Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item!- Paul McCartney has been waiting to speak out against Yoko Ono but she just won’t die!

“ Word on the street is that the recent announcement of four movies about the same story may be because two are about to speak their truth. Or, rather, one on behalf of a deceased partner. Apparently, in his eighties, he's beginning to realize that the person he wanted to pass before he spilled the beans is still clinging to life, albeit at the farm upstate rather than overlooking Central Park West, and with relatives of theirs collaborating recently on a song, he thinks maybe it might be time.

(P.S. The four-way split was suggested so that half the group wouldn't play the background, as they have in the entire history of that story to date.)”

Rumors say he believes she had something to do with Lennon’s death. Who knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 30, 2024 1:40 AM

FFS Yoko wasn't a very nice person most of the time (witness her treatment of her stepson and various employees) but to think she had something to do with Chapman and his craziness is nuts. There would have been a whole lot of easier ways to bump off her famous husband rather than having him blown away at their front door next to Central Park.

Paul may have an axe to grind however, about other issues. There were always strong rumors that Yoko used her pull with rich and connected relatives in Japan to get Paul arrested and jailed for weed possession back in 1980. This isn't too far-fetched; he may be waiting for her passing before dumping his tranche of gossipy accusations. Recall though he needs to stay somewhat onsides with Sean since he'll be controlling his father's estate.

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2024 4:48 PM

Targeting Yoko has always been pointless. John wanted a "mommy" and if Yoko had not been handy he would eventually have found another.

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2024 5:02 PM

I can't believe Paul is scared of Yoko. She can't hurt him or his legacy now. Also, Ringo is still alive and he knows everything Paul does

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2024 5:10 PM

He's waiting for her to die so he can reveal that he and John were lovers. Paul said many years ago that there were things he'd never speak of until Cynthia and Yoko were dead.

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2024 5:13 PM

^ I'm sure Yoko knows John fucked Paul, we do

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2024 5:15 PM

Yoko is very very wealthy. She was very smart with her investments years ago and benefited from them.

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2024 5:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2024 5:22 PM

False. Don't ask how I know. But utterly false.

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2024 5:23 PM

^ That blind stuff always is, but it's fun to talk about

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2024 5:24 PM

Doesn't Yoko have dementia? She probably doesn't even remember who Paul McCartney is.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2024 5:26 PM

R8 jobless, you know nothing. Go ask your family to cook for you.

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2024 5:38 PM

Paul wants to spill the gay Beatles beans so bad.

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2024 5:42 PM

BEATLES STOP!

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2024 5:42 PM

Oh please. This such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2024 5:43 PM

If Yoko had wanted Lennon dead she could have just sung to him until the inevitable suicide.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2024 6:07 PM

That reads almost like a mock version of a Blind Item. Might as well list names, it was so obvious who they're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2024 6:15 PM

Even if true> I don't think Paul would have nay real incentive to reveal that part of his relationship with John. It would just overshadow the music itself and the forever mystique and mystery about the Beatles.

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2024 6:27 PM

I agree. Even if that is true, I do not see him ever admitting it. That would actually ruin the reputation of the band altogether. However, the band has always hated her, and I do not think that the Bad Blood with her has ever gone away.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2024 6:33 PM

I don't believe this for the simple fact that Paul has tried, very successfully to build a relationship with both of John's sons, as he has with George's kids. Stop all this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2024 6:51 PM

[quote]He's waiting for her to die so he can reveal that he and John were lovers.

Aren't we all?

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2024 6:55 PM

Paul is a businessman, full stop, not just a musician. He's not going to done one thing to hurt any future Beatles legacy, that he's seen his whole life to build up. Not even bad blood with Yoko will affect it.

