Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Datalounge Issues

Why was I charged but couldn’t use the site for awhile? Not like blocked from posting but asking to pay again when I already paid. What’s this scam? We need to get a Class Action Lawsuit going against Mediopolis.

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2024 3:35 AM

No boards on boards!

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 11:55 PM

R1 No overcharges on cards!

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 11:58 PM

Oh, hun, if that's what sparks you, then you need a good fisting.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 11:59 PM

R3 = Steve Grand

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2024 12:00 AM

The last time Muriel was close to class or had any action was when she tripped Princess Margaret at Noel Coward’s Jamaica Firefly Estate in 1973 and later got fingered by his pinkie.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2024 12:05 AM

If you are going to be dropping the goods on me, R5, at least keep it accurate. It was not his pinky; it was his thumb.

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2024 3:15 AM

[quote]We need to get a Class Action Lawsuit going against Mediopolis.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2024 3:21 AM

You probably had a temporary ban from too many ffs. It's in the TOS so no lawsuit.

We're you the one on Reddit bitching?

by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2024 3:30 AM

My only thing - by scrolling I must hit FF unintentionally. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2024 3:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!