they adopted. Both Charlize and Jolie look like witches.
- Tuesday Weld is not a witch. She married a famous Jew, Pinkus Zukerman, and I know this family.
I've asked them about these rumours. None has been substantiated.
- R499, Penn is just a loudmouth rat who has some good instincts but uses them to cover the alcoholism and violence. No formal connections. Except when he connects with political causes, but that's just the usual showboating delusion.
- R502, Madonna has no relationship to the occultists and power working. Even her kabbalah work was with a powerless, phony offshoot. She is a natural energy parasite who gives nothing - it's all about consumption - but pretty much she's benighted and completely clueless - about almosr everything.
- R503 is correct.
- Funny how after reading this thread, it really has me thinking about everything I'm exposed to nowdays.
One example is one of my new favorite bands, Imagine Dragons.
I did a little bit of research on them, because of their song "Radioactive," and found out from Wiki that "the group's name is an anagram, with the original words known only to the members of the band."
Can anyone think of an anagram of Imagine Dragons? I'm curious.
Besides their song Radioactive, they also have a song called "Demons." The lyrics are freaky. You can look them up yourself because it's too creepy to post here. Very occultish.
And to think I thought they were just this cool band with good songs.
- [quote] You can look them up yourself because it's too creepy to post here.
R507 obviously has a distorted view of what the status quo here is.
And have you spent at least a minute thinking about the anagram, R507, you lazy little twit, you? Or how about a bloody Google?
The Forces of Darkness have taken the culture and are pumping bad energy into the planet through sound and sight in the entertainment industry, and helping to change people into Something Else, and all you can do is pizz yourself over one band?
And it's "nowadays."
- This is a very strange thread. It's like someone who has escaped the asylum decided pay $18 just to share his delusions.
- I like it, it doesn't hurt to hear this stuff and you can take it or leave it. It's interesting even if not true.
- The MGM Grand Hotel in 1980 may or may not have been a satanic ritual.
80 people died with hundreds more injured. It was completely odd in terms of hotel negligence--how any major hotel in Las Vegas at the time could be allowed to operate without ANY SPRINKLERS WHATSOEVER is mind-boggling. The fire would have easily been contained with a basic sprinkler system.
And to make matters worse, the fire spread so quickly throughout the floor casino that guests were literally burned to death while playing the slot machines. Some of the charred bodies still had their hands placed on the slot machine handles.
No one has yet to explain this fire, and why fire marshalls were ignored in their pleas for a sprinkler system and fire extinquishers.
Another mystery is why this tragedy has mostly been forgotten.
- Tommy Lee Jones' tv wife on One Life TO Live was Lee Warrick - I believe she married a French witch and they probably initiated Tommy Lee into witchcraft.
Brenda Benet, late of Days of Our Lives, was cursed because she betrayed her Hollywood Hills coven. Her tragedies are too numerous to mention.
A famous female rock star of the 70's attended coven meetings at the home where Sharon Tate was massacared.
The person who started this thread is probably in terrible danger.
- Philip Cline, who is currently serving eight-life sentences for the Hilton Hotel fire is the likely suspect for the MGM Grand fire catastrophe.
Cline, who in articles was described as a troubled twenty-three year old was in essence an adult male satanist. His goal was to murder as many people as possible with fire. To this day he will not admit that he had committed arson, is still trying to gain sympathy, and wants to be freed.
Cline is suspected of setting fires at most of his former places of employment. Cline was an employee at the MGM Grand shortly before the fire happened, and worked in the Deli which is where the fire started.
Here's the rub: the way the fire spread out so quickly across the hotel--it was literally a fire ball--seems odd, and unnatural.
But if what people are saying is true, and many do believe this: Philip Cline is a satanic mass murderer on the scale of a war criminal.
- This thread is beyond nuts
- A lot of doubters here.
We call them sheep.
- Of course you do. Superiority to non-believers is what makes the conspiratorial mindset so electrifying. It makes you automatically important. Enjoy!
