Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Please wish Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte a happy birthday, or else

Records will be kept.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2024 2:21 AM

There will be no whinging about a bad link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 6:55 PM

Kisses, doll!

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 7:00 PM

The Windsor is outing.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 7:01 PM

I sent her a Harrod's gift certificate.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 7:03 PM

Very wise, r4.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 7:06 PM

Thank you, r5, I thought she was too young for my go-to bottle of Jean Nate and a nice blouse.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 7:08 PM

Why are they always dressing the royal children in denim?

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 7:14 PM

Has she been seen? They say the kids haven't been seen as long as Kate. Will she be at her mother's bedside when she wakes up from her coma, or will she wake up?

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 9:22 PM

Wow-that face could not be more Williamy.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 9:29 PM

Ahem!

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2024 3:42 PM

It’s officially too late.

You’ll be sorry.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2024 2:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!