The Beatles are a conglomerate. A hugely talented brilliant band yes, but one of the most successful business units in entertainment history. There's a reason they - and to another extent, the Stones - have the insanely huge, money-generating legacy they have today, while erstwhile rivals like the Beach Boys and the Byrds (the latter arguably one of the most influential groups of that entire era) have disappeared into the mists of time...the band members, and by extension their wives and families, knew what to do to keep things going.

by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2024 6:59 PM

R19 WTF. what does Paul wanting to have a relationship with John’s sons have to do with his relationship with Yoko?

by Anonymousreply 22April 22, 2024 7:00 PM

The Beach Boys still pop up here and there. They don’t have the cultural impact of The Beatles but they aren’t gone in the dust like you make it sound. They actually have a new doc on Disney+ coming out on May 24.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 22, 2024 7:02 PM

It's amazing to me that it's 2024 and we are still talking about Paul McCartney and Yoko Ono.

by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2024 7:05 PM

It'll be alright, Paul

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 22, 2024 7:13 PM

I was also surprised at how poorly this was disguised, aka, not at all. I think it's a bunch of BS. I'm sure they all know the dirt (those that remain) but no one wants to hurt their legacy.

by Anonymousreply 26April 22, 2024 7:13 PM

Thanks r7!

Remarkably pert tits on the old girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 22, 2024 7:16 PM

Exposing Yoko won’t hurt The Beatles legacy. If anything it would make people feel more empathetic and sympathetic for the other band members who had to deal with the raging bitch that was Yoko. Everyone knows the 3 other band members hated her, as did everyone who worked behind the scenes.

For decades it’s believed she was why the band parted ways. John wouldn’t get rid of her or at least keep her out of their studio time etc.

by Anonymousreply 28April 22, 2024 7:16 PM

Bring it, you Angela Lansbury knockoff!

by Anonymousreply 29April 22, 2024 7:36 PM

R3, Ringo doesn’t know shit.

by Anonymousreply 30April 22, 2024 7:43 PM

The blind says “two” are about to speak their truth, so I assume Ringo does know stuff and wants to speak the truth before he dies, but they probably don’t wanna deal with Yoko and her estate. They are all in their 80s now after all.

by Anonymousreply 31April 22, 2024 7:52 PM

Behind every evil, scheming wife is a weak husband.

by Anonymousreply 32April 22, 2024 7:56 PM

I don't know, there's still Sean and Julian to think about. I don't think Paul would intentional say something that would hurt John's kids

by Anonymousreply 33April 22, 2024 8:04 PM

Julian? The same Julian abandoned by his father because of Yoko?

Theyre both grown men. John is in his 80s. I don’t think he’s worried about hurting a 61 year old and 48 year olds feelings. They aren’t kids.

by Anonymousreply 34April 22, 2024 8:09 PM

^ Ok, but Paul has nothing to gain from saying anything that would hurt them. This whole blind item stuff is bullshit, so trying to make it make sense is a fools game

by Anonymousreply 35April 22, 2024 8:19 PM

Maybe he isn’t trying to “gain” anything but wants the public to know TRUTHS before they’re all dead. Not everything someone does is for gains. They know all the truths. If they never share it before they die those truths are buried with them and it’s all speculation and conspiracy theories for the rest of time.

by Anonymousreply 36April 22, 2024 8:23 PM

“I will sing latest song: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

by Anonymousreply 37April 22, 2024 8:25 PM

His daughter with Peg Leg looks trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 22, 2024 8:27 PM

Sure, R31, but Ringo doesn't know about what happened between Paul, John and Yoko.

by Anonymousreply 39April 22, 2024 8:31 PM

Maybe this is like the PAUL IS DEAD scam from 1969. They plant all this bullshit and people eat it up.

by Anonymousreply 40April 22, 2024 8:33 PM

@r38, All of Paul's kids look sexual ambiguous

by Anonymousreply 41April 22, 2024 8:35 PM

The most sexually ambiguous looking one in the photo @ R38 is Paul.

by Anonymousreply 42April 22, 2024 9:00 PM

^ Wearing a face that she keeps in a jar by the door.

by Anonymousreply 43April 22, 2024 9:39 PM

Believe all Beatles.

by Anonymousreply 44April 22, 2024 9:44 PM

r39 he would have most of the details, given he was present for all of the major recording sessions for years which involved all of the band. The band members also socialized frequently outside of the studio. Heck George engaged in a raging affair with Maureen Starkey shortly after the Beatles broke up.

