Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marching Orders From Clyde Weston - DOOL

The other thread has probably been paywalled.

Jada fingered her Joker hubby pretty quickly & eliminated the possibility of him having a twin.

Sarah might just have a Nu-Twin taking over her life after standing by her Xander-Man firmly for the first time in ages.

Piggly Wiggly stirred again with some finger twitching and some vocal cord squealing i separate scenes.

Not to be out done, Paulina "Hamming -It-Up" Price squealed as her relatives learned she might need a heart transplant to finish up her acting classes.

Tripp had to go all Uncle Remus on hyperventilating Wendy to calm her poorly acted self down a bit.

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 1, 2024 12:05 AM

The Feb. 2024 DOOL thread =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2024 9:27 PM

DOOL?

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2024 9:31 PM

I think Chanel needs a new hairstyle like some bangs to cover up that oversized forehead.

by Anonymousreply 3February 29, 2024 5:38 AM

[quote] I think Chanel needs a new hairstyle like some bangs to cover up that oversized forehead.

She can borrow her mama's (Paulina) wig, which seems too big for her head.

by Anonymousreply 4February 29, 2024 2:00 PM

Paulina sure did set a squealing record for the comeback show with Elani in it.

I was on Miss Piggy overload there for awhile.

It seemed strange seeing Eli with short curly hair after so much time without it.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2024 5:12 AM

Paulina is a hoot. You can see the other actors trying not to break when she "Maaarryyy"s and "Saaannddraa"s her way through scenes.

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2024 9:28 AM

This week's spoilers start at 0:49 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2024 10:42 PM

Paulina's heart transplant is from...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2024 10:43 PM

NuHeart?

Is Dr. Rolf involved?

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2024 10:46 PM

R9 It's most likely Dr. Stinkface.

I might advise her if needed..

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2024 10:53 PM

I have to honest, I wouldn't care if Paulina just outright died. Now that Zucker is out the door, it would have been great if she'd taken Jackee with her.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2024 10:55 PM

R11 I agree. I liked her character at first, but she brings nothing to the table now.

She never does anything with the big wad of cash she is sitting on & just out of the blue becomes mayor & then needs a heart transplant.

With Booby/Everett having memory loss, I guess the TPTB decided that Abe was over his. No problems remembering Lani, Eli or the grandkids.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2024 11:04 PM

promo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2024 11:31 PM

r12

He met them after his memory loss... that's why I knows who they are

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2024 11:32 PM

[quote] promo!

Yay! I’m so happy.

by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2024 2:32 AM

Paulina get Wendy heart.

Chanel change shop to Sweet and Sour Bits.

by Anonymousreply 16March 2, 2024 9:04 PM

R14 I know that. I watch every episode no matter how bad it is.

Abe doesn't just act like he knows Elani from his recent encounters.

The 1 on 1 reunion with Lani seemed like old Abe & Not NuAbe was back in the driver's seat.

by Anonymousreply 17March 3, 2024 1:40 AM

ReNuIon

by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2024 1:40 AM

Can the show kill off another Asian after knocking off her sibling about 6 months ago?

Only Melinda & Wei (their daddy) would be left in the Asian representation & neither would be cast regulars. Asians are over 5.2% which would mean 1 cast member of the 30 should be Asian-American.

The show is like 90% white as it is in the character category.

Abe, Paulina, Chanel & Jada are the black cast members (with them being over 14.6% of the US pop.) with Rafe being the only Hispanic. (17% of the US pop.).

Wiki has Olivia, Theo, Lani & Eli as the only black recurring guest stars & no Hispanic ones. Rafe is all alone.

by Anonymousreply 19March 3, 2024 1:47 AM

How about Mama Hernandez?

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2024 2:08 AM

And no more FCF.

by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2024 2:08 AM

Andre's week in review =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2024 2:39 AM

Let's talk about the episode. Let's talk about the episode.

by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2024 2:49 AM

Was today the start of Everett being Nick's twin?

by Anonymousreply 24March 4, 2024 9:26 PM

R24 It seemed like it.

