Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Rodgers is even crazier than we all thought!

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has confirmed that among his potential vice-presidential prospects is New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who in private conversations shared deranged conspiracy theories about the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting not being real.

CNN knows of two people with whom Rodgers has enthusiastically shared these stories, including with Pamela Brown, one of the journalists writing this piece.

Brown was covering the Kentucky Derby for CNN in 2013 when she was introduced to Rodgers, then with the Green Bay Packers, at a post-Derby party. Hearing that she was a journalist with CNN, Rodgers immediately began attacking the news media for covering up important stories. Rodgers brought up the tragic killing of 20 children and 6 adults by a gunman at Sandy Hook Elementary School, claiming it was actually a government inside job and the media was intentionally ignoring it.

When Brown questioned him on the evidence to show this very real shooting was staged, Rodgers began sharing various theories that have been disproven numerous times. Such conspiracy theories were also later at the center of lawsuits brought by victims’ families when they sued conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on the matter.

Jones baselessly repeating lies that the 2012 mass shooting was staged, and that the families and first responders were “crisis actors,” spawned multiple lawsuits and a trial was held in 2022 over lawsuits that were filed in Connecticut.

Family members throughout that trial described in poignant terms how the lies had prompted unrelenting harassment against them and compounded the emotional agony of losing their loved ones.

Brown recalls Rodgers asking her if she thought it was off that there were men in black in the woods by the school, falsely claiming those men were actually government operatives. Brown found the encounter disturbing.

Rodgers, through one of his agents, declined to comment to CNN.

CNN has spoken to another person with a similar story. This person, to whom CNN has granted anonymity so as to avoid harassment, recalled that several years ago, Rodgers claimed, “Sandy Hook never happened…All those children never existed. They were all actors.”

When asked about the grieving parents, the source recalled Rodgers saying, “They’re all making it up. They’re all actors.”

Rodgers went on to delve into some of the darker caverns of the false conspiracy theory. This person found the encounter disturbing.

Kennedy’s campaign announced Wednesday that the candidate will name his running mate on March 26 in Oakland, California. Kennedy told CNN in an interview on Tuesday that he had recently met with Rodgers, as well as former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, about the possibility of joining his campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 26, 2024 11:17 PM

We've heard. Already at least TWO other threads. Do a search before starting new threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2024 12:20 AM

New Onion Article: RFK Jr/ Aaron Roger 2024

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2024 12:20 AM

High functioning autism, wheels are coming off the train. See also: Oliver Stone.

Conspiracy theories are merely autistic pattern recognition gone haywire.

The Donald Sutherland monologue in JFK is actually a very good example of the autistic thought process.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2024 12:31 AM

That's a totally different topic, R1.

This subject is SPECIFICALLY about Aaron Rodgers' Sandy Hook conspiracy theory.

So go fuck yourself in your rancid Hall Monitoring CUNT, you desperate pile of dog shit!

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2024 12:33 AM

It's way beyond "crazy", it's pure evil.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2024 12:34 AM

Cray Cray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2024 1:54 AM

Could you cut it out, autism troll R3? He’s not autistic, he’s a fucking dumbass!

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2024 2:19 AM

R7 There's no reason they both can't be mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2024 2:21 AM

It's too bad they can't test living people for CTE.

Maybe they could make an exception for him.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2024 3:00 AM

What are his thoughts on the Bowling Green massacre?

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2024 3:17 AM

He'll play for the Jets. The headlines are merely for RFK publicity and attention, since no one cares about him.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2024 3:34 AM

I’ve had sufficient; the autism troll is going on my ignore list.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2024 3:40 AM

[quote] R7 There's no reason they both can't be mutually exclusive.

Obviously not, autism troll. I mean, I have ADHD and some other non-neurotypical traits and am a certified weirdo, but I’m still not going around spreading anti-vax nonsense or the incredibly hurtful lies that Sandy Hook was a hoax. That takes someone of low-to-middling intelligence who is immersed in the toxic Q soup and has a large ego.

Rodgers’ fame and people being obsequious to his face (because he makes people lots of money) has likely convinced this ball-throwing troglodyte he’s far more intelligent and important than he actually is. This is an ego/low intelligence thing rather than an autism thing, so just stop trying to shoehorn everyone into your weird narrative! It’s insulting!

(The autistic kids I work with are sweet and really focussed on their particular interests; they’re not going out of their way to broadcast their intellectual failings to all and sundry.)

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2024 3:59 AM

I hope those families sue his ass, too if he keeps it up.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2024 4:11 AM

Okay, Aaron Roger’s is crazy.

But what about fucking RFK?

What kind of a douchebag nut job considers someone like Aaron Fucking Rogers or Jessie Ventura for a key role in his administration??

Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2024 4:15 AM

Yeah, for Aaron Rodgers to make that kind of statement (in public or private) is outrageous.

Sandy Hook was a hoax?? Or a government conspiracy?

This guy needs to be cancelled.

PERMANENTLY!

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2024 5:58 AM

I thought Rodgers retired from football.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2024 6:08 AM

He should talk to Curt Shilling and ask about how not shutting ones mouth can ruin your retirement...No hall of fame, commercials, TV gigs

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2024 6:19 AM

[quote]Could you cut it out, autism troll [R3]? He’s not autistic

R7 I am certain he is. Look at how he moves and talks.

Are all neurodivergent people going to end up paranoid conspiracy theorists, of course not. But many do.

I want to point out what he is saying when he is saying Sandy Hook was not real. He is saying REALITY IS NOT REAL. The understanding of objective reality is completely different in autistic people. Think of movies like The Matrix or Inception, which are extremely autistic. They are about objective reality not actually being reality, of it being a kind of dream state. That is where his delusions are coming from. He does not feel like he experiences objective reality correctly, and therefore it is false.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2024 11:30 AM

Or Everything Everywhere All at Once

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2024 11:36 AM

“Ooooh I’ve had enough! I’m blocking you!”

R21

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2024 11:42 AM

[R25] — just planning ahead.

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2024 11:51 AM

R23.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2024 11:53 AM

Nah, he's exactly as crazy as I thought. Y'all were just underestimating it.

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2024 12:48 PM

The vice-presidency has often been maligned, but running for the office wouldn’t necessarily indicate someone is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2024 12:58 PM

I'm shocked that people are shocked by this. Aaron is nuts!

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2024 1:12 PM

He kept it hidden well for so long. This can't be good for endorsement or future employment prospects and the window on his money-making days is closing.

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2024 3:02 PM

I would love to know from Kevin Lanflisi, if Aaron was always like this, or did he go crazy after he was outed by the media?

Aaron was happy and normal when Kevin was his "assistant," and they were clearly in a relationship. He seemed stable back then.

It almost seems like after the media outed Aaron and Kevin, and Aaron was forced to break up with Kevin and be in bearding relationships with women, that he went off the deep end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2024 3:35 PM

These two were clearly in love.

Look at how happy they were together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2024 3:35 PM

I'd love to hear Shailene Woodley and Olivia Munn explain how they dated (or "dated") this whack job.

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2024 3:36 PM

I don't know any other NFL football player who would let another guy wear his Superbowl ring, and then post about it on social media as if it were a wedding ring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2024 3:39 PM

A year or so ago Olivia said on a podcast that one of her ex-boyfriends was a huge conspiracy theorist and one of the things he believed was really upsetting and triggering. I'll bet this was the conspiracy. She also said when she expressed disgust or something he started crying and asked for another chance.

Thank god that fucking freak Rodgers left Green Bay when he did.

by Anonymousreply 34March 14, 2024 3:40 PM

This was the breaking point. Right here.

[quote] Aaron Rodgers Gay? Report Questions Friendship With Kevin Lanflisi

Aaron Rodgers may have led the Green Bay Packers to the playoffs, but he's making headlines for what he's allegedly doing off the field -- with his roommate and longtime assistant, Kevin Lanflisi. Was Aaron Rodgers once in a gay relationship with his one-time roommate and assistant Kevin Lanflisi? According to FameDriven.com, the two had a "falling out" after they had agreed to join a group of NFL players prepping to come out as gay over the summer. Then, 30-year-old Aaron backed out.

Over the years, the report points out, Kevin has posted numerous pictures of he and Aaron — which have now been removed. The two allegedly lived in Aaron’s Wisconsin home before the fight. Then Kevin moved to California.

In the photos, we see the roommates posing together at events, at parties and on a golf course. Kevin also posted a pic of himself wearing Aaron’s 2011 Super Bowl ring!

In 2012, Aaron spoke about his personal assistant in an interview with Milwaukee magazine:

[quote] I kind of judge how those people are based on how they are to people like Kevin. Kevin, he’s not a famous person. I want to see if they give Kevin the time of day, or if they big-time him.