- R516, that faux-smug psychobabble, founded in too many hours of pop crap from people with degrees in PE, serves your purpose of maintaining equilibrium. But a smart-ass mouth doesn't change reality. And of course you're not about understanding reality, much less changing it. You're about the tunnel vision between your rheumy orbs and that little phone screen that says beep beep beep. Or is it a hip-hop beat that brings the void of your life to your ears.
Actually, the smugmouths serve our purpose as a veneer of slick coverage. With so many benighted heads among those with potential to act and refusal to think, we have even more room to operate.
You see, smugmouth, some of us are not interested in a conspiratorial mindset. Because THOSE are the layer on top of yours, and you negate each other. And so we have even more leverage while you snark at the "loons" and the loons snark at the "dumbshits."
I've shared here, once in a while, because it amuses me. And I've been pissed at some of the players, and they HATE the suggestion of exposure. And then I move on.
See you in your dreams some night.
- I stopped reading this when the OP wrote that the Secret Storm was on TV in 1978, when in fact, it was canceled in 1974.
- "Frank Zappa, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, the Byrds, Love, and countless others all had families with ties to military intellegence.
Okay, you might ask, so what--we all had uncles or grandads in the military. The thing is, these people all congregated in Laurel Canyon as up and coming rock stars and most had no musical talent. For some reason, they were all promoted to create a scene in society to influence young people."
Are you joking? Frank Zappa, Crosby, Stills, Nash (Graham Nash is British) & Young (Neil Young is Canadian), The Byrds and let me add The Mamas & The Papas for good measure, had NO MUSICAL TALENT?! What the hell were you listening to? Their demo tapes?
Are you fucking serious? Besides dabbling in rock and avant-garde free jazz, Zappa was a classical music level composer who worked with some of the world's top classical musicians.
As for the rest of the bands I listed, they defined an era and will forever be associated with the 'California Sound' of that era. Why don't you also lump The Beach Boys in with all these "no musical talent" bands. Your statement is pretty damn absurd.
As for congregating in Laurel Canyon, these musicians moved there once they started making money, much in the same way once rough areas in any state became gentrified then celebrities started to move in: Soho, Los Feliz, Chelsea, certain areas of Brooklyn etc, want more examples?
As for this statement, "they were all promoted to create a scene in society to influence young people", the youthquake movement was happening all over the world in the 1960s to the early 1970s, especially in the UK, it wasn't all about California based musicians influencing young people.
Your proclamations are downright laughable.
- What? Madonna has no ties to the occult?? Are you serious? She is the epitome of a Satanic occultist.
And Sean Penn is VERY involved in the world of intelligence, as is Tommy Lee Jones.
- [quote]The person who started this thread is probably in terrible danger.
- That's what I wonder r521, some of this stuff is posted by people who mean it and some are jokes. I don't know which that one is.
- OMG! THERE'S A LOBSTER LOOSE! EVERYONE RUN! HE'S LOOSE!
- Believe what you will, R522. Even if it is ridiculous supposition and disconnected nonsense. And, by the way, even if Mr. Penn has played with intelligence in a naive way, what does that have to do with the thread?
And Madonna? She's just been used. And not by anyone of real power.
- OMG R518 who is using your body to post then?
- Speaking of human sacrifices - what became of all the bodies of the people who died in NYC on 9/11?
"More than 11 years after the catastrophic destruction of the World Trade Center, New York City’s government is finally asking: What in the world could have happened to the missing 1,116 victims?
In every building collapse in history, all of the victims’ bodies have been recovered more or less intact. That is because falling buildings crush human bodies. They do not shred them into tiny pieces, or cause them to vanish into thin air.
Yet on September 11th, 2001, the most famous “building collapses” in history somehow caused the bodies of more than 1,000 victims to magically disappear. Not even a shred of skin, a fragment of fingernail, or a shard of bone from any of these bodies was ever recovered, despite meticulous “sifting and bucketing” efforts.
