Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone follow Tyler Henry ?

He's the celebrity medium. He has an extensive 'Hollywood celebrity' list of clients and a waiting list of over 600,000. His TV show 'Life after Death' is on Netflix.

He warned celebrity Alan Thicke of heart and blood pressure problems in 2016, just a few months before Thicke died of aortic dissection at the age of 69 (Thicke never went to the doctor after Henry's warning). Anyone know anything more about him or had a reading with him ? Is he a fraud ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2024 5:39 AM

[quote] Is he a fraud ?

Yes

by Anonymousreply 1April 14, 2024 4:34 PM

He looks like a droid.

by Anonymousreply 2April 14, 2024 4:34 PM

[quote] Anyone follow Tyler Henry ?

No. No one does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 14, 2024 4:34 PM

Whoa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 14, 2024 4:35 PM

[quote] He's the celebrity medium

He looks like an extra-large to me.

by Anonymousreply 5April 14, 2024 4:36 PM

[quote] Anyone follow Tyler Henry ?

I did until the restraining order

by Anonymousreply 6April 14, 2024 4:41 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 7April 14, 2024 4:42 PM

šŸ“ šŸ¦·

by Anonymousreply 8April 14, 2024 4:43 PM

Anyone who calls themselves a medium is obviously a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 9April 14, 2024 4:48 PM

This is a well-documented scam that people have been running for generations. It's just studying body language and manipulating the discussion to confirm what the subject wants to hear. It's like giving a pickpocket a reality show and making them a celebrity. Anyone who takes this at face value is foolish.

by Anonymousreply 10April 14, 2024 5:09 PM

Who was the guy who used to be on all the talk shows who did this. I think he even had his own syndicated show. It's totally fake, but there's a skill to the grift.

by Anonymousreply 11April 14, 2024 5:14 PM

Amateur!

by Anonymousreply 12April 14, 2024 5:20 PM

Dixon!

by Anonymousreply 13April 14, 2024 5:30 PM

[quote] Who was the guy who used to be on all the talk shows who did this. I think he even had his own syndicated show. It's totally fake, but there's a skill to the grift.

I think you're thinking of James Van Praagh. Gay as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 14, 2024 6:00 PM

He has a very very very bottomy voice.

by Anonymousreply 15April 14, 2024 6:06 PM

[quote]I think you're thinking of James Van Praagh. Gay as well.

I never understood how Van Praagh got a following. He's not even particularly good at cold reading.

John Edward, on the other hand, projected a real warmth and non-threatening aura, so I understood why the frauen liked him.

by Anonymousreply 16April 14, 2024 6:28 PM

That's it Voice. John Edward. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 17April 14, 2024 6:30 PM

A very good friend of mine worked for Edwards when he was shooting his show in NYC. She was a production assistant for him for a few years - said he was 'the real deal' and nothing was staged. Also said he was a very nice guy to work with back then.

by Anonymousreply 18April 14, 2024 7:23 PM

What a godawful picture. Is America the only country obsessed with veneers?

by Anonymousreply 19April 14, 2024 7:25 PM

You prefer the British alternative R19?

by Anonymousreply 20April 14, 2024 7:29 PM

R4 that's the Man Who Laughs, inspiration for the Clown Prince of Crime, the Joker

I had a reading from Tyler b4 he hit; it was all stuff he could have learned from my FB

A friend gave me a reading once and the psychic told me my uncle was reaching out to me from the beyond- I said I was named after him; she said "yes ... yes his name was 'Josh'"... (my name) as if this was some big revelation

I said no, his name was Jacob -- that's my middle name

A few more strikes like that and we wrapped

My friend said I wasn't open to hearing from the other side

I'm not saying there aren't legit folks out there; I've just never met one

by Anonymousreply 21April 14, 2024 7:37 PM

[quote]A very good friend of mine worked for Edwards when he was shooting his show in NYC. She was a production assistant for him for a few years - said he was 'the real deal' and nothing was staged. Also said he was a very nice guy to work with back then.

No offense to your friend, but he's as big a fraud as Van Praagh, Tyler, Theresa Caputo, Sylvia Browne...

I'm sure he's a likable dude, and he may even believe what he says, but he's cold reading as much as the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 22April 14, 2024 8:29 PM

I wonder if, when Tyler sees a hot guy, he can predict whether or not he's going to get fucked. Wonder how many sexual encounters he has had with customers.

by Anonymousreply 23April 14, 2024 8:33 PM

Criswell Predicts.

A friend ask him about his "power" one day and Criswell: "Shit, baby, I can't look out the window and tell you if it's raining!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 14, 2024 8:48 PM

[quote] Is he a fraud ?

Thereā€™s no such thing as psychics. Does that answer your question?

by Anonymousreply 25April 14, 2024 8:54 PM

He must be really efficient at eating corn on the cobb.

by Anonymousreply 26April 14, 2024 8:55 PM

His longterm boyfriend is Clint Godwin, who's worked as a photographer and also calls himself a "paranormalist." They also have a youtube channel where they release 'mystical' instrumental songs (synth). They live in a "cabin" home in the Topanga Canyon area of L.A.

And ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 14, 2024 9:11 PM

... I first heard of him when (gay) Michael Corbett discovered him and became an early PR/promoter and helped produce his shows.

