Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes XXXIV - Is The Great Rebrand, Even More Boring Edition next?

Stay tuned to find out, but prepare now to miss all the action..

by Anonymousreply 280April 25, 2024 7:40 PM

There is a girl with the Insta name Molly little she tagged Becky in a pic and Jules is in there with her dog, jules isn’t tagged, but she also posted a pro isreal rally pic. So are we safe to say this group, Becky included as she didn’t remove the tag, are pro isreal? I would never let that tag stay there on a post promoting that if I didn’t stand by it. If Ben is pro isreal then wow wow wow, jules has really just killed his entire career. Even a rebrand into a cosplay Hozier can’t fix that. You think the girlies on tiktok, the young ones, are cool with a genocide I doubt it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2023 12:11 AM

That is Jules hair stylist assistant. Clearly she is pro isreal, but Becky might not be. This Molly girl essentially is working for jules. It’s weird because Becky has never said publicly she works for jules. On tiktok she said she works for someone in dancing with the stars, this Molly girl didn’t tag jules, so why aren’t they saying hey I work for this person? It’s strange. Also Becky’s ex is getting a lot of buzz for her new podcast so that break up might suck even more for Becky now. Ben is responsible for all of this! Only to get blocked by the woman he gave everything to, I would pity him if he wasn’t a grown man.

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2023 12:41 AM

We made it to another thread finally

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2023 9:49 AM

So why is he mutual following one of The Ho's besties if they've definitely totally broken up once and for all no backsies, hmmmm?? Oh but he got 6,000 followers back after their little mutual stunt, because he's safe again girlies! Right???

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2023 7:10 PM

I was just thinking that! He followed another one from her group who is good friends with Tyler, who is her gay best friend. If they are not together why is he doing that? Maybe the blocking was a stunt because he knows he gets hate when he is with her. I would bet he paid for those followers, those are bots not real to show look everyone I’m not a problem buy my stuff.

It’s so weird. Hollywood has really made him into an old man weirdo. He wants that rich lifestyle so badly! He has to be one of the cool kids, even though I wouldn’t think any of those people are key players. They are all grifter has been people who at one time were popular and now are at most influencers trying to get validation on an app.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2023 9:14 PM

Oh, le sigh... No one got blocked. I took a looky-loo back on the Ho's pictures and Ben's likes are deleted up till Aug 2020. You can still see posts that Ben liked from before then. Also, you can see all the likes and comments that the Ho has made on all of Ben's posts. So it looks like a simple mutual unfollowing.

I do think she is with that Michael guy and wants to make it work, this may have been a simple sign from her. (I really do not think there is anything between Ben and her anymore other than friendship....remember how badly burnt he got last time and thankfully for him he could make a fool of himself with Jessie to help his fandom forgive him). Plus if she's serious, all the tagging that still happens from trolls could be eased up with the unfollowing. Many ppl do think they have had a falling out. But hey as always NONE of us have any proof only speculation and vivid imaginations.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2023 10:24 PM

Yeah we thought that they had a failing out once before and then he went to shoot shadow and bone season 2 and the minute he got back met her in NY for a whole week for three different paps walks and Deuxmoi saying they were out everywhere, at every restaurant making out. she even called the paps so everyone could see him leaving her house. All the while to people magazine they were like we are just friends, when obviously they were not and maybe never have been. I think jules is looking to have babies with Michael investment banker guy. Obviously Ben the rockstar is not giving off solid parent vibes, Michael already has kids and seems private. Wild she hasn’t done a pap walk with him yet, I respect him for that. I think new music soon. Merch soon and that music video he did already to be released. The trolls are there because Ben created them. We all thought he was just gay and then he turned it vile with his actions, hopefully he has learned not to be a twat.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2023 12:25 AM

He followed her again tonight

by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2023 8:56 AM

She has yet to follow him back

by Anonymousreply 9November 28, 2023 8:58 AM

R9 she is now.

by Anonymousreply 10November 28, 2023 2:35 PM

Yeah R10

Great. He's a fucking idiot

by Anonymousreply 11November 28, 2023 3:12 PM

I was trolling them on tiktok and that seemed to be effective as all of the sudden they unfollowed each other and his views on tiktok decreased significantly. All I was doing was sharing what we already know here with pics which is the truth. So if anyone wants to go that route. I deactivated my accounts to see what would happen, oh look they followed each other again. So maybe i should get back on it.

by Anonymousreply 12November 28, 2023 4:02 PM

As someone who's followed his "life" for years I didn't see them as a true couple but thse adults seem to be playing games as high school ers do. Hollywood bubble def. I live with my gf close to.his house. Never saw j h and him as more but I'm confused now Last I knew he was interested in some normy so shrug

by Anonymousreply 13November 28, 2023 4:54 PM

Normy? Details please. I would actually support that, anyone except JH. I think they use each other because they know we all hate her so they think any attention is good. Except for her when you bring up JH’s blackface and the activist public apology and the plastic surgery and the vapid need for attention at every moment and the cheating on her husband and her trying to start the cult of Kinrgy. That is just in the last three years, except the blackface. Every time Ben gets less views, looses followers, every single time they do this so idk why he think that helps him. He loves her you guys and she just can’t receive his love even after years of back and forth and her jumping on every other dick she can find. Yeah let’s get a normal, hopefully intelligent girlie in there. All this hollyweird is not working.

by Anonymousreply 14November 28, 2023 6:41 PM

R12 - Welcome Karen7275411251 from twitter/X - so happy you have made it here. Your dislike for the Ho and poor little Becky is impressive.

by Anonymousreply 15November 28, 2023 6:59 PM

R15 thank you. Been here for a while. Becky blocked me on tiktok so had to get the word out. She did like my video before blocking me so glad she appreciated it. Yes JH hater (the white privilege mainly) and anti fan of Mr. Barnes. Didn’t care or even notice JH until their first pap walk so he did that one. Had wished he was gay, just turns out he is a loser.

by Anonymousreply 16November 28, 2023 7:38 PM

Let's go easy on Becky. It really looks like she is doing this as a true job versus looking for clout. As far as I can tell she doesn't like or comment on either of their posts; other than the Splashy Splash (JH) and currently on my European tour (BB) posts and has never said who she is working for - an artist on tour and for dancing with the stars as a content creator.

She has been a friend of Kevin's for a very long time, he most likely made the introductions. Kevin, I feel is a very different story than Becky and would do anything for attention; Look at all those JH likes. If the rumours are true her relationship ended pretty suddenly and she has been very open about anxiety and mental health on her socials.

Los Angeles is a tough place to make it period when you have strong support, so getting ripped by us on all the various SM outlets, who can probably relate more than most isn't needed. Losing your job because your then girlfriend's ex writes a song about that is played on national TV can't be easy. She's young and learning,

by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2023 4:23 AM

R17 I agree with you on this

by Anonymousreply 18November 29, 2023 12:26 PM

R17 Well for all we here on this anonymous site know you are Becky, and you've been commanded by your new cuntcake slave driver bosses to stir the pot further after their short-lived little unfollowing stunt because they're both wanton attention whores and are desperate for engagement. And you're sitting here now lamenting that you can't believe you have to do this shit, but Jesus Christ it shouldn't be blowing back on you! But membership here is only two bucks so come in and claim that there's a new normie in Ben's life so everyone leaves The Ho alone already.

Come on honey, we know how the internet works. And why exactly does anyone need to "make it" in LA? Why can't anyone get a real job far away from desperate D-list celebrities? Like evvvvvveryone else. Then no one will ever have heard of you and no one will ever bother you on socials again. Like evvvvvveryone else.

by Anonymousreply 19November 29, 2023 2:30 PM

R19 Wow, who hurt you? As a gay man on a gay gossip site, one would think you have more empathy.

by Anonymousreply 20November 29, 2023 3:02 PM

We were never criticizing Becky for who she is on a personal level. The twitter trolling was mainly about her political beliefs and the fact she is pro isreal and pro genocide all while trying to be famous on tiktok. Which is exactly the stance that Julianne has taken with her stand with isreal story on Oct 8th and Ben has been absolutely silent about the literal war crimes being committed. Then they want support and money, but don’t use their platforms for good. Until it is trendy at least. If his idol hozier can say something, why can’t he use his platform of millions? We all know those children are not Hamas.

I had a feeling Becky that was you. Welcome love. There are 30 threads here documenting with pics all how much we hate your bosses. All the stories, the tiny emojis, the public apologies, jules documents everything with a pap walk so that is all public domain. It all has posted and has been saved, we have everything.

LA and the Internet are tough places to be, you can’t take it get off. Looks like she is using Shannon to get clout. At least Shannon is actually doing something and not singing sad songs on tiktok for clout. Shannon has a career, Becky used Shannon to get followers while they were together. She made their relationship very public.

Idk who told you this is a safe space. We are petty bitches over here. You want a safe Ben Barnes delusional land there are other websites. Cheers darling, Becky we are watching you. Hope Shannon spills some tea on her new podcast. I’m rooting for fletcher, oh the lesbian drama.

by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2023 5:06 PM

Also if the normie is real I would love the details. We loathe jules over here and anything where I don’t have to keep tracking her vapid behavior would be appreciated. She can’t go a day without posting her face on the Internet. For years a majority of us said if he was with someone who isn’t jules the hate would stop. He keeps going, he keeps supporting her, they did so many pap walks even with all the hate. He created this. He feeds it. This career suffers because of it. Becky go tell them. Jules wants a real housewife life with Michael stop with the games and the bullshit and we will stop posting about her racism and her insensitivity and how Kinrgy is a white woman cult and how she is taking ozempic. They keep trolling the trolls, we have more than we need.

by Anonymousreply 22November 29, 2023 5:13 PM

Wow I‘ve been gone for a second and we have a new scandal at hand!

by Anonymousreply 23November 29, 2023 8:29 PM

The normie is only my opinion made after spending too much time obsessed with this particular girl's insta. I'm a bi guy btw. Was looking at Ben's old tagged concerts, ran across her profile, she was hot so I did what you do. After stalking both of them I noticed parallels. Too many to ignore. But as you just said you're all a bunch of petty bitches and this isn't a safe space so I don't want to say something and fuck this girl's life up.

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2023 3:31 AM

R24 replying to myself to add I don't think he and jho have anything to do with each other anymore other than friends. if they ever did it was short lived. 2 egos that big could never work.