Ringo and Paul are also still close and socialize frequently, there are video clips and photos of them together several times a year, in LA, London or elsewhere. Paul would confide in Ringo no problem.

r38 Bea looks a bit ambiguous and has a harridan for a mother, but she's by all accounts the most intelligent of Paul's kids, she's at Cambridge studying molecular biology or something similar according to rumor.

by Anonymousreply 45April 22, 2024 9:57 PM

[quote]The Beach Boys still pop up here and there. They don’t have the cultural impact of The Beatles but they aren’t gone in the dust like you make it sound. They actually have a new doc on Disney+ coming out on May 24.

The Beach Boys certainly had a major musical impact equal to or nearly equal to the Beatles in the 60s, and left a large cultural footprint. There are documentaries as noted that pop up, and the occasional film (Brian Wilson's life is ripe for the screen). But they don't have the anywhere near the present-day acclaim and fan following the Fab Four maintain - that's down to business management, publicity, branding deals, re-issues, and the like. And, cooperation and coordination of remaining band member and heirs.

The latter was sorely lacking in the case of the Byrds, who imo should have the cultural legacy equal to the two other groups. Scheming, arguing, and undercutting each other over the years will not enhance your legacy or result in sustained music sales....there's a patina of 60s peace love and happiness that continues to coat the Beatles like a magical patina; Paul and Ringo (with help from Yoko, Olivia etc) have steadfastly kept this going even if it's somewhat distorted.

by Anonymousreply 46April 22, 2024 10:05 PM

I prefer The Rutles, a legend that will last a lunchtime!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 22, 2024 10:10 PM

^In case you never watched the fabulous “documentary” of The Rutles, it was just as funny as This Is Spinal Tap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 22, 2024 10:16 PM

R48, The Rutledge WAS the documentary. They were created for it, they didn’t exist elsewhere. George Harrison was one of the producers.

by Anonymousreply 49April 22, 2024 10:21 PM

Phone screwed up the post ^ supposed to be The Rutles, not Rutledge

by Anonymousreply 50April 22, 2024 10:22 PM

The Beach Boys are very American and their music was very different from the Stones or Beatles. They weren’t a part of the British Invasion because they weren’t British. Their music wasn’t rock and roll. It was full blown pop music for Americans. I think placing them with the British bands is a bit disingenuous.

And not every band, no matter how good they are, is gonna be a cultural icon. The Beatles dominated the charts in a massive way. Theyre up there with MJ, Elvis and Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 51April 22, 2024 10:22 PM

Yes r49, that’s why documentary is in quotes. Hysterical movie!

by Anonymousreply 52April 22, 2024 10:23 PM

Most people care more about their legacy than the truth at the end. Paul doesn’t need to generate money from some juicy end of life memoir to leave his kids

by Anonymousreply 53April 22, 2024 11:22 PM

This shit still? in 2024?

This whole Blame Yoko for the Beatles splitting up is so stupid and sexist.

Here's a thought. How 'bout blaming the Beatles for breaking up?

And if Lennon chose to impose Yoko on their recording sessions, that's on Lennon.

by Anonymousreply 54April 22, 2024 11:53 PM

True ^^ and many don't want to view Paul as anything other than a baby-faced angel who was belittled by meanie John and harridan Yoko. Paul was a bitch in his own right, certainly played plenty of power games towards the end of the band and dished out as good as he got.

by Anonymousreply 55April 23, 2024 12:32 AM

Paul tried to take over after Brian Epstein died. No one else was equipped to to it.

by Anonymousreply 56April 23, 2024 12:44 AM

Ono is a stereotypical rich kid, snobby, selfish and entitled.

by Anonymousreply 57April 23, 2024 12:47 AM

Jane Asher is still alive and she knows all the dirt!

