Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kate Middleton has cancer!

She’s undergoing chemotherapy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 28, 2024 4:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2024 6:23 PM

R1 you’ve literally posted over 15 threads just today. Get a job.

Shocking considering this is my first thread of the day and haven’t been online because I’m WORKING but you had yet another thread about this already?

by Anonymousreply 2March 22, 2024 6:28 PM

Princess Cancer King Cancer goodness

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2024 6:30 PM

I wonder if it were cervical cancer and that doctors in the UK do not screen or care about it because it is a female cancer.

Is the princess of Wales, a white woman, going to die because of gender bias in UK medicine, both NIH and Private?

by Anonymousreply 4March 22, 2024 6:34 PM

God Dammit! ABC is interrupting General Hospital for this!

by Anonymousreply 5March 22, 2024 6:34 PM

Damn. We knew it was bad.

by Anonymousreply 6March 22, 2024 6:36 PM

R4 Cervical cancer isn’t a death sentence.

by Anonymousreply 7March 22, 2024 6:47 PM

Everyone who accused the family of harming her is going to hell.

by Anonymousreply 8March 22, 2024 6:49 PM

In the beginning of all this drama, Kensington Palace said she did NOT have cancer. They were all, "we're not going to tell you what it is, but it's NOT cancer"

All this drama because she was embarrassed and probably didn't want anyone to know she has some type of vagina cancer. She should have just told the truth from the beginning, but NO. William and Kate had to lie and deceive everyone

They should have handled it like Charles did. They should have handled it like adults and said she had cancer and would take off for a few months for treatment. Instead they came up with come convoluted bullshit story

They're still lying. It still doesn't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 9March 22, 2024 6:49 PM

Very sorry to hear.

In related news the palace's PR team still blows dead goats.

by Anonymousreply 10March 22, 2024 6:52 PM

R9 get a fucking life. How does any of this affect you? She’s allowed to deal with HER dilemma however she wants.

by Anonymousreply 11March 22, 2024 6:52 PM

Agreed, R11. Fuck off, CUNT R9.

by Anonymousreply 12March 22, 2024 7:00 PM

R9 = Harry and Meghan stan

by Anonymousreply 13March 22, 2024 7:03 PM

Charles' management of the Firm (and its' grey men) hasn't been very successful.

This P.R. nightmare was completely avoidable with one brief statement.

The palace lies frequently; this mess should surprise no one.

William does have a mistress and if you believe he is involved with the day to day raising of those children you would be wrong.

I wish Kate a complete recovery. If only for her children who she obviously adores.

On the bright side, "Lady" C has had her Sylvia Brown moment. This has proved it's just a broke ass bitch who just makes shit up.

by Anonymousreply 14March 22, 2024 7:10 PM

I agree with R9. Whether she likes it or not, she's a public figure. It's what she signed up for when she married into the royal family. She's the future queen of the UK. There is a public interest in her health. She doesn't always get to do what she wants. They could have just put it out there rather than trying to hide it. The palace has handled it very badly.

I feel bad for her an hope she makes a complete recovery. But I don't follow the royal news much. I only know what I read here.

by Anonymousreply 15March 22, 2024 7:20 PM

I sand here some of my signateur wigs - at no cost - Be Best!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 22, 2024 7:28 PM

[quote]Charles' management of the Firm (and its' grey men) hasn't been very successful. This P.R. nightmare was completely avoidable with one brief statement.

You are WRONG. This has nothing whatsoever to do with Charles. There are two P.R teams. Buckingham Palace or Clarence House (Charles & Camilla) and Kensington Palace (William & Kate).

Kensington Palace are the people handled this disaster. Charles is not involved with them at all.

Charles and his team handled his cancer announcement wonderfully. They said what he had and that was that. Kensington Palace (William & Kate) are the ones who lied, deceived, lied, deceived and kept this going.

by Anonymousreply 17March 22, 2024 7:30 PM

When did Meghan start practicing Santeria?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 22, 2024 7:36 PM

Kate got CANCAH?

by Anonymousreply 19March 22, 2024 7:55 PM

R9 embarrassed? She has nothing to be embarrassed about. It’s ok to keep your private life PRIVATE. You can’t force someone to disclose their health issues.

by Anonymousreply 20March 22, 2024 7:58 PM

Poor Kate. I hope William is kind to her.