How he's been acting lately over the last few months in particular definitely point to having feelings for somebody. The tone of posts has changed. Frequency changed. Emoji use changed. When not promoting his own career or influencer stuff just like posting random animals. Song choices are odd or like out of place.

The girl I'm watching is a curvy brunette with an eclectic set of interests. Takes these long hiatus between posts tho. She's no conceited flat chested and no ass basic blonde bitch for sure. I shoot my shot but got my dms Ignored. but she's polite and says thank you if I compliment her posts. Ben has recently liked one of her posts and that's all im going to say. I'm obsessed with her and don't want her to be forced to go private so I can't watch anymore

by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2023 3:53 AM

I don’t believe this at all. You are obsessed with her so you post about her on an anti fan Ben Barnes forum which is what this has become, right after Becky gets hate who is his social media manager. Mate how fucking convenient. Ben has a lot of friends and he has a reputation for flirting and being a womanizer. This was confirmed during his NY days. Every time jules gives him love he does this, this is not new. We have had people come here and lie before. Pixie anyone? You have to do better than that.

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2023 7:20 PM

R26 I am obsessed with both of them. After watching them both I see him copying her. And he has liked one of her posts to boot. Maybe she's just one of many. I was only offering an opinion.

Damn. Such hostility here to new blood. No wonder nobody sticks around. Bye everyone.

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2023 11:13 PM

R27 somehow all these threads exist considering no one sticks around. You won’t be missed, you brought nothing to begin with. He liked a post of a girl you like, ground breaking. Goodbye Becky!! Have fun singing badly on tiktok. Now we know why Shannon dumped you. We are still going to troll jules and Benny boy, your stunt here did nothing. Crazy you got fired from your old job, your competence is top notch.

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2023 12:13 AM

His new post. Same outfit as the first pap walk. Lion and all. He really is embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2023 12:30 AM

Also twitter and tiktok troll here. The neverland is for me. In my tiktok about him I said he had Peter Pan syndrome, because he is a man child. I love how I can directly affect jules post, she posted the story of the black dress right when I posted her and Michael for the first time with her in the same dress, now Ben. These D list celebrities are so easy to fuck with. Almost instant results. Brad Pitt never would, since he actually has a career and relationship and a life oh and money. We should make it a group effort, I’m waiting for music to bring my tiktok game back. I have some things.

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2023 12:35 AM

So what's this now??? Don't know where it's from, so can't tell if it's real, but here you go anyway way!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2023 6:49 PM

R31 Nevermind, they're real!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 2, 2023 6:54 PM

HAHAHAHA! These are gonna be like the BB Zapruder film! Thanks, PimpMama Hough. You are the Christmas gift this fandom needed.

Has anyone isolated the audio to make out when Ben is saying?

by Anonymousreply 33December 2, 2023 7:12 PM

And dammit, I had to choose last week to delete my Twitter account. Please cut n past Twitter reactions here, someone.

by Anonymousreply 34December 2, 2023 7:21 PM

R34 Quite literally I wonder if anyone is on Twitter anymore, but aside from that one account that openly admits that Ben is her addiction and posts twice a day every day at 11:11 with different pictures "always wishing for Ben Barnes' happiness" as well as tweeting at T-Mobile literally every day (with a running count of how many days in a row it's been, 300 something so far!!) to release the hi-def videos of his ads, no one is talking about him. Like literally no one. Gee, can't imagine why he's been desperately unemployed for a year and a half.

But on the bright side.. The Ho's mother deleted all her stories. Now imagine Ben asking her to take them down, and then having to explain why. My smile right now is curled lips Grinch level.

And also, despite the fact that his followers were steadily dropping again after they spiked post Unfollow Stunt, and no one is openly talking about this, his followers suddenly shot up after this???? Yeah, someone's desperately purchasing his engagement, let me assure you. LOL

by Anonymousreply 35December 3, 2023 2:02 AM

[quote] My smile right now is curled lips Grinch level.

Haha! Ginch-like creature.

by Anonymousreply 36December 3, 2023 2:04 AM

[quote] LOL

LoL! :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 3, 2023 2:04 AM

No clue why they won't go public

by Anonymousreply 38December 3, 2023 9:24 AM

R35 I miss the old days when someone would have downloaded those stories, and let them live on IG forever. At least it got some traction on Coral's blog.

I imagine Jules asking her mom to take the vids down, not Ben. "Mo00mmmmmm, you know you aren't supposed to film Ben! I know, I know...it's just, you know how he is."

BB is too lazy and chickenshit to even have a mild confrontation with Mrs. Hough.

by Anonymousreply 39December 3, 2023 10:20 AM

It's the deleting of the stories that sends up red flags. I would be mortified if I had to ask my mom to delete something because it would expose me and the guy I was with. Going through so much effort to conceal things is what makes it intriguing to watch. It's the only interesting thing about him I suppose. She's already a train wreck. It's all very strange.

by Anonymousreply 40December 3, 2023 2:38 PM

The tagged trolling is giving me lif e. Thank you to whoever is doing it

by Anonymousreply 41December 3, 2023 3:30 PM

Oh please has somebody screenshot this?

by Anonymousreply 42December 3, 2023 7:02 PM

R42 they both untagged themselves now but the accounts r . Deez be my heroes of the day

greymare50

lizbethht76

by Anonymousreply 43December 3, 2023 7:56 PM

My bad...

lizabethht76

by Anonymousreply 44December 3, 2023 7:58 PM

The hiking "sighting" has been posted by Deux Moi. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 45December 3, 2023 7:59 PM

How long before Ben starts begging for money on tiktok? When I was a fan of his there was a manly appeal he had, like he was mature and had his shit together. There was mystique. Ever since he got with her, he is just acting like a teenager. It’s not appealing at all. I think his fans are giving up. They are young and he really isn’t that special. He does everything at a mediocre level. Of course he is buying followers he has been buying them ever since the 2 million mark two years ago. Jules influence no doubt. It’s only intriguing because it is sad. A divorced bi sexual woman in her mid thirties only known for reality tv the stupiest form of entertainment and the forty something failed actor hiding a relationship from teenager fans. That is pathetic. If I was a business person I would never take these people seriously.

by Anonymousreply 46December 3, 2023 8:00 PM

Jules already sending Deuxmoi this. Deuxmoi only posts things she is paid to post. Jules is so predictable. Yearly pap walk, we are just friends, but stream my music and buy my ugly cheap merch ladies! He really thinks his fans are dumb. The same routine for three years.

by Anonymousreply 47December 3, 2023 8:02 PM

Says something about the two of them for certain because they both know people much more famous than each other that they could use for publicity but those people have dignity. So these are just two vapid Peter Pan types, Tinker bell and capt hook but whos who am i rite? narcissistic to the core locked in a sick symbiotic codependent toxic relationship. They absolutely deserve each other and truly should just get married make money off of it and then get divorced and make money off of that. If they weren't so pathetic and low level I'd feel bad for them a tiny bit.

by Anonymousreply 48December 3, 2023 8:19 PM

The dog is cute though. Gotta give them that. Somehow these two are the gift that keeps on giving.

by Anonymousreply 49December 3, 2023 8:23 PM

The other pattern seems to be that every time her relationship with someone fails she runs to him and he is such a piece of shit dumbass he lets her come back to use him. He must be really bad in bed have a small tiny weiner and most likely be broke if out of the millions of morons in Hollywood this is the one he keeps trying to hitch his wagon to. I'm also amazed at the men that keep falling for her. She seems truly unhinged

by Anonymousreply 50December 3, 2023 8:23 PM

I feel bad for the dog. It's just a prop. I mean out of all dogs to have she got the most generic classic American dog. Sry dog. No offense

by Anonymousreply 51December 3, 2023 8:25 PM

The thing with Jules that makes me really think she has no respect for these men she dates is what she did to brooks. A year into their marriage she leaks to the press she is bi sexual and he didn’t know that. Then he is having to defend himself in the press, admit he doesn’t really know his wife. Then they are clearly having trouble in their marriage and he is in Idaho with their dog and she does a pap walk with Ben. Telling the entire world they are having problems, flaunting this relationship (who knows if she did cheat). That is disrespectful to her partner. She put on the world stage all their problems. Then played games with Brooks going to Idaho and doing Kinrgy classes there so everyone could see she was with her husband. Then calling it off and divorcing. It’s the humiliation. She never thought about Brooks and how that would make him look. Ben really has no self worth at this point. He allows her to just embarrass him. Like what is next a pap walk with Michael? How dumb will Ben look when she doesn’t pick him once again. Narcissist they both are. Emotional intelligent people would never act like this. He is picking her, I do feel he will regret that. Sorry to the normie, if she does exist she better run. How disrespectful to her as well if they are friends and he is seeing someone. On secret dates with his friends with benefits. A woman with standards I hope wouldn’t put up with that. Ben certainly doesn’t have any standards. Can’t wait for him to start selling blender bites on the tiktok shop like a true loser.

by Anonymousreply 52December 3, 2023 8:57 PM

The design is great and they are comfortable to wear.

by Anonymousreply 53December 3, 2023 9:56 PM

R52 Normie unfollowed him. She's getting back together with her ex last I dm with her. Smart and ran!

I totally agree with you on the points you brought up about Jules. She's just not a good partner. I feel very bad for Ben. But he made his bed and now he must lie in it.

by Anonymousreply 54December 3, 2023 10:07 PM

[quote] I feel very bad for Ben.