I was shocked that Julie made the Nick comparison on air.

I'm now thinking that Everett is really the demon guy we saw last year when the big three old maids "croaked" & he was responsible for burning down the Horton home to get back at Doug & Julie as well as to finish the job when the Christmas tree fire failed to get the job done. His recent appearance with Dr. Marlena (Devil possessed twice now) & his bad boy grin after Julie left today seals the deal for me.

I think TPTB liked what they saw when the Nick actor guested last year & made his return to Salem demon oriented for another go around. Former priest Eric is listed as a guest star & his galpal Sloan is rumored to be leaving soon & is a possible heart donor to Paulina. Everett might get back at Father Eric & his exorcisms by taking away Sloan from him (so Paulina ends up with her donor needs).

by Anonymousreply 25March 5, 2024 7:29 AM

I think you're right, R25. I was only half-watching for most of the episode but caught that grin - it was creepy!

by Anonymousreply 26March 5, 2024 9:42 AM

Does anyone remember Jada landed Salem?

by Anonymousreply 27March 5, 2024 11:12 AM

Not to be outdone by Brother Lucas playing cards with Kate and Roman, Wendy and Tripp take an imaginary walk.

SPOILER-ish: Berris said on the Dishin' Days podcast that Bobberett is a Jekyll and Hyde.

by Anonymousreply 28March 5, 2024 4:19 PM

Pete and Greg went to the Madonna concert last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 5, 2024 7:20 PM

That makes sense, R28. And I wish Peter was still on the canvas in Salem, R29.

by Anonymousreply 30March 5, 2024 8:58 PM

Eldergay Greg Meng was at the Madonna concert too. He seemed to enjoy watching her dance around with a knee support on.

by Anonymousreply 31March 6, 2024 2:03 AM

Listening to Lucas whine today was a new low for the show.

I signed up for this show for lots of excitement not lots of boredom (Tripp & Wendy made it all worse with their charades style acting).

It's hard to believe this Wendy is the same one we saw in the DOOL Special a couple years ago (totally fearless in the line of danger).

It's also hard for me to believe that the likes Lucas, Roman, Harris, Everett, Tate, Chad, Abe, etc. are supposed to arouse some kind of sexual excitement to male admirers of various ages. The cast is becoming one of beauty school dropouts. They need to bring back Will, Sonny, JJ, Theo, Demetri & some others to ignite this lackluster cast again in the looks department. It's just getting painful to watch on so many levels now.

by Anonymousreply 32March 6, 2024 3:49 AM

NuLo for Sho.

by Anonymousreply 33March 6, 2024 3:54 AM

Today's show was boring but touching with Steph & Roman helping Julie. At least it's out that Tate didn't do anything wrong & we can stop the whining for all of his family. I see Bobby is now evil grinning on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 34March 7, 2024 5:51 AM

Stephanie is a horrible character, as is Everett.

Throw both of their salaries at Amy Steele to get her to come back as Abby.

by Anonymousreply 35March 8, 2024 1:52 PM

They should bring back "Amy Steele" as Abby, and hire the real Amy Steele as Jennifer Rose.

by Anonymousreply 36March 8, 2024 5:35 PM

Is that Shirley Q Liquor recapping at r22?

by Anonymousreply 37March 8, 2024 5:39 PM

R37 Blocking those recaps. They're asinine.

by Anonymousreply 38March 8, 2024 8:58 PM

I watched one of those recaps and vowed never again.

by Anonymousreply 39March 8, 2024 9:03 PM

promo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 8, 2024 11:12 PM

Wow! I thought Rachel would come in first in the poll followed by Tate & Holly rounding out the top 3.

by Anonymousreply 41March 9, 2024 2:21 AM

Today's show was another snoozefest.