by Anonymousreply 21March 22, 2024 8:05 PM

She has really good delivery.

by Anonymousreply 22March 22, 2024 8:06 PM

You are ALL missing the point of the vagueness of her illness and the reason for caution in divulging information:

They've prioritized their children over the prying, bitchiy, canniving public.

by Anonymousreply 23March 22, 2024 8:11 PM

R23 I agree, having three young children to get adjusted to this news and all of its complications playing out on the world's stage, is a tough hand, and took precedence over maintaining transparency. Looking back, how truly important a consideration of the kids was a lesson learned from Diana, and the reverberations of a diagnosis, (and the possibility of their mothers health at risk), like this. All has to be handled with keeping the kids best interests in mind. They can make another Harry with a misstep here, and the future monarchs emotional stability is serious in the stability of the monarchy.

There hasn't been thus much upset in the BRF since Henry VI.

by Anonymousreply 24March 22, 2024 8:33 PM

[quote] There hasn't been thus much upset in the BRF since Henry VI.

What do you call the abdication, R24?

by Anonymousreply 25March 22, 2024 8:41 PM

NO, Harry and Markle. We don't need you. We don't want you.

by Anonymousreply 26March 22, 2024 8:48 PM

[quote]She’s allowed to deal with HER dilemma

Deal with her what now?

by Anonymousreply 27March 22, 2024 8:57 PM

R25 A hiccup, smaller than the belch that was denying the Romanovs asylum.

by Anonymousreply 28March 22, 2024 9:03 PM

I'm not interested enough to read through all the data, but has the type of cancer been revealed?

by Anonymousreply 29March 22, 2024 9:04 PM

r29, nope.

by Anonymousreply 30March 22, 2024 9:25 PM

Of course it’s cancer! The British monarchy IS cancer

by Anonymousreply 31March 22, 2024 9:38 PM

Did William give her HPV?

by Anonymousreply 32March 22, 2024 10:08 PM

[QUOTE]I wonder if it were cervical cancer and that doctors in the UK do not screen or care about it because it is a female cancer.

If it's cervical cancer, I can confirm that the NHS regularly screens/offers to screen every woman aged 25-65 for it. Fairly aggressively too.

by Anonymousreply 33March 22, 2024 10:14 PM

Yes, they have thrust that speculum up me quite aggressively a couple of times, r33. It's often cold as well, which is really not nice. They should give transvaginal ultrasounds at the same time too, though.

by Anonymousreply 34March 22, 2024 10:29 PM

I think so R32. The dr always sends everything off to be tested and it probably came back as pre-cancerous, so they are going to give her a few doses of chemotherapy.

by Anonymousreply 35March 22, 2024 10:32 PM

It's funny. I started reading R34 in Kates voice, because that is what I thought they intended as a joke, especially with they word "aggressively." Then it all fell apart as I realized they were serious and talking about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 36March 22, 2024 10:33 PM

[quote]. There hasn't been thus much upset in the BRF since Henry VI.

There have been a few hiccups now and again since Henry VI

by Anonymousreply 37March 22, 2024 10:33 PM

R35 But what's up with the actual surgery and very long recovery time then?

by Anonymousreply 38March 22, 2024 10:34 PM

[quote]If it's cervical cancer, I can confirm that the NHS regularly screens/offers to screen every woman aged 25-65 for it. Fairly aggressively too.

I doubt it. That Jade Goody woman died at age 27 from advanced cervical cancer. Deaths from cervical cancer are almost unheard of today in the developed world. This is a British problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 22, 2024 10:39 PM

R39 Erm, that was 15 years ago. Move on with the times, things have changed now. Official website confirms what I said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 22, 2024 10:43 PM

She IS cancer OP!

by Anonymousreply 41March 22, 2024 10:44 PM

The photo says it all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 22, 2024 10:47 PM

R11 And we have the right to comment any way we wish also. Entitled cunt, you are exposed.

by Anonymousreply 43March 22, 2024 10:48 PM

Even if it’s something embarrassing like anal cancer, Farrah Fawcett wasn’t afraid to talk about it in public. She needs to be honest about things.

by Anonymousreply 44March 22, 2024 10:48 PM

I had anal cancer, it was not embarrassing, I rather like in fact shocking people if it comes up. Their cute faces are priceless.

by Anonymousreply 45March 22, 2024 10:51 PM

R39. I assume you’re American?