For fuck's sake, WHY? He is an adult with agency.

by Anonymousreply 55December 3, 2023 10:47 PM

R55 Is he Syl? Is he an adult? Sure, he's been on this Earth for 42 years, but is he an *adult*??

by Anonymousreply 56December 3, 2023 11:16 PM

R55 correction: I feel very bad that Ben's so stupid and gullible and led by his tiny uncircumcised peen

by Anonymousreply 57December 4, 2023 1:35 AM

Does anyone know if Rob has moved back in with him? I did a quick search and apparently he's been dealing with a bunch of different health problems physio and mental. He said he was autistic too which surprised me. He dropped out of the new Lord of the Rings movies too. Thata huge decision to make. Something very important had to happen to cause that choice I'd imagine. I don't know how moving back to Los Angeles is good for anyone's mental health but I dunno. Ben seems to be the guy who for better or worse seems to be a, can't think of a word rn but like safety net or security binkey for his friends. I think this may be one of the things that gives him the illusion of being an adult even though he's not

by Anonymousreply 58December 4, 2023 1:48 AM

Be an adult why? His favorite place is neverland you guys. Not the Michael Jackson pedophile neverland. The mythical place for children where you don’t have to be an adult and take accountability for your actions or face any consequences. Why would he want to do that? Hope Michael and jules aren’t serious. Imagine meeting his kids while she is arranging pap walks with the fuck buddy who lives down the street with his mentally ill roommate. It’s so pathetic it’s comical.

by Anonymousreply 59December 4, 2023 5:09 AM

R59 ayam, I forgot he has kids. That's so fucked up of her. We know she's gonna do it

by Anonymousreply 60December 4, 2023 10:03 AM

* dayam dammit

by Anonymousreply 61December 4, 2023 10:04 AM

Michael the surfer dude actually seemed like a solid man. I don’t know how old his kids are but I hope they are older and not teenagers and easily influenced just watching her humiliate their dad. He never did a pap walk with her. He went to a classy event in NY with her where they were photographed, but he is private. He runs a successful business, not a cult. Which makes sense if he is actually wealthy. Brooks had five times more money then Ben and jules walked away, then Michael took her to Hawaii and even did those immature Disney TikTok’s for her, she cheated with broke Benny boy who can’t even buy new workout clothes after three years. They both will get what they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 62December 4, 2023 3:09 PM

She just uses Ben to satisfy her whims and he lets her. Everyone tends to have that one person who we let get away with shitty behavior. That's why I loose any sense of respect he gets from me. I want to see him.do better. I want to see him take this repeating pattern and break it but im.no holding breath.

Just my opinion here but the photos he did that either Rob or Kevin took of him at the Hollywood Reservoir seems so free and happy, like natural. No baseball hat no sunglasses nothing like that. And then the walk with her seems very strained and... icy? Awkward? It doesn't look natural or like they're having a nice time at all. Definitely a coordinated effort with her mother. And then you have to think about what a weird mom-daughter relationship that is. That whole family is weird

by Anonymousreply 63December 4, 2023 6:36 PM

Okay, the kids are not her responsibility but their father‘s. Seriously, I hate this succubus trope. She is stupid and annoying and he is stupid and annoying. That‘s all.

by Anonymousreply 64December 4, 2023 9:08 PM

[quote] And then the walk with her seems very strained and... icy? Awkward? It doesn't look natural or like they're having a nice time at all.

Opinions may vary. It seemed like a perfectly natural walk to me. In real life, couples do not constantly hang on one another.

by Anonymousreply 65December 4, 2023 9:14 PM

R65 Very true of course, but if anyone remembers the videos from Montana when they were horseriding and walking around as an actual established dating couple, these new videos are very very different behavior. I'm comparing the two sets of videos and in that context I'm also describing the new ones as icy, awkward, bored, going through the motions, etc. Can't know for sure obviously, and maybe it means absolutely nothing, but there is an objectively marked difference between the two sets.

by Anonymousreply 66December 4, 2023 10:44 PM

I'm also taking into consideration the almost overkill mentions of his love language being physical touch and his s&b castmates calling him out for constantly being in their face and in their personal space. Also assuming if her mom was in on this as the videographer capturing a "sweet reconciliatory walk together" both of them, I cringe using the word, as 'actors', failed at making it look so. It is true that couples aren't all over each other but normally these two show more affection. Heck even the ice cream thing was more convincing. I'm also thinking about the photos from Peyton and him at the dog park and how different his body language was with her. I wonder who unfollowed who first. Because then I'm starting to think about that video of him at the Shadow and Bones season 2 premiere where he said unfollowing someone sends more of a message than blocking them. I'm hoping it's finally over with JHo is all. As much fun as gossiping and analysis is I want to do it with someone new and him. And for me his recent uptick in posting things that are more personal about himself... was hoping it meant he was falling for someone new

by Anonymousreply 67December 5, 2023 11:12 AM

R67 he is not. He likes seeing himself entangled in this dramatic love story with her.

by Anonymousreply 68December 5, 2023 8:09 PM

Jules is responsible. She posted Michael to 5 million followers on Instagram and then thousands more on tiktok. She took the photograph in Florida and her team posted it. She is responsible and now she is playing games. Benny loves to play games as well, he loves this drama. Otherwise why do the same thing for years. He enjoys it and that is pathetic. Mommy needs to give him some therapy asap. He is getting used once again.

by Anonymousreply 69December 5, 2023 10:24 PM

R58 Apparently not. Just a many weeks long vacay for the perpetually unemployed I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 5, 2023 10:57 PM

R70 Thanks for the heads up. Rather surprised ben let him post a pic showing his house.

by Anonymousreply 71December 6, 2023 11:25 AM

It‘s not Ben‘s house I think. He doesn‘t have a city view as far as I remember.

by Anonymousreply 72December 6, 2023 12:39 PM

R72 i am correcting myself. Yes it does. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 73December 6, 2023 12:45 PM

Twitter/tiktok troll here, utterly bored by Bennys. Jules looking like a Kardashian every day. We all know the music is boring as we heard most of it already. Beloved be love nonsense. I do have some nuggets, but looks like no one picked up their hike, was waiting for an article to surface. Really no one cares. The same trick just isn’t working. The levels he will embarrass himself on socials seems never ending. Rolling around in the brush roaring like a lion is beneath him, yet there he is in the dirt and we are suppose to respect and support this man. He has no dignity. If living with Ben results in blowing up your career no wonder he is single, why would any woman pick that besides the insecure Kardashian wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 74December 6, 2023 4:41 PM

Anyone know what jules was doing in Vegas? I saw a rumored she eloped? Can you imagine? Ben and her in Vegas, how trashy. It looked like work. Also I didn’t know but I guess for weeks people keep talking about how jules asks inappropriate questions while hosting, are we surprised, and should be fired. The fans of that show don’t even like her.

by Anonymousreply 75December 6, 2023 6:09 PM

I think we should recall that rank your chairty show flop. Just so.

by Anonymousreply 76December 6, 2023 8:26 PM

She went for a Kinergy event I thought, that's how she tagged her quick trip to Vegas story

by Anonymousreply 77December 6, 2023 9:14 PM

Just gonna leave this here, don't know why really, but what the hell.. *grin*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 7, 2023 2:35 AM

I mean jules did cure herself of a disease by positive thinking. Wonder if she enjoys how Ben has to go into hiding every time they do a pap walk and she just acts like nothing happened and is a million stories and posts deep. She has to get off on that.

by Anonymousreply 79December 7, 2023 1:43 PM

Derek’s wife almost died? Didn’t they also almost die last year from a car crash? Not to say her medical emergency isn’t serious and hope she recovered quickly, but i can’t take them serious when after their car accident they documented every moment for an Instagram reel.

by Anonymousreply 80December 7, 2023 7:36 PM

He went dark after that hike was exposed. Guess there was fallout. Hiding is such a cowardly move. Why is he such a pussy .. rhetorical question

by Anonymousreply 81December 8, 2023 11:23 PM

I hear Ben's voice in the very beginning of this vid. Out with his bestie Kevin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 10, 2023 11:48 PM

Yep, He says "Mandy Moore" And then you can hear a girl's voice and him saying something again a bit later but that's all I can make out. I can imagine with as young as these people are he hangs with they don't know who Mandy Moore is.

Did anyone ever figure out what he said and that other video a while back where he was walking with that short little singer girl and Kevin into house of pies. She says "what the fuck is going on" and It sounded like he said "I don't know but someone's collecting..."

by Anonymousreply 83December 10, 2023 11:58 PM

Kevin taking a page from.the BB handbook posting footage from a concert on the 9th, tonight instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 11, 2023 12:39 AM

Day am. He's like gone crazy quiet . I no he's not reliable in posting but he was all deer and rainbows and peacocks with stuff he rarely shows to nuclear shut down. She jho may or might not be the cause but if she's so.toxic he's gotta be recognizing that by now. I think he was in love with a person and then jho fucked it up. He's so stupid

by Anonymousreply 85December 12, 2023 5:17 AM

R85 Words just fall out of you. I rather like it. Horrible use of grammar and punctuation aside, I agree with you. He seemed happier, lighter. Posting things of a rather unusual-for-him manner. Not pushing or promoting all the time. Different tone. A man falling in love?, as the many songs alluded. Then he gets seen with the blonde, off label Ozempic user and poof! He's off sulking in the dark corner of his room.

I've been away long enough to notice there was a difference in his behaviour. Something or someone almost changed him. Then he fell.off the wagon. Well, at least I had something to come back to comment on. Tah tah again. Off to other boards.

by Anonymousreply 86December 12, 2023 6:58 AM

Just gonna put on Occam's hat and grab my razor.. Consider that Rob was "home" with him for *weeks* during the time period you guys are referring to. Then Rob posts a picture the other day wearing a hat that says "Best Friend" on it and my literally immediate thought was 'Ben just gave that to him for his birthday didn't he..' (no proof obviously, just that's totally what happened cause Benny) Rob also posted a bunch of "sight-seeing" pics during this time.

It is at least possible that Ben was simply actually happily spending time with his best bud and all their old buddies again instead of hanging with all-he-has-left twenty somethings where he possibly has to explain who Mandy Moore is because they've largely had completely different life experiences.

by Anonymousreply 87December 12, 2023 2:12 PM

Hike was the 3rd. Rob left on the 5th. Ben's recent time-between-posting average: 5 days. He was finally sharing his everyday life moments and then it came to a screeching halt, coincidentally or not, after the 3rd. That's all I was saying.

by Anonymousreply 88December 14, 2023 11:23 PM

Pretty sure that's Ben's uggo beige outfit doing the filming here. These guys hang out a lot. Like even my BFF and I only see each other like twice a month

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 15, 2023 3:59 PM

You and your friend are probably employed, R89.

by Anonymousreply 90December 15, 2023 4:20 PM

R89 TW and all that jazz, but I just want to remind everyone of when ( and absolutely and definitely why) Ben started on his never ending trend of uggo Bland, Boring, Bereft of any and all personality Beige. One of the many many things I will never forgive her for!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 15, 2023 10:17 PM

R90 we do indeed

What do we make of the random poem after not posting since the 3rd?

by Anonymousreply 92December 16, 2023 5:14 AM

Well Michael Anders bought a $6 million Malibu home in the beginning of December. Interesting how they do the hike and then Benny disappears right after Michael decided to ditch NY for a while and settle close to his new beau. Then posts a poem about ordinary things because Benny can’t compete with money bags Anders. Jules doesn’t care about mundane things, her sister in law is in a helmet and she is posting edited selfies from her dinners and rich people things. Even if Haley died I bet jules would get a selfie in front of the casket. Her and Derek would do an interpretive dance to remember his lost wife, gotta make it about them always.