It's been rumored online that Abe see Lexi come back next week.

Anyone know any spoilers if this is true?

by Anonymousreply 42March 9, 2024 4:09 AM

Ohhhhhhh THAT's where I knew the guy playing Clyde from....North and South! of course!

by Anonymousreply 43March 9, 2024 4:14 AM

^ He had sexier pics from that production online but I couldn't get them in the OP box so I settled for one that had his nice face & chest (even if you have to have to see a bunch of letters & a female in the final results).

by Anonymousreply 44March 9, 2024 4:18 AM

Spoilers for the coming week start at 0:37 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 9, 2024 4:34 AM

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE EPISODE x 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 9, 2024 4:56 AM

"Rapper Leo" was the highlight of the week for me.

by Anonymousreply 47March 9, 2024 5:12 AM

(R47) For me too. The only thing that would have made it better would to have had Eric, when he walks in and watches with wry amusement, take Leo right then and there.

by Anonymousreply 48March 9, 2024 3:19 PM

sNOOZefest

sNUzefest

by Anonymousreply 49March 9, 2024 3:26 PM

I really don't give 2 fucks if Paulina or Wendy dies. I'm not sure what the scabs were thinking about with that story. I did laugh that Goldman and Clyde are fucking.

by Anonymousreply 50March 9, 2024 3:28 PM

The scenes between Wendy and Tripp where they imagine their trips (pun intended) and that impromptu marriage, stopped the show dead in its tracks and I kept hoping they'd pass out. It was second only to Paulina's excruciating hospital scene which seemed to stretch on forever. Her slow and hesitant way of speaking was not poignant at all, but annoying. And is anyone going to call her mother (Big Mama) or her sister, Tammy, who raised Lani, and let them know what is going on?

Lani and Chanel, turning on the waterworks brought more chuckles than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 51March 9, 2024 3:53 PM

I remember that years ago when I was a young gayling, James Read (Clyde) really made me hot and bothered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 9, 2024 3:56 PM

I will never understand why this show has such a problem writing for young male leads. So far Tate has been good and the actor has done a good job, but it's a crime what they've done to Johnny and Trip.

by Anonymousreply 53March 9, 2024 4:02 PM

I don't care if it's all Devil, all DID, all Dr. Rolf or all back from the dead: I can't wait for Ron's material to start airing again.

by Anonymousreply 54March 9, 2024 5:40 PM

The show has become so unbalanced. They had an exciting story with "the gang" breaking Clyde out of prison sandwiched between the tragically boring thing that Tripp and Wendy have become and Abe and family watching Paulina "dying." That was not a typically Friday episode of a soap.

by Anonymousreply 55March 9, 2024 5:53 PM

I find nothing "exciting" about the Clyde story.

by Anonymousreply 56March 9, 2024 5:56 PM

Agreed, R56. But when the other 2/3 of the show was watching half the cast dealing with pending "death"...

by Anonymousreply 57March 9, 2024 5:58 PM

I was so bored this week. I even fast forwarded through Leo with the baby and I always watch his scenes.

by Anonymousreply 58March 9, 2024 6:19 PM

R53 That could easily be fixed by having Johnny sit dat ass down on Corbin Fisher Tripp's face.

by Anonymousreply 59March 9, 2024 6:53 PM

This week's spoilers PART 2!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 11, 2024 3:15 AM

R42 Fake Lexie was back in Monday's show. Don't get too excited. It's just another view of some woman shown from behind wearing a wig.

But why on earth would it look like Angel Lexie's not only gained 20 lbs, but her hair is turning grey in heaven? LOOL!

by Anonymousreply 61March 11, 2024 11:07 PM

Garbage episode.

by Anonymousreply 62March 11, 2024 11:16 PM

I would have preferred seeing Paulina die, with the devil showing up to suck her into hell.

by Anonymousreply 63March 11, 2024 11:45 PM

[quote] LOOL!