(My God, the stupidity).

by Anonymousreply 46March 22, 2024 10:55 PM

R11, don't listen to that bleeding fucking gash at R43. Cunt--YOU are exposed. And what the fuck do you mean entitled? Not only are you a gash, but you're a stupid gash.

by Anonymousreply 47March 22, 2024 11:21 PM

MAGA ghouls are trying to blame the vaccine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 22, 2024 11:25 PM

Poor thing

by Anonymousreply 49March 22, 2024 11:31 PM

Is she gonna die soon?

by Anonymousreply 50March 23, 2024 12:50 AM

Cancer is more survivable these days if you catch it early. Which I'm sure they did, having access to the best doctors and care.

by Anonymousreply 51March 23, 2024 12:53 AM

I'm awaiting Megs' worldwide, attention-stealing announcement of a rare and potentially life-altering illness. You know it's coming.

by Anonymousreply 52March 23, 2024 12:56 AM

Wait. Why isn't anyone asking Megs how she is, and if she's okay?

by Anonymousreply 53March 23, 2024 12:58 AM

^^^^ deep mental illness

by Anonymousreply 54March 23, 2024 1:00 AM

She’s a liar.

by Anonymousreply 55March 23, 2024 1:02 AM

Kate Middleton has cancer? So does the Princess of Wales - announced on the same day.

Coincidence? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 56March 23, 2024 1:05 AM

Cancer is harder on thin people. Kate, eat ice cream everyday.

by Anonymousreply 57March 23, 2024 1:21 AM

Thee olde ways have it that the only cure for this type of Royal cancer is a toasted nostril hair plucked from a Swedish virgin or a beating heart ripped from the bosom of an unfortunate looking sister in law.

Meghan should shelter in place.

by Anonymousreply 58March 23, 2024 1:29 AM

let Katie tell it DLers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 23, 2024 1:43 AM

I think she has cancer of the vagina (ick!) from too many babies in that nasty, nasty place!

by Anonymousreply 60March 23, 2024 1:49 AM

Is she going to die?

by Anonymousreply 61March 23, 2024 1:51 AM

of course, R61! Aren't we all?

by Anonymousreply 62March 23, 2024 1:56 AM

The royalist tory cunts on Twitter are quite busy shaming that uppity Negress for having the audacity to conduct business while Kate is having health issues.

by Anonymousreply 63March 23, 2024 2:15 AM

I wonder now if her ostentatious hairstyles were/are weaves/wigs and that she's been bald for some time now.

by Anonymousreply 64March 23, 2024 2:16 AM

Por ejemplo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 23, 2024 2:17 AM

All Meghan did was launch a website with no content and an Instagram account compromised of nine beige squares, while there appear not to be any actual American Riviera Orchard products in existence and there is absolutely no indication of when there will be any follow up. Which begs the question: just what was her motive in posting this right now, as there doesn't seem to be any actual business?

by Anonymousreply 66March 23, 2024 2:32 AM

R51, it seems it was only caught early because they had surgery for something else. I don't know if it was caught because they had good doctors who observed something suspicious or whether whatever was removed was sent for a biopsy just for precautionary reasons, but hopefully they did catch the cancers early on.

by Anonymousreply 67March 23, 2024 2:45 AM

R36, the speculum isn't as bad as when they squash your boobs for a mammogram.

by Anonymousreply 68March 23, 2024 2:50 AM

R9

She has children and the right to take her time telling them about her illness instead of ensuring the world knows right away. I give her a huge berth on fibbing in this situation - why do you think she owes you anything?

by Anonymousreply 69March 23, 2024 2:55 AM

If only she had released her x-rays, her biopsies and stool samples, no one would be nasty at her!

by Anonymousreply 70March 23, 2024 3:04 AM

Cheers to New York Post for this spin…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71March 23, 2024 7:11 AM

How did she get the HPV that caused this? Did she let men touch her private parts? Why didn't she just wear a condom?

by Anonymousreply 72March 23, 2024 7:35 AM

The HPV conspiracy holds water to me. Maybe William played around more than was spoken of in the 2000s, maybe Kate was wild. It begs the age-old pop culture question: who are the Royals? What are they like when they take off the plastic smiles and regalia? They're supposedly human beings with flesh and blood like you or me... They must argue - there must be internal disarray. The Crown dramatized real happenings, but what is really going on?

