Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

2 gay Brits visit Orlando

They weren't impressed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 29, 2024 4:23 PM

Aw that’s pro rugby player Keegan Hirst.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2024 11:25 AM

Keegan Hirst is a beautiful man, but also an opportunistic, self-centered and vapid attention whore. It isn't surprising at all that he has ended up in a relationship with the insufferably banal Joel Wood... By the way, is his ex-wife still endlessly complaining about how he'd rather do public appearances than take care of his children?

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2024 12:41 PM

I checked Joel's IMDB page. Wow, nothing really. He's got pretty eyes. He has kept the lard off, too.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2024 12:59 PM

Keegan’s built like a rugby player (duh) and tells the rest of us how great it is to have a boy friend

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2024 1:29 PM

Joel's parents have a vacation home in Florida that they rent out so Joel gets to stay there when he comes to America.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2024 1:35 PM

I saw on TikTok recently that a lot of people went after Joel for telling Americans they pronounce croissant incorrectly.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2024 1:52 PM

Joel has a vacation spot in his rectum that he rents out to anyone wanting to visit heaven.

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2024 2:29 PM

Vapid is the right word. Waiting for that big acting breakthrough Joel's been predicting for years.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2024 2:33 PM

The big one is hot.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2024 3:15 PM

[quote]Vapid is the right word. Waiting for that big acting breakthrough Joel's been predicting for years.

He does mostly voice over work but makes good money with his YouTube channels.

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2024 3:30 PM

Imagine this fucking you every damn night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2024 3:35 PM

Ehhh

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2024 4:07 PM

Is anyone impressed with Orlando?

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2024 4:10 PM

That's why they want to move there, OP?

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2024 4:23 PM

I may be in the minority here, but I like them. Keegan is beautiful, and Joel is cute. And I like them, because every once in a while, I need middle brow entertainment as a distraction.

They live in Yorkshire, and it's good to see gay life in Britain outside of London. And the videos with Keegan's kids are refreshing to see how a gay couple have successfully navigated relationships with the children of one half of the couple.

Their take on British culture and American culture is decidedly middle brow. I realize that he earns money through product plugs in his videos, but come on...Joel treats Dunkin' Donuts as if it were a Michelin starred restaurant.

When visiting New York, Keegan claims it's overrated, but if you confine your visit to the High Line, going to fast food joints and piano bars, and raving about overpriced pastry at Starbucks, your credit as a travel critic leaves much to be desired. The highlight of another series of videos was a friend's surprise birthday trip on a "Walmart on the Water" type cruise in the Caribbean.

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2024 4:29 PM

What kind of man would abandon his wife, children and home to fuck dudes?

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2024 4:49 PM

Joel is auditioning every waking second of his life.

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2024 5:00 PM

I'm good.

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2024 5:01 PM

Those teeth are too normal-looking to be English.

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2024 5:05 PM

[quote]Their take on British culture and American culture is decidedly middle brow.

They're just basic.

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2024 5:07 PM

[quote] What kind of man would abandon his wife, children and home to fuck dudes?

My kind.

by Anonymousreply 21March 25, 2024 5:15 PM

R16 a gay one?

by Anonymousreply 22March 25, 2024 5:17 PM

Keegan's former fans have quite a bit of dirt on the both of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 25, 2024 5:20 PM

Are we sure Joel is the bottom? (Appearances can be deceiving!)

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2024 8:28 PM

You can pretty much bet the one that was married is the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 25March 25, 2024 8:35 PM

Did they review the bathhouse in Orlando?

by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2024 9:03 PM

[quote]Is anyone impressed with Orlando?

Katy Perry?

by Anonymousreply 27March 25, 2024 10:21 PM

[quote] I saw on TikTok recently that a lot of people went after Joel for telling Americans they pronounce croissant incorrectly.