I do think there was someone not jules. His weird animal videos were completely out of character and he seemed happier and more playful than he has been. Also probably glad to have his best friend back. Then those hiking pics hit from the Hough camp no surprise and silence. I hope this new girl is running, so many red flags. Ben did that, no one made him. He is surrounded by Jules friends and nothing says more about you than your friends. Typical narcissist behavior, chasing that fame D lister style.

by Anonymousreply 93December 17, 2023 7:18 PM

He paid cash for that Malibu house back in May. His whole company is billionaires moving money. We all knew she was billionaire hunting on those yachts with Tyler. Can Benny pay cash for anything? Such a poor loser.

by Anonymousreply 94December 17, 2023 7:36 PM

I didn't want to say anything but since at least one other here kinda agrees with my susses... Ive been anon watching the normie i suspect. she posted a poem and pictures dedicated to the day they met saying she has love for him. They met at his first ever show last year apparently. Her account had lots of personal stuff that linked up with his out of tge norm stuff he's been postings. then after the hike vid release she deleted it all. It must have made her upset and they had falling out. Only they maybe made up now because he posted the poem and came out of hiding after she came out of being quiet and posted hers with a pic of him playing piano.

by Anonymousreply 95December 17, 2023 8:34 PM

R95

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 17, 2023 9:13 PM

I’m at a point where I find closeted actors both boring and hard to watch (I’m looking at you, Hugh Jackman, you coward).

by Anonymousreply 97December 17, 2023 10:26 PM

I’m sure the love at first sight is something he has a lot with woman. He is known for being a fuckboy and flirting with everything that moves. I don’t believe this normie mess and I thought you decided to leave, but here you are trying to make something happen. He plays woman and has been doing it for years now. Jules just seems to have manipulated him at his own game. She pulls him out for a pap walk everytime she is trying to make another man jealous. He is pathetic, 42 year old man playing all these games. If tswift who is the most famous and one of the richest woman can be proud about her relationship, Benny can. He isn’t that famous.

by Anonymousreply 98December 18, 2023 5:44 PM

$5 bet jules is back in Hawaii with money bags Anders. Bet he has a house there, they are surfing. Benny is unemployed, crying and getting therapy sessions from his mom. Mom why is the Internet so mean to me? Why do they always catch me in my lies and then tell them to the world? It’s just not fair.

Hugh jackman found a new beard in Sutton foster. Didn’t have that on my 2023 bingo card, thought he would have definitely come out after the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 99December 19, 2023 7:04 PM

Her hammock palm tree post looked like malibu so maybe theyre still together or just a cam roll dump photo. Maybe the hike was so they could talk after whatever it was that made them fall out and unfollow each other. Maybe the mom came along as a buffer but really a terrible agent of deception

by Anonymousreply 100December 20, 2023 7:34 PM

The normie account is only for him. Like she specifically made it for him. Has loads of posts showing side by side compares of he and her. She dont know im watching it with anon site. One time she found out and went private tho. To me that means something is happening. I wont bother anymore if everyone not agree its relevant. But it should be everyone here tell me it not relevant not just loudest bitch in room. Personally tired of the focus being on jho when it's clearly over between them.

by Anonymousreply 101December 20, 2023 7:39 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. See you around February and hope something worthwhile happens while im on vacay. Peace!

by Anonymousreply 102December 20, 2023 7:47 PM

Then leave like you fucking claim you were doing fucking hypocrite. Also as a gay man I take that as a compliment. I earned that titled thank you.

Obviously no one cares, the loudest bitch (me) is the only one that ever even acknowledges your grammatically incorrect posts anyway. That sounds like one of many fan accounts. I can assure you if he was with someone serious they would never post love at first sight and make a whole fan account dedicated to him, that is cringe and something a weird stalker would say. Before jules ben shared nothing personal. Only after the pap walks did we get the personal music and therapy sessions on stage. We all hate talking about jules but she is the main lady in his life. He only wrote a whole two albums for her.

Speaking of how hilarious he thinks his merch is going to sell when he has gone completely MIA. Marketing master he is, just completely disappear long enough so everyone forgets you exist right before a launch. That is how all the major brands do it. Once again pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 103December 20, 2023 7:55 PM

Merry Christmas ya filthy bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 22, 2023 12:11 PM

You can't really blame Ben when EVERYone in Hollywood is a developmentally stunted child. But yet I do.

by Anonymousreply 105December 22, 2023 12:18 PM

R105 I don't know, somehow I just heard my mother's voice yell at me, "well if everyone else jumped off a bridge would you follow them off too?!?"

So I absolutely can blame Ben, and I absolutely do. He left home to *find* his fellow developmentally stunted children. And he indeed found his "favourite place." He calls it Neverland, where he can roar in the tall grass as he pretends he's a mighty lion.

by Anonymousreply 106December 22, 2023 2:23 PM

Well the Ho and the Ben partying together. Well … how adorbs!!!

by Anonymousreply 107December 22, 2023 7:28 PM

[quote] how adorbs!!!

Squee!

by Anonymousreply 108December 22, 2023 7:30 PM

In case you missed these

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 22, 2023 7:31 PM

And this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 22, 2023 7:31 PM

The gift that keeps on giving

by Anonymousreply 111December 22, 2023 7:32 PM

If you wanna follow up on the Gram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 22, 2023 7:33 PM

Oh it‘s all over jules‘ story too! They are almost unhinged!

by Anonymousreply 113December 22, 2023 8:53 PM

A Christmas miracle, Benny creams himself in the face.

But now I wonder.. is his family coming to LA this year? When? This is later than in previous years for them not to be there yet, so did he ditch them to go get drunk and party with his Ho? Or is he still planning on going to London? Cause this is VERY late for him to still be in LA. Did he (sing) tell his fam 'yeah I'll be home for Christmas, it's just the love of my life is throwing a party and there's no way I'm missing it, so I'll just be there late. You know, you understand of course.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 22, 2023 8:54 PM

I take it her boyfriend is not there at the party. I thought she was still with him from the Malibu, coastal palm tree and hammock pic. Or just much, much better at dodging the multiple cameras.

I don't have time to go through everything atm but it looks like Ben is dodging the cameras quite a bit. Sometimes literally and sometimes just subtly moving out of frame. And dont you dare tag him! This kind of behavior from a person wishing to be a celeb is extreme and downright odd.

I'm not wild about everyone in attendance having lights on top of their cameras and filming every moment but that is how you play the game. As someone who's recently been to a number of cocktail parties no one normal does this. Not in my late 30s age group at least. However we're not all narcissists either.

I've already spent too much time thinking about this. That's a bunch of brain cells and time I can't get back.

by Anonymousreply 115December 22, 2023 9:58 PM

I don't know why this is bothering me so much but I suppose this is the place to dump it. Why doesn't he share on his own account that he's having a good time with his friends? Like ever? He KNOWS it's going to come out anyway.

We get carefully controlled moments of playfulness but never just casual having a good time like everyone else in the world does on social media. I'm thinking back to when he was in Germany and you could hear his laughter echo across the plaza when he was hanging out with those people after the convention. We wouldn't have seen any of that fun had Zachary not reposted things.

How can the most vanilla man on the planet act so sus? And why do I keep giving a shit? I have to go slap myself in the dick now. Got to snap out of it.

by Anonymousreply 116December 22, 2023 10:10 PM

Ben holding women by their ankles and being far too proficient at in...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 23, 2023 9:03 AM

It is Jules he is holding

by Anonymousreply 118December 23, 2023 1:19 PM

Faggoty fags are gonna fag.

Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 119December 23, 2023 6:58 PM

Where's Waldo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 23, 2023 8:49 PM

He looks so uncomfortable in some of those videos. The influencers were influencing. Ben has no career other than being on Instagram now so this is what we get. There is no attraction between jules and him and i don’t think he was with her on vaca. I think she was with her boyfriend and Ben is not going home to see family this holiday season and jules felt bad for him. If he was with her on a secret lover holiday then it is sad he can’t just be honest about that. He clearly had nothing better to do than play all those games with those vapid people. I hate the new Ben. This phase over the years is the least attractive he has ever been. Wish he was just gay.

by Anonymousreply 121December 24, 2023 5:00 AM

R121 I see the same things you noted. Agree with you.

He only lives 5 minutes away from her, it would be easy for him to pop over then be home to pack and off to wherever tropical location he posted from this morning.

by Anonymousreply 122December 24, 2023 7:56 AM

Does anybody recognize the location? As usual he didn't make it easy to identify. and I can't see anything reflected in his sunglasses. Tropics or maybe Mexico since it's so easy to travel to from CA. Doesn't look too exotic like Philippines or the like. Jamaica has been featured on a lot of reality shows lately maybe there since he doesn't have many original thoughts...

by Anonymousreply 123December 24, 2023 8:06 AM

Can‘t it just be somehwere in Malibu?

by Anonymousreply 124December 24, 2023 9:14 AM

The consensus so far is no or unlikely to be Malibu because of how cold and rainy it has been, the rocks are wrong for that coast, the water color and wave behaviour is not a match especially for this time of year and its too shallow etc His hardore fans are ... very good at what they do. And one of them quoted his desire to go to the Maldives at a recent convention. Another thinks its related to Jack's wedding.

My s/o and I were in the Florida panhandle very recently. That's what I reminded us of. Whatever it is looks warm and calm weather. I'm jelly

by Anonymousreply 125December 24, 2023 1:04 PM

She's looking extremely kikey.

by Anonymousreply 126December 24, 2023 1:15 PM

[quote] She's looking extremely kikey.

Who and what?

by Anonymousreply 127December 24, 2023 1:59 PM

R125 Well fuck it, I'll throw a log on the fire. This is in his tags. I'm not one for conspiracies, and I doubt this is actually him (Ella's been there for a week and Ben was at The Ho's Thursday night, so he would have had to have delayed going to summertime Australia for Ella to drunkenly hang out with the actual love of his life ex??? Not even in a daytime soap), but God those do look like Ben's weirdly mishapen feet.