But that’s not the only mystery. Hardly anything was left of the 1,634 WTC occupants who did not completely vanish. Most of the human remains discovered and DNA-identified were in the form of tiny, shredded pieces, not intact bodies."
- I read that Hillary Clinton is a high priestess.
- R528- you are making that up!
And R527- So, did Satan steal the dead bodies on 9/11?
- Hillary went to Yale but it is unknown if she was in the Skull and Bones secret Fraternity there (they do have female members now).
The Skull and Bones is the secret order that controls the world and has included George Bush, John Kerry, and many others who get a free ride into American nobility and power.
It is a very scary group that uses death imagery and members cloaking themselves in black robes doing rituals. Very frightening.
The members stay loyal to each other and run all of the major industries and media outlets, so there's your answer as to why we are being bombarded with satanic imagery everywhere.
- Witches used to sit on their brooms. That's where the broomstick thing came from--masturbation.
- Witches are not satanists, and vice versa.
Witches in America and Europe are usually lower-income women who use herbal medicine out of necessity. Can't tell you about the rest of the world.
Satanists are either impoverished misfits or very wealthy Skull and Bones types.
- Obviously there are a lot of sillies here, both harmless and mean. Some, like R531, have earned small curses and can expect unexpected reversals in the next couple days. WIth itching.
But others have tied into the authentic shadows. It seems easy to tell which - but then I know and don't have to guess. I even recognize some voiced. And a few of them really know better than to share what they have.
Maybe you already know, then, that big things are planned for later in the year. Breaking the Egg, it's called. Oh, damn. I used a code term.
- [quote]did Satan steal the dead bodies on 9/11?
No but the fact that they were reduced to dust and ash suggests that the buildings were demolished using high-powered explosives rather than that it was a gravitational-based collapse.
- [quote]Witches in America and Europe are usually lower-income women who use herbal medicine out of necessity.
Keep telling yourself these quaint stories. Lower-income women in America are not "witches"--they're Bible-thumping weirdos.
I hate witches. They're so desperate.
- R534 is loonier than any of the witch puffers.
Of course bodies would be intact and recognizable when a 1,000+ building holding all its contents, a Boeing 767 (and 757 for the other tower), and a full complement of ignited jet fuel come crashing down into them.
And of course there are PLENTY of examples just like this in which bodies were spared.
- Okay, mr rocket scientist at R536, explain all the paper flying around when everything else was turned to dust.
Explain the physics of how three buildings collapse faster than the rare of free-fall -- air resistance, hello? All of those undamaged floors below the impact zone would have offered resistance that is thousands of times greater than air. And what energy source could have reduced the height of [most of] the columns, top-down, at the same rate?
Not to mention that no building made of steel has ever collapsed from fire,,,not even fire resulting from jet fuel..
- And this thread has derailed into yet another 911 conspiracy thread. Go watch Loose Change and talk to the people there, this is about witches.
- Listen to your better at R538, Idiot at R537. And shut up, if you don't want a permanent pock mark on your nose from a particularly nasty sepsis. It's something I'm good at. Idiot.
R538, dear, the funny thing is that actually, when it comes down to it, the thread isn't so much about witches. Witchcraft per se, in the form most people associate with it, is an activity only dilettantes and a few long-established coven engage in, additional to the many sad cases who attach themselves to it in a naive, needy way. Sure, the two covens that have been operating for decades (with change-overs as the leaders have died out) are serious and fun. Even Liz Taylor dabbled with one of them, for a while, for a gas. She'd deny it now, but so did Jane Fonda. And Deneuve. To name three. But "witches" are not connected to the heavy power players the thread mostly deals with.
These groups are less involved with witches than demonology and ritual magic. Their aim is not bothering with the small-stakes get-a-job, connect-with-nature, obtain-love, be-with-kindred-spirits types the Coven of Beverly Hills and the True Hearts Coven operate around. Well, that and booze and drugs and some sex.