They say she came home early and found Paul in bed with another woman. I’ve never believed that story. She came home and found Paul in bed with John!

by Anonymousreply 58April 23, 2024 3:40 AM

Bingo, R56. I don’t think it was anything Machiavellian. Paul was the only one who could do it, because John was strung out on heroin all the time. Also, Paul seems like he was more emotionally invested in the idea of The Beatles than the other guys.

by Anonymousreply 59April 23, 2024 3:51 AM

But didn’t Paul turn the business end over to his girlfriend’s father. Everyone complained about Yoko but Paul was pulling shit too.

by Anonymousreply 60April 23, 2024 3:56 AM

Paul tried to insist that the Beatles hire his new father-in-law, Lee Eastman, as their manager. They all of course refused. He went on to become Paul's own personal manager after going solo, and really helped him make money, by encouraging him to invest in music publishing. He also repped Elton John, and helped Billy Joel re-build his finances in the 80s/90s after he was nearly broke from bad management early in his career.

by Anonymousreply 61April 23, 2024 4:06 AM

Paul becomes emotional listening to a John recording. At about 1:30

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 23, 2024 5:23 AM

I thought the CDAN shill had been red-tagged after posting eight Enty blinds in one day.

by Anonymousreply 63April 23, 2024 5:35 AM

Don’t know about this particular one, but the Paul/John as lovers rumors are legit.

As is the basic conjecture John and Yoko were going to divorce within a year if he had lived - she had Sam Green in the wings and he was flying back to England…

by Anonymousreply 64April 23, 2024 7:10 AM

R64 we don’t know if it’s legit. You saying it’s legit doesn’t make it legit. None of us would have any proof of that. Now THAT is legit.

by Anonymousreply 65April 23, 2024 7:14 AM

"I can envision a scenario where John and Brian Epstein had a physical relationship; nothing too outrageous here, it’s been discussed for years. Then, with Brian’s death, John was suddenly without an outlet for that desire. He could not go outside the Beatles — short of seducing the Queen, that was the only kind of scandal that could’ve destroyed the group — so he naturally looked inside, and found Paul."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 23, 2024 7:54 AM

"The second bit of dirt, revealed by Yoko in an interview with Norman, is that John may also have harbored sexual feelings for Paul. Discussing the acrimony between the two after the Beatles' break-up, Norman writes, "Indeed, John's anger was more that of an ex-spouse than ex-colleague, reinforcing a suspicion already in Yoko's mind that his feelings for Paul had been far more intense than the world at large had ever guessed. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 23, 2024 7:56 AM

“You say that I loved him, but as 16-year-old and 17-year-old Liverpool kids, you couldn’t say that. It just wasn’t done,” McCartney told poet Paul Muldoon last week at a launch event for his new book "The Lyrics"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 23, 2024 8:02 AM

Faul can't say anything because Yoko knows his real identity.

by Anonymousreply 69April 23, 2024 10:48 AM

^ Yeah, well, we're onto to Yoko's real identity too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 23, 2024 11:54 AM

Paul is DEAD TO ME!

by Anonymousreply 71April 23, 2024 12:31 PM

[quote]He's waiting for her to die so he can reveal that he and John were lovers.

Yoko has also implied it :

[quote]"To sum it up, Paul is a good songwriter and also he was John's partner before I became John's partner. And as John put it: "The first I picked Paul as a partner and next Yoko. First Paul McCartney and next Yoko Ono", something, I think, he said".- Yoko Ono

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 23, 2024 1:28 PM

"Partner" as in PROFESSIONAL partner.

by Anonymousreply 73April 23, 2024 2:06 PM

“Partner” meaning professional partners. Jesus people.

by Anonymousreply 74April 23, 2024 2:09 PM

^ See actually what she thought at r67 and quit speculating 🙄

by Anonymousreply 75April 23, 2024 3:00 PM

Speculating, r75? Really? The operative words in your quote - "MAY HAVE." AKA "Speculating." Or we could just go with fantasizing for that.

by Anonymousreply 76April 23, 2024 3:23 PM

This guy is Faul, not Paul.

by Anonymousreply 77April 23, 2024 3:31 PM

When asked for comment, Yoko responded:

"Ai! Ai! Ai ai ai ai ai!"

