Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oil heiress Ivy Getty divorcing husband Tobias Engel after four years

Already divorced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2024 7:44 AM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2024 3:08 AM

They’re both creepy-looking.

by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2024 3:22 AM

Did she realise he's very obviously gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2024 3:27 AM

I'd like to see these tabloids and fashion magazines start featuring regular people. No putting on airs. But stuff life, "Sarah Thomson has been working for a dentist office for 10 years and is thrilled to marry the love of her life, Ryan Peters, who is finishing up his final year in physical therapy school After a honeymoon in the Bahamas, they look forward to raising a family and building a home one day"

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2024 3:38 AM

Murdoch NY Post intern at it again

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2024 4:06 AM

that wedding certainly was one of the tackier events in recent memory, maybe her next one will be better.

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2024 4:14 AM

It was too strange to be tacky and held during the pandemic

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2024 4:16 AM

R4 they're called engagement announcements and they've been printing them for centuries. I almost fell asleep reading your post, so, no, let's not feature regular folk in the tabloids. Sarah and Ryan are boring as hell.

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2024 4:27 AM

This wedding emphasized what a farce were the mask mandates, so at least it served some purpose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2024 4:37 AM

Jesus R9, we can't even have a thread about a frivolous heiress without a fucking political statement. You're so 2020.

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2024 4:42 AM

Fuck off, r10.

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2024 4:54 AM

Why don't you fuck off, R11?

by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2024 5:01 AM

The mask mandate was an abortive attempt to keep the infection in check

by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2024 5:37 AM

She looks a bit like Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2024 5:50 AM

Nancy is a gross person and i’m a far left type myself. Why was she at a getty wedding during covid at all??? Let alone officiating??

by Anonymousreply 15April 17, 2024 2:21 AM

Team Nancy. Back then, the elite had access to tests to confirm their health status the rest of us did not.

Testing negative then meant you could mingle and didn't need to wear a face mask.

The fucked up thing about this is the tests are they're not 100 percent accurate, particularly the at home tests.

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2024 2:30 AM

[quote] Why was she at a getty wedding during covid at all???

Obsequience to the Getty PACs. They s buy her kind by the bushel.

by Anonymousreply 17April 17, 2024 6:11 AM

Wonder if Nats Getty is still married to that Trans woman? ( I've looked it up) Nats has had his tits lopped off.

by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2024 7:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!