The power groups aim at power. They assemble grids and centers of energy, maintained by the forces of thought and demonic associates (or elementals, or other manifestations of occult embodiment), and use them to get what they want and punish the people who get in their way. On the surface they may seem like coven workers, but they are not summoning the Lady and Lord in their various generational guises, as part of a nature/season circle through the year. They meet to energize themselves, compound their power, and at times parasitize "guests." Vampirize their energy. And the Big Guys who hear them and add support are strong and demanding allies - the more you take from them the more you must give them. Imagine $cientology without the obvious grift and connected to real power. And magnificently successful, and ultimately secret, no matter what secrets I and others have hinted at.
And of course the real players in LA, as in NYC, London (well, there are a lot of the old families involved in the UK), Paris, Moscow (now - an emerging center, with St. Pete a close second), and other centers are not the entertainers and beauties, usually. Youth and physical beauty are part of the energy source. It's the true money men, the production people, and ones connecting to other businesses and government, who drive the great workings currently doing so much damage (to others).
They seem themselves as maguses, more than anything. Jolie calls herself a witch but that's just show - she's been trying to take over one of the demonic circles for over 10 years now, and she has as much to do with witchcraft as I have to do with Holy Communion.
- Thank you r539, point taken. What I meant was that this thread is not about 9/11 conspiracies, there are a million of them already. This thread is interesting no matter what the actual term is. I am really enjoying it.
- so what, who cares?
- Hillary attended Wellesley for undergrad and Yale Law School. Does Skull & Bones initiate post-grads?
- I honestly don't know, R542.
What I do know is that we are coming up on the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic, occuring on April 15. Now, I consider that tragedy to be the 9/11 of the twentieth century. It was an illuminati coup.
Here's why: JP Morgan basically owned the Titanic and was of an old illuminati bloodline. It was he who pushed for the establishment of the Federal Reserve Bank. However, he did have opposition--and many of those industrialists were passengers on the Titanic. And isn't it odd that Morgan (and Mr. Vanderbilt, another bloodline) cancelled their trips at the very last moment.
Morgan claimed to have been too ill to ride however he caught frolicking with his mistress in the South of France. Morgan was known as a very cutthroat individual who cared only for money. Mr. Astor, the richest man at the time, was considered to be a kind man who cared for the poor and in fact, wanted to give poor people access to free electricity. He would have also been opposed to the Federal Reserve Bank.
Tragically, Mr. Astor perished on the Titanic.
The Titanic shares some of the very same key elements of the 9/11 tragedy. Too many unanswered questions, coincidences, and both events changed things forever.
RIP poor souls
- R543- I did not know that trivia about the Titanic. It is quite insightful (and I do not necessarily believe in witches)
- Didn't JP Morgan also rip off Tesla after learning Tesla planned to turn the entire planet into a free electricity-generating semiconductor? Seriously!
- [quote]The Titanic shares some of the very same key elements of the 9/11 tragedy.
The key elements shared would seem to be wingnut conspiracy theorists.
and Mr. Astor was friends with Tesla and it is thought that he wanted to finance Tesla in order to help the poor.
I forgot another one: Mr. Hershey. He too cancelled his trip and he was total illuminati.
- 9/11 is relevant to this discussion because it was a deliberate human sacrifice (and not done by "al Qaeda" either.) It is also relevant because the Pearl Harbor film that came out on Memorial Day weekend of 2001 and one was made with the full knowledge that the 9/11 attacks were going to be made to happen right after Labor Day.
The Pearl Harbor movie was intended as a recruiting tool for the US armed forces for the new "War on Terror" that was planned long in advance of 9/11.
Hollywood and Washington DC are a lot more closely connected behind the scenes than most people realize.
- Is it true that Fidel Castro is in fact a CIA agent?. I read somewhere that he was secretly trained in the U.S before taking over Cuba.
