Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kelly Osbourne- “People who hate on Ozempic are just upset they’re TOO POOR TO BUY IT!!!”

She says it’s amazing and critics of it are just jealous they can’t afford it like rich people can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 22, 2024 4:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2024 6:06 PM

Well, smell her! She may be thin but she’s ugly inside.

by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2024 6:06 PM

Ozempic face is a real thing. People really are acting like sacrificing your face to be thin is a positive. Also, thin doesn’t equal healthy.

I feel like I’m in the twilight zone.

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2024 6:08 PM

I wouldn't have recognized her from that photo. Not because she looks thinner, not even from the purple hair.

by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2024 6:28 PM

Aw, she has her mother’s turkey neck and her father’s bloodshot drunk eyes.

by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2024 6:30 PM

Did her wealth keep her from finding a better plastic surgeon who wouldn't let a patient's breast implants outlined on her skin?

by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2024 6:32 PM

She has always been a mean spirted, angry twat...skinny obviously wasnt what she needed to be happy

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2024 6:34 PM

I thought it was Janice Dickinson on that pic. (Not a compliment).

by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2024 6:34 PM

She’s as thick as two short planks.

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2024 6:35 PM

She may be thin now but damn she looks like a sea hag. So does her mother.

by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2024 6:46 PM

I bet she has Ozempic butt.

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2024 6:50 PM

I think she is right. Also, many people want to beleive fat is only the result of eating too much chocolate. and not exercising. They like the feeling that the fat person needs to be nagged to eat better and they think shaming and nagging are good health policies.

Nutritional studies and lifestyle studies can't explain why almost half of most adults all over the world, regardless of ethnicity and other traits are so fat, so easily. We've had gym memberships go through the roof in the same time period as obesity rates increasing. Doctors are only now considering chemical interactions and effects on hormones on weight. We don't live in the same atmosphere our grandparents did, chemically speaking.

Food for thought, I'm not a health at any size person at allor Osbourne fan. I wish gastric and these drugs were as cheap as possible b/c they are the most proven long-term weight loss treatment.

by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2024 6:53 PM

Something is very wrong with her--she looks 15-20 years older than she actually is.

Look how lined and corded her neck is. And she's not even 40!

by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2024 6:56 PM

Maybe it’s not hate for Ozempic thrown your way bitch. It could just be that people throw hate at you because of your personality, the constant bullshit you spout, being a talentless nepo-baby, or because you think you’re better than everyone else and we envy you.

by Anonymousreply 14February 16, 2024 7:10 PM

This is why people hate fat people who get skinny.

They always had this mean, ugly streak inside, but it was masked by their vulnerability from being fat.

Once they lose the weight, they become their true selves.

Nasty, hateful and ugly. That's who Kelly Osbourne always was.

No surprise she and her equally ugly and hateful mother are friends with Piers Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 15February 16, 2024 7:20 PM

She will never learn. Then she will come back pouting everybody is so mean.

by Anonymousreply 16February 16, 2024 7:21 PM

She looks old.

by Anonymousreply 17February 16, 2024 7:27 PM

We can’t afford it because of narcissistic cunts like you Kelly. Using your connections to get Ozempic delivered to your home. Fuck this useless cunt. I hope that she gets cancer.

by Anonymousreply 18February 16, 2024 7:49 PM

At least we can all afford her Party City spray on hair color.

by Anonymousreply 19February 16, 2024 8:03 PM

She looks like she got zapped by a Lana Del Rey gun.

by Anonymousreply 20February 16, 2024 8:10 PM

She’ll get fat again at some point.

by Anonymousreply 21February 16, 2024 8:27 PM

It's amazing that Ozempic managed to give her the same face as her mother, better than any surgeon at that. Not many DRs can age a face twenty years in 30lbs or less.

by Anonymousreply 22February 16, 2024 8:45 PM

R17 one of the effects of Ozempic. It ruins your face and everyone keeps ignoring this.

by Anonymousreply 23February 16, 2024 8:48 PM

That’ll tell em!

by Anonymousreply 24February 16, 2024 8:49 PM

All that money and still so Ugly.

by Anonymousreply 25February 16, 2024 8:50 PM

R25 She can do surgery but still ends up like mom.

by Anonymousreply 26February 16, 2024 8:54 PM

It's because of shitheads like her that I can't find it and I use it to manage my blood sugar.

by Anonymousreply 27February 16, 2024 8:56 PM

Vile, little (for now) trollop!

