Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man Undergoing Strip Search Has An Impressive Ass

The poster of the video says it's AMAZING.

Does the datalounge agree?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2024 6:28 AM

[quote] Does the datalounge agree?

No. It's flat.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2024 11:52 PM

OP has IMMENSE time on his hands and very low bar for sexual stimulation.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2024 11:54 PM

R1- You call that a flat ass?

I looks quite ample to me.

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2024 11:57 PM

I'm not an assologist, but I liked his face and what we could see of the rest of his body. I wonder what happened in the next episode.

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2024 11:58 PM

Nice, but(t), too brief.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2024 12:00 AM

Nice, yes. Amazing, no.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 12:03 AM

[quote] You call that a flat ass?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 12:05 AM

There is no situation in which a female should be in that room; she has no purpose

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2024 12:37 AM

No cavity search? Dealbreaker!

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2024 1:18 AM

The ass is fine. However, I'd need to see a profile shot to determine if it's "impressive."

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2024 1:53 AM

[quote] I wonder what happened in the next episode.

R4 The scene is from a movie called called "Night Walk." The actor in the clip is named Sean Stone.

Seems like a run of the mill "innocent man framed for murder of his wife and desperate to get out of prison" story. Gets a 3.9/10 rating at IMDb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2024 2:49 AM

Sean Stone is Oliver Stone's son.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2024 5:43 AM

Have you ever been complimented during a strip search?

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2024 6:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!