The report also brings up an interview from 2008 that Aaron did with Sporting News:

[quote] I’ve got a roommate, a guy I met in town. He works for the Packers now as an athletic trainer, but he was interning when I met him and we just hit it off. He’s been great for me as far as great conversations outside of football. Our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2024 3:44 PM

I love how this screaming idiot dumb dumb, whack job, conspiracy theorist, anti-vaxxer, libertarian fucktard is an item of desire for y'all. Why on earth would you WANT him to come out? Rodgers and his alleged closeted sexuality can get bent with a double dose of ivermectin.

by Anonymousreply 36March 14, 2024 3:55 PM

In all the cesspool of the American right wing there is nothing lower and more despicable in its invincible stupidity and hatefulness than a Sandy Hook denialist. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 37March 14, 2024 3:58 PM

Aaron misses dick.

by Anonymousreply 38March 14, 2024 4:07 PM

R37, you are so right. There are a lot of lows, but that is the lowest.

by Anonymousreply 39March 14, 2024 4:46 PM

let this be a lesson our maiden aunties on DL. If you do not get dicked down on a regular basis, you will lose your fucking mind

by Anonymousreply 40March 14, 2024 5:21 PM

Butch Queen breakup insanity!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2024 5:36 PM

Insanity has aged him 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 42March 14, 2024 6:17 PM

Any dic-pic?

by Anonymousreply 43March 14, 2024 6:22 PM

I may be a smelly closet dyke who doesn't shower, but at least I'm not a Sandy Hook truther!

by Anonymousreply 44March 14, 2024 6:35 PM

Is Shailene really a closeted lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 45March 14, 2024 7:03 PM

I wonder if Della has seen this thread and can offer any insight into his mental state over the years.

I also wonder if this is what led to the rupture from his family. Before we found out about his, uh, peculiar cognitions, I thought he had separated himself from them due to being very conservative Christians. Now, not as much. Amazing. Just a few years ago he was perceived as sane enough to be considered to host Jeopardy and represent the brand. Now I wonder if he'll only get crap endorsement contracts.

by Anonymousreply 46March 14, 2024 7:12 PM

Yeah, R46.

At first I was team Aaron because I thought his family turned their backs on him for being gay.

Now I'm starting to think that they turned their backs on him because he's a total nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 47March 14, 2024 7:45 PM

Rodgers now denies the CNN reporter's Sandy Hook story.

Yeah, he's full of shit.

I believe him as much as I believe his denials about being gay.

Or about him being in relationships with women.

He's such a goddamned liar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 14, 2024 7:52 PM

"As I’m on the record saying in the past, what happened in Sandy Hook was an absolute tragedy."

He DOES believe it's a "tragedy", one in which the American people were deceived and manipulated by their government.

"I am not and have never been of the opinion that the events did not take place."

Which events, Aaron? The slaughter of innocent schoolchildren, or the mere enactment of same?

"Again, I hope that we learn from this and other tragedies to identify the signs..."

"identify the signs" is common conspiracy babble.

"...that will allow us to prevent unnecessary loss of life."

I'm sure he does think of this as a life-or-death issue, but not in the way he's implying in this statement.

"My thoughts and prayers continue to remain with the families affected along with the entire Sandy Hook community."

How were they affected? How? SAY IT.

This bullshit statement might fool some, but it won't fool ANY Packers fans / Wisconsinites, who have seen his evasions and double talk over and over and OVER for YEARS. Have fun with this mess, New York; he's ALL YOURS.

by Anonymousreply 49March 14, 2024 8:08 PM

[quote] Just a few years ago he was perceived as sane enough to be considered to host Jeopardy and represent the brand.

Everything Trump touches turns to dust.

by Anonymousreply 50March 14, 2024 8:14 PM

I was actually thinking he rejected them because they didn't accept his paranoid theories. I imagine he wasn't as careful with them about sharing his thoughts and got pissed off about a lack of acceptance. And who knows how much he's revealed to them.

by Anonymousreply 51March 14, 2024 8:14 PM

The Onion nails it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 14, 2024 8:59 PM

Aaron Rodgers is a delusional, soulless, narcissistic sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 53March 14, 2024 11:49 PM

[quote] Now I'm starting to think that they turned their backs on him because he's a total nutjob.

Given that they look like trashy nut jobs themselves that is saying something.

by Anonymousreply 54March 15, 2024 12:04 AM

Sandy Hook lawyers respond to Aaron Rodgers.

First the linked article points this out:

[quote] On Thursday, Rodgers posted to X to say he believes the shooting happened. He did NOT discuss his alleged claim that the shooting was orchestrated by the government.

Chris Mattei, one of the Sandy Hook lawyers tweeted at Rodgers:

[quote] “Fuck around and find out just how real it was @AaronRodgers12. Call your boy Alex Jones.”

Mark Bankston, another lawyer for the parents wrote:

[quote] Hey Aaron, not sure if you’ll see this, but I figure the best chance is to put it here on Twitter, where it will hopefully be sandwiched between a tweet claiming the measles vaccine makes children gay and an ad for a cryptocurrency scam.

[quote] To start, I can’t say it really surprised me to see you had been spreading nonsense about Sandy Hook because although I have not followed your sports career closely, I am quite aware that you are a slow-witted, gullible person.