by Anonymousreply 28February 16, 2024 8:58 PM

She is unrecognizable on the outside and apparently very ugly inside!

by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2024 8:59 PM

I have had a weight problem and my whole life I have been told what a nice face I have. It would really be a kick in the ass if I finally got thin on Ozempic and then my face looked like shit.

by Anonymousreply 30February 16, 2024 9:00 PM

I’ve been on Ozempic since June. Lost 23 pounds. I’ve always had a fuller face, even if I lose weight. I have really fat cheeks. So I wouldn’t mind getting a little Ozempic face and maybe having cheekbones for once.

by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2024 9:04 PM

R7 - yep, just like her mom. Her mom is a total piece of shit and stunt queen for headlines.

by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2024 9:06 PM

r23 and they are discovering it causes muscle loss and lots and lots of gut issues. And you eventually plateau with it. Then you might have to do exercise !

by Anonymousreply 33February 16, 2024 9:07 PM

What’s her fame game now? Tv? Singing? Seems random. Unless she’s still a thing.

by Anonymousreply 34February 16, 2024 9:16 PM

R33 of course there are issues with it when you’re misusing and abusing a drug. It’s insane people think this is normal.

by Anonymousreply 35February 16, 2024 9:19 PM

As if I didn't already hate Kelly Osbourne and her privilege attitude.

by Anonymousreply 36February 16, 2024 9:26 PM

Ozempic suddenly stopped working for me after I lost 30 lbs. it just completely stopped working and I have regained 25 pounds while still taking it. I don’t know what the problem is.

by Anonymousreply 37February 16, 2024 9:30 PM

When I hear people making such obnoxious, smug comments, I can't help but reminisce about Olestra and Phen Fen.

by Anonymousreply 38February 16, 2024 9:32 PM

Good for you, R37.

Serves you and all the other Ozempic cheaters right!

by Anonymousreply 39February 16, 2024 9:32 PM

R37 nice fake story

by Anonymousreply 40February 16, 2024 9:32 PM

She looks like a cross between Leela from "Futurama" and Calista Flockart as Lee Radziwill.

by Anonymousreply 41February 16, 2024 9:33 PM

[quote] “There are a million ways to lose weight, why not do it through something that's isn't as boring as working out?"

This is actually her most hilariously idiotic line from the interview.

by Anonymousreply 42February 16, 2024 9:35 PM

You queens are just jealous, the tranny with AIDS look is "in"!

by Anonymousreply 43February 16, 2024 9:37 PM

I guess she's never letting go of the lavender hair.

by Anonymousreply 44February 16, 2024 9:40 PM

Why the fuck is Kelly Osbourne even taking Ozempic? Didn't she already have bariatric surgery? Greedy cunt doesn't even need to take it. She's double dipping from the weight loss bowl. Cunt.

Oh well, she may be thin but she finally has the face she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 45February 16, 2024 9:42 PM

[quote][R17] one of the effects of Ozempic. It ruins your face and everyone keeps ignoring this.

Any rapid weight loss can "ruin" your face. It has nothing to do with Ozempic.

by Anonymousreply 46February 16, 2024 9:42 PM

Just like her horrible mother, she looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 47February 16, 2024 9:50 PM

[quote]So I wouldn’t mind getting a little Ozempic face and maybe having cheekbones for once.

Exactly what happened to me. I've always had a pumpkin face and now I have high cheekbones and dimples when i smile. I do have a degree of turkey of neck but I'm 58 and don't mind that so much.

[quote] Ozempic suddenly stopped working for me after I lost 30 lbs. it just completely stopped working and I have regained 25 pounds while still taking it. I don’t know what the problem is.

I have neighbor in that situation. He lost about 30 lbs and gained it back and then some. Users DO plateau and stop losing weight. Usually they increase the dosage but in my neighbors case they wouldn't because his problem is that he has an incredibly fucked up relationship with food. He literally forces himself to down a dozen donuts, a whole pizza or a bucket of chicken and then has terrible stomach pains. He now has permanent explosive diarrhea and wears adult diapers and is losing his vision due to diabetes.

by Anonymousreply 48February 16, 2024 9:55 PM

[quote]he has an incredibly fucked up relationship with food. He literally forces himself to down a dozen donuts, a whole pizza or a bucket of chicken and then has terrible stomach pains. He now has permanent explosive diarrhea and wears adult diapers and is losing his vision due to diabetes.