But for the record he posted that good morning pic at just before 8:30am LA time, though the weather in sunny on Saturday Malibu had a *high* temperature of 64. Zero percent chance I'm always cold Ben was dressed like that. But as for reflections, you can see the white X's of the decorative wood bars that surround the outside of that place (visible from the water) reflected in the glass "fence" that prevents you from going out on the rocks. Not much to go on, but that's all I got. Being that he was in LA Thursday night, it's a phenomenal stretch to think he delayed posting this pic from a Friday morning breakfast as he really wouldn't have had time to travel. And I think I noticed him comment on Kevin's new post approx. 5:30pm LA time Friday evening (at least I think it was LA time!!). Ben's fans, go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 24, 2023 2:48 PM

He is at jules one night and then in Australia with his gf who he started dating last year according to Insta the next, but he also took Peyton her coworker to Miami last year so that is just a lot of playing Benny boy. Ella seems very stunted and is on the hallmark channel which is not an accomplishment. At least jules has money.

by Anonymousreply 129December 24, 2023 3:07 PM

Is it possible peyton, Ella, jules, Jessie, are all just his friends?

by Anonymousreply 130December 24, 2023 3:29 PM

Could he have gone to Australia with Ella in those weeks he was silent while jules was on her vaca and then they both got back to LA around the same time for the party. Now Bennys family is in LA. This where’s Waldo is the worst

by Anonymousreply 131December 24, 2023 3:48 PM

It's a 17 hour flight from California to Australia. I don't know how chipper I'd be to post a good morning message after all of that especially if you factor in travel distance from airport to location where they're staying or whatever. He is a pro traveler however

The only thing to throw in since now as im very confused as to where's Ben is the boomerang necklace he was wearing on November 11th 11:11 video being a gift from ella and if it was a friendly or romantic one

by Anonymousreply 132December 24, 2023 4:25 PM

Is that Ben's dad on the boat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 24, 2023 4:27 PM

R130 I think this as well.

by Anonymousreply 134December 24, 2023 4:33 PM

R128 The feet do look similar and for some reason that looks like Ben's dad with a deep tan but I'm no expert on his pa.

I'm not a fan of the coupling conspiracy of Ben and ella either. White cat hair on his sweatshirt from being at the house where she may or may not live with Peyton aside ... I just don't see it.

I think Rob, Ben, Ella and Peyton are just friends. Whether that's always been the case or not doesn't matter atm . I only want to know who is currently fucking

by Anonymousreply 135December 24, 2023 4:42 PM

Another clue will be to see how long it takes him to untag himself from greymare50 posts.

by Anonymousreply 136December 24, 2023 4:46 PM

R136 He's already untagged the feet one. It's almost 5 am in Melbourne right now (where Ella is from) and Ben has been liking posts on IG for the past 2 hours. Nothing makes sense for him to be in Australia right now imo.

by Anonymousreply 137December 24, 2023 4:51 PM

R137 Good to know. I'm knee deep in xmas prep so just tuned in. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 138December 24, 2023 5:08 PM

What if the boomerang is for someone we know nothing about it. Someone from his past that has come back maybe? The sun videos and the song 11:11 are for this person and jules just makes everything about herself so we all thought that was for her. The good morning story was for this person because he has been MIA except the poem so weird.

by Anonymousreply 139December 24, 2023 6:04 PM

Okay, is he a fag or not?

by Anonymousreply 140December 24, 2023 7:03 PM

Nope we had hoped, but looks like not only is he straight but he also the most cringe, boring, vanilla white man out there. Jules was the only interesting thing to happen to him.

by Anonymousreply 141December 24, 2023 7:15 PM

R139 My thoughts exactly

by Anonymousreply 142December 24, 2023 9:48 PM

Well it‘s NOT christmas eve in Australia anylonger, but in the caribbean jt js. His story was postet at around 6 pm?

by Anonymousreply 143December 24, 2023 11:32 PM

Sorry for the fat fingers in R143

by Anonymousreply 144December 24, 2023 11:35 PM

[quote] white man

by Anonymousreply 145December 25, 2023 12:29 AM

Well now you can *appear* to see the same white painted wood X's I mentioned in R128 behind him here. It doesn't seem like a public spot (as in breakfast restaurant implied in the first pic) and that's probably why you couldn't see anything reflected in his glasses, so I'd say this is his "room" wherever he's staying. Also he posted this nighttime shot before sunset on the west coast. No guarantee it's from tonight of course, but potentially a clue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 25, 2023 1:39 AM

My bingo card had Jamaica or the like on it. I'm going with Caribbean. Family prob rented out a house or resort cabana type thing.

This again feels very targeted since its playful and random behaviour for him. I hope the guy who was watching normie is still around and wasnt scared off because I think they are prob right. Ben's got himself a new love interest and I'm here for it . Did he ever say who she was? Prolly not

I'm almost done wrapping prezzies. How's everyone else doing?

by Anonymousreply 147December 25, 2023 3:51 AM

I don’t think it’s that normie. I think that person was a fan account trying to get traction. I can’t imagine him picking someone who posts in that way. I think it might be someone we would never think of. If Ben is so private I bet his new girl is doing the same clues for those who know kind of thing or maybe not on socials at all. At this point we won’t really know until he tells us or she tells us. I wish they would, or he would be more firm about it. The find the clues I think creates more drama for him and jules blackface always resurfaces so drama for her. I feel like he would be better off just saying this is for so and so, maybe a song or something, then we know ok it’s not jules or these other girls. Then maybe the hate will stop as well. Ella has another hallmark movie coming out and does she need drama probably not. Benny just tell us, it’s been years. I feel like if he is going to post about crisps can he give us something. More than suns and 11:11 because we all thought jules and it’s not.

by Anonymousreply 148December 25, 2023 6:05 AM

Well his posting time appears to be consistent with him being in the time zone directly east of EST (don't care to look up the name). And since there's such unabashed privilege dripping out of every pore, I'm willing to bet he's definitely in a British colony somewhere. British Virgin Islands? Barbados? Trinidad and Tobago? Wherever, there's definitely a colonized population of locals that will be expected to pamper some upper class British asses, be it for a tropical Christmas vacay, or a fucking destination fucking wedding. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 149December 25, 2023 8:07 PM

Atlantic!

by Anonymousreply 150December 25, 2023 8:10 PM

It's a fancy dress wedding! The theme is "Colonialists & Noble Savages"!

Actually, who would want to get married during Christmas? That would ruin your anniversary every year.

by Anonymousreply 151December 25, 2023 8:28 PM

Wait isn’t his brother engaged? Did they do a destination wedding? Those bugs were fucking loud.

by Anonymousreply 152December 25, 2023 8:44 PM

R152 I thought that may be the case too. Been announced their engagement during the Bowery show I think

Has Jack changed his profile pic on insta?

by Anonymousreply 153December 26, 2023 3:20 AM

R149 Well I was (close enough to) right, Barbados it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 26, 2023 5:15 PM

Did anyone else think he was naked in that pool? Just me?

by Anonymousreply 155December 26, 2023 7:13 PM

I thought pink trunks

by Anonymousreply 156December 27, 2023 6:43 AM

What does he say at the very end? He sings Let It Snow then says "not here though." And then ???

He is genuinely happy again. Maybe there really is someone new

by Anonymousreply 157December 27, 2023 11:13 AM

You judge that from him being happy in a pool in a 5 sec video? Believe me. There is nobody.

by Anonymousreply 158December 27, 2023 5:46 PM

When there is nobody he is silent, never shares this much. He is sharing for someone I think. The stories are for them. Maybe he should grow a pair and actually just be open about it. The secrets just get him more hate and more trolls and more speculation and more lies. New music is coming so maybe he will figure his shit out. Watching his younger brother get married I’m sure put things into perspective.

by Anonymousreply 159December 28, 2023 12:59 AM

I’m surprised nobody has tracked his new love interest down yet. She isn’t with him in Barbados but the poster above is right, he’s posting for her and she is soaking up all this attention from him. She’s quite beautiful though and nothing like the ho. Although, his time being a booty call to Ho came to an end a little while ago now. His new girl, I’ll call her A for now, is actually talented. She might bring him back down to earth.

by Anonymousreply 160December 29, 2023 1:41 AM

I was never fond of Julianne or “the ho” as I’ve seen her named here (creative). There is still a very well hidden private account for him, which is where a lot of content has been posted. He’s hoping to take A along to his brothers wedding next year, so perhaps then you will all get a proper post without beating around the bush and cryptic messages with some photos. Hopefully they last until then.

by Anonymousreply 161December 29, 2023 1:49 AM

This thread is now entirely fan fiction, is that it?

by Anonymousreply 162December 29, 2023 10:23 AM

You people only realize you are obsessed with Ben Barnes because like most Aspies, his face projects nothing? You are superimposing your own projection onto him because one is missing.

You people also realize most Aspies are kind of boring?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 29, 2023 12:04 PM

R163 As I'm sure you're well aware, laser-like obsession with a highly specific topic is a dead giveaway for Autism. I think you need to take a hard look in the mirror and consider your unhinged fascination with the ASD spectrum and your mania for staring at faces to "diagnose" Autism.

Ben's eyes give away nothing because they are black as pitch and seem to absorb, rather than reflect light. It's part of what makes him such a shit actor -- he can't emote with those things so he overcompensates with the rest of his face.

by Anonymousreply 164December 29, 2023 12:11 PM

Check his following. She’s right there. They follow eachother, she’s posted him on her stories and he has posted her. Maybe he chose her to try and pick up the pieces he lost for being in with JH, but just check out his following. You’ll figure it out, I promise.

by Anonymousreply 165December 29, 2023 2:28 PM

And perhaps R164 you have yet to realize the only reason you are obsessed with him is because you also are on the Spectrum. Spectrum people are naturally drawn to each other.

by Anonymousreply 166December 29, 2023 2:41 PM

[quote]It's part of what makes him such a shit actor -- he can't emote with those things so he overcompensates with the rest of his face.

You actively DISLIKE this person yet you choose to obsess over him and his failings.