OMG, we were just talking about this in homeroom today!

by Anonymousreply 28March 25, 2024 10:29 PM

Joel must be from a posh background, if his parents can afford a vacation house in Florida, no?

by Anonymousreply 29March 25, 2024 11:13 PM

r29 no Plenty of brits bought Orlando real estate when it was rock bottom. They might be well off but I know quite a few brits who are middle class who have nice houses they vrbo in Orlando.

by Anonymousreply 30March 25, 2024 11:44 PM

[quote] What kind of man would abandon his wife, children and home to fuck dudes?

The gay or bi kind, stunno.

by Anonymousreply 31March 25, 2024 11:46 PM

R30, that makes sense. It must have been common enough to inspire that British show where the family moves to FL, buys a trailer park, and hilarity co-starring Leslie Jordan ensues. Still, it seems so much more expensive than a bijou villa on the Costa Blanca, and so much easier to get to.

by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2024 12:05 AM

I didn't mind them till I watched a very preachy podcast of theirs where they essentially berated any gay man who uses hookup apps - because, after all, why wouldn't any gay man want a long term monogamous relationship like theirs?!

I don't even like hookup apps, but that's just a me thing. I wouldn't lecture other gay men who enjoy using them because it's a free country. It feels like they want to improve the reputation of gay men by acting like straights.

by Anonymousreply 33March 26, 2024 12:29 AM

r25 Why exactly is that?

by Anonymousreply 34March 26, 2024 12:31 AM

I will never understand the British love for Orlando. Why would you cross the ocean to visit a flat, land-locked shopping mall?

by Anonymousreply 35March 26, 2024 12:32 AM

If you had a lot of money, why would you choose Orlando, except its affordability?

by Anonymousreply 36March 26, 2024 1:07 AM

It’s not in Orlando. It’s in the Orlando area.

by Anonymousreply 37March 26, 2024 1:12 AM

[quote] Why would you cross the ocean to visit a flat, land-locked shopping mall?

For the British middle class a holiday abroad is an important class marker. The destination is of little importance. Of supreme importance is returning to Britain with a proper sunburn and travel woes to moan about with colleagues.

by Anonymousreply 38March 26, 2024 1:53 AM

are they circumcised?

by Anonymousreply 39March 26, 2024 3:39 AM

English guys are generally not cut.

by Anonymousreply 40March 26, 2024 4:06 AM

R29 “posh” is not the same as “rich”, especially if it’s real estate shopping in Orlando.

by Anonymousreply 41March 26, 2024 4:33 AM

Additionally the name “Joel”? Definitely not posh.

by Anonymousreply 42March 26, 2024 4:35 AM

Orlando along with Disney World are utterly dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 43March 26, 2024 7:13 AM

UK here.

Middle class people are not likely to go somewhere like Orlando. Too flashy. They often holiday in untouristy parts of France and Italy, and the posher they are, the more likely they are to holiday in the UK.

Cornwall is extremely popular, as is the West Highlands of Scotland.

by Anonymousreply 44March 26, 2024 7:41 AM

Florida is totally for huns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 26, 2024 9:56 AM

When Brits say "middle class," they tend to mean something that would be more akin to upper middle in many other countries.

by Anonymousreply 46March 26, 2024 10:10 AM

I remember Joel from DL threads about YouTube videos he used to do with his female bestie before he came out as a faygeleh.

by Anonymousreply 47March 26, 2024 11:10 AM

A gîte holiday is very popular among middle class Britons. The scruffier the better, and the children are forced to practice their French.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 26, 2024 11:22 AM

I shudder at the thought of Joel and his bf speaking French.

by Anonymousreply 49March 26, 2024 11:53 AM

Holidaying in Florida and/or getting a tan are certainly not status symbols for the British middle class, r38.

by Anonymousreply 50March 26, 2024 12:00 PM

Orlando (well, Florida in general) is seen as a bit chavvy, because it's so strongly associated with the very tacky Disney World. It's not somewhere I've ever wanted to venture to. I'm actually going to Cornwall in the summer, but I don't think that's middle class. Or maybe it is and I lack self-awareness. It's true you don't get the very rough people there as it's a long drive and they seem to prefer the tackier seaside resords with towns (like Paignton, Plymouth, Weston, etc).

