Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Today, in a court of law, "VonShitzinPants" was introduced as a matter of record...

... concerning a certain past and possible future president's fecal activity. Yes. It's true. I am not lying.

[QUOTE]Breaking News Trump Gag Order: For the first time in U.S. history a former President has been called "Von ShitzinPants" in open court ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2024 10:41 AM

That makes it official!

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 9:39 PM

Von ShitzinPants

You can actually smell it as you read it.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 9:41 PM

He has full immunity from fecal prosecution though because he was President at the time.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 9:42 PM

Trump's incontinence was an open secret since his time on the Apprentice. He's just much worse now. That XXL size diaper is doing double doody duty.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 9:51 PM

Dear God. How is this freak still alive?

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 9:56 PM

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY!

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 9:56 PM

It’s not the Lord keeping him around to torture you fuckers…

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 9:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 9:59 PM

Did the court reporter approximate the spelling based on in-court oral testimony or did s/he take it directly from Cohen's texts? Curious how it might sound out to an uninvolved observer.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 10:02 PM

If Trump needs money he can always be the new spokesman for "Oops! I crapped my pants!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 10:03 PM

Love this for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 10:05 PM

Had you not attached the link, I never would have believed it.

When I think of what this country used to be...

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 10:08 PM

🎶 I'm proud to be an Americannnnnn.... 🎶

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2024 10:52 PM

Speech slowed down, it's obvious he's reading and not thinking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 10:53 PM

R14 - I read on Aaron Rupar's Twitter (I think it was) that he lost sight of the Teleprompter and stopped cold, unable to continue the chain of thought.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2024 12:12 AM

So he can read.

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2024 12:26 AM

Michael Cohen is a very dark character. He licked Trump's rancid ass for years, threatened and bullied Turd's enemies... then secretly recorded their conversations? Now he's a hero. I dunno.... But what he's going to do is destroy this case because he can't resist making money on Youtube badmouthing his former boss.

Just shut your big dumb mouth for a while.

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2024 1:16 AM

Michael Cohen was made to be the fall guy for Trump. He of course was pissed that he was treated much differently by the DOJ, in fact Bill Barr made sure they threw the book at him. But they kept their hands off Trump, the Don.

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2024 1:29 AM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2024 2:14 AM

I love me another Trump Thread!

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2024 2:24 AM

The shitty pants have hit the fan.

Lock him up!!

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2024 7:25 AM

Bitch stole my act!

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2024 10:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!