[quote] As the Greeks instructed: “Gnōthi sauton.” Know thyself. You are a dumb jock. God apparently gave you many talents, but critical thinking is not one of them.

[quote] I already knew this about you, but what I learned today ― that you were one of those freaks telling reporters (and god knows who else) that the Sandy Hook parents were liars and actors ― crosses a line you can’t come back from.

[quote] I’ll conclude with a very simple request that I hope will reach your ears: Could you please shut the fuck up?

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 15, 2024 2:12 AM

Who knew he was this insane.

by Anonymousreply 56March 15, 2024 2:27 AM

"Know thyself. You are a dumb jock. God apparently gave you many talents, but critical thinking is not one of them."

Oh, snap!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 57March 15, 2024 2:29 AM

R53 “well take him”

by Anonymousreply 58March 15, 2024 2:31 AM

CNN discusses the two sources that said Aaron Rodgers told them that the Sandy Hook "dead" children were just actors and that the government staged it. One of the people he argued with about this was CNN reporter Pamela Brown when she was covering the Kentucky Derby which Rodgers attended. (Some of this may have been covered upthread, but this is a good recap.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 15, 2024 2:38 AM

[QUOTE]I am quite aware that you are a slow-witted, gullible person.

Wow and oof! Pulls no punches. The best part is Rodgers practically asked for it.

What's so funny about the Pamela Brown is that it was a total own goal. They were at a post Kentucky Derby party. When he found out she was from CNN, provoked by her presence, he began attacking the organization for covering up important news stories. Truly illustrated that he is indeed slow-witted. That's playing with fire, yet CNN didn't report this for 10 freaking years!

In terms of his mental health decline, this timeline suggests he's been on shaky ground for most of his career. It's a testament to his handlers and the NFL that they managed to restrain their subclinically mentally ill cash cow for so long. No more.

This actually casts his relationship with Kevin Lanflisi in a new light. I'm beginning to think the Packers assigned him to Rodgers as a minder for their quarterback with a delicate disposition. Like Robert Doeney Jr. and Matthew Perry used live-in "sobriety coaches," one more successfully than the other. Kevin was there to gently rein him in when an episode was about to happen. Might explain why he hasn't talked: NDA.

by Anonymousreply 60March 15, 2024 3:54 AM

[quote] Like Robert Doeney Jr. and Matthew Perry used live-in "sobriety coaches," one more successfully than the other.

Which one was more successful?

by Anonymousreply 61March 15, 2024 3:56 AM

[quote] This actually casts his relationship with Kevin Lanflisi in a new light. I'm beginning to think the Packers assigned him to Rodgers as a minder for their quarterback with a delicate disposition. Like Robert Doeney Jr. and Matthew Perry used live-in "sobriety coaches," one more successfully than the other. Kevin was there to gently rein him in when an episode was about to happen. Might explain why he hasn't talked: NDA.

And getting fucked by Aaron was just one of the perks of the job!

by Anonymousreply 62March 15, 2024 4:02 AM

r54 Years ago someone on a Packers website linked to Aaron‘s father‘s Facebook and it was full of posts about how Obama was born in Kenya and other crap like that. I don’t think the nut fell far from the tree in this case.

by Anonymousreply 63March 15, 2024 5:26 AM

Often times people get into a conspiratorial mindset due to the people around them: family and friends. They discuss it with them and if they hear something similar from a second person they assume it must be true, even of there is no actual evidence for the claim itself, and it defies common sense and can be dismissed if one is a critical thinker.

by Anonymousreply 64March 15, 2024 12:42 PM

[quote]I love how this screaming idiot dumb dumb, whack job, conspiracy theorist, anti-vaxxer, libertarian fucktard is an item of desire for y'all.

Oh, please. Who the fuck here wants him?

by Anonymousreply 65March 15, 2024 1:55 PM

We're two wild and crazy guys!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 16, 2024 12:03 AM

I really just wanted to see his dick but after seeing him next to RFK jr. , Well thats just too big dicks standing side by side.

by Anonymousreply 67March 16, 2024 2:47 AM

I wonder if Bobby shares his needles.

by Anonymousreply 68March 16, 2024 6:46 PM

After this I think we can put Ethel Kennedy on the dead celebrities list 2024

by Anonymousreply 69March 17, 2024 3:17 AM

[quote] After this I think we can put Ethel Kennedy on the dead celebrities list 2024

That's your pick?

by Anonymousreply 70March 17, 2024 3:22 AM

Hate him

by Anonymousreply 71March 21, 2024 8:37 PM

Kennedy picked Nicole Shanahan, a California attorney/entrepreneur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 26, 2024 9:21 PM

Nicole Shanahan ought to have a talk with Bill Weld.

by Anonymousreply 73March 26, 2024 11:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!