This goes back awhile. This photo is from 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 14, 2024 9:16 PM

The BF is cute,

by Anonymousreply 29April 14, 2024 9:57 PM

[quote] that's the Man Who Laughs, inspiration for the Clown Prince of Crime, the Joker

I did not like Heath Ledger in his role as ā€œJokerā€.

by Anonymousreply 30April 14, 2024 9:57 PM

I would love to live in a cabin in Topanga.

by Anonymousreply 31April 14, 2024 11:02 PM

Topanga? .. Can Tyler predict mudslides and wildfires?

by Anonymousreply 32April 14, 2024 11:33 PM

I watched two of his episodes on NETFLIX tonight. They're not bad at all, and Tyler really is a cutie with a great personality. I just think each ep could have been trimmed down about fifteen minutes.

by Anonymousreply 33April 15, 2024 4:46 AM

Aspie with fluorescent teef?

by Anonymousreply 34April 15, 2024 5:25 AM

Lots of videos online calling TH a fake...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 15, 2024 5:38 AM

Nicki Swift isn't a fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 15, 2024 5:40 AM

[quote]A very good friend of mine worked for Edwards when he was shooting his show in NYC. She was a production assistant for him for a few years - said he was 'the real deal' and nothing was staged. Also said he was a very nice guy to work with back then.

An old friend of mine also worked for Edwards and said the opposite. He did also say he was very nice though, so that's similar. I think the truth is somewhere in between. Sometimes they hit it, sometimes they don't. It can't be easy to perform nightly.

That being said, I thought there was something to Tyler Henry when he read the Try Guys because he apparently hit on a family secret that had Eugene Lee Yang freaked out

by Anonymousreply 37April 15, 2024 5:51 AM

Hairy legs.

by Anonymousreply 38April 15, 2024 1:38 PM

They are all fake. Sylvia Browne was on Montell Jordan's show talking to one of the mothers of the Cleveland Three - (three girls who were imprisoned in a basement for years) and told her she was dead and to move on. Then years later all three were found when they escaped their captor's house. Brown took no beats when she told the poor woman she was dead.

by Anonymousreply 39April 15, 2024 2:35 PM

[quote] You prefer the British alternative [R19]?

R20, I'm not R19 but YES. I would prefer no teeth to ... that.

by Anonymousreply 40April 15, 2024 2:39 PM

He looks like a mannequin. Or an android.

by Anonymousreply 41April 15, 2024 6:55 PM

R27 Oh they both look like they are twinks that are packing major meat.

by Anonymousreply 42April 15, 2024 7:22 PM

He's very cute, just my type

[quote]I think you're thinking of James Van Praagh. Gay as well.

R14 Gay guys seem to have a knack for this cold reading stuff, its a bit like gaydar which I dont got

[quote]He has a very very very bottomy voice.

Yeah R15... like I said... just my type

by Anonymousreply 43April 16, 2024 8:16 AM

R27 beautiful couple.

R38 yeah he' surprisingly hairy, didnt expect that

by Anonymousreply 44April 16, 2024 8:24 AM

Tyler has converted many.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 16, 2024 12:14 PM

It's easy to do readings on celebrities. You just get the production staff to do extensive research.

by Anonymousreply 46April 16, 2024 12:42 PM

Tricking Boy George into anything isn't much of an accomplishment.

by Anonymousreply 47April 16, 2024 1:09 PM

[quote]They are all fake. Sylvia Browne was on Montell Jordan's show

Oh DEAR.

Although my favorite story about Sylvia and her talons was that she was on Larry King a week before 9/11 and didn't bother to warn anyone that it was coming.

by Anonymousreply 48April 16, 2024 3:07 PM

r48 I mean Montell Willians, not Jordan lol. But yeah she flat out told the mother of one of the girls she was dead, that Sylvia was speaking to the dead girl and she wanted her mom to move on.

by Anonymousreply 49April 16, 2024 6:39 PM

Lol, you bitches are brutal in this thread -- and I love it! Let the roasting commence!

by Anonymousreply 50April 16, 2024 6:45 PM

Saliva Browne always said the missing person was dead and the body was in a ditch by the railroad tracks.....every GD time.....

by Anonymousreply 51April 16, 2024 7:06 PM

Clint's a bottle blond.

This goes back to 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 16, 2024 7:32 PM

He was profiled on CBS Sunday Morning this week. Very disturbing smile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 16, 2024 10:55 PM

You know you can trust a person when they have pieces of white vinyl fencing glued onto their teeth. Mary Lou Retton has the same grill.

by Anonymousreply 54April 16, 2024 11:19 PM

[quote] Mary Lou Retton has the same grill.

Did she set up a GoFundMe account to pay for that?

by Anonymousreply 55April 16, 2024 11:21 PM

I had a reading with Tyler prior to him hitting it big.

He asked me 'who is Elaine?' (not the name he said)

I'm like well, that's my mother; WHO IS ALL OVER MY FACEBOOK.

by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2024 4:59 AM

Is he still with this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2024 5:03 AM

He is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2024 5:16 AM

[quote] "Anyone who calls themselves a medium is obviously a fraud."

This. I believe people can have premonitions in certain respects, but claiming to communicate with the dead will get the automatic shutdown from me.

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2024 5:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!