LOOL! :)

by Anonymousreply 64March 11, 2024 11:46 PM

WTF... Holly calling her AUNT SARAH Dr. Horton

by Anonymousreply 65March 12, 2024 9:11 PM

Freddie Smith was supposedly headed to GH as Morgan Corinthos, until the character's return was nixed, now it could still occur

by Anonymousreply 66March 13, 2024 5:24 AM

FCF would probably have to lose 40 lbs to be camera ready. Maybe 50, since the camera adds 10.

by Anonymousreply 67March 13, 2024 7:26 AM

R67 😆 I was thinking that too, except GH beauty standards aren't exactly on par with the other three soaps

by Anonymousreply 68March 13, 2024 8:04 AM

I thought Freddie had given up on acting.

by Anonymousreply 69March 13, 2024 2:34 PM

R69 Thought so too for his real estate career- could be that he's just given up on DOOL. Supposedly he was headed there, which probably just could've meant that he was in talks.

by Anonymousreply 70March 13, 2024 4:29 PM

Check out FCF's Instagram. The guy can't shut up. He thinks he's some kind of socio-economic expert on real estate, posting shit on boomers, millennials, Gen-X. He longs to get a recurring gig as a commentator on Faux News. And notice how he doesn't film below his shoulders. How BIG is he now?

by Anonymousreply 71March 13, 2024 8:47 PM

Too big for his britches!

by Anonymousreply 72March 13, 2024 9:11 PM

R71 I did and now I can't unsee it 😁 😁

by Anonymousreply 73March 13, 2024 9:42 PM

Fat Fuck Freddie.....on Faux News? Ugh.

Then again, he's stuck in dirtbag Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 74March 13, 2024 9:58 PM

Brandon Barash went out on paternity leave in September? Also any word on the recast Gabi who might show up when Stefan returns?

by Anonymousreply 75March 13, 2024 10:09 PM

[quote]Fat Fuck Freddie.....on Faux News? Ugh. Then again, he's stuck in dirtbag Ohio.

I thought Freddie moved to Florida and started selling real estate there.

I don't follow him routinely. Did he move back to Ohio from Florida?

by Anonymousreply 76March 13, 2024 10:15 PM

R74 No. When he and Mrs FCF left California, they moved to that cesspool known as Florida. They're both realtors there now. And yes, somehow he made an appearance as a commentator on Faux News. Actually, I think he's been on at least three times now: Freddie Smith real estate agent from Orlando.

by Anonymousreply 77March 13, 2024 10:16 PM

[quote] Supposedly he was headed there, which probably just could've meant that he was in talks.

Is FCF in NuGotiations?

by Anonymousreply 78March 13, 2024 10:36 PM

R78 Lol huh is that a play on NuMorgan? GH planned on having a new Morgan, pulled the plug, now is possibly resuming with casting again.

by Anonymousreply 79March 13, 2024 11:57 PM

A few GH fans were saying that Freddie was horrible as Sonny and are hoping he stays away, while also stating their preference for Zack Tinker's version

by Anonymousreply 80March 14, 2024 12:01 AM

Once Hot Sonny took over the role, it was like, Freddie WHOO?

by Anonymousreply 81March 14, 2024 12:43 AM

There was a time when Freddie was Hot Sonny.

But that was many pounds and many diets ago.

by Anonymousreply 82March 14, 2024 12:45 AM

R81 True 😁

by Anonymousreply 83March 14, 2024 3:04 AM

R82 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 84March 14, 2024 3:05 AM

D😆😆L!

by Anonymousreply 85March 14, 2024 3:06 AM

R85 😁

by Anonymousreply 86March 14, 2024 3:43 AM

Well, it's time for Eli & Lani to take their brats & go. No word from Big Mama on how her sick daughter was doing.

Abe getting his memory back at lightning speed by Angel Lexi is a new low for the show.