- R549, I was just thinking that the other day. How else did he survive with supposedly 600 attempts on his life. If they really wanted Castro dead, they could've easily killed him just like they killed so many leaders of the third world including Hugo Chavez.
- AND Ben Affleck starred in Pearl harbor and won an oscar for Argo (CIA proprganda film) AND his wife Jennifer G, starred in Alias- a spy TV show and supposedly filmed CIA recruitment videos.
Garner- Afflecks: CIA Propaganda Tools. Who knew?
- It was the U.S that supplied Castro and the rebels with weapons to overthrow Batista.I think Castro was a boogeyman creation by the U.S just like Osama Bin Laden.
- Ben Affleck is wanted for war-crimes.
- Wait. What is it that Jolie has supposedly been trying to take over? Everything but the kitchen sink tries to get pinned on this woman.
I loathe her, but she is not half as interesting as people think she is. She's just a poseur.
- I am shocked that posters actually mention energy vampires this openly.
- Whats the story behind the The Beatles being a mass mind control creation to brainwash the youth to bring about the counter culture movement? I read they were created by the tavistock Institution and that their songs were actually written by Adorno. Apparently John Lennon was going to reveal the truth but was killed by that CIA operative.
- Makes me wonder about John Hinckley and Jodie Foster. I also wondered if it was true that Gillian Anderson left the U.S. because she wouldn't play the game, and felt her life was in danger.
- Nothing would surprise me, at this point. Pretty much everything seems interconnected, after reading all this - and nothing anyone can do, on a large scale. All we can really do is on an individual level - love each other, help each other, be good to each other - and do your best to keep your head out of the media. I've not had television in over fifteen years, now, and get gladder by the day. Not like the internet is so pure, though..
- R554, of course Jolie is a poseur. But she is an insatiable appetite, which means she is an open maw of energy sucking, and from the time she was a teenager taking part in Mom's rituals - someone once shouted "basement circle nursery" at her on the red carpet and you could see her almost collapse with shock - she wanted to become the Big Mama of it all. And that meant going after the Hustons. Actually, Anjelica and Paloma Picasso sort-of share the role, but Picasso is pretty much the money. Whereas Anjelica is completely dedicated and takes her role very seriously. Actually, I'm surprised Jolie is still alive - they've sent her messages more than once, with a hushed-up car crash and a plane malfunction. Huston always said she didn't want to have to hurt Jolie. We'll see how long that lasts now that Anjelica has her respiratory problems - shhhh - and they all expect Jolie to act, expecting weakness.
Huston always was assumed to be Nicholson's tool, but it really was the other way around. He fucked around but he was still her consort, including with ceremonials. Including when things went very, very wrong. He made WITCHES OF EASTWICK as a threat to her. She broke it off and responded with THE WITCHES, showing him she could show her cards and get away with it, too. He still pays obeisance, like with the ruby and diamond necklace he gave her when she turned 60.
I do like Anjelica. She is more about maintaining the rites and the history - she's not greedy like almost all of the others. But that's what makes her deadly. When she does something now, it's on principle, and she never relents once the sentence is passed. She almost had Nicholson taken out when he "accidentally" left that mess behind. But she figured he hadn't outlived his usefulness, and his wild side - his energy - connected well.
R555, whatever do you mean? The energy vampires are fearless and don't feel threatened by exposure here. They get off on giving the finger to the herd, because they know no one ever will take it seriously enough to take action against them.
- r559 I like Anjelica too, I mean from what I have see of her and am glad to hear she's not as horrible as some other. But what about the guy who said she was after him on this thread? Is that you? Do know who it is? He said she was pretty awful.
- So what is Brad Pitt's involvement? Is he some kind of warlock?
- George Clooney and Angelina Jolie are CFR members.
Carroll Quigley, Professor of History at Georgetown University, and Bill Clinton's mentor stated, “The Council of Foreign Relations is the American Branch of a society which originated in England and believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established.”