Stealth Erna thread.

by Anonymousreply 49February 16, 2024 9:56 PM

🪨 🪨 🪨 🪨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 16, 2024 9:59 PM

Everyone is starting to look like French chicks. Ozempic is the new Gitanes! 🥖 🍷 🚬

by Anonymousreply 51February 16, 2024 10:01 PM

Dear Lord, Sharon’s face looks like a melting waxwork.

As for Kelly, I make it a general rule never to take anything a person with purple hair says seriously.

by Anonymousreply 52February 16, 2024 10:01 PM

Every time she opens her mouth she says something stupid. She needs to just shut the hell up. Spoiled ass brat. She can spend all the money she needs on plastic surgery. She’s still ugly.

by Anonymousreply 53February 16, 2024 10:09 PM

R48 enough.

by Anonymousreply 54February 16, 2024 10:15 PM

Enough of what, r54? The truth?

by Anonymousreply 55February 16, 2024 10:42 PM

[QUOTE]She has always been a mean spirted, angry twat...skinny obviously wasnt what she needed to be happy

[QUOTE][R7] - yep, just like her mom. Her mom is a total piece of shit and stunt queen for headlines.

Keep in mind that Kelly and Sharon are genetic heirs to the sociopath gangster Don Arden who was Sharon's father and Ozzy's first manager. Kelly 's quotes are partly a result of her poor genetic endowment on top of shitty parenting. Grandpa was a gangster, thief, and likely involved in conspiracies that involved some unfortunate deaths. I believe the Kray brothers were one time associates.

So, yes, Kelly does have the biological and environmental makings to be a total fucking piece of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 16, 2024 10:45 PM

[quote]Dear Lord, Sharon’s face looks like a melting waxwork.

I wonder how much of it has to do with all the cosmetic surgery she did prior to the weight loss.

One of the more interesting problems with liposuction has to do with how fat is stored. The very simple version - new fat is stored in existing cells, then new fat cells are produced. When you get lipo, it sucks out the fat cells, but the way the body stores fat doesn't change. So, you end up with fat bulges in weird places, as well as lumpy areas. Obviously, it's more complicated, but you get the gist.

She's probably had all sorts of injections and what not to smooth wrinkles. But, the fat loss probably made all of it get thrown out of balance. Also, if she had implants, I wonder whether losing underlying fat deposits may have caused them to shift position.

by Anonymousreply 57February 16, 2024 10:56 PM

Does she still have calves like a sumo wrestler?

by Anonymousreply 58February 16, 2024 11:07 PM

“There are a million ways to lose weight, why not do it through something that's isn't as boring as working out?"

Oh Kelly. Working out isn't for weight loss although that is a nice side effect from it. Working out is about taking care of your body and heart for future you to live longer and stronger. And there are a million ways to work out that are actually really fun and can even be things you can learn...martial arts comes to mind as do team sports.

by Anonymousreply 59February 16, 2024 11:08 PM

I really don't like her but she looks great!

by Anonymousreply 60February 16, 2024 11:12 PM

From "Can't even breath(e)" to "Can't even eat"!

by Anonymousreply 61February 16, 2024 11:14 PM

Now I'm trying to picture Kelly Osbourne doing martial arts or team sports.

by Anonymousreply 62February 16, 2024 11:16 PM

[quote] Now I'm trying to picture Kelly Osbourne doing martial arts or team sports.

I can't breathe!

No, I mean I really can't breathe!!!!

by Anonymousreply 63February 16, 2024 11:18 PM

Kelly Osbourne...a talentless nobody. STFU. The definition of a nepo baby if there ever was one.

by Anonymousreply 64February 16, 2024 11:23 PM

What the fuck is People Magazine even speaking to this nobody Osbourne?

by Anonymousreply 65February 16, 2024 11:26 PM

Kelly has always been utterly insufferable. I remember that she was once interviewed by Cat Deeley on TV, and she said that people called her fat because she was their reality check, and told them "the truth" about themselves, when in reality she has always been a mean-spirited little sow who gets into fights with anyone she can, out of envy or sheer fame whoring.

Ozzy is a drug-addicted, alcoholic, twisted freak, but at least he has talent. The genetic combination with Sharon (as R56 has very correctly mentioned), has been disastrous: their offspring have his addictive tendencies and oddity with her horrid, nasty, obnoxious personality and utter and complete lack of any talent whatsoever. Also, they're all as ugly as sin.

Kelly knows that the only thing that prevents people from pointing and laughing at her, is her parents' money. So, she lords it over everybody else because it's her one and only redeemable quality. Without that, she is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 66February 16, 2024 11:26 PM

Come now, r64. She has MANY talents.