The cast is so old now it's jarring to see a "younger" person like Eric (50+ now?) sitting among them.

by Anonymousreply 87March 15, 2024 4:53 AM

I hope it is just the situation with the writers, but the show feels disorganized and totally random.

by Anonymousreply 88March 15, 2024 5:15 PM

The story with Tate and Holly has actually been the only good thing. I was really looking forward to seeing what Sheri Anderson was going to do, but it has been disappointing. I think her goal was to tread water until Ron came back and not upset the apple cart too much.

At this point, I just want the entire show reset.

by Anonymousreply 89March 15, 2024 5:27 PM

I actually find the whole Everett/Bobby story intriguing. It's unclear what the truth is - is he Nick's never-of-known twin; is he a scammer working for Clyde; could be be yet another long-lost never-known-existed son of Stefano (like Stefan O. a few years ago). Could he be Dr. Marlena Evans's not-so-stillborn first-born son D.J.?

Ron, feel free to use and of the above...

by Anonymousreply 90March 15, 2024 6:41 PM

Marlena has four unaccounted for years -- 1987-1991.

She gave birth to Rex and Cassie during that period.

Perhaps she gave birth to others.

by Anonymousreply 91March 15, 2024 6:46 PM

I agree, R89, some sort of reset would be a good idea. And I do agree with R89 and R90 that there are some stories that have potential. It just feels like they disappear for a week at a time with a whole lot of nothingness in between.

by Anonymousreply 92March 15, 2024 6:47 PM

[quote]there are some stories that have potential. It just feels like they disappear for a week at a time with a whole lot of nothingness in between.

A Ron reset isn't going to solve that, it's a production issue.

by Anonymousreply 93March 15, 2024 7:00 PM

R91 A far better story would be for Marlena to become pregnant with Alex's baby right now. Just like with Ben, her chemistry with RSW is amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 15, 2024 7:24 PM

R94, and she is certainly the right age.

by Anonymousreply 95March 15, 2024 7:38 PM

What I am tired of is 70 year old Patch and John playing superheroes. I'm also tired of Paulina. Also the show has too many characters. If they took the show down to 15 or 20 contract characters, it wouldn't feel so disjointed and they could play them more than once a week.

by Anonymousreply 96March 15, 2024 8:24 PM

I don't understand why they have young Marlena hooked up with that old fuddy duddy Yawn Black all the time.

by Anonymousreply 97March 15, 2024 8:26 PM

As long as they have a large cast and rotate them in and out, they won't be in a situation where one actor gets too much screen time and too much power, a la Maurice Benard and Eric Braden.

by Anonymousreply 98March 15, 2024 8:34 PM

How much of the pawn's story from today is a retcon?

by Anonymousreply 99March 15, 2024 10:30 PM

It's a light retcon. Patch found The Pawn on the side of the road and sort of kept him hostage as a bargaining chip to get money from Victor. The entire time The Pawn was with Patch, he was bandaged. They weren't flying all over the place and killing folks. The entire time The Pawn was with Patch they were in this little room and Patch played the harmonica all the time. Eventually The Pawn removed his bandages and got away. The next time we see him he's this really good looking guy in Shenanigans. He saw the name John Black on a plaque and took that name.

by Anonymousreply 100March 15, 2024 10:54 PM

promo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 15, 2024 11:38 PM

Boy was that some bad acting from John Black on the Friday episode.

Hard to believe that he once tried to do a "squinting face workshop" for up & coming actors years ago.

I tried not to laugh as I watched those scenes.

The Marlena actress is looking her 80-year-old self now with very little fat left in her face.

I wonder if we'll get a 6 month or 1 year time skip (to make the show interesting again) when the old team returns.

by Anonymousreply 102March 16, 2024 3:00 AM

Another take on recent events =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 16, 2024 5:53 AM

R102 And where do you get your facial fat from Sue, from foaming oat lattes? Hope to see you on your reboot soon!

by Anonymousreply 104March 16, 2024 7:18 AM

reBOOT SOON!

by Anonymousreply 105March 16, 2024 2:15 PM

R102 Wow squinting face workshop or Marlena with her 80 year old self 😆 😆😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 106March 16, 2024 2:26 PM

RSW .. 10 years with DOOL! How time files.