Joel speaks quite well in that he doesn't have a noticeable regional accent. So I'd say he's middle class. Whereas Keegan seems working class with his strong northern drawl. Upper middle class are those who were privately educated, historically have money and speak very well.

It's quite bad how class conscious the UK is, but it's something that's ingrained from an early age. I usually say I dislike snobbery but sometimes I can't help partake.

by Anonymousreply 51March 26, 2024 12:03 PM

R51 is way out of step with contemporary Britain. Received Pronunciation (RP) isn’t a mark of anything these days, And who’s said “chavvy” in the last ten years?

by Anonymousreply 52March 26, 2024 12:26 PM

R51, maybe it's just you because most Brits don't try to "class" someone as soon as they open their mouths.

Personally, as a Brit at the lower end of that very broad band of middle class, my one hesitancy about going to Florida is the humidity.

by Anonymousreply 53March 26, 2024 12:49 PM

I dunno about money bags up thread but my folks bought a house in Orlando to rent out and use as a vacation home when they are not renting it out, They chose Orlando because of the theme parks. Lots of UK Disney folk (and Universal).

by Anonymousreply 54March 26, 2024 1:03 PM

As U.S. holidays/vacations go, status-conscious, middle/upper middle-class Brits might be more inclined to talk about kayaking in Maine, hiking in Oregon or Arizona, or do a tour of the major National Parks (Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Death Valley, etc.). Maybe a 3-week road trip. Possibly even better: an exclusive West Coast yoga retreat or semi-obscure music festival. Anything that signals not being "part of the herd," and looking beyond Florida, which is heavily promoted and advertised in mass-market publications in the UK.

Not sure how the two destinations compare price-wise in 2024, but there was a time in the not-too-distant past when it was cheaper for Brits to travel to Florida than to Spain:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 26, 2024 1:05 PM

[quote]What kind of man would abandon his wife, children and home to fuck dudes?

The smart kind.

by Anonymousreply 56March 26, 2024 1:14 PM

[quote]Joel speaks quite well in that he doesn't have a noticeable regional accent.

There's definitely traces of Estuary there. For example, the Ls are border-line pronounced as Ws; likewise "free" almost sounds like "Fwee".

by Anonymousreply 57March 26, 2024 1:20 PM

R53 I disagree. I think you can tell quite a bit about someone as soon as they start to speak. It's not just their accent, but also how they talk and their overall demeanour.

There have been studies where those with certain regional accents tend to fare less well in job interviews than those with different accents. Obviously I'm not saying that's okay, but there's a certain unconscious bias when it comes to accents. We all have it, but only some will admit to it.

by Anonymousreply 58March 26, 2024 1:39 PM

Region and class are not the same thing, and specific situations such as job interviews are not the same as everyday interactions, r58. Although I would dispute the extent to which regional accents are discriminated against. Britain is a country with a huge range of regional accents, the idea that we're "classing" someone or discriminating against them immediately on the basis of their accent is nonsense. The country wouldn't be able to function if that were the case.

by Anonymousreply 59March 26, 2024 2:02 PM

R59 I didn't mean discriminating on a large scale, but just how people view each other.

by Anonymousreply 60March 26, 2024 2:16 PM

Wow. Amazed that a thread about two inane narcissists would turn into a discourse on dialectology.

by Anonymousreply 61March 26, 2024 2:20 PM

[quote]Personally, as a Brit at the lower end of that very broad band of middle class, my one hesitancy about going to Florida is the humidity.