Have you ever wondered WHY you are doing this?

by Anonymousreply 167December 29, 2023 2:45 PM

And yes his eyes do give away everything

Aspie eyes are totally different

The black-eyed variant is particularly striking (Howard Hughes, Osama bin Laden)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168December 29, 2023 2:53 PM

Look familiar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169December 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Him too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 29, 2023 3:08 PM

Oh boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 29, 2023 3:14 PM

Actually I freely admit that I'm diagnosed ASD. It is actually not a big fucking deal, so I dunno why you choose to throw it around like a scarlet letter.

by Anonymousreply 172December 29, 2023 4:04 PM

Yes I remember. And I am saying that the reason you are obsessed with this boring actor whose work you don't like is merely based on the phenomenon of you recognizing the patterns of ASD physiognomy in his face.

by Anonymousreply 173December 29, 2023 4:31 PM

Every person on the Spectrum can recognize every other person on the Spectrum

That was the point of this scene in Oppenheimer, written and directed by someone on the Spectrum, about someone on the Spectrum, starring someone on the Spectrum

Picasso? Spectrum. TS Eliot? Spectrum. We are naturally drawn to each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174December 29, 2023 4:37 PM

We are just here because we are experts on Ben and don‘t wanf to become experts on anybody else. We just stick around as a hobby. Most of us once were obsessed but are only habitués these days. But while you are obsessed you become an expert and here we are.

by Anonymousreply 175December 29, 2023 9:34 PM

Here's a fun game

Almost every Aspie in Hollywood will wind up in the orbit of Christopher Nolan

Including Ben. He starred in Nolan's brother's series, Westworld

by Anonymousreply 176December 29, 2023 10:07 PM

He’s a wanf.

by Anonymousreply 177December 29, 2023 11:58 PM

I like wanf

by Anonymousreply 178December 30, 2023 3:30 PM

Fan fiction is correct.

In the past month we have JH the grifter with the billionaire bf since Sept, the normie fan account looking for clout, the girl called A also known as the pink dress singer girl with no proof they are just industry friends (anyone can put a heart on something and she is selling music playin the game) also suspicious normie and A are the same poster, and Ella the Australian hallmark actor with are those Benny boys feet (they were not).

Don’t forget Peyton friends with benefits and Jessie his flirty coworker. Then there have also been randoms for pap walks throughout the years, none of them he was seriously involved with.

I think he is sending messages through posts and stories and coming up probably with songs and he doesn’t follow her, they seem to have no connection, but they do and Benny loves hiding. Secret emojis anyone.

Just in case it wasn’t enough let’s play diagnose strangers for participating in an anonymous gay man forum. Lost the plot.

by Anonymousreply 179December 30, 2023 4:08 PM

Kevin is in New York, the Ho is in New York, Tyler the gay bestie and bens friend is obviously in New York, where is Benny boy I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 180December 31, 2023 12:35 AM

He’s wanfing around.

by Anonymousreply 181December 31, 2023 12:42 AM

Is "A" really VC? If you know what I mean. Fancy skirt Insta. Because it sounds like same scenario.

by Anonymousreply 182December 31, 2023 1:06 AM

Or should I sat "creative" skirt

by Anonymousreply 183December 31, 2023 1:08 AM

R182 I don’t get it, what?

by Anonymousreply 184December 31, 2023 2:39 AM

Well we've been talking about a new lady friend who we've been calling "A" who is supposedly following on his Insta and he follows back. But who I interpret to be "A" has the last name of Canal. Initials "VC"

by Anonymousreply 185December 31, 2023 6:34 AM

The girl from his show? You have to be joking right? No that is not her. Did he fuck Hunter as well? Even though she has had a boyfriend for ever. Hunter actually makes a better match considering they both live in LA and both act and sing. If she is his secret love oh has he fallen. That is comedic actually.

by Anonymousreply 186December 31, 2023 3:08 PM

Then I don't know who the fuck you all are talking about and am tired of this nonsense. Bye

by Anonymousreply 187January 1, 2024 1:29 AM

R187 no one cares, get a life. No one will miss you

by Anonymousreply 188January 1, 2024 7:56 AM

Well there are several people reflected in his sunglasses

by Anonymousreply 189January 1, 2024 9:06 AM

A is one of them. Zoom in.

by Anonymousreply 190January 1, 2024 1:14 PM

It is not

by Anonymousreply 191January 1, 2024 2:25 PM

VC obviously spent new years with two dogs

by Anonymousreply 192January 1, 2024 2:49 PM

Who's A

by Anonymousreply 193January 1, 2024 8:13 PM

A is the girl he’s been actually seeing. We’ve seen them together but there’s been no public paparazzi walks yet. They’ve been a thing for a little while now but not as long as people would think. She was actually invited to Jules’ Christmas Party but didn’t go. I’d assume the real reason is due to awkwardness between the 3 but he hasn’t said anything as of yet. Ben’s vacation has also ended so maybe there will be more public clues that leads to you all being properly introduced to her if he deems her “the one”.

by Anonymousreply 194January 2, 2024 7:53 AM

Just say her name

by Anonymousreply 195January 2, 2024 11:28 AM

i guess they meant that singer girl Arlissa, but i think it’s bullshit. they’re most definitely are just friends

by Anonymousreply 196January 2, 2024 1:06 PM

She is in Costa Rica. Is he there too? Thought Barbados. Is he yachting? I really don‘t think she‘s his type. Or he hers. She is far too good for him.

by Anonymousreply 197January 2, 2024 2:59 PM

R194 how do you know she was invited to jules party? Then she didn’t go because of awkwardness? Fan fiction! This is not the space for you. We don’t do that here.

Jules party would have been perfect launch considering the hike with Jules and jules mom didn’t go over well and to have her there would have helped both of them career wise. I call bullshit with R196, they are industry friends. Just like all his other music industry friends. If you are A seeking clout here for your music that is cheap. Don’t do that.

I do wonder where Benny boy is. I bet he is hiding in Los Angeles. I thought he would be in New York because jules was there and Kevin was also there, but he wasn’t? Or maybe he was and no one caught him. New music coming? What is he waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 198January 2, 2024 10:29 PM

We do know he was in Barbados and not Costa Rica? Am I becoming the Ella feet person? Can someone just super spy that.

by Anonymousreply 199January 2, 2024 10:34 PM

I get lesbian vibes from her. I really don’t think anyone cares about Ben anymore. He has been doing the same tricks for years and it’s just boring. The music is boring, his acting career is in a free fall. All the trolls even disappeared because it all is so boring. He looked chubby in that boat clip. He is to old to be playing games like he is an early twenties pop star. He isn’t. Screams insecurity and zero class or cool.

by Anonymousreply 200January 2, 2024 10:43 PM

No one caught what he posted and deleted today eh?

by Anonymousreply 201January 3, 2024 5:39 AM

Noo what was it?

by Anonymousreply 202January 3, 2024 9:44 AM

I don't know. he deleted it so fast I don't think anyone got a chance to see it

by Anonymousreply 203January 3, 2024 10:23 AM

Checked BBF but there's no thing new and the video page isn't working . Was hoping someone caught what he did

by Anonymousreply 204January 3, 2024 10:47 AM

His fans are usually really fast with catching what he deletes. Those Vegas pics they got super fast. Interesting A pops up here and now her entire Insta is stream, stream, stream. No thank you, there are other artists not doing that who I would rather listen to. If Ben becomes this needy as an influencer I won’t be listening to any of the new music.

Did Coral get the deleted post?

by Anonymousreply 205January 3, 2024 2:47 PM

Whoever it is making Ben happy and come out of his shell is not going to be following him, him.following her or tagging him or anything any of us can find.

I think the account the guy who disappeared off here was watching was some thing. And they got scared off so we'll never know. It wasn't a fan account obviously. If it was they would have shared who they were to gain followers. He was talking about watching a normal girl's secondary account who was posting things that Ben was then copying. He said the account literally said it was for Ben's eyes only. If he wanted to guard her privacy he could have created a whole new account and just screenshotted things but that takes an enormous amount of time and effort that I can't imagine anyone going through just for the sake of the salty bitches on here. If you're not one of the salty bitches you won't take that personally.

I think there is someone else out there and she's just as careful as he is. I'm happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 206January 3, 2024 3:25 PM

I wish there was a forum not on here where peeple to gossip the way we do here without vitriol to anyone who doesn't have an opinion based on hatred of Ben or who is unnecessarily rude and trolli. I tried to find some but nothing out there. Guess I need start my own

by Anonymousreply 207January 3, 2024 3:28 PM

It‘s called X. The Datalounge is specifically made to be rude and gossipy

by Anonymousreply 208January 3, 2024 3:30 PM

R206 no self respecting woman would ever make an account for Bens eyes only that is some juvenile shit and please we know you created this normie narrative and no one gives a shut so stop trying that make that happen. She fell off because no one cares even after you posted that stalker pic from his concert.

Hahahaha R208 these threads are the nicer ones. We are cunts here and remember Ben created this anti fandom. Go be a delusional tumble girlie if that is what you want. We all just thought he was gay for years. He has always created and maintained the hate because of the way he acts, period.

by Anonymousreply 209January 3, 2024 4:32 PM

I didn't post anything or screencap. The guy who did that narrative left. I wanted him.to stay and keep posting.

Nobody has what Ben posted yesterday. Shame.

Everyone have a nice 2024. My husband and I are headed south for the rest of winter. Some of you are nice. Stay that way.

by Anonymousreply 210January 3, 2024 4:43 PM

R210 It was just a blank page. This is what I saw before he deleted the story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211January 3, 2024 5:03 PM

Couples trip? Arlissa and him, Freddy and his wife in Costa Rica?

by Anonymousreply 212January 3, 2024 8:45 PM

[R212] It looks more like LA to me, idk

by Anonymousreply 213January 3, 2024 9:02 PM

Maybe he was in Barbados with Freddy and some other friends?

R212 Arlissa was in Costa Rica in the same time when he was in Barbados, so unlikely that they were together.

I agree this thread turning into a pure fabrication thing, people are trying to set him up literally with ANYONE, sigh

by Anonymousreply 214January 3, 2024 9:12 PM

r214 FANFICTION THING

(fat fingers)

by Anonymousreply 215January 3, 2024 9:13 PM

R214 I agree, it has been more delusional over here as ever. Also you don’t need to announce you’re leaving every time you decide to leave. You can just fucking go. Literally no one cares. We are here for tea and that is all, no one needs personal details about your life or your feelings. Three different (or the same person) keeps saying they are leaving and then comes back and then leaves like fuck off.