Of course, he mentions Beemer, who's "traveling" (Dubai again, no doubt .. LOOL!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 16, 2024 9:16 PM

[quote] DOOL!

[quote] LOOL!

LOOL! :)

by Anonymousreply 108March 16, 2024 9:38 PM

r108

by Anonymousreply 109March 16, 2024 10:21 PM

i’m totally blanking right now. when Ben strangled Will was it Chambo Will or Struedel Will?

by Anonymousreply 110March 16, 2024 11:09 PM

Struedel Will. When he was resurrected by Dr. Rolf, it was Chambo Will.

by Anonymousreply 111March 16, 2024 11:11 PM

Remember, Struedel Will couldn't be redeemed because he had an affair - on a soap opera. He had to be killed off. His grandmother had one of the most famous affairs in the history of soaps, but what Will did was unforgiveable. 🙄 I'm not sure how Ken Corday said that to Stephanie Sloane with a straight face. Just admit they fucked up with the recast because Greg Meng got his heart broken by his crush.

by Anonymousreply 112March 17, 2024 1:57 AM

Paulina, you in danger gurl.

by Anonymousreply 113March 17, 2024 2:57 AM

Will Clyde and his 'ho be at the Horton Cabin when Johnny and Chanel get there?

Maybe it will be an orgy. Clyde obviously would make his younger henchmen service him (Kyle, JJ) and Johnny spent a lot of time in sexually free Europe. Chanel is half-dyke, and all evil women are bisexual, so that cop would be into it.

by Anonymousreply 114March 17, 2024 11:49 AM

Charlie Dale has been busy outside of Salem:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 17, 2024 3:34 PM

R112 Who was Greg Meng heartbroken over? Chambo?

by Anonymousreply 116March 17, 2024 3:35 PM

Yes, R116.

by Anonymousreply 117March 17, 2024 3:43 PM

[quote] Charlie Dale has been busy outside of Salem:

With DL fave Justin Hartley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 17, 2024 3:52 PM

r11

where is that from?

by Anonymousreply 119March 17, 2024 4:41 PM

R118 He looks like he has a mini-hard on in those jeans 😁 Justin must have turned him on

by Anonymousreply 120March 17, 2024 5:17 PM

R119 It's from the final season of the prime time series, "This Is Us" where Mike had a recurring role playing "The Manny." .. I didn't watch This Is Us, but I believe Hartley's character was an actor who starred in a sitcom called "The Manny," and Mike's character was replacing him on that show.

by Anonymousreply 121March 17, 2024 8:24 PM

Eric a.k.a. Brady Black was on this show talking about mold =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 19, 2024 5:10 AM

This week's spoilers for March 18th =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123March 19, 2024 5:14 AM

[quote] Eric a.k.a. Brady Black was on this show talking about mold =

“A.k.a.” is spelled the same way in Melaswen as it is in Salem.

by Anonymousreply 124March 19, 2024 5:28 AM

This is featured on the Tubi home page. Camila is working, and it looks pretty good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 19, 2024 9:45 PM

Found out the actor who plays Konstantin is Canadian. Not sure if that makes it better or worse.

by Anonymousreply 126March 19, 2024 9:53 PM

Classic DOOL acting family with legacy child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 20, 2024 5:02 AM

Jennifer's appearance has never really changed.

by Anonymousreply 128March 20, 2024 9:25 PM

I never realized that Jennifer resembles her father so much.

by Anonymousreply 129March 20, 2024 11:20 PM

Why did Johnny and Steve act so formally and act like they don't know each other? Johnny made a point to say MY family(that Steve is a part of!)

by Anonymousreply 130March 22, 2024 9:13 PM

promo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 22, 2024 11:09 PM

[quote] promo!