Come to California!

by Anonymousreply 62March 26, 2024 2:47 PM

I watch a lot of British TV and movies, and it seems to me that there are many more distinct (and widespread) regional accents than there are in the US. And some that have their own jargon or vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 63March 26, 2024 2:48 PM

Keegan deserves a better boyfriend, who clearly is on the web only for the clicks, working his Brit twit act so that he can “influence” with inane content. Keegan seems wiser than this stupid git

by Anonymousreply 64March 26, 2024 2:50 PM

Years ago, with Lia, Joel would talk about how he studied linguistics in college.

by Anonymousreply 65March 26, 2024 2:53 PM

He sounds insufferable

by Anonymousreply 66March 26, 2024 2:54 PM

Joel keeps recommending books. He has the taste of a seventh grader.

by Anonymousreply 67March 26, 2024 4:04 PM

Joel seems an unusual name for an Englishman. Kind of like “Tony” Blair. I want my Brits to have names like Giles, Crispin and Jasper.

by Anonymousreply 68March 26, 2024 5:15 PM

For some reason I had to laugh when I saw they had books to read by the pool

by Anonymousreply 69March 26, 2024 5:38 PM

Sad they missed out on THE GAY CLUB the legendary Parliament House bulldozed five years ago.

by Anonymousreply 70March 26, 2024 5:46 PM

Joel graduated summa cum lauderdale in Anal Linguistics at the University of Tampon

by Anonymousreply 71March 26, 2024 6:28 PM

[quote]What kind of man would abandon his wife, children and home to fuck dudes?

The kind of man who has a fine eye for line and a natural flair for omelet making.

by Anonymousreply 72March 26, 2024 6:32 PM

I wasn't terribly impressed by this video

by Anonymousreply 73March 26, 2024 6:46 PM

If he is sunburned why hit the pool?

by Anonymousreply 74March 27, 2024 4:35 AM

that gay club looks very sad.

by Anonymousreply 75March 27, 2024 4:36 AM

[quote] If he is sunburned why hit the pool?

Ethnically British bodies have evolved to do well under dreary, overcast skies. British people shouldn’t lie in the sun or try to get a tan. They turn bright red and think they have achieved something.

by Anonymousreply 76March 27, 2024 6:13 AM

Its refreshing to find someone who has such a good and close relationship with their father.

by Anonymousreply 77March 27, 2024 6:30 AM

I never thought anything about staying on an upper floor in a hotel until one time I was on the 35th and the fire alarm went off. Eventually it was determined it was a false alarm but not before all guests had to walk down all those steps! Never again that high in the building.

by Anonymousreply 78March 27, 2024 6:32 AM

[quote]Ethnically British bodies have evolved to do well under dreary, overcast skies.

So people with darker skin are less likely to breed when it’s cloudy?

by Anonymousreply 79March 27, 2024 6:35 AM

British reality TV "stars" all seem to have healthy, glowing tans, from all that time spent hanging around Marbella ("Marbs") and so on.

by Anonymousreply 80March 27, 2024 6:40 AM

I’ll always think of Joel as being the fat plumpkin, no matter what he does, so he’s a turn off physically. He had the pronounced muffin top I have ever seen. I’m glad he keeps his shirt on.

by Anonymousreply 81March 27, 2024 6:50 AM

The shirtless pool segment was far too short .

by Anonymousreply 82March 27, 2024 6:59 AM

The moral of this thread, everyone, is that British people are far more provincial than they appear and 'need to get out more' just as much as the Americans do. This air of sophistication is really one of the world's longest-running and most successful scams.

by Anonymousreply 83March 27, 2024 9:06 AM

The big one has beautiful hairy forearms.

by Anonymousreply 84March 27, 2024 9:18 AM

[quote]The big one has beautiful hairy forearms.

Is that the middle-aged dishwater blonde or the wild-eyed frowsy redhead?

by Anonymousreply 85March 27, 2024 9:26 AM

Not a scam at all, R83, it’s just that so many Americans are unsophisticated and provincial that they hear a British accent - any British accent - and assume that it’s “posh” or “classy”.

by Anonymousreply 86March 27, 2024 10:02 AM

It's a total scam designed to keep the scrutiny off of the British, while leaving people wanting to be like some false image of them.

by Anonymousreply 87March 27, 2024 10:12 AM

[quote] it’s just that so many Americans are unsophisticated and provincial that they hear a British accent - any British accent - and assume that it’s “posh” or “classy”.

