Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Medal of Freedom medals awarded.

Eclectic group, including, Nancy Pelosi, Judy Shepard, and Michelle Yeoh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2024 12:52 PM

Maybe next year.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2024 10:13 PM

Where is mine?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2024 10:18 PM

Michelle Yeoh, really?

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 12:18 AM

Phil Donahue is still alive?

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 6:17 AM

Where’s my medal?

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2024 6:19 AM

#Medaloffreedomsowhite

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 6:20 AM

I’m entitled

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 6:29 AM

If Lucy could be awarded one posthumously, why not VANCE??

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2024 6:36 AM

For doing what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2024 6:42 AM

I wish OPs could just link to a published list rather than a tedious, extensive yammering video.

So no I didn't plug in. I don't understand how Yeoh can possibly be an activist. She was married to a Hong Kong billionaire at one time. I would have thought her award would be for Kennedy Center Honors, not a "Medal of Freedom" considering her ex, some the very rich guy's contrived name like Dustin or somesuch.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2024 7:04 AM

Boy, Al Gore has aged hard. He looked older than both the president and Nancy Pelosi.

Speaking of Nancy, I was very happy to see her receive her medal. Well deserved!

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2024 12:03 PM

[quote]I wish OPs could just link to a published list rather than a tedious, extensive yammering video.

Most of us do not have ADD and can sit through a video which showed the ceremony; much more interesting than a mere account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2024 12:36 PM

I would have thought that New Yorkers would have been more critical of Bloomberg getting one.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2024 12:39 PM

[quote]#Medaloffreedomsowhite

Look again, Angela.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2024 12:42 PM

Since Rush Limbaugh was awarded one, they have all the gravitas of Halloween candy.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2024 12:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!