Yay! I’m so happy.

by Anonymousreply 132March 22, 2024 11:22 PM

So Leo's back to just being the gay minstrel again?

by Anonymousreply 133March 23, 2024 12:28 AM

Back? He never left right?

by Anonymousreply 134March 23, 2024 12:41 AM

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE EPISODES!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 23, 2024 1:24 AM

R134 No, Leo, never left, but at least when Dmitri was around, there was something else to his character besides the flamboyant (stereotypical) wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 136March 23, 2024 1:33 AM

Leo's been more dimensional under these new writers than he ever was under Ron. They've actually gone too far the other way with him, as when he was waxing poetic about Paulina.

by Anonymousreply 137March 23, 2024 12:03 PM

This week's spoilers start at 2:35 -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 24, 2024 3:26 AM

I saw Marlena inside the Kiri. mansion for the first time in ages on Friday's show.

Does anyone recall when she was last inside that house?

by Anonymousreply 139March 24, 2024 3:29 AM

A few weeks ago, R139. It was shocking to see!

by Anonymousreply 140March 24, 2024 3:41 PM

Marlena and Maggie used to be best friends, but Doc got reverse-SORASed and Maggie didn't. Now their friendship is weird. Didn't Marlena go to the K mansion to confront Victor about switching the tapes at Brady's wedding?

by Anonymousreply 141March 24, 2024 3:48 PM

r141

she did but supposedly Dee Dee Halls and Suzanne had a falling out

by Anonymousreply 142March 24, 2024 4:08 PM

Oh wow, I had not heard that one R142. What could those two have a falling out about?

by Anonymousreply 143March 24, 2024 4:28 PM

Maggie's McCrory wig budget was SLASHED to pay for Marlena's possession contact lenses. Bridge burned!

by Anonymousreply 144March 24, 2024 7:25 PM

R143 - Rumor is that Suzy had a "relationship" with Dee Dee's hubby. What's not clear is whether it was before Dee Dee married him, or afterward.

by Anonymousreply 145March 24, 2024 8:53 PM

Why would our young ingenue Marlena hang out with the old lady crowd in Salem?

That would make no sense.

by Anonymousreply 146March 24, 2024 9:18 PM

The Stefan-Ava-Harris faceoff discussed =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147March 25, 2024 3:03 AM

I'll miss Tripp when he leaves but Wendy's star has faded for me in the past 6 months.

I can't believe we had to sit thru Piggly Tate reading & writing from his journal on today's episode.

The Salemites tying to talk John out of going to Greece to turn himself in for murder seems hypocritical when they tell others like Clyde to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 148March 28, 2024 7:37 AM

I agree, R148.

And the only couple on the show that I like is Ava and Harris - and we know that relationship is on borrowed time too.

by Anonymousreply 149March 28, 2024 10:46 AM

Is Tripp leaving?

by Anonymousreply 150March 28, 2024 8:24 PM

Corbin Fisher Tripp cums and goes, cums and goes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 28, 2024 9:45 PM

R150. yes he is leaving with Wendy at some point. Both aren't cast members but on recurring status.

Fugly Everett & Lucas (how often does he appear?) are both cast members.

Is the new Sloan that appears today the permanent one or just temporary?

If so then Sloan, Nicole, Tripp, Wendy, Harris (also Ava & Eric are all on the chopping block here before summer starts).

I assume Ava leaves with Harris to visit Hong Kong with Wendy & Tripp.

Nicole will get her baby back with this actress (Zucker) & then she departs possibly with Eric as a new fan favorite couple.

Baby faker Sloan will get what's due her & she will possibly leave.

The only newcomer that I've heard about is Leo's mom making a return.