What else do you need to know?
- Can someone please explain what circle nursery basement means? TIA.
- R560, yes, I wrote all the warnings earlier. In the mean time I was informed I was not a target - I bargained, I admit it. That's part of what I talked about, in other terms. But it showed me a side of Anjelica I hadn't seen before, and I think I understand her motives better. But make no mistake she is dangerous.
R563, it means that she and the Huston kids were involved as children in rituals - and I mean "involved," and the circle and rites were done in the basements/cellars of two of the houses they were in. The person yelling it was letting her know that part of the past was open for revelation - probably part of some deal he wanted to pitch, and used it as a form of blackmail. I wouldn't pull that - I fed people to her group, but I wouldn't cross her. No way in fucking hell.
The CFR and the Bilderbergs are ties to the big picture but not the big picture themselves. Any mechanism to draw the power players and busin together with their prey and their prospects keeps things in their purview.
- This thread been going on for three motherfucking years?
- The CFR, the Bilderbergs, the Trilateral Commission, and the highly secretive Council for National Policy (CNP) are all organizations where the un-elected elites gather to make policy... oh, and let's not forget Bohemian Grove, where the occult rituals occur.
Almost all of these power players are into the occult, and they RUN the WORLD and they use Hollywood to indoctrinate and brainwash the masses. That's all you really need to know.
Although, I do believe there are also organizations we know nothing about, who are also Luciferian, or Satanic. If you don't get that the world system is Satanic by now, you'll soon find out.
- I drive past that house errday in LA (on Franklin) that was said to be owned by that doctor who may or may not have been involved in the Black Dahlia murder. He had ties to John Huston I believe? There were supposed to be secret rooms used for sex rituals?
The house was used on Amerikkka's Next Top Model!
- R566, you sounded okay until you dropped the "Luciferian" and "Satanic" shit. That is so completely wrong and limited. Rather shows your knowledge is from conspiracy sites rather than anything actually informed by the dazzlement of experience.
Not that that's bad. It just means you are on the second ring of being indoctrinated and brainwashed, as intended. See, it doesn't hurt at all? You've gotten to where they want the "questioners" to get to.
- Well then, R568, clarify! What's on the "next ring"? Aliens?
- R568 this is not a mystery amongst Christians, Jews and Muslims. Satan's been running things on Earth for a while now. Hardly limited to conspiracy theorists.
- well i certainly do not see any evidence of the NWO or witches in this current pop hit...
- Are greedy folks running the world? of course. But I do not belive in God so why would I believe in satan and lucifer???
- Maybe you don't R572, but THEY do
- This thread makes me realize that at least 50% of all gay men are stupid, vacuous queens!
There is no such thing as witches, you incredibly stupid people!
Grow the fuck up!
- R569, first ignore the assholes as R570 and R572. They are blind and stupid sycophants who get their knowledge from greedy televangelists and the pulp of a false scripture.
And ignore R574, who declares an absurd statistic out of the fizz in her brain, insulting gay people and declaring her ill-bread, uneducated, sadly short-lived existence with an idiot's certainty. I see the fall that will clear her noise off the planet. Good. Consider it my more effective F&F. If I'm nice I'll let it be a non-fiery crash.
And as for your question, it is simplistic and babble-cant to call out a fallen angel and a distortion of a lesser demon as the center and might of all the work these people - we people - are doing. There are more powers than the cartoon characters the religious types cry about. It is not a simple black/white, gnostic world. The name is Legion. Lesser gods, nature spirits, totems. energy constructs, remnants of ancient energy constructs, elementals, spirits and sprites - there is a vast array of sources of power and collaboration. The "devil" shit is just a smoke screen.
And as for aliens, consider how keen the Catholic church is about keeping tabs with its American observatory - the only real science research the Church is conducting is in astronomy, and the Jesuits who run it admit freely it is all about making contact with the ones they know are out there and coming. But the Church focus is on the physical - and so this new life will not contradict or contravene the work that is being done. What are a few more funny looking bodies?