by Anonymousreply 78April 23, 2024 3:44 PM

@r76, You're "speculating" on what Yoko meant by "partner". She is pretty clear on what she thought of the relationship. YOU, however, decided that you know more than she does. You don't

by Anonymousreply 79April 23, 2024 3:49 PM

Faul left, Paul right

It's very clear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 23, 2024 5:52 PM

The fissures in the band are pretty apparent in the Get Back docu-series.

by Anonymousreply 81April 23, 2024 6:34 PM

The Faul conspiracy theory is absurd.

by Anonymousreply 82April 23, 2024 6:39 PM

Oh for God's sake just DIE already!!

by Anonymousreply 83April 23, 2024 6:58 PM

It's obvious, R80.

by Anonymousreply 84April 23, 2024 7:33 PM

I don't see how anyone can think this is the same person:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 23, 2024 9:40 PM

Aren't there several Fauls?

by Anonymousreply 86April 23, 2024 9:47 PM

I was walking around a household items store, and there was a big bed. There was a tiny Asian woman standing by it, and going up on her tippy toes, looking further up the shop, as if trying to get someone's attention (whoever was her companion), to show them the bed. This was in Dublin. As I typed this, the idea of Yoko and the lie in only dawned on me now...I never made a connection to yoko and beds at the time. I was in a hurry, really stressed, so I had to keep going...She smiled at me as if to acknowledge that I jD recognised her. I met Paul once, with Paul Newman...I only realised 4 years later when watching an old movie, how hot Newman had been.

by Anonymousreply 87April 23, 2024 10:05 PM

Paul/Faul wasn't hot, R87?

by Anonymousreply 88April 23, 2024 11:23 PM

He was the walrus, R88.

by Anonymousreply 89April 24, 2024 12:16 AM

R85, those photos are like 50-60 years apart. People change dramatically when aging. Old Paul still has the same right canine as young Paul, albeit with his other teeth filed down.

by Anonymousreply 90April 24, 2024 2:58 PM

He should just write down all the trash talk about her and his point of view etc etc about everything and ask his heirs to release it to public if he dies before that whore he hates.

by Anonymousreply 91April 24, 2024 3:33 PM

R90, Paul's rhinoplasty has a lot to do with the difference. Didn't notice?

by Anonymousreply 92April 24, 2024 4:06 PM

I didn't mention the nose job because I thought it was obvious.

by Anonymousreply 93April 24, 2024 4:21 PM

Look at the monster chin, it's exactly the same. Dead giveaway.

The nose job was subtle. When did he get that done? Not when Linda was alive.

by Anonymousreply 94April 24, 2024 5:41 PM

Unless you have another CREDIBLE source, please stop posting content from the discredited CDAN.

by Anonymousreply 95April 24, 2024 5:55 PM

I thought his face work really feminized him. Not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 96April 24, 2024 5:57 PM

People don’t fucking die anymore. My partner has a relative who would have left him two million dollars if she had only died about two years ago in her nineties. She has since gone nuts and dropped him from her will. She is 94 and will never ever die.

It is absolutely horrifying how many people live into their nineties. Only the Queen, Jane Goodall and David Attenborough should be allowed.

by Anonymousreply 97April 24, 2024 7:23 PM

More QAnon conspiracy nonsense from the CDAN liar.

by Anonymousreply 98April 24, 2024 8:31 PM

Tell me about it R97. My MIL is almost100. She was diagnosed with cancer and refuses to be treated for it. (Yay!) Turns out to be a rare, SLOW GROWING form of cancer. (Boo!)

I swear she’s going to outlive my other half and I won’t see a penny after putting up with 30 years of her nonsense

by Anonymousreply 99April 24, 2024 8:36 PM

[quote]Old Paul still has the same right canine as young Paul, albeit with his other teeth filed down.

They aren't his "teeth."

by Anonymousreply 100April 24, 2024 10:08 PM

[quote]The nose job was subtle. When did he get that done? Not when Linda was alive.

SUBTLE? Are you blind?

He had the nose job right after The Beatles broke up. Linda was around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 24, 2024 10:12 PM

"…and we thought we’d do a number of an old, estranged fiance of mine, called Paul".-John Lennon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 30, 2024 1:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!