I wonder who they will pair EJ with after Nicole departs with Eric (who is recurring & not a current cast member).

by Anonymousreply 152March 29, 2024 3:37 AM

NuSloan

Nucomer

by Anonymousreply 153March 29, 2024 4:30 AM

Whoa... Julie's brother is returning and they recast Tate! It's on Jason's site

by Anonymousreply 154March 29, 2024 8:33 PM

Julie's brother has been in Bay City since 1982. Is Stephen Schnetzer still playing him?

by Anonymousreply 155March 29, 2024 8:41 PM

New Tate. Thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156March 29, 2024 8:59 PM

NuTate doesn't exactly exude that boyhood innocence that OGTate did.

by Anonymousreply 157March 29, 2024 9:01 PM

I just remembered that he was the hot teen fucking Lucy Liu in Why Women Kill. The other Tate was kinda sweet and cute, this guy will fuck you and wipe his dick on your grandma's portieres.

by Anonymousreply 158March 29, 2024 9:03 PM

Sorry for posting so much, but Stephen Schnetzer is going to play the part.

by Anonymousreply 159March 29, 2024 9:04 PM

What’s the name of the actor at R156?

by Anonymousreply 160March 29, 2024 9:26 PM

Leo Howard

by Anonymousreply 161March 29, 2024 9:29 PM

Thanks, R161

by Anonymousreply 162March 29, 2024 9:34 PM

That photo of NuTate looks totally AI generated.

Here's one from his IMDb

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163March 29, 2024 9:53 PM

His facial moles are disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 164March 29, 2024 10:11 PM

r159

he is

and I thought Old Tate was good and he looked like his parents... this guy looks older and like was said above dirty(in a good way)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165March 29, 2024 10:32 PM

SOD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 29, 2024 10:35 PM

Where's the Hope returning news though???

by Anonymousreply 167March 29, 2024 10:36 PM

They can't be filming Doug's funeral yet, can they?

by Anonymousreply 168March 29, 2024 10:56 PM

R164 Is he related to Streudel?

by Anonymousreply 169March 29, 2024 11:00 PM

r168

I would assume so

and promo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 29, 2024 11:09 PM

NuTate is engaged IRL to TempSloan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 29, 2024 11:16 PM

This week's events wildly reviewed by Mr. Andre -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 30, 2024 12:30 AM

The new April thread. =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173March 30, 2024 1:23 AM

The week just isn't complete until Andre weighs in.

by Anonymousreply 174March 30, 2024 1:44 AM

More on Leo Howard who will first appear next Friday - April 5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 31, 2024 4:03 PM

It's remarkable to me that DAYS can keep most recasts and guest appearances under wraps for 6-7 months.

by Anonymousreply 176March 31, 2024 6:50 PM

I think it’s really odd that Jamie Martin Mann would choose to leave the show after joining it so recently. Plus, he was off-screen for a significant amount of time when Tate was sent to rehab. Wouldn’t he have a contract to honour? I really liked him in the role.

by Anonymousreply 177March 31, 2024 7:30 PM

Being a NuBie, Mann's contact was probably only for a year, and he probably just approached them to be let go at the 26-week cycle date. No big deal (imo), due to his limited number of appearances during the last six months. .. The casting folks may have even still had the file of other actors who'd they'd been considering for the role. .. I think he was already enrolled in the University of Michigan's BFA program. Maybe they knew this could happen.

by Anonymousreply 178March 31, 2024 8:52 PM

I never complain when someone decides to leave acting to the return to school, good luck to JMM. However, as hot as Leo Howard may be, he does seem a bit too old for the part. He could be a love interest for Marlena and not the little girl who plays Holly.

by Anonymousreply 179March 31, 2024 11:25 PM

Is he going to learn Mandarin?

by Anonymousreply 180March 31, 2024 11:27 PM

Now, now R180. No need to drag the scorching hot one into this.

by Anonymousreply 181March 31, 2024 11:28 PM

R180 No.

That takes 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 182April 1, 2024 12:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!