I changed my mind, R574. I think it will be with fire. And a door that won't open from the impact.
- Is R575 the ghost of Jack Parsons?
- R575 is correct, the Vatican does have a telescope in the US:
- R575 You Mad?
- The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist!
Of course, WHITE middle-class to affluent Americans don't believe in the devil...not yet, anyway. We've had it too good, while our tax dollars support all sorts of Satanic shit in our name around the globe, and even within these borders.
Just research the true history of the United States and tell me USA doesn't stand for Under Satan's Authority.
Starting with the genocide of the Native Americans, the enslavement of the African Americans.... to the WAR on the Third world that we've been conducting up until present time, not to mention, the treatment of our weakest links, MK Ultra, the new Jim Crow laws, etc.
- R577, the Vatican, indeed, has a telescope in the US.
Former vatican insider Malachi Martin's asserted that a "Satanic Enthronement ceremony" took place in the Vatican in 1963.
The result of this ritual meant the Vatican manifested what clerics referred to as the 'Superforce." Martin had first made reference to a diabolic rite held in Rome in his 1990 non-fiction best-seller about geopolitics and the Vatican, The Keys of This Blood, p 632 where he wrote:
[quote]"Most frighteningly for [Pope] John Paul [II], he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain bishops' chancelleries. It was what knowledgeable Churchmen called the 'superforce.' Rumors, always difficult to verify, tied its installation to the beginning of Pope Paul VI's reign in 1963. Indeed Paul had alluded somberly to 'the smoke of Satan, which has entered the Sanctuary'... an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican.
- Errr, no one's bringing race into this except you r579 .
Christians, Jews and Muslims all believe that without our faith we will go to hell. Some of us try to prevent that happening to others.
- I'm just contributing factual information to counter the the dim and biased bullshit here, R575. And occasionally I let a poster know there are consequences for hateful and erroneous speech. Think of the trolls - the homophobes and Christian denouncers here as casting weak but nasty little spells when they spill their garbage here. Once in a while I do a little clean-up - and it works best when I let them know in advance that something unpleasant is coming.
Now, does that sound made to you? (Demonic laughter over screams of pain)
- All the religion nonsense (God or Satan) is about gathering people around and turning them into the higher powers' puppets which will do their bidding.
People are drawn into this scheme by being promised a purpose, faith, money, wealth, knowledge, boys, girls, fame, etc. but what they really do is becoming playthings that amuse others who test them how far these puppets will go and how they will react if you put this or that in their way. It's like bratty kids playing with an insect (torturing may be the better word) that will not come out of this encounter alive.
Now, Druidism and witchcraft on the other hand are based on something different. They are in their pure form the attempt to (re)connect with our surroundings on a vibrational level and see behind the lie our senses tell us (how things and people really look, smell, and feel like. In computer program speak that means that our senses use a different protocol code language to decipher our surroundings than our energy core (for some that is called soul and others call it spirit).
Hollywood and governments like the US use any tool in the book (and that includes witchcraft) and twist and turn them to their liking so they can prey on people who feel lost and are looking for a higher purpose or a group they can belong to and feel superior or better.
- >>how things and people really look, smell, and feel like
Okay. Tiny pedestrian mind = blown, here. And the first to admit that I probably don't want to know the truth.
Off-topic, but this makes me wonder - Are portraits/renderings, 'wrong'? Reinforcing their matrix, per se? Not necessarily in the Amish sense of, 'stealing a soul' - I'm having trouble expressing myself, here.
- R584, portraits are not harmful or powerful in themselves. Thought-pictures - the mind's views and impressions of another in reflection - also are not harmful. Unless sufficient focused energy is put into them, for a particular end.
- Friday night bump! Oh and it looks like we will need another thread soon.
- There already is a part 2. Here ya go, R586.
- Oh, thank you r587. I wouldn't have even seen that.