Could be LA, both Freddy and his wife are actors. Weird he is silent and then he gives us this. Giving old man vibes once again, the grandpa outfits were not enough. I don’t understand why he is not hyping up his music. As we have said before he really does fail at the social media game.

by Anonymousreply 216January 3, 2024 9:22 PM

Pocket post I guess

by Anonymousreply 217January 3, 2024 9:42 PM

R213 I say this freely admitting I've never been to LA, but still, I disagree. All the pictures I've ever seen of the beaches around the LA area are much, much more. . . let's go with "commercialized". I've never seen a shot of beaches there where the palm trees are that prolific and grow all the way down to the water like that. Palms like that are however found all over tropical islands. I'm not saying the two of them are definitely in Barbados together. It's certainly possible, but not definite. I'm just saying that doesn't look at all like LA to me personally. (Plus it's been in the 50s or low 60s in LA for weeks now. And Ben's hair looks long enough that these pics are rather recent.)

And Reveryone, I'd just like to offer a possible explanation that the reason this thread was invaded by fanfic writers who literally contradicted themselves (and a decade of past precedent) with each post was because some here became obsessed with a secret lover for Ben. Which, while certainly admittedly possible, was evidenced by the fact that he.. checks notes.. posted a picture of a deer and a peacock. And those pictures were obviously signs that he was suddenly gloriously happy for some reason, but also secret messages for his secret lover, and not just a picture of the deer he saw in his backyard. Because obviously his secret lover doesn't own a phone and can't get texts. She has to go to her desktop to view IG. And Ben, in a complete 180, obviously wants to tip everyone off that he has a secret lover and so is publicly posting clues that he has secret messages to share, see if you can figure out why and for whom!!!! And some people are possibly so literally desperate to never have to hear about The Ho ever again that they literally invented a secret lover out of a peacock, and now Confirmation Bias has convinced them that every thing he does is proof that he's happily in love right now. Because that is the case? Or because they desperately want it to be the case, so it is.

Again, I will explicitly say that I do not know what's true, and whether or not he's found another empty headed moron that's overtaken by his boyish charm to love bomb. But I do think there should be much better evidence than 'he posted a couple of pictures when he had his best friend back home after living abroad for months' before anyone just starts running with the "he's obviously got a secret lover" trope. Cause look what happens when you are tempted by mirages. Just a thought of course.

by Anonymousreply 218January 4, 2024 12:24 AM

R218 I agree completely. Rob is his best friend and all the goofy videos could have been when he was just spending time with his best friend. The jules hike was unfortunate, but also the lion roar was a clear trolling the trolls from years past. He did take jules and her mom to his favorite place, which is where all the extreme speculation once again began. In any case, the fact that for literally years Ben hasn’t ever felt confident and secure enough to just share his life is sad to me. It’s not because of how people react it is because of his own insecurities. People are going to give their opinion good or bad no matter what. I hope now that he is approaching mid forties that he can find that thing that Freddy has found so young which is a settled life, not full of grifting and gimmicks. Maybe he isn’t capable of true commitment and will just be the old man at the club talking about his music and his once successful acting career.

by Anonymousreply 219January 4, 2024 3:41 PM

So it’s clear that shadow and bone cast went on a trip after their cancellation. They all have pics in a tropical setting, so we know he wasn’t with his love I think. I mean the cripsmas video was enough to see he was clearly sleeping alone. I do think there is someone and not the singer or the normie or the Ho grifter.

by Anonymousreply 220January 6, 2024 4:51 AM

Well I checked the video myself (took several tries till I got lucky), but this is real. That ace of hearts card is the final shot. A (hoped for by fans) Gambit reference? Continuing the secret clues trend he started to promote his soon to drop new album? Or something else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221January 6, 2024 5:23 PM

Gambit used the Ace of Spades

by Anonymousreply 222January 6, 2024 6:25 PM

R221 For the hell of it I watched it again with my got-lucky-pause-button, and just for the record, he does have the full deck in his right hand, and *appears* to use his left hand to bend said deck and flip through and "pull" the ace of hearts at the end. If you ask the psychics of google, that card represents new energy/beginnings and saying yes to following your heart in decision making, or receiving good luck and fortune in love. So do with that what you will, since Benny is apparently dropping super secret clues about card reading determining his fate. Yup, he's definitely back in LA and surrounded by fucking empty-headed morons who believe in this bullshit.

Or maybe, the fanfic trolls were paid plants by Benny, and now he's continuing the rumor that he has a super secret love interest because his followers have been steadily plummeting and he's literally about to fall below 2.2 million, so *any* engagement is good engagement, just like The Ho taught him???

by Anonymousreply 223January 6, 2024 7:39 PM

Gambit what is that? He really thinks this is cute? He is not ms. Swift. He is a 42, white, British man. I had hoped we were done with the twinflame unicorn nonsense from him. Maybe Benny can become a psychic pulling cards to make up for the fact he has been unemployed for so long.

by Anonymousreply 224January 6, 2024 7:44 PM

There was a tarot card person posting here a while back

by Anonymousreply 225January 6, 2024 9:02 PM

R224 Gambit is an X-Men character whose weapon of choice was exploding playing cards (though R222 is correct, it was spades not hearts), and also another favorite fancast for Ben from his girlies, which was the point being made with the "Cajun accent" caption in the IG post.

R223 And just one more point I'll make, cause apparently he legit piqued my curiosity with this one, so sue me.. There is one (and only one that I caught) shot where both Ben (with a small smile) and Cal appear to be looking at a third person that's potentially off screen (to our right as we look at it). I recognize where this is filmed, and there's nothing but a cliff edge there, and they're looking across (at something tall enough), not down. So (most likely) either something caught their interest on the next Hollywood Hill over, or they're looking at a third person standing in the street with them. Potentially.

by Anonymousreply 226January 6, 2024 9:25 PM

His neighbor probably came over and asked if he was now shooting another music vid haha They share that little piece of private driveway

by Anonymousreply 227January 6, 2024 11:08 PM

R227 A worthwhile guess, but he doesn't have any neighbors to the right of our screens, where they were looking. It's only his house and the cliff edge to our right.

by Anonymousreply 228January 6, 2024 11:43 PM

I think Channing has a better shot. Ben looks like the character with his long hair so that could be a ploy, but Channing is the bigger star. He is engaged to Zoe kravtiz who is hanging out with billionaires, those are circles the Ho would die to be in, and Ben isn’t even close. That matters, money talks. Maybe he is campaigning like they do with awards. He thinks because shadow and bone was basically a fan cast if the girlies make noise he will get it, which he is lucky that happened one time.

Or that card is the ace of hearts and he is back on the hearts thing because new music is coming, it is a new year. Considering two people have been talking about this leads me to think that last JH hike is hurting him. He is playing games and that costs you.

If he does get gambit I will assume he is cheaper than the real stars and it won’t be very good. The super hero movies are shit recently.

by Anonymousreply 229January 7, 2024 1:09 AM

Sophia B and Ben B... ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230January 7, 2024 10:42 AM

Okay, does anybody believe that any woman would be willing to spend time constantly with „the love of his life“ to whom he has dedicated his album? I think not. Jules has him in her claws and that‘s that.

by Anonymousreply 231January 7, 2024 11:30 AM

R230 gosh there is literally NOTHING why are you trying to create this unnecessary drama over women he’s hanging out with??

by Anonymousreply 232January 7, 2024 11:31 AM

Above all, if he is hanging out with Jules.

by Anonymousreply 233January 7, 2024 11:38 AM

Holy fuck I wasn't trying to create drama. I just didn't know they were friends with her. She's a really cool person. Jesus Christ everybody just calm the fuck down I was just sharing. Why do I even fucking bother. Peace out

by Anonymousreply 234January 7, 2024 11:51 AM

Surprised to see chike he hasn’t been around in forever. Jules looks like a Karen with that hair. Idk why they are hanging out so much. I think she definitely has him wrapped around her little finger. Michael is just gone, so Ben and her could be together at this point. Jules is using Ben to signal to Michael he better step it up. She only uses Ben when she needs him. I can’t imagine having to put up with her annoying attention seeking, see how she made that video all about herself once again. I really hope jules is not the one. She has always been the worst. Maybe this is his tactic for his new music, get the haters talking so he gets attention. Otherwise no one cares. That is thing after that hike really no one cares. Have fun watching your follower count drop Benny, people are tired of this.

by Anonymousreply 235January 7, 2024 12:04 PM

Sophia is friends with Tyler lain jules gay bestie so she is jules friend. Also isn’t she a lesbian now? Also heard some cheating rumors so how does that make her a really cool person. Also to the mentally ill person constantly announcing their departure please stop. It’s so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 236January 7, 2024 12:09 PM

Nothing said I got dumped more than cutting off all your hair. Jules is using Benny, the same way she did during 2020. Michael Anders run my man, run far away from the crazy.

by Anonymousreply 237January 7, 2024 12:10 PM

Who knows, maybe Michael is only a friend with or without benefits.

by Anonymousreply 238January 7, 2024 12:27 PM

tbh Michael looks more like Jules’ type than BB.

by Anonymousreply 239January 7, 2024 12:47 PM

I‘m not convinced Jules is with Michael at all.

by Anonymousreply 240January 7, 2024 1:52 PM

She did post those pics of them snuggled up in Hawaii and then the little mermaid videos on tiktok. It looked like she was in Hawaii before the holidays. I think Michael lives primarily in NY and she did do a quick trip before going to Washington, I’m sure she was in Ny to see him. He hates attention. So I think it is or was romantic and his whole business is based off the wealthiest people in the world, totally Jules type. She loves a yacht and expensive basic looking clothes and private jets. He also bought a 6 million dollar house in Malibu with cash. Ben could never. Who knows I think this is all to get hype for his music, he knows we all hate jules. He has never cared about how his fans have felt just as long as they buy his merch and stream his music and make him money.

by Anonymousreply 241January 7, 2024 2:15 PM

Maybe he booked her.

by Anonymousreply 242January 7, 2024 3:01 PM

R235 Chike? You mean Ben's Plus One? To anyone still insisting that there's a secret love interest, call it something else. Cause this makes at least twice now when he "apparently" won't bring her along to anywhere The Ho is involved. Because Ben's clearly got only one love of his life, and there's no actual competition going on.