Wow. Is that what British people think? They’re dumber than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 88March 27, 2024 10:14 AM

Poor Cheryl from Girls Aloud found out the hard way that Americans don't just accept any old British accent.

by Anonymousreply 89March 27, 2024 10:20 AM

The fuck Brits decided ORLANDO of all places was a great American vacation spot?

Just because Disney? Stay home Brits, stay home.

by Anonymousreply 90March 27, 2024 10:26 AM

[quote]they vrbo in Orlando

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 91March 27, 2024 10:33 AM

Is R90’s post an example of the words of a sophisticated and non-provincial American?

Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 92March 27, 2024 10:52 AM

Strange that r83 never considered that in a population approaching 70 million there would be a huge range of people.

by Anonymousreply 93March 27, 2024 11:05 AM

I think Joel is very hot, despite his frequent comments about his biology (farts).

by Anonymousreply 94March 27, 2024 11:13 AM

As Eurasian river otters go, Joel is gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 95March 27, 2024 11:16 AM

[quote]This air of sophistication is really one of the world's longest-running and most successful scams.

[quote]It's a total scam designed to keep the scrutiny off of the British, while leaving people wanting to be like some false image of them

Anyone who's ever visited Britain (or even just follows their news a little, or, failing that, has ever seen a Ken Loach of Mike Leigh film to balance out the Richard Curtis and Merchant-Ivory) knows it's like any other country: positives and negatives, beauty and ugliness, and containing people from all social and economic backgrounds, albeit it with a relatively large underclass compared to some other Western European countries. In this day and age, with the accessibility of information out there, it's very hard to keep up the sort of "scam" you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 96March 27, 2024 11:40 AM

Here’s the large but depressing Airbnb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 27, 2024 11:41 AM

Oh, I did. I also lived there for several years and went to uni there. The British did an excellent job in making me fall out of love with every redeeming quality they have. It may be different shades of what I said based on class or geographic background, but it's still present throughout British society except in maybe parts of Scotland (more) and Wales (less). That sense of superiority over everyone else is what fueled your stupid, stupid Brexit vote.

by Anonymousreply 98March 27, 2024 11:51 AM

I used to follow Joel and that silly broad Lia (I think her name is) he traveled around with. That is until I saw that neither one had an IQ above 80.

by Anonymousreply 99March 27, 2024 11:55 AM

Joel is hot. Keegan is too, although it’d be more of a “shut up and just fuck me” kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 100March 27, 2024 12:02 PM

Their social media engagement has fallen off a cliff. Time to find a real job.

by Anonymousreply 101March 27, 2024 12:08 PM

The handsomer, more famous one does have a great voice. An an instrument, his voice is good enough to secure attention and even the expectation that he has something to say. But voice in the sense of message is where he falls short.

by Anonymousreply 102March 27, 2024 12:09 PM

They are both the very definition of basic.

by Anonymousreply 103March 27, 2024 12:16 PM

For a long time on their YouTube channel no one said the obvious, which was how was Lia's boyfriend okay with her traveling around the world with this good looking guy. Then when Joel flounced out of the closet in a video I commented "well, at least now we know why Lia's boyfriend was okay with you two traveling the world together". Joel responded with a happy face emoji.

Joel's new feller is hot, but his voice bothers the hell out of me. He sounds like he has a huge wad of phlegm clogging his throat at all times.

by Anonymousreply 104March 27, 2024 12:17 PM

Keegan came out very slowly, masquerading as a major straight ally and becoming a huge advocate against anti-gay bullying. He came out when his rugby career was clearly coming to a close. He's damned hot, but his past actions are duly noted. He can come to my orgy, but is not invited to the cookout.

by Anonymousreply 105March 27, 2024 12:22 PM

[quote]Its refreshing to find someone who has such a good and close relationship with their father.