It's just that she hasn't figured out yet what they are. And neither has anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 67February 16, 2024 11:26 PM

How food-addicted does she have to be that even gastric sleeve surgery wasn't enough to keep the weight off... that she also had to go next to Ozempic.

by Anonymousreply 68February 16, 2024 11:30 PM

She's not "addicted" to food. She's simiply spoiled and entitled, so lacks any semblance of self-control or discipline.

The word "no" as it related to anything she wants is not in her vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 69February 16, 2024 11:34 PM

I'm insulin resistant and the lowest dose of Ozempic gave me a huge amount of energy. It won't be available in Australia again until next year and nothing else is available until then that can do that.

She doesn't realise how lucky she us.

by Anonymousreply 70February 17, 2024 12:43 AM

R48 is your neighbour literally going completely blind? That terrifies me: I am a type two diabetic and my ozempic stopped working.

by Anonymousreply 71February 17, 2024 3:05 AM

R50 Sharon’s face looks like she is experiencing some form of lypodystrophy.

On the broader subject of this class of medications, I would be so concerned about long term intestinal damage, or maybe the inability to absorb nutrients in the small intestine if the lining is somehow damaged from material that is slow or even unable to pass on through the digestive tract.

These individuals look to be paying for medically induced starvation. If many gain back the weight after stopping treatment, I’d worry about the stress on your organs from the rapid loss and then regaining of weight. It’s potentially a whole pile of elective misery. I wonder if they will discover a serious side effect and face class action lawsuits from patients ending up with colostomies or paralyzed intestines, or peritonitis if the delicate tissue of the intestine is perforated by hardened partially digested food forming bowl obstructions. It’s all so scary and gross. I would not mess with any of this unless it was to avoid something really serious like a stroke or amputations.

A few friends of mine take a form of this medication prescribed through a sketchy telemedicine practice and purchased on the cheap from a compounding lab for $300/vial vs $1200 when sourced through the manufacturer.

Some don’t tell their primary care physicians, and still others join boot camp style fitness classes but don’t actually go regularly. They join to offer that as the cause of their drastic and rapid weight loss. But people can tell.

I notice that dining with someone who is on these meds is stressful because they leave the table often, and when they burp in a confined space, the effluvium is really noxious, like the gas that escapes from a rotting tooth, or possibly some organic sulfur compound. I hope it’s not true, but some people believe you can vomit food that has begun breaking down in your system but can’t pass through your excretory system, so it can be expelled through your mouth. I would hate that.

by Anonymousreply 72February 17, 2024 3:16 AM

Years ago she had a phase where I mistook her for Carmen Electra. She doesn't look like that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 73February 17, 2024 3:38 AM

^^^too much photoshop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 17, 2024 3:45 AM

I thought that was Lana Del Ray with a bad wig and the fat photoshopped off.

by Anonymousreply 75February 17, 2024 7:30 AM

She’s always been a nasty cunt, just like her mother.

by Anonymousreply 76February 17, 2024 4:22 PM

"Why Ozempic is cheating":

Ten years ago, I was moved to tears by a fruit salad. I was on a stationary bicycle at the gym, half-heartedly scrolling Tumblr while my feet pushed the pedals, and suddenly, there it was: a tapestry of blueberries, blackberries, and mandarin orange wedges in a glass jar. I remember this photo the way some people describe the moments before a car crash, every glistening detail captured in adrenaline-spiked slow motion. The blackberries like dark and precious jewels, the mandarins glowed as though shot through with sunshine. The longing I felt as I looked at them — and as I started to cry — was something beyond hunger.

I was training for a bodybuilding competition, and it had been weeks since I had eaten fruit, because fruit contained sugar, and sugar was off-limits. The only time I was allowed it was immediately after workouts, in the form of half a Gatorade mixed with a scoop of protein powder, gulped down to prevent my starving body from consuming its own lean mass.

There are few pictures of me from this time in my life, except the ones I took weekly to track my progress. I posed in a sports bra and underwear with my muscles tensed, and sent the results to my trainer. Your midsection is showing more separation every week!, he wrote, as my abdomen morphed from a smooth, flat expanse to a rippling six-pack. (The sports bra was a mere formality by then; breasts consist mainly of fat, and mine had shrunk down to nothing.) Ten years later, the thing I remember most is not how great I looked but how much work it was. If I wasn’t eating or exercising, I was thinking about these things: planning, prepping, setting timers so that I’d remember to swallow whatever was on the menu within however many minutes of a workout. By the time I abandoned my training regimen — around the time I found myself weeping over fruit on the internet — my body had become a vehicle whose maintenance was my full-time job.