And add to that the one song Ben decided to feature from this whole concert. If you're into secret messages, this song could *definitely* be read into considering what's happened between them..

by Anonymousreply 243January 7, 2024 7:15 PM

You are beloved so be loved. She could never accept his love before you guys because she doesn’t know how to receive it, but now she can because all the other dicks in her life ran away. She received Charlie’s dick oh I mean love and Michael’s and even some random doctor in NY. All those dicks she loved, but she is now finally ready for Benny boys.

Even though in those concert pics I sense no chemistry between them, the videos from game night there was zero sexual tension.

We know jules loves a pap walk and with her new hair I’m sure backgrid is already scheduled. Pap walk number 4 just in time for new music, telling everyone about their love while his fans burn it all to the ground. I hope he looses all his followers when he pulls this shit, it will be glorious to witness.

by Anonymousreply 244January 7, 2024 8:16 PM

lol are we into the fanfiction thing out here AGAIN?! xD

by Anonymousreply 245January 7, 2024 8:45 PM

Loosing followers, that isn’t fiction. Benny boy playing games and he is fucking around and finding out. Your fans have only been saying hey we don’t support your relationship with the Ho, keep it private and he refuses. The lion tiktok, just throwing it in our faces the games he was playing while fucking her. He created the lion emoji and the fairy bullshit. He did that!! Then wrote two albums for her, pathetic. The Ho looks full manly lesbian with that hair, the length just highlights her masculine features.

by Anonymousreply 246January 9, 2024 12:46 PM

sometimes i feel sorry for him. let him live. we all just want drama i guess, including myself, but the Ho thing has apparently had its day. he’s clearly overcoming some kind of an abandonment problem or a break up?? or already did, judging by his songs. yeah, the circle of people he’s surrounding himself with is still pretty questionable, but if they hanging out in the same company doesn’t mean they have feelings for each other.

the Ho clearly did her soft launch for a reason and i don’t think it was to make BB jealous, bc let’s be honest MA is definitely her type, with that kind of luxury life and she even follows his kids.

by Anonymousreply 247January 9, 2024 2:46 PM

Benny only has a career because his fans are dumb enough to think those scam direct messages are actually him. They are also the ones being idiotic twitter trolls. How embarrassing for him that his fans are so stupid and cringe.

Following the kids is definitely serious.

maybe the new music will point to if there is actually someone or not. His behavior is erratic and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 248January 10, 2024 10:59 PM

Well we all know she treats Benny like a lapdog. And he eagerly follows along proving to her his undying loyalty

by Anonymousreply 249January 11, 2024 7:22 AM

Benny boy wasn’t invited to Disney. He did Montana with Nina and Shaun, their little secret romantic getaway and he is trying so hard to be in the cool kids club.

by Anonymousreply 250January 13, 2024 5:44 PM

What's this now? Kevin's got his guitar. . . Was there a show and Ben didn't bother to tell anyone?? Filming himself faking a show?? Oh no.. Is it yet another music video for his new album???? Dear God, here we go again.. *sigh*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251January 15, 2024 5:09 AM

So jules and Ben have the same haircut now. That suit doesn’t look like it fits him. Can’t wait for another underwhelming music video to go with his uninspired music.

by Anonymousreply 252January 15, 2024 6:13 PM

R252 Glad I'm not the only one who noticed they nearly have the same haircut now. Though at least hers looks properly styled and taken care of, whereas his. . .

Tell me, is it going to be a permanent feature that he always looks disheveled and unkempt, even when going to fancy parties? Cause Jesus fuck he needs help. Spending all his money on funding his music instead of stylists perhaps???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253January 15, 2024 7:45 PM

Omg is he trying that look?

by Anonymousreply 254January 16, 2024 8:53 PM

R254 What look? "Desperately out of work actor"?? Well, yeah. Obviously.

by Anonymousreply 255January 16, 2024 11:03 PM

The Lost look

by Anonymousreply 256January 17, 2024 5:39 AM

Omg a man bun

by Anonymousreply 257January 24, 2024 6:17 AM

R257 Well I personally cast no stones at longer hair, but I just want to point out, it actually looks CLEAN here for the first time in how long. He actually doesn't look homeless! It's a goddamn miracle!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258January 27, 2024 6:52 PM

Is this why the "fanfic trolls" were trying to convince everyone Victoria was his secret girlfriend?? *rolls eyes*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259January 29, 2024 10:55 PM

I understand he went to a Grammy party yesterday, but still, is it not still customary to post something referencing "thank you for coming and spending too much of your hard earned money on my bullshit," or no?? What, did no one buy that ridiculous poster "he designed" and he's upset? Where are your manners Benny!

(but on the potentially ever so slightly brighter side, I did brace myself and watched a few of the clips from the concert, though certainly not all, and he was blessedly far less incoherently warbly than he usually is. Faaaaaaaaarrrr fewer randomly inserted incorrect notes, thank God, he mostly just sang the songs. Good. If he's going to continue performing, more of THAT please.)

by Anonymousreply 260January 31, 2024 2:55 PM

What's the over under.. Cause I'm guessing either Donald Faison was Benny's Valentine yesterday, or we're getting a new singing T-Mobile ad NOT in time for the Superbowl. (Though I will admit Jason Momoa doing Flashdance 100% cracked me up, so there's that)

by Anonymousreply 261February 15, 2024 5:49 PM

R261 Nevermind, I apparently lost that bet I assume..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262February 15, 2024 7:37 PM

These threads have fully died, just like Bennys career. For Coral and the gang the Ho was at the Alo event. She was tagged in videos with every other single actor and influencer in LA on a rowing machine in a sexual position. There are pics of her dog with that dog in his video.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she was filming for him. So the twinflame romance with the Tony robbins wannabe guru racist is still happening even though Benny has now resorted to full influencer which is cringe and embarrassing. If Cal is his new roommate I’m sure they share the Ho considering they are all friends with benefits.

by Anonymousreply 263March 8, 2024 8:49 PM

I need to say his workout videos are so unsexy. Ben, please stop.

by Anonymousreply 264March 25, 2024 9:17 PM

R264 Literally speaking, what else would he post otherwise? Apparently that's literally the best he has to offer the world.

by Anonymousreply 265March 25, 2024 11:27 PM

Chicken legs, working out with a hat on inside, no sex appeal, just cringe.

This is him in his peak influencer, brand recognition, phase of his life. Pay him money and he will be a walking billboard and sell out. It’s really sad. He was appealing before the Ho. Coral is right, he is one video away from Andrew Tate adjacent, let’s learn how to sex traffick Diddy style. So gross.

by Anonymousreply 266March 26, 2024 8:46 PM

For anyone wanting the view of Ben looking down on you as you do a “job”, Benny is showing you. Nipples that are far apart and double chin and all.

by Anonymousreply 267March 26, 2024 11:16 PM

Kinda hoping that True Brit do want to do reshoots of The Critic involving Ben as well as others. Might remind him that he’s an Ac.Tor

by Anonymousreply 268March 27, 2024 4:16 PM

Good god even the Ho has landed an acting job!

Come ON Barnes!

by Anonymousreply 269March 27, 2024 6:12 PM

She got a studio gig, Benny can’t even get a role on Netflix. Alo and alo, twinflames still matching.

by Anonymousreply 270March 27, 2024 7:38 PM

Who would have thought the troll hair pic was in JH’s bed. How many times are they doing this before their friends with benefits is officially toxic. Rob posting stories with her dog. They are telling everyone they are fucking. She is just not helping her lover get work at all? Will we see him teaching Kinrgy classes in the studio that is literally one room?

by Anonymousreply 271March 29, 2024 9:09 PM

Must be Monday, so Ben's doing his literal only job of promoting a local gym. But at least this time he made it fun?

When your otherwise loose fitting gym shorts aren't loose fitting at all. Quick Ben, follow it up with another blow job selfie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272April 16, 2024 4:57 AM

The Ho wrote a book! They really just letting anyone do anything these days. We all know she had a ghost writer, the amount of times that girl has had a to publicly apologize we all assumed she was illiterate. She sure is ignorant.

Also her movie part has no lines and is just dancing with Maggie’s brother so jules isn’t doing any acting in that movie.

Just to tally things up the Ho has a movie, a book, fresh vine wine has been replaced by another shitty product no one will buy, Kinrgy with the studio that is one room so one class at a time (real money maker), and she going back to host DWTS.

Benny has Alo work out videos (his twinflame secured that brand deal for him), no acting jobs, the commercials stopped, no new music for some unknown reason, no vanity project fan meetups oh I mean tour dates. Nothing, just thirst traps that are cringe.

The mighty have fallen. He still can’t see she used his ass for attention and he thought he was in love.

by Anonymousreply 273April 16, 2024 9:51 PM

They both are so self obsessed. Her book announcement was all about her, i have no idea what the book is about. She is already living in delusion, Benny as well, no one needs to spend money to read a book she didn’t write or spend money to listen to music about more of their delusions. Why are these people famous? There is literal war happening.

by Anonymousreply 274April 16, 2024 10:55 PM

The girl can’t find words to talk about her toothbrush but she wants us to believe she wrote a book. Mr. I have an ENGLISH DEGREE is in love with that.

by Anonymousreply 275April 19, 2024 3:40 PM

Imagine someone saying the entire time you were in love with them and writing songs about how you loved them that for them it was their death hole pit of shit era. Just wow. Wow, wow, wow

by Anonymousreply 276April 21, 2024 11:58 PM

R276 Yeah I thought that too. Also it’s just like the time she said she couldn’t find anyone intellectual enough to date in NYC during the POTUS run.

Just more proof of how narcissistic, delusional, oblivious and totally self-obsessed she is.

by Anonymousreply 277April 23, 2024 9:05 AM

Can somebody please explain what she said and where and when?

by Anonymousreply 278April 23, 2024 11:30 AM

R278 the death pit is a post on her Insta and what R277 is talking about is when she was on Broadway. Ben went to see her show and stayed at her house there are paparazzi pics depicting his entire trip, someone overheard her at a restaurant saying she cannot find anyone in all of New York who is intelligent to date.

by Anonymousreply 279April 23, 2024 8:33 PM

She is doing music, she is writing songs. Is the reason Bennys new music just died is because jules is trying to beat him at the game? Or are they doing something together? Can you imagine the cringe if they write a song together about their love. The embarrassment!! Hard when your ex just won’t let you have your thing, she has to do it as well. She has always loved to embarrass him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 280April 25, 2024 7:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!