Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mo'Nique reignites years-long feud with Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry

Mo'Nique reignited her years-long feud with Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry through a scathing rant delivered during her latest stand-up routine.

The 56-year-old Oscar winner launched into a verbal attack, brimming with racially-charged insults aimed at the Hollywood heavyweights, on stage at Katt Williams' comedy tour.

Fan videos posted online show the actress in a profanity-laden tirade calling the pair 'coon motherf******' before slamming Oprah as 'simple-minded' and referring to the TV host as a 'raggedy bitch'.

After shouting 'F*** YOU OPRAH WINFREY, F*** YOU TYLER PERRY!!!', Mo'Nique urged the crowd to repeat it, using a crude call-back technique.

She also proceeded to raise doubts about Oprah's relationship with Gayle King, hinting at a romantic involvement between the two.

'Who is loving Oprah and Gayle King? Each other. But we can't say that s*** out loud,' she added.

The tirade concluded with Mo'Nique telling the audience, 'I'm too motherf***ing old to be scared of this bitch. I'm too old to be intimidated by this bitch. I'm too old to hold the motherf***ing truth.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 1:52 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 6:00 AM

So boring 🥱

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 6:02 AM

r1 Holy brillo pad hair!

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 6:04 AM

Mo'Nique and Rebel sittin' in a tree...

K I S S I N G

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 6:17 AM

I need to update my post about next celebrity death. It’s definitely this bitch. She either going to do herself in from all the crazy she got going on in that Don King wig of hers or Oprah going to make sure her old ass accidentally gets lost in a desert somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 6:23 AM

Monique’s wig looks like it was made from Stedman’s pubic hair.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 7:12 AM

So old, nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 9:44 AM

She’d be wise to have someone taste her Sweet-Tea. Allegedly

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 10:10 AM

Unmedicated bipolar says what?

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 10:40 AM

Well at least she is not afraid to say what she really thinks, that is a rarity these days what with the very high risk of getting cancelled. How many other famous people have dared to call out powerful Oprah.

Since Joan Rivers died celebrities have become so boring.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 12:14 PM

Call out Oprah for what? What’s Oprah done to Mo’nique that she needs to be called out for?

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 12:31 PM

Elephants never forget.

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 12:37 PM

I must be the only person who thinks that Oprah and Gayle aren't gay and are just really close friends

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2024 12:40 PM

From Baltimore so typical.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 1:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!