All of which is to say, when I read about Ozempic patients who are losing weight not just without trying, but without having to think about trying — the ones who, to quote one user, “just don’t think about food anymore” — I want to squawk with indignation. What do you mean, you don’t think about it?! That’s not fair; it’s cheating. But even among people who don’t share my peculiar history (okay, obsession) with manipulating the size and shape of their bodies, that instinctive reaction is commonplace. Whatever one’s reasons for losing weight, the common wisdom is that it’s not supposed to be easy, physically or mentally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 25, 2024 5:23 AM

She looks 62 or 72. With facial work and a purple wig and turkey gobbler neck.

by Anonymousreply 78February 25, 2024 5:27 AM

Holy shit. I honestly wouldn't have recognized Kelly Osbourne. I hope she made her brother take it too.

by Anonymousreply 79February 25, 2024 5:28 AM

r77, that article is based on a woman with an eating disorder. Most people trying to lose weight realize that the reality of a 6 pack is not something we can or want to achieve. Honestly, the key to weight loss is portion control, not deprivation. I haven't changed much in how I eat other than how much of it I eat. Instead of an entire frozen pizza, I eat 2-3 slices and freeze the rest. I eat sugar, just less of it. I have a salad with every meal with balsamic vinegar and oil instead of some creamy, fat laden dressing. I put pesto on my baked potato instead of tablespoons of butter and just those little changes with the added exercise has seen me drop 80 lbs. I'm never hungry to the point of obsessing like the woman in the article. I actually feel like I eat more now than when I was overweight. I make choices like instead of chips, I eat pumpkin seeds. On my english muffin with my eggs, I put peanut butter because it has more protein than butter and keeps me satiated.

I spent some time with my health addicted sister and was shocked at how much she eats and yet, she's at the exact weight she needs to be. She eats every two hours but small things...a handful of almonds, some fruit, a healthy sandwich, a nice cooked meal of organic roasted chicken. I ate the same way as her when I was visiting her and absolutely thought I was going to gain weight based on how much and how often I ate. I came home and lost 2 lbs. It was crazy.

by Anonymousreply 80February 25, 2024 10:35 PM

If anyone here wishes to try EMDR therapy, there is a lot of free stuff on Youtube that works. You have to wear headphones to get the effect in both sides of the brain being stimulated. But EMDR was life changing for me. You don't even have to be thinking of any trauma you might have experienced. You simply do it for about 10-15 mins a day and you will see results.

This is one of my favorites. No need to even see a therapist for it unless you wish to have conversations later about what it brought up for you. There might be some weird shit that happens after you start. I noticed for me, it was able to take me from inside my memories as a first person view, to a third person view which allowed me to heal some of that trauma. You might have some weird shit happen afterwards, but it's important to note what those things are. I had vivid dreams and a few bouts of tears when it allowed me to have some empathy for what happened to everyone involved in my trauma, including, for the first time, myself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 25, 2024 11:44 PM

R80, congratulations. You're normal. I hope your hormones and thyroid never crap out on you.

by Anonymousreply 82February 26, 2024 12:47 AM

Im baffled by people who are NOT diabetic, or have other medical need for Ozempic, taking it JUST for the weight loss factor. Especially when there are so many, endorphin producing, low to no impact ways to essentially, sculpt your body, while really taking care of the vital organs, muscles and bones. It may be harder for people who are extremely overweight, but it's rewarding as hell and your face isn't paying the price.

Knowing this stuff is as bad for muscle loss as it is for fat loss makes it, IMO, null and void.

People are going to start looking like deflated balloons within a decade. Why chose to age your ass in dog years?

by Anonymousreply 83February 26, 2024 1:01 AM

So, when you stop taking Ozempic do you bloat up again? Do you have to keep taking it forever?

by Anonymousreply 84February 26, 2024 7:43 PM

The elite in entertainment and elsewhere are making it difficult for the people who really need Ozempic. It’s becoming harder to get for the layman.

by Anonymousreply 85February 26, 2024 8:51 PM

Kelly Osbourne DENIES Ozempic use after defending weight loss drugs... and reveals how she really dropped 85 POUNDS after baby

by Anonymousreply 86April 22, 2024 4:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!