Twitter is currently saying that the announcement video was CGI-generated or AI-generated. Who knows at this point, it would come as no surprise to me.

by Anonymousreply 73March 23, 2024 8:58 AM

Fuck you’re stupid, R73!

by Anonymousreply 74March 23, 2024 9:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 23, 2024 9:13 AM

R39, Jade Goody:

Three times she had rogue cells removed, but when a letter asking her to return for a fourth time, she ignored it through fear.

"When I heard I had more abnormal cells I thought, 'this is the fourth time I've been told I need to have the same operation now,'" she told heat magazine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 23, 2024 10:04 AM

I doubt Kate's cancer has anything to do with HPV, which is very widely screened for. Speaking from experience, observation, and the reported sequence of events with KM, it seems to me more likely to be uterine or ovarian. What typically happens with women is this:

You have a growth that causes bleeding, bloating, and GI symptoms;

You visit doc, who says, Gosh, lady, it's probably IBS or all those fucking doughnuts you're eating!

You continue having symptoms and visit doc again--Gosh, lady...

Visit doc again, who rolls eyes but finally orders a transvaginal ultrasound just to shut you up for godsakes;

Said ultrasound shows growth the size of a small tuna fish;

Surgery performed to remove tuna fish; (anesthesiologist really hawt!)

Growth specimen sent to lab;

Cancer (or pre-cancer) diagnosed.

The End.

by Anonymousreply 77March 23, 2024 11:08 AM

It sounds like Jade thought if she ignored it, it would go away, r76. She also didn't want to have her cervix removed because she wanted more kids. The problem with that is that by not having her cervix removed she never for got to see the kids she did have grow up.

by Anonymousreply 78March 23, 2024 11:10 AM

Business, R63? What business? You mean grifting?

by Anonymousreply 79March 23, 2024 3:39 PM

Jade Goody was not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

by Anonymousreply 80March 23, 2024 4:12 PM

If it's cervical, then it's HPV, along with other cancers, Kate had many good men friends I see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 23, 2024 4:22 PM

R80, we have three generations experiencing rationed healthcare. She had to learn about a health system as well as the options/outlooks available.

We throw statistics at suffering people and ask them to choose.

by Anonymousreply 82March 23, 2024 4:29 PM

Cheers to New York Post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 23, 2024 6:47 PM

After years of Meghan through her husband and Omid Scobie trying to cast her as the next Diane, Catherine, Prncess of Wales is compared to Diana by the NYTimes no less after she released her video elaborating on her health condition. The NY Times had a frenzy or opinion prices and articles on the Princess, something Meghan never achieved even after her miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 84March 23, 2024 8:48 PM

[quote] something Meghan never achieved

I don't know if that's an achievement, R84.

by Anonymousreply 85March 23, 2024 8:56 PM

Uh ... Kate is nothing like Diana. In all the right ways. Especially I doubt Kate speed dials the paps and then cries about it.

by Anonymousreply 86March 23, 2024 9:50 PM

Well, we now have a two time occurrence of The Curse of The Princess of Wales' Engagement Ring.

Georgie should never give it to his betrothed...

It will be the curse that brings down the monarchy!

by Anonymousreply 87March 24, 2024 12:07 AM

Per Lady C "Kate is in the pink!"

Looks accurate to me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 24, 2024 2:13 AM

Will the Duke of Ugly fly all the way to England for another 30 minute chat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 24, 2024 12:50 PM

Poor Dim. No one wants him.

by Anonymousreply 90March 24, 2024 2:49 PM

Blake Lively apologizes for mocking Kate Middleton ‘Photoshop fails' after princess reveals cancer diagnosis

by Anonymousreply 91March 25, 2024 11:09 PM

Blake Lively's comment was weird as well as stupid. Her husband's Wrexham football team co-owner had just been pulling pints in Wrexham with William a few days before. Her own husband was supposed to have been there too but couldn't make it due to work commitments. William has supported the Wrexham team in the past too.

A dig at Kate was also a bizarre way for Blake to launch her Betty Booze drinks range.

by Anonymousreply 92March 26, 2024 10:35 AM

Four new flavours to her Betty Booze/Buzz range, that is. Still weird.

by Anonymousreply 93March 26, 2024 10:41 AM

I wish people would stop buying celebrity shit. Do you think Jaclyn Smith ever wore her Kmart clothes?

by Anonymousreply 94March 28, 2024 4:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!