Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amazon's The Boys Season 3

Released June 13.

Who will be watching?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 14, 2024 3:49 PM

Gurlfriend, season 3 aired last year and season 4 does not have a trailer yet. But yes, it starts June 13th, so you got that part right, at least.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2024 5:07 AM

I'll be abroad when it's released, but will watch it when i get back from the UK.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2024 6:04 AM

Antony Starr is fantastic as Homelander, but he is too evil to live. This season has to be the end of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2024 6:54 AM

OOPS! I meant season 4. Thank you for the correct info R1!

I'm hanging out for this new season. It's been a long time coming.

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2024 6:59 AM

Here's a trailer for season 4:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2024 7:28 AM

I had lost interest in the series, and might have only seen the first couple of episodes of Season Three (and I'm not even sure of that - I'd have to review 'em to be certain). I'd have to catch up before moving on to Season Four.

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2024 9:00 AM

I’m skipping because I’m sick of Homelander’s ugly ass always winning. He should’ve got his ass whipped by Maeve and Patriot far worse than he did. Plus, if you read the comic series, they took away an opportunity for a major twist that would have everybody talking.

I wish TPTB would stop letting that ugly ass pothead Seth Rogan adapt shit. He totally fucked up Preacher and I will always despise him for that.

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2024 9:06 AM

r5 That's a teaser mislabelled as a trailer by a third party, which happens all the time. When they drop the full trailer, you'll know, because Reddit will explode.

by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2024 10:11 AM

Did anyone watch the supe high school show? Is it worth binging before this one starts?

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2024 10:15 AM

OMG R8. I should just be fired. Worst. Thread. Ever.

Sorry everybody.

Here's the official Amazon Prime channel official season 4 teaser trailer. It looks great!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2024 10:19 AM

Yes it's pretty good too R9. Not as good as The Boys but close. It's called Gen V.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2024 10:20 AM

Asa Germann from Gen V is so pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2024 4:18 PM

The actress who plays Starlight had so much work done to her face she looks like she's made of rubber.

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2024 4:23 PM

[quote]Did anyone watch the supe high school show? Is it worth binging before this one starts?

I only watched a few episodes of GEN V. It wasn't for me. To be fair, I kept comparing it to The Boys and I find The Boys to be the superior show.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2024 4:28 PM

Nepo baby Jack Quaid

by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2024 4:32 PM

Official trailer is now out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2024 3:32 AM

Y’all let me know if Fugly Homelander truly suffers.

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2024 4:12 AM

Renewed for season 5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 14, 2024 1:33 PM

Loved the first season, liked the second, but the third season lost me. It became the thing that the first seasons were satirizing - just another superhero series.

by Anonymousreply 19May 14, 2024 2:32 PM

If Homelander doesn't lose this season, I'm done with this show. His constantly winning is getting tiring and shows a lack of imagination.

by Anonymousreply 20May 14, 2024 3:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!