Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Patricia Heaton’s batshit ad for new Christian app

Is she a nun now? Good lord. Nice hair though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2024 8:15 PM

Imagine shilling for a shitty app of a dying religion. I'd sooner kill myself.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 8:16 AM

She'd be much more interesting if she did something like truly "starve-sticking" from her own Mary acolytes and shaved her own head in "Penance for Mary" bombs she drops on her own Social Media repeatedly. However, she doesn't get the penance part at all

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 8:24 AM

Did you notice anything weird with her mouth? It seemed like she had too much saliva or loose dentures.

That ad is crazy, and it's sad she doesn't see it that way.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 8:38 AM

Christian app? Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 8:58 AM

She looks fine. Ad is standard Christian stuff. Disappointed based on thread title.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 9:08 AM

That's not her hair OP. It's a whole lot of hair extensions.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 9:52 AM

A friend of mine recently got veneers...very fancy, expensive ones, and she talks like that now.

Like she has too much saliva in her mouth. I guess having new (permanent) stuff in your mouth takes some getting used to.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 12:07 PM

I fucking loathe her with heat of ten billion galaxies. She fucking makes my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 12:10 PM

She does look good tho probably coz of filters and AI.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 12:18 PM

nerd voice - the curse of vanity

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 1:16 PM

Dafuck is wrong with her??

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 1:23 PM

She looks good. I'll pass on the app tho

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 2:29 PM

At least she backs the gays and hates Trump and left the Republican party after January 6.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2024 6:21 PM

She admitted to being 2 years sober in 2020. She’s a drunk and many drunks turn to religion. They quit one vice and latch onto another.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 6:22 PM

And to think SHE was the sane one in Everybody Loves Raymond 🙄

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2024 7:10 PM

[quote]At least she backs the gays and hates Trump and left the Republican party after January 6.

I’m gonna need to see the receipts on that. She’s always been a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2024 7:20 PM

She's a well-known Catholic cultist.

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2024 7:24 PM

So she's a reformed Christian drunk? Oy vey!

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2024 7:45 PM

She looks great, although I wish she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2024 7:54 PM

She looks like she's becoming a nun.

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2024 8:11 PM

Another ex-TV star gone batshit?

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2024 8:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!