How close?

by Anonymousreply 106March 27, 2024 12:31 PM

The Disney parks have been marketing themselves to foreigners for a long time and that's why they have become unaffordable for middle class people in the US. Brits also are the target audience for what's left of Route 66 (total tourist trap) along with the Aussies.

by Anonymousreply 107March 27, 2024 12:38 PM

They had a date 2 months ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 27, 2024 12:40 PM

R107 is correct. It's a middle class rite of passage to take the kiddies to Disney in Orlando. There's also a LOT of flights from London to Orlando on BA and Virgin. More than Miami, I think.

by Anonymousreply 109March 27, 2024 12:50 PM

Are they still doing the Happy Healthy Homo bit? Who are they to give advice?

by Anonymousreply 110March 27, 2024 12:51 PM

Keegan's been worshipped as a rugby player, so the thinks it will transfer to the gay. I personally found it laughable that anyone would trust him after he waited to come out so publicly like he did.

by Anonymousreply 111March 27, 2024 12:55 PM

after all that we don't see the results of their paintings.

by Anonymousreply 112March 27, 2024 12:58 PM

R92 it's so hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 27, 2024 1:07 PM

People come out in their own way. He was a Rugger. Big decision to do that while playing. At least he was an ally publicly and supported anti-bullying. He could have been an Aaron Schrock and supported Anti-gay amendments and taking away gay rights before coming out and expecting everyone to love him.

by Anonymousreply 114March 27, 2024 2:21 PM

Now that you've brought up Aaron 'Schock', what's happened to that snapperhead? He seems to have gone off the radar of late. I wonder if his fortunes have dwindled

by Anonymousreply 115March 27, 2024 2:26 PM

[quote] He can come to my orgy, but is not invited to the cookout.

And this sentence right here is why gay men are the absolute worst.

by Anonymousreply 116March 27, 2024 2:33 PM

In a manner of speaking, R116. Don't be such a literalist.

by Anonymousreply 117March 27, 2024 3:09 PM

R97 That slapped-together tract house is filled to the brim with Wayfair tat!

by Anonymousreply 118March 27, 2024 3:31 PM

Joel was very honest about his hair transplant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 27, 2024 6:45 PM

So this is what's left of "gay culture"?

by Anonymousreply 120March 27, 2024 6:48 PM

Assimilation has done what 30 million AIDs deaths couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 121March 27, 2024 6:52 PM

[quote] He sounds like he has a huge wad of phlegm clogging his throat at all times.

Not phlegm, but something just as salty-bleachy tasting for sure!

by Anonymousreply 122March 28, 2024 11:20 PM

Two naff English queens - groundbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 123March 28, 2024 11:59 PM

R87 the Airbnb super host is called Gary - enough said.

by Anonymousreply 124March 29, 2024 12:04 AM

You meant exactly what you said, R117. Don’t backpedal now.

by Anonymousreply 125March 29, 2024 12:12 AM

I am not the poster you responded to, R125. However, I think they expressed the idea of "appealing enough to have sex with, but not appealing enough to socialize with" in a slightly more colorful way than someone else might have. And while this attitude may not be noble or honorable towards our fellow humans, it is by no means exclusive to gay men ("the absolute worst," in your words). You think heterosexual men and women never talk that way about potential sex partners?

by Anonymousreply 126March 29, 2024 2:07 AM

*initially responded to (R105).

by Anonymousreply 127March 29, 2024 2:36 AM

I watched two or three of the videos with the woman in which they come to the States and vlog about all the is amaaazzing!, different, odd and wrong with the US. I was like, don't these two sort of dumb and unself-aware twats know it has all been said before many times and WE KNOW! And, more importantly, luvs, we don't care what two English twats have to say about us.

by Anonymousreply 128March 29, 2024 10:06 AM

"Everything is so much BIGGER! Including the PORTIONS!"

by Anonymousreply 129March 29, 2024 11:35 AM

They are a tad smug.

by Anonymousreply 130March 29, 2024 3:09 PM

[quote]They are a tad smug.

Well, they're good looking and make a living simply talking about themselves. Who wouldn't be?

by Anonymousreply 